Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report.
Speaker 2: Join digital forensic Investigator in PI Ed Opperman for an in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors.
Speaker 3: On these topics and more.
Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report, and now here is Investigator Ed Opperman.
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome to the Okay, here we go. Welcome to the Operat Report. I'm your host, Private Investigator Ed Opperman, and the show is brought to you by the support of our sponsors such as krt.
Speaker 3: King dot com.
Speaker 4: That's kartking dot com eight seven seven ninety eight six seven seven seven to one. If you've ever thought about opening your own mobile card or Kiosk business, or maybe adding multiple points of sale locations across the country quickly, or you want to bring an ext revenue by adding coffee, food retail services in your building, warehouse or a lobby called cartking dot com, go to cartdash king dot com. Check out the different designs and models and styles that they have. Pick out the one that applies to your business. They'll custom design it for you, custom build it for you and ship it worldwide. Eight seven seven nine eight six seven seven seven one A. Have you ever heard of a puresoap Flakes dot com Pure saw Flake Company handcrafts fine soap, bors, launchrypowder, concentrated soap flakes using organic vegetable oils and from their Northern Minnesota facility. Bathe your body, wash your clothes with pure soil products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. Their product is kind to living creatures and sensitive skin, safe for drains waterways. So you do your order today at Pure soap Flakes dot com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com, give them a call at two one eight five six eight two five two five, or you can go to Whole Foods check it out over there. I got a link on the Operaman Report website to both Cark King and puresap Flakes dot dot com. Goldmighteygold dot com get your gold and affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, no minimum purchase required. Why saving paper when you can save in gold Almighty gold in the stands. It's difficult to afford large quantities. No one can afford an ounce of gold. That's why they introduce the carrot bar. You can invest in quantities as little as of a tenth of a gram.
Speaker 3: It's like six bucks.
Speaker 4: And in each bar is embedded into this credit card size plastic card. It's eliminated. It's a security counterfeit protection. Almighty Gold they have crypto currency backed in gold. And you can even become an affiliate of almightygold dot com and make a commission on any gold purchase from your affiliate link olmightygold dot com. And don't forget Email revealer dot com and need an infidelity investigation adoption investigation Asset search will locate Want to locate your dad for Father's Day? Email revealer dot com. Okay, let's get to work.
Speaker 3: Let's get a little work.
Speaker 4: Done here today. Take a look at my own notes here. I'm so exhausted you cannot imagine. But up since crack at dawn, I had to go to a doctor's appointment today, and then Victoria's getting ready for college, so she had to get the shots all up to date and paperwork gold done. Where running around trying to work that out with a different kind of vaccinations and stuff that she needs just exhausting. I don't know if I told you last week. I don't know if I was even working on this last week or not. But I've been doing this thing with the old Speaker shows where I've been going in one by one to the old shows and updating the titles and the tags and all the kind of fixing the commercials and stuff in the air one by one, seventeen hundred shows at spreaker dot com. And I was just going blind doing it. Man, as someone I was working on from like five o'clock in the morning, four o'clock in the morning till seven eight o'clock at.
Speaker 5: Night every day.
Speaker 4: The only break I had was when I went to the dentist, and even then, my stupid tooth they put in.
Speaker 3: And fell back out.
Speaker 4: HI.
Speaker 3: So then this week the other night, I, uh, yeah, what I had.
Speaker 4: I made some homemade vegan Kisa dias and some nice nacho chips and stuff like that with this vegan cheese and had a couple of beers with that, and the middle of the night I was so sick I threw up all night long. Still not back one hundred percent back in shape yet. So I'm still still recovering from that. Guys, as if you listen to these interviews I did this week, I sound kind of crappy. Okay, I even had a cancer one. I was supposed to have a Donald Jefferies on the other day, but I.
Speaker 3: Couldn't quite do it.
Speaker 4: By the way, as far as a Vic's college fund goes, I've been talking about we set up a GoFundMe to try and to recover our losses. Our college fund got stolen and so I've been trying to recoup those losses and get her into school. Theres so we set up a little GoFundMe, And it seems like a lot of the listeners are confused or upset about you know, why is he coming to the audience to try and send his daughter to college. So if you don't understand what's going on around here, that's fine. I don't expect you to chip in or help out what our situation here. But if you are one of the listeners we've had here for the last six years, we've been through us through this, all the struggles with the custody and the and the divorce and all the litigation we've been through, and the job protective services and all the problems we've had, you know, and you've lived through this with us, you know, as a family, with my family, week after week after week, you know, and back and forth with this. I kind of do expect you to help out, you know, I do. I think I consider the audience be family and stuff like that. And we're in trouble and you're in trouble. I help the audience all the time. So I do help you to expect you to help out. At the GoFundMe sendatory to college. The link is up on my Facebook. You can find it there. But if you're just some guy passing by, you know, no, of course I don't do it. I don't know I even listen. Okay, but if you are, we would expect your help.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So oh oh yeah. I had a couple of really good shows tonight. What is about the State Bank California State Bank? Fascinating proposal there our guests, I forget his name at the JETTI his name was, I think it was David Jetty going over these possibilities of having a public bank. They call it, they also call it a state bank. In North Dakota they call it a state bank, and basically and I've talked to her this kind of thing before too, with the merchant payment processing servicing. But with a state bank, instead of the profits of the bank going to a few shareholders, the profits would go back to the employees of the bank first, and to the shareholders of the bank that people who have their money invested in the bank. It would pretty much be a non for profit bank run by the state, by the city or a county or a state, or even a national state bank, a not for profit banking. And imagine that all those profits that we know that the banks make from us, basically just the printing money and charging interest on money they don't even have on account, loaning money out that they don't have an account, that if we could do that for people's benefit and personal profit, rather than those profits going to a few greedy shareholders who do no work.
