Speaker 1: We're going in the boys the nerd.
Speaker 2: Tally Mac mac ma oh yeah, it was totally blackout.
Speaker 3: Drunk coat is the best pound for pound fighter.
Speaker 4: Just just Gron Gron Gron.
Speaker 5: Judge my time three years des de start, Hey nerds, Welcome back to another episode of three b D, the podcast where we talk about all.
Speaker 4: Our favorite nerdy stuff. I'll sipping on some bruise with the Boys now episodes every Tuesday. If you're just listening to us, go watch us over on YouTube at three b D Podcast and make sure you to like and subscribe. I'm justin I'm here with Stu.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm here and Max the calmest man in the world. Definitely don't get real mad.
Speaker 4: About talking about me or me okay, the calmest man in the world. Yeah, and I would never say that about you.
Speaker 2: I don't get mad at people for using my name but they don't know me.
Speaker 4: Oh who does that?
Speaker 2: People work like drivers that they find out my name is like, oh heybas out the Carmicks.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up. It's mister z a check to you.
Speaker 2: Don't fucking talk to me. Don't just shut up.
Speaker 4: You can call me guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, guy, what's the fucking loudest shipping there anyway, I can't hear what you're saying. God damn it. It makes me mad. Then alright, another thing real quick. There's this other fucking guy that comes in. He gets like, I don't know, I guess you could say defensive. He's like, oh yeah, how long is it? Gonn take him? I know this day? This day is like, oh whatever, man, like you fucking asked, dude. He puts his hands up.
Speaker 4: And say, what was gonna fuck you? Dude? Just draw down on him next time? Two days said, two days to.
Speaker 2: Pull a fucking knife on you.
Speaker 4: Take it when it's done.
Speaker 2: I hate that guy.
Speaker 4: All right, well, what do we drink it?
Speaker 2: Where is it? I got this here? Straw beyer straw.
Speaker 4: Straw byre straw bear dad strombers from the brew.
Speaker 2: Straw hairry, pineapple wheat. Is it an ale? I think it's just a wheat. M hmm. Yeah. It's from Great Lakes Brewing Company.
Speaker 1: So nice.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: I think I remember these from last year. I think they're really good.
Speaker 4: So let's see, let's see what's it tastes like? It's pretty good, pretty good, great legs bird yep.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm still working my way through these tall Boy near Gansett's the America Edition.
Speaker 6: So I mean it's fine, you know it's the beer, but I mean, technically this is the day before, exactly July fourth, wearing another same Eagle shirt.
Speaker 4: I'm just grade out, just gray black.
Speaker 2: And one with the most American things I could find in my drawers is Superman.
Speaker 3: Soon. I mean, hat to sulass and.
Speaker 2: The sunglasses really, you know craft they hit my mic.
Speaker 4: Ba there we go.
Speaker 3: You should have been having one of these cans le me.
Speaker 4: I got these rolling Rocks extra pay layls, but I am gonna request that I get one of those. Fuck you. I think I spotted you a mickey after to save you from those I pas. All right, that's what I thought. It's hot. I'd appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I'm running hot because it's hot.
Speaker 4: That sounds good.
Speaker 2: It's fun hot all around, very hot.
Speaker 4: All right. Well, we got three rules here on three b D. Rule number one everything here's a joke. Number two is we're always right. It's our show. So if you think we're wrong, fuck you. And rule number three. If you're watching and listening, drink along with us. Pop the top, sit for sip, let's go and today we're gonna RePOP.
Speaker 2: I just say, if you're watching or listening, Like if they heard that they're clearly watching listening.
Speaker 4: What am I supposed to say? I don't know if you're watching or listening, there's an option, there's if you're watching, just fucking drink a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I get it. I just I don't know why.
Speaker 4: It's a proper sentence, man, I know it is. It just making fun of me for a proper grammar.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was funny today. I don't know why, because it's like, obviously they're fucking listening or watching. But I don't know. I just thought about it. I thought it was funny today.
Speaker 4: All right, cool man, you find me another way to say that, and then then well, you're supposed to drink with us, drink with us. They don't drink good. Today we're gonna RePOP a top on some Star Wars glore, and I want to get into some villains, because you know, we all hear about the fucking heroes. Let's hear about some villains here. There's some good villains in Star Wars. Man Count Dooku fucking Vader one of the best of all time, probably on the Mount Rushmore villains. You can't deny him. And this man right here, we're talking about Grievous today, General Grievous. And you know he does have a different name. Do you guys know it? Jerry? That's it?
Speaker 2: Nailed it?
Speaker 3: Wow, oh god, it's on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 2: But go for it, well, Captain Grievous, We'll get into it, so stay tune.
Speaker 4: All right. So this is a quote from Grievous. I'm no errand boy, and I'm not in this war for Dooku's politics. I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen. Will be one, an army with no loyalty, no spirit, just programming. What have you to show for all your power? What have you to gain the future? A future, whether or no. Je fucking sick dude. I love that quote from Grievous. Dude, just I'm the most powerful droid commander, most powerful droid droids. Motherfucker up.
Speaker 2: And then you're still technically a biological being.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's the commander of the droid army, the best droid army, see the best.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's probably some better droids out there.
Speaker 4: I mean it's the best army, the biggest droid. Yeah, I'd want to have that droid army. Dude. Quadrillions bru like assembly lines. Are your soldiers are coming off of assembly lines and you just march them, march, march. Oh, they all got destroyed more.
Speaker 3: Just like more one day, a full battalions just ready to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the clones can only take so much and now they get popped. They have to get reinforcements. You could, like do the transports they had for those droids man so effective. Fuck they were a problem, the separatists. And then you got Douku. A quote from Douku, you cannot hide from me. I know you were once a warlord. Your name struck terror in the hearts of your enemies. You are encouraged to want more, but you struggle to know your place. You wonder about your purpose as you serve beneath me. And who have you become because of that? Is your own self, Douku says, taken from the wilds of Khali, your body turned into a living weapon. You are the master of your own destiny. So we'll get into some backstory, A right Kalish are reptilian humanoids. They're kind of snakelike. They got tusks that come up off their jawline there, pretty much like the Masks. They're pretty low tech. They're a pretty low tech tribal society with deep warship rituals, and they're great warriors. From the planet Khali, a system in wild space. And now here's a little sidetrack here, but still on track. The Yamri are insectoids from a desolate neighboring planet called Huck. They're basically praying mantis people. Yeah, so they're kind of cool. They're sentient, and they have they're more technologically advanced than the Khali the Kaliche. Sorry, uh, this is old Republic era we're going to talk about here. So the Yamory invaded and conquered many neighboring planets, stripped them other resources kind of like locusts, and sold populations in slavery. That was their deal. The Caliche were also brutally invaded by the Yamory, and obviously they're great warriors, so sparked a fucking endless war.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: They're just war war. Fuck them up. Fuck them up, dude. And of course they're invading your planet.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The old Republic was collapsing and kind of ignored the conflict. So it was kind of a problem. When you're having problems in your own house, you can't help people. And that's the whole point of the Republic is to help the people, and weren't able to do it. And especially it's in wild space, like people barely care about the fucking outer rim let alone wild space where it's just like fuck them, dude, don't go there.
Speaker 3: There's bugs out there.
Speaker 4: Roll your windows up and cruise on by. Dude, like, fuck, I need to take a sip here. And it's weird.
Speaker 3: That's like you would think, I don't know, you're first describing them. You think like the lizard type people would be the more technical, technologically advanced ones, but instead you got these frigging praying mantis boys coming in with their blasters and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, weird, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The result, obviously, the result is that the Caliche disliked the Republic because they kind of see them as like abandoning them. They're like, fuck this. They said fuck me, I say fuck you.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 4: Well I beat you to it. I got the Max Breen, So I have all the brain starts right now, moving slow today it's too hot.
Speaker 3: So Max just asleep over there. We can't tell.
Speaker 4: His eyes are closed. None of this is He's gonna have to rewatch this episode. He just weakened at Bernie. A couple of SIPs of that Great Lakes What.
Speaker 2: Is that strawberry pineapple wheat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, fucking puts him out. Yeah, it's hot, got some alcohol flowing, Blood's not flowing, not to the head.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was playing held, I was earlier. I fell asleep in the middle of a match.
Speaker 4: Wow is that? I don't know who were you fighting?
Speaker 2: The bugs? Oh God, I don't even know how long I fell asleep for. I woke back up. My dude's just standing there. I got kicked out the game I was in, but everything was done. So I just finished up and fucking dipped out.
Speaker 4: And that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I had to have only been like a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: But what So Grievous was born a Khalish. He was born years before the Clone Wars and amidst an endless war between the Kaliche and the Amory. His name was I'm Gonna Butcher this first part. But Chimine Jai shi Lal so Sheilal is like what they call him, but it's q y m a e n so Chimine Chimine Jai Shilal so Shei Lal warshiped the war lords as they returned with spoils of war because it was just they would just go out on these campaigns and come back with trophies. That's how he got his like thing for trophies. He was taught how to use a slug thrower the Circa Arms outland rifle, and it's called an outland rifle. I imagine it's either a bolt action springfield or it's like a lever action where you're just like.
Speaker 2: I was trying to make a joke, like it's an actual slug, just like just slip slingshot with the slug.
Speaker 4: Like a fucking hobbit Hobbits slingers. Dude, those are the real slug throats there.
Speaker 2: Man, I'd be pissed if a slug just splat it on my face. Yeah, slugs are not just centainly. Touch a fucking slug, It'll ruin your whole fucking week.
Speaker 4: So at eighteen years old, he was a sniper and had accumulated forty kills in combat. He hated the Republic and the Jedi for not helping. He wanted vengeance for his people suffering because it was just NonStop suffering, NonStop war, famine everywhere, sickness. He also knew that he could not match a Jedi in handhand combat if he were to ever have to fight one. So he's like, I know this shit. So he rose and rank quickly and became a feared warrior and warlord. He learned strategy, tactics, brutality, especially brutality. He loved being super brutal, breaking motherfucker's kneecaps, stabbing him through the fucking dick, like oh gee, yeah, just to hear him scream. Man. He loved it. Loved getting covered in blood. He'd smeared on his mask and shit like yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 3: Fuck, like on his warlord mass there it's got like the red stripes and stuff.
Speaker 4: Get into that. It's coming up. Yeah, it's like part of their ceremonial ritual before battle. They all do that. Uh. He learned how to lead, inspire, and instruct others on the battlefield. He donned his signature masks, which are this one and the one the unpainted one here Stu has. That's the one he donned most. He had three masks, actually three battle masks. Uh. One was carved from bones of a mumu and we'll kind of get into what m you m you u.
Speaker 2: Dude, assuming it's cow like but maybe not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Good call.
Speaker 2: One was carved from I mean mumo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's what we call this cow thing a moon move dude. One was carved from urkash and this is the most common one for Shilal Before going into battle. He painted it with Carrabac blood. So these are three beasts at the Caliche hunt. That's why they're warriors. They hunt these like predatory beasts. But yeah, they're warriors. Traditionally, all Khaliche do this with the mask. It's not just specific to Grievous. They all do this battle. They're all different. They paint, you know, obviously different sigils. So the sigil might be unique to him, but the Keraback blood, every one of them does it.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 4: The Kaliche also hunt mumu urkush and Kerabak. Mumu are large predatory beasts. They're tusked quadrupeds with two hearts and thick hides, so they're basically like bull like predatory bulls, which is weird to imagine. And then you have the Urkash are large quadruped retilian predators, so kind of like komodo dragons essentially, and kearrabak are large predatory bone lizards dinosaurs essentially, so you had dinos bro Chi. Lal valued bravery and glory in battle, glory above all else. He wanted to see the fucking enemy smashed him standing on top of the trophies. Yeah, but the people he gathered weapons as trophies. That's when that habit started. She loud demonstrated his abilities over and over again and earned a reputation as an honorable and fierce warrior. The war lord.
Speaker 2: It's gone now warrior war lord.
