Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and I'm fully ready for the smoke tonight, baby. Anybody that wants to bring that, I'm just kidding. I'm here. I'm just I'm trying to talk to y'all and just express my point of view. Some people don't like that. Some people get a little upset about that. And I do want to make it abundantly clear that my entire the past two episodes, the one the biblical flood story and the Nepheluin story, it wasn't to try and say that every single one of your beliefs is wrong. These are these are old, These are o T stories, dude, oh t shit. This is before.
Speaker 3: Jesus by thousands of years.
Speaker 4: But it does need to go and be mentioned that most believers of the Bible, the Torah, and the Quran, so we are talking about well over half of the human population of Earth, believes these stories to be hard and factual things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's that's totally fine. That's okay. I'm just I like to because and this is the weird part about the Bible and all the different translations and the translations of the translations of the translations. It's like some people meant something, some people meant another thing. And and as a matter of fact, I was just looking something up earlier in regards to that whole sons of God thing, right, because I was like, surely it didn't always mean everybody, no way, it didn't always be understood as these were angels.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: No. Language traversus time and does get you know, changed depending on context. So depending on which book of the Bible you're reading, it could be referring to sons of God to mean angels. It could be sons of God as in like Jesus was a son of God, the son of God, and then later on in the New Testament when it calls us to be sons of God. Depending on which book and which timeframe that that was written in, depends on the context of what they mean.
Speaker 2: That's weird. Why just come up with another term?
Speaker 4: It's because language changes over time. We're talking about something that was written in two thousand BC as opposed to something that was written in one hundred and eighty. In two thousand years, certain words garner different meanings my boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do have a point that I want to make, but I want to get to the good cult members out there first. Nicholas, what's your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 6: Just one thing too.
Speaker 7: I think I may have mentioned in it a while back in the past, but the whole son of it's pretty interesting to think about whenever, like one of the meanings that it could have just means.
Speaker 6: It just means like like like like like if you're a son of man, it's like one who is like a man, but not like like a man, but slightly different, like not fully man or I don't.
Speaker 4: Know I've ever heard it use in this context, but I would be like getting interested to hear an example.
Speaker 7: Uh, well, like a son of a bitch, right, yes, you're you're like you're you're that you have the quality of that, but you're not actually.
Speaker 2: That like a bitch junior.
Speaker 8: Or or or a senior.
Speaker 3: Even Okay, I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is that you know, and I've mentioned this before, but how we talk today is completely different than how people even talked in the eighties, in the nineties, in the exactly two thousands, everybody has talked differently, and everybody has had different meanings for words, whether it be slang or the meaning of the word just changes. Gay used to mean happy, you know what I'm saying, and now, oh you gay. You're not assuming that I'm saying that you're happy.
Speaker 4: Right, And that's exactly my point, right, So, like think of the Christmas hymn.
Speaker 3: Don we now are gay a pair l falla?
Speaker 4: Uh uh okay? That part back then it meant your happy and joyous apparel, same word, same language today would mean you mean your rainbow flags and your g string.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. Why why did the word.
Speaker 4: Change context in only a course of one hundred and fifty years, Because that's how language works.
Speaker 2: Bro well, and that is kind of my point is that, you know, before we get to that yogi, I'm happy you got your hand up, sir, I'm sure we're about to hear it from you. I love you though.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, So I'm actually going to try to not go off onto a bunch of tangents. However, I just wanted to pull up a couple of commentaries from these verses that we're speaking about, since, as you know, context is everything, and you guys are speaking in my side of the book.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so they are speaking from the Torah. So if anybody would speak with a little bit more in depth original knowledge on this, it would be our resident Jewish correspondence. So I'm excited to hear what kind of retorts you have, because I'm sure that I got a few things wrong in my rebuttals to Jonathan.
Speaker 3: So by all means, brother have had it okay.
Speaker 8: So for now I will just speak about the whole the sons of Elohem. So there are two different commentaries that I'm going to bring. One of them is from Rashi, who was ablie from the twelve century, and then another person who is called the Ebinezra. I don't remember what time frame he's from anyway. So Rashi's commentary says, thus the sons of the princes of rulers. Another explanation of the Bene Elohim is that these were princely angels who came as messengers from God. They too intermingled with them.
Speaker 9: I e.
Speaker 8: The daughters of Man. And then it says, however, wherever the word Elohim occurs in scriptures, it signifies authority, and the following pages passages proves this, as says thou shalt be his master Elohim, which is an exodus. And I see I have made Elohim a master's So it's not always referring to an angel. It can be hit or misdepends on context. So then with the Ebenezra, what he says is that the term of bene Eloheim refers to the judges who dispense God's Elohim's justice. Others say that he refers to God himself. And these sons of God are the holy ones or the saints living on earth. That's obviously very probably not. And then further it says they are called the sons of God in the sense of ye are the children of the Lord or God. Others say that the sons of God refer to the children of Seth, that the daughters of men refers to the women of Kine's family. However, it appears to me that these sons of God refers to those who know the will of the Most High. These men chose women who match them astrologically and physically. Hence they produced mighty men. And it is possible that they took women even against their will.
Speaker 2: So you're trying to tell me that Nephilim being giants could in fact be fake and gay at like at least a percentage.
Speaker 8: I'm saying that the Nephilim can be.
Speaker 10: Giants can also not be right, can be So it depends on contects they're so as you know, to juds your opinions.
Speaker 8: So there are different schools of thoughts. So there's one school of thought that says that this has to do with giants. There are other ones that have to do with with fallen angels. So for example, so going on further, it says the Nephelin specifically, so these were called Nefhlin because they fell and they caused the downfall of the world. It says also in Hebrew the giants are usually called the Anachem, and that however in those days when it says in the in the forests, these days where the generations of Anush and the sons of Cain.
Speaker 2: So yeah, interesting. I was actually I did a little research because I was like, surely sons of God has to be a pretty open kind of term, because it's it's kind of mentioned in different context, right, And and I get why some people would be upset that I was saying that the idea that Nephalum had to have been just man, like, just regular man, because it was literally I mean, we all have jacobed. Especially it gets bricked up over context, the context of that whole. Even nephelum fragment of a sentence is nestled in between two sentences where God is condemning man, and so mathematically it didn't make any sense. And so I was looking at it, and I was like, all right, uh, when we're talking about sons of God, like what are we really talking about? And I found a little something. So it says in the Second Temple period roughly five hundred BC to seven hundred CE seventy seventy.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the Second Temple was burned down in seventy C. That's why.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jewish writers almost universally read or read sons of God as heavenly beings or angels during that time. That's what they understood it as this. And then it mentions about how it also is referred to in First Enoch, which nobody that's a fictional story. And then you have the Septuagint also renders the phrase as angels of God in some manuscripts, and and then later on, which is pretty interesting you have the especially for you, my dude, Fuck Royce. I couldn't think of your name because I read rabbi and I was like, it's not a rabbi. I'm tripping the jew bru, the bear jew jewel, but it and then I found out that there there were later Jewish and uh a Rabbidic view referring to the sons of God as human nobles or judges. So by the Rabbitic era post seventy a d. Many rabbis grew uncomfortable with the idea of angels having sex with humans. It clashed with later theology about angelic nature. They reinterpreted sons of God to mean powerful men, prince's nobles, or even of Seth as you kind of had talked about, right.
Speaker 4: And that's what he's saying. The scholar from twelve hundred AD was saying these types of things, and that checks out, right.
Speaker 2: But then later on and we're talking about I mean, I know that the Tora was around a lot longer than this, but when it was written, the Tora was changed.
Speaker 4: Not the interpretation of the usage of the word sons of God, but when the tour was written, it was clearly understood that that was the definition that they were talking about.
Speaker 2: So the idea that the line of Seth, the line of like the hereditary line of Seth, intering with the line of Cain. So you would have Seth being Adam's righteous son intermarrying with the line of Cain, which is the daughters of men. This became the dominant view in the medieval Jewish commentary. So that's what at least right here, that's what they were talking about.
Speaker 3: Medieval, not originally exactly.
Speaker 2: But why would they change the original intent?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 4: Why? Indeed, why do you have some people that believe that Jesus would have been a devout democrat and others that believe he would have been a devout republican instead of just reading the words for what they are.
Speaker 2: Why indeed, so you have Augustine around the fourth and fifth century strongly objected it and popularized the Sons of God equaling Seth's descendants reading, which the Seth's descendants reading, which shaped Catholic and later Protestant thought. So today, it says, many mainstream Christian denominations repeat Augustine's view, while more literalist or fringe groups returned to the angelic interpretation. So I'm not even in the minority in saying this, according to.
Speaker 4: But to say that literalists are on the fringe, I think is a bit of a misnomer. I think that there's a pretty solid fifty to fifty split between at least in the Christian realm. And I'm not speaking on all denominations here, but there's a pretty solid split of people that believe that it happened literally as it's written, and there are those that take it as a metaphorical story as it is written. I think that's about a fifty to fifty split. Now, Augustine or Augustine have her pronunciations of his name. Both ways.
Speaker 8: He was a.
Speaker 4: Bastion of early Christian theology, right, and he didn't start off as a Christian. He converted when he was in his I want to say, late twenties, early thirties, but he started out as a Neoplatonist. Actually, he was very very well versed in the art of rhetoric and philosophies from even Greeks and Roman sort like the dude was. It had been around the block of time or two, right, But I'm not saying that he is like the apostle Paul, who got the divine word from the source himself. He was getting it, and this was his interpretations thereof, and he wrote tons of books about what he believed on these things. Some things are seen to be good sources of him information. Some a lot of people disagree with. He wasn't a one accurate all the time kind of guy. I think more often than not he was. But there are still people that are going to debate and disagree with Augustine on all kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: Royce, I do want to get your opinion on, since you are the resident Jew, what is your opinion of the biblical flood and Noah's ark? Is that? Do you interpret that literally?
Speaker 8: I am a horrendous one to ask, because I believe the toy is one percent truth from God, and what it says is what it says.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's so.
Speaker 4: I I so.
Speaker 8: Even archaeological proof aside, I don't necessarily need that. So even with some of the examples you were giving earlier, as far as the interbreeding or just the so the whole, the whole idea of Noah's ark is that the whole thing is a miracle. From the size of the arc being able to contain all of the animals, to the feeding and cleaning up after them, and the repopulation of the world along with the animals, all of that I could consider a miracle. So I don't necessarily so, yes, with the laws of nature that we have right now, the way that God has the world running now, yes, one, it would not work quote unquote now like it did back then. But if once you add a supernatural being who can do absolutely everything, you know, I don't know. I don't necessarily need more than that. So I'm a bad one to ask.
Speaker 2: Very well, that's fair.
Speaker 4: Wait, you said you also had a couple of notes off of that episode. What other sticks did you have that you would like to pull out of the mud and.
Speaker 8: Talk about so unlike last time, actually to make a list of all of them. Ok, it was just I'm just looking through, just go through some of these notes that I have. So the Nephilims is the ie the fallen ones, so the Anakin who are descendants of Chemazi and Aziel who fell from heaven in the generations of n Osh And then oh yeah, you were talking about all the whole grasshoppers being in their houses. We heard them say these are antinavinas look like human beings. And then I went to a different candent. So that's about all that I have. Next time I will do a better job of making notes of exactly what. But I mean, that's the main thing is. There are different schools of thought on worthy nephilim oh angels, are fallen angels, are their descendants of? Or were they people? There seem to be groups that can say one or the other. Also the name, so you guys are saying, it's like, I mean, right, and so was a giant And we have a fun tradition from the Metris that he actually survived the flood by hanging off of Noah's ark. That's how large Oge was.
Speaker 4: I have never heard that before, but that's from from the source and even from the Torah and by when I count the Old Testament, it says that he was the last of the descendants of the was it the Anachem.
Speaker 8: Or the refine the the probably the.
Speaker 4: The Anakem excuse me, which was a descendant line of Nephelim giants.
Speaker 2: So he was considered a good Nephilm or a baddie.
Speaker 8: Bad so he so okay, both originally so he actually so there was also another measures that he actually helped uh no, or he helped someone before that point, which is how he had the merit to be saved by hanging off the arc while no one else could. However, further on in the Torah, he was a king of Bashan, and the way that he also he didn't like the children of Israel. So he actually, according to the belief the Madras, he actually picked up a mountain to throw on the children of Israel, and God caused the ants to burrow by his hands. It went down on his neck, his tusks grew, and he was killed.
Speaker 4: I've never heard this story before, but okay, interesting, All right, well you know what, Royce, We're probably going to.
Speaker 2: Be referring back to you here a couple of times.
Speaker 8: Meurger I will, I will be on FAMBI.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you, sir, spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 11: I was just gonna mention about, uh so, the Natholemic bloodline quote unquote vib talked about even past. Uh well, it's still in Genesis and everything, and it's even referenced in Exodus. I want to say, when Moses is talk taking them to the Promised Land, which Moses never got. He got to see it, but he never got a step foot into the Palmised land. Also, Uh married into uh A, into the Nephilamic blood line. And it's funny, uh if you each time that there's a set of twins in the that blood line, the older twin or the whether it's the older twin, or say the serpent seed, or however you want to put which they Sayau might have been the separate seed because Isaac were they swapped.
Speaker 12: Isaac clutched his heel and boosed his head.
Speaker 11: About.
Speaker 3: Wrote a whole book about Esau and that blood line.
Speaker 11: Yes, Uh, he goes into the he married, he enters marries into the Nephilimic blood line. And it's also uh uh they are so say that Ishmael probably did that too.
Speaker 12: It that's a theory, Kane.
Speaker 11: He said when he left uh the when he left uh when he went east to Eatam and everything and built up the city of Enoch. It said that he married. He did not want to go because he said the others will kill him. And then God gave him the course or whoever shall kill you today shall be a sevenfold And when the met killed his grandfather, his grandfather Caine. He not only did he kill his grandfather, killed his son and he said, whoever, well, what I did? That the coach shall be seven times seventy. But it's uh that end. Kane was talked about how he had the horns and everything, so I could definitely see that he did take on the character when he was curse. He did take on characteristics of the Nephilim because he also married into the Netflim blood line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I haven't worrid about Kane with the horns, but I do know that he got the mark to signify that that was his thing. Some believe it looked like a crazy birthmark on his face. I've heard some say it was horns. I've said heard some say it there's a kind of a ton of you know.
Speaker 11: The reason why I say that he that it's alluded to him having horns or antlers is because a la Mac was a hunter but he was getting blind and his son.
Speaker 12: Said, there's there's.
Speaker 11: The game, so he lets he notches the arrow, lets loose, let's level fly and it pierces Cane and and when he see what he has done, because they did mistake him, for a wild animal. Also, I don't know if y'all know anything about the Sukuloop, which is the Cherokee lord of the wild who ended up turning visible. He is described as a hairy bean just like he saw but he is his name louis uh.
Speaker 12: His name Loui means to he who has them sloping. His eyes are slanted.
Speaker 4: I did not know that, shore dude.
Speaker 2: All right, look, we got to get to the chat because I don't want to get too far behind. Rose said, what's up?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Gary? Wayne said, even all so, Gary, Gary, White Boy Wizard said what up? Motherfuckers? Your brother Anthony said what up? Fellas and folks?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: Anthony Zombie said, heiry everyone at midnight? Cong said hello, fam love it yo. Gid said, how did I know that this was going to be the topic tonight at least the beginning? Anyway, Yo?
Speaker 4: You know it?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The dumb for dumb Furry aka Skunky said, oh, oh, he him. Let's just go on to Tony said, I love the nefflum fake and gay episode. Jay refers to the yah Weist source, and E refers to the Yelloist source. In the one section you cited, it is a way to spec on the authorship of the ot no man, no doubt, Zombie said, look up some good TED talks on language and how things change from uh, from each person and transverse time. It's a good study languages, dude. It's constantly evolving all the time, not always. And I don't mean evolving like constantly getting better, because it's definitely not.
Speaker 3: It's never set in stone though, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, White Boy Wizard said, Yay, more Bible talk. Sorry, trying not to, but you know, I just got on one, Zombie said, seriously my thoughts. I want to talk about all the shit that's happening globally or flat earthly got a fail earth Renee said, agreed, I was looking forward to current events. Also, White what Wizard said, feels like every fucking show I listened to has been hard on it lately. Fake Rapture didn't help. Oh yeah, well yeah, I had to cover that one.
Speaker 4: You know, Fake Rapture absolutely had to be talked about. That was ridiculous. But yeah, I agree, And we talked about this too. Jonathan and I like certain episodes because on a conspiratorial platform, you're gonna end up talking about the global Satanic cabal that is running the world and trying to enslave the human population like that. That comes up in a lot of different topics eventually, Right, And if you're gonna talk about a giant Satanic cabal, then we're gonna be talking about the side of dark, and then we're going to be talking about the side of light as the opposition too, Right, And this is just kind of how it goes through any chain of events you want to. Yeah, you don't have to bring up religion like that. We absolutely could do this entire show and never bring up religion again. However, it's kind of hard to separate the two when it comes to certain topics. I mean, look at the amount of guess that we've had on that use religion, and not just Christianity, not just Judaism, not any of that. Hell, we had we recently just had on a dude that sacrifices chickens to demons, like, let's.
Speaker 2: Be very straight up, and angels, by the way.