Speaker 3: To contribute to that bank.
Speaker 4: So whatever, they just sit back and they hold their shares of stock, and they earned dividends on that stock. So the idea of state bank is one that would it's really like such a no brainer, would benefit everyone. But again it's one of those scary concepts, you know, that we would have to actually approach these billionaires and millionaires, and excuse me, sir, we have quit have some more, you know, with our little bowl of porridge. They're like, you know what was that the Oliver right, we'd have to grow some testicles, you know, and go to speak to them kindly and say, listen, you know, we want to participate in your wealth and your your your profit. There we're like a little piece of that, you know, since it's our money going into that bank to begin with, you know what a concept. And all of our money is deposited into the bank, you know, all of us, you know, and the money is invested in, it earns interests, you know, it's you know, it's loan back out, and yet we get no benefit from whatsoever the bank.
Speaker 3: It's all that.
Speaker 4: Hey, when I was a kid, you'd put some money in a savings account and you got six seven percent on your savings. You don't even get that now, you know you have one. It's a joke.
Speaker 3: We'll let these guys run us over.
Speaker 4: So the state bank check that out if you haven't checked it out, uh, the California State Banking Alliance. Then we had another show about well Corey Feldman, Corey Feldman and Corey Haim and all the If you go back and look at my old shows, Oh my goodness, did a show. I guess the whole attention wide attention came on Corey Feldman when he announced on Doctor Oz and you know, he was gonna out the people who molested him and attacked him suff but then he set up this gofund me, He's gonna do a movie and all that stuff like that. Uh, but I've been talking about this story for years and years and years. I did a show way way back, well, let's look at.
Speaker 3: The clues.
Speaker 4: And where I looked at Corey's book, and I looked at other people's books and other written articles and stuff like that, and I pretty much laid out my theory of you know, who I think was behind all this. And I still pretty much stand by what I reported back way, way, way way back before anybody was talking about this topic at all. And then you know, he got on Doctor Oz and everybody, and now it's all over the place, the stories over the place, and became a big controversy back and forth with the Corey Haymes mother, Judy Haym, you know, going back and forth, and then they contacted this girl Lauren Axelrod to read a statement on YouTube and that went crazy. Then I had all the Corey's angels on the show, and Scottie I always.
Speaker 3: Forget if it's shorts of Schweltz, but.
Speaker 4: Scotty, the guy from the movie, wants her name of Christmas story, the kid that licked the pole, but look at his tongue stuck to the pole. Anyway, It's just, you know, fascinating to me, how after you know, being intimately involved in his story and all the people involved in it and dealing with them all personally and coming to my conclusions and you know, my research and all that stuff like that. That now and many people out there who you listen to on YouTube, I have heard that show. It's many many listens, and even Feldman at one time retweeted or something like that. So it's out that people know about it, and people have copied from it, you know. And I've complained about this a few times and people would say to.
Speaker 3: Me, well that, you know, don't worry. You'll get your credits.
Speaker 4: Someday and you'll get and you're totally missing a point. That's really not what upsets me when when people watch my work and then go out and report as their own work.
Speaker 3: That's really not the issue.
Speaker 4: The issue is is that they pretty much get it wrong. Okay, they get the information wrong, they don't understand what I'm talking about, and they kind of embellish and make things up, and they're pretty much reporting not from their own work, but they're reporting something that they saw on YouTube or something that.
Speaker 3: They heard on YouTube.
Speaker 4: And about ninety percent, I can't give you an exact percentage, but the majority of the stuff you see people going on these YouTube channels when they stand there and they look at the camera, you know, and talking away. You know, they got all these loyal listeners and their fans and their YouTubers and subscribers and thumbs uppers. All this guys is just rehashing the same stuff back and forth that they've all watched on YouTube. They've done no original work, and so I don't mind, you know, being copied or you know whatever that, But what I do mind is that no new work is being done, and you're taken my work from years ago and just repeating it and getting it wrong in many cases. I got another problem too, is you know, by the way, too, if you are listening to this on YouTube. Just recently, in the past week or two, I've put up some shows and I've taken them down from YouTube. One was about George Nader. George Nator was just busted I think was last week of the week before for child pornography. He had a cell phone full of child pornography. He was on his way to Marrow Lago to visit the Trump's people, and we did a whole show about that. Me and Pierce Redmond did the show about that over a year ago when we first heard the name George Nader and we looked them up and without the story about him, know one, what's talking about is a background and child mustation and child pornography or his arresting, his convictions in those cases. But we talked about a year ago. So when his name came back up and he was arrested and was being talked about in the news, I repeated that show. I put it up on spreaker, and then I put it up on YouTube. But the problem is there were so many complaints and comments and rude, nasty remarks on YouTube complaining about the show that I just took it down from YouTube.
Speaker 3: So it's up on spreaker if you want to find it there. Then I put up a show.
