Speaker 1: Michael Hugh. Hewe had had exactly right last night on Jesse Waters Show. Until some people are under the threat of perjury under oath, all to talk about Biden's prostate cancer is just going to be blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, Michael. I've usually listened to your show on the podcast after work, but work has sent me home for a while. So while I'm home, Uh, let's go ahead and listen to you alve so don't suck.
Speaker 4: A great account to follow on X's at Buzz. Patterson he was the US Air Force Military aid for Bill Clinton for two years and carried the football a recent story, he talked about how Bill Clinton, with the luency scandal, had lost the nuclear codes. He also mentioned that the reason Bill Clinton didn't want to resign after the scandal was because he hated Al Gore. Outdoor deaths in the Denver area continue to rise. Of course, may Or Mikey and the Denver City Council look the other way, and they want to ignore the chaos and ugliness that they have created in Denver. You know, when you create policies to end homelessness, and homelessness increases, as does crime and other problems like outdoor death. It means you're going down the wrong path. Just in case they needed to know that, it would be interesting if the cancer cover up for Biden turns out to be even worse than the mental decline cover up for Biden. These people keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into the hole.
Speaker 5: I had seriously considered given ed dude twenty seven cents, and and I got to think him, is he really going to use this for a book? Or is he gonna take dad and go find diacode a taco crack? Now not worth a risk.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Michael Dragon.
Speaker 7: Your idea of having Biden be the face of prostate cancer, prostate cancer awareness, whatever, would have been a great one. But I think I even left a talk back back in twenty twenty one even the Biden should have been the face of mental health and you know, decline at older ages. He would have been a great representative for that. I'm great you guys.
Speaker 6: Morning Michael. Let's get real. The Democrats are going to get away with this and the Republicans are never going to do anything. But the only thing that we can do is just bludget them with playing the sound bites over and over and remind the American people that they lied to us for the last four years. Winning the twenty twenty sixth election is the only way that we're going to make them pay for this.
Speaker 8: Morning, Brownie, Hey, I remember back in twenty twenty one when I sent in a talk back that featured my wife's chickens and rooster. Does that count for anything?
Speaker 2: Have a great day, Michael. Biden just demonstrated in the audio clip you just played. If he rapidly reasserts himself, you know what's coming next is going to be false.
Speaker 4: Michael.
Speaker 7: There's no such thing as a good lawyer.
Speaker 6: The only difference between skunk and the lawyers or skid marks in front of the skunk.
Speaker 9: Michael, I understand that global warming is an immediate existential threat. It's getting worse constantly by the minute. And yet yesterday, in contrast, I spent the coldest, snowy, stormiest day I've ever seen on a May nineteenth at Cameron passed on South Diamond Peak, just saying.
Speaker 3: Why are there very few Irish lawyers because they can't pass the bar.
Speaker 7: If you ever want to host a show like a talk show like Michael Brown or an art show like Hunter Biden.
Speaker 4: Because I'm a
Speaker 2: Lawyer, Michael, I would love to see a carrigan event happen to the climate activists, as in Nancy Kerrigan