Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: Good afternoon, good evening? Happy the afpon is. I hope everyone is staying safe this afternoon, this evening. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing Okay. I have about I'm gonna be a lining for about an hour or I'm gonna try to because I have to. I have to be I have about a I have a uh an hour left. I have about almost an hour left. But I want to say, how is everybody doing today? I don't get that out. Here's the thing. Two people are gonna say, oh, he's he's burned an hour. If I don't use the hour now, I don't get it back. It doesn't come back to me. By what is up? How is everyone doing? Let me get the you doka. Let me do a little uh. Let people know that I am live. But what is how is everyone doing today? Give me one minute to uh by the way, my good friends, my good friends, h.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Let me know it's but I just want to say that I'm a big fan. Uh so the guy who made our good friends that sutherered for Southern Patriots are mar good friend, Dave. You just had Jeff from pick Axe.
Speaker 4: On his show and.
Speaker 3: Yah, oh they'll.
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? Give me one minute. I'm just gonna tell people, hm.
Speaker 5: H yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what is all power is everyone doing this Saturday? This evening? Let me I'm invited, so.
Speaker 6: Maybe h.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: By what is up? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 5: Give me?
Speaker 1: Let me uh? I hope a lot of you guys are staying safe this afternoon this evening. H h. By the way, if anybody that does want to support this channel, we are on super taps y'all. Yeah, I might have a So I'm gonna so I went on Amazon today and I might have a review for you guys coming up because I got something new coming tomorrow. I have something coming new tomorrow. I have to wait for it to get here. Give me here over the overnight. Yeah, I'm as proud, h but I hope everyone just stay in safe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me one minute to send people the link.
Speaker 1: Oop forard. That's the let me go grab the because I accidentally grab a chip. Good link.
Speaker 3: By the way, I always.
Speaker 1: I always, Yeah, how is everyone doing this this afternoon? Yeah? But here, here's the thing with Twitch. I didn't so they decided to change a bunch of stuff. The Yeah, I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that has been Let me play some music.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm, I scrolled a nine glow burnt my eyes, another cliff, another way line.
Speaker 4: They take one.
Speaker 9: Line and just sit it out of shade, out turn and fleeting though into e turnal.
Speaker 3: Hate I'm just doing.
Speaker 8: I didn't know me from the day I was never made.
Speaker 3: Me, never share my hair.
Speaker 9: I never saw the quiet moment swim nobody's day.
Speaker 8: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through.
Speaker 4: It was graduated because I said something.
Speaker 10: They didn't like.
Speaker 1: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 9: They only know my own line presence, peatures, ain't post, no human less and so please please please leave me alone, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 10: Brain?
Speaker 1: How you going? Brother? I takes for clicks.
Speaker 4: I reached for the feet.
Speaker 9: They bigg the thrown on the air that I breathed, that I once saying the slices and served up coat and row to around a thousand strangers screaming, canceled and more so I heard I loved off from hide, but theeah kochie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired.
Speaker 4: Oh, ever saw the parts from me. I'm never whirer.
Speaker 1: Hey, Justin, I was gonna message you about something. He wants a logo. She wants a logo. She wants a logo for her channel. Uh. She wants to get in discreement. She wants a logo for a channel. And I actually told her to see if you can do it. I was gonna see if you can make her logo. Well you think about that, Justin, or a nerve room brain. By the way, if anybody that does want to go and check out a nerve room brain, there you go. Here's the thing. I don't I think if you can. She likes she liked the logo you made me, so yeah, I'll i'll I will talk to her about it and I'll get with you, all right, Can you deal with can you if you want to deal with her?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be like in the middle of it. Just she just told me to try to ask you about it. She wanted me to ask, So I apologize if i'm yeah, tell her she did, Okay, I'll tell yeah. She might be Uh, I know that I'm right now, but I know I'm lived or it was still to by the way, I didn't know this until this morning today, that Caprice's son makes bottled drinks. Caprice son makes the fruit punch and bottled drinks. And that's what I'm going to be trying in the morning tomorrow is to have will coming through Amazon over like delivery. And by the way, I'm drinking Sprite, the pre sub makes bottle drinks. Yeah, here all you can get to leap for it. Sorry, guys, sorry, good old Amazon. I pay. Here's the thing. If I didn't have the free shipping on, it would have been uh it's two dollars and fifty three cents apiece. But I had it was on Prime. I got every Yeah, they got fruit punch, specific coal and strawberry and kiwis me Uh right, here's his name. Yeah, I'm getting the people to lay y'all. Yeah, I don't have an affiliate. That's not an affiliate link that I've just posted. It's just I a I'm hey, what's up? Sick twenty two ten? My friend, the greatest of all time, the greatest trucker. Thank you so much, guys, go check out anothern brain. He is a very awesome person. He he was nice enough too. Yeah, he was nice enough to make me a website. I don't get it. So people say, oh, you drop a you're dropping a they I don't get a fee. I don't get an affiliate. That's not an affiliate. That's just me getting something from my fans that I'm trying. I'm doing. I'm I'm the guy that wants people to try the product. If if because here's the thing, I've had those drink pouches, and and also if any would.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got the today. I got the bug.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Hold on, guys, I'm doing a lot right now.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to h.