Speaker 4: I think it was about Mata Morris, the Culton Matamors, or it might have been the other one. I did another one about this guy was involved in a sex live CULTU and involved in Mexico. And I've been putting up these shows and then you put them up on YouTube, and you just got all these stupid comments and these stupid complaints and stuff like that, and every time you get one of those, you get an email notification. I gotta check my emails, I gotta stay up on time when my clients to do it and stuff. Somebody's in trouble, and it's just like, you know, it's not worth it. YouTube's not paying me anymore. It's just not worth it to have it on there. So if you want to there's way more content right now on spreaker than there is on YouTube. So if you want to find my real work and you're listening to this on YouTube, you're wasting your time, really because all the actions and is over on spreaker dot com s p R e A k e r dot com And if you sign up there and you follow the show, you get an email notification when a new live show goes up, there's a chat room, there's a comments section and all that as well, and you can download. You don't just have to sit there and listen and play it on you your device.
Speaker 3: That you can actually download and play it later. So there's that. So my complaint is.
Speaker 4: About people, and that sae why the show is called All roads lead back to YouTube, you know, because all the stuff you see being regurgitated or back around than this sloppy circle with these characters on YouTube, it's just people just watching other YouTube videos and just adding to it or comment to it. Maybe they will talk to somebody once in a while, but very little of that that I can see. It's all just basically and I see this guy.
Speaker 3: You know, a comment.
Speaker 4: And it goes, well, we're pretty sure that the guy who molested the Corey Haynes.
Speaker 3: Was Charlie Sheen.
Speaker 5: We're pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Well, how are you sure? You know?
Speaker 4: No one was talking about that before me? Nobody, nobody was talking about that before me. So how are you not pretty sure?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: How did you where to that information arrived from that you've come to this conclusion And it's not so bad that, you know, I gotta see this, but then the same people want to argue with me about you know, about you know, what their conclusion is is what they're you know, it's been when you get back to it, basically it's based on my work. It's just so uh frustrating.
Speaker 3: You can't imagine.
Speaker 5: Boy, let me see, let me look at this thing, because they had a lot of problems with you.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 4: Okay, well there was some and again it goes back to the same theme of this whole show of me complaining. This evening, there was some new news without on Dershowitz this week. Basically what happened was, oh, boys, I guess a couple of years back, Dershowitz had filed a lawsuit against the Virginia Roberts Virginia Goofries attorneys, and they filed the countersuit back. Basically defamation lawsuits and any made bar complaints, all kinds of stuff back and forth. And then one Friday night the press release comes out and they said, Dershwitz sends out this press release first saying I'm excited to announce that the suit's been settled and it's been dropped and you know, and all this kind of stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy and what.
Speaker 4: And when I read this and I reported on this to it but a week I reported about it when it first came out, and people, well, she's making fun of me, saying because I said, well, it sounds like Dershowitz caved.
Speaker 3: Dershowitz gave up.
Speaker 4: You know, And people were making fun of me and saying, well, that Opperman has a different view of this case. Well, when it turns out, I guess they did have a different view. My view was the correct view. My view was from the correct perspective, the right one. Because what happened was more recently, Dershwitz started making some comments about the Virginia Roberts and she sued him. And when she sued him, her attorney and for defamation because she called her a liar. And when her attorneys sued Dershowitz, they put in their complaint that he settled that previous lawsuit and paid money. So when he was being accused back then, he didn't take the case to court. He paid out money to settle the case. Okay, so when they when they put this in their complaint, now they don't just expose this, but they jeopardize risking the the original settlement. This is what a strong position the attorneys have for Virginia Roberts right now in this suit against Dershowitz, in this complaint alone, before they even get to court, they have an admission by Dershowitz that he had something to settle, that he didn't want to go to court, he didn't want his information exposed. And so just this week there was a ruling he tried to get the attorneys throwing off the case in that they were there were potential witnesses, which these were all really clever legal tactics, man, that you don't only see in really really major litigation of this level. Guys of Warmer Harvard law professor and the people he's working against, a former federal judges and stuff. You know, it's really legal maneuvering. But they made a legal error and the judge threw it out. His response there of course he can always refile, So there's that. But even in that, in Goufrees original complaint against Derschwitz, her attorneys included in that complaint a map, and it was a map of all the travels of Jeffrey Epstein and his victims, and it showed, you know, how he had the Palm Beach mansion, and then it would show flights going from there down to the Virgin Islands. It would show flights going from there to New Mexico, where he has a home and a ranch in New Mexico. It would show flights going from there to New York and some other spots too, out of the country. And I believe that that photograph, that picture was included in its complaint as a response to all the bad, sloppy reporting that's out there on the Epstein case, all this low hanging fruit reporting that is banded about on this case. Everyone who wants to talk about the flight logs, okay, and who was on the flight log of the flights down.
Speaker 3: To Pedo Island, Okay.
Speaker 4: This fascination with this island down in the Virgin Islands, and now people are even calling it the Bahamas, and they have this old bizarre theory that Jeffrey Epstein is running on an offshore bank down in the bot House. Just completely complete disinformation, complete made up stuff out of people's heads, just complete nonsense, just complete irresponsibility. And I believe that that picture was placed in this complaint in response to some of this ridiculous reporting of people that are trying to put the focus down on this island in the Virgin Islands, where the majority of these crimes took place in Palm Beach, Florida, walking distance from mar A Lago. The main victim was a child who worked at Mara a Lago, whose father worked at Maro a Lago, whose father was able to retire from his employment at Mara a Lago. The other main location where these crimes took place was New York City, Manhattan, Okay, at Epstein's mansion. This isn't me making this this. This isn't me looking things up that. This is in the court documents, this is in the afford David's This is all there. This isn't me my opinions, my theory, This isn't stuff that I'm I don't watch any of this YouTube crap. I'm not watching anybody else talking about this stuff because it's all nonsense. It's all crap. I'm talking to people involved.