Speaker 4: I wanted to say both at the same warrior Lord. There you go. He adopted the moniker grievous at this point, grievous battle alongside the Khalish elite warriors. That is Vashra. I think I z v O s h r A is Vashra. So that's what the Magna guards are modeled after. These are his elite vanguard, and he kept on by his side, and I think he had like hundreds of them, you know, like in reserves. And he then turned to the stars. So he was like enough of this, I'm gonna go like see what's out there and fuck some mother shit up, dude, And he fucks some people's days up. So this is beyond Khali. Again, it's grievous. I have nations, I have slain kings, I have murdered legends. Grievous then goes on to topple nations, slay kings and murder legends. One was a Wookie warrior and another was a skrilling that he decapitated and brought his head back to Khalid. What is a scrilling? It doesn't matter, just an alien. I think he's just got a furry head with like gray shit on his face. I don't fucking know, dude, he's all like squinched up, get like fucking duck lips. He's got like a big head, duck lips, kind of smashed face like a pug face A little bit sounds weird. Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But he was known for being good warriors.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I think he was that specific one was. I think he was like some pirate or bounty hunters. It's not really important to the story, but he was pretty noteworthy. Head Grievous then went to war against the Yamor and began a massive offensive, so he turned his eyes back to the Yamory. His reputation drew the attention of Darth Tyrannus and Darth Sidius at this point, so we're coming up on the timeline. They saw his potential as he waged his brutal campaign. They were interested most in his strength, power, and his will to succeed, and he usually did succeed. He was pretty smart on the battlefield, pretty good tactician. Grievous is that's hard to say. Grievous is grievous. Hatred for the Jedi and the Republic made him exploitable to the Scith and the Caliche eventually drove they Amory offworld. Grievous launched an offensive on Huck on their fucking planet and their other conquered worlds, so like wherever they were, He's like, I'm gonna fucking kill You'll hunt you to the ends of the galaxy. Uh, this is a total flip of the script here, bro. So the Yamory went to the Republic for help, and the Republic responded. They helped the Yamory.
Speaker 3: Bro comes up. Hey, I'm good new right.
Speaker 4: Wait, we were're conquering people this whole time.
Speaker 3: It's slaving planets were cool.
Speaker 4: They're fucking us up. This is crazy out of nowhere, okay, Randy Orton. So the Republican Jedi intervene and place fines and bargos and heavy heavy penalties on Khali that resulted in many Caliche deaths from starvation and famine. Yeah, grievous hatred deepened, and he developed a personal vendetta against the Jedi. Now he's like, fuck these guys.
Speaker 2: Now, I thought he was gonna start to like him, Like wow, these guys are.
Speaker 4: Really starting to come around on this guy.
Speaker 2: And you know, when I was trying to lose some weight.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I really appreciate you stepping in here, Jedi, just.
Speaker 2: Taking all our foot planets food.
Speaker 4: So count Dooku then recruits him. Grievous joined the Intergalactic Banking Clan as an enforcer. So those I don't know what the fuck you'd call those, those big head motherfuckers like weird looking dudes, the ones with the this tube necks or whatever. Yeah, like what plagis is Plagas is one? Oh okay, right right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking of the Techno Union guy. That's why I was thinking.
Speaker 4: No, not that guy, No, no, no, the same race as Plagis. Those motherfuckers. That's why the Tech Banking Clan. He was like influencing them and ship and got them seats on a Senate and ship. Like what a bank a Senate seat? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think of what alien you're talking about. But also whatever, what was their name?
Speaker 4: I don't know what the name of that species is, but yeah, they're one of the separatist leaders, basically the banking clan one. His request for his is Vashra bodyguards to accompany him was denied the like nah, none of your fucking, dirty, fucking reptile people like just you. He was made leader of the IGBC Droid Army, which he kind of hated at first. He's like, fuck this, dude, these guys suck. I want my boys. I need my boys. We were confering the stars and shit fucking killing legends. He wanted better droids to command so Dooku actually did commission them, and that's when the IG one hundred Magna Guards were crafted to Grievous's specifications. And I did not know that those were IG units. Yeah, it makes total sense now that they're IG units.
Speaker 2: Magna guards are IG units.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I G one hundreds.
Speaker 2: Apparently Plagus is a mune.
Speaker 4: Y u u n yep, that's the munees mu muse mumus and munees and oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's kind a big old oval fucking head.
Speaker 4: What a yeah, massive forehead, dude I.
Speaker 2: Called a five head.
Speaker 4: Got them?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wow, man, the jokes, the jokes just keep going. The jokes are on point.
Speaker 2: Move past.
Speaker 4: So the droids were implanted with combat techniques already, but Grievous had them wiped because he wanted to train them himself, and they're like, fuck that, I will do it. He gave them cloaks to appear like his traditional bodyguards. He's like, no, these are my boys. Nice, thank you. I appreciate that you denied my real boys. Now you have fake boys who look like my real boys. Nice. I do love the ninety guards. They're fucking sweet. They're so good. So we'll get into the cyborg so ev A four D. He is his like medical droid that's in his layer. Eventually when he gets his layer. Sometimes I wonder why you submitted to the changes, Grievas says, I submit to no one. I chose them. And then that's the end of the quote. There it gives I feel like that's the change we were talking about a little bit, and we'll get into it. It's changed but the same.
Speaker 2: In a way, same same but different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'll tell you my opinion. I guess we'll get Stu's opinion because Stu's big Grievous fan. What maybe the biggest Grieves fan in this room, because I like Grievous, but.
Speaker 3: Fifty pound fucking bust of his head, my own collection of lightsabers, his pre masks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my collection. He's just collecting trophies. Yes. So the Syth offered Grievous a chance to kill the Jedi, and he took it. That's all I said. They're like, we can give you a shot at killing some Jedi. You want it. He's like, oh yeah, boy do I I've been waiting for this day. The Sith wanted to test technology enhance technologically enhanced beings, and Grievous agreed to those tests. He's like, will it make me a better warrior? Yeah? So he's like, all right, let's do it. So over time he gained enhancements, which eventually led to him sacrificing a lot of his body, not to the extent of grievous final form, but like picture like legs, maybe some feet, maybe some hand here and there, to make you just like because he knows already that's why I specified earlier that he can't beat a Jedi hand to hand. He needs these enhancements. That's what his motive is for that, because he knows that he doesn't stand a chance unless he upgrades. So he notices that the upgrades do work, and it makes him a fiercer warrior each enhancement that he kisss. So this is where he kind of like starts, I don't know, breaking down mentally, or he just gets like obsessed with bettering his form. So he just keeps getting more and more obsessed and angry at his weakness, at his prior body's weakness, because when he gets the implants, he's like, dude, this is so much better. I was a weak pussy boy before. Now I'm a muscle boy. I need more of this shit. He's like on roids basically, but like mechanical roids, you.
Speaker 2: Know, technoorids actually, so that sounds like a robotic hemorrhoid. Oh god, no, that's the worst.
Speaker 3: Kind of a little droid in there.
Speaker 4: The commercial You have hemorrhoids, get techno roids, and it's just like, my butts feel felt good ever since I did techno techno buttle. Those little robots went in and got rid of my techno roid. So he celebrates each of his enhancements. That's what it all culminates, and he's like, fuck yeah, these are sweet. His speed, skill and strength could eventually rival a Jedi, so he kind of like toned it down.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 4: He's like, all right, I'm good to go. Grievous returned home to Khali and he wished to resume the war against the Yamory. This is when Count Douku and San Hill of the banking clan the fucking Mune, come together and plant a bomb on Grievous's shuttle. He's shuttle crashed and he was tossed from the ship. Totally fucked up. Dude. What little was left of his body was recovered by Douku and he was fully transformed into a cyborg. After that, Grievous woke up in a back to tank and surgical droids had gutted him entirely. He's just a spine, basically, a spine, a skull, eyeballs.
Speaker 2: It's like RoboCop.
Speaker 4: It's gross man. So then that's when Duku planted in his brain. That it's I mean, he didn't implanted in his brain, but like, I mean, he spoke it to him. He's like, yeah, that was a fucking Jedi that blew up your ship. They hate you.
Speaker 2: You know how much Jedis used bombs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, right, And Grievous was like, all right, Like he doesn't need much convincing at this point. I don't even know why that's part of the story, but it was the Jedi. It was mostly just a cover up so that Grievous never looked into it and actually found out that it was Douku that would kind of destroy everything that they were planning. So then Grievous agreed to life saving surgery in order to return to military service because he was pumped. He wanted to get back at separatists, cybernetics experts, and genosian biotechs. Click clacks actually are scientists, bro Oh damn.
Speaker 3: That's doctor click clack.
Speaker 4: Hey doc. They reconstructed Grievous with the aid of medical droids under the supervision of Douku and Sidius. His brain was implanted with heuristic combat programming, the same that was in his IG units, aggression mods, and some of his past memories were altered or wiped clean, which sucks. He was also given coordination mods to make it easier to adjust to his new form, and circuits were grafted to his head and wires controlled the limbs. Because he still had his brain and his skull, implants made his vision better and he had enough skill to use it to use and control his original reptilian eyes, so he guelt like ooo. His eyes he still had them, even though they were smoked out. Implants were put in his lungs. He could also survive the vacuum of space due to all the implants. All it was pretty much all it was left of them.
Speaker 2: What if you're out in the vacuum of space, isn't it I mean, it's still flesh there's nothing covering his eyes. You think that would still get a little bit fucked up. You'd think, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know how that works. It's just Star Wars tag man. Like there's something like the implants are like pumping him, juicing him up, so he's like Wolverine healing factor or something I don't fucking know, dude, like make him explode faster.
Speaker 3: It's like little defrosters built into his eyes, so they start to freeze over. They're just going to isn't the.
Speaker 2: Fact like there's nothing there, so all the gases in your body expand. So when that's because I've also just like just pop right up.
Speaker 4: I think it's also part of this part too. So all it was left of him was Headlong's spinal column liver and his digestive liver and his digestive system. Dude, he could ship unlike mal he could ship.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's a little robot. Just a little turd comes out of a robot.
Speaker 4: He doesn't need to. He's already intravenously like fat in I mean, so he can't eat.
Speaker 3: He's got no mouthplate.
Speaker 4: It's just like he has no mouth basically, like it's its eyes and like a skull like part of a skull cap like it, man, everything else is like housing and like dude, this one, where are you? Guys are gonna love it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: It's great. So he was surrounded by a shell of duranium alloy that formed his body, and it was made to look like bone on purpose. His vital organs were contained in a pressurized synth skin sack. Nice gut sack, dude, Hell yeah, a fucking synth skin gut sack, and is protected by armored ribs and plates. He had two LX forty four robotic legs, magnetized four talent feet, electro driven arms that could split and make them into four, and he basically had fucking windmill hands if you could rotate full three sixty, had opposable thumbs, and shit brow deadly is.
Speaker 2: Five opposable thumbs.
Speaker 4: Look at this he had you have.
Speaker 3: You just when he broke off, you'd have two fingers in the thumb on each one.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying he ain't cool.
Speaker 4: He's very cool, dude. I disagree. That's the hardest disagree I've ever seen, easiest disagree. Fuck you, He's cool as shit. Parts of his skull and brain and eyes were housed behind a duras steel headpiece that was designed to look like the Rkish mask. The top could be lifted off for easy maintenance and upgrades, and he had two antennas that came out right there to receive audio, so those were his ears. Millions of electrodes ran to his brain and spinal cord to control everything. His response time was great due to crystal circuitry. The tech wasn't perfect, and his lungs and heart were irritated by the implants and it caused him to have a cough and eventually trouble breathing. So the fucking synth skin sack, gut sack fucking hurts him.
Speaker 2: He's like a a so overtised on palpatating.
Speaker 4: He probably did it on purpose, Like maybe, I don't know, was probably the best they could do. I mean, he's lucky, he could. They could do anything.
Speaker 3: Fuck give him a faulty sack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like maybe he was given a real itchy sick So he was good for a while, but then he started developing that cough and by the third movie when we see him, he's like full on, like, oh the fuck this hurts. Goddamn, he needs like new implants kind of or new lungs cut him off. He can survive in space and underwater, and his immune to toxins, So you can't poison this motherfucker either. There's nothing to poison. Poison has no bloodstream. He had nothing, dude.
Speaker 2: If you jam a poison into his eyeball.
Speaker 4: May be more like electricity would fuck him up. Dude, he's getting zapped a lot, like he's just all those crystal circuits. That would be bad for him. So Sidius has that probably planned into it where he's like, I could fuck you up with my lightning, just like Vader. You know I built the soup. I can fuck you up with my lightning really easy. Dude, you're fucked. You need that to survive. Shut that thing down. You're done. I use the force and push a button and you're fucked.
Speaker 2: I can't breathe, and it's weird. Hope Vader just has that whole panel of buttons on the front. What if someone comes up, it's just.
Speaker 4: Like it's like Obi wan, he just bashes him with it.
Speaker 5: He's like, you're just sitting there taking him.
Speaker 2: He isn't nothing even light up and everything. It's not remotely hidden it's like, hey, look at this giant weeks.
Speaker 4: Just put it on your back. But I guess it's sound. Can like monitor it like otherwise he can't reach it. He might need certain things like oh I need to eat, here's the force. I guess that's true. That's facts. It's just facts. Yeah, you can't argue with that one. Why can't they push a button? They can fucking open doors, and like, why can't you just go like the red button on my back?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't even have to be read? Why do they light up? Is like, I mean, I guess he's one of the best warrior in the game.
