Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of the XRP Pod.
Speaker 2: Today is going to be fun because I've got Camila joining me and you have seen her out there on YouTube talking about XRP.
Speaker 1: Camilla, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you so much for having me well respected. You're one of the reasons why I keep up with what's happening. You know, with cryptocurrency XRP, you put a lot of content out and I just keep up with it, and so I appreciate all that you're doing for the cryptocurrency space and the XRP space and the community.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we covered tech for many years in growing the channels in the podcast. Originally we launched with mostly robotics, AI, autonomy, and crypto. There were four cornerstones of our content, and I guess it was around twenty nineteen twenty twenty when crypto really became, at least for me and our research team, became a passion for just interest.
Speaker 1: And the reason that I tell everyone.
Speaker 2: Is because it has the opportunity to help so many people.
Speaker 4: YEA.
Speaker 2: You know, if you invest in a robotics company or you know, an AI company, you may not see and most of the time you can't even get into a stock because the stock price is too high. You didn't have token I security, so it was always a barrier to entry. So that was one of the reasons I felt like crypto was just.
Speaker 1: A good a good fit. So tell us a little bit about what you do.
Speaker 2: Primarily, I've had a chance to watch several of your episodes I follow you. You really get into kind of the thesis of investing more so than what to invest in, but the kind of the mindset of investing.
Speaker 1: Talk to me a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so my approach is a little different. I honestly don't think that people their biggest issue is, you know, oh what asset you know, should I get into? What investment should I get into? I don't think they need to be super brilliant about that. And as you stated, just switching over into you know, the area of cryptocurrency, there's a great opportunity there.
Speaker 4: But I think the problem.
Speaker 3: That people have even about you know, what people get wrong about change because obviously there needs to be evolution if people are going to finally, you know, find themselves into financial freedom. So one of my approaches is that the human behavior we like to kind of jump over mountains.
Speaker 4: A lot of people like.
Speaker 3: To gamble, they like to have quick wins, no doubt, but most people.
Speaker 4: Are not just going to transform overnight. You know.
Speaker 3: When that happened when people try to take those big leaps, you know, with gambling and trying to go all in or you know, it's either all or none. What happens is that I understand how the brain works, and their brain starts to panic, you know, because to the brain, a massive sudden leap registers as threat to them, and a threatned brain starts to freeze. And this is what you see when people are in the market. So nothing happens, and then they often blame. They go over to blaming, oh I need willpower in order to do this, when really it's just the brain doing exactly what it's wired to do. The brain responds very beautifully to very small steps, so that is permitted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The brain is not fixed too.
Speaker 3: It's changing all the time, which means your habits and your decisions can change, even if you are making decisions about the market, what to buy, how to investor, or whatever.
Speaker 4: But when you take small steps to.
Speaker 3: A goal, the brain releases what you call dopamine, which is the chemistry of motivation and reward, and that hit is the brain saying that felt good, let me do it again. And that's how people win the game is these small steps, and that's the approach that I take.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of I know, a lot of crypto traders kind of come from the gaming community. We've seen a big part of that transition. And obviously in the gaming community you get a lot of that very issue, which is you know, they're in it for the hunt.
Speaker 1: The dopamine has come in.
Speaker 2: You know it's the next it's the next attack or challenge in the game itself. And you apply that to trading, and it's different because you no longer are really in control of the markets.
Speaker 1: The markets are kind of in control of you.
Speaker 2: What you're trying to do is get behind whether it's a particular asset or a thesis, because some people might say, hey, it's it's just going to be the top ten digital assets, or I'm going to get into gold and silver, I'm going to get into ETFs, whatever that thesis is for you guys. I think the key there is being having a conviction around it and over time and that only comes with education, which you have to give yourself. And then it also comes I think with a little bit of tolerance in the market, just like right now what we're dealing with. I mean, here we are trading like crazy in terms of volatility, and do you find people making these common mistakes that are brand new to crypto and then just completely abandoning the idea of crypto?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I think if we have another leg down, if something happened to it, that's it. Most most people are going to get out and seriously, and the reason why is because the only people who are going to be left standing are the people who have conviction. And conviction what people don't understand about convictions, it's emotional. It's an emotional it's a skill, you know, to build conviction. And this is something that most investors do not understand about themselves. Every single financial decision is an emotional decision.