Speaker 4: I disagree with that, but beside the p okay. So my point is we bring on people from all different walks of life, with all different kinds of opinions and views to have these types of in depth talks right now, that being said, we are not a religion program. Religion does get talked about from time to time, but I mean, it's not something that we need to spend the entirety of our careers debunking and confirming in all these things. Right, Neither of us are religious scholars by any means. I would like to think that I am, but I also am nowhere near anything near this level. So I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Also, I want to say that, like, you know, you know what kind of show you're going to be interested in, typically with the title of it, So if you feel like that might ruffle your feathers in one way or another, Like, think about it whenever we had the fucking the Wizard, the Satanic Wizard, right, Like, if you think that that's going to invite demons into your life, you probably shouldn't listen to it, you know, Like it's all dependent on what you believe. If you feel like what I'm about to say or what the show is going to be about is going to maybe fluster you internally and cause you to want to rage type into something, whether it be on Patreon or Spotify or whatever. You're what, however, you voice your concern, why listen to the fucking thing in the first place. Like, literally, we put out five episodes of the Culture of Conspiracy per week. That's not including every other episode that we put up of all the other podcasts that we're affiliated with. So if you don't like the title of something, what makes you think that you're going to light the like the entire episode itself? I just feel like you, like, why would you openly want to listen to something that's going to piss you off and cause you to ruin your own day.
Speaker 4: I'm just happy that you're catching some smoke on this one because I caught all the shit for the Charlie Kirk episode. It's it's kind of cool to see the opposite come through to fruition on this one.
Speaker 2: No, but I actually love the smoke, Like it doesn't bother me. It's not going to change me. It's not going to change how I operate. I mean, I can appreciate other people opinions, and by no means, as I said, it's not me trying to say that like your religion is stupid. I'm saying the way that people commonly understand things could be distorted. That's all I was trying to say.
Speaker 4: And I hear that. I'm saying that there's been thousands of years worth of scholarship to say that it's one way. I don't believe that we are going to be changing anybody's minds on this show. Now that being said, I caught so much shit for my take on the Charlie Kirk episode, at least on the first one that we shot, where it was what it was right, And now so many more things have come out to show that like Israel kind of didn't have any kind of a hand in it, or if they did, there's no way that any of us are going to find out anything about it. Like it's just not it's way more likely that this was an inside job. And there is more and by inside I mean US agencies acting on behalf of the US. And there is more evidence now to show that the FBI had more involvement and more prior warning that it was going to take place, but than anything. So again, and I'm still on that point. I'm not saying that there was no foreign agent. I'm saying that I can't find any evidence of a foreign agent. But more things are coming out by the day.
Speaker 2: But it's in like a hitman type of job. May I think it was like maybe a foreign agent reached out to a not so foreign you know, United States agent and decided to say, hey, you know, I donate a lot of money to you. I need you to take care of this problem. And done internally. There's no record of the actual the person that paid off the hit man in the first place. You can't throw it out.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm not throwing it out at all. But what I am saying is that like, for instance, and this kills me, dude, for all the shit for the people that are like a pack is running the nation. Okay, not saying that they don't have a hand in it. Has anybody looked at what the fucking Katari delegation, the Katari lobbyists are doing right now in America just throwing this out. Has anybody actually looked at the amount of money that Katar is throwing at our politicians right now?
Speaker 2: No, it's all the Jews, because that's oil money.
Speaker 3: That's beside the point.
Speaker 4: Katari money is funding DC by leaps and bounds more than Israeli money is right now and has been for a few years under the Obama administration, you know, a pac and Israel war running this shit. But people are gonna talk so much about APAC without even bringing up nor Pack, nor are they gonna bring up the differences between the two. And then they're gonna act like a Katari lobby doesn't even exist. And it's like, yes, okay, sure, it's always Israel's fault. And for me saying that I'm obviously an Israeli cook and I'm bought and all this and this, and it's like, no, dude, do a little more fucking research. It makes way more sense to me, just given the numbers and the stats and the figures, that maybe foreign money had something to do with it, And you're like talking about it, hit man job for sure, I don't I don't think that.
Speaker 3: I don't think your boy was Tyler or whatever.
Speaker 4: The fuck. I don't think he was the trigger poller. There's multiple reasons why I believe that. But the one who did pull the trigger. Could he have been a foreign agent?
Speaker 3: Possibly?
Speaker 4: Sure? But who paid him, followed the money trail, because if that's just the fact that he's just a trigger poller, he had no dog in this fight, He had no beef with Charlie or any political leanings one way or another. If he was just the gun, then let's talk about who hired the gun.
Speaker 3: So it makes.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get to that then, Like, all right, can you make a case for it being in house?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's like? What would the reason be. I'm not saying that I disagree with you. I just want to hear it out.
Speaker 3: So how could I put this?
Speaker 4: Would you at least think that Charlie was somebody who was a morally upright guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, okay? And would you believe it if I told you that he was somebody that you couldn't buy out because he had made his money from the ground up and he was about his morals, like he really talked the talk and walked the walk and left money on the table multiple times because they were going to try to change the way he did things, and he said no.
Speaker 2: Already proven whenever he had turned down money from NETANYAHUU. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: So this being said, is it possible that let's just call it the elite. I'm not putting a political party on this. I'm not putting a administration on this. I'm saying, like the actual ones that run the country, not the fucking president that's only in office for four years. I mean the actual deep state that's gonna be in office long after Trump. You know what I'm saying. Is it possible that they saw Charlie as a threat because he was somebody that was gaining popularity, was making people question narratives, was making young people think for themselves, and that's fucking dangerous for them, right, So they realized that they needed to do something drastic, and if a civil war kicks off out of it, then like, oh, you know, that's kind of a part of the plan anyway, so why not. And if it doesn't, then it finally silences a political talking head that is a problem for them, a real, actual thorn in the side of the deep state.
Speaker 2: Not the current administration coming after him. Do you think.
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yes? Maybe no? I keep in mind Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden. These are figureheads, and yes, they can enact change in the time that they're in office. I'm not negating that executive orders are a thing for sure, but you've got to understand that. For instance, just throwing this out as an example, the head of the CIA, it's appointed by the president, right, cool, The dude that's directly under him. The actual person that's running the CIA and has been for the past twenty years, doesn't give a fuck who's in office because he's gonna be here after That president is a foregone conclusion and is out. Now, let's take that to all the three letter agencies. Let's take this to the military generals. Right, you gotta three star, four star general who has been in this position for years. They have been in the military for thirty plus years. This president is in office for four to eight years. When that dude is gone and America is still in the middle of a conflict, that general is still in his fucking position. You see what I'm saying. There's actual power and there's the face of power. I believe that the actual power saw Charlie as a threat.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, is there other than is it just a theory or are you backing it by like some something.
Speaker 4: As of this moment, it's only a theory. But again, more and more things come out every day.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying you kind of started it by saying that, like it's becoming more obvious and more evident that it could have been in like an inside job more.
Speaker 4: Because there is I've been doing a fair amount of digging into it, bro. I can find literally no foreign actor fingerprints on this.
Speaker 3: Usually there's a paper trail.
Speaker 4: Usually there's a contact that was made, Usually there's a falling out that happened with somebody that there's some kind of a red herring or at least some sort of a flag on the play.
Speaker 3: I can find none now, flag on the play.
Speaker 4: As far as the killing having some controversy around it, like the story doesn't add up, y'all, I'm with you one hundred percent on that. The story that they are telling us on the mainstream media makes no sense out loud. But I'm talking about the reason for his death, the story arc of it, right, the why not, the how, the why. There is no evidence whatsoever that this was foreign which leads me to believe that if it's not one, it must be the other.
Speaker 2: You're wrong. It can't be that there's no evidence whatsoever, because everything leading up to it would say otherwise. Explain Charlie Kirk from Israel.
Speaker 4: No, he did not, dude, he said it. Okay, he said that he wasn't going to commit suicide, and yeah, he didn't like what Israel was doing. But again, how many of these text message threads and exchanges in all of these things have been doctored and falsified.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, then what can you believe? How do you know what you can believe?
Speaker 3: Are believe Charlie's words.
Speaker 4: Believe I can believe Charlie's words on the microphone that have not been doctored and have not been edited, and they are confirmed by multiple sources.
Speaker 2: His words on the microphone whenever he was talking to Megan what the fuck was her name?
Speaker 4: Megan Kelly?
Speaker 2: Megan Kelly, right, and she both her and him agreed that they they know that for some reason, they're not allowed to talk about Israel, which only makes them want to talk about them even more. Sure then and then yeah, well and then allegedly, if we are to believe his quote unquote good friend, best friend, close friend, whatever, that close friend said, Hey, you know he in his final days said that he was worried for his life because of Israel. Like that's what I'm trying to say, Like, how do we distinguish what's real and what's not if we can just if we're just only like picking what we want to be true.
Speaker 4: So two weeks prior to his death, when he was on the mic and said that Israel is not the bad guy here and anybody that wants to blame the Jews for all their problem, that is a lie straight from the pits of hell. That was two weeks prior, and that was him on the microphone saying that that wasn't a friend, that was recounting a story.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're not talking about Israel though, it's it's more of a Zionist situation. It's a net Yahoo situation.
Speaker 4: He's an ultra Zionist dude, who is nen Yahoo?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is, yeah, we're gonna look at these things. There was other people he pissed off for a long time, and I can find no fingerprints anywhere to say that this was the case. Candie Owens has been losing her goddamn mind for a week and a half, two weeks now, trying to prove these points.
Speaker 2: Everybody, every single point.
Speaker 4: Right, no doubt, no doubt. And I at least have some respect for that right. Her friend was murdered publicly for the world. She feels some type of way about that. Yo, I get that you want to find the root cause of it. And find the guilty parties. I am with you one hundred percent on that. But then every single point that she brings up is from an anonymous source. I wish I could tell you, guys, but I just can't. And then she goes on talking about how she is getting looked at in a certain way, but then gives no evidence to substantiate any of the claims that she makes. Now she's talking about a Polish beehive cult is the ones who killed Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that one that came out.
Speaker 3: Two days ago.
Speaker 4: A beehive cult that from Poland that apparently were the guilty party in the Charlie Kirk assassination. And this clearly is shown because Utah is the beehive state, so obvious connections. And it's like, oh, Candace, Oh my sweet Candace, what is that?
Speaker 2: What like a literal bee killed him.
Speaker 4: They're saying, no, they're saying that people that worship bee hives. There's a cult following. There is a legitimate cult. But it's like you're you're you're drawing the You're throwing the farthest of hail Mary's out here at a wall to see if it sticks. Because nothing else you brought to the table has stuck, and it's it's kind of sad to watch her fall at this level.
Speaker 2: I'd be interested to hear why she thinks that.
Speaker 3: The episode is out there.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: I checked it out, and I hear what she's trying to say. Very off base, is all I'm gonna say. She's it's it's kind of sad to watch her crash out this hard.
Speaker 2: But you watch how you talk about Bee.
Speaker 4: Okay, she's bay to you, big dog. She is not bita me. I respect her and a lot of her journalistic instincts and a lot of the things that she has uncovered over the years. Like, I'm not saying that she is a complete bought and paid for this and I'm not trying to throw shit. I'm saying that I think this is all a part of her grieving process and she's doing everything she can to get the most views as possible while the iron is still hot.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you, just going back to it real quick, who was it that made the explosive pagers.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was massade, no doubt, and that was against terrorists that are absolutely their enemies.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Okay, only reason I bring that up. I mentioned it earlier. I don't know if y'all. Yeah, it hasn't even been edited, the one from earlier yet. But there has been some people Stu Peters amongst other people, suggesting that how Charlie Kirk died could have been because his lapel or lavalet, his little clip on microphone on his shirt, which it did look a little sketchy, you know, as as we were going through the frames whenever script keeper was showing it, it was like, what the fuck is that thing on his shirt? On his shirt that keeps on moving and moving and moving.
Speaker 4: And then you I remember even saying that that was a mic, and he said, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: But then the video we just talked about it was a mic, or at least.
Speaker 4: Looks like a mic.
Speaker 2: But it's strange, and I don't know, I mean, it's hard to rely on blurry video, especially something so zoomed in like that, but it definitely looks like it's I'm not gonna say definitely, I could understand the argument that a bullet or an explosive came from the lavalay itself.
Speaker 4: If that was the case, you would have an equal and opposite reaction the microphone or the black spot on his shirt. Once the shot happens, goes towards it, goes across his chest, and goes up towards his neck. He goes towards the shot, not away from it. If that was a dirty mic that had a little you know, a little round in it, a little projectile in it or something like that or whatever, there would be an equal and opposite reaction. The mic would go away from the wound, not towards it.
Speaker 2: Right, But we're also talking about weaponry and technol of which we know nothing about.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: You can't. You can't change the laws of physics. There's still like even a recoil less rifle, that's that's which takes a lot more. If you're telling like this being a recoilst round or something that's not, the bullet wouldn't have worked at that distance.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I thought it was interesting. Spirit animal. You've been having your hand up there for a minute. What's your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 12: On the Charlie Cook.
Speaker 11: I blame Hassan Petty Uh yeah, I blame Hassan bin Laden Petty Pike, because fuck that cunt. He's been calling the death of senators and governors and everything. But I also do you have any of y'all heard of what's been going on in deal Horn, Michigan.
Speaker 12: I feel like this is very important.
Speaker 11: It is currently a majority Islamic population, to the point that they're trying to name a street after a hesballa terrorist.
Speaker 12: And the one guy that said, yeah, no, fuck that, that's not right.
Speaker 11: This is a miracle. We're not naming shit. The fucking Islamic mayor kicked him out of the city, and now the police department has their shit in Arabic. And I'm not the most politically correct person, but I feel like we'll where the fucking inter fata has been globalizer and the loually trying to take over every fucking thing.
Speaker 12: So, so that.
Speaker 3: That being said, it's very interesting that you would bring this up.
Speaker 4: So has anybody paid attention to what happened in the past few days with our secretary of War not Secretary of Defense. His title is now Secretary of War because it's a fucking badass. So he called every general American general from around the world.
Speaker 3: To come to Quatico, Virginia.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know how many of you are paying attention to the news, but that doesn't happen. If you are looking for a historical precedent, example, for every current serving general in the United States military to all come together in one room for a for a little pow wow, I believe you would have to go back to the founding of the Republic for us to have that kind of conversation.
Speaker 3: This doesn't fucking happen.
Speaker 4: Now, had a couple of ideas when this took place, had a couple of theories bouncing around in my head. Either a they couldn't do it via a call or a memo or a zoom or whatever. Possibly because the communication lines have been tapped and they are not secure lines anymore.
Speaker 2: Laure Zoom is actually Chinese.
Speaker 4: I think it might be at this point, why the fuck wouldn't But beside the point, so that was a theory I had. Maybe maybe the communication network has a bug in it. Maybe they know that their spies about so they said, no, fuck that it's something serious and we all need you to come together face to face for this talk. But more research that I did shows that that is not the case. So what is the case they have recently released today As a matter of fact, they just talked about what was discussed at the meeting at Quatico Ladies and gentlemen, and they haven't announced this. This part is Jacob's personal opinion. Jacob is of the opinion at this time that America is about to get ready to go to war again, which is good because America doesn't do good at peace.
Speaker 3: We don't in the entirety of our history.
Speaker 4: We have been at war for the at this point like ninety percent of our existence, we've been in conflict with somebody. Us doing peacetime shit doesn't do well for our culture and society. That's not a fun an. I don't think it's gonna be foreign Jonathan. As a matter of fact, Trump came out and said that he is getting ready to gear up the generals for a domestic war. He said that we were talking about foreign invaders into this land, and he believes that we have active components in this country that we must address.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Now this being said, there's a couple of telltale signs before this.
Speaker 3: Meeting happened at Quadico.
Speaker 4: Right, goth and Emo are back in action, pop punk is back on the radio.
Speaker 3: Uh, the economy is not doing so hot.
Speaker 4: That's all the prey cursors we needed to go to war the first time. Okay, culturally speaking, it's clear that that's the sign. All the military commercials and shit are showing white guys. Now, that's another telltale sign. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, try not trying to make it racial. I'm saying that that is what they be doing. They're they're they're trying to offer up more signing bonuses that they're making it real appealing to join the military right about.
Speaker 3: Now while we are at peace.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty big sign of things to come, in Jacob's humble opinion. Now, Venezuela has been talking some mad shit like they want actual smoke with us. They do not, and I don't think they will actually go to war Venezuela. We might send somebody there that we have the Marines floating off the coast right now, just in case shiit gets a little too squirrely, But I don't think that's gonna be the actual thing that happens. And I don't think that we are gonna be actually putting boots on the ground in Israel or in Ukraine. Just so we're all clear, I do not believe that that's the case. But Right before this meeting happened at Guadico a Russian bomber invaded US airspace and it was escorted out. But there's multiple foreign actors that are recognizing that America is currently that sleeping giant that at one point in time Japan saw and thought that they wanted to come up to the top and try to slap box the champ. There's currently foreign actors that are looking at this sleeping giant thinking that now might be the time to take their shot. And I'm not saying it's gonna be a nine to eleven. I'm not saying it's going to be a pearl harbor. In my humble opinion, the fact that we have had an open border for as long as we have had they have moved in I don't even want to say millions, but possibly of military aged males from all different kinds of background. It's not just Latin Americans. There have been terrorists that have come across our border that they have let in. We talked about that a few months ago, and now Sam, you're talking about dearborn Michigan.
Speaker 3: That's one option.
Speaker 4: I think possibly the Central American gangs that are operating here in the cartels. I think there's a reason why Trump has acknowledged them to be terrorist organizations that we can use military might against them. And now Trump and peak heads Pete Hegseth rather just came out and said that a boot camp is about to get hard again. It's about to get scary. Drill instructors are gonna be allowed to put their hands on recruits again.
Speaker 3: This is real life. Go check it out.
Speaker 4: Anybody who's questioning this, any of my veterans out there. Oh yeah, the pussification of the military is fucking done, son, We're back to being a real men's organization. Also, if you're gonna be anywhere near combat roles, you must pass the highest physical standards of male qualification.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: They're gonna take females out of the fucking infantry more than likely, which makes me happy.
