Speaker 1: Today the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show, and we have so much we have to get to. First, we are going to discuss the media, the corruption behind the media. Has it always been this bad? Why is it so bad? Now? We'll dig into that. The reaction to the election, whether we win, whether we lose, what's it going to be from the left. Why don't we ever hear Chris's voice? Somebody's concerned he's losing his daughter to the commies. All that and so much more coming up this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to begin here, Jesse. If the mainstream media is constantly lying to us, it makes me wonder have they always been lying to us? When did they officially become corrupt? Okay, let's have a talk bad evil wrong. I think you could probably setting aside, you know what, we'll set aside, Biblical views on it and things like that. I think we could probably agree that there are degrees to bad. Wouldn't we agree to that speeding is breaking the law, the speed laws or laws. It's breaking the law. Probably not quite as bad as being a serial killer, and not exactly the same thing. Right you understand what I mean. There are gray areas. So let's talk for a moment. This will come back to the media. Let's talk for a moment about the mafia. The media. Yes, they were always lying to us. It's way worse. Now, let's talk about the mafia. You ever heard of Carlo Gambino. You probably have heard of the name Gambino, the Gambino crime family. It's one of the five families of New York, generally thought of as the largest and most powerful. Well, they got their name from one Carlo Gambino, and Gambino he came from Sicil. He was an old world gangster, came up under a mobster in Sicily. And this guy doesn't matter who he is. But mafia protection. Have you heard of that? A protection racket? You know what that is in the movies. This is how it's usually conveyed. There'll be a shop owner, he runs a little shop, he sells little knick knacks and things, and then you get a couple of Italians and silk suits. They'll come kick in the door and say Charlie, where's my five hundred dollars for this week? And Charlie says, I'm sorry. I can't pay the bills. My toadter's sick, please, And then they grab him and they beat the crap out of him and break his legs and things. And that's how it's always conveyed. But protection rackets, like all bad things, they have degrees of evil to them. Because here's the truth, what I just described to you, the movie representation of what a mafia protection racket was that did happen. In fact, to this day, I'm sure it does happen where you have somebody trying to run a business, trying to do this or that, organized crime is squeezing him for everything that he's worth. Once they've gotten everything out of him, they'll beat him up, kill him, or just toss him to the side, burn the store down, and steal his insurance money. Okay, truly evil, awful, wrong, all right, I got that. But Gambino was kind of a different type because he came from a place in Sicily where the head down there did things differently. They also had protection rackets, but they didn't work that way. In fact, the people who were under the protection racket, the shop owner liked it. Weird to think about, right, but it's true. In fact, this is what Gambino brought to America. This is kind of how he did business when it came to protection rackets. The protection racket with Gambino worked like this. You will pay me money every month, but you are not going to pay me too much. You're not going to pay me a lot. You're not going to pay me more than you can afford. You're going to pay me something. Here's an example of what something is. You want an example, here's an example in the Chicago outfit back in the day. I'm sure it kind of works like this today, But in the Chicago Mob, the Chicago Outfit back in the day, if you owned a movie theater. If you own a movie theater and the Chicago Mafia wanted to bring you as part of their protection racket, you would pay the mob one dollar a week per seat you had in the movie theater. You had fifty seats, you owe the mafia just fifty dollars a week. They were happy to do it. They wanted to do it. Why if your newest employee cleans out the cash register one night and then quits with all of your profits, you could call the cops. They may or may not even catch him or make contact. Even if they do slap on the wrist. Maybe you never get your money back. But for your fifty dollars a week, you call the Chicago outfit and it will be handled in a more direct and permanent way. You will get your money back, and I promise the next employee will never steal from you again. This is ugly, it's bad, you get