Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the Weird, Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, welcome to another very special episode. I know I say that about every guest, but when it is for real, I really mean it. I'm definitely getting the same vibes as when we had Dunkin Trussell on the show, because similar to the way that we you know, had him come on and it was something that we were like, I really want this, I really want this. This lovely gentleman who's joining us today is somebody that, for four years now one of my most desired guests owner show. So we are joined by the amazing Dakota Wind and this is an amazing god I'll even know what to call it, synchronicity, manifestation. Yeah, just the fact that you're here with us today is like, you know, really awesome. So what's up to nice?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for that. I also love Duncan, so I'm happy to that you. I see Duncan also as like this glimmering just psychedelic or about there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I love Duncan and yeah, he's a big inspiration of mine. He was one of the big reasons actually that got me connected to Ramdas. Oh, it's a weird little entanglement spider Web. But I had been a Ramdas fan already, Like just if you're a hippie or you're into psychedelics, you find ram Das. And I had been also just a fan of the Joe Rogan podcast and Duncan was a guest on there always and especially in the earlier days, and he would mention Ramdas all the time. That's so cool, you know that there's just like a guy on the JIRI talking about ram Das. And he would talk about the retreats. And one time I just sent him a message on Twitter Duncan maybe like almost ten years ago now, and I was like, Hey, I'm kind of poor, but like I would love to come to these retreats. How does that? How does that work? I'm a YouTuber, you know, can you do something for me? And he was like, just email this guy ragu and and you know, cross your fingers. And I did and I ended up going to a retreat and ended up in Maui meeting ram Das And yeah, I don't even think Duncan knows, but he's kind of this, you know, the domino that pushed me in that direction.
Speaker 2: That's really cool, man. He has that effect on people. But I was comparing you to him, and you don't know this context, but there's a little bit on our show. We've been going four years now, and I think it was episode fifty five. We had Duncan on and it was the weirdest thing because we were like dream guests. Duncan, Trussel, Dakota went, and there's several others. Some of them I've had, some of them I have not. And Duncan, just I swear to you, is where does it sounds? He just reached out to me out of the blue and he's like, I'd love to come on your show. And we were like what because I had a friend of a friend who was his friend and it's kind of a similar how we met. But anyway, Yeah, it's just manifestations.
Speaker 3: Of the universe. It's just so funny. It's just I don't even know if it's manifestation. I used to believe in manifestation a lot. I think there's just whatever's gonna happen is meant to happen. And I think we can we can use the manifestation stuff as a way to try to like feel and control of the universe and like we're willing it in. But there's just some giant, complex network that's happening that brings people together for whatever reason. And I believe it's all just pre agreed contracts from some different dimension.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: You actually, man, I'm gonna I'm gonna fist bump you in this life. You know, even if it's just for a moment, We're gonna give that fist bump, just for remembrance.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with that perspective, and I'm glad you said that. I say manifestation, but what I mean by that is just like something really strange that you've had in your mind becomes true. Yeah, I'm not here, I'm not writing stuff down. I'm not well, actually I did write.
Speaker 3: I have done that too. I'm not going to say that stuff don't work because I've done that writing. I've done the writing, and it definitely helps you, you know, like give it's like a mantra if you write something down or you know, it gives your brain a framework of focus. So I'm not like against that. I'm not talking about the manifestation crowds out there, So I don't want them to send me some voodoo or something. Well, I know, reiki.
Speaker 2: Yeah true, And and you know that's also something I'm very fascinated and but more particularly, the reason I was so excited to have you on the show is because I'm very interested in Eastern mysticism, Eastern religion, any anything Eastern. But but here's the thing, I don't really know anything about it beyond a layman perspective. And uh, you know, what do you know, we have an expert, So I'm not.
Speaker 3: An expert, but I know a little bit. And I mean, I like, I talk about it a lot and I think about it a lot, so we can have fun with the conversation. What do you like to what about it is interesting to you?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is like knowing what your content was before, just from the outside looking in, Like this is the thing that fascinates me so much about your whole thing that you're doing as you were a YouTuber back in the mid two thousands or like late twenty tens.
Speaker 3: I'll know that because it goes back way, it goes back far.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and like from the moment I even started dating my wife, she's all like, you know this YouTube channel, look at this he went into Bohemian Grove, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, that's true. Not a lot of people know that story because I deleted that video, but yeah, I've seen it. That's way back in the day I went I went to Bohemian Grove.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we've been kind of tracking your evolution this whole time, because you know, my wife put me onto your channel. Yeah, and I noticed over the years that you started going to a more spiritual direction. So like from my eyes looking in, there's been this very powerful evolution of your belief, of your way of life to where now it's like how many months a year are you in India or in Peru or in you know, Papua New Guinea living with you know.
Speaker 3: Almost always? Yeah, I've never I haven't read this is my I've been home in Detroit now with my family for like two and a half months. Is my first time being home in this long for like in ten years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's nice to just been like chilling and just like have my bed and stuff.
Speaker 2: But so that's my question. My question is like what happened or what I want to get into the evolution of of you, How how this became your life? What was it about this Eastern philosophical way of life and living and thinking that rained you in. There had to be some glimmer of something that you said.
Speaker 3: You know, there's so many moments when I go back and look, you know, and the moments in those moments, and I'm sure you can relate, because I feel like this might just be a human a human life quality. But there's so many moments when I look back where I'm like, maybe it felt insignificant in the moment, but it kind of stuck, and now I don't know. I kind of go through my file cabinet, my mind and my past, and I can see all the dots kind of connect and all these unrelated moments that in my life. When I was in the haze of it, it didn't seem related. But now when I go back, I'm like, oh, I've always been on I've always been going in this direction that I'm going. I just didn't fully have the foresight. And so there's not like a single moment I can pinpoint it to, but there's yeah, there's many moment. I think it's always just in all our lives. I think we're just destined to go in the direction that we're going to go and for some reason, mine has just been weird. And I I mean, really, when I look back the big moments for me, I was really kind of like a confused and lost, rebellious teenager atheist and running away from home and very punk rock and you know, just out in the streets. You know, i'd be home, I'd quit school and and yeah, I was just a bad kid overall. And so I see this as being such a catalyst for not only like the way that I traveled and helping me be in like situations and stuff like that, because I'm from Detroit and we like, you know, Detroit is kind of a rough city and we it teaches you how to travel the world if you if you hang out in Detroit, and that makes sense. So like I, when I look back at that, I can see how just my environment gave me the life skills to navigate rough areas of like of India or something like that, or Papula and New Guinea, which is an insane country, very friendly people. It's not dangerous, but you know, it's got those stigmas. But there's little spiritual moments too, Like one weird one is I remember when I was in elementary school and we were all at the playground. The night before, I had been in my room touching my wall and just like in my head, playing like a game in my head, like am I touching the wall? Or is the wall touching me? And I remember going to my friends and like just posing this question to them, and it sounds stupid because that's a stupid thing, you know, Isn't that just what the what is the deep meaning in that? But I'm realizing now when I look back, that these were the first flashes of me inquiring into like non dual understandings and stuff. You know, I was beginning the process of just thinking of the life. You know, am I touching that?
Speaker 2: It's a weird question, but like, yeah, you're questioning reality.
Speaker 3: Fact I can see like I've always had I came in with that sort of thing, and I think I really do at this point. I mean, I would have been less confident to say this in my past, but I really do believe that in reincarnation, and I think that somehow our energy has habits and we have tendencies and we could see it in our own life. But I think these tendencies are also mental or spiritual, like it's the projection. Our tendencies are actually the projection of our experience. So when we die, our habits are going to cling. We're going to cling to our habits, and that's going to create an experience that represents our habits. Because that's I think, just how consciousness works. I mean, it's a really simple way to try to explain.