Speaker 2: But neither here nor there probably also means that there's going to be less people that qualify to even join the military.
Speaker 4: Well right now, there's already low numbers on that point, but they're trying to make it more and more enticing. They're not going to lower the standards as far as combat roles are concerned. They're going to lower the standards as far as just joining in general goes, you know what I mean. But neither here nor there. Now that he's talking about this, he is talking about specifically Chicago, Seattle, Portland, La, San Francisco. He's naming big cities that he wants to use as training grounds for the United States military.
Speaker 3: Now I see this as.
Speaker 2: A Trump thing, though, because he's always and nothing that's true run with it at all. But he's always paid the most attention and tried to help the military as much as it possibly as much as a president could.
Speaker 4: I think that in the short term it will be great. However, in the long term it will fuck us. So let me break this down, assuming that we will not be going into a civil war like an actual civil war. Okay, let's just hypothetically say they deployed National Guard troops to New York City and saw pretty solid results as a result of this. Okay, because the subways are so dangerous, people were dying on them all the time, and the police could only do so much, so they deployed the National Guard, excuse me, and things got a lot better.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 4: Washington, DC is now under federal jurisdiction. The crime rate in DC has fucking plummeted, even though the media would tell you crime in DC is at an all time low, even though it wasn't, like by a long shot, it wasn't. Then Trump tried to send troops to Chicago, and the politicians in the state of Illinois said they didn't want that shit.
Speaker 3: So then he talked about bringing them to New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Louisiana governors like, please bring them down, start at Shreveport and work all the way down New Orleans. Let's clean the state up. Fuck yeah. And of course you have the mayor of New Orleans that just got brought down for federal charges. Come to find out she was fucking one of her bodyguards and now she's being indicted for crazy embezzlement charges. But we'll get to that another time, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But beside the point, Hey, when you're working long hours, you know, you get lonely.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck that bitch, Olatoya Jackson, I think her name is she. This is the one at Mardi Gras that was flipping off everybody, calling the motherfuckers and then wants to act like she's some sort of sanctified Christian. Fuck that bitch. No, no, no, No, I'm not going on that. We're not getting on the tangent. Back to the point. Okay, So all this to say, he is talking about using troops in these big cities as training grounds, yes, but also to clean these big cities up. In the short term, that'd be great. I could see a lot of benefits from that. But here's the problem. Executive orders don't go away when the new administration comes in. And Trump's only got a few more years in office, and maybe even the next administration will continue that in a positive way in two or maybe even three, but eventually the pendulum is going to swing the opposite direction. And if the president has an executive order on the books to say that federal troops can come in with whatever types of just cause that they have to do some deeds.
Speaker 2: It's gonna set the president for the next president that comes in.
Speaker 4: You see my point. I'm not sure how I feel about it as of this moment. In the short term, I see it as a net positive. But what does that executive order look like twenty years from now if it doesn't get repealed.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe that quote unquote mandate starts becoming a law.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'll be more than a law.
Speaker 4: It'll be it'll be a law to the point where if you don't follow it, they may kick down your door.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we had already talked about vaccine camps right, like COVID camps and shit like that. That was already going on over in Australia in parts of China.
Speaker 4: And let's not even talk about the digital printouts or digital pronounce the fucking have you heard?
Speaker 3: Well, what's going on in the UK right now?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a lot going on over in the UK, dude.
Speaker 4: The British government has now said that basically social credit scores are a thing.
Speaker 2: I think it's a thing over here. We just don't call it that yet, but now they're being blatant with it.
Speaker 4: Every single thing is going to be all of your banks, all of your everything is going to be attached to your person, everything online, everything that involves the Internet, including your social media posts, including what kind of pages you're subscribed to, what kind of podcasts you listen to, what kind of YouTube channels do you subscribe to. All of these things are going to be linked to your bank accounts, which are all going to be linked to your job site, which are all going to be linked to your social Security number.
Speaker 2: You know, going on though you think about it, all of the immigrants that are like flooding all of the UK right now, and everybody speaking out about it, especially like the citizens of France, they fucking had enough of it at this point, Yes, all of them. If you implement this social credit system, it's going to pacify everybody.
Speaker 3: But that's It's not though.
Speaker 4: There's a ton of people in Britain that don't want this, and the government is saying, just like you're saying right now, they're saying that, can't you see what the good it's going to do for us? I'm gonna take everybody back to two thousand and two. We're trying to pass this Patriot Act to find sleeper cells in this country. Can't you see the good that it's gonna do for you?
Speaker 2: A Patriot Act for fuck's sake.
Speaker 4: It's this is what they're doing in Britain right now. And I would not be shocked if they do not try to implement something like this in America, only to find the illegals, only to find the terrorist cells, only to find the domestic threats that we have right now that they're about to They're talking anyway about launching our military to find can't you see that we're trying to help America and right now in the short term it might. Right now, in the short term, that might help England. But what does that look like in five years, ten, twenty. You see my problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, it's uh, it's gonna get a little saucy and the future is probably not gonna be awesome. Nick, you have a and you had your hand raised there, sir for a hot minute. Did you want to jump in on something, Nicholas, you.
Speaker 4: Said, Nick? Nick? Good? You see the beard on him now, dude, I'm telling you, boy, that bit is getting thick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looks like he's about to go take an axe and start chopping down fucking trees in a forest.
Speaker 4: Dude. Oh you.
Speaker 6: Did y'all say something?
Speaker 2: I was I got caught watching your videos.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we were saying you had your hand raised earlier. Did you want to jump in?
Speaker 6: Uh no, I'm good?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, all right, let's get over the chat, Tony said, could Michael, Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel have been considered their own gods long ago? Then they got converted to angels when the Eelo hissed religion from the North merged with the cult of Yahwe in the South l means God.
Speaker 4: Personally, I don't think so, but I could see the connection that you're trying to draw on that for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, here's your problem, Tony, is that you're thinking about something that is already understood.
Speaker 4: So don't you're feeling the bits you're feeling but hurt about this, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I'm just not allowed to talk about things that I have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you can just don't be insulting when you do. That's all that goes both ways.
Speaker 3: I try very hard to not be insulting.
Speaker 4: From time to time, I slip, I do, but typically I try to just have an open and honest debate about things, but respectfully, sometimes I do lose my cool.
Speaker 3: This has happened to time or two.
Speaker 2: For sure I was respectful, was I not?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, And I think any kind of speculation should be allowed about this. And I think Judaism probably came into existence mostly as we know it, sometimes after the Babylonian exile and about four hundred or five hundred BC, and they probably you know, selectively edited and redacted a bunch of stuff around that time, and we just can't easily know what was going on before that.
Speaker 3: Roy scared away in on that.
Speaker 15: On that claim, I do agree that the Babylonian Talmud was edited, but I believe it was to make it more concise and understandable, not to.
Speaker 8: Edit things out. For example, the Gamara tries to be very very good about attributing certain opinions to certain scholars if they there are times where it'll say it will give a number of opinions, and there'll and sometimes you might switch those up. However, they also say they don't know if when it comes to things. So, originally Judaism was not like the Judaism we have today. We had our religion that was more based around temple worship and sacrifices instead of in the synagogue like we have it now. We definitely have progressed and changed over time. One that being said, the Torah hasn't changed, has it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: So no, so we believe that the or that we that we have now is the exact same one that was written by Moses thirty three hundred years ago roughly.
Speaker 4: So, when you say that Judaism has changed. You're not talking about the texts. You're talking about the rituals and the dogma and the the order of precedence of how a service goes and things like that.
Speaker 8: Right, so, right, so prayer, right, So, the kind of prayer that we have now is not necessarily the kind of prayer that we had in the in the Temple area, or let's say when it was before, where there are people that couldn't necessarily read Hebrew or because so in prayer there is the main part is called the shot estray, which is basically eighteen benedictions or eighteen prayers, and this is said three times a day, basically three sixty five given unless there's a holiday or something. There is a silent portion and then there that exact same portion are is said out loud. And the whole idea that it was said out loud is for those that couldn't read the language. Even though most of the people can still read the U can still read Hebrew. Now that's still in place. So the some some of the texts of most prayer books were created from the men of the Great Assembly, which I believe was shortly after the destruction of the Second Temple.
Speaker 3: So is that what replaced the san Hadrian.
Speaker 8: I don't want. I think so like whenever.
Speaker 4: The Assembly of great men, it sounds like it's at least like a san Hadrian esque type of gathering. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't so I'm not totally sure if they had the same status as the seventy stages from the Sanhedrin, but I know that they had enough pull to be able to do things Like one of the things that I tried to research in uh not too long ago was who wrote what book of our Bible? And you know, so like who were at the Toro, who wrote Joshua, who wrote Judges, et cetera. Yeah, and so they started to help codify what we have or what we know as the Tanak or the profit or the tour of the prophets and the writings. But as far as like there's there are certain things that always have been, but just how we do it is different. So the ta filling that you guys have have mentioned a couple of times, the square the black boxes.
Speaker 4: In the hold nine correct.
Speaker 8: So this is a tradition that we've had for the last thirty three hundred years, So that hasn't changed. But like it used to be to where men would wear them all day. Now we don't.
Speaker 4: So these were like the yamica back in the day, or they wore those two.
Speaker 8: No, so they still were a covering on your on your head because uh so, yamaka if you look how it's spelled, it's looks like yarmolka And basically it's year malka, which means in reverence or awe of the king. So it's to remind us that there is a God above.
Speaker 4: Us, gotcha.
Speaker 8: So regardless of wearing it to fill in all there, now, they still had their heads. Okay, well just yeah, just some of the rituals had just changed and been modified, gotcha.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Maybe I should preface this by saying how much Catholicism has changed, because I'd argue all religions change all the time, and yet they always want to present themselves as never changing. So Catholicism used to be all against lending money at interest, and then that changed. Catholicism used to also be harshly against any kind of like Day of the Dead or all Souls Day back about a thousand years ago. But then and that changed too. Islam has changed a lot too. The word Islam or Muslim didn't even exist for the first two or three hundred years of the religion. All their stuff is actually quite a bit more recent than they aim, and they backdated a lot of it. Judaism is pretty ancient. It's more ancient than Christianity or Islam. But I still would a certain maybe it would take me too long to argue this, that it really only goes back to probably around five hundred BC, or maybe a little before that, with the Babylonian exile. There's even a verse in the in Samuel or King's where they King Josiah finds the Torah on a scroll in the in the temple that had just been abandoned and forgotten about it, and everyone had forgotten about the feast to Passover, for example, and then they tried to bring it back. But my interpretation of it, it is more like now they probably just invented it at that time and then pretended it was way older by pretending to find a really old scroll. Now this may be kind of a little blasphemous, but you know, that's just how I look at it now.
Speaker 4: I get it. But I could also see possibly that that scroll was found and they had pretty much gone away from the Passover feast and all of that. Whenever they were in exile and whenever they had turned away from God and turned away from their traditions and as a result of that lost their land, which they have done multiple times throughout the course of history. Then whenever they get back in line with their true faith, they get their land back. And I'm not saying that that's what happened in nineteen forty eight, for you might jumps on my shit. I'm saying that if we were talking about the historic precedents to it, that's kind of been their ebbs and flows as far as the Jews slash Hebrews and their relationship to their quote unquote promised land. So I could see that also being possibly what that was about.
Speaker 14: I don't know, Yeah, I think pretty much everything before five hundred BC could easily have been kind of retroactively, retconned or fabricated, could have been Maybe it all really did happen, but it's just as you further back you can go exponentially, you get less and less to go on. So like from the time of Jesus on, we just have so much more documentation of everything, including Judaism and the Talmud and everything. Everything's way better documented in the more recent times, but trying to reach way back to like four thousand years ago over thirty three hundred years ago, it's just really difficult, and it really does kind of require a leap of faith, and some people make the leap of faith and others don't. Same thing for Christianity, you know.
Speaker 4: I agree with that. Yeah, I mean, Alexander the Great was alive in the four hundreds BC, but nobody wrote about him until like well after one hundred years after his death, and there's all kinds of evidence that he did all the things that he said that he did or that they quote unquote say that he did, even though nobody wrote about it in that timeframe and only talked about it after the fact. So I could absolutely see that, like back in those days, keeping a good record book was a little bit more of a suggestion.
Speaker 8: You know, I think they're the only thing. My last point that I'll make on this as far as the or how long the had been around, is that there is a tomb called the Cave of the Mapela, of which has been around for thousands of years, and interestingly enough, has never been opened and we believe that in that Kevin, in that cave was buried Abraham and Sarah, Adam and Eve, Isaac and Lan. I think there might be one more, and that goes back a very, very very long time.
Speaker 4: I wish somebody would open it and see what kind of remains are still in there. That'd be fascinating.
Speaker 8: Well, especially because whenever Jacob was buried, he was buried with a number of crowns from the kings all around him because of the procession that he had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fascinating history, man, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't the flood of like annihilated all of that.
Speaker 8: Ohst flood Jacob's post flood, that's the acts.
Speaker 2: My bad, I thought you were talking about something else, My bad.
Speaker 14: Okay, Yeah, but also like when the flood have wiped out all of Canes descendants too, except for maybe Ogue. But then, yeah, you guys brought that up earlier. I guess that answers that.
Speaker 4: Never mind, which, for the record, I had never heard of Oge hanging on to the side of the arc. That is new information to me. That's not spoken of in the Bible. That is a Jewish tradition, and I'm not trying to negate it and say that that makes it bullshit. I'm saying, this is the first time I've ever heard of that, So I find that fascinating.
Speaker 2: Dude hung for three hundred and seventy six days.
Speaker 8: So one of funny interesting point about the Gamara is that there's basically two different not parts, but like it's kind of broken down into two different aspects. So one has to deal with with law and how we come up with rules. The other there are stories, and this is called a gadadha, and there are some amazing stories and like some they seem very very hard to believe, and there are people that believe it one hundred percent, and there's people that say, nope, this is These are just stories and allegories one ndred percent. So there's a pretty good mixture. But yeah, this is these are the stories that are kind of in the Gamara. Where come you know all that? And then you know how you in breakfast, which is how the how the Gamar starts. It gives detailed instructions on if you want to see demons, all right, here's here's your recipe to do it. You know, you have to get a black cat. That's the seven the seventh son of a black cat and you put the blood in your gud like. So it's very very interesting. So there's a lot of really really interesting stuff. And at that point pretty much and part part part of it is and then one of the things that's I want to say different in a way with the Torre and the Old Testament as opposed to the New is even when it comes to our the head honchos So Moses, who we believe is the greatest prophet that we have had and we will have it, talks about as flaws. So sure, so David had flaws, same lad flaws. Aaron had flaws, Moses had flaws. It's a lot more talk about our humanity and that even though you can be so great, you can still make mistakes, as opposed to other religions where their head guy has never sinned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I personally like that and Jesus aside, we're talking about like from the Old Testament. I like the fact that they humanize all of the heroes. Every single one of them has their inherent flaws and they talk about them, and I feel like that's on purpose right to not put them in some sort of a god to your status or you know, to compare it to another religion or faith, I should say a Herculean style, where like this guy who was just put in a bad situation just exceeded no matter what. No, no, no. They talk about how the heroes within the Bible had flaws and fucked up a lot, and they were still used to further the message and be used to glorify the creator. I think that's excellent personally. Uh, your hand raised.
Speaker 11: It's funny you brought up Hercules and we're talking about the judges and prophets. One of the most badass judges in my opinion, Samson.
Speaker 12: He was a boy. He was supposed to he was raised as a Nazarite.
Speaker 11: Well, he wasn't supposed to cut his hair, he wasn't supposed to eat anything dead and everything. But if you noticed through his life and everything through his story, he broke He broke almost every major.
Speaker 12: Law of being a Nazarite.
Speaker 11: But yeah, at the end, God did not and in him when when he begged, when he asked for God for one last chance, and when he pushed the pillars down, Which is also why in strong in competitions they have you, they have the guys hold the two pillars up as long as they can, because that's a symbol of a Sampson pushing the pillars down. When he and he killed over a thousand, I won't say it was a thousand of gentiles, uh No, with the jaw of an ass. Also, one of the one of my favorite riddles is actually formed Sampson. Out of the strong comes something. Yeah, out of the strong comes something sweet. Out of I messed up the little but anyway, he fed his parents the very the lion he killed like a couple of hours later, Bee's gotten its mall and started to produce honey. He took the honey from the dead animal with us making it unclean. Not only did he eat of it, he tricked his parents into eating it. So that is like a not just one, a two or three slap in the face of the lord. But that's also a sap to his parents's and everything. That's a sap to the culture and law.
Speaker 4: Samson was a very flawed character, but even still was used for his purpose until Delilah's bitch ass got him.
Speaker 2: Delilah hells it going and yeah, out of the eater came something to eat, and out.
Speaker 11: Of the something, the sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Samson with a Samson. I vow to God that was a whole That was a whole thing. Dude, just don't cut your hair, and he gave him a list. Cutting your hair was one of them. And if you don't cut your hair, you'll always have strength and ever be defeated in battle. Of course, a woman gets some drunk, ties them to the kitchen chair and then cuts off it.
Speaker 11: You know, she gaslighted and manipulate him, because there was three times she said, do you know if you loved me, you'll tell.
Speaker 12: Me this and he lied and.
Speaker 4: He she didn't put that thing on him.
Speaker 3: Boy, he ain't never had nothing like that. That's what it was.
Speaker 11: I've always say, grippy box, grippy say was glippy bonds bubble, and that bitch was bat shit in sing.
