Speaker 1: Got to read my looks.
Speaker 2: There used to be words to this song. I gotta find it. There's that guy that wrote the words. They were actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: I felt like we never really fully embraced doing the full song here.
Speaker 2: Scott, good morning.
Speaker 4: Hey are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm great? How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Who's uh? Who's playing for you? Uh? Tesla, Tessa, let's do this? Did you get that food done?
Speaker 1: Some of it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Thanks for the checking on it. Travis, good morning, Good morning, brother Rod. You're on team Alex this morning.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I had to take him because Testa might have enoughset stomach after that boot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depending on how fascy eate.
Speaker 6: You know, it wasn't so I'm gonna be good.
Speaker 2: It was good. That's what we were predicting. We thought that the Bolognay.
Speaker 3: You thought that maybe the Blooney con the Baloney conversation went too long and you said that's enough of this and I walked out.
Speaker 2: No, maybe it made me hungry for something. Not Okay, who's the returning champion?
Speaker 4: I won last time?
Speaker 2: So who goes first? I? Alex, do you want to go first? I feel like I'm gonna make me go first, anyway, So do you want me to go first? What would you answer the question? Would you like to go first? I will go? Here you go? All right, here we go. Alex is going to change out the headphones. High chilling.
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Nothing's changed as far as time keeping.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still the same.
Speaker 3: After I say the words twenty seconds, it might go back a lot of great words that were sent in by you guys today. So thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much for that. Alex is making his preparations. Now let me tiss this changing out the headphones. So you got how did you get a bell?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Both now the twins both have a bell. That's not good. Okay, shuffling, shuffling.
Speaker 1: Read there, I'm shuffling.
Speaker 3: Shuffling for words. Make sure good everybody sees me shuffling. Okay, here we go, thumbs up, thumbs up, Here we go, Blake, Jingle Blake, how about that, Jingle Blanke.
Speaker 1: Pickle flush, bigger fish, pickle blush, pickle flush, eater flush, pickle flush, deer flush, pickle flush, fresh pickle flush, pickle flush, pickle flush.
Speaker 2: He said, it's his word, his word. Thanks, jingle Blake.
Speaker 3: What were the three p's that you can flush, he and paper, and Alex said pickles should be on that list. No flushing pickles, No flushing pickles.
Speaker 2: He is so upset already. Words you did it? I didn't do it. Jingle Blake did it? God damn it, jingle Blake. Word with this guy. Sierra sent this one in see everyone automatic.
Speaker 3: Phony festival pony what festival? Phony festival?
Speaker 2: Festival? Did we talk about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The rob Ryan Shoke Cares online store has been trending all morning. Yea our T shirt today is a phony festival with all the phony band names headlined by Itchy pickle perfect phony festival was mentioned.
Speaker 2: Good good words, Sierra, good good word combo, Thank you Sierra.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go back to uh.
Speaker 3: The stuff does not have to be said on the air Chili for me to use the word true, It doesn't.
Speaker 5: I mean, but our mind automatically goes to something that said on the show.
Speaker 2: That's why it makes it so hard.
Speaker 3: But Alex said pickle flush and he didn't get it. You know, so I never know what you guys.
Speaker 2: I never know what they're doing, never know what they're doing. Chris Daughtry, he's been.
Speaker 3: On the year all week with us, you know, and then he's playing tonight opening up her stain to breaking Benjamin. This this, this is my favorite christ Autry who listens to us thumbs up.
Speaker 5: Ham slap, ham slap.
Speaker 2: You got to slap in the ham? Who was I slapping the ham to? Oh? Cheryl Tigus?
Speaker 3: Uh the the when I got the sports illustrated in the uh.
Speaker 2: To uh Don Tigus? Oh okay, at that, I don't know. I just made that up.
Speaker 5: It was uh God from Kiss the Bases. I was talking trash and Bufflee Geene Simmons. Uh No, his wife wasn't Sharon Tea right, No, Sharon, I'll think of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sharon Stone Shannon Tweed.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's what Cannon Tweed?
Speaker 2: Did you ever marry me?
Speaker 3: Well then we'll go so yeah, all right, here we go shuffled. Here comes Tessa's words. Alex got to you need to to tie. Alexis sent this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 6: Clam jam, clam shame, clam jam, nip clam clam jam, clam sham clam jam, clam jam, glam sham clam jam, glam sham clam jam.
Speaker 2: You were all over it.
Speaker 6: Clam jam clam jam jam.
Speaker 2: You know the difference between clam jelly and clam jam. Never Mind, I can't once made with the one. Never mind. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, ah, this one is this one.
Speaker 2: I l o led when he sent it in.
Speaker 3: He's still friend off Eli sent this one in.
Speaker 2: This one's funny. Thumbs up. Sure needs this. She needs this to win, needs this to stay in the game. Yeah, I'm acting all right, here we go. I think it's a hard one.
Speaker 4: Ron Spear, say it again, Ron Spear, Rod Speaker, Ron Spear, Rodney Speaker, Ron Spear, Rotten Speaker, Ron Spear.
Speaker 2: Rob no idea, Ron Spear.
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 2: The food was your downfall?
Speaker 1: That food?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a victory meal. Now it's a loser sandwich.
Speaker 3: King Arthur had a sword named ex Caliber, and he also had Ron Spear, a spear named Ron.
Speaker 2: He had a spear named Ron. Ron Spear, go Ron the spear. Travis said he was going with Alex and that appeared to be the way to go. Hey, go Travis, tres.
Speaker 4: Ron Spear, you you get to go to Jerry Cantrell. I hope you're happy with your with yourself House of Blues.
Speaker 2: Congratulationship good. That's all that matters to me is your happiness. Is this a pro tip? This is for you guys that play the game?
Speaker 3: Is it a pro tip to tell people that if you want to maybe be successful? And read my lips? The number one segment to listen to on this show would be Fun.
Speaker 2: Facts Home Room. I think do fun facts.
Speaker 3: And things that appear in fun Facts come up as words more than anything else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or just I mean, I know, I know a lot of it comes from all just the stupid ad banter on this show, but I feel.
Speaker 4: Like fun but you can't rest on that because it's too random.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you come up with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, way slam slam or something.
Speaker 2: Wayne Newton was next.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that would have gone over, but that is a reference to the Phony Festival. The Wayne Newton's Monkey is one of the band names, and that's on the back of the T shirt that we're selling. And then the uh, the tiebreaker from Michelle would.
Speaker 2: Have been cheese please. I don't know how that would have gone over either, but there you go. Else comes away with a victory