Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, the JV Show. I'm Selena, but I'm just something like something is not right, but.
Speaker 1: Not everyone's in here in the room.
Speaker 2: I can't put my feet who it is something, and I think it'll come to me at some point. I will talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, JV Show. This is Riquel from San Jose. It is twelve oh one on October first, and I want to wish my daughter a happy sixteenth birthday. I'm so proud to be your mommy dad Lucas, and I love you so much. Happy birthday, Happy, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Who the Oh, yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: Jennie's not here that good?
Speaker 1: How'd you figure that out?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It just kind of looked around the room. I was like, oh my god, somebody's missing and it's hurt.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, I don't know if I would have gotten I don't know if I would have gotten the.
Speaker 2: Second top back of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so Yo, Disneyland.
Speaker 4: I want to wish my son, now Harlow, a happy third birthday for three years in a row.
Speaker 5: To a fart, Yeah, Graham, do you give a part?
Speaker 1: Not even a little tinyg not even not even one as big as this, not even that big. No, I don't so here you go. Oh yeah, but a lot of birthdays today, he said, for three years in a row.
Speaker 6: And he's at Disneyland right now again.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What did you take from that? That he's left us to talk back three years in a.
Speaker 2: Row, we've shouted him out three years in a row, Or that.
Speaker 1: They've gone to Disneyland three years in a row he's talking about the show, Or that it's his third birthday and he's had a birthday three.
Speaker 2: Years in a row. Probably that, Yeah, I think that's how it works. We do have crazy cash, you know. It's back here on wildany for nin your chance to win one thousand dollars. It's on stand, Bye Graham. Do you have something here you want?
Speaker 1: I do want to do it, buddy. Here's the new game we're gonna play. I'm gonna read you guys a headline and you tell me what it's about. Okay, Okay, Montana man to be sentenced for unthinkable crime on sheep? What do you think the crime on the sheep was?
Speaker 2: He shaved them in places they didn't want to be shaved. That's a crime for sure, consent to have you heard of it?
Speaker 1: Just an unthinkable crime. It's been this Montana man dress them.
Speaker 6: Up and force them to perform.
Speaker 2: Performing on him, perform like show, perform a show.
Speaker 1: What kind of I don't.
Speaker 2: Unthinkable. Yeah, he didn't do like like sick things to them.
Speaker 1: I mean the obvious. I thought, your guys is first guest.
Speaker 2: I mean we couldn't say that.
Speaker 6: Why not with gross Yeah, and this is a family show.
Speaker 2: There's the kids there leaping.
Speaker 1: That should have been your first guest.
Speaker 2: It was my first thought.
Speaker 1: Think about crime on sheep. No, it's actually not shockingly this guy, Arthur Schueberth, he imported some sheep from abroad and to try to genetically engineer and create his own breed of gigantic Marco polo sheep. He called them the Montana Mountain King sheep. He's a big game hunter. So what he did, he was buying sheep testicles from over just that well he was Yeah, he was getting the goods and then he was officiallying some other sheep and then implanting the embryo and then the whole thing. I don't know what he was doing whatever, but he successfully created some very like trophy size Rocky Mountain big horn like sheep, but his own breed.
Speaker 2: Washing on him with all those.
Speaker 1: Yeah said, uh, he paid four hundred dollars for the testes. That's it of a trophy he sized Rocky Mountain Big Horn sheep in twenty nineteen. But he was also importing, yeah, some stuff from some other sheep abroad and then you know, mixing it together like a weirdo, like a sheep testicle mad scientist. He's been arrested and he is going to be serving some time for that, an unthinkable crime.
Speaker 2: I never would have guessed that.
Speaker 1: Most people thought he was getting busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where do you buy?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Where do you buy a pair of those Craigslist things?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Craigslistglass? Yeah, okay, so you can have everything there. Craigslist is great, you pretty much find anything. Yeah, that or eBay I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking the dark one. But then again, like, how does the average person even know how to get there? Yeah, so I don't know. I think it's Craigslis definitely has to be.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So everyone wants to know where is Cheaty?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Where is Cheaty, Hey JV here, I just wanted to say this. Now, that's the perfect time to know cheese out there. But I was thinking about it, right, cheaty Pete Diddy. Right, let's hold on, let's let's.
Speaker 9: Stay with me here.
Speaker 8: She's not here today, right? Did he had a trial this morning? Is she there in support?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 8: She didn't go with the guys to the grain and Santa Rosa? Right, what if she was at a free coff I'm just saying it's a little early to copying head. Maybe the conspiracy theories handed but chety Diddy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, guys, it's cheaty. It can't whoa, It can't be ruled out yet.
Speaker 2: No, it's very possible. Anything's possible at this point. But I'm going with that one.
Speaker 1: Do you think she was at a freak off like he said, instead of Whitney. She was supposed to come to great and with us we had a pool party, yes, and then she wasn't there. Freak off the.
Speaker 2: Potential, yeah, and now.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have an alibi for it.
Speaker 2: On her way to his hearing. Yeah, whoa twist, Oh my god, plot twist?
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, whoever color twenty was that? We just had a hole just hung up.
Speaker 1: One five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we already get to that in just a second. First, cheety, welcome, welcome, Oh, welcome in. Oh were you on your way into freak pre trial? Oh no, okay, I was not. Did you go to a freak off? I did not last night?
Speaker 1: Is that why you're so tired?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I took some muscle relaxers. What is wrong with you? Just for fun?
Speaker 6: No, I'm having a lot of back problems right now.
Speaker 2: So my doctor rescribed me them, and I took.
Speaker 1: A couple of those. A couple of white claws break off. That was the pre game late today. Got it all right?
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone. Wildney for nine Hi? Who's this? They hung up to something rolling our phones? Let me try this again, Welbney for nine Hi? Who's this?
Speaker 10: Oh sure, Jackie, our phones.
Speaker 2: Are working, working, Hi, Jackie? Where are you calling from Nisia? Okay, Jackie from Benicia? Did you watch the voice last night? Oh?
Speaker 3: Shoot, no, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask a questions.
Speaker 11: Are you dreaming?
Speaker 2: I don't have like you? Yeah? I don't, all right, because it's four five hundred dollars courtesy of the Voice. So you have to watch the boy didn't Well, at least you have to answer this question correctly. So in last night's episode, Snoop Dogg is introduced and it comes out dressed and what attire, accompanied by what type of musical group?
Speaker 1: That's gonna be tough?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tough? Repeat the question. Yeah, so Snoop Dogg yesterday, Snoop dog Yesterday came out introduced and dressed in what attire and accompanied by what type of musical group? You got this? I'm I'm just because I never done a group. No, Sorry, Jackie.
Speaker 1: That means we got five hundred dollars to give away a gain.
Speaker 2: That was a great guess. Thank you for trying. Let's say you have a great day. Should we go to the next callar yep? While they for nine? Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this Jessica?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 2: Jessica? Did you watch the Voice last night?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I did? Is it's gonna be really? Tell you? Do you know what kind of a tire? Snoop Dogg came out in on the show and he was accompanied by what kind of music group?
Speaker 1: No, that's gonna.
Speaker 2: All right, Jessica, thanks for trying. You have a great rest of your day. Okay, So let's get called another caller twenty back of the foe. Should we just do that again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's got to know this. Let me somebody knows this.
Speaker 2: Let's have more people calling. Could you know the question? If you know the answer, be caller twenty right now eight at eight three, three, three nine four And I know, really quick, ChEI, citch your button down because it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: All right, So that call for Hurricane Helen is now climbed up to one hundred and thirty three. Whoa, that's how many people have been killed in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. Hundreds are still an accounted for right now. One point five million homes and businesses are still about power, and communities are struggling to just get basics applies to the residents.
Speaker 1: Jeez. Pretty shocking turn of events for Giants fans yesterday, after the organization announced they were letting go president of baseball Operations, far On Ziety that part wasn't surprising. He wasn't exactly a fan favorite, but the shot came when they announced that former Giants player fan favorite Buster Posey was going to be stepping into that role. He's got no experience, but I love it.
Speaker 6: It's a call out of work and hit the pole kind of day today. Excessive heat warning is still an effect until eleven pm Wednesday. Hies in the mid to upper nineties. Cancer Your day is a seven positive change as possible single cancers might find themselves drawn to someone new or sparking a new old flame connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's me. I'm excited for your day.
Speaker 1: What kind of old flame do you think you'll spark?
