Speaker 1: Happy to welcome to the ft five Cassy Morning Show. Shiloh creed Day's an American author. He's written under a multiple pen names. He has sold over one point four million books. He's received multiple Gold medals for novels and been a best selling many times over author. Today, we're gonna be talking about the book Plunged the Three Worlds. It's book one Three Worlds described as Christian sci fi series. Shiloh, Welcome to the fifty five Kosee Morning Show. Thanks for showing up.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm confused Christian sci fi series. That's sort of an interesting melding of mediums, I guess. Or I'm just trying to figure out how Christianity and science fiction go hand in hand. Obviously that's what the book is all about. But how did you get the inspiration for this particular book and the idea of merging sci fi and Christian theme.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been a long journey. I've written thirty eight novels, but this one has been over ten years in the making, has had a lot of revisions, and it's been quite a journey. But you know, have you ever heard of the Philadelphia Project. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so we go there too. So a big part of the book is kind of based on the Philadelphia Project, which is considered a conspiracy theory. I guess now, So yeah, we've got conspiracy theories, sci fi, and spiritual thriller all wrapped up into one. So Plunge is the story of Jacob Carter who is forced into a military experiment which causes him to jump into the spiritual side of our world, where instead of seeing the physical, he's actually experiencing spiritual things. So it's his journey of discovering who he really is as a navy feel he's very strong, capable and smart, but in the spirit he discovers his true self is not all he wants it to be. So it's a super fun journey.
Speaker 1: So this spiritual realm that he finds himself in, I guess my understanding is that there's a cloaking device that puts him into this spiritual realm. Now is this a spiritual realm? Is it? Is it evil?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I means he is?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: He attacked? I mean, because if it's spiritual, there's no physical nature going on. I'm thinking, like, you couldn't get into a gunfight. In the spiritual world, I mean, does he come under some threat or and how is his spirituality tested?
Speaker 2: For sure, Yeah, a lot of threats. There's definitely an action adventure book, so there's a fight scenes throughout. But in the spirit the enemy is a lion and he is being hunted. Jacob is being hunted throughout the whole book, and it's his journey to figure out, you know what biblically does he have? What what can he do to protect himself and to change things and to keep himself from you know, from the enemy there. So yeah, Plunge is definitely man I tell people when to pick it up. I say, brace yourself because in the physical world, when he jumps back into the physical he is facing super soldiers. They're putting him against super soldiers to see if they can the government can use the knowledge that it gained in the spirit. So yeah, its fights in both worlds.
Speaker 1: I guess is the lion a metaphor or is it a true lion? I'm thinking like the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, which many point two is maybe a dominant Christian theme if you read those series of books. But in this particular book, is that is that sort of a Is that like an homage to the lion the witch in the War about wardrobe in some way?
Speaker 2: No, maybe maybe more to scripture. You know, the Bible says that the enemy goes about like a roaring lion, So it is fund definitely has a lot of allegorical content. So you know, the more that you get into it, the more I think things that will pop out to you as you read the book.
Speaker 1: There was a book designed to test people's faith or to you know, affirm it in some way.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely to a ferment. When I was thirty two, I had major heart trouble and this book was really born out of my struggle to find faith and to find divine healing, which thank God I have received here. I am so yeah. Plunge is definitely a spiritual journey, and its purpose is to strengthen, encourage, and kind of wake up the church and people who are maybe seeking God but haven't seen any of his power. They haven't seen the life that they expected to see from that relationship.
Speaker 1: How about that? So I think you've already answered the question about who did you write this book for? I can certainly understand that now, I guess you went through this challenge yourself. Was it one of those moments when you felt like God had kind of given up on you or turned his back on you in some way, shape or form, Because I know a lot of people struggle with that sort of harsh reality of the world when they experience times of trouble or maybe in your case, health problems crop up, like a cancer diagnosis or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was definitely a dark time, but it was also a time of hope because I had made the complete decision for myself to trust God's words. So I didn't see any doctors, I didn't do anything else. I I just went to the Lord. And so although it was difficult, I think the biggest thing that I had to do was unlearned things that I thought about God, and I had to go to the Bible and discover what did God actually say about himself. And then I had to believe that instead of all of the things that I had spent my life believing before.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Now, this is the first book and what is called the Three Worlds Christian sci fi series. King real quick, I guess have the other books been written already and we're just waiting to release them. After this one's gone out or are you still working on them? And what also is the three worlds? What does initial cap three worlds Christian refer to.
Speaker 2: Sure three worlds refers to Heaven, Earth, and Hell. So the book kind of spans all three realms, and the series definitely does. I'm actually sitting here in front of my computer editing Book two. It is scheduled to release, I believe in July, and it is up on pre order right now. Yeah. So as the series progresses, we definitely get into end Time's themes there starts in book two and in book three is full on end Time revelation type stuff. So wo extremely fun series.
Speaker 1: That sounds very interesting to say the least. And I know my listeners will be very interested in getting copy of your book. So what we've done is, Shiloh, put your book up on my blog page fifty five care se dot com with a link to purchase a copy, and I'll encourage my listeners to check that out. Sounds fascinating, Shiloh, create a real pleasure having on the program this morning, and keep up the great work. Obviously, you are an inspired writer with thirty one books under your belt. I just get a man een.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much for having me. I appreciate its.
Speaker 1: Been a real pleasure. Take care. Seven thirty eight fifty five k RC, the talk station