Speaker 1: Honorable Men, honorable mention, honorable mention, not.
Speaker 2: Honor serving with you all.
Speaker 3: Great motives to become the newest member of honorable was a movie at one point, I don't remember the name of it.
Speaker 1: Harry Connock Junior played a crazy guy in prison, like a murderer.
Speaker 3: And he's talking about some people sending him their squirrel covers. Ah.
Speaker 1: The scientists do nothing but fun things now Lowborough University physicists.
Speaker 2: Wayward Son what No, no, copycat.
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Physicists at Lowborough University have created the world's smallest violin using nanotechnology. They said that the instrument is smaller than the width of a human hair. Uh and were on this tiniest of all the violins will actually help them into an array of applications, from improving the efficiency of computers to finding new ways of harvesting energy.
Speaker 2: That was a good movie. Copycat.
Speaker 3: I don't remember who else was in that episode.
Speaker 2: Sigourney Weaver. I believe Holly Hunter number nine, number nine. I did nine place if a cocky dirty nine times out of tennis partners dirty too, and I speak.
Speaker 1: Nine languages nine basically everybody at table learning I'll be all ready to go another nine and niner?
Speaker 2: Did I get you a niner? In there where you're calling from?
Speaker 1: Alwakie talkie.
Speaker 2: Kissing can actually spread depression and anxiety, according to a study, a study out of wear It's not just Mono and herpes, a study out of iran.
Speaker 1: Ah okay, where everybody is joyful and happy all the time.
Speaker 2: And kissing willy nilly. They say that depression anxiety can trigger the release of cortisol, which can disrupt Cortisol is very in the zeitgeist right now? Is it not?
Speaker 3: My God?
Speaker 2: It's everywhere, which can disrupt the delicate balance of bacteria in the mouth. Spouses can transfer this bacteria while smooching. In fact, I love out says, spouses can transfer this bacteria like that's the only people who kiss right because it's Iran. Eighty million bacteria transferred in just one ten second kiss, they say. The authors of the study found that when one spouse had poor mental health and trouble sleeping, the healthy partner suffered similar symptoms after just six months. How about kissing had nothing to do with it and being with somebody who is not mentally healthy it will make you depressed?
Speaker 3: Aaran Now you guys are going number eight. A Clive is bowled every eight second.
Speaker 1: Listening to eight different bosses drown on about mission statements.
Speaker 3: Hey, this maybe a repeat.
Speaker 1: The Kentuckie Fried Chicken Sorry, KFC now went with chicken flavored toothpaste, irresistible, coating your teeth in flavor before leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean. They sold out of it shortly after they introduced it.
Speaker 3: I wonder I toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. It would just make you want to eat fried chicken all the time. So they say, if you know you're worried about snacking or eating too much, to brush your teeth often, because the mintie thing doesn't make you want to eat. If you brush your teeth with fried chicken, all you're gonna want is fried chicken.
Speaker 3: That's still sounds fine?
Speaker 2: Sound good?
Speaker 1: Quick update news wise, before we get to number seven. The Trump administration and has moved now to return Kilmar Abrego Garcia from that prison in El Salvador, but in order to face criminal charges against him stemming from a traffic stop in twenty twenty two in Tennessee, where he was accused of human trafficking.
Speaker 2: So be careful what you wish for number seven.
Speaker 3: The seventh son of the seventh, so we're on the seventh day, would have government seven eight.
Speaker 2: Seven years of college down to drain seven seven days.
Speaker 1: There are animals in different parts of the world that create and that become menaces, menaces.
Speaker 2: Menasi, menasi, shall we uh?
Speaker 1: Mountain lions here in California can become a problematic, right. Sometimes they'll kill people, sometimes they'll kill livestock. In Thailand, it's either monkeys or elephants, it seems. And in this case, a wild, hungry elephant caused havoc in a grocery store, and he strolled in from a nearby national park and just started eating stuff on the shelf.
Speaker 2: The huge male elephant is known as ply bang Leck. And this is near a road near the Yao Kai National Park. Oh yeah, I went there. Okay, I've been there. Yeah, the guy, the hiker, the hiking guide, I may have. I saw three elephants while I was there. They were majestic and peaceful and beautiful and not looking for snacks in a market. They were eating green things like trees. Beautiful say that again, beautiful animals.
Speaker 3: They said, you said they were eating things like trees.
Speaker 2: Is that what I said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why did you do that? I don't even know I did that.
Speaker 1: They're eating things like trees. It's on the tape. We'll have to go back and turned into a muppet.
Speaker 3: Here's number six.
Speaker 1: I got six six, number six true.
Speaker 3: Don't give you.
Speaker 2: Think of.
Speaker 3: Drink another ship pround. I won't lift that state up special just for yeah, you guys going. There's a lockdown in Rock River Thursday morning. I believe that's Texas.
Speaker 1: Albany County Sheriff's office got a call about shots fired.
Speaker 3: In Rock River.
Speaker 1: Rather than running around like a chicken with its head cut off, the sheriff put out Rock River schools in lockdown just to be careful.
Speaker 3: It was a rooster.
Speaker 1: Well, we get the sheriff said, we don't get many calls for roosters around these parts, but we do get calls for shots fired from time to time, usually for recreational shooting on private property or public land. And it turns out two people were frustrated with the crowing of a well known rooster, so they attempted to silence it with a shotgun. I don't know, there's so many jokes to.
Speaker 2: Be made with you know, uh, I can't say it. You could, I could, but I don't. I'm not going to die on that mountain. There's there's other times when I want to use that word that doesn't involve a rooster, that I will get suspended for a rooster. A rooster, and what you do to a gun to silence.
Speaker 3: Said rooster, you rack the shotgun.
Speaker 2: There's another term for it, number five for five, I have five rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Those would be a favorite loves immediately.
Speaker 2: Five women are in trouble after a pole dancing stunt at a Greek palace. British dancers were films swinging around the white post at Corfu's Old Palace. This I've been there. This is I'm just kidding. I haven't a two hundred year old former royal residence. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Speaker 3: And it's got a stripper poll.
Speaker 2: It's got a poll. It's not meant to be stripped on, But there they are. What do you think about this?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 1: Katie's forty, Imagene is thirty, Alicia's thirty two, Sharon is fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Get it's Sharon. Never too late to be what you might have been.
Speaker 3: I watch that man watch that number four or minute's.
Speaker 2: Probably on his fourth tranquilizer by.
Speaker 3: Now, commandment number four.
Speaker 2: This isn't the same world.
Speaker 3: I hadn't heard this.
Speaker 2: That porn Hub blocked access in France this week.
Speaker 1: There's a new French age verification laws. Several states have been trying.
Speaker 3: To do that here. I don't know where we are in that legislation.
Speaker 2: Shocked that this is coming from France, aren't.
Speaker 3: They las fair? Yeah? I would think so.
Speaker 1: At five o'clock, Pornhub blocks France from its from accessing its website, and then proton VPN, a virtual private network, tweeted that by five thirty, proton VPN registrations had increased by one thousand percent. For context, this is more than when TikTok blocked American viewers number three three shall.
Speaker 3: Be the number of that shop count and the number of the counting shall be three weight were dead within three hours.
Speaker 2: Three security clearance level three.
Speaker 3: All three of the three. I got all three of you guys, for the rest of your natural born live. After that three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 2: Three. I feel that people in China are often so much more poetic than we are. Especially when we hear official correspondence. You know, between governments, the Chinese government, the way of the words is very different. There was a woman in China and she was broken up with and what did she deliver to her ex boyfriend friend? Pain as she delivered a huge ton of onions, like two hundred dollars worth of onions to her ex And it came with this note I cried for three days. Now it's your turn poetry.
Speaker 1: He resold the onions for about two hundred bucks. He got them for free, very very smart with their money.
Speaker 3: Here's number two. What's going on?
Speaker 2: You two?
Speaker 1: We two people.
Speaker 3: There's two sons and no women.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the headline for you. Swindled for sperm a forty nine year old man was a swindled out of a bunch of money after falling victim to a sperm donation scam. What it did is it promised a hefty payout in exchange for his participation. Came across this online ad featuring an attractive woman enticed him to provide his personal information through an online form. Shortly after, he's contacted by via WhatsApp by a woman who promises and that the sperm donation process would involve sexual intercourse. Yeah, I told you you got to stop doing that. I don't have nightmares about this guy, like all weekend.
Speaker 3: I'll donate it, but I gotta do it the old fashioned way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was also swindled out of more than twenty thousand Malaysian ringots.
Speaker 2: Why is he paying to give his Oh? Is it just prostitution? And they call it sperm donation? Is that it? Did?
Speaker 1: I not get it because men will pay for that. What do you mean why does he get swindled by it?
Speaker 2: Well, because he paid a bunch of money and I thought it was a like to donate his sperm. But why would you pay money if you're giving the sperm? But now I'm understanding that it's the old fashioned Yeah, I get it now. I thank you, thank you for that. I love it when you use pay back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number one, number one, number one.
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 2: Are you the number one? Number one? Number one? Number one? You ever hear about ozempic penis?
Speaker 1: No, A few weeks ago we did the summer penis, But I don't I've never heard of ozembic.
Speaker 2: Penis the same kind of, same kind of feel to this one as well, okay, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: The average size, they say of British units has increased by zero point four six inches. A new study says that to the UK currently ranks eighth eight in the world for that size. They suggest that, uh, that that drug, the semaglutides, could be increasing men's sizes.
Speaker 3: I say that's not the case. No, I say, that's simply an illusion.
Speaker 2: Because the men are getting smaller.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a scientist and I've never They said the men's units often shortened as they get older because of increasing body fat and increasing prostate size, drawing it back into the body.
Speaker 2: I did not know about that, but that's that's incentive to get your prostate checked. What you don't want it to be sucked back into your body?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure you would, Okay, all right, sorry, send you a couple of pictures you dig a look at. Yeah, yeah, watch your mail now, you guys, go on get year