Speaker 4: Does shut him down when he needs a sneak though?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he does do that all right.
Speaker 4: So maybe it's just.
Speaker 2: This retraumatic effect. I turned the breathing back on now.
Speaker 3: Just tiptoeing down the hallways.
Speaker 2: It's Vader's voice did so.
Speaker 4: Grievous claimed his old form was weak flesh. Grievous kept several reminders of his past life. One was in his layer where he had like statues of his progression from Khali Kaliche warrior to the cyborg. So it's like that state. It was kind of COOLi seed in one of the episodes of of Clone Wars. There when I think Kid Fisto is like in the fortress in his pedal old pedaalan uh let me see. Yeah, he wore a Kaliche cloak and his Kaliche mask, which it was designed to look exactly like it but a little modified. Obviously. His fortress on VESSEK three had all the staff Choo was depicting the transformation progression into a cyborg, and it was like his stronghold, hidden stronghold kind of like a Frankenstein fucking place where he had like a conveyor belt of different bodies that he like, replacement bodies in case he got fucked up, he could come in and just like and he does use it like crazy, like arm gets fucked up, he just goes back and has that droid eedy A four or whatever put on his arm and back to action. Layer layer would be sweet man. Why do we call him houses? Give me a layer because basement is my layer.
Speaker 2: I feel like layers kind of need like storms around them all the time and like bats. Lava, Yeah, lava is a good hold.
Speaker 4: Some kind of dripping gun.
Speaker 2: They are very dripping.
Speaker 4: Maybe a trap or two, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Of course you need traps, those pressure pressure plates.
Speaker 3: Those Skyrim thieves start coming in, they'll just get.
Speaker 4: Whacked by it.
Speaker 2: Damn voice, half an hour. Should we take a break.
Speaker 4: I'm right there. His voice was unchanged, so he kept his original voice. He often bragged about his transformation, but he also despised his mechanical military. So that's where we're ended, and we'll get into the training after this respite.
Speaker 2: All right, sorry for jumping the gun, and we're back. We're leaving the fan on. You don't like it, get fucked.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking heat wave and it is hot in this motherfuckerking in this room is just.
Speaker 2: Like nah, it's almost like small room has three dudes lights, we're just computers.
Speaker 4: Heat is just coming. I can feel the heat coming off of me. So yeah, three grown men just it's just a fucking sun in this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: When I'm drinking it, my body just radiates fucking heat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I need too.
Speaker 3: This lag we got two separate as, got computer which is gonna explode at any second.
Speaker 4: So where it's just the heat here. This is damn good.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, I ain't getting another one.
Speaker 4: Nah, God, that's good definitely buying me a case of that. Mm hmmm. All right. So he covered his early life and all that transformation. Now we're getting into his training. Although it was his wish to become a cyborg, he also resented the fact that he resembled the droids that surrounded him, so he's kind of in a tough spot. When he was resurrected, he slaughtered all the droids in the room, so when he first got his by, he's like bah. He accepted the position of Supreme Leader of the Separatist's Army to get revenge on the Jedi. That was his sole mission. He spent many hours watching Jedi fight on Hollovid's and reading training manuals. Count Dooku selected him for lightsaber training and personally trained him. Grievous mastered multiple forms and derived his own fighting style, which helped him against the Jedi because they've never seen it.
Speaker 2: The quad went mill.
Speaker 4: He had, dude, just all of his Dude, he's jumping on ceilings and she coming at you from different an his feet, his foot can hold the lights in. There's just like one foot in your ass. Yeah, yeah, yeah, You're like, what the fuck is going I does a backflip and then just what is going on? Oh my god, he's just chucking clones at you and shit like, oh fuck, this guy gives no fucks. Like Dooku has some like decorum when he's fighting Jedi, right, he respects the one v one but like, dude, he's gonna pull a blast round shoot you in the ass, you know, the duel Dude, he's gonna have his druids fire on him, like oh shit, like he does not care. He just wants to fucking kill and he and fair enough, like what it's a good strategy, dude, don't don't play by their rules. Fuck them, dude. He has to use all of that to his advantage because he's fighting.
Speaker 2: Jedi dude one obi Wan episode three.
Speaker 4: He respects it to a point, but when he got when he starts losing, dude, he's just like fucking kill him. Ah. He send his boys to go get him, but it's just like the bat get him. He does like it because he wants to personally kill these people, but if he can't, he'll just have somebody else do it, and then he'll like go up and like cut his head off and be like take his lights there it was mind bitch. Yeah, he doesn't care.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you'll mention the two D cloning worst thing much in it, but probably not.
Speaker 4: This is all canon, that is legends, dam I like you can mention it here.
Speaker 3: I like when Duke who was training him in that and they talk about that, He's like, use whatever you can to fuck these dudes, Like make sure when you're approaching these Jedi they're afraid of you.
Speaker 4: He's like, they're not afraid.
Speaker 3: Might want to back up and try to re examine the battlefield or whatever and cruise all right, And then like the next time you see him, he's patrolling outside, just scaring.
Speaker 4: Him, shaggy shaggy, he runs out and just get stumped.
Speaker 2: Just get fucking noise when they're running fucking scuga doo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's why I was saying, like some of it they did bring it to canon, like this part, like you said, it reminds you of that, and I think that's what it was, like a tribute. They're like, oh, well, we might as well to operate this. Why wouldn't we? So some of it is still there, it's just not like the way that it happened in that show that's more of like tales, like maybe some maybe that kid on the hill watching Mace, he was telling that. He's like, this Jedi killed the whole Droid army by himself, you know, telling his villagers. That's how I look at that show. So maybe it's canon. You know, it's just some retellings, you know, some third person. Some dude on Kuris. I was like, yo, that's grievous. Run in through the streets. Told somebody about this clone who had like the what was that fucking guy's name? He had the red stripe and he's just like chucking the gun at the motherfucker kicking dude, Like, oh shit, are the troopers that bust in and save the Jedi? They come in on that uh, the painted the painted lad with the dual guns. That was like the dude comes out with that big fucking turch, like the quad turret they're shooting. Grievous. I think those are ar troopers in the two D Clone.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that in a very long Dude.
Speaker 4: That Clone trooper unit is so fucking sick. That whole episode Man against Dirge, Like when they're infiltrating the city, there's like hold up, real quiet.
Speaker 3: There's just there's like almost no speaking, and the entire thing it's all just hand signals and ship it is.
Speaker 2: It's great fucking game. God damn Republic Commando. It is.
Speaker 4: It is exactly like that game.
Speaker 2: Remake that fucking for whoever, somebody.
Speaker 4: We need that. Uh so where were we? Let me see? Uh yeah. He passed his knowledge onto his magnet guards and used them as sparring partners very often. Grievous was gifted a medical droid for repairs and upgrades named e v A four D. He always Douku, always pumped up. Grievous inflated his ego on purpose, like you're the fucking best dude. You're gonna kill the Jedi guaranteed.
Speaker 2: And he's just like you could probably kill me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. A pet rogwart named Gore served as his guard dog at his fortress, and Grievous cared for him deeply. A rog wart is just a fucking monstrosity, dude. It's like a rankcres on steroids. But like you could look it up. It's a weird looking thing. It's hard to describe. It's like a lizard creature. It's got like a big tail, a club tail, big fucking mouth. It looks familiar in a Star Wars universe, but I don't I can't place it. But he gave it upgrades and like a big helmet and shit and like jacked it up with.
Speaker 3: Them fucking looks like a Rancorps xenomorph thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jesus Christ, that's with its implants and stuff. So I don't think it looks like that naturally, because he has like a bunch of implants to give him weapons so he can.
Speaker 3: Fucking maybe that's its natural form, almost like a death claw.
Speaker 4: Yep. So yeah, he used that as guard dog at his fortress. Grievous head Evy upgrade himself and gore. So now we're gonna get into the Clone Wars, and this is where the majority of the Lord is going to because there's a lot of stuff that, like if you haven't watched the Clone Wars happens, and there's also like comics that happened that ran alongside some of the Clone Wars arcs and stuff, which one of them you're really gonna likes to. But we'll get there. So it started at the Battle Genosis. Obviously, Grievous was at the battle, and he protected the council, the Separatist council. In the catacombs, he dueled several Jedi and left none of them alive. Oh no, that's where he got his initial collection from. He kept the counsul and himself a secret and they escaped through the hive tunnels, so nobody knew Grievous even existed. Grievous was given the title of General and Supreme Marshal Commander of the Separate Destroid Army. What a title, Marshal commander, let's go. He dedicated himself to becoming the best soldier. He could be the fucking best of the best of the best, sir, should I brings? I was looking for an agreement like yep, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: A text popped up distracted me for a second.
Speaker 4: So during the early weeks of the war, he had a duel with key out He Munday and left him with scars across his face. So I think that's like the nod to thatonosis there, Yeah, where they surrounded him, which was one of the best Grievous scenes. Ever, I refuse to believe that's not cannon. That had to have happened because It's fits perfectly in the Grievous Lord. There's no reason that shouldn't exist. He was on Gionosis, kept himself a secret, and they didn't know who they were fighting in the show, ye, and that's when he gets like revealed. That would be a cool That.
Speaker 3: Was such a cool scen In the right, there's this new general.
Speaker 4: He's fucking everybody.
Speaker 3: He just like stops the army.
Speaker 4: He's like Jedi, he's not gonna give you a warrior's death.
Speaker 3: And then like you just hear his own footsteps walking the right.
Speaker 4: He's fucking coming alone.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Oh that's some shaggy runs out get stopped.
Speaker 4: His shirt's ripped, fucking ripped in half. There's like, yeah that guy, there's like two others that are there. Isn't shocked tea there? Yeah, yeah, shocked t lasts the longest I think Yadi Monday gets fucked up. He comes back in and he's like fighting. Then the Clones come in and save them. But yeah, that was very cool. Yep, so I refuse to believe that's not canon. Let's see. The war expanded very fast as Grievous proved that he was unmatched by the Republic command. As he piled up victories. The Jedi not good at leading a war, go figure peacekeepers, huh, suck a dick. He used fear and brutal tactics, which works against the Jedi. The fear. He became Duku's number one enforcer and the top battle commander. Very quickly, the Republic started to think that they would not win the war, and Grievous gained a reputation as a savage and merciless brute and was associated with the most extreme forms of violence and slaughter. Whoa dude, He did not give a fuck, man, he was coming to kill. He continued to engage the Grand Army of the Republic and invaded and conquered many worlds. He also was very elusive and difficult to track, and he was like taking all the hyperspace lanes right away. Man. It was crazy how they just like popped out. They're like, fuck you, we're taking everything right now. And it was mostly outer rim stuff to be fair, so not really that hard, but pretty impressive. He was seen as the face of the separatist's forces, despite Douku being their official like political leader. The Clones nicknamed the Droids klankas and nicknamed Grievous head Klanka. The Droid General Grievous was indifferent to the Republic and the politics of the war, and his sole mission was to eradicate the Jedi. Now we'll get into the early war. Grievous led a fleet of Providence class dreadnoughts, which are the big dogs. They're very very good ships. Man. Well, maybe we'll get into a lower episode on those ships, like the Venitors and Dreadnoughts and like all the different classes of ships and stuff. But that's another time to the planet Stegek to take a valuable item for Senator from Senator Yarua. The droids captured Yarua, his daughter Viven, Padme, and Obi Wan Kenobi restrained and Grievous interrogated Yarua and Padme. Kenobi escaped and came up behind Grievous and demanded the senators be released. Grievous engaged Kenoby and was eventually forced pushed away. Grievous took Viven hostage, but was tackled into space by Yarua as she sacked the body. As he sacked the body to save his daughter. Fuck but as we know, Grievous can survive in space. Kenobi assumed Grievous was just like dumb. Yeah. Kenobi assumed at this point Grievous was dead, but Yodas said, underestimate him, do not. Grievous met with a droid mercenary named a d W four. He contracted the droid to lead an army to the planet hiss Rich. They battled with Mace Windu and his Jedi squad. Ad told Grievous that Mace was killed, but he was lying. Eventually, Ad was defeated and hiss Rich fell to the Republic. So Mace is a beast, basically is what happened. Grievous struck many supply supply chains ammunitions depots early in the war. He was he actually was earned an early defeat at Outposts seven sixteen. Ventris was sent to recapture the outpost and succeeded, so kind of like a knock on Grievous there. You know, they're like competing commanders, like you think about how it's Sith operate. They're not like they're on the same team, but they're like I want to one up you, dude, Like I'm better than you. I'm fucking better than you.