Speaker 4: This was a biblical version of a honey pot, if you will, but we'll get Yeah, he had money, Aston.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts, sir, can y'all hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, I'm on my phone today. I kind of crushed my laptop sche all right. So uh, this is more of a question for Royce if he's willing to answer it. But it seems whenever you guys reference the Jewish text, you're only referring to the Torah, which is the first five books. A little while back, I was talking to chat Ept and I was just curious how the Jewish Hebrew Bible ends. And I didn't know it was called the Tanakh. So that's the complete text, uh, including the Torah. I was hoping, uh, Royce could speak on it as far as chat gpt. It just says and Jude isn't it ends with chronicles and in Christianity it typically ends with Malachi depending on the version. So yeah, that's my question if if he was willing to speak on that.
Speaker 8: I mean, sure, I believe it ends, and well, I honestly I don't know.
Speaker 4: I felt like kings huh.
Speaker 8: So so since it's it's broken up into Tourah, the prophets, and the writings, so the writings of the last team Malachy is the is how it ends? Hold on one quick second.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'll take your time, because now I've actually never thought about how this goes. Which section of the Old Testament does the Jewish Bible or the to knock end.
Speaker 3: I'm I yeah, we say Malachi malakey is.
Speaker 8: How you say it, Malachiah, Jesus, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta throw the fleme on it. Bro my bad, But I honestly kind of that there's ended with Malaka. I'll be damn.
Speaker 8: So it ends in second Chronicles, since that is the writings Malachi is in the Prophets.
Speaker 3: Looks like that's in the Book of the Prophets.
Speaker 4: Correct, So the Book of the Prophets is not a portion of the Hebrew Bible.
Speaker 8: So it is so it we actually have a rhyme and reason for our for how we categorize things. So, for example, the the Prophets starts with Joshua and goes through Malachi. He's the he is the last of the Prophets. And then the writings starts with Psalms and ends in second chronicles.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you have the same books in the Old Testament that you have in yours, but in different order and different sections. Yes, got you?
Speaker 8: So? So like how like Psalms is like right in the middle of the Old New Testament. It's obviously it's not that way in ours. It's the beginning of our books of writings. Like so some of the writings include Psalms, Proverbs, job song of songs, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemia, and First and Sectred chronicles.
Speaker 4: Interesting, good question, you've never actually thought about that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that was so chat GPT wasn't too far off. I mean that was pretty They give me a decent answer for to say the least, it was right.
Speaker 4: It just didn't give you the entire answer because it's.
Speaker 13: A yeah, yeah, all right, thank you Royce, and.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, all right, let's get to the chat because that thing has been growing.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, we live in a hall of graphic matrix, and the Demiurge is the ruler of this realm.
Speaker 4: I dig an opinion.
Speaker 2: It's a Gnostic throwback. Ashton said, bro I had a reoccurring dream as a child and innumerable amount of times where I was something very similar to the Gnostic depiction of the Demiurge rising out of the sea and looking down upon an abandoned city that looked like New York. Man dreams. God, I just love looking into like dream meanings and whatnot. But yeah, that's that's a strange feeling.
Speaker 4: I wish I would have those. They sound fun drinks, apple juice. You know what, interestingly enough, I have a gallon of apple cider in my fridge right now. I know, I know so many people are gonna say for shame being Southern and drinking apple cider. This shit's fucking delicious, all right. I ain't gonna hear any of it, but yeah, so you know I might. I might just give me a couple of big old swigs of that before bed tonight and see how the cookie crumbles. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even though it's pumpkin spice season. Hey you, Tony said, there is a flotilla of forty two ships heading to Gaza. News may drop any minute of an attack on them. Looks like the sun is coming up over there. No major news. They are still heading for Gaza.
Speaker 4: If they do get attacked, the Italian Navy is gonna have something to say about it. We just talked about this on the Cage to Night Live, which not a shameless plug. But for anybody listening to this, not just the Cult members that are currently a part of the live, but if anybody is listening to this and wants to be a part of the Cage to Night Live, go to the Lincoln the description Patreon.
Speaker 3: Every Wednesday night at nine pm or.
Speaker 4: If you would like to join Metamistics for the Metamistics Live every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. But anyway, so we just talked about this on the Cajun Night. The Italian Navy is now guarding the flotilla that is making its way to Gaza. If this flotilla gets attacked, the Italian Navy is gonna respond to it, and that might kick start a bigger conflict than what I think people really want. Now. I'm not saying that the Italian military is something that we need to.
Speaker 3: Be afraid of.
Speaker 4: They're they're mid they're they're capable ish, you know, I'll give the credit where it's due. But even still, this flotilla has not had any defenders the entire time. This is in the first flotilla that's tried to make its way to Gaza. Now that they do have a little bit of a shielding, I'd be very interested to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds pretty interesting. And by the way, I believe that that was just uh, irregular citizens. They kind of put that together.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a couple of civil rights groups that have put it together. That's the one that uh, what's her nameble down syndrome. Chick hew Dare you well was that Thumburg.
Speaker 2: Greta Thumberg a Thumberg? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she Thornberg. Where the fuck her name is? She was on the last flotilla that tried to make its way there, and then when they were arrested, she's like.
Speaker 3: Do you know who I am?
Speaker 4: You can't just she fucking kicked out obviously because no one gets a fuck about her, like.
Speaker 2: Partly deaf or something. Why don't she talk like that?
Speaker 4: I think she has downs, Like I wasn't joking when I said that. I think she's like not just on the spectrum, like I think her parents are probably related.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 3: Or her mom drank heavily while she was in vitro.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Either could be true. At the same time, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Well, she could benefit from what Zombie just shared. It was a link that connects us to brain computer interfaces, otherwise known as BCI's The Future of Human Machine Interaction. Oh no, yeah, buddy, telling you like Black Mirror was prophecy, Like straight up, anybody that's ever seen Black Mirror. Every single episode has been alluding to some kind of brain computer interface that's not a good thing. No, No, I just think that it's amazing that they kind of, you know, got ahead of it.
Speaker 4: No, so what does it say? Do we need to pulling up.
Speaker 2: The article or it's not an article, it's a video.
Speaker 4: So how long?
Speaker 2: I didn't even I don't know. I'll check thirty something minutes, I think Ooh okay, Tony said, Seth was a was also a devil nomad character in Egyptian mythology who killed his brother Osyrus. Judaism borrowed his name for the third child of Adam and Eve. Egyptians around four hundred to zero BC believe the Jews worship Seth.
Speaker 4: Set was the Egyptian god, not Seth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Potato, Patato, you know.
Speaker 11: The way.
Speaker 8: Sorry, one quick thing. There is no taching Hebrew, so either you would make a T or an s sound depending on who says it. I've heard Schaites or chase.
Speaker 2: Interesting it was the shaite.
Speaker 3: Oh damn it, you beat me to it. I was trying to figure out a way that I was going to put that in there.
Speaker 4: But fuck, that was good for.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sheton dirty mother Trucker said, has anyone heard from Pickle yet? No?
Speaker 4: No, dude, he fell off the fucking map.
Speaker 2: Could be training for a match or something. Who knows. I think he's Sam fighting though, Sam.
Speaker 3: You have his number?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I been texting him off a storm.
Speaker 5: Last time I talked to him was.
Speaker 11: That night that we that live that I ended up driving to my cousin's house kind of fucked up. Oh, that was the last time we talked. We talked to like one am. He kind of sound off. Well, now that I look back, but it was like.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but he was like you good. I'm yes, sir, You okay, Bob, And he's like, yeah, well good night. I was like, well, good night, Bob. Talked to you next Tuesday he said yeah, and then nothing.
Speaker 4: Pickle, you're listening, We know you are. Come on the live or at least drop us a DM on Patreon to let us know that you're still kicking. Bro.
Speaker 5: Hey, we love you though.
Speaker 2: Rick so Ashton put the Multiverse of Messiah and it's a bunch. What is this?
Speaker 4: Where are you at? Come? Oh?
Speaker 2: It's a Crowley's Alien? Was that Crowley's Alien?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Jesus whom? I thinking? Yeah, that's interesting. It's just all the different depictions.
Speaker 4: Oh, Wow, I'm looking at Muhammad. I'm looking at a Sikh dude. I'm looking at South Park Jesus family guy, Jesus, looking at uh, your boy Jonathan Rooney. Yeah, I'm looking at black Jesus. Hell. Yeah, I'm still fucking pissed that those assholes took down my black Nativity set that I had in my front yard.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking know. It was years ago, bro, I had You know, some of these people have like the really nice, thick wooden, painted, uh Nativity sets that they'll put out every Christmas. I had a really solid black one. Joseph had corn rows. Mary was wearing a whole head piece. Baby Jesus had an afro. I thought it was great, and some asshole took it from my yard never to be seen again. And I don't know, I didn't have cameras at that time. It was years and years ago, but like I know, I put it in my fucking yard. I know, one morning I wake up and it's not there, But like, like that was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is is that back whenever I was living in Louisiana, whenever I first moved from Pennsylvania. We lived right next door to Eric Reed and Justin Reid. They went on to play in the NFL, right yeah, and Justin Reid, I think is playing for the Saints right now, which is pretty cool. But anyway, you know, they always had the black Santa Claus outside their house, and I always just thought it was funny and cool and shit. And I don't know, I mean, they never got their black Santa stolen.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying maybe because it was a black family and people left it alone. But because a white dude puts out a black Nativity set apparently, I'm I don't know, how does that make me racist? If anything, I feel like that would show that I'm, you know, down with the culture.
Speaker 3: But I guess not.
Speaker 4: I guess some people have no fucking holiday spirit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, might be one of those things where you damned if you do, and you damned if you don't.
Speaker 4: You know, I fucking guess. Just we'll know, Jesus wasn't white, he wouldn't black neither. Like just just we're all clear on that. But anyway, anyway.
Speaker 2: Rose said, is that Rose said it? Yeah? Rose said, what do we think about all the mass shootings? And bomb threats lately. Think it's government orchestrated to create a distraction from the Charlie Kirk assassination. I wouldn't say that it would be to create a distraction from it. I think that, uh, that something is ramping up though, And I think that maybe the whole Charlie Kirk thing really like set that ball rolling. I know that there was like a bunch of stuff that was going on before that, but that was like it got more than just national attention. It got like global or flat earth attention, And hey, dude, you gotta show respect from time to time. But I think that there has been really strange things like just was it like a week ago or something like that there was a Mormon temple or whatever that somebody ran their car into. Yeah, got out the car and started spraying bullets and everything, and it's like shot up by a veteran too. Yeah, And and remember like what was it, uh for? Was it New Years that shit that happened down.
Speaker 4: On Bourbon Bourbon Street? You had the isis wannabe?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 3: That just drove down and killed people.
Speaker 4: Then right after that we had the the Tesla Trump Tower explosion in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Like but Aside from that, I think.
Speaker 4: All of these things might be what the government uses as justification to push a more military heavy footing on home soil. It's just my hot take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely could be. It also could be a bigger push for even like stronger surveillance.
Speaker 4: That exactly, And I feel like so many people because of who he is currently in charge, and because there will be some very short term, very good things that come out of it, crime will be all time low. These things by ba bop. But I feel like people, same way they did with the Patriot Act, they will, whether they willingly know what they're doing or are ignorant to what they're doing, are going to hand over their independence for the They're gonna hand over dangerous freedom for the sense of safe slavery.
Speaker 3: I think that that's where it's gonna lead to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Spirit Animals said No, I believe it's the devil's hand. White Boy Wizard said one hundred percent, orchestrated just like always. Kyl said, definitely, distraction and push the agenda. Midnight Kong said distractions for sure. Rose said I think so too. They don't want us to ask any more questions about Charlie Kirk. Now there is always this kind of bullshit going on, but not like this. Renee said, I think a few more, a few more organized ones. Definitely distraction, but I think that there have been a lot of because of the opportunity. Is uh oh, the opportunity is there in the media is running with it absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They never throw away a good chaotic event.
Speaker 4: Not let catam go to waste. Bro never let a cataclysm go to waste.
Speaker 2: Rose said, the media is most certainly being told to push it very project mocking Bird of them. Yes, and then Renee said, got to get mocking Bird in place for Bluebeam to be believable. Oh all right, why not? Possibly? Dirty mother truck? What ad done? Done?
Speaker 3: Dun?
Speaker 2: Everybody always has a hard time on muting. I get it on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it once you like figure out where it's at and it's no big deal. But like you know, now, could you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 16: B Is there any way that Charlie Kirk could have been like upon in this eight D chest that they're playing.
Speaker 3: I believe he was.
Speaker 2: I think there's no way that he wasn't.
Speaker 16: Because the way I said his wife was his handler and he was set in motion to make this big scene, and either they stopped him because he was going to run for president later, or now they're pushing it for her to be running for president later.
Speaker 4: I don't he said so many times that he wanted nothing to do with the political game in that way. Now I'm not saying that that couldn't have changed with time, Like, for sure, it's possible, But I'm hearing murmurs more and more that people are saying that they wish that she would run. I don't know if she has said one way or another, if she's even considering that or not. I know that she is now running turning point, and like that's something to be said. But I'm also wondering if this is very similar to how everybody is like Michelle Obama's going to run for office, even though she has said no the fuck I'm not, but like a lot of people want her too, and if enough people make that push, we'll see what happens. I don't know. I don't know. I've seen so much controversy when it comes to Erica kirk here in the past two weeks. My god, apparently she was in this music video and people are losing her mind because like there's a part where she goes over a zip line where nine to eleven is showing on screen, and my only thought is like, Okay, so are you saying that Erica Kirk had something to do with September eleventh.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the connection there, but all right, and.
Speaker 16: Didn't didn't come out that she it was like sex trafficking or something when.
Speaker 4: She was doing evangelical Yeah, she was doing evangelical mission work in Romania. And during that time, that wasn't the only mission that was operating in Romania. I should mention that there was a few, But during that time a lot of these evangelical mission groups were accused of child trafficking. I have no idea if the one that she was affiliated with was being that in that way or not, But the timelines and the accusations do not look good. I will say that. Plus the whole thing about her, the only reason we even know who she is is because of Trump and the Miss USA pageant.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and if you look, she's tied with Trump years.
Speaker 3: Back, Yeah, like two thousand and three years back.
Speaker 9: And wasn't that before she met Charlie.
Speaker 4: She was years before they met Charlie something, I think.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and see that's why I think she was put in to bring him up to do this, and it it may have worked out in their favor. Sorry, it may have worked out in their favor. That uh, because look what nobody's talking about right now. What was the whole world talking about? Just before this? Everybody was asking about Epstein? Yeah, and ever since this, nobody has mentioned Epstein.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, because early rate before this, you know, it was what a week or two that Trump was like, you guys are still talking about Fsen. You know, it was just really strange timing. And to be honest, I this is my own personal opinion. If it is coming from inside the house, if we are to assume that it was a United States killing, it is clear and obvious to me as to why they would do it. And I believe martyrdom. Personally. I believe that it's just martyrdom and they want because you think about how many views, how many likes, how many conversations have been had. I mean, every single one of Charlie Kirk's videos on Turning Point, whether it's on Facebook or Instagram or you know, TikTok or YouTube or whatever, they're blowing the fuck up. His message is being seen and heard more more now than it ever has, and a lot of people, a lot of people are like, man, you know, it's such a shame that such a good person died. And you know, even the people that aren't Christian, I mean, the the people that you know, will listen to him and be like, wow, yes, he actually has some really good talking points. He actually knows what he's talking about. It's pretty it's pretty you know, awesome that he was able to retain just the crazy amount of stats in his own mind, right.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude was an absolute sponge for information. And I would say that I think that if it was it was the call, if the call was from inside the house, that has to be martyred him in some way or another.
Speaker 16: Well and could and could uh this be something to do with like what uh Jacob was talking about, like what they just meant about, because I mean Trun's pushing this about going to war inside the United States? Could they say couldn't Could they come out and say be like, well, this is uh one of them over here that did that to him.
Speaker 9: Now let's get them.
Speaker 4: It's very possible and I'm not saying that it absolutely will lead to it. I'm saying that the House of cards has got its first layer built, the base layer is constructed.
Speaker 2: What I will say is that if the revolution or a civil war is started by our government, it will not There's no way we should accept it as grassroots and we shouldn't have anything to do with it.
Speaker 4: That's what What do you mean?
Speaker 2: So, like, if there's going to be some kind of civil war, like they're not just going to allow a civil war to happen, you know, Like I think that if there is going to be a civil war, the flames will be fanned and it'll get blown completely out of proportion, and it will be to shape the future of this country on purpose.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you, this is a hypothetical. I know you're not like the biggest history buff on earth, but just walk with me here. Okay, Let's take it all the way back to the eighteen thirties, eighteen forties, the decades leading up to the American Civil War, and there was already murmurs in this state wanted to be a slave state, this state wanted to be a free state. These types of taxes, these types of infringements all these things. Right if, hypothetically the Northern States or just the US because we were still a US country at that time before the separation, Right, if they would have put a heavier military presence for security purposes, quote unquote in the Southern States, do you think that the South would have had the opportunity to secede?
Speaker 2: I don't know it.
Speaker 4: Possibly, I'm not saying this one hundred percent. Possibly that would have prevented the separation and prevented the civil war.
Speaker 3: Could this what Trump is doing right now?
Speaker 4: Because he can see the writing on the walls, he can see the telltale signs, and he can see that a civil war is looming. Could he be sending troops into the big cities, which are hubs of a certain type of political ideology. Could he be doing this so that when and if a civil war pops off, the troops are already in place to where they could shut that shit down in a matter of a month pretty much avoid a civil war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm somebody I don't believe that any of this shit is genuine. Like, I think that it wouldn't be Trump trying to prevent a civil war out if we are to believe that that call came from inside the house. Then the idea of turning Charlie into a martyr and everybody disagreeing with him, that would be the fracturing, the fracturing point of a potential civil war. And if that's the case, think about, dude, how many days and even still you can still find Charlie Kirk getting shot on the fucking jugular And meanwhile, I mean, other things are completely censored. This stuff is being blasted on purpose, in my opinion, and if there is going to be some kind of war that stems from it, it's because they're fanning the flame.