it. But there are degrees of bad. You know, protection rackets worked well for people. There are areas, were areas in Sicily that were entirely mob controlled, mafia controlled. Back in the day. There were no cops, there was no army. The mafia was. The government works this way in Mexico, one of the cartels now in certain places. So there are degrees of protection racket. You say protection racket, you automatically picture the two goombabs beaten some poor guy up for all these worth. It didn't always look that way. Now to the media, the American media, media itself, forget about. American media itself is always dishonest to some degree. There are degrees of bad, just like in the mafia. If I am, if I'm a journalist, I'm Walter Cronkite back in the road, I'm Walter Cronkite, I am a Lib. I'm a Democrat. I'm bringing you the news I am because of my biases, biases, biases. However, you say that stupid word. Because of my biases, I am going to inevitably shade the news towards what I believe. However, I see myself as a journalist. Yes, I'm a Democrat, I'm a Lib, but I see myself as a journalist. So yeah, I'm I'm gonna present the nightly news and it's gonna make Democrats look a little bit better than it makes Republicans look. But as a journalist, I still don't want to be too much of a hack. Even if I disagree with Richard Nixon. I don't want to be too over the top. It wouldn't I wouldn't be a journalist. Then I would be a useless hack. I don't want to do that. I'm Walter Cronkite. Now, the degrees of bad have gotten so much worse because the culture inside of the newsroom has gotten worse. Media has always lied. When they were printing it on tablets and reading the tablets and the Roman Square, they were full of lies. The media lies, Journalism lies, human beings have biases. Teachers do firefighters, do cops? Do journalists do? People have biases and the way they explain things and the way they frame things are always going to be wrapped around their biases. But today, because of years and years and years of communist infiltration into the schools and definitely the schools of journalism, there aren't really Walter Cronkites at the corporate media level today, And if there are, they're neutered. We'll deal with those that. We'll deal with the neutered ones in a second. But for the most part, what you have you have people who believe they're supposed to be soldiers for the cause of communism. That's how they see themselves. They see themselves not trying to be a journalist. I finally have this gig. I'm on NBC Nightly News. Yes it's a great gig. But first and foremost, I need to protect Democrats from these evil Republicans. And it comes out in the news. If you're on the right, even if you're on the left, you can see it. You look at the news. That's obviously how they see themselves as protectors of the Democrat Party, warriors of the cause because the bad has gotten so much worse. Now, maybe you're sitting there saying, Jesse, I'm sure that's not all all of them. In fact, there's a good email. This will help me explain it. Do you agree that those on the View are paid off to extol the virtues of the Biden Harris, but secretly, behind closed doors they know better but will never admit it. You know who Lisa Booth is. Lisa Booth is full disclosure. She's my friend. Her and my wife are very close. I'm friends with Lisa Booth, were friends with her. She's a wonderful human being. She's on Fox News. You see her all the time. There's pretty Lisabooth. She has a podcast. I think it's called The Truth with Lisa Booth. But Lisabooth, did you know that Lisa Booth she had an opportunity when there was an opening on the View to be part of the View. She ended up rejecting the opportunity because they were trying to force her to get vaccinated. It's one of the more admirable things I've ever heard. Do you have any idea how many millions of dollars those women make on the View? Lisa Booth looked at millions of dollars and said no, I will not put that in my body and walked away from it. Now you see this quote, Republican Alyssa what's her name, Melissa Farah Griffin whatever, her stupid name is, the hot one on the View. She got that spot she was working for Donald Trump. This is a career Republican who worked for Donald Trump every day. Now on the View she sits there and spew's left wing filth all day, every day, as if she's been a communist her whole life. Why money? Those who aren't committed communists, who see themselves as warriors for the cause, they understand the incentive structure of the corporate media is to be a filthy communist. That's where the millions are, and that's the media. It's the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Memory.