Speaker 4: People believe that they're being.
Speaker 3: Purely logical when it comes to the market or trading or investing, but the logical part of the brain mostly shows up after the fact to justify the emotional decision that you've already made. Right, So, the real discovery, because like you mentioned it and that's something very solid.
Speaker 4: You have to build conviction in order to last.
Speaker 3: The real discovery is which emotion are you experiencing when you make those decisions? Right A decision that's made from calm, peace, patience, clarity that you're gonna make a brilliant decision, but that exact same move in the exact same market from anxiety, which people are experiencing right now. With the volatility, it brings anxiety and fear and resentment. Even because here's your portfolio going down. You're mad because somebody told you to get an XRP or cryptocurrency, and now the market has gone down.
Speaker 4: That becomes such a disaster for most people.
Speaker 3: And that's why I tell people mindset is not the soft part of investing. It is the foundation of all of it. If I can help somebody regulate their state first and get them genuinely calm and grounded and develop conviction, then the decisions that they make from that place are going to be dramatically better with the same information and the same market in front of them. So it's not the market that's going to determine, you know, whether someone succeed or not. It really is the state of your emotions and building on that conviction, and that's an emotional process and a lot of people in it.
Speaker 2: That is something that I think a lot of people I get a lot of comments on it, you know, because we're a very pragmatic approach toward investing. We don't look at the hype of where crypto is going. Sure, we look at some of the projects out there that are you know, absolutely going insane, and then we also look at the projects to who have challenges that we often question. And I think one of the things that I know, for me, you know, just practicing a little bit more of stoicism is one of the good things. I also do a lot of meditation, which calms my mental state anytime when I'm looking at these charts, especially when you look at the charts that looks like it's some kind of red sea, you know, with every in the red when it comes to digital assets. But do you think that a person getting into investing that they need to get their mind right one hundred percent of the way before they take that step or is it a process that they go through but still being able to achieve a little bit of investing, you know, because I think also practice helps a lot, don't you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you can't. You got to take action because also action, even if you're.
Speaker 4: Afraid, you got to do it.
Speaker 3: Afraid action something that is also going to wire you. You're telling yourself to take action even if you feel afraid or even if you feel levels of anxiety.
Speaker 4: So you have to do that.
Speaker 3: But in addition to that, and I think that's the part, that's the supplemental part that people miss out on, is they they're completely invested in, you know, the action parts. They're completely invested in making the moves. And it's the same and it's the same thing with well preservation. A lot of people will make money, a lot of people will make moves they can they can they can gain an ROI, but at the same time, they're still not elevating And when I say mine, I also equate it to their identity. They're not aligning their identity to become the type of person who can now manage and steward and and sustain whatever it is that's being handed over to them.
Speaker 4: So that does become the bottleneck.
Speaker 3: Eventually, you do have to take action even if you're afraid, but the bottleneck of being able to have wealth preservation and sustainability in this entire process, or you know not, you know, as people are going to do this next leg down, which is sell everything.
Speaker 4: And blow it.
Speaker 3: You got a good position, but now you're about to blow it because you have not gone through the journey of becoming the type of person who can handle, you know, what's being given to you. You know, and and again the market is volatile, is gonna you know, you almost gotta you almost got to use psychology on yourself and put up guardrails on yourself.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy that I started off with real estate and angel investing and things that I couldn't get a quick win on, you know, being able to wire my brain to invest in a certain kind of way. And I'm almost like a robot when it comes to the stock market in cryptocurrency. Any investment I make, I almost don't care if I lose it at all. It's just that's just how I'm wired. I'm just not an emotional person with stuff like that. Oh my god, everything went down first of all on long term, so I know whatever comes down is going to probably go back up at some point. And even if it didn't come back up, I've already wired myself to be okay with you.
