Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about. Many of you, who's listening to me right now? A whole ting.
Speaker 2: You're in relationships with people you just knew you wanted to be with.
Speaker 1: You just knew you loved. No one could tell you anything different.
Speaker 2: You just thought you loved the person, and you gave up everything.
Speaker 1: Your family, your friends, your jobs, your careers. Many of you.
Speaker 2: Gave up everything for that person, only to end up with nothing. Yeah, I said exactly what I meant, to end up with nothing. Some of you have been bamboozled out of everything, to include your mind.
Speaker 1: You allowed the person to come into your life.
Speaker 2: It caused you nothing but stress, and instead of walking away, you tried to make them into who you wanted them to be.
Speaker 1: But you changed in the process for the worst.
Speaker 2: I did an episode years ago, trying to love the hell out of someone, only to find yourself in hell.
Speaker 1: That's many of you.
Speaker 2: Many of you. You gave up everything. You turned your back on your family, on your friends, on your children, to end up with nothing. A person who mistreats you, disrespect you, abuses you. And remember, abuse is not necessarily physical, emotional.
Speaker 1: And mentally and verbally is just as damaging.
Speaker 2: You've ostracized everyone to include yourself, and now you're in a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Living it with your eyes wide open because of the choices you made.
Speaker 2: People tried to tell you the signs and the red flags were there, but you chose to.
Speaker 1: Ignore them because.
Speaker 2: You just had to have your boom. And now all you find yourself doing.
Speaker 1: Is the boo boo owing because of your food.
Speaker 2: That's why I always say you must go into relationships with your eyes wide.
Speaker 1: Open, not wide shut.
Speaker 2: You have to go into relationships with healed hearts and minds, not unhealed, because when you have unhealed hearts and minds, your mind and your heart are not in sync, and therefore you're going to chase the wrong thing, the wrong people, for the wrong reasons, and end up with nothing. Some of you think, oh, they've gotten me this and that.
Speaker 1: You know, they bought me a house and anything I want, thing will give it to me.
Speaker 2: But you have no love, you have no respect, you have no integrity, you lack confidence, you have no peace.
Speaker 1: That means you have nothing.
Speaker 2: Some of you literally have nothing because they drain you up everything everything can you end up with nothing? Too many people and I mean.
Speaker 1: Too many people.
Speaker 2: Are putting themselves in these situations that they don't have to be in and they shouldn't be in because you thought it was love. And unfortunately many of you will stay because you have nothing to call your own. So you would rather stay and be degraded and be littled and everything else to keep a roof over your head, food on your table, clothes on your back, when all you need to.
Speaker 1: Do is get your own.
Speaker 2: People go through too much foolishness, allowing too much drama and chaos in their lives.
Speaker 1: Chase of love.
Speaker 2: When you shouldn't be looking anywhere but inward to heal yourself first, because if you are of the right mindset, you will never be in the situation you're in now. You would never be looking at someone else's security for your own, because like.
Speaker 1: I said, you can have it all.
Speaker 2: You can have everything you wish for it and be miserable and inhale on earth. Many people don't want to take ownership and responsibility.
Speaker 1: For what they have accepted, what they have allowed, what they have.
Speaker 2: Signed on to, because they say, oh, I didn't sign on for that. I'm you know, I didn't ask for abuse, I didn't ask for disrespect, you signed on for it. So if you signed on for it, that means you open yourself up to it. You allowed, you accepted, because a person.
Speaker 1: Don't just out of nowhere began to be cruel and.
Speaker 3: Mean and honery and disrespectful and all of those things who they show you who they are.
Speaker 1: But you miss it when your eyes are wide shut.
Speaker 2: I mean you have them open, but you can't see nothing because you're blind to your feelings, to your wants, to your desires, to your emotions.
Speaker 1: Everything is more important than.
Speaker 2: Reality until it slaps you straight in the face. And even for some people when it does, they still continue to settle because they have nothing to call their own. They lack confidence now, belief in self so full of negative talk, not only from that significant other, but the other people that have been in their lives before that, that have put negativity in their hands that they have chose to hold on to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hold on to it. Now. You feel so terrible.
Speaker 2: Because you feel so alone, because you've turned your back on your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Well, there are true friends and family who have love for you.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have love for you regardless, and they will welcome you back but some of you are so embarrassed because of your behaviors, because of how you treated them. You don't think that they're able to love you, and they do that.
Speaker 1: They don't have.
Speaker 2: Your mind making you think that want you separated from your loved ones, and many of you fall for it because you want set person so badly that you can't see that they're the wrong one for you. You can't see it until you're in such a dark place that you begin to see a kind glimpse of light, which is reality. But like I said, even then, some people still will remain there.
Speaker 1: You have nothing.
Speaker 2: Some of you are with individuals who do nothing for you. Your wives and husbands, but they do nothing for you. Everything you have you have to get on your own. They won't do anything for you. You think that's love. You think it's love for someone to talk down to you or treat you like you're a child. You think it's love for someone to physically, verbally, emotionally abuse you.
Speaker 1: That's not love. Many of you have nothing.
Speaker 2: When you have no peace, nothing else matters.
Speaker 1: Nothing else matters when you have no peace. I'm just telling you the truth.
