Speaker 1: Daniel iHeartRadio app powered by fifty five KRC the talk station A six and fifty five KRC de talk station. Brian Thomas always looking forward to Tuesdays, this time because it's time to get the insight scoop from Breitbart News, a website that you used the most, definitely bookmark, which is why we start out this segment saying bookmark A B R E I T BA r T dot com and today the return of tech editor Colum and Ie to talk about drones. I was so happy to see you on the list this morning, Colin, welcome back to the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Brian. Hope you're doing well well.
Speaker 1: We got a list of people a mile long who will be more than happy to take their drone shot and help bring down the drones in New Jersey wherever they're happening to fly.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know the FAA and the laws prohibit us from taking sort of ground based pot shots at them, but it sounds like it will be great sport.
Speaker 2: Colin.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean you could be looking at the Donna the next a big sport right trying to knock mystery drone out of the air. Ah.
Speaker 1: I love that you're gonna have to increase your lead time and all that, but I'm sure we could figure it out anyway, Moving away from the kai comedy that might exist in that, this is kind of freaking people out. I mean, I keep seeing the words syop running around, you know, a false flag being waved around. But I think there's enough reality. There's enough real film and video because everybody has a cell phone or a smartphone with a camera on it. This is kind of creepy. These things are flying around. Now we can eliminate some of them as genuine aircraft.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Flying at night, aircraft have lights on them, but not all of them, and some of them are flying around some sensitive areas, and a lot of people were recalling the Chinese balloom that Biden let fly all the way over our country before shooting it down and thinking that there may be something really nefarious going on. What is your collective take on this column?
Speaker 3: Well, the first and must important thing is, you know, I think there is a lot of gaslighting going on, so, you know, I think the Brian tim Thomas audience is uniquely qualified because of everything you say every day to understand if government officials are opening their mouths they're lying. So the government is lying about everything drone related right now. You know, much of their much of their statements is don't believe you're lying. Eyes just just believe the friendly federal agencies and the Pentagon who will definitely tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know, you really hit the nail on the head. There's certainly some hysteria. There's certainly people who are generally looking down at their smartphones are now looking up at the sky and anything they see in the mystery drone.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminds me of how.
Speaker 3: After Pearl Harbor there was a lot of you know, illegitimate sightings of Japanese Euros zooming around these the West coast. Right. So, you know, yes, there's some hysteria.
Speaker 2: But the reason I've been following.
Speaker 3: This story closely is we know there's many legitimate sightings of things that should not be flying around without people knowing what they are. We have islots, we have active and retired military. You know, we have incidents like MEDEVAC helicopters being unable to land and try to save people's lives because of large drones zooming around. A Coastguard cutter swarmed by fifteen to twenty drones. And these are not you know, when people hear about this story for the first time, they tend to think.
Speaker 2: Of, you know, small consumer or prosumer.
Speaker 3: Drones, you know, things that kind of blur the lines between commercial and consumer.
Speaker 2: These are not that. These are you know, qualified people, people who are good.
Speaker 3: At determining size of objects like in the air, like pilots are saying. These are ranging from dinner table size to the size of a car, which are you know, not something you buy off Amazon. No, these are the big boys. So we've got unknown things flying around the East Coast, at least the East Coast if not elsewhere for determined reasons, and the government's telling us don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just take into consideration that one very strange yet real fact, which is some of them are as big as a car. Now anybody can go to Amazon and buy one that's got a damn camera on it so you can sure film what'sever on the ground.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Why would you need a drone the size of a car unless it's got something that like a payload that could be dangerous, could be used for you know, massive data collections. I mean, there's got to be a reason they build them that big, and that's so they can carry around something that's really really big or be useful for something beyond just filming the ground below it.
Speaker 2: That's a great point, Brian.
Speaker 3: I think people need to step back and think about what do we use drones for. Why do drones exist today? You know, if your Barack Obama, drones exist to blow up families and you know, random innocent people on the other.
Speaker 2: Side of the world.