Speaker 4: I just try not lose too much exactly.
Speaker 2: That's that's one good point too, because this is something that I talk a lot in some of our wealth seminars, is that if you are in any whether it's a digital asset or even in you know, these emerging stocks that are kind of bumping around the space industry or the AI sectors, chips, et cetera, that are you know, more of these lower cap options versus going after something like this week's AX launch in terms.
Speaker 1: Of an IPO.
Speaker 2: But that's my point is that a lot of times you get into investing strategies where people they just don't think through the concept of listen, as long as I have a conviction in the sense that this isn't going to zero, it may not go up, you know, a five X or a ten X, you know, a magnitude of order, but maybe I do get a twenty percent gain, which is outpacing. Of course, the biggest issue right now is dollar debasement. If you can outpace dollar debasement, you are essentially building wealth. And that's what I think a lot of people forget is they just want it so fast, so fast.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, man, I tell everybody I'm I'm an overnight sensation. It took me fifteen years, fifteen years of working and grinding and working and grinding, buying companies, losing your tail on companies that didn't do is what you thought they would do, and then getting that you know, glimmer where you land on one because you believe that it's not going to zero. It may not do as great as what I think. It's really going to depend on where I exit as opposed to where I entered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to make it or break it.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of people are in that position.
Speaker 3: I I that's so funny you said that when you say like an overnight sensation, because a lot of people think that, you know, and that's honestly, that's how even wealth happens is it feels like it's overnight, but you don't see the back end behind closed doors, all the work that's been done, you know, investing that, you you know, the consistent little habits that's happened along the way, and then all of a sudden, yes, it appears a lot of people ask me where did you come up from? You came out of nowhere, I'm like, I literally have been on social media for fifteen years. I've been on since all the way back during periscope, and even the reason why I got into.
Speaker 2: Just so people know, periscope was a the original Twitter attempt at video, which you know was a terrible failure, right, but you know it did it did work for a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, and then you had Vine, you had a bunch of the remember thold days of.
Speaker 4: My Space, my space long time ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I before I was doing this, I was I spent over fifteen years obviously, you know, in a health field with a background and understanding neuroscience and research and coaching a lot of people to help over and over again, I watched the same wall come up, and it was that the stress of that people were drowning in financial fear, right and so to the point where it was affecting their body cortisol levels, all of that constant like low grade panic about money, it shows up in the body. And honestly, that's why I started to switch into you know, helping with finances, because while I was building my business, I was just investing.
Speaker 4: I was just investing littleball, nothing big. But I realized, I mean this is a huge This This is affecting people's.
Speaker 3: Lives to the point where they're in like chronic financial stress, and it's literally one of the most powerful destroyers of human health. So if people can get this part of their life right, they could probably.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: I just followed the root calls upstream, and the root cause was money all the time, most of the time over work, you know, stressed out about your job, you know, for one k now having peace about the future, the same thing over and over and so it's very valuable. We have the opportunity of a lifetime to get positioned and to you know, secure our future. And meanwhile, the only reason why most people aren't doing it is just because of emotional instability and a lack of emotional intelligence in the market.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that the education will help them. But I think the action point that you're talking about is very important.
Speaker 1: Even if you're taking very small steps, those small steps.
Speaker 2: Can lead to very strategic moves, as long as you don't kind of bet the whole thing, you know, because I think a lot of people, you know, you start buying if you bought XRP for instance, back you know, eighteen months ago you were buying in the forty and fifty cent range. Yeah, and you're looking at it now saying, wow, I went up, you know, almost five x here Now I'm back rat back where I'm on a two x Should I sell?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: So that's usually the first question that everybody will ask, should it is now the time to sell? And I'm like, well, if you're a short term investor in a long term play, then of course you are.
Speaker 1: This is you've made profit, you go away.