Speaker 2: You can be the most beautiful or the most handsome, you can have the best looking body. None of that matters when you have no peace, Because when.
Speaker 1: You have no peace, things are just.
Speaker 2: Constantly constantly going on inside of you, your mind constantly, constantly, negativity, constantly. You have no peace. You're stressed out. But it is you, my sister, my brother, my friend, my relative.
Speaker 1: It is you, you who have opened yourself up to it, because I've told you so many times.
Speaker 2: You teach a person how to treat you, it does not matter who that person is. Can be your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your kids, your significant other, your husband, your.
Speaker 1: Wife, your neighbor, your boss, your coworker, your pastor, it don't matter who it is.
Speaker 2: You teach that person how to treat you. And the people that will hurt you the most are the ones who say they love you.
Speaker 1: It's a fact. It's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's why it's very important to love yourself. Love your self, love your self. It's a game changer. I promise you it is a game changer. When you love yourself, you're not putting up with the shenanigans.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna allow anyone to just talk to you any kind of way or treat you any kind of way.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be coheerting influence and persuaded into doing wrong, or manipulated by manipulative people.
Speaker 1: You're not because you're gonna have eyes to see.
Speaker 2: And besides of red flash that you missed, you will be able to see. You'll walk away with nothing because you came in with nothing.
Speaker 1: You will have no problem walking away with nothing.
Speaker 2: You'll have no problem with start to know, but if you need to, when you love yourself, because you'll know your words, you'll know your value, you'll know you deserve better.
Speaker 1: Bottom line.
Speaker 2: But the more power you give to a person, the more power that person will take.
Speaker 1: They will manipulate you.
Speaker 2: They will trick you, deceive you, and boozle you into staying in that relationship, as they say, by hook or by cook, And it's just manipulation.
Speaker 1: Some of you are in relationships where you're fearful. You just stay too long.
Speaker 2: Now you're fearful, you're afraid to stay, you're afraid to go, and you gave of everything to gain nothing. And I feel in my spirit that people are saying, well, how do you get out of these situations? The same way you went into them? You walked in it, right, you can walk out of it. It's better to walk out than to be carried out. It's better to walk out then to.
Speaker 1: Walk away.
Speaker 2: So broken, lost your mind because of stress, full of mental issues because of stress. But see, people have to wake up for themselves. You have to wake up for yourself. No one can do it for you. All I can tell you is it's not love. Anytime someone try to ostracize you from your family and friends, or you feel that you have to give this person every single part of you, every single.
Speaker 1: Part, something is wrong with the situation and with you. For sure.
Speaker 2: Any time you're with someone and they're trying to control you, or they're possessive and obsessive over you, you better run, run, run, run, because that's not love. That's a sign. That's a big red flag. Don't think it's cute all.
Speaker 1: It's a killed all. No, No, that is a sign.
Speaker 2: Just because you give it a relationship does not mean you have to turn your back on your friends and family, but so many people do because they think that is the proper way to love.
Speaker 1: Never give up your friends and family for no one. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying let your friends and family, ruin and take over your relationship, you know, barging in and unannounced and staying and forever and moving it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that, but what I am saying is never allow a man or a woman to cause you.
Speaker 2: To block your relationship with your family and your friends.
Speaker 1: You have to have.
Speaker 2: Boundaries, for sure, you have to have boundaries, but to isolate yourself or ostracize yourself, you should never do it. And you should never, ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: Give all of you to whoever.
Speaker 2: You're will you just give them ammunition to use you, to take advantage of you when you do that, because they know they can do anything, say anything, and you will take it because you show your vulnerability, you show them how they can just take advantage. Because when you do that, you relinquish your power. When you give your power, they're going to take it, trust and believe they are going to take it. And you should never give your power to no one. I don't care who they are, what they have, how they look, None of that matters because when you lose your power, you also lose control, and you should never put your power in control in the hands of another being. So like I said, many of you give up everything, everything, You give up your careers.
Speaker 1: Know you wanted to go to school and do this, and that you gave it up.
Speaker 2: You knew you wanted to take that job somewhere, you gave it up. You had dreams, you had hopes, you had goals. You gave them all up for the person you wanted to be with, built them up, and then they left you.
Speaker 1: You have nothing. Spend all your money on them. I mean, people do this.
Speaker 2: Foolishness every day to end up with nothing.
Speaker 1: If you're with someone who don't love you the way you love them.
Speaker 2: If they can't love you back, you have nothing. If it's one sided, which most relationships are, you have nothing. You think it's something just because you're under the same roof, but living separately, that's nothing. I mean, I could talk about it all day, obviously.
Speaker 1: But I won't wake up. You deserve better.
Speaker 2: No one on the face of the earth should never ever accept being in a relationship. Were you stressed out where you're wondering if the person loves you? When you're treated badly and disrespected.
Speaker 1: No one, no one, no one, no one.
Speaker 2: Wants so many except one side of relationships. What you get is what you open yourself up to.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening, Please share this episode. Much love to you, you, you and you. If it's your first time, thank you for coming. Please come again. Those of you who listen to me on a regular.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you much love. When you want.
Speaker 2: In every episode the same and I hope you do it.
Speaker 1: Thank on it