Speaker 1: You are about to listen to the Doctor Dahlia show, sase stimulating talk radio, and now here's Doctor Dahlia. Doctor doctor tell me true.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to.
Speaker 3: Do and reback on the Doctor Elie's show one eight seven seven Doctor Dollary one eight seven seven d O.
Speaker 2: C D A L I. So years ago we predicted this.
Speaker 3: When you heard around COVID they were gonna stop maybe the SAT or the ACT testing for colleges.
Speaker 2: We're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 3: What about proficiency? Are people gonna work? How are they gonna tell if someone's proficient? And when we were giving awards and medals and trophies to people not winning for just trying, we predicted there's gonna be a problem because people are not gonna have that competitive edge. They're not going to try to be the best they could be even you know, blow themselves away.
Speaker 2: In terms of knowing, Wow, I was able to do this, just blown away. And so we predicted this would happen.
Speaker 3: And now we have situations where thousands of professors this is just in.
Speaker 2: The UC system alone.
Speaker 3: University of California system over twelve I'm sorry, twelve hundred professors are telling the governor that incoming freshmen can't do basic math and they have to dumb down.
Speaker 2: The advanced courses.
Speaker 3: You see San Diego, and you see San Diego is really hard to get into an extremely They reported a jump from thirty students in twenty twenty. Then the nine hundred who lacked high school level MAUTH.
Speaker 2: How did they get into U see San Diego.
Speaker 3: Harvard has to have a remediation math class.
Speaker 2: Harvard.
Speaker 3: I got a fourteen fifty on my SAT, a seven point eighty out of eight hundred in math, and I was told, don't even think about applying to Harvard. Really yet they have now remedial math class.
Speaker 2: Ticks me off.
Speaker 3: So the governor has been Apparently the governor Goven Newsom California, we're being told by.
Speaker 2: The New York Post that he is not going to take a position on.
Speaker 3: This debate of whether we need standardized tests again for University of California mission admissions. He's calling these stories anecdotes, they say, the reports from college professors about students who can't do basic mouth, it's anecdotal.
Speaker 2: He wants to see the proof.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Some of these professors include Nobel Prize winners.
Speaker 3: Leading scientists, and they're warning a severe crisis of incoming freshmen who can't even do fractions. So the educators have to now dumb down calculus and other advanced courses just to get them to pass.
Speaker 2: What is Newsom saying, Show me the data.
Speaker 3: He says, I have feelings about this, there's anecdotes about this, but I want to see data. Just go to the playground of a bunch of fifth graders and give them a math problem.
Speaker 2: You'll see it's not too hard. You see.
Speaker 3: San Diego Senate Administration Working group last year found a shocking thirtyfold increase in college students who who lacked basic math skills, which, by.
Speaker 2: The way, going back to that, if you want the data, give them an SAT and look at the course. Just there's your data gives on the test.
Speaker 3: Professors are blaming the elimination of the SAT and ACT testing in twenty twenty, which hasn't gone back come back for a lot of schools. Critics also are saying that people are rewarding students by great inflation. According to Zvezdalina Stankova, a math professor at UC Berkeley, she said some students are five to eight years behind in mathematics. Office hours that should be spent discussing integrals instead become lessons on fractions and basic algebra you would expect students to have learned in middle school. So the University of California Board of Regents is expected to take up the issue. According to Linda Darling Hammond, president of the California Board of Education, she says there are some different options for testing if they choose to bring it back, So, he says, the governor says they are making some jaw dropping investments. California is now going to spend more than twenty eight thousand dollars per student annually, which is a forty three percent increase in special which includes a forty three percent increase of switch education spending, to a staggering two point four billion dollars in their state budget. So they're spending more money. But what happened when you spent the money last year? What did the money go to?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What are you teaching the kids?
Speaker 3: Are their tutors? Are you getting the best textbooks? Should they be doing workbooks and using a pencil instead of doing math on a computer.
Speaker 2: See, I can't do math on a computer. I have to write it out.
Speaker 3: I need a paper and pencil with a really good eraser, because I screw up a lot. That's how I need to do math. Are these kids not able to do math on pencils and paper? Now? The governor is also having a universal transitional kindergarten program.
