Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. You're listening to the David Knight Show. As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the twenty second of August. You have of our Lord twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to begin with the Trump and RFK Junior because I think it's it's not so much interesting as far as the selection goes, because it is a selection. Everybody is so vicariously focused on what's going to happen in one office, the most distant office, the one that more money is poured into than anything else. But I think it shows us the political map that we have now you can choose between Marxist and Democrats. We're also going to go back and take a look at more information about nanotech in the vaccines. And it's very interesting to go back to a paper that is almost a decade old where the I Tripoli was talking about that very thing. So we'll be right back stay with us. As I said, we have now a landscape that is looking more and more like which Democrat do you want to vote for? Or do you want to vote for a Marxist? R F K Junior can save liberalism by endorsing Trump. Says qtr's fringe finance r f K Junior said on Twitter, he said, the Democrat Party positions itself as a party of liberty. It's a joke. La La Harris says that Americans should make personal decisions without the government telling them what to do. What was she in the last four years? Tim Wallas's golden rule is mind your own damn business. He says, what if they were to do that in view of the censorship, the surveillance, the vaccine mandates, the confederacy of fixers openly working to prevent me from getting on the ballots. This is like the art and it's telling us that he's a firefighter. I'm running to make America once again the land of liberty. It's at RFK Junior. And then on Tuesday we had the headlines hit that he could wind up dropping out of the race. So he will. He will, as now being widely reported, and as NBC pointed out, he will be in Phoenix tomorrow as Trump is holding a rally in Phoenix tomorrow. He's going to make his announcement, his big announcement, whatever that is, in the morning. Trump is going to have an event in the evening and I imagine that event will include him. But of course, when we look at Nicole Shanahan talking about how the DNC sabotaged their campaign, as I pointed out yesterday, he said, there's two options. One is to stay in and form a new party. But then we run the risks, she said of having Kami La La and the Waltz presidency because we draw more votes Trump, or we walk away. Right now, we joined forces with Trump, and we explained to our base why we're making this decision. That was what she was doing. She was doing option number two. Of course, she was explaining to her base why she's making the decision, explained to the base why they're going to be walking away, preparing that essentially, so the person who's writing this qt our fringe says, when I saw the headlines last week from the Washington Post that Kennedy was trying to meet with Harris to discuss a cabinet job, he said he didn't believe it. He has sources who were reporting that Kennedy wanted Harris's help. Was a load of crap, he said. Instead, they informed me that a family member of RFK Junior had tried to convince him at a wedding to talk to Harris on the phone. The source said, we were at a wedding and one of URFK Junior's cousins was like, let me please put you on the phone with La Ladge just to talk. And then they didn't want to have a phone call, and so he said, it's rf K Junior's deal, he said, or the source said, is to talk to anyone anytime. So it's not out of character. Is that what he does is he talked to anyone at any time. Doesn't talk to me. You know. It's interesting because you remember I had said when he came out with a Fauncy book, I had told everybody he's going to be on tomorrow and everything. I announced it that morning, the very last minute they canceled. I had had the interview set up because I had previously interviewed the head of the California Children's Health Defense and I forget what her first name was now because it's been a couple of years ago, but she was with the Oscar Meyer she was an heiress of the Oscar Meyer fortune, and she was working with Children's Health Defense out in California, and we talked about I guess it was probably maybe it's twenty twenty one or something, because we talked about what was breaking then was the difference why they were authorizing Coremanati and how it was legally distinct, and the games that they were playing so they could get legal immunity and still say well, we can now force you to take this because it's been approved quote unquote approved. They couldn't force people to take it when it was emergency use authorization, but they didn't want to technically have the thing that was here beforemally approved because then that would completely They played these semantic games, these legal games, making it legally distinct so they wouldn't lose the emergency use authorization liability protection. Anyway, we talked about that. It was good. We had a good rapport, and I said, can you get me an interview with him when the book came out? She said sure, and so we had the interview was scheduled for a while, and then the morning of it was canceled and they did not want to reschedule. It was like, Okay, I get it. I've had that done to me many times. You know, people who Andrew Yang who was running to talk about universal basic income and he canceled on me at the last minute because he didn't want to talk to me about universal basic income. So it's a pretty common thing to have happened with me, So I didn't really think much about it. But you know, whenever I see this that he's going to talk to anyone at any time, that's a lie as well. He needs to come clean still about what he said about locking up his opponents, like you ought to come out and say. I used to believe that we ought to, you know, purge people if we disagreed with them to some degree. I was very passionate about this, but now that has happened to me, I've changed my mind. He just doing me a kulpa. Be honest with people instead, rather than admit that he lied about what he was saying at the time, he said, why I was saying that we needed to put the corporations in jail? No, no, he did not say that. He was talking about the Koch brothers. So you know, that's fine to change your mind, just be honest about it. But the reality is is that he's still a Green radical, he's still a Democrat, He's still funny when it comes to being anti wars Gerald Celenti found out. I didn't trust him, but he was saying all the stuff that Celenti had said. And look, you know, if somebody's not run for office before and they're saying all the right things, I understand supporting them. But he's not anti war, not about Israel, not really about Ukraine. His son was over fighting in Ukraine. So I really don't see those positions as being honest. When it comes to vaccines, he's not anti vaccine either. He's a limited hangout when it comes to that. He is not taking a principal stand. He's leaving a lot of room for a compromise and wiggle, leaving the door open for all of those things. As I've said many times before, the GOP has become the Democrat Party of my youth, and the Democrat Party has become the Marxist Party as a QDR rights many former Democrats and Liberals have switched over to the Conservative Party in the last decade, including Trump right or so. As the calibration of the parties has shifted significantly, left wing causes have become extraordinarily far left, and so you have the Democrats versus the Marxist I mean, which Democrat, Would you like to vote for would you like to vote for Trump? Or for RFK junior Democrats? All this guy says, well, even former Democrat President Bill Clinton even went out of his way to balance the budget. Look, he got the credit for balancing the budget. Gingrich got all the blame. And I'm not a fan of Newt Gingrich either. I've got a lot of differences with New Gingrich of a lot of different issues. Matter of fact, you know, he was a smart strategist though, and he would say, well, if you got eighty percent of the people who want this and only twenty percent of the people who want that, I think you want to be with this rather than that. And so if you look at his contract with America that got the big majority in the House. I ran the following time against Virginia Fox, who had come in with that group that came in with a contract with America in nineteen ninety four. She's still there thirty years later, and she didn't want a debate. She you know, I was on a TV debate with a Democrat, who I think that's such a heavily Republican district that a Democrat only got like twenty percent, even know it was. It was crazy. So they were trying to do everything. PBS was trying to do everything they could to help the Democrat and that included getting third party candidates on. But you know, when you look at what Gingridge was doing, one of the things he wanted to do was to balance the budget good and he did it, and he did it with cuts, and he was ripped up one side down the other by the Democrats. The mainstream media at the time. I think it was Time magazine when people still paid attention to it. They had a cover of the Gingrich who Stole Christmas. That was pretty funny. That stuck with me. But they blamed him for all of the cuts, and then they when it got balanced, they gave all the credit to Bill Clinton. So he says, hey, you know, Bill Clinton even balanced the budget. Not exactly an idea. That's unconscionable for Democrats given to day spending addiction and policy stances on the fiscal state of the country. By the way, one of the other things in there was to have a line item veto for the president, and of course Bill Clinton liked that. Being president, they want to have more power to strike out things that are there and guess how that got struck down. That got struck down in the courts when Rudy Giuliani, the mayor of New York, pushed back against that. Yeah, Donald Trump's friend, Yeah, Rudy. Nine to eleven. Rudy, you know, shortly after that he was exposing people to dust that would kill them, many of them, so I could do a quick cover up of what was left behind in terms of evidence at nine to eleven. That Rudy Giuliani, the same one who said, we don't want to have a balanced budget, We don't want to have a line one of Vito. That's where Trump's coming from. So he said, well, we simply don't have a democratic process unfolding when it comes to selecting our next president. Of course we don't. It's always been an illusion. It's always been a distraction from the things that could really make a difference in your life. That's what I want people to understand. You can vote for whoever you want to. I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm telling you the problems that I have with all these people, and if I agree with them, I'll tell you as well. You know, like I said, I've got a lot of problems with Nut Gingrich for things he did. But when I agree with him on some of these issues, I'll be happy to give him credit for those. But it really is an illusion, a distraction from what could be where you could make a difference locally when you focus on these presidential races. And as a good example of what has happened to the Democrat Party, I talked earlier this week when Phil Donahue died. I said, you know, here's an old school liberal. They would support free speech, they would be anti war and things like that, not like these tyrants today. And these people in the Democrat Party today are full on Marxist. And I'm not using hyperbole here. That's exactly what they are. Don't call him. She Van Fleet, who wrote Mao's America, A Survivor's Warning, said he said, people have got to stop calling this stuff woke. She said, this is exactly why they're doing this, anti racism, all the rest of the stuff. She said, these are the struggle sessions that they required us to have and communist China. There wasn't any race issue involved there, but you had to denounce your privilege, you had to denounce yourself and all the rest of the stuff, you humiliate yourself to the communist and the so called common good, But the liberals used to be a lot different. As a matter of fact, the guy that I met back in twenty sixteen while I was covering the DNC convention, he was also covering it for immedia organization, and he was a listener, and so we kind of hung out together we're taking breaks at the convention, and we've stayed in contact now since that time. And after I talked about Phil Donahue, he sent me a short clip of promoting a film that he was doing that Phil Donahue was executive producer, And I want you to see this because it was really a good example of the anti war aspect of what used to be the position of the left.
Speaker 2: As Thomas explains, the film's objective is to raise awareness on the conditions he and many others bear as to the personal cost of war.
Speaker 3: The more we show, the more people will know about what's going on and what can happen to somebody after they come back, because the evening news doesn't really take the time to try to show the human cost of war.
Speaker 2: TV talk show legend Phil Donahue, executive producer of Body of War, elaborates on how he met Thomas Well.
Speaker 4: I met Thomas Young at Walter Reed and I just stared down at this bed. He was very whacked out morphine, heavily medicated, and his mother, as I stood there, told me about his injury. He's a T four, so the bullet came severed his spine between the shoulder blade. So Thomas is paralyzed from the nipples down. He's got his arms, he can't walk, he can't cough, he has bowl and bladder. Twenty eight years old today, primal life. He has a rectile dysfunction. He throws up every morning. His pills have pills to correct the side effects of the other pills.
Speaker 2: The director of the film is the award winning Ellen.
Speaker 5: Spira, So nothing's what they'll get.
Speaker 2: I She explained how she developed her connection with Thomas over the course of the.
Speaker 5: Film, told stupid jokes and just talked and became friends. You know, I'm not into I don't believe in this idea of journalistic objectivity where you're separate from your subject. If you're a human being and you develop a human connection, then you feel for that person. And it's not like there's another side to that story. You know, Thomas's story is Thomas's story. There is no other side.
Speaker 6: The army's chief goal is to get you in, but once it comes time for you to get out, they don't really care if they take care of you or not.
Speaker 4: People do not see what we show in our film. There's no emotional connection here. I'm not saying Americans don't care.
Speaker 7: They do.
Speaker 8: Americans don't want anybody to die. But you know it's abstract.
Speaker 4: Oh dear four thousand, see one of them, Just see of them. Just go visit one family and then tell me how you feel about this war.
Speaker 9: I'll speak for a man who gave for this land, took a poet.
Speaker 1: And the back.
Speaker 9: He still is good, does what He's come back to city, what suns.
Speaker 5: He's coming up from the ashes, and he's becoming a voice, an anti war voice in the culture, and he's finding out who he is as a new person.
Speaker 6: I heard somebody once say that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. So just everybody, uh, keep together and stay strong and one day we'll get what we need to get done.