Speaker 5: I'll give you another example.
Speaker 4: And you know, and I know this is gonna turn into, oh, we bought an ego. It has such an ego, and he thinks he's the best investigator in the whole world. You know, and I'm so sick of it, you know. But I'm just to give you another example. All right, everybody knows now all the low hanging fruiters, right, everyone knows about the quote from the Vicky Ward article in New York Magazine about Oh, Trump's voice booms from the speakerphone. Oh, Jeff Epstein, we were great pals. He's a wonderful guy. He likes beautiful women as much as I do.
Speaker 3: Many of them on the younger side.
Speaker 4: Oh that Jeff Shirre likes his social life, right, everybody, Okay, I had the holding memorize when I first found this. Okay, when I first found that quote, because you got to remember when this whole case, when I found this case, and I was talking about this case, and there was the Vicky Ward article, and pretty much it was me that was it. Nick Bright did some writing on this too, some work on this too, but pretty much it was it.
Speaker 3: Joe Robert More knew.
Speaker 4: About it, came on my show, talked about it. But pretty much I was it. Okay, And I found the.
Speaker 3: Vicky Ward quote.
Speaker 4: And I used to because you know, I hated Trump, and I used to post this quote well, and people would laugh at me. So no one can find that quote, ed because when you would copy and paste the quote and put it in Google, it wouldn't turn up. I hate you had to go find the New York article and then find the quote and then show. Okay, So I made a little meme out of it. And if you could find the meme, it's so old that it has my old Operam and.
Speaker 3: Report YouTube channel on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, at the bottom there's the lead and because I was trying to drive traffic to by and of course shortly after.
Speaker 3: That the channel got shut down. Okay, no one was talking about this.
Speaker 4: So now I got people reporting that meme, the meme that I posted in twenty fifteen, Okay that people thought it accused me of making up you know, just like they accused me of making up that photo we found that which is a case of Gaine mcgala found at the Trump at Epstein at the marl Lago at the tennis tournament, and Prince Andrew I had accused of making that one up for years. Oh boy, I'd tell you it's so exhausting. It is just so exhausting.
Speaker 3: And there's so much especially in that case especially, there's so.
Speaker 5: Much disinformation and so much manipulation of the truth.
Speaker 3: And that's bad enough that you got to deal with that.
Speaker 6: You know, people talk about there's.
Speaker 5: So much.
Speaker 4: Outright disorganized, methodical, sponsored disinformation in that case. Okay, that's bad enough to try and overcome and try and educate people. This whole thing, these quotes that everybody loves to talk about Lola Express and Pedro Island comes straight for us from a source. Okay, it's a massad linked source that that came up with those phrases that everybody loves to repeat over and over. Hey, you know, so it's bad enough to you know, we're dealing with real serious, organized opposition and as. But then on top of that, we got to have these hucksters and clowns and YouTubers just making stuff up as they go along, you know, just repeating the surface material without even understanding what they're talking about. The big news this past month is the Dirshwitz lawsuit where where there's a complaint that where they out Dershwitz for settling a previous lawsuit where he was accused of me lessing his kid. Okay, you know he's basically admitting, yeah, it happened, and they're going outnder their way to do this, and they're risking their settlement, and they're going out of their way to do this, and they're placing in there a photograph for no other reason other than to correct the record here of all this nonsense about pedo Island, Pedo Island, pedo island, the lad express on planes. They're showing you where this stuff happened. Hey, and then also too, then it was all and two about when a loss was settled. One of the suits was settle. I forget which one, and all.
Speaker 3: The news coverages.
Speaker 4: Oh now, these girls, the truth will never come out. And then you know, like it's some kind of a loss. The plaint is in that case won their case. The case was settled, they won their case. They were victorious, okay, you know, And well another truth will ever go about, you know, somehow, and they turn it around some kind of a victim victory for absence.
Speaker 5: And by the way, too, this.
Speaker 4: Whole building up of this one, uh pervert as somehow like the king of all perverts. You are the king of all child traffickers.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Nowhere near is this guy the king of all child traffickers? Okay, nowhere near. And there's no evidence of that whatsoever. Okay, Yeah, the guy's a rich guy, and yeah he's involved in blackmail. Yeah he's involved in child right, BA is involving all stuff. Yeah he's a bad guy. Yes, yes, yes, it's good friends with Clinton's, friends with the with the the Trumps, yes, all the Dershowitz, friends with the Rush Child's.
Speaker 3: Yes. But this idea, this is.
Speaker 4: Like the number one'll get to me, number one. Where'd you get that from? Just because you're just the only one you know about this is so.
Speaker 5: Frustrating, you can't imagine.
Speaker 4: And something just popped in my head to the cinema when I was saying that, uh oh yeah, right, the thing too with George Nader, Okay, because you know I did on George nat I mean we brought on the George names is the one who was if you don't know who the George Nator's story. Just to back that up a little bit, I gotta apologize.
Speaker 3: I'm really exhausted.