Speaker 2: This roll down to the twenty.
Speaker 3: Two to twenty three school year, saving families fourteen thousand per year.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of early kindergarten.
Speaker 3: I think three and four year olds could already be slowly exposed to a'sbc's numbers, communication language skills. I think our three and four year olds have the ability to learn. You don't want to make them, you know, calculus experts by six years old, But I really do believe that you can with a preschool.
Speaker 2: Start teaching them.
Speaker 3: So I'm not really sure what the transitional kindergarten does. But state data is saying lessen half of California students are proficient or advanced in math. Thirty seven percent of students passed in math compared to forty eight percent in reading. Really only thirty seven percent of students, which means sixty three percent of students are failing math.
Speaker 2: New some thinks that.
Speaker 3: The results this year are going to be an improvement, but still an improvement. Your goal is one hundred percent, So if this thirty seven percent passing rate goes up to forty two percent, he's going to be patting himself on the back one hundred percent of what happened to No child left behind. Quit rewarding people for doing nothing, and make kids accountable and get their parents involved. These kids need to learn one eight seven seven dot telling.
Speaker 1: This is an urgent announcement for anyone that's ten thousand dollars or more in debt. Before you make another minimum payment, you need to know there are special programs that can completely free you of your debt. Total Financial Freedom can help you become debt free in months instead of years. Resolve your credit card debt, signature loans, department store cards, internet loans, and timeshares. Call Total Financial Freedom now at eight hundred eight seven eight sixty twenty for a free consultation. For sixteen years, Total Financial Freedom has helped thousands get out of debt. You can feel confident when calling because Total Financial Freedom is a plus rated by the Better Business Bureau. Battling for years and years stunk in the endless cycle of minimum payments could take decades. You have the right to get your debt resolved and substantially reduce your monthly payments. Call Total Financial Freedom now at eight hundred eighty seven eight sixty twenty. That's eight hundred eight seven eight sixty twenty eight hundred eight seven eight six zero two zero Yu, guys.
Speaker 2: Doctor Dahlia here.
Speaker 3: Addictions can sneak up on us and come in many forms, whether it's drugs, alcohol, sex, video games, porn, or something less obvious such as food, internet, or shopping. Addiction can seem innocent at first and then evolve into an insurmountable evil. In our book Addiction Basics, Kitlin Khalikis and I dive into the common addictions and provide tips for identifying and preventing these before they sneak in and take over our lives. Addiction Basics can be found on Amazon or by website Doctor Dalia dot com.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 5: Carla MARII here to tell you about our newest website for old time radio lovers. It's one hundred Radio Shows dot com. At this site there are five old time radio shows waiting for you to download free as our gift to you, and be sure to browse the additional seven hundred old time radio shows available to you for seventy percent off by using the promo code Radio at checkout. This is a limited time offer, so log onto one hundred Radio shows dot com. That's one zero zero Radio shows dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back on Doctor Dollia's Show one eight seven seven Doctor Dolly one eight seven seven d O C D A l I. Big thanks to Talk Media Network for making the show happen. Big thanks to Daniel, our producer, and big thanks to you all for tuning in.
Speaker 2: We really do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to follow us on Twitter or Exit Doctor Dolly, Facebook, The Doctor Show, and on YouTube, click like and subscribe. So I think I'm done with polls now We're gonna see tons of them.
Speaker 2: I really hate election years.
Speaker 3: It's just I mean, you know, Kamala Harris double digit lead over Trump, Hillary Clinton double digit lead over Trump.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 6: One of the.
Speaker 3: Latest polls is jd Vance losing to a Democrat that's not even running. There's an Emerson College polling survey showing John Ossoff, Georgia Senator who doesn't even want to run for president beating jd Vance forty nine to forty four. What are these guys doing with these poles? However, Secretary of State Marco Rubio uh doing a little better than jd Vance, with John Ossoff only leading him by three points. So now we're gonna have John Ossoff also now running on the Democratic side. So these poles are ridiculous. Look what happened with Karen Bass where it was what Median Strategies decides to do a fake pole, throw it out there just to see who bites and what happens because it's.
Speaker 2: Their social experiment.
