Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gang statue.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstatu. Puch, baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 3: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener Discretion is a vibek.
Speaker 2: With me fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Hello, and welcome back to the show. So got a couple different topics for you today, and I apologize in advance. I kind of let you know. On the last episode we got bugs over here. Whatever he had, I now have, ears are clogged up, throat hurts, nose clogged, whatever, got one of those juicy, crackly coughs. And I'm pretty sure on top of just stop feeling good, he's teating. So that just adds on to this plethora of enjoyment we have over here. But that's not going to stop the show. It's a beautiful rainy day today. I love rainy days. They're so cozy and definitely sets the mood for today's episode. Now, I have a few shout outs here. A couple people emailed me just wanted to say I got your email and hang on just a second here, people Paul for shout outs the email. It was from Christie and she said, I've heard you mentioned in other podcasts the subject of celebrity transgenders in the industry, in both music and movies. Most if not all are switch a rouse. That's how they get down and it is a part of their religion. Think Baphamet male and female. And then she goes on to say, you know some more stuff about the transvestoids, and so I just wanted to say I got your message, Christy, And of course, I mean I talk about that all the time. That's part of the agenta is to have men attracted to other men and women attracted to other women. It's part of the inversion process, getting the public to lust after these transgendered idols that they've created for us. And in order to in my opinion, rise through the ranks, you have to give your children over to this stuff, like Will Smith and Jada Penis Kit and the whole thing too. I mean, it's just you give your kids of you give yourself over that it's an honor for them to do these things. And yes, I think they include the transvestoids. In everything they possibly can. There is another Christie and the first Christie was Christie with a Y, And is it possible that this is a different Christie, a Christie with a IE who also sent me an email. She is a member of Room two three seven on Patreon. Thank you so much, and she just sent a really encouraging and uplifting message and I just wanted to give her a shout out as well. In the case that it is another Christie, Christy with a Why and Christy with an Ie, thank you both for reaching out. And I love you guys. Thank you for your positivity, your love, your support, and it means the absolute most to me. You're the reason for this season. You're the reason why I do this. And I just hope I tell you enough how much I appreciate everyone and love all of you. Now, what's going on in my world besides whatever this flu bug is. I decided, as one does on a random Tuesday or whenever it was, that it was just time for a haircut. I haven't cut my hair since I want to say, like February of last year, so it's been a year ish a little over a year, and it's been through Pressgnancy it's been through a lot of trauma and PTSD, and it was just starting to look a little less than desirable on the ends and just kind of, you know, hanging there, and you know, we're not going for the genus Joplin in twenty twenty six. We were taking care of ourselves. We're prioritizing ourselves, and especially all you moms out there, like, just if you can take a minute, shave your legs, shave your pits, because we're definitely not doing that up in this bitch. We shave our pits. We don't be braiding the pit hairs or corn rowing our vaginas. We be shaving that shit, or at least trimming it up. I prefer shaved pits, though, And so I decided, because I'm skilled in the arts, that I was going to give myself a haircut. And I started it while the baby was taking a nap on me, and I had hair all over him. But whatever, we can vacuum, right, we can wash that shit. So there was little hairs all over him, probably itchy as fuck, and then he woke up and it was curtains. After that, I had half a haircut for about two days, just walking around like a mullet business in the front, party in the back. So what I did was I just pulled all the bits that still needed cut just like this, and I had them up in a ponytail in just the front half of my haircut for like two days. But the look. I finally ended up finishing the ensemble you know, out there eventually. But I was going for if you can tell, I was going for Jim Morrison, Laurel Canyon Chic, and I'm pretty sure I nailed it. Jac bring what eat his heart out at this masterpiece. Okay, we got you know, some curtain bangs going on, little poof out on the sides, layers. You know, we got all this stuff up in here, some of my best work, if I may say so. So we got a hair cut up in this bitch. You know, you can always get like a little box of hair color from Walmart and slap that bitch on again while the baby naps and hopefully you have time to rinse it out before he went back up or else, sayonara to any remaining hairs that you might have after postpartum, because those bitches be fallen out something I wasn't prepared for. Now, Besides all that, Patreon, members of Room two three seven, I just would like to say happy Easter in advance. Happy Easter, and I hope that you are remembering the reason for this season. Okay, springtime resurrection. We're actually going to talk a little bit more about that at the end of the episode. Okay, if you are not a member of Room two three seven, Easter's probably already come and went, in which case, happy belated Easter slash resurrection of Jesus Christ belated. I