Speaker 3: They're the one.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, and that's my point. I don't think that, let's just call it, they not Trump, because again he's a figurehead only for a couple of years. I don't think that they want a civil war. I think that they want people to think that civil war is an impossibility. And I think that when it pops off, they want to be ahead of it so far and so hard that they shut it down so quick that nobody is gonna think that we should try this shit again. They might be using Charlie Kirk to be the martyr to kick start the chain of events to lead people to start a civil war so that they could shut it down so quick and so fast that nobody talks about a civil war, even possibly.
Speaker 2: I think it would be in their benefit if there was ever a civil war, because that attention on each other and not on them.
Speaker 4: But the country would and that would not play beneficially for us in any way, not economically, not militarily, not population density, not agriculturally.
Speaker 11: Not.
Speaker 4: A civil war in America would not play out positively, even for the victor, because at that point now we would be Yeah, you'd be the winner over the fucking ashes of what was once the greatest empire of the world had ever seen.
Speaker 9: Could this be another nine to eleven? Though, That's what I'm getting at.
Speaker 4: But the nine to eleven sent us to a foreign war. If Charlie Kirk is a martyr for a civil war, that's the thing. The wars one that took place in Afghanistan. Most Americans were not actually affected by a mud hut getting destroyed in a whole other continent. They would be affected by seeing that shit on their home soil. True, I don't know, I'm not saying this is a fact I'm saying that I can see the possibility of the chain of events.
Speaker 3: I hope to God that I'm wrong. You know, I've been wrong before.
Speaker 9: Just in my head.
Speaker 16: I just seed it coming out of saying, what's Massad or it's Israel, it's whoever that they've infiltrated the US because Biden opened the gates for them, and they said, okay, well it wasn't this Charlie guy or whoever, Tyler, whatever his name was. It was actually one of them. They're on American soul, let's go.
Speaker 4: I mean, as far as the martyr conversation goes, I could see it very similar to MLK, who was martyr for his cause, done by American agents right publicly, the shot and all these things, and it kickstarted some civil unrest, Savannah was burned, all these things happened.
Speaker 3: But it was done in house.
Speaker 4: I could see a world where it was done to Charlie for the exact same reason. MLK was not a politician guy. He had no shot of running for politics. He did not want to run for politics, but he was political. I could see Charlie Kirk in this whole situation being the equal and opposite of something similar to that and.
Speaker 9: Look at all the walls that changed after MK.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're on the fucking money, dude. That's where I'm at. And again, I could be so wrong and completely in left field on this. It's just that's where my brain has taking me on this journey.
Speaker 11: I feel you.
Speaker 16: I'm the same way.
Speaker 9: It's something They've got something up their.
Speaker 4: Sleeve, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, always yeah, dude, spirit animal.
Speaker 11: So I'm thinking that with that, what's gonna happen is when ship does pop off, it's not a matter of if it's at this point, it's a matter of wind. I thinking that when she hits the fan, that it's gonna be a lot more than what we think. There's gonna be a lot of different targeting sales that are not really walking together. That they're gonna end up trying to eat each other, but they're gonna try to take our forces out quick and that's and then it's gonna really get down to a lot like tribal uh skirmishes here and there back out in the woods, and all I personally don't I honestly don't want this to happen. I do not wish it for I happen but I think we're right on the cusp of it, and there at this point we're going full thought on it.
Speaker 2: Sucks. Yeah, I personally I don't see a civil war breaking out, dude, person only.
Speaker 4: I mean because it almost happened a few months ago. Dude. If Trump would have been assassinated in Butler, we would be in a civil.
Speaker 3: War right now.
Speaker 4: There's not even a fraction of a doubt on that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that either. How awesome, How would you believe that?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: What would what would lead you to believe that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: I'm what, bro, we're talking before Trump took office, before he did these things where he's traps in the fucking dance lines of the Epstein Files, Before any of that, he was the hero. People had a messiah complex towards the motherfucker for the Republican Party.
Speaker 3: If he would have been.
Speaker 4: Killed publicly on national television, yeah, I don't see any option that wouldn't lead to extremist right wing conservative minded people, far right ultra conservatives taking up arms and fucking going ape shit, which would have in turn led to far left ultra liberals doing the exact same thing. And that wouldn't have been small skirmish here and there that would have led into everything. We were legitimately an inch or two away from an all out civil war not even.
Speaker 3: A year ago.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: People say that, I just I don't buy it because because JD. Vance would then be at the helm and JD.
Speaker 4: Vance did not have the amount of pull or love that Trump has had, nor would he ever.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, he would be still the most powerful man in the World's.
Speaker 9: Happened since Charlie's been shot.
Speaker 16: I mean, we'll do the world now, think about if but if Trump had been shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. Yeah, maybe you'll get like a nice funeral service and a bunch of memorials and all that, But if fucking civil war breaking out, there's yes.
Speaker 4: I think you.
Speaker 3: I think you underplay the amount of extremism that we have in this country.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, let me ask you this. At both political parties, Uh, what percentage of each wing is extreme?
Speaker 3: I have no way of even quantifying that.
Speaker 2: Let's just say it's one percent on each side. So what do we have three hundred and sixty something million people in this country? One percent on each side? Bringing it up to two percent? Two percent of three hundred and sixty million, You can't really imagine that all of them would want to militarize. A lot of a lot of people are all bark and no bite, brother, and you know that definitely, way more now than there has ever been. All the leftists that are extremely anti gun, you think they're gonna want.
Speaker 9: To go to war.
Speaker 4: Most of the leftists that are anti gun wouldn't. But the leftists that are armed to the teeth, like not just saying Antifa, but multiple gang affiliated groups, multiple cartel affiliated groups, are extremely well armed.
Speaker 3: I don't mean they have ars, I mean they have rockets.
Speaker 2: We assume that the extremes make up such a large portion of people in this country, and it's just not the case.
Speaker 4: You understand that for a revolution to be successful, you only need ten percent, right it.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't even be a cunt hair of that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, for a civil war go ahead.
Speaker 12: I pulled out the agent out mass.
Speaker 11: It's all seven hundred It is seven hundred and twenty thousand people. If you go up to two percent of the three hundred and sixty million.
Speaker 3: Okay, that being said.
Speaker 2: Assuming that every one of the extremists are ready for war, rate now.
Speaker 3: I believe that the extremists.
Speaker 2: Are I think that it was still talking heads, Like, dude, do you really think that fucking Nick Fouentez would batten down that hatchet? No, No, a fucking machine on somewhere. There's no way.
Speaker 4: Nick Fuintes is a talking head. He's he's got soft hands, it's got bitch hands, He's bitch made. We're not talking about him. I'm talking about the guys that are actually working militia groups right now. Do you know how many militias we have in this country? There's fifty in the state of Louisiana. You want to talk about Texas like and I'm not talking about uh, just guys that are overweight that used to serve that still want to do some training. I mean dudes that are actually doing training and maneuver and combined arms fire and things like this to prepare for an inevitable civil war. Do you realistically have any idea how many of those are operating currently?
Speaker 2: We live in a nation of squibs. It is not going to pop off. We are not the same men that we were back in the eighteen thirties. We are not the same men that we were back in the seventeen seventy five, seventeen seventy six, all the way leading up over here. We're not the men that came over and took the Indian land. We're not those hard motherfuckers anymore. Brother, That's what I'm trying to tell you, everybody.
Speaker 3: Some of us still are Broer yars. Some of us still are.
Speaker 2: Some of us. Are you trying to say that if Trump got shot that you would have been included in on that civil war.
Speaker 4: I'm saying we probably would have accidentally been roped into it, whether we wanted to or not. I don't think you understand how a civil war really plays out in real life, dude. It's not something where it's like, oh, this little skirmish group is over here and doing these things, and that's miles away, that's not here. That's not how a civil war goes. And yeah, ten percent is for a revolution. You need a lot less to kickstart a civil war. Bro Think about this. World War One was started because a group of five dudes killed one guy.
Speaker 3: Let that one Marinade.
Speaker 2: When that was like nineteen twelve or some shit around.
Speaker 4: There, a little over one hundred years ago. Sure, but I will say that a lot of the people serving in the military right now and veterans who have just left two decades of actual warfare. Now, I'm not saying all of them are just so put together in the head. I'm saying some of them are, and there are some of them that are very highly trained and very highly motivated that would do certain things. Bro Like it's not Yeah, a civil war is way more probable and way more likely, especially if Trump would have been assassinated. Then I think you're underplaying this like a motherfucker day.
Speaker 2: Where's the meetup? Is there a battleground somewhere that everybody's gonna meet up or what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know what you're in tech, Well, you're in Arizona. Now there are militia groups in Arizona as well, But you can just go online and find where these militia groups are meeting up at and go to one of their training things. They're very open to the public. It's not like secret societies. They want more members and.
Speaker 3: It's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Vice has done articles on them. There's some the three percenters, the oath Keepers, every and those are just the two main ones that you hear of, but there are tons that would absolutely go Ham.
Speaker 2: I just can't imagine that happening.
Speaker 4: I wish I lived in the world that you live in, dude, I really.
Speaker 2: Do, Dude. I hate to say it. America is very pussified nowadays. Back in the back in the times World War One, world War two, there was no fucking air conditioning. There was, you know, ways of getting around really outside of you know, Fred Flintstone kind of cars and shit.
Speaker 4: And the best weapon you had in your cabinet was Paul Paul's old hunting rifle.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to say, I just we have way better guns now, dude. Live in a different day and age, and there might be a few skirmishes, but there's no way an entire nation is going to break out into a civil war. There's it's not going to happen. And I'll tell you why. Because most people, I don't want to say all people, I don't even want to say most people. There's a lot of people don't give two flying fucks about politics, dude.
Speaker 4: They would if it affected their neighborhood and their state and their community. Some shit going down in DC, some mugging that happens to big balls. Most people don't care about that. The city of DC has got federal troops on it, they got the National Guard mobile. You know, most people, You're right, don't give a fuck about that until it reached which is their door, and it becomes a them problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not even trying to say that if somebody came to my door that I would, you know, go run and hide like a scared little bitch. Obviously you got to hold your grounds and everything. But I will be the farthest from the front line on that, especially if Trump got shot, like you know, yeah, we prefer Trump to be up at the helm rather than the other two clowns. But to risk my life for somebody like that, no way.
Speaker 4: The front lines are not gonna be some pre designated grounds, dude. The front lines will become all over the place and nowhere at all.
Speaker 3: You won't know if you can trust your neighbor anymore.
Speaker 4: You won't know if you can trust the people on the road anymore, because there'll be so many random terrorist attacks. Just hypothetically speaking, dude pulls up on a motorcycle and just guns down your whole car because it doesn't like the bumper sticker you have that's the reality of this type of civil war. It's not gonna be some battleground in some distant state like Narnia that nobody ever lives in. It will be something that traverses all areas and walks of life.
Speaker 2: How many generations are we from or you know, past? I guess any kind of war breaking out on American soil.
Speaker 3: I mean, depending on what you call by a war.
Speaker 4: There's currently protests going on all over the country right now. Some of them are armed because of ice raids.
Speaker 2: I just think that, you know, back in those times, whenever those wars were popping off, it was a lot more common. You know, you would have the Civil War and an American Revolution and what you know, those people were battle hardened. It was common.
Speaker 4: Those are seventy five years apart from each other. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is is I'm talking about there has been generations since there has since there has been any kind of war on American soil.
Speaker 4: Pearl Harbor happened in nineteen forty two. That was an attack on our soil. Japanese troops did make landfall in Alaska in the forties, So I mean we're talking less than one hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: So I'm talking about like an all out war everywhere on the land, not just some little tiny part.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: And that's that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Americans have become spoiled because we have two massive oceans that protect us from anybody that's a real adversee area of ours. We could talk about our southern border to Mexico, and yes, that's a problem. I get that. But for the longest time we have had the privilege of being isolated from any real enemy combatants. World War two took over and hit Europe hard as fuck, Southeast Asia hard as fuck. The American mainland was untouched except for Pearl Harbor and Alaska because we are so far away and logistically at that time, they didn't have the capabilities to come up here and slap box us.
Speaker 2: That's my entire point is that easy times have created soft men. All these keyboard warriors would not be there for the hard shit.
Speaker 4: It's not the keyboard warriors I'm worried about taking up arms, dude, it's the actual men who are about that smoke. And I feel like there's a lot more of them than you give a credit for. Look at the gun violence in New Orleans right now they are the nation's leader in murders, and that's for turf wars and gang violence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, is there gonna be money to be made off of a civil war? There has to be a reason why.
Speaker 4: Ways, I don't know, always money to be made off of a cataclysm.
Speaker 2: Into the chat like I mean by individuals, not the government, the individuals. Do you think about that gang violence? Most of the time, it's over money, it's over drugs. Oh no, no, no, it's something about I have lost this and I'm going to go get mines.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about that random ship pops off so hard that we have a state of national martial law, and you're no longer allowed to go to the store, you're no longer allowed to go to work, you're no longer allowed to go get gas in your car. How long do you think it will take before people start eating each other alive? And I don't mean like cannibalism. I mean legitimately they're stealing resources from their neighbors. Not some post apocalyptic shit, but on some real divisional lines are being drawn. It's us for versus them, and this, this and this, and it would spread like wildfire. Never mind the fact that there's random skirmishes popping off all over the place. And if you're not for us, then you're against us. How long do you actually think it would take before it becomes a U problem.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that it would get to that point.
Speaker 4: I give it two weeks, maybe two weeks before it becomes everybody problem.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. I think that that's also worst case scenario.
Speaker 4: And I mean a civil war is worst case scenario, brother, like all one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, and that there won't be one.
Speaker 4: Well, that's kind of why I think Trump is putting troops in big cities right now. Maybe he's trying.
Speaker 2: To Ah, that's what he says. Anyway, go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 11: Not to disagree with you or to well, I guess I am disagreeing with you, but don't say that there won't be a civil war. If it does pop off, that would technically be our third.
Speaker 5: So at that, which is.
Speaker 11: The American Revolution and the American Civil War or the War between the States, for whichever one you prefer. And then this would hypothetical one quote unquote, since we're not in it yet.
Speaker 5: But I believe it while on the cups. That would be our third and.
Speaker 2: There has not been a modern one in over one hundred plus years.
Speaker 5: I want to say one hundred and sixty, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 11: That's plan one hundred and sixty because it ended in nineteen sixty five.
Speaker 5: So yeah, one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 2: You mean eighteen sixty five?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Bad.
Speaker 4: Have you have you ever been in a situation where you're living under martial law?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 2: No, No, Jonathan, I don't think any of us have.
Speaker 4: My point, it only takes one call from the president to put us under martial law, and now it is a U problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I mean we can place a wager on it. How long do you want to put it? Do you want to go ten years, five years, three years, two years, twenty years? I mean, we can place a bed on it, and I will have throw some money up on it that it never happens.
Speaker 4: I'm hopeful that it doesn't happen at all. But it is on the Bingo card. Okay, so this year it's possible. I'm not saying it's probable. I'm saying that if more and more things continue down the path that they're on, it might be an inevitability. I am hoping and praying that I am wrong, Like I said, on all of these things. I'm hoping and praying that Trump doesn't put troops in big cities and all these things. I hope I'm wrong on that, But the writing is on the wall, man. I'm hoping that cooler heads will prevail and that people will think about it long and hard and say, you know what, maybe we don't want that. Maybe as Americans, we should unite as a people rather than continue to let the media divide us to a point to where we hate our neighbors. Maybe we should be adults about it. I hope that that's the way that it goes. But you know, hopes only go so far, and I can only get so high on hopium.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well, I don't know. I mean, to be honest, the way I kind of look at the political system is that most people see it as their favorite NFL team, and that whenever push comes to shove, there's gonna be a lot of people that would rather band together with their neighbors and not so much worried about fighting for good old Red or good old blue.
Speaker 4: You realized we had political riots not too terribly long ago.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm aware that what.
Speaker 4: Like dudes are getting drug out of their trucks and beaten in the streets because they had a Trump sticker on their trucks.
Speaker 3: She realized that was not long ago.
Speaker 2: Was that one hundred and eighty million people on each side that we're doing that or about you know a couple thousand?
Speaker 3: No, that was localized. But that's my point.
Speaker 4: What kind of crazy, cataclysmic event would it take to make that a national problem?
Speaker 2: So that happened, right, So that did happen. There were some kind of riots. Why didn't it break out even farther? What stopped it? Like what stopped a civil war from breaking out? Rate then?
Speaker 4: And there sir, police, and we weren't under martial law, so because people were armed and put a stop to it.
Speaker 2: So the police and the military. Wouldn't you trying to say that you believe that there could potentially be such a major civil war that it would be too much for the for the police, and too much for the military to even try and break up.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying that they would be a part of it.
Speaker 2: There's no fucking way.
Speaker 4: Dude, Okay, no way, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Hope I'm I mean, I mean, I yeah, I I just I can't see that. I mean, not that I'm some kind of psychic by any means, but I'm just like, I think they'll be a part of a thread.
Speaker 4: I think they'll be for lack of better words, and I'm not saying it'll be left versus right.
Speaker 3: Let's call it team A, Team B, and then Team C.
Speaker 4: I believe that the government or the military would be Team A, and they would be trying to calm down Team B and Team C. That's what I think would be more than probable.
Speaker 2: Maybe, White Boy Wizard, what are you thoughts, sir?
Speaker 17: I think that most of us that you know have the capabilities, whether it be you know, the nuts to do it or the means, the machinery that you know, the things you need for a civil war. I think though those of us that do have those things, like I don't, I'm with you.