Speaker 2: I'm the best.
Speaker 4: I'm the best. No, I'm the fucking best. No, I'm the best. And then Cities is like, you're not the best. I I am the best. I am the Senate.
Speaker 2: Work circles around you.
Speaker 4: Bring my fucking tools. The battle on the fourth Moon of Payen two was the first test of the Magnet Guards. Grievous used the TSMEU six wheelie bike for the first time. The republic forces, led by Jedi Sunen, were rushed. Annan was killed and stabbed in the throat by a Magna Guard our son on son on, So, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's like a dread choke on it because they're just flat staff.
Speaker 2: So don't they have some kind of little point at the end there.
Speaker 3: They're electrocuted, but they're rounded at least I thought they were something else.
Speaker 4: They were like pointy.
Speaker 2: I thought they were pointing too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought they were a little point all right, let's say check it out. The Magna Guards gained the same fearsome reputation as their master and were never not seen by his side. Grievous launched an invasion of the ice planet a Lamas, but was defeated because his tactical droid betrayed him and it was considered his first defeat amongst the Sith. The Jedi Pablo Jill Pablo had a duel with him over Duro, which is the Duros home planet in a satellite city. Jill survives but his h but his lightsaber was lost to Grievous. It was a blue lightsaber. Grievous killed Jedi Master Jamar j m m A A R Lamar Lamar Mar Marrison and took his green lightsaber.
Speaker 3: So it's I mean, it's like a cone, get flat cone.
Speaker 4: So it is a little pointing, pointy enough to stab somebody but not sharp choke on it. So then we get to venture to Haven. Grievous received coordinates from the bounty hunter tar Kligson. He went to a space sar Cligson Tar Kligson God dying bait it Bang I got these cordinates. He went to a space station called Haven in order to recruit the droids that lived there. Telemac was the droid in charge and was offered the protection of the separatists but denied it. The droids attacked Grievous and destroyed his droids and one of his Magna guards, but Grievous destroyed most of Telemac's droids. He didn't want to waste more time. Grieves dipped. Fuck this place, you guys sucked.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 4: You guys bore me. So then we get to a skirmish on Caliban. Grievous invaded the moon of Caliban and destroyed a lunar bridge. I don't know what that means. I think it's just a bridge on the planet. It's not like interplanetary.
Speaker 2: I don't know they got two moons bridge.
Speaker 4: I'm not quite sure what that is. So no, I mean we're glossing over some of this stuff. If we got into too much detail, this episode will be fucking five hours long, brother, so deal with it. I guess fuck you if you know email us. I guess if you know rather right, fuck you or email us one or two? Pick both? Do both fuck you and email us. Uh. He captured Obi Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody and their clones and ordered them to rebuild the bridge. So they did. They rebuilt the bridge, but Grievous was ambushed by the locals and they stole Kenobe's lightsaber from him ship. That was a treasure right there. Quite yet, they don't have that rivalry yet. This is only I think the second time they've met. Uh So, Canoby engaged Grievous and was overpowered by Grievous, but he used the force to cause an avalanche that buried Grievous and Adroid Army. Fuck Kenoby and the clones escaped on an L A A T and destroyed the bridge before leaving the system. Grievs is just like Kenoby.
Speaker 2: You people are just screaming Kenobi at the sky and the star Wars.
Speaker 4: Oh many, dude. Vader Grievous mall insidious for sure, He's like, fuck you do this guy. Can't kill this guy, He's unkillable.
Speaker 2: John Wick, It's the John Wick of Jedi.
Speaker 4: So now we get to the attack on Stellar Rise. Grievous infiltrated the Acquintin arquin I don't know, Arquatin's class cruiser Stellar Rise, with the intent of stealing high Republic era artifacts. He brought along four Magna guards. They snuck on board, uh by using crates and dispatch the crew just thinking of Grievous and a fucking.
Speaker 2: Just like just folded himself in there like a fucking well.
Speaker 4: Spuck damn bush? What is that box? Laughing?
Speaker 2: Sky Rim must have been the wind must have been.
Speaker 4: So the captain was spared and interrogated. But then Jedi Knight a knop ree d showed up. She fought the Magna Guards and Grievous and fled the bridge. I must have had a misspelling here. The Jedi re emerged and engaged with I'm sorry, Grievous re emerged and engaged with the Clone troopers at her back. So Grievous comes in starts sucking up clones. Sorry about that. That's my train of thought there with this horrid misspelling here, what I was trying to say with this outline, I've done it plenty of So She's eventually separated Grievous from his Magna guards because the Clones were kind of like intermixing there, and it was like a little battle in the hallways there. Red tricked him into a boarding an escape pod and he was discharged as the ship went to h charges. Just it just doesn't shut die. It's just the zoom in of like the window and then it like him spinning out a frame.
Speaker 2: Why is there always a window on the back of escape pods.
Speaker 4: You need to see where you're piloting. I guess, I mean he could probably just use.
Speaker 3: So you can look at the explosions and ship. Yeah, man, I escaped it.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's true. I don't know. It's lower episode, dude. They will get into escape pod windows, escape pods. It'll be on one of them escape pods.
Speaker 2: Why they have windows in the back.
Speaker 4: We'll eventually run out of stuff and we'll do escape pods. All right, nice, Yeah, that sounds nice. So now we get onto the Malevolence and this is Clone Wars show badass arc Dude three, episode Arc Sweet. Around the time of the Battle of Christophansis, Grievous had spread the Republic thin. So that was the Clone Wars movie Christophsis, and it's literally just Christophe like christopher Sis, Christophsis. It's insane how it's spelled. So the Republic one victories at Christophsis and Dantewein, Grievous commanded fleets at Hypori and slaughtered the Clones and Jedi station there. He led start. He led starfleet that would what he led, He led fleets that would leave worlds wrecked and a blaze. What the brain cell just left me, dude, it's gone. What He led fleets and would leave worlds wrecked in a blaze. He was given command of his new flagship, the Subjugator class heavy cruiser Malevolence. Massive ship. Dude is huge. It had fucking trams inside of it, dude, like rail systems, that's how big. It was.
Speaker 2: Some fucking war hammer shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's insane. And it had a new experimental weapon, the Mega ion cannon, and he could command millions of droids from the bridge across the outer rim. He executed attacks on Republic fleets that would leave no survivors, so he would just ion cannon them. Their their shit would be disabled and they'd just be floating there. And then he would just be like open fire. And there's so many cannons on this fucking ship. It is insane, dude. It was just utter destruction and just debrief.
Speaker 2: Youel like like a pirate takes up the main sail and hit some of the broadside.
Speaker 4: There you go, and this is yeah, this is one of our boys Plo episodes that he was. Yeah, he goes in and gets fucked up and he's with like the Clones and that's when you get like a good moment where he's like, you guys mean something to me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The Clones are like nobody's coming to fucking say of ass. So yeah they are. Well I'm here, but they're coming for me. But they're going for you too. We care, I care, I care at least.
Speaker 2: Oh make sure you guys get out too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's a brutal episode too. The Clone or the Detroids are coming up to the escape pods and just breaking the glass and the Clones are just like into space. I'm like, this is a kid's show. There's like and then they's like there they go like, oh my god, they're just like strangling to death in space. Jesus, they just sees Fuck man, it's terrible. So uh yeah, no survivors. They don't know what this weapon is. He had a victory at the Battle of Fu Phu or is it fun? I don't know where.
Speaker 2: He's spelled pho that's right, fuck you got him? Hm, fuck you whatever? Country that's from Vietnam.
Speaker 4: Vietnam yep, like win is spelled n g y u e na what yeah? What win? Win? Like w i n is spelled n g y u n Like Naguion, fuck you, but it's win in their length whatever. It is a wild one, dude. You see that on a piece of paper and you're like, and it's win, it's just win.
Speaker 2: And then it's winning. No, it's not. This is America.
Speaker 4: It's win. Get in here. So then yeah, he was stationed in the Abergado system with a Republic fleet leg Abergato.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I keep doing something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, win. A Republic fleet led by Master Plokun himself, and Plo engaged. Dooku was actually on board. The fleet was destroyed, but Plo was rescued by Anakin and Ahsoka. They come and rescue his escape pot. When they're doing all that, there they go, Yeah, they got him. Duku's trust in Grievous was shaken and he left to talk with his master Sidious. So he was pissed, and Grievous was like, fuck, like, I'd let somebody survive this attack. So now they have info on the ship. Grievous destroyed another Republic convoy and was instructed to take out a medical facility that was tending to a bunch of fucking clones. They was just injured clones, Like what a rad Pastor man injured guy game the Republic forces, but the ion cannons were disabled by fighters led by Anakin. That's when they're using the y wings, dude. They go in on a fucking strafing run and disable the cannons temporarily. Uh. Padme was actually captured and it was she was like en route to a different spy. It was like a Duku thing. He's like, U use her as like leverage and the Republic were forced to stop firing and a rescue team was sent to save her. Anakin's pissed. He's like, fuck this. So Kenobi and Anakin boarded the ship. Kenobi fought Grievous and overpowered him and they escaped with Padme, got her, snatched her up.
Speaker 2: I thought she is gonna die.
Speaker 4: You're wrong.
Speaker 2: He just gives up.
Speaker 4: Later, Grievous pursued them in his starfighter, the Soulless One. The Malevolence was sabotaged by Anakin and it ended up crashing into the nearby moon. Grievous disconnected his transmission with Douku and he fled. Was like, what what's going on? And he's just like I don't know, fuck dude, and just he's like flying away and like the ships just it's kind of comical.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, ship, what's going on? Sure? Not crashing that big ass ship he gave me, see you.
Speaker 4: He's just the frame is literally him flying at the screen and the ship just crashing in a big fire ball. It's just Grievous in a cockpit, just all hunched over because he's so fucking big, just pissed, got very angry fuck man. Uh So, then, yeah, Grievous was at bay for a while and the separatists were Delta Sirius blow. He then would face Luminara unduly on Nate dem and you know, they just dueled it out and he flees, she flees. Not really that important. He also deployed twenty six thousand battle droids to invade Hakkarah I don't know where that is. Less than five percent of those droids survived. Grievous was offered a discount on the next batch due to their poor performance and a double shipment, so pretty sweet. Straight, He's like, I don't know if he knew that the droids were shitty and he sent him into battle to give that discount or what, because like it's just an odd thing to like put in the lore, like why would you.
Speaker 3: He's at his desk later, like doing paper where he calls like, dude, these fucking droids suck. You need to get me some refunds on this.
Speaker 4: They're all right, all right, I will come there and kill you.
Speaker 2: You know that, right, Give you a fucking discount on the next millionount.
Speaker 4: Dude, take it easy. So now we get the two droids get too free. Wha he's just watching a commercial. Was just watching a commercial on the hollow net, Like, all right, I'll take you up on that. If you have shitty droids, we'll give you a double down on the next ship man and have price.
Speaker 2: If this droid army doesn't take a planet, you get another droid army for free.
Speaker 4: Deal. Write that down right right down?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What what was that old fucking shoe commercial where he's like twenty.
Speaker 4: Five don't jesus chase you know the commercial?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I don't remember that, you don't you're always selling lugs. He was like, mister, I just remember the guy with the ponytail where he was like, mister down to the come down the guys spot well, get your tables and dolls you want what have I.
Speaker 2: Got like a fucking ninja in the background.
Speaker 3: That guy was is that fish furniture?
Speaker 2: That guy, I feel like it was like, I don't know, it was something weird.
Speaker 4: That's showing our age right there, come down, We'll give you whatever.
Speaker 2: That was also just like a Cleveland place, because no one's putting that guy in a nationwide commercial.
Speaker 4: Fuck. No, dude looked like a fucking ghost, just white as fuck.
Speaker 2: That gross fucking almost geez whispering. It wasn't what was you, He's like, come on down?
Speaker 4: It was so quiet. Rasper whispered, yea a rasper. All right, we should probably take a respect because we're onto a next spot, the Rishi station, So stay tuned.
Speaker 2: All right, we have answers. We found the commercials we were talking about me, I was talking about mister Elliott's and then the creep. It's a Cleveland It was a Cleveland furniture store, Norton's Furniture. Oh you can't get credit here, can't get out.
Speaker 4: And you can kind on. My name is Mike.
Speaker 2: If you want to weird see a weird fucking commercial, look up Norton Furniture in Cleveland.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: That's that's worth it for the episode is Man.