Speaker 4: We've been up since the crack of dawn today trying to deal with ald kind of medical insurance and getting vaccinations and stuff.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: A brutal day, Another brutal day in the life of the armaments are okay, But the whole George Native story was, and it's a fascinating story. You should go find the original report me and pierced it on speaker. It's very recent. You can find them very recently. Is he was the one who was down at that meeting in the Seychelles Island with Eric Prince, the head of Blackwater, okay, and a Russian oligarch, right, And they were down there talking about stuff. And then he was very close with the Trump campaign. He did that on behalf of the Trump campaign, as a matter of fact. And then he got he was detained on his way to the Tomorrow Glago to meet with the Trump people. He was meeting with Flynn, he was meeting with Manafort, he was even meeting with Rice. Previous all this stuff, right, heavy twelve videos of a previous conviction of child rape, a second conviction of child pornography that was dropped on you know, technicalities, legal maneuvering. So okay, fine, and this is a big story. But the partisan people who are Trump fans have to say no, no, no. And look, we found this picture of him in a bathing suit with Bill Clinton on Petal Islands's obsession with this freaking island. Okay, Clinton's raping people all over the place. It doesn't even island to do it. Okay, it's just like his crazy story as whether the Clintons are raping people in some pedal camp in Arizona. Yeah, you know, man, I listened to myself talking about this, trying to bring some common sense to that. I sound going to start raving madman because all this stuff is just insanity. George Nator had nothing to do. He's not the same George Nader in that picture whatsoever. Okay, that's been debunked over and over again. But even if he was, what difference does that make? You know, Oh, he was really working for the Clintons. He obviously he was working for the Trump campaign. If he's if he's on his way to visit mar Alago, he's working for Trump.
Speaker 3: But if he was.
Speaker 4: Working for the Clintons, he's still a bad guy. What does that mean? You know, it just makes no sense. Okay, let's take a commercial break. This show's going nowhere, just going nowhere, and now a word from our sponsors, Pure soap Flakes dot Com two point eight five six eight two five two five have you ever heard of castile soap. Pure Soap Flake Company handcrafts find soap bars, laundry powder, and concentrated soap flakes using organic vegetable oils from their Northern Soda facility. Bathe your body and wash your clothes with pure soap products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. Puresol Flight Company products are kind to living creatures and sensitive skin, safer drains and waterways, and work great in high efficiency washers on top and front loading machines.
Speaker 3: Order today at puresoap Flakes dot.
Speaker 4: Com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com, or give them a call two one eight five six eight two five two five two one eight five six eight two five two five. Pureso Flight Company is a proud member of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild Opermanreport dot com. Hey, do you like what you're hearing? Do you like the work that you see us doing here at Opermanreport? You can support that work becoming a member at Oppermanreport dot com and as you have access to over two hundred exclusive shows and interviews that you can't find on YouTube or speaker or iHeart or iTunes or kyah. You can't find them anywhere else online exclusive to our member sections to our members also too. There's images, videos, documents, court docs, a lot of content there at Oppermanreport dot com. And it's the memberships that support the Operaman Report and allow us to play these shows for free on Friday nights and Saturday nights on all.
Speaker 5: The stations you hear us on.
Speaker 4: You can also make a donation at Operamanorreport dot com. If you want to support the show and become a member, I can give you a discount. I'll give you thirteen months for sixty five dollars if you email me directly at Oppermanreport at gmail dot com and don't forget you can hear your ed played here on the Operant Report reach hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis because the show is.
Speaker 3: Repeated every day all over the world.
Speaker 4: Contact me at Opera Report at gmail dot com and I'll give you a good deal on advertising rates. Almightygold dot com get your gold and affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, No minimum purchase required. Why saving paper when you can save in gold. Almightygold dot com understands it's difficult to afford gold and large quantities. No one can afford an ounce of gold. This is why Almighty goold has introduced to you Carrot Bars, a most reliable company where you can buy gold in minor quantities from as little as a tenth of a gram that's like six bucks. Each gold bar is inset into the Carrot Bar frame, which is a standard credit card size, and it's covered by a safety laminate. It's imprinted with a unique DNA for counterfeit protection and provided with a black light authenticity signature on the front. Gold almightygold dot com. They have a cryptocurrency backed in gold, and you can become an affiliate at almightygold dot com and make a commission from any gold that is purchased from your affiliate link. It's contact us at almightygold dot com. That's their email address, contact us at almightygold dot com.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report and now here is an investigator at Opperman.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back to the Operaman Report.
Speaker 4: I'm your host private investigator at Opperman and uh you know again, I don't think I'm making my point clear and making clear what my frustration is and all this, and people are just gonna look at this and look at the surface of it and say, well, it's complaining again, and it's ego when he wants credit for everything and he's the best investigator and he's the first one doing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: What I'm more concerned about, okay.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 4: You know, I find these stories, I bring them out to the public, and then they get co opted and they get mismanaged, and they get and I create monsters, okay, I create a fish story, you know, and then then the truth of these stories get discredited and get maneuvered and handled by professionals in many.
Speaker 3: Cases, but also too just uh.
Speaker 4: What do you call it? A messed up by amateurs, you know, just by sloppy amateurs, you know, and uh it, there's a few things on my mind, and even too, when I give a platform to certain people, certain guests or some you know, other people have tried to help any career, and I thought they were legit when I first met him, and then you kind of find out, well, either someone got to them or and you don't have to get to someone by paying them off. You can just manipulate. You can get into their life and manipulate them. And unless you're constantly on the alert for this kind of thing, and it's easy to happen. I've had it happen to me, you know. And if you don't think that's.
Speaker 5: It's out there, oh God, trust me, it is.
Speaker 3: Now. I'll give you an example.
Speaker 4: You know, I've done a couple of shit was recently, one about Max Spears and another one about Stephen Kelly.
Speaker 3: And the way I've titled the show is, you know, my.
