Speaker 1: Hey there, Jake. It's your old pal Corndiff, dropping in with a heap of birthday wishes as you embrace the grand age of thirty. Now you've clocked three whole decades of being uniquely Jake, and that, my friend, is a bounty to be proud of. As you stand on the cusp of your thirties, remember to take a moment and appreciate just how far you've grown. Much like a cornstalk reaching for the sun, you've grown stronger, taller, and wiser year after year. This year, I wish for you a future that continues to pop and sizzle with success, with each kernel of effort you plant yielding a rich harvest. May your endeavors continue to crackle with the heat of your passion and hard work. And as you set out to navigate the thrilling maze of your thirties, may you be blessed with an abundance of joy, laughter, and a whole silo of corny humor. Happy thirtieth birthday, Jake, Keep on growing, keep on glowing. Cheers from your old pal Corndiff.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's all clipping and dipping? What's up, guys? How is everybody doing? Today. Yea, yeah, good morning, got good afternoon, guys, good evening. I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is good afternoon, good evening. I hope everyone is staying safe this afternoon. I am blocked everybody clipping and dipping.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say to people, I had something today. My friend, my my friend who my friend decided let's surprise Jake with a whoa, so, what's so all right? Did he? I gonta say that guy's monitorship ship and he throw a button by answer because a idiot messages put to the chat on d Live. Mh, I can't so they lost their.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know what?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: What's so funny? As they are over their own d love trying to say, oh, I don't have time to watch you? Why don't you? Why do you instead of telling me that you didn't have time to do to watch my channel, why didn't you? Mhm? These morons are f a F I would right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to say thank you, uh to the people that are supporting the channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m h.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Put a thunder.
Speaker 4: H m hm h m.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys? I hope everybody is staying safe. You know what, it's it's funny that people want to fulfoe me when I'm having one of the best days of.
Speaker 3: You know, mhm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They would have fuffo all the time. They would have like, uh, jake.
Speaker 4: Stupid day, stoop by day, duop day stupid.
Speaker 2: But instead of like doing.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: So it is thundering right now. It is thundering. If he hasn't heard it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: I'm sixty. I want to ask you a question, brother, Do you believe and manage it? No? I just wanted to ask you what you think about what what's going on that they just announced that they announced that it's go w uh that Stephanie May is going into the Hall of Fame, sitting in the Hall of.
Speaker 6: Fame, sitting in the Haliday, thirty years after her dad, her granddad is going into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: What's up? By the way, if anybody that does wanna support the channel, support what we're doing, there's my cash up benmo in PayPal. Oh, they're putting Stephanie Mann into the Hall of Fame. They're putting her in the Hall of Fame, and they just announced three people are going into the Hall of Fame, Angeline de Love, Belviscott and Mickey James going into the TNA Hall of Fame at Bound for Glory. I don't know why they're putting like people in Hall of Fames that it's not a bricking mornar Hall of Fame. It's just a virtual hall of fame. By the way, hey, is that bussy? Shut up? But yeah, I want people to also know if you guys want to get some merch, some merch by love, some merch, merch, merche sitting in the Hall of Fame. No, yeah, By the way, guys, I just want to let people know that we have some new designs on the shop on our shop, on our fourth Wall shop, if anybody that wants to go and check it out. All right, are you doing a show tonight in sixty are you doing a show tonight? Mhm, sending in the Hall of it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, guys, if you did, if you, if you, if you, everybody, thank God every day, don't order even the day, tell.
Speaker 3: Me word to the day.
Speaker 2: That'll walk later. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just want to say to people, thank you.
Speaker 3: Guys so much.
Speaker 2: For the support. I just want to say this, you will get some stuff on Patreon. I just want to let people know this that I put I put a bunch of stuff on Patreon to help you know. By the way, I do put a lot of stuff on Patreon that I don't put on like, there you go. So I want people to know this. Let people know that I'm love. I'll let people know that I'm love because number one, I'm a marketer, a market the way that Yeah, by the way, if anybody that does want to watch over a rumble, there you go. I've been mhm, I thought I was. Oh I wasn't theod yeah yeh, but but I hope people. I just want to say I wish shooting my hoods move. I just want to say thank you guys so much, from the bottom of my heart to I want people to start like using my throne more than my Amazon works list. I'm gonna go here's the thing, because people are starting to so people have decided to stop like, so guess what canceling it. I'm deleting it. Delete list because I deleted my Amazon worst list because morons fafo. And I'm gonna use Throne instead decided to stop using Amazon Worse List because because people now, because people are doing the old let's clear out his worst list and delete everything there's because they these uh.
Speaker 3: People that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bobby Nick and all his bronis are sending people over to troll me. So thrown is gonna be where we where we have a whistle is now at So if anybody that doesn't want to get stuff out of the throne the difference, I will be letting know that you're shipping it because it lets me know. I'm like Amazon that won't let me know anything. Yeah, hey, pauper, Pauper I, By the way, guys, Paper eighty is a great human being. Pauper today did something really nice for me and sent me three hundred and eleven dollars Amazon gift card. If you guys haven't checked out Poper's latest video, Poper's Poper's a good person. No, Kip, you're not. By the way, if anybody that does want to check out Poper's latest video, there rumble there you go, let me repost it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, but guess what.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 3: I still got some stuff on there.
Speaker 2: Listen, before I even deleted it, I here's the thing. I was actually going to delete it whistless anyway, because people are fulflling right now. They're the reason Why'm gonna use thrown instead. I'm pissing, but imp hold on, h And the difference is it will let me know, Yes, yes, Kip, I made a bunch of songs here. I'll even put them on my Uh. You know, I want people to know this, Kip.
Speaker 3: By the way, baddie, h.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rock rock songs, a lot of good songs, fucking rock. Oh shut up, that's way. But yeah, and that's what I love about. By the way, when I when I'm gonna pay for the paid restraint for this next month, because I like restraint better than stream yard, because I'm tired of the bullcrap he comes cup. Yeah, and you know what the thing is, what's the self said? Up? I got rock, I got country, I got pop. Every day. I don't do past your show, uh sor about because he's never asked me to do his show anymore. You know, he's got Jacob and Bamby and all of them over there. Uh, he's got Jacob booking, booking people on shows. Here's the thing, He's not an interviewer. He is not an interviewer. Heshi is not an interviewer. He's more of a person. Yeah, hey, you know, you know what the thing is today? He's over there, he's got he's got, He's got Jacob booking guests for him. Why doesn't he go book his own guest? Why doesn't he book his own guest? Hesh hesg doesn't book guests. He gives people to book the guests for him. I go out and I booked the guests for him. I go book guests for myself. I won't help him. Listen, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink you, you know, Pesci's say what paper lit popery. I can't keep up, you know. And the thing is, he has all these people, why doesn't he here? Here's the thing, why doesn't he do the steps of getting a real, real guest? I would have Here's the thing if me and Pashi were still friends, I would have gotten him tony.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that does wanna anybody that does want to support the channel, does wight buy me a coffee? If you guys want to support the channel? Yeah, and here and here's the thing he doesn't want to put the word. Here's the thing. I would have gotten him some good guests. I have a few friends I could have I couldn't even Here's the thing I couldn't. Here's the thing he's gonna miss out on the If I get Tom bergeron on my show. I have tom Bergrod coming on, I's won him on the show. I have a few friends that our big I got tom I might get tom Bergrod. I'm working on some stuff. You know. It's it's not about it's not about who you know. It's what you know in this business.
Speaker 3: It's and here's the thing, you know.
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, got a little gift for everybody, you're right, Yeah, yeah, I got a little bit of news Pauper. I just want to let people know that Polper is a little delirious right now. Yo, I Rock, I could call I could have I could have got Pesci e Rock. Oh, I could have got Peschi Rey the Veto or Chad Zumac. Oh this show. Yeah he does because I Rock knows who the star is. I Rock knows who the star is. By the way, can someone let me know if I get a membership a sub over on Rumble or A or A or a Rumble rant. Please I can't see it because you know, I get so tired. Did you both? No, I don't think, sir, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I vote forgot Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, I just want to let people know that here's the thing. Let me get my uh correct here right now. I am at Just by the way, I want people to know.
Speaker 3: That if you guys.
Speaker 2: Wanna support this channel, you can support us. Not financially, you guys can a you can go and look. We have fifteen hundred and sixty audios up on spreaker and you can also hold man. Yeah, I'm getting people to so this is so if, by a way, do you want to put this out.
Speaker 3: There that we are on.
Speaker 2: We're on apple Pide. We're on apple Pide, We're on Spotify, so what's up? Yeah, I love you cat doing or Spotify. We'reund I Heart Radio. Opie says that he's on high Heart. It's actually easy to get on high Heart even I'm on it. We're on Amazon. Yeah, So if you guys want to support the channel, you guys can do that. We also want also to say thank.
Speaker 3: You guys so much.
Speaker 2: From the bottom of our hearts. Here we do support you guys, and.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Do it. But here's the thing here, her Toby Keith channel didn't get h didn't get took down. Why the Charlie Kurt So I want to say, I love you guys. Sorry, I'm having a hard time or now doing some I love you guys. Keep keep the greet, keep the greet, keep the grease to the payment. Yeah, it's still there because I have a video on one of my playlists because she puts it. Here's the thing. I looked at the video and found out it was one of her videos. I was watching it and it put it on one of my fucking playlists of her. Should have been a cowboy video. Patriots for Charlie Kirk. Ye know she's she's an idjan, She's an idgit that she's fuffowing right now. And I want to say thank you, guys, and I want to say thank you to anybody that has came to the channel and supported this channel. And I love you guys, Audios amigos, see you soon.