Speaker 1: Linchintaco one Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w JR are speaking of money talks last two days for Rock the Bank thousand dollars cash give boys.
Speaker 2: Your first opportunity of thirteen today happens at nine oh five right around there.
Speaker 1: You listen for the keyword each hour you enter it at WJR dot Comedy Rock the Bank contest box that pops open after the keyword plays.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of winners on this morning show and JRR, so let's get a couple more in there before the end of this contest. Remember, if you enter that keyword and your phone rings the next hour from an unknown number, pick it up.
Speaker 1: So we've been talking quite a bit this week that the Pope is in bad shape.
Speaker 3: Right now, which is not good.
Speaker 1: Here Francis's double pneumonia on top of the other health issues he has, and uh, he himself believes he's at death's doorstep. And another sign that that probably is indeed accurate, is they begun funeral rehearsals. Oh god, man, come on. The Swiss Guard. Who are the you know, the elite guard that protect the pope were spotted rehearsing his funeral with other individuals who will be part of what is eventually to come. You're still alive, And remember the Pope is on Twitter, x whatever and different social media platforms. I know, with double pneumonia is probably not you know, scrolling through different tweets or anything. But I don't think the Pope himself is on the social media platforms his people are on.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get winto this if two numbskulls like us here in Central Florida know it, he's gonna get wind that they're already practicing his his funeral procession.
Speaker 3: Of morbid as. There's no kind of about it.
Speaker 1: What must be done eventually should be done immediately.
Speaker 3: Look, you're talking about somebody's life.
Speaker 1: Well, Pillow, the that is the one thing all of us have in common. As much as we disagree on everything else, our time here is limited.
Speaker 2: That's why you make the most of it. But Pat, you found out they're practicing your funeral.
Speaker 1: I don't even like to go. I didn't even like going. I didn't even like going to my wedding rehearsal and I was in it. Yeah, start having funeral rehearsals. What times are viewing before we even get to that we gotta go to the rehearsal. What what wait?
Speaker 3: Why are you? What are you wheeling me into here in a chair like this? Pat?
Speaker 2: I do remember the wedding rehearsal stuff, man, having to meet with some cheesy DJ. Hey, what I'm gonna do is we're gonna play this, are you guys a macarena?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Because that's a hot button chicken dance? Nah?
Speaker 2: And then you meet and the eating part was kind of cool when you go and try out and did it for meals that they offer. But overall, man, that was a it was worth it, you know, because we both have good wives, but great wives, you know what I'm saying. But all that stuff, I'm like, Man, I wish now I knew now what I knew that or what you know what I'm getting at, because I would have easily just taken the wedding money and said, let's just go get married in Vegas, or let's just go to Mexico and get married anything.
Speaker 1: Did you know you can get married at the UPS store?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because they have a notary there, right, a notar. I think so.
Speaker 2: I think that's why actually nothing says marriage. The brown color of the UPS my.
Speaker 1: Wife used to work with. Someone got married at the UPS store.
Speaker 2: Seriously, yes, for what reason you intrigued me? Well, we're big on packages kind of what you just described, only on an even more frugal level. It's just we're just, you know, we want to get married. We don't need some big, pricey deal going on. Just go down there and yeah, we got some stuff to send out. Why not while there, just you know, seal the deal. Okay, so you're doing it there, you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and do it at the bank because the bank has a notre too pat. I'm gonna get a lollipops for us, I'm gonna get notary stamped, dunk dunk, and then I'm gonna open up an account with all the cash I'm going to bring in from saving on that wedding. I'm really hoping my daughters, you know, that they come to their senses, because they're both you know, pretty intelligent. I'm hoping they come to their senses and say, yeah, you know, weddings, We're just gonna go ahead and now put that money towards a condo or whatever you can afford at that time.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Sure we have a headline of the week contender, late entry, late in the week.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I believe this is the third one or fourth one of the week. I'll tell you when would get to the end of the week tomorrow. Yeah, ready to write it? Are you ready for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man argues with Captain America and pepper spray protesters during Salt Lake rally. Captain America in an argument with Captain America. Man argues with Captain America and then pepper spray protesters during a Salt Lake rally. This happened on Monday this week, Salt Lake City. This was those groups that you know, all hate Trump that coordinated protest in every state on President's Day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the anti presidents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they This was one of those deals. Somebody from who felt quite differently showed up and made it known he felt quite differently.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, you see these protests, and I don't care if you like Trump, Hammel or whatever the hell her name was, or whoever. Right, President's Day is about all of our presidents. Okay, isn't that right? I mean Reagan was a pretty good dude. Carter, whether he did you know, whether you liked him, or he was kind of like just a normal guy that people kind of liked.