Speaker 10: M hm h.
Speaker 4: M and the bear.
Speaker 1: Right Bob, if you want to come up, I'm sending you a Laker right now, Bob, if you want to come up, if you want to come home, if you want to come he might be busy. He might be busy. Bottle. I also got some other stuff ordered on the thing I got. I got some muffins coming and also some skittles of some of those drink packs that you can put in your bottle of water from Skittles, so it's not a total loss. And also the reason I had the money left because they were supposing they they discounted my shipping on one of my it a couple of items, yeah, a couple of items that I tried to get Saturday. But you know what it's it's to help people and some silly dude. And the thing is Amazon has some good deals.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But plus, plus I had Amazon problems that I got free shipping on all this stuff. I didn't have to pay shipping. I didn't have to pay the shipping. Actually I didn't have to pay the the shipping on it. I hope, yeah, but I hope anyone is watching, the world is watching. Oh so I do have some wrestling news. We can go over AJ Styles. Yesterday, AJ Styles is going into the w w E Hall of Fame. Holy flipp and shit, they're going He's going into the Hall of Fame. And guess who went out there to tell him he's going in the Hall of Fame. The Undertaker showed up and I was a I'm a big AJ Styles fan. AJ Styles worked in w c W in the Dona Daves of w c W T TODA when it was n W A t NA. Yes he's retired. Yeah, unfortunately he got retired at the Royal Rumble by by Gunster or By Walter or guns.
Speaker 2: And so, and.
Speaker 1: You know, and I want to say, I'm a big AJ Styles fan. You'll won't know. And when he came into W I was very happy about it because I was a big AJ Styles fan back in the day.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I loved what he was doing in t n A. And I love that they got the good brothers Frank Kazarian. I wish they got Christopher Daniels. But Christopher Daniels works over on over on h Ring of Honor, so works on a ring of honor or or AE w if he couldn't crube. But you know, I just want to say I do appreciate that. And you know what, I love that at the end of the night he all the wrestlers came into the ring to give him a hug. And people that he worked with, people that he worked with on a daily basis. These are wrestlers that he trained, he's worked with, and I really do appreciate that. H Yeah, I know that. People. By the way, I do have to promote this because hm, I do have to promote I'm not given because I already have a fruit Jake, you already have a free cash code you could give U. You don't have to use stream elements as bullshit. This one it is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Shut yeah, yeah, I'll give you one minute. Yeah, I'm getting the blueberry. I'm getting the blueberry ones. Uh hold on, I need to before I let me get to the one I'm getting by the way, anybody that does, Yeah, let me let me see. I'm gonna tell you what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Everybody said, and actually the on on Amazon, and I'm gonna heard it. It's actually two dollars and fifty cents on Amazon. It's uh, it's the same muppons you get at like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hold onh and.
Speaker 1: Can you guys hear me? Someone's here. It's sick. Oh, helly, what's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Oh? How you doing? Hey. I'm just I'm just telling people what I I'm just telling people. People were asking me about what I got off of Amazon and people and so helping them get stuff. They're just giving them the links and stuff. But I'm not affiliate with Amazon. But uh, I want to say something to you, brother.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So there's a show out in Texas.
Speaker 5: Called Long Star Law.
Speaker 1: Former Star that show, Justin Edmonds is in jail right now. Justin Edmunds. The previous he was a he was a game boarded out in Texas and I don't know the charges instead of just what do you think about that? Sick? I don't know who is Long Star Laws.
Speaker 5: It's it's on animal Planet.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 4: It's charge?