hope you engaged in a few pagan frivolities, but also also, you know, maybe you into church, maybe you had a nice dinner with the fam, and I hope you, of course remembered the resun for the season. I'll just say that. In other news, the theme of today's episode before we move on to Apothecary Corner, the theme of this episode is showdowns, and half of this episode is only going to be available to the members of Room two three sepun, So you're not really going to see what the second half of the showdown is unless you make your way over to Room two three seven, But you will enjoy the first showdown, which is fucking wild. And I went down. I did a goose chase. Uh it was. It's something we're going to get into it in a minute, though. So the theme is showdowns. And before we get right into the subject, let's take care of business with a little apothecary corner. Now, let's see, I'm sick. Maybe you're sick too. You got a rash on your taint, you got some type of fungus fungus, you got some be whole dryness, chafed ball well, zach, what do you get wrong? Athletes foot jocket? Maybe you have a little discharge. That's for the ladies. Men. If you have a little discharge, you might you need something more than apothecary corner. Okay, you might go down to the health department for that one. If you have insurance, maybe you can find a nice Asian doctor in your area to take a look at that for you. Because no, there's some kind of a full moon coming up. I think it's a full moon in fleepra. I don't know. I don't really keep up with this stuff. I never know when my mercuries are in retrofuge. I don't never I don't know these things. But I heard a full moon is coming up and so this one is moon charting support drops. Okay, so even if you have a little discharge jocket or bumps on your taint, this can still be for you, right, It says a grounding tincture to align with the lunar cycle and support emotional balance. This blend of herbs is designed to help you stay connected to the rhythm of the moon, enhancing your intuition and emotional well being during each phase. So this is the moon charting support drops. Not for you taint, but I mean, I guess you could put it on there if you wanted to. This is for the four ounce tincture. One part mug wart, one part yarrow. Don't know what that is, but it sounds important, one part red clover, and half a part mother wart. Is a part like what unit of measurement is apart, just like a sprig a spruce, you know, do you just eyeball it? Because that's what I would take it. If somebody said put two parts of salt in that, I'd be like, okay, So just you know, throw some salt in there and hope it works out. Gotcha. So you fill a glass in the glass jar with these striders. You cover it with a vodka or brandy ooh moonshine if you're feeling frisky, leave one inch at the top sealed the jar. Let it sit in a cool, dark place for four to six weeks, shaking occasionally, and then you strain it, bottle it in an amber drop or bottle, and you can take one to two dropper fools during each lunar phase, especially when the moon is waxing or waning, not tanting waning, and you can absorb and feel more aligned with the moon's energies. Like I said, I don't know really a lot about this full moon coming up, but I know there is one coming up. So if you yes, you want to get your tainting alignment with the lunar energy, please, there you go, little tencture for you, And that is today's apothecary corner. Now on to the subject at hand. All right, we're gonna be talking about woo. There's a lot to talk about with this Shout Out Brohio podcast. They covered it wrong and we are going to be covering it correctly. Okay, So put on your conspiracy hats for this. This is gonna be you know, this will be my version of the egg Hunt Okay, not the human hunt. That's for the fucking Pedo elite. All right. This is not to be confused with the human hunt. This is an egg hunt, all right. Look for the clues. You'll find the Easter egg. If you are paying attention. I'm not even going to give you any clues. I'm just going to tell you the story. And you be thinking in the back of your mind what you think this all could be leading up to. Okay, it's very simple. This is a simple game, and my audience is some of the smartest motherfuckers out there, so I know you will get it, hopefully in the end. Send me an email if you got it right. And also send me an email if you put the moon tincture on your taint and feel more connected to the lunars and the you know, the apotheosis or whatever. Let me know how that works for you. Send me an email if you didn't put the tincture on your taint. I mean, just reach out, folks, all right, we're family here. So this woman, this Canadian woman, she's a fucking nurse. Canadian nurse. She was said to be highly compassionate, just an all around decent person, mildly attractive. In my opinion, I would give her maybe a five out of ten. Some pictures make her look like a seven. And then you see some other pictures off the Wikipedia, and she's got some not a great toothed gum ratio. Probably could have used some in VISal line. But this is back in the day where you just had to rock what you had. I'm gonna give her a five, all right. And she worked with retarded kids, so I mean, we'll give her points for her humanitarianism, so we'll say she's a solid six. We'll just round her out to a six. And you know, she was just the kind of girl you'd want to be friends with, go to the mall with, you know, whatever you did back in the sixties, seventies, eighties. She's just the type of chick you might want to go and get matching Duran Duran T shirts with. All Right, I don't know. So she's married, working at the retard home and just living her best life. She separates from her husband Roy make Peace in nineteen eighty