Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt and Tonight, I am joined by a very special guest, Ladies and gentlemen. I didn't tell her i'd be doing this, but I have to say, my dick is so hard right now. And here's why it's my OCD dick. My listeners, I'll understand this. My OCD dick is so incredibly just erect right now because you can find tonight's guest across all social media by the same name, and we know what that does for my OCD. It makes me so excited. It's like, oh, I want to search anyway my guest tonight, Ellie x Raven, Ellie, thank you so much for coming on with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Let me plug it across Twitter everywhere Ellie E L l I X Raven or a ve and links to everything in the episode description. As always, you know what we say, at least follow these folks for free, bare minimum. You can do your on social media, go and follow and bump those numbers up. But if you have it, if you're able to put it out, or if you're a glutton for punishment and you want to be a pay pig and send your last couple dollars over to her. Make sure you check out her at Ellie x raven Elli. Thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: So let's let's jump into like some of the super basic stuff. Let's establish you and then we'll talk about what you've done so far, what you want to do, and where you you know, see your horizons. First off, let me ask you the third rudist question you can ask a woman. Number one, obviously, are you pregnant? Number two? How much do you weigh? Number three? Can I ask you how old are you? Ellie?
Speaker 2: Ah, I'm thirty six.
Speaker 1: You look phenomenal for thirty six, by the way, Uh, thank you. I just needed to point that out.
Speaker 2: I'm a great botox guy, don't have a good got a good talks guy.
Speaker 1: Totally understand I've been lacking and that's why my face is around my belly button right now. Uh let me, let me, let me start with the basics. So I've always heard like, what's this girl's measurements? Measurements, measure I don't know what any of those numbers ever fucking mean. So let's do the brand New Faces version of the measurements on the show. Can I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Okay? That's fair. That's like when I say, I say I'm thirty seven and a half years old. That's what I tell people when they ask me. When the teacher asks me, uh as number two, what is your cup size?
Speaker 3: I am a d D.
Speaker 1: I would have guessed massive, but I guess they do it in letters. Right?
Speaker 2: Is that do it in letters? Now?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: And not necessarily my thing, but I show no disrespect to anyone else. Let me ask you what is your foot size?
Speaker 2: It's an eight?
Speaker 1: Okay? Interesting? Is that good? Let me ask you because I never ask this. I'm not a foot guy, not opposed to it either. I'm not like a person terrified of feet. But you seem to be heavily involved in different fetishes and kink and this and that. How do the foot guys rank in terms of in the nicest way possible creepiness. As far as guys reaching out to you, I'm sure you love them to death, Sure everyone does. You will always take the money to you know, send whatever you want as long as blah blah blah, it's within your rules. But like, who are they are? They in the middle. Are they like, Oh, they're not so bad. They just want to see the soles on my feet? What is where are they in your rankings?
Speaker 3: I feel like the foot guys are like wonderful. Really, I think they're so nice. Yeah, because it's like, what, it's so harmless. It's like a fun but you know, it's like I think it's kind of sweet. And they seem I didn't know that I had nice feet until I started like putting out contact.
Speaker 2: I was They're just like whatever I thought they were like kind of big. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was like Anna eight, like large, I can never fit into cute shoes at like the bingea sore, you know.
Speaker 2: So but they're like, oh, I love the feet. I just want to like and massage lom And I'm like that's it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: So so let me ask what what is your entrance into the adult world in whatever form that took when you first got in, whether it was you were immediately shooting scenes of people, you were stripping, you were camming, when did you decide, hey, this quote unquote vanilla life isn't for me.
Speaker 1: I need to do something a little bit more exciting. More creative whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well I got into it just by doing like modeling, like fetish modeling, like erotic modeling, things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've been like a career slut where I'm just I just you know, I've always been a very sexual person and just like enjoy that aspect.
Speaker 2: Of life and my body and everything, and so I don't know, it.