Speaker 1: I get found out.
Speaker 4: It was like, I've heard of the show, but I've never watched it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's so it was North was Lawn, Maine, then it was north it was north Lawn, Maine, then north Think it was north Woods Law Maine, north Woods Law, Maine. Then it was long Star Law. There was and then it was north Woods Law, north Woods Law, New Hampshire. Then it was the one in Washington, Washington Law. Then it was and then it was losing Anna Law m But and also people keep and people kept thinking that there was a show in California. But no, that wasn't that, that wasn't intemplated I did. That was a national geographics show and warnage was made by the Outdoor Channel in Montana, Montana Outdoors. Sorry, okay, sorry if I'm like talking too much.
Speaker 4: Oh really, the.
Speaker 2: Man who told me I talked too much on my stream is worried about talking.
Speaker 4: Too much on his It's a extreame talk talk. It's your stream talk. That's what people came to watch. That's what they're here for.
Speaker 1: You got the same, sad, says former long Star long Star book and in Jeffson County jail a new felony charges.
Speaker 11: Former long Star, former long Star lost Star Justin Edmunds faces first degree felony charged in Jeffery County and into his legal troubles in three out.
Speaker 1: Of Texas County Hoday, first degree felony indictment. Hold on, you know what I just said?
Speaker 4: What you like?
Speaker 1: He said? The indictment alleges didn't let edmund made false statements on a personal financial statement that fell to state outstanding dance with an intend to obtain credit, namely money in the mount of three about three hundred thousand or more.
Speaker 4: Wow, a white collar crime.
Speaker 1: He's he's forty seven. He was forty seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll be in the minimal security if they Yeah, yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: He didn't do his thing. He did, But he's also the other stuffing the counties. It says that he has other stuff in all the counties.
Speaker 4: That's right, you just said that oh get that kind of changes.
Speaker 3: So he just.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Well it's like one of those things you have to see if the charges stick and they actually uh persecute and yeah, when he gets done serving one, the next county is like, all right, our turn, and I found I found another journey to wit doing it tomorrow I'll be ready.
Speaker 1: I might be I might be up because I got like, dude, everything has been this week is can I tell you that one day this one day, I oh no, no, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: On, hold on, not not not another not another Jeremy to video from another guy that basically was doing what he does, funeral escort and everything.
Speaker 1: Hey, I when you said another Jeremy the way, I didn't mean. I didn't you didn't need another video? I meet another Jeremy, Like, what's his name? Jonathan?
Speaker 4: Oh, I know the guy you're talking. I can't think of his last name.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Speakeasy just went live. Sorry, nobody nobody in my community noticed who Sasy is? Sick?
Speaker 4: Really? Dude streams like every day, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I still have about I'm trying to get my hours reset tomorrow in the morning, so I'm trying to use my hours.
Speaker 4: Up before you stream.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just I'm just feeling burned out. Sick.
Speaker 4: You feel burned out? Come drive a truck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I my dad did that for I've had to deal with my dad when he got burned out on the trucks.
Speaker 5: You, uh, let me, let me get this.
Speaker 1: You had to deal with owners that don't want to pay you a lot of money.
Speaker 4: No, I had to deal with my look. Today was today was funky. I had argue with my dispassion that first time ever.
Speaker 1: Man, what did what did they do? Well?
Speaker 2: I was coming out of I was coming out of pretty much Michigan, and I had to run all the way down here to Memphis and I have just enough time to make this delivery tomorrow and this fucker he hits me up.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 2: They hit me halfway through the trip talking about, hey, why don't you just get as close as you can and we're gonna hand the load off to somebody else, and you go ahead and.
Speaker 4: Do your reset, like we got to reset our hours every seventy hours.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, because I got everything planned out for what I was gonna do when I got here. Everything's planned out, and I'm like, no, you're throwing a wrench in my plan now, because my plan was you know, to get here or delivered tomorrow and start my reset that well can take care of some things in Memphis. And what they were gonna have me do was stop like tonight and then summer resett. Like, no, that screws up things. That takes a day away from what I gotta do. Things I already got planned down. So that was talking to his trainee. I'll just get him to call you back, and I'm like, yeah, you do that. He called me back, like, hey man, what's going on? Like look here, First off, you're taking money out of my pocket, but not let me complete the trip and all this that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so put my fucking foot down.
