Speaker 1: Know what I want to get right into it. Thanks to our friends over at Shell Federal Credit Union four years running the suburb Summer Sizzler. Somebody just checked in from Rosenberg. It's Manny Is said, Joe, don't mess this up or you're out, like you will have to leave, Joe. He wants you out of Rosenberg if you don't represent today on the game.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely we Joe you there, yes, sir. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I don't know if you guys know this about the game, but when you lose, I give out your home address on the air and then people come over with the pitchforks and the torches and everything and they let you know that they're not happy about you for sale signs.
Speaker 2: I won't do that to you, Joe. I won't do that to you. Joe.
Speaker 1: I need you to calm down. I don't need you to be nervous at all. Okay, I don't need you to be nervous. You ready to do this?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Okay. That's Joe from Rosenberg.
Speaker 1: Alexander's been listening to the buzz all week long, said he knows the bands, he knows the song titles. Alexander, I mean, do you have a do you have a weakness moving into this game, anything that you would share with us before the game.
Speaker 2: I just hope I can remember it.
Speaker 1: I hope you can too, Dude, Yeah, I hope you can too. I'm looking for someone to come in here and show me a little something, show me a little domination. During the Suburb Summer Sizzler. Here we go, it's game number four, alex is going to load up a song clip. Oh, I got it ready.
Speaker 2: You're going to.
Speaker 1: Have to yell out your name when you feel confident that you know the band name and the song title.
Speaker 2: Okay, Joe you ready? I'm ready for Joe. You got me nervous? Now you got me nervous? Huh, Alexander, you ready?
Speaker 3: Let's go?
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go, guys, show me a little something here, Day number four, Suburb Summer Sizzler. Boys, take a listen, shout out your name when you think you know the song title and band.
Speaker 1: She's no good with words, but worse stutter had a joke. It will grow mad tick of stuff to n Tom gave down words listening for someone to shout out their names.
Speaker 3: Much worse it out?
Speaker 2: Uh, cat got your tongue Alexander.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Guys, Joe, did you understand how the game works? You shout out your name when you think you know the band and song title. You don't how this works, right, Joe?
Speaker 2: You just hid job. They both have to move out of their suburbs. Out Joe, I'm sorry? Did you say yes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know how it works?
Speaker 2: Okay? Would you like another song?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Neither one of you knew that that was Fallout Boy Fallout Boy dance Dance was the name of that song, Okay, I did not know? Okay, no, I know you didn't know Richard and Humble, Rosenberg and Rosenberg and Humble draw on my list. She got another one for him. Thank god. I brought a backup song. I mean cool as you guys do in my Headn't somebody you know what my mom would say, s or get off the pot.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, that's what Irene Ryan s or get off the pot.
Speaker 2: You get one more shot at this. Boys, here we go fiddling around.
Speaker 3: Shout out your name when you think you know the band and song title. Good God, good luck? Joe?
Speaker 2: Joe either fine again? Yep, I'm Joe, you made right? I gotten dance if we went.
Speaker 1: If we went a whole flipping week and nobody got one's own right, it's gonna be like, wait a minute, we're doing the wrong day here, man, we're doing the wrong day here.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, you got it right, Alexander.
Speaker 3: Uh. I gotta keep on practicing, but I'll be ready for next year. Really, okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you didn't ask Organ off the pod. All right, Alexander, we gotta say Joe one man, Joe.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, somebody doing it the right way advancing Joe Rosenberg.
Speaker 2: Looks like you can another week or two.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: That's good. I don't need nobody kicking out.
Speaker 1: All right, Joe, thank you for maybe single handedly saving the game today.
Speaker 2: Joy No, no, no, Julie, you Monday set or not yet? I know I'm putting on the spot. I want to quit. Do you have Monday's game set?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We got Monday.
Speaker 3: We got Katie versus League City, the best side taking off League City, and.
Speaker 1: They better be ready because if they're like today's game, I'm I'm just going to cancel the games.
Speaker 2: Say hey, hey, good job, take that back. I know the first round was brutal, but Joe is the first guy this week. Yeah, after not answering for a whole song. Yeah still Joe, I love you. You saved the game.