Speaker 2: But if you're a long term are you Warren Buffett looking at a long term position in this market because everybody's position is different. Everybody needs money at different times in their life, so I completely get that. But if your long term, and especially if you've just been doing dollar cost averaging where it's incremental, it's not a big hit to your financial budget and it's slowly building an asset base, those are to me, those are the best portfolios out there. I want to thank our sponsor today, and that is uphold We've all been there. Expenses pop up right when the market's starting to heat up, it's not the right time to sell. The last thing you want to do is sell your bitcoin, your Ethereum, your XRP, or even your stable coin USDC. This is exactly why Uphold launched the Exa credit card. When I found out about this, I was blown away. It's an instant line of credit that lets you borrow against your crypto without having to sell. All you have to do is just use your assets as collateral and spend it worldwide using a virtual visa card. This is the coolest feature I love about this. There are no credit checks and you can repay on a schedule that works specifically for you. It's the smartest way to stay long in the market while accessing your portfolio's value. Today, download the Uphold app and get your virtual exit card in just a few tasks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when you talk about like, yes, step by step, you know, when you take the small steps, when you just a little little bout, little nothing big, the brain starts manufacturing like the energy and the drive to then take the next step. That's why you don't need to tell people to like do anything magical. All you need to do is get them started and their brain will send them down a path. You know, and if you think about a baby learning how to walk, nobody stands over a baby, demanding for them to sprint across the room.
Speaker 4: The baby sea something it loves. Usually the mother, you know.
Speaker 3: Takes a little wobbly step towards and the you know, you got the room that erupts in celebration. Of course, for that that celebration, that dopamine is what makes that baby reach for the next step.
Speaker 4: So I never tell people to run.
Speaker 3: I tell them to take one step towards a future that they can see, and then the next step is, of course to get around people who's going to celebrate that step?
Speaker 4: Right then?
Speaker 3: Just let the brain do what it was designed to do. Change is not about ever forcing yourself to do anything. And anybody who tries to force themselves into the market, that's when they get into gambling. It's really more about working with the brain, you know, to instead of against the brain.
Speaker 4: And so it's easier than what we make it out to be.
Speaker 3: But you know, most people can't Most people can't fathom something so simple good to be true.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you look at these market dips right now, I look at these. These are gifts to me. I just say, oh my god, this is when is the last time, When is the last time you saw sixty k bitcoin, maybe a fifty k. When's the last time you saw a dollar XRP you've got to go back aways. Yeah, and now you're starting to look at other assets including I think eventually we'll see the rotation out of the stock market, which is coming most likely. Then those traders which are not you know, diamond hands and WoT mentality, they are there to make a buck, they will rotate capital into risk and once they do, they're in the same position that we're dealing with right now with the ets where you've got you know, Bitcoin, ETF's outflowing, ethtf's out flowing, but yet at the same time you're setting on XRP ETFs that are holding the line. So that's the mentality of the traders that are involved in these Do you think we're at a state right now where XRP can bridge the retail side of things, because if you look at it, Salona ETFs, let me bring up a tweet real quick, because this is a good This is a good example of it because it gives you, guys a little bit of insight what's going on in the ETF phase right here. So you've got right now, salt of ETFs at three in fifteen year to date, XRP quietly holding a hold on strong with zero net outflows. Okay, so you have a situation where it's mostly been I would say, what has been retail that's focused on XRP and institutional that is focused on solana eth and bitcoin. When do you think we see a move from retail to possibly institutional int XRP.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do think you know that we're waiting on the Clarity Act. You know, there's a lot of institutions that are of course on the sidelines and there, and they're looking for those guardrails. However, you know, the way I look at XRP now is that it's all about the utility, you know, for me, like most I was, I think I did a I'm trying to remember what did he say, CEO from I Trust Capital, you know, was just talking about when I was asking him, what do you think about this? Does the Clarity Act? You know, because I try to get other people's ideas on this too. Does the Clarity Act do anything? Does it stop anything? Is it going to slow things down? You know? And one of the things he's said as somebody being inside of the institution because that's what I like to, you know, try to figure out.
Speaker 4: He said. Listen, the train has left the building.
Speaker 3: If you have not jumped in, if you have not jumped on, institutions are getting in. This is this is not about speculation anymore. Utility is taking over. I believe that we're leaving the era of pure speculation and we're entering into the area of the era of utility.