Speaker 4: If you do anything, if you gather anything out of this episode, gather that, all right? All right? Fuck, so we're gonna keep popping the tops on grievous here, all right. This is attack on Rishi Station. Man, this is a sad episode. You watch these boys, these clones as cadets, and we're gonna I'm gonna get together a Clone Wars episode so we can go through it for those of us who haven't seen it who want to kind of get some knowledge on it. There's a lot of cool shit in the Clone Wars. This is a cool episode. You watch them from cadets, they actually graduate. They had tough time getting through, like the training and stuff, and then they end up coming together. Now the station I received Rishi Station, which is just a listening post. Dude, nothing going on. They're pissed about it. They're like, I'm supposed to go on the front lines. What the fuck you got me over here? Like a fucking shiny When they called the Nubies shinies because their gear was all shiny, I think I remember that. Yeah, shineyes on the Bobby, What the barbie on the Bobby? You could Canda Shineyes, REGs Grievous remained elusive to the Republic. He was being chased by Obi Wan, but he kind of, you know, he was all over the place, so it was tough for him to gather where exactly gre was was going to resurface. He planned to invade Camino, so right away, dude, early war getting the Camino fuck. Commando droids were sent to the listening post at Richie Station, which you gotta love the command of droids. Dude, just fucking rolling in there. There's so much more mobile and fucking just like that's a little swords and ship fuck slitting throats, shooting, Dude, they shoot clan like sometimes like point blank up in the helmet. Hell, they're brutal, man, so they actually like pretend to be clones. They like kill a couple of clones and then take their gear and they're like Rod Joe Rodjaw, And like that's how Rex ends up getting tipped off because Rex and Cody come there for an inspection, and yeah, the droid says that he's like Rod Joe Rodjaw and they're like Roger Rod fucking droids, So they like kind of ambush the ambush there and.
Speaker 2: It's a double bush.
Speaker 4: They actually deactivated the post and you could see the invasion fleet overhead kind of passing by. But the admission eventually fails due to the efforts of the Clones, so Heavy ends up sacking the body. Dude, he gets fucked up and he like blows himself up with the station and that alerts the Republic that something's wrong. Yeah, Heavy was sweet. Man. If you watch the Clone Wars, you got a low. He had the big machine gun goes out like a fucking g though he is lay fired out. He's like, there, come on for that, and he gets that was a girl. Boys, I got this. They're like Heavy, no, and then yeah, sucks, but hey, Rex and Cody make it out, so that's good. Grievous thought it was the droids that did it, and he was enraged by that. He's like, fucking droids. The Republic fleets arrived and Grievous had to retreat. A dead or alive warrant was issued for General Grievous by the Galactic Senate at this point were alive. Fuck them. So now we get to Skytop Station campaign. This is more the show. More of the show Shortly after the Malevolence campaign, Grievous launched another campaign on the Outer Rim. He used the newly created skytop station, a battle sphere, which was also a listening post. So it's basically one of those like Federation spheres, but it has like a bunch of antennas on it and it's bigger. But yeah, it allowed him to ambush Republic fleets at will. Despite a few loss his Grievous regained the upper hand and the Republic's foothold in the Outer Rim began to slip. Within a month, he seed seized multiple planets and hyper space lanes, leading to Kessel, Bestmin and mon Kelamari. Those are pretty vital and uh hyper space lines the ones especially to best Bin in Mont Klamari and can fought against uh you know, the assault but failed. Grievous pursued his fleet. Count Dooku Assage Ventres and Grievous combined to their forces and led an assault on Faline and wiped out the republic fleet failing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shooting arrows from scratch. They's, hey, man, what's traill around doing outside the gate?
Speaker 3: That's limit here.
Speaker 2: I can't select.
Speaker 4: Them, I can't select my builder arrows. Oh oh, oh, my troops so stupid.
Speaker 2: I fucking love doing.
Speaker 4: We have a couple of biff Me episodes out there, so go check those out for the reference. You can only listen to those, I believe, though I suck it. Anakin's fleet was was protecting Bothawee, which is where the Bothins are from, and it's in the mid Rim fucking which they're kind of like rodent people. They're like catty Barra people. A. Yeah, we don't actually see any both Ens. I don't think I'm from some reason.
Speaker 2: I thought there were like the guys that were in the band at Jabas.
Speaker 3: No, the alien dude, like the that.
Speaker 4: One dude that sings where he's going, that's a I believe he might be a Botham.
Speaker 2: I was talking more like the bald guys, like all them A like the flutes and stuff.
Speaker 4: No, those aren't Bothens.
Speaker 2: The are those guys?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I have no idea lore episode. There you go.
Speaker 2: The fucking jaba Is fucking band. He had blue Elephant on the keys.
Speaker 4: Max Rebo he's one of the isn't he.
Speaker 2: That's a I don't know who that actually. I think the bald headed guys are the CANTEENA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, isn't it if we're actually gonna do a lotter episode? I'm pretty sure isn't it called jizz? Not it's not called jazz, it's called like space jizz.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure you might be right about that. That's terrible. That's a crazy wow, dude, that's crazy. It's outrageous. It's unheard of, it's unfair. So Anakin's fleet was protecting bothawhey, and that was Grievous's objective. He did some damage to the republic fleet. Grievous then took his fleet through an asteroid field to kind of avoid the republic fleet and protect himself. But this episode is sick, dude. Anakin had att s latch onto the asteroids and they just like dropped onto his ship, dude, on the fucking Dreadnought, and they're just like assaulting. The new clones are like jumping in space like they're on the fucking surface of the ship, but they're in space, so they're just like making massive leaps and just having a blast. Like hell, yeah, it is such a fun episode, man, And the Atts are just marching on the bridge. Man, it's so sick.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Grievous ordered a retreat, but his droids didn't know where to go. They're like, ah, we can't gone here. It's asteroids and Grievous I think kills a couple of Grievous was forced to flee on his personal ship, the Soulless One, and the Separatists fleet was destroyed and he Can tried to pursue but his ship was damaged and broke down. Grievous had a trans uh you know, transmitted to a where the fuck am I? He a scrapper and he had and it was a Trandosian scrapper. They're like going too that asteroid field and capture Anakin's droid R two D two from the ship because a can actually was pulled out. He was unconscious and they saved him, but they didn't save UR two. I think R two was jettisoned from the they couldn't find him. Uh So then, yeah, Anakin was actually given a replacement droid that was a Separatist spy, but we didn't know it at the time, so it is crazy. Grievous located Anakin and attacked, but he was saved by a Soska R two was then something God damn it.
Speaker 2: So the canteena band is figuring Dan and the modil Nodes. Why are a Bith band?
Speaker 4: I knew that. And well there's a Sith that's a byth.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're an all bith music band that specializes in the genres of jizz and jets jizz.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I don't we all specialize in jizz? Here, boys, you don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Of course you do. You're a specialist at this point in life. Come on, come on, we have it. It's in us.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm just looking deeper.
Speaker 4: Wait which where is? Oh no, in the balls, in our balls, in our balls.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking deeper into the Lord of Jizz in the Star Wars universe.
Speaker 4: Careful search history.
Speaker 2: I just tapped on it in the Wookiepedia.
Speaker 4: Thank god, I'm not just typing jizz.
Speaker 2: Jizz Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Where so, Yeah, Anakin was given a replacement droid that was a separatist droid. Remember that R two was captured and brought to Skytop Station and was disassembled by that Trandosian And it was revealed that his memory had never been erased, and he held all the military secrets of the Republic. Obi Wan was super pissed at Anakin. He's like, wall Man, you never erase his memory? What the fuck? And he goes like he's my friend. Yeah, exactly exactly, So he's like, I gotta go get him. So he takes that shitty droid with him, and Anakin is like talking down to this droid. You kind of feel bad for the droid at first because you're like, you don't know, they don't tell you until later, and it's like, what are you being so mean to this tree? No? No too, he sucks And then like he actually does kind of suck, but it's like on purpose. Yeah, and you still kind of feel bad for this droid for the whole episode. It's crazy. So then, yeah, the transision ended up asking for double the money after he discovered it was instead by Grievous right the back. This Greas is like, fuck you, dude, I'm tired of your bullshit. He was already hassling Grievous about it and everything, so he's like, fuck you, I'm doumb with you. What else can you expect from Grievous?
Speaker 2: Go on Small Tangent again. This is about the Max Rebo band they're fucking names, Size Snoodles, Max Rebo and Roopy McCool. Droopy McCool, I can't that's the original lineup. So I mean, like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You never know, band separate sometimes, you know, going through troughing tough times there, you know, getting too much jizz.
Speaker 4: So the droid spy informed Grievous that the Jedi had infiltrated the station, and he had his Magna guards guard R two while he confronted the Jedi. Pretty badass move. Ahsoka and Grievous fought, and all the clones but Rex and Danal were killed. Fuck dude, And this fight with Ahsoka and Grievous, she's like running and hiding the whole time. In Grievous is like stalking her. It is so creepy, dude. It's just like the It's like that episode in or like the two D mini series where he's just like tink tink and Ahsoka is just sitting there and then that fucking droid goes off. It's like beep, beep beep. She's like shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Riors just like.
Speaker 4: Ah She's like fleeing through ducks and he's just like jamming lightsabers into the ducks like, holy shit, it is terrifying. Pretty good display of Grievous's capabilities here, Yeah, Ahsoka and Grievous fought and all all the Clones but Rexent and all were killed. Ahsoka dueled and evated Grievous, while Anakin and the Clones destroyed the reactor and rescued R two. R two kills the spy Droid at the end because they kind of figured out, and they escaped the station as it blew up. Grievous escaped on the oldest one again. You see him, everything's blond behind him. So now we get to the new flagship. After the destruction of Malevolence, Grievous was not trusted with another capital ship and he was forced to command Munificent class frigates. Grievous hated the Viceroy, He hated that pussy. He called him a coward, and he had a Dreadnought for what, I don't know. He's not in battles, and demanded that his ship, the Providence class Dreadnought the Invincible Hand, be turned over to him. Duku Insidious favored Grievous and gave him the Invisible Hand as his flagship, like, fuck you Vice Vicycle. We get to do it again just for this though.
Speaker 2: Yet one huh. I can't think of one right now. No, I'm stuck on the fucking bands and the jizz and.
Speaker 4: The Ji's in the bands on your mind. Fuck dude, that sucks. Man, This sucks so bad. So Grievous could again command millions of droids, so now we get to proving his worth. Duku was displeased by the defeats and sought to test Grievous. This is an episode of Clone Wars. Pretty fucking sweet. You'd like this once too. It's got kid Kit Fisto in it. So Douku leaked to the location of Grievous his layer to the Jedi to test his worth and had all of his droids and magna guards deactivated remotely, and he's like sitting in his layer and then he just sees Jedi on the cameras and he's like, what the.
Speaker 3: Fuck is just taking a dumb just He's like, God.
Speaker 4: Damn, he's like repairing himself up great. He's like, fuck dude. So now he's like putting the traps and stuff are going off, and like they're getting rotating rooms, and it's kid Fisto and his former apprentice nadar Veb. He's a mom Klamari and he's young and arrogant. He's like, we're gonna fucking get Grievous.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on, you're named after him.
Speaker 4: He just got knighted recently. So in a group of clones with them, they infiltrated the layer.
Speaker 2: I will not hold on.
Speaker 3: Do you have a kid Pisto's lightsaber up there. It's the second one from the top and the left, the all silvery wine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a nice one. I like that one all right, with the whistle. The whistle. So then yeah, Grievous fought them all at once and kid Fisto ends up cutting off greaves his legs. But dude, it makes him way more dude. He's like just as mobile. He just clings on the ceiling and is like monkey baring, and he still has like two arms that are just like fighting. Motherfucker. He's just like, yeah, come back. The clones are like, holy fucking shit, this dude just hanging from the ceiling, just just sweeping lightsabers at you. Holy fucked dude. So then he fled after he like fucked a bunch of people up, and he gets prepared by his medical drink, gets like that conveyor belt you see, come in with new legs and you just get them soldered on and he's like, all right, back to work. Who burpie? So Grievous reactivated his magna guards and slowly killed the clones one by one as they fell into a series of traps, and he had their ship destroyed.
Speaker 2: Hee, he's got a good layer, he's got the trap.