Speaker 3: But they do have purposes beyond dropping bombs. Right, drones are excellent because they're cheap to fly.
Speaker 2: They can fly.
Speaker 3: Way longer than regular airplanes because you know, they're much lighter, uh, and they're they're they don't have to worry about keeping a human safe inside.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They're very good for loitering over an area, using sensors to see what's going on, looking for things, sniffing around. That's that's what drones are for. So that makes you know, that adds a little bit of perspective of Okay, so why are these things spending endless airtime every night apparently around New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania. You know, they're just floating around looking for something would be the most obvious answer. And the government, you know, they're super sure about certain things. They're super sure. We shouldn't worry about it, right, Not foreigners, they're.
Speaker 2: Not the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: Yet we don't know what they are. They're not willing to tell us. You know, Donald Trump came out and said they know what they are. They just don't want to tell you because he has a way of speaking plainly and.
Speaker 2: Telling the truth exactly. But they're you know, that's.
Speaker 3: What when you ask me, why are their drones flying around, hanging around, you know, aimlessly all night. Well, that's what drones do. That's why people use drones, because they're good at hanging around, seeing what's going on, looking for stuff. These large drones, to your point, Yeah, some of them carry bombs, like the ones that you know the military uses, but a lot of them are stuff to the gills with sensors for whatever, you know, whether it's electronics or radiation or other things. That's what drones do. So if you want to know why there's drones lining on these coasts, they're doing drone things, right, something.
Speaker 1: Which is seemingly unlimited category when you start talking about it contextually. Knowing how many applications drones have put to so they're doing drone things all right. We've probably read a very large chapter, if not a book on drone things, which gives no one any comfort Colin, which means I go back to this factual void we have here, which I don't know if they want us to start talking conspiracy theories. But when they don't speak and they say something stupid like we have no idea who runs them, who owns them, where they come from, but we know you have nothing to worry about. That is the factual void that immediately invites these conspiracy theories. It's almost as if they want us to have them.
Speaker 3: You know, it makes you wonder about that, Brian, because it really has evolved to be the government playbook. You know, when there's some sort of terror attack, within minutes, they'll tell us.
Speaker 2: This is not as long as terrorism.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, that doesn't really help me buy because you know, you're not saying what it is, you're not saying who did it. You're just falling over yourself to say what it's not. You know, we've certainly been in a factual void for the last four years, if not, if not longer than that, but yeah, you know nature, nature hates a vacuum. We if they don't tell us anything, and they're trying to tell us not to believe our lying eyes, it makes people chatter and it makes people.
Speaker 2: Try to answer the question.
Speaker 3: And that's why you've got a lot of theories floating around, whether they're ours or someone else's. But you know, you brought up something earlier that's important, which is you can't really trust that. I think conservatives right now are tending the write off that these may be foreign controlled. But you just got to go look at that Chinese spy balloons and the government was very lackadaisical to let them gather intelligence across their whole country, and then they finally shot it down after it gathered and transmitted all the intelligence that wanted. Yeah, so you know, one message I would have to everybody is, although there's you know, there's a lot of circumstantial evidence saying these are US drones, don't discount the foreign angle because our current government doesn't seem to be interested in stopping foreign people from doing bad stuff to America.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: Although I have to tell you, Colin, and you know, if it turns out to have some level of accuracy to it. I'll be the first person to eat my words. The elected representative who suggested it was an Iranian mothership that was sending these things over I mean again going back to conspiracy theories. I don't know from what orifice he pulled out that theory, but you know that he said it out loud, and he puts his own credibility on the line for making that utterance. You know, it's I don't believe it for a moment, but it just sounds preposterous, but preposterous enough in these you know, factually devoid times that you know, maybe some people out there, well, no, that's what it is. It's an Iranian mothership. Okay, how how is it Iran in that North Korea or Russia or someone who has even the more greater capability of pulling that off China, who basically has done it before.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you know sometimes Brian, you think too much like a lawyer. Right, It's like, it's to these guys who have done it before, you know, and have have a means motive an opportunity, or is it this country who doesn't really hang out in the Atlantic Ocean that's suddenly they have a mother ship, right, Yeah, you know that one thing that happens, and this is just my opinion, is, you know, when we have these situations that are fast moving with low amounts of facts, you get people who have a vested interest in, say us, you know, getting into a hot whar with Iran or you know, at painting Iran as a bad guy. They find opportunities to reach out to folks and plant these stories. And that happens because of the you know the fact that there's the government is either lying or just not telling you know, the facts of the situation. And it's so fast moving, and these guys have their phones ringing off the hooks because you know, from everyone from constituents to state and local officials saying you got to get us answers on this so well, and you know, sometimes they bark up the wrong tree.