Speaker 4: A long time, this entire space ran on a bunch of hype.
Speaker 3: And hope or whatever the new shiny object was that week, you know, getting in and out, trying to make money. But what is going to drive the next chapter for institutions. For me, this is what I believe is real use of course, you know, real adoption, real assets actually moving across these rails.
Speaker 4: And when utility takes over, the projects.
Speaker 3: With genuine use cases and genuine infrastructure are going to be the ones that endure and that institutions get in on. I think there's going to be there's going to come a time where there's a risk of not being involved. The risk of not being involved is going to overtake the risk of like waiting for clarity. I get we're waiting for clarity, but at some point the risk of not being involved is going to be a lot higher. And this is why I even personally right now, and I don't think institutions are doing it either. I'm not anchoring myself to daily price because the daily price and the charts cannot tell you where some of these utility coins are going, especially something like XRP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, only in the short term.
Speaker 3: But I really right now, I'm anchoring myself to adoption, to know what's going to happen, to who is building, to what is actually being used, because utility is the engine and the price is just the kaboos.
Speaker 4: It's going to come at the end.
Speaker 3: It's going to eventually follow the real usage and not the other way around. So when I look at what's being built on these rails right now, the institutional adoption, the real assets being tokenized and tokenized tokenization is something that's so powerful that's happening right now, But the settlement that's actually happening that tells me far more about where this is going than a red candle. He tells me about what institutions are eventually going to do. I said to somebody the other day, I think at some point institutions will fomo in because they may look at other countries. They may look at Russia or Korea or Japan and see what they're doing and eventually realize, I got a gide in on this.
Speaker 4: You know, so well, it's going to be.
Speaker 2: It's going to be in a it's like what you see right now. We're seeing more rias you know, investment advisors now looking at crypto, primarily because their customers are asking about it. But it's a good example that I'm showing right here on screen is Japan. Obviously SBI, shense Bank. Now they're going to allow and this goes back to the utility side of what you're talking about, converting a portion of deposit interest now into bitcoin eighth and XRP. So this is a pilot they're launching on June tenth. All right, guys, that's tomorrow, So it's not like it's coming, No, it's here now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pilot will.
Speaker 2: Prove out, they're going to make this work, and then you're most likely going to see almost every other bank of Japan jumping on something like this, which can only push more pressure into the US because our economy from a financial standpoint is so connected to Japan's financial economy overall. So this could really start to create a wave of efforts here in the US around the banks. And I still have a community, I still have a theory that the banks secretly want clarity. Yeah, I think they secretly want it.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 2: They're trying to work out their little details right now, they do.
Speaker 3: What we're given in front of us is so different from what happens behind closed doors. Yeah, I don't tend to look at what's happening in front of us. I think this has already I mean, I'm not trying to be you know, I think this has already been determined. And I think it's been determined a very, very long time. I was just watching an interview and with the you know, the Danielle Dixon. I believe the deep TCC and I'll invested. They have been in even Stellar for a very for years, seven eight years then, and she even claimed how they helped them kind of design the path forward. So there's been some big players that's been, you know, already involved in in the the building out of this, and so we got to be careful that we read between the lines and that we don't always you.
Speaker 4: Know, chase these you.
Speaker 3: Know, the headlines and what they're saying, you know, or what they want us to see.
Speaker 4: This thing is is moving forward.
Speaker 3: And as far as Japan, I'm a little behind on, you know, seeing what they've been doing lately, but I've been following them, and what I do know about Japan is that they are not waiting on America.
Speaker 4: They have already moved.
Speaker 3: Japan's government approved reclassifying XRP and over a hundred other crypto assets as financial instruments, like they have regulated exchanges, live bank adoption, and SBI has spent a decade A lot of people don't realize this a decade building real SRP payment infrastructure, regardless of what Washington does. So Japan is definitely not sitting around waiting for the US to pass a bill. They're ahead of us on this. But there's also a nuance to this, because Japan moving, I don't think is a confirmation, and it doesn't mean that US becomes irrelevant.