Speaker 3: Just kind of occurred to me one day and it'd be like, oh, you can make this and do like a job.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah. By the way, I've interviewed some of the like the biggest names in Legends av and Hall of Famers, this and that. Career slut is such a great cut to the point, this is what I do. Look, look, don't judge me. You're sitting in a cubicle with fucking fluorescent lights above you. Okay, so you've always known that you were hot. Then it sounds like we're were you shocked? Were you like, I'm just an average girl and someone goes fetish modeling would you do it? And you go, I guess I'm a hot chick.
Speaker 3: Now, I guess it's been you know, it's it's been like a mix of things. I feel like I've like known that I was like attractive, but also I mean, and this is something I like share about on a lot of my like socials, which's actually part of what got me into doing content.
Speaker 2: So if I can, you know, be deep, we can have a deep went together.
Speaker 3: So I actually part of what inspired me to get into making content was after I recovered from an eating disorder.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I you know, kind of like intellectually new like oh yeah, like I look good, but internally it was like always at.
Speaker 2: War with myself.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, And so for.
Speaker 3: Me when I when I healed from that, I was like, oh, this is something I always kind of wanted to do, but I felt too like I felt too insecure. I didn't feel like I was like comfortable enough in myself like fully.
Speaker 5: And so I was like, you know what, I want to do this and I want to put it all out there also so that way people can be like, you know, just see like real bodies, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. As you can see by the girth of my face. I also have somewhat of an eating problem. I won't call it the disorder. It's just always been my thing, but I will say that is and you know what, Sorry, this is going to go in a real weird route. I'll try and keep it real short. People look at addiction and they go like, oh, we just don't do heroin. And it's like, okay, I understand that food is such a strange thing because I am addicted. I just one's not good enough. I just need a few more. You know, were you were? You the opposite way, not wanting to eat? Is it a fear of eating? Is it like you are? What I'm saying is both of us here. At one point me still hated our bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How do you pull out of that? How do you accept that you are a beautiful person?
Speaker 2: I mean it's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: And I kind of ran the spectrum of like eating way too little, to like eating too much, exercising too much, you know, all kinds of behaviors in there. It's definitely a process. It's not just like an overnight thing. I think a big I think the key for me was like acceptance.
Speaker 2: It's just like your body.
Speaker 3: Is like this impermanent thing, right, It's like it's always going to change, It's always gonna look different, You're always getting older.
Speaker 2: You know, there's only so much you can do.
Speaker 3: So it's like trying to control is only going to make you suffer and make you stay stuck.
Speaker 2: In your head and like limit you and what you do in your life.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Interesting, Now that makes a ton of sense to me. I never even considered it that your body's constantly changing. So even if you just I know it sounds dumb to say that, but it's real. It's one of those obvious, in your face things that you kind of have to accept. You go, hey, I hate my body today, but let's work at whatever it is, whether it's gaining weight, losing weight, whatever I need to do and get healthy. Okay, therapy corner done. Now let's talk about that stuff. So when did you then decide to make the leap from model? So it sounds like we're tiptoeing in, right, they get you for fetish modeling, and is fetish modeling is there nudity implied? Or is that something they talked you into? Okay, all right, there was no.
Speaker 3: I was down to just be like, I'm like, I hate clothes, so I you know what they're doing so much night's are to be naked. So I was definitely down for that. Like pretty readily. But yeah, I did kind of like tiptoe in also because I don't know, I mean like I grew up in the time where you understand really was like new and scary, and it's like, oh god, like anything you put on the internet, it's like it's gonna ruin your life. But get a job, right, So I was a little like scared starting out, like, Oh, who's gonna what if somebody sees us?
Speaker 2: What if like something bad happens? And then I was just kind of like, what's really gonna happen?
