Speaker 1: This is one of those moments. And I know it can be hard to really slow down and think about that when your life's so crazy, in life in general is so supersonic, But it is definitely one of those moments. And over my near thirty years on air, there have been those moments, right and they are often fortunately very good and transformative in a good way. Too often they are the opposite. But I really think this moment we're living through right now is much more likely to swing to a major long term positive for America and the world. But make no mistake about it, it is one of those moments. And we're talking about really on a dual track right now. The timing parallels each but is not exactly in sync. But the timing of the US election, which will in many ways determine the fate probably for the next ten to twenty years or more of the free world, certainly the fate of America. At the same time that now we have Israel. As I talked about it yesterday, Israel now doing this tremendous service for the world, taking on one of the greatest evils the world has ever known, in the form of the radical Islamic regime of Iran and Israel taking them on, and make no mistake about it, that is the endgame here, is to take out the Iranian nukes and in the process force regime change and free the Persian people of Iran. So that is the endgame. It should be the endgame for Netanyahu and Israel, assuming they have the capability to pull it off. And after what we've seen them do recently and throughout modern history, who would doubt that, right? I mean, so ingenious, so courageous, and doing so much good for America and the rest of the world. So that's the moment we're in right now. And it's against that backdrop that we have this debate tonight, which I appear to be the only person in the world who cares about. Is this debate tonight? I don't think Ryan, that I have once been successful getting any kind of conversation going on this now. Maybe that's because the Kelly has the phone shut down. Hi, Kelly, Kelly doing her usual fantastic job back there doesn't help, You're right, no, no, but eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine. But truly, for whatever reason, I just don't think there's that much interest in the debate tonight, which is very fortunate for Kamala Harris and Tim Walls, since I think it's going to go extremely well for Donald Trump and JD. Vance at the same time they like everything in life. Right, there's some risk on the other side because right now I think it's hurting Harris her choice of Walls, obviously as Underminder, because she should have chosen Shapiro but didn't because of anti Semitism in the Democratic Party, and so she lost out on that opportunity, thank god, and now she's stuck with Walls. But he has been, in the words of Scott Jennings and CNN, such a buffoon that I do think he has dragged her down. But beyond the obvious that she should at Shapiro, Hey listen, tonight, I don't think he's going to come off as a moron. I think he's going to come off more as you know, the playing this kind of conservative moderate Democrat kind of stuff, which is a big lie, right, but I think that's how he'll appear tonight. So there is a chance that it could help Harris tonight because he won't come off in all likelihood as the buffoon that he's appeared to be. In the words of Scott Jennings on the campaign trail, now the risk is so large for Harris because jd Vance is really good at this. Jdvance is really smart. This format plays to him. And here's what really matters, right, the truth, the facts, the logic, the morality, all of it is on JD. Vance's side. So if the the second and third debaters masquerading as CBS moderators, if they will get out of the way and allow jd Vance to let the truth prevail and to be the deliverer of truth and to pin Walls down, then it could be a spectacular night. Because what Vance is going to try to do I believe and I'd love your thoughts on this eight five five four zero five A two five five or text d A N five seven seven through nine. Vance is going after Harris tonight. Yeah, obviously it's not about Walls. He is going to through Walls, just expose Harris's radical positions and if Walls tries to say she's changed on those, and it'll be okay, when what reason is there is to believe that. But what Vance will be highlighting is all of these radical positions and so and then obviously Walls has problems of his own right, and Vance will be zeroing in on those, whether it's the tampon tim craziness or lying about his service records. So Vance not only has this skill set, but he has the ammunition. So it's all about whether CBS decides to act as human shields as ABC did to protect Kamala Harris. Ironically, in the meantime, and it is poetic, they helped to cost her her one opportunity to answer the big questions the American people I had, which is, how are you different than Biden? And why have you changed these positions? And she's obviously been deeply hurt by not accomplishing that. Now here is, if it is true, here is some really good news about tonight.
Speaker 2: So what was your personal reaction when you heard that CBS News is forbidding the moderators of tomorrow Night's debate from doing any fact checking.
Speaker 3: Well, look, unfortunately, you know, CBS is in a tough spot because if they allowed that, it would mean that their moderators were fact checking all night.