Speaker 4: The US is still the largest capital, you know, market of the world. American Clarity.
Speaker 3: If we get the Clarity Act, it will pour probably far more money in and it will speed everything up.
Speaker 4: So I think the two are connected.
Speaker 3: What Japan proves is that the adoption does not stop if US stalls, right, it just keeps building, you know in places, and as we see that momentum is creating pressure on everyone else to catch up so that they're not left behind, you know, and countries honestly they don't like watching rival build the rails of the next financial system without them.
Speaker 2: So Asia Asia has been really on the cusp of exploding for about the last year because they've put in so many of these regulatory alignments. Essentially they've already passed their Clarity Act for most parts of it. If you look at what's going in Hong Kong with the Hong Kong New stable Coin, what that is going to do because remember, if you guys are not following what the Hong Kong dollar is doing, and especially with the stable coin orientation, this is connected to US treasuries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that in.
Speaker 2: Itself is continuing to put more pressure because if you get that rolling in Asia, especially with the ability to earn interest and be able to really kind of utilize those kinds of markets around stable coins, r OLUSD will be involved in this to I think a very large level. I had Zach pandel On here the other day. He and I were talking about this point of growth for stable coins in general, and he still predicts our l USD could become a serious, serious player because of their connections with all these banks in other countries. So it was kind of like a blessing that we ran into that buzz saw, Gary Gensler, because it pushed all of the efforts into these other markets which are now starting.
Speaker 1: To explore crypto.
Speaker 2: So yeah, intriguing situation.
Speaker 3: It is. R o U s D is is definitely banks will absolutely use it. It's an excellent stable settlement to them. Now a stable coin can do what XRP does. I think that threatens a lot of people when they talk about the r o U s D, and I have to constantly tell my my audience it's not the same. You know, ro o us D is a stable coin. Ripple can freeze it, they can even claw it back. The US Court can can order Ripple to act on it. And and XRP is totally different. You know, r o us D is not new to us. So I have to constantly tell people ARIOUSD is going to put a greater demand on XRP.
Speaker 4: And that's why I love it. I see the big picture.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is the thing when you consider the growth in all the other one hundred and seventy countries out there outside the United States, plus and you look at Asia as being one of the major markets. I think that the lawmakers, because we've had several of them on the show, and we many times after an interview, I'll get them kind of off camera when they're a little bit more relaxed, and you know, those are the first questions I asked them.
Speaker 1: I said, are you guys at all worried.
Speaker 2: About these other countries that are truly in the driver's seat right now? It's like, imagine if we had lost Silicon Valley, you know, in the age of the Internet. I'm worried that we may lose that in the age of AI, you know, in the sense of what's happening in China. But that's another show in itself to go in that direction. But the point being is that they all say the same thing, and that is, no, we understand the threat, and they all I'll say the word threat. So that's real, which is why I think that the White House is using this angle of national security that could possibly push the Democrats into saying yes on Clarity maybe in terms of the problem that I think still resides on the Clarity Act, which is going to be this ethics issue that the Democrats are going to continue to push. But if something like national security plays into this, I mean, would you want to be the Democrat that voted against that? I don't think I would want to be that guy or girl.
Speaker 4: No, definitely.
Speaker 3: And I saw I can't remember her name, but she was just talking about how she wasn't going to vote for the Clarity Act if all the rules weren't there.
Speaker 2: And if she felt like, yeah, yes, it are also brookes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Couldn't help but to think for a second that they're going to be impacted by their children, because she mentioned that her children are all for.
Speaker 4: You know, cryptocurrency yep.
Speaker 3: So you know, my mind is, you know, I'm like always thinking on a human level. My mind can't think beyond that. You know, I'm thinking, I'm getting scenarios in my mind where her kids are saying, are you gonna you know?
Speaker 4: So I think that.
Speaker 3: The the backlash will come from their keyds even yeah, you would have wanted to make this not happen.
Speaker 2: Exactly Yeah, it's it's the you know, it's the baby with the bathwater kind of you know scenario that this plays into it. You're just so hell bent to get something up on this administration, whether your pro administration, your anti administration.
