Speaker 1: All right, if you want to be hip and cool this summer, here's what she needs to know.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: The big trend right now is called sardine girl summer. Yes, the little teeny tiny or some people say the teat fish. They're all over the internet right now. They're huge, like people buying up t shirts and hoodies and all kinds of stuff because they love sardines.
Speaker 2: That's pared.
Speaker 3: Yes, right.
Speaker 1: Google Trends has says that, according to Google Trends, with beaded sardine bag whatever that means, has increased three hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's a bag that literally there's a sardine made. You know how my alligators beat it on my pillow. It's a sardine beat it on a bag.
Speaker 1: Everything, they say, everything in the past month has become all things sardine.
Speaker 3: So weird.
Speaker 1: I love a sardine, love one. Maybe I think sardines are something either love you hate to eat.
Speaker 4: Is when the sardines come in the can, they still have the little heads on them, don't they?
Speaker 1: Some some do, yeah, some don't. It's a problem. But yeah, sardines are a big thing this summer. And if you've never tried to, I recommend the ones in olive oil. They're the best ones. I remember going fishing ones out in the Gulf and we were stopping to get bait and I was, I don't know a whole lot about fishing, but I go, what kind of bait are we getting? He goes sardines? I go really, He goes yeah. I go, like, the same ones you just eat out of the candy.
Speaker 2: Goes Yep.
Speaker 1: It's like that's what we're fishing with today. So sardines are a big deal this summer. Will you try one? No.
Speaker 4: I will eat a sardine all day long when it's all kind of ground up in some song. Oh yeah, yeah, but I'm not eating it in its natural form, out in the wild way.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time my mother made chicken and eggplant parmesan for you.
Speaker 2: I was like, don't tell her there's sardine because she won't eat it. And she's like, really, I got no, don't tell her. And then I think we ended up telling you during the mea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, I don't care, because this is good. I do not care.
Speaker 1: Get your starting gear and be hip and cool. This summer stayed with us. We got more coming up on Austin's eighty Station one O three point one. Follow us on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official. I've got three questions for Tricia. We call it rapid Fire, Q and A. We will officially officially be on the record when you hear the lasers. That's just a moment away. We're on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official. Give us a follow there, would you please? Got all kinds of reels and fun stuff there also on Facebook at the Sandy Show Radio. Tricia, if you had to invent a new sugar cookie flavor, what.
Speaker 2: Would it be?
Speaker 3: Invent sugar like the toppings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what would you name it?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, immediately I can tell you that I'm putting Gree's peanut butter cups on top of it. Okay, I'm putting Reese's peanut butter cups on top of it. I'm putting bits of heath bar on top of it, along with bits of butterfinger my three favorite things.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, what would you call it? I don't know?
Speaker 4: Atricia Delicia, Oh, the Tricia Delicia.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. That's exactly what I would call it.
Speaker 1: For those of you that don't know a Tricia has an infinite love of a sugar cut.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, an ic sugar cookie.
Speaker 4: Yep, they're not big enough though, They'll never be big enough, never, never, I'll never have enough stuff on top.
Speaker 2: Why can't they just make one the size of a pizza.
Speaker 3: Right and just let you kind of yeah, cut it up?
Speaker 2: Best cookie out there? Yeh, by far, Tricia.
Speaker 1: If you could guest star in any television series, which television series would you guess?
Speaker 2: Start in?
Speaker 4: Okay, because of my love of policing and because I would get so many cool mom points with our daughter, my choice is The Rookie Boy.
Speaker 2: The Rookie's a buzz Oh.
Speaker 3: The Rookie is so good. It is so good.
Speaker 2: Now, that's Network TV.
Speaker 3: Network TV. That's Nathan Fillion is the Rookie.
Speaker 2: Are you guys all caught up?
Speaker 3: Yes? Unfortunately, we're all caught up.
Speaker 4: But we're also very relieved because they've already signed it for season eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's such a good TV show, The Rookie, Yes, Tricia. What's the most satisfying part of your car to clean? Trisa loves Trisia's car is always spotless, by right.
Speaker 4: I go through the drive through that watches the outside and then I clean the inside myself, because only you can do it right, because only I'll do it right.
Speaker 3: Other people are too sloppy with it. I would say.
Speaker 4: The most instantly satisfying part of cleaning my car visually the vacuuming, Oh really, Oh, taking the mats out, getting all the gunk off of it. Yeah, and then like just seeing all the bits and pieces get sucked up. And then the other part of it that I like is that little teeny tiny it looks like a tiny paintbrush that you gave me, and use it and you clean the vents in all the little cracks and crevices.