Speaker 1: Many and also the thing uses like some of these companies you know, like I said before, they don't a lot of these owners they they pay, they pay the drivers peanuts. Just do like me them plows.
Speaker 4: You know you they're worried about getting their money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: The more you can get out of me, the more money they're gonna make them. Like hold on, what about my mental welfare, my body, tiredness and everything? I got this planned out. Now you're thrown a wrench in my fucking plans. That's what I need to do to get back ready to go do this all again?
Speaker 1: Bob, Bob, what about? How about? I just want to say that both is a streamer. If you guys wanted to go check out buff channel, it would be when I put this video up. We being a description of this video. Sick. I know that I know you're a busy person. I know that it's been one but you know, I want to say thank you for your friendship and I'm sorry about what happened last year. I still feel bad about that.
Speaker 4: Oh you're fine.
Speaker 1: You know, if you guys don't know what happened in episode you I said I talked too much. I told Sick on one of his on his on the day of his birthday, that he talked too much.
Speaker 4: And I cut.
Speaker 1: It, made it made and made my flock. It made my flock. And then uh uh uh turn turned against uh my flock and him went against me for because they were saying that Christy didn't do nothing. Christy did a lot of stuff. She did it behind the scenes where people didn't. She didn't. She remanded, uh uh say behind the scenes about it. Remember we when we acted like actually you when we were I feel bad about what happened, sick.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I feel that we had a fight on your birthday. You didn't have a good birthday because of me.
Speaker 2: No, don't, because I already told you you fit in the category of certain people when it comes to reaction video content. There are some people that just want to hear a little bit and just let the video play. Yeah, the purpose, the whole purpose of the livestream starting was to react, to take a stab at the people that call themselves react content and show them how it's done. You don't just play somebody's video. And that was crazy. Play oh man, oh that was funny. Play No talk about the video, talk about what's going on react.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, so let me ask you this, what do you think about what's going on now with like people, you know, they're saying that there's illegal drivers out there there, they're getting their licensees, falsified drive trucks, they're hitting their illegal aliens.
Speaker 4: That's what you think?
Speaker 2: That that that's nothing new that's been going on since I started driving. I mean, that's been going on forever, like since trucking started. Yes, that is that is just nothing new. It's just becoming more of a problem nowadays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because people are seeing you know, by the way they brought back ice road truckers.
Speaker 4: I mean, what really pushed this.
Speaker 2: Into how do you say, main view is that idiot down there in Florida that made that uh U turn on the middle.
Speaker 4: Of the highway.
Speaker 2: Without slowing down, stopping for anything and killed that whole family. Yeah, and now it's cracking down, and yeah, the rumors are true. They will pull people that are suspect and give them a children's book and say read this.
Speaker 4: They will.
Speaker 2: I've meant too many drivers who come over to me, like when I'm getting fuel, they're come over to me asking for help because they don't know how to work to keep had on the pump.
Speaker 4: Or might need a tool. I had a guy to day, as a matter of fact, he uh.
Speaker 2: Come bothering me while I was feeling he had to be African, some kind of some all our hatory, I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: He's just you've got tool, tool.
Speaker 2: Tool, don't like, what the fuck are you talking about? And he was just kind of describing what he was like, Oh, something wrong. I'm like, where's your truck. He understood me perfectly because he's like, come in point it and I saw his hood was half cocked, and I'm like, okay, give me a minute.
Speaker 4: No, maybe I could help this guy right quick again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, helped him.
Speaker 4: I helped him. Yeah, seemed better days.
Speaker 1: What kind of truck was it?
Speaker 4: If you don't there was a freight liner.
Speaker 1: It was like a.
Speaker 2: Two thousand maybe a twenty twelve freight liner. Cascade and cascading.
Speaker 1: That's one of those bigger words.
Speaker 4: What depending on what was or well was it? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it is.
Speaker 4: It is full sleeper. Okay, so just rattling, all leaking everywhere. I'm just like, oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so people don't know. People don't know what I'm talking about. A daycab is. So when I say daycab, nightcab, that nightcab is actually called a sleeper. I just like call a nightcab because.
Speaker 2: You got your daycabs, you got your lightweights, and you got your condos, and then you got your super condos and then you have apartments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you also have and so I remember when I was a young boy, remember the old trucks, the old uh, the old trucks, that the sleep It was like the old like a truck. They were like a big truck, like a pickup with a with a sleeper on the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember remember, like I remember looking at one of those older ones and it was so old. But you know, I want to say that we we What do you think about them bringing irt back Icero Truckers back after after like since twenty seventeen they've not had Iro Truckers.