Speaker 1: I think you everybody should be.
Speaker 2: Pro American, right, you know, and especially the American tax payers that have an opportunity here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And it's just like I think brag Goarland House has said this one time, you know, like this.
Speaker 4: Is you know, if we were if we were talking about.
Speaker 3: Like the Internet protocol, where's the fight, Why wouldn't we all believe this?
Speaker 1: It was useful?
Speaker 3: Like the Democrats believe that we need the internet and then the Republicans don't, or vice versa.
Speaker 4: The it doesn't make any sense. This is we all need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it is one of those situations. I think that it now it's become a battleground for bipartisan approaches with them trying to get the one up on the administration, and then you have these cues coming in from the administration where they spend it more towards national security, which it is, yeah, much less. I still think that we've lost the plot when it when we don't realize that this is really more for the security of finances for Americans. You know, this is an opportunity for Americans to actually get in the game, you know, as opposed to getting a VPN and you know, going over to Asia or the Middle East just to trade something on a purp. These are the bad things that we have to deal with, which is a terrible issue.
Speaker 4: I see Japan as Asian.
Speaker 3: You know, when you mentioned the word threat, you know, get I get that word like it's a threat. But I even see it as proof. Right it shows that this is a global shift that no country controls or can stop. So the US they can choose to lead or they can lag it, you know what I'm saying. But I think the train is still going to move either way, and Japan is showing the rest of the world what the destination is looking like for this.
Speaker 4: So I do.
Speaker 3: Hope that we get the clarity act. I really do every day that moves forward. I'm I'm I have hesitation that we will, but I'm praying that we do.
Speaker 2: Now, well, this will be the big one right now, if the White House gets their law enforcement groups together and they're able to kind of pull this across based on, you know, the idea of illicit findinance concerns, which is really what Senator Warren you know, camps out on all the time. You know that crypto is being used for illicted finance blah blah blah, and you know, and I'm like, really, the biggest illicit finance problem we have it's called the American dollar, which is to use more than any you know. So this is a completely different situation that plays into this. One last thing before I let you go. When you look at the mindset of traders, I want to go back to that for a second, and then you look at the utilization of AI.
Speaker 1: So we see it a lot.
Speaker 2: We have our own language, a large language model right now that we're using even with our own investments strategies and tactics. But one thing I'm finding is that some investors, whether you're using a cloud bot or something of that nature, that they're actually utilizing AI almost as a counselor. And we've seen those kind of things. Go back to the mental health side of this, because people will did I do the right thing? Is always the question, right did I make the right investment? Someone if they don't have an advisor. They can't talk to someone, so who they ask? They ask, AI, what do you think that's going to look like? And say another year or two?
Speaker 1: Be worried.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: I am because I feel like it's the continuation of what happened to a lot of people in school and education and how they didn't encourage critical thinking, and so it's allowing the less and less practice of, you know, coming up with your own constructive thoughts.
Speaker 4: I think AI is great.
Speaker 3: I think we should leverage it, but I also think that we have to learn how to give it our intellectual property and a sense to leverage it and not just allow it to think for us. It's an incredible tool, but again I look at it through the lens of the brain, and it's going to convert people to have a level of dependency on, you know, bringing all of their questions to and allowing some some you know AI artificial intelligence to think for themselves. And the quality of your thinking equates to the quality of your success. You know, you're not gonna, as a man think it's so is he? You know, So if you're not upgrading your thinking, the quality of your thinking, then you can't upgrade the quality quality of your life regardless of if you're going to AI, you know, to to to think for you, and so I think that's I think people are using it the wrong way often.
Speaker 4: And that's what the schools made us. Do you know.
Speaker 3: They didn't make us think for ourselves. They made us take tests where we just memorize things exactly. We got now now we don't even have to memorize things. Now we got AI thinking for us and memorizing for us. We can just go to AI for everything.