Speaker 3: So mayor bascals, look, I have a double digit lead over Nadia Rahmen.
Speaker 2: Look at me. I'm good. And it was a fake pole.
Speaker 3: In fact, the Thanksgiving hating socialist Francesca Hung, who was running in the Wisconsin Democratic primary, they say Upholster, who had her up twenty three points, admits to bungling the Wisconsin race and a closing up shop.
Speaker 2: According to the Western Journal.
Speaker 3: The organization, I wonder if that's also Median Strategies. I want to find out what it is, not telling us which one it is. But according to the La Times that they're not they were wrong about left leading Democrat, progressive, socialist, communist Francesca Hung. So what the hell is going on here? Twenty three point lead over David Crowley. Yes, it looks like it was the same Median strategies. The whole operation was bogus. So you know what other polls do they do? And by the way, that's election interference. These polls are misleading and is it that they wanted. Well, here's the only thing the Median strategies if you really look at what they did and and and they're I mean, they got attention, but apparently not good attention if they're closing up. But if it was all about let's help the progressive, you know psychotic candidates. Mayor bass is running against a progressive Raman, so you would think they would have then if that was their attention, put Raman higher up on the on the pole. So it's I don't know what they're doing, but it shows that here we are in twenty twenty six with a lot of manipulation, misinformation and shenanigans going on as it pertains to elections.
Speaker 2: So let's make sure we have vot already, Let's make sure only US.
Speaker 3: Citizens are voting. No, No, we can't do that. It's just bs. Going back to JD. Van's people are a little concerned.
Speaker 2: Does JD. Vance have the pool that Trump does? Of course, not.
Speaker 3: Trump, I mean depend on how the history books decide to write about him. Trump was a historic figure, being non politician, and I'm gonna say what I want to say, and a lot of what he said it's pretty funny. And I'm gonna do what I think needs to be done. What people have been talking about for decades needs to get done.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it now.
Speaker 3: He can't do it all in four years, like cut the waist, fraud and abuse. I think Jdvans is doing a great job with that. I thought Elon must did a good job. I thought it was a fantastic idea. Problems is, our debt is still high. We sell a high trade, you know, multiple trillion dollar debt. Trump try to temper that with tariffs. All right, you're charging us a boat load. Why aren't we charging you a fraction of that? And when he did that got thrown out again. A lot of things have to go through Congress. So it's not that the idea was bad, it's just if the Supreme Court threw it out. It's on the technicality that an executive order has a finite power and you need.
Speaker 2: Congress to do certain things. And so yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: We'll see where things can go. But you know, he's in office, you know, for you know, only a couple more years, and then who's going to take over? Is it gonna be Jada Vans or Mark Rubio? Usually the succession would be jd Vance, the vice president, but Mark Rubio over and over again, looks to be more favored. Now again, I think these polls are a bunch of bs. Right Occasio Cortes in New Hampshire leading people to judge by only one point but crushing the other candidates. Really a president Ocosio Cortez, Lord of Mercy.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe the polls.
Speaker 3: But Republicans need to really do some heavy thinking, and Democrats have to do some real heavy thinking on who they're going to put up in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: And I think there's a lot of disarray. You don't have a clear favorite on the Democrat side.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris was not liked and her answers were stupid. When Sonny Hostin on the view asked her, what would you do different from Biden's presidency? She goes, I can't think of anything. What she should have said, which was a very easy answer, and she should have prepared for a question like that.
Speaker 2: Obviously, unless they were really all in denial that Biden's presidency.
Speaker 3: Was so good, maybe that's why. But you don't want to throw your boss under the bus. Your answer is, look, Joe Biden came into office in twenty twenty. His set of priorities for COVID the vaccine, well, he came into twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: I have the Russia Ukraine war, I have X, Y and Z.
Speaker 3: So obviously my presence, he's going to be different because I need to hit the ground running on these issues. That could have been our answer wasn't going to be a satisfying answer, but it was better than I can't think of anything.
Speaker 2: So she's not.
Speaker 3: A superstar in the Democratic Party. Newsome looks like, you know, he's really struggling. As it pertains to California. People want answers. They want you know, their kids, profession of math. They want lower taxes, they want the homelessness resolved. They want that doesn't look like it's getting done, so he doesn't look like he's a favorite.