Speaker 2: As the troops return with the end of the Iraq War. Thomas and all who share his opinion continue to question this legitimacy and fight for the veterans. Cavortashian Veally News Washington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Cavort Tashian. And you know, as you heard him interviewing them. First of all, a couple observations. Phil Dona, who was at Walter Reed Hospital, what was he doing there? Well, he's visiting the people that had been injured. Unlike the politicians who loved to send them there, do they go hang out and and see the what happens after these wars, to see if they think that it's even worth it? They don't care? And you know he did that just like Silenti, as I pointed out the other day. Yeah, SILENTI was on all the big shows, big network shows, anything talking about economics because he had been very successful predicting trends. And when he opposed the war is that they're not going to have him on anymore. And Phil Donahue opposed the war, lost his his position there because he opposed the war memo was released. I talked about that the other day. And so what does he do, Well, he goes to visit people who are injured at Walter Reed, and he's concerned about it. So he does this film Body of War. Also, the director who was talking about it said, well, this idea we got to separate ourselves from the subject, that we've got to be objective and all the US's stuff. Well, I don't believe an objective media. I think people who say that are fooling themselves. And if they're not fooling themselves, they're fooling you. So let's forget about this stuff that's objective. I said this over and over again. Just take a look. A good example is Matt Drudge. He doesn't write anything. What he does is he chooses which stories he wants to put out there. He's like an editor, right, And you can have an incredible bias just as an editor without writing anything. What you choose to report on reflects your bias, and everybody's got a bias. You should be aware of that. As I've said many times, when I was in college, I used to like to read across a political spectrum. I really didn't like the lukewarm mainstream publications like Newsweek and Time that pretended that they were objective. They were not objective, or you know, operation Mockingbird, I was later to learn. But I liked the people who were, you know, on extreme conservative or extreme liberal or radical or whatever, who would look at the events and tell you what they thought and why they thought it. And that's what I've always tried to do. There is no such thing as objective news. Tell people what you think and why you think it, but the idea that you're objective about that. So again that's an example of the way the left was, and you could disagree with them on economics and other things like that, but then you could find some areas of agreement. That's not the left today. The left today are totalitarian, censoring Marxists. The current Democrat Party says QDR is everything that former classic liberals, classic classic liberals used to fight against. And again I think that he's thinking not of the classic liberals of the eighteen hundreds. You know, they stole the name liberal during the Woodrow Wilson administration when the liberty movement essentially fractured over World War One. You had the anti war people who were out there, and you had the people who were for World War One but were also for economic freedom, and so you had this divide that for the longest time was roughly people who were about civil liberties, free speech, anti war, things like that on one side, but they drifted over economically to socialism economically. And then on the other side you had the conservatives who were for free markets and things like that, but they drifted towards a kind of nationalistic pro war fascism because of business interest. That was kind of the dichotomy that we had through most of the twentieth century. But now it is completely changed in the political spectrum. And so he says, the current Democrat Party is everything that the old liberals used to fight against. They have become the party of reckless spending, the party of encouraging war, the party of censoring speech and media that they don't like, and the party of authoritarian oversight. It's the power that has corrupted them. The power that they have to watch everything that we do with a surveillance state has turned to solitarian life left and to Orwellian dictators. On the economic side, the Democrat Party has simply become the party of socialism. And this always of course ends in communism. And again this is something that the last couple of days people have discovered that Commie la Law Harris. Her father is an economics professor, and her father just like Booty Gay's father, both of them professors, both of them communists. Here's what her economics professor was writing about, Donald Harris, capital accumulation and income distribution. What he means is redistribution. And of course she supports reparations, but of course she supports all kinds, all forms of income redistribution. Communism. And when you look at Bootyguay, his father life work. Life's work was about the founder of the Italian Communist Party, Antonio Gramsey. And you say, well, what difference does that make to us in America, the Italian Communist or whatever. No, Gramsey was the person who said, we're not going to have a violent revolution like the French Revolution or the Russian Revolution. What we're going to do in America is we're going to have a communist revolution by marching through the institutions. And so we're going to take over big corporations and make them oriented towards Marxism, which we see educational institutions, the government, et cetera. Hollywood, Let's march through all these different institutions. That tactic, that strategy is what has worked everybody looks around and saying, well, why is it that all the companies and all these institutions have been taken over? Well, that was a deliberate strategy, and it was a strategy that was celebrated and am pushed forward by Boudyguey's father and then La La Harris's economics professor. Dad was a Marxist professor. So we have full on Marxists. And then for Republicans, we've got a Kennedy and a New York Democrat friend of Jeffrey Epstein Trump. It's unfathomable to me, says QTR thatday presidential candidate wants to make raising taxes further and price controls part of their fiscal policy. Well, what do you think this bipartisan agreement to make the irs seven times bigger is? For it is not to raise taxes and to squeeze us for every last penny. That's precisely why they did that, and it was bipartisan that actually even got worse here. Kevin McCarthy pulled back a little bit, said well, let's not make it seven times bigger, let's make it only five times bigger. And so what this is what we get the difference between the Democrats and Republicans is a seven times bigger IRS versus a five times bigger IRS. And then when they pushed out Kevin McCarthy and they put in this Bible thumping conservative Mike Johnson, he goes back to the seven times bigger What about thou shalt Matt Steel? Mike, do you ever read that? That's where were There's not any difference, not any difference between them. What we found four years ago was it Trump is a globalist wolf in populist sheep clothing. I hope you saw the zipper. I've been trying to show everybody the zipper on Trump for the wolf's clothing for a long time. It was pretty obvious, actually even more obvious, and the zippers on the costumes of the monkeys in two thousand and one at the beginning of that movie. By withdrawing from the race and putting his support behind President Trump, RFK Junior could easily help sway crucial votes that could help the nature return power to the people and away from the political elites who wield it. Yeah, you believe that. Or the other thing that could happen is that the five percent of the people if the polls are correct, the roughly five percent of the people that are now behind r f K Junior just may walk away and not vote at all. Why do you think they were supporting r FK Junior had they seen the zippers on Trump. Well, maybe we'll see the zippers on r FK again. You know, we need to start building things from the ground up. And yeah, that's why I think, you know what what doctor Shiva is doing in terms of trying to get people focus on that. You know, I think that's an important thing. And I think it's an important thing. If you look at you want another protest vote or whatever, to look at the Constitution Party. If they're there, that's a protest against this cult of death that the Democrat Party has become. RFK Junior is going to endorse Trump on Friday morning, everyone is saying, And of course we know that, you know, even a billionaire as his running mate Nicole Shanahan, doesn't really matter when so much money is being used to buy favors in Washington. This is just a pageant, but it's really more than that. It's how these people get rich. How do you have somebody like Obama who's a communist organizer. Oh, community organizer, right, No, he's a communist organizer. How do you get somebody who's never had a job that really paid anything till he got into a political office and those jobs didn't pay that much. But now he's like a billionaire. How did he get all that stuff? Oh? Yeah, well, you know, it is an advanced auction of stolen goods. And when you look at what Laala Harris got just this first month, half a billion dollars, that's more than he can get I think from Shanahan. RFK Junior can get from Shanahan. I mean, she's she got a billion dollars when she divorced the co founder of Google, Sergei Brinn, but that'd be half of her fortune. I don't think she's going to pour half of her fortune into it. And quite frankly, I don't think this is anything new. I think this is something When we saw that phone call, and it seems like r. F. K. Junior's son released that, and it made r F K Junior upset. He apologized, you know, criticize his son for doing that. His son probably realized at that point when Trump is talking to him and Trump says, this is be really good for you if you join with me, you know that type of thing. And he could hear that on the phone, and so he recorded with his phone and then put it out. And it was probably at that point that the deal was made. And I suspect that's why his son put it out, because he felt that his dad had caved. His son, like probably most of the RFK Junior supporters, I would think so disgusted with Trump that they would not vote for him even if RFK Junior endorses him. Jdvan said, look at our argument to RFK Junior, and I'll make it right now, because of course he hasn't dropped out yet. My argument is, look, if you want a Democrat party that has protected American workers and stood for strong borders, maybe disagreed with Republicans on things like tax policy. He said, that party doesn't exist anymore. Well, you know what, neither does the low tax America First, pro life, pro liberty, pro constitution Gup, that party doesn't exist anymore either, except in your imagining. They want you to imagine that. They want you to imagine that all of your angst and your money and your efforts for the presidency are going to matter one way or the other, and they're not. They just wanted to stract you from what's real. RFKA Junior again is going to drop out tomorrow, I believe. The Kennedy campaign announced the hold an event in Phoenix on Friday morning. Trump meanwhile, was also set to host an event on Friday night in Glendale, which is a suburb of Phoenix. So that's what you can expect to see. He'll say I'm out and I'm endorsing Trump, and then he'll get to share the stage with him on Friday night tomorrow night. So again, it is all a reality TV show. Why did they wait? Why did they wait? Why didn't he just do it when the phone call was made. They're going to wait till Friday. Friday's not even a good news day to release stuff because people start to fall off on Fridays, and so a lot of times you'll see in the especially in the afternoon and evening of Friday, they'll release news that they really don't want to have a lot of attention for the government. Will they know how to control that. But they're going to do this on Friday because they're going to wait until the last hurrah at the Democrat convention. Democrat Convention is soaking up all the media. I mean, Trump hasn't just been setting it out. He's been going around making trips and holding rallies and anything, but getting virtually no coverage except in the Trump media. All the coverage has been focused on DNC, and it's all been fawning coverage. If you want to throw up, just take a look at the Drudge report. Makes it makes me sick to see it, but you have to look at it. I mean, it's just as part of the job this, you know, all the hagiography stuff about coach and all the rest of the stuff is like, oh, give me a break. But they are sucking up all of the of the press cycles and everything. So they're gonna wait to all this stuff is done, and then they just put their campaign essentially on pause, knowing that they're not going to get any coverage, and so they're going to try to revive it and hit it big for the weekend after this stops. And so that's why they're going to do this. I mean, it's all it's all pretty obvious if you stop and think about it. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back analyzing the globalists next move and now the deep a nutshell. Let's talk a little bit about pharma, big pharma. You know these people Trump wants to get rid of the pharmaceutical lobbyist or something. They got this revolving doors like yeah, you mean like everybody in your administration, from the head of HHS on down to your two FDA chiefs who both went to One of them went to back to Pfizer, the other one goes to Murderna. Give me a break. But let's talk about ivermectin, for example, because I had not seen this, even though this has been floating around for a while, I looked at it. People have been talking about ivermectin. Maybe there's a side effect of ivermectin. And especially because doctor Michael Jayden, who I really have a lot of respect for. I respect his medical judgment, but especially his integrity, he could be wrong about this. And that's what this article is about. Expose News. As they said, doctor Mike y Aiden has vehemently stated publicly that ivermectin is one of the most violent fertility toxins he has ever come across. Well, that's pretty important if that's the case. In response to doctor Tess Laurie reviewed the first study included in the article that doctor Yaden shared with her to see if it showed proof that ivermectin caused infertility. She says, it's now clear to many, including me, that the globalist agenda is one of eugenics. Of course it's eugenics, but it's also depopulation, said, greatly reducing the world's population. That's what the climate mcguffin's about, the pandemic mcguffin, all of that, and then also about changing the genetics of those who remain. The possibility that ever, and we're going to talk about the nanotech and the longer term plan of this, going back to twenty fifteen the i Tripoli, the Institute of Electrical Electronic Engineers. The possibility that ivermectin, through a potential effect on fertility, may be part of the globalist, dastardly genocidal plan is a fairly novel one that I'll explore here today, she said. The notion that ivermectin may cause infertility has been floating around since twenty twenty one, based on decade old, mainly animal studies. After scanning such studies in twenty twenty one. I did not find the claim to be credible based on the supporting evidence. The animal studies being shared as proof I found to involve very high doses of ivermictin given for long periods with a very short term follow up. Anything given in high doses, including overdosing on water, can cause harm. And I've made that point repeatedly when talking about fluoridation of water. A good example of this, One of the most famous examples was a gag on a radio program where they had some contestants and they were having them constantly drink water, and they were doing other things, but they wouldn't let them go to the bathroom. And there was a woman who died from that just having too much water. She was smaller than the other contestants. They were all drinking the same amount of water. Then she died from that. And so, yeah, even water can kill you if you overdose on it. And so I would always say that about fluoride. There's a lot of studies that show that it is correlated, highly correlated to a decrease in IQ. Harvard has done studies about that and others. But I said, how how do you justify regardless of you want to defend fluoride, Well, how can you defend medicating people through the water supply because you can't control the dosage. And why would you give the same dosage to a baby that you give to an adult man. And yet we had with the vaccines. When you look at the different lots of the m RNA trump shots, they were all over the place in terms of dosage. From the lowest to the highest dose was a difference of thirty three times. And the people got that highest dose those are the ones and those lot numbers. Again, you're you're just you're playing by lot. You're drawing lots, if you will, are playing Russian roulette. And the people who got the most concentrated lots, that's where you had the concentration of all the immediate deaths. And immediately had issues with that. But she said back in twenty twenty one, which I didn't see this assertion about ivermecton back in twenty twenty one. If I had, it would have reported it. I never reported about concerns about ivermectin and fertility. I had not seen those studies back in twenty twenty one, where this assertion was doing the rounds on social media. It felt to me to be more like a distraction as it does now. She said. However, due to repeat a public engagement on this topic by doctor Mike Yiden, I've decided to revisit it. Jayden, an ex drug company executive turned truther, has vehemently stated one of the most violent fertility toxins he has ever come across. So she says, I'm a little surprised by Yiden's certainty on this matter. However, since his area of interest in drug development was primarily in respiratory, anti allergy and inflammation drugs, I expect he knows a lot about ivermectin, which is known to be an excellent, low cost, anti inflammatory and immune modulating old medicine. If the globalists were are secretly pro ivermectin, and if they are delighted that this widespread use for worms and other infections, inflammation, and for cancer will continue to genocide, then why are all the doctors who use ivermectin being censored and losing their licenses? She says, Why aren't we being embraced into the globalist fold and showered with money from gates and with media coverage. So she said, I've just taken a look at the first study on the list that was shared with me by doctor Jayden. She said, it's a twenty fifteen Iranian study that was conducted on rabbits. She said, if the equivalent amount of dosage that was given to the rabbits were to be conducted in human subjects, she said, it would be equivalent to a daily dose of two hundred and forty milligrams per day for fifty six days, which would be twenty of the twelve milligram tablets a day. She said, you know they sell these things, and got a picture of it in the article if you can pull that up, Yeah, right there. They sell these things in strips of ten, So be like taking two of those strips for es centrally two months is what you're talking about. So she said, you know, they looked at the rabbits. The first batch they kill them, looked at their various organs, liver, kidneys, and lungs. The second batch they treated the same way, and then they made them with fertile male rabbits over a period of two months. Most of the rabbits receiving the avermectin did not have offspring during those two months. She said, the questions. Then we can we deduce from this, well, did these female rabbits remain infertile once the ivermactin cleared their system? We don't know. On the second mating there were more offspring than the first, so a time, it is quite likely that fertility might have returned to normal over time. But they didn't run the test for very long, she said. Would giving a human female twenty of these tablets a day for fifty six days would similarly impact fertility? Quite possibly? Would it be reversible? She says? Quite possibly. We just don't know because no scientist is likely to do such a study on human beings because it would be pointless and dangerous. She said. Can we deduce some of the study that ivermictin is an effective eugenics tool for the global depopulation jenda? No, I don't think so, she said. In addition, the fact that such a high total dose did not kill the little rabbits seems to prove what the