Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to Raised by Giants ten K Roundtable Celebration Panel. It's been a long time coming for the channel. Finally crossed over that ten thousand subscribers threshold. Am I a part of the club yet? Can someone tell me if I'm a part of the club. Hey, I've been told that this is the magic number, the mythical magic number where all of your YouTube dreams come true and you're blessed by the YouTube algorithmic gods and everything gets easier from here on out, which I really hope it does. But I'm sure some of my guests can tell me if it gets easier, But I got a sneaking suspicion that it's not. But maybe now that I'm at that magical ten K number, Google will start putting my stuff in the search like whenever I have guests on from years ago that get on a really big channel, like Joe Rogan or Sean Ryan. Maybe now I'll get some residual views from moving forward with those shows. So got my fingers crossed on that, baby. But this wouldn't be possible without the viewers, the subscribers that's helped me along the way, sharing my content being in the chance leaving comments hitting the thumbs up, because believe it or not, it really does help. And also to all the guests that I've had on and all the people that's been with me from the very beginning when I just started out, and all the channel members that helps what the show monthly. Couldn't do it without you, guys's help, and you have my deepest appreciation and things to you all. And that's how I'm going to introduce the first panel member here today. I had just sent him an email and said, you know, bring me on your channel or I'm going to send the aliens to abduct you. Now I'm joking, but I did send him an email and I just said, I listened to your channel all the time. I'm starting my own channel, would love to have you on for a discussion. He said, no, no, no, no, and without hesitation, not even knowing me or what we were even going to talk about, and he brought me on. And I promise this isn't me being a kiss house because I don't do that. When I say things, I mean it. And without this individual giving me a boost in the very beginning, we probably wouldn't be here doing this show. Right now, and I wouldn't have a channel. So Wayne Steiger, welcome to the well the ten K Celebration round Table.
Speaker 2: Panel, honored, honored, honored, my friend. It humbled me. I was like, geeesh, you know you want to come out stage and going all right, yeah, thanks, but no, it's you can see talent when you know talent, And I'm happy for you. I think that things will begin to turn much more to your direction. He put a lot of hard work into it. I mean, so you ought to reap something out of it. Uh, but what an exciting point. And you'll look back, you know, when you hit that fifty thousand and then the one hundred thousand. Uh, it just means it's going to be a lot more sweeter. So brother, congratulations, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Wayne. I hope that it does. I hope everything comes easier, and I hope I'm a part of that fancy club. Always want to be a part of that fancy club. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do we have to wear a tie?
Speaker 1: I should have wore my suit.
Speaker 2: Specially dressed for the occasion, right, It's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, the next panel number is another person that I value very much. That also took a chance on me without really knowing me or what I'm about. I said, let's make a movie. He replied, how confident are you and your editing abilities? And I said, very confident, and he said, let's do it again without hesitation. And we've made two movies so far. And I single handedly brought him out of retirement and he picks up the phone most of the time when I call Jerry Wider, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Hey, well, thanks for having me, and congratulations. I remember when I hit ten thought I was at nine thousand, eight hundred and two or something. For like seven months, I couldn't get over that threshold, and then they pushed me over, and then it happened to get a twenty thousand. And it's like every time I get close to one of the watermarks, I can tell that YouTube got some kind of personal intervention coming in and making sure that they could make it as hard on me as possible. So I'm glad you made it so it's a tough one to get to.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, they ripped a lot of subscribers from you, didn't They rip like ten k subs from your channel at one point.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got one day I woke up and I had like seven thousand less subscribers, and then there's nobody to go to. Writ who are you to go to? But there's no customer service or anything. Anyway, you made it, and that's a good thing. And yeah, it's a real pleasure. We're working with you on the two films we've made, and hopefully we'll be working on the series that we're working on right now, just finishing shooting, and hopefully Amazon or Netflix will pick up a series.
Speaker 1: I hope so, and I'm looking forward to continuing the relationship that we have into a really bright and prosperous future. Next Penalty member is a high ranking Illuminati member, Rub Shoulders with all the top people in the community. Lives next to a giant government contractor. He's definitely a freemason. I'm just joking, joking, well some of it, I'm joking. I'll let you figure out which parts. I'm just kidding again, full of jokes today, but in all seriousness, he's a solid individual, always out the Linda helping him when he can, brings me on a show a lot to talk about Mina J's documentaries, and somehow has the top viewed and most downloaded show on the audio only version of this channel. Charlie Robinson, Welcome back to the show. How's it going?
Speaker 4: Well, it is true. I do live right by a Lockheed Martin facility. That is coincidental. I have nothing to do with the rocket launches or the summoning demons or whatever is going on over there. I just can see it from my from my desk, which is not the best.
Speaker 1: But wait, so you don't work out the underground base underd I a brow.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you what. They have some fun with it when you go in and out of the Denver Airport. You know, everyone knows about the the paintings that were there. They've been relocated somewhere else. But they were doing renovation work on the main terminal and they had everything kind of walled off where they're where they're doing construction. And they did a really nice white wall with a silk screen image that was on it and it said and it had a picture of a lizard, a chameleon wearing a crown on its head and holding a scepter, and it gave you a multiple choice question and answer for what they're doing. Pardner Desk while we work on construction here to build out the a new underground base for the lizard people. That was the first one they put bu or new underground expanding the undergroundunnels and facilities, or see building you outstanding new restaurants and stores. I always wanted d all of the above. They didn't give that as an option. That would be the correct answer there. But they like to rub it in our faces, don't they.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Charlie. You go between Turminala and Terminal C, and there's a lot of offshoots to that tunnel down there, Yes, there are.
Speaker 3: I'm actually, I'm actually a guy that broke the whole story. I moved to I moved to a boulder in nineteen ninety six right when it was being done, and I heard I talked to some construction people and they told me that there was these elevators that go way down and you know, big freight elevators. And so I got on Westward, which is the magazine for the Denver area west World maybe not Westward, and I put an ad in saying with an eight hundred number, saying anybody had worked on it to give me a call keeping it in on us. I got like twenty calls, and then George Norri had me on right after that, and then I announced on George norriy and the whole world went completely crazy. Was the most amazing thing I've ever been involved in. And uh, I could tell you a whole bunch of stories I got. I was on a venture on jefse Venture's conspiracy theory, giving him a tour of the airport, and we were followed around by like fifteen airport cops who were watching us and filming us, and this was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember watching Jay on a new what was it a local news station interviewed.
Speaker 3: For you, the Channel nine out of Denver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Kim, And uh, what's that Mark coulbrit back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we got to talk about the demon horse too, I mean, of course, that damn thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, for a while, they had a Nubis looking through the window, a giant Anubis statue looking through the window right where the Freemason plaque is. So it's like, well, okay, we got an Egyptian god looking down on the free Masonic plaque and nobody can explain what this is about and who funded it and why is it here, and it's like, what.
Speaker 4: Times you got to know where to look? But yeah, you can find that New World Airport Commission plaque right next to if you're looking out the window towards the hotel that's now built between it and the and the horse. So I guess they got rid of the Egyptian god of death from the airport. Set your minds, you get on your airplane there.
Speaker 3: There is no New World Airport Commission. I looked for all over for it does not exist.
Speaker 2: They're the ones that's supposed to But nine billion dollars paid for the damn thing.
Speaker 3: Yep, when we over budget by like four billion, and they said it was like, so, I can't remember something about the baggage or something they had to fix. But one time I was driving to work in Denver right around this time period nineteen ninety eight or so. It was Halloween and the local DJs this is rock and roll radio station on my way to work. It was Halloween week, so they're looking at weird stuff in Denver, right, scary stuff in Denver, and they said tomorrow we're going to look at the Denver Airport. So I tuned in the next day and they literally without the guy knowing that, they called the head of the Denver Airport. They called him up right to his desk, and he answered the phone and says zip blah blah blah. He goes yeah, he goes, Hi, we're Bob and Ken with ah bah blah radio, and we wonder what if you could give us a tour of the secret underground base underneath the airport. The guy's like, don't ever call. I mean again.
Speaker 4: In poker, that's called to tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Yeah, So you talked about those murals. I mean I was traveling and out of Denver. I lived in Highlands Ranch out there, but I remember the murals. I mean that was some strong negative psychic energy.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, I have a story about that. I talked to the artist who did those I can't remember his name now, was a Mexican guy, Mexican American, and in nineteen ninety seven he told me that he was told what to paint by the New World Airport Commission. And then he was interviewed again in I think two thousand and five by Westward magazine and he said, no, I came up with all those ideas myself. So I mean, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the whole airport is just big for absolute no reason. Like the corridors and everything that you walk through, it's like so spatial. You could like walk for like fifteen twenty minutes like down some of those corridors and never run into one person. I did it. I was going on.
Speaker 4: I did a gro America interview with him. I had scheduled it was on my calendar that I was going to be doing it, and I also had a flight out of the IA to Vegas, and so I was like, well, i'll get there a couple hours early, I have a travel microphone, I'll set up a place and i'll just do it from you know, the lobby. Well, it was so loud with them announcing flights over and over again that I had to get into. I'd go upstairs one floor that I didn't even know existed if I went up there, and then I found a fire escape. So I opened that up and I did the entire episode in the in the staircase in where the fire escape was, with a travel microphone and my laptop set up there, just waiting for someone to come in and bust me, arrest me. Think I was, you know, Anthony bomb or doing something unsavory, but it was the only place they could go to get away from all the constant overhead flight announcements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you ever look at it from Google Earth, the runways make it look like a giant swastika.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Nothing to see here, move on. And then you got the mounds. As you're driving in from C. Four seventy and you've got these you think that they're hills, but they're actually the dirt that came. And you look at that airport and you look at the hills and you go, uh uh no, no, no, I can do enough math to figure this one out. You know that something is very deep down there, or very long or both.
Speaker 3: Well. Local farmers in the area say that during the building of it they saw not trucks going in, but trucks coming out filled with dirt. Every day, every ten minutes, another one would come out. And Yeah, if you go way out north and where the airport is, it just burns everywhere you see. They're just trucks dumping stuff. And I don't know what to do with it. And it truly is a strange place. And again, you know you're right in the middle of the country. It's it's part of the I can't remember the name of the operation, but it's the operation to keep the government going. That's what it's part of. And so everybody has kind of an equal shot of flying in right from the various places around. And then we know that they've hollowed out the mountain at Cheyenne, and they probably have hollowed out other mountains because why not. And so you go down there and you got on a train and they shoot you into a nuclear proof area inside the Rocky Mountains where there's a command center and soldiers and food and water, and are going to do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know that sounds like the plot of Space Force was Steve Carrell. Have you seen that show. It's like a comedy or whatever. But that's where it's like hidden inside of like a mountain in the in the Rocky Mountains. That's where they do the Space Force missions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's in uh, it's in Doctor Strange Love by Stanley Kubrick Peter Sellers. We have to build underground bases and take twenty women to each man so we can procreate.
Speaker 2: And you can't forget SG one. Yeah, yeah, I mean that you know Stargate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Stargate was a good show.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, what do we think about these Epstein files here? We have any hope for them? Because a lot of the stuff was redacted in there, A lot of the client lists were redacted. I looked over the files. But they've been trying to push out that the people that are the contact list, Like there were several people on the contact list which people already knew about. That was already a thing. But they're trying to make the contact list be the client list when they're two separate things. And what do we think about that? Do we have any hope for it? This is supposedly with just one drop of three drops, if I'm not mistaken I remembering correctly.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see the videos, you know what I mean. And even then, I don't know that I would necessarily believe anything. I have no hope for this. I think that the people surrounding Trump are so loyal to Israel that you've got a real problem with them ever unmasking that component to it. I don't think they want to admit that Epstein worked for the US intelligence as well. That would be a huge stain on them if they were to have to confess to that. There's more, of course. I mean, I think the sexual blackmail entrapment operation obviously gets a lot of interest, and rightfully so. But there are other things that he was working on. He was running Ponzi schemes with Steven Hoffenberg, he was running arms. He was involved in some sort of weird eugenics program with Martin Noak at Harvard. Not totally sure what he was doing in New Mexico with Zoro Ranch, but it felt very talk about it underground facility, you know. I mean, you don't know what was going on there. So I think that it's great that the general public is learning that there's an Epstein like figure out there. He's not the only one. He won't be the last one. But if it only stops with the blackmail entrapment, then they're missing a lot of extra stuff that Epstein was involved in. That paints a picture of a guy who was very versatile in running financial scams and repurposing that money to institutions like Harvard, with thirty million dollars for Martin Oak to study evolutionary game theory right before a massive COVID pandemic situation going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I get I'd love for his entire catalog of work to get dragged out into the open. So I don't know. I guess if this is phase one, we're going to talk about what he was doing at at the mansion in New York, which coincidentally is directly next door to Trump's Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnix residents. Nine East seventy first Street was Epstein's address. Eleven East seventy first Street is Howard lutnex address. Literally next door neighbors to one another. Makes me think that I don't think a lot of the real juicy details of the Epstein files will see the light of day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree with that. I never thought they would get released. It was clearly a most CIA operation, and actually it's been going on since, by the way, since Meyer Lanski. He's the first guy to create the prostitution in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, bringing the cops and the judges and then film everybody behind a mirror with a sixteen milimeter camera. He once got up in front of the mob at a meeting and he had a Tommy gun on a tripod and a camera on a tripod. He said, what do you think is more powerful? And everybody chose the Tommy gun. He said, no, camera's more powerful, and that began the operation. They've been doing it ever since.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 3: You're right, they've probably got another one going on right now. That's how they control it. The thing is, is that kind of either the Trump administration is a little bit pet Pam Bondi is a little bit amateur, or she doesn't really understand the gravity of what she's doing here or something. But she should never send out the telegrams out to the American people that she was going to release it and then not release it, because now it's really starting to look suspicious.
Speaker 2: Well, and it wasn't it suspicious that, you know, she'd lost face with Jesse Walters and that's where she announced it. So then she put out the note to Patel telling him what the hell's going on? So it was Friday that was supposed to be the next reveal. Well, conveniently enough, we have the whole thing with Lizinxi, and the whole thing blows up in the Oval office and everyone's now forgotten about the Epstein files because now Trump's starting World War three, you know, was Lynsky and how convenient. And I just before we went live, I just read in one of the websites that they don't think there's ever going to be a file released.
Speaker 3: That's right, I absolutely, I'm really sure they're never going to release the files on JFK because what I've found out over the years, there's just no way this thing has tendrils going out in every direction, the MOB and NASA and secret space program. And it's just.
Speaker 2: Like you remember that Jack Kennedy was that he was connected to the Mob.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was connected. Her dad was mobster. Dad was running CRUs out of Canada with the Romptin family. And then Meyer Lanski screwed Joe over so he became like seriously anti Semitic, even to the extent of going down to Hollywood and telling them not to make anti Hitler movies. Really he did that. And so yeah, the Kennedy thing is so caught up in in all of the worst aspects of America of that time. I can't even begin to fathom how the going to do it.
Speaker 4: You guys have done a lot of great work on JFK. I mean that just feels like the intersection of where this country took a hard pivot to the right, you know, you know, just it was head in one direction and then after that everything changed. You know, it feels like they're just the any sort of Americana. America first that it got hijacked. I don't know if that was Israel's doing or a combination of everything, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's just been Bob Bob Bill and did an interview like in the eighties and he said that, he said, all through the sixties, you just fell our country being swiped from us, starting with the Kennedy assassination, and by the end of the sixties, it was like a corporate power just taken over. And what really happened was the mob just went legits the end of Godfather Too. You know, they were going to be legit, We're going to join the corporate world. And it was Meyer Lansky's wet dream to join the corporate world. And that's what happened. And so the mob literally went legit and ruined America.
Speaker 4: Bring back, bring back the Mob, the old the good old mob.
Speaker 3: Will just shot each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the whole thing for getting Bobby out. You know, he was the one that had the dirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I was muted. I do that every episode. Did I send you this, Charlie, this vanity article with GfK stages own murder and a fake film two months before the assassination.
Speaker 3: Yep, he filled his own assassination and Jackie was part of it. Jackie wanted to be a filmmaker, by the way, and so she was constantly making movies and and uh staging things. And so here they were two months before staging the assassination. And and that's what you would do if you were staging a hit. You would take the camera out. You try to get your angles right and figure out how you're doing it. And it turns out that she was actually played a much bigger part also in the in the when Kennedy went to Parkland Hospital the body, she was the one that was the driving force behind getting that body out of that hospital into Air Force one like asap. Several witnesses have said she was like, they're no, we're coming right now. And she told the coroner from Dallas, no, I have jurisdiction, and she's like, I don't care, right, And she wanted that body out of there like lightning, and so This is all stuff I've found out after JFK X came out. People just came to me and showed me stuff, including that article that writers just brought up. So there's a lot of high awareness around the whole thing. And no, I don't think they're going to release it.
Speaker 1: I've shown so many people of that article and they have absolutely no idea what to think. And several of them have seen our film and they're like, Wow, I don't know what. I don't even know what to say about this article.
Speaker 3: It is amazing. I mean it would be like, you know, it says he's kind of damning. Actually, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's interesting. How I don't believe Trump ever said that he was going to release the Epstein files, right. He said that he was going to do JFK. He said that he was going to do RFK, and he said he was going to do Martin Luther King Jr. So so far those ones haven't been released, and the one he said that he never said that he was actually going to release has been partially released. I don't know. I think that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: How are they going to release the RFK files. Nagucci, the coroner, said he got shot right here for like one inch away by a twenty two, which exactly what you would do if you're a hit man, you use a twenty two right up to the head as close as you could get. Really, the guard that they just hired to guard Kennedy, it was clearly him that did it, Sir Hauntser. There's like fourteen bullet holes in the walls of that of that hotel, hotel kitchen, and the gun it sir, and he only had us six bullets. I mean, the whole thing is, they can't release those files.
Speaker 1: Unless they're heavily redacted, like the Epstein files just all blocked out. That's the only way I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, we're dealing with people that will kill you. And I've been saying for the last two weeks that if Cash Patel or the guy that's in defense or RFK suddenly had to die, we know that the war is on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Well that's.
Speaker 1: What Musk was talking about on Joe Rogan the other day. He was like, I can't get too deep into this corruption as the US eight or whatever they might kill me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, they're losing millions and billions of dollars, and so what are you going to do.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to bring the consequence that we're already at it. You now have the bureaucrats who are at war with Trump, the Democrats, who I don't know lost their message or whatever, but it seems like they've been exposed. And they're not just saying that the Democrats were going to the cookie jar. Everybody was, and that the depth of this is that we've always said though there was a deep state, well, the deep state was always this ambiguous something. What we're seeing here the deep state being the bureaucracies and the bureaucrats who were really running the country. The elections were just a sideshow. And what Trump is doing, I think is very My thought is is that they're going to take them out. They can't continue to allow this kind of deep exposure to the core of what really is driving this country, what this country really is. I don't think people can handle it. And I think that if they continue to dig even further, I think by the very nature of the information, I think they're going to cause something to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting you say that because I know somebody that's close to the Trump administration. And he told me that when Stammer invited Trump to Britain last week, they heard on the back channel chatter that there was a hit planned on Trump when he went to England, and so Trump said, no, thanks, I'm not going. I suggest Trump to stay in the lighthouse. To be honest with you, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's, you know, from a spiritual position as I see this country. I mean they say the old saying you know as above, so below, so below as above that you know back in the days and when I left Christianity, but I was a deep minister that there's apparently this conflict is up in the heavens that you know, that the beings that we can't see. And if that's the case, then all hell is about to break loose. I mean that's what Trump is doing. I mean, for him, he's only got a certain amount of time. He knows that they tried to take him out more than twice that I'm understanding. Now. Yeah, it's just interesting, and this is just me. When you have a man who is though thoroughly convinced that God has his hand upon him and that he is now fulfilling destiny of a divine level. And that's what Trump says. He says, you know, and that has a whole different overtone on everything that he does.
Speaker 3: Now certainly does. It was pretty interesting. I don't know where it's all going to go. I know that what they're doing, what the Trump administration is doing, is they're using this strategy that was thought up about twenty years ago how to how a small group of dedicated soldiers can defeat a larger army. And the strategy was basically, what you do is you create so much mayhem that because the way it works in the military is bad generals are generally gets involved in the details of a battle. A good general is one just gives a directive and expects the guys below him to carry out that directive as close as possible, but they make the decisions on the battle of you. So the strategy is taught to break this kind of warfare up. And so what they do is you create so much mayhem day after day that pretty soon the generals are on their heels all the time, and the responding to something that you did four days ago, and you've already done twelve more things since then. And so what happens is is that the directives start to get confused, and then the underling people start making decisions on their own because they're not getting the directives as well as they should be, and then they start making mistakes. And that's what's going on with the Democrats right now, is they're not getting any directives, so they're starting to make mistakes. And so if you look at New York Times dot com in October, there were ten lead stories. If you look at it right now, there's one hundred lead stories. And so they're the guys that are leading the news mill and everybody's looking at the New York Times for help, to all the big news outlets, and now they don't know where to go, which stories to pick, where to go. And I would say they're going to keep doing this kind of warfare. It's asymmetrical warfare on on the opposition for the next four years. It's going to be exhausting.
Speaker 4: You can have a ten step plan towards global tyranny, but if you can't get off of step two, doesn't do you much good. So to the extent that they can throw a monkey wrench into this and push their timeline out a little bit, further, we've always heard twenty thirty as an agenda, twenty thirty as a real benchmark year for them. It felt like during the COVID years that they felt some sort of sense of urgency. Maybe they were behind schedule and they were having to catch up. And I think that that's a good place to put them. If you can put them in a place where they're they feel like their timeline is thrown off, then they're more than likely going to make some mistakes trying to catch up, and in doing so expose themselves exposed to what their agenda has been all along. And so and again, I think we make an assumption, and maybe not us on this panel, but the general public makes an assumption that these people running the government are very good at what they do. In actuality, a lot of them are the worst individuals you can find. They're just heavily compromised. So they put them in a position of power and put a tie on them and and suit and send them out there. And then you catch them from time to time and you go, wait, this is the best guy. Lindsey Graham is the best guy you could find to represent This seems crazy to me, So I think that there is a little bit of hope in the in knowing how how really disorganized they can be and how unqualified these people, the puppet people, the puppet class, that that's out there to uh, you know, to roll out these policies. You know, you don't get I don't get a sense of of that that things are are are going well in Canada. When I see Justin Trudeau roll out a policy, it feels like everybody's laughing at him, right to his face, you know. So it's a lot of this. The mystique of these government officials as being above reproach has worn off over the last couple of years, and I think it's nice to see that. It gives us a little bit of a chance to catch up and and throw a big wrench into their plans.
Speaker 3: Well it should be. It's clear to me from the people I know, well, they've told me that Trump is trying to build fortress in North America, and he wants Canada, and he wants Greenland, and he wants Panama Canal and he's not kidding about it. And Alberta just yesterday indicated they would break and want to come to America because they're getting so screwed by Ottawa. So you know, you start breaking those off, and first the right wing province's break off, and then in the maritime pretty soon, and you know, then these terroffts are going to kill Canada. We're their biggest trading partner. So there is our goal here. It's I don't know if I agree with it or not, but even if it's just tree between Greenland and Canada and the United States, something is going to unite the whole thing. And it's all done to fort China.
Speaker 1: Right Wayne? Tell them because Wayne was one of the first people to create a financial payment system online and he was talking about this on my show the last time that he was on, and what their plans were for this digital backed currency that they were talking about. How long ago was that, Wayne.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see, that was shoot twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell them about that. That was really fascinating about America, Canada and Mexico.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean well, I you know, I served as a consultant to the FED and it was in the digital realm. I mean, we were hitting the boundaries. But it's already been in the mix for quite a long time. Is that you'll see a unified Canada, United States, and Mexico due to the threat of the bricks is a good example of that. When I worked with the FED, I already saw what the it's called the neural North American dollar, and it was never to be a physical dollar. It was a digital dollar. And the reason for the digital dollar was that it was easily transferable amongst the three nations. So that's why we know. When I developed the mobile application for churches to give by the mobile phone, there wasn't a process yet, but the IRS got very much involved with it because to them that this was a way to start filling in the gaps of allowing potential tax dollars going through they're not recognized. And so if you do mobile transactions or force people to do everything by a mobile transaction, you've based sickly now eliminated this underground economy that goes by a cash deal. You're now fullly versed into the digital world. So yeah, some.
Speaker 1: People don't realize that. They think, oh, well, we're going to get this digital backcurrency is already digital. It's been digital for a really long time. It's all on the computer. It's not your money's not in the bank.
Speaker 2: If we didn't have a digital system, you wouldn't have bitcoin, Yeah, I mean, bitcoin wouldn't been a wouldn't be able to ride or be on the you know, the backbone of anything.
Speaker 3: Is going to be Denver. Pardon The capital of that union between Mexico, Canada and the United States is going to be Denver.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And they're already setting it up like that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Great, more traffic, just what we need here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Really, but this was something that they talked about that Aaron Russo spoke about in Freedom to Fascism in two thousand and seven, talking about this North American Union, the marrow or whatever.
Speaker 1: He was doing.
Speaker 4: You know what it was, this this currency or this this belief that that maybe NAFTA was that opened it up from a trading standpoint to open the borders that way, and then we would all get merged into one. That's an interesting it's interesting as a as a hedge against the bricks nations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think it's gonna be curious if must goes through and actually audience, you know Fort Knox. I mean, I keep on thinking that that's just a headline because I don't the risk is too great, and then I canna be completely wrong.
Speaker 3: I heard that there's like a very serious group of things that have to happen before anybody can even begin to get into Fort Knox. And the person that I talked to who knows all this, so that's impossible that it got robbed. He said, I may have switched it out fake gold in there now, but there's just too many checks, you know, like twelve different really difficult things that you have to go through just to walk into the door. So I'm sure that if he does, if he is going to go to Fort Knox, he's going to have to go through all of those steps, and so it could be months.
Speaker 4: Who would make a call on that? Would that be a military decision?
Speaker 3: Yep, that's the military?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean Trump has said today I read that he's going to do an executive order. No excuse me, it's actually a bill in the Senate to basically begin to dissolve the Federal Reserve. And I'm reading this and I'm going, you know, what are you just trying to do, just trying to really to piss him off? Is this what the idea is? I mean, did they not read the book at Jacko Island? They not it? Does not even know, apparently not.
Speaker 3: Well. What he believes is that the time period from eighteen seventy to nineteen fourteen was the most prosperous time in American history. Average American and today's dollars was making like one hundred thousand dollars a year. That's a regular worker in taking inflation and everything, and it was all paid for by tariffs. There was no income tax, and that's where he's trying to go back to, and it really well does a time.
Speaker 1: I hope he does. Hope he gets rid of that income tax. People have been talking about income tax and house fraud and a scam, were being robbed for decades and decades.
Speaker 4: Now they need not to mention just the man hours that are spent worrying, processing, itemizing everything. All of that just seems like to talk about a department of efficiency. You want to get rid of something that is just a grind on everybody. And of course I know that they'll find new ways to extract money from us, but if it, you know, I would I would be open to hearing some new ideas that didn't involve a the Federal Reserve and the I R S. Funny, I just put out an episode of Macroaggressions yesterday. It's called The House Always Wins on Jacko Island talking about Colonel mandel House and and him of his role in all of this, and and Woodrow Wilson, and you just want to get in a time machine and just say, which one of these guys do I have to kill? Is it Woodrow Wilson is at Mandel House? Who do I have to strangle to to save this country? Because it didn't think the wheels fell off after that? And and and I think that you know, I would be if anyone's talking about ending the Federal reserve a. I like the idea, love the idea, you better, you better beef up your security. And if and if that person gets on an airplane and sits next to me, I'm gonna ding my little button and ask the stewardess to get me off there as fast as possible, because I.
Speaker 2: Never understood why the idea. And I think it was Parole who actually brought this back in the nineties, uh when he was running that a national sales tax and national sales tax of five percent across the board. And you know, people say, well that seems a little stupid. We're in thirty seven trillion dollars worth of debt, and that's probably the most fairest way that I think. If you're going to have to collect a tax to do it, you don't need the irs. You don't need Congress who can't seem to have the ability to balance the budget. I don't even think most of those people can spell budget. But you know, to me, it would easily transition the IRS out if Trump's idea on the tariffs, because that's the way it was done before. I think it can still work today. There would be no reason for us to do the ever have income text.
Speaker 3: Well, the beauty of tariffs is that you go to Canada, say Canada whose sales as wood and oil, and you just say to those Compania will just move your credquarters over into Montana. There's no more jet tariffs, and so all the jobs start coming in. That's what was going on in the eighteen seventies and eighties. Everybody had to move their company to America or you got charc and so we just kept growing and growing and all the best people. It's called the brain drain, and we were accused of siphoning off all the smart people in the world and having them come to America. Well, let's do that again. I mean, that's a great thing to have to be doing. So I think that's what's going on actually right in front of our eyes.
Speaker 4: And it's in conjunction with that, this golden passport.
Speaker 3: That he's talking about. Great idea. That is the greatest idea of all.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you that is that is I think Justin Trudeau doesn't realize that that's even a possibility because whenever Trump signed the order to impose the tariffs on Canada, Canada also imposed an order on tariffs on the United States. There's a thirty five percent tariff for imports in the Canada.
Speaker 2: You gotta do the son of Castro, I just want to go the right guy that.
Speaker 3: It definitely isn't his dad, the guy he claims.
Speaker 2: I mean, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, yeah, No, he's a dead ringer for old Fidel.
Speaker 2: In all honesty, he said it's going to be rough in the beginning, and I think he's right. I mean, you know, it's it's it's a shock to the system. And and that's why I think he's the biggest threat ever to the system.
Speaker 3: Well, as you were talking before, I mean, it's a kind of guarded territory, I guess. But you know, look who actually started the Federal Reserve. Look at who they were, Look who they were the agents of Who is JP Morgan really working for? Right? And then he realized that JP Morgan caused the Titanic to go down. I brought all the bankers, including my great great uncle, a banker from Pennsylvania and I all died on the Titanic, and they were all they they were all the anti Federal Reserve people. So he got rid of him. Then he did the call Island right after that, and then it was in and then so what happened? So the terriffs went away, and now we had to pay for everything, right, right, So what was going on really going on here? It was clearly a mafia, some kind of the center of this controlling everything, trying knowing that they if we have to pay taxes every month and every year, that will be more easily controlled. And that's what's going on because evolutionary, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have a quasi private government agency that prints our money and then sells it back to us at an interest? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: How'd you get Wayne? How'd you get hooked up with consulting for the FED?
Speaker 2: I was on the team we invented the first pay at the table in the United States back in two thousand and four. And then I invented a system called the flow pay that was the first mobile transaction action system designed for churches but for all nonprofits. Uh, to use your mobile phone.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: And this was twenty years ago. M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pay at the table was we were, we were we were doing some really cool things back then. That was back in the day, you know, when aight oh two, dot eleven B was just coming out, and we were pushing the manufacturers, in this case veriphone, to design a credit card terminal that was ergonomic and that would be able to hook up through the Wi Fi to an enterprise system to where we would do the transaction through in this case a point of sale system, that the transaction would be pulled out of the point of sale system. We would do the transaction in the back door and then reconcile it with the POS system. And yeah, that's what with pay at the table was.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I had a next door neighbor when I was living in Manhattan Beach, California. He's this computer scientist guy who bought this big mansion right across from the place we were renting. We talked to him one day. We go, hey, man, what do you what do you do? What do you do for a living? Like we're curious? And he says, oh, well, I he says, I do a lot of things, but I do computer systems, you know, payment processing and and things like that. I go, how can I explain it? He says, well, have you ever heard of the company called Strouds? And I said, yeah, yeah, they make you know, like linens and things. Yeah, yeah, he goes. They approached me and said that when when you swipe a credit card at the register to buy, the time between when you swipe it and when you get an approval was twelve seconds long, and they wanted to cut that that time down. I guess their studies had shown people get frustrated or whatever. He wanted to cut that that that timing down, and so he said, I told them, I'll charge you a million dollars for every second I shave off of that, And I go, how'd you and would you do? He says, I hired a computer scientist like a mathematician to work on. He says, I didn't really know how to do it. I paid that guy one hundred grand and I took him from twelve seconds down to six seconds and pocketed six million dollars for it.
Speaker 2: God. Ye, what the FED was interested in us was that we were the first company that was actually had the experience of the debit interchange. And for instance, California Pizza Kitchen was our first test client, and they're typically located next to universities. Well, university students don't have credit cards as much as they did debit cards, and so we were the first collector of data madea data on that, and so both the payment industry and both the FEDS and of course others wanted to see it. So yeah, quite exciting back in the day. It really was.
Speaker 4: Did they try to steal your idea?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, we had to go to court.
Speaker 3: Just check.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure the FED was still the FED.
Speaker 2: Well, and it wasn't. It was actually one of the companies that we were working with that Yeah you know, uh, four years, over eight million dollars in legal fees. Yeah, I mean, you know, but you know what what I learned is that companies don't steal small profit items. They steal the big ticket once and pay at the table. Was steal the early adaption for the hospitality industry, and it represented to the company in this case, approximately one point five billion dollars in potential profit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'll that'll get it stolen all right through.
Speaker 2: An entrepreneur as quick as you can.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the Danny Casselo octopus murderer stuff with the promised software, which I think is a really interesting concept too, because like they people are relating a lot of the illegal immigration from Mexico and stuff to like voter fraud and stuff like that to pack out these democratic states and even turn some of the red states into democratic states and all that, and I'm like, that's not really what it's about. That's like the surface level of it. It's really about a legal guns trade, illegal drugs, and human trafficking. That's the thing that makes all those things make the most money for the United States. And that's what all all of that is really about. And which then relates to this the CIA type of black budget breakaway group of people that have been operating in the United States, but gets into the Danny Castelero promise software and stuff. J Jay, I believe talked on the phone with Michael Racona Shudo, which is a big key member of the Danny Castelero Octopus murder case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was in jail and Tacoma, Washington, and I was living up in the Seattle had a radio show started following the whole Danny Castelero whose I actually had a dream. I was on the ferry going from Bainbridge Island to Seattle, and I had a dream. I fell asleep and I had a dream that this guy had his wrist slashed in a shower and he was asking me for help. I woke up and three or four days later I found this story in the paper about this guy who cut his wrists in a hotel room and died. And then I started getting into the whole Danny Castelero a story where they stole the promised software and they embedded it into all the law enforcement computers in the whole hire United States, and with a trap door so they could look into everything. And Castelero was murdered tracking down that story. And it just goes to show you that if you get a phone call in the middle of the night asking you to come to a country like West Virginia, you go to a hotel to eat somebody, don't do it?
Speaker 2: Hell no, I believe me.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was the same age as Danny Cassillarro when I was writing my Octopus of Global Control book, and I was thinking, I hope I don't wind up in some packed and some aptobes somewhere. But at that point I realized that nobody knows who I am, and I think I'm probably safe. But it but it was one of those things that I was keeping my eyes open for, you know, just because you and you come to understand that that these people there's no line in the sand that they won't cross. And if they think that, you're writing some great expos on what they're doing, and they've got big plans for you know, infiltrating the system. I mean, you have to give them credit for the brilliance of these ideas that they have. I mean, they're diabolical, of course, but the blurring of organized crime and government is just something to be whold.
Speaker 2: Aren't they one of the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really, they are well watching. So don't don't ever for a second think they're not watching you.
Speaker 4: Try to bore on the death. They're like, this guy is so boring at home. He didn't do anything interesting. We want to get him caught up in some blackmail and trapman. He never leaves his house. I don't know what didn't make.
Speaker 3: I live out in the middle of nowhere, literally nothing around me at all, and right after jfk X came out, I've never seen anybody anywhere around me. Nobody. It's just nothing that. It's just all desert and eight thousand feet And about a week after the film came out, my dog's barking like crazy and never heard it darking like that. And I opened up my door and there's this guy standing there and he's got a mosquito mask on so I can't see his face. And he's like, I said, can I help you? He goes, well, I'll find my property. This is my property. You're not going to find your property on my property. And he's like arguing with me that it wasn't my property, right, and then he walked away. I thought, what the heck, you know, and I never understood who or what was going on, But you know, I definitely live in a house that probably frustrates the people that are watching me.
Speaker 2: As long as you got a good kill zone.
Speaker 3: I do, got long driveways, I got plenty of time.
Speaker 2: But it's true. I mean, it's the government is you know, murder inc I what they do, you know.
Speaker 1: I just think it's really interesting how they're like the top layer is like what everyone is really getting, but it's really like all these other layers under it that is like the real issue, Like the whole Danny Castile era thing was wasn't only the promised software that they were putting a backdoor into the software and selling it to other countries so they can essentially spy on them and know exactly what they're doing at any given moment, But it was also about drug illegal drug trafficking. It was also about legal guns trafficking and even freaking. Somehow UFOs even got wrapped up into the entire story.
Speaker 4: You get into that George Bush enterprise, the the the the government outside of the government that I don't control as as Clinton once said, or the Daniel in a way talking about they have their own air force, their own navy, their own you know, sources of of of revenue, and you go, who is this? This sounds like sounds like the government. It's like, well, it's sort of beyond the government.
Speaker 3: Well the present.
Speaker 2: I can't even get the scoop on UFOs and what have you. So that tells you right there, there's a layer that is above the law. I mean, you know, stinking law. Who needs that? I mean, yeah, and they control us. It's it's the frustrating thing that I see is that people try to say, well, I'm you know, a sovereign, independent thinker, but we're so manipulated. We're manipu related by forces that we don't even see. But apparently there is this echelon. They know about it very well, and apparently they're very good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They you're seeing that interview with the banker. I think he's Austrian. I can't remember his name now that he was about forty years old when he did the interview and he was bringing brought in to the cult and he signed at the last moment that he couldn't do it because it involved child sacrifice and a lot of other stuff and he just wasn't that kind of guy, so he pulled back. And definitely, that's what it is, and it's exactly what you think it is. And this cult goes back a long way. It's a blood drinking cult. It's a ritual murder cult. They believe that the blood gives him extra power in life and all of that. And you know, the Dracula myths are retelling of this cult. And there's a really good book out there like Blood and Cults or something, and it's all about the history of all this and it's still going on and and now all the people that you think are part of it are probably part of it. And that's why that was.
Speaker 4: Bernard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: He talks about you know, once they brought out the children, I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it. And you could see. I mean that if that guy was acting. They had to give him the Academy Award for his role because he looked like a guy who was very, very much conflicted by what he had seen and had been asked to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I one time I took out a I knew this guy's high ranking CIA, and he was saying, I'm not talking to you, Ja, I'm not talking to you. You might be c I A, I'm not going to tell you anything. So I took him out to dinner. I got him, moved up and I said, here I'll do. I'll make a statement, and if it's true, you blink your eyes. If it's not true, you don't blink your eyes. So I just started making statements and they kept blinking out everything I was saying. Pretty soon I got a we have a base on the moon plaque, we have a base on Mars plague. I'm like, what you know, And so it just got crazy and crazy Luciferians running to the government plank, you know.
Speaker 4: Blink plink, plink, plink, plink plink.
Speaker 3: So you know, I came to the conclusion that there really is this is nefarious group up there, and they will kill you. Period. They don't care at all about you. In fact, they believe their spiritual beliefs are that you came down here from the plowsmacloud that's around the Earth, and you solidified into a human and all we're doing is send you back where you came from. So they don't care at all about us, So none of.
Speaker 2: Us, well, now did you put it that way?
Speaker 4: Tough to defend against that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: When when when they they don't view you as even being a human being with feelings or that hey, listen, We're just going to recycle you back into the universe. You won't remember this anyway, you know, doing.
Speaker 3: You a favor. Yep. And that's how they think about it, and that's how the mob thinks about it. The mob's all. The mob in the United States is either very very religious Jews or very religious Catholics. They're very religious. They go to church and synagogue and they pray and I know them. I mean, it's like incredible, and you're like, they don't feel anything bad about what they do.
Speaker 2: Well. I've contended that there was a time when I was a member of a they would say it was far right organization. It was put together when Reagan was office, and one of the persons I got to know really well was Ed Meese, former Attorney General. But there is a tangibleness to these individuals who obtain power, particularly in politics, senators particularly, and I swear I think that there is like the pod people. They may be a good human being when they're elected, but they get into that office and before you know it, something's changed, and it's a palatable presence you can feel. I can remember a couple of senators that can think off right, off hand and even when you shake their hand, one was like shaking the hand of a dead fish. I mean, you know, which questioned me, well, what what's really inside that Saco bhones.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Well that's the thing with Trump is that I don't I can't think of one president in my lifetime, which I'm younger than all of you, but I can't think of one president in my lifetime that has said something during the campaign running up the president that he's going to do, gets in the office, and then does it. Nobody has done it. Trump has been the only one that has campaigned on these things, said that he's going to do something, then gets in the office and then actually does it.
Speaker 2: He's already faced death. I mean, now, let's really get into his opponent's head. I mean, I listen, I watched the State of the Union, and I thought it was an interestingate was history being rolled out there. But it's it's amazing how he's been able to internalize the fact that a bullet was meant for him and that he was looking at someone on the and the opponent's side of the room that most likely knew about her to help planned it. And I think right or to your point at this point, he's got nothing to lose, and I think he's getting so deep into the opposition's head. They're going, they're starting to they're starting to get a little weird.
Speaker 3: They will get weird because the strategy I was telling you about earlier. The whole point of the strategy is to get your enemy to fire all their ammunition into the empty woods where they think you are, but you left three days before. And that's how the strategy works. So you're constantly moving. It doesn't even matter if what you're doing makes sense. It just has to throw them back, keep them on their heels, and make them always going stepping backwards. And that's what's going to happen. And so you see a lot of ab certain things being said and weird stuff that's probably not even going to happen, but they're just saying it just to throw it out. I believe he's probably got a team of seven or eight people that are just designed to come up with new stuff for next week. Come up with stuff for next week, Give me fifty stuff on fifty things by Wednesday, right.
Speaker 4: And I lot a job doing that. Man, They should hire you. Put your films. You're like, man, I can come up with some better ideas than what these days have got.
Speaker 2: So here's my theory, super intricate that on January thirteenth, if we go back and we look at the Roman Greco period and how their cultures, their governments, and society itself, they looked at certain mortals that when they passed the test of the gods, became demigods. And these were mortals who were on their way to immortality. And I said, if we were to use that overlay and put that over Butler, Pennsylvania on July thirteenth, I said, Trump faced that test. He faced the same test as Hercules. He faced death, and he came up and he came up fighting, so that elevated him in the God's eyes that now he is worthy of becoming a permanent demigod. And hear me out on this. I mean today he's almost got a Messiah complex, which I'm not saying is bad, but he's like, I'm only one that can do this, and I'll get it done. And he's doing it.
Speaker 3: It's amazing when an alpha male on a spiritual spiritual journey can accomplish.
Speaker 2: And yes, they can move mountains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know you know, the whole assassination chapters is so weird. They cremated the guy was secretly about ten days afterwards. There's a photograph of the FBI agent spraying down the crime scene that CNN only time they've ever shown a Trump rally was that day. Melania was watching. She saw it happen. I'm not even sure that Crooks is really the guy. There's another guy who is a pro Ukrainian activist that was also at that rally, who has since disappeared. By the way, and I've tried to contact the guy through Facebook, because you've got a Facebook page. I wrote to him. He's not made a post since the twelveth of July, and I wrote to him on like July twentieth, I said, are you alive? And he never wrote me back. And so I think that Cooks was either that two guys out there or something else going home. And by the way, he got eight shots off before the snipers took him out. It's like what eight shots they were looking at. We all seen the video. They had their scopes on him and everything, and that they allowed him to get eight shots off before they fired back. There's just so much here that I don't know, this is like worse than any of the other assassinations because it really looks like Joe Biden gave the order to shoot Trump.
Speaker 2: Dan Bongino said in his one of his last podcasts that he's going to bring it out.
Speaker 1: It's funny how that just kind of all went away too, Like no one really talks about it anymore, and it just kind of brushed under the rug.
Speaker 3: You know, never interviewed his parents, No one's ever attempted to interview his parents.
Speaker 2: And where did she them go to. I'm swearing that that her, her whole story has got stink all over it. I mean, uh, inter and director for the Secret Service. She goes and personally sees Trump after the assassination attempt, and then directly after that she disappears. Yeah, yeah, never to be seen, never to be heard, has never testified before the Senate earning. In fact, what gets me is that the Senate nor the House, they've given up on all the investigations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on with that? I don't even understand that. Why it was a Republican Congress, they could have opened up immediately investigation they didn't really curious.
Speaker 4: Really, Fort Bragg h storyline kind of running through it, especially with the guy in Florida, South Florida. But yeah, the golf course that ghosts in the machine commercial. I guess I don't know what you would call it that they put out there a couple of years ago talking about where everywhere you know that that that they were calling their shot, talking about how how the how they basically create reality. And and then to have this overlap of Fort Bragg showing up kind of over and over again with regard to the the January first situation with the cyber truck guy or the you know, the person who's running over people in New Orleans and that, and they all have these ties to this one place that happens to be where the US Army psych Warfare Office is based, and they're running ops out of out of there, and and you just go, boy, I get a really bad feel. I might not know everything that's going on here, but I get a bad feeling about this that maybe that the calls were coming from inside the house on this one.
Speaker 3: Well, then we just got the picture of Crooks would talking on the phone right before the assassination. He's on the phone somebody. It's like, what that you for sure. We have the record for that. They can't hide that. So he had a cell phone, so they know all everywhere then he was that day? Or don't they have the cell phone? Which is it right?
Speaker 2: What happened to the white van?
Speaker 3: Yeah? With the bodies in it?
Speaker 2: What happened there? Nothing to see?
Speaker 3: Move on.
Speaker 1: What's the story with the white van? I haven't heard this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a you might want to help me here, but.
Speaker 2: The evening, I mean it was like four hours later they found the white van, you know, parked off a side road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the park right next to a person's house that was involved and it was either on stage or something with Trump and it was right next to their house. And it's like there's a big story and then it just wo went away gone.
Speaker 2: But the CNN thing is the one thing as well which tells me it had to be, you know, an inside job.
Speaker 3: I mean this this, Yeah, that's pretty much of what I think for sure. And you know, and.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, if I'm carrying an AR fifteen and a country fair, you don't think there's no one's going to go.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, giant freaking ladder bringing a giant ladder problem.
Speaker 2: Problem.
Speaker 3: We can't figure out how he got on the roof. He had to have a ladder, but we don't know where he got it, and and so it's very strange because they won't tell us again, how did he get on the roof exactly right? And then they say that the guy crawled up the ladder where the policemen looked over and saw crooks with the guy and then he fell off the ladder, But they never tell us where the ladder was or anything, and what was doing there? Why would you have an assassinate possible a presidential candidate coming in and you're leaving a ladder that allows access to the roof.
Speaker 2: And you get up there and it has an arrow pointing upwards.
Speaker 3: Right, And the two guys that were on that roof watching that roof both left just minutes before the assassination attempt. Both guards that were looking through the window with a scene crux boat one went to the bathroom and another one went to check out side for something. They're both missing in action at the same exact time they ate earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like the Jeffrey Epstein thing too, where he was on suicide watch and then the camera stopped working in the moment that he, like the guards weren't on duty, same type of scenario there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Epstein, is that the guy that's on the stretcher that they're taking out of the jail, the dead guy that is not Epstein's nose. Sorry, that guy has a different nose.
Speaker 2: So so as we're talking about all this, you can't help but not step back and going is this really reality? I mean, you know, it almost feel like we're an MP NPC that we're It's like nothing you and I do doesn't matter. They're playing this film out. We just happened to be in the mirst of it. It's it's it's weird. It makes me wonder what else they got planned for us.
Speaker 4: And you guys make movies for a living, and you've done this and you understand continuity and how the storyline has to has to follow a certain path and it has to be believable. But they don't because the path falls off halfway through the story is completely unbelievable. And you go, wait, wouldn't you bring in like a director type to run the operation and make sure that that everything makes sense and ties back to the previous scene. You know, whatever previous scene, last presidential administration or something. But instead there's major plot holes in this whole thing that never get addressed, never get tight tied up, and we just go, eh, well, I guess that's just how the world works. And it's like, no, it's who put the ladder there? I want to know who put the ladder there. That is a plot hole that we need to address before we move forward with this movie. And they're like, the movie rolls on, whether you believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a we show in a flockwork shining that Hollywood. I mean that the government, probably the CIA, was looking for the top five movie directors back in the early sixties, and Kubrick was one of them. And then I heard rumors years ago that Kubrick was the director of the JFK Assassination, right, and that the movie Full Metal Jacket is talking about that. I'm telling you about it. Not only is JFK the initials JFK in the title Full Metal Jacket, but they talk about Lee Harvey Oswald and being a good sniper in the movie and and all these other things. And and so maybe there's not there's no good directors anymore. Maybe that's the problem, and so they don't they don't understand how to tell a story.
Speaker 1: Did you find U C G I. I mean, that's the way of the Marvel movies. Continuity schmant nuity is what they say.
Speaker 3: We'll fix it and post, let the editor take care of it.
Speaker 4: That's a poor job.
Speaker 1: It makes it difficult on us when.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is probably truer than we think. I hate to say it. It's probably some poor schmuck editor out there who has to make all the decisions on the ground about you know, Sandy hook and and all the assassinations and everything, because the guys on top are all snort and coke and you know, I'm not paying attention to anything anymore. That's what it looks like anyway, because if you do examination of like the Boston bombing, there collapses so quickly, embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it's like they sent in the JV team to run that off. Really, just so do whatever, and you know, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: Videos of guys with bags of fake blood sprang it all over every.
Speaker 