Speaker 1: You know, pay my bills, you and no judge me for it. Pay my bills. That's all you have to do. Just take care of everything I need in life, and then you can tell me exactly what job I should have. So tell me how far into this are we? Have you shot collaborations with people? Have you shot your own scenes? Have you shot mainstream scene? Where are we in this journey? And then I want to talk about where you'd like to go with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've done I mean yeah, I've kind of like started with just doing like mostly like solo stuff on like and then like started doing like some collabs and then have like some other you know, shoots coming up.
Speaker 2: I haven't really done to much like mainstream stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it's like, I think some of the ideal is to just kind of be able to do my own thing and make my own choices around what I want to do, and like how that be profitable?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So that that's such a great point, and I hear that so often now where there has become this real divide in a good in not a negative way, not a good way either, just to completely between independent content creators on like social media, they are their own dream of people. I would I would see a girl that I'm like, oh, I've never heard of this person in porn before, and I look it up. They have three million followers, and I'm like, what the fuck have I been doing? Like who is this person? And then the mainstream girls do their thing and everything else and there's no like I said, there's not really, it doesn't seem like animosity, there's no hate, there's no even looking down. They're just two different structures. So would you then, are you not interested in shooting any kind of mainstream scenes or would you take that if the correct opportunity came along for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was like the right sort of opportunity, I would be down.
Speaker 2: You know, like I feel like I'm pretty like I have like.
Speaker 3: Sort of my niche of like what I like to do, but I'm also like pretty versatile and like what I like. So I think if it was like the right kind of opportunity, like why not, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like very like open to like exploring.
Speaker 1: What's what I hear most common nowadays is that major sites, your brawsers, your team skate all that stuff they are and they hear this from mainstream girls. They just willingly say this and just whatever, they are a great advertisement for your It is just a great way to slap you know, l e x Raven's name at the top, and oh my god, I'm so turned on by this preview that I'm clearly going to finish too. I better go find her, so I'll let's see it next week. So you know, but it's a totally different it's a totally different field in almost fields, Like it's one you are an actor, the other you are everything else. You know, pretty much if you were shooting at yourself, did you know that starting to do porn would put you about like ninety five percent of the time behind a computer editing something and social media and this and that. Now nobody, no, no, no, It's like, you know x amount how many hours are spent actually doing a scene, actually having sex in this industry you got into to be able to have sex with people on camera, and then how much of it is waiting around for this to be edited or you cutting this yourself or posting this and making sure you're up. It's so did you know it was gonna be that the back end of it was so intense?
Speaker 2: I did not realize that that.
Speaker 3: It's like, I feel like it's like, uh ninety ten split of like just editing, marketing. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking gotta get to this. I was just like, oh, like, I'll just post some stuff on Reddit.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what the people that are comfortable doing this and if you know that this is what you want to do. So anytime I interview new girls in there a girl who's kind of like, I don't I mean, I don't mind getting naked, I don't mind doing this and that, but I don't want to you know, I don't want to put it on to me. I go, hey, you're not ready for this, and that's fine, that's not an insult. That is it's a fucking undersea welding job and I can't swim, like you know, Okay, I'm not ready for this. Now get some floaties on and maybe we can do it. So you said, if the right opportunity came along this and that, let me ask you, what are some of your likes. What are some of the things that when you were getting into the adult entertainment industry you were like, well, that is a fantasy of mine that I need to try and tackle. I want to do that whatever it is.
Speaker 3: If it's something, yeah, yeah, I feel like like kink is my main thing. So like anytime I see stuff like I don't know, like I feel like growing up and or like just watching stuff like kink dot com, you know, just like seeing like crazy predicament bondage and stuff like that, I'm like, Okay, that's awesome, Like I could do that all day.
Speaker 1: So so is that some I mean, if kink comes along and says, hey, we'd love to put Ellie up on our website, is that one you would go into.