databases testify to, which is that it is safe. Do I think the globalists might try to use ivermecten as part of their depopulation agenda? Yes? I do. It's clear that the globalists want to get access to our bodies to inject stuff. It occurred to me as far back as twenty twenty one they might well be planning an ivermectin injection to be rolled out in due course, and we'll see these being developed in by the usual suspects. The ivermatin injection deployed by these sociopaths would most likely contain the same kind of harmful nanotech and mRNA biology with liquid nanoparticles and assorted other toxic ingredients. But again that's her conclusion. So this is something that's going back and forth. I thought it was important to talk about it, just as we mentioned people saying that they've had some success in terms of treating cancer with ivermectin. So we'll pass that on. You make your own determination about that. But I just want to visit again what we are seeing more and more of various studies showing nanotech in the mRNA vaccines and so in this particular and this is I talked about this the other day. This is this most recent article is from wine Press News, a new detailed study from Japan showing certain batches of mRNA vaccines produced by Ffiser Moderna. I already covered this, but I wanted to cover it a little bit more in detail and show you some of the pictures that were there. And again I always you know, people were talking about nanotech stuff and interaction with magnets and stuff. Very very early on, I didn't feel like that was there was enough evidence to make that credible. However, after people had been talking about that. If you remember, we had in Japan, and that may be one of the reasons why they're doing this study. In Japan, the Japanese government got rid of one point two million doses because they said they started having black particulates. So they had these things sitting there, maybe they didn't have them properly refrigerated, and they started noticing black precipitates coming out of it. And they said that they interacted with magnets. It's like whooah, and they threw those away. Now that's hard data right there, hard data. And so and then I believe they did it a second time with about a million batches. That happened I think twice. I don't think it was the same report put out twice, but I think they got rid of about two million all told, and two different batches that had that. And I had said from the very beginning. Why is it that they're keeping these vaccines at such a very, very very low temperature. And I thought that was suspicious and so perhaps maybe that was what happened with it. Maybe it was not refrigerated properly. Maybe these things started to activate. I mean, you keep this stuff super super cold. I mean it was you know, they were packing this with like dry ice or something, and the I would imagine that as they saw this stuff out that and I talked about that in August of twenty twenty. They're already talking about what they were going to do to put it out. They were giving instructions to people about how to track who had it, how to track the lot numbers and all the rest of the stuff. And they were talking about the fact that they had six doses of this profile and you had to thaw it out and you had to use it within a certain period of time. What's going on with that? What happens if it goes beyond that? There was no word. I thought that's kind of interesting. Yeah, they they don't say what happens if this is left at room temperature for too long? And maybe it was to keep people from seeing what happens when you warm it up when you inject it into a body. Observable real time injuries at the cellular level and recipients of the injectibles are documented here for the first time with the presentation of a comprehensive description and an analysis of observed phenomena. They said, as I reported before, visible artificial self assembling entities ranging from about one to one hundred micrometers or greater, of many different shapes. There were animated worm like entities, disks, chains, spirals, tubes, right angle structures containing other artificial entities within them, and so forth. Here's some pictures of some of those. And as time progressed during incubation, simple one and two dimensional structures over two or three weeks became more complex and shape and size, developing into stereoscopically visible entities in three dimensions. They resembled carbon nanotube filaments, ribbons, and tapes, some appearing as transparent, thin flat membranes, and others as three dimensional spirals and beaded chains. And so when you look at these, there's another picture of the different things that they saw under a microscope. And then in one of these experiments, and again this is something I had not talked about previously. They under two hundred times magnification. They had semen with normal saline as a control added after two hours, and then they also put in a flu vaccine added as control after one and a half hours. Showed the sperm cells with intact morphology and with typical progressive natural reduction and sperm motility. But then they did it with the Phiser injectables and after one hour all sperm motility ceased. They're dead MODERNA same thing. After one hour of adding the MODERNA to the sperm cells, they were all completely immobile. And then they did it with novavacs, because these are the three vaccines that are approved in the US, and one hour after novavacs all motility cease. That's the one that doctor Peter McCullough thinks is great. Yeah, the novavacs try that, And so again they found various coils, ribbons, spirals, and the Phiser distilled water. Same thing with the MODERNA, beaded chains, assorted structures and distilled water. As these things start to come together, and then they expose them to magnetic fields that were all that strong from things like a hard disk drive or a power brick that you would use for your cell phone or something like that, and it started reorganizing them into different geometries. As a matter of fact, here's another picture of the spirals and the other things that they were not injected, but they started assembling and appearing sometime after they had them at room temperature. Again, this is done in Japan, where they had to throw away millions of these vials because they saw dark particulates there that interacted with magnets. I'm sure the same thing happened elsewhere, but the governments didn't want to talk about it, so Winepress News says. Yet, hundreds of millions ran off to get these shots, and now their DNA and cells have been hacked. Every organ in blood polluted with self assembling nanotech, and I've yet to see any real ways to get rid of this stuff out of your body. That's why hopefully you didn't take them to begin with, and why I was emphatically warning others not to do so right from the get go. He said, me too, me too. We could all smell a rat if you knew anything about how these pharmaceutical companies work, how the media works, how the government works. If you knew the background of DARPA and BARDA and all the rest of these, none more so than the He said, you've got a lot of people who are pushing this, none more so than the losers and liars and a lot of religious organizations. And that's very true. You know, it was sad to see people like Franklin Graham. I think Franklin Graham just didn't have any discernment. He got paracarditis, he got one of the real vaccines, and they did the heart disease to him. And then you got people like Al Mohler, who was president of one of the biggest Southern Baptist Theological seminary of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary was the title of it, and he just herited verbatim. This is a guy who's not only is he the present of a seminary college or whatever, but he's also got a podcast where he talks about current evincent news and he's absolutely clueless or he just decided that he was going to push this stuff along, because what he did was he quoted verbatim from all of the calculated, deceiving lies that had been even tested by Yale and in July of twenty twenty. I remember, you know, I talked about this in depth. There's about a dozen different lies that they were going to try to manipulate people with, and Yale had actually even done like a controlled experiment. You know, they had one group that was not told a lie, and then another group that was told one of these dozen lies, and they evaluated each one of the lies in terms of its efficacy. And I said, you know, there is no science in this except for behavioral science, and nothing has been tested except for their lies. And they went to a great deal of trouble to see, well, is it telling people that they're going to feel really bad if they don't get the shot and one of their family members gets it, because maybe they gave it to them, and maybe they wouldn't have transmitted it to them if they'd had the vaccine. All of those lies stacked one on top of the other, the lie that you know you're not going to transmit it if you get the vaccine. Oh that you know that's been proven to be a lie, But we knew it was a gonna lie anyway, And you know it was the kind of thing, well, you know, you should thank God for science because this is a moonshot. I mean that was verbatim what they had in the Ale study, and it was verbatim what al Moller told people. It's like a moonshot, and on and on. You should do this to love your neighbor. That was the favorite lie of these people that are looked up to within the church. And there's others like Robert Jeffries, the first Baptist Dallas. This guy is always at the side of Trump, just like Paula White and Robert Jeffries joined with Curtis Cheng. That guy was He graduated from Yale, not Yale, Duke rather and with a theology degree. I don't know he's ever passed to church. But he got lots of money from the AD Council. You know. Trump gave the AD Council two hundred and fifty million dollars more than they've ever had for any campaign where they ever had for only you can prevent forest fires or this is your brain on drugs or just say no or any of this stuff. Right, We've been hectored with all this garbage at our expense from the AD Council for years, and yet Trump gave this money to people like Curtis Chang. He set up websites, he had people come on with him, and he did a lot of work with Robert Jeffries, and they targeted church leaders and pastors to tell them, this is what you tell your people. It was insidious, it was disgusting. Still makes me really angry. It makes me really angry, just like this so Weather.
Speaker 7: Admitting that the new force inoculations coming next year will actually maim and kill a lot of people. Because Bill Gates Dozy can't hide it. That's why Trump is taking control of the process, saying he's going to have an early vaccine from a company that doesn't make one that is so dangerous or that doesn't change our DNA. And I'm not even endorsing what Trump's doing, but I understand what he's doing. And I'm not even endorsing what Trump's doing. And I'm not even endorsing what Trump's doing. He goes trust my vaccine, but don't trust the CDC's vaccine. And then I went and looked up the ones that Trump's looking at. They're very weak, attenuated classic viruses with a very.
Speaker 1: Low amount of adjivant in it. And what is agivate?
Speaker 7: It makes your body have an autoimmune response wayleen or the mercury or the aluminum to trigger that. And so yeah, Trump's looking at basically sugar water. For folks, Can we take a little bit of an attenuated microwaved or radiated.
Speaker 1: A deal abs a freaking legally. Yeah, he saw that. That article he pulled up was from September of twenty twenty, so it was the September October when he's telling people that. Uh so, yeah, the people who are telling us to trust Trump, trust the science, and trust Alex all the rest of this stuff. Rumble North American House, Hippoh, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that Trump's true believers constantly celebrate how he's anti war, didn't start any new wars, won't start any more wars. If that's the case, how are we supposed to get their war worth they were on. Yeah, Well, the other thing is he didn't stop any wars either. He criticizes and rightfully so Biden for the way, you know, the fire drill of getting out of Afghanistan. Maybe if Trump had gotten us out of there within the four years that he was there, but they weren't about to do that. They didn't voluntarily leave. They were thrown out. It wasn't a fire drill exit. They were thrown out. They didn't have any intention of ever leaving. They were there to grow to supply opioids out of Afghanistan. That's that, and having access to the lithium that was there, that's why they were there. They had no intention of ever leaving. Well, back to the nanotech. This is an article from Technocracy News, and actually it is a references an article from twenty fifteen from the I Tripoli, which is the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. That's kind of trade publication of W's electrical Engineers. I haven't looked at it for forty years. I guess he used to read it all the time. Anyway, he points out, you know, they've talked for the longest time about the Internet of things, and again this I triple article twenty fifteen. In two thousand and eleven, twenty twelve, I think it's twenty twelve. You had David Petraeus, who was then the director of the CIA, and he made the statement that we're going to be listening to you with your smart refrigerator. We're going to have the ability to hear what you're doing, and we reported that and everybody said, you're a bunch of conspiracy theorists. It's like, no, that's his conspiracy and it's not a theory. He's talking about how they're going to do that. Well, they call that the Internet of Things, and that is very concerning as well. It's one of the reasons why they need to have five G is to connect all of these things that are out there, and the things include not just your appliances, your smart home, your smart car, your smartphone, and use that to really kind of keep track of you actually even talk about the Internet of bodies and the Internet of everything. But Big Pharma, the military are talking about the Internet of bio nano things, bio nano things, and as Technocracy News says, you're actually getting the Internet of Universal Skynet. So this paper goes back to March of twenty fifteen. The Internet of bio nano things is a final building block of the surveillance network, bridging all living things from the biochemical domain into the electrical domain of the Internet. And so the abstract from the Actripoli paper twenty fifteen says, the Internet of Things is become an important research topic in the last decade, where things refers to interconnected machines and objects with embedded computing capabilities employed to extend the Internet to many application domains, while research and development continue for general IoT devices. And again we call these things smart, you know, smart devices for stupid people, but actually it's an acronym that's been used many times self monitoring and reporting technology. There are many application domains where very tiny, concealable, non intrusive things are needed, and they capitalize the things. You know the thing, as Biden would say, well you better know the thing and think about that. This is the I triple. I mean, this is a this is a tech publication where they when I read it forty fifty years ago, they used to as always about you know, electronics and stuff like that. Now they're talking about how they can wield this technology the spy on people. They say, concealable and non intrusive things with the capital T. Oh, hope, we got trouble right here in urt of city, right the capital T. The properties of recently studied nanomterials such as graphene, have inspired the concept of Internet of nanothings. Notice the graphene, the graphine Despite being an enabler for many applications, the artificial nature of the Internet of nanothings devices can be detrimental if the deployment of the nanothings could result in unwanted effects of health or pollution. The novel paradigm of the Internet of bio nanothings is introduced in this paper by stemming from synthetic biology and nanotechnology tools that allow the engineering of biological embedded computing divine. I think that's what we're looking at with this MR and A stuff. The Internet of biological nano things stands as a paradigm shifting concept for communication and network engineering. The Internet of Things defines a cyber physical paradigm where all types of real world physical elements, sensors, actuators, personal electronic devices, or home appliances, among others, are connected and so now they want to connect you. In with that, a novel research direction and the engineering of nanoscale devices and systems is being pursued in the field of biology. By combining nanotechnology with tools from synthetic biology to control, reuse, modify, and re engineer biological cells. You're going to hijack your body. And that was what they were talking about from the very beginning Moderna, you know, they were Pfizer jumped in with this technology, but Moderna had been working with it for ten years and they'd been making money on the stock market by giving people happy stories about some miracle cure that they had for this or that, but nothing had ever panned out until Trump and Fauci, and then they bring Fizer in. By the way, they talked about it from the very beginning, I said, well, this should be a dead stop for you when they come around and remember the meeting that Trump set up and everybody, how long is it going to take? You, Well, we can do it in a year. That's too long, how about you, Well, yeah, maybe we can do it in a little bit less time. They give a time and he goes around the table and he's already got everybody there in decreasing order for your benefit. You know. Again, it was a pageant. It was a show, just like the entire political process, and the last ones he gets too Armoderna. They said, well, we can do it right now. And what we're going to do is we're not going to manufacture the vaccine. Your body is going to manufacture the vaccine. We're going to reprogram your body to manufacture the vaccine. It's like, Okay, I'm out of this stop right there, that's a non starter. Should be a non starter. That should have been your clue right there. They're going to reprogram your body to produce this stuff, and then how are they going to turn it off? And of course that is also a question is what is this thing doing. A novel research direction of the engineering of nanoscale devices and systems is being pursued in the field of biology, combining nanotech with tools from synthetic biology to control, reuse, modify, and re engineer biological cells. That's what they're doing, re engineering the biological cells. A cell can be effectively utilized as a substrate to realize a so called bio nanothing. The execution of DNA based instructions, the biochemical processing of data, the transformation of chemical energy, and the exchange of information through the transmission and reception of molecules termed molecular communication are at the basis of a plethora of applications that will be enabled by the internet of bio nanotech. And so you know, when we look at this, when you look at DNA and they're talking about DNA based instructions. DNA is a very very complicated code. It's got error correction, all the rest of this stuff. It is a sign of intelligent design. As a matter of fact, doctor Werner von I can't remember the guy's name, Werner Witt, I think is his name, And he did a book that was called in the Beginning There was Information. And what he's saying is that the DNA, of course, is one of the best examples we've got of intelligent design and the discovers of it. Krick and Watson said, well, yes, of course, it shows that this that we are designed. But it can't be the God. It can't be God, it can't be the God of the Bible. So we're going to pretend that it's some we'll call it panspermia. Some intelligent aliens came here and engineered us and then flew away again. But it was always a computer code. And so you hear the people here. You've got people at the I Tripoli looking at this and saying, how can we reprogram this computer code? Right when you look at the grain acronym genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, in nanotech. As I've said before, we can see the danger. And we can see what is happening with robotics and artificial intelligence, but in terms of genetics and nanotech, it's very difficult to observe what they're doing, and it's almost impossible to imagine what they are doing. I mean, it truly is beyond the public's imagination to imagine what is happening with nanotech biological cells as the substrates a bio nano thing, and then they break it