two. He was some kind of a prominent psychiatrist, and the divorce was finalized a year later in nineteen eighty three. Okay, and this is where this story starts to take a sinister turn. So Cindy after her divorce, starts dealing with some kind of a stalker, a harasser, and it just turns into the craziest should be Netflix documentary you've ever heard. If I had more money, maybe I'd think about putting one together, but I don't. So here we are Cosmic Peach podcast. You heard it here first, or maybe you didn't, but you heard it here period. So it started with phone calls, okay, and we've all seen stalker documentaries. The phone calls are like heavy breathing and some type of foreboding voice on the other end. Note these phone calls were different. They were like whispery. They were vile. Apparently. They would say all kind of nasty shit, threatened her, threatn her fucking life, tell her her fucking they were gonna cut her fucking titty nipples off and all kinds of stuff, slash her throat open, exanguinate the juices, all type of nasty asmr whispering, death threadish type of phone calls. And they were accompanied by some very strange ass horrific ass displays, if you will, So she'd get one of these whisper phone calls, and then she would go outside, walk out on her front porch and there would be dead cats hanging from all the trees in her fucking yard with notes tied around their necks. Okay, little death threat notes on the dead cats hanging from the trees all over the property. She found notes like stuck on her door with knives. Somehow, whoever this was, they knew her schedule, they knew when she'd be alone. I don't know if you guys have ever had a stalker or like, this just fucking seems so horrifically scary to me because it's like one of my worst fears. And I don't even like putting that out there, but like to meet somebody on a dating site or something and they just go totally single white female on you, or you know, fatal attraction on you or something like that. Whoever this was was like watching her from the shadows, and it was a source of constant terror for this woman. And they were whoever this was, was obviously obsessed with her. Where they were finding all the cats to murder and then having the time to go onto her property and tie them all up with the little notes around their neck. I mean, think of the free time you'd have to have to pull off a stunt like that, okay, in the amount of obsession that would entail to be getting onto such behaviors. Okay. So in late nineteen eighty three, the Dead Cats, the phone calls, the notes stuck into the door with the knives and all this, I guess weren't sending aloud enough message, so they turned to home invasion, which again, this is why I want to get a piece, This is why I want to be strapped up, ready to go. No conversation to be had, come into my house. Bang fuck you. Nope, there's gonna be no words exchanged, there's gonna be no explanations required. Is gonna be boom, fuck you. Okay, and I'm gonna shoot you somewhere fatal. So in one of the first major escalations, Cindy was found in her crawl space and she had been attacked. She was terrified, curled up in a ball in the corner of her crawl space, and the details were a little fuzzy. I don't know, maybe because she just got attacked as fuck and was curled up in the fetus position in her crawl space. You might not be remembering right when something like that happens to you. But the police officers were like frustrated with her, like how come you can't tell us all these fucking details of all And she's like, well, I literally just got attacked. I'm in the fetus position in my crawl space, terrified. Somebody just came into my house and attacked me. Sorry if I'm not able to give you a fucking flip book present. So many came into my house fucking attack me from behind, used and abused me, and then you know, tied me up. Whatever happened, and stuck her in the crawl space. You might need a minute to process before he can just whatever. But so. She was also found one time unconscious in her own yard with a nylon stalking wrapped so tightly around her throat that she was turning blue. On another occasion, she was found in her home with a pairing knife driven straight through her fucking hand, pinning it onto a wooden cutting board. On another occasion, she was fucking discovered collapsed and semi conscious with a needle mark in her arm. And between the actual physical assaults on this woman, this stalker was fucking sabotaging. She'd around her house so her porch lights were unscrewed every night when she came home, and she would come home to total darkness. Her phone lines were repeatedly cut, and her basement windows were smashed, and the stones that were used to smash the windows were wrapped in threatening letters, so she'd come home have no porch light. Excuse me, I'm so sorry. I'm congested. You guys are probably it's driving you nuts. It's fucking driving me nuts. Let me go get some vics. Hang on, how about this for apothecary corner and a little ASMR for you? I don't know. I'm sorry for being weird. I've just been really into the ASMR scene lately. There's nothing worse than a congested podcast host. But so and the unscrewing of the light bulbs, I feel like to render her defenseless, I would assume against her attacker. Maybe it's just me because I've watched one too many true crime documentaries, but I would start getting creative with that shit. I would put something on the light bulbs to where when they went to unscrew the bitches, there was some kind of poison that could enter in through your bloodstream just from touching it. Obviously use gloves to apply this, and that is to say that they're not using gloves when they're unscrewing the bitches, but just on the off chance that