Speaker 4: It is a good layer, and he's got the beast. Don't forget about the fucking gore. So he releases Gore, but the Jedi end up killing him and Grievous pastwards. Grease is pissed. Dude, he hated that, like, fuck you man. So Douku contacted him and revealed the ploy, which further enraged Grievous. He's like, gotcha, bitch. He was like, fuck you dude, they killed my dog you asked. But it like motivates him, I guess, because he does go. He's like, oh, prood that I'm better than these Jedi picks up. His ship goes marching after kid Fista, which is like the balls on this guy. Dude, Kid Fisto is a council member. He's a master, that's a tough, tough opponent, and he's a really good duelist. So he sought out the Jedi and fought them, ended up killing Nadar. That's where he dude, he like pins his lightsaber and just takes a blaster out. Just gotcha itch. He's just like throws him at Kid Fisto's feet and was like, oh shit, and Kid Fista was warning him the whole time. Dude, the kid had a coming man. He was like way too like gung Ho, and Kid fist was like, dude, calm the fuck down. Would not calm down, got himself killed. Dummies, listen to your masters, come on, they know better. So then Kid Fisto fought Grievs one on one and he reclaimed Nadar's lightsaber by cutting off Greaves's hand and force pulling it to himself. Madguards showed up and Kid Fista retreated to like it's such a badass scene. He's on like the landing platform and it's real misty out and he's just like goes. He like turns his he takes Nadar's lightsaber and does like the a cool like pose and he just turns off the lightsabers and fades into the mist. He's like ah, and then he pops up behind Grievs does like a front flip and he's just like just like busts him up a little bit, pushes them back pretty sick, and then he just like turns off his lightsabers and just dives off the edge and his like starfighter rises with it, like his R two unit was flying it, and he's just like, see you letter, and he's smiling. He's like ha ha.
Speaker 2: Does seem to like smiling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty good. So now we get to the Battle of Felucia. So Grievous led a blockade on the planet Felucia. Anakin Obi Wan and Ahsoka broke through the blockade and started a ground battle known as the First Battle of Fallucia. The Republic lost and the Jedi and Clones were trapped on the surface. It is actually a pretty cool episode where you see like all the Clones getting surrounded and then Ahsoka is not really listening and ship Master Plokon breaks the blockade. Our boy right here cheers up pulling out for our boy. What do you mean he's fine.
Speaker 5: He's right here, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he survived in Ohio. He escaped to Ohio, that's right.
Speaker 2: Now he just sits in galaxy, far far away. It's real, far into the future.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty sweet. So he breaks the blockade with fighters and transports and he's like proprs poor, he's so badass watching plokon fly Man. He looks so good at it. He's just like doing backflips and ship shooting the oncoming vulture droids and shit protecting the transports. Such a cool scene. But this is Grievous's story, so let's not get too hyped. This was a Republic loss, but the survivors made it out alive. So now we get too distracting the Republic. So Padme met with Rush Clovis and discovered a plot to rebuild a new droid factory on Genosis. Grievous ended up invading Dorian to draw forces away from Geonosis. Anakin Ohsoka routed Grievous's forces and joined the invasion on Genosis with Kiati money. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. That's what he's bringing the flame browers like real, it's insane. So now we get to the capture of Eth Cough. Council member Mind you, master mind you, Grievous ambushed the Jedith Cough and his fleet near the planet Arda, not Lord of the Rings. Calm down, because you know why.
Speaker 2: I won't even put it together.
Speaker 4: All right, well, all right, well sometimes we're on the same frequency. That time we might not have been. That was stop you're just stop, just stop, yeah, stop. I have to keep I have to keep with.
Speaker 2: The bit now, you know what.
Speaker 4: No, I have to stick to my guns. Now, all right. It's like Anakin killing the young ones. You know, he had to follow through.
Speaker 2: Chopped up one guy's hands. Better kill as well, kill them all, dude, geez.
Speaker 4: So he destroys the fleet, boarded the Jedi cruiser. Grievous dueled with the Master with his Magna guards and defeated him. Took him hostage. Magnaguards just zap them up. He's just like COT's lightsaber was his greatest prize because Master Council Member Grievous set a trap to draw in more Jedi by sending a message to the Jedi Council of him torturing Cots. So he's just like zapping him and the Jedi are just watching like, oh, but.
Speaker 2: God got your buddy.
Speaker 4: Cot ends up sending him like sending the Jedi like hand signals in like a message, like a coded message, like, dude, he's on Selucami. So that's where Grievous is. And it doesn't really matter because Grievous suspects that, like he's inviting them to come get them. Yeah, but he you know, it might not be right away. He kind of went to the torture cough a little more, and by rights, he kind of killed Cough. You know, he just chose a different path here. So good for him. Man, kill a master count that on the on the tally. So then we get to the Selukamai conflict, and I love that planet's named Selukamai. This is a great episode, man. This is the one episode where I told I think I've mentioned this on the show. I always have to mention the scene there's a droid with rocket launchers and he shoots down one of the attes and then he reloads and shoots another shot and it goes right by this commander and he's just like Tank two to the left and the tank just goes shoo and just blast the rocket out of the sky. I'm like, holy fucking the Clones even like nice shot, Like dude, the Clones are so sick. I love the Clones and the Clone Wars. They're the best. Man. Like when those l A A ts like closed and the red light goes on, there's go go so cool. That's all in this episode. But yeah, Cough communicated secret message with hand signals. I just told the Jedi grievous location on Selukamaios.
Speaker 3: WHOA god damn that's a secret.
Speaker 4: Wow. But Grievous was prepared anyways. So Obi Wan, Anakin and Adi Galia were sent to rescue Cough. And I think Adi Galia has like kind of like dreads. It looks like dreads, a little darker skin bandana. I would say like Indian maybe descent kind of like represented No, like India Indian.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: If I if I met Native Americans, I was said native.
Speaker 2: I'm just clear things up, asked Christopher Columbus.
Speaker 4: He didn't know the difference. These fucking dumbasses, You're not an India.
Speaker 2: You guys are Indians.
Speaker 4: So the Jedi and Clones infiltrated the ship. Obi Wan dueled with Grievous. So now we're getting rival each status and Anakin and Adigali I rescued Kath, so this is another scene where they have to like split them up, and like Anakin can't meet Grievous. It's leno, go go get pizza.
Speaker 2: You gonna go get my mask and I could go for a bath.
Speaker 4: Oh there's this big giant fucking cyborg dude, what this goddamn So the ship was devastated by the three Star Destroyers and the Republic Star Destroyers and Grievous was forced to flee on a landing craft, but the landing craft was damaged and they had to escape on escape pods, so Obi Wan pursued him to planet side. They chased Grievous as his droids were running low on batteries, and it did. It's hilarious. There was like where rying all power and then they just clump up or fall down, and Grievous is just like you need to chow you want to ride on these animal fuckoops? Anybody else want to say something like it's crazy he's just killing them. It doesn't give a shit those droids they are, but like, come on, bankers don't matter and so yeah, they end up we want to ends up catching up to Grievous, dueled with, dueled with Grievous before Grievous was able to escape, and he's like hanging on like a cord off of a shuttle, like he grabbed down and he's like yeah, and he's like laughing. He's like he's swinging his lightsaber and he actually deflects a couple like blaster bolts that were coming his way. He's like, A, it's so funny. That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cauth was rescued, but Grievous escaped on a shuttle. He later came back to secure the planet for an outpost, but was driven away by a Republic fleet headed by Plocum Love the dude one of the best. So now we get to the Battle of Camino, where like kind of Middle War, I would say, like kind of late Middle late war. He had failed before, but he and Ventress launched another invasion of the clone home world. Transmission was intercepted by the Republic and the defense was bolstered by the five to zero first and a blockade in orbit. General or Admiral Ulara and I believe was the head of that one Grievous engaged the Republic blockade, and Ventriss ran the blockade and assaulted Typica City, and that's why the clones were made. Grievous broke through and also began assaulting the city. Venturous fought Anakin rivalry and was driven back, and Grievous fought Kenoby, but a ship blew up the pier they were fighting on, and Grievs assumed that Kenobi was dead and he went to rescue Ventress. Both commanders failed, but it showed the Republic that no planet was safe. And this is another sad episode.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: There's a Clone ninety nine who's like a deformed clone and he's just like a janitor there because he like hunched back the shit and he like saves the day and sacks of and you're like no. And he was nice to the cadets and like head he's like when they come back there, he's like, where's heavy. No, Like the one cadet is like now an ARC trooper.
Speaker 2: Doing what hunchbacks should do, Unlike that Dick in three hundred, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Clean up the bodies. Motherfucker. Leonidas offered him a job and he's like no, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 2: Go hang out with goat people and go taddle on you and get a merlin hat. He does have a burlin.
Speaker 4: And stick my face and pussy. I mean fair, I guess fair on that point. She looked weird in there though, Dude, there was like tongues and weird places. There's a lot of piercings and weird spots. Man, I didn't like it. Goat motherfucker, that's the dude. You got a fuck I would man playing a flute?
Speaker 1: What the yes?
Speaker 4: All right? So Grievous back to Felucia. So this is like the Second Battle of Felucia, but it's kind of like unofficial. Grievous had built outposts on the planet. Anakin, Plocoon, and Ahsoka were sent with the one of first Battalion, the fucking wolf Pack. Dude, that's Plose boys. They called themselves Plose Boys. They're sweet, dude. They treat them like a dad. They're like, you're my dad. This is sweet their kid they're fifteen, so they're like, you're my dad. I like you. You're awesome. And they were sent to destroy the outpost. So they get through. Grievous sent a tactical droid to stop them, but the tacticle droid failed and the Republic saw a victory. There blew up the fucking outpost. Pretty cool episode. Now we get to Naboo. Actually we should maybe take one more respite. We're about at that time. Huh yeah, okay, yeah, we're gonna get into the end here. So respite all right, and we're back from our recipe it you can count of you can kinda. Now we're gonna get to net Boo. So this is it's not a good look for Grievous, bro the boob. Can you guess what maybe happens on Netboo to Grievous, It's so devastating. It's a humiliating defeat.
Speaker 2: Looks at a big old parrotits.
Speaker 3: Just gets all of his lips chopped off, all right, a bit of both.
Speaker 4: So the effort was led by Douku.
Speaker 3: Wait no discharge our beat him, No.
Speaker 4: Not personally so Douku had been imprisoned by Hondo a naka at one point here, so he wanted uh so Grievous loved it. Grievous thought was hilarious. He's like you if he's shit, you're bitching at me all the time. He tired captured your ass and you have to walk next to Obi Wan and Anakin. That's hilarious, dude. So they invaded and attempted to sway the Gungans and Douku seeved Bo seized Boss LIONI I think his name is Jarjar was actually disguised as Boss Lione and this is actually a good Jarjar party. You gotta give him credit, dude, I give him no credit. So the Gungans refused to march on feed and Grievous showed up and he was pissed. He's like, what the fuck You're going back in your deal? And they have a meeting on Grievas's shuttle. So Jarjar sends word to the army in secret, and you remember Tarpaul, the one jump jar Jars jump. That guy his name is Tarpaul Okay, the main general. He contacts Patty, he leaves the meeting, goes and contacts Padme. So Anakin is now on the case to track on Grievous because pad knows Pame tells Anakin and he's like, all right, sweet, I've been chasing them, let's go. So Anakin is uh yeah, now chasing Grievous. Grievous realized that the Boss was an impostor and left his ship, only to be surrounded by armed Gungans and his druids had been shut down. Grievous was amused, and he ends up killing a bunch of Gungans. Dude, Yeah, he fucks them up.
Speaker 2: There. They're it's about to say like Congans can't touch Grievous.
Speaker 4: They're not doing so good. But tar Balls he sacks the body and at the last minute, he's like gotcha and stuns him and he's gets like zapped by that ship and they all start like bomba him his ass. He's just like and he gets so stunned. He's just like on the ground and then they capture him. That's how they get him. So like, it's not too unbelievable, but like, dude, that's humiliating for Grievous.
Speaker 2: Man, Fuck dude, I mean, what's that saying about Pride coming before the fall or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Pride cometh before the fall.
Speaker 2: Ye, he thinks he could take down Jedi and a bunch of fuck Gungins.
Speaker 4: The Gungans cometh. Yeah, they fucked him up, man, So Yeah, they pelt him with bambas and captures ass. So that's when Anakin arrives and he finds Duku Duku had already been ordered by Sidias to release Grievous, so he's like, go captures, like, find a way to get him. He's being held in like some ancient like underwater fucking temple there. Anakin was lured into a trap and Duku Duku's magne guards capture him. Duku and his magne guards capture him and they have a prisoner exchange. That's how Grievous is let free. Now we get into Adi Galia. So Grievous ambushed the Jedi, disabled the ship and boarded with his forces. Grievous dueled with Galia and gained the upper hand again. Another master here. He captured her and took her aboard his ship. He then destroyed the republic ship. So now our boy again, dude. Master Plow launched a rescue mission with five fucking venitors. He's like, let's go safe. They come out and he only had like three, I think Grievas had three. So he's just like we're fucking them up, we're getting them. So Plo boarded grievous Ish ship rescued Gallia and forced Grievous to flee on the soulis one destroyed fleet. That's a rap, dude, you see plow I don't think Grievous can. I don't think Grievas would be able to tangle with plow.