Speaker 1: You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can call us, well, you can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Let's get the these questions. Theore oracle like you, I'm a community college student. However, I'm fifteen and I haven't dropped out yet. You know that's not very nice, and I wanted your opinion on something I am in an argumentative research paper class. I wanted to write about the FBI for my argumentative paper because I find this subject fascinating. I chose my topic to be should the FBI be dismantled for manipulating the system using technicalities in overclassification. I was wondering if you had any specific examples for me to use in the paper, because not only do I want a good grade, I would like to have something to help me convince doubtful people I may meet in the future. If you get around to it, I will cite you in my paper and your name will finally be in a college paper that gets more than a C. That's not very nice. I love your show and I listen whenever I can. His name is Graham, And no, you don't need to cite me. Graham. Remember something. So there's no limit to what you can accomplish if you're willing to steal other people's work pass it off as your own. You steal any idea I have, and you give me no credit, and you take all the credit for yourself. Now, as far as overclassification goes, here, might be a good example in fact, that it would be I don't know what kind of paper you're dealing with, but this would be it would be a place I would start. You know who Chuck Grassley is. Chuck Grassley is a big shot. He's a senator. He's been in the Senate for a long time. When you've been in the Senate, that law and that means you've raised piles of money for people. You have more money and influence than you can possibly imagine. Chuck Grassley is so powerful that if Chuck Grassley got on a plane today and he flew to Brazil, and Chuck Grassley when he landed in Brazil, let's say he was just there to enjoy the beaches in Brazilian chicks, and he decided he wanted to meet with a high level member of the Brazilian government. With one phone call, they would send a car to pick up Chuck grass Chuck Grassley is a big deal. A senator is a big deal. And there are committees in Congress, in the House and Senate, there are committees. You already know this, but you know the norms and normas don't. So it's more than just one big blob you have a committee for this. There's an Armed Forces Committee, there's a Ways and Means Committee. In the Senate, probably probably the most powerful committee is the Judiciary Committee. You don't just walk into the Senate and get handed one of those spots. That's one of those things you have to earn. That's an upgrade. Chuck Grassley is the GOP big cheese on the Senate Judiciary Committee. That is a jaw dropping amount of power. And I've played this for you before. Christopher Ray. He is the head of the FBI, but he is a government employee. He was appointed to that position, no one elected him him. He is in charge of a bureaucratic agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation. This agency falls underneath the Congress. The FBI is underneath the Congress. If you are in the FBI, if you're the head of the FBI and a United States Senator asks you if he can have your extra dinner rules at stake night, you hand him the dinner rules because you should have that level of fear of what a United States Senator can do to you, your job, and your entire organization. If you had a properly balanced country, that is how that would work. An FBI director should be terrified at raising the ire of a United States Senator. When Christopher Ray sat in front of Chuck Grassley, this is how it went. Senator.
Speaker 2: I had a flight that I'm supposed to be high tailing the too out of here, and I had understood that we were going to be done.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'll let him start again. Remember Christopher Ray, that flight, it was not only paid for by you, the taxpayer. He was going on vacation, not a business meeting. He wasn't hunting down mobsters or child traffickers. He was on his way to vacation. This is him talking to Chuck Grassley.
Speaker 2: Cenator, I had had a flight that I'm supposed to be high tailing the too out of here, and I had understood that we were going to be done at one thirty. So that was that's how we ended up where we are.
Speaker 1: If it's your business trip, you got your own plane, can it wait a while?
Speaker 2: Sorry, to be honest, I've tried to make my break as fast as I could to get right back out.
