Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your tako one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots nice. This hour brought you by Jr's Rock the Bank cash giveaway, So those will pick back up at nine oh five this morning with hourly chances for you to win one thousand dollars just for listening to.
Speaker 1: Jr R again. Nine oh five, that's the first of thirteen. Gets your name on that JARR winner board. Keyword goes out each hour around five past. You listen for it, then you go to WJR dot com. Enter that keyword each go around in the Rock the Bank contest box, it'll pop up. Okay, nine oh five is when it first happens. Something that's been going on forever in New York City is now legal to do as of this week.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, go ahead, double park. No that rives me.
Speaker 3: Crazy, Oh no, no, oh, it's all about you.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that you're clogging up the entire road for somebody else.
Speaker 3: As fun as that is. You can now legally jaywalk in New York City. Now, why is that? Why is that so you don't get mugged. Well, that could be a legitimate reason for crossing a street at a place you're not supposed to, if you're being pursued or fear for your life or whatever.
Speaker 1: Sure, no, I was just thinking, just sitting in one place waiting for the crosswalk, there's a good chance you can get mugged as well. It's New York City.
Speaker 3: The uh, real reason is because it was selectively enforced, or that's the claim against minorities.
Speaker 1: You're telling me authorities are now making jaywalking race related to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is on the heels of several other cities that have also made this move, because well, think about it. If you've got somebody you suspect might be up to no good but real, no real reason to.
Speaker 2: You know, get on.
Speaker 1: Them, pursue them for jaywalking, and then that's the claim. And uh, I guess there's statistics that back that up. Okay, So you can now just.
Speaker 3: Dart out in the traffack in New York City and you know, vote for the best.
Speaker 1: And you said that it's it's okay to jaywalk. That was the first thing I thought. It's also okay to get hit by a car.
Speaker 3: Now it does come with a few caveats. If you do jaywalk, and because of your jaywalking cause an accident, it potentially can be on you. Now it's not so much going to be on the motorist. So that's just just something to think about when you're in New York City. As you know, people have jaywalked forever there, but up until this past Monday, you could get You could have got hit with a two hundred and fifty dollars you know, fine was basically the deal.
Speaker 1: You and I jay walked there when we were at that Spider Man uh play that they flew us out there.
Speaker 2: For with the listener. How would you even remember?
Speaker 1: Because I remember looking across the street after a couple of beers and saying, hey, Lynch, you think of what I'm thinking at the pizza place, remember, so we ran right across that street to get a slice.
Speaker 2: I do remember the pizza.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's good. That's very good. New York's none for that hitting. So just be aware.
Speaker 3: It's now perfectly permissible to jaywalk in New York City.
Speaker 2: Sean Diddy Combs, what now, dude, it's not good?
Speaker 3: This guy now has uh. Another individual claiming that he helped organize the participants for Diddy's infamous Freakoffs, and his specific task was making sure well that there were no fatties. What to the point where claims claims Diddy did not want any females at the Freakofs who were in excess of one hundred and forty pounds, and this dude actually had a scale and would awayte some of them. And the only way around this would have been if you're talking about someone who is much taller than usual, they might have been permitted a few extra pounds.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you're gonna stay pregnant because Diddy had some weird fetish.
Speaker 3: I mean the stuff that we could you imagine if this who knows if this is true, and given all the crazy stuff that's been alleged here, anything's plausible. I suppose I want you to put yourself in this position. You are helping organize these freak offs. Guess less ed you're told, hey man, I don't want anybody in here over one forty on the female side of things.
Speaker 1: That's pretty heartless and much less considering the things you're doing to people to come.
Speaker 3: On, much less going up. Hey, uh, sorry, mind getting on a scale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you had to be the scaleboard, the scale worker, right, Wow, that yeah, that would be bad. I tell you, my friends going Halloween is witty. He's gonna dress his girlfriend up as Justin Bieber and and he's a white pea ditty. I don't even know if I'd want to dress this something like that and flirt with any of those lines. Because stuff that's coming out, as I said, is unfathomable. You see how more and more stars are coming forward because they realized that their name's gonna go out anyway.
Speaker 3: I was there, but I didn't participate or see anything like that. Okay, sure, okay, freak. They circle the wagons though when they need to man the you know, the elite of course. Subway being sued again.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you said this could be a plausible one.
Speaker 3: They are accused of skimping on meat on their sandwiches. This filed in a federal court in New York on Monday, says that the commercials promoting the steak and cheese sandwich show the sub with layers upon layers of meat almost as much as there is bread, But when the plaintiff got their sandwich, there was more bread.
Speaker 2: Than meat.
Speaker 3: In fact, they got specific about this and said that it had about two less meat than what was shown in commercials. The suit says that it was especially concerning now that inflation and meat prices are very high.
Speaker 1: Did he take a picture of said subs so that he could prove it in court?
Speaker 3: Yep, it's it's this is a petition for a class action. It hasn't been decided whether or not it will be permitted to go forward.
Speaker 2: You get involved, I mean, I know you're a class action pat. Well you're not.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: There's a way to avoid this if if you have doubts about you go to where the meats are Army's. Now you now you see those Arby's commercial stack with meat. You go get an arby sandwich. That's what you're getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not your steak and cheese like you want from the subway. Well, see, this is also a New Yorker who expects a whole bunch of meat. You know, you go down to the delegates and they just load up the meats.
Speaker 2: They're part of that in there. I mean, this guy's been jaywalking also.
Speaker 3: I mean I think it's also you most reasonable people understand it when you see food advertised, it's not always the same. It never looks like that they have. In fact, some of that food isn't actually food at.
Speaker 1: All, as some of the milk in like certain cereal commercials, is glue.
Speaker 3: There's there's artists that job it is is to prep that stuff to make you salivate.
Speaker 1: If we learned about that in school. Like those big fresh tomatoes. Yeah, everyone ever recalls the was on a fast food.
Speaker 3: Right, more like thin, pale white in color, warm limp lettuce. Oh yeah, mayonnaise that has turned from white to a yellowish hue.
Speaker 2: Stop and see now, at least go too far past it's.
Speaker 3: More on this on our facebook page. You've got to take a look at the report there and see what you think.
Speaker 1: I I you're asking me to do meat research.
Speaker 2: Is there a problem with that? No, I'm gonna go do some meal research.
Speaker 3: I'm just letting you all know that this could be a class action lawsuit coming.
Speaker 2: How many people?
Speaker 3: How many people would be eligible for that? That's uh, that would be crazy to think about. For a minute.
Speaker 2: Oh, somebody said petties as the good sandwiches. Damn straight. They do have chips and pickle Orlando's rock station,