Speaker 2: I hope that new flame.
Speaker 1: Set?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, gosh, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? According to some very new research, you guys, compassionate self touching for as little as twenty seconds a day can provide significant reduction in stress, increased kindness.
Speaker 2: And increased kindness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make you just a kinder, happier person and improve your overall mental wellbeing.
Speaker 2: What how is this new?
Speaker 1: It is it's new research. Just me here is a researcher set out a research actually from here in the Bay area at UC Berkeley set out to test this theory. They're really into meditation and stuff like that, and found like they didn't always have time to sit down and have a full meditation session. So they want to know if maybe a small simple act of something could have the same sort of positive effect on you, and they found in fact it did. Now you're probably wondering, what is a session of compassionate self touching?
Speaker 2: Explained?
Speaker 1: Because I've been practicing in that daily since I was like nine, and probably.
Speaker 2: No longer than twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: What did you just say? What? Nine?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 1: When did you start?
Speaker 2: Nine and nine?
Speaker 13: Young?
Speaker 1: Well? Whatever, we all develop that you'll develop, you'll develop at different rates. Don't worry about that all right, now, listen to this. Compassionate self touching can take quite a few different forms. And again, twenty seconds. I could do it twice in twenty seconds, but it can. It can includes things like stroking the back of the neck with your hand. You could use your thumb to massage a spot on your palm okay yeah, yeah, on your hand for twenty seconds, or stroking the upper arms like a hug, like almost like you're giving yourself a hug and you're and you're, you know, kind of rubbing your hands on your arms like that. It could be any of those sort of things, but or you could kind of come up with your own. And they say, you want to focus on the sensation and the warmth of the touch you're giving yourself. But as little as twenty seconds a day, and you can improve your overall mental well being and uh, your mental health when.
Speaker 2: You're touching yourself. Not like that, but like stroking your arm.
Speaker 1: Stroking right now? Why you sick?
Speaker 2: You know, it doesn't feel good when you're the one doing it, like someone else has to give you a massage. You can't massage yourself. It doesn't feel the same.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can to some extent, but it's not really as good as when someone else does you. It does does you. It's like a say, it's like a sandwich you make the you make a sandwich yourself. It doesn't taste as good someone makes you the identical sandwich, but the fact is made.
Speaker 2: So much better.
Speaker 6: Twenty seconds doesn't seem like enough.
Speaker 1: Well, try stroking yourself for twenty second, driving over your stroke for longer if you want. Just yeah, But that's the thing. It's just having a little mindful moment and doing something. It says, if you're having a bad day, give yourself permission to be your best friend, even if it's just for twenty seconds. I love that to give your go on everybody, while you're dry, Now, stroke yourself, stroking, starts stroking for twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: Two hands on the wheel. Let's go to the phone, Smaldani four nine.
Speaker 14: Hi, who's this Hello?
Speaker 6: Hi, My name is Carlo.
Speaker 2: Carlo. Let's see we can get a winner. Okay, So on The Voice last night, Snoop Dogg. He's introduced and he comes out dressed in what attire and accompanied by what type of musical group?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: He was dressed as a boxer and came out with a Mariachi band. Yeah, there's somebody that say Hutterbucks.
Speaker 2: Yes, good job.
Speaker 1: He you thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just won five hundred dollars from the Voice. First time coaches Snoop Dogg and Michael Boupley join returning coaches Reba McIntyre and Gwen Stefani for an all new season of the Voice. The Voice Blind auditions continues next Monday at eight on NBC Bay Area.
Speaker 2: Carlo, congratulations, hang on there for your winning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Morning.
Speaker 4: Jav Show, Jesus crise Brian when you were nine and I feel ba about myself because I start when it was fourteen, and I thought I went to like hell because what I was doing. And then you say you can do it twice in twenty seconds. Oh Lord, have mercy for this guy. This guy Doddy, forgive his sins.
Speaker 1: Bye, forgive my sins. I was talking about new research that showed me twenty seconds a day of compassionate self and touching can have all sorts of significant reductions in your stress levels and improve your overall mental well being. As for if you missed it, what compassionate self touching is? It could be anything kind of giving yourself a hug, a stroking, a lot of stroking of your arms, or like even using your thumb to massage that one special spot on your hand, anything like that. So try that today if you need a little mood boost. I don't know what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: Tuesdays we like to talk about TV. Graham and I are far too busy to watch anything these days because of our kids not together, separate family. What are you watch it?
Speaker 6: I watched Jill Breake Love on the run.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 6: It's a documentary on Netflix. So this story happened back in twenty twenty two, but the documentary just dropped last week. So it follows the story of Vicky White. She was an Alabama correctional officer who remember, yeah, who fell to well, we're going to talk about it again. She falls in love with the prisoner, Casey White, same last name, not related, although it's Alabama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody related.
Speaker 2: But you know, just a little refresher.
Speaker 6: He was a convicted murder and love just led them to do some crazy things. So not only were they talking to each other on the phone for about two years, but they were sneaking around, even to the point of doing dirty stuff in the prison.
Speaker 1: That's no surprise then.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I do want to know though, if you guys were in this situation where you know, you fell in love with a criminal it happens to people, but you had the power to help them escape, would you do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, there was no guarantee. I mean, if if I knew I wasn't gonna get caught, like I was going to get away with it, who wouldn't.
Speaker 6: But if you were going to get caught you're not helping them, no meaning no with you know, breaking out of prison, particularly if I was the prisoner, Like, what do I have to lose?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be in here anyway, so why not? Why wouldn't I try to break out? Oh?
Speaker 6: I thought you mean like if you're not, if you're someone on the outside and you you fall in love with a criminal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I I just said, if I thought thought of myself as a prisoner, what the you know, what's the drawback? I'm already gonna be there anyways. And if me and I'm in love and this is my person, like you know, we're meant and destined to be together, what's the worst that's gonna happen. They're going to stay in there. I might go and get in there to join them, you know, it's worth it.
Speaker 6: But together you've being a separate Isn't it better to just stay together the way that things are going, where you can still see each other talk to each other, versus.
Speaker 1: I'm busting them out.
Speaker 2: Oh but what if you get caught? Yeah, your life is done.
Speaker 1: If you get caught canoodling with this prisoner, you're getting in trouble. Anyways, she's hooking up with a with an inmate and she's a correctional officer, she's getting in trouble anyways.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that feels like you would get like way less.
Speaker 2: Would you take that chance?
Speaker 6: Yes, only if I knew for a fact that I wasn't gonna get caught.
Speaker 3: But I would.
Speaker 6: Also then it would depend on the crime that they did, because I I but if someone's a murder I'm sorry, but if you're up your last girlfriend and I let you out and I come with you, are you going.
Speaker 2: To murder me?
Speaker 1: Then you wouldn't. But then if you had that feeling, you wouldn't be quote unquote dating them to begin with.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: And where do you tell the line? Could you date like shoplifters, drug dealers, I mean tax fraud people, yeah, white call criminals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess when you put it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, only.
Speaker 6: Well only if I was, you know, in this situation and in love with them, then I would help them out. I would help them get out if I knew that they weren't going to be like causing any crazy.
Speaker 1: Don't know, there's no guarantees.
Speaker 2: They really hard being a correctional officers probably so many hot people.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Work out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they look they work out. I don't know if you know what's like prison.
Speaker 2: I assume. I assume it's like got it.
Speaker 6: I mean we do see a lot of a lot of mugshots and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, who who do all the ladies on this show they just give them. They screw the dating apps. They just like to swipe through San Quentin's profile.
Speaker 2: What in the weirdness listening right now?
Speaker 1: Single number one show? Appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 6: I do think it's pretty crazy though, Like watching shows like this, you end up kind of wanting to root for whoever is running away, like you kind of want to you kind of wanted them to make it out, like just while watching the story. Obviously not not not.
Speaker 2: In real life.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know that this already happened, and this already played out. But when you're watching like a true crime story and there's some sort of love interest involved.
Speaker 1: In criminal awful guys.
Speaker 2: That was Jess right, She's.
Speaker 1: Over here like romanticized people. Guys in there for murder.
Speaker 2: I know That's what I'm saying. Anything but murder, I would clarify I'm saying if I.
Speaker 6: Was in that situation, but clearly I'm not and I know.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask this about because I haven't watched the documentary. Do you think he was apt actually in love with her or was he just using her to help get out?