Speaker 2: I would do that. I think okyeah, all right, I mean yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: It's like it's always like a decisional balance though, right, because it's like there's so much work in doing it yourself, but there's also like that benefit of like you are the total decision maker, right, like you do whatever you want. So I don't know, like I'm I'm enjoying like that aspect of it. But I also, yeah, like that would be hard to say no to.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha? Yeah, Let's do some likes and dislikes. See what you're into, what you're not into, what we can expect to maybe see on the at Ellie x Raven by the way, links in the episode description as always. First off, are you into women at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I've asked this recently because I think my wife is like ten percent into guys and ninety percent into women. Like if I died, I don't think she'd ever see a dick again, which is not what I'm asking for. By the way, if I'm dead, that's her call. What is your split? Do you think between men and women? That you're you're interested, like you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, attracted to you?
Speaker 3: Like it's so like it might be like fifty to fifty honestly, okay, really yeah, I like very queer.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm kind of like if.
Speaker 3: You're attractive, like if you're hot, you're hot to me, sure, And I'm like, whatever your gender is is kind of like secondary.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Okay? All right? Interesting, Yeah, I totally get it. Let me uh the likes and dislikes. We're getting into the com section of this. Uh are you do you swallow? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course, vegetarian, Okay, I'd get like no protein otherwise, okay.
Speaker 1: But okay, is that okay? Does that that doesn't count? Then that is a question I have never met. Oh well, okay, no, I guess.
Speaker 2: Does the counterfits for nutritional value?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I can eat a steak for nutritional value. Would you like to join me for dinner?
Speaker 2: Put some calm on a plate.
Speaker 1: There is a guy that's gonna request that. Now. Can you please put calm on a plate and lap it up like a cat? Please?
Speaker 2: Probably? I have everything?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So swallowing is on the table. Do you like facials or no?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask that between the three, I would say, coming inside your facial swallowing rank them for me favorite to.
Speaker 3: Least probably ooh, I would say, probably facial swallowing and then come inside of me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, fair? Any reason behind that? I normally hear the opposite, but the answer is always clean up. It's like we're doing a scene here, folks. We don't need to clean up. We clean up at the end, exactly.
Speaker 3: I think it's okay, So few reasons. I okay, controversial opinion. I don't like cream pies unless it's in my butt.
Speaker 1: That's of course, yeah, me too, I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm a lady.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's one, not a fan. The other is I don't know. I'm definitely into like. I'm more of the submissive. So I like that kind of like degradation, humiliation aspect of a facial like. I just think there's something very like I just feel very submissive.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, here's me gotcha here where your reward at the end? I understand. Yeah, So in terms of dominant submissive, what about where do you? Okay, sorry, let me refocus my own head here. Not so much domb and submissive, but it kind of ties into that rough stuff? Are you into rough stuff? And how far does rough go? Because I think we all know there's a difference between rough and violence when it comes to porn, and yeah, where are you on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I like rough stuff for sure.
Speaker 3: I like being like slapped around and you know, my hair pulled and you know, a little chokey, chokey, you know, it's fun.
Speaker 2: And I think like in terms of like porn, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I see stuff that's like I think we're more into that, like violent territory where I'm like, I'm not so into that.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, ca, Yeah, gotcha? Gotcha? So let me ask where Oh no, wait, I need to follow up one more. I ask what kind of kinker? What kind of kinker fetish you're really looking to get into? Let me ask the opposite. What is something either request you get for a custom video or if someone came to a sea or came to you with a scene, Hey I would like you to shoot this where you would just be like, na, I'm out, I'm not interested. That doesn't appeal to me. Maybe not even a try it type thing, just kind of nah. What's a kinkrefetish that falls onto that branch for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would say I'm not super into like well, I guess this kind of relates to like not like in cream pies.
Speaker 2: I'm not into like breeding ki stuff that's kind of super my thing.
Speaker 3: I also get a lot of requests for things like like queafing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I get a lot of these like niche requests, and that's fine, people like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I don't, I don't know. I don't have a.
