Speaker 1: And I was a little.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: What is all guys everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying being saved, doing safe? How's everyone? Let me do something.
Speaker 4: Blogs propo?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm? What's up?
Speaker 5: Was he.
Speaker 3: When today? What's all guys? How is every everyone is staying safe, being saved?
Speaker 1: Anything save?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I hope everyone is doing okay today. I know a lot of you guys are you know? If anybody that does want to tap the stream, there's a description links for.
Speaker 6: Description of this.
Speaker 3: I just also want to say that we are mostly mine here to talk about what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he bullshitting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I see people all the fucking time on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Or on you are on the platforms saying that they're free speech, but instead they're not free speech.
Speaker 1: By the way, what's up Lynn? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's up TJ? What's up teach?
Speaker 3: By the way, Happy biry to you, Happy birdy to you, Happy birthday, teacher's girlfriend, Happy birth thirday today, Rebecca, who's TJ? Rebecca is TJ's girlfriend. Happy birthday, Rebecca. I hope you're having a good birthday.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry teach storry t day, loved you brother? Oh h hat what's up, guys, how is.
Speaker 5: Everyone m h.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope, I hope that you guys are right on vacation.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 6: S y h.
Speaker 7: M m.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, YEA hope everybody right now we are as we are at two thousand, nine hundred and twenty. We need we need eighty more followers, any more subs on YouTube. We need m we need eighty more subs to hit three thousand.
Speaker 8: Mh yeah, yo, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 3: But I hope everybody is staying safe, is doing okay. I just wanted it to come on and do a stream.
Speaker 4: Hm yo, yeah, doo doo doo.
Speaker 2: M f.
Speaker 3: O.
Speaker 6: Y know.
Speaker 3: What is all guys. I hope that everybody is stay unsaved. I hope everyone is doing okay. I just want to say thank you guys to the people that have supported this channel. The number one thing that we always will say this is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I will not have so I will not have TJ when when I have when I have Kirshaun Dedne or misfit Date or or mumbling neck on, I will not have TJ on the show because you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm and I'm not gonna have them on the show if they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna read the rumor, spread rumor, spread stuff about Chris. I know Chris. Chris just says what people want him. He knows what people want to hear. The truth is the reason why I got rid of Chris before, because Chris tries to start rumors and lies and all the bullshit that Chris has done. Chris Peeps is apolla garbage. He's one of those morons that A doesn't like what he You know, Chris, I know you're watching.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: O hey.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hm m m.
Speaker 1: Yuh no, that's up. Uh no, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it guys. Sorry, hold on, guys, sorry, all right.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute, guys.
Speaker 5: I need to do something red all right, even more of an.
Speaker 1: It goes.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, hold on, m give me a minute, goes all right, Give me a minute, hold.
Speaker 5: On, lead a step.
Speaker 6: Other M.
Speaker 1: Hurry alright, I'm gonna have to switch to another account more.
Speaker 5: No, no, don't no, And.
Speaker 1: Alright, guys, give me one minute.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Alright, I'm on the end.
Speaker 5: O love you guys. Bye,