Speaker 1: Welcome to reader Syndicate three point zero, the next evolution of look into counterculture that is cana. My name is Matthew, owner of Riot Seeds, and this started as a one man mission for straing history and breeding science. Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more of a team effort. We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends throughout the seasons to hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding science, string history and more. Our mission is to combat the narrative that corporate cannabis and seed posters are obfuscating for their.
Speaker 2: Own financial benefit. Welcome to the underground. We are the syndicate.
Speaker 3: The videos on this channel, the Breader Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. This video does not promote, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsafe consumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 4: Live with it.
Speaker 3: All content is copyright of the Breader Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 4: So hopefully that this eventually ends up on Rumble. I don't know, it should have been already going over there, but I have no idea what's going on over there. It's brand new to us. Oh hey, it's up. Hey, it actually were welcome rid to syndicate. I'm Matthew and today here with Screw and we are dealing with so much fuckery since last week. It just can't get any better. Candiate screw.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not the place that we tried to end up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, you know, I appreciate all of you who showed up on Twitch, whether you're on kick Twitch, fucking you know, Rumble. I could put up Instagram, but barely anybody watches Instagram anymore. And the oohtubeith uh yeah, they apparently were very upset about my intro last week, which is the same intro I have had for years now, so I'm not sure why that got that flagged. But yeah, it's getting old and I'm not sure if you people are where this. This costs money to make. It doesn't make money, like YouTube doesn't pay us. I have to pay stream Yard, I have to pay Spotify. I have to pay for the Adobe Suite to be able to even record this and do all of the art, and there is no income from this. Only I can't. I can't talk about my website where I you know, do whatever. I can't. I can't do any of that stuff. So YouTube's really become more of a boon than anything here. Yeah, there's no mods here. I don't think anybody could.
Speaker 5: Do anything if they wanted to, you know, Like, where's that that stream coming from?
Speaker 2: Is that Twitch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's Twitch and then there's Kick. I don't see any chat streams coming from from Rumble though those aren't coming through or no one's watching on Rumble, which is it shows people on Rumble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in there, and Pins just jumped into that. We're the only ones that have typed anything.
Speaker 4: Though, Well we'll see. Maybe they're trying us out to Like this guy's got pink hair man, it probably locks them dudes. Man, No, so yeah, has to catch up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of people are probably over on twitch.
Speaker 2: I'm a simmon. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So thank you guys and ladies for joining on the odd ball channels. No, I can see I can see you, mister Possum buckshot totally, Kyle miss pins hawks rasta Dad, I just want to call you all out, Robsie, but the Butcher Doug for life missed Sweet Pitch, Sweet Sweet peach Kiss. And yeah, everybody who's showing up because Possum thirteen watching it sit at six and here when it's usually quite higher is quite depressing. But yeah, Like, so we had our show last week on viroids and new viruses. I felt like it was really important. I didn't feel like it was what's the word conspiratorial at all. I didn't feel like it was gonna push push anyone's buttons, you know, to have people report us. But apparently YouTube felt otherwise. So for now, I guess this is it.
Speaker 5: I only saw like one pushback in the comments before it was deleted. Yeah, and it was just someone who doesn't I guess have much listening comprehension.
Speaker 4: Yeah s there's a lot of that, and I can't imagine it's going to get me better here, but we will track on. But luckily we still have all of our audio platforms, which a lot of you do support us via the audio platforms, and of course in the corner we have our little link me thing here, so you can go to buy me a coffee, get any of our links, do any of that stuff by shirts, by cool hats, beanies, all that jam. So with that said, I have really no idea what we want to talk about tonight, so more people would show up with a bunch more questions. There was one good Q and A that I saw kem in the day, and I never can find the Q and A channel because I got to totally go through delete a bunch of stuff. It is in the way.
Speaker 5: That he was wanted to hear more details about or are you talking about the I want to hear more details about growing tech a different type of plants like Afghan versus Sativa's and the LED lighting information versus nutrients style.
Speaker 4: Sure, I mean the LED thing I cannot cover. I'm not I'm not an LED guy yet. But as far as growing Afghans versus the proper terminology would be, you know, broad leaf versus narrow leaf. That's the way we kind of look at it, because not all broad least have the same high and not all narrow least had the same high. And it's why, you know, a lot of people have tried pushing back on that terminology because it kind of has that instinctive, Oh, all Sativa's feel this way, All Indicas feel this way type thing. Growth wise, Afghans can do well in drought. They can do pretty well in drought a narrow leaves, I mean really they don't take a ton of water either. Like there's times where I would go like a month without watering, you know, but it just depends. There's so there are so many variables in there that I can't even begin, Like outdoor versus indoor on a on a mostly Afghan style run, it's gonna be totally different, the pot size, a full light or not. I don't know, what do you want to add to that scury That that one kind of lots of variables for me.
Speaker 5: Well, so I don't have like a ton of experience with quote unquote sativa. You know, I've grown I think like three lines that have gone past twelve weeks, So it's not I don't have a wealth of knowledge there. Besides, I guess I will say it was kind of like when I flipped. It's like that was the start of a cycle, you know, a full cycle, because I didn't, you know, even though I got some flower growth, fucking not really much happened until like after four weeks, yes, or after eight weeks.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: That's like it a while when stuff started like actually compounding and fucking turning into liken, you.
Speaker 2: Know, buds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a bunch of just like mostly small flowers. I mean, I don't even think I got much until even like four weeks in. You know, it just looks like it was still a bed for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a big change up, and I don't like the change up myself. I have such a hard time with outdoor and it's not because I've had great outdoor weed. It's just I really suck at it. And that is the fact I'm growing the D by four. Notice Bubba turps agree or disagree from CSI under led set, I couldn't say I haven't grown the D by four. But that's interesting, h uh. It kind of reminds me of a star dog or something like that. So, but I mean, could you get Bubba type terps from something like that? I mean, I mean Bubba type turps to me would be like soapy, really turpy.
Speaker 2: That's like that.
Speaker 4: But you can grow it very earthy, and you can grow D very earthy, for sure. D can definitely be grown very very earthy and the kind of bland. It also depends on which you know expression you pull up, and the four is very different.
Speaker 2: I like the four.
Speaker 4: I do like the four.
Speaker 5: What you said makes me feel good about my last run at D because it was not just like bland and earthy.
Speaker 4: It was yeah, it was fucking yeah. It can come out very bland and earthy. They are in there. I don't get a ton of soap above myself, but I feel there's so many bubble clones floating around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh. When I say soap, I'm referring to like the ioul always call soap, but it's it's the soapiness of O G. Kush like borax or pine sal or, you know, the scent behind all of that. That is what I'm referring to. And Bubba cush is half O G cush, So it's in there, just gotta bring it out. Takes me. It takes I mean, it's not even doesn't. I don't even want to say it takes a good grow. It takes a specific style of feeding, if that makes more sense. So I don't want to say, like all bad grows, you know, are all shitty grows, or you know, not like that. That's not necessarily the case. What else we got?
Speaker 2: I get, you know, I do.
Speaker 5: I remember telling you when I ran that ninety one S one, and like I still after running like several different og crosses in the fifty six and running the nine and the D and all that stuff, I do still like I can smell a little bit of similarities in between there where some stuff is just turned up and some stuff turned down, you know, between OG's and Kim's.
Speaker 4: See, I don't I don't smell any any similarity. KEM ninety one can kind of smell that, But once it gets to the D's floors the ones, I don't smell any og all in any of it. But I don't run a lot of the s ones. I don't run the s once just to cuts. So it's kind of like trying to take a data point off one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Ninety one clones or ninety one s ones were wild, like just how can it was like growing clones, you know, like a bed of just clones of themselves.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 5: There was only like one slight difference in floral strung sure between like all the smells, all the like the growing everything was all the same, except just like two different flower types. It's pretty like one super broken and fucking weird and then one just like ugly.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, who'se S one was that? That was from CSI humble, probably the only ones I would trust. And thanks to everyone for coming in and still coming in. I'm sure. It's uh like we can't even type on YouTube in the community to say, hey, we'll be back in a few weeks, So like I really don't know what to do or say other than to the whole YouTube crowd other than to see in a few weeks and hopefully they figure it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they should have followed us to different places, you know, like there was way We're still active. We've been active this whole time. We've been taken out of YouTube, Like I guess to listeners, I mean probably everyone listening right now knows already. But yeah, we're very active in like discord. Yes, every day, every freaking day.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, we got.
Speaker 4: I think there's some There might be some fights tomorrow. I forgot to even look. I know there's a Tetsero Tyra fight coming up in a few weeks, which I'm stoked about. Every time he fights, I get stoked.
Speaker 5: See what else we got, I think he's I think the butcher's talking about the DH.
Speaker 4: The D cut, okay, the differences between high and Lonesome's and the one that's on in like the northcl like see a piecru We don't really know how that occurred. The one that came from East Coast down to settle Cow came via crazy composer to sub Rob, and then sub Rob did his friends, and that's how I ended up with it. That was what I first encountered as d And I've told the story before, but I don't know I can tell it again. I guess this is back in the days of like you know, bulletin boards and shit. And there was a guy in there wanting to trade clones, and he had a coolest He had stuff I'd never heard of. He'd had stuff that I had heard of but never seen. And I had a bunch of stuff that I popped from seed that he had never grown. So he's like, yeah, I want some of that. He come over and grab some of this and over there and it was up off of Deer Springs Road if you're in in uh North County, San Diego. And we pull up to this place and it's like it's a massive house, absolutely massive, and it was me and my best friend. I took my best friend because you know, meeting some random and these they're police dogs, but they're not the shepherds, the like the German and yeah, I don't even know what you call those kind of dogs. But they came running at the gate barking. I was freaking out because I'm scared dogs. Anyways, yeah, dovererman pincers and and then I start hearing someone yelling in German, and all of a sudden, the dogs run back and like all stated attention, and the guy's like, oh, I don't mind them, go ahead and come on, come on, walk past them. And I'm like I don't really want to, but okay, So we go through there and the guy looks totally sketch and if he ever hears this. I mean it was a sketchy time, so of course, you know, things look sketchy. And he invites us into his house and immediately out as you go in through the front door, there is a staircase that goes down to the left and it is pitch block down there. And he hands me and this is like, we haven't discussed anything, we haven't said Hi, nice to meet you. Let's have a smoke, let's do this shit. He's like, here, you want to see my flower room? And he hands me a green bulb inside of a shitty little lannern and me and I look at my friend and I'm like, and this guy's looking at us like we're recharged for not just like walking straight down, like okay, you know this is out in the North County is there's nothing really else, There's no houses around there, so if you know, he could shoot us with the loudest shotgun and knowing it here right, So we go down the stairs and it's still that light is so it was so not bright for a green light. And I remember kind of running my hands, I feel the table, I run my hand across the plant and the first thing I smell is like fecal smells, and I'm like, oh my god, Like, what is this? Does dogs take a shit down here somewhere like? And I keep going and I brush through, and I keep smelling the same smell, but then there's more smells to it, and I'm realizing this is its own strain, and it's a strain I've never run into before. I go back further in. Then I can start smelling some ojs. I go on the other side, I can smell some kind of Jackie kind of what we were would have referred to as Jackie jack jack Harro type terps at the time. There was fruity stuff on the other side. But the one thing I've never forgot was that smell of dog shit essentially not the clone dog shit, but actually like fecal smells with what I would identify today obviously as Kim smells, like super obviously as Kim smells, but at the time, like that wasn't what I was used to, you know. And then we would walk back upstairs and I'm just kind of flummocks by the whole thing. We sit down and he breaks out a bunch of different we and he's got like fire og you know, when it wasn't even being passed. It had just been passed at a collective, like right around that time he had Apollo thirteen. What else do you have? Anyway, he had all kinds of stuff. Ended up being a little weird. He's how I initially met the hogs breath crow. But like there were like syringes stuck in walls and stuff like that. So yeah, that was a trip.
Speaker 2: It was a trip to.
Speaker 4: Those are the fun days of clone collecting and not knowing what you're gonna get. And then of course he ended up being the guy who gave me the mom that became uh what I used to make clock or corne as well, and that was that was one of the the coolest things that I got from him during those years. So yeah, Farmers Dance. What's up is Rumble being kind of weird and wavery? I don't know, maybe it's a deep state. Hopefully they picked up with us, all right, what is the Albert Walker clone? Like, I don't know because I'm not allowed to be past it because it came from Fletcher, and Fletcher doesn't share anything with anyone except well, if it's me, it's not gonna happen it that way, I wouldn't know, but it does seem interesting to me. Yeah, And for those that are new to us, Rumble is brand new. We've never used it. Trying to use it today to see how it's working, it sounds like kicks working. Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload videos permanently to kick or to Twitch. So Rumble's going to be the place where they're permanently uploaded. And that is because I don't want YouTube just one day saying oh screw them, boop, and then all of our videos are gone. Granted I've saved a good portion of them already. The A seventy seven A seventy seven was a person Eric seventy seven, and he had he had calioh. There's a few other ones. Rumble is another kind of like how do I say? How do I say what? Rumble is? Screw? What's a You can say it more politically correct than me.
Speaker 7: It is where a lot of it is, where a lot of people who have recently in political discourse.
Speaker 5: Been kicked off and where they have had to go to.
Speaker 2: So we have to.
Speaker 5: Also be careful over here. But for different reasons.
Speaker 4: Yes, I cannot go all super political, like normal, like because everybody's walking on pins and needles for one reason or another from no matter what you believe. So yeah, how long do you think before we see edibles in distill it from big pharma now that it's declassified.
Speaker 5: So fucking long, Like if it goes through actually yeah, pharmacopeia, like there you have to pass FDA testing and that takes years and years and it has to.
Speaker 2: Be like.
Speaker 5: It's it cannot be done the way that it's done now and pass through any of that testing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like.
Speaker 5: It's there's there's going to be time again for building out that entire.
Speaker 2: Industry in that way, like.
Speaker 5: Because that's super legit, you know, like it's not being sold as a supplement.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And and as we were kind of learning last week from the papers, like if this stuff like HLV is being passed through onto BUD and making it through CRC machines and stuff like that, I don't know how in the hell it's ever going to get past FDA to make it to food when there's remnants of viroid in it in some of this stuff anyway, So that that that kind of interests me. I didn't know that that was a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it d it should be.
Speaker 5: You know, interesting, Yeah, because I mean the thing is is it's it doesn't just have to like not just a whole new level of manufacturing and testing on it, but like it also has to be it has to go through the same type of loopholes that you know, all these other medications go through, and they they do not they're not quick. Yeah, I mean it could take eight to fifteen years for medication to come online and actually sold to a patient, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, and I and yeah, if you can't crank that shit out with like CRC machines, I just don't know. There has to be a new technology invented to scrape out viroids.
Speaker 2: Dude. That was just so fun.
Speaker 5: That was crazy really, like for it to still be, like for you to get to break your cart in your pocket that you bought from the dispenser and accidentally infect your plants, that's ridiculous that that can actually happen.
Speaker 4: I will say this now that I can say this on here heavy days. So the reason I do not like heavy days and I tried to forgive him was because he knew something about that had happened to me when I was a child and had Gauge Green on and let Gauge Green tell everyone I was molested as a child, and Heavy Days aired it and continued to air it and continue to erit. I didn't ask him to stop because I figured people are going to hear that and automatically know that only a shit bag would do that. So you want to call him dope, you can call him dope. I don't consider that dope. I consider that absolute piece of ship. I let him on the show to apologize, and then immediately we were doing a four episode recording with someone, and by episode two he was already trying to sneak the guy on his show. Yeah, so that that is who that is, who that person is.
Speaker 5: And let him on the server and he was just there trying to fucking head hunt for interviews.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: I kind of forgive him because he's a doctor, but like you know, your person whenever, and that's you know, commendable. But sometimes people just pieces of shit no matter what they do. And I'll leave it to that. I don't normally talk about that whole situation just because he you know, gives a shit anyways, but.
Speaker 5: Well, he's doing the same fucking thing that's like breaking ship. Yeah, you know, yeah, and like you could say, oh no, he just doesn't know.
Speaker 2: He's a nice guy.
Speaker 5: Eh, too fucking bad, you know, like the actions are still happening, like yes, So whether you fucking want to say, whether you know it or not, at this point, it doesn't really matter, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I learned some stuff though too, Like there were people that weren't coming on my show, and we're going on his very good friends of mine, and I didn't understand, like like what the hell am We've been friends for X amount of years and like you always find time to do a show, and like I don't bug the shit out of you because I know you have a life, but like, you know what's going on? And I found out that because he has a seed bank over in Australia and sells their seeds, what he'll do is he'll do a big purchase and then they with the with the idea of them doing the show to push his seed drop. So so that's what's going on. It's it's an exchange. It's not I'm here to push back on you, because then he wouldn't be selling their seeds and making money if you push back, No, it's all advertisement, all advertisement. It's it's a bad version of high times. Yeah, so that's my opinion. I wish the best for him. I wish she would make better decisions. He didn't seem like that bad of a guy. But yeah, but considering what I've been through with him, I just have no reason to do anything. But yeah, handle stuff. Want to see him, all right? Any other questions that are not as morbid or.
Speaker 5: Or is that shit?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Well, well I'll say I'm I took down that fifty six buy a blue bonnet?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, how long till dry?
Speaker 5: Well, it's been up for five days, so you know, I cut a little piece off and let it try out a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what do we got so far? It's a nice og like it's coming through in the og and the OJ taste.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's like the only thing that it took from the bonnet is like it grew really fucking well, like really nice, super fucking easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah definitely, no like you know, fucked up root zone or anything like that with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it got like that like bu blue hue and like the purple color coming in dude, it I mean you saw that one picture, right, it's that top down.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's just stunning. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did he keep the potency?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I am pretty medicated right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And they finished pretty quick, like it came down with the stone Dape that I ran, which is has the stone dape in the wet dream cut that I hold them in like the fastest running cuts that I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So is it running at like eight nine?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like eight yeah, pretty like maybe I think probably like fifty eight maybe fifty nine days somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Bon Bonnett itself was like right at eight weeks was just dead on. I don't want to go too much further. Yeah, whose stone dape is that from Michigan? That is higher Lonesome Stone Date. But I don't know who popped it.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's my buddy Grew and chopped. He used to be in the server. He's kind of gone ghost online for reasons.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He popped it.
Speaker 5: And yeah he brought like he brought a flat full of jars, like and the whole local crew met up at this bar that was four twenty friendly and just we all like fucking took the jars home and ship and everyone picked that one as the keeper.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Uh what turp promos come out of the Hawaiian Lights like everything that's in NL five and fruity Turps are in there as well. There's a lot of a lot of earthiness in it too. The Panamanian Hybrid pack will run very long, so keith that in mind. The Panama does run quite long, and for everyone here, I need to do this more often. But if you guys can actually share out the show, tell your homies, let them know what's going on, that would help because right now it's it's essentially at a crassroots effort all over again. Like Instagram. I used to go do love chats on there and for those of you who are around, remember it was like three hundred something plus people each time that is dead. They've totally iced that account to where it is. Yeah, posting on there makes no sense. With YouTube down, we can't share anything there. We're really relying on all of our homies to you know, pass the word in any way that they can. So I really appreciate all you guys you do that can shit for us and talk about us publicly with your friends and share the show around. It's really important like to keep us going, and we are, I mean, as you can see, we are trying our hardest to keep going as best we can.
Speaker 5: Yes, even being on places that would rather not did you never trying to avoid this for so fucking long?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, and Twitch.
Speaker 5: The first time YouTube like we got to strike on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Twitch for me is just hard because like I still don't know where to upload episodes that have been recorded like that. It doesn't seem like it has a great permanent index. And if you can find that index, you also have to only have one hundred hours total in that index. So it's like at a certain point, you know, if you have one hundred one hour shows or fifty or yeah, fifty two hour shows, then your show then your shit's done essentially what you can say on your channel. So I'm hoping someone comes up with something better than this, because YouTube has completely like and it's not just us, Like I said, there's been other WE channels that have been taken down and it had a lot of info on it, good or bad, it was still info. And I can't I mean, I can imagine what's that what it's like because after building on something for years. It sucks when it gets taken down by weird jealous people with tiny bepees, tiny ppees and yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't get it. I don't get white intros sometimes. And like I said, one time, we got taken down because Chucky at that very moment, he had his hair like this and you could see his nipples through it. So I guess they assume that he was a female and it marked it his nudity, and I went to appeal it and explained how that's a male, and they still rejected my appeal. It did not believe Chuck.
Speaker 5: Was a male, which is a bearded lady at a circus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, it has a beard in everything, and it's just like what so yeah, then that was one of the strikes. And when you stack strikes, you're closer to losing your channel.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 4: So yeah, anyone who shares out any of our links, we really appreciate it. This weekend, I will do let me see stark in here. But there should be still be one pack left of the bog stuff up here somewhere on this dark desk. I'll have to dig for it. But there is some very very very special stuff, including the sour Bubble, and we have some P ninety one S two's the auction as well. We've got some stuff. I know, I'm wonder what the hell I block seeds dress? Just too dark in here? You go putting this maybe say somewhere they up here somewhere. But yeah, so we're gonna have a nice waffle on the Discord. So hopefully all you guys that show up for the waffles are ready for this. It'll be a good one, pen anyone as twos.
Speaker 8: There's some other stuff in here from that's new drop too, so and I'm gonna break out some of this stuff from my collection, not that I've collected over the years, something very special.
Speaker 4: Uh So, yeah, be ready. I guess tomorrow or tomorrow or Sunday, we'll do it, depending on how many people are interacting in the discord at that time. I want to make sure that everybody that wants to participate can and I can even talk about it on here because because fuck YouTube, because this isn't gonna be on YouTube. I never will be so yeah, but this will be on the audio platforms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So make sure you get into the discord server tonight.
Speaker 4: This is the week This is the weekend. This is the weekend. So weekends we play usually unless I'm doing something stupid or.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: We also have fireside chats, you know, yeah, we there's a there's a lot of stuff going on at all times, whether you're learning about making pizza.
Speaker 4: Or yeh know, giving a world sex.
Speaker 5: Yeah that happens that that does happen more frequently than I did.
Speaker 4: But oh damn these But yeah, movie nights too. Yeah, Sunday, we need a new movie night. There's got to be something good and out new. What do we got our choices? I was also like at one point when I was trying to figure out Twitch. Initially the first time, I was like, oh, you know, I mean I can, I can like play video games on here, but I don't know anybody wants to see me play fucking video games, right, But yeah, I might do some of that just to do it, just to gain ours on Twitch and stuff so that we can use their monetization and hopefully be able to do cool ship there. I have several games I can play.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I like hit Man, what are we talking?
Speaker 4: Red Dead, Redemption two, hit Man, the brand new Dragon Age, hit Man hit Man meaning all the Hitman's uh grand Theft Auto five of course for uh Starfield? Oh oh breaking Breakpoint. Uh, that's one of my favorites, is Breakpoint forgot? It's like a Tom Clancy one or something like that. Yeah about a shooter. He's oh, pay day and pay Day. I like paid a two and three. But yeah, most most people don't like my my trendy games because I like some trendy games. You got any of those? Screw?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, In my decoupling, I lost the I lost custody of the PS five.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh goded. That sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know it.
Speaker 5: Just you know, I got a lot more plans now, so I feel like it was a good trade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know. I I don't really play games, like if I have like work to do, I don't allow myself to play games. But yeah, I've been. I've been on the I've been on the mix. You need to get you is your laptop gonna be good enough to game on?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 5: You'd have to ask much in the I don't know a video card.
Speaker 4: How much Rammy got, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I assume not much.
Speaker 5: I paid a hundred bucks for it, so it's not well ig one that I could do basic internet stuff.
Speaker 2: You know this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I figure I might be able to like get some kind of editing software because I.
Speaker 2: Do want to.
Speaker 5: I do have an idea for like a couple of video essay things that we can upload, you know.
Speaker 4: Pinser uses Canva and there's some great options on there for video editing. And it's like a half or a quarter of the price of Adobe. And yeah, it does pretty much almost everything Adobe does. Probably does the exact same things Adobe does, just under different idols. And if you're not Adobe trained, it might be a good time to look at that one.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I'm not training shit on the computer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's way cheaper. And yeah, everything I've watched her do because she's been doing all the thumbnails and everything and they've been looking great.
Speaker 5: And yeah, see my thing also, you know, because uh anonymity I do, even though I look exactly like the picture I used in my avatar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like one of them fucking AI puppets or like, you know, to do something else visually, you know, whether it be like a flow chart or something you know that. Yeah, something, Yeah, so I gotta figure that out flow charts.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I could even read a flow chart. Remember that dude there was arcing with local in the chat. This is a good story. So there's this dude that came in chat. I don't remember. I wasn't there. I missed all of it. I had to go back read. But it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Do you remember how it started? Screw?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I was fully involved, and it was stupid from the start.
Speaker 4: Let's tell this story just because it's it's a good story filler and it's funny. We don't have to say any names or anything. But the guy deserves then see seeds, yes, two point zero.
Speaker 5: But the whole thing started with another person being you know, like, hey, what do you think is going to happen now that seeds are legal or whatever?
Speaker 2: You know, and like me letting.
Speaker 5: Them know, hey, uh, I wouldn't be too worried, you know, like the people who the people who drop out probably weren't doing it anyways.
Speaker 4: And the people who dropped out had a misunderstanding of the law anyways, if they thought it.
Speaker 2: Was all legal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so like he started in from that angle about and you know us just trying to explain to him, No, they're in like quite a few states you have, you know, like you can't just buy him see yeah, so much less just grow it. Like so there's you know, it's just like trying to add the nuance. Hey, this is you know how it is, and he just like kept arguing about it. And then it went into like, dude, most of the people you know selling seeds also don't you know, follow the laws about you know, like the stuff that the Department of agg uses to like safeguard and control and mitigate the spread of diseases and viruses and stuff like that through crops. Yeah, and that went into because the thing is, so what you guys have to understand is he just kept trying to shift the conversation instead of answering.
Speaker 2: Questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he would just keep shifting it and it went into, uh, you know viraid topic, and you know him essentially, I guess, thinking that all runts are.
Speaker 4: Have a virus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he was like, you guys are fucking stupid, stupid for breeding with them.
Speaker 4: You know, anything that grows remotely slower than the rest of the population he considered a virus call all small plants, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes, which is why he was able to call all of these, but you know, make his selections and fucking veg.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But and he did say he was five hundred five hundred population, He said.
Speaker 5: A couple of things, a couple of different numbers there, which but so like, you know, it got into the you know, like, oh, so you guys keep slow plants, and you know, everyone being like, well, if it's.
Speaker 4: Good, yeah, like you run all the way through its cycle, so, you know, and clones yeah, Canada step one.
Speaker 5: And then that that went into like you know, oh, you guys are stupid for all, you know, And we were like just trying to explain very simply. You know, Hey, that's literally what breeding is like, trying to try to make a good plant better in the in the ways that it's not good. You know, That's what the whole fucking thing is about. Yes, God, And it just kept on fucking going.
Speaker 4: It kept going back to viruses specifically, and and I think I can't remember. I think was it Dan who kept nailing him on the virus thing. And then finally he said something and like locals like I actually like, look at this data all day, because that's what I do and work at a LAP So let me help you out here. Here's some He's like, but I promise you won't be able to read them, Like, you're you're not gonna be able to read this stuff. It's it's not meant for people who can't read the graphs. So Local went ahead and showed him the ground the spreadsheets and graphs, and the guy said, that's just a graph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just it was raw day.
Speaker 5: The funny thing is is everyone that he was arguing with except for me, because I'm not even a high school graduate. I want to make that clear, uh has a fucking uh a college degree. So just like just to see the foolishness and like, because he doesn't know that, you know, he, I'm pretty sure just jumped in the server to try and get custies for a seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was definitely trying to get custies for his shits.
Speaker 2: Like he still thought Naso was there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right. He was like, Yo, you fucking not so lovers, sucker dig we're all laughing, and uh yeah he was something else. My favorite part though, was that Local straight up said you're not going to be able to read the raw data.
Speaker 2: Oh, I try me.
Speaker 4: So Local puts that up and goes, that's just a.
Speaker 5: Graph, when it's it's literally the raw fucking data that spit out at local fucking place of work. Yes, it's so fucking funny to have.
Speaker 4: Watched that in like real time happening.
Speaker 2: Oh the hum risk.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And like I had already had it marked down in my head because like when people come in the discord, I kind of take notice of what they say, what they do, how they act, how they how they conduct themselves quietly, you know, say hi, of course. But the first thing he did when he came in was like, Hey, who's got cuts for sale? Here? Who's got the cuts? And I don't want it. I was like, that's not what we do here. You know, that's not going to happen here. Like you missed the full point. You missed the full the full show if you think that that's what you got out of that dude, you know. But yeah, so in my brain I marked out, Oh, this guy's going to be a problem. And then by the next morning he was gone. And the best part was Dan said, nobody boot him, Nobody kick him. This guy's gonna leave on his own.
Speaker 2: And I was like, in the beginning.
Speaker 5: Of like when it's when, because you know, the sharks were circling already, yes, and when it flipped to hostile, when he flipped it to hostile, yeah, and tell.
Speaker 2: Him no, don't you know? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh and then he fucking like he didn't even last a full day after that. I was expecting at least a couple of days of like just you know, battering him around a bit.
Speaker 2: Before he like quit and gave up. But not, he didn't even fucking make it. Like.
Speaker 4: He couldn't He couldn't evend it. He couldn't even moon beard it. He couldn't even fucking hang and just get beat. He just uh, yeah, he didn't try to up his game at all. Just that's the way it came in. Yeah, that I forgot about that. Bro was asking if anybody wanted to give money for a krusty zip bag of seeds and said coffee shit f two on them in sharpie. I feel bad for my friend Kaya who made coffee. It's like God ended up with this guy dud well.
Speaker 5: You know what that reminds me of. That reminds me of when I used to like get bag seeds, and I would just right, you know, like random notes on it for what, you know, what it smelled like or whatever. Yeah, but uh not any type of serious fucking work. Like I have a more serious bag seed collection now, just like from my harvests and stuff. When you know, you get a couple of nanners and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yep, I forgot about movie or you know, I did too until this very second when I was thinking of dipshits who didn't belong.
Speaker 2: Oh he got mad recently?
Speaker 4: Oh did you get mad at you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I don't even it was it was actually it was during that Bitter episode. That's why I thought it was so funny because I was watching the thing and then seeing that, and it's like Matt isn't even the one saying any of this ship, Like, yeah, why why aren't you talking about Bitter right now? Because he's the one who's fucking saying anything. Was you know, quite interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I do like uh better describing the I've just been.
Speaker 2: Looking at life now. It's like I'm just on.
Speaker 5: A bus and you know, yeah, people we're gonna come, people are gonna get off. I'm gonna get off. I'm going to get on other you know, like it, it is what it is, and you know what, it's been a lot, a lot cooler lately. You know, I'm not stressing as much about stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there there's always going to be disappointments. I mean there's people that hang out for a long time and and like they could be totally cool people and life situations fuck him up and they act like they normally wouldn't. Now I cannot say that was the case with my ex co host, because you had repeatedly shown through life that that was his reaction to getting in groups was to take advantage and then blame them drop drop runs too. Yeah, and it's happened post that. I mean, he's already got people for clones since.
Speaker 2: Then, like.
Speaker 4: You know, like yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Mean the guy who took almost twenty grand in cash from all these people who were supposed to be as friends and didn't fucking send out clones to a bunch of them.
Speaker 2: Yep, you mean he did that?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Well what else do we got today?
Speaker 4: I mean this is kind of this was kind of a test stream in a way because we were trying to figure out one can we get it up on can we get it up too? Can we get it up on Rumble? Can we get it up on Kick and Twitch at the same time? Really just managed to, I think, get them all up on there. Did you really need the money or just a validation? Probably both?
Speaker 2: Why can't it be both?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Probably both. I mean, it's not like he was doing any better than me financially or I better than him financially. You know, like that's everybody's broke. It's not a good time for cannabis. So yeah, yeah it was. If it was for the validation, that was a really bad attempt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe you'll see me pop on fucking Twitch or kick or something and and play games horribly and hear me say words that I probably shouldn't say out loud. I don't know, he should mute my mic I got a bad mouth when I play video games. I don't know. What else do we want? What else do we want to talk about? Anything else? Screw for this uh premiere episode of the this era or whatever we're gonna call it?
Speaker 5: Well, never mind, I'm not gonna say that I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna name the era.
Speaker 4: But yeah, probably which Reich? I mean the Riker? Uh?
Speaker 2: I do want to answer breed.
Speaker 5: I'm smoking the early dried samples of the fifty sixth day by Blue Bonnet.
Speaker 2: It's fucking good, I dig it.
Speaker 5: I'm very excited for the fucking actual dry and a little bit of gear on her.
Speaker 2: Uh I do, I man.
Speaker 5: So I also took I took an ear the LHB By Bonnet is still going, and I took a a lower branch and I got it just like hanging out in the room outside just to get like a little bit of test on that too, and because I'm at a weed.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like.
Speaker 5: It's I don't know, I'm I'm wondering if it's gonna be kind of like that original Sin that uh Sean o' two eighteen got that smelled og but like tasted tasted like mango, you know, And I'm hoping that this one will because there's like a there's a fucking sweetness in there that's just kind of like I feel like it's being kind of bullied out of the way by like the earthy og tones in it. Yeah, so you know, I don't know. I got my fingers crossed that that maybe it'll be like a fucking og smelling but fucking blueberry tasting. You know, Bud, it's looking beautiful.
Speaker 4: I send you some of the Triangle right and the Louis and stuff like that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'm about to pop the uh the s V I'm gonna use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Get some of those sex tests whenever we get the coupon codes.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I actually emailed them yesterday just kind of letting them know what was going on, just because like we had a like an expectation that we have an extra you know, X amount of viewers each week, and I was like, well, for the next few weeks, it's gonna be kind of lower. So if you guys want a wait to start till then we'll be getting them up soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, when whenever we whenever we get that.
Speaker 5: Discount code, I'm gonna I'm gonna buy and then I'm gonna do the s V that I think it's green Orchard, Green Orchid orchid. Yeah, I'm gonna run that one. Check that out, man, and then uh me and Donnie are gonna do the uh that Breeders pack of blue resin cush Remember when I bought I bought those two packs not realizing that a fifty pack was the same price, and you just sticky back, yeah, and and called me names and d m uh So we're gonna split that pack up and fucking run it, you know, my house, his house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just do it all in one go. Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: That's so fucking cool.
Speaker 2: I'm stoked on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty I'm pretty excited for that one, especially with like what other people have found in it, Like.
Speaker 4: It's the most that in the Native broken Native were probably the too most underrated out of all the O g ones that I thought like had the highest potential for keepers and for when it comes to blue as a cush strictly for testing like a higher abnormal.
Speaker 2: Testing like thees.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the terpenes specifically, I mean when you're picking up five point something percent mercing alone and there's other urpenes in there, Like, yeah, there's a certain point where you're like where does this end? Like talking six points something percent turpenes total with five per point I think five point three percent mercin was where it topped out at. Yeah, it's a it makes it very very.
Speaker 5: What Yeah, well, and good for a sticker for those producers in places where that means something. Yeah, all right, I just want to fucking blueberry o g. You know, well fifty six by Bonnet that Sean No To eighteen found.
Speaker 2: Oh it was fucking juicy and blue.
Speaker 4: Oh shit. Well, you know, I was actually surprised that Cody found something good in the pink and blue, which was the pink panties and blue bonnet. I had no expectations for that, just because of the pink panties was kind of less than what I would have expected, like you know, the cookie crews. I expected at least to be resinous and have scent, but it didn't have any of the above. But it did make a killer blue hybrid, I'll tell you what. It took a back seat to most and had the pink coloration. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I found like half of those that blue hue that the bonnet stuff gets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this, the pink panties had a pink hue up and down the stock and down the leaves stuff like that. So it looks really really cool.
Speaker 5: Dude, that is weird. So did you see that in other blueberry stuff like that weird hue that the bond tends to get.
Speaker 4: The blue hue? Yes, yeah, yeah, that is weird that in the in the bluish purple stripes stripes on stocks. There's another trait that you know that I look for when I'm selecting.
Speaker 5: Oh Dan just asked, are you going to line breed, bloop or skunk?
Speaker 2: Which is.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, only because nobody really bought me. I gave away a lot. I gave away a lot, but the Geese bond it didn't really sell. So probably we're not gonna lie and bread it. As much as I liked it, I still have a lot. There'll be plenty book it. Yeah, I don't know what. I don't know what the next plan is, but I gotta pick it, pick it out soon. And I've got to go through my big bag of ship anyways, and in preparation for the waffle tomorrow and turn on the light and find those the other auction seeds. They're still annoying me that I haven't seen it them and they should be right in front of me. It might have gotten moved over there. Yeah, so we'll have I didn't mean auction, I meant waffle waffle waffle stuff coming up this weekend only on Discord, so join us. I hope you all enjoy it. There's really cool stuff in there. There's stuff you're not to see again. S two's from Bitter. These are Bitter made with his cool ass shit blue cocky joints. I want to go smoke some blue cocky joints. I think I got some Gelato thirty three joints. So day, yeah, go good cock Okay, So yeah, we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. It was either that or some outdoor or something. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of outdoor, bucking Peach said that they ran Blooper Skunk outside and it did really well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard that it does really well outdoor. Diesel did really well outdoor too. That's fucking awesome. I hope it was a good expression for you guys.
Speaker 2: Peach.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hail, Yes, I chucked some blue cocky pollen on and O G O G scotty and smoking the result. Now, hopefully it comes out good for you. All that cookie stuff just needs to be hybridized and outcross the stuff that isn't cookies, and then you're you're back on your way to goodness. That's my that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 5: You mean you can't just keep doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: You keep crossing cookies, the cookies, the cookies. Then you end up with what's in the jarge a lot of thirty three. Anyway, I guess that's it. Uh, screw you got anything you want to finish off the weekend with?
Speaker 2: Mmm? No, not really? Fuck you YouTube?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we did everything right, like dude, Pinsers spent weeks on end editing every single text and in the descriptions, the links, every fucking thing you can think of to make sure that none of that shit happened. And yeah, every every time that she messed with it and made it better than something crazy would happen. And we were two days off for a few days off of the last suspension, so and the same thing happened last time with Chuckie's nipples. So uh, they just wanted to They're looking for any reason now, So I don't expect it to Yeah, I expect this to be the norm.
Speaker 5: We didn't even get, you know, like we were just reading.
Speaker 2: A science paper.
Speaker 5: Yes, Like we didn't even get the casual listener like only the other fucking you know, people who could probably do well in other places if we just didn't focus on weeds so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, those are the only viewers that we got.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, yeah, it was a rough one. It was a rough one. So I guess science papers are off the table for YouTube. Unfortunately, interviews are going to have to be on YouTube eventually, and maybe we'll just use highlights for YouTube and keep the rest on rumble. So yeah, anyway, we love you all.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well we're gonna talk about this after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love you all and we appreciate you all who came and watched and went to these different you know platforms and gave them a try, just to watch the show. And we will be back next week. Anything else, join the discord. Stop being lame, just join us in there.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 5: Well, you'll learn, like, no matter what level you're at in your growing journal, you will learn, yes, and it'll be awesome and a fun time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can teach some of us some shit too, yes.
Speaker 5: And they will not they're well right now, as of right now, they're they're not gonna like.
Speaker 2: Kicks off there, so yeah, so far.
Speaker 5: So at some point we're just gonna have to I guess fucking get on the onion. We'll all have to figure out how to use tour.
Speaker 4: I know, right, yeah, Jesus Christ, go back to IRC like I used to Internet relay chat.
Speaker 2: Fuck it all right.
Speaker 4: We will see you guys in the discord. Tomorrow's a waffle, probably some fights. We'll do some shit and uh see you there. Cheers. Want to sit at the table with the syndicate. Check out our Patreon and our link tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live. We have all sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most importantly, the quality is top notch. I've been saving old designs for years for this purpose, so please check it out. Syndicate here dot com. We also have an underground syndicate Discord where we get together and solve old strain history together daily. It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for.
Speaker 5: Old catalogs and knowledge.
Speaker 4: We hope you join our union of breeders and growers. Come check it out.