Speaker 1: The Pepi Farm became better known for his humanitarian efforts post presidency exactly than his actual.
Speaker 3: And the actual time.
Speaker 2: I get that, but you know what I'm saying, you're supposed to be celebrating all I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know why we do it anyway, Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Make that?
Speaker 3: Make that the day after the super Bowl? Trump?
Speaker 2: Do that instead of renaming the Gulf, Go ahead and uh and and make President's Day the day after, and you'll be the most memorable president ever if you want to America's hearts. You knew who gave us the day after the super Bowl off? Oh you used to have to work on the Monday after super Bowl. You know what, President Donald whatever Trump gave it to us, he would be probably the most well known or president ever. You think, because you know how important football is in super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Probably argue that in the big scheme of things, he already is the most well known president. Okay, not necessarily the best. Well, he's the most well known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But what I'm saying, Pat, give us President's Day.
Speaker 3: There was the argument of, oh, let's do.
Speaker 2: Martin Luther day of the day after the super Bowl, and it's like, no, you know, that's a very special day for a very honored man.
Speaker 3: President's throw that right after the super Bowl. I don't care if you move the date, nobody cares.
Speaker 1: So where do you think of that you're the headline of the week.
Speaker 3: Does this even not really feeling it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I see the fight with Captain America thing, but when you're going up against something like uh uh Canadian woman taking the selfie with those sharks, you know, and it gets their hands.
Speaker 1: Been bulldog earlier. Hey, did you guys hear about this woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about it three days ago.
Speaker 1: And he he was like all horrified by it.
Speaker 2: Little did he know that we spun it into the most absurd discus.
Speaker 3: If you didn't hear that podcast, it was a couple days ago. I think. Actually, let me see what, idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry if you're if you're waiting in water trying to get a shark's attention.
Speaker 2: And uh, it was on the seventeenth, So yeah, three days ago. Damn that was Monday. Yeah, that was the second headline of the week. That blows this one away. I mean, get in a fight with Captain America's cool pepper spray protesters even cooler. I don't care what their protesters. They need to be pepper spray.
Speaker 1: I love the ones here as of late that have been showing up at all the different agencies in Washington with their nineteen thirties protest songs. They just look like raving lunatics.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I second the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Next day, all right, Sorry about your love, Captain America. On to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Somebody say you leave my day after daytona five hundred alone. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Chicago has what is being described as a plump beaver that has been spotted numerous times along the Chicago River. It's thought to be a female pregnant beaver.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm glad I'm mature show now.
Speaker 1: So they they have apparently launched some sort of effort to try to name the plump beaver.
Speaker 4: Fever is in the Bubbly Creek area. Seeing this individual looking so plump, especially this time of year, gives us hope that it's possible that it could be the female pregnant. Again.
Speaker 1: That also the next call out about the name suggestions.
Speaker 2: I noticed a couple of good ones, Damn Ryan and also Sigourney Beaver.
Speaker 4: Oh well, one of my favorites is Rotundra. Another one that's a little bit less silly, but I think kind of like Poignant is named after Rachel Carson and marine biologists, and it's Rachel Barkson.
Speaker 1: Okay, doesn't she just sound like the life of the party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's all Beaver all the time.
Speaker 2: Take her out to dinner. I'll have the vegetarian platter please. That's what Rachel Carson would have. You know, she's a well known biology Oh yeah, she is a biology one on one she's ap you know, like the higher smarter kids. I did like the Sigourney beam that's pretty funny. I'd say, just Shelby Welby. And that's that's in paying homage to the council person. I know, I'm just gonna get bits and pieces of this. A councilman was caught not knowing as Mike was on. You know they have those little things where they meet.
Speaker 1: Community for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a city city council meeting and he's like, oh great, here's this chubby webby coming.
Speaker 3: Mike was on. It went viral.
Speaker 2: She's walking up, pouring out of her high heels. I really have a problem with the kids going over thirteen miles per hour on the speed humps.
Speaker 3: What are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: By the way, I have a pig the Big Beaver story at w j R dot com and the Lynching Tago blog, and I'll throw it up on Facebook here.
Speaker 2: In a moment, of course, our our listeners chimed in with Muffy Barry Beaver instead of Harry Beaver. Muddy uh wanona, oh wanona. We got a few votes for that bushy Beaver. I got your plump, and then we have stan Kay Beaver. Think about it for a second. Would you like the one I came up with? Yeah, definitely think in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Here right deep Dish Beaver, the Winter Winner, the Beaver Dinner.
Speaker 3: This Orlando's rock station w j r R