they're bare handed unscrewing my fucking light bulb, when they touched it, they'd get a dose of lethal poison and then one day, all this shit would just stop and you'd know you have succeeded in removing the stock. Right, Okay, they can go die somewhere on their own time. But despite all the physical attacks and people someone clearly fucking with her house, the police were getting frustrated with her because she couldn't provide like a detailed description of who her assailant was, and she said it was because she was always attacked from behind, which they were getting frustrated with. But it's like, Okay, what the fuck do you want me to do when I'm literally getting attacked from behind. They're putting a fucking bag over my head, They're fucking punching me in the kidneys, stabbing me in the hand, injecting me with stuff, And how this ends, guys, is gonna give you a titty twister. For sure. I mean it is just wild. But so they're bonking her over the head with a pipe, stuffing her in a cross space, and they're like, well, can't you tell us did he have LEVI eyes on? Did he have did he have leeve eyes on? Did? How was his hair slipped back? Did he look like a dapper Dayan man? To you? Like? Why the fuck? Like, if I'm getting attacked from behind and getting a bag put over my head, do you think I'm gonna be able to tell you what the motherfucker looked like? And the police were like, okay, fine, you can't tell us if he was wearing leviyes or not. I guess we'll just you know, fuck you keep getting attacked. So she had horrific bruises all over her body, and she had she had taken it upont herself to cover her house with plywood, and there was broken glass all over the place because her windows kept getting shattered and shit. So she just kept put and she stopped fixing the shits and just started putting plywood up. And the local authorities were like, this is just strange. We don't get it. This is just why would somebody be going after this nurse? Who's clearly a solid four five on a good day with a bad tooth digum ratio that works at the retard home, Like who's doing this? And my thing is just because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't And imagine the police sing in the eighties, right, Okay, they didn't like women anty ways, that's just my opinion. Okay, So they probably weren't really breaking their backs at first to try to help this lady out, all right. They started saying, like the perpetrator must be a ghost then, because there's no trace of them. And as the investigation went along, it started to get deeper and deeper and they were like, all right, maybe actually this is getting ripped apart and we need to do something to help her, because damn okay, the attacks just kept coming, and they actually ended up spending millions and millions of dollars trying to catch this guy. By nineteen eighty four, this woman had turned her house into a literal bunker, okay, high end alarm systems, dead bolts on every door. She moved her bedroom into the living room so she wouldn't be trapped in her bedroom during an attack, and somehow the stalker took this as some kind of personal challenge, and the stocking got much more vicious. At one point, she reported that her house had been set on fire, not once, but multiple times, that the fire had started in the basement, and then da da da da da. But here's when things start to get a little bit interesting. The investigation was turning up some evidence that every time the police responded to one of these attacks, she would be found beaten or tied up in a house that was dead bolted from the inside and the alarm system was still activated, And so the detectives were like, how the fuck is this possible? And she even started wearing like a panic button around her neck at all times. We're gonna talk about that more in just a minute. I just blew my nose. I'm gonna spare you from that. But why is it that like I always feel the need Maybe you do too. Let me reapply a little vix here. I always feel the need to like open the tissue up and like check out the contents. Like why do I do that? Is that just like a subconscious thing? Like oh, let me just look in case there's a fucking giraffe in there, Like what am I expecting to find anyways. Like I said, they spent millions, millions and millions of dollars on this investigation, hidden cameras, stakeouts. They never caught shit, and the stocker was elusive as shit and completely evasive and practically invisible, and it turned into one of, if not the most expensive stocking cases in Canadian history. At any given time, they were putting up to fourteen officers on the property just to surveil things. They had had installed state of the art silent alarms, hidden microphones, They had undercover officers in the bushes. They had officers wearing night vision goggles, all waiting for this fucking piece of shit asshole to show up to bonk Cindy on the head and put her in the cross space. I mean they literally at first they were like, this bitch is just an asshole, crazy person, and then they were like, oh, well maybe not, so they started taking it seriously, spent millions of millions trying to figure this out, night vision goggles and all, And on several occasions, Cindy's alarm would trigger the officers and they would be there in under three minutes. But by the time they got there, they would find her unconscious, hogtied nylons choking her out, wrapped around her neck, and yet no one in the house. And this went on for a period of years. I'll tell you how many years in just a minute. But during the course of the several years, they could even ever find any footprints in the fresh snow outside of her windows. Nobody was seen running down the streets, no motion sensor was ever activated. So the detectives are getting just getting more and more frustrated with the bitch, and they start focusing their investigation less on finding who was doing this to her and focusing more on Cindy herself and on some John Bennet Patsy Ramsey type shit. They realized that most of the threatening notes that they were finding were written on paper from a pad that was found inside Cindy's own home. Oh oh, and they also questioned how a stalker could unscrew a porch light and cut a phone line while a sniper trained officer was watching the house from across the street. So they began to ask themselves, is Cindy herself the perpetrator? So the investigation goes on. They decide she is having a nervous breakdown she's an attention seeking, psychological, melted down cunt of a woman, And so they stopped taking her phone calls, and you know, she would call and say, I'm all tied up and got monked on the head, my bee hole was molestized, and they injected me with some kind of a pink fluid, and now my tainttitches and whatever else she had going on. They just be like, Okay, well, I guess you're tied up in your taint it is, bitch. We ain't coming for you. We ain't coming for you. And since she was getting the cold shoulder from the police, she decided she was going to take matters into her own hands by hiring a private investigator. This dude's name is Ozzy Cabin, and he was a seasoned private investigator. He had formerly worked for the police office. YadA, YadA, YadA. He didn't think that she was a psychological you know, one flew over the cuckoo's nest. He actually thought this stuff was probably really happening to her. He said that she genuinely seemed terrified and that there was no way that this woman could be lying, and so he thought there was something actually horrific taking place. Here, and you know, sometimes you just go off your gut, and his gut said, this woman is genuinely being attacked. She's terrified. She's telling the truth. So he took on the case and started investigizing. So right after he starts working the case, one night, he's got some kind of listening device in the house and everything's really quiet, and then he hears an outbreak, a scuffle, you know, furniture getting overturned. Cindy's screaming her ass off. There's a sound of a struggle, okay, And so he sprints to the house, gets there in less than two minutes, burst through the front door, and what does he find. Well, Cindy's on the floor, unconscious, barely breathing, and she's got a fucking note pinned to her chest with a needle. She's got a visible puncture wound in her arm, her pulse is dangerously low. And he searches the house top to bottom, finds nothing, not a footprint, not a fucking iota of a sign of any type of intruder. Every door was locked from the inside. That's something that they keep pointing out in this case, that every door was locked from the inside and I'm gonna talk about that in a minute. But every window was apparently secure and there was absolutely no sign of a second person. So the private investigator takes his findings to the police and they have a pretty interesting response. They're like, all right, enough of this bitch. She is clearly suffering from a severe year form of dissociative identity disorder and her mind is fractured, and in their theory, she had a hidden personality that was actually terrorizing herself, that she was in fact expertly staging these attacks, writing the notes, unscrewing her own fucking light bulbs, injecting herself with drugs and hog tying herself, stabbing herself, painting notes to herself, finding neighborhood cats, murdering them, stringing them up in her own tree, writing notes to herself, stringing them up on the dead cats, and doing all of the whisper phone calls that could never be traced by the way lack of technology. They said it was all Cindy, just a craze Luna fucking tick. And it's the eighties, so they were probably like, Oh, she's on her period and she just keeps trying to fucking attack herself. Let's you know. They also took the fact that she was a psychiatric nurse. She might have had knowledge of how to inject herself or how much to give herself precise doses of morphine, because that's what they were finding, among other things, how to give her self like self inflicted wounds that would look life threatening but avoid you know, vital organs and shit. They're all crediting this to the fact that she works at a retard home. I don't know if any of you have ever worked at a retard home, being a nurse or not. You not trained in any of this stuff unless you're in some kind of a special program. They don't teach you one day at the retard home. This is how you do self inflicted wounds that look life threatening but avoid vital organs. This is how you administer a near fatal dose of morphine. Like, why would they teach somebody caring for retards at the retard home. Why would you Why would they be learning that? Okay, uh So, the police were so adamant that she had split personality disorder and was doing this shit to herself that they pressured her into staying herself in a psychiatric ward for observation. Can you imagine if this was really happening to you? And the police were like, fuck, you go lock yourself up in a crazy home, girl interrupted style, that was their answer. So they literally pressured her into going to stay in herself at a crazy home. And while she was there, locked away in a secure facility, the tax the notes, the phone calls, they suddenly stopped and to the doctors, this of course was the smoking gun that they were right all along that Cindy was doing this shit to herself. But to Cindy, who admitted herself for psychiatric observation into a freaking crazy home, kept trying to tell them that her stalker was smart, had been doing this for years and was just waiting her out. He knew her schedule, he knew how to get into her house, he knew XYZ, so obviously he knew she had been checked in somewhere, and she kept trying to say that like, uh duh, he is a stalker. He knows I ain't home right now. Essentially, so they just searching for the violent maniac, this deranged predator that kept attacking her. They stopped all investigation into it and just started looking into her. They even made it her take a polygraph exam and they said that she failed it, but and that she was showing signs of deception. I don't really put a lot of stock into polygraph tests, and actually I don't trust that they even administered the test accurately, because at that point they had an AGENTA and they were trying to do anything they could to get the narrative to fit that this woman was having a psychotic break in that she needed to be locked up. And actually after the polygraphic exam, she got super enraged and was like trying to tell everybody that she was getting set up. So after all of this, and this is years of them not being able to find the attacker, so therefore it must be her. Therefore she should admit herself into a psychiatric ward. And then they set up and staged a polygraph test, and after all this stuff, her mental health just went down the shitter. And imagine if this was you, of course your fucking mental health would go down the shitter after all of this has happened to you. And it's just like society to have set all this up and done all this shit. Admitted you to a psychiatric ward and let you out, but then staged a polygraph and just decided they weren't going to look for your attacker anymore. And the attacks continue, and YadA, YadA, YadA, and you're all by yourself, and then they're like, oh my god, and now she's acting berserk, she's crazy, she's lost it. So at that point she was committed against her will to a psychiatric sanatorium in that wild and then during her stay, the doctor said Cindy was a model patient. She was calm, articulate and you know, seemed completely sane and normal. Didn't see any signs of a psychotic anything or dissociative anything. But of course this Stocker, while she was committed to the psychiatric sanatorium, seemed to go on a little vacation and all the you know, doctors and police officers and investigators were like, case closed, problem solved. She's nuts, told you, And Cindy maintained even in the psychiatric sanatorium, and this was her words. He was playing the long game and waiting for her to be released so that he could finish what he started. Those were her words. And this went on for seven years total, from the time it started to the time it ended, which we're going to talk about that right now, was a seven year span of this crazy, fucking shit. So in May of nineteen eighty nine, her mental state is at a breaking point. She's released from the sanatorium, but she told her friends that she was terrified. She was claiming this invisible man was closing in for the keel and that she needed help, that she was at the end of a rope, you know, begging for help. And on May twenty fifth, she vanished altogether. Her car was found abandoned at nearby mall parking lot, and when they searched the vehicle, they found that she had just went grocery shopping. She had some milk and eggs and shit in her front seat and a bag she has some cat food and shit. See, she's clearly a cat lover. She's getting cat food. They said she had little tins of cat food two none shit. And if she was stringing cats up in her front yard, I mean, it's like, would you really get the tins or would you just go for the kibbles and bits? You know, she's obviously a cat lover. But it was in a bag in her front passenger seat, and there were smears of blood all over the car, on the frame, on the handle. It looked like she had been dragged from the car. Her wallet, her keys were gone in the actually launched a massive search, and so May twenty fifth, she goes missing. June eighth, she is discovered. Her body was found in an abandoned house. She was about a mile and a half away from her car. To get there, she would have had walked or been carried through a heavily populated area while carrying the drugs and nylon stockings on her person, and when the search party found her, she had been dead for days. Okay, the blood from the car door was analyzed and confirmed to be hers, so there was a sign of a struggle, but there were no other fingerprints, not even Cindy's. She was found hogtied. I don't know if you've ever tried to hogtie yourself, but damn and experts say there was no way she could have tied herself up like that. She had enough morphine in her system to tranquilize a moose, that is what they said, So she would have had to been able to walk from her car a mile and a half away, hog tire herself all while having enough morphine in her system to tranquilize an actual moose. But there were no fingerprints, no footprints, and so what does the local law enforcement say? They fucking doubled down and say that she was not being hunted, she was battling her own brain. She was not murdered, She had no phantom stalker, and she indeed murdered herself in a house a mile and a half away from her car, left her groceries, tranquilized herself, ogg eyed herself. And that is where the Brohio podcast left it off a huge fucking mystery. Did she do it herself? Did someone else do it? They it's a cold case, unsolved. Nope. The local law enforcement was like, fuck this bitch and her crazy ass, We're done with this. Totally murdered, found hog tied in abandoned house and nothing to show for it. People, nothing to show for it. So my question to you before we proceed is did you catch the easter egg that's going to unlock this entire case? And there are two scenarios here that we could go with. Scenario