Speaker 4: Personal experience with Art Bell or my personal experience with Max Spears. And I've been hearing a lot out there about Fiona Barnett, and I was tempted to do a show and say, you know, my personal and put in the title you know, my God, the title on YouTube has to be, you know, perfect, otherwise there's a million problems and no complaints and all lunacy goes on. But I was tempted to do a show this evening or because her name is out there and she's having her own problems again, she's taking down her Twitter channel and stuff like that, and just do a show about my personal experience with Fiona Barnett, and I should have said at the beginning of the show, because I still may make that the title, and I may change the title later on somewhere down the road. But if you do that, and then if they don't hear about if that's not the first thing you're talking about in the first thirty seconds, then you got all these complaints and assholes.
Speaker 7: Oh was supposed to be about to Yeah, it doesn't start until ten minutes in, you know, and everybody's all having a heart attack, man, And it's just and I'm having a lot of proms taking on the abuse I got to put up with.
Speaker 4: But anyway, there's a perfect example Fionda Barnett. About six years ago, when Fionda Barnett was in the tabloids for accusing who's that girl, Nicole Kidman's father of molesting her.
Speaker 3: David Sherter I.
Speaker 4: Was in contact with her and he says, ed, would you like to interview Fiondal Barnett, And I said, what, that's an interesting story. This woman came out she says that Nicole Kidman's father and molested when she was like child. And then he later on I think it was a suicide, and you know, he died, the kid min's father, you know, before it could be properly investigated. So I had her on the show, and I think it's the first time she was ever on a show in the United States. And he used to call her candy girl back then. By the way, to you, you don't even hear that anymore, but they don't, you know, we had to put candy girl in the title because no one knew what we were talking about. No one knew the name Fiona Barnett back in those days before Ed Opperman interviewed her. Ed operon doesn't know what the hell he's doing.
Speaker 3: The silly goose.
Speaker 4: And I listened to her story, and I listened to the stuff about Nicole Kidman, and I do believe the part about Nicole Kidman's father, okay. And then I saw some pictures that she had of her family on her Twitter channel, and I said, well, you know what if she was brought up in that family, yet, something definitely happened to this woman, and my contact with dealings with her and stuff like that, I could tell that something's happened to this woman. It's not a woman who's making up stories and you know, out for a hoax or paid off for something like that. That was pretty much the majority of my contact with Fiona Barnett.
Speaker 3: Now, later on, when I.
Speaker 4: Took over Awake Radio, which was a UK British based internet radio station, I needed hosts and I figured she would be perfect. She wanted to do a show, so I gave her a show in the station and it was called Pedals down Under. And you know, I had to deal with her, and she was very serious about doing the show.
Speaker 3: She was very.
Speaker 4: Driven and methodical.
Speaker 3: She wanted to put out a.
Speaker 4: Really good product, you know, and she had people helping her, and she wanted to learn. She wanted to do it, and I helped her as much as I could. I gave her the year time. I still have a bunch of those recordings from those old shows that, by the way, I don't think anybody else has manywhere in the WHO world. I think I'm the only one has them because they played on the air live and they weren't uploaded to any kind of archives or.
Speaker 3: YouTube or anything. I think I'm the only one has them.
Speaker 4: And uh, what happened was after that she was doing a show every Monday, every Wednesday, whatever it was, and it was going fine, you know, got a good response and the chat room would be full of people. And I found her then at that time too, to be a very sincere person as well, again a person who's been in some kind of trauma in her life. Now other issues came up, okay, And I think what happened was I never really looked into it that much because I really don't care that much.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: But I had a little falling out with David Shirder. Okay, he had a show too. And right after I had that falling out with David Sherter, which.
Speaker 3: Was basically all in his head.
Speaker 4: You know, I was more than happy to let him continue doing a show, even though he the guy was in bad shape at the time. I was more than happy to let him continue doing his show. But one day he stopped sending shows over. He blocked me here and there.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine.
Speaker 4: And that same time Fionna Barnett stopped sending me shows too, stop talking to me. To his wall, contacted her, talked to me, okay, fine, I lost two hosts. Okay, A big deal.
Speaker 3: Life goes on. Then she went on to do her own things.
Speaker 4: I don't think she ever went back to do a radio show, but she disappeared off the face of the earth. She shut down horror accounts and she disappeared. Now this is like going back four years ago, and people were contacting me saying, Ed, do you know what's going on with Fiona?
Speaker 3: Eddie your friends with Fiona? Can you help her? Can you help find her?
Speaker 4: You know, I says, mom. You know I'm not friends with Fiona. I don't know if youon know that. Well, you know, she just one day she stops sending the shows up, she stopped talking to me, and she's gone. And by the way too, it's not unusual for something. You have a host on your show and I just, you know, just stop sending the shows and stop talking to you. And they come back later on.
Speaker 3: Oh damn.
Speaker 4: Sorry. You know Ed, I was an alcoholic or I have depression, you know, and that stuff happens.
Speaker 3: It's life.
Speaker 4: I've done it to people myself, to this people, you know, and I just didn't want to talk to me anymore.
Speaker 3: So it's life.
Speaker 4: Okay, We're all.
Speaker 3: Big kids in the big city.
Speaker 4: So she disappears, and people contacted me saying, hey, can you help find her? I said, well, no, I have no no I have nothing, no information on her whatsoever. Plus if other than I'm working on them more concerned about And one of these times that she had closed off all her Internet and meet social media and stuff like that and disappeared. She came back about a month later and had written this long statement about an experience that she had where she was convinced that people were trying to kill her, and that she went to some location, a remote location. She was trying to help some people who were suffering from ritual abuse, and she was going to counsel them and bring them out of their problems and.