Speaker 2: Plus a lot of other states are not.
Speaker 3: Really he doesn't have the wrong Reagan you know, uh, you know, pazzazz and so.
Speaker 2: You know, California used to be ooh California. Now it's and it's a shame because I'm from California. I love California. I can't wait to move back. I love California.
Speaker 3: But unfortunately it's not run well. Pete Boudha Judge, nice guy, but it you know, what has he done to be president on the Republican side. Trump was smart to make sure you saw JD. Vans and all of these major meetings being a part of a lot of the negotiations, a lot of what was done now running, you know, as opposed to Kamala Harris being the borders are which was a cluster.
Speaker 2: In the seventh Uh. JD. Vans.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to do the border because Trump did it in days. So he's doing the uh fraud and cracking down a fraud and working with UH the HHS.
Speaker 2: Uh good job, keep it up, keep keep So he's getting stuff done. But he doesn't have.
Speaker 3: The likability factor like Marco Rubio does. People like Mark Rubio. Plus I think a lot of Republicans are, like they really want the Latino outreach. Marco Rubio would be our first Latino president. Bilingual, very very good as it pertains to foreign policy, because you know, we want a president that's smart economically smart, you know when and JD. Vance can do that well, uh, but Marco Rubio has proven that he could really handle the foreign policy part stuff too. So I depending on who the Democrats put up there, I'll then tell you who I think would have a better chance to win. But if the Republicans that are all concerned about the Latino vote, you're gonna do really, really well with Marco Rubio up there.
Speaker 2: And I think he's a great candidate. JD.
Speaker 3: Vans is a good candy too, but it's on candy. But you know, Marco rut Is is also very strong. So you know, we're we're moving closer to what we have how many days left eighty seventy nine or.
Speaker 2: Whatever to the midterms.
Speaker 3: And it's a big one because so much is getting stalled right now in Congress. If the power shifts of the Democrats were going to even have more stalling, and if Trump's executive orders are limited.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: In some cases they should be, in some cases they shouldn't. Depend on what they are. Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's gonna be a rough couple of years one, eight, seven, seven out dollar.
Speaker 4: You don't go away.
Speaker 7: At Hotshot Secret, we share the science behind common diesel problems in their solutions. For example, diesel fuel STAN levels. In many states, the setane rating and diesel fuel is forty two to forty five. Most diesel engines operate more efficiently with the cetane rating of forty eight to fifty one. Treatment of hot Shot Secret Diesel Extreme will raise your seatane seven points, increase fuel economy, and improve cold starts. Due to a cleaner burn, there are less hydrocarbons in particulate matter in your exhaust. This reduces the blockage of your diesel particulate filter. Using Diesel Extreme generates eighty three percent less DPF regenerations. The six and one Diesel Extreme formula also includes the most concentrated detergent on the market, lubricity enhancer, water demulsifier, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and a fuel stabilizer. Hot Shot Secret Diesel Extreme is available in nationwide at truck stops, Fine Farm in autostores and online at Hotshotsecret dot com hot Shot Secrets.
Speaker 8: Howard by Science.
Speaker 3: All right, we are back on The Doctor and Only your show. One eight seven seven Doctor DOLLI one eight seven seven Doc d A l I. I am going to tell you right now that you are going to hate this next segment and you are going to hate me, but I gotta give you the news. You're not gonna like what I have to say on this. I don't even like it. I'm actually a little freaked out thinking about going off air and getting another job as a result. But this article caught my eye on what nest egg do you need based on where you live, what state you live to retire comfortably? What should we be having and our retirement account and our bank account, maybe.
Speaker 2: Equity in our home.
Speaker 3: What should we be having as a nest egg? And according to Investipedia, okay, don't don't kill the messenger, they say a single American needs about eight hundred and ninety eight thousand dollars on average to retire comfortably. Not at age sixty or sixty two that's going to need more money, but at sixty five you need close to a million on average in some states you need to be over a million.
Speaker 2: Now that's scary, Okay, I got some work to do. I got a lot of work to do. I told you guys, I don't have the retirement isshit.