Speaker 1: Of here, and you took more than five minutes. The big cheese on the Senate Judiciary Committee begging like a whole homeless person on the side of the road for a few more minutes of the FBI director's time before he leaves to go on vacation. The FBI director practically laughs in his face and says, sorry, Chuck, wrap it up quick, I got to get down to Barbados. When you really digest what that means for this country and why it means that, it is so frightening. I really can't put it into words. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday churning through some ask Doctor Jesse questions today. So we're talking a little bit about the FBI guys writing a research paper, and I just brought up how Chris just one example, hole, Christopher Ray basically laughed in Chuck Grassley's face and told him he had a plane to catch and told him to screw off. For lack of a better word, now, why does the FBI get away with this? Let's walk this back for your paper for everybody would how could the FBI be so brazen, so bold? Well, you hear it all the time during these committee hearings where they call in Christopher Ray, they call in FBI people and they began asking FBI people about the various disgusting, evil communist things they've done. Hey, why did you go after school board moms? Hey? What about this memo that says you're infiltrating the Catholic Church? Hey, why are you tracking down pro lifers and yet you're not arresting Antifa? Hey? Why are you? Why are you? Why are you? Why are you? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? And what did I say? What did I say before the election? I told you this was coming before the House, before the Republicans took back the House. What did I say? I said, the only thing that matters is are Republicans willing to defund the agency? And if the answer to that question is no, and the answer to that question is no, then none of the hearings matter at all, because the FBI will sit down in every one of these hearings and answer every one of those questions with I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation. I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation. As you know, I can't comment on an ongoing investigation. I can't come they say, They answer it every single time, and they justify it with ongoing investigation, And I'm sorry, it's classified. I'm not allowed to tell you how many undercover agents I had instigating January sixth. That's classified. I'm not allowed to tell you how many undercover agents I had writing down your license plates while you were getting angry at a school board meeting. It's classified. I'm not allowed the overclassification, the can't comment on an ongoing investigation thing. What it essentially is is a shield for the FBI to do anything it wants without oversight from anyone. That's really what I want you to take away from this, the secret state police agency of the FBI. You think it's bad now, and believe me, it is. It gets so much worse from here as they continue. You to look around and figure out there's nothing anyone can do to them. Nobody wrap your mind around that. They are untouchable as long as the House of Representatives the loser low tgopiers and the House of Representatives as long as they take defunding the agency off the table. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is not accountable to presidents, to judges, to the Senate, to the House, to anybody. We have a secret state police agency that can and will ruin and end your life. And there's not a single person in power in this country who can stop them. Frightening when you think about it, isn't it? But it's true. It is so incredibly true. And how are they going to handle the election of Donald Trump. Look, this is an agency that declared war on the on Trump back when he was running for office, when Barack Obama was president, started spying on his campaign, the works. Then Trump appoints Christopher Ray to be the new head of it. Ray just kept up the war. There was no there's no nothing. You just kept up the war against Trump. Now we have three and a half years of a Biden Harris presidency filling up this secret state police organization with even more committed communists. We're worried about what the street animals will do if Trump wins or Trump loses. Maybe we should be a lot more concerned with the secret state police agency who's currently slow rolling the investigation into his assassinations for reasons unknown. Of course, once you decide, once you give the FBI the power to classify anything at all, they should not even have that power. Nobody who work that the Federal Bureau of Investigation should have the power to classify documents nobody. Once you give them that power, you have officially handed them to kryptonite they can use to destroy you because they can hide behind it forever. And by the way, that ongoing investigation thing we know now courtesy of the brave whistleblowers we have out there, Guys like Steve and Garrett Kyle and others we know now courtesy of them. The FBI of course uses it that way on purpose. You know, they close cases. They will intend that when the case is done or they've kind of wrapped up what they can do, they will close it. They'll leave them open forever because then they can always say it's ongoing. Of course it's not ongoing. No one's looking into it at all. But it's a great way to make sure you never have to reveal anything to people in power. An upside down place. Jesse, I've been listening to you for years. I love your brutal honesty sprinkled with comedy. Even got my husband listening, he hates talk radio. Thank you for your service. I'm glad you made it home. What are your thoughts on this? If Trump wins, then the street communists were unleashed and we have summer of love two point oho, but ten times worse. If Trump loses, then we have January sixth, two point oh, but ten times worse. Either way, this country will devolve into madness. How does this not end kinetic? Okay, well, this ends eventually, not necessarily with the Trump election. But this ends kinetic no matter what. Unless we take back our legal and local we take it back our local politics, and we eventually run the Communists out of office. Unless the Communists are run out of office, this will end in blood. It will because the communist is bloody, because the communist believes in power, using power, he believes in murdering, arresting his opponents. They're doing it as much as they possibly can now and it will get worse from here. I don't have any words of comfort to give you. If Donald Trump is elected president of the United States of America, and I believe he will, I hope you will. If he is elected president in November, the street communism, the absolute anarchy, will be like nothing we have ever seen. And that is before he deports his first gang member. When he starts deporting people. I am again going to bring this up because you need to be ready. You may think you know that man. You don't get it yet. The propaganda against mass deportation is going to be larger than any propaganda campaign you have ever seen, and believe it or not, it may very well work on you. They will pull out every stop. It'll go way beyond vandalism and anarchy and rioting and burning. There will be movie productions, TV productions, Billionaires, commy billionaires, through their network of various nonprofits, will be funding this activist group and this lie and that lie. It will be overwhelming. Because the globalist communists have been so committed to flooding your country with barbarians. It's a central part of their plans. Anyone who tries to reverse that, they will try to stop it at any cost. Now you asked about if Trump loses, I'll be honest, I don't know that I will make it through four years of Kamala Harris, meaning I believe I'll probably end up in prison. I do. You can say that's over the top. I don't think you're paying attention to what's happening. If you give these people another four years to fill up the DOJ, fill up the FBI, fill up all the various law enforcement agencies with committed communists. You give them four more years, well, I mean, listen to how.
Speaker 3: They talk about we should be, in my view, repealing something called Section two thirty, which gave platforms on the Internet immunity because they were thought to be just passed through that they shouldn't be judged for the content that is posted. But we now know that that was an overly simple view that if the platforms, whether it's Facebook or Twitter x or Instagram or TikTok, whatever they are, if they don't moderate and monitor the content, we lose total control. And it's not just.
Speaker 1: I don't just say it for radio. These people are communists. And if they're allowed four more years of power, look at what they've done with just four years of Joe Biden. They got mad about Roe versus Wade. They sent the DOJ after pastors that didn't happen in another country, that happened here. They sent the FBI into Trump's home that didn't happen in another country, that already happened here. Another four years. Whew. Well, like I said, your local sheriff is going to matter a lot, real, real soon. It is The Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. We will be back on Monday to do Metal of Honor Monday. If you miss us while we're gone, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Are there anything? Is there anything else? I'm forgetting? Chris? I feel like I forget some stuff. Sometimes there's always a lot of stuff, And now here's a headline? Why go? You know? You know the thing emails we didn't get to. Hey, Jesse, will we ever hear Chris's voice? Buddy? I hear Chris's voice every day. Just consider yourself lucky El sombrero. Would you give some advice on how we can get our twelve year old daughter back on the right track. There was a time she was almost bloodthirsty red. Over the last year or so, she says things which hints she's becoming indoctrinated to Marxist thought. Unfortunately, she has to go to public school, but cannot say for sure if it's teachers or friends which influence her the most. As much as I hate it, she does have a follower's personality, so maybe it's a losing battle. What would you do in this situation? His name is James Okay, Well, first of all, she's twelve years old. And twelve year old I was gonna say girls, but honestly it applies to boys as well. When you are that age, I can remember. You know what's crazy. You have these little memories that you have that you shouldn't have, like things you should have long ago forgot. I remember I was riding the bus home. I was maybe eight or nine, maybe ten years old. I was riding the bus home and I had failed a test in school. Of course I didn't study and screwed off. It was standard Jesse stuff. I had failed a test in school, and I knew by the time I got home my mom was going to know, and she was going to tell my dad, because the teacher told me after I got the failing test that she was going to call my parents and tell them. And I remember this it is it was so emotional for me. It was burned into my mind. That I was on the way home, I