Speaker 3: All of this and uh, and then she said they brought it to a spot and they.
Speaker 4: Were gonna kill her, and she escaped through her life and I read.
Speaker 3: This whole thing and I didn't find it to be credible whatsoever.
Speaker 4: And from that point I just decided, well, Okay, here's the person you know who've had some kind of problems and a damaged person. She was damaged in her life, she went through trauma, and this is one of the ways she's it's it's showing itself in her life and in her behavior and in her activities. So I pretty much at that point just you know, wrote her off, said, you know, I've I'm done with Fiona Barnett. You know, I have no more interest in what she's doing, who she's talking to, what's going on. And then she starts, you know, making the circuit, the YouTube circuit with all the folks, and she's inserting herself into this Isaac Cappy stuff and all these characters. Now that you see these uh, who's this other one, Ashcroft? You know, all these characters, who who are they and where do they come from other than they have a periscope account or a YouTube account or in a Twitter account and they're just coming up making wild accusations against people, and everyone just all follows them up. And somehow they were able to generate this huge following overnight. As if you had a bunch of Russian bots helping you, okay, as if there was something out there like like these Russian bot farms, you know, they could help people, you know, generate this kind of traffic and following on people like Cambridge Analytica that were out there that could fund these kind of operations and get people out there, right as if those things existed, Because you have people like me man, I could name a couple of other names, guys I know and respect. They're trudging away week after week out here, bringing your real news, bringing your real information. Everyone says, ed up ahead of the game. Okay, fine, but you know, years for anybody's talking about stuff I'm talking about. But somehow we never gathered that kind of following with all the work I put into this. Well, they experience of life, experience the contacts I have. But somehow these other characters just they can do it right. And then they all start getting they all know each other behind the scenes. They're all getting together and chin chit chatting mind the scenes and stuff that they all seem to know each other too, you know. And even when they go on the air and they pretend they don't know each other, behind the scenes, they all know each other. They're all working together and got things going on together, deals and agreements and arrangements and all kinds of plans, you know, all stuff going on. So now, more recently, it seems that the Fiona's falling off the map once again, and people are connecting it to the size of Cappy story and uh this another anonymous report written by some anonymous characters like Lengthy. You can't even call an investigation with some kind of lengthy written pisis on us, on our life, and you know, and you know who knows who this?
Speaker 3: If you're gonna be making accusations.
Speaker 4: And use your real name, come on, use's who are you. You can't walk into a courtroom and start pointing fingers and accusing people without sitting on the witness stand getting sworn in saying what is your name, where do you.
Speaker 3: Live, what do you do for a living? How old are you?
Speaker 4: And if you if you listen to me to an interview. This is are a basic questions I ask everybody an interview, because that's just a basic interrogation one O one or interview one O one or statement one on one.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I don't think I'm going anywhere.
Speaker 5: With the show tonight. Let's see what got left? Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Alone the same theme as all this.
Speaker 4: And and this is just so frustrating because you still have people out there here, we have you know, mister Trump comes out, you know, and he says, well, yeah, you know, if the Russians came back to me with the information, sure I'd look at it. Look so all this stuff everyone's coming at me. There was no collusion, There was no clusion. But not only was it collusion, but here he is say, right now here collude again. He said, I'll do it again. Oh yeah, I want to look at it. Sure, you know, I can get to a whole thing about that, because I gotta tell you know, when it first came out and we heard the stuff about Christopher Steele and how you know he was also working for the DNC and working for Liberty Beacon. You know, I said, well, what's the difference between them Trump getting information from the Russians and the Clintons is getting information from this foreign agent as well. You know, he's a British citizen, you know. And this was discussed in PI groups. You know, it says, well, you know, the way you do you go to a law firm. You know, then they can hire you know, you can do you can do opposition research because it's my business.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, yeah, you can.
Speaker 4: You can hire an opposition research firm here in the United States and they can subcontract out to a law firm and hire other agents and sources and throughout the world, which is again a little bit different than using actual foreign intelligence agencies. Anyway, I mean, we can do a whole show about that. We had this discussion behind the scenes with private investigators who do this for a living. We have these kinds of concerns because we don't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: You know the un of some of the things we talk about on these email loops is how do we stay out of trouble? You know, how do we avoid problems?
Speaker 3: You know? Besides, hey, his nbig got a source for this, NB got a source for that, you know. But you know there's still people.
Speaker 4: Out there, you know, again because of all this regurgitated YouTube you know, circle nonsense, you know, foolishness. They will say, well, the Russians never interfered the election because they had never read the Muller report. They never even read the Barr letter. And by the way, too man, you know, we can go into this whole thing. That's the low hanging fruit about this story going around about how Barr's father worked for the Dalton School where Jeffrey Epstein worked and there's the big connection between Barr and Epstein. The big connection with Barr and Epstein is that Barr worked for Kirkland Kirkland Ellis, the law firm they got Jeffrey Epstein off. That's the story.
Speaker 3: But who cares. I'm dumb with all this.
