Speaker 1: Obviously, the Dodgers are loaded with proven veterans superstars, but the future is also bright because the Dodgers farm system has great players and people like jose Wi Depaula, Josey. Great to talk to you, and you got prime real estate here next to Mookie Bedslocker.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Yes, sir, it's honored to be him. Man.
Speaker 1: What's it like being in your first big league camp?
Speaker 3: It's pretty fun and it's a good experience, and it's fun to be around these group of guys to learn from.
Speaker 2: Everyone's so an experience.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, but it feels like yesterday where I saw you playing on the minor league fields and you really left an impression on so many and here you are, just a couple of years later in big league camp. What's the journey been like for you?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's been been a good journey. It's been a journey of experience. You learn a lot throughout the journey, especially being so young and around these group of guys, and telling is really fun, really fun.
Speaker 1: When you're this close to Mookie Beds and just his work ethic, his mental approach to the game. How much sure you observing and trying to absorb.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to observe every day. I'm trying to whether they're hitting in the cage, doing defense, just seeing about how they go about their work. And it's really impressive watching them day in and day out.
Speaker 1: Which it been like for you in this organization? How much have you grown from day one?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: A lot, especially it's going from DSL to now for like growth mentally and just about how I go about it, it's going a lot sway.
Speaker 1: I tell all the young guys, we just hear about you, we read about you on the internet. What can you tell Dodger fans about your game?
Speaker 2: It's a very relaxed patient.
Speaker 3: I'm not showy, but I'm very relaxing patient, especially in the box.
Speaker 2: Feel like that's what helps me. And yeah, very relaxing patient game.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like, as a young person you're doing a good job of controlling the strike zone?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. That's one of my keys to hit it. I mean, that's one of my strengths, especially controlling the strikes, swinging out good pitches, controlling that bat, making the pitch of work and when he once he makes a mistake, blue damage to him.
Speaker 1: You got cousins that played in the NBA, Stefan Marbury one of them. What drew you to the game of baseball? Because you're a big guy. I think you could handle yourself in the NBA or college basketball. What made you gravitate towards this game?
Speaker 2: First, it was my dad.
Speaker 3: Coming from my dad's side, being the Minigan, there's always baseball on that side, and I guess the game just called to me and I'll call it to the game.
Speaker 2: So it was. Ever since I was young, I was always drawn to Did.
Speaker 1: You ever consider basketball?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, never considered basketball. Always played it for fun, but like ever take it serious like that, especially on a team though never And.
Speaker 1: You you have your dad's Dominican. But you grew up in New York, right, yes, sir, Brooklyn. How close to the Barcley Center, I'm not that far.
Speaker 2: I'm not that far. Actually, I don't know. Probably around like forty minutes out there, Probably not that far.
Speaker 1: Most way to Paula is our guest in front of first pitch between the Dodgers and Cubs here in Cactus League play. All right, since you are a New Yorker, Brooklyn born, best pizza is it New York, Is it Chicago? Is it La? What do you got on the pizza?
Speaker 2: I have no clue. I don't eat pizza like that. But wherever it is good, I go. It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: No, you're not big pizza gut no no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Wherever is good. If the pizza is good, I'll eat it. It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: You got a great smile, you got a great spirit about yourself. Thank you for the time, and we can't wait to watch this journey continue to Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, Thank you a lot.