Speaker 1: Well and again, go about your initial point. We're being lied to. We all kind of know it. And Connie just sent me one I've seen this before. Oh, they're looking for missing nuclear waste. Apparently some piece of equipment that had nuclear waste in it. Well, listen, Colin, I don't know about you. If that's what they're doing. I can handle that as information if that's what in fact, I would want to know. God, there's nuclear waste out there, at least our government officials have the wherewithal to send of a bunch of drone that can scan for nuclear ways then look for it. I mean, where's the downside in giving us that information?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think there's a fine line, Brian, because you know, I think both of us would agree it's okay for the government to have secrets. You know, there's been crazy things that happened in America that we didn't learn about for decades. Like you know, ah, they accidentally dropped a nuclear bomb once, you know, right, and it wasn't armed, but they had to you know, they had to spend some time looking for it because they didn't have drones to search around. But you still get a huge level of comfort and you dispell a lot of the hysteria when you say, these are our drones, we're doing operations, and we don't believe you know, that there's a tremendous danger to the public.
Speaker 2: It's that's a.
Speaker 3: Huge difference from you're probably seeing the planet Venus, which is particularly bright in the sky, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Satellite people are.
Speaker 3: You know, they know, even if they're not aerial experts, they understand drones don't move like airplanes. You know, they tend to hover a lot, they make tight turns, they loiter. Planes tend to drive around and fly around and go to an airport somewhere. Right, So there's a way to not tell us exactly what's going on, but to tell us these are ours and we're doing things, or even call it a drill, and you know that's a government tactic is called live.
Speaker 2: Things a drill.
Speaker 3: But that's still a lot better than saying you don't know what you're seeing.
Speaker 1: Well, someone who shared fellow jaded and cynical traveler Colin and die from Breitbart. He is the Breitbart Tech editor. Colin, thanks for the time and a couple of yucks here this morning on a very important topic here in the.
Speaker 2: Fifty five Krssey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: I always enjoy my segment with Breitbart, and I'm looking forward to next Tuesday for another one. If you and I don't talk, whatever holiday you're celebrating, I hope it's a fantastic one, and I'll look forward to further conversations with you.
Speaker 2: After the beginning of the next year.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be in Christmas. I'll be in the Ohio for Christmas, so I look forward to visiting the state. And happy holidays everyone.
Speaker 1: Fantastic and welcome back to the neighborhood. When you get here, call him to Dine Breitbart dot com. It's eight twenty fifty five krcy talk station. Plumb type plumbing. Plumb Tight can be found online at plumtight dot com. It's always plumbing done right from northern Kentucky all the way to date and everything in between. They're going to help you out wonderfully, so with great customer service, great communication, they will take wonderful care of your home, and they will treat you and your home with tremendous respect. And the price will be right whatever kind of plumbing problem you've got at whatever time of day. They do offer twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. Get them on the job. I can vouch for the work that they've done in my home, and I know that they will do equally well, perhaps even better. I don't know if it's possible, but I'm sure satisfied with the work that they've done over the years and done quite a few projects. Will accomplish the great customer service they provide with the highest quality products and the best prices industry. Affordable and fair pricing, so excellent plumbing workfair price, What more can you ask? A plus with the better business Pharaoh. Call them up five one three seven two seven Tight t I t E five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three. Find them on online again Plump tight dot com fifty five k r C for more information