down in the iripol. Again, this sounds very much like a computer device, right, They're going to hack your body, the DNA computer code that is there and all the rest of the stuff to do these types of things. And so they said, well, we have some examples of how we're going to have complex biochemical reactions. We can have a control unit that contains embedded software the device. This will correspond to the genetic instructions densely packed into the cell's DNA, So that's a control unit. We'll have a memory unit that'll kind of be the interior of the cell, comprised of molecules synthesized by the cell's result of DNA instructions. A processing unit that'll correspond to the molecular machinery that from the DNA molecules through the so called transcription and translation. That's what the mRNA is doing, right. The processing unit generates protein molecules of the instruction dependent types and concentrations. The processing unit, the power unit that'll be synthesized by the cell from energy supplied from the external environment in various forms, and provides the energy necessary for the cell's biochemical reactions to take place. The transceivers which will allow these systems to exchange information that'll be the information bearing molecules. Then finally sensing an actuation for example light or mechanical stress or changing the chemical characteristics of the environment, mechanically interacting with it, or electromagnetics. And so you look at the different elements here. Mean they've got this thing broken down like some device that they would create. A control unit, a memory unit, a processing unit, a power unit, transceivers sensing an actuation. This is ten years ago, and they said, although this is all still in its infancy, this technology has been successfully applied in twenty fifteen for drug delivery, gene therapy, artificial blood cell production, and it is expected to deliver ideal substrates for synthetic biology with more predictable behavior, and so we will be able to they said, randomly change parts of genetic programs and have these things selectively evolve. Well, I said, conclude, They said, bio nanothings could be used to access the human body, either to steal personal health related information or even to create new diseases. Is that it amazing how evil science has become. The Internet of Nanothings proposes to push the limits of this concept of to nanotechnology enabled nanoscale devices which can easily be concealed, implanted, and scattered in the environment. I mean they're not just talking necessarily about injectables putting it in the environment. In general, we believe that the Internet of bio nanotechnology research field, while still in its infancy in twenty fifteen, will result in a game changer technology for the society of tomorrow. There you go, technocrats in charge of the I Triple League. I guess Werner Get, thank you very much for looking that up. Werner Get if you want to look it up. And that's w E R R G. I T T a great book. He talks about how people who want to believe in evolution. It's like, no, what you have to have in the beginning is you have to have something's going to organize and design everything. Organize and design everything that's you know, otherwise a tornado and a junkyard isn't going to build a building. It takes a designer. You look at something that is as complex as the body or any of the systems within the body. We have systems within systems within systems. Every single one of them has information in it. Well or two thousand years ago, John and the other Christians described christ as logos, which is exactly what that means, means information purpose, design will be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show. I want to take a moment to thank our producers. I guess we'd call them. I think it's a better description than donors, because it's really you who make this program possible. I've already counted what we had pretty much in zeal from the beginning of the month, but I had not recognized the people who had made the donation, and so I wanted to take a moment to read their first name and last initial to thank them, because without them, this program would not be here. Kevin M. Gregory, I Michael L, William D, Rogelio J, Manny D, Austin M. And Austin is one of several new people this month that we had not had as donators before on Zel. So many of these people you'll hear these names over and over again. They are very faithful supporters, producers, and many of them will donate multiple times a month. And Austin sent a small donation and testing Zell and so I think we got back to them or they saw that it was successful and then sent another one later in the month. Gretchen C. Maurice, that's one of our long term supporters, Maurice W. Robert A, Terry M. Lewis I, William R, Stephen S, Jennifer J, Linda M, Kevin R. William R, Jeffrey C, Mary M. Many of these long term supporters and frequent supporters, Michael P, j H Yes, Chris T, Benjamin R. Yes see Benjamin there every month a significant contributor. Gretchen C again, Brian P, William R, Michael M, William R again, Manny D, Mary M again, Jeffrey C again, Kenneth C. And David R. And we had of those people, we had one, two, three, four, five six that were new, So we do appreciate that. Actually, David R Center contribution and told me to cut the God grift. Well, it's not a grift, it's a gift, and I can't do that. I've already been paid in something higher than money to do what I do. But let's talk a little bit about that. Then let's talk about the censoring of a and firing of a National Guard officer because he voiced his Christian beliefs. You know, we look at the National Guard and we got Tim Walls who skips out before a rock. They drop his rank because he didn't complete what he needed to do in order to keep that rank. I guess he had to get out quickly, no time to finish that coursework or whatever. But he continues to inflate his rank and he is honored by these people. But this is an Idaho. The Idaho Army National Guard Liberty Council has announced it's bringing a free speech fight, demanding that the Idaho National Guard restore the career of an infantry officer who was removed from command and illegally pressured resign because of a soldier's complaints. One soldier's complaints ended this guy's career, what do he complain about? He complained about this guy saying on social media what his personal Christian beliefs were. The statements were made as the officer explained on his social media his perspectives on gender ideology and on the sexualization of children. The officer argued against graphic and obscene children's books in a library. Are you for that?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Drag events in libraries and schools, and said no child is born in the wrong body. He also objected to quote the medical mutilation of gender confused children. Me too, But the subordinate senior enlisted man complained about it. He said he felt threatened. He said, these comments cause a hostile work environment. So I guess a friendly work environment would be supporting the medical mutilation. I mean, you don't want me to have to deal with any hostile environments, That's right. What's he going to do when he gets into a war, when people are shooting at him, how's that going to make him feel? Or if they just use Tokyo rose type of stuff? You American troops, why you hear you know that type of thing? I don't know, Uh, you can't handle it. I feel discriminated against. Oh, well, you know what, moderation of content is no virtue. Sorry if your feelings are hurt. But that's what happens in a free society of free speech. People are going to have their feelings hurt. They're going to get angry, they're going to be offended. And these people also don't care about whether or not this officer who was kicked out, how does he feel about that? Well, we really don't care about his feelings, right, It always just goes in one direction. So the purpose of this complaint is to bring to your attention several instances which I believe I have faced discriminatory treatment based on my sexual orientation, based on defining himself by his sex, as sexual activity, as sexual desires. That defines this guy this sum total of what he is. I am deeply concerned about the hostile prejudice behavior I've experienced, which has adversely affected my well being, my work performance, my overall sense of belonging. Liberty Council's first intervention in the case has been to notify the Governor of Idaho, Brad Little, of the free speech violations, because again, the National Guard is technically under the governors until it is scarfed up by the federal government in certain cases. In this instance, the Idaho Army National Guard, they said, has violated the First Amendment, violated the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, violated the Idaho Constitution, violated the free exercise of the Religious Protection Act. In addition, it has become evident this military branch seeks to implement a policy of discrimination against religious beliefs of enlisted personnel, says the legal team. They explained, as a Christian, the officer believes all people are made in God's image, have inherent dignity, and are worthy of respect. He is committed to serving those under his command, regardless of political or religious disagreements, and we give his life in defense of his state and nation. You see, even if this person's sexual content was his religion, and it is, they are discriminating on the basis of one religion versus another. The National Guard removed him from command because of the feelings of being offended expressed by the subordinate. Then officials pressured him to quit and shortly after launched a formal investigation quote based on the unconstitutional complaint, said the lawyers defending him. It took a year, but that resulted in a recommendation that he be permanently barred from command. Further, the investigating officer revealed his perspective of enlisted personnel. Quote who hold traditional moral values, said, they are extremists. So they had it's not just this person who's making the complaint. They put an officer in charge of investigating it. And he said people who hold traditional moral values such as blah blah blah blahah are extremists. Well, people who hold to the idea of free speech are also called extremists as well, aren't we. Liberty Council founder and chairman Matt Stavers said, Governor Brad Little must ensure that the Idaho Army National Guard uphold federal and state law and protect free speech of enlisted personnel. Well, good luck with that. I mean, Brad Little is a Republican, but he was one of the worst governors during the lockdown. I should call him lockdown Little because and he didn't lock down a little, He'd locked down a lot, locked down everything, and he was one of the worst ones. He had again, Idaho Republican governor and Republican legislature majority. And when Brad Little got all the Trump money and locked everybody down and closed all the businesses. The Republican legislature was not meeting that year, kind of like what Texas they would meet every other year, and so they were going to call a special session. And as they started to call the special session, Brad Little, the governor, came in and shut it down, as I said at the time, like some kind of colonial governor, dismissing, you know, the legislature, what arrogance. He said, no, you're not going to meet. And then what he did was he came up with a series of measures that he wanted them to do, and it was essentially one of the most insidious course of measures I saw any of the governors do what he said. And he after he wrote this, then he called the legislature into session and had them rubber stamp what he did. And here's what he did. He said, we're going to give immunity, legal immunity to any business that follows all of our simons, says superstitions, got to wear a mask, got to stay six feet apart, got to do this, can't have more than this many people in the building and all around, all of that nonsense that we all know about. Right, if you as a business, follow all of that stuff. If somebody gets sick with the COVID cooties, then we will not let them sue you. However, if you don't follow each and every one of our little Simon says superstitions, anybody can sue you and you will be fully liable for everything. It was an open invitation for cranks like this guy who got his superior officer fired because of his Christian beliefs. It was an open invitation for any of these COVID cranks to shut a business down forever bankrupt them. That was what Republican Governor Brad Little did. So good luck with this thing. This guy doesn't support freedom of any way, shape or form. On Rock Fann Andromeda one, David your voice of reason, Well, thank you. I appreciate that, Thank you very much. And I thought this is very interesting. I saw this. This is something just came out Tim Allen. You know, he is the guy who was for years before Disney went complete off the rails, I had Home Improvement. He was Tim the Toolman. They would never allow a show like that anymore, you know. It was too much making fun of masculinity, but not in a hateful way. Right, So he was tim the Toolman. Of course he was also buzz light Year with toy story. He was a voice of that. And he has now said he started reading the Bible. He had identified as publicly as a Christian, but he said I just started reading the Bible, and he said it is amazing. Yeah, you know, Tim is it will take you to infinity and beyond. On Timsey, he used social media to profess his love of reading the Bible. Allen, who calls God the Builder, I posted on x that he's taking time to read the Bible, amazed by what he finds there. As a matter of fact, in interviews, he is referred to God as the builder, you know, like the builder of DNA, builder of everything, you know, an intelligent design. Here's an interview from about seven years ago. But don't let the antics fool you.
Speaker 8: Alan is a thinking man's clown.
Speaker 1: He'd rather discuss quantum physics than box office numbers, whether you're a true believer or a pagan.
Speaker 8: And he spends a lot of time working on that curious relationship with.
Speaker 10: God or as he says, the Builder.
Speaker 8: Oh my God, honey, don't see God in church?
Speaker 11: I always do, ask whoever put me here, the builder? What did you want me to do?
Speaker 8: Do you think people would be surprised to know how deeply religious you or spiritual you are?
Speaker 11: Well, if you know me, you know it. I don't push it. I just want a relationship with whoever built me. This is too much, too weird that it happened by accident. Didn't happen by acient. I don't feel it did.
Speaker 1: No, No, of course not again. Do you look at a car, say that accidentally happened. I wonder if I can get one of those things that accidentally happened in my driveway. No, you ask KU built it? What's the make of that? Right? He said, it never took the time in all my years to ever read and really read the Bible. Currently almost through the Jerusalem Bible, Old Testament and almost done with the Prophets next up to the New Testament. So far amazing and not at all what I was expecting. It doesn't say something that you know, people can identify as Christians and go to church for such a long time and never read the Bible. It's amazing. He's previously addressed faith, most recently in twenty twenty two, when he said he fought to put Christ back into Christmas for the Disney Plus limited series The Santa Clauses, where he reprised his role of Santa Claus from the original trilogy of movies. He said, it originally had a lot of other worldly characters and ghosts and goblins, and I said, no, this is Christmas. It's about Christ. It's literally a religious holiday, he said. And you know, I understand some people look at Christmas. And I've had a lot of Christians who write me and say, you know, we don't celebrate Christmas and things like that, and I understand that that's that's where my family was. But I looked at it and I thought, you know, it's a perfect opportunity to talk about Christ, to talk about the incarnation. And so in our family, we celebrated it, and we didn't shy away from that. As a matter of fact, we didn't just accept it as it was presented to us in this kind of syncretism of you know, pagan culture and secular culture and myths and everything. But I would say to them and say, well, you know, it probably wasn't this time of year. There's a lot of stuff about wise men and things like that that are that are added to it in terms of saying there's three of them, and here's their names and things like that. There's a lot of elaboration. I think it's very important not to mix in false aspects or mythological aspects like Santa Claus. And so I would take the opportunity to talk to kids about what I believe was real, what the Bible said about it, and what I believe was pure fabrication that was added Rudolph the reindeer and all the rest of this stuff. And just so that they know, you know what we are celebrating in Whistler one year, because I do it every year, you know, one year Whistler says to me, He says, Dad, I know there's no Santa Claus. If there was a Santa Claus, it'd be in the Bible. So I thought that was an interesting take on it from a Whistler. But as he's talking about this, he said, you know, I just in the interview he said he nearly lost his faith. He said he began to question God and faith after his father was fatally struck by a driver when he was eleven years old. He said, for years, as a regular churchgoer he admitted they didn't like the idea of God. He was constantly a cynic on matters of faith, but he ultimately came around. Eventually he began to see God as what he called the Builder. Kenny became start looking at intelligent design as we know, you know, creation testifies to the fact that there is an intelligent designer day after day, night after night. It speaks without words. All the creation does. The question is as God spoken to us through the Bible, and so he said, I always ask the Builder, what do you want me to do? He said, And he said, and I do ask it, but you've got to be prepared for the answer. Well, you might want to instead of just asking, you might want to read the long letters that He's written to us, which is what Tim Allen is doing right now. You know, for many people, religion is about doing, but Christians always called it the faith because it's not about your doing. It's about trusting what God has said that he has done. And while we're talking about this, I just wanted to play you what John Lennox, who is a mathematician in the UK, Irish mathematician, and he's been well known for his debates with a lot of atheists. He's debated Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins and many of them. And this is what John Lennox said about reading the Bible.
Speaker 8: Doctor Lennox was asked on what would be his final words of wisdom to his children.
Speaker 12: Not only to my children, but to anybody.
Speaker 8: Our lives rush past.
Speaker 12: We've become fixated on digital equipment. That's robbing us of time. People say to me they've no time, They've loads the time. If you want to know how much time you've got to, just ask yourself a simple question, how much time have I spent in the last week fiddling with a piece of digital equipment and doing things that have no relevance whatsoever to my profession or my life? And then say, have I got any time ourselves of the most important thing in life if we're Christians, and that is seeking fellowship with God through his word. You will never make any impact on this world by reading the Bible for five minutes before you jump into bed. And I'm brutally practical. You husbands will never make any impact on the world if you're not praying with your wives and leading your families spiritually.
Speaker 1: He just won't.
Speaker 12: It's not possible to develop a deep relationship within a family that is not triangular, that is, it doesn't include Jesus Christ at one corner. And we can seek to repent of these things and really begin to make time so that, in that sense we get to know God. I used to think that science and all of these arguments were much more interesting than the Bible. And I discussed it with my mentor, David Gooding, and he said, would you like to do a Bible study? And he invited me to do one one night transform my life completely in Cambridge where I for the very first time I met a person that took scripture seriously and he entered a dialogue with Matthew and it was just mind blowing how he began to open the treasures of scripture. But it takes input and work. Many of you people are professional. Think of the work you had to do to get to where you are now. If God has given you that kind of mind, how much of it are you.
Speaker 1: Using on him?