Speaker 3: Man beat Yoda in a douling match, yeah.
Speaker 4: Dude, And that's tough. That's real tough. So like, I don't think they ever dueled, and Grievous like he's like, yeah, that's one. I don't know, man. I wouldn't need help. He's a fucking g That's why they had to make him go out like such a bitch, you know, like he couldn't face face to face. He he would have Yoda there asked cut their heads off. He's in a ship, vulnerable fuck. So now we get to Ladiv. A couple of years after the Jedi infiltrated his layer, Grievous hunted a pair of Jedi on Ladiv. I think this is a comic. He killed both of them, one being a Petawan and took their lightsabers. Mark that tally, dude. Grievous then went into a Jedi temple and destroyed the statues that were in there. It resembled his statues, and he's like, the Jedi didn't earn this shit, like I did. Fuck you destroy all us statues. This is when it gets fucking weird, man, this is some shit I didn't know, none of you know, guarantee it. So Grievous then went deeper into the Jedi Temple. He then jumps into like this raging river waterfall thing and is submerged in like an ethereal state. Dude voices starting mocking him, dude, like, well you fucking wont all his power? Look at you, you're fucking droid now a bitch like talking shit on his ass, and he sees his former self, so like his unaltered self, he is then completely unmade to where there's nothing more than organs and bone. He then emerges unscathed, and he's freaked out, swaying his light saber at the water. Dude just like what the fuck? What the fuck was that? So then he just leaves the planet, obliterates the temple from orbit, and just like stares at it for like a couple of days, like what the fuck did I just yeah, just what did I mind? Blown? Like what the fuck is that? That's pretty cool, man. I like that. I thought that was sweet. So yeah, I think that is a comic book run there. So now we can stay out of rivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, force rivers that talk ship, and I mean I might just you know, we're talking about his species was less technologically evolved and stuff, and who knows if that was you know, on purpose, if they were more like tribalistic they liked, you know, living off their planet. Who knows. I don't know, but like maybe that was like, yeah, his ancestors like this is what we were, and now look at you, you dumb piece of ship, like you've succumbed to us, like bitch's war the lord ancestors and stuff.
Speaker 4: Damn dude, I like that that. That's a pretty damn good explanation there.
Speaker 2: I would see like those warrior races really don't like it when you start augmenting yourself and ship. Yeah, it's like the Elites and Halo they like basically don't even have doctors, like, oh you get injured to bad die.
Speaker 4: You're too weak anyways, bitch basically man. So yeah, that's a good calls too. I like that take a lot, Yeah, because I don't know what else it would be like this Jedi mocky like why would they give a ship? Is you know, like and you're right, like they were deeply worshiping these gods of war and ships like that makes a lot of sense. So now we get to death of Me or speaking of like crazy rituals and weird ship. Grievous was sent to kill the Knights. Yeah, Doku was actually pissed because like Assage tried to assassinate him and I think I brought it up on the show before, but like he was, they were invisible. He gets like blinded, he's poisoned, and he's fighting them all off. He's like oh and he actually like dominated.
Speaker 1: Was.
Speaker 4: So that's why Doku's pissed. Orders Grievous to kill them. Go kill the Night Sisters. Fuck these people up because they are trying to funk me up and Assage is still out there. This is after he tried to kill like Dooku tried to kill a sage and just like basically left her to die, like go die and a sage was like no, so then uh yeah, he needs to kill mother tells and is what the mission is. So Grievous is ruthless in this campaign, dude. And I can't believe again this is a kids show. Man Like when he steps out of that shuttle and it's night Sisters with fucking bow and arrows like elect like energy bows or whatever. It's just devastating, dude. He's just like they're just adventures. It's just like, oh my god, and the droids are just marching them down.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It is bad.
Speaker 4: This is a kids show.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 4: And it gets even crazier because Mother tells and employees zombies. She reanimates the dead with her like sith magic ship, like her like palenteer looking thing, and the there's this other ritualistic like daka, it's a person. But yeah, together they're like reanimating these zombies. So then they start like overpowering the droids a little bit because they they're fucking zombies. They're hard to kill. Man, you can't just shoot him in the chest and be done. So then Ventress comes out, leads the army of zombies and challenges Grievous to a duel and says like if I beat you, you leave, and if you win, then we'll surrender. So then Venturess ends up beating him. Uh, they're like evenly matched at first, but she beats him, and then Grievous just orders his droys a shooter her. He doesn't the deal at all. He's just like shoot her, and they actually do. They shoot her in the fucking arm and shit, she's all fucked up. So she had a shooter something, shoot something. They're all just like because they're all SBDS, man, it's crazy. So then yeah, they shoot her. She gets sucked up. She retreats. Grievous pursues her, but is saved off by a bunch of zombies. They all like jump, I'm like dog Pilo's ass.
Speaker 2: Mother.
Speaker 4: Talsan uses magic to try and kill Dooku at the same time, like voodoo magic. She's like poking his like sides and shit with like pins, and he's just like halfway across the galaxy like ah yah in his bed, just like ah fuck, oh shit, or just Grievous like, you know, you gotta go kill this bitch. So he follows like that like mists. There's like a green mist that kind of leads to where the magic is coming from. Ruthless dude just marching down the hallway, just just fucking crop dust, and there's no stopping him from following that crop dust. He was on a mission.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have a nose anymore, he doesn't even smell it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is such a good episode. I love this fucking episode. I just love their relationship, Dooku and Grievous, Like they're always like saving each other. They kind of hate each other, but they're like they're still boys, like they're still bros. They respect each other.
Speaker 2: You know, there's plenty of those fucking relationships, and all of media's yes, yes, it's always one.
Speaker 4: It is a good one.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, dude, but I'll save you. I guess your piece is ship.
Speaker 4: You piece as ship. So he carved a bloody path to mother Talsand and he ends up brutally killing the Dhaka and she He goes to kill talsand kills her, but she poops away, so she's still alive, puffed right out of there. Man, And Duku was saved because he just knocks over that fucking green goo missed bullshit and ventures and Talsand survived, but the Night Sisters were utterly destroyed, and Grievous just hunts down all the fleeing Night sisters. They're just running away like oh god, he's like, holy.
Speaker 2: Shit, dun't that creepy fucking spider walks And it's.
Speaker 4: Darkest ship on dath of here Red. So it's just such a good like, oh, such a good aesthetic for Grievous to be and hunt the motherfuckers. Like I said, when he steps out of the show, he's just like tink tink. The night Sisters like, fuck, what do we do? Now die, that's what you do. So now we get the invasion of Floram, and Florum is where Hondo's race is from. That's where they live, and it's just like a pirate world. Grievous was sent to settle Duku's score with Hondo Anaka. After his capture, Grievous ambushed a Republic fleet in deep space, and he intended to capture his rival Kenoby. He smashed the Republic forces and boarded Kenobi's ship. He brutally murders clones and reached Kenobi and they dueled. Kenobi was overpowered and forced to flee an abandoned ship, but before he did, he rigged the ship to self destruct. Was like, god fucking dammit, So he's running to like escape pods and ship crashing.
Speaker 2: And always getting out of escape pods.
Speaker 4: Oh he's so elusive, man, I love it. People call him a coward, but dude, he's smart.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: He just he knows when he get the fuck out of town. It's so good. He yeah, So he finds an escape pod, gets fuck out just before he uh, the ship blows up, so again you get like the gree is flying away. It's so comical, so good. So then he ends up getting back to his ships and he invades Fluorham captures Hondo pretty easily, but Grievas did not know that Hondo had captured Ahsoka and a bunch of Jedi young lings, so they were on the fucking planet. So the Jedi end up fighting through the droids. They rescue Hondo, they go rescue the rest of his pirates, and they fled from the outpost on like speeders and shit. Grievous was alerted, gave chase to the Jedi. Soca and Grievous duel again, and she's a little bit better than last time, but Grievous still outclasses her. Hondo actually arrives rescues her and the young lings in a restored Slave one. Dude, the slave one was sitting on floor him there, Hondo, just Jackson fucking it's just like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I think you mean the fires fire spray.
Speaker 4: No, I mean that's the type of ship, but I think I think it's called now Bubba FET's ship.
Speaker 3: Very original, very cool, you know, really really strikes fear in people, it really does.
Speaker 4: It's fucking slave one. And fuck you if you tell me different, all right, if you're offended by that, please dude, it's Star Wars. Come on, I understand, but like believe it be. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: And he said, Django set slaves free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's not. Let's not pretend that there aren't slaves in fucking Star Wars. There's a lot of them, and it sucks. It sucks. Yeah, say is uncool and anakin. It's uncool. But like, dude, slave one, that's the name of ship. Done, stop it enough.
Speaker 2: It's not ship like it's I can't remember the lord behind the name of it, but I thought it was like kind of like an anti yeah slave thing it is. Yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 4: Exactly read the fucking literature, right, it's good slave Well, he freed slaves ship. The fuck up, dude, fucking losers. So then Ahsoka covers the retreat by dueling a little bit more with Grievous, and she eventually boards the ship. But she was pretty good. She's like more acrobatic than a lot of the other Jedi and unorthodox. You know, she has that one lightsaber to the back, which again with regular swords isn't too effective, but with lightsabers it's probably pretty effective. I would say, just confusing your enemy, like you don't know where they're going to attack from. They can sweep your legs a little easier, and you have the one already drawn that's ready to like guard your front. Kind of cool. And you can't see the blade either, it's behind you, so you can like he just do like a little poke oh like obi wany oh. So now we get to the Crystal conspiracy. A giant kiber crystal was found and the guy who found it wanted to sell it to Dooku. They arrange an arms deal on udapaw Obi Wana Anakin are sent to intercept the deal. The Jedi followed the crystal and Grievous pursued them through the caves and into space. So Jedi are following the Crystal, which I think Magna Guards had, and then Duke are Grievous is right behind them, was like, uh, they arrange an arms deal on Utapal, and that's when obi Wan and Anakin intercept the deal. I already cover that. My bad backtracking there. So the Crystal landed in a hangar on a frigate. They took into space landed on a frigate. The Jedi abandoned their freighter and crashed the freighter into the hyperdrive to disable it, and Anakin and obi Wan they called it like the number five Specials. So they jump out of the ship and they float to like other side, like opposite sides of the hangars, and they just like just like sailing.
Speaker 2: It's like they're not even in ships or anything.
Speaker 4: No, they're in like space suits and they're just like and they just float into the hangars. Dude, it is fucking sweet. They might be in escape pods now that now that you mentioned.
Speaker 2: It, God damn escape pods.
Speaker 4: They might be piloted escape pods.
Speaker 2: I think that's what are gonna need a fucking episode. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: They're all over the place, man, the whole fucking a new Hope starts in an escape pot. Let's go the whole story, bro. So then Grievous also is pursuing them in space and he lands and duels Obi Wan again. He overpowered Kenobi captures him. Anakin ends up breaking him out because Grievous wanted to assemble a like an execution chamber, so he's like making a little like room, like putting the couch in there, you know, like the casting couches, and Anakin slips in there and just breaks Obi Wan out. Like Christ, Grievous is obsessed with killing Obi Wan. He probably had it planned out. He's like, this is how I'm gonna do it. This is where I'm gonna do it. Is I'm gonna use this tool and this tool and this tool, and oh it's gonna be so good. So it's understandable. So then yeah, the crystal they figured out reflected laser fire, so they grabbed the crystal and they're like reflecting the laser fire and ship. But it's like building up energy as as it does, so the Jedi end up escaping to a hangar, seized the ship, and that's when tanks shoot the crystal, overloads the crystal fucking blows up the ship as they're like out of there, and the explosion just keeps growing and growing and growing and growing. He destroys the whole fucking fleet. Grievous has to flee on his ship and he's getting fucking knocked around once again, except this time he's like twirling around like Vader. He's just tirling in space and then just explosions and the Jedi escape, So that's pretty cool. And then, uh, let's see, soon after he fought Deppa bill A Baba what the fuck bill A bah Biliba Deppa Biliba on Harun Kahal and brutally injured her and sent her into a homa, but never confirmed the death so edited them. Maybe, So now we get to protecting Douku. Grievous was seen on Rexus Segundas pulling security for Duku, who was receiving the Raxy and Humanitarian Award for what for genocide? Like Jesus Christ, this guy. He briefly dueled with Quinlan Voss, who was sent to kill Douku by the Jedi Council. Crazy Duku was under attack by Ventres, who wanted to settle her debt and Quentland Voss Ambush, Grievous and his droids Grievous and Voss duel, but Vos traps Crievous and he ends up escaping from that trap and he finds Voss and Ventriss with Douku. He fights both of them and wins, like really injureds Venturess and I think he'd like toss his boss off the cliffs or whatever. They're fine, but oh no, that's right. Voss ends up being captured and Venturess escapes and Duku was saved, and that's when like Quinlan, Voss and vent have like a relationship. That's when it starts. And I think Quinn Voss ends up falling to the dark side and then he like gets redemption in the end. So it's kind of cool story there. Now we get to Operation Titan. Grievous oversaw an operation to create a new droid, the Megadroid, not the Megazoid, the Mega Droid Dude on the planet Galotta. Grievous went to and and Thurnium and received and received word of the state of the factory. He returned to Glotta only to find Yoda searching for intel. This is a comic book. So Yoda is there like he heard word about the fucking Megadroid and he's like, search for it. I will. And so then Yoda and Grievous duel for a while, and Grievous loved the fact that he was dueling Dooku's former master. Pretty cool. But Yoda eventually just freezes him with a force and talks a bunch of shit, just like you didn't put that. You might have lightsabers, but you can't do what the fucking Jedi can do. So then Yoda dips out with the Intel and of the new Droids helps Republic. So we get the campaign against the Shadow Collective. Stuve, You're gonna fucking love this. You know what the Shadow Collective is? You should?