Speaker 3: And the reason why is I had a very small retirement account and residency.
Speaker 2: But when you're only averaging.
Speaker 3: About, you know what, a buck and a half an hour and you're working a hundred hour weeks, you know, whatever the match is is not gonna get you to where you need to.
Speaker 2: So I have that small thing that's been very slowly growing.
Speaker 3: And then I immediately had kids, opened up my own practice, and then started paying off student loans nine years into opening up my practice by two thousand and nine. Because I opened in two thousand. Just when I'm like, okay, we're doing well, starting to get most of these student loans down, I could maybe now start putting money away to retirement, Obamacare happens and money just started to not come in the recession went on way into twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, where patients didn't have health insurance, they couldn't pay their copays, and I never was able to put away into retirement like other people do if they work for another company, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I was able to pay off my student loans.
Speaker 3: I was able to get my kids go to state college. So I'm really really happy about that. And I even had one one operation for cosmetic surgery, all right, because I know you all are like, man, she's gonna need a million dollars of cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 2: All I needed was a lyft.
Speaker 9: I just did a lift, no implants, nothing, So when I look at that, not to mention all the money I used to help family members and you know, extended family, I'm I feel like overall, I'm I'm I'm pleased, you know, with with how things went.
Speaker 3: Except now I'm faced with what the hell am I gonna do about retirement?
Speaker 2: And I am no way near where they say, oh I need to be. I just bit my lip. See bit my lip for the truth.
Speaker 3: So, according to Investipedia, retiring at age sixty two instead of sixty five raises a single person saving target by more than three hundred grand, while retiring at sixty raises it over four to twenty five. So whatever your your state number is, and I'll read through them as quickly as I can. If you're going to retire a couple of years earlier, add three hundred thousand. If you're retiring five years earlier, add another four to twenty five.
Speaker 2: Grand to that.
Speaker 3: A permanently smaller social Security check from claiming early is causing you to lose about one hundred ninety thousand dollars on average.
Speaker 2: That's what they say.
Speaker 3: At age sixty five, a million dollars will basically give you a comfortable retirement in forty seven states, but at age sixty, no, not enough. So single American needs on average eight hundred ninety eight thousand. If you move your retirement up to age sixty two, you better have one point two million. If you retire at age sixty, you better have at least one point three mili. Okay, you know what. I'm gonna retire at eighty god willing. They say the average Social Security benefit for sixty two year olds runs thirteen hundred a month against nineteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars compared to if you wait till sixty five.
Speaker 3: So in terms of states, okay, let me see, I live in Nevada, and so I need to have Okay, let me get rid of some of these pop ups here. You're if I retire at sixty years old, I need one point two to seven million. And if I retire sixty If I retired sixty two, I need one point one million.
Speaker 2: If I wait till sixty five.
Speaker 3: I only need a mere eight hundred and forty seven thousand in the bank.
Speaker 2: You know what I need. I need a sugar daddy.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I need. I don't have that. That's not gonna be easy. I do have my medical antiques, but it trusts me that it's not I can't sell those meta. Yeah, I'll go back to Pond Stars and and see what I could sell. In California, you need average age sixty five one mili. If you're going to U retire at age sixty one point four million, sixty two one point three Oregon. What I'm gonna just do is give your basics sixty five year old retirement number.
Speaker 2: Oregon you need eight hundred and eighty thousand.
Speaker 3: Washington you need nine hundred thirty nine thousand to retire at eight sixty five. Montana seven thirty nine thousand, Idaho seven thirty five. Utah at age sixty five you need eight hundred five grand. In Arizona you need eight hundred thirteen grand. So why would Vegas be more expensive, Well, because we have a lot more to do for seniors in the gambling and things like that and the bingo, and so I think seniors play a little bit more, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and golf a little bit more. We got a lot of cool golf.
Speaker 3: Wyoming you need seven hundred seventy three thousand, Colorado eight hundred seventy eight, New Mexico seven hundred eleventh grand. For Texas seven hundred and seventy seven, Oklahoma six hundred and seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Sorry about this, Kansas seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Three grand, Nebraska seven oh five grand, south To goot to six seventy five north To got to six hundred forty four grand, Minnesota eight hundred and eighteen thousand, Iowa six hundred and sixty seven thousand, Lord have mercy. Missouri you need seven hundred four thousand, Kansas six hundred forty eight thousand, Louisiana six seventy, Mississippi six fifty three, Tennessee six eighty four, Kentucky six seventy seven. I'm sorry, Yeah, that was Kentucky. Yeah, Indiana. Sorry, I'm just going by what the states look like. Indiana seven eleven, Wisconsin seven fifty one, Michigan seven forty seven, Ohio seven twenty five. Let's go down from Maine seven eighty six, New Hampshire nine hundred and seventeen, Grand Vermont eight hundred and thirty, Massachusetts almost a million, Connecticut almost a million, New York almost a million, New Jersey one million eighteen, Pennsylvania seven hundred and seventy one.
Speaker 2: I'll hurry up with this.
Speaker 3: Maryland nine hundred thirty, Grand West Virginia really okay, West Virginia at six hundred fifty eight thousand, Virginia eight hundred forty two, North Carolina seven forty two, South Carolina seven twenty nine, Georgia seven sixty four. For you guys going to Florida eight hundred fifty eight thousand, so very similar to Nevada. Alabama six eighty seven, Mississippi six hundred and fifty three je Eligia seven hundred and sixty four. Hawaii you better have if you're gonna retire in Hawaii one million, sixteen thousand in Alaska eight hundred and fifty five thousand.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, I'm thinking about Alaska.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about retiring in Alaska because I love snow, I love the animals, I love fishing, I love Alaska, and at at least so I have to come up with eight hundred and.
Speaker 2: Fifty five grand. Not easy. I'll figure out what to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I hope I didn't skip a state.
Speaker 2: Did I do Illinois? For y'all?
Speaker 3: I see Illinois sitting here. Yeah, eight hundred thirty six thousand. So I told you guys would not like this segment.
Speaker 2: I told you guys who were like, oh.
Speaker 4: I don't know you.
Speaker 2: You suck, So what do you do well?
Speaker 3: One of the reasons one of my issues was I had family who was usually poor, but the one time they weren't poor, they had gotten a little bit of a of someone died, so an inheritance and they invested into the stock market. And then the stock market crashed in the late eighties, and then they lost most of it, although they think the manager mismanaged it or something, and it wasn't a lot. We were always poor, but that was supposed weir a big break. So I learned early.
Speaker 2: On, I'm not going to mess with the stock market, right, And.
Speaker 3: So retirement accounts, luckily overall, do good and that's probably the main thing. But if you don't have an employer putting money into your retirement account, it's really hard for you to, you know, do that, So start looking at you know what you're doing now. But if you're thinking that one hundred and fifty or two hundred thousand of the bank is going to be enough according to this no, especially since we're living longer.
Speaker 2: God willing one eight seven seven doct Dolly, don't go.
Speaker 5: Away, Carla MARII here to tell you about our newest website for old time radio lovers. It's one hundred Radio Shows dot Com. At this site there are five old time radio shows waiting for you to download free as our gift to you, and be sure to browse the additional seven hundred old time radio shows available to you for seventy percent bock by using the promo code radio at checkout. This is a limited time offer, so log down to one hundred Radio Shows dot com. That's one zero zero Radio Shows dot com.