Speaker 8: I don't think it would happen.
Speaker 17: There might be a bunch of leftists and bunch of crazy psycho fucks, but like they would all have to be armed and ready for fucking war, and they're not number one, number two, like a couple of them, see a couple of them go down and they're all gonna.
Speaker 8: Scatter like fucking you know whatever.
Speaker 17: None of them are about that shit, So I I don't think it'll ever happen either.
Speaker 2: I agree, and purple haired Karen with a fucking nose ring and a clip piercing is not going to go to fucking war after she was extremely pro abortion rights or whatever like that is not going to happen. What I'm saying is is that they're there's way too many fucking soft people out there that are speaking on behalf of the majority of the extreme.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about that person. You realize, like the cartel members who have real and I'm not talking about some street gang, not some thirteen year old drug pusher on the street. I mean the actual cartels that are operating in this country right now. You understand they are better equipped than your average military member. Now, they don't have the satellites and the drones and these types of things, but as far as like boots on the ground in real combat experience, you realize they would be pushing for the care inside of things, and they're not going to be some little pushover.
Speaker 2: Oh, they would be stupid if they wanted to team up with them.
Speaker 4: That's how it goes. Cotels are not siding with the right hot and the progressive, the conservatives.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm okay.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: Spirit animal also on it.
Speaker 11: If you listen to like the heads of like the politics over for the Arab world and all, they're talking about global ans and to fight. We have a we have military aged people here, the terrorists that across the border. What a year or two or maybe three years ago that said, y'all don't know my name, but you will soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's over here.
Speaker 11: We got military aged Chinese and Russians over here. No offense to any of the good Russians and good Asians.
Speaker 5: I love y'all.
Speaker 11: But like the fucked up thing is, I don't just see American American. I'm seeing it as other interests going in and they're gonna try to carve out them out their territory and funck off.
Speaker 4: Oh no, absolutely. If America goes into a civil war, foreign actors will see that as a weak spot and they'll use that as their time to strike.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 11: And that's why I I really don't I love America.
Speaker 5: I love him the personally.
Speaker 11: I think America's best is the best country for everybody else's best.
Speaker 5: We should really just look after own careful.
Speaker 4: Now, Sam, you might get called a patriot, and that's a bad word to some people. Easy Now, I.
Speaker 11: Joined a death coat of the fucking military.
Speaker 5: Does that really not surprise you?
Speaker 4: Fucking raw?
Speaker 3: But anyway, I just.
Speaker 5: I love this country.
Speaker 11: I don't hell Even as much as I think they fucking retardet on the left, I still love them.
Speaker 5: They're my fellow countryman.
Speaker 11: I I just wish they'd find some damn common sense, agreed.
Speaker 4: I hope that I'm so wrong on every single claim that I've made in this whole, this whole tirade. I hope that I'm wrong, And I'm hoping that people can unify and be adults and come together and see the similarities between us rather than the differences. I really hope that that is the message in the vibe that prevails. And I would be so happy if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, I don't know. I don't like to live in worst case scenario. I know that it's good to, you know, be prepared for the worst and all that kind of stuff, but I'm not a big fan of fear. For fear's sake, and I think most of the time shit doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: I should I don't think we should be afraid of it, but also.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be afraid of dying because of a civil war.
Speaker 4: No, you shouldn't be afraid of a civil war, and you shouldn't be afraid of dying like, absolutely not. You should just be prepared for every you know, possibility, prepared.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals, said bomb Rips.
Speaker 3: For Dale.
Speaker 2: Joel said, these last two Biblical episodes are so fucking dope. There's see, I can get a compliment from time to time. Keep going, y'all need to do a weekly episode series dissecting a new part of the Bible. Problem is is Joel, that we are in the minority of that, and I'm not allowed to do that anymore because people don't a lot of people don't like it. As much as I love it, don't get me wrong. I love dissecting it and deconstructing it in ways, and but you know it's round it.
Speaker 4: Do it on metamistics.
Speaker 3: That's literally what the other show is for.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken, dissecting all kinds of spiritual and religious books, right, M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, ohing out go for it. Yeah, I mean I was talking about wanting to do a Paul episode.
Speaker 3: I'm still down for that.
Speaker 4: But let's give it some time, right, Let's let it breathe a bit, give it a month or two. I would love to talk about the Christian versus Polistian viewpoints of it. I have a pastor who is actually in school achieving his doctorate in Biblical studies that I would love to have come in and break down how there isn't a difference between the two and we can. I'm down, but let.
Speaker 2: You know, let's there are people that couldn't stand fucking giants not being real. You think I'm gonna say and that's old Testament. You think I'm going to be the guy that says that everything that Paul said was fraudulent and forgery and bullshit. That was No, I'm not going there. I'm not doing about sure, I'm not even going to talk about it. We're going to talk about not religious things for quite a while.
Speaker 4: It's not that you said the giants are fake, it's that you said the stories from the Bible are myth and not reality.
Speaker 3: That is the insulting part to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That one is myth, and so is the biblical flood is a myth. I this entire thing was a myth.
Speaker 4: No. No, I'm saying two stories from the Bible that you chose, you said that they were myth and not reality. To half of the world's population, that is an insult.
Speaker 2: How many times have you said that Jonah and the Well was a myth and not reality? Bring up the Nephilom. It's like fucking hailfire.
Speaker 3: I said that that is a theory that some are proposing.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that believe that that is a literal story that happened exactly as it is in the Bible. There are some people that point out fallacies within it. I'm not saying one way or another, honestly.
Speaker 2: Look, my point is is that if you're going to have absolute blind faith that there was a massive arc from a nine hundred year old man built to house at minimum twenty eight hundred animals for what two weeks more than a year, and you believe that he was inspired by God and all the animals listen to God, then what is dissuading you from believing that a man lived inside the fucking mouth of a whale.
Speaker 4: And again, twenty eight percent of the world's population is Christian, twenty percent of the world is Muslim. Right now, we're at forty eight percent. I guarantee at least two percent of the world is Jewish, so we are talking about half of the actual population of the entire fucking world. Believe everything that you just said is true.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you a question, how could you have so much faith? It's something so impossible such as I'm not even gonna touch on the Nephilim, something so impossible such as Noah's arc, But yet a guy living in a whale's mouth is a step too far.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it is fake.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that it's very possible that a miraculous thing happened, like literally, God put his hand down and made this shit take place, and it happened exactly as it is written. I'm saying that's very possible in my belief system.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal, go hit, sir.
Speaker 12: I'm to be fair.
Speaker 11: I do take the babble added toward Boston, and there's deeper meaning in it. I I think that with the that when the Great flood, the the flood of Noah, what happened was that God, that God just said, hmm. He pretty much reached his hands in down and he hailed it, and he took out, he dropped the waters from the farntament and every thing, and it flooded up, and it flooded the world. I believe, I legitimately believe that, yes, he built a boat. Though do I think that the nine hundred years as until we are. I believe that that's going on the blind faith because boy, it says that he shall take that his uh, he shall take remove a spirit from within man, and the man shall not live more than one hundred twenty years. Scientifically, if we have perfect detox and and we were designed to live like one hundred and twenty years, what most of what kills us is our diet at poisoning farm, our.
Speaker 12: Of because we fucked up our right.
Speaker 11: If we would have drank from the water, ate from the land, and I believe the first year didn't fucket environment up, yeah, we would have been living a whole lot longer. And it's been said that the earth is starting to move faster, So that just goes to show, yes, that things, if the things tend the line up, and the fact that.
Speaker 2: They so so so humans lifespan was shortened because Nepholom came down it.
Speaker 11: Well, yes, and I understand what you're saying earlier, because it's the daughter's not the actual guys. Well, you gotta keep in mind, why do like how do our the how are more men are born? We come from the mother and not just it's not it has been more than once, at least twice, the bloodline of Jesus was secured through a woman's womb.
Speaker 4: So don't to your point of Jonathan, I don't think that nephialem are the reason why our lifespan was shortened. But I think that uh like, I don't think that was necessarily a causation for the other. I think that human wickedness was the cause for the one twenty and Nephalom were a separate thing but also tied into human wickedness, so they're connected, but not a causation for one versus the other.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean that's your belief. I'm not going to try and disuade you from it. Joel, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 18: Oh man, I was just gonna say, like, I think, since it's is like the cult of conspiracy and everything, I think that a healthy questioning of everything should be discussed on the show. You know, it doesn't matter like whether it's the Bible of the Koran Mormons. I mean, we're pretty quick on this episode on this show to talk question and they sect the Mormon Book and everything, like in that book is supposed to be like, oh, what do you believe in that stuff? That's crazy? But I don't know, I don't think those I don't like the fact that we're questioning the Bible too in that regard to you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I appreciate.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many times do we have Heidi Love on and just completely ripping apart the Mormon Church and like we're not worried about the Mormons feelings about it, but all of a sudden, somebody starts attacking the Old Testament and you know what I mean, like everybody's up in arms, like we didn't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just has the hypocritical half the world doesn't acknowledge the Book of Mormon to be factual. Literally one denomination of so called Christians does and it was written by known con Man. There's a there's a there's a difference there.
Speaker 2: I mean, con Man is no, no like Joseph Smith was kicked out of multiple states because he was conning people he had an insurance fraud scam.
Speaker 4: Like he was a legitimate fraud in con man. Like that's that's not like a turn of phrase for him.
Speaker 3: He was arrested for it.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, I was just pitching y'all some shit. I'll listen to every episode no matter what the two of you argue over.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you, dog, you a real one.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal decided to chime in with some of the greatest philosophy ever written down when he said bahadbah de bang to bang Diggy. Diggy Diggy said a boody set up chop the boogie. Now, I he didn't write that in there, but I knew where he was going.
Speaker 4: Indeed, from the from the Great Warrior poet Kid.
Speaker 2: Rock Yeah good Uh. Ashton puts psyop September aliens Jesus some kind of fox.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: What is the pink and blue and white flag stand for?
Speaker 8: Again?
Speaker 4: Is that trans?
Speaker 2: Is that a trans flag?
Speaker 3: I can't see which picture you looking at here?
Speaker 2: It has Jesus an alien looks like maybe God bearded God. And I don't know what the fox is about I don't.
Speaker 4: See the image on my end? Is this Ashton posted it?
Speaker 2: Yeah at nine twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the picture's not showing up on my end. I just see a blank box.
Speaker 2: Okay, spirit animal posted ATF holding a gun up against a what seems to be a poodle. Yeah, and it says your doorstep at three twenty am. Enjoy long barrels on your guns and walks on your property, love language, no knock raids, cat person. I hate dogs. Like to cuddle up next to a warm compound fire full of screaming women and children.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Yeah, that's the ATF for you. They historically speaking, really do not fuck with dogs.
Speaker 2: But anyway, then you have petocillin with your bullets inside of a inside of a.
Speaker 4: Love it model. I think that that is an excellent medication for these uh just discussing animals anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, white boy, was it said?
Speaker 11: Oi?
Speaker 2: Fucking Nora? Is here?
Speaker 4: A No?
Speaker 2: I think she dipped out by the way.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, we're a little oh next one, Joel said. The fake rapture has been rescheduled for next week. Did y'all hearll look up on TikTok. Yeah, So let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Uh kick that can down the road.
Speaker 4: They've been doing it for a while, doing me wrong. But for some reason, these people think that they've gained some insight that no scholar who's been reading the exact same book has gained for thousands of years. But all of a sudden they figured it out because TikTok and Instagram said so it's wild to me, but let's dive in that one chick Romans nine through eleven that was on there she has. I was hoping, hoping that she would maybe put out a retraction apology video, some kind of way of being like, you know what, guys, I was wrong and I'm sorry about this whatever.
Speaker 3: She's ghosted.
Speaker 4: She has a band in the account. There have been hundreds of accounts on Instagram and TikTok that have shut down because they were wrong about the rapture. And it's like, you know, you could just be an adult and acknowledge, like, hey, I was wrong. There's a few, by the way that have absolutely come out and said, listen, y'all, I wasn't trying to grift. I truly, in my heart of hearts, believed that this was going to take place.
Speaker 3: I was wrong and if people.
Speaker 2: Were selling their cars, selling their ass is, giving away their money, giving away their children.
Speaker 3: You heard about that.
Speaker 4: This one woman put three of her children in foster care because she knew that she was gonna go up in the rapture and had no faith that her children were going to Now she's fighting the state to get them back, and they're like.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, you're not getting these fucking kids back.
Speaker 4: Fuck you, are you?
Speaker 2: Is that a real story?
Speaker 4: I swear on my children's fucking souls, that's a real story.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what make so think if you give up your children because you just know you're going to be sucked on up by the heavens. Bro Dude, that's that's pass backwards.
Speaker 4: Do you understand that your children will be taken up too, because they're under the age of ignorance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're years old.
Speaker 2: If there's ever going to be a rapture, children are most likely to go.
Speaker 4: No, I promise you they're going to Like it's not even like a hypothetical.
Speaker 3: This is a fact.
Speaker 4: When that takes place anybody under the age of thirteen and by some account sixteen, we can get into which one is the real whatever. My point is, children are going to be taken up. They are still within what's called the age of ignorance.
Speaker 3: They are fine.
Speaker 4: And this woman who claims that she's such a Biblical follower that she knows she's gonna go up didn't even know that fucking point and has the balls to come at the state saying I need my kids back. I was wrong, and he's trying to take legal action against the states.
Speaker 2: Like, no, bitch, you abandon could you I imagine the relationship that those kids are going to have with the mutter with looking forward?
Speaker 4: They're fucked and she can go fuck herself. No, So yes, to your point, there are some people that took it really seriously, and there's this is my problem. This is my problem with social media, and this is why I don't fuck with it, because there's too many fucking retards out there, Jonathan, There's too many. It's not even the minority anymore. It seems like it used to be. It used to be that like five ten percent of people on the Internet that were just out of their fucking minds. That number has grown to a level that I honestly could not even make fuck a rough guestimation of how many of these people are out of their fucking minds, and it's just it's not good for the mental health to be on the social media for very long. I understand.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that all social.
Speaker 4: Media is evil, not taking that stance. I'm saying the people that live on it, it's it. I feel like it actually kills brain cells, like airs, cognitive dissidence to being that attached to the phone.
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah, I could say a lot more about that, but anyway, spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 11: All I know is that just broke my fucking heart. I hope that bitch walk takes a long ass fucking walk off a short budge.
Speaker 4: She was hoping she was gonna get taken up in the rapture and I bet now she's on the bandwagon for next week.
Speaker 11: No ill straight and he'll go past go straight to get hell. Don't go past go do not click two hundred dollars to get fucked hunt.
Speaker 4: And there were some content careers that came out and said, listen, y'all, I was wrong. I wasn't trying to grift you, I wasn't trying to fuck with you. I truly believed this, and I am sorry, and if I caused any pain or any kind of panic that is on me, and I'm sorry and mad respect to those ones that can at least acknowledge it.
Speaker 13: Dude.
Speaker 2: There are people that were live on zoom like zoom calls, waiting for this rapture to happen, so much so that they were watching the the seconds tick down. It was eleven fifty nine PM on the day of the rapture. They just knew that it was happening in the final minute and you can see it literally, they're just like, oh, I know it's coming, I know it. I'm like, you are so special and you pointed at and laughed at like no offense.
Speaker 12: But they're fucking dumbasses. They ain't no obviously.
Speaker 11: They never read the book, the Good Book, because it tells him, no man, not even the angels in Heaven knows when that when Jesus will come back.
Speaker 12: When you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They they here's what happened. They watched this is the end of time too many and they took it literal.
Speaker 11: Wevoked their passes for the blessed of spirit. Animal does not approve. Get fucked, y'all can't smoke no more.
Speaker 4: It's it's so we'll see Hey, Hey, you know what, maybe maybe Jonathan, we're wrong. Maybe the rapture is happening next week, and we will we will feel so fucking dumb in a few days. Who fucking knows. I just, you know, even being are the resident Christian of this of this fandangled experiment we're calling a podcast here, I just I feel in my heart of hearts that that is just incorrect.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. If there's a rapture that's gonna happen, you ain't got nothing to worry about. I'm the one that does so.
Speaker 4: But I'm not. I don't fear any of that shit. It's it's an inevitability. If it happens, it happens. If you're like not right, then you need to get right. That's I'm not saying that at you. I'm saying that in general.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, anyway, the believers wouldn't need to get right, That's what you're saying, Joel said, Jonathan, you should do a deep dive esoteric research episode to see if Kirk was a ritualistic sacrifice based on jamat or gum matria and all that stuff. No disrespect to Kirk, ri Ip Charlie he was.
Speaker 3: The Masonic King Thy three ritual, remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I kind of touched on that in a couple of episodes. As a matter of fact, I was looking at actually, I think it was the last live that we did where I was bringing up the strange memorial date and about how it happened on the day of an eclipse, and it was also on the Autumn equinoc like the day before the autumn equinox, and a bunch of and what was it, fucking Saturn was in opposition or some shit. It was like pretty crazy. Yeah, So, I mean, I don't doubt it. They're occultists, like one hundred percent they are. Midnight cong said, I think maybe they took him out because they couldn't control him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Spared Animals said, I blame Hassan bin Laden Diddy Piker.
Speaker 4: I like it, and I'm not gonna blame Hassan Piker for the death, but I am gonna blame Hassan Piker for the radical left going into the direction that they have, but not just him, like specifically, yes, but there are so many more than just him. He's God, He's annoying as fuck.
Speaker 2: Steve said, I haven't heard anybody other than Candace even mentioned the hatch in the ground. Did you see that? I didn't know. So there was a hatch in the ground.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard anything about it, honestly.