Speaker 4: That, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I can't really pinpoint it to anything, but I think we come in with what we come in with, and our path is destined and we are just you know, a karma that has happened forever ago, and we're just the current domino that's going to be pushed forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's amazing stuff, and I agree with every bit of that. Admittedly I come from a very sort of traumatic Christian upbringing. And then I know, you probably haven't had time or don't know much about our story or haven't looked into it yet. But we're we're very like supernatural worldwide, like known supernatural case. Right, So when these things started happening, I was thirteen years old, started seeing lights in the sky, entities popping and out of my bedroom, you know, all over the place that you know, the government got involved, started studying us, knocking on our door asking questions. So to thirteen year old, you know, thirteen year old brain, I started questioning everything I knew, Like, why is it when I look through this Bible the answers aren't in here, but my pastor tells me every answer to the universes in this book. Something's weird. Long story short. As I got older and started maturing, I really fell into a lot of hermetic stuff, alchemy, you know, Gnostic Christianity, a lot of more Western esoteric things. And I think at the point that I'm at now is I'm I'm sort of interested in bridging into more Eastern spiritual stuff. But it's like, where do you begin. You know, I've come to the same conclusions from a Western lens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think if you get to the core of these Eastern teachings, what they're trying to tell you is that there is ultimately just a truth, and here is a variety of methods that we that that can get you there. Like the idea of yoga is not stretching or the sort of things that people think about in America, but the yoga means union. So the methods of Yoga are the methods to become unified, to be to become, to be you, to be in the union with everything. So these are the here are the science of unity. And there's lots of there's a yoga for every type of person. The Buddha, you know, like a lot of people will say that the Buddha would would have so many contradictions, or a lot of teachers would have these contradictions, and it's because they have to speak to where the they have to prescribe the medicine for the for the sickness. You know, they're not every now, there's not a one answer for all people. So yoga works this kind of way. And I think what the core of yoga is that we're all practicing yoga no matter what religion you're you're practicing it is a form of connection. Yoga is not like a religious thing necessarily, Like you don't have to be a Hindu to practice yoga. It's just a concept. And yeah, I think the idea that Hinduism or these Eastern religions are really just a science of spirituality or the science of self realization. And you can be you can believe in Jesus and be a Hindu, or you can be an atheist and be a Hindu because or you can believe in Shiva or Christian or any of these gods. There's a million gods that use from and they're all real. Every every truth is real because God is beyond all of that. Any form you give it or want to not give it is. It's true in the sense that you can experience that in your perspective. But the idea is that beyond all of that, there is something, a more mysterious thing that's happening. And these methods when you get to the beyond the philosophical stuff, the experiential part that it's trying to point you towards is that there's a big mystery that's hiding no matter what religion you're in. And like the Hindus, it's not about religion. All these things are methods. All these gods, all these practices are methods. They're trying to their fingers pointing to the moon. There's this have you heard this idea before? Like the finger pointings to the moon. Everyone gets lost and get the fingers, like, look at what I'm pointing to. So all of these methods are pointing to the mystery behind it. All religions actually are pointing to the same mystery. They're all attempts to say, hey, like there's something happening that's we don't know what it is, but here's the closest thing we got. It's this thing in the sky and all you know, the human ideas go crazy when they're confronted with the mystery. But Hinduism has in Buddhism has a variety of methods that can bring you into the little world experience to where you can feel it, or not only feel it, but become it. And I think what's lacking with a lot of religions like Christianity and and I wouldn't say Islam, actually I bet Islam. I bet people in Islam are having deep meditation experiences just based on the especially especially with especially with Sufism. But I feel like Christianity really lacks it, and I feel like our culture really lacks that. But there are like if you talk about religious or mystical experiences to normal people, it's like, you know, it's it's such a shrug worthy type of thing. It's not because all over the world forever, it's always been there. And I've had the experience and you have had the experience, so like you know, it's possible to have the experience. And I think what Hinduism is trying to point to is that running through all of us there is a thread of the mystery. Yeah, and the Buddha is trying to point He calls it the buddhahood or nirvana or maksha or the enlightenment. Experience is when you realize that all of this stuff that you think you were doing, Oh, I'm Dakota and I have this life, I have all this stuff when at the end of it is just a story. You can't take your name with you. Your body is just a temporary point of matter that came together for a minute. But the thing that moves you is always existing and it's always it's always just continuing. It's the infinite energy that is just It is the mystery itself, and it runs through all of us. It doesn't matter what religion you are, what nationality or species or anything you know. It is the It is the point where everything comes out of the silence, where sound emerges, the zero point, the zero point. It's a shiva. That's what shiva means, is this point people think is this God and stuff, but Shiva is actually means this point.
Speaker 2: Cool. That's is that why they have like the lingams that are like a point.
Speaker 3: Then Shiva lingham is a very interesting symbol too, because these are the oldest symbols of Sheva, or one of the oldest symbols of Siva is the shiva ling And it's like this, Yeah, it's like this pillar that comes out and it sits kind of like the UFO behind you. It's kind of like this base thing coming out and it means actually, I think I got one somewhere, No, not next to me, But it means the masculine and feminine. The bottom part is what's called a yoni and it means a vagina. This is called the lingam. It means a penis.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't just mean the masculineminine.
Speaker 3: It's the masculine feminine dance. It's the unity of Shiva, which is the pillar, which is the stability, the foundation, and the feminine, which is the creative stage in which life unfolds on. So the shiveling is a symbol that represents that duality in unity, the play of duality in unity.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy because It's like a ten thousand year old symbol, maybe even older. How are you, guys, how is this philosophical depth happening at those times? You know, we still aren't grasping that stuff today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. It's absolutely insane. And I feel like when you start to pull these threads, it has to point to some sort of Atlantis type existence. Do you get into that stuff much?
Speaker 3: I don't, and I don't know if it has to do with Atlantis. I think that this is just a truth of reality, and I think like I think many humans have tapped into it and species and I think like it, I think you just tap into that. I even think AI is going to bring us to that point. But tell me, why do you think of why Atlantis?
Speaker 2: Because if you look into the mystery schools of Western tradition, and many of them are are blended with Eastern tradition, like, for example, I don't know if you've heard much about the Helena Blovotsky or the Theosophist or whatever, but a lot of these Western schools are very ingrained with Eastern practice. Long story short, you have people like the Templar Knights, the Rosicrucians, obviously the Freemasons. They're the most popular, and they have this bad stigma. I mean it goes on and on, all these different groups that are all claiming that this knowledge actually and it's all the same knowledge pretty much. It's like, you know, the mystical knowledge, the mystery and awakening, you know, the process of awakening, and the esoteric truths. They all claim that it comes from a much older version of existence, like Atlantis, some sort of society before hours.
Speaker 3: I think it's possible, actually definitely. You know something crazy that you just as you're saying this, something I was looking into recently is they found Vedic gods in stones written in Syria. Wow, all same names, same names, Yeah, oh this could be. It's like, no, this is the same name India. Assyria is like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: There are shamanic tribes in Mexico and someone from like a free Masonic lodge or or a templar night. You know, they have these secret handshakes and when they meet, they have the same secret handshakes and they mean the same thing. So it's like, how is that possible? Okay, Well it goes deeper, you know. So the ideas that basically if there was some sort of existence of humans that was more spiritually advanced, maybe technologically all of that stuff it was destroyed somehow. There's different theories about that. Obviously, will probably never know the full story, but the idea is that the spiritual I say, quote right, the spiritual successor of Atlantis went to Tibet and then went to Egypt.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people say, is Tibetan wisdom supposed to be from them?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh you know about Tibetan? Do you know about their leg booking and a little bit? God dude, it's crazy a little bit. It's so crazy. It's like they mapped out the afterlife completely. And I believe it because it matches the psychedelic experience to a t.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been. I don't know if you've ever heard of them in Row Institute, but.
Speaker 3: I think I have. That's I think I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yes, it's it's a very cool place. I'm actually involved with them. They're a wonderful institution. In four days, I'm going to certify to be a trainer with them and and have the uh the position to help people go through like guided meditation experiences. It's can't recommend it enough, and we could talk about that later now all you want whatever, But it's a wonderful place and their whole thing is about going out of body m and I've been out of body there many times. And after experiencing that, I've come to realize, Okay, the stories from Tibet, why why not levitation? You know what I mean? The out of body stuff is true. The Book of the Dead stuff is true. I've experienced it. I've gone out of body. So I'm like, I'm questioning everything, just you know, I.
Speaker 3: Know when I had the it just sounds like I almost hesitate to say it because it just sounds so ridiculous to say that you've been out of body. And it's so if someone would have told me this in my teenage years, I would have just been like, fuck off, you lunatic. You can actually have the experience, and it's inesting and I've had it. I've had it with my many times. Actually, I amazing, especially on psychedelics. I can I know how to get there through a certain meditation I can do and I can almost leave my body one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just yeah, it has your question everything. And then when you read these stuff that these Tibetans talk about You're like, dude, these guys.
Speaker 2: Are not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty wild, right, And if you talk to somebody in a Western esoteric tradition, they will say, and I know this because I've done I've talked to these people, they will say that the whole point of all of it, in the ancient past, the rituals, all of it was about going out of body, even in the West. So I've kind of like restructured my entire belief system to think that that's like such an important thing. You know that The idea is that in the ancient past they were extremely obsessed to the point of having methodic rituals just to go out of body to try to communicate with God or have some sort of Actually yeah, still of course, but even crazier when you think about back then, you know, so, yeah.
Speaker 3: It is crazy that it's just been maintained. Yeah, I mean, the idea of like this ancient laws civilization's fun. I don't know if it's necessary because I think, like, I think humans are just tapped in somehow, dude, we just have like some we're like in that we're in a limbo of evolution where we're like half in the spirit world, half in the human world. Yeah, if you look around, I mean obviously we look around in nothing here we can relate to. We're clearly on a different fucking trajectory and the rest of these animals everything's on instinct. We are just there's things that are similar. You know, maybe ants build little societies, humans built, but like it's just not the same. They think, you say, what do you say?