Speaker 1: Magic I don't believe that. I think it's perfectly magical. But what I will I will say is I always use the raise as long as there's no dogs or kids in the room. I don't care what you do in your personal life with it is that. That being said, I will make judgments on people, and the quief guys are very weird. Apparently I wasn't aware of this community. We're working to get it put on a flag somewhere. But yeah, okay, wonderful. Well that's good to know.
Speaker 2: No wondering's curious.
Speaker 1: How about your own personal like limitations in a good way, things you've gone, have you had any It always makes me sound like I'm from the seventies and I'm in a swinger house. When I say, have you had any kind of group sex, have you had any kind of orgies anything like that, either in your personal life or on camera?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've definitely I've done a lot of like three ways, like boy, girl, girl, three ways.
Speaker 2: I have yet to be with like more than.
Speaker 3: One dude, which is crazy because I've been trying to make that happen for a long time. But it's okay, all right, one of those things that like in porn, I will be able to achieve, but in like life, it's very hard to pull off.
Speaker 1: Uh not if you ask me and my friends and we would have found a way to make it work for you. I mean yeah, I just sometimes I don't understand the world when a hot girl like you is like, oh I can't find two guys that want to fuck me at the same time. Yeah, I don't know you. I don't know what's going on anymore.
Speaker 3: Then shocked toos So is that that moment that's high five them?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Is that a plateau? Is that like the next thing you kind of want to get under your belt in terms of this industry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would love that I mean, yeah, I like like group seeing, so I would be down to, like, you know, kind of expand on that.
Speaker 1: I think, now, if that goes well, how much further do you think you could expand?
Speaker 2: So I feel like I'm not a gang bang girly. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love to watch it, but when I think about, actually, I'm just like those women are like national heroes.
Speaker 2: She'd like off.
Speaker 1: There's always there's two types though, and I always like to break this down because I always think it's interesting. There's two types. There is the rag dog girl getting tossed around, not in a negative way and it's what she wants, but getting you know you are and you know I'm going to use this right now, almost essentially. And then there's the other one, which is the dominant gang bang girl where she's almost directing, guys, you get over here, you this that. I actually I prefer that one personally. I like to see a woman really satisfied. I don't want to you know, this chick's getting assed around and whatever else, and I don't want to be like, oh, does she want to be here? Does she? I want a girl who's angry that you're not fucking her hard enough Okay.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I know we're satisfying, right, She's like so into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really but you can.
Speaker 1: Like, let's talk about your Ellie x Raven links in the episode description. What do we currently have up there? What are we working towards? Are we videos? Are we mainly pictures? Are we daily updates? Weekly updates? Tell me what the Ellie experience or my experience if I come to Ellie's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, I update like pretty much every day. So yeah, pictures, videos, I make a lot of silly clips, so you know, come for the.
Speaker 2: Food, stay with the joke.
Speaker 3: I have like a lot of like solo stuff, a lot of kink stuff like different kings, you know, spanking bondage.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I noticed something on your Twitter. You appear to have the largest collection of toys outside of like toys r us and I'm talking about different ones yoursell or. You're not selling your own. When did you get into toys? Uh? Do you have a lot of them? Am? I just are they rentals that you're borrowing? That's a joke. What is service? But it's just imagine if you don't send it to me in a new package, no, thank you? Do you have a large collection of toys.
Speaker 2: I have a decent amount I do.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I thought when you said large toys, I thought you meant like the actual business.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna Yeah, that's that's what I'm gonna ask. First, let me ask what is the smallest toy in your collection? Because everything I saw looked like the locker room when I played football. What is what the smallest toy in your collection? Do you know?
Speaker 2: I do have?
Speaker 3: I guess the smallest is like I have like a like a glass like that's like, you know.
Speaker 6: It's like tumble Okay, all right, what is the largest piece you have that is not a show Okay, let me ask first, what is the largest piece you have.
Speaker 2: It's one of my like bad dragon pieces. It's I think it's like a large sized one.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's like, okay, crazy, it's like it should be illegal.