Speaker 6: I think he was using.
Speaker 1: Her because that was the prevailing theory at the time, but I don't remember what they you know, determined.
Speaker 6: I think he was using her. I think he was manipulating.
Speaker 1: Why are you rooting for them this life story to get it?
Speaker 6: I I'm saying in general, I think it's interesting how we when we're when we watched two crime stories, like sometimes you tend to have that like sense of of I don't I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying at this point.
Speaker 1: Welcome to radio, Welcome to morning radio. Uh yeah, I don't know. I just if if it was a I guess I'd look at it differently if it was a true love story than if it was. Yeah, somebody's just using the other person, I think to escape.
Speaker 6: You see, you see how hard of a life she had, and you you see that she she was truly in love, and you kind of hoped that it would have worked out for her, not not so much for him. But for her being so in love and really basically giving up for like her life for somebody who ended up I mean in the end kind of screwing her over it because she gave up her life for him.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you expected.
Speaker 1: Like the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Just.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the documentary that you were watching? It is Give Me.
Speaker 1: A Second Prison, Break Love on the Runs.
Speaker 2: Jail break Love, John break Am. Oh, we have a talk back, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning Davy show.
Speaker 1: This is for Jess.
Speaker 12: I also watched that documentary yesterday too. This is Amy and Marla the Wonder Dog calling from Stanley Andro. She worked in that jail for seventeen years and not al Also, was he just a regular murder? He murdered a dog? Nope, nope, nope, Gooby murdering dogs. That's a nope, big nope for me. All right, guys, Happy Tuesday, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bhi.
Speaker 1: Wait, Jess, you're trying to break out a dog murder out of prison in love with the God. You said you were totally in love with the new Phone Live you would do.
Speaker 2: The same thing.
Speaker 1: Broke him out?
Speaker 2: You heard wrong?
Speaker 1: The hottest things.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Britney Spears almost burned her face off. She shared a video where she was talking in that weird British accent, where she was recalling a certain incident that happened about six months ago. She says, normally your security team handles like the fireplace lighting at her house, but she thought it'd be a great idea for her to try it. So she tried to light her fireplace and she says things just blew up, like in her face. She probably had the gas on too high or I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Know before she left the mask something.
Speaker 2: She says that she almost burned her face off. She claims that she got some second and third degree burns. We don't know if that's true. We have not seen any evidence of this. Her face is not burned up at the time of this video. She said it happened around six months ago. She also said, though, that she lost her eyelashes and her eyebrows like they burned right off, and some of her hair and she showed her bangs how they were kind of like shorter and like choppy infection.
Speaker 1: You guys, ever melted an eyelash or eyebrow, get too close to the fire, playing with fireworks as a kid, nothing.
Speaker 2: Not that I have. I feel like one time, maybe like a little piece of my hair might have got in lit up on like some birthday candles. Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 1: I've melted some melted, I burnt my brows. I would just so upset. This is this is this alarming to you guys at all the Britney spears.
Speaker 2: It's what I would expect.
Speaker 1: It's like it's what I expect. But like, is this somebody that should be living on their own? No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, this fireplace mishap, I feel like that's something that would happen to me because I don't really know how to light those things either.
Speaker 1: I guess they could be a little confusing, but usually they're like most anything. Turn gas on, light match, you know what I mean, scary, turn gas on, leave gas running a long time, which is what a lot of people do, or turn it on full blast and then you know, like oh okay, I guess it's time to light and by then you know gas is building up in the room and then you like the thing and booth, explosion, fireball, and you've lost your brows.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about why Taylor Swift has not been at the Chiefs games lately. If you don't know, she missed the last two games, everyone is like, what is going on here?
Speaker 1: Particularly the NFL. The NFL is like, what what we got? Taylor Swift the entire game.
Speaker 2: So, according to sources, Taylor and Travis are still going strong. So all these rumors of them having issues or breaking up not true. Here's what's been happening. One, Taylor's working a lot. Okay, she's an artiste. She's undergoing Eras tour rehearsals because she has the next leg kicking off on the eighteenth in Miami, So she's practicing.
Speaker 1: For the tour. We're done with it, we're tired of.
Speaker 2: It the longest time it's been in an entire era. So she is busy, uh, you know, working also. I guess there's been like some security concerns possibly having to do with her, you know, picking a side in this upcoming presidential campaign. Don't know if that's actually the reason. That's the only thing I can think of a lot of people not happy with her these days. So there's saying security concerns plus work in There's also this resurface clip of Travis Kelsey saying that he does not expect whoever he's dating to go to every single game. If you're dating a professional athlete, I do not believe, at least for me, that you have to go to all the games. So no hard feelings. Taylor says that she prefers to go to the home games by the way, just that it's easier to manage.
Speaker 1: Oh, so these were road games that she missed.
Speaker 2: I don't remember where they played. Look, I know the first one that she missed was in Atlanta. I don't remember where where they played this past weekend. It doesn't lay the Chargers. I don't know if it was home or they.
Speaker 1: Played the Chargers in I was about to say San Diego, but in La Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they were away games.
Speaker 1: So that to me is totally fine. You don't have to travel with the team, like you have your own stuff going on. You don't have to travel with the team to every single game. But if you're staying with you know, if she spends a lot of her time staying at Travis Kelsey's house and you go to the home games. That's I totally get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what's going on there. See they're never breaking up. Yeah, everyone we talked about yesterday. Let's just throw that out to take us right that from the podcast, the Prediction Jour.
Speaker 1: Everything's great, they're good, Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: Great news you guys. The spacecraft that's going to take those two Boeing astronauts home successfully docked on Sunday at the International Space Station. We've been following the saga of these two for quite some time. They flew aboard the Boeing Starliner and they were only supposed to be in space for eight days. But when that spacecraft was found to be just full of problems, they sent that thing back to Earth unmanned. Well, now rival Space company has to step into the rescue. SpaceX. They're a Dragon space capsule. That's the one that just docked at the International Space Station. It was supposed to be bringing four astronauts up there, but they had to leave two of the seats open because they knew they were going to be bringing these two Boeing astronauts back home with them. Now, the one problem is that again, it was supposed to be an eight day trip. We know we're several months into that now, and this crew that's aboard of this space ex Dragon, they're not coming back down to Earth till February, so eight days is going to turn into eight months in space. How many pairs of underwear do you think these astronauts packed.
Speaker 2: A guy?
Speaker 1: You're in your space it's a man and a woman, so.
Speaker 2: Men probably too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but either way, they run out of underwear like by now, and they don't have enough underwear to get them through till February. But space diapers, do you think they there's probably just a closet, like a pantry full of them at the space station anymore.
Speaker 2: They used to They ran through those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah probably. Anyways, they'll be bringing them home in February, so at least you know they've got their return ride. Their return ride is there docked, they're waiting to bring them back.
Speaker 2: Good news, that's news. Thank you Graham The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 15: Guys, I have some newerk and I just want to say that I've been sucking the elevator for like an hour. But instead of calling that one one. I just want to say, Okay, first of all, you've been stuck in an elevator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why Ivan from Newark? I need more details? Are you still stuck in this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you out? And then and then final question, cheaty loins a blaze. I mean, this is a guy that's like, possibly, you know, this could be the last talkback he ever leaves. We don't know what happens in that elevator shop, and he's leaving it for you like that. That was kind of sad, but that's the ultimate romantic gesture. This guy, in an arrowing life or death moment is thinking about you. Cheaty.
Speaker 2: Thats a lot. It does say a lot.
Speaker 1: So tell me that extinguished your loins. My loins are a blaze. Okay thinking about Is this the same Ivan.
Speaker 2: That said he was going to show up to calibrate his Great America And yeah, it was a no show to see cheating. You're right, he said he wanted to go on a ride. Yeah, I never never even came.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he was there looking for cheating and he couldn't find her.
Speaker 2: Were all he knew exactly where to find us?
Speaker 1: Maybe he was stuck in traffic, and maybe maybe he was stuck in elevator. It's like mine, I had to go to Target and buy new underwhere and he was late.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying rule him out, but you know, just keep that in the back of your you know.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I hope you're out of the elevator, but I do I do want to know more.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JV show. Chug Mug has always just got to be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word. Leave those guesses on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. You guys ready for today's clipton?
Speaker 1: Is it ever okay to give your partner a little nudge towards your you know, just a little reminder that it's there. It's just a gentle nudge.