Speaker 12: And what worries me silly is people who rise in their professional career like that, but their knowledge of Scripture remains on a basic baby Sunday school level. So the moment their peers raise any questions, they instantly detect they've not thought it through, and that silences them often forever Saturn. So it's a clarion call, and I think it is a way of pushing against this tide of mediocrity where we don't take God's words seriously. So what that tells me, when I find it in my own heart, is I don't really love God. All this talk about going to heaven and going to make good Christ if that happened to you, now, what would you say to him?
Speaker 1: What would you talk about?
Speaker 13: It is very serious stuff. C. S.
Speaker 12: Lewis says, all the leaves of the New Testament Russell with an expectation of eternity. And have we never since that the Word of God is given to us to make eternal things real, and we need to spend time immersed in it, perfectly, reading it with other people and alone. I had a very close friend at Cambridge years ago. We agreed that whoever died first, the other remaining person would preach at the funeral.
Speaker 8: He thought I would.
Speaker 12: Die first because I was quite a bit older. But I'll never forget the day when he called me and with tears in his eyes, he said, I got a tumor as big as a grapefruit in here, and that's going to be it. You have to take my funeral. I said to him, what shall I say? Without hesitation said this? He said, tell them to do what we did as students in Cambridge, to pore over the word of God, prayerfully, and wait on God until his face appears, and then they will have something to say. Do you want something to say, your pastor teacher Sunday school, If you want something to say, there is no shortcut. And I'll never forget those essentially last words to the world that I've repeated them many times. That was what transformed me. It wasn't reading all the philosophy in the world, although I love it and find it interesting and it's a way of building bridges and.
Speaker 13: Dealing with difficulties.
Speaker 12: But in the end, unless God is real through his word, we're missing the central fellowship that he offers.
Speaker 13: Us in a world of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show, All.
Speaker 1: Right, welcome back and joining us now is Tony Ardeman of Wise Wolf Gold, and Tony has kindly set up David Knight dot Gold. That'll take you directly to him and let him know that you're coming through us. And of course you can buy gold and silver from Tony and you can small or large amounts. You can also set up a regular savings program to start buying gold and silver. You can become part of the wolf Pack. Pick an amount that you want to He's got different levels there. You pick one of those levels and you you save that much each month and he sends that directly to and you get the advantage of a buying group, so he'll send that directly to you. A lot of a lot of experience with Tony over the years. A great guy to deal with. I highly recommend him. And we're going to talk a little bit about economics and things that are happening from the government and the outsized footprint of the government on us. Thanks for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 8: It's always great to be here, David. Thanks for having me. Yeah, economics or lack thereof, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, it's hard to call it economics, right anything, but well, of course they pretend that modern monetary theory is economics, but is not at all. And you know, this is one of these things. It's kind of interesting to see how much they lied to us last quarter about the jobs that were the new jobs that were created and zero head which is really excited because they called the lie when it was first put out by the government back in March. They called it almost to the dot. They said they've overinflated this by eight hundred thousand jobs. And now here we are a couple months later, they are getting ready to release the new figures. They revise the previous quarters figures and they say, we over reported that by eight hundred and eighteen thousand. Zero headside. See we told you eight hundred thousand. We almost kind of precisely the amount. But they do this every quarter, don't they, Tony. They'll always put out labor numbers and then that look better than they really are. In this particular case, this is the second biggest revision in US history. The other one happened in the midst of the Great Recession in two thousand and nine, so that tells us something as well. But they always put out these numbers that make everything look really good, and then the next quarter they revise those down to make this quarter's numbers look even better. As they're lying to us about this order's numbers as well.
Speaker 8: Well, that's right. They always do that, and it's the mockingbird press is the same thing with headlines and then they get it wrong and then they'll bury it with a retraction. But these numbers support the fake markets. That's why they're used and abused like this, and they throw these things out there. They'll use that to borrow against or put futures on something or short something else. So it's really it's not even about the truth.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact.
Speaker 8: It always reminded me when I saw that report come out. Do you remember during the height of the Biden mandates for Operation Warp Speed, when all these corporations were laying people off for not getting the jab and they came out, I think about two months later and said, look, millions of jobs have been created, and almost no one got the correlation. I thought, you're watching these same people that told these corporations you got to lay these people off. This is mandatory. So they were laying people off and there was millions of job openings. They said, look at all the jobs we created. You know, you fired people, and that they used that those statistics to show that they had a strong economy that's how fake it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, it just it never ends. As a matter of fact, they said, you know, back in two thousand and nine, it was just barely bigger than this lie there. They said it was eight hundred and twenty four thousand jobs that didn't exist, and they had to walk it back and they said, this time, it's eight hundred and eighteen thousand. So it was almost exactly the same. And of course that was with Obama. And you know it was Obama who famously said, you know, we had this many jobs created or saved, and everybody said or saved? What does that mean? Can you measure the jobs that you've saved? They're just making everything up, are they.
Speaker 8: It's totally all made up, all the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're waiting for it.
Speaker 8: I mean it's it's really bizarre, David, if you if you boil it down, you know, the FED, the Federal Reserve has such influence on our economy. We all waiting to see what's going to happen with your own palate Jackson hole. But if you really stop and think about it, take all the hype out of it. You're just waiting to tell it for a bankster to tell you when they're going to have more inflation. That that's what the markets are cheering for. These three rate cuts that are supposed to be announced here at Jackson Hole and is supposed to be I think October, November, December rate cuts of twenty five basis points. But that what that is, ladies and gentlemen, that's inflation. They're going to create eight currency. They're going to devalue your currency in the markets and the establishment are cheering that on.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking about how they manipulate the economy. That was one of the points of the zero Hyde article. They said, well, how would the stock market be different today if back in March five months ago they would have told you the truth about the jobs Actually, you know, a million less jobs created, the stock market would have been much different than it is right now. So that's one way they can manipulated. I remember a friend of mine who we had a party at our house, and he came over and his brother was visiting him and came and he introduced me to his brother, and who was a vice president at a bank, which is typically the title that you've got if you're a branch manager, they call you a vice president. And he says, so, my brother is in banking. He says, you got it all wrong about the Federal Reserve. He says, tell him. He goes, yeah, the Federal Reserve doesn't do anything except clear checks. I said, seriously, it doesn't manipulate the economy with the information that it puts out, or with the interest rates, with quantitative easy. You know, just he didn't know that stuff. I mean, I didn't argue with him. He says, oh, okay, well, I guess I was wrong. It is so easy for them to manipulate the economy one way or the other. And that was some of the things that were being said by the senators who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve back in nineteen thirteen, saying that it's going to be able to manipulate and create boom and bus cycles. It can put out false information, they can trade on that and make money. I mean, I wonder if Nancy Pelosi made some stock moves when the Federal Reserve was lying. But I'm sure that the people inside the Federal Reserve who knew better, and the people inside the Department of Labor who knew better putting out these false job reports. I'm sure they all knew that tradeing on it.
Speaker 8: It's amazing how many people in the banking industry don't know about the origins of the Federal Reserve, what the Federal Reserve actually does and controls the money supply. I've had bank presidents do business with me, and usually they're just selling to me, they're not buying from me. And that's another interesting thing. Like people in the establishment banking order, they're just getting rid of stuff like oh, I got this these silver dollars, you know, this is something the banks had for a while, or I got this goal that I inherited to getting rid of it. And then I'll say what do you do and they'll tell them to be And this has happened to me more than once. And I'll start talking them about this about CBDC. They don't know about that. They don't know, they don't know about it. Well, they might know now it's it's become more headline. But this has been over the last few years. I run into those people all the time. You were mentioning the nineties and New Gingridge earlier in the show, and it reminded me of conversations I had with my dad at the time we were talking about the stock market right before the dot com bust, and he started talking to me about how the stock market actually works, and you know, about how his business would be compared to the stock market because he had convenience stores, in real estate and did some banking. And he said, if my business was valued at a thousand times earnings, it being the billions. So look, and he was telling me, he's like, look, this is how these these businesses are measured on Wall Street. He's I don't have nothing in stocks. So I've always learned from my day. I don't I don't get into the stock market. I don't buy paper. I invest in things that I can control and I can see. So I learned that lesson early on. And these you know, these statistics and all this stuff that comes out from the labor it's really irrelevant because so much of the so much of the business that goes on in Wall Street. It's hard to determine what is actually real. You're talking about again, thousand times earnings for valuations. This is nuts, you know, and they've been doing this for and it's worse now. I think a lot of the companies in the nineties were a lot stronger, especially after the eight debacle. You still have hundreds of zombie corporations literally little zombies. They should have died in eighth nine, but they're propped up because of all the financial infrastructure that flows through them. For the banks that they chose to keep around, you know, the ones that were too big to fail, not like Leman Right and Leman Leman and some of the others that were on the chopping block. And I think there was something I laughed about years ago. There was people say, well, the banking industry is too big to fail. I go, well, some of them. Some of them failed because there was you know, I remember there's an old Washington mutual that got turned into a chicken joint there in North Texas where I used to.
Speaker 1: Live well for several years. After they created this, you know, it was Dodd Frank, I think Barney Frank the Dodd Frank Bill, but it was also Elizabeth Warren who got involved in it. They created the Consumer Financial Protection Board, and after that that made it even more difficult for the small and medium sized banks. And I remember Drudge before he went to the dark side, he was talking about every year, you know, several hundred banks he would at the end of the year, he'd talk about how many banks had He had linked to an article about how many banks had gone out of business that year. Of course, not the big banks. It was all small and medium sized banks. And for the most part, they were regulated out of a lot of these businesses and then pushed into commercial real estate where they could make alone. And now they're going to be slammed with that. It truly is amazing to see how this whole thing has rolled out. I thought it was also interesting that Nicole Shanahan, you know, the running mate of RFK Junior, was talking about that this week, talking about how they fake every quarter, how they fake the labor statistics. But of course everything is faked. I used to always use the labor jobs reports as another example of how the government lies to us. When I was talking about all the COVID cases, I said, everything they tell you is a lie. You can't depend on any of it. And yet the stock market is such a bubble, and so much of the bubble has been poured into these AI companies, the Magnificent seven or whatever, and especially around AI, and that you talk about something that is trading at unbelievable multiples of what it's actually worth. That is the big bubble right now. It's going to be the a high bubble. It's going to burst.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, yeah, it's all a bubble.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 8: In the news, what's so interesting is these headlines coming out about Jackson Hole, the rate cuts, what's happening with the markets, that's a distraction. The actual news is what's happening between countries like Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, Iran, what's happening in energy Venezuela looking to adjoin the bricks or their financial networks. If you, if you're paying attention, you see what happened to the petro dollar, which was not on the mainstream radar. It is fat, it's approaching fast, the downfall and decline de dollarization of the world's reserve currency, also known as the dollar. We're losing the petro dollar system, we lost the agreement, and eighty percent of all the energy transactions that go on around the world, when involved in crude oil, are done in dollars. These countries that are brokering deals right now for cross border payments, countries like China, countries like Saudi Arabia, they're doing it now. Of course, Saudi Arabia joined bricks, so it's not going to be tomorrow. But that's the headline. And what you should be paying attention to is not the rate cuts, and it's not it's definitely not the stock market. And here in the US, it's not Walls Street. It's what's happening with our currency, because all of that will get all those dollars will be repatriated. You know, the Chinese are selling off US deet, they're buying gold. It's debatable how much gold the Chinese actually have. As a matter of fact, they're former province and maybe future province Taiwan. They just announced they're going to be doing a goal back currency with their gold reserve. They got about four hundred tons of gold. They started buying gold in the nineteen seventies and they're resetting their own currency and getting away from the dollar, even Taiwan. Yeah, and so this is happening around the world. That's the news. That's what to watch. Everything else is a distraction, and the clock's running out.
Speaker 1: And of course it's how incredibly suicidal and stupid our government is. Because you talked about how look, you know, moving oil and moving energy around and how we're losing the ability to do that with a pet dollar. We got a government doesn't care about the dollar, and it doesn't care about Petro, and it doesn't care about energy. It doesn't care about manufacturing therefore, and it doesn't care about us even being able to afford to heat and cool our homes, because it's just the utter contempt for energy that is shown by this government, and it's just part of that is reflected in their contempt and disregard for the Petro dollar. Who needs it, right, We're just going to manufacture what we need out of out of thin air. I think it is deliberate. I don't think it is stupidity. I think they're absolutely trying to sabotage this country in every way they can, especially when you look at the energy stuff. Now they're all jumping on the bandwagon of nuclear energy, but that's just going to make things more expensive. They want to ban what we have, shut down the plants that we've got, build something completely different, and it's going to mean that even if we get these things built and we don't have a shortfall, which I think we will, but even if we didn't, it's still going to put us at a disadvantage to China, who's going to be able to use cheap coal and other things like that, and they're building more and more coal plants. They can do as much as they want. That's what the Paris Climate of quarters About's about transferring the manufacturing there. So we're looking at some really hard economic times as they're throwing away both Petro and the dollar at the same time, with both fists as much as they can shove it out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, as Klaus Schwab said, they penetrated the cabinets World Economic Forum members all over the world. They penetrated the cab they certainly have, and of course before but hey, before you got their clauds, so we had the Council on Foreign Relations and of course the Trilateral Commission. All of these internationalists have infiltrated the United States government, and yeah, that's what they're bringing it down from the inside. They did nothing to stop the Petro dollar agreement that lapsed. Nothing, just stood by and watched it happen. And you're exactly right about I think this is a headfake. We'll build the new Leaner nuclear power plant.
Speaker 1: No, you won't.
Speaker 8: What you'll do is you'll just disable the grid in anticipation of just not having as much power or having rolling blackouts or having to you know, ration power. It's the same thing for the electric grid with the electric cars. As you know FOOTAGEES was called out on by Thomas Massey's you had the cars, it's twenty five refrigerators right to every household and they don't have the grid to support it. By all means, go get your electric car. It's about you not going anywhere. It's about you not having upward mobility, not being able to live in comfort, you know, taking down your quality of life. That's what this is. And again it's happening from the inside. You know, we do it ineratively, right, We do this running in that's right.
Speaker 1: And already you see in Texas as hot as it is right now, people are running their conditioning. We used to never have all of this nail biting and pearl clutching about it. Are we're going to have enough electricity to get through the summer, or we're going to have enough electricity to get through the winter, that type of thing. But they you know, when I went to Texas back in twenty twelve, they were dismantling cold power plants. At that time, it's like, this is crazy. They're not building anything new. They're just taking down what's already paid for, what already works, and what has the cheaper fuel. And as you point out, when they put in these nuclear power plants, it's just going to be for their ai. They're not going to have any capacity that they're going to put back into the grid, I don't think. And if they do, they're going to charge us an amazing amount of money. The same thing you see them doing with food and everything else. You're going to have to stop what you're doing and we're going to ban that, and then you're going to buy the new, brand new, shiny, expensive thing from us. You're talking about planned opso lescence. This is much worse than refrigerators and automobiles. This is about everything systemically, you know, across the board.