A is that bitch is crazy, she's got dissociative identity disorder, and did this to herself and murdered this shit out of herself. Scenario B is that she had a legitimate phantom stalker slash murderer who killed that bitch and completely got away with it. But I would like to unlock a third option for you, and this is what I think. Option C. That bitch was crazy as fuck, but she did have a phantom stalker and someone did actually murder her ass. Because, as I always say, two things can exist at the same time. What was the easter egg? If you are wondering, Well, the easter egg is something that we skimmed right over at the beginning of this story. And maybe you will only find this on the Cosmic Peach podcast, because I'm sure there are a lot of true crime podcasts out there who ended the story just like the way the Brohio podcast ended it and left it up for a mystery and whatever. They don't have their conspiracy brains turned on. And that's where I come in. Her husband, Roy Makepeace, was a prominent psychiatrist dot dot dot, and that's really all they say about it. In almost all descriptions of this case, they just go, yeah, she was married. Dude's name was Roy Makepeace, weird fucking last name, and he was a prominent psychiatrist. They got divorced and then she got a stalker. Maybe he was the stalker, but that never nothing really ever came to fruition about that. But that's where I come in because I did a little digging here. First, I'm going to read to you a little snippet from Wikipedia. So they did an inquest into Cindy's murder. It lasted about forty days and during the inquest they did question Roy Peacepipe, and among the evidence presented were two recorded phone messages that peace Pipe received on his answering machine, and during his testimony on the stand and peace Pipe made various accusations against Cindy's family, alleging, get this shit, this is what this is what unlocked it for me. They started suspecting him in all of this. He got up on the stand and was like, it couldn't be me. I got voice messages recorded on my on my answering machine, and uh, you know, I was I was being victimized to look, I've got two messages on my machine. Oh and by the way, this is what he said on the stand. Cindy's father physically abused her throughout her childhood, and one of her brothers molested her. So why don't you look into her family because it's clearly not me, the prominent psychiatrist who looked suspicious as fuck, and all. Here's the thing, the activity only started after their divorce. He was married to her. For let's see, how long were they married. They were married from nineteen sixty five to nineteen eighty two, So let's see, I'm retarded. I should have been at the retard home where Cindy wurts nineteen eighty two minus nineteen sixty five. They were married for seventeen years. Not an iota of a fucking hint of any type of mental disturbance from her in the seventeen years they were married. And then suddenly they get divorced, and all this stuff starts happening to her. And when peace Pipe gets on the witness stand, he's pointing the fingers everywhere. He's saying, her father abused her for her entire childhood and her brother molested her. So here's the saying, prominent psychiatrists, Let's see, this is the case. This is why if Patreon listeners watchers, this book behind me is showcased and forever will be. It's called Program to Kill by David McGowan. If you haven't read it yet, please do so immediately because it's this is the Program to Kill Blueprint. Let's get so this is you are only going to find this on the Cosmic Peach podcast. I've solved the fucking case. Anybody got any dead loved ones, because I'm here for a hire, private investigator. I got you, all right, So I get to look in and her Cindy's father's Air Force, so not surprised that she came from a childhood of severe use and her brothers were molesting her. That's confirmed. And not saying that everybody that's ever been in the Air Force beats their kids and lets their sons rape their daughters. But you know, we know from Program to Kill and Laurel Kenyon and numerous other serial killers that that's a red flag. So in the summer of nineteen sixty five, right in the heart of Laurel Canyon Days and you know Laurel Canyon Steakout Days, serial killer, you know Blueprint Days, Cindy met a prominent psychiatrist named Roy Makepeace who was eighteen years her scene Tier eighteen years her scene Tier and was married, all right, left his wife married Cindy and she continued to go to nursing school while they were married. And Cindy often said and made accusations during their seventeen year marriage that she was being abused, and her family was like, well, fuck you, because if we cared, we probably wouldn't let your dad beat you and your brother's rape you. So fuck you and your marriage. And so during their marriage, Roy Peacepipe accepts a job as assistant professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia, and then you know, obviously Cindy went to go work at the retard home. They eventually get divorced nineteen eighty two, and then all this stocking behavior comes up. Now Here is my high po authis to you if two things can exist at the same time. During their seventeen year marriage, Roy Peacepipe was involved in some testing and studies and fucking experiments at the University of British Columbia where he was the assistant professor in the Faculty of Medicine, and he was probably conducting some little experiments on her knew she came from a background which her father already suspicious with his little Air Force connection. Her father was already beating her for her entire childhood, and her brothers were raping her. She's a prime subject to carry out this type of dissociative identity disorder testing