Speaker 4: Well, the show was staged. Yeah, I don't care for it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Too. Yeah. And also you know, and also the problem was a lot of the stuff I History Channel the time that that show was aired was finished and err it wasn't. History Channel was more doing like aliens and stuff and was doing more reality based off there. They weren't doing the shows that they were doing back in the day. They were doing out on Thursdays, they were doing Mountain. They're now doing Mountain, being in alone and all that stuff. But now it's like I used to I have a friend that talk about it and they said that they they were the top show up. The show was big bringing Bounty Hunters and one of my friends is Kachenko for the tech since the Texans. Yeah, I'll shut up.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I think the only show I watch on the History Channel. I think it's the History Channel is Air Disasters. I think that's on History.
Speaker 1: I think that was. Yeah, I've watched a lot of like, you know, they had those shows that only lasted for wood season because they were so. They had a show called Big Shripping. We lasted for wood season. And I allow the shrimpers of a Bible little Battery Alabama. Here's the thing. When you say bi little battery, I think I thought, I know they're talking about Louisiana, but that's actually in Alabama.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, and I want to also say to people, don't worry about like, you know, here's the thing. We're doing better content than some of these people. We're doing better coneted than some of these morons that tried to say, oh, here's the thing, some of these morons that are out there doing podcasted, we do a better podcast. Be sick does a better podcast in some of these Hollywood delisters that try to do a podcast.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me, well, did you hear about the Oh god? You probably don't know this chick? Oh god, what's her name?
Speaker 1: I forgot when he comes with hello, Oh.
Speaker 2: What's her name? I try to forget her. Uh no, she does like movies and stuff. She's under fire right now. Oh boy, no, no, no no, no, Let me see if I can, let me see if I can minimize. Just go to YouTube verreak quick look at my history, because I just watched the.
Speaker 1: Video to day. Hello. Uh oh hello, uh.
Speaker 4: I'm here, I was here.
Speaker 2: Give me one second. I want to say. I gotta find her name. Okay, that's a name, Grace Randolph.
Speaker 1: H I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, shee some blonde liberal bitch that.
Speaker 2: Acts like she does movie media reviews stuff like that. Her channel looks horrible, whatever her little cash she does, it just looks horrible presentation wise, because her screen it'll be like half of the screen is her and then the other half is like three other things that are going on. It's like, okay, But they had the BAFTA Awards over there in England or where British something blah blah blah. Either way, they invited this guy that has tourette, a medical condition.
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 4: His name is Jonathan Morris or something, Jonathan something, but not not him, not him, not.
Speaker 6: Him, but I figure it's.
Speaker 2: Something something, David something. But they had him there like they had just made a movie about this guy and his his condition with Tourette's, you know, made a movie just just bringing light to the condition. And that was the whole reason he was there because they wanted to recognize him and all that. But they decided to sit him in the front row. So he was having outbursts all through the night. But the problem came up when Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: He's a good actor, that dude.
Speaker 2: I oh, I've lost all respect for Jamie Fox now him and oh, what's the dude's name? Black dude, Creed, Michael B. Jordan and another guy. I didn't hear any responses from the from Michael B. Jordan or the other guy, but Jamie Fox, apparently with Offen did because the guy was screaming out, you know, the N word. And come to find out, like I found out more of this from about this guy from Counting Dankila that this guy's from Scotland, and Scotland is you know, people are can be pretty confrontational and according to this guy's story, you know, he's had to grow up dealing with this condition and being confronted. So a lot of his responses just come involuntary, who insult people whatever, and it's just worked its way into his uncontrollable speech pattern. So this is this hole of fence by Grace Randolph and apparently Jamie Foxx too. Grace Randolph proves herself to know, to prove that she has no idea how Tourette's works.
Speaker 4: He said it purposely.
Speaker 2: He can con through his actions saying stuff like that, and like you don't know how to Rat's works. He can't control it.
Speaker 1: Can I? Can I say something? Being someone? UH say? You know when I go to the door. This is something that when I go to public, I try to like middimize my I don't like going to public, but I still you know when I when I do, I do it and try to. I want to uh be there for my family, you know. And I did. And I the other day, actually a month ago yesterday, be a month since my doctor's appointment. Oh and I tell you about that later. I'll tell you about that. I can do with the story. I had to go deal with the Actually this is part of the story. I had to I forgot that I the last doctor's appointment, I had I told the doctor that I would do a fasting blood work. I didn't eat nothing in the morning. I didn't eat nothing because I was worried. I get nervous in doctor's appointment sick because they and I was worried. They were gonna send me over to over to the main campus that was across the street because they have a lab there. But they said, no, you can just go. Uh they should they she had the doctor had her nurse send what with me and my brother to the to the to the lab next door. They showed me a secret way to get into the how they get in and out of the places without their people knowing that they're they're gone. But I just want to say, I just wanted to say this for I want to wrap up soon because I'm on the I'm gonna I had about fifty eight minutes on this account left and right now we're at fifty ten minutes, so we I just wanted to I want to number one. I want to say, you are an amazing person sick. You are an amazing person sick.
Speaker 4: Look, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is and also that they use It's like I know that a lot of people are alive a lot of people are alive with the uh skill uh luck with the state of the Union is tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, and also that they use it's like sick you are, Tom, you are the.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: You know I would love when I get I'm gonna try to get ed tail back. If I could get led to ed till, I would love you to co host with me.
Speaker 4: But I'm game for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you and your our friends. Right. I got I got an interview coming up with I'm trying to I'm going to book it from March because he's retiring in March. But I'm getting in a Rob war chat from a Fox too.
Speaker 4: Dues, how are you getting these people?
Speaker 1: I just asked they in the U. Rob's a nice Scott Rob. So you know what Rob did for my thirtieth birthday? Said did a video. Actually he had two people. I had two two people in my on my behalf. We got it for me, a video of Rob sat not in the Hall of Shame. But you know it's I feel like that. I you know, It's just I feel better when I post off, like keep gonna stay. Oh why is he posted a difference on the leak? Is he Amazon? Affiliated. No, that's not an Amazon affiliate link. That's just me posted something that my friends showed my friends in the chat about.
Speaker 4: Stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: And I also posted the article about about Justin Edmonds, something that we were talking about all the air. And also so the people that don't know who we're talking about when we talk about Jeremy DeWitt. Sorry, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? They please mhm sir? Uh huh sorry, I'm just like, I'm just trying to uh uh oh there they give me wanting to I'm sorry, can you hear me? Yeah, they're they're here's the fake police officers Texas, fake police officer Rink Cameron, California and Florida. What I'm looking at this? Sorry, I wanted to look for trying to look for Jeremy Duet. Uh all right, Uh no, I don't want to turn the shore. Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He even has his own Wikipedia page.
Speaker 4: Of course, heard narcissism.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 4: Wikipedia page shows all his crimes.
Speaker 1: Later the office of the State Attorney Monique war war War.
Speaker 4: W O R R E L. L. War Ond.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Oh, he's got as muck shot as his picture on his Wikipedia here's the thing.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: The guys I don't want to say his h His full name is Jeremy the Witt. It tells it. He was born in nineteen eighties.
Speaker 4: Uh, sick m HM.
Speaker 1: Known for in personally law enforcement and child comes criminal charges. Here's the criminal charges. Impersonate a police officer filling to restra as a sexpon Durnam following false tax returns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah to the.
Speaker 2: It's not phonowing them damn tax returns and covered for that damn. Uh that business is his.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to say that.
Speaker 1: The reason why I get, you know, the reason why me is Sick always talks about we always talk about Jeremy Dewat on his show. All Right, I think it's time for us to keep the tires on. Light the fire, no Wrongwood's time to piss on the fire and call the dogs on this one. Uh, Sick, you got anything you want to promote?
Speaker 2: D I don't know that's even sometime tomorrow, I'm not sure when.
Speaker 4: Probably about the check in, probably about three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Central Central. Because you're in the great state of Tennessee, Arkansas. I thought.
Speaker 2: I'm in Oh, I'm in West Memphis. Right now, I'm like a stone's throw away from Memphis, right, I'm on the other.
Speaker 4: Side of the river.
Speaker 1: You're the Mississippi load.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, so I'm confused.
Speaker 2: There's a Memphis and then there's a West Memphis. They're on the opposite sides of the Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'll talk to you later. I love your brother. You're state state behind. I want to talk to you behind the scenes. M alright, alright, love you guys, see you, bye bye, bye bye, stay back stage.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.