Speaker 8: That's right, and that's why I think they've opposed things like bitcoin so much. Because bitcoin relies on a cheap, innergy sufficient, cheap energy grid. It will move to where it can be cheap and where they can get that power easily, and it also helps innovate a lot of these bitcoin miners are taking old power plants and turn them around like old hydro electric plants, and turned them around and refitted them to do bitcoin mining. Those are innovations that you know, I guess that's why I support things like bitcoin especially because of that. Because energy. If you look at the worldwide map of the most prosperous countries, they use the most energy. There's a correlation between energy usage and of course energy supply and a sufficient grid and prosperity. And when you start taking that away, you become a third world country. Well that's exactly what that's being They're done to us. Yeah, and these things aren't even on the ballot, you know, for whatever this election is now, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the vital issues like that are not even being really discussed, not being discussed at all. You know. Trump will give a head fake nod to well, we need to have more energy and all this other kind of stuff. He left the Paris Climate Accord in the entire time and the you know, pretending that had been legitimately put in and it never was legitimately put in. But it's a Paris Climate Accord that says that China can build as many and as dirty power plants as they want. India as well, and that's what is causing the fundamental and ability of Western countries to be able to compete with Chinese goods. Now, that's one of the biggest new parts of the China price. You got factories in the UK being shut down because they can't compete, They can't make metal, they can't make anything that to compete with the Chinese because everything is energy wise is so expensive for manufacturing, because it's all energy intensive. They've been given that as a monopoly, if you will, and that is fundamental to making us poor and taking everything that we've got. It's not just even a the standard of living having energy, it's also about life expectance. So we used to always make that point when with a group that I was in about fifteen years ago. We tell people, you know, everybody knows can tell pretty easily that having cheap available energy is going to have a positive effect on your quality of life, but it's also going to have a big effect on how long you live. And you can show that from statistics around the world. Really it's right.
Speaker 8: And I was on a podcast yesterday and they asked me about Kamala Harris's financial plan or economic plan or whatever.
Speaker 1: Lack thereof whatever it is. Yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 8: Straight up comming. I said, I said, what you're watching is the high Galian dialectic what you want, because they'll say this is what we want and it'll be outrageous and then then the Republicans will somewhat run against it, but their job is to get about halfway there and then preserve it. So the conservatives actually concerned, Like we've talked about this before, but that's really what that's the sad part about whatever this election is. None of those the Democrats you know in d Kamala Harris is putting forth and it's just out, you know, tax on unrealized gains, you know, like just taxing just your assets before you even move them, before there's an off ramp into anything.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: Putting a tax on that's that's just insanity.
Speaker 1: It's a wealth at tax. And that's about redistribution. And that's what her dad wrote a book on as an economics professor. Redistributional how do you do that? You come after wealth? And it's the Biden administration, which is just going to carry over into LA Law, wants to raise an additional four point three trillion dollars over ten years, and, as zero Hedge said, in the worst possible ways, imposing minimum taxes of twenty five percent and then starting to tax stuff that people have not sold. You don't know if it's a gaining, you don't know if it's a loss. And they're so they're going to start taxing that. And of course it'll only before the super rich tony because they'll never bother the middle class. Except that's the way it always works, right, just like, yeah, they just like the income tax. It was only going to be for the super rich, and so they should be taxed because you know, that's part of the basis of socialism and communism is envy. You don't look at this and say, you know, one day, I remember reading my dad's BusinessWeek when I was in high school, and there was a guy who was talking about he was in Europe and they were talking about what they called eurosclerosis, another fact that European economy could not grow. And the guy says, well, you know it's because this ingrained socialism and envy. That's there. He said, if you have a nice car in France, for example, you have to worry about somebody just coming along and keying it because they don't like it. They resent it, they hate it. But he says, if you have a nice car in America, people will look at it, I take pictures of it or whatever. It's something really extravagant, and they might kind of think, well, maybe someday I can have something like that, you know. It says that's a difference between America and Europe. Well, that's the difference really between well, we a free market and this envy of socialism and communism. It's about taking everybody down to the least comedy nominator based on envy and hatred, not on excreation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, the first they use, you know, through cultural Marxism. They went after us on on race lines to try to break up our culture. And now that they've taken away the free market for so long and their wealth disparity is so vast, you're going to start seeing that class envy again. You're going to start seeing it's so hard to talk to these young entrepreneurs that to even start a business today with all the regulations, especially crossing state lines, if you've got something that you're shipping out, it can get really really complicated and costly and stressful. And it makes you not even want to attempt anything. But these large corporations, and I wish I could talk to I don't know if you can even get through to the left or whatever operation system they're on in their mind, but I'd like to say, all of the things that you're supporting. You think you're taxing the rich, eat the rich, all this, the rich are supporting those candidates like the richest people. If they were worried about themselves getting taxed or losing their well they're not. They've already offshort everything. They have loopholes and foundations and trust that you'll never be able to penetrate. But they don't care. They want to make sure that you don't compete with them. That they're using envy against you. Yes, I wish I could talk to them instead of us having an open playing field and allowing the best in a meritocracy to work again here in this country, which would be wonderful because in America has such a great spirit. There's lots of young entrepreneurs out there. I see them all the time on social media. They want to make it, they want to build something, and my heart's with them. And this is hard work. Whether you're doing it, whether you're doing your own show, whether you're having your own business or you've got a couple of shops, it doesn't matter. It's all hard work. It can be worth it. I guess at the end of the day, we like to do what we do. But they're making it harder on us, for sure, and they want to create that ubi, that whole I think culture of the universal basic income of just giving up, which is really satanic.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think it used to.
Speaker 13: Be a book.
Speaker 1: And it's just like the interview I had yesterday with the lady who had She and her husband had a business for thirty years and then the lockdown came along, and Tim Waltz came along right and after they've been lockdown for quite some time, they said, well, it's it. We're going to lose everything if we don't open up again. And you know, so there was about there was only about two hundred businesses in the state they were going to open up in defiance of it, and ninety five percent of them caved to the first letter from the state. So they didn't stand together. They hung separately, and they actually sent her to jail over this stuff. And that's what they wanted to do. They went to take the hardest working people who had set up a business, typically in the service economy, and destroy their life and then offer people universal base income. Well, here's a little, small, little handdown, and do we talk about basic That's what these stimulus checks were. But we're gonna put everybody on unemployment. We'll give you some stimulus checks and some other things, but we're not going to allow you to work, not at all, and we'll punish you. We'll even put you in jail if you open up and work. That's the thing that is so disgusting about it. And that was bipartisan. Oh, absolutely wise.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it's really sad to watch the cult around our politics now.
Speaker 1: I just tuned out because people can't even hear.
Speaker 8: I remember being at the bitcoin conference and one of the speakers brought up things that Trump had said in the past about bitcoin, and I was with my son, my son Houston, and the crowd started booing, and then we realized. Houston turned to me and said, I think that they're booing not because of what Trump said, but because the guy brought it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 8: That's when I knew. I'm like, wow, I am in the thick of things. Even at the Bitcoin conference, you could hear that's where we are in our apolitic The partisanship is where logic goes to die. That's right, And that's where where as broadcasters, you and I are both in this thing, and I'm just looking around going, wow, this is insane.
Speaker 1: And when you look at what they did and you tell people this, and you hear it over and over again, well it was it wasn't Trump. It was the bad Democrat governors. They won't even give credit to the bad Republican governors like Dwine and Brad luttelan on and on. You know, It's just it drives me crazy. I've heard that so many times. It just I'm starting to have a really quick reflex reaction of that, which is not good. When I hear that excuse, it wasn't it wasn't Trump, and it wasn't the Republican governors. It was only the Democrat governors. It's like, man, I don't know.
Speaker 8: We have very unseerious people for serious times, yeah, very unserious leaders, and then really a lot of unseerious people involved in the in the political process because you won't really take a look into the behaviors and the decisions made by these politicians over the last four years, where they stood. Did they lock you down, did they mask you up? You know, you look at Texas busting those illegal aliens up to Martha's vineyard, those kind of political stunts, but not closing the border.
Speaker 1: That's what I pay attention to, right, That's right, Yeah, that doesn't help anything at all. I mean, those people, you're gonna spend the money to send them somewhere else in the United say it's are going to come back if they want. It's absolutely insane. You're not going to protect the borders, which you're going to do a stunt like that, You're absolutely right, un Rumble Atomic Dog says high Tony. Precious metals are way down today. Have you heard about the increased demand on silver with Samsung's new silver battery for evs here demand will be more than current world production. I'd not heard of that. Have you heard of that?
Speaker 8: I've heard of that battery, and I'll also add that, I mean, silver's so cheap compared to reality, even regardless of the EV batteries or solar or what the demand is. There was a two hundred million ounce deficit last year. The year before that it was one hundred eighty million, So they have to take from the above ground already produced supply of silver just to meet the needs. So two hundred million ounce and it's growing. There's not enough mining going on. Matter of fact, most most I think it's like seventy percent of all this new silver added to the inventories comes from mining of other metals, whether it's copper or gold, or zinc or something else. So they're pulling that out as just like an ancillary side show. It's not even they're not even going and directly looking for silver. So no, the silver markets are completely skewed. We learned that in the nineteen seventies with the Hunt family and their empire being taken out by the deep state, in my opinion, because of they're exposing the weakness of the dollar in the late seventies going into nineteen eighty with silver at fifty two dollars and fifty cents an ounce. I was listening to a podcast yesterday. They talked about gold at the end of the seventies, you know, thirty five dollars an ounce in nineteen seventy one, it's nineteen eighty eight hundred and fifty dollars an ounce of gold. Now it sounds like, wow, gold's gone up eight hundred and fifty dollars in nineteen eighty David, Yeah, I mean that's way more than twenty five hundred day by a long shot. And so we're not even We're not even at the beginning of the revaluation of these commodities, folks, Because I did I dig into this every single day I have I go into like different pay sites of Intel and what's happening in commodities around the world, and looking at graphs, we're not even close. If you look at the total financial market around the world, it's about four hundred and fifty trillion dollars. Gold has a sixteen trillion dollar market cap, Okay, I mean silver's got a one point four million dollar market a trillion dollar market cap, Bitcoin one point one trillion dollars. Again, it's four hundred and fifty trillion in so called assets around the world. Most of that's in fake fiat, A big portion that's in sovereign wealth funds and paper. So where does all that where all those funds go? I'm not saying gold's going to go to ten thousand dollars an ounce. But right we're not even close. You look at the damage done to the dollar over the last four plus years, which is that's when it really accelerated eighty percent of all the dollars ever created in the last forty eight to fifty months or so. So no, I mean, we're not even close to silver. Who knows what it is actually worth? Yeah, I don't know. I just know it's cheap right now. I was at the gold and silver trading floor on Friday, turning in some stuff in Dallas, and I walked out and got my car. I saw gold hit twenty five hundred dollars an ounce, and I thought, Wow, what a time to be alive this is And it didn't. It really doesn't make the headlines that it should. And the big story is not gold going up. The big story is these fiat currencies went you know, in denominated against gold, are going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the story. Here's a good example of that. This is off of Kidko gold price supported. This is three days ago. The nineteenth gold price is supported at twenty five hundred dollars an ounce. As the US dollar drops two percent this month, and that was on the nineteenth of August. So already, you know, you're like three weeks through and it's down by two percent. The dollar is so as you're pointing out, it's a dollar that's dropping in value.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's happening rapidly. I think it's happening faster. Well, let's just do a thought experiment in some of these elites. Okay, say that we never put sanctions on Russia, Say we didn't go Russia into invading Ukraine, but just take that off the table, say there's no sanctions. Is gold at twenty five hundred dollars an ounce? Say we didn't do the massive trillions and trillions of money printing through COVID nineteen eighty four or the lockdowns. Is gold at twenty five hundred dollars an hour? You could start going through, say about the rate cuts, you know, all the rate did, if we if we didn't do all the rate cuts that we did, would gold twenty five hundred dollars an ounce? Again, the gold's at twenty five hundred because of the damage done to the doll Yeah, because gold, somehow, people just you know, finally realize that gold's a great asset. That's not how any of this works. A matter of fact, the West in our markets aren't even what's driving gold. It's the foreign it's foreign nations and people in places like India and China and around the world. But it's not us. We're not Western. Even Western retail gold demand is not it's not up. So yeah, you're seeing people buy gold at Costco and stuff. You hear those headlines every once in a while, but really overall, it's not up.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, Americans not really doing the saving. They're going further into debt. As a matter of fact, it's a point made by Radis bro on Rumble. Thank you, thank you for the tip. By the way, it says Americans, with the credit cards and their personal wealth creation, we're also contributing to inflation, which is never talked about. Yeah, Americans just want to keep putting it on the credit card. I mean, that's the whether there's the government or whether it's individual consumers. It's just like charge it, you know, and kick it down the road.
Speaker 8: Well, it's become very systemic inside our society. Unfortunately, we've borrowed from our children and our children's children for this particular present and it's not good.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at.
Speaker 8: Our foreign policy and what with the foreign aid and stuff that we've done. The damage we've done to our economy by just not taking care of our infrastructure and giving all of our funds away to places like Ukraine. I mean, it's unforgivable at some level. And I mean that's why you've got to become your own bank, folks. The government's not coming to save you financial institutions, bailouts, whatever that means to you, start investing in yourself, protecting yourself.
Speaker 1: Be your own bank. I agree. Yeah, And when you look at all this stuff about taxing capital gains, you haven't sold anything. As this one person points out, said, yeah, if you really wanted to address the problem of inequality and you know, and fairness and all the rest of this stuff, you would have focused on what happened during COVID, where they hand out to the public six hundred dollars. But he says, when I did the math during COVID, the total amount spent to bail the country out. When we decided to shut down the economy, it was just really shutting down Main Street. That's what they shut They didn't shut down the wall Street to shut down the economy and have the Federal Reserve replace it with a Fiat house of cards that amounted to something like seventeen thousand, five hundred dollars for every citizen of the United States. But we got those six hundred dollars Stumius checks. That's great. So they rob us for seventeen thousand and seventeen a half thousand, and they give us a small check. And that's what people don't even realize. And they're still cheering these people who did this to us. That's what's amazing to me.