Speaker 3: Yesn't that bullshit?
Speaker 4: Ding ding? Where's the bell? Ding ding ding ding? We don't have What do we have for him, Johnny?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Oh god damn it.
Speaker 2: How about like a good job that's not a physical thing.
Speaker 4: How about a thumbs up I'm not doing I'll do it, Stu, well done, good nerd out of you.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that it was so funny to me. No thumbs up? Fund yourself?
Speaker 4: So mal had escaped city, and that was after he attacked like Sidius, dueled him and killed sovagets. No more garbage cuisine, no no.
Speaker 2: More olive oil on top of nice crispy food.
Speaker 4: And Mal was tracked back to Zanbar. Grievous was ordered to kill him and direct his fleets towards the crime syndicate Mal had built, the Shadow Collective.
Speaker 2: The plan was to.
Speaker 4: Draw out Mother Tellsan, who they knew survived. General Grievous invaded Zandbar. He knew that the Mandos were good and that his droids didn't stand a fucking chance, so Grievous just watched the battle from his shuttle until he spotted Mal. He sent out for four of his Magna guards to weaken mall before he merged from his craft. Grievous cut down a super commando. Mal and Grievous then duel, and they were evenly matched, but Grievous heavily taunted him, just like, you're a fucking bitch, you suck.
Speaker 2: You can't even take shits anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got no dick meet, I get it, I get it. So then Mal ended up having fighters come and fire bomb the whole battlefield, and it destroyed both sides, so both sides were just fucked.
Speaker 2: Nice and then Mall fled.
Speaker 4: So Amando fleet masked a massed on ord Mantel and confirmed Mal was in league with the Black Sun. Separatist spies reported as ship was spotted leaving Dathimir with ord Mantel as a possible destination. Duku ordered the fleets to ord Mantel. Grievous then bombarded the city from orbit. The city was utterly destroyed and the forces landed in the ruins. The Mandos ended up ambushing Grievous from behind the moon and attacked the fleet and captured Duku. So Douku's on his ship like fuck, man, shit, this sucks. Mal ambushed Grievous and fought him again, ended up cat sure in Grievous. He like sealed him in some like room or some ship, so he didn't like tie him up and like eat him. He like tackled him into some fucking room. Uh malled then contacted Sidious and said he would kill them both if tellsands demands weren't met. Sidious basically was like, I don't care. I have no use for them, I have no use for you. You want everything I don't care, calls his bluff and Malls just like, well fuck, and he doesn't kill them.
Speaker 2: I guess I'll let him go. Yeah, he didn't buy it, guys.
Speaker 4: So Grievous ends up being sent to the brig and Duku was on the bridge of his ship captured. So Duku ends up using the force to unlack Grievous' binders dude from a different like from space bro crazy, and Grievous ended up just killing multiple Mandos on his way to an escape pod and god damn it.
Speaker 2: So sickly goddamn escape.
Speaker 4: Pots and now we get to confronting Tells in so fucking cool here, this is a comic run. I believe all of this. So Grievous regrouped with Sidious aboard the Scimitar Dude small ship bro. So they went to Dafa Mirror, where Douku's signal was coming from. The ship was cloaked and they landed secretly. So the pair then proceeded to the chamber where Tells and gets her power, and Grievous just busts through the fucking wall and calls out Mall. He's like, I'm gonna fucking bill out. It's so good, dud knocking knock, and then uh, Duku ends up he's possessed by tals End, so he's fighting, so Grievous and Mal end up dueling and Sidious fights Duku and he ends up releasing Douku by force. Lightning just's like, oh fuck, comes out of like the trance or whatever, and then tells in like reforms into like a real person again instead just like missed. And that's when tells En is like protecting Mall and herself as city is just unleashed more lightning on her. Douku then joins in and just there and then tells in force pushes Mall into his ship so that he can escape, and he does, and Grievous bypassed her defenses. M h, Grievous just just walks up and kills her, kills her for the second time and the last time. And yeah, that pretty much that's the end of mother tellson there.
Speaker 2: How that missed get out OF's body?
Speaker 4: Lightning?
Speaker 2: And where did it come out of?
Speaker 4: Oh? His mouth?
Speaker 2: Probably they farted it out because it's green missed. There you go, it's not even funny when we said to go that far.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the the Droid armies ended up assaulting the Knight Brothers the village of the Night Brothers, so fucking them all up. And then Sidius congratulated Grievous and Duku as they had erased Mall's history. Even though he had escaped, it didn't really matter. Everything that he stood for is gone. So then Grievous right, yeah, my bad, I had like a weird like hiccup burp uh. So then griev Following that, Grievous and Duku attempted to retake Christophsis. Ventres caught word and was allied with Quinlan Voss. She sought to kill Duku again. They fought Douku, but Ventris was severely wounded, and Grievous came in and saved Douku. And I think Voss ended.
Speaker 2: Up being redeemed in that story in an escape pod.
Speaker 4: Maybe. Well, we're getting into the final days here. We all know the final days of Grievous, right, so we get the Outer Rim sieges all out offensive on the Outer Rim. They're losing the war. At this point, you get to the hiding of the Separatist Council on Udapao. Then you get the Battle of Curissants. So he landed right into the executive District's just like, fuck you, I'm coming to get your boys right into the fucking like where Padme and Anakin we're making out giant. No, I think he was in an art just a landing craft, just one of those transports, those h ships right in there, dude. And then he ends up killing Roran Cobb, and he fought shock T to arrest the Chancellor, and there was a bunch of clones there as well, and he ends up fighting shock Ta off, captures her by like zapping.
Speaker 2: Her with a fucking magna guard staff.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Jesus Christ, we had explosions going on on this motherfucker holy ship. Someone just blew off their hands.
Speaker 2: Holy storm. Damn that was wild.
Speaker 4: Uh So, then yeah, he captureds shok T and then kit Fit still comes in and he fights off kid Fisto, which is crazy, and he's just on a mission on this one. He just marched in there, took the fucking took Palpi and yeah, just took him and Shocked he dipped out, fucking went right to the dreadnought.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: That's when you get episode three, and we know the rest of the story. You get the retreat of Grievous, you know, sends a council to Mustafar. We all know what happens there.
Speaker 3: We want the peace.
Speaker 4: One more news. Yes, that might be the last Viceroy ever that we get on this show.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We'll see. Well, we're gonna do the clone wars, so there's plenty of it, plenty of it in thee. There's even one with Charger and the Viceroy. So you got device it's and then you actually get the toy Irons toy Darians too, so you get all the money. You get all three of the offensive accents all in one room. Dude, It's crazy. Those are just aliens what you're talking about? You're right, what am I talking about?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Offensive?
Speaker 4: That's about as offensive as slave one.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not even in this galaxy. It was a long long time ago, that's right.
Speaker 4: And then Grievous, you know, fights Kenobe for the last time and he dies, and that's the tail of Grievous. I mean, dude, tell me what you guys think. I say, great is sweet. His big old nerd knobskin.
Speaker 2: Dude's taking out jedis left and right.
Speaker 4: Ye literally left and right, dude going to them to take them out. He's not even like defending himself. He's like destroying their fleets board and their ships like I'm coming to get you, bitch.
Speaker 2: Real creep yep.
Speaker 3: I love him and I just love his design too, Like just something about like the lions and his helmet and stuff, even like his uh know, when you're playing as I'm like in Battlefront and stuff, like he's so tall and lanky but also looks like this brute at the same time.
Speaker 4: He's just got wide shoulders and stuff. Swimmer's body that.
Speaker 2: Looks like that dude that those dudes that are just like got their shoulders out all the time.
Speaker 4: Just hoty, too hotty, dude, Scotti too hotty with the swimmers body.
Speaker 2: Did Scottie too hot you have gone?
Speaker 4: I would assume, dude, he.
Speaker 2: Was a wrestler.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, dude, those guys are jacked eesel.
Speaker 2: I think back. I mean, I don't know. I'm not googling. I just remember his weird hat and his spiky hair. Yeah, he was like Guy Fieri before Guy.
Speaker 4: Scotti. Too hotty. Wow, that's a pool.
Speaker 2: I fucking loved it, dude. W w was great in the day, back when was w Batista w w F.
Speaker 3: I love grievous, love his story. I do kind of miss that they they got rid of like the more tragic, I guess version of his backstory because like he didn't in the I think the original one, he they didn't like did. They just crashed his ship like immediately, like you was just his warlord and like, oh, we want to have you joined. This fucked him up. And then like when he came to there's like, sorry, man, the only way to save you was to put you in this body and it was the Jedi that did you. And so it was just like a fast tracked version of this, but it was like he didn't choose to do it back then.
Speaker 2: It was tragic or is that a word.
Speaker 3: More tragic or tragi er uh, But yeah, I don't know, but I still either way, both cool stories. Love his design, cool character.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I actually liked the new law a little bit more because I like both obviously like both laws. Sweet. I like them the new one more, I think because it gives him more autonomy, you know, like it's not just he's their slave, which kind of got it, like I don't know, it kind of gets lame, I guess when it's just like, oh, he's just a fucking slave who wants to kill Jedi. Like now he has like more motives and he wanted to like he was like already like implanting him. So some people said that he was already a cyborg when they crashed his ship and ship, so like a little bit of both there a little bit more juice. But they could have left it, you know, they didn't have to, yep.
Speaker 3: But I do miss the the two D Clone Wars one because that is he is, he's.
Speaker 4: Moving on a different level and that one menace dude. When he's like on the they're like going down the elevator and he's like the elevator, that clone just pulls out the rocket launcher smokes out the elevator. It's just great.
Speaker 3: And you're talking about him like you know, stopping through and fighting the your mother Taslin and stuff. But like the same thing in the two D one when he's kidnapping Palpatine, when he's up there and like the colone, like a huge squad of clones come in, they shut the door behind him, and he's just like.
Speaker 4: Ran one by the head with his foot plucks him out.
Speaker 3: The helmets are being just like crunched in, like oh my god, yeah, brutal toss them out the windows.
Speaker 1: Whoa dude, man?
Speaker 4: So cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very cool character. Brutal warrior.
Speaker 4: Not my favorite villain. I'm excited most for Dokuku is one of my favorites. But I knew Grievous was one of your favorites. We already kind of like requested, I guess in the one episode for a grievous lower, So here we go.
Speaker 2: Yep, got it all.
Speaker 3: We got lots of props for him, you know, so a little long.
Speaker 2: But you can do a lot of props for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alright.
Speaker 3: Well, if you guys want some extra content or ex episodes, you can go to Patreon, dot com, slash three brisd podcast.
Speaker 2: These still subscribe to that.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah nice.
Speaker 2: Good Man's tell Me at your house is like, yeah, every month they see that three dollars thanks, Hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, may be putting that in a wrath, justid.
Speaker 2: What's that like? Thirty six bucks.
Speaker 4: Better than no bucks?
Speaker 3: If you want some extra her Ah content. Instagram and TikTok at three d podcasts and like we say, other top people want to watch along YouTube. Also at three wad podcast.
Speaker 4: Wants his beautiful face here in his masks.
Speaker 3: That's right, And if you want to email us your thoughts on this or anything else. Three beers D podcasts all spelled out at gmail dot com. Don't forget to like, subscribe, share, tell friend anything.
Speaker 4: It all helps.
Speaker 3: And I think that's it, so thanks again for listening.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you next time.
Speaker 4: Three beers D Later Nerds Drink up more, Star wars Low on the Way