Speaker 2: Tricia. Tricia got a new.
Speaker 4: Car nine exactly one year ago today. Oh really one year ago today is my car anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh and it's weird that you know that. And the car that you traded in was what seven eight years old? And it looked like it had just been driven off the show room. It was perfect.
Speaker 3: She was spotless. Felicia, Alicia. I miss her.
Speaker 4: I see it Felicia every once in a while, and I'm like, I wonder what she's doing. I wonder if somebody who got her is treating or as nicely as I did.
Speaker 2: You've got a really weird thing about cars.
Speaker 3: I know, I become emotionally attached to this. One's called what regeta?
Speaker 2: The dumb name.
Speaker 3: It's not dumb. I had Delilah Denalli. Yeah, we had Olivia Audi. Yeah, we've named all of our cars. I remember them all fondly, except Olivia Audio is not.
Speaker 2: She was a pinch of high maintenance.
Speaker 3: High maintenance.
Speaker 1: Oh that car. I was so glad with that car. How long did you have that?
Speaker 4: I think three years. I think we leased it for three years. That's rapid fire. Q and A. All right, thanks for being with us today. We hope you'll join us again tomorrow. Maybe get here just a tad bit earlier. If you missed the show, you can listen to the podcast version. It's available anywhere that you get your podcast to search the Sandy Show. Before we get out of here, Atricia, would we learn all right the first funny this morning? I thought it was pretty good. Imagine we go on a date and I get drunk and catch you a raccoon.
Speaker 3: I love that so much. Patricia's love of the raccoon is an ending.
Speaker 4: I want to domesticate a raccoon or a squirrel.
Speaker 3: And now I saw a beaver video.
Speaker 4: I have a beaver eating a banana and they make bea and they make happy noises when they eat, and so now I feel like I would also be willing to domesticate a baby beaver.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But the problem with.
Speaker 4: Them, according to the videos is they build dams in the house. So all this stuff that's on the floor, random things on the floor, like mats and stuff like that, they're taking them and they're trying to damn things up. They don't know why, but you're constantly naturally engineered. Yeah, born, I love the meme that do you think a beaver was walking by one day and saw running water and said.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Have no idea water up later.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but I'm doing it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, another thing we learned.
Speaker 4: Anybody who likes Chick fil A, the only one in the entire world, the only all you can eat Chick fil A is at Oklahoma University in the dining hall, University of Oklahoma. University of Oklahoma in the dining hall. Norman, Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma. I've been there too, yep. I've ever been on campus. Been on campus, no, but I might now that I know that there's all you can eat Chick fil A there.
Speaker 2: No, I will never step put on that campus.
Speaker 4: And then Sandy asked me, if I had to invent my own sugar cookie flavor, what would it be in What would it be named? I immediately said, first of all, I know for a fact that I'm putting racist peanut butter cups on top of it. Then I said, I'm also going to sprinkle it with some heath bar and some butterfinger bar. Sounds delicious. And then you asked me what to name it. I was like, I have no idea, and tell them what you named it.
Speaker 2: I said, it should be named the Tricia Delicia.
Speaker 3: Perfect name, Yeah, the Tricia Delicia.
Speaker 1: All you need to accomplish this dream of yours is to have some slice and baked sugar cookies, then put some brieses on it.
Speaker 2: Little Miniatureesa's cups.
Speaker 4: No, a slice and baked sugar cookie is about the perfect size for a full sized Reese's peanut butter cup to go right on top.
Speaker 3: Let it get a little melty.
Speaker 4: Then I'm gonna crush up some heat and crush up some butter finger sprinkle it on top.
Speaker 3: Maybe it drizzled a caramel to hold it all together.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this reminds me.
Speaker 1: I saw a commercial for chicken nuggets with candy on top of it.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this? It's like, oh, if it's a butterfinger of Snickers.
Speaker 1: I don't know what, but I'm like, do we really need that in our diets?
Speaker 4: No, that's not awful with candy on top. Are you looking it up right now? I am, yeah, it's At first I saw the commercial, I was like, they're joking about that candy chicken chicken nugget? Yeah, yeah, No, I'm out.
Speaker 1: All right, have a great day everyone, Thanks for spending time with us. We'll do it again tomorrow. Until then, don't take any crap from anybody.