Speaker 8: But yeah, we haven't quite felt the repercussions to the damage done. And I don't want them to happen. I love this country and the people in it. But there's going to be some hard times ahead and it'll I think it'll make nineteen twenty look like a picnic in my opinion, just given the sheer number of it. You know, I saw a tweet from Robert Kiyosaki earlier today and he said, does anybody know how long ago a trillion seconds was? It's almost thirty two thousand years ago. I mean, just the number trillion. We're throwing that around every hundred days we go a trillion dollars into debt. Again, it took us two hundred years to get there the first time. That's just where we are in this kind of these numbers are unsustainable and really, you know, it's fake and we know that, like it's fake money. We don't owe it, I guess because you could just you know again, you could just throw that out and just start over. But the problem is is the financial system that we're built on. It runs against the debt to the gross domestic product as far as the strength of the currency, and that our debt to GDP, it's like one hundred and forty percent. That's like running, you know, like we were at World War Two, except it's been going on that way for gosh decades. Yeah, and accelerating. So there has to be an endgame. Unfortunately, I think that the elite are going to do their golden parachutes. They're doing this controlled demolition of the dollar. You can see that they're not stopping it. I think they know where it's headed. They want to make the moves on their chess board. They don't. You're not supposed to know what's around the corner. You're supposed to pay attention to the politics and the personality and all that stuff, and it's your own detriment.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, if you want a golden parachute, there's not too many options available to those of us in the middle class. You can start to build a golden parachute by accumulating gold and silver and getting out of that system. And you know, it's not even the economic stuff that we've talked about this entire time. It's also the surveillance and the you know, CBDC as you mentioned earlier. You know, we've just briefly talked about that. But it's that control grid that is what I want to escape, even as much, if not more so, than the inflation that is there. But I think it is going to be really really bad in these next four years. We're right at the tail end of this four turning and as you point out, everything is really accelerating. Tell us you got to your program is coming out following this one, Is that correct? Right after? Yes, sir, try to do every Thursday.
Speaker 8: Last week we couldn't do it because of the system that I had at the hotel was in Los Angeles for a podcast. But every Thursday following your interview, I do the Arderburn radio transmission on Rockfin and on my ex at Tony Ardburn. You can find me there. We do a live stream. It's an hour long, so if you're tuning in, please come find me.
Speaker 1: Sure, that'd be nice time. Anything else you want to tell us about what's going on at Why is wolf Anything else new?
Speaker 8: Well, just we're continuing to get supply and we're gaining new members, and I appreciate everybody who's joining Wolfpack. If you haven't looked at Wolfpack, go to Davidnight dot gold and just check that out. It's easy to join. It's we make it really easy. If you want to cancel, upgrade, whatever you want to do, we don't give you a run around. You can just email us or Texas or give us a call. I make it really easy for folks, and you can start stacking gold and silver littles fifty dollars a month. We got a kid's program at thirty five. The more people that join, the better off we are because I can do better buy ins. I got some really interesting products that I'm putting in this month and next month, and so we're already already planning that. So just appreciate all of your listeners, and of course we do any anything. There's no minimums that a wise wolf. I have the inverse of most gold and silver companies. I'm talking to real everyday people because I'm when I started this business, I'm not wealthy. You know again, I do fine. But you know, if I called one of these one eight hundred numbers, they'd be disappointed to what I had, you know, to give them. So yeah, anytime, anytime we can help. David Knight dot Gold and just to really appreciate your audience, thank.
Speaker 1: You so much, Tony, and we really do appreciate your helping. Again. Right after this program, you can find Tony on Rock fin and on Twitter or x I. I guess I'll always call it Twitter. I might as well, so stay frozen me. I'm going to freeze their name. Say frozen my followers. I'm going to freeze their name at Twitter because but thank you so much for joining us, Thank you for what you do to support the program. Tony. Uh, folks are gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 13: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: And I want to thank on Rumble twelve June seventeen seventy six. Thank you for the tip, and he writes, moderation of content is no virtue. That's right, DK, the DK rumble channel one of the only free speech Rumble channels. Well, thank you, and folks, please wherever you're watching it, and if you're watching live, please like the stream wherever you're watching it. If you're listening to it recorded, please like it on Rumble or bit Shoot or Odyssey or any of the downloadable podcast things. That helps us with visibility very important for us, and it is you know, it's a real struggle to get past the censorship and the shadow banning. So that's something that really does help us a great deal. Let's talk a little bit about war. We have this attack and I haven't really talked a great deal about it, and part of it is very difficult to understand through the fog of war, what is really happening, Which way is momentum going. Is this something that is real or is it being hyped up by both sides. Everybody is lying about everything that's happening when it comes to war, for certain, and it's difficult for us to be able to tell what's going on. But this attack into the Kursk region by Ukraine into Russia. Everybody's talking about it, and one of the things that they're talking about is even the London Times. And I know, I had some British friends who said, it's not the London Times, it's the Times. Everybody else gets a qualifier, but not the original Times, they'd say. But anyway, the London Times was even talking about the fact that the UK had a big role in this. On August the sixth, the Ukrainian forces launched their largest attack on Russian territory, and the advance into the Kersk region was swiftly halted by the Russian military. Says RT. That's not what the other press is saying. They're saying that they're still there. They've actually made some gains. Of course, the Russians are saying that they halted them. But according to the article at the Times, the members of this formation are already specialist in street fighting and some of the bloodiest battles of the conflict. The Times reported a month before they were dispatched into Kersk, some of the unit were sent to England, where they underwent a few days of training alongside British soldiers. The major force of this training course was quote raids on high rise buildings. It reveal Western officials have celebrated in voice support for the Ukrainian incursion into Kersk, but they denied any prior knowledge of the operation or the involvement in it. However, a top advisor to Zelensky claimed earlier this week there were discussions between partner forces, just not on the public level. The advisor to Putin told is Vestia on Friday. Last Friday that Kev's incursion was planned with the involvement of NATO and Western special services. It was the US and its allies who put the junta at the head of Ukraine, while NATO countries have supplied keV with weapons, military instructors and continuous intelligence while controlling the actions of Neo Nazis. And so it's not at all that the US and the UK didn't know anything about it. It is credible, especially when the Times says it that they were actually behind this into what purpose. Well, there's a reason, as one author says, why the US is playing dumb about this. They would like for this to happen. As they look at it, they are extremely excited. When you look at Lindsey Graham, he can barely contain his enthusiasm.
Speaker 10: This way to deter China, I think is to get Ukraine right, And I just got back from Ukraine. I am in all of these people. We were told Key would fall in four days. Well two and a half years later, they're taking Russian territory. They're in Russia. They've taken half of what Putin seized from the initial invasion. And we need to pour it on and help these people when it comes to dealing with this Russian invasion to reset the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so this was a move that was done to you know, it's kind of a gamble. We've identified through our surveillance's soft area if we could go in there, and you know, we're stymied over here, can't make a move, can't make any gains. So maybe we can jump into this area and tell everybody to give everybody that there's some hope, and so let's send some more tens of billions of dollars to Ukraine. White House Press Secretary Jeanpierre claimed that the US didn't know about Ukraine's plans to invade Kersk. Russia's Kursk unbelievable since there's no way that its intelligence services didn't catch even a hint of it, not to mention likely participation in the preparations. Question is why did in Russia catch a hint of it? And this is what a lot of them have said. They said, it just shows the weakness of Russia, that it is much weaker than people had thought, and so they're going to keep poking the bear until they get them as a dangerous cornered animal. That's the thing that is concerning. Certainly, we have seen that Russia was not very you know, on paper, it looked like they should have easily been able to crush Ukraine early on. They didn't. And now as they have started shipping more sophisticated weapons the American military jets and things like this and longer range missiles, the US and others have kind of laid back and allowed the Ukrainians to start using this and waiting to see after they cross one red line after the other, what's going to happen. And what is really concerning about this is that regardless of whether or not the whether or not Russia is weaker than anybody believed, what's dangerous about is that they're going to keep going until it is a again. They've painted them into a corner. And when you do that, you've got a very dangerous situation with a country that still has a lot of nuclear weapons. I just don't understand the people, the Lindsey Grahams of this world and all the rest of them who continue to push, push push. When Biden spoke and was given his final farewell address, what he had to say about the war.
Speaker 14: Well, you're not in Europe like it had been. You're nine for years. Yeah, yeah, fiddling in Sweden to NATO. Ten days before he died, Henry Kissinger called and said, not since, not since Napoleon, as Europe not looked over the shoulder a Russia with dread until now. Until now. Well, guess what Plutin thought he'd take keev In three days, three years later, Ukraine is still free.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember what I said about the Democrat Party, how they used to be war. You know now they're just for war, aren't they. You know they got that slogan forward again. And remember when people blocked off the d when Obama was using that they're just for war. Obama who added so many wars. I mean, by the time Obama left seven wars and Trump kept juggling them all and kept them all up in the air. It didn't stop a single one of them. But they want to just keep going. And where does it all stop. You know, there's a Biden with is angry, get off my lawn attitude about how we're going to take down Russia. These people, it's a murder suicide cult in Washington, truly a Satanic So five reasons why the US is playing dumb maintained plausible deniability for escalation, control, avoid embarrassment, and responsibility once Ukraine falls. This person says that it's inevitable that they will get them out of Russia. Well, we'll see what happens with it. Propagate the David versus Goliath optics to boost morale. They had to do something like this because everybody in the Western press was saying this is collapsing. Number four, keep up the charade of a gentleman's agreement gone bad, and then troll Russia after they previously denied supporting don Bass. So is this the beginning of the end for Ukraine, says another source, because Germany has put a ban on all new Ukrainian military aid, unlike America. You know, is it anything that we would ever do. You got our wonderful conservative Bible thumping Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, who said, why I don't want to have any Ukrainian more spinning. You know, before he became speaker, as soon as he become speakers like, Okay, we'll do Ukrainian spinning, but you're going to have to spend as much money at the border as you spend to Ukraine. That type of thing. And then after a couple of months he says, I forget about spending at the border. Let's just go to Ukraine. Let's just do exactly what Biden and the Democrats and the military industrial complex that put him in power. You talk about controlled opposition, Mike Johnson is exhibit A. And same thing is going to happen with Trump, all of the brave talk about all this stuff, Same thing is going to happen. However, in Germany it's a little bit different. And Germany has been a big part of the war effort for Ukraine. So on Thursday, in the aftermath of the Wall Street Journal report that was trying to move the narrative cover story about the nord Stream sabotage, which nobody believes. We're now supposed to believe that it was some rogue group of Ukrainians who did it, and they somehow managed to figure out how to get to the bottom of the ocean without any help from the people who could really do it. So they said, instead of the CIA being blamed for the explosion of the critical gas pipeline from Russia into Germany, they said, supposedly unnamed intelligence sources. This is what the Wall Street Journal wants you to believe. By the way, talk about mainstream media, Wall Street Journal is nothing but disinformation for the US government, they say, instead of it being unnamed intelligence sources who went rogue when Zelenski got cold feet, they said, they're responsible for coordinating the sabotage, using a handful of rank amateurs who somehow managed to sneak to the bottom of the Baltic Sea and conduct an unprecedented military operation. No matter the laughable veracity of the report, relations between Germany and Ukraine are about to turn ugly. And we asked, why is this story just coming out now, Well, it looks like relations between Germany and Ukraine are about to turn ugly, said Zero Hedge on August of fifteenth, and then you get this Wall Street journal report come out to try to control the narrative. German media reports this u turn in the narrative, which, according to some, meant that NATO should now unleash its full military power against Ukraine, which had single handedly attacked German assets by blowing up the Nord Stream. It was meant to soften the blow from Germany's decision to finally cut off Ukraine and Zelensky's unprecedented grift. They said, there's a moratorium in Germany on new assistants, and it's going to affect new requests for funding, not for previously approved aid, but the future funding would no longer come from Germany's federal budget, but from proceeds from frozen Russian assets. And since we already know that recent attempts to liquidate Russian assets crashed and burned over fears of escalating Russian retaliation, this effectively means no more aid for Ukraine. So is Biden telling you the truth? Is Russia no longer afraid? I mean, is Europe no longer afraid of Russia? As Henry Kissinger is allegedly said to Biden. And isn't it interesting? That Henry Kissinger is calling up the Democrat you know, Oh it's isn't he a Republican? Yeah, he's just a geo political shill. I tell you, when you look at this, the kind of things that we've seen in terms of coups and false flags and all the rest of stuff laid right at the feet of that war criminal, Henry Kissinger. I mean, still go back and take a look at Operation Gladio and Steve Pachinnick. Alex Jones is pal who was lying to everybody kicked off they stop the steel thing for January the sixth. It was Steve Pachinnick who had been a part of Operation Gladio, who the Italian government, the government said in their investigation had given the order to kill their kidnapped Italian Prime Minister Steve Pachennik, was sent there by Henry Kissinger. Always at the globalist Buildeberg confabs, every single one of them, Kissinger went to and so that's what this is. This is NATO, this is Buildeberg. These are the globalists. We are the globalist and many in the mainstream alternative media are the controlled opposition of the globalist as well. Berlin, which is Europe's main supplier of military aid to Ukraine, had previously signaled a change in course. Last month, the compromise detailed plans to slash future assistance to Ukraine by half to fulfill other spending priorities, and now it appears that even this token amount is going to be cut to zero. The G seven's decision to extend the fifty billion dollar loan to Ukraine backed by immobilized Russian assets, was the summit's most significant step forward. The loan structure reflex a typical compromise between the US and Europe. The US wanted to take all two hundred and eighty billion dollars of Russia's fords and assets. European countries, particularly France, Germany, Belgium, aggressively shied away from this, viewing it as too aggressive and fearing Russian reciprocation. So supposedly the Germans don't think that they're cowed down that much. Meanwhile, the primary source of funding for Ukraine, the Biden family and various deep state operatives, is about to dry out after Biden finally leaves the White House and quits politics forever in three months. That's according to zero Hedge and I think they've got that exactly wrong. Look, Biden isn't running anything, you know, Yeah, he's corrupt. They're connected with Ukraine and all the rest of the stuff. But whether or not Biden leaves, it's going to be the same people running La La, the communists, same exact people. Nothing is going to change. It's still going to be the military industrial complex, intelligence communities, all of these people who engineered the coup and the Obama administration, they're all still going to be there, whether it's Obama, Biden or Harris if it is her, and they're going to be running things if it's Trump as well. He didn't stop any of these wars at Obama. The Obama Group, let's just call it that way. The Obama group started. So. According to Politico, contentions over Ukraine reportedly deepened the rifts of the ruling coalition in Berlin. They are fighting amongst themselves. It's a very tenuous ruling coalition that they put together with several parties. And even as the pipelines were blown up, you had the alternative for Deutsch Lann, the alternative for Germany, the Rising Party that actually they call them populist parties because they actually want to do something for their own country. They were demanding that the pipeline be