Speaker 2: Said over eight hundred generals in one room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Spiritaneld said, I got my war acts and war club. If people want to get froggy. Unfortunately I can't re enlist, but I can take to the woods and and the creek and swamp. They won't find me.
Speaker 4: You know. I would have said that's true until they came out with these drones. That was my plan if push came to shove and a civil war broke out, like I was gonna get a boat, which there's tons of them in Louisiana, and I was gonna go deep, deep, deep deep into the Bayou where nobody could find me, and I was just gonna live off the land until it all settled out.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 4: Drones killed that possibility. There's there's nowhere that you can go other than underground where they can't find you.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing I plan on trying to get.
Speaker 11: So hypothetically, I may or may not know my Papa may or may not booby trap something step outs out yonder and I know where things are.
Speaker 5: Also know that there's a that.
Speaker 11: He did dug him a a bunker down under that.
Speaker 5: My papa was cocaine cowboy back then day, So.
Speaker 4: Better stay away from copper Head Road.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm here right now.
Speaker 11: Fuck yeah, yeah he was. You gotta keep in mind this man got shot and stabbed one night and went to bed, and my grandmother boke his ass up in the morning when she woke up and all the blood and drove his ass to the hospital.
Speaker 5: My papa did not give a fuck. There's a reason why my family can't go back to Texas.
Speaker 4: I feel like the song copper Head Road might have been based off of your family line, my boy. I don't know that for a fact, but it just sounds more and more likely. Jonathan, you know the song correct.
Speaker 2: The boots coutin song, sir, it is it is.
Speaker 3: There's a dance that goes along with it.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, man, I've heard that song way too many times over the Texas club.
Speaker 4: You know it, then you know the stump. You know how it goes with that song. But do I tell you what, that's a whole vibe. Also, especially you ain't hurt it in a while. You had a bar, you having a couple of beers, and all of a sudden you hear fucking bagpipes starts screaming over the two over the speakers, and you know, damn good and well with tom it is. You see every fucking country boy in the place, just like they already know.
Speaker 3: It's that coppyhead room boy. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 5: Funny enough. My papa actually did have a big buck Dodge.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, he also had a Cadillac, and the day he died, the cat the Cadillac never uh picked up again. It never done nothing. You don't matter if you put a new battery and you startling nothing. My papa doesn't took that bitch to heaven.
Speaker 2: Damn of a big black Dodge. So tomorrow is because I you know, obviously, I just recently moved out to Arizona. I don't have a vehicle because I left mine in Texas, and so I was looking around to try and find a decent vehicle out here to drive. Dude, I found a sweet like two thousand and three Ford Ranger, and oh, I'm thinking about going to go get that bad boy, and I'm gonna call them Tommy.
Speaker 4: Is that a is a standard automatic? Probably automatic?
Speaker 13: And No.
Speaker 2: Three, I don't know how to drive a standard.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We gotta fix this.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: One of these days.
Speaker 4: We've talked about it before, we're gonna fix it. But but yo, I'm telling you my my Ford Ranger ninety four Ford Ranger Standard was my first truck, my first car. That thing was a road dog or named a Roshita. She was a hood rat and she never did me dirty. She never left me on the side of the road one time. We've been through some shit. Oh yeah, Well, I have a love for Ford Rangers.
Speaker 2: My very first car was a like a Mazda B four thousand or whatever it was, can be very similar to a Ford Ranger in S ten or something like that. I love that thing.
Speaker 4: Great little trucks, man, they do enough truck shit to where they're useful, but they're not so truck like to where you can really get yourself fucked up. It's it's just great, a little fur banger.
Speaker 2: It's got the extended bed on it. Tom I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Whoa, that's what's up?
Speaker 2: But Tony said South African suspicious suicide in Paris today. I'll read this real quick. South Africa's ambassador to France not the thefth while he died after falling from a twenty second floor of a pair from the twenty second floor of a Paris hotel today, dude says. Prosecutors say his room's sealed window had been forced open. Footage of him speaking at a student event in for Palestine, and we're not gonna watch it because he's speaking another language, but.
Speaker 4: Speaking for Palestine or on behalf. Yeah, yeah, France has a real issue with their Muslim population right now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't think that was a suicide, definitely not. It just didn't know that it was from the twenty second It's always some kind of double digit, you know number like that, the twenty second floor, the thirty third floor, the one hundred and forty fourth floor. It's always something like that.
Speaker 4: You know, God, that's wild. Okay, that's I'm pulling matter. If I don't pull that arcle up so I could read more. Oh, it's an X Okay, all right, I'm gonna google that shit later.
Speaker 2: Steve said they're also boosting numbers at the southern border thankfully, Yeah, they absolutely are. Kyl said digital ID is fucked in the UK.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, uh, before Britain does a digital ID, they need to take their island back.
Speaker 3: You know, they really do.
Speaker 4: But they're gonna try to use the digital ID as a way to take their country back. And again I see what they're trying to do, but man, that's not gonna go well in like two administrations away from where they're at right now.
Speaker 19: It's yeah, yeah, Buddy Goods, Sam, how the hell do you go from being a fucking well dominating empire to act like I wanna be bitch that's getting the ass beat?
Speaker 5: Make it make sense.
Speaker 4: How do you take over the whole world for their spice trade and learn how to use none of it in your local cuisine? Listen, Britain just be doing British shit. I can't make heads or tails of it.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 11: I cannot help the fact that they still eat like the fucking blitz cuiak is still going on.
Speaker 2: I can't help that.
Speaker 12: But they can go.
Speaker 11: They can reach down, they can take their hands, reach down their pants, grab the nuts to see if they're still there, and fight for the fucking country.
Speaker 2: One doesn't mean simply wanna be bitch one simply just bees bitch.
Speaker 4: I mean like seriously looking at their that's for everything else, Like they their big thing is like a British stew, which like there's tons of stews around the world. That's not in That's not like a crazy good thing that you have that no one else has. Fish and chips, bro I would rather fried sacale and fries over British fish and chips every day. That's not even that's not a fucking contest. It's yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Popping Goes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Well, Popping Goes doesn't sell fried sacale. They do catfish, which is good. But I gotta say I prefer sacale over catfish if given the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Dude, just like that they're sacking it.
Speaker 4: That's fine, No, it's it's or also called a white perch in other sections of the country. In Louisiana Cajun French sacale means technically it's sack of milk or a bag of milk or something like that because of their their white you know, bodies and everything. But dude, just as far as eating fish is concerned, think of a catfish, think of the best catfish flea you've ever had in your life.
Speaker 3: Now think of it being twice as thick in twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's frozen. He froze on twice.
Speaker 12: It is because he's don't speak French.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not his strong suit anyhow, spirit animal, you said, there is a captain who is running for Congress who is telling active members to disobey orders and go against their oath.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So, oh, I can't remember his name, and I feel like a dumb ass. But I was scrolling on a.
Speaker 5: La tikety talk he was starting. He was like, yeah, oh how he worked in like.
Speaker 11: Fuck, I can't remember what he said, but he was up like doing a sad command I want to say and everything.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, he was talking about you.
Speaker 11: You know that he can't do this, that you have to stand up against this tyrannical fascism.
Speaker 5: I just thrown out those birds words.
Speaker 11: And then he said, and I'm learning for I'm running for I'm the Democratic candidate for running for Congress for his district.
Speaker 5: I can't remember with district, but he was.
Speaker 11: Saying, do not follow your orders and you took an oaths and everything and that.
Speaker 5: But I put like when I saw the video.
Speaker 11: I was like, yeah, you're s owes to the Constitution and what you're what you're.
Speaker 5: Saying is traitorous.
Speaker 11: And it just that I feel like that people don't take the don't take oaths as sacred and solomon as they should anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this man is only as good as his word.
Speaker 2: That might have been the adage of old, but I think in today's world, you know, I don't know about that so much. Jacob said, I just had a power blip. I'll be back when my router reboots. Okay, um to do uh spirit animals? Said Nick is a Viking Arthur Morgan. Yeah, dude, Nick's beard thick. I was like, I just saw you like two weeks ago. You didn't even have any facial hair, and all of a sudden, you look like fucking you're about to go pillage of village? Um going on?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is Roy still in here? I think dumb fury or dumb furry a k A skunky, said Jonathan, brushing his beard. You going, really, you're going to really grow it out, You've been saying for years. Yeah, I am, I am. I'm gonna work on it. I'm working on it now only because Jacob has been calling me out for it because I always say that I'm gonna grow it out longer than him, and then you know, I don't. I want to chop it off, but I don't care how itchy it gets. Dude, I'm going full on Gandolf and Jacob give it like not even six months, and I will be known as the beard of this show, Okay, if I have any say so about it. Yeah, dude, I'm going there. I don't know. I might not be able to grow a beard as long as I him, because he can grow a fucking long beard. Good for him, Tony said. Catholicism has the seven Dutero Canonicals, and the Greeks and Ethiopians have a few more. These were written in Greek and have a lot of Greek influence, most notably belief in immortal souls prayers for the dead, which were condemned by old Yahwism. Yeah, the Dutero canonical is pretty interesting. Oh my god, Greta Thunberry. That's awesome. I'm Nigel Thornber. That was one of my favorite shows growing up.
Speaker 5: I actually thought she looks more like the little brother.
Speaker 11: Uh, the thing that the brother acts more like the ape than the actual ape.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the little crazy the little crazy one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bastard.
Speaker 2: I always say that that's what my son's. My son looks and acts like that crazy little bastard from Wild Dornberries. There's no doubt about it. Donny is No, Donnie was the monkey. No, that was Darwin Darwin. Oh yeah, I guess it was Donnie.
Speaker 4: Huh dude, but yeah, sorry about that. Joe, I had a crazy power blip just now I cut out.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, uh Joe from Australia from down on to mate said hello again from down on the late Joanna today, bless you. Oh you just had.
Speaker 4: That was a I don't think that was an Australian accent. That was a that was something.
Speaker 2: Well tell me if this works for Australian, as he posted in the chat, good hey cunts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey you go. You're Australian. You could say that word with no issue in America.
Speaker 3: Good God. That can get people canceled.
Speaker 2: I mean they're they're a good cunt, they're a bad Yeah, everybody's a cunt.
Speaker 4: You could be a sick cunt, you could be a bad cunt. Know, there's there's ways you could say it in Britain, Ireland, Australia, in America. Good god, they come after your fucking livelihood for that ship.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 2: It was half the reason why I love that TV show called The Boys. Yes, I was just using cunt every other word. It was awesome, It's.
Speaker 4: Great, it's it's one of my favorite, if not my favorite word in the English language. But again, America, they just decided that's a bad one.
Speaker 2: You Joe said. I'm sure you guys haven't heard. But in Australia right now, the news is covered with one story about a man who was raided by ten police officers in his country home. He managed to shoot two of them and somehow run into the bushes survived over four weeks so far in our sub zero degree bushland. Many conspiracies surrounding.
Speaker 3: How did he have a gun.
Speaker 4: Or was he a sovereign citizen type, because Australia's got that kind of vibe right now. The sovereign citizen conversation came from America, then went to a couple of different English speaking countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a potato.
Speaker 4: You shot two cops with a potato gun, and like that's impressive that your reload time is that quick. I don't know how many potato guns you shot in your life, but it takes a little longer than that.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I love those things. Spirit animal. Yeah, I don't even know why. There's no need to even ask if you've ever had a potato gun, and it is clearly obvious that you have, sir.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 11: So hypothetically there was one made in B and P.
Speaker 12: While I was there. Hypothetically I could see it.
Speaker 3: The best one we ever made was actually my little brother made it.
Speaker 4: He used a barbecue igniter button, oh yeah, to be the ignition source. The little You just take the wires really close together, you loaded up, and when you slap that button.
Speaker 12: It's great. I sorry, hypothetic. It may have been set up.
Speaker 11: Along as a long a Raiders cs NERF gun as the the stark and the hand grip, but just gripping the full grip was was used, and it may or may not have been launched up with empty beer cans.
Speaker 4: Cans too, you see, you know.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Also that night the Spartan helmet on ah in second Battalion of Parasolan Ghetto.
Speaker 12: It got moved.
Speaker 4: Damn uh, second Battalion, So that's wild.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Uh, you know the trailers behind Second Battalion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in that trailer, the closest to the chow hall.
Speaker 4: That was my trailer.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 11: That's where our BNP goat put and the drawn in structure is kind of pissed off them, pissed off, pissed us off, so that thing got moved.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you got away with the majority of your stories at boot camp. You and I had very, very.
Speaker 12: Just as after I graduated.
Speaker 4: Mmmm, that's true, you said, And yeah.
Speaker 12: And uh what made the funniest?
Speaker 11: I had a tattoo gun in B and P and the My, Uh.
Speaker 3: How how the fuck did you get a tattoo gun?
Speaker 11: You can make them the easy, but I just went. I went off basin get bought. When it came back on base, I.
Speaker 4: Was say, you made a prison tattoo gun, but you went and bought it.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, but I have made a prison tattoo gun in DM.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you did. Sam good Lord.
Speaker 2: Kyle said, uh. Talking about Charlie, Kirk said, for sure, he's a martyr now. Spirit animal said, Lie. Charlie's death broke my heart. That ship still hurts hand Kyle said that security guard is suss as fuck. I agree. Spirit Animal said, I'm gonna fly the black flag. I'm fighting for Jesus when ship hits the fan. I'm going to etch my family name in history. Okay, piracy platypus himself.
Speaker 4: I mean, but to be fair, your last name has already been etched into the annals of history because of mister John. Uh. You know, we may have seen.
Speaker 12: The porn stash and I looked like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just say, miss John Holmes definitely put his mark on the world one dick slap at a time, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I don't want the Holmes name to be attributed with ads because that's how it's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: Sherlock still attached to that dude.
Speaker 5: Funny if my.
Speaker 11: Teacher's uh my English teacher called me Sherlock because I was waiting more English.
Speaker 12: I taught the class better than he did for a week.
Speaker 13: Hm.
Speaker 12: Wow, he made a bit.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, ain't never going to war for any man, especially Trump.
Speaker 4: I'll go to war if it's needed, but like understand, if I have to go to war, I'm committing every war crime in the book, so like, just we should know that going into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is this, Spirit Animal put recent analysis of Cordell, Georgia has one of the highest murder rates in the nation when compared to this cities, when when compared to cities of all sizes. In a recent study from September twenty twenty five, the city ranked as the second most dangerous place in Georgia for violent crimes.
Speaker 12: Damn, that's ravage.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: Hopefully you're staying strapped.
Speaker 12: Well they don't know, won't hook then there you go?
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah. Um, Spirit Animals said, but I think Islamic attacks is what led to it, to be honest, are you talking about what led to Charlie Kirk shooting.
Speaker 12: No, I think that's what's gonna lead, I said, lead, not led.
Speaker 11: I think that's I think that's what's gonna lead to the Civil War because you already got Americans being thrown out of out of American cities at by fucking mayors here in Dearborn, Michigan.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm, yeah youah. And also in Britain it's illegal to fly the Union jack. People are getting arrested for that shit.
Speaker 11: How you get arrested for a hate for a hate hate crime, raven your nation's flag.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Five years ago, they were trying to make it a hate crime to fly the American flag in this country.
Speaker 12: There was a thirteen year old gold and I want to say it.
Speaker 11: I can't remember if it was Afghanistan or Iran, but she got she was publicly hanged, you know why.
Speaker 12: You know what her crime was.
Speaker 4: It could be a number of things. She was raped, Yeah, she was raped, so clearly it was her fault, so she should be hung for it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's how sharia law works, you know.
Speaker 11: And that is there's a community in Texas that that that they're building at Muslimoni that no one can go into.
Speaker 12: And now they're now Michigan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Texas one. They're really attempting it right now. I don't know how far they've gotten through the project, but it's it is a thing. It's absolutely a thing. And I'm not saying that the Islamic stuff is going to be the cause for it. I could see it being a part. I could see it being a log in the fire, you know what I mean. Definitely, there's gonna be multiple logs in that fire for sure, if and only if it happens, and I pray to god it doesn't. But yeah, but I do, I do.
Speaker 11: I the fact that there was there was already a couple of test texts. It was there was already an isis a tech on us sol beforehand, and they're going in Bolden and everything and the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it goes, well, we will see how it goes. Hopefully we can get this ship locked down before it actually happens. In my lockdown don't mean the country locked down, I mean the situation. But yeah, let's say, Jonathan, you're gonna have to get the chats because my shit only came up at eleven thirty two, so all of the chat before that is lost to me.
Speaker 6: Got you?
Speaker 2: Steve said, I gotta go sign my furlough paperwork in the morning, so can I. Y'all are you in JACA listening to this?
Speaker 4: No, I he might mean out of the military.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I mean I guess it could be both, though huh.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard of many prisons granting furloughs. They do, there's a way to do it, but that is for a very very very crazy set of circumstances. And if you are in jail listening to us, we appreciate the commitment.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah, dude, turn the fucking volume up.
Speaker 3: Let all hear it.
Speaker 4: Baby, Let's open up the third eye of every convict in the big house. You know what I'm saying that their brown eye, their third.
Speaker 2: Eye, third eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh stee or Yo kid said, good night everyone. I'm passing out to you next week maybe later, Eis Joe said, agreed on loving your country. I love my country before any other and believe that's how everyone should feel respectfully. Joe out of Australia.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, but again, nationalism is also seen as a bad thing. It's it's wrong for you to be proud to be where you're from because it's just like this nation that has drawn out with invisible arbitrary lines and like it. I think it's ridiculous. Nationalism is not a bad thing. Ultra nationalism can be, right, extremism can be. But being proud to be where you're from, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe said, spirit animal. Hearing your American accent say, cunt made my day your funny cunt hahaha.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, keep in mind Sam's American accent is different than a lot of Americans accent. But I mean to be clear about that, Like Bostonian from Boston is completely different than LA, which is completely different from close to the border in Texas, which is completely different from South Louisiana.