Speaker 4: Is what makes me just want to give up. So people are still saying there's no Russian interference, and you know when it's one hundred pages of the Mulla report is about Russian interference. A quarter of the report is about the Russian interference. No no, no Fox and it says what the Hammy says. Well there and people are still talking about seth Rich. You know, there's still people out there who think that seth Rich was somehow involved in us. When when the people who were offering the rewards for seth Rich information, the people who were claiming they were investigating the seth Rich murder all come out and said it's it's it was, they have nothing. Okay, it comes out in the Mule report that they The only thing that really was there in my opinion with seth Rich was that Assigns used to hint around and Assigne offered a reward. But Assigne, it's come out in the Meal report that the design should fake all it. He threw seth Rich and his family under the bus. Seth Rich's family has come out with a statement but people are still out there talking about Seth Rich and why because they're watching on YouTube. Because looking on YouTube, they're not reading the report, they're not reading Sethwich's family statement, they're not reading this stuff. We're watching fancy music and stuff on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: The other one too, is, uh, people want to send me likes about Bennie you know, Oh, well do you have to watch this like on Bennie. I don't tell you all about the rest of the answer. You know what, there's just so much to go into this. There's no way I can get into this today.
Speaker 3: There's just too much, you know. But the things to look into.
Speaker 4: If there's anybody listening to me who even cares and respect what I'm doing, I because see, yeah, I'm way ahead of the game on all that stuff, and most of the people out there. What you gotta focus on, okay, is if you read the indict of Roger Stone and you read the Mule Report, it talks about how the d n C found out they were hacked, and then they went and hired CrowdStrike, the digital friends and investigators to find out, you know, and protect their system. But they found out they were hacked another way, not as Benny tells you, Okay, not through the death of Seth Rich, not through all this nonsense. Okay, how did you tell me how they found out they were hacked? Were they just walking along one day and they stumble on something, you know? Or were they contacted and told hey, we have dirt on you. Okay, you tell me what happened? Man, You use your own common sense, you don't you know? Or go watch a YouTube.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 4: Is there a single YouTube out there talking about that besides me? That because because they need the first one first, any of the first one, then they.
Speaker 3: Don't the copy it.
Speaker 4: We'll go get to work, all right, guys, I'm done and this is a crappy show, but I can't help it. I'm exhausted. We can barely keep up with what we're doing here. If you like the show, you can check out our member section Operamanreport dot com. There's tons and tons of new content up there all the time. Check out our spreaker channel, which is where I'm trying to send everybody to now rather than YouTube. There's way more content on spreaker right now than there is on YouTube.
Speaker 3: In the past week, we've uploaded stuff.
Speaker 4: I just oploaded a show by Pierce Redmond just last night on the speaker channel s p R E A K e R dot com Operaman report.
Speaker 3: You can find it that way. We do need your your support and donations.
Speaker 4: One of my sponsors isn't gonna be renewing almightygol dot com, so if you want to get some gold, is the time I do it. Okay, it's because they won't be renewing their sponsorship, so we need sponsors, We need donations.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: Things are really really tight over here, and I gotta lose college fund stuff going on, and uh, you know, Vick's got to learn how to drive. I would love to be able to hire a driving lesson for at least one or two rather than her driving like me. You know, I'm trying to teach her how to drive. And you know we're really short on the tuition too, so we have that GoFundMe help Victoria get to college.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's about it, guys, thank.
Speaker 5: You so much, and now a word from our sponsors.
Speaker 4: Pure sooap Flakes dot com two point eight five six eight two five two five Have you ever heard of Castile Soap? Pure Soap Flake Company Handcrafts Find Soap far As laundry powder and concentrated soap flakes using organic vegetable oils from their Northern Minnesota facility. Bathe your body and wash your clothes with pure soap products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. Pure Soap Flight Company products are kind to living creatures and sensitive skin, safer drains and waterways, and work great in high efficiency washers on top and front loading machines. Order today at puresap Flakes dot com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com, or give them a call two one eight five six eight two five two five two one eight five six eight two five two five. Puresol Flight Company is a proud member of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild Operamanreport dot com. Hey, do you like what you're hearing? Do you like the work that you see us doing here at Opermanreport? You can support that work by becoming a member at Oppermanreport dot com. And as you have access to over two hundred exclusive shows and interviews that you can't find on YouTube or speaker or iHeart or iTunes or Kyah.
Speaker 5: You can't find them.
Speaker 4: Anywhere else online exclusive to our member sections to our members also too. There's images, videos, documents, court docs, a lot of content there at Oppermanreport dot com. And it's the memberships that support the Operaman Report and allow us to play these shows for free on Friday nights and Saturday nights on all the stations you hear us on. You can also make a donation at Oppermanreport dot com. If you want to support the show and become a member, I can give you a discount. I'll give you thirteen months for sixty five dollars if you email me directly at Oppermanreport at gmail dot com, and don't forget we can hear your ed played here on The Operaan Report reach hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis because the show is repeated every day all.
Speaker 5: Over the world.
Speaker 4: Contact me at Opera Report at gmail dot com and I'll give you a good deal on advertising rates. Almightygold dot com get your gold and affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, no minimum purchase required. Why save in paper when you can save in gold. Almightygold dot com understands it's difficult to afford gold and large quantities. No one can afford an ounce of gold. This is why Almightygold has introduced to you Carrot Bars, a most reliable company where you can buy gold in minor quantities from as little as a tenth of a gram that's like six bucks. Each gold bar is inset into the Carrot Bar frame, which is a standard credit card size, and it's covered by a safety laminate. It's imprinted with a unique DNA for counterfeit protection and provided with a black light authenticity signature on the front. Gold almightygold dot com. They have a cryptocurrency backed in gold, and you can become an affiliate at almightygold dot com and make a commission from any gold that is purchased from your affiliate link. It's contact us at almightygold dot com. That's their email address. Contact us at almightygold dot com.
Speaker 1: Gold is the Opferman Report, and now here is an investigator at Opferman