Speaker 1: Crime against humanity. Okay, I got now, is that a show piece or has this been in use before?
Speaker 3: So that one, in particular, I have yet to break in. But I have another one that's like it's a similar size. It's a little more like tapered, but like around the biggest part. It's probably like the theme size.
Speaker 2: That I've used them a lot. I've even been like dpeed with that one before.
Speaker 1: Wow, Crazzy, what kind of frozen vegetables do you sit on afterwards? Peas? Are we going?
Speaker 3: Corneas are definitely the best?
Speaker 2: I have good.
Speaker 1: On your only do we do? We have videos of you using them on your wonderful Okay?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Now do you shoot customs?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: I mentioned it a few times, but I wasn't sure.
Speaker 2: Yes I do, I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love making customs. I think it's always like fun.
Speaker 1: What is the most requested type of custom that you get?
Speaker 3: I feel like and and I love when I get these because I feel like it's just like my favorite guide. I often just get very simple ones that are just like just scroll around in.
Speaker 2: Bed and play with yourself and like have a good time.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a guy that just wants to send you money if we're being honest, which is for him, thank you.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm like, I love you, You're great, So I don't get a lot of that. And then probably second to that, like anal like any kind of just like eaven like solo anal?
Speaker 1: Is that what toys? That's what toys? Yeah, yeah, all right. Did you were you always into anal or did you have to kind of break yourself into that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I was always into anal.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of like anal first cry let's lead with anal and that later you can not get one.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Okay, I've actually heard that from a lot of other performers. Is there a reason behind that? You just? Is it a prep or I just like it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've always liked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think like the first time I had antal, I was like eighteen, and it was with somebody who was like huge, and I didn't even know what I was getting myself into because I don't like anything. And I feel like since then, I was like, oh, this is awesome.
Speaker 2: It's just like feels really good. I feel like it like hits my.
Speaker 1: Like g spot almost better better than.
Speaker 2: Like from like you know, like sneaking from behind.
Speaker 1: You know, totally. Yeah. Interesting. Where do we see this? I mean time fucking flew by? Let me ask you? Where do we see uh your career going in that first? Let me ask and don't disclose any personal information. Is this currently a side job or the main job?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So this is like my side job.
Speaker 1: Sure too, it feels like a main.
Speaker 6: Job with all the sure yeah exactly, Admins.
Speaker 1: The goal to make this of your job or is is it always going to be just a secondary gig thing you're up on and stay up on, but maybe not career career.
Speaker 3: I mean I think if I could make it a career like that would be awesome.
Speaker 1: Sure I'd be happy. Yeah, all right, So what are what are the goals? Then? Are you just seeing how you can grow it now or you do you have a dollar amount you're setting like this is when I'll become successful quote unquote in my own.
Speaker 2: Mind right right? I think right now?
Speaker 3: I mean like I'm honestly still just like kind of getting like the lay of the land and like figuring out like what I want to do. So like I'm like just trying like different avenues and trying to learn from people that I meet.
Speaker 2: And just see where I can go with it.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, if this stays as like a side job and just something I do like for fun and creatively and like make a little money, I'm like I'm also happy with that.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Kind of seeing where you go totally get it This is the last question I have for you here. It's a dumb question because what why would you? But do you have anything to say to the audience.
Speaker 3: Send me lots of love and compliments and subscribe and I love you.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Ellie x Raven career slut. You may know where as you can find her across all social media at Ellie x Raven e l l I x R a v E N and most importantly the head on over to the make sure you sign up if you're able to, but also please try and make sign and make sure you sign up. Um, take care of these performers, because if we don't put money in their pockets, they stop making content. That's how it works in a civilized society. Somebody gives you something, you give them something back. If she's giving you the joy of enjoying her videos and images, and goddamn are we enjoying them. I need you to make sure you give something back to her too, and not like a creepy thing like I'll wait outside our house. Don't do that. But ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Ellie x Raven, Ellie, thank you so much for coming on with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you