Speaker 2: Well, you hit it on the head too, and that is the idea of It's kind of the concept of being told how to think absolutely, you know, which it gets away from critical thinking. I think that we are going to see, and this is my prediction, we are going to see another division of classes again. Right now, we already have a division of classes of the wealthy and the people who are not.
Speaker 1: It's the haves and the have not.
Speaker 2: And it's also been mostly around opportunity and money at the right time, Okay, I think now AI probably will level the playing field, much like crypto has leveled the playing field to a certain extent for brand new investors. But I think AI is going to do it again, And I think the investors or people could be anybody, even on business decisions, you know, whether you're going out into business, starting a business, you know, buying a business, getting into a business with a partner, whatever it might be. I think the people that use critical thinking inside the AI and questions its motives and its moves, because we do it all the time. I'll, you know, challenge my AI constantly.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like, we wouldn't do that. This is not what I would do. I would do this.
Speaker 2: My AI has come back at me. Why are you being so argumentative? And that's called an idea. It's not an argument, it's called an idea. You need to learn about ideas first. So it's funny to me that that's happening.
Speaker 1: I hope that we don't end up with another division.
Speaker 2: Of classes where you have people who are now critically thinking and those who are simply being told what to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we will. I mean, I think I absolutely think we will. And it's not something that we desire. It's not something that we want, but it's going to happen. And unless you I like when you say you argue with AI, because I was telling a group of people yesterday, I say, I argue with AI, and I make AI argue with me, and I tell it, don't listen to what I'm telling you, push back on every argument that you can think about, and once we come to a consensus, this is what I do.
Speaker 4: I then go to about two other.
Speaker 3: AIS and I make them now argue with one another to see exactly and since it's.
Speaker 2: Cut pace, go find out the flaw in that system.
Speaker 4: And not to argue what it said that and this AI said that.
Speaker 1: Here's a hat for you, guys.
Speaker 2: If you're using prompts when you when you go into looking at any analysis, ask the AI to think of this as a chess game. And when you do that, it starts to give you thought processes that are multiple steps forward. So you, as the individual prompting AI, have to be thinking multiple steps, you know, kind of the three D chess model that I think a lot of good investors and just people who are paying attention. You don't even have to be smart. You just have to be paying attention to what's happening in society to be able to get to this done.
Speaker 1: But try that next time.
Speaker 2: You you go into AI, guys, and hopefully it will help you out. And if you have a prompt that you want to give to Camilla and I drop it in the comments down below.
Speaker 1: We'd love to to get some feedback there. Cam that's been.
Speaker 2: Good chatting with. Where they Where can they find you? Besides YouTube? Where are you on X?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm also under cam i am cam Stevenson on X and then I'm also on Instagram under Kamilla Stevenson and of course YouTube at doctor Camilla Stevenson. I do have a lot of fake pages out there, so be careful of that. Yeah, I'm working against that right now, but that's where you can find me.
Speaker 2: That is a problem, huge Trump. I don't understand why YouTube cannot track this stuff down much less X you have to. I have to report someone at least once a week on X for that very issue.
Speaker 1: And I don't understand. You got AI.
Speaker 2: You know where you're authenticated, you know where your KYC is done. So it's such an easy match to know who the official account is.
Speaker 1: I would think, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean we're catching them and we just are searching our own name, you know.
Speaker 1: So, Mike, this is.
Speaker 3: The job trying to you know, I've been fouling for copyright infringement, and it's a whole nother job trying to get you know, submit you know, all the notifications to YouTube and I'm telling this to audience to do it and it's yeah.
Speaker 1: I will tell you.
Speaker 2: Guys watching this right now also understand that ai ai bots are now getting so good in the comments that it's very difficult to determine if that is a real comment. So anybody that's telling you to invest in something, first of all in a comment, that should be the first red flag, don't follow that. Don't click any links in the comments on any of that kind of stuff. So ne WhatsApp, telegrams, stay away from those. All. Just use common sense. Cons It's so easy common sense to get it done. Gimila, it's been good chatting with you. Thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 1: In on the show today. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: All Right, you guys know what to do, like and subscribe, hit Camilla up out there and we will catch you later on the XRP pot Take care,