Speaker 4: Given daty ban.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no. First of all, let's get rid of this fact checking phrase, right, it's a lie that they're not fact checking that the ABC frauds were now fact checking they were debating Trump. So when you get a moderator stepping in to tell a debater that they're lying, they're not quote fact checking, they're becoming a debater. And so if it is true that CBS has told its lefty team you cannot debate jd Vance, that's great news for America. Now we all know that the reason Biden got knocked out of the race is that CNN decided they were not going to debate Trump. They were going to let Trump go one on one with Biden on June twenty seven, and once you let that happen and Trump destroyed them. If ABC had allowed Trump to go one on one with Harris and ABC had not become two extra debaters on her side, then the night would have gone even worse for Harris. So if this is true and CBS is going to get out of the way and not be debating jd Vance tonight, it's very very good news because there is such an opportunity for a big game this evening. Another thing that helps fans, I believe heading into tonight is what occurred today the evil regime in Iran. You know, two hundred ballistic missiles fired at Israel with the intent to kill, to destroy property, buildings and kill in Israel. Two hundred ballistic missiles launched. Now, let's just simplify this right now, I would not be surprised if Jadie Vance use this tonight. What do you think would happen if any nation did that to the United States, That nation, or at least its government would not exist after maybe the next seventy two hours, right, simply would not exist. And I believe that is what's going to happen, not that quickly. I think that Israel Net and Yahoo have been so careful in their planning. They've been playing the long game. They're ready for this moment, and Iron now attacking Israel this way today just plays right into Israel's hands. Thank god no one was killed on the ground in Israel, because it gives Israel even more justification and momentum now to continue taking out Iran and Lebanon in the form of Hespoalah, get rid of that tip of the spear on Israel's doorstep, and then be able to finish the job by going into Iran and knocking out the nukes, most of it done by air. So I believe that is coming, and what happened today will only speed it up. But I'm not talking about a seventy two hour thing. What I'm talking about is an endgame that's going to be fantastic for the people of Israel and the entire world. But it helps Vans, right, because what he can do is sit there and say tonight and Trumps tweeted on this beautifully today and I'll read a little bit of it later, but vance can stand there tonight and say, wait a second, this was not happening when Trump was press at Hint, that's just a matter of fact. This was not happening. Russia didn't go into Ukraine, you didn't have anything like the Afghanistan debacle and horror, and this was not happening. You know that the horrific violence against Israel on October seventh, the worst since the Holocaust. Israel under constant attack. This was not happening when Trump was president. It's the clearest possible contrast. And Trump used the term today the world spiraling out of control. Yeah, maybe you can argue whether that's an overstatement, but clearly compared to when Trump was president, and his strength brought relative peace and calm. That's a winning point for JD. Vance to make tonight. So when we come back, we have so much to do, including a lot locally here. But I do want to get your take on the debate tonight. What advice would you give to Vance? How would you attack if you happen to be left to Oh, give us your perspective on it. Who do you think is going to win? And how do you think it will make any difference in the race? Eight fo five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three.
Speaker 3: He is being treated not just as a former president, but it almost as though he is a sitting president as boris. You just noted getting a breathing from FEMA, getting a briefing from the National Guard. That is not something that is typically just offered to a candidate. They are treating him as though he is a former president.
Speaker 1: Who is That's Kristen Holmes on CNN today talking about Trump down there, Trump down there dealing with the hurricane aftermath. Where's Biden? Where's Harris? We know Biden's been on the beach and Harris has been out a big fundraiser in LA. Why aren't they down there? And obviously this is such an enormous political advantage for Trump and disadvantage for Harris. So what do you think's behind that? Why is she doing that? Why is her team doing that keeping her out of there? And I don't know if you saw it, I don't know if this is just a creature of X. But my goodness, that that photo of Harris on the plane pretending to be on a phone call regarding the hurricane ravaged areas. And two critical mistakes in that right, Ryan. Number one, she's got her headphones in, right, and she's got the phone there, but she's got the headphones that have the solid cord attachment, ah, not plugged in, So a little bit of an overside. And the piece of paper appears to be blank. Yeah, you can't confirm it from that angle, but it appears to be blank that she's writing on. But you got to plug the headphones in if you're going to appear to be on a call regarding hurricane devastation.
Speaker 5: Well, even better than that, we know that we don't need to use wired earbud connections anymore. Most of them are wireless through Bluetooth. She could have conceivably had to in even if she was faking it and not had the wired connection to the phone.
Speaker 1: My friend. In her defense, and it's not much of a defense. Oh that's the old Taylor Swift song. Right in my defense, I have none, right, Yeah, But here's my point. Security, Right, in a security situation like that, maybe you're not using the bluetooth the.
Speaker 5: Thing is, so you know this as well as i'd, probably better than I do, and a lot of our listeners too. Most modern phones incarnations, they don't have an input anymore for headphones.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm thinking it may be specially modified, because I remember that I think it was Obama had especially modified BlackBerry. Believe it or not, we're best starting. But my only point being the headphones weren't plugged in. And this is not the first time it happened. A few weeks ago when she was trying to avoid answering questions for the press and she pretended to be on the phone on her headphones, but they weren't plugged in anyway. There's just so much aligning right now in Trump's favor and against her. It's never going to be one hundred percent. It's never going to be perfect. There's always going to be something for Trump to overcome. But think about it. Okay, you have the world on fire today right literally two hundred ballistic missiles raining down on a great ally Israel. None of this was happening when Trump was president. That's obvious to see. You've got the debate tonight where obviously Harris made an enormous mistake, raising grave questions about her judgment if she had any you know, in selecting Walls. And so they've got to somehow get through this debate tonight, and it's not going to be as bad as it could be, but it'll still, I think, be bad for them. You have now the House investigating apparently DHS as voice concerns over all of Walls's trips to China. Who goes to China thirty times? Who goes anywhere? Third? I haven't been in and out in Long Tree thirty times, you know, and I go a lot, but yeah, who goes to China thirty times? Including on some government sponsored trips? You have the long shoreman strike, though some smart people are saying, hey, that's probably a setup for Kamla to come in and solve it, etc. I haven't quite bought into that yet, but I'm listening to their theory. There you have that going on. Obviously, you have the massive hurricane damage and the horrible response of Harris and Biden's So you have all of this and more kind of coming together. Now, let's go back to the phone lines and text. I do want to get to this story shortly though, if not this segment. Next two big stories. Now, this headline just popped up in the Denver Post Colorado pedestrian fatalities increased by one hundred and sixty one percent over when the last ten years. Wow, what happened ten years ago? Yeah? Legalization of marijuana. What a coincidence?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And then we've got another story. I think it said, did I read this right? Ryan, Denver's only lesbian bar about to close. I better double check that headline. But in any case, the gist of the story is that there are very few lesbian bars left anymore, and I'm wondering why. I'm hoping that you can shed some light on that, since just because you're out and about, you're in that kind of scene right now. No, I'm not going there, but you are out and about I am. You're right, yeah, and I know you don't discriminate against anybody. You're very very robust dating life.
Speaker 5: And pat fact. I am watching the debate tonight with the Log Cabin Republicans. Wow, and and I've.
Speaker 1: Been talking hold on, sorry, you guys been.
Speaker 5: Talking with.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, well, he's the candidate in the first congressional district of Valdemar Archilet against Diana to Get and they have a recruiting issue. He has told me to bring more lesbians into the Log Cabin Republicans.
Speaker 1: He's a cool guy.
Speaker 5: He's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool guy. You enjoyed, Evan, I'm on the show. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you're a conservative lesbian out there, you are welcome at the log Cabin.
Speaker 1: I think there are many, I take a conservative gay people.
Speaker 5: I know several conservative lesbians back home in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so no Log Cabin Republicans. All right, so that's where Ryan will beat tonight, surely in Thornton. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hi, Dan. I was just I watched the news was twenty four seven every day and there's a question about election that I have that I haven't had anybody address. Okay, we have about four or five red states that have been really wipe out pretty much, and some of them have the roads walked out, a lot out and bridges and whatever. And I'm trying to figure out how the heck are they going to do elections in thirty days, because because where's the voting places?
Speaker 6: How sore they all going to be delivered?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't understand. You know, this is.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous, great question. I have not heard that addressed. Do you think that's do you think that's a reason there hasn't been a better White House response? Do you think and I'm just throwing ideas out there, are not making any allegations. Are you concerned that these areas.
Speaker 4: Are just fortunately asked this question of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, great question, Shirley, thank you. And it's interesting again, I'm not making any allegations. But we don't censor here. We just think with the blank slate, relentless pursuit of the truth. What I don't know sitting here right now is is this devastation in two critical swing states right among others, but Georgia and North Carolina. Is this devastation disproportionately in red voting areas, And if that is true, is that why there hasn't been more interest from the White House. The thought being that if anything, hey, that might suppress the turnout because of infrastructure issues, etc. Again, no allegations, just thinking out loud, and if anybody has those facts out there, I'd sure be interested. But one thing is obvious, right and any time, at any point in an election cycle that the president sitting on the beach, the vice president just off on the West coast and fundraisers during that kind of national emergency, how does that even possibly happen, let alone in the final weeks of maybe the most pivotal election in modern times. Here on the Dan Kapler Show.
Speaker 7: And the Marionette won't be here too long. It's actually slated to come down tomorrow and it's going to hit the road now. This spokesperson tells me that it is headed through the key swing states ahead of our presidential election. Reporting from north to Las Vegas Ambar Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's reporting on a four story tall naked effigy of Donald Trump that was hung in Las Vegas, and so now they're going to take it around to all the swing states, which just goes to my point, right, that hate obliterates brain function. And it's again poetic that what the left is doing now with its hate is bearing itself. And so do you really think this is going to appeal to swing state voters? Oh yeah, Let's elect the party that hangs its opponent in effigy, right, that's the party of joy and peace. So yeah, let's elect the party that's going to hang a four story tall, naked version of their political opponent in effigy. Yeah, that's who I want, That's who I want in office. I mean, yeah, you got a lot of people on the left to have horrible ideas that'll ruin the country. But they're smart, they're not idiots. They just have a very bad vision in mind for America. And then you have some people on the left who are just absolute morons. And so please, if there was a fund we could give to to help them transport that around to the swing states, you'd be tempted to give to that fund, right, because very little could help Trump more than what those hateful lefties are doing there. Speaking of helping Trump, oh my goodness, what an ad they put out. And I want to talk about this for a second. Then I want to get back to could this be true this Denver Post story today Denver's only lesbian bar is closing? Could Denver really be down to one lesbian bar? And then the question for you is whether you're lesbian or not? The question is how could Denver only have won lesbian bar? What's the reason for that? Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. But Trump and fuego now with a series of ads, and we touched yesterday on this tremendous ad that they launched during the football games over the weekend that has the Left obviously scared. They're talking about it on their own networks, and I'll play it again in a second. But it's the ad that zero's in, thank you on what I've been asking them to zero in on for a long time publicly. I don't have their phone number, And that is this whole insanity of letting boys and men into girls' bathrooms and showers, and letting boys and men just play in corrupt women's sports, and all that other loniness. You know, Kamala Harris wanting to pay your tax dollars to get sex change operations for people in jail. Things like that, I'm really glad Trump's hitting on it. But here's a different ad they just released.
Speaker 8: Like us, China also saw their weakness, so did Putin. Then he invaded Ukraine. Hama saw Harris anti Israel statements and we'll use it as a green light to keep murdering Israelis, and Iran thinks Harris is so incompetent. New intel shows they're trying to help Harris win the election. America doesn't need another TikTok performer. We need the strength that will protect us.
Speaker 1: Trump and I that is so good. And when they say another TikTok performer, they have one of those images of the vice president doing one of those goofy things. She's often out there doing and off and on TikTok. So you have very very powerful ad and it goes back to what we've been talking about.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you agree with this premise, but Trump has shown in both sixteen and twenty he is a great closer.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 1: He may do some wild stuff before that stretch run that hurts him along with the good stuff, but he gets into that stretch run. I mean, look what he overcame in sixteen. The excess Hollywood Tapes.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable. Dan, there was a talk. I know Ryan's previous has spoken to this. There were serious conversations about Trump dropping out of the race at that point and maybe trying to replace him, but it was too late in the game. It was an October surprise. It was perfectly timed. From the Hillary Clinton campaign standpoint. It should have destroyed him, probably would have destroyed another candidate, and yet somehow he was able to overcome it and win. It really was something to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and one of the most memorable interviews I've ever had because it was a day or two at the most after those taped. After that story broke Monday, because it was a weekend story, right, it may have dropped on a Friday. All this talk over the weekend about him getting out, and then I had Eric Trump on Monday morning. I had him on Monday morning and we talked for a long time and it was from the heart and it was genuine, and he was about to board a plane, but he waited and we just had this good, long talk and you could just hear it in his voice. It was so sincere. Hey, that's not my dad. My dad has locker room talk. That is not my dad, it's not who he is. It was such a great conversation. But my point is great closer, right, And then he was a great closer in twenty he had COVID, and then COVID caused him have that horrible first debate, and then he closed so well he almost pulled it off. So now he goes into the home stretch in really strong shape. He's running about six points ahead of where he was in the polls nationally this time around. He's running ahead of I think in every swing state, or at least almost every swing state where he was four years ago, and just in a great position now. So if he closes as well as he did in sixteen and twenty, it's going to be a very happy election.
Speaker 5: It's such a big difference between this cycle and twenty twenty, Dan, where you mentioned it. All these factors working against him, including the changes to the voting rules in the swing states, including COVID, Biden being able to hide being able to pull that off. And now there is no measure or metric by which you could say, hey, Kamala Harris has the momentum, And there's no measure or metric that you can cite where that's going to change. Tonight might be the last night, and I'm not optimistic for Tim Walls pulling that off against JD. Vance.
Speaker 1: No, Listen, I think Walls is going to exceed expectations because, like with Harris, expectations are so low, right, but Vance is so skilled. I think it's going to be a good, solid night for the Trump campaign, with the potential to be a spectacular night for the Trump campaign. Dan, that is troubling that you don't know many people are watching the debate tonight. Why don't those people care? You know what I'm basing that on is just calls and text. There just hasn't been that much interest in the debate. Here's my working theory right now. I think that, barring something seismic, this election's decided. I think the American people have had enough. They've heard it all. The debate was Kamala Harris's one chance to change the impression that had been out there of her for years, and she didn't get it done. Yeah. So, barring something bizarre, I think this election is I think the cake is baked, and I think that has something to do with the lack of interest in tonight of course, sitting here right now, we all know there's going to be something bizarre happening between now an election day. I just think it's far more likely to favor Trump than Harris.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 1: If it was California flooded, Biden would have been there yesterday. Heck, if it was heavily Democrat areas, I would bet in the affected states Biden and Harris would have been in there yesterday. Dan, just look at the response that Biden and Harris campaign did during the Trinidad train wreck. Dan, I tried to tell the lesbian bar owner. Should I read the rest of this text, any text that starts with I tried to tell the lesbian bar it's funny, Yeah, I know, Dan. I tried to tell the lesbian bar owner that it wouldn't be a good idea to hold ladies' night every night. We're trying to figure out Denver, it's last remaining lesbian bar is closing. Why do you think all the lesbian bars are closing?
Speaker 9: Dan?
Speaker 1: According to Michael Brown, air Force one and to use special onboard phones with special security features. Brown says, you just don't use regular cell phones in AF one and two. That from Patty Boy, I would believe that, which is another great reminder. I mean, if you're listening in the six thirty kitch at w Marketer, if you get a chance to the Denver market, Michael Brown does a tremendous morning show. I just love it. Dan, shame on you all the governors that praise Biden's response and he knows he would have been in the way which Trump was. And the headphone thing, You've become a full on conspiracy theorist. Interesting, no facts offered there on the headphone thing. That's what they always call you when you have the facts and they don't. Oh, you're a conspiracy theorist. What conspiracy did I ledge? I just said, there's a picture showing Harris saying she's on the phone, she's got headphones in, but they're not plugged into the phone. Yeah. But listen, on the other point, I never said that Biden hasn't called the governors. What I've talked about is Biden's not down there. Harris isn't down there, and I think that is a very bad look for them. Dan. How much does each ballistic missile cost? Times two hundred, I'm sure it's more than a poor country could afford. But for America providing the fungible funds. Referring to, of course what we started the show with, which is Iran, and it's not really Iran, right, it's the evil regime. Two hundred plus ballistic missiles rained down on Israel Day. Yeah, you bet that's going to be a lot of money. But again, I think this helps speed up and facilitate Israel's endgame, which I talked about yesterday, which is freeing the people of Iran from their captors by taking out Iran's nuclear weapons, and hopefully that then causes regime change. So I think that is where we're headed here, and we're all going to owe Israel a tremendous credit debt of gratitude, as they say in English, something I think we owe Israel already for the way they have stood up to evil in the world. Dan, how much individual power do you think Harris had? Oh, I'd like to come back to that after this hard break as well. Eight fo five for zero five eight two five five the number text day in DA N five seven seven through nine, and Denver Post reporting to day pedestrian deaths up one hundred and sixty one percent in the last ten years. What do you think the cause is? I know what it is. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Listen to this Pennsylvania voters speaking the truths to MSNBC.
Speaker 8: Are the issues that move you towards Trump and move you in your community towards Donald Trump?
Speaker 9: Well, mainly as the transgender the transgender and also the abortion right.
Speaker 8: And you would say most of your community is choosing Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Because of that.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, the majority, yes.
Speaker 1: Wow, and no shock there, right. I mean, I can tell you I happen to be Catholic, and I know this isn't limited to the Catholic faith, but among the most vibrant and alive and energetic communities in the Catholic faith right now is the Latino community. And listening. Nobody has to believe in God to see that abortion is the killing of an innocent human life. That's just basic science. But when you also happen to have a faith, that is so no Lee committed to protecting innocence from being killed. Yeah, that's a tough sell for the Dems. So no surprise, we're seeing this ginormous shift in Latino support away from Dems into the Republic because now, hey, come on, now Trump's accelerating it, right, because Trump just has Trump's particular appeal. And we see it again in the polling today. And I know you're a polling geek like I'm Ryan, yep, And I don't think I've ever seen this before, the dramatic splits in the swing states between the support for Trump where almost every occasionally there's a concerning poll, but almost every swing state pole now is in Trump's favor. But then you've got the GOP candidates for Senate in the same state running three, four, five, six points behind Trump. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that bolsters, though, Dan his position because it demonstrates there's something to contrast it to, to compare it with, and the fact that he's out distancing these Senate candidates, I think bakes it further into the cake that he is doing probably better even than the numbers indicate head to head against her.
Speaker 1: Exactly solid logic. Michelle in Bellevue, you're on the Dan Kaplas, she'll welcome.
Speaker 9: Hi, thank you, Dan. I wanted to springboard office Shirley's call and that brilliant question she had and then some of the ideas talked out about could this possibly you know, trying to inhibit the voting. But I would like to present for the listeners and you there's a show called ANDW KNOWO dot com and the report LT from yesterday on that particular broadcast at the fourteen minutes eighteen second mark, he introduces the water, the weather modification or weather intervention operations, mentions geo engineering and you can see on here there will be a map and they have the lasers knowing how they intensified the storm just before it hit land, and they're actually able to direct this. This has been going on for decades.
Speaker 4: No Michelle weather manipulation.
Speaker 1: No disrespect. I don't believe any of that is true. And again that's not meant to be disrespectful to you, but I would require overwhelming proof before believing that somebody out there A had the ability to and B was actually directing storms for any motivation, let alone political motivation.
Speaker 9: Well, really it boils down to powering control. So I'm going to invite you if you would. I sent you links twice a documentary, a full documentary called The Dimming, and that's put out by geo Engineering Watch dot org, a very credible source. And also to hit the gentleman that started at Dan Wiggington. Dane Wiggington, excuse me, and RFT Junior has interviewed Dane Wiggington before on the children's health.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you this, Michelle, because I don't get links through text it sorts them out. But I've just googled it up. Is it this nova dimming the sun? The producer story or is it something different? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Something different, and thank you for checking.
Speaker 4: If you go to.
Speaker 9: Geo engineering watch dot org, that will take you to the side where you can directly view the dimming.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got it. I've got it right here. And who is that group?
Speaker 9: That is Dane Wiggington is the founder and he has people from all over working with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take a look at it. I'm just being honest about my disbelief that that could actually be going on. But I will take a look at that. And thank you for listening, and thank you for calling the show. Let's go to Russ and a Rory. He's calling on feature topic today among others. You say, the debate and the attack on a great ally Israel. But death's pedestrian desks up one hundred and sixty one percent over the last ten years. Why I think I know the answer, Russ, fire away, my friend.
Speaker 6: I'm not taking an issue with your assumption that that's the reason, but I want to present another point of view as far as Dan and the last Russ.
Speaker 1: Can you do me a favor? Can you do me a favor, my good friend. The music means we're about to network news, and I don't want to rush you into a ten second comment, so you are more than welcome to stay. We're going to continue talking about this. It's an absolute horror, the slaughter on our roadways. It doesn't get enough attention. Not all of it, but a lot of it is preventable. We need to do more, but I think the lefts getting in the way. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.