on She's already off all the markers that would say, hello, I'm fractured. Pushed me over the edge. So I believe he started something he didn't have a chance to finish. He gave her. She probably said, you know what, I can't take this anymore. You do testing on me, abusive to me. I'm getting out of this marriage. And he triggered her altar, the altar he created in her. He triggered the altar to where she would murder herself. And he probably got a fucking kick out of that. He probably got a nice little essay to write out of that. He right before their divorce, because this literally happened within months of their divorce. He triggered the altar he created inside her to legitimately terrorize and murder herself. Because here's the other thing. During all of this seven year period, he was begging her to come back to him, sending her on trips, giving her lavish gifts, and literally begging her to come back to him, and every time she said no, the attacks got worse. Isn't that fucking crazy, you guys? Uh? And here's the other thing. He might have actually been involved in doing some pretty nasty shit to her. He could have had a key to her place, which is why they were always like, oh, the doors were locked from the inside, which if somebody had a key and locked it from the outside, you wouldn't be able to tell if it was locked from the inside or the outside because they have a key. And he was clearly keeping in touch with her because he was coming over to her house all the time, and she was confiding in him that all this stuff was happening to her. And she actually ended up getting a boyfriend at some point during this. His name was Pat, and Pat testified that Roy Peacepipe's behavior was completely suspicious and that he was calling her all the time, begging her to get back with him, giving her lavish gifts and trying to send her on vacations to like foreign countries and shit like that. So his name was Patrick McBride. She also confided in Patrick that he was abusive and violent during their marriage, and that she was scared of him for most of their marriage. And again he is some kind of faculty professor in the medicine at the University of British Columbia and eighteen years older than her. They met in the sixties, right, Well, all this shit was like prime experiment time, and we learned about experiments they were doing in Canada with that one doctor, doctor Cameron or whatever. So it's like Canada was silly with this stuff at the time. I think she is just an unfortunate byproduct of some of the crap they were working on back then. I do think he killed her, though. I do think because of the way she was tied up in that fatal dose of morphine. I do think that peace Pipe was the one who ended it all in the final act. And what I will also say is the stoker somehow managed to know when she was locked up in the looney bins while he is a psychiatry working at the University of British Columbia. I bet it was one phone call for him to see where she was locked up at how long she was going to be incarcerated or facilitated or however, you admitted. I bet he even talked to the doctors about the situation. I bet he was getting a good laugh out of all of this. I bet he even might have paid a visit. I bet he consulted with the other psychiatrists that were meeting with her, and we're convincing them that she was a psycho. Listen, people, the answer is all the devils in the details. And as soon as I saw that her husband was a prominent psychiatrist, and then it was just like dot dot dot. Then they got divorced and all this happened to her, and she's just a psychopath and murdered herself and it's not adding the fuck up. And so that is today's little story Time showdown. She was having a showdown with herself and she didn't even know it. She was actually having a showdown. And I actually think he murdered the cats and stuff. I do think that there was just some of the stuff. It's like, she's not doing this, you guys, you would have like if they were staked outside of her house, wouldn't they have seen her stringing cats up and shit like that in her yard. That is today's story Time Easter egg hunt. Did you solve it? Send me an email if you solved it from the very beginning, and don't lie, did you solve it from the very beginning? Let me know. Moving on in other news, I thought, because in honor of Easter, we could we could tie up some ends from a conversation we had like a week or two ago about the end times and you know, some scary stuff that's going on in the world right now, and with Easter upon us, I thought it would be nice to touch base on some scary stuff that's been going on in the world and the ultimate showdown. In my opinion, are you feeling scared recently with some of the shit that's going on. I mean, I'm not one to be scared, but it just there is an uneasiness with these developments that are going on. And it is now that only those Cosmic Peach listeners true of heart may continue beyond this point.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're just getting to the part. Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, download the app, or go to patreon dot com. Slash Cosmic Peach, what's in Room two three seven? Thanks for asking, Danny. Let me show you something. See for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in the mood for. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay awhile. You can check out.
Speaker 2: Anytime you'd like, but you can never leave, just kidding.
Speaker 4: Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see you over there, she cried to.
Speaker 3: The Southern whim by the lad not for children. Every dream in the heart was gone, and for a show now, bad name what the name the god riding on the same dream made It's gonna
Speaker 2: Be a show now