Speaker 8: Have you ever thought you'd like to buy and sell houses but didn't know how or where to get the money. My name is Ron Legrand, and over the past forty years I've bought over three thousand houses without using my money or credit, and taught thousands to do the same today, even in a virtual environment. We buy nice houses and nice neighborhoods using no banks, grilters, contractors, or other costly entanglements, and build huge cash flow and wealth without the hassle of tenants, all without credit and little or no money. You don't need a license or experience, and I'll show you exactly how it's done. Text free to ninety nine seven ninety nine and I'll send you my free training. I promise you I'll change the way you think about real estate and open the door to a new lifestyle that doesn't involve risk or rehabs and can quickly replace your current income. Text free to ninety nine seven ninety nine and let me show you how to take your life back and build cash flow and wealth from your home. That's free to ninety nine seven ninety nine. Again free to ninety nine seven ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Doctor Dahlia, Here are you tired, burned out, gaining weight, succumbing to the daily pressures of life? Well, how's your dopamine doing? How you feel right now, how you'll feel an hour from now, and how you'll feel next week is completely reliant on your dopamine. Our daily motivation and willingness to push your challenges depends on the intricate chemical process dopamine provides. Christian Calikus and I created Deployed Dopamine, a book that tells you what dopamine is, when it dysfunctions, and how to successfully deplay it when needed. Find Deploying Dopamine on Amazon today check it out. We are back in the Doctor Only you show one eight seven seven Doctor Dali one eight seven seven Doc Dli. So we're being told by CNN that a record chair of kindergarteners have missed required vaccines last year and they're blaming the Trump executive order that happened this year. Okay, so that there's already a problem with that, And a concern I have that I've always had since a vaccine mandate was that parents, when you started to screw around with the COVID vaccine and freak people out about mandating that, which they did twenty twenty one, that you would have parents saying, you know what, I don't trust now any of the vaccines. And I had predicted that that would happen, and that would be a yes, because I think we have a lot of really good childhood vaccines. But one issue parents are having is that there's so many, and we give more than Denmark, the UK and other countries. So why do we give more vaccines? Is it because we're better? Is it because we really want to? You know, we're doing such a good job stopping hepatitis and meningitis and all that.
Speaker 2: I think the vaccines are working, but.
Speaker 3: They're not going to work if you break the camel's back, if you ping, if you just you know, push parents too much, and you pushed them too much. When schools started to consider the COVID vaccine, parents are like, ohell no, personally no, I think the COVID vaccine is very very good for those at high risk, but I don't think every kid needs the vaccine. So President Donald Trump signed an executive order giving parents more information and options the vaccine requirements. That enforcement and that jurisdiction is still among the states, and so some states are like, well, you know, tell Trump says, we're still gonna, you know, mandate all of these. But you're having a lot of parents sam pulling my kids out of school. I don't want my child to get six shots in the leg, you know, every two months, and uh, you know, as a physician, I always want to reevaluate what we're doing and make sure it's the safest thing. Personally, I think the polio vaccine was one of the best, you know, inventions since sliced bread.
Speaker 2: Polio scared the hell out of me.
Speaker 3: That paralysis was not reversible, and so thank god we have the polio vaccine. Having a family member died of tetanus, I'm really glad we have the tetanus shot. I'm glad we have the appetitis vaccine. Chicken pox was was horrific. It was horrible, kept people out of works, are miserable.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we could vaccinate Doude.
Speaker 3: Does everybody you know need to be vaccinated for everything?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: But the reason why these vaccination programs start to be so universal is if you don't have people getting chicken pox. If you have so many people getting vaccinated, chicken pox won't have a chance to circulate. When parents say, but I want my kids to get chicken pox, naturally, I'm mixed on that because I do think natural immunity is very very important. On the other end, the chicken pox. Natural immunity can hit you with shingles later. And so for those of us that were like, who, I got chicken pox naturally, so I didn't have to get the vaccine.
Speaker 2: Now what are we doing. We're getting the shingles vaccine because shingles is scary.
Speaker 3: So I support the vaccines we have, but I also support parents who say, look, can I spread them out? Do I have to get so many? If I'm worried about side effects? Where can I read to learn about this? Because the messaging is the side effects are rare. The chance that your child is gonna get in encephalitis or a neurodegenerate disease or die.
Speaker 2: From it is one in a million. Well to a.
Speaker 3: Parent, they're like things happened to us one in a million all the time.
Speaker 2: So we're we're that unlucky.
Speaker 3: So what what Trump did is his executive order looked at the types of vaccines and he advised that there would be three categories of the vaccines. You know, those that you know should be encouraged, those that should be there for them for you know, parents if they need to with the child's high risk, and those again, uh were optional, So they do he recommends in his executive order based on the HHS and doctors. This wasn't just him saying all children are recommended to receive vaccines for MMR, bezos, munzerbella, diphtheria, tetanus, protestis, polio HIBB, hamophlos influenza B, newmacaccle disease HPV, human papilloma virus vera, and vericella chicken pox. The high risk populations, they recommend getting the RSV, monoclonal antibodies and vaccines against hepatitize A, hepatitis B, meninja, cocle B, menochecaco.
Speaker 2: Ac w Y, and day.
Speaker 3: This is a little bit of a change where they're actually adding more, but recommends that all children you know, receive most of these or the high risk populations, and then share decision making. If you really really want road virus, the other meningitis vaccine, influenza, and COVID, it's between you and your doctor. I see nothing wrong with this recommendation. In fact, I think it's gonna actually help pediatricians and the vaccine uh I guess movement because parents are like I like that we have a voice.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The administration suggests that the immunitations be given over several medical visits to give parents more options regarding the time and infrequency. A lot of parents are really nervous about their one day old getting.
Speaker 2: The hepatitis vaccine.
Speaker 3: In the hospital, we give them the vitamin K so they don't bleed out in case they do have a bleeding disorder, but with the hepatitis. The reason why we would give them give the heppatitis to a one day old is the series was at birth, than at one month or two months, and then at the six month mark, so it made it easier, you know, for the pediatricians because then they would finish with that by the six month old age of the baby, and in case mom had hepatitis, the baby would have protection.
Speaker 2: Now we test all mom hepatitis.
Speaker 3: However, some who come to the hospital never having uh prenatal care could have hepatitis, so they start the vaccine for prevention early. Do Some parents not want their child at one day old get in a vaccine yet, so if they want to put that off, they should have the choice if they don't have hepatitis and the kids not being exposed hepatitis, so you know, I want kids to be able to get vaccinated and get the vaccines they need. But I want the parents to be able to have some voice to it. So you know, they're they're blaming Trump and they're saying, oh my god, these kids that are going to that. We have been seeing parents pull their kids out of school. I live in southern Nevada and Clark County. The numbers of enrollees have dropped, and that's been going on since COVID.
Speaker 2: It's not because people are moving out. More people are homeschooling. That's been going on for years.
Speaker 3: So the articles are going to try to twist meaning, well that's Trump and his new vaccine recommendation. But in fact, I think parents are going to be a little bit more open to discussions about the vaccines.
Speaker 2: So if the.
Speaker 3: Pediatricians look like, look, I really really want your child In addition to all of these are Trump recommends, I really want your child to get the roadavirus vaccine, good talk to me about that.
Speaker 2: They could still get the vaccines. They're still gonna be there. The one thing that I don't know if it's going to be successful is Trump wants.
Speaker 3: The MMR vaccines split into three And the reason why is there were side effects when the MMR was added to chicken pox, so they had to stop it. So his thinking is, if the MMR is such a concern as parents are really really worried about autistic like even though we don't think vaccines cause autism, many of his anecdotal reports are suggesting an autism like or neurodegenitive issue after.
Speaker 2: Some of the vaccines.
Speaker 3: If parents are really worried, he says, split the MMR up into three. That could be a little more difficult because now you're adding three more shots.
Speaker 2: That now you're tripling the MMR series.
Speaker 3: But I get why he's saying, Look, if you're immune tom mumps and rebella, but you're not immune to measles. Because this measles outbreak is also affecting immunized people, why not just give you the measles do scene?
Speaker 2: Why do we have to give you the whole MMR.
Speaker 3: So that was his thinking behind that, which some people are like, that makes some sense. For me, I think that might be a little too complicated because already parents don't like going in for a lot of shots one eight seven seven doct dollar.
Speaker 10: They don't go away.
Speaker 6: Can you believe with all the recent violent protests, looting, and destruction. Some areas are considering either defunding or abolishing the police. At a time when America's neighborhoods need the protection of police the most, some elected officials would rather create more chaos by playing politics. If you're sick of elected officials caving in to demands of the radical left, you're not alone. It's time we stand up and declare our support from local police.
Speaker 2: The majority of police officers.
Speaker 6: Are important partners in protecting our god given rights. If you prefer freedom over chaos, then learn how you can help protect the local police that serve your community. Call today and request your free support your local police info packet Nile eight hundred JBS USA one. That's eight hundred JBS USA one. Request your free support your local police info packet by calling eight hundred JBS USA one today