Speaker 2: It's just like how long you've been together. That's the point, yeah, point yeah, not like first date.
Speaker 1: Well not first date. Nobody's dumb enough to do that. All right, think about what that bleaked out word could be. And remember people, and particularly you, sikkos, this is a family show. To keep your guesses. PG. Leave your guesses on that talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guest. You got to be the first crack dance of the morning to win the JV Show Chek Munk, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to what the bleep where you can win something else the JV Show, Chuck Mug. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. Lay those guesses on the talkback Mike on the I Heeart app. Now, in case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 1: Is it ever okay to give your partner a little nudge towards your you know, just a little reminder that it's there.
Speaker 2: Have you done that? Graham?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm asking. Yeah, never in my life. You know, you know that's true. Not true. Remember this is what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: This is a family show. Okay, So it's something clean. Keep your guess is clean.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Jared, and I think today's word is hand, you know, to hold, to hold little nudge towards your hand. Remember my hands here to hold?
Speaker 2: What do you mean like you forgot about my hand? Like I have to nudge you like my hand's here, it's ready to be ready to be held.
Speaker 16: My name is Colet and I am from Runner Park, and I think the bleeped out word is dirty dishes.
Speaker 7: I have a good day.
Speaker 1: Nudge towards the sink. Can't you remember that? Mess over there is good?
Speaker 13: You're up, get over there, Good morning Jav's Show. This is Jennifer from San Jose. Is the bleeped out word feet? I like to get a good foot rap, So yeah, I think it's faat.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a good guess. I think people are struggling with this one. I think this is kind of a tricky one this morning. People are struggling. I think I almost need to give him a hand, give a hand by way. Well, let's just you know we heard hand and feet there. Let's just say it's not a body part. Might be might be a place major, might be a place body part.
Speaker 2: It's a place, all right, there's your hits. Continued to leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. We are going to blame more.
Speaker 1: Of them coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Graham, I think you forgot to send something over tonight. You can get that worked out, No worries. We're playing What the bleep is your chance to win a JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word? It's always leave. Your guess is on the talkback Michael on the iHeart app. Oh you missed today's clip. Oh I got you here it is?
Speaker 1: Is it ever okay to give your partner a little nudge towards your you know, just a little reminder that it's there.
Speaker 2: Hey, we don't know what that bleeped out is. That's what we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Perfectly acceptable, of.
Speaker 2: Course you do. Now just remember this is a family show.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see if we can.
Speaker 2: Get the word correctly. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 4: This is David from Martinez and my guess at the bleeped out word is bed bed.
Speaker 1: It was a very popular guest this morning. Bed or bedroom? What do you think about that? Ladies, that's fine. Little nudge towards the bad room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're dating, if you're already together, yes, I mean doesn't mean like I'll actually go in there and like do whatever you're expecting, but you can you can hint at it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you'd be annoyed.
Speaker 2: That is what we come to expect from guys.
Speaker 1: Interesting, okay, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: This is Desree from Union City, and I think the bleaked out word is kitchen. Nudge your partner to remind them the kitchen is still there so they can cook for you.
Speaker 1: See now that I don't Oh so one bedroom's fine, but kitchen I want a snack or a sandwich? Not fine.
Speaker 2: It just seems very sexist. You want a snack or a sandwich, then go get a snacker sandwich yourself.
Speaker 1: Seems like the bedroom thing would be equally sexist, but whatever, Okay, it seems less. Listen up, guys, just listen up. You're getting your hair and here first.
Speaker 2: But it does depend how long you guys have been together. Okay, sure, okay.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Yusenya from Conquered and my guess is shower.
Speaker 1: Like you stink?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, you would never do that to your man, like subtly, like give him a hint like hey, whoa you know all showers free right now if you want to hop in there. No, you just flat out tell him you got you don't smell good.
Speaker 2: No, I just I don't think I would say anything interesting.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 6: What if you were going to go hang out with friends and you knew that he smelled bad, Well.
Speaker 2: Then I would say something probably, but my mind doesn't smell bad. Would you? Would you feel comfortable telling your wife did she has to get in the shower? She stinks?
Speaker 1: I mean, if I could smell the stink from far enough away, yeah, I think I think she would. I think we'd all appreciate the heads up, like whoa. I don't know if you've noticed, but you stink because sometimes you go nose blind to yourself.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 17: Morning JV show Solid Ads from Pittsburgh, and.
Speaker 16: I think the word is jim.
Speaker 2: Oh. All right, here is today's clip, Unbelieved.
Speaker 1: Is it ever okay to give your partner a little nudge towards your jim? You know, just a little reminder that it's there.
Speaker 2: Ladies, answer that portion, No, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: What if you're what if you're you know you care about their physical well being and want to make sure they're healthy and live a long, healthy life.
Speaker 6: I think it depends on what comes with the nudge. If you're saying like hey, let's go work out together, or something that's less harsh than you saying like hey, Jim, get back in the gym.
Speaker 2: How you do it again?
Speaker 1: Look, I'm throwing I just throw off the question because you know, some people have asked their part you know, have given their partner that nudge, and maybe it's what we help people to get on their health journey. I don't know. I'm just throwing it out there. So you know, guys are very sensitive and I'm helping guys step on step on land mines, you know, so just being helpful. All the ladies in here looking at me like they're offended. I can't believe this guy made up a fake sentence for a game on the show. All right, let's give some shout outs. First and foremost solidad in Pittsburgh bring JV show Chug mug. But a couple other people, not very many people on it today. I'm telling you, it's a trick one. I even gave out a hint. Joe from Hayward had it correct, so did John en Richmond, what's up, John? What's up? Not quite fast enough? And our buddy Edgar without the haircut had it as well. Jessica and Santa Clara said, Jim Gear had your partner towards like the Jim Gear Jim equipment. Baby got God's very very close. But solid Ad was the first person to come with that correct answer this morning, and Marrow will try it again, maybe people will get the correct answer.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, we'll do it again seven oh five. Remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you and get you your very own hug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Let's check in with the talkback Sveinasnina, Slena, This smashes this for you.
Speaker 11: Girlfriend. McDonald's has crops happy meal now so you can go get them. They're actually little crocshoe key change and they come with like stickers that asks us jiblets, so you can actually put them on your cross the air.
Speaker 2: I've got a toilet, Yes, what's the toilet flush?
Speaker 1: The whole time, I'm like, man, it sounds like she's literally talking about from inside of a bathroom, a restroom somewhere, and then they'll flush. You don't even wait till your talk back, love.
Speaker 2: It hate flush? Oh my goodness, Well I'm excited for the crocs at McDonald's. Thank you for the house too distracted by the toilet flush talking back?
Speaker 17: Four?
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 2: Great, all right, let's go to the phone. Who's this and Hey, Andrew from Free Want how's it going this morning?
Speaker 17: I'm pretty good?
Speaker 2: E section my birthday today? Happy by bday? Yes, all right, today is your day. You're playing the JV shows yep, nope, game and it's for your chance to win.
Speaker 1: Are you on the toilet right now? And what are you doing? Geeze playing the game today?
Speaker 6: We have two tickets on the line for you to see Kaylani at Chasinger.
Speaker 2: All right, Andrew, here's what you gotta do. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. You get three correct, These tickets are yours? Okay? Easy?
Speaker 12: Is that?
Speaker 2: All right? Let's get to it. Question number one, A photon is a particle of what.
Speaker 1: Matter?
Speaker 2: Light? It's a particle of light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a light particle, photon?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two. Tech billionaire Bill Gates famously dropped out of what college? One must have been a courtesy.
Speaker 7: Harvard?
Speaker 2: Yeah that what did you look that up? Flushing?
Speaker 1: But you have your phone out while you're on the toilet. Everyone knows that.
Speaker 2: You got one point on the board. All right, Andrew. Question number three, The Boston and Bruins are a professional team that plays what.
Speaker 7: Sport I have first? I guess I want to I'm just gonna go with hockey.
Speaker 1: There you go. All right, you need this last question to win the game. Question number four. The Wet Bandits was the self proclaimed nickname of the Burglars in what iconic Christmas movie The Wet Bandits.
Speaker 14: Home?
Speaker 6: Loan Ye, you just got two tickets to see Kaylani live at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: Congrats and happy birthday to you, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the triple for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Gee, we're gonna put you on hold. You can handle that, okay, Thank you. You're very welcoming on there. Oh, we have a lot of shout outs, a lot of shout outs.