Speaker 2: They think there's they think yeah, and they don't have much reasoning past that. They're they're animals and they're beautiful, wonderful.
Speaker 3: We do that too, but we we also have the we have the choice, right, we have choice. Yeah, and that's so weird because what the fuck is that? How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And here we are. We just are like the only thing on this planet that that's in a situation where it can question it situation. It's almost like a cosmic joke. It's like you just wake up and no one knows. It's like, come on, what is this a bit?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Well, I can promise you, Jakota that on this show you are very well believed and it is not weird to talk about out of body experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can talk about them.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about them, so yeah, I gotta hear.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The first time I had one, it was on LSD and MDMA together. I was like twenty two years old, and I it was like overwhelming. So I was like left to be away by myself and I went and late in the room and I instantly started like projecting out of body and having all these different visions of potential scenarios. Some of them were good, some of them were bad, and there was like flashing and completely immersive, like maybe like a real day dream. I wouldn't say I was out of body yet, but I was fully captured by my like the hypnosis of my visions. I was like scared when I was scared and really feeling it. But then after that I kind of broke through, Like once I was able to like calm myself down, I broke through and it was like it was like I was in every part of the room. It wasn't like I was out of my body and I was floating around, but it was as if my consciousness just like like popped out of my body and it just encompassed everything. It expanded, yeah, expanded, because I hear some people talk about like I've came out of my body and I went out of the roof, and like I didn't really have that. It was just like if I wanted to go out of the roof, I could just go there. But it wasn't like I was floating around. It was just like, uh, it's not thing, so you can't say it, but it's just this Yeah, I don't know, you just become it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's like there's a there's a shift in your your perspective. I've had things like that too, where it's like I'm laying there, I'm meditating and then all of a sudden, it's like I'm seeing from behind my head, Like whoa, what the heck? Yeah, you don't always just float out of your body and go through the wall like Casper. Yeah people do that.
Speaker 3: I've heard people do that.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean because I've experienced this.
Speaker 3: It's just like the boundaries completely dissolve and you're just I mean, it sounds cheesy to say one with everything, but you kind of just like are you just become one with everything? And I had this experience I was in like what I guess is the akashak records because I could think of anything and immediately understand it.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean that sounds crazy, but not really. Uh. I was just like I don't even fully remember what I was asking, which is the craziest part. When you have these like crazy psychedelic experiences, You'll have the whole universe showed to you, and then you have to come back and like ripe, wipe your drool and can't remember anything. It's like cosmic joke again.
Speaker 2: But no, that's amazing, man.
Speaker 3: That was my first time. And then after that, I was like just really scratching my head, like what the hell. No one's talking about this, Like how everyone's because I was at a party. Everyone's out here on acid. Everyone's just like, what the hell I'm in the Akashak records and you guys are like out there listening to whatever drake or something and it's I don't know. It really threw me down a chain of events because I just seek answers and none of none of my friends, they were like, dude, you were just high. It was like nah, dude, it was something different. This is not just being high. I like experience. I had like a spiritual experience. And yeah, those moments were really me in the stove, you know, that were leading me to having going to India. And these these experiences are what led me to India. Wow, because I was like, how are these guys talking about it in India? There's no acid in India, there's no mushrooms in India. How are these guys getting to this stuff? Because when you read the books like the Back of Ahito or the Apanashads, it says the same exact experience that we're talking about, like these out of body experiences and how to achieve them and what they mean. And it's a whole science of this stuff. And yeah, I mean India, as far as I can tell, is the most in depth living shamanic religion on the planet. And I mean they're they're using not only plants, they're using dead bodies, not all of them, of course, very rare to see that, but the whole spect of magical potential is happening and thriving and alive in India.
Speaker 2: I'm very curious to hear about some of that because I know you've had so much firsthand experience, Like let's just get into that, Like, what's some of the crazy magical stuff that you've seen.
Speaker 3: Magical in which way.
Speaker 2: Well, like you said, the shamanic, like you've you've seen that they do rituals with things like that bodies or with plants, or I've seen some of your videos where you know, obviously a lot of cannabis that's always like Gandra, yeah, ganza, just any of that kind of stuff. I'm curious about you. I'm really aperience with that.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to have that experience of the Guru where he touches you and on the mountaintop, and but it never happened. And I tried everything. I was like, man, where these guys that can read your mind and are levitating? And I looked for years and years and years and I did everything I could. I still have never found those types of guys, but I did guys that meditate on top of dead bodies, particularly this guy Mani Kundin. Baba is his name. Baba is like it's like a respectful title. In India. Baba g is like what you call older people or holy men. In India. Baba is like someone that has wisdom, and so we call all these holy men are called Baba, even if they're younger and so Mani Kundin Baba, he's a Sagori from South India and he does all these kind of things. He's covered in the dead ash And what's the a goory? So a gory is in Hinduism is very complex. But there's lots of different belief systems in Hinduism. I guess you could kind of relate it to like a Dalasism or Baptists or Protestants, right, something like that, but it's a little bit maybe even the extremes are more in India, like you can have totally different beliefs like not even it doesn't even seem like the same thing, and it's all still under the same umbrella. And so these guys, this guy meditated on his own mom's body. Oh sorry, So the agory is a big history. But the agory are what are called like countric practitioners. They do the very taboo stuff. And the idea is that you don't get in their ideas that they're not trying to reach enlightenment through i don't know, helping old women across the road or feeding people. They're trying to get enlightenment through cutting the head off the ego completely by doing the most disgusting things, the things that you would be repulsed by. They're diving into it intentionally because that's where the juice of the of the karma is, because that's where you're clinging to. So they're going there and cutting all the chains off, completely dissociating with society. They walk naked, they cover themselves in the ash of dead people, so they're all like white. They usually have crazy hair, sometimes skulls. Most of them are bullshit. Most of them you find are bullshit, but some of them are not bullshit. And some of them do crazy stuff like this, like, you know, meditate on your own mom's body and the idea is that he was trying to pray for her ashi transforms into her next experience. It's right, yeah, but it's shocking to everybody, even to people you they're like, oh, you know, black magic. And so I've done a lot of crazy stuff with these guys. Animal sacrifices. I don't participate, well, sometimes I do, but I usually just watch. I don't kill any animals myself or anything like that, but I've watched these guys kill animals. I've watched these guys do extracisms. I've watched these guys uh wear skulls of human heads. You know What's one time we were in what was called Kamakia, one of these most famous un trick temples in India. Uh, maybe even two thousand years old or something, very ancient temple and still today they're maintaining the tantra practice. There more like this type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Like the glory kind of the shocking stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes it's sometimes it's very shocking, sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's peaceful, but there there is moments where it gets really intent and especially like festival times. Like if you went during the day, maybe it just was a normal temple. But during the festivals and stuff like when the goddesses come alive and there in their beliefs and stuff, all the crazy shit happens, and we were there for the big festival of the temple. Uh. This is there's an idea in Hinduism, just to give a little backstory, where Satti Shiva's wife, she fell to earth or corpse, she died, and they built temples where different body parts felt fell. This is where her vagina fell. So it's like super holy and in the summertime, the monsoon makes the river turn red, so they believe it for menstruating. So they go here and they sacrifice animals and they do blood rituals. And I met this this guy Mani Kuanden baba there. I had met him already, but I just was like meeting him here. And I walk up there and he's doing an exorcism at the temple. There's like a guy freaking out and he's like.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about this at dinner. By the way, one of your exorcism videos, but I have not seen it. I just wanted to say, we were just talking about this.
Speaker 3: It seems to be pretty normal in India, these extorcisms. But yeah, so we walked up on an extracism. Oh shit, dude, it's gonna be crazy. It's gonna be a crazy night. Just this how it's starting off. And they're all preparing because a lot of these baba's they come to show off at all the festivals, you know, like right meditating with my skulls and I'm covered in that. People come, you know, really you know, sneak up and get their blessings and get donations or something. It's old business. But they were preparing for the festival and they had this skull necklace and they were putting lemons in the eyes. It looked all scary. The skull was all red, yeah, in the skull eyes like for its eyeballs, like pushing lemons into the eyes where the person used to see. And I walked up. I was like, Hey, what is the meaning of all this stuff? And and I was like what is this? Like the eyes like this lemons And the guy just looks at me and he goes, it just looks cool. It does look cool, I'll give you that. So it's not always a lot of these agories are not always like, you know, really getting it. You know, there's a lot of Sometimes there's a lot of show. Yeah, like like a theater, it's a lot of theater. It's a lot of showing off and h But I knew this when I was hanging out with these guys, you know, you can kind of tell. And there was a one guy in the corner and I walked up to him with my camera, all kind of arrogant YouTuber and I start talking to him and I don't even I don't even remember what he said, but he just this guy is the only guy I've ever met who has the ability to suck the air out of the room and like suspend you in a moment like we're talking about like going out of body. It's almost like he brings you to that point right before where it's.
Speaker 2: Like everyone's listening. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how he does it, but I've been talking to this guy now and visiting him for about five years. His name is Bivani Baba. He's also in a gory and he was happened to be here because he's interested in that stuff and this is lifestyle he follows. But he doesn't wear the skulls and he doesn't cover himself in the ash. And we were just talking and somehow I don't know what he did, but he like casts a spell on me or something and is able to give me like a spiritual experience just through his just through his talking. Because a lot of Abas they talk a lot of shit and they say the same things and it's like oneness.
Speaker 2: And that was your guru moment.
Speaker 3: Here's a guru moment a little bit. Yeah, that was that was it? Yeah, well he yeah, I don't know if i'd call him guru. Guru is a big thing, but he's definitely my biggest teacher.
Speaker 2: And I just mean like metaphorically, there was a real transference of spiritual power for me for sure.
Speaker 3: When they talk about when I talk about transmitting power in India, I believe it because of that experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I've been visiting this guy now for like five years, and he told me the secret of the agory. And he said, the secret of the Agori, all these guys that are meditating on the dead bodies and wearing the skulls are missing the point completely, and that the truth of agore a gory is that you yourself become the dead body that you you are, everything you have, you sacrifice to God. That's the true meaning. Everyone's confused and they're using these dead bodies trying to get powers and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: They're playing with props. Yeah, they're just yeah, they're missing the post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, I get it. I feel like I understood a gory in that moment. Like it's not some shocking thing which is that you're gonna find on YouTube and stuff, but actually it's it's trying to point you that you're actually already dead. You are already a dead body and you don't even know it. This whole thing that you're living right now is an illusion, and little by little you're gonna realize that you're already dead and everything that you see around you is gonna be taken. So these guys jump into the fire. This guy jumps into the fire. And just to give an example, this is another moment that kind of like made me kind of step and look at him in a weird way. Was I brought my friends to meet him, and we were sitting around a fire, and my friend has a step son who got stabbed and had to like pee out of a thing, out of a bag or something, and he was just sharing this story. And as he's sharing, Bivanni leans next to me and like not saying it out loud, but just saying it to me, and he goes, the difference between me and him is that if I had a son and he died, I wouldn't even nothing in my inner world would change. He said, my thinking is fire and his ash. I don't even know what that meant in that mole. Oh my god, dude, the fuck. But basically what he's saying is like the inside, his inside is the pillar. It's the stability. There's no wavering of emotions of what's gonna happen in this world. He's like seeing he's and he always tells me this. He goes, You're always here, You're doing ayahuasca, you're doing the toad, you're doing yoga. And he always tells me that I'm a I'm an arrow with no target. Yeah, And when I'm with him, I see that he is a target through through through everything he does. He never falters. I've spent months with him and every day it's just like the same static buzz and I've I've never experienced that with any other of these yogis in India. He's the closest thing I've I've got.
Speaker 2: And I think it's funny that he's not I mean, he's not a guru.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, well yeah, he's not a guru. He's just kind of a guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 3: He's doing these practices and stuff. But he doesn't have like followers or anything.
Speaker 2: But he's like, you know, don't care about the label.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, definitely he would he would like he would kind of cringe if I said he was my guru.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that that's how when it's real that I believe that's how it works. Yeah, it's real. You know, it's like more punk rock, like who cares about the label? But you know, he's he's a spiritual guy. I know. I've met so many people like that. I've been so blessed to meet people like that. And it's an amazing thing when you meet someone who who you feel like I felt like an arrow with no target for so long. Yeah, and it's fun if you hit a point where you want some guidance and it's like, yeah, you know, I totally resonate with that.
Speaker 3: It's so true because like I mean, at some point, you just gotta you gotta move forward. And if you're going in every direction, yeah, it's fun. The buffet is nice, but like you know, yeah, you just get fat and you don't really have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that. And the discipline too, the the the ability or rather the the the importance of having discipline to a path or to some sort of practice.
Speaker 3: I think just learning it it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crucial and it's it's life changing. I'm curious about some of your psychedelic experiences.
Speaker 3: Got a ton of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let me reframe the question. Then, how about some of your most meaningful psychedelic experiences.
Speaker 3: You know. Really, I feel like my first one was so meaningful. I took mushrooms with at the time was my girlfriend, and I didn't know about mushrooms. I was very punk rock straight as I was kind of against all drugs. I didn't smoke weed or do anything until I was like twenty or twenty one, never drink out cohoric. I still don't drink out cohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: She was like, let's take some mushrooms and I was like, okay, I'll try it. And I had I'm kind of already a little bit of a hippie at this point, and I think I am smoking weed at this point. And she gives it to me and we take it. It's just casual chilling in the living room, you know, listening to music. And we decided to go outside and I walk outside and it's just like the first time I ever opened my eyes. I mean, anyone that's taking a psychedelic you know that feeling it? Yeah, Wow, everything is so beautiful. How have I been walking through life and I didn't see the beauty? How is it held together? What is this beauty? How is it happening? This is just here? I can just eat a mushroom and I just all of a sudden, the beauty is revealed. And yeah, it was a very spiritual experience for me too, where I was just like, damn, you know this is so I didn't know. It was the first time I really thought spiritual things in such a profound way, not quite like that, but feeling it in a way where it's like a altered state.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It was my first altered state experience where I'm like, damn, it's the spiritual is not just like some idea or nice fuzzy feeling you get, but it's actually beyond the body and it's an experiential thing on many dimensional layers. And that was my first like confrontation with that, and from there a big journey, you know. I ended up living in Peru for a while. I got stuck there during COVID for months, living with these Chappibo Shamans and those guys. It's not like when they drink ayahuasca. It's not when the guests are there. They drink ayahuasca all the time, so it's like they force you to drink it. They forced me to drink it when I was during the pandemic. So I was drinking ayahuasca like twice a week for a month.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: It was just like and even if I didn't join, which I would like try my best to protest these, they would make me join the ceremony. So I got to go sit in the ceremony and I still have to get and some nights I just okay, give me that because they're gonna torture me anyway. So I drink it. And yeah, I mean, I am ayahuasca out at this point. But I've had many, many intense ayahuasca experiences and I've got to know the spirit of ayahuasca a little bit. I don't know it at all, but I know it a little bit, you know. I kind of find I find it fun when people think they know ayauasca after a week or something. It's like, man, I don't even have a clue what ayahuasca is. But it's a portal to aliens for sure. If you want to go down the alien route, that is definitely one way to connect with some dimensional beings. I think all I think actually psychedelics in general are ereable that allows you to interact with intelligences that are existing beyond this biochemistry that we're operating in right now.
Speaker 2: That's a great way to word it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think our world. I think of the ancient world. They all knew about it. There are ancestors. All our ancestors, no matter what color race you are, are chuckling at us for losing this knowledge or shaking their heads because they all know. In the tribal communities around the world, they still have it, you know, the ones that have still maintained their grandparents language. They haven't got the church built in their village yet. These guys, these guys know, they know, and they're using the plants to speak with these spirits. They might not call them aliens, but by today's standard, you know, whatever we're connecting with, they're showing us technologies, they're giving us like alien type of understandings. Definitely like today's standards, you could you could easily consider it that. But yeah, our ancestors new and we're just now finding out. And I think a Western science is just now finding out. They're now having to do these studies at John Hopkins about the d MT entities, and you know, all these big universities are now getting hip to it because they have no choice everyone. It's everyone's happening. We all had the experience, so you can't tell us that it's not real. Our ancestors have the experience. There's something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you're right, it's like they have no choice but to catch up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about age of Aquarius? Into it?
Speaker 3: H what is it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, the Age of Aquarius is the idea that there is like a collective shift happening that we all experience in addition to all the individual awakenings that are obviously happening. So it's like right now we're in the age of Pisces, and then the next astrological age will shift into Aquarius.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like the z right now or we're in the middle whereas.
Speaker 2: Going to Aquarius?
Speaker 3: But are we? Where are we? How far are we until we hit the Aquarius in our lifetime?
Speaker 2: Or this is like future, like like the very end of a Pisces. Yes that there, there's it has been said that Aquarius might be very very soon. In fact, I think that it's already here and that's why we're having such profound awakenings and turbulence on the planet. Not only you know, we're having fires we're having floods, we're having earthquakes, we're having hurricanes, we're having wars, we're having all these political bull crap, you know. But also UFOs Ya drones over New Jersey, all the congressional talks. My family really like have a big to play with the UFO story. And there's just like so much change happening rapidly, and it could be said that it's ai yeah, and it goes on and on, and it could be said that it's because there's a shift into an age. And if you think to go to historically, every time we shift into a new age, there was a new prophet, there was a new spiritual advancement of our knowledge that we had, you know, and yeah, I just didn't know.
Speaker 3: If I have heard of that. In Hinduism they call this age kali yuga, where it's it's the age where everything is fucked up. So it's like it's where like the spiritual teachings are kind of like muddy. It's like the teachings are there, but the people saying it don't aren't really experiencing what they're saying. They're just kind of repeating. So like in the turbulence that you're talking about that's all signs of kali yuga. And I totally agree with you that there's a that there's a shift happening. And I think the reason there's population happening right now is that we're all incarnating here on purpose to come here because the car was burning quick while we're here, like there's the fire everywhere going on, so we're working out our shit, like, you know, this is like multiple lifetimes worth of shit that we get to work out in one lifetime. So I think, yeah, I think there is a shift happening, and I think we're in the thick of it right now. And everywhere you look you can see it. If you talk to people on a personal level, everyone feels it and yeah, here we are, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the elephant in the room. Everyone's going through this crazy change and it's like, what is happening here? And then you're in the corner You're like, I know what's happening and everyone's like, nah, you're crazy, and then they walk outside and see a UFO, we're crazy. Yeah that's just one example. You know, had that happen to me so many times.
Speaker 3: But well, what it's demanding is that we all focus right now. And I think a lot of people are going to get scared. I think a lot of people do feel scared. Actually. I think there's a lot of unease happening and socially, and everything is is nudging us towards growth, really, that's what it is. But in that process of growth, there is a lot of unsettling and unease and nausea, you know, like spiritual nausea. And I think a lot of people are going to be scared. But I think it's very important in this moment that we remain calm, that we remain spiritually aware, and that we don't get lost in the sauce. Because as soon as we get lost in the sauce, you know, with then the Klie yoga or the previous era has us, you know, and it's time for us to wake up. And I think that comes very simply by not only going deep into these meditations and out of body experiences and UFOs, but simply by you don't go by coca cola, you don't go say the negative thing you were going to say. You know, it starts very simply, and then from there, slowly, slowly, we start reconnecting with compassion, and with that compassion, we start to look at the plants, we start to look at the animals, and then through there we slowly, slowly start to understand the soul. Oh my god, I have a soul. This animal has a soul. This tree, everything is some connected. And then from there the aliens are going to start talking to us because we're going to be able to see it. We're too distracted right now by our own bullshit that we if we we're not even able to use our psychic powers because we're too distracted by our bullshit. Everyone's horny, everyone's that food. Everyone, you know, like you're confused right now. Our whole human species right now is in a hypnosis. So it's very important for people like us to, you know, just to kind of throw some water in the face or slap them awake and say like, look, you know, remember who you are. Remember who you are, because you know, the people that want your power are having it every time that you don't remember who you are. So it's a big fight right now. And I think if we are successful in that fight and we do enter this next stage of awaken, all this mystical and supernatural stuff is going to be very obvious to us. I think we're just so distracted that even if they were here, we wouldn't believe it. Even if or like a spiritual thing. You know, if the Guru came to you, would you even believe him? You know, Huda was here, would you believe him? But Jesus was here, would you believe him? No one will believe it. If the aliens were here, someone somewhere would question it. Yeah, it's part of the age of being in Kylie Yuga. But it's time for us to be slapped awake a little bit. And I think, like we were saying earlier, there's we're getting to that turbulence where it's there's no choice. In ten years from now, everybody is going to be a different world. I don't know even it's even going to look.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it's going to be crazy. I think that it's so spot on what you said about like we can't even use our psychic powers because we're distracted. Well, I've been very privileged and honored and lucky to have had an experience of being very close to like cutting edge psychic stuff in my life, you know, as far as like knowing people who ran the psychic spy program. Uh, going to the Minrositute, just my family and the paranormal experiences that we've had. I've seen crazy shit. Let me just say that I've seen crazy shit and I'm very I'm just very like blessed to have that experience. And I know for a fact that it is unfolding in a way that is just like Domino is falling to where like you said, maybe ten years from now, you know.
Speaker 3: Ten years from now, it's going to be insane these Yeah, the common person has no clue how fast it's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I even speculate if like fifty two one hundred years from now, do people just oh, I'm hungry manifest an apple with thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's not fifty to one hundred years is uncomprehendible to us right now with how fast and crazy stuff it's going to be changing. One hundred years is to be ten thousand years, you know from our previous progress.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that all the stuff about levitation is real. When you read these Tibetan texts of like these masters meditating in caves, I mean levitating, meditating too, but levitating. And you always hear stories of Catholic saints levitating around a crowd of one hundred people. You know what I mean, Like, I think crazy. I think that reality is being shaken by the process that's happening right now with the unfoldment of consciousness, like on a collective scale, and right now it's like, you know, there's this small number of people who've seen this stuff. Like, for example, dude, I have this friend named Dahlia, very cool person. Her daughter is one of the children on the telepathy tapes. Have you heard about that.
Speaker 3: I've heard about it, but I haven't had the chance to watch yet. I want to watch it.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting. It's nonverbal, autistic children who read each other's minds, in other people's minds, and they do other stuff too, I.
Speaker 3: Mean evolutionary, evolutionarily it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah. And she was so moved by what's happening with her daughter being able to read minds and see the future and talk to spirits and stuff that she started getting into psychic training. I have seen her in private and in public at an event called the SI Games in Virginia in a room full of like five hundred people. I've seen her triple blindfolded read words, match colors, you know, pick numbers everything. With her eyes closed and triple blindfolded, she can see better than you were me. And that's just one example. You know, obviously remote viewing. I'm sure you're familiar with that. I know all the guys that are not all the guys, but most of the guys that were involved with that, you know, the CIA program. And she's seen a lot of crazy stuff, man, And then it you know, it's like you said, there's other people and they're like, well, I don't believe that. All right, You're lost, bro, You're not the life.
Speaker 3: Of the most life. Yeah, what do you think about? Place is like go Beckley Tepe.
Speaker 2: You know, if you had asked me about anywhere else in the entire world, I might have an answer. But I don't know much about go Beckley Tepe? Even where is it.
Speaker 3: You don't know about Beckley Tepe? I thought that would be your Like, you know, that's a big mystery, Alex.
Speaker 2: Do you have any thoughts? Alex, you're here too.
Speaker 3: Well, Alex, I forgot to hear.
Speaker 5: It's the whole Graham Hancock thing and the idea that there was an ancient civilization that was.
Speaker 2: First I know what it is. I just haven't. That's about all I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, dude, you want me to give you a little my little go Beckley, so go Beckley. Tepe was a site that dates back to twelve thousand years ago at the end of the last Ice Age. So at the end of the Last I say, human beings were pretty much scattered tribes, hunter gatherers, nomadic, moving with the seasons, hunting with animals, not building megalithic structures with fifteen ton stones being dragged down hills and uphills, with perfect master mastery in the stone art and clear religious symbolism and clear complex structure in their belief system. They find human skulls and all kinds of crazy stuff. And it's twelve thousand years ago, when that's not it's supposed to be possible. So everyone's got all the archaeologists scrape scratching their heads. Okay, how fuck Okay. So there's just this isolated temple they're calling it first temple in the world, and they find some scattered other anomalies around, and they're like, how is this possible? You know, we don't find anything else in the Stone Age that's even close to this so they start doing like digs around the area. And now fast forward to twenty twenty five, they realize it's a giant network of sites of megaliths all in this for two hundred kilometers in each direction. Wow, they say twelve. They call the Tepe Layer sites the Stone Hills network, but actually there's like a hundred.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And this is like, this is rewriting our whole idea of history, the one that I'm that I work with the most. I'm actually going to Turkey in two days, but to these sites. I've been documenting it for about seven years. Caughtahan Tepe is the name of it. It's like the sister site to go Beckley Tepe Way. I don't know if it's way crazier because Go Beckley is still underground most of it. Buttee is like a clear shamanic death leopard cult. The whole thing. He's got like these leopard skin pelts carved into the pillar. They find leopard bones there, they find got these statues with these guys carrying leopards on their backs. They find statues of penises. They find this dead man statue who's got like a peanut, he's got his penis out, his ribs are all he's like a zombie seven feet tall. It's next to a vulture, next to a human skull, square thing. So it's like these Stone age people work just completely wrong. Like it's just do we really don't know any thing about our history? Obviously we only know what we find, but we always find us it proves as wrong or that proves that we don't know the full story. But this is like it's crazy. I mean, I don't think aliens have anything to do with it, but it's just like it's insane that you see such advance complex social structure, religious structure, artistic structure, geometrical knowledge, and a lot of the carvings show like vultures carrying human heads. It's like a death cult, a fertility death cult because you see the penises, so there's obviously some fertility there and the death stuff is very obvious in all the sites. And the crazy thing is is they find obsidian from five hundred miles away.
Speaker 2: Why I find pilgrige. Pilgrimage just what I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking, because that's perfect you say that because two thousand years later, a couple hundred miles away, there's a place it's called Chattel Hoyuke. It's maintaining the same motifs leopards, vultures and the human heads. All this stuff is maintained for two thousand years in this area. So maybe they were pilgrimage. Maybe this was one of the first organized religions and it spread across the whole area right there. Wow, I mean you find it, and even up into the Samerian stuff, you find vultures carrying human heads or lions and leopards, and it could go back very far and like the Grand Hank. If there was a Los civilization, this could be like the Atlantis. Yeah, I mean, these guys seem to just you don't The crazy thing is is you don't find anything in between the stone carving, so like the oldest shit we find is just like intensely detailed and complex, like they're carving three dimensional objects out of the stone or carving into the bedrocks. So they're like scooping the stone out of the bedrock, carving structures that are connected to the earth still.
Speaker 2: With copper or weaker tools with flint. Yeah, hell yeah, how.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: And my friends some flint tools I'm not carving nothing.
Speaker 2: So I watched a documentary my Yeah, same, my buddy Aaron. Shout out to Aaron and his fiance Helen. He's the very talented mind behind some really cool bands like Infiniteihilator and Black Tongue, and he's been on my show I'm a heavy metal Nerd. But anyway, he came and stayed with me from England. We had a good show, hung out, did a Monrosa to retreat together and something for days. He was like, you gotta watch this documentary on the bar of bar caves. You gotta watch, yeah, and we ended up watching it. I don't know if you've seen it, but you'll probably really find it interesting. It's like imagine, you know, you know, like the old fashioned airplane hangars or like you see them on military basis where they're like a half circle dome and they're long and it's like airplanes go in and out of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like the semi circle buildings.
Speaker 3: Like in GTA. Were you still here?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, Yeah, that's why I know them from military basis from GTA. So imagine that shape precisely cut down to like point zero zero one laser accuracy by hand with no machine tools actually better than modern machine tools inside stone. That's the bare bar caves. Yeah, And the geometry of these structures is extremely precise, extremely geometrically sound and symmetric, and they were probably made like ten thousand years ago or five thousand years ago or something like that.
Speaker 3: And it's like wow, even if it was made yesterday with no modern tools, it's like how.
Speaker 2: How they literally in this documentary they take them to like Stonemasons, modern Stonemasons, like Master World renowned Stonemasons from France and these other countries in Europe that I can't remember right now, and they're like, I couldn't do this, and they're like rate it difficulty out of ten, two of them said twelve, Like impossible, this can't be done. The machines we have are as big as this room. You can't fit that underground in a cave. They took it to. I can't remember the business, but like they have these machines that like cut granted and get them polished. And it was after being ran through the machine over and over, it was less polished and less precise than the barbar caves. So it's like, how do they do this how.
Speaker 3: And India's got a lot of weird places like that, and that's just a random place in India that's not even a famous place. Really. Yeah, they have like that one what is it a Laura? You know about a Laura where they again carved into the bedrock gigantic temples from the top of a mountain and just start chooping.
Speaker 2: Away the mountain and got Petra Jordan.
Speaker 3: I've been to Petra, incredible, my favorite places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I have ideas. I wonder if it's some sort of sound like vibrational technology. I mean, you know about cimatics and there's like it's possible.
Speaker 3: I mean it's definitely not impossible, or.
Speaker 2: Magnets, yeah, something like that. I don't know. I don't think aliens came down and did it. I don't necessarily.
Speaker 3: I don't know about aliens coming and moving rocks. It always made me I was like, what is the motive to them become and move some rocks around? I mean, I guess like space station pointers and stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I have a different view on alien type experiences, like I think it tends to be a dimensional, spiritual thing.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: And that brings me to another thing I was curious if you've ever seen a ufo.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said that, because I forgot I wanted to tell you this. I've never seen a ufo. But I was in Mexico in time in Sonora. I don't know if you know about this tribe in Sonora, but they all talk about aliens. I don't know. Like, I went there this smoke the toad.
Speaker 2: Venom, m oh sweetnor.
Speaker 3: Toad venom, which was it's not actually traditional to them. It was discovered I think in the seventies or something, but they tried to get some indigenous heritage behind it to for legality and stuff. This tribe adopted it and it's a big political whatever. But so these guys, I went there because of the toad to learn about the toad, and just like hanging out, they just all kept talking about aliens. So I was like, what are you guys talking about?
Speaker 2: You know, did I miss something?
Speaker 3: And they were just like, oh, yeah, the aliens. They come here, they talk to us and very casually, okay, whatever, you guys are all crazy. They got little aliens shit in their house and the whole village is like aliens. Little memorabilia. This one old man was walking with an alien staff with a ufol And this is a village in the middle of no I mean, we're four hours from a city. This is desert. There's no tourists here besides actually one other weirdo that was there for the toad. And we went to sleep. And again, this is desert, so it doesn't rain very much, and for some reason the night that we stayed the night there, it rained. And there's two guesthouses there, which is just like this little shed that they put us into sleep and other tourists was there, and then it was me and my friends storming all night, which is cool because we're in the desert. It's unique to see that. But we fall asleep, wake up and I'm talking to the other tourists and he goes, did you see that a huge explosion on the beach. He's like a generator or something must have exploded, like someone must have left it out there running and when the storm came, it just made their generator explode. So we were eating with the family and he mentions it to them, what was that explosion on the beach last night, And they go, there was no explosion. That was the spaceships coming out of the water. But and that's all they said. They didn't say anything else. And he goes, what do you mean that's the space ships And he goes, well, there's no explosions on the beach. We told you there were space ships here. You saw the space ships. They just said it as a matter of fact like that. And I asked them all kinds of questions. What do they look like, you know, with the aliens, And they say they look like him, and they point to the tourist guy. They're like, that's tall. They're tall and white.
Speaker 2: The toad smoker that guy.
Speaker 3: The indigenous people said that they looked like the toad smoking white guy, and that they wear black suits, and that they also have crystals.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Wow, sounds.
Speaker 3: Like they have some kind of crystal that makes in their ship.
Speaker 2: Like it sounds like quaets so con con or quetz no coat. I mean, yeah, that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: They all talked about it. And the thing that's crazy is that it's more or less the same area where that tik tak was at.
Speaker 2: Oh interest, so this is like northeast.
Speaker 3: Mexico, northeast of Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, this.
Speaker 3: Is Bajak nor Well, Sonora, but it's by it's in the Bay of California.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's like northwest then.
Speaker 3: Wait yeah no, yeah, sorry, northeast would be like New Hampshire. Yeah, this is northwest. And the tic Tac was in the Pacific, right, you know, I don't know. I think I think the Tiktac was in the Pacific, Okay, yeah, off of California. And uh yeah. The guy told me, he was like, when we're out there on our boats, I know the difference between a manta and the ship and sometimes you look down there and the ships are going underneath the water. Wow, yeamhn man, Like this is all the ship that they that they're saying on the news and stuff about that Tiktac. That's what that's when this was happening too. And I don't know, this is weird. It's just like so these guys are just like some indigenous guys. They hardly speak Spanish, no English, and they're just saying it like it's the weather. And I would love to go back, actually meet them again and go deeper into that. I was only there for like two days.
Speaker 5: One moment, Alex, I'm looking up the Snora Desert Aliens and all grand theft auto alien like locations, which is really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that it's on purpose, I think, Wow, well that brings me to a point based on what you just said, so something in my mind, I know you're a very busy guy. But like when we started our podcast four years ago, I'm not kidding you. I literally had a blackboard back in my old studio and I would like write down things we had to do, write down recording dates, write down guests I want, write down just all kinds of details, topics we were going to record all that stuff. And I had your name on that board for a long time, and and and most names that I've ever had on that board have been on the show now. So it's like, dang, where do we go from here? But yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing, the thing that I always thought would be really cool if you ever had time for it, was to be with you and to see UFOs with you. Because something we do, Dakota is it's kind of a long story, but my dad is sort of like the orb guy. He's sort of changed. Do you remember how you're talking about how the rest of the world doesn't have any clue about like the psychic powers. But then you're in India and you see all that stuff firsthand, and you know that's kind of like my dad. But with the UFO world when I was a teenager, you know, people from the CIA or people from NASA would be knocking on our door, like investigating us and interrogating us. And because all because we reported our experiences on a website that we saw on TV and had no clue it was a CIA thing, not with the CIA, and you mean like, okay.
Speaker 3: You saw something and it was just a CIA.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, let me explain. In two thousand and seven, my dad started and my brother I was thirteen at the time, thirty two now as of like what I guess two weeks ago, Happy birthday me and so my brother and my dad were out on the yeah making me laugh, man, that's what I haven't recorded since my birthday, if you must know. So anyway, two thousand and seven, my dad and my brother were out on the Cape River and they saw this these three huge balls of fire orange, you know, massive craft that were pure light. And then my brother saw these entities that were like three to four foot tall in the woods. They had red eyes. It was like very shocking and horrific for him. At the time, he had no clue what it was. My dad gets home. One of those little short entities is in the backyard. By the way. My dad was missing four hours, and they had three other adult men with them. My brother was seventeen, and then they had three other adult men. They were contractors for my dad. They had just finished building a house, so they went fishing to celebrate out in the woods of North Carolina. So all this stuff. These three adult men are looking everywhere from my dad. They're driving the truck around. They can't find him for four hours. Then he comes back and they're like, where the hell have you been? He was taken. And while my dad was gone, there was these you know, my brother was seeing these empties or whatever. And by the way, an ext has seen orbs with me if you can. He's he's seen some of this stuff too, and shout out an ext. My dad gets home that night, there's more entities in the backyard and my dad's like freaked out and he goes, okay, you got me, I surrender, And they told him telepathically, you don't understand. We're not here to hurt you. We're here to help you many. About ten months went by and all of us in my family continued to see things orbs entities running around the house, shadow like activity, poltergeist stuff. It got so bad for my family that my parents almost split up. People called social services on my dad. The pastor came in and was like throwing holy oil on my dad trying to exercise him. I was in the room. I saw it. It was horrific. My dad was so distraught that he reported it on a website called moufon. He saw it on a TV show said if you've had a sighting, go to mofon dot com. He reported it. We had no clue what was a CIA cover up. It was a front for them to spy on those citizens.
Speaker 3: So they were trying to get people that were having interesting experiences.
Speaker 2: Just yes, left it and shut them down and harass them. Very soon after that, we had a documentary come out in two thousand and eight on the Discovery Channel. It was horrible. It was called UFOs over Earth the Faabil Incident. They like faked the light detector test. They made my dad sit in a chair for like four hours. They asked them the same thirty questions over and over and over until he finally got so anxious that there was like a flutter on the needle, and they said, inconclusive, his heart jumped, and they showed that on TV. They did all kinds of stuff like that. They buried the data that they got, They got radiation samples in the yard. It was a It was a shit show. And I'm gonna wrap it up here. This is the abridged version. Five years go by, we're like in a living hell because everyone's making fun of us. We're coming home from school getting laughed at. All of my aunts and uncles and many of my cousins are like, y'all are crazy, you're demonically possessed, you're on drugs, you're dealing with the devil, you're liars. Whatever. We're still having experiences. We're still seeing orbs, we're still seeing entities. It's only increased year over year over the last eighteen years. Finally, in twenty twelve, my dad comes face to face with her behind me, this floating woman with blonde hair and blue eyes and a white gown, and she basically says, you know this is your burden. You gotta go tell your story. At this point, we had already talked to several people in the CIA, Army intelligence. Uh. They want to know what she wants, what the beings want, why they're coming to us, why the connection.
Speaker 3: So they ask you. They just they take you at face value and just say, okay, what they tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad had to write it down to be sent to the Pentagon. Barack Obama was briefed on it. It's really a crazy story, dude, And you know there's a reason. An ext was like, Bro, you gotta eat this guy, you know. But that's a long story for later. I'm giving you the abridged version. She said that she was the divine feminine, that she was the goddess, and that she gave the name Hathor. But she said throughout time she'd been known by many names, and she's the secret, missing part of the Trinity, and that basically the Age of Aquarius is coming. Go tell your story. And my dad's like, what the hell? He was a Christian, you know what I'm you know what I'm saying, the profound How shocked we were. And when word of that got out, the CIA swarmed us, and they investigated us to the ends of the earth. Every intelligence agency in the world has investigated us in some form or fashion, whether it's in person or remotely.
Speaker 3: Investigated you in which way.
Speaker 2: Asking us questions, coming to our property, phone calls, email, You.
Speaker 3: Guys are just happy to give it to them. You don't ever say no or nothing.
Speaker 2: You've always The thing about my dad is he's a very smart man, and he believes two things. First of all, southern hospitality. Second of all, it's like a game of chess, you know, like keep your friends close, with your enemies closer, see what people want, let them come in for a cup of coffee, and just listen and smile. My dad's belief always since I was a young child, he always said, son, you have two ears and one mouth, so be quiet and listen, you know, just sit there and listen what people have to say. He listens to what everybody has to say. And a lot of people, like we've gotten death threats from people in the DIA and some agencies, and it's like, you know, don't be gone. They're not all bad. Many of them are very bad. I'm very open about that on my show. But that's a tangent. The whole point I bring this up is to say what we do now eighteen years later that we're healed and we kind of understand what we're navigating here is we continue to see orbs. We see it with crowds of people. We've had crowds of a thousand people out in public. People come from all over the world, and we do that anywhere.
Speaker 3: You travel around and do it or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we travel. We do it at conferences. Sometimes that's a new thing in a building outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, explain me, like, walk me through the experience.
Speaker 2: Well, the experience is it's God. It's a spiritual phenomenon. Right, So, and this is something you can do. You can hang up from this call. You can go to go Beckley Tepe. You can see it at go Beckley Tip. Go out at night, look up at the sky, at the night sky. And first step is you have to know that something is there. You have to in your mind call out to You could say it's Shiva. It doesn't give a crap which you think what it is. It's something, right, It's it's God, it's consciousness, it's the spirit. You know, we're all imagining God. You know that. I know that we're just connecting.
Speaker 3: With whatever form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just call out in your mind, send your thoughts to this guy and say, hey, I'm here, I would love to see if you'd be willing to show me something. I'm open.
Speaker 3: That's it, And and and for for your guy, for you guys that manifest as an orb for your.
Speaker 2: And other things like things with wings. I mean, help me out, Alex, what have you seen turn off your little I get flashes of light a lot.
Speaker 3: And is this a shared experience or this is something you're personally experiencing.
Speaker 2: Both, yes, yeah, both. Yeah, it's happened with crowds. Any xt was there the night we had a thousand people in a crowd in California.
Speaker 3: And what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh, we saw orbs. You know, it was like my dad had a microphone for an hour and it was like he was a slotted time presenter and it was an evening under the stars, and he did his whole thing. He kind of like walked people through the process of connecting with your mind, sending your thoughts up to the heavens, and just being open. The biggest thing is removing your doubt, taking away your skepticism, because it's like trying to do a magic trick but you don't believe you can do it, You're probably not gonna do it, you know what I mean, trying to meditate or pray. But what if you're trying to go out of body but you don't think you can go out of body? What duh, You're gonna block yourself. It's no different. You have to be open. And what happened that night we saw several orbs. One of them looked like this glowing light with these like fluttering wind and some of the videos were recorded. I consider you some I have hundreds of ORB videos, but yeah, it's insane, So go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say. I had a friend named Clara and she used to this is probably five six years ago. She would tell me the same thing where she would swear she could call these orbs and she would be showing me these videos of these orbs in her tree outside her house and stuff. Is this the same same phenomena?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: She would. She wouldn't refer to it as God. She would say like, I don't know. I think she thought there were aliens.
Speaker 2: That's fine, she can you could think what it is, but right, I think what's important, most important is to know that it's positive, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's a reaffirming, a positive thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's a positive phenomenon that it means no harm, that it's here to help. If you're you know, wanting to say it's an alid, if you wanted to say it's God, if you wanted to say it's a spirit. I think what's most important is understand that it is positive and that it means no harm, and that a lot of that stuff out there is CIA propaganda. I know that for a fact. I've talked to them about it.
Speaker 3: It's mighty. The water is on purpose, right, Yes, confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like bohemian grove stuff. Yeah, you know, dark propaganda to destroy people's souls. But it's really a positive thing, the UFO phenomenon. It's ninety five percent experiences are reported to be positive and angelic to the government. That was told to us by a very high level officer in the CIA. But yeah, it's the same thing. It's positive. And for years now I had your name on that board. I was thinking, man, how cool would that be to see this stuff with the coda, Because I believe my mission is sharing this with certain people that I've watched from a distance that I'm like they have a really good take on things. You know, you never know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm done. I would love to see some orbs or to see the woman. I mean I've seen the woman already, so yeah, no, that would be cool. I mean what do we do? How do we do it? If you just meet up and go out into a field?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just yeah. I mean the sky's the limit, dude's endless operation?
Speaker 3: Either of you guys?
Speaker 2: Then in Texas, North Carolina, North Carolina. Nice, sky's the limit? Uh, Welmington, North Carolina. The beach.
Speaker 3: They used to run the Rhalmdas Foundation out of North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh really, And Duncan used to live here. I used to live in Ashville.
Speaker 3: In Ashville, that's where they did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, cool, I didn't know that. That's very cool. You go enjoy your trip to go Backley Tepe and and.
Speaker 3: Well I just bought a hotel. I bought a hotel next to it.
Speaker 2: You bought a hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Me and my friend have been saving up money for like three years, and like last two weeks ago or something, we finally bought it. And that's I'm going to see it for the first time. I mean, it's really beat up and stuff. Going to be a few year project.
Speaker 2: But that's very cool, hoping.
Speaker 3: That like go Beckley Tepe becomes famous and then we can kind of have a nice place, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing, dude. Thanks, that's very cool.
Speaker 3: You guys come out there. We'll do it there. We'll see Go Beckley Tepe the world first thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down with that. We'll go there. Alex is down with that. Yeah, Now, that'd be cool and something that we want to do. Another part of my dad's story and if you're open to it, I know you're about to travel on a trip and you'll probably be gone for months, but at some point I'd like to send you a copy of my dad's book.
Speaker 3: But Egypt, I'll be home in December.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. Egypt is very central to our story because something that they showed them was the pyramids, these beings, and they said, when the red star Regulus aligns with the gaze of the Sphinx just before dawn and the constellation Leo, there will be a new knowledge that will come into the world and there's going to be a shift in consciousness. So we're like, what the hell, And we went and told NASA and they were like, Hey, that happens in twenty twenty six, So we're like, okay, you know, bet so for thirteen years now because that happened in twenty twelve, So for thirteen years now, there's kind of been this mystique building about this whole Egypt thing with twenty twenty six. So we're kind of talking about like some big Egypt thing next year, maybe we go to Egypt. That's kind of yeah, And any xt he got and I got to talking about this, and we were talking about some sort of Egypt thing. I don't know, there's no concrete details yet, but.
Speaker 3: Would be amazing. Have you been to Egypt before?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I went to Egypt a few times, and man, the pyramids are crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, obviously the pyramids are crazy, but like even when you know the pyramids are crazy, they still blow you away. I remember I came to Egypt at night for the first time. I'm by myself, travel the world for the first time. Egypt, so fuck, you know, like the pyramids finally, Yeah, a kid, You're like, that's the that's I'll never get to see this, Yeah, for real, never get to I never even thought in a million years I would get to see it. That's like the dream magic place, right, and you're driving and Egypt is it's Egypt, you know, it's kind of a little beat up, a little rough, and you're driving down one freeway for maybe thirty minutes and there's billboards and lights and it's very bright, and then it finally kind of stops and then you just see desert and the sky and the stars and the moon and then just silhouettes giant in the horizon, and the closer you get, the bigger they get, and you just see them from like the moonlight, you know, just these black things in the distance as you get closer and closer and closer, like, oh my god, dude, how do they do this? Yeah, it towers over the city.
Speaker 2: I want to experience this so bad. And EXT was like, yo, me, you and Dakota should do again. But I was like, but I haven't met him yet. But now that we met, you know, but I'm always here. We had talked about some some potential thing for the future, but.
Speaker 3: It would yeah, I love it, it.
Speaker 2: Would be It would be very cool.
Speaker 3: Did you get he's the egypt Man, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like probably the world's best at.
Speaker 3: This and he's also like the Turkey guy. I learned a lot about Turkey from his early videos of all those places called anty and that kind of stuff. He's he's og.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he's very I I kind of had an experience with him like you had with your friend in India, the one you know I had. I had an experience with him, like, dude, I need to know this guy. Yeah, he knows his ship, do you know. He's really into the Rosa Crucian stuff and all that.
Speaker 3: But and hip.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he's going to come out in November and do the show and we're we're scheming on some sort of Egypt thing. So I mean, yeah, I mean, let me know, a wait, No, that won't work. I think I think he'll be gone till December.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gone till December, and then I'm gone again January, February and March probably, so I probably won't be back into the US UN till April springtime.
Speaker 2: Well, no worries. We'll figure it out. And in the meantime, your homework is I'm gonna send you some stuff. I'm gonna send you some videos that I have acquired over the years, either myself or my father or friends. Uh special mentioned I'm gonna send you a video for my friend Mela. She's an anime video game voice actress, and she reached out to me because she had one of the most profound or videos I've ever seen. I'm gonna send you that when we hang up, but I'll send you some other things, like a little excerpt for my dad's book that you can you can look at and it's kind of like how we connect, you know. Yeah, and just interested anytime ever that you're out under the night sky look up like the spirits don't take breaks. They don't take breaks. It's not like you have to be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it a genuine try, and I'm gonna let.
Speaker 2: You know, well, hey, you know what, there is no try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, You're right. You just said, you just said, don't block it, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it all you have to do and listen, There is no do. This is not active. You sit out and look at the night sky and you just just even think the thought, man, it would be cool to see and oh you don't see anything tonight, that's fine, look out tomorrow, look out the next night. The night Skuy's there forever and ever, and there's always stuff up there that you're not noticing.
Speaker 4: Is moving.
Speaker 2: I promise you you're gonna see something.
Speaker 3: I know, or to let you know, I'm gonna let you know for sure.
Speaker 2: Please do.
Speaker 3: And Turkey's got beautiful skies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've seen things in Germany with my wife, her families from Germany. We've seen things in the Grand Canyon. We've seen things around Vegas. We've seen things. I mean, what are some other crazy places? Did we see anything in Mexico? Maybe Mexico I saw one or two. They're all over the world. Dude, They're time and space.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it dimensional things that are part of Earth? Or are they part of just reality? Are they beaming out of just everywhere? Like if we were to go to a different planet, you think you could call them into that too.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't have all the answers, but what they communicated to my dad is that they come from the eternal world, or as we would say, the spirit world, that when we die, we become as they do, we go into an orb and we that life here is like a journey of the soul. And and some of this stuff they told him face to face. Some of this stuff was through hypnotic regression, you know what I mean, where you sort of like start to recall these things in hypnosis states. But yeah, they said this is the journey of the soul, and it's it's all an illusion and a lot of the stuff that's true an Eastern tradition, Western tradition. I'm hearing all this shit as a kid, and I'm like, whoa, I gotta i gotta start really digging deep here. So that's kind of why I started the podcast, was it's like a journey of learning and sharing it with others.
Speaker 3: And so it's amazing. Thank you for yeah, of course, thank you for inviting me. I'm glad we got to finally do it. Is there anything else crazy you want to know? The stories you want me to pulled out?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel pretty happy with that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I do like to end with the question though, and that question is if everybody if you could imagine like everybody was listening, everybody in the world, and you had that microphone and.
Speaker 3: You had the world stage to say to the world, what would.
Speaker 2: You say to the world, What's the most important thing? Or it's like if someone had a gun to your head, and it's like, what's the most important thing? You know what I'm saying, Like, what's that nugget there?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me think.
Speaker 2: Let's see sty quick bang. It's the fight club treatment, the fight club treatment. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not good at on the spot special messages, but I guess, like, really, what I want to say to the world is kind of what I said earlier, is just like, don't get lost right now, because it's very important. They actually want us lost. They don't want you to know who you are. And there's big forces right now in the world that are doing everything that they can to make sure that you stay unaware, because because the more on where you are, the more the evil gets to function, the more the corruption gets to function, the more the political world gets to function, the wars get to function. Because we are all have no clue who we are. So to the world, I want everyone, like you're saying, go out, touch the grass, touch the earth, and remember for a second who you are. Remember that you're not this person that's we're in America. We have podcasts, this is all new, and this is all just some temporary thing. We are human beings in a mystery right now, and we forget it because we're having too much fun play in the theater of being modern YouTubers and all this stuff. You know, we're hypnotized fully, but remember we need to remember who we are because this identity is not going to save us, and the only thing that's going to save us is the part of us that is behind it. And that's all spirituality is. That's all this stuff is is about excavating and getting to that place behind it. All the false identities, the false illusions of the world, that all the hypnosis that we're stuck in, it's about digging past that and getting to that point where the Buddho's pointing too, So the mystics are pointing to. So everyone is pointing us to that place. And if I had a moment to speak to the world, I would point them there if I could, if I can right now, point look there.
Speaker 2: But don't get stuck on the finger.
Speaker 3: People, don't get stuck on the finger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look what's past it? No, that's awesome, man, thank you. So yeah, I guess the other thing is like, for my listeners who might not have heard of you or know who you are, where can we send them.
Speaker 3: My name is Dakota Wint. You can find me on YouTube, you can find me on Instagram, you can find me in most lives. If you're hearing about me now, then we've been doing this. We've been fist bumping each other for a long time. So yeah, just go to YouTube check me out. Maybe if you like the spiritual rants or this or that, you'll find something cool there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dakota of Earth.
Speaker 3: Dakota of Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, never forget that. One special mention to my wife who's been sitting here the whole time, because she she put me onto Dakota's channel. Uh probably twelve years ago when we started dating.
Speaker 3: So that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, well.
Speaker 3: Full circle here. We are big family now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, so hang on the line for just a second. We're gonna we're going to close it out. When we do that in a very mundane and simple but ritualistic way where every single time that we remember, we just say bye guys. You ready, okay, all right, bye.
Speaker 3: Guys, bye guys. Peace.
Speaker 2: Om om oh good one. The people that listen to our show are called the omis.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it is that My Omi's.
Speaker 2: Like yes, yes, ended there.
Speaker 3: So that's right.
Speaker 1: Weird things happen in the backyard. Sohow said the SYS.
Speaker 4: So weird.
Speaker 1: Coming closer to us, closer players straight up.
Speaker 4: Like smiring on the inside of it. No one knows. Man, Wow, come w I ever got there? Got a super solid nut