turned on, and they blew up that pipeline before it was even turned on, and blew up the other pipeline that had been bringing gas into Germany. The intention of our leaders, all of these leaders who have so much disdain for populism, they actually have disdain for our own countries. They're doing everything that they can to sabotage our own countries, just like blowing up the pipeline. And there's no country that is more interested in sabotaging the West than the US government. And that's the way it is. We'll be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 13: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, folks, what is it that we can do if we don't get so focused on the federal politics. There's a lot of things that we can do at the local level, especially preparing, and there's many different things that you can do to prepare. As we've talked to Tony earlier. You know, you can start to set up some wealth protection with gold and silver. You can start to educate yourself about how to maintain your water supply, and many other things in emergency situation and do that with a civil defense manual. Dot com that Jack Lawson talked to last Friday has great information and advice on preparing for things. And there's another Patriot be Best, which can help to keep the natural food chain going in your area. Things that you can learn and understand about how to keep a natural food chain going as they're working as hard as they can to shut down our ability to produce even our own food. The good people at Patriot be Best have done extensive research and study about this important issue. They've created an educational online digest to help spread the word about the challenges facing the American bee and educating American patriots to engage as advocates, to inform others, and to band together to help solve this problem. Patriot be Best is a digital b sanctuary for education, engagement, and real change. These people know bees and Patriot be Best has laser focused on restoration and preservation of the American bee population. You can learn about how the honeybee benefits all of us, to discover be friendly initiatives, and many other helpful resources. You can subscribe at a worker bee level to the buzz get educational information advocacy opportunities and be friendly products, b rescue activities, many other things. If you go to the Queen Bee subscriber level, you'll get access to bonus content on patriotic topics related to restoring and reinforcing American values. Check them out at Patriotbebest dot com to subscribe and to see all the cool related be products they have to offer. It is the destination for all things American b And then check out the links. They have a link at why our American bee population is under attack. All of that is at Patriotbebest dot com. Well, let's take a look at what is not working. We have Nantucket residents are furious because as they put these offshore wind turbines, they are you know, they don't last for and the experiment says one resident gets an f minus. Residents are seeing broken wind turbine blade fragments all over the beach. What was this about biodegradable stuff and everything? Right? Do they ever care about that? Now? If you look at what has happened to the radical green agenda, it's not at all about cleaning things up. It's not at all about recycling, it's not at all about being natural. The great Nantucket experiment gets an F minus of the chairman of O'Leary Ventures to Bloomberg talking about the offshore turbine failures that have resulted in broken fiberglass littering the pristine beaches of Nantucket last month. So it's not a golden example of success in wind turbines, that's for sure. The federal government ordered Vineyard winds projects south of Nantucket last month the halt construction and electricity generation following the blade malfunction. The company managing the projected the turbine blade failure was due to quote, a manufacturing deviation. Boeing should try that excuse. Yeah, we just messed it up when we built it right. Manufacturing deviation Nantucket is merely a casualty of the Biden Harris Administration's push to greenify, as they put it, the US economy with unreliable wind and solar, the administration has pledged to develop thirty gigawatts of offshore wind by twenty thirty. Thirty jigawats Marty. There you go. So one account on Twitter that goes by the name of Bernie, it's not Bernie Sanders said net zero climate zelots are very quiet over a wind turbine the size of the Eiffel Tower collapsing near Nantucket. Also silent about the three hundred foot blade crashing to the ocean floor and sending shards of toxic fiberglass onto beaches and shorelines. Be quiet, they're saving the planet, he writes. Yeah, that's anything for this stuff. No amount of money is too expensive. None of the problems about what do we do with these blades when they inevitably have passed their lifetime or when they have a catastrophic failure like this. One Nantucket resident said, the green energy push offshore was jammed down our throats by the federal government, and we are not represented in this process. Always. This is what is always happening. All of this stuff is being jammed down our throats, and if it's offshore like that, there's not a great deal that we can do about it. But again, if you want to stop the federal government from jamming things down your throat, about the only option you've got is to get involved at the stay eight and local level. Constitutionally, legally, there are things that we can do, but we don't. We've got to have people who've got the backbone to do it green hydrogen subsidies are now nineteen hundred times larger than what is given to nuclear. Well again, what about fossil fuel. You know, when we look at all this stuff, it's the government that is picking the winners and the losers. Are they going to give more to hydrogen than they do to nuclear? Are they going to give more to soler than they do to gas or to oil? Why should they subsidize it at all? And yet what we see from the conservatives is wait a minute, I want my subsidy, and my subsidi is not as big as these other guys over here. That clip that I played for the other day when I did the at the Shrugged thing, you know, straight out of Ain Ran. The government picks which industries are going to succeed and which ones are going to fail, and how they do that well with their subsidies. It say, as long as we have subsidies of any sort, we have crony capitalism. We are not managing anything, We're not investing in anything. It is just the picking the winners and losers and who they're going to subsidize. The government should not be picking winners and losers. But this article from Robert Brice as hydrogen producers can get up to twenty five billion per each a and federal tax credits. That's nine times solar, forty seven times win, eighteen hundred times hydrocarbons, and so again, the real issue is not that they're picking the wrong winners and losers. They're giving money to their friends. The real issue is that we've got the federal government picking and micromanaging our economy. It ought to be whoever is the most efficient. But of course, in order to have that kind of system, you're going to have to expose the lies that are underlying all of this green agenda, just like you've got to expose the lies under lying the pandemic agenda. The late Charlie Munger of Berkshire Berkshire Hathaway, so show me the incentives and I'll show you the outcome. And so they would invest in the companies they knew who was going to win, because the government is picking it to incentivize it. Whenever you wonder why the US isn't building more nuclear plants and is instead lavishing hundreds of billions of dollars on politically popular forms of alternative energy, remember Monger's line. He says, well, again, you know, nuclear, every one of these has got his own issues, and it is the you know, there's none of these that are full proof, none of them are without their drawbacks. Quite frankly, you know, if we didn't have this issue of this fantasy chicken little alarmism about CO two again, zero point zero four percent of the atmosphere of CO two, only three percent of that. They even claim only three percent of it is man made. So it's clearly nonsense, especially when you look at people say, well, look at things are hotter. Now, Well, if we're having a hotter summer, just understand that we had an offshore volcano that increased the amount of water vapor by ten percent. You know, we're talking about trying to control CO two, which is zero point four percent of the atmosphere and only three percent of it man made. Well, the water is a thing that dominates the atmosphere. It is the key greenhouse gas and that dominant form. When you're not talking about something that is, you know, zero point zero four percent, we're talking about something that is the vast majority of it was increased by ten percent from that underwater volcano. And so if we don't attack the root cause of that, they're going to continue to reward their friends and to punish us with more and more expensive energy. The true cost of Biden's bet on battery electric vehicles. Two months into his presidency, Biden announced a two trillion dollar infrastructure plan that included one hundred and seventy four billion dollars in grants, subsidies, and other payouts to encourage Americans to switch to battery electric vehicles. And since that initial quote unquote investment, billions and billions more have been poured into white is increasingly a failing effort to convince or to control auto buyers to switch. These huge expenditures, together with COVID and war moneies, have ballooned the national debt to the point that seventy six percent of income taxes are needed just to pay interest on the day. The idea that government knows best is the fatal thing. And so you look at what they're doing for the climate, mcguffin, the COVID, mcguffin, the war, all the rest of this stuff was that all you had that all uput is it equal. It equals a crash. And people have seen now finally they've experienced the fatal flaws of the electric vehicles, and as they said in South Korea, the fire was so devastating that the South Korean people have pulled back. That's just one example of it. It's going to get worse with these battery energy storage sites that have to be there to back up the solar and the wind. You want to talk about a fire hazard this year, and we just had another big truck electric truck that caught electric semi truck. The concern is about the toxic gases that are there. See that's the issue. You look at CO two must be stopped, but nobody wants to talk about the gases that are released that are potentially fatal to humans from these electric fires that are so difficult to put out. So it is really getting the cart before the horse. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right.
Speaker 13: Back defending the American dream. You are listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Quick update on the DNC the dilation and curthage that is happening in Chicago, or I guess we could call it the Demonic Convention. They now have the FBI conducting an investigation to try to find out how maggots got into the DNC. Oh, I'm sorry how they got into the DNC breakfast there were we know how the maggots got in. They all jumped into politics. Now we're not talking about the human maggots there. We are talking about maggots in their food. About six forty five am, hotel guests discovered the nauseating protein packed topping. Yeah, exactly what is wrong with that? I thought they wanted to eat bugs. Well, here's an extra helping of bugs for you, maggots, requiring at least one person to be assessed by first responders actually ate a bug. We can confirm that a group of individuals caused a disruption at a DNC related breakfast event at our hotel this morning. Call the FBI. That's the refrain of the Democrats all the time, isn't it Calling the FBI and investigate this? And they again, I guess they needed a little bit more protein because the DNC has asked for vendors to prioritize low emission meets, low mission meets, so I guess you could say meets back on menu. Boys, But everybody looking around as to where the beef is while Babylon Bee says, oh, No, A man at the DNC, thinking that he was in line for a food truck accidentally gets a vasectomy. Wait, I just wanted to burrito. Yeah, these are the people that have an abortion van as a part of the things that they're looking for. Meanwhile, you've got evangelicals for Harris praising, a pro choice pastor for preaching that we're all God's children at the DNC. Wait a minute, for all God's children. Why are they trying to kill God's children? And why is this pastor supporting all of this? It absolutely makes no sense. And yet when you look at what is happening in our society. So at the beginning of the program we have as the statues and the monuments to American society and American history are coming down all over the place, being defaced by these same people, we now have new monuments coming up everywhere. And of course, one of these is a ninety foot statue being unveiled in Houston. And this is a statue to a ninety foot tall Henyman statue that was erected on August the eighteenth in Houston, Texas. The statue is named the Statue of Union, Now the third tallest statue in the United States. This is what it looks like. The statue stands as a tribute to Lord Henyman's role and reuniting Shri Rama and Sita. These are places that I don't even know about somewhere in India something about that. So you now have this Indian population in Houston that is erecting a giant ninety foot statue about this and the colossal figures located at the Shri Ashtalakshmi Temple in Sugarland, Texas. Sugar Land, Texas, that's where Karen and I loton and we we're there in nineteen eighty working for Texas Instruments. But we're not allowed to celebrate American heroes. I'm not sure that that's a real person. I'm thinking I didn't look this up. The Henyuman statue. This since this is part of a temple, it may be part of their a foreign country, a foreign religion. But it's okay. We just can't have any American statues. You can't put up statues either side of the Civil War. For example, the emphasize the significance of the statue and symbolizing the glory of Indian heritage and spiritual unity. See I think that said. I think there's suppose I think the shri rama and the Sita are two spiritual constructs that he's this other facial Look at the face. It's like a monkey face or something.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly what that is, but this is what's happening to our country. We need more immigrants, by the way. Controversial statue artist also in Houston. This is something that just happened with the as the hurricane was going through, we had something happened to this abortion statue. This is something that was put up at the University of Houston. This is a statue to celebrate abortion, a very weird pagan thing. It's a head with ram horns on it or Bohamett horns or something like that. The arms or spindly things like branches or something, and then around its neck it has a lace collar that is supposed to be reminiscent of Darth Vader Ginsburg. It was something that was done by an Indian sculptor who is a feminist, and they premiered this sculpture in New York to critical acclaim and then they put it down at the University of Houston back in March. There was a lot of protests you to see there stop the university satanic abortion statue as from Texas Right to Life. The artist is eighteen foot statue. They were going to have a ceremony there and the ceremony was stopped, but they still put the statue there. The statue, called Witness, stands tall next to the Cullen Family Plaza fountain at the center of the campus, and it is supposed to represent the fight for abortion rights. It quickly drew criticism from anti abortion organizations that collective ly urged the university to remove the statue from the campus. The American Society for the Defensive Tradition, Family and Property and also Students for Life of America turned out last week to object to the statue that protesters deemed ugly and satanic, is also opposed by Texas Right to Life. Thanks to enormous pressure from pro life organizations, the university removed the event entirely, but they kept the sculpture up. As the statue remained there, so did our need to speak to life again. On February twenty ninth, a nonprofit organization says that they're advocating a protection of free speech is saying, well, we need to have this statue in this celebration up. But again, are these the kind of people where they pro choice when it came to mask to jabs, that they defend free speech when people were pushing back against the lines of the pandemic. I don't think so, And I don't.
Speaker 8: Think advocating baby murder is covered under free speech.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Well, actually it is just not. You can talk about baby murder and we should be able to oppose it. But there they sense for us, they should be stopped from murdering the babies. But I guess they can talk about advocate baby murder. We just remove you from society. Oh you said that, hmm, well maybe we take you out back. Yeah, well somebody did take the statue out back as the the hurricane came through a hurricane barrel. Somebody beheaded the statue and so it now looks a lot better, but it's still there. They won't remove it. And the person who put this together, Seconder is her last name, Shazia Secandar, said that she does not want it repaired. She wants to leave it there. As you know, an example of how hateful the people who want to save babies are so it has now been beheaded, but it is still there as a matter of fact. When this is being talked about back in February the seventh, the people who opposed it, they're the Texas Right to Life, they said. In terms of defining what this thing was, they said, written on the sculpture is the word Hava, which means Eve in Arabic and in Hebrew, which Secander celebrated. She said, yeah, it was to be about Eve. She said, Eve was the first lawbreaker. Right well as Texas Right to Life said, disobedience to God should not be esteemed by society, much less lauded with a statue on the con Art should reflect truth, goodness, and beauty, three timeless values that reveal the true nature of God. Art cannot have beauty without truth, and art cannot have truth without goodness. But of course, if you're in the Houston area, they will have a statue honoring child sacrifice. And I think the appropriate thing to do for the people who again want to dismember babies. Maybe next time there's an event that takes the power down, somebody will dismember another portion of that abortion honoring statue isn't it amazing? You know, we cannot honor people who of course, nobody is perfect. We put these statues up of honorable people like Robberty Lee, and they make a ritual out of decapitating that and burning the head. Remember when they did that. Yeah, I'm melting down the head for folks, I'm just being edgy.
Speaker 8: Don't actually commit any.
Speaker 1: Violence, that's right. Yeah, we're not encouraging any of that stuff of course. Right, Thank you for listening. Have a good day.
Speaker 15: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 16: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 15: And you want to know something else.
Speaker 16: You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 1: That's a website.