wanted the bus to crash and I wanted to die. Now this wasn't a passing thought. I thought to myself, Man, if we could just die, I mean, I believe in Jesus, I'm going to heaven. I don't want to go home. I want to die. I would rather die in this moment than walk in. That sounds ridiculous and insane now, and of course it is. It's ridiculous and it's insane. But when you are younger, you're not stupid. You don't have enough confidence in what you believe. You don't have as much life perspective as you will have when you're later on in life. And so if she's twelve years old and she has even one friend or or one teacher she kind of admires who is pouring some bad things in her ear. It's not even a girl thing. It's you're twelve, man. You are susceptible to these social contagions. It's the reason why the Communists took over the teaching profession on purpose. They did it because they knew the kids are where it's at. The kids are where we can get them. If we get them young, we can have them for life. So that's what she's going through now. It's a young girl. She's going to be emotional about the whole thing. But me personally, I would have a very direct conversation with her about whatever she said. You don't have to be mean you don't even want to be mean. You don't have to yell at her at all, but you need to explain what's happening and why it's happening. And this comes back to my warning, and I realized you just said your daughter has to go to this school, and there's nothing you can do about that. A lot of us are in this situation, and she's got to go where she gotta go. But our daughters need to be protected even more than our sons do, not just physically, but from the social contagion of communism, because women are more susceptible to it than men, especially well single women, I should say single women, especially young single women. They are people pleasers. They to be rejected, you know, talking about a test in school. For a young lady, you may roll your eyes. If you're an older dime and you're more confident in yourself, or if you're a dude, you may roll your eyes. But for a younger lady, if she was to be you told her she was going to be mocked in front of class, if you told her that she was going to be laughed at in front of the whole class to twenty kids, if you gave her a choice. You can be laughed at in front of the whole class and America will burn, or you cannot be laughed at. Or wait a minute, I do that wrong. Yeah, you could be laughed at. Your choices are this. You can be laughed at in front of the whole class. Sorry, I didn't think this out. You could be laughed at in front of the whole classroom, or lose everything you know, Daddy goes bankrupt, you lose the house, you're homeless. She would probably rather be homeless than bankrupt if you gave her the choice in that moment. Is that a logical thought? No, But that's how devastating it is for kids, especially young girls, if they think they're going to be societal outcasts. This is something women will struggle with more than men. Men struggle with this too. I don't want to like we're above all that, but this is something women will struggle with more than men. My wife struggles with this more than I do. Now. She's a hardcore right winger. But if we're going into a situation, in fact, we were one last weekend where politics might come up, and she knows, dang well how I'm gonna handle that. If you come at me. She will. I mean, she knows better than to try to keep me quiet. But hey, just remember we need to we go to school here. Hey, remember we we live here in the neighborhood. Or hey, when I was going to the school board thing, remember why what's going to the school board thing? Last week? When I told you about that, and I said, I hope they open it up for questions because I got some questions. I have some things to say. And she wasn't. She wasn't trying to hold me back. She knows better than that. But you could tell immediately she was nervous. Hey, just remember we have to we have to live in this. I know you're gonna go do what you do, worried about what other people think and reputation and stuff like that. I think if you explain that to your daughter, that that that alone may actually help her, that may help her understand what she's going through emotionally. It is really really hard pray for these kids today, young men and women. Once your culture becomes left in ours is the music, the movies, the everything, everything is left, everything that gives in her eyes ears TikTok, all this crap, it's all left left left left left, Taylor Swift and Doris Kamala Harris. It's it's everything coming at her from every direction is left wing, left wing, left wing, left wing. It takes. It's going to take strong, purposeful parents to guide our kids through this, and we're going to have to have very very open, honest, direct conversation with our kids about it. I told I pulled my boys aside last night and told them again, we're just joking in the kitchen. We were there were being beadheads like they always are, but we were goofing around about stuff. And I told him again, I expect you to to be husbands who provide for your wives. One day. You're gonna work hard, and don't you dare marry a Democrat and you're not allowed to bring one into my house. Ever. She's not welcome in my home because she ruined your life. And they hear me, They got it, don't. I don't beat around the bush anyway. Just talk to her about what's happening. I think I think maybe you'll find her more receptive. All right, go enjoy your weekend. Put your phone down