Speaker 2: I did, don't forget about Pittsburgh, ease, baby.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's that, there is that.
Speaker 4: But to be honest with you, and I'm only speaking on this out of ingorantce, I probably couldn't tell the difference from someone from Pittsburgh from someone from Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't mean this insulting.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that I haven't heard enough of either accent to be able to distinguish between the two. They all sound like Northeast Yankee.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, you've heard like Pat mcafe talked before out of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: E's I don't know who's that sports ball guy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess you wouldn't know that you don't watch sports. Uh yeah, yeah, So spirit Animal said I have an American accent. I thought I spoke banjo.
Speaker 4: That there you go.
Speaker 2: That's what Wizard said, you speak hell of banjo?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Whybo? Wizard said, Tony, what's the word on the flotilla? I'm the one that grows potatoes.
Speaker 4: All right, I finally caught up in the chat for where my internet went out on me.
Speaker 2: All right, dope, whitebo Wizard said, I need to redeem my last name in public view Custer, And funny enough, I descend from two lines of natives.
Speaker 4: You know, everybody gives Custer a hard time because of Custard's last stand and like, you know, him doing really dumb shit. But keep in mind, he came from a very illustrious lineage as far as military service is concerned. He was trying to live up to his family name and failed miserably. But like his brother had a pretty solid career of it, his dad's grandfather, like, they all did very well with it. So yeah, you have a you have a pretty solid name there in the realistic annals of history. Is just that one guy kind of put a stank on it for everybody.
Speaker 2: Uh, dumb Furry said, is that a hammer wrench?
Speaker 4: Jacob?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, this hammer wrench was created and gifted to me by the spirit animal himself when we went to bro Grove in Florida just a few months ago. So yeah, this is in fact a thirteen sixteenth wrench with a ballpeen hammer.
Speaker 3: Welded to it.
Speaker 4: Because if you notice, there's things that I have that require some metal work from time to time, and I do have a ballpeen hammer and I do have wrenches, but like this was made by a cult member. It's a part of the set now. But fuck yeah, man, And this is the axe behind me. Also the knee gapper I have that axe for that got his acts right here. That's the kneecapper.
Speaker 2: You gotta test the.
Speaker 4: Uh you've shown it before. Yeah, I'm fucking solid man.
Speaker 2: Um he said that's gangster. Yeah it is pretty bad. Yeah, that would definitely put dent in something. Ain't no doubt about that.
Speaker 9: It does.
Speaker 4: And actually, as a matter of fact, I need to fix some rivets. One of my pauldrons broke and it's been broken for a little bit. I gotta cut a piece of leather. I gotta pop in some rivets there, and then I gotta pop in some rivets into the metal portion too. And you gotta have a ball pen hammer to kind of hammer that down and stuff. Doing boo hurt has taught me so much about leather working and metallurgy and just general armorsmithing and blacksmithing. I'm not an expert at by any fucking means, but yeah, it's the little random stuff that you have to do if you want to be able to repay your own kit, unless you just got you made of money and can buy new shit every time it breaks.
Speaker 3: But that's you know that that comes with the nature.
Speaker 4: You're buying this expensive gear with the intention of it being destroyed from violence, So I mean, it comes with it.
Speaker 2: But oh shit, Breaking news, what's up? You go ahead and shares these screen This is from Fox News. Government shuts down after Congress deadlocks on spending deal.
Speaker 4: And here we go. Awesome.
Speaker 2: So it says thousands of federal workers to go without paychecks could face firings. It says the federal government is officially entering a partial lock or a partial shutdown on Wednesday, after the midnight funding deadline passed with Democrats and Republicans failing to agree on a funding bill. An earlier attempt by Senate Republicans to pass a short term extension of fiscal gear twenty twenty five government funding levels called a continuing Resolution was sunk by Democrats, who were furious about being sidelined and shut down negotiations. The bill, which would have given Congress until November twenty first to set fiscal year twenty twenty six funding priorities, passed the House largely along party lines up to on September nineteenth. The Senate is expected to vote on the same bill again on Wednesday, with more votes to come through the rest of the week and into the weekend until either a deal is struck or Democrats relent. House Republicans have been away from Washington in order to pressure the Senate to pass their bill. House Democrats, however, returned this week in a bit to paint a contrast between themselves and the GOP. So, yeah, interesting, there's that. I just wanted to throw it out there. We got a government, a little government shutdown, which.
Speaker 4: Ain't the first, ain't going to be the last?
Speaker 2: Brother, definitely not. Yeah, I mean, I would personally say the longer they're shut down, the fucking better.
Speaker 4: I mean, And that's the issue I have, right, You would think that again, perhaps people could be mature adults, unify and do what needs to be done for the greater good. That's just not in the cards anymore at all.
Speaker 2: No, we need to do away with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, yeah, we know how well people would operate without having something to tell them what they can and can't do.
Speaker 3: That's worked so well throughout human history.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're living in strange times, sir. It's said something on church attack.
Speaker 11: What is this?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Another church attack? He who could have seen that coming?
Speaker 2: Oh it's the Mormon one.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, it's another revamp on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, this again.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I thought it was South Dakota, but Michigan.
Speaker 3: I think the shooter was from South Dakota. That might have been it, possibly, But yeah.
Speaker 4: There's it's wild times, wild times, y'all. I say this a lot. I really do mean this, and I'm not saying this to incite violence. I'm saying this to incite you taking your own personal protection into your own hands. If you're not carrying, start, if you're requires you to get a permit to carry concealed. It's a week in course, Shaw, It's a weekend course in like two hundred dollars. Go do it seriously and hypothetically, and hopefully you'll never ever have to use your weapon that you carry.
Speaker 3: That's worst case scenario.
Speaker 4: But my god, there seems to be more and more worst case scenarios happening for people all over this country.
Speaker 3: Now is the time to realistically start carrying everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, what was another thing? Oh, you'll like this one. Russia is helping the Chinese military prepare for a Taiwan invasion.
Speaker 4: H I heard about that. Russia has their own warfront that they are like not doing too wellen right now at all. America pretty much gave Ukraine the green light and said, dude, do whatever the fuck you want to do. Like, up until now, we've told you we'll give you these weapons, but only to strike these targets and only within this line, and only within this Yo, fucking hit Moscow if you want. We don't care.
Speaker 3: Just do what you gotta do to end this shit. And Zelenski's like, ha bet.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Russia's flying over Lithuania, Estonia, Poland Alaska. They keep invading airspaces and that's also about to go really really really bad for them if they continue with these kind of they're trying to test the waters to see what the response would be. They're about to fucking find out. And I don't think that that's gonna go the way they think it will. Just like this two week special military operation that we are about to enter, we're about to start year four.
Speaker 3: Of and I don't think that that.
Speaker 4: I don't think any of this is gonna go the way that Putin thinks it's gonna He's kind of an idiot in that regard, or at least he's overly confident of his military without actually understanding what the reality on the ground is.
Speaker 2: But hey, oh my god, already over at fucking CNN, they got the countdown on right.
Speaker 4: Now for what the government shut down? Yeah? Look, oh shit, who could have seen that coming.
Speaker 2: Look, it's been shut down for fifty two minutes and four seconds. What Congress fails to agree to a funding extension by midnight deadline, shutting the government down for the first time in more than six years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I remember the last time it happened, and they blamed Trump for it then too, even though it was Congress to shut down, not the president, but clearly it's Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was when was that?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was before COVID, I think, yeah, yeah, six years ago. It was before COVID.
Speaker 11: Spirit out thoughts, Oh, last time it happened was only it was only twenty nineteen, because I always want to know that is because my leg was still in the cast. It was the day you went and shut down. Was the day I got my cast off. That was awesome, My first time.
Speaker 12: Ever being in being away without government. Shut down is I think this is them just trying to stall out.
Speaker 11: And because I think that the U both of the Democrats and the Republans are trying. They have an ego to stroke and they don't really want to be to bend to each other's will to try to pull the greater good.
Speaker 12: They want to play whose dick is bigger, so they shut down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much. And I mean I understand that politicians really haven't given a fuck about the American public in like decades and decades and decades, but I will say that at one point in time, yeah, you'd have people that had different political ideologies and opinions and views and all these things, and they would be voted for by their constituents and all this, but they would do what needed to be done. You would have Democrats that on occasion would vote for Republican legislation and vice versa, because it wasn't about what's my party doing about this, it's how do my constituents feel about this issue. I'm going to vote on behalf of them. We're going to do what needs to be done. That really and truly hasn't been a thing since I would at best case, I'm saying the seventies, and it's just gotten worse and worse and worse as the years go by, and as all the new administrations have made it more of a polarizing conversation.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, well, this shut down affect the VA.
Speaker 4: Could very well could not for the stipends or the pensions, or the disability checks or anything like that, because those are pretty much auto drafted and they're already set in stone. The medical facilities should still operate. But as far as anything new being passed to aid the VA, yeah, it's going to stall that. You might have certain high up DCVA reps that won't come into work, but Congress shutting down does not mean that every single government employee is also not going to go to work.
Speaker 3: It varies, you know, job to job and office to office.
Speaker 11: So I guess my my, I'm probably selfish and thing I will just won't affect the therapy sessions or the hotline, will it?
Speaker 4: Because it shouldn't. It shouldn't. I could be wrong, but if I'm not mistaken, the VA pays their employees off of a yearly stipend for the budget that was approved last year, So it shouldn't shut anything down right now, Like that's the thing, this fiscal budget thing that they're talking about, is setting the fiscal budget for next year.
Speaker 12: So can you I'm you get a bugget down and keep his south stout? What is a stipend? Because I.
Speaker 4: All right, so your monthly check that you receive for any of the veterans out there that are receiving a disability check C and P, which is compensation and pension, right, that is already designated and pretty much etched in stone. So that should come out auto drafted with any delay. The programs and all these things. Though, the payments to the doctors at the VA and stuff like that are paid in a very similar fashion. They get paid on the first and fifteenth like the military, or they get paid at the first of the month kind of thing. But again it varies job to job, office to office, and uh, you know, kind of job titled job title. So I don't think we're gonna see any real hesitancy or delays as far as the VA is concerned, at least not in the short term. If this continues for like six months, maybe we have calls for concern. But I have a feeling this is going to be wrapped up relatively quickly.
Speaker 2: So anyway, but yeah, most likely let's see, Uh furry said Jonathan. Do you have shirts in your store of marv?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I think that link is if you go under the uh the Metamistics podcast and then just checking the show notes down, there should be in there somewhere.
Speaker 3: Do you have shirts for sale?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to get called the conspiracy shirts for sale?
Speaker 11: We do.
Speaker 2: What do you think Sam's wearing?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Is that the newer ones or is that one of the older ones?
Speaker 2: That's the old one?
Speaker 12: So this is the original one. I do have the new one, and thank you all. By the way, awesome birthday is just in the wash. But I need to help. I just called a Pikachu. Can you help me? Name name it?
Speaker 4: I would think cult member.
Speaker 12: Well, so I already have uh the three leg but you're gonna be uh the fire chicken.
Speaker 11: He uh, he's gonna be. You said you want to be Uh, you're gonna be. I thought, Wait, zap Dos is.
Speaker 3: The Maultrius is me and Jonathan?
Speaker 4: You want to be artic? Kudo?
Speaker 11: Or is that?
Speaker 2: Does I do do do well? Probably's ads, it's probably a little bit cooler.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's cool. So it is a female Pikachu.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, dope.
Speaker 11: So uh if anybody in the cult can toss a get a cool ass, badass name, I'll be very thankful.
Speaker 2: This is the show has gotten to Sam catches a fucking Pikachu on his game Boy and he's asking the cult members what we should name him.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what the cult member lives are about, man, anything and everything that comes up we about that life.
Speaker 12: That and I'm trying to this whole.
Speaker 11: I deleted my my last save that I had damn near every Pokemon and so I'm doing a cult themed uh pokey playthrough.
Speaker 12: Hell my squirtle name is Charlie. That's funny, that's funny, But I don't know Charlie Cook.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's man.
Speaker 2: That was going there, You know what. I think it's about that time we wrap her on up so good. Cult Members, thank you so much for joining us tonight. And by the way, do want to say I am very sorry if I ruffled any feathers. I didn't mean to disrespect. It was never meant to come like that. It's just my own kind of way of learning it and trying to pick it apart and you know, understanding it in a different angle. So didn't mean any harm by that. I love all of you. I would never send any shame your way, So I do love you. That being said, If you want to be able to join us next week on the Cult Member Live show, come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. If you sign up, we have a five dollars year that gives you access to all the shows in advance. You'll be able to see every single video. It's the only place where you'll be able to find all the video. You'll be able to slide into our dms, You'll be able to make comments. There was a there were some haymakers that were thrown in the Nephilum episode on Patreon, and yet I love that and nothing just gets me going even more than stuff like that. So It's just like it's like eating wheaties in the morning, you know what I mean? That's what I surpoos mean nothing to me. I've seen what make you people cheer? Yes, exactly, So yeah, come and check us out. And but and also what's great about the five dollars tier is that you get the show completely. Yeah, buddy, So if you just want the five dollars show, you get all that. But if you want to sign up for the third Eye all the way Open tier, you have access to all of that and then some. You'll be able to join us every Tuesday night for literally the rest of your life. You know, you ain't doing shit on a Tuesday, And you definitely ain't doing shit on a Tuesday at nine pm.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: You probably put the kids to bed already. You're probably not getting any ass from your wife. You're probably not getting any from your husband. It's the middle of the week. Ain't nobody smoshing like that?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: And if you are, then go to anim and Eve dot com and use the promo code cult. If you just so happen to be getting lucky on a Tuesday night, good for you. Sign up for just a five dollars tier. We don't want to take away from you know, whatever is going on underneath the sheets, whatever's going on in your bedroom. They got plenty of different toys. You know what Adam and Eve is all about. Maybe it's just going to spice everything up in your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and whenever you go to check out, use the promo code Cult. You'll get fifty percent off ten free goodies, completely free shipping, and discrete shipping right to your door. Nobody's going to know that you just bought whatever you bought. I mean, maybe you're into baldos. Maybe you're into uh, what's that toy called where they entered alien eggs into ranus jacob ovipositors Oba positors. Maybe that's what you're into. I think Sam is. So if you want to be like Sam, go get your opositor fifty percent off, ten free goodies and all that fun jazz that links down the show outs blow.
Speaker 4: I mean, Jesus not fine.
Speaker 2: I A lot of people with God Jesus though, love them of apositors anyway, So I don't know if that's gonna help.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know many people that actually use them.
Speaker 4: I know a handful and they are I mean, they're religious police kind of span the gaps here, but like it's that's such a specific kink and like it's it's wild to me that that's a thing. But like, man, there is there is something out there for everybody, you know what I'm saying. And if you're somebody that likes to explore an experiment with the wildness, Adam and Eve dot COM's got you covered on that front. Or if you're just like trying to get some more lube because you ran out. Personally, I prefer coconut oil and grape seed oil, but they have tons of great water based lobes that are excellent, so.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're in between partners. They have fucked dolls over there, dude, Okay, just get weird. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually have not like perused the Adam and Eve website to see if what you just said is an actual statement, but I feel like it is.
Speaker 2: If you can Adam and Eve has it. That's what it's right there. It is the sex toy capital of the world.
Speaker 4: As we're giving these shameless plugs, I should also go ahead and give this one out. If you're listening right now and you've got something that's ailing you, right, you got constant migraines, acid reflux, a joint that has been giving you shit for ten, fifteen years, whatever the case is. Stress, you got something going on with you that you wish that you could just get fixed. And you don't want to go to big pharma. You don't want to make an appointment and pay a copay and do all these things, because all it's going to do is treat the symptoms and not give you actual healing. And perhaps you would like to have actual, real, verifiable healing in your life, then also go check out Real Rife Technologies. Our homeboy, Matt Rife, his great uncle, Royal Raymond Rife, is the one that developed these machines.
Speaker 3: It is all factual information.
Speaker 4: I know personally tons of people who have tried this machine and can tell you the health benefits that they have personally experimented or experienced I should say, for themselves. Personally, my dad has used one every day for years and he says that it is done more for him for an issue that he has fought for twenty years than any other type of pain. Med and physical therapy and all of these things can if you would like to experience the real healing technology for yourself, go to Real Rife Technology use the promo code cult for ten percent off and free shipping. While we're giving the shameless plugs, I should also say if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, buy and then go to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, there a homeboy, Wayne Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your accountant, and ask them what they think about the investment in precious metals and bullion. I promise you they're gonna tell you that it's a wise investment. Now is the time to buy while it.
Speaker 3: Is still affordable.
Speaker 8: Do it.
Speaker 4: Cocsilver dot com is the best place to get your start. Once again, the link is in the description below. But another deal, Wow, just got tongue tied in the first four words.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Another way that you could support the show and let us know what you think about this episode would.
Speaker 1: Be too Please hand.
Speaker 3: The five stars hit.
Speaker 4: The shares of like subscribes to comments leave a posting review of shares of the fence.
Speaker 3: The family shares said more. Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithm seeing across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like theres you fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you.
Speaker 11: Ready to go?
Speaker 4: Check out menems six Jonathans of the show and give them the samelever of respect over there at the five star abuse and the positivity.
Speaker 3: In the comments.
Speaker 4: Come check out the CA tonight and come join each of us for our individual patrons, and we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you.
Speaker 3: If everybody's already gone.
Speaker 12: And done so go ahead, Sam, Yeah, yeah, let's love the think boys.
Speaker 2: Got a little bit high there. That's our Ryan. And with that being said, this one's on another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. My name is Johnathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital beast of information we need you to learn just that soon at humans possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult,