Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Amos has.
Speaker 2: Conding living Mon's property.
Speaker 1: Of all times. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master. Can you did it? Then you did it? Where you did?
Speaker 3: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, allowed to play, Come to play the first.
Speaker 1: So starn is rising, John, wake up, wake up now, don't worry. We're all here.
Speaker 3: Showed you how jen Witz, Holl frostytion K and Boti Homopho.
Speaker 4: This is It's a famuphy.
Speaker 1: Don't turn down down Jess, wait and say are you ready? Are you ready to jop? It's time to start to show class kick my fling about Bristo's a big man.
Speaker 3: Mary Show, Welcome to the work in week.
Speaker 1: It's all such a war.
Speaker 3: Kick back, make up that, up it and make it hardcore. Hey, you're whisby and then mess picked up your soul there line you're on the air.
Speaker 5: Eight Good morning.
Speaker 1: It's the Big Mad Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online. The website that rocks is kmode dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under be MMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we are on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, good morning, good morning, Gimpee e good morning. Dates to Oklahoma on the line weekend GA tickets could be yours Labor Day week and Godsmack, popa, Roach Slayer, a gazillion other bands happening Labor Day weekend, and the eighth annual Cowboy Cup as well. That's right, they've added the Cowboy Cup to Oklahoma. We've also got listener emails today and we've got to tell the Truth. Your chance to get to know the show better, ask any question that you want. I came across an article in UH in the UH the in the online world, and it was talking about Disney adults. Do you know what a Disney adult is?
Speaker 4: Is that a adult that is obsessed with Disney?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, pretty much. And someone who that's their identity right right, where's Mickey Mouse stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know someone like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think almost everybody knows somebody like that. Yeah, okay, it can be kind of creepy more.
Speaker 4: Well, I know this guy who he has like a Mickey Mouse wallet. He's in his thirties, late thirties. Sure, Mickey Mouse wallet. His dinner plates at home are Disney.
Speaker 1: Dinner plates, okay, like the fancy ones.
Speaker 4: Are just day to days okay, Yeah, coffee mugs, and I mean as far as Disney decor in my house, I have a few Christmas ornaments. Sometimes they go up, sometimes they don't. At Christmas. That's about it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have I might have a couple of frozen things, but I don't have really any Disney anything. Yeah I need well, I contempt, but yeah, because your parents went and you didn't get to go, So I can understand your reasoning. But I have a take on Disney adults that I don't know if you' all gonna love. And that isn't the difference. There's no difference between that person and the person that spends too much on their mod in their car. No, No, it's or golfing or hunting or NFL. I think NFL might be a little different. I don't think you see people going to twenty thousand dollars financial debt. Ah, I don't know I have some pretty avid football fans for that are friends, and I don't see them ever doing that. And they don't have their dinnerware and wallets and ornaments that fill the whole tree. Some do. Some have like a man cave. Sure right, right, sure, yeah, but maybe it's not too far off. But some of these Disney adults go really deep. One drained his whole savings account multiple times to become one of them. And some of the families and teachers juggle extra jobs or carry thousands of dollars in credit card debt just for the trips. And apparently the reason why is there's this like Disney bubble that happens that when you're in Disney or doing this, things just disappear. So for example, you think it's Disney money, not real money, okay, and that there's yeah, and that there's a status amongst these people comparing trips collections, how much of a fan they are? Like over the top? Does it? By the way, does any of this sound like people that mod their trucks or hunters or golfers, Well I got this, well, I got that right, same thing, just different costumes, right, And some extreme examples of people that have lost a lot of money. Is One couple went to Disneyland every single day for over a year. Rain, workdays, holidays, it didn't matter. They made it part of their daily routine.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I think if you live in the city, you could argue it's a little bit different. They make it a different price point for you. It's easy to get there, you go and stay in your own bed. It's like going to the grocery store, essentially. One woman, the college student I talked about, spent her entire savings. She kept going back even after the money was gone, and she said it was worth it for the happiness and escape. Okay, is your life that bad? I mean some people have trauma. Sure, go to Disneyland every day. Yeah. One teacher had took on sidework just to afford the annual vacations and carried thousands of dollars in debt, like I talked about, and still planned the next trip before the last one. That's called dopamine stacking. So like, you plan the trip and then there's the anticipation and the excitement, and then you do it and before you've even gone, you're doing it again. Right. One couple had a one hundred thousand dollars Disney wedding because they wanted to get married at Walt Disney World resort, castle, photos, character appearances, themed receipts, all making it go into debt. Some people'll do it based off the you know, living close by, so they get the annual passholder. That's a little manageable to do. And they don't treat it like a vacation. They treat it like this is just part of my second life, right that they have. And I don't know people in football world that do that. I know a very small amount that go to games, maybe season ticket holders, right, and they have the whole thing and they set up and but for some reason it feels different.
Speaker 6: Right right right, I would say that probably maybe concert people are probably along those lines more so than NFL people. You know, we go to music festivals all over the country hit two, three, four of them in a year. Yeah, I'll go into any in every concert that's in your town, buying the merch.
Speaker 1: I don't know is it as common for people to follow bands across the country. I'm not saying, of course it's zero. I know some people do it, but it's not like the impression of the grateful dead you know, selling oranges across the country. You to try and make it shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think it's so far as following one band anymore. I think it's festivals. There's not a lot of people that will go to Welcome to Rockville, Rockklahoma, all the major festivals around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm being honest, the idea of doing the honeymoon there sounds like a giant stick in the eye at Rocklahoma or Disneyland, Disney Oh, if I'm being honest, even Rockahoma. That doesn't sound like a great honeymoon to me.
Speaker 6: Right, I ain't gonna bang all weekend with all the generators running in the.
Speaker 1: Back, right in the dust, right now. If that's your identity and you love that type of thing, Okay, I'm not much of a camper.
Speaker 6: It's not much different than those people that getting married at the waffle house.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you met at the waffle house, if you met at Rockahoma, and now you got me.
Speaker 6: Eh, But I do love their smothered and covered ash Browns. Let's get married.
Speaker 1: Here, the first kid Ash Brown, Ash only if your last name was Brown, right right? If you don't want to get.
Speaker 6: Away from that three way is not a great name for a kid. As you get your name, you don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I think meet my dad. I think right, I'm pretty sure that's my mom dad. But going and that crazy. And there are people that even have like a Disney credit card only, which makes sense. There's a lot of organizations that have branded credit cards to earn points towards their thing. Chief's credit cards are a thing earned points towards the Chief stuff. I've always been of the ideology of if something's got that big of a grip on you, you got a problem. You gotta learn to say no to things.
Speaker 6: We would say it to people who smoke crack, meth heads, alcoholics. You know, they spend all their money on all these substances. Look at I'm like, eh, you got a problem, you need help. Yeah, But when it comes to Didnetyland, don't nobody care because it didn't need land.
Speaker 1: So some possible reasons why people do it. Disney is a controlled, predictable, safe world. So you get there, you don't worry about anything. You don't have to worry about anything. And what I mean is that you know somebody accosting you, pickpocketing you, you believe that it's a completely safe environment. It's the happiest place on the earth. Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they say that's the children and it's a small world that we can never leave because there's no real problem.
Speaker 1: I don't when you see a video online of a fistfight at Disney World, very rare, right, very rare. It isn't like you know, going to a Spirit Airlines, right, or a waffle house at eleven am or eleven pm. Some people do it just because it reminds them of their childhood. Maybe they maybe they lost a parent, and so that's their way. They try to identify and get back to it because the the memories are so powerful. Sorry, give me from people that go have gone there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that makes more sense than anything else you've said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people just identify as being the Disney person. They love the status it gives them. Maybe in their real life they have trouble being extroverts and having relationships, but in this online world of Disney adults, they feel important is seen, right, and so they raise their hand and people are like, oh, and are they're envious because you got to go recently and that's a that's a hit man, that's a drug and you start going taking more and more and more of it. That's one of the craziest things just about in society in general right now is the social media world has created this I matter thing, which is fine except you start believing you're the only one that matters. And what was the thing I see said? There are some people out there looking to see if your cup has enough, while others are seeing if your cup has more than me. And that's the difference in people right now. And you get to this point where you're seeing if you're have you had more trips than me? Are you a bigger fan of the band than me? Are you a bigger fan? Like that's not okay? Rather than like, hey have you heard of this band? It's that one of mentality. Yes, yeah, keeping up with the Jones is yeah. Do you keep a vacation bucket? So, if you know what the Dave Ramsey money bucket thing is, do you keep a separate money line item to save money for vacations. I don't gimpim, not so much like an envelope or a bucket or something of that effect. But I know I'm taking vacation, and I know what our bonus schedule is, and I use that money to go on vacation, if that makes sense. I'm not actively saving. We'll take one hundred dollars out of this paycheck, one hundred dollars out of this one. No, it's like, I know I'm gonna have this amount of money at this point in time, so I'm gonna use that money for this. Yeah. I'm a big believer in doing it that way. It's less of a kick in the balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So far as saving the money a little bit every month, yeah yeah, yeah, And it just works well from my mindset and my neurological problem. But some people do it for just for Disney. But they do it just for the chiefs, or they do it just for their truck so they can buy, you know, the next underlighting carriage or raise it another quarter bench. Because there's not much difference between the people that raise their truck and have all these mods that are completely unnecessary and the people that are Disney. That's why I always make the joke about people make fun of juggalos. I'm like, yeah, no, I get it. Cheeseburger and Paradise, Yeah, in a juggle ho are not that different. They just wear different costumes. No, No, they're just extreme. They're fanatics, yes, where the word fan comes from. They're fanatics of that particular person or group whatever. And there's nothing wrong with it as long as you're not going extreme and murdering people over your you know thing. I mean, I think there is something wrong with it if you do so much that it impedes in your your personal life and put you into debt and jeopardizes things. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm a believer that Listen. It's your life. You could do whatever the hell you want. If you want to send yourself into debt because a Disney, go for it. It's not for me, but it's what makes you happy, you know what. It's not doing meth.
Speaker 1: It isn't the physical act of doing myth. But it is an addiction. True statement, true statement. But it could be a lot worse. I guess.
Speaker 6: I guess maybe if they start doing bad things like I'm robbing my neighbor so I can you know, afford my trip to Disney this year, or I'm out cutting off catalytic converters so I can go to Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, no, but if you're denying your kid an extracurricular activity, just so you can go to Disney, right, kids will be all right, all right, listen, we got to take a break. We got tickets to run a lot always reservices right always, parents fault tickets to Oklahoma. We're gonna give those away. Coming up. We got listener emails, and we got to tell the truth. We'll be back. These are stories you may have missed in the news, but we cover them here. Let's go ahead and get started with today's news quikies. It's time for newsquakies. World news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's corby Gimbean Lindsay with what's going on newsquakies from the Big nine Morning showing ninety seventy five kmod.
Speaker 4: Domino's driver arrested for striking customer with car so Thirty six year old Zachary Nicholas Walton was working as a pizza delivery driver for Dominoes on April twenty ninth in Fulton, Missouri, when he was arrested following what police initially thought was an accident. So authorities say that Walton became upset over not receiving a tip and began yelling profanities at the customer. There's also video footage reportedly showing him shouting at the customer, what are you gonna do, bitch? Come get me? So he then drove towards the victim. Police alleged that Walton accelerated the car forward, striking the man, who then jumped onto the hood to avoid further injury, and then Zachary fled at a high rate of speed and was later found at the Domino's location, where he admitted to driving at the victim just to scare him because he didn't get a tip. That was the whole reason.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not justifiable, but I understand being mad.
Speaker 4: Sure, he's facing charges including armed criminal action, first degree assaults, and leaving the scene of an accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that all checks out. Yeah. If the guy who's the quote unquote victim here jumps on the hood, the guy's not closing, but the guy jumps on the hood, get in trouble.
Speaker 6: No, If the car is driving towards the person that's jumping on the hood and that's the reason why he's jumping on the hood, or is the person just jumping on the hood to jump on the hood the last one one, then yeah, yeah, absolutely he needs get in trouble because that's damage to your property.
Speaker 1: But if the guy what I'm saying is the guy the owner who didn't tip, puts his self in harm's way and jumps onto the hood. Yeah, should the driver get in trouble?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Should the driver get in trouble? I thought it was the guy they getting in trouble. No, the driver should not get in trouble because the driver didn't do anything wrong. The guy that didn't tip is just being an asshole and jumping on your car.
Speaker 1: Don't jump on hoods of cars. No, this isn't movies. You're not bo duke man. No, it's You're not Michael Knight. It's not a good idea unless you're a stunt person. Yeah, and do this on the rag or a physics major. Yeah, and understand how physics work around turns and breaking. You should not be doing that now.
Speaker 6: Although it is pretty awesome, I've seen those professional athletes jump over a moving car that's coming towards them.
Speaker 1: That's pretty awesome. I've also seen him not do it. If you know what I'm saying, those are the better ones.
Speaker 6: Scott's been caught having sex with the trash can just goes to show that people will do anything nowadays. By do I mean have sex with obviously comes out of Scotland. Tarbolton is the town that it comes out of, and the incident actually happened last Halloween, but I guess he's just now getting sentenced over it. So what happened was is a dude named Craig proven was spotted by a neighbor with his pants down around his ankles thrusting at the trash can. The neighbor described it to police as having sex with the bin. He was then seen eating cardboard out of it before the neighbor shouted at him and then called the police. The police got there and they found Craig with this box, shorts on and kind of wobbly. He said that he had his pants down so he could show the officers his injuries.
Speaker 1: I tried to show my wife my injury last night. But yeah, So.
Speaker 6: This guy, apparently, at least according to his lawyer anyway, has an unusual background and conduct. I don't know if that's just you know, fancy talk for mental illness or he's just weird, but regardless, he goes to jail, finally gets sentenced, and now all he has to do is fifty hours of unpaid work, so volunteer work, you know, community service. And he was spared from being put on the sex offenders register, which I don't agree with. I think he should be put on the sex offenders list.
Speaker 1: I think if you expose your genitals, hold on, I want to make sure I get this right. Well, I think if you expose your general deals to people intentionally, you should go on the sex offenders list.
Speaker 6: But if you're in the front of if you're in the street, let's just say the trash cans like you put him on the curb right when when trash day's out right and you're out there and you got your pants around your ankles and God looks like you're rumping this uh this trash can here, you can't tell if the dongs out or not because you know it's it's across the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, does that count? I think it counts. So if a woman's there and he's engaging in sexual activity in between the trash cans, should they go on the sex offenders list? I mean they are offending the sex. I'm just saying that. We'd say all the time, like to consenting adults shouldn't put you on the sex offenders list, right, And just because there was he was a solo artist doesn't necessarily But you are out in public, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: If you can get in trouble for walking around in your house but ass naked but the curtains are open, that's basically the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm just I was just correlating with the sex part. Yeah, because we typically the argument we always have is if there's a consenting other person involved, we go, why are they getting on the sex offender's list.
Speaker 6: I think that if it involves the sex and you're in the public doing it, yes you should be on that list, regardless if your.
Speaker 1: Trash can or otherwise. Yes, if you were caught just peeing by the trash can, then it's like, okay, he was just taking a leak. Clearly there's the puddle. So the motion of the ocean is what you have issue with that puts you on the list. I think that's what does it?
Speaker 6: Okay, Now, if you're just sitting there too, consenting adults between two trash cans soaking, as the BYU students call it, ah different story, right, there's.
Speaker 1: No motion there's no ocean. We just soaking. Using different vernacular does not make you less guilty exactly. You call it murder. I caught it settling a disagreement, right, The jury called a manslaughter matters. Cancer patient develops uncontrollable Irish accent during treatment. Oh No, An American in his fifties with prostate cancer developed an uncontrollable Irish accent. Duke University and Carolina Urologic Eurologic Research Center researchers published the case in the British Medical Journal, calling it the first foreign accent syndrome case linked to prostate cancer. The patient maintained the Irish broche for twenty months of treatment until his death. Although he lived in England during his twenties and had distant Irish family connections, he never spoke with an Irish accent. Previously. Doctors believe a paranello plastic neurological disorder caused the syndrome, where cancer patients immune system attacks brain and nerve tissue. Quote. His accent was uncontrollable, present in all settings, and gradually became persistent. According to researchers, only two similar cancer related cases exist, both involving women. Patients between two thousand and nine and twenty eleven, to which I said, so what back in the day when somebody had to developed a crazy accent, they went look at this psychopath pretty put him in the ward and they were like, oh, that's cancer. Because then well they didn't or they didn't know it was cancer. They're like just speaking in crazy tongues and losing her hair. Do you think that's what happened to Madonna?
Speaker 6: No, she she got that British accent there for a little while.
Speaker 4: I think you moved there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: You would have to live there forever. Yeah. And also I'm gonna go with she's just weird like that. Her and Brittany are not a far distance. No, No, in terms of oddity. Right, she just wanted to pretend like she belonged or she had cancer, right she was getting treatment for prostate cancer. Probably not, but you never know. Or she was she was were. She wasn't being attention whore. She was just living herself. She's being living her truth. Right. All Right, We're gonna take a break. We'll be back. The Big Med Morning Show returns. Dax coming up listening to emails. You need help with something, email us show at camode dot com.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn. Coming up in about an hour from now, your first chance to rock the bank. Listen for that keyword and enter it online at kmod dot com for your chance to win one thousand dollars thirteen times every weekday to win one thousand bucks. And if you win, what you gotta do is buy your mama something nice this Sunday for Mother's Day. You've got until eight o'clock tonight to enter that word atkmod dot com.
Speaker 6: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin. You want to meet in NASCAR legend Kyle Petty and is Peppy Rich. They're going to be at the Fairgrounds today starting at ten thirty as their cruising across America.
Speaker 1: We talked to him last week about it. Going down there, get your pitch taken, get an autograph or two, and you can donate to the charity and help out again.
Speaker 6: That is the Kyle Pardy Charity right across America, going down at the Fairgrounds today starting at ten thirty this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, you might remember a couple of weeks ago I brought up jess Jessica McClure for those nor member in the late eighties, she fell down to twenty foot well, baby, Jessica, that's right, was on TV for over fifty eight hours trying to get her out of this well. And she got in trouble for assault, assaulting her partner. And she has said that she's tried to stay out of the spotlight and that. So that's me down a rabbit hole of other kids that were in the news and what happened to them, And then that turned me on to Elizabeth Smart. You might remember Elizabeth Smart. She was taken from her home in Utah at age fourteen, held captive for nine months, and they found her alive walking with her captors super close to her house.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now she is an author and a speaker, and she's also doing competition uh strength training, uh like muscle shows you know, okay, cool? Right, like good, good for her, And people are saying she shouldn't be in the spotlight like that, to which I say, such your stupid trap. If she's gotten over what's happened to her, let her do what she wants, even if she hasn't want any even if she hasn't Yes, she was held captive against her will. She should nobody should be telling her what to do.
Speaker 6: She was hosting a TV showlder for a little while as well, like she was crime shows. Yeah, she was hosting a TV correspondent or something like that. But I remember there was a crime TV show. This is a couple of years back, and they had her on for quite a.
Speaker 1: Bit because her delivery and watching. She was just in an interview, You're like, whoof you are? Dry? So but maybe it was about like basis off of her her situation.
Speaker 6: Apparently she's had a lot. Elizabeth Smart Finding Justice from twenty twenty. Okay, Elizabeth's story from twenty thirteen Taken Missing Children with Elizabeth Smart Smart Justice. Huh Dan Jane Cross Kate, Yeah, she says she's been in a few TV shows carry on.
Speaker 1: Her way to deal with it was to go public. It sounds like, yeah, right, be very public and turning her trauma into a mission. Yeah right, this is what I've been given. Let me make lemonade. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Remember j C. Dugarden nineteen ninety one. She was taken at age eleven. She was held captive for eighteen years, and she was found during a routine check. Now she runs a small foundation and stays out of the public eye. I gotta remember, I gotta be honest, I don't really remember a lot about this story. I don't remember how they found her. I feel like this would be a story that would have gotten a ton of news the way they you know, the way they apparently had found her. But it says that there were no leads, and then she remained missing for eighteen years until two thousand and nine, when it convicted sex offender visited the campus of the University of California, Berkeley, accompanied by two adolescent girls who were later discovered to be the biological daughters of this man and the missing J. C. Duguard. The behavior of the trio sparked an investigation that led the parole officer to this man to order him to take the two girls to the parole office, where the man was accompanied by a woman who was eventually identified as JC Doguard because she I guess she'd been gone that long. She just you know, fell from Beauty the Bee. She just was like, this is awesome. Right. They were all arrested, and the man had a wife too, apparently separate from getting chase Duguard pregnant, and they arrested the wife and him, of course, and they said she'd been concealed in tense sheds and lean tos if you know what those are, in an area behind their house, and that he repeatedly raped her during the first six years of her captivity, and that she gave birth to two daughters during her confinement and the children were aged eleven and fifteen at the time she was discovered. And he was sentenced two when you guess how many years twenty okay, thirteen, four hundred and thirty one years. I think he's not going to serve the full sense that could be wrong, gud right. And then the wife was sentenced to thirty six years. And they think he is connected to other men seen person cases in the area.
Speaker 6: So would he just like black snake moan this girl and then you know, go out there and handle his business while she's chained up to a tree.
Speaker 1: Not only would he black snake moan It sounds like if that's a movie reference for those who don't know, that is very bizarre. Samuel Jackson kidnaps a woman to try and straighten her out. Yeah, he wants to save her. Christina Ricci. Yeah, it's very weirdly erotic and shouldn't. It's bad. It's bad. But he's like, what I'm helping, which I would argue probably anybody who does that thinks that that's what they're doing. Anyway, to me, the idea that he was doing that, but he was also like, you had a wife who was okay with it, and you had two kids that grew up to be eleven and fifteen who think that was normal. Yeah, there's three other people. Now, you could probably give a pass to the eleven and fifteen year old, but the other adult being, now you could. She was scared all those things, that's true. But if you can't save yourself, she's trying and save someone.
Speaker 6: Else, right, you're talking about the wife. The wife, correct, what if she didn't know about it. He's just like, I wanna go tender the garden.
Speaker 1: I think you noticed a tent in your backyard.
Speaker 6: Yep, But you said, okay, if it's like directly in the backyard, Okay. I thought you said it was like off the property, behind their property. So to me, that's like not exactly in the backyard, but that's close.
Speaker 1: You know, we've been living in the sound so I've never been in the backyard when you go, let me see your garden. No, right, again, we operate. We answer these type of questions based off our personal lives and how we live our lives. Some people are like, just leave. And if she was in an abusive relationship, I could totally see her being like, as long as you aren't hitting me, right, exactly right? Also not okay for that mentality though. And then there's this one that I had no idea about. And Steven Stayinner. He was kidnapped in nineteen seventy two at the age of seven. He escaped seven years later and brought another kid that had been kidnapped with him. This amazing story, right, he became a national hero. Insane story, right, yea, that he got another he helped another kid. Well, he struggled in life and then died in a motorcycle accident at twenty four. How about that. You think you can't wait to get out, but then you get out and the normal quote unquote normal life you can't deal with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but but but but it was a motorcycle accident.
Speaker 1: Short of him doing the jacks, tell her, yeah that it totally could have been that, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, like I get where you're going at if he killed himself, right, but and I'm probably wrong, but motorcycle accident, Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: That's part of it. But even Elizabeth Smart has come out and said the the help afterwards was minimal at best so far as like after she was found help from like doctors and psychologists and dealing with everybody was like you're ayea right.
Speaker 6: They were so happy for her to be out that there was no real help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it takes part of your soul. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Steven Stainer's brother later became a serial killer.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that comment. No. Then there's another one, Jordan Turpin. This is very recent. She escaped her parents' house at seventeen, where she called nine to one one and found thirteen siblings were being abused in the home. She tried to build a normal life, and she says as well that support afterwards has been not what people thought it would be. We celebrate these people, right they come out, We're like yay, and then we're like next, Right, it's not there's no system in play. We just ignore the real problem that these people, like part of their souls were taken from them and can't be my kid. Maybe everybody has a childhood story of something that they remember. Mine was Johnny Gosh. I brought it up before. The kid who was a newspaper delivery guy in boy in Des Moines, Iowa in the eighties, Johnny Gosh, and he went missing and it was all over the news. That is the impedance of no longer play outside or right, stranger danger and all that stuff. Yeah, we didn't have anything like that in our neighborhood, not that we knew of. Adam Walsh was.
Speaker 6: The big thing, right, the whole reason why America's Most Wanted was created.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No kidnapping growing up. None, No, I mean not in my hometown anyways. No kids went missing, I.
Speaker 1: Mean none in my hometown either. But the story that left that stayed with me was the one that happened in Des Moines, Iowa, two hours away, two and a half hours away.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Yeah, The biggest one for me was the the one in Colorado, the little pageant girl Johnathan A. Ramsay.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. They tried to label that as missing, but it was murder right by the dead or the brother, the brother brother.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It was pretty young.
Speaker 1: Young people can kill people. It's not a good excuse.
Speaker 4: I'm still not convinced it wasn't the mom.
Speaker 1: It may maybe I think the mom covered it up. She definitely an associate. She did now the right, Yeah the mom, Yeah, yeah, the cancer got her. Somebody texts him, what what is the quantification of normal? I've had this debate with a few people and find it absolutely fascinating. What is normal? Yeah? Normal is a very solitary thing, right, it's your normal. We kind of agree on a few morals, right, but ultimately that's a sliding scale and evolving constantly.
Speaker 6: So what's the difference between that your normal and living your truth? We kind of joked about it last hour or whatever. Living your truth? Yeah, morals, that's your normal.
Speaker 1: Morals. Morals? Is it right? And morals aren't a decided group of things, Uh huh. They are kind of a societal thing. We kind of go, yeah, we shouldn't show boobs, which is stupid, right to you. There's a lot of people that think bikinis are porn, So to me, that that is the that is what the moral part of what normal is.
Speaker 6: Free the nipple man if dudes can walk around with their nips hanging out.
Speaker 1: Ladies, go for it. I'm all about it. Yeah. Somebody texted and said, Stockholm syndrome is the perfect example of the brain's coping mechanism for survival. It's how most kidnapped and abuse people survive. Your brain wants you to survive, and it does everything it must do. So I think the example they're giving is on the extreme end. I would argue on the simple version. Day to day, everybody suffers from Stockholm syndrome. You will deal with your SI boss. Oh yeah, for real, for real, you will be like, ah, you'll logically get to a conclusion that matters to you. I gotta pay the bills. What else am I gonna do? Right? We do that in marriages. We don't want to be a part of right. We go, well, no one else is gonna lie. I should be lucky just to have this person love me, even if it's not a really good love. Right. So we do this all the time with things on the extreme version and then a more minor approach. But normal, like, there's some basic things we should go with. Normal people are like, oh, the ting commandment should be our morals. I don't know, doesn't say no, no, don't touch kids on there. That was a different time. I'm just saying, like, you can't use one thing like the Ten Commandments as the reason, like the roadmap for morals, because there's some things missing off of it. Morals. Does it make does the how do I put this? Does it make you feel weird when you do it? Like you kind of know you shouldn't be doing it, but you do it anyway. Some people argue that, I think that's that's that's perfect right there. If you feel guilty for doing something right, yeah, you probably shouldn't do it. There's your morals. Yeah. My counter argument to that would be that Ted Bunny probably thought what he was doing was fine. You probably didn't have a gut problem. Maybe we'll never know, or the umpteen other people. Yeah, because they some of those people, specifically people that murder prostitutes, think they're doing God's work exactly. There's no guilt, eh, And maybe they are. We don't know. Maybe we're the crazy ones. Maybe we're the crazy ones for keeping the horse alive. I think mass murder is not a great idea, right, Well, it's not mass murder if you do it one at a time. Okay, extinction. Okay, you an extinction because of your coping survival. Right. I can't imagine there are a lot of women that go, I want to be a prostitute, right, I want to do the oldest profession. Right. I can't imagine that you do it out of necessity at a convenience. Maybe you get a taste of the money, right, maybe so, and you feel free to text me and go I've always wanted to be a whore. That's fine. I'd love to talk to you about it. My mom was a whore, my grandma was a whore. It's just a family business. I come from a long line of hor itom. My sister was like, I don't want to I don't want your life mom. Right, Well, that's too damn bad. You get in there early down anyway, Right, that strayed way far away. We got to take a break. We'll be back. I'm to play a game. Sing sing is is the game? The current record is well, I am leading with six and Lindsay has five and you have three. Last week's winner that would be Lindsay so Corbyn and Gimpy eight three three four six l k ot A three three four six, Oh K M O D. Call up, decide who's going to be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most right is gonna win those tickets to Rock Oklahoma, a pair of GA weekend tickets where you're gonna see all those bands and be a part of the eighth annual Cowboy Cup. Eight three three four six, Ol K M O D. Let's go to the phones. Get our first, get good morning. You're on the air. What is your name, Mike, Mike cow are you buddy? I'm doing good? Good friend? Uh? Who would you like to give clues? GIMPI or Corban? Uh, let's go, Gimpy. Come all right, Mike. Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timers starts after the first clue.
Speaker 6: Here we go, all right, my uh, this is Dave Grohl's band, and uh we're.
Speaker 1: Looking for the title letter. Yes, the title of the song.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna use examples Batman, Superman, those are types of super blank.
Speaker 1: Superhero.
Speaker 6: Okay, you got the hero part right, But if it's not your hero and eye on it, it would be what.
Speaker 1: Your hero? Okay, looking for a particular word of ownership here, Mike, I can't say it. It's not yours. It's my hero. There you go. Oh. This is a Mexican song Mexican band, and it was popular in the nineties. And there's a certain dance that goes with it where you stick your hands out and you cross and they put him on your hips and you do a little wiggle. Mac Rayner. There you go. Auh, blankie blank in the morning, I blanky blank at night, blankie blank when the sun comes up and everything's all right? Huh. Bradley Knowles band rolling up marijuana and papers is called a what good time Time time? Yeah? Two is what you got, Mike, might be good enough, though, hang on the line, Okay, all right, all right, good morning, you're.
Speaker 4: On the air.
Speaker 1: What is your name?
Speaker 5: My name is Brian, Brian.
Speaker 1: You and I have to beat two? Are you ready? That's right? Here we go. James Hetfield's band. This is one of their first songs and the one of the parts of the title of the song. Jim Hinson had these that's Puffett correct. This is the movie with Kevin Bacon. This is the theme song by the King of the Eighties. I think is what people like to call him. He also did the soundtrack. Correct, this guy, I lived on eight Mile and he had a wife who he hated. Correct, and the song would be the opposite of win lose, lose yourself. Correct. This is sounds like a guy's name from like a seventies band, but it's actually the name of the band. It's not a dude. And this is the song that everybody plays at their funeral. Southern rock band. I don't know. The organism on your bones that gets burnt by the sun is your fen Southern ron Okay, doesn't matter, man, we got the win. Congratulations, you're getting those tickets. You're gonna be going to rock Lahoma. That's happening Labor Day weekend over in prior.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, excellent job. I'm so sorry, Mike, you did not win, Man, all right, thank you, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Corbyn. This is the one that Gimbi couldn't get him to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number bigger than one and uh you you blank weed. You roll it into a bluntly not a blunt This is a I believe Billy Bob's is known as uh uh honky talk blank duke blink joint. Yeah. I like that honk juke honky talk Yeah. Yeah. Eskimo Joe's was the jumping little joint. Okay, I don't know that about Billy Bob maybe uh so, yeah, but he was I think Gimby was on the right path with that. There's not more to add. You didn't have time. We spent too much time on the first one.
Speaker 4: And then this one.
Speaker 1: Gimpy was, uh yeah, this is uh, this is a seventies Southern rock band. And if if you have to pay for something, it is not what And then these things that fly in the air that have feathers, sure, why not? Yeah yeah, fren Yeah, all right, the record now the key'smain laid with six, keeps limzab with five, but moves you to four. You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show right now. We got to see what Gimpie has in his four x four. And it says here that's a Secret Service shooting here Washington Monument. The Secrets Service is investigating a shooting involving one of its officers not far from the White House. Yesterday. Secret Service Deputy Director Matthew Quinn says officers approached a quote suspicious individual who appeared to have a firearm. Quinn said the suspect fled and was shot and wounded by one of the officers after firing in the direction of Secret Service agents. A bystander also suffered a non light threatening gunshot wound in the incident. It happened near the Washington Monument, about a mile away from the White House. The Supreme Court restores schmish Morshen pill mail in order access mail in order access to is shmish Morshen pill as being restored by the Supreme Court for now. The High Court issued an emergency order yesterday to give the justices more time to consider the issue. On Friday, a federal three judge panel halted a federal rule that allowed mythpeprestome to be prescribed through telemedicine and then delivered by mail. That ruling has now been paused until at least May eleventh. Use of the drug has become more widespread since the US Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wave. Cell phone bans have not improved test scores, new reseal it's say. New research shows that banning cell phones in schools has improved student mental wellbeing but hadn't improved test scores. The nonprofit National Bureau of Economic Research looked at thousands of schools and found that grades and attendance haven't improved. About two thirds of the states have laws limiting use of cell phones on campus in some form or another.
Speaker 4: If you missed your first keyword, it was win wi in, which is what you are hoping to do, win one thousand dollars. When you rock the bank. You heard that keyword, enter it to online at kmod dot com. Your next chance to win a thousand bucks is at nine o'clock this morning, and you'll have eleven more chances after nine o'clock up until eight o'clock tonight to win one thousand dollars. When you hear the keyword again, inter it at kmod dot com and rock the bank.
Speaker 6: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning cor. I mean you want to go on a cruise with Sublime. That sounds like a good time. It's happening in November. You can sign up for that VIP experience and get all the details right there on the contest tablet there on the free iHeartRadio WEP.
Speaker 1: Let's read the listener emails. You need help with something, we can help you. All you got to do is send the email show at kmod dot com with whatever is bothering you with your life relationship, and maybe the nearly hundred years over one hundred years of experience in this room can help you not to mention the thousands of years experience from you. The listener on the advice that's available. You can give your advice by texting BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. After I read the email, this one's a little more unique than what we normally get. It says, listen, I love my wife. This is not the kind of email. But I've been standing at the front door, keys in hand for like nine years, and I need somebody to help me. This woman cannot be on time for anything, dinner, Christmas, her own mom's house. We almost missed a flight because she decided to start ironing clothes one hour before we needed to be there. I started telling her things are an hour earlier and we are still late. Last month, I just left without her. You know what she did? Laughed? She thought it was hilarious. Yeah, because you gotta go back. This at a deal breaker. She's my person. But what can I do? I wrote this email while waiting for her. I might still be here when you give me the answer. I can't be the only one who deals with this. I think she doesn't understand time like a normal person. There is that cliche with women, right that they're chronically late. Yeah, especially with going out, takes them forever to get ready. Hey we're leaving in twenty minutes. Hey we're leaving in thirty minutes. Wrote a song about it. What's the song waiting on a woman? Bray Paisley, okay with the video. Well he's not a woman, no, but he's dead now. Well now he was waiting on a woman apparently, But what can he do.
Speaker 4: I'm curious about the ironing clothes before getting on a flight, Like was she ready? And then she was like trying to kill time before so I think I'll do some laundry, you know, to kill and then she just got stuck into it, cutting the zone. Yeah I got the zone right. Yeah, it's is she fashionably late everywhere they go.
Speaker 1: I've never understood ironing clothes before you go somewhere, like you know, on a trip, or I don't understand that you're putting them in a suitcase they are getting wrinkled.
Speaker 4: Yeah that is true.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I have those vacuum bags. Uh huh, it's gonna get wrinkled. All that work for nothing. That's why hotel rooms provide usually in iron and board. Seems like lately they're not. They're doing this like steamer thing. Oh yeah, I don't know what they're doing Cleveland because that would feel weird. But they don't do the ironing thing anymore. What do you think this person should do? You have a mess and whatever that is to eight two nine four five from a guy who's constantly waiting on his wife. He's not gonna leave her or anything. She might be a cheating hord. I don't know, but he says that he's tired, he wants some help. He wants to know what are other people doing who deal with this? And he thinks she doesn't understand time like a normal person. I mean, there are people in life that believe being on time is everything, and then there are other people that believe being on time is a waste of time. Right, there's others that say, if you ain't early or late, Yeah, so the personality difference here is quite evident. Yeah, that's not something you ever talk about too when you're dating, right, and whether you're deciding to be with this person forever. You don't go because in the beginning, when you're dating and everything's new, like they're on they're doing everything right right, And then when they settle in and the couch has got all the worn spots in it, the slippers are all worn in, then you go with ah, I don't need to be on time anymore. This Texas classic ADHD. It's called ADHD time blindness. There are a ton of tips and tricks online for ADHD time blindness. Got to keep that pimpan strong, brother showers in charge. Oh good lord, assault somebody for not being on your schedule. It feels dramatic for some people who works. If let's okay, let's just say pimppand is a thing. I don't think I know how to do a pimppand. Oh I'm sure you could. I smack a hoe easy. I don't know how to keep my pimpand strong because you don't work it out.
Speaker 4: Is it a backhand or forward hand flash?
Speaker 1: I heard the artists they think a front hand's gonna do a little bit more damage. Yeah, in the backhand, you're you're you can get some more propulsion and hipped switch right.
Speaker 4: Here, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't. I mean, if you're not and going up like you're missing some propulsion, going down is harder. You're not going to get the propulsion you need unless your goal is to not really do any damage. If you're just trying to alert them awake, Ye, then you can. You don't even have to You can just don't have to do much of anything. But I don't think I keep my pimpants thrown. I would know how to do that, and I know how to throw a one two combo, but apparently aimp hand I'm not clear on.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: This says start practicing getting ready and being on time. Start practicing, like, tell her, hey, today, we're going to practice being on time. You know what I love and it just is so romantic is when my wife tries to train me come matter with some exercises. Uh huh. And then there's rewards stickers right right, the Reese is peanut buttercup. Good job per on time today. Here's some pieces.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna up your allowance.
Speaker 1: Make a little mark on her desk every time she does it correctly, right right this Texas, Ah, yes, the procrastinator. This is partially why I'm divorced. Either deal with it or run and back to this normalcy question. What the hell is normal? Yeah, divorce over not being on time?
Speaker 6: Well, they would label it in the courts incompatible differences, Sure.
Speaker 4: Be reconcilable, right right? Well, I mean this guy just didn't keep his pimpan strong enough.
Speaker 1: Apparently not having a pimpan the most honest and real thing Corbyn has ever said. Uh, I guess are you implying that you have a strong pimppand I think we should have a pimp hand off? Go ahead? Who do you get to judge that besides a real pimp? You have to get a real I don't think they're I don't think they're out to bragging. You get some hose, some retired hose who have been down that road and they know and they give great experience to the pimp hand before. Yeah, reasonable answer. If this isn't a deal breaker, then just learn to live with it. She isn't changing. Nuclear answer, God's fight that crazy with more crazy. She starts ironing, you got to rotate to tires on the car. She's still getting ready. You go start a new addition to the house. She gets the shower five minutes before you all need to leave. Perfect time to replace the old water heater. It does feel rather extensive, is fantastic. I thought, I'm just gonna finish ironing my pants, all right, Dunk dunk, dunk dum dunk. Build my treehouse. I'll be ready when I'm ready. Uh, maybe a doctor or psychiatrist appointment. It might be adult adhd. Medication might solve the problem. Uh A, just your time that you need to be there. Don't tell her at the exact time. I mean it sounds like he said that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said he started telling her things were an hour earlier than what they really are, and it still didn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if you go, hey, we're leaving at seven, and they know it doesn't start till eight, they'll probably just ignore that. You don't. You got to make sure you don't tell them right, or tell them it starts at seven, right, knowing you've got yourself an hour of give there. H Corman doesn't know how to do the pimp m as he describes in detail how to pimpan someone. What is it okay? I'm just okay, maybe yes, I'm secretly a pimp. You dumbass.
Speaker 6: You are pretty secretive about outside of work, So I mean you could be.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't call it secretive. We don't talk a lot about it, No, I don't. I share a lot. It's okay to have stuff that's nobody's business and you're pimping it ain't nobody business. Now, if I was had a caddy that we had to dock at the boat, you know a boat dock, right. My grandma used to have the clock set a little ahead the closer you got to the front door, so she'd be on time.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like that is not that's not great to set your clocks ahead because you know that your clocks are out ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. What good is that we did that for a while and you get up and you're like oh, and then you rush and you're like oh, and then you just learn, you're like, ah, that clock's fifteen minutes Ahead's fine, and then.
Speaker 4: You eventually just fall back.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this text says if we leave early, we can stop buy and get coffee. And she's into that chair. My wife is the same. Just get used to it. Another text, she's a cheating horren. Run while you still can bro another just leave her at home if she's not ready that feels wild right, like that too, and she laughed at him. Yeah, you gotta come back. Yes, what are you gonna leave and go to the event or what the date?
Speaker 5: Night?
Speaker 1: By your self? Send her in her right? If she's late for things, is she late for things she wants to go to? Right? Is she always late or is she just selectively late? Because those are that's a good point. Those are two different things. If she is late for things that she wants to go to, then yeah, there's a cross the board problem. If she's late because you're up for Douche of the Year at your work, you're getting a parking spot up front, then yeah, I could. That actually makes a little more sense. If she is late or and he just leaves without her to go to the you know, Douche of the Year award or whatever at his work, lifetime douche Iness award. Is that excusable, like or is that something to be mad about? Because to be being late, like the guy said about divorce, he just divorced. I'm sure there were other problems, but to imply that being late is the reason you ended a marriage feels really silly. Yeah, does unless you're getting the congressional Medal of Honor, right right? Even then, can't they mail that to you? I think they like the whole ceremony part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your speech is important.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta be honest. Not that we have to worry about this, but if I win the Congressional Medal of Honor, you're not getting a speech from me. I haven't I done enough? I just got the Congressional Medal of Honor. I clearly have done something. Yeah, well, my words cannot match. You need to tell everybody about it and how grateful you are we get it, corbyin you won, and then just sit up there and filibuster for the next three hours. Oh god, turn on a video game.
Speaker 6: I can do that, all right, because as soon as they hear that beep, Oh hell no, he ain't gonna sit here play video games.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. Let's go this, tex says. My wife is this Sometimes it helps us. There's a Windows update in case you're curious. Oh good, my wife is the same. Sometimes it helps, especially when having to go to the in laws, like it helps be in late. Yeah, because he doesn't want to go right right right. Some people believe why rush to go do things you don't want to do? Why rush to be on time for things that do not matter? You know, they always impression thiss this with school, like be on time, don't be late to school, don't be late to school. Have you ever heard of anybody not graduating because of tardiness? Missing school completely? One hundred percent?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: But I think so many charties can get you into that same boat.
Speaker 1: Not graduating.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 1: I've never heard. I've heard of people missing school and not graduating. But to be late, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll look that up.
Speaker 1: Now, you get fired from your job, of course if you're chronically late. Right, Uh, this says my wife's the same in less good girls that are on time get extra spankings. Tonight, someone said, withhold sex. Ah, you can use sex as the currency, but you got to let her know that's the currency. And some people are okay with that not being the currency. Right right, there's no there's no like, I'm just gonna withhold sex and she'll go, okay, Yeah, that might work for guys, women not so much. Yeah. I've told my wife that before. When things have to be volunteered for school or whatever and she doesn't like doing that, I'm like, you know how to negotiate. I've told you how to win the negotiation, so I don't know what you're If you don't want to do it, you have a way to not do it. And Stek says, when I had a to share a car with my sister in high school, it didn't eir didn't matter how much time she had to get ready. She needed five more minutes. I was never so I was never so happy the day I got my car running and could leave her just to be late. Listener email from a guy who says that he loves his wife. But I've been standing at the front door with keys in my hand for nine years, and I need somebody to help me. This woman cannot be on time for anything, dinner and Christmas her own mom's house. We almost missed a flight because she decided to start ironing at the one hour mark before we needed to be there. I started telling her things are an hour earlier than they are still late. Last month, I just left her. You know what she did laughed. I thought it was hilarious, or she thought it was hilarious. This isn't a deal breaker. She's my person, But what can I do? I wrote this email while waiting for her, I might still be here when you get me the answer. I can't be the only one who deals with this. I think she doesn't understand time like a normal person, lindsay, I.
Speaker 4: Think that's it. I think he just said it. She doesn't understand time like a normal person, because she might, I think when someone texts the ADHD if she does in fact have that, I think would be a great idea if she has never been tested, to get tested, because five minutes can seem like fifty minutes, and fifty minutes can seem like five to someone with that, and she could be losing her focus and deeply absorbed in different tasks when she needs to be focused on getting ready or walking out the door. So medication can help her with that. Otherwise, if she doesn't want to get tested or feels like she doesn't have that, then just deal with it and know that since that's your person, you already know that this is just who she is.
Speaker 6: GIMPI, First of all, before you give any advice, a pimpand is typically a backhanded strike. Okay, And there's different techniques for low targets, eye level targets and shorter targets. Eye level use the direct horizontal BAM shorter targets for the start.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I swear I've never been pimp slapped. I just I think it's movies. Because I did say backhand. I asked if it was a backhand.
Speaker 1: I'm actually shocked you if that's never happened to you. Why usually you have a story for everything. Oh yeah, there's nothing you can do about it. Bro, Just suck it up and deal with it. You're gonna be late. It is what it is.
Speaker 6: Sit down and enjoy the time, Grab a drink, pet the cat, whatever while you're waiting.
Speaker 1: It'll be fine. It's not the end of the world. Yeah. Is this a you problem or her problem? Because to me it sounds like a you problem. Nine years you haven't got used to it, nine years, you haven't come to terms with it. What's wrong? She's not doing what you want? Normal person or your normal Because if you care about her and you say she's her, who cares? Guess who she's getting dressed up for you? Uh? Is she eighty? H?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She definitely has some sort of neurological divergency. There are some people that have a brain that doesn't seem like you go hey, we're living in two hours, and they go, okay, not yet, right. And then you're like, hey, we leave in an hour, and they go, okay, not yet. And then you're like, hey, we leave in thirty minutes and they go, okay, not yet right. They see that as plenty of time. So it's just the way her brain operates. But being on time, if that's important to you, then you've got to find someone who also cares about being on time. You must not have kids, by the way, Oh, kids don't care. Kids don't understand time and concept and being on time unless you're going to assault them to get them to do what you want. I mean, it works.
Speaker 4: You learned that pimpan real quick?
Speaker 1: Yes kid? Yeah, no, I love that the idea. We don't condone it in the pimp scenario on how horrible it is, but children, it's completely fine. Uh yeah, I think this is a u problem, man. You've got to come to terms with it. It ain't gonna change. It's who she is. And is it a ten? This is a ten? How about you do this. Let me paint a little picture for you. You get ready, do your thing, make yourself a beverage whatever that looks like and sit and watch or get ready. Maybe she gets ready in or underwear. Enjoy the moment rather than be like, oh god, here we because then you're just agonizing it. All right, we got to take a break. You can always email us show at kmod dot com. That's rush More of the Big Men Morning Show down. This next email says, I don't know how to start this, but I can't stop thinking about it. My husband hasn't done anything that I can actually point to, like I have no proof, no text, no nothing, but something is just off and I can't shake it. He comes home differently lately. I don't know how to explain it, just different, like he's somewhere else when he's sitting right next to me, and he started caring about how he looks again after years of not caring. And maybe that sounds stupid, but I notice things. I've gone back and forth in my head a thousand times, like maybe I'm just insecure, maybe it's nothing, maybe I watch too much TV. But then I catch him smiling at his phone and just putting it face down, and that feeling comes right back. I haven't said anything, because what am I gonna say? I have nothing? But also I keep living like this, Like, if I keep living like this, going crazy with no I can keep going. But also I can't keep living like this, going crazy with no answers. Do I say something about this without proof or do I just wait and keep feeling this way? Listen to email from it sounds like suspicion. Suspicion that their partner is cheating because they dress nice well and act differently and put their phone down face down and smile. Mmm. I mean, is he a welder and is now wearing tuxedos to work? Is that what we're talking about? Or is he just taking a shower or maybe smelling better. I'm just thinking, like, what would be an appropriate job to have a tuxedo on a major d yes host of an awards show. Maybe that's a one night things? No they a red vest, No try, Yeah, you gotta be able to run, Oh a tuxedo? Maybe you are. You know how they have those like Vegas parties for like company Christmas parties and stuff like Dallas Gallons balls. Yeah, maybe do something like that.
Speaker 6: I know when I started off doing that's where I was working for a company and they're like, you need to get a tuxedo shirt and a boot eye.
Speaker 1: Like what really? Because a black jack dealer. I'm like, okay, oh, okay, well that feels different. Yeah, that stuff's not cheap man. Uh and you can't just go to Walmart and get one, No one. I still got the bow tie word every now and again, but I don't know that just cuffs in a bow tie that's it. Uh. Another first text, he's cheating one or thinking about it? Yeah, maybe this one's really interesting. I when I found this one in the batch, I was like, Yeah, people are going to automatically go to cheating because of the things being said, because suddenly he's cleaning himself up. Yeah, and he cares about his appearance. From what the person's saying. And she said he comes home different, I would be curious to what that means, Like he comes home happy, he comes home in right, annoyed, quiet, stand offish? Maybe right? What does different mean? Maybe instead of just opening the door and lumbering to the couch, it's like a grand insurance. It's like goduche ton of arm hole. That's coming home differently? True? If he brings gifts every time, that's also differently Yeah. Yeah, so we don't just know guilty conscious cheating horror. Another one simple answer and solution. Ask him what's going on? Jesus, Just ask him, because men are really great at being honest about that stuff. For sure. Fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I love talking.
Speaker 1: Some don't, right, I got no problem with it. A matter of fact, I have too much of a problem with it. Uh, it's your husband, So just ask I could. I know people are saying that's the easy thing, but if you're in a state of psychosis right and having a mental crash, it may not feel easy because asking the question, you might be afraid of what the answer might be exactly, and so that'll put you backwards. It's not like you're up against the edge of a cliff with a dote, right.
Speaker 6: And for some people, revealing their emotions isn't that easy. It's not like, hey, what do you want for dinner? You know where you can easily say, well, I would like potato salad.
Speaker 4: Now, I did it say you in the email? How long it's been going on?
Speaker 1: It doesn't. There were no dates in it at all. Just lately would be the only time. Constraint, right, sounds pretty suspicious to me. It's a text that came in another text, it's your husband, So just ask how would you frame that question? Lindsay, are you cheating on me? Is that the only way to frame that? That feels weird?
Speaker 4: What's new with you? What's up? What are you doing different? Something's different?
Speaker 1: Everything's fine. I get up, I go to work, I come home. Everything's fine.
Speaker 4: You're on You hid your phone?
Speaker 1: Eh? I don't like the way the blinds me while I'm sitting here trying to watch the prices? Right? Or hide your I just put it face down. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: Is there something that you don't want me.
Speaker 1: To see because I put it face down?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't want to be distracted while we're trying to watch Real Housewives?
Speaker 4: Okay? Is there anything that I mean? Can I go through your phone? Why did you have a problem with it?
Speaker 1: So you don't trust me? A lot?
Speaker 4: Differently, I'll give you my phone if you give me yours.
Speaker 1: But your behavior doesn't constitute whether I'm doing something or not.
Speaker 4: You just start acting different.
Speaker 1: I'll gladly let you look through my phone as long as then you admit you don't trust me and we have a bigger problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying you have you don't. I don't trust your behavior lately.
Speaker 1: It's nothing because I took a shower.
Speaker 4: It's making me feel weird.
Speaker 1: But how much of that is me? And how much of that is you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It could all be me?
Speaker 1: Okay? Then what are you're willing to put a friction between us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because of your inability to handle it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, but it's it's making me feel a certain way. How you're coming home lately?
Speaker 1: What can I do to reassure you?
Speaker 4: Maybe show me some different attention?
Speaker 1: So I'm not giving you enough attention is the problem?
Speaker 4: Maybe that's it?
Speaker 1: Would you like for me to rub your feet?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: What kind of attention do you want? We do dates, We watch all the shows you want to watch. We we we go on times where we read and your romance novels that I don't care about. We go to do stuff with your friends. What attention do you need that I am not already giving you?
Speaker 4: Why are you getting dressed up?
Speaker 1: And because I didn't want to buy a Lamborghini? This is my midlife crisis? Why is it? Why is me caring about my appearance? Negative.
Speaker 4: It's not negative.
Speaker 1: I see what it feels like, though.
Speaker 4: I just wonder if you're doing it for another person other than me.
Speaker 1: You, I'm doing it for you. I'm realizing I'm getting older and changing. Maybe I'm just tired of being feeling like a slob all the time. Wanted to clean up do it for myself. It's an interesting thought exercise to go through, right, Yeah, because I think Lindsay's making good points, and of course I'm making good points. But to me, it's it is. All those things are entirely possible. This text, he may just care about himself. Uh, this text my ex bot of boflex had met someone at work and started cheating. Ah. I love a good connection to an item.
Speaker 4: Right, remember those so big in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Babe, you're late? Where were you? I bought a bowflet.
Speaker 4: It's gonna look great in our garage.
Speaker 1: What's the American beauty? Right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Starts smoke pot. Yeah, by the way, are you watching DTF Saint Louis on? Uh, I've seen it. I haven't seen it, but I've seen it like up there and I was like that that seems like an interesting shits so funny? Yes, Uh, the the one of the main Jason Bateman is the main character, and then his buddy who was the sheriff in Stranger Things. Uh, it's kind of awkward. He ends up dying in the first episode, but it's about him and he has is it Perone's disease parnies? Yeah, where you can look around the corner, yes, periscope action yes, yes, and they're kind of bored in their marriage or Jason Bateman is and trying to converses him over at dinner at outback about he should also join this app where adults can meet up DTF Saint Louis and he ends up dead. But anyway, it's that type of thing where these things happening. You're like, eh, boflex and now any boat. Now she's traumatized by the word bowflex, right, honey. If he did not care about his looks before, and that means something or someone is motivating him to look better now, maybe not vocally, but he's now dressing to impress. I would call him out on these differences. His responses will tell you more. Is he immediately defensive? Does he help explain things you noticed? Does he make you feel bad for asking or wondering all great questions. I don't know how you give an answer without being defensive. Right, somebody's accusing you of cheating. How do you not get defensive? I just accept that as a passive thing. Right, you accuse you accuse me of infidelity in our marriage. I should just be like, not defensive about that. Right? Oh if you think that's that's not awesome either. Uh? Why do women jump to conclusion so fast? Ask him or when he's asleep, go through his phone like a normal female. I don't know where you'll find the energy for this kind of stuff. I hope your husband goes back to being sloppy and not happy so you feel better about things. How about that though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, you want him to be a turd. You want him to not care, Right, you want him to not smile? Reasonable answer. Maybe he's doing it for you, hoping you notice give him the attention he wants. Nuclear answer, he's a cheating whore. Fight the hoariness with more hoariness, lingerie every day, scroll tender where he can see it, Bang a rando on the couch right in front of him, pull up cut chair. Sounds like you found someone who got his spark back. Does he have a secret of government job and he knows the world is ending? Why is it immediately cheating? Guilty? Conscious bro, I'm a welder. I've always wanted to wear suits to work. Good news, mister welder. You can. Yeah. Ain't nobody stopping you but you. Hey, when they go why are you wearing a suit? You say, huh, you dressed for the job you want, not the job you have. There you go, well, I'm gonna dress this batman. I believe I've heard Elon say that a couple of times. Do you know what I like to do? You know that I like to laugh, So please show me how you are smile what you are smiling at? That would make me feel so much better in so many different ways. In regards to the exchange, you were just happy. It's simple. He has a new girl showing him attention in ego boost, so take advantage of him being warmed up, fix yourself up, flirt with him, then tap that hard like when you first got together. Maybe they are also I haven't cared about my appearance in years, and the last year or so I've been taking better care of myself just to change. I'm single, By the way, this isn't a help wanted right, If on the same if on the same phone plan, go through and look for common number recently reverse search or here's a crazy thought. Have you acknowledged he looks nice? Pay attention and talk to him. That's an interesting point too. Instead of critiquing him for looking nice, compliment him on looking nice. Yeah, my wife has to deal with this. For me, I was cheated on, and now I watch every little tiny thing. Sometimes I feel like something's up when nothing's going on. My poor wife just re assures me she's an amazing woman, until she's not. When he walks through the door, show him your boobs and see how he acts. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. DTFA loois is good. But you see David Harber's penis a lot like a disturbing amount. I don't think it's his. I think it's a prosthetic. Oh like horrid doors. Yeah, like most penises you see on because we can't Guys can't shut their real penis. Women, that's fine, but guys. Listener email from a guy who I'm sorry from a girl who thinks her husband is cheating. She's got no evidence. He apparently is happy when he looks at his phone. He's changed the way his work, the way he dresses, taking care of himself. He comes home in different moods, puts his phone face down. I haven't said anything because I'm going what am I going to say? I have nothing? But also I can't keep living like this, going crazy with no answers. Do I say something without proof or do I just wait and keep feeling like this?
Speaker 4: Lindsay I think she has to say something or she's going to drive herself crazy. And she could just say, hey, I simply feel a disconnect between us lately. It could be as simple as that, and maybe he'll offer up an explanation. I mean, you don't want to be accusing him of cheating right away, or you could just say is there do you feel an attraction to someone else? Or you could accuse anyway. You have to talk to him, get it off your chest, or just say this is how I feel lately and go from there.
Speaker 6: Gimbi, Yeah, I mean you could talk to him, but are you going. Are you going to get a straight answer? Are you going to get the answer you want? Those are things that you got to think about.
Speaker 1: His chances are you're not gonna get the answer you want, because you want the one that says, yeah, I'm banging some other horror you know what I mean, because that's what she feels. That's a tough one. I say, he just shut up and continue doing what you're doing. Live life. It's okay if you think he's not being truthful, Now what makes you think he'll be truthful when you ask him? Also? What are you a navy seal? What do you mean? Investigate? What do you mean? Go through his phone? What do you do? You think you can stop this? If he's you're onto him and he's you pick up some clues or whatever, He's just gonna be more secretive. It is what it is. Either he's gonna cheat on you and leave you or he's not. But I think this is a you thing. You got to figure that out. If he's cheating, you can't stop it. And even if he is cheating, are you gonna stay with him? So? What are you doing? This isn't the outcome the same If he's cheating on you, aren't you gonna leave him?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: It seems logical to me. So either it's gonna come out or it won't. Right, have some self worth. If he cheats on you, there are other fish. Will it hurt, Yes, but it'll be all right. Absolutely. That doesn't mean it shouldn't hurt. But you can't control this. Why most of our texts or emails we get are about controlling other humans. That's what we want to do because I want you to act the way I want you to act. You can't control somebody. If they're gonna cheat on you, they're gonna cheat on you. That's their own stupid fault. All right, we gotta take a break. You can always email a show at kmod dot com. More of the Big Men Morning Show is next. Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 4: Happy twenty fourth porn star birthday to best Breast. She can be quite the handful in Kurvy and Pervy, double Bubble, Bouncing Butt and Harry Babes and heat her bra measures to a healthy thirty four e.
Speaker 1: Good morning Gimby.
Speaker 6: Well, good morning Corban. You just got another keyword to rock the bank.
Speaker 1: You missed it.
Speaker 6: That's okay because you got plenty of chances throughout the day to listen for it and then take it on over to Free iHeart Radio AP and get yourself.
Speaker 1: A thousand dollars. All right, let's go ahead and do to tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Time to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want. Just remember keep it clean. No bodily fluids, nothing sexual hand don't forget. Will pass on a question. Let's open up the boone lines. Here's Corbyn in the gang with all the truth.
Speaker 1: You're got a need bmms and whatever your question is to eight two, nine, four five. Ask any question you want to get to know the show better. I just had one. Oh, what kind of school volunteer parent are you so think about? Gimna be for when your kids were uh in school? And what kind of school parent volunteer are you Vincy?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, I can do that. I can handle that. I was on PTA for ever.
Speaker 1: Feels like I don't know anymore.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. Now. I'm the president of Union Football Booster Club and Mama Hawks and it is It keeps me up at night. It is a lot. It is a lot. We're putting on a first ever GRIDIRN Golf Classic. The boy is sign up registration union fb dot com. We need seventeen teams to sign up and we're.
Speaker 1: Raising money for that you will have no problem doing that, you would think, now you'll have no.
Speaker 4: It's on May twenty ninth, and we're giving away cash prizes for hole in one ten grand hole in one, and there's another hole in one for five grand. So you want to win, you get porn.
Speaker 1: Uh, gim be, What about you? What type of school parent volunteer? Were you? None at all? Whatsoever? That's it? Didn't one tude didn't get asked. It's not my bag, man, I give you a ride to your play. I'll sit through that. But it's literally like what Lindsey does? What if Eta and what if your.
Speaker 4: Friends friend needed a ride, like to the school play?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 4: Will you give so and so right to the play too?
Speaker 1: Can't their parents do it? No?
Speaker 4: No, that's why they're asking you.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: Okay, if I got room and that's helpful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that counts this, does it? Because I don't consider that school volunteering. That's just being a parent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, volunteering is doing the pta, decorating for whatever thing they got going on, you know, being a part of the play as a stage builder or whatever.
Speaker 1: And what am I mean? I think being a parent is also volunteering. At the school in your kids, like with that stuff. But outside of that, like doing something for the seventh graders when your kids not in seventh grade, that's volunteering. That's you doing something outside the scope of what your kid needs. Right, I'm more of a venmo dad. I'll send you cash. Do you guys need money for some I'll send you some money. I don't mind volunteering. I've done it a bunch. I try to do it a couple of times a year. But if it gets in the way of things, I'm not moving stuff out of the way, and I don't definitely don't want something I'm keeping me up at night. I'm good. I do enough of that stacking on my own to tell the truth. Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. Name one restaurant you won't eat at, no matter how hungry you are. Oh well, before you answer that, let me give some parameters. We get paid based on advertising, and so we would never say anything to jeopardize advertising. With that being said, go ahead, lindsay.
Speaker 4: Probably white Castle. My husband loves white Castle Burgers. I can't do the smell of them.
Speaker 1: Onion burger, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't do it. I'm sure they have other things there that are amazing. I just can't. Nope.
Speaker 6: Gimpi El Salaya, Mexican restaurant in Salad. Lindsay wasn't here yesterday, but that was the worst of my weekend, was eating at.
Speaker 4: That gravel What happened?
Speaker 1: We're not reliving the story. You are here the podcast. Yeah I will. I don't know if I have. It used to be like long John Silver's, okay, but but I've always only liked their chicken. But the last time I got it, it felt really slimy. What were you shocked by?
Speaker 4: I love I love that place. The only thing is I can feel my arteries after eating it going f you.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of restaurants are that way. It's not they don't know the real estate on that right. Yeah, but that would be the one that I can I can think of off the top of my head. When Gimbie or anyone really, but when you do a commercial, do you personally make a fee or is it spread out between everyone? Example, Gimby was with one provider, now he's with T Mobile. Does he make royalty of some sort? We are paid individually? If you hear us talking about a product. With that being said, if you have a product you would like for us to talk about emails that simple, Yeah, show at kmod dot com. We'd love to help your help your business. Mm hmm. Other than salary? What is the one downside of your job that most people don't know about? A lot of work related questions today, different numbers too.
Speaker 4: Maybe the lack of sleep sometimes? Okay, so got to live your out your outside.
Speaker 1: Of work life gimpy. Other than salary, something that bothers us about this job?
Speaker 6: Ah, I could easily say the hours, right, but it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: It's pretty awesome schedule.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, you leave here and I've got plenty of time to enjoy the day, go do whatever the hell I want.
Speaker 1: So I really can't. I mean, the events are cool, we'll get to do you know, rock Pahoma and concerts and stuff. So I guess I really I don't know. I'll pass on that one. I got nothing really. Yeah. I mean any job you have, like I'm a dog walker in San Francisco. The only difference between that job and any other job is I physically put the crap in my hands, right, Every job has some sort of thing you get used to that you don't like, right, and give me's right. Go into events and doing things is fun if you want to do them. And if you're someone who doesn't want to give up your free time, then this career is not for you, and someone else decides when you get to use your free time. I would say the downside is we get done at like eleven or whatever, and then people try to schedule work for us at like two in the afternoons. Right, that would be the quote unquote downside. Okay, Uh, did I miss where you guys announced Josie got the stuff back? Yes, not only that, he posted a photo of the guy that arrested wearing a Josie Scott T shirt. Now, to be fair, the guy probably you know, dipped into the merchandise and put it on. Uh. What was your first car, Lindsay?
Speaker 4: A Cutless Supreme Oldsmombia Cutless Supreme.
Speaker 1: Was what year?
Speaker 4: Nineteen? I think it was a ninety one. Oh, either ninety or ninety one.
Speaker 1: No one that'd been the g body one. It'd have been twenty one.
Speaker 4: It looked like a boat.
Speaker 1: It was big gimbi. It was a nineteen eighty five fewix Century Park Avenue paid seventy five bucks for it was going to be one hundred and fifty if somebody tried to pop the column and steal it. Some uncles listen, I'll give you the.
Speaker 6: Car for the seventy five dollars you already gave me, or I'll just give you your money back.
Speaker 1: And I said, well, hell, I could replace the steering column. So I did. Eighty five Dodge Dynasty is my dad's work car, and we shared it. What artist or band, pastor president would you waste no expense on going to see? For me? It would be Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: And I'll be here plus one.
Speaker 1: I cannot support that guy musically amazing. Yeah, human being garbage. Did you watch the movie? No, I have not seen the movie, but I'm just wondering why you got there. Well, I mean the movie is done by his estate, so of course it's going to shine him in a positive life. And I was like his nurse or somebody came forward in the last month or so and like said that he asked for videos a lot of children.
Speaker 4: I would say, Whitney Houston, okay, love to see her live.
Speaker 1: A live or live both gibe friends. Man, Yeah, a little weird, but great music, great musician. I'm gonna say the Beatles, but not like because it's their duration of time as a band is very very very short, like five years or something like that if I remember correctly, So that would be to see them in that excitement, that would be cool. Would you rather be sick enough to have to miss three days of work and one day of the weekend or spend a weekend judging a toddler's in Tierra's style pageant? I like this. Would you rather be sick enough to have to miss three days of work and one day of the weekend or spend a weekend judging a toddler's in Tierra style pageant?
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with the judging a pageant because it's never fun being sick, right, And usually those pageants are at a fancy hotel, so you get a nice hotel room to relax in, get some room service, maybe float around the pool.
Speaker 1: Is there time to do that on you're judging Noil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pageants aren't twenty four hours, so you do have breaks and free meals.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they paid for meals and put you up in a glamor hotel. I'm sure, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay, And you're entertained?
Speaker 1: Are you? I don't find that stuff entertaining?
Speaker 4: Do you a little bit?
Speaker 1: Okay? Gimme Firstly, I think Lindsay's the only one that could use the toddlers in tear as answer, because.
Speaker 6: If you or I said, yeah, let's totally do that for a weekend, we're creepy purrs allter is to it, I would argue anyone is, but that's true statement.
Speaker 1: But I would totally take three days off of work and a weekend day being sick. I'm okay with that. Yeah, easy. Do you like meat loaf? Do you like a particular style of meat loaf, like classic barbecue or some other kind? Lindsey, I like meat loaf.
Speaker 4: Recently, I've had a friend of mine makes a smoked meat loaf and it's delicious. It makes it with beef and sausage and it's really good. And I also like old school my mom's version of beef and sauce stuff baked very good, Kimpy.
Speaker 6: I am a fan of all the loafs of meat, all of them.
Speaker 1: Fun thing about that is like i'd like maw.
Speaker 6: I could say, the fun thing about it is like everybody makes a look they're like bloody Mary's right, or you know, everybody.
Speaker 1: Makes them differently, but my don't.
Speaker 6: I I have I make this one.
Speaker 1: That's what I call a Mexican meat loaf.
Speaker 6: And basically what that is is it's a It's a loaf of meat, but with like taco.
Speaker 7: Seasoning in there, right, mixed up inside the meat, all right, and a bunch of cheese onions, peppers chopped up mixed inside, baked for you know, however long it takes to bake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's baby. Sounds good, goddamn right. Uh yeah, I don't mind a loaf of the meat. I like mine with bacon in it and some barbecue sauce on top, notna ketchup on top. Guy, I've had some where they lay strips of bacon on top and then bake it. Yeah, that one's not bad. I've also had a lot of bad meat loafs, so but I'm gonna go with the one with bacon and stuff on It makes everything better. Can you play Gimpy's theme song? Why is he the only one with a song? He's not? Thanks for listening. School volunteering is a trap once they realize you're the dependable parent and willing to always help out. They abuse your kindness. All of a sudden, you're the only parent there and your wife is coaching cheer or girls sports. Not if you know the two letters yeah right? No, yeah, they're usually right next to each other. That isn't a trap. It's your inability to say no. Of all the cameo temporary characters on BMMS, who is your favorite that you choose to come back? And why? Dead or alive? Of the temporary ones? I don't know any that are dead, right, I mean they could be. We'd never know, right, lindsay, would you like to pass? Or do you want to take a stab?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'll pass because I didn't know any of them?
Speaker 1: Gimpy abby with the way things are, there's a reason why those Rarey characters were temporary characters and not still here. Only one of them didn't choose to leave right forced out? Yeah, not forced out, just didn't mean a threshold that he knew existed. What would your advice be for someone wanting to get in radio? Sorry, let me try that again. What would be your advice for someone wanting to get into radio? Sorry? So funny? What would be your advice for someone wanting to get into radio, lindsay, don't gimp ah listen. If that's what you want to do, go for it. Have fun, do your research, find a class, get into it. It's your deal man, have fun doing it. I mean, yes, but they're specifically asking for our advice on how to get into it. So I'm gonna say, if you are wanting a career that is dwindling and don't want to get paid a lot, then this you'll have a good time. To tell the truth, this is my first Mother's Day without my mother, and I'm having trouble navigating. The closer the day gets, the worse it gets and feels. Is there any advice you can give me to help with the situation.
Speaker 4: Lindsay, First of all, I'm very sorry for your loss. Maybe what was what did your mom like to do on Mother's Day? Maybe do the same thing. Maybe plant a tree in your mom's name, or a bush or something in your yard. Like my mom had favorite types of plants. Maybe your mom did, and you could plant one in your yard or garden. Every time you look at it it reminds you of her.
Speaker 6: Gimbi, I say, because Mother's Day's what on a Sunday?
Speaker 1: Right, So maybe Saturday.
Speaker 6: Go to the liquor store and get you a gallon of whiskey, and then you can sit at the house and I want you to get out every picture that you possibly have of your mom and drink while you're looking.
Speaker 1: At the pictures, and maybe maybe put on a certain playlist and just go on with life. Man, it sucks, but it is what it is. Let's see. Let me let me see if I've never lost my mom. But let me see if I can help you navigate this. Uh, you don't have to buy a card, you don't need a gift. Uh, you don't need to plan a brunch. So there's some of the navigation help. As far as how to cope with it, I don't know, man. People think you've got to get over things. When it comes to grief, You just got to learn how to weave it in because life keeps moving. Man. We thought of sanax. Yeah, if you would like to use some sort of substance to dull the blade, go ahead, but d day will come for that too. If you had to hold the spike while one of your coworkers hits it with a sledgehammer, which coworker would you rather wield the hammer? Lindsay?
Speaker 4: Uh, I guess you Corbyn, because chances are you'd be sober when doing it. Maybe I don't know either one of you really I would trust with a hammer. But you seem to do a lot more handy dandy work because you own your home and not rent, so you have to be more. You have to be more fix it yourself. I guess when it comes to repairs using a hammer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Gimby, I'm gonna say Corbyn because Lindsay's got feeble little woman arms.
Speaker 4: Have to admit the only time I use a hammer is if I'm hanging a picture up.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm picking KIMPI. This isn't even a conversation. I'm confident he's swung ahead sledgehammer many times, so I feel pretty good about that. Let's see there was another one I had. Oh, I just wanted to say that you're all are awesome. I listen every morning. It makes my workday, work week. But keep up with the good work. Thanks. Do you all play more dead musicians than living ones? Right now? I don't know. I don't take inventory. I don't think it's a category. It could be. I have no idea the formula, but I don't think so. It would be awesome if it was, though, think about how many good rock musicians are dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you go, hey, we're not playing any dead rock musician, you eliminate a lot of great musicians. Yeah, at least half. So no Petty, no Assi, no Sound Garden, right, certain Metallica songs. Yeah, So it feels like it's not a good idea. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. It is single Tomayo, and there are some good deals out there. I thought we talk about. Chipotle is giving away chips and guacamole or caso when you buy the full priced entree, and you got to do it through the Chipotle app. But that's only for today. They're guacamole solid like they're chips. You can't go wrong with any guacamala. Oh yeah you can. There's some bad guacamali out there. Taco Bell, they have a couple of good deals. Get a free crunch rap Supreme, which is your jo Oh, it's a gift from the heavens. When you spend at least twenty dollars on grub Hub. Oh, good lord, that's not that juice isn't out worth the squeak, don't make me.
Speaker 4: Jump through hoops.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's just like using any app. Some people that's their delivery app. And then today get ten percent off orders of twenty dollars or more via the door Dash with a max savings of three bucks. I won't even get your gallon on today. Also get a free triple double Crunch rap I can get triple huh when you spend at least twenty bucks. Using Uber Eats Chilis, you can get a Tequila Classic marg for five dollars in the patron Frozen marg for seven, and the Chili's Poppin' Boba marg is also six dollars all month long. Hold on, so I can get a margarita with that boba stuff in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: It seems weird. Boba's weird. Yeah, like cross fusion.
Speaker 4: Right, it's fine in tea, but in my margarita.
Speaker 1: It does not enhance tea at all. It looks futuristic, like something I'm seeing them eat at the lounge in Star Wars or Empire strikes Back. It is not good. Do you know anybody that's like, oh, I love the taste of boba, the way it pops in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Kids.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, that's all I need to know. That's like saying Dino nugs are delicious. Uh, Deli, they are pretty good. No, they are not. Del Taco and epic brito for five bucks. You can do that all the way through May eighth. That's a deal. You need to be a del Yeah Rewards member, dell no and place the order via the Del Taco app or at del taco dot com.
Speaker 6: This is just every last one of them has something you've gotta do, right, go to the app, order from here or from there, spend X amount.
Speaker 1: Right, you had me hooked there for a second. You're getting it for like three bucks.
Speaker 6: But they're like, oh bye yeah by you know, you gotta be on our mailing list.
Speaker 1: We'll send coupons and notifications.
Speaker 4: Can't just show up.
Speaker 1: Just give me a goddamn taco. Man. I love that. I'm technically the oldest person on the show. But ideally, ideally, GIMPI is make me use an app. Yes, Jack in the box, all right. Rewards members get two tacos for seventy five cents. You're saving thirty three cents maybe maybe sixty because I think they're a dollar twenty five now for two of them. This deal repeats itself on the first Tuesday of every month, and it's in the offers tab of the jack app. WHOA, you guys might need to rename that Moe's Southwest Grill. You can get a free side of caso with any entree purchase today. Make sure to mention the deal if doing it in stores. Sorry redeeming this in stores. Mo's Rewards members can get the same deal from fifth through May tenth, using the account to apply the reward at check out. There is still a mos in town if you're curious. It's over here at seventy seven Lewis Alpolo Loco. I don't think we have any of those Bifo Brady's. I don't think we have any of those round table pizza. I don't think we have any of those Chewis. Today get a dollar off Mexican beers, five dollars Queso bowls and six dollar dollar regular House Raidus and nine dollars Grande House ritas. You can also use the promo code Sinkle Delivery at Chewies dot Com to get free deliveries Baja Fresh. Have a Baja Fresh here? I don't think so there it's a Baha Jackson a Lass. I don't no, I don't think it's I don't think it's the same. I mean it's almost like you have to do these things too, because it's like expected of you so far as like from the restaurant. Yeah, like I don't know if anybody's like known for their good Senko demayo deals and it's only.
Speaker 6: Like Cinco de Mayo, you don't hear, like Kill Kenny's, Like, hey, get some free bangers and mash on St.
Speaker 1: Patrick's Day, right, you know what I mean? What they should do is do that like every on the seventeenth of every month to keep people in mind, to remember Kill Kenny's four Okay March.
Speaker 6: Apparently a Baja Fresh is in the making in Norman. Okay, well that is an open store, yeah, not coming soon. So they do have one at ou in Norman. So if you'd like to make the road trip.
Speaker 1: For your what do you get out there again at Baja Fresh? Yeah? Uh, save five dollars and fifty five cents when you spend at least twenty dollars you need to be a ba A Club Baja Rewards member and into the promo code sinko all logged into your account to get the deal.
Speaker 6: Well, there you go, take that five dollars your saving and use it in gas.
Speaker 1: Get help. Get you down there to Norman Well, and keep in mind that is on the campus in their food court, so you gotta walk in, so I can't just show up. Huh they do? I mean, I don't think they ide you when you come in. I don't think they id you. I don't know how that works out right to me. I think a good deal, like it has to be a real deal, Like, hey, come in, mention this and you get do you get free chips and guac? That's it, right, Go to a Mexican restaurant, get a five dollars house margarita and a free taka or two dakas. That's a bargain. But you're right, Why would the Mexican place do it when you know the Irish pub doesn't do it exactly. You don't see a big discount at the Christian bookstore on the twenty fifth of December, No on Easter, that would be it's like the big day.
Speaker 4: Or maybe you do, and they just don't advertise it. Oh they should.
Speaker 1: They're a business. But it makes sense all these things are through the app. I know Gimpi's not a fan, but it makes sense to do it through the app. We just had a conversation this morning, I believe it was off air about McDonald's getting rid of their sodas. Right, yeah, but they're doing that because nobody's going in. They say like ten percent of sales come from inside sales. The majority comes through drive through and through the apps. That's another way to get people back into your restaurant. I don't think you need to. Im sure, you can eat it at home. Sounds good, Yeah, I guess I think that takes away from the experience. Sure you're getting the food, but it takes away from the experience of going out and eating and celebrating. It's not medieval times. I don't know what you mean experience. Well, you know, like listen Cinco de Mayo. We'll stick with the Mexican thing. It's not sputters. There's you know, there's mariachi bands that are playing, you know, at the at your local, but not at Chipotle, not a Chipotle, no taco. It's not really real Mexican food. Whoa, now you're just shooting strays. This day is about unity, man, Yes, forget that. All the food I mentioned was tex mex anyway.
Speaker 6: Right right right, Jack in the box Taco has made that list. So all right, I guess the bar set pretty low.
Speaker 1: One fast food restaurant the rest of your life, Mexican. What are you picking?
Speaker 4: Taco Bell? Fast food? Taco Bell?
Speaker 1: Why not? I am picky and what I mean? Sure I get this right? Yeah? Taco Caso, Taco Casa. There's only one. It's in a Wasso. It is a chain, but locally they only have one in O Wasaso. I think they're opening another one, but it's so good. It's old school to Taco Bell. The story is, if I got it correctly, is they the partner split and the Taco Casa guy was like, hey, I don't want anything, I just want the recipes, and so it's all the real. What you remember being Taco Bell as a kid, the taco burger, Remember they would do like the little It was kind of like an ancelota, but they covered and ancelotta sauce and a ton of cheese. Yep, they got in the black olive on top. Yep, they got that. The bean burritos delish when you're up that way, gimbi. Yeah, you should eat there, it's good.
Speaker 4: Do they have a taco salad?
Speaker 1: I think so? Okay, in a bowl that you can eat. That's the only way you can do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They brought back the taco salad at Taco Bell the little mini ones. Yeah, but there. I don't know what the they put this spicy little sauce on it. It's not the same. It's not the same as what it used to be.
Speaker 1: They have a super salad with that giant bowl to make you think you're eating healthy. Yeah, apparently there's one of these tockic gasas in a broken era right deer off of the old canosh. Okay, I gotta travel all the way up to your neck of the woods. You don't, I'll stick in my own place. I'm a big I'm an advocate for this place. It is if you remember, like if you get talk about it and you'd be like, why isn't there enough cheese? For a while they were going through this like cheese ration. Yes, they don't do that at the Casa.
Speaker 6: Okay, lindsay for us since we're a broken arrow. It's down there on a one hundred and ninety third and lind Lane.
Speaker 1: It says it's not open yet.
Speaker 6: Well that's a bunch of goddamn hooy, because they got a list of here.
Speaker 1: They say it coming soon. They're not the only ones you wish. You can keep the old man complaining about an app. You didn't mind the app when you were dating. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back shows next. Always tried to save really crazy things for the podcast. And this story I found was about a man who mastered masturbated every day for one week to prove a point. What was the point he was trying to prove, Well, i'll get to that. Uh. He was told that, uh, gooning was too bad to not good for you. Now, gooning is masturbating, but not that's no completion, it's just yeah, it's edging. Yes, yeah. So this guy decided to go on a seven day binge of gooning and found out that can cause some real problems. I don't know what the problems would be. Well, you're backing up, you're getting backed up, you're getting all worked up, and that supply, you know, is getting just right there at the top, and then you're not releasing anything. So when you go and do it again, you're putting more milk inside the carton, and you're filling it up, and you're filling it up, and you're filling it up, and then eventually the shit's gonna just leak out. Yeah. Again, that sounds like a great playground story. I don't know if biologically that's how that works. We'll tryump for a week and see what happened. I don't have the time. You ain't got time to get worked up for just a little bit and then go right back to what you was doing. I don't have ninety seconds do it in the commercial break. So his first session, after his first session of the week, he had a slump in the afternoon ad minute, he felt like life force had been sucked out of him. So he's saying that after he did it, he didn't have any energy. Okay, and he said normally he's a pretty happy guy. I said he felt sleepy, less energized, cranky, and confessed that the idea of gooning again was the only thing that seemed to entice him.
Speaker 6: Okay, first day, Okay, he didn't get that release of endorphins right, and that's why he's all or angry or mentally.
Speaker 1: His dissatisfaction without the completion right psychologically, that's messed with him. The the I'm a task doer type of thing. Okay.
Speaker 4: So is he basically leaving himself with blue balls until he does it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can explain it that way, I guess. Or it's not finishing right because they don't really turn blue.
Speaker 4: Right I know.
Speaker 1: Also, blueball is not a thing at all.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The next day, he woke up and found that his brain felt like mush, and he noted he had less awareness okay, And he admitted that he was having second thoughts about this experiment at all. And he said he had a complex set of emotions that he was trying to figure out, a temptation to view content and then the back of your head, you know, it's like, hey, I probably shouldn't, but you still do. He was feeling guilty. He's starting to hate himself. It's day two. First of all, settled down, bro. Day two feels like wild take kay, He's just ready to give up already. Then day three, he said he woke up late and noticed spontaneous negative self talk and was genuinely struggling. He said the guilt of regularly watching porn was quote eating him alive, and then the next few days he said this continued, and he explained that daily tasks he was previously content with completing suddenly felt like a chore as his mind was constantly thinking of porn and self pleasure. But when he did give into the urge, he explained that it made him feel normal rather than great, and that it isn't even exciting anymore. He said that the mood did slightly improve at some points, but overall, gooning didn't do his well being any good. He said that afterwards, when he reflected on it, he said he wasn't in the mood to do anything for the seven day period well, wild minor inconveniences were extremely frustrating, and this sat a month into his experiment. He couldn't believe how vastly different the quality of his life was in comparison to when he was consuming porn and gooning. He told viewers he was trying to glorify gooning with the experiment, but wanted to demonstrate how easy it is to slip into addiction and how quickly something harmless can start controlling your thoughts, moods, and habits. And he says, it's here to show the real dangers, the mental pool, the excuses your brain makes, and what is actually it took for him to stop? What do we think? Well, at first, I want to know how the heck come up with the word gooning. It's a great word, right, it's a great word. Gooneys never said aye?
Speaker 4: Right, I think it's weird. Just just finish already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're not talking about goony. What do we think about this? What this guy said and that what happened to him and how quickly he slipped into addiction? I think he's just saying it for content, To be honest with you, I don't think he slipped into any kind of addiction that Maybe I think it.
Speaker 6: Was already there. Yeah, I mean, who doesn't like if I can singing titties? And of course your dick's going to get hard over it. So it is what it is unless you're gay, and then it doesn't. Yeah, then it's another butthole or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I kind of feel like this is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. That's what he's selling. That's fair.
Speaker 6: So is he trying to tell us not to look at the pornography.
Speaker 1: It's what it felt like. Okay, I'm I'm not here to say pornography is good. I think it can have some bad It can create some bad scenarios. There have been scientific studies of the effects of it on the brain and too much of it and how it eats away at your brain and stuff like that. But that's just with anything that you're taken in abundance, you know, whether you're doing cocaine or meth or weed, alcohol, porn whatever, chocolate. Yeah. I always tell my kids, the dosage is the poison. Yeah. Yeah, it is not having sugar, it's the amount of sugar. Yeah, that is not okay. I was trying to search his social media to see if he had like some sort of mission he was on.
Speaker 6: So far as like why he did this experiment. No, No, like it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, like he's a holy roller or something like that. Cha gotcha, Okay, trying to spread the words to the children. Yeah, that masturbation is bad. Butt's see when I was growing up there like you should just practice abstinacy, right to cut down on team pregnancy, right, you know, well you can fucking jerk it and get the same effect, not getting bitch as pregnant. Yeah, but it's a sin. It's a sin. Looking at it's as a sin. Yeah, okay, that's what they tell you. Yeah, I mean I wouldn't say that looking at breasts or anything like that as a sin. I would say one's inability to control themselves with temptation as a sin. Yeah. That feels more accurate rather than it's, you know, the boob's fault.
Speaker 6: That's why they won't let them on television. That's why women can't walk around hoopless, even though guys can do it. Go out the riverside, right, go play some disc golf guys with your shirts off. But by god, do you see any of them women out there jogging, you know, topless?
Speaker 1: No, we need to normalize it. I mean, I don't know if we need people bouncing around. There's some really horrible humans that would not respect distance, right, Yeah, sure, privacy, carry a can of mace on you then stare and just you know, jacket right in front of everybody. Objectify And if we let women and their boobs out, then what then guys can just put their schlongs out there. Well, you know, he gets up, I get up. It's anarchy.
Speaker 6: I think we've all agreed that nipples or nipples, you know, it's different when it goes below the belt, when it goes south of the border, you know what I mean. So that's where the problem is.
Speaker 1: My kids have asked me why can't I walk around the house shirtless? But they can't. That's a hard conversation to explain. You just can't try really hard to not use that excuse because I said, so not very good, and so you have to resort to things like listen, some people don't have self control, and you don't know who's around, and you don't know how they behave, and God forbid you bring unwanted attention. And so for some reason, society says it's okay for me to do it, but you can't, right, right? But why, Yeah, I figure that out. I'm not taking a ticket on that crazy train because that's just the way it is. How's a rainbow made? Yeah, it just is. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you rather know what we're having for dinner?
Speaker 1: My kids eat the same thing for dinner every night. There's no they know. Last night I surprised them with something for dinner, and you would have thought I was making them clean their rooms. Would you surprise them with Brussels browns? Nope, nope, six seven chicken nuggets. I saw them at the grocery store. Six to seven chicken nuggets. Okay, I think it's funny. They think it's funny. It's our little thing. Uh huh, right, And I bought them, made them, put them on their plate, cover them with a napkin, and they're like, what's for dinner. I'm like, no, no, you're waiting until we sit down. So we sat down, brought them over, and they were they couldn't because you know, it's chicken nuggets in the shape of something. You're like, yeah, no, that's a six okay, sure, and then you're like, no, it's six seven chicken nuggets. And they're like, really, they can make six seven chicken nuggets. Oh yeah, oh yeah. I don't know why they don't have at Patricia's. They don't have porn chicken nuggets. They already have. Nuggets are typically of child's meal. No, okay, so's pasta. So some of the other crazy things I've seen in stores.
Speaker 6: True, my friend had a can of fish assholes, which is really just spaghettios, but it set fish assholes on a label.
Speaker 1: Is a big asshole for a fish that was a big fish. It'd be a big one for a phuman. Yeah, uh yeah, that's a good Yeah. Maybe they should have a refrigerated section. Yeah. Patricias where you can sell novelty foods. You can buy already buy the pasta in the shape of penises. Yeah. They got cake pans there in the shape of coca balls, so lollipops.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so they do have some things, but maybe that's something. You know, you retire from radio and just work on adult themed novelty foods.
Speaker 1: No adult themed novelty nugs. Okay, let's let's brainstorm. So penis chicken nugs. Huh that's all I got? Okay, Well, you just take the penas like a one trick pony, if I'm being honest, You take the the cocka balls of the chicken nugs and shorten a day, take the cock off right and put nipples on the balls, and you got titty nugs. Titty nugs.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: See, so you got that, yah know, And you're right, there's really only four body parts that you can make and that would work out, yeah, because you could do like toes. Yeah, I guess you're right. There's a sub genre there people kinks, right, you know, foot shaped nus. There's a trend online right now of women showing off their heels, like their heel collection, like all their shoes, like the shoes, not like the heel of their feet. Yeah. I was like all dry and crusty and needing some lotion. I mean kind of. And you see like they do the thing and you're like, Okay, that's nice, and then you keep seeing it and you're like, wait, this is people are into this. Yeah, Like there's some weird fetish people. There's a local anchor in town and she for a while was posting pictures of her shoes. I want to see she's doing it, and it was like I think they she had to have stopped, I think because people are like, oh, this is good because men can't handle themselves, right, Yes, that, Yeah, she stopped, she stopped doing it. Yeah, she stopped doing it. Yeah. Well the thing about that is like men are perves and they'll sexualize anything. That's all that there is to it. Yeah, you could be showing off your wainous right pictures of your wenus and be like a look at that fucking elbows? Can I think the majority wouldn't. I think the majority wouldn't. Binge, your arm looks like you believe it? Yeah, again, I think the majority wouldn't. I think guys have this thing. They think that every time a woman is nice to them, that that's the woman opening up to get you know, slashed.
Speaker 6: Of course, of course, why else would she be nice to a troll like you? Come on, okay, no, I like that.
Speaker 1: Take like your self esteem is so low, the bar is so low, yes, that you think any amount of compliment means she wants your dick? What? Oh? Oh I see okay, let's get some of this. No, you're still a troll man. Yeah. Just being nice shouldn't be the quantifier, no, of being kind. But women think that too, because if I'm nice to the lady that checked us out at Walgreen, she's like, huh, I'm clueless. I'm like, what are talking about? She's like, why are you flirting? Settled down? Yeah? Oh, I don't know. Maybe that's an insecurity sort of thing. I think I'm doing it just to get my goat. But yeah, it's possible. Knowing my wife. You met my wife, she's incredibly secure. But the the idea of just being kind makes people feel like it's an open door for whatever. Dude, I always love comments on any a woman like that's specifically trying to get attention right through whatever their Instagram or only fans or whatever, and the comments guys make things like you give me a chance. You're like, okay, yeah, right, because you're gonna give her the same three pumps you give everybody else, and that's supposed to woo her over right. One of my favorite things to experience in the history of the show was being at a patio party with Biggie and we were standing there watching everybody interact and this guy was talking to us about a female on the show and he was like, she's lucky. I'm married, and he walked away and I turned and I'm like, how lucky do you think she is? The presumption that you're not gonna that's awesome? Right? Oh no, but they slay man, they beat it up. Yeah, sexually, I don't think there's any man bat in a thousand. No, for one, we're lucky just to have it. Wait, you do want to have sex with me. Okay, right, it's not just being nice, it's not charity work. We always we always joke about the idea that oh time, there's not enough time or tired or whatever, And you're like, should it takes two minutes? Where is all the take? Every time it's over, you're like, well, damn it. Seconds. Yes, it took us longer to get un dressed.
Speaker 4: And do you look at the clock when you're done, just to see, just to see how long it shocks?
Speaker 1: Should I try to go if we're a world record? No, I don't check in with the time and go forty five seconds? Whoa, that's a new PR. Yeah, I'm not looking for a PR. I'm pretty happy with the status or misbelief, right, I'm happy just you know, leading me on to think that I've got it all figure out. Yes, you are the greatest. Yes, yes, No, no one like me. I get it to keep talking, sweet, nothing's in my ear, baby baby that give it to me, please. I would say to every woman, you should make your man feel like he's the only man you've ever had inside you, and he will. He'll buy a hook line and see your guys are dumm Maybe dumb maybe, Yeah, what the hell else you using because that thing's lost its grip. That's a guy problem then, right, And they're elastic, they're elastic, No, they are, They don't, they don't. It isn't trying to force a cucumber through a piece of cardboard. True, But think about think about that of underwear that you've had for the past thirty years that are very comfortable and got a little holes in them, and the elastic is kind of not as tight as it used to be, kind of hangs off your ass a little bit. Yeah, but you still wear them. Yeah, you're comparing something you wear for how many How long do you say? Many years? Years, twenty years? You're talking seventy thousand days of exposure, right, Yes, that's not even close to being the same. Okay, Well, let's take that same pair of underwear and let every guy in town put it on. You think every other guy's bigger than you.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying she gets worn out after a while. God, I'm not one to, you know, let other guys wear my underwear. But I'm just saying I didn't bring it up.
Speaker 1: I didn't bring up the idea that other men should wear underwear, just underwear, but your underwear, yes, No, the underwear that you love and cherish and you hold very close. How much to wear my used underwear for it for a day? We're a day twenty four hours? Yeah? Yeah, so like I like, it's a bet in the studio. I take him off, you put him on. We've known each other for a while, we have. I'd do it for fuck, I'd do it for a hundred bucks, o HOUNDI huh yeah, yeah, because just because we know each other, we've been around each other for a long time now, you know. Now, let's just say, grab that homeless guy over there standing on the street corner. How much to wear his underwear for twenty four hours? Nah? That probace just fucking went up.
Speaker 4: That may have blood in that right, Mine might have blood in it.
Speaker 1: May not be his blood, though, God mine have that's the thing. Mine perhaps could. Yeah, And I trust you, I know you. We've known each other for a while. Worth a gamble, It's worth the g gamble. Yeah, fucking random stranger down there.
Speaker 4: What if it does have blood in it?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's dried, dride, I'm sure it's dried. I don't know. Yeah, let's df that what. Let's say there is dried blooded, what is the worst possible outcome?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean if it's dry, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: That's just asking you, Like you brought up the concerns, I.
Speaker 4: Would just probably make him nervous to see.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't make me nervous. I would be more nervous of a turd. Right. Yeah, we're fitting to layer some skid marks. Yeah, I ain't about stacking at the dragstrip. You know how they got the burnout box, Yes, where everybody goes and does the burnouts, right, and it's just rubber on top of rubber on top of rubber. That's what we're talking about. Yeah. Now, I think you bring up a good point. There ain't nothing you can't wash or take a pill for pretty much. Yeah. Yeah, you don't look like you have AIDS or HIV, so yeah, I'm just saying you don't know. Yeah, you're right, I don't know. I don't And I guess that's where you know, sir. Do you know what happened? Did you get a blood transfusion unprotected sex? Well? I did where Korbin's bloody underwear? Who was drugs? I think the only concern would be a fear digger, okay, like in your but hoole. Yeah, okay, I'm just being honest. Yeah, you're just scraping paint off and onto the wall. It's okay, I'm just being honest. I like the idea, like not like you have an open wound down there and until you do right right.
Speaker 6: But see, here's the thing, and it's because again we've been together.
Speaker 1: For a while, you're proud of your powerwasher. I am. Yeah, I think that that wouldn't be that wouldn't be so much of a problem.
Speaker 4: And I still can't believe you don't have one yet.
Speaker 6: Well believe it because I ain't spending money on it. Can barely afford groceries, let alone of power washer from a ball.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my self. You can get one for the amount of toilet paper you spend in probably six months. I'm sure I could probably get one financed too, for you know, three easy payments, No seven ninety nine a month, no like thirty bucks exactly. You can get one. Would you like to do some easy pay pay for it? What do they call it? Affirm? You like to affirm this? Okay? I financed a lot of the finance cars, motorcycles, even a fucking ferret. One time. I've never find Wow, you they what's the craziest thing you financed? The ferret? Probably, but it was the ferret cage combo I love the defense. Yeah, wow. The fucking cage yourself was one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Whoa and then uh and then the ferret itself was four hundred bucks, So we're talking fifteen hundred dollars right there. And I was like, okay, but I needed I needed a bigger home for the other two ferrets that I had, And then I just fucking happened to.
Speaker 1: Fall in love with Betty White, which is the ferrets name. Yeah, yeah, yeah, lindsay, what's the craziest thing you financed? Actually, there's a there's a three hundred bucks you can buy a ferret cage. It depends on one you're looking at. This is a three level one with rollers because that makes a difference. Here's a four tiered one for two hundred. What's yours made out of gold? Yes, fortified steel? Yeah. Yeah, what's the craziest thing you have financed?
Speaker 4: It's a vacuum cleaner me too, okay, stupid.
Speaker 1: Like one of those rainbow ones or whatever.
Speaker 4: No, fuck, no, I wish it was a rainbow. It was a patriot.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is a patriot a rainbow.
Speaker 4: Vacuum use at NASA?
Speaker 1: Oh well they don't you just you just bought it a climb and sinker. Huh.
Speaker 4: I mean the sales mean on it was amazing. I'll say that. I was pregnant, came in.
Speaker 1: And wait, this was door to door. Yeah, oh what are you doing? Yeah fine, let's tell my mom ended up financing her rainbow vacuum because some schmuck going door to door the only clean part of her carpet. Or take one couch cushion and a trash bag and suck the dart out of that one but not the other one. Get bent. This is the greatest vacuum ever, unless you try to sell it to my friends. Here, I am in high school, right, eighteen years old. My friend's coming over. She's like, listen, Janette, you gotta check out this vacuum.
Speaker 6: This is the greatest vacuum member. So she's doing a demonstration for my friend, like, ma, come on now. Of course I'd stab somebody in the eye to be able to go back and live to that moment again.
Speaker 1: But whatever it is, what it is. Yeah, I have a hard time believing they use this at NASA. I think you got worked. I don't think they use it in NASA at all. Like that's not If they use it in NASA, I would think it would be all over their page.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's dyslexic and they use it at a san not NASA. What's the craziest thing you've ever financed? Oh, vacuum for sure. Okay, how about a Dyson one? Then I wanted it was like seven. Nope, I just lied.
Speaker 1: No, I financed the swing set after the down draft or tornado? What always took it? I bought one and just financed it through a firm. Okay, that's not so. I don't think that's that crazy. The vacuum was a second vacuum, so that was kind of silly. Bring them a second vacuum, bitch. I got like two, three, four, five, six. I think I have six vacuums. Instead, I use the museum or what we're not even to steamers and carpet cleaners. Wow, I got it, including steamers and carpet cleaners. I got a over over ten had lowered. Man. Yeah, I think it's a little excessive. Some would say that the thousand dollars on a fucking fair cage is accessive a statement. I so two vacuums. I have one for the house and a shop back. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's it, And sometimes I have to use the shop vacum for the house. I remember those days, be in there, single living in apartments, right, I didn't have I didn't have a regular vac you will, all the guys shot back because just you know, going through major breakup and that's all I got. So I'd be in there shot back in my my apartment floor. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was trying to see because I wanted to find out like the story of them being part of NASA, all the NASA vact and I couldn't find anything quickly. They have some sort of Mars reference on like a little badge on their vacuum, but it's spelled m A r z ah like doctor thunder. I think I think they got you lends me. Oh yeah, oh my god. I'd be so mad at my wife if she was pregnant and then let some fucking salesperson come in the house, some strangers, some schmuck.
Speaker 4: Oh we both got gotten because we were both there fucking like sitting there like, no, shit, that's a really good fucking vacuum.
Speaker 1: See that shit, honey, Wow, sold done. I wonder what the statistics are like if they get in through the threshold, the percentage chance of sales going up, it's.
Speaker 6: Got to be like eighty percent, right right, because most of the time they're like, hey, can I demonstrate my vacuum for you?
Speaker 1: And just say they knocked on my door? Nope, shutting the door. Have a nice day. You're not even getting me to answer the door. I'll look and see you on the camera and be like, who's there? Like off, girl, scouts, Daddy, don't need no cookies? Leave something, man, it's on the floor. My kids are always like can we answer the door? I'm like, no, right, well it's ringing, uh huh. We don't want to talk to whoever's there. Why not? We know who's going to be here. If it the doorbell's ringing, it ain't for us, no, or it's not good right either way? Process, Well they do for delivery, that's true. They'll be gone in a minute, right exactly, and then I'll go get it. Even stuff that you have to sign for, like I know I have to sign for that, I can get delivered. I have it dropped at a FedEx or whatever ups store and I go get it from there. That makes it easy that way, Yeah, because I don't have to time being home and all that other stupid shit. Right, porch pirates. Yes, So if I have to sign, like if you buy an iPhone or something like that, some equipment I've gotten from the company, yeah, I'm like, nope, I divert it to the just pick it up at the yes when I want to. That's fair. I have made a mistake once though, and diverted. I thought I was doing it to like the FedEx Kinko's right up the street here, and it was like North Tulsa, like so far away, way out of my way. I was like, damn it, You're like I don't belong around here. Oh no, and there's some food up there. It wasn't that North Tulsa. I mean, I don't know what you mean, because there's a high population of black people.
Speaker 6: Well, crime, right is more of what it is pineam Peelrea area.
Speaker 1: I mean people get shit out right over here. That the truth is people just getting shot anywhere, all right. You guys have a fantastic week. Make sure you're listening to us on the iHeartRadio app, and if you are right now, click on that red microphone and leave us a talkback message. They are keeping track and they are determining whether we continue as a show. That's not a joke. Save us what your talk back literally, saving us as a preset or using the talk back mic or listening to us on the iHeartRadio app helps us tremendously, So anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. You guys, have a fantastic week. Say yeah baby,