Speaker 7: Good morning guys. I hope it's not too late to do it. Uh, would you be able to shout out my son Nolan. It's his sixth birthday today and we always listen to you in the car between seven thirty and eight on the way to school. Happy birthday Nolan from Mom, Francisco, Madison and Tristan.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Happy happy birthday. All Right, I got some moms and my dms as well. This one says, mom sliding into your DMS, can you please wish my daughter Stella Bella a happy sixth birthday, Love Mom, Dad, Allie Winston and Grayson. Thank you guys for the best. Nu's from Mom Jackie, So happy birthday, Stallabella. Another one says, Hey Graham the JV Show, could I please request a birthday shout out from my one and only child Arianne tal Talisa, says Melissa with a tea Tealessa, te Essa, Telissa, Tellessa tell us that Arion tell us whatever it is years old.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: She said it'd be so cool to hear a shout out for herself on her birthday. And that's from mom Vanessa, so happy happy birthday. What more a daughter in my DM's daughter in my d MS, can you please give a shout out to my dad Mike and my brother Mohammed. And we listen to you guys every day on our way to school. We love you guys so much. And that is from Yamna, so happy birthday. It's not birthday, she just has a shout out. Shout out to Mike and today Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: So did he prepairing to get out on bail again? Now you remember the first two times yep didn't go so well?
Speaker 1: Deny? Did he deny? Did he deny?
Speaker 2: Prefer to put up a fifty million dollar bail package? They were like, nope, not only you a flight risk, but you're probably going to try to intimidate the witnesses. So then he filed an appeal, and then again they were like, nope.
Speaker 1: Did he deny?
Speaker 2: So now he is assembling a dream team of lawyers. Now he already has this Mark Agnefhilo guy, which we played some audio of him here on the GV show. I don't think he's the best lawyer, but what have now? Diddy has added two more Alexandra Shapiro not related to Robert Shapiro. Alexandra is currently representing that cryptocurrency guy Sam Bankman freed, so she's up there. And then Anthony Rico. He's also been added to the team, and he is said to be one of the best trial lawyers in the country. So yesterday did he files the notice of appeal. It's unclear when the actual appeal will be filed or when a hearing will be helped. He's gonna try this again.
Speaker 1: Have the most money, have the best lawyers, Good things happen for you in America's judicial system.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Those top lawyers, you guys could We could not even afford to talk to them for ten minutes. Their hourly rate must be staggering. I'm telling you, they make serious busts and we couldn't afford ten minutes of an hour.
Speaker 2: Do you think they'll approve his appeal this time? Give it to him?
Speaker 14: I hope not.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, we're all rooting against the Diddler, but I don't I don't know. I mean, you can make a pretty compelling case that they could put together a package with the right amount of money and the right amount of insurances that he can't. You know, he's got to turn over all this stuff and don't like he's got to wear some sort of a monitoring device, and you know what I mean, they can You pretty.
Speaker 2: Said he would do all these things, I know, and they said no. So I don't think they will.
Speaker 6: I really don't.
Speaker 2: I hope not. All right, we have to talk about this video of Selena Gomez dancing very close to a man that is not her man Benny Blanco. So she went to go see Sabrina Carpenter in New York over the weekend. And there's one video in particular that's getting a lot of attention. It's on our inst the story Jamie Morning Show. It shows Selena dancing to espresso, but behind her, like holding her very closely, is actor Edgar Ramirez. If you don't know who Edgar is, you might know him from the Versace American crime Story. You played Gianni Versacchi. He's also starring alongside Selena in the upcoming bio pic for Emelia Perez. So this video on our story, Graham, Jess, you guys saw it. Is she out of pocket for this? I think very close?
Speaker 1: I think so. There's I think so too. They're like, I don't know if grinding is the right word, but certain things are being mushed together and ground together, so like, well, it's not like a full on like grind. Things are being ground. Look, if I was Betty Blanco, I'm not cool with this. It would bother me to that was a picture of my wife dancing with like her friend. I'm I'm not the happiest guy in the room. Let's put it that way, right.
Speaker 2: So Selena responded to all the backlash. She posted a video of her and Edgar at a Beyonce concert from last year and she said, OHMG, how dare I dance with my bestie? But it's the way you're dancing.
Speaker 1: Look on their faces. They have a very provocative, like.
Speaker 2: Essential give me the camera, the eyes, yes, he was given.
Speaker 6: The if you look at where his hands are at, like he is fully like arms wrapped around her waist.
Speaker 2: Uh huh type of vibes.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 2: If you have a different thought, you can let us know on the talk back. I'm not cool with it. Selena also posted another video of her at the concert Sabrina's concert and she tagged Benny Blanco in it, and he commented, can't keep my hands to myself. So like they're still together at least at the time of posting that.
Speaker 6: I mean, Benny Blanco doesn't strike me as a jealous guy, so I really.
Speaker 1: He's I think all guys are jealous guys to a point.
Speaker 6: So do you think this might cause some problems in their relationship.
Speaker 1: I kind of, don't you. I mean, imagine put yourself in his shoes and you see a video Selena of your man.
Speaker 2: Definite.
Speaker 1: Nope, it's the look on their It's the look in their eyes. I don't know, I can't. It's something about that they're giving me. They're looking at the camera, giving the doomy.
Speaker 2: Eyes look at the video, you know what I mean. Something And it's during espresso, Like, yeah, one of the steamiest Sabrina Carpenter's songs there is, by the way, they weren't even like dancing to the song and they're like slow dancing, damn near, come on, at least be on beat.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, look, if it was them like at a concert, like jumping around fistbum like dancing with my best get in a concert, I'd be like, yeah, who have fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what that is is not that is not that I'm getting different vibes there. I don't know. Something just done, something that wouldn't sit right with me.
Speaker 2: I don't know really, So yeah, give us that. Let us know your thoughts on the talkback mic on the iHeart ab.
Speaker 1: Graham, what do you have all right? We got to talk about who the Giants name yesterday is their next president of baseball operations. That's a really, really big role with the organization. I think it caught most of us Giants fans off guard, probably all of us. The team announced that former player and fan favorite Buster Posey he's going to be taking over that role, after they also announced that they were letting go of Farhan Ziety. Far Hun did not have much success here. The team missed the playoffs I think five out of his six seasons here, and a lot of his moves or lack of roster moves, really rubbed Giants fans the wrong way. So I don't think his departure, which had been kind of rumored, actually very heavily in the last few weeks. I don't think that caught anyone off guard. But I don't think anybody thought Posey was going to be the next one to step into that role. I, for one, love it. I mean, what's not to love about Buster Posey? The Yeah, you could make the argument, well, hey guys, he has no experience whatsoever at all in this role ever, and that's a very highly coveted and it's a tough job. It's an incredibly tough job. I mean, everyone regarded Farhan's idea as like baseball genius and guess what didn't work for him here, And he had worked his way up through the A's and Dodgers organizations in similar roles, so like, it's not just a slam dunk to be successful. So I'd hate for him. Look, I'm rooting for him, but if he was not successful in the role, because again, it's not an easy job, I don't want that to ever kind of tarnish his legacy here as a Giant, because he's one of the most beloved San Francisco giants of recent memory, of all time. Really, I mean people love Buster Posey.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just stay positive. Maybe he can get done and done.
Speaker 1: It was also interesting that poster Posey like he retired early, he had plenty of playing left in his career, retired really wanted to spend more time with his family. You want to know a job that is going to take you away from your family. This job like you're gonna be working round the clock, there is no off season. It's a job true that you're gonna be dealing with players and agents and stuff. All the time, round the clock, so I thought that was that part was a little head scratching to me.
Speaker 6: Maybe he had some time with his family and.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 1: We've seen that that happened with Tom Brady, right, I'm gonna retire, spent some time of the family. Two weeks later he's like, I'm coming back, guys, I'm coming back. I can't deal with these people. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we were just talking about Selena Goman is dancing very close to a man that is not her man Benny Blanco. She was dancing with Edgar Ramirez, who stars in the upcoming Emilia Perez biopic, alongside her, and it's the video. It's on our Instagram story JB Morning Show. We didn't want to know your thoughts.
Speaker 17: Good Morning, JV's show. This is the from Campbell, and I just wanted to say, what if Edgar is gay? Like do we know if he's gay or not? Maybe that's why been a blancoly tripping.
Speaker 2: I did do a deep dive try to find that out. There is nothing on the internets that says that maybe some but yeah, but nothing really set in Stone.
Speaker 6: Would that make a difference to you guys, I don't think it would because my best friend is gay and we.
Speaker 2: Don't dance like that.
Speaker 6: I just yeah, I mean everybody's friendships are different. You know, some people are very close.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I would not be okay with my man dancing that close to one of his friends. That's that's a And if Edgar Ramirez Uh is gay, I guess for me looking at him in Selina would make it a little better, wouldn't It would be as bad, I guess. But then I just I take that scenario and I placed my man in there, and maybe, let's say a friend of his who's a woman but doesn't like men, I'd still be like, yeah, but are you still doing that close to her?
Speaker 6: Because I think it's bother me to cut you off. But I think it's mainly the faces they're making that no matter.
Speaker 2: What, it's still no good.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. You can be dancing with your gay, best gay, best year, lesbian best year, whatever, And there are certain ways that I would look at a video that like, yeah, like if that was my wife, like have fun. But they're dancing very suggestively, and to that part would make me uncomfortable, regardless of the person's orientation that I don't know why that would just give me a kind of a weird feeling.
Speaker 16: Good morning, JVS Show. This message is mainly for Selena and Graham. You guys are very distasteful by the way you always talk down about Selena Gomez. She is a way better person than either of you, and you guys are The way you guys talk is just out of jealousy.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye. I'm confused. I'm confused because I love Selena Gomez.
Speaker 1: Okay, where is this coming from? The first question? Does she know Selena Gomez personally that I don't?
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Tough to judge somebody's character that you don't know, but you know, Okay, I'll give her that. Maybe Selena Gomes is a way better person than me, although somebody gave her a kidney and then shed like stabbed that person in the back after that. But whatever, side total side note. But look, I take this Selena Gomez part out of this. Put any celebrity in that video who's in a relationship that's been very vocal about like this, I'm in so and so in love. And then later they post a video with like dancing to suggestive to someone, I would analyze that video the exact same way.
Speaker 2: This has nothing in my conversation is about to do Lena go Mas or any other celebrity. We're just talking about the situation that she's put herself in, right, But.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you leaving the talk about you're jealous, You're so jealous?
Speaker 2: Tell are you jealous?
Speaker 1: I don't find myself jealous of Selena Gomes. But if that is your opinion, Like like I said the talkback, Mike, that is what it is. Therefore, for you to leave your opinions anytime you got one about anything we talk about on the show. We love the interaction. We love to engage you guys. But that's great, But I apologize if it comes off like that. There was a long running joke I had with JV when JV was alive that I would make fun of Selena Gomez and it became a thing. But that was like, I don't actually personally dislike, So I apologize if maybe that maybe she's thinking of that kind of time we used to joke me.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't know what it is sensing jealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just admit it, you're just jealous.
Speaker 16: Gram.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes I find that she just brings very low energy to high interview situations, and so I always always struck me. It always struck me as off. But that's my This is my opinion. All right.
Speaker 2: Today is Taco Day, and I just think everyone needs to know that today Taco Bell is doing one dollar tacos starting at like ten am.
Speaker 1: What do they normally calls. I know they're a lot more basic, just the basic, because I don't ever whenever I go, I get a cheesy goordiaa crunch I don't look at the rest of men.
Speaker 2: I don't care me on this.
Speaker 1: I don't care what's on the rest of the menu.
Speaker 2: But I want to see almost like three books.
Speaker 1: Stop, someone bring up to Taco about menu right now. I need to know just your basic b taco, just the basic, little crunchy one or soft. You're telling me almost three dollars and I remember, is that a problem?
Speaker 2: They used to be like seventy nine cents?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember they were like I used.
Speaker 2: To go to Tacoboll, Like when you only have a few dollars, you go to Taco Bell. Now you can't afford it.
Speaker 1: When you announced they were doing it for a dollar, I was like, they're raising their prices today just for Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 6: That seems mean they're soft Taco one seventy nine and crunchy Taco one seventy nine.
Speaker 17: OK.
Speaker 6: So we're not Hey, you're saving seventy nine cents, we're closing in.
Speaker 1: We're closing out on two bucks. I mean, yeah, it's a lot from one screwing a little taco.
Speaker 6: One more thing that you should Oh yeah, you guys. Uber has teamed up with Spirit Halloween to deliver Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, make it easier for everyone, the game changer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't want to go to Spirit. They have some stuff that I could use for my costume.
Speaker 2: It's like you have to go there, but nobody likes going there. The line is always long, especially if you have kids and they're just like amazed at everything and you're chasing them around the store.
Speaker 1: It's all everything's always in disarray. Why don't people put stuff back at Spirit hel and you look down, you get a costume, Why don't people put it back on the hook? People just throw it on the ground, just chuck it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, you can order it straight too, door Thank you for that.
Speaker 12: Jes.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: In case you miss it, today is Starving, and we were just talking about Taco Bell having dollar tacos today. We started talking about the prices. I remember them being over two dollars, but Jess, you checked.
Speaker 6: But when I googled, it's a soft taco one seventy nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, I am cracking up, Selena.
Speaker 13: The three dollars Taco Bell taco is the one on door Dash about.
Speaker 1: Last night, and it was three dollars for one punchy taco.
Speaker 13: So definitely looking at that door dash costs.
Speaker 1: Perfect explanations. There's one person we know that orders absolutely everything on door Dash, that is, so she's like one. They cost like three dollars each. Now, yes, they do on door Dash in person dollars seventy nine and today in person dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah really nice. Okay you guys, So I got a lip flip.
Speaker 1: What is a lip fop? I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 2: So a lip flip is, it's not it's not lip filler. Flip flip is where they will inject neuro talks and think like botox along your upper lip line. So what relaxes that muscle and just gives you like a little lift just to show a little bit more lip now personally.
Speaker 1: Making it a little more droopy. If you're relaxing your lip muscles, wouldn't they start like hanging lower?
Speaker 6: Like oh that's a good No, it is the opposite, so weird.
Speaker 2: I got this done on Friday. I know it does take some time to like kick in. Now it's only been a few days. Personally, I don't see a difference. I don't know if I will, but something I just wanted to try because I'm not ready to go full on fillers anyways. Because of the frozen muscle thing, I can't really hold like a lot of liquid in my mouth. Like it just starts like poor.
Speaker 1: Do you know your whole mouth is a disaster right now? You still have the jaw thing? Is that resolved itself? Now you were only you had a dental procedure that struck a nerve or something, and you can only open your mouth a tiny bit and now you've got a lip that doesn't work.
Speaker 2: What is happening the jaw thing? It's gotten a little bit better, but I mean I had a dental procedure like six weeks ago, six almost seven weeks ago, and it's still I still can't fully open my mouth. It's painful, but it is getting a little better over time as far as the lip thing. If I have a mouthful of liquid, like when I hot coffee chugs earlier this morning, it starts like propping me out of my mouth. Wait, and is that just temporary or for life? No, no, it's it's I'm worried for you. No, it's not a permanent procedure. So it does go away after you know, a few weeks or whatever. But my husband, a j He went with me to the appointment to have it done, and the injector ward me like, hey, like function of your upper lip, like you're still gonna be able to talk to everything else, but like brushing your teeth, like you know, it just might start spilling out of your mouth, or chugging something, it might start spilling out of your mouth, or redeeming any birthday vouchers to.
Speaker 1: Really do that, that won't work as good.
Speaker 2: And Aja was so worried.
Speaker 1: He's like, for how long his birthday just passed? He's got plenty, plenty of time for that thing to realcop. The thing is everyone does for beauty. I mean it's just like it doesn't matter what the side effect is, like, if it makes me that, let's just do it, ladies, let's talk about that. Let's say you have the most perfect looking lips ever, Like, I mean, everybody is envious of your lips. But from that point forward, anytime you take a sip of a drink or whatever, it just dribbles down your face. Would you do it? You have the best lips, like people follow you on Instagram, Oh, just for your lips. But you can't try to drinking through a straw won't work. You take a sip, It's going to pour down on your face ridiculously.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that. I would do it too. Yeah, if it works, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Money Wow, I get it. But you'd never be able to go out to a restaurant and not look like an idiot your face.
Speaker 2: People would look past the whatever say anything ever again? Exactly and public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just getting all your fluids by ivy put a.
Speaker 6: Tube down its road and just whoa wow easy.
Speaker 1: That second date stuff. The thing is that the things that we do for beauty, Wow, interesting, No, I would not take that deal. I want to be able to take a sip out of the beer, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to share that with you guys.
Speaker 1: Than I gave that far Alip flip.
Speaker 2: I'll be here spilling my drinks all over myself.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we've.
Speaker 2: Been talking a lot about this video of Selena Gomez and her co star Edgar Ramirez. If you haven't seen this video, go to JB Morning Show on Instagram and is on our story. They are dancing very very close, and it raised some eyebrows considering Selena is in a relationship with Benny Blanco, Like, what is going on here?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 14: Everyone, Hey Selena and Grahadma. I just send you a link via instaff showing you a TikTok where someone pulled up from an interview from a variety event and where Edgar is totally into Selena and talking about her. And yeah, there's been like hints that this dude really likes her, so either way she's messing with him or something.
Speaker 1: Wow, interesting, is that true. I've got a chance to check my dms. Have we verified this?
Speaker 10: Is this a thing that we pulled the audio and to have opportunity to avoid love with Selena because I believe that love was true, you know, because.
Speaker 2: I love in my life story. But it was a blast. He talked about following them love with Selena and she shoots him down, like sorry, have an you love in my life and he just puts his head down. It's sad, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, because a lot of people were weighing in on that video saying, well, he's gay. He's gay, so it doesn't matter that they're dancing like that. Their best is their game. We don't know that. Yeah, that's not confirmed, but I think that's a lot of people's kind of theory. And and we you know, we talked about it in terms of our own relationship. We wouldn't be happy seeing our significant dancing like that.
Speaker 2: Here's some more from that TikTok video.
Speaker 1: Could be just so lucky should be with you, please, you're lucky.
Speaker 2: Well, could be so lucky to be with you, ladies, Selena. Here's one more messy, because love is messy.
Speaker 1: Love is not a straight line.
Speaker 2: He loves the messy of it like that sounds like he's doing it on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was licking his lips the entire time. That very provocative. Gay you guys are so distasting, all right.
Speaker 2: So there is these two twin influencers, a Bridget and Danielle. Look, you never heard of him, so who cares about their names. But they were on a podcast and they admitted that they only have one bra which they share.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's at the same time they both wear.
Speaker 2: No, they say that they don't really wear bras, so they only have like one on hand just in case somebody does need one. But then sometimes it comes to the point where they're like fighting over that one bra because they both need it at the same time.
Speaker 1: My picture of being like a pillow fight.
Speaker 2: And Danielle they have one brother that they share, and then they also revealed that they share underwear as well. They just like have it all one drawer and they just kind of pick from there. Oh no, but listen, no, no, no, I no, I really know. I agree.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people in the comments were like, I'm a twin and we do this too.
Speaker 1: That's oh grad, So I have a twin sister. My sister and I share. Look, they were clean, but our underwear came out of the same drawer. We would swap underwear all the way through at least junior year of high school.
Speaker 2: La, your penny, im doing that?
Speaker 6: I believe stop it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, lad that if you slady, you have sisters that you're something that you're very close with.
Speaker 2: Yes and no, but.
Speaker 1: They've been washed.
Speaker 6: We've always had our separate jaws full of our own stuff.
Speaker 1: What about a swimsuit? No, Like you're in a pinch, like to bring mine, I want to go to the water park. Here, use mine, No go buy one? You would never like I've let a buddy borrow my swim trunks before they didn't have a pair. Here, put these on? Who cares?
Speaker 2: M Yeah, no, I just doesn't make it a little better if if these are twins doing it because someone's like.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make it anymore.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make it any better.
Speaker 6: Everybody still like hazard.
Speaker 1: Different diseases, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, so we're all like, no, just asking.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't think it's that big of a deal. If it was clean, Like if to be a regular thing, it's a little weird. Get your own underwear, have your own thing. But if in a pinch, if you needed a pair and it's freshly laundered underwear, Like, what's the big deal?
Speaker 2: A lot a lot, but it just.
Speaker 6: It feels like it's not been cleaned enough.
Speaker 14: But it is.
Speaker 6: Dias I guess I don't know, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about something that's happening in North Korea. If you've ever thought to yourself, man the United States, man, it's tough here, just listen to what people in other countries deal with. Because in North Korea they just expanded the list of crimes that are now punishable by death. There are a lot of things on this list that are that probably a lot of us do day to day in this country. And the fact that you can be put to death in another country for it is pretty like, it's very it should be very alarming. These new things that are now punishable by execution include things any anti state propaganda or agitation acts. So if you were ever to protest or do anything you know contrary to what the government is doing, you can be put to death for that. Think about that in around country, because everybody is free to speak out any way that they want. The illegal manufacturing and illicit use of weapons that one I still don't think you should be put to death, but you know, I understand that that could be against the law, but not punishable by death. Now listen to this. They say that a lot of these things, you know, they vary case by case, and some of them they call reactionary or counter revolutionary. And some of these reactionary behaviors that are under one category that weren't punishment, not necessarily death, but could be or you could get sent to a labor camp. Things like wearing a white wedding dress, wearing blue g means or sunglasses. What outside you can't you know, allowed to.
Speaker 2: Wear well, skinny jeans, I get that.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, you shouldn't be wearing those anymore in.
Speaker 2: A white red and dress. Shouldn't be wearing white Let's be honest. I'm what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no jeans, no jeans or sunglasses. What do they have against sunglasses?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: And using any slang terms from South Korea that is banned in uh In speak and in written communications. So using the wrong slang or wearing the wrong clothes can get you sent to you can get you sent to a prison camp, red red I'm not sure, but I think that might be a thing.
Speaker 2: M interesting I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what color is acceptible, but it's not acceptable to wear white. A lot of things, a lot of pieces of Western culture there that it's extremely frowned upon. So whenever you, you know, think your freedoms are being infringed upon here, just think about other parts of the world, what other people got going on. That's insane, punishable by death for something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a little harsh, little insane.
Speaker 1: Literally literally the JV show on Wild ninety four nine JV shows, I like to wish my husband a very happy anniversary.
Speaker 6: I know who gives the part.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Why the hottest face.
Speaker 5: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Arina Grande's viral Vanity Fair interview. So she's all over the internets right now for a couple of reasons. She got hooked up to a lie detector and she was asked about different plastic surgery procedures that she got. I'm going to run through some of them really quick. They asked her about a nose job. She said, no, brass enhancement, no facelift, not yet, but she's open to it. Fox eyelift, no shit, implant, no BBL. She said yes, but she was lying. But she did admit to just having fillers and talks in various places. But she says she stopped that like four years ago, and that's it. Are we buying this? I think I am? Are you not?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 6: What do you think she got died?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but she just got a whole new face from what she.
Speaker 1: Had her career. She does look incredibly different to me, But then again, I also don't feel like I've really studied her face to begin with, so I can't. I can't put my finger out you have, Okay, Well, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think The nose looks really different? I think she got a browlift, Okay, everything else, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I think it's the makeup, the way like the way she doesn't make It could be that.
Speaker 2: Grandma thought you would appreciate this. Other question that she was asked, do you think the moon landing was fake?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Picking up some deception here.
Speaker 2: Arianna was also defending her man's in this interview Ethan Slater, who we cast SpongeBob here in the JV show because he played SpongeBob on Broadway. Plus Jess thinks he looks like SpongeBob.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 2: So, Arianna touched on the public perception of their relationship and she said the most disappointing part was to see so many people believe the worst version of it. There couldn't be a less accurate depiction of a human being than the one that the tabloids spread about him.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, just given the circumstances, you have to understand that the public's going to jump to those conclusions. Yeah, given both of their marital situations that they brought into developing this new relationship, I mean the optics of it were not good.
Speaker 2: They're not great. No, Arianna, we'll steal your.
Speaker 1: Man, right yeah, and leave her own man?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Did Drake actually send Kendrick Lamar a cease and desist to not perform? Not like us at the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 2: So, there was some interview over the weekend with the game Blue Face. Isn't he locked up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then some guy named Black one hundred, who guess is like a manager of some sorry I don't know, They made a claim that Drake is trying to get the NFL to restrict Kendrick for that very reason, to get him to not perform is major distract not like us. As hilarious as that would be, there are sources saying that it's just it's just not true. There's never any intention or planned to fire offices and assists to anybody.
Speaker 1: I mean, we know that that is a dis track, you know, against Drake, But do you think that the middle of America watching the super Bowl tuned in if he performed that song, would be like, oh man, the guy's really ripping Drake.
Speaker 2: Yet I don't even think they know.
Speaker 1: Is That's what I'm saying. I don't think that the majority of I don't know what that is. I don't know what that is either the majority, but like, to be honest, would be like, we know the feud and it was seemed like it was the biggest thing in the world happening. But do you like think about the Super Bowl audience. It is the majority of this you know, it's like the majority of this country. You know that's not the majority. I don't know what how many millions of people watch it. It's a lot like what percentage of them are like fully in the know on this. I bet you that number is alarmingly low, a.
Speaker 2: Very small number. But there's no way he's not going to perform that song. And it's a big record ever had of his entire career. Like that's that's going to be the main event there, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? The Portola Music Festival was this past weekend, and organizers say the event drew over forty two thousand attendees each day. It's a two day event. Was this past Saturday and Sunday. I don't know if you guys remember what happened last year, but the event is along the San Francisco waterfront Pier eighty. They had all their speakers and stages aimed towards the East Bay, and people in Alameda and surrounding areas not happy about all the noise. They said, wow, the sound traveled right across the water and it was just everybody felt like they were at a concert in their houses miles away. And of course it's going till late at night on Sunday, it's going till ten o'clock. So people last year very very upset about that. They received a total of two hundred and three complaints noise complaints from Alameda and East Bay residents. All right, Now, that number went down to just eighty year because organizers say they reorientated the direction that a lot of the speakers were playing, They put sound dampening blankets up, and they lowered the over of all volume by two decipels. So do you guys think that worked in reducing the number of It reduced the number of East Bay complaints, But unfortunately two hundred and twenty four total, and those noise complaints still came in about the music festival. I guess maybe the sound was just redirected to other or the and or San Francisco. They even had set up their own noise complaint hotline as part of the WOW to sort of smooth things over from last year. But yes, they still received a ton a ton of noise complaints.
Speaker 2: Is it like there's noise worse than like any other concert. Concerts happen all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but you don't ever hear about other concerts getting these kinds of complaints. I think it's because of the location and there's nothing to block the sound from just traveling across that, you know, either the water towards the East Bay or whatever direction. I don't know what this or maybe it's just a very loud music. It's just a lot of loudest it's a lot of beer, you know, a lot of beads dropping and popping.
Speaker 6: So would that bother you guys enough to call and complain?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: No, I just like talk to someone on the phone.
Speaker 1: No, no, you just lay down in bed, put the pillow over your head, the sound, go to sleep. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone think of their partner, right, Okay, Now imagine tasting their ex when you're kissing it.
Speaker 1: Oh, never mind, canceled the music? Gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't imagine it being a good taste.
Speaker 1: Now that I that person tastes annoying. I'm like a lot shorter. Wow, just hashtag facts small th for a nine.
Speaker 2: The Bay is number one hit music station. We are the JV Show. I'm Felina. Have your chance to win a thousand dollars in crazy cash that's on standby first, What.
Speaker 7: Do you have?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk about this really sweet story you guys. This woman Mark Lynn Lynn. She just turned one hundred years old last month, and she said, my final wish. My final bucket list item is ziplining. She wanted to go ziplining. Really, Mark Lynn, I love her name, Mark Lynn. Lynn is her name mak. Everybody called her Mark, and Mark said that she wanted It's been a lifelong dreamerhearst to go ziplining. I don't know why that was the thing, but she'd always wanted to do it. And when she was ninety nine years old, just two weeks shy of turning one hundred years old, the hospice she was in hospice, the hospice care place that she was at, help make this dream come true for her. They took her to a zipline adventure place. They got her on there and she did in fact go ziplining, and she said she loved it. She had so much fun. And right after she turned one hundred, two weeks later following the ziplining thing, she passed away. Wow, so she did in fact complete her final bucket list item. I know we've talked a little bit about bucket list our own bucket list items before, but is there that one thing that you can think of. I mean, this was her dream and I can only imagine that after doing this, she thought, you know what's it's my time, I've done I've checked all the things off the list. Is there anything like that? Do you think later in life you're gonna be going I wish I had done this one thing. What would it be, Selena?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, for me, I want to do the splits.
Speaker 14: Stop.
Speaker 2: That's not something.
Speaker 1: And if they help you do that at the age of ninety nine, your leg's gonna snap right. You will be able to do it because your bones will being just at that.
Speaker 2: Point I want to do in my lifetime. This may seem like something small for a lot of people, but for me, just knowing how I feel, it'd be a big deal. And I talked about this before. I would at some point like to feel confident enough in my own skin that I wear like a thong on Miami Beach or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your thing when you're ninety nine, So be it a couple of weeks being one hundred.
Speaker 2: And the big moment in a thong and take me to the beach at hospice.
Speaker 1: I say, what's that one? What's that one? Thing? You say? Get me in that thong, wheel me down to the beach. Yes, and suns out, buns out. Literally, that's an interesting bucket list. I like Markland's a better zip anny. Yes, what's that one thing that you think you're about to turn one hundred and go? This is the one thing I've got to do before I go.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things, but one just when that comes to mind, is I want to go on like a cute helicopter ride with my boyfriend, like with a really nice view and like New York or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a really aiming low here.
Speaker 2: I actually looked up popular bucket list ideas and going in a helicopter is on the list.
Speaker 1: Really, they're flying death traps. It probably is your bucket list. You're going to die aboard. You would never do that, No, I would. No, yeah, yeah I would. But the helicopter accidents more common than oh my gosh, the aircraft other aircraft. They're pretty difficult to fly MYRT.
Speaker 2: List, I would say, like go on a hot air balloon.
Speaker 1: I can make that happen list.
Speaker 2: No, okay, because that's on the list too.
Speaker 1: Oh no, gee, we can say. But we learned at Great America and leading up to our trip to Great America this past weekend, you don't like heights I be dangled, you know, hundreds of feet in the air from a little wicker basket doesn't seem like the best place I start.
Speaker 2: Buckets like something I would want, I like to achieve. I am scared to achieve it, if that makes sense, Okay, Graham, what about you.
Speaker 1: I've got two things. I mean, if if budget was not an issue, I would love to go to space, like to be able to look down at Earth, you know, I mean I don't need to I don't need to go to the space station, nothing like this. Just get me up there, let me do one lap around, you know, one orbit or something. I just want to see Earth and see space is fascinating to me, like it just I would love to be able to do that.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 1: Budget was no objects. But maybe you know, by the time one hundred space travels a lot easier. I don't know, and taking it uber. But I have always wanted to go bungee jumping. I've gone skydiving three times and and check that off the list. But I've always wanted to do like those really cool bridge jumped you know and water, you know, your head splashes and you bounce back up that to me, would.
Speaker 2: Be the I think the incident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that would be the ultimate.
Speaker 6: That seems scarier than skydiving or helicopter ride.
Speaker 11: Ye.
Speaker 1: See, I've done skydiving. I didn't find it as thrilling as I thought. I didn't get it. Didn't I didn't get what I wanted out of it.
Speaker 2: What did you want of it?
Speaker 1: I wanted that thrill almost falling. I've described this before in the air before, like when you hit full speed coming on the plane, you can't tell you're falling. It just feels like you're floating crazy yeah, which like, yeah, it's still scary, but like you're just just it seems like you're sitting there in the air. And then you're like, well, now what.
Speaker 2: Here's some of the most popular busket bucket list ideas. You guys could just say, yeah, here's some of them popular bucket list ideas. You guys can say yes or no. That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: Got it. Scuba diving, Yes, I've done it.
Speaker 2: You run a marathon? No, parashooting? Yeah yeah no, write a book.
Speaker 12: I like to do that.
Speaker 1: What I think that would be. I think that would be pretty cool, like a pretty cool project, but a lot of work.
Speaker 6: I'd like to illustrate a book, but not right, Okay, all right, go on to Safari.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to do Yeah, yeah, maybe I see the northern lights?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, absolutely, those were visible in the Bay Area here the other day.
Speaker 2: Going there.
Speaker 1: But why you saw him? The sky was mesmerizing. I didn't get to see it, but a lot of people did.
Speaker 2: Volunteering is also on the list.
Speaker 1: The thing I'm going to pass on them as a bucket list, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're just not going to ignore that sounds a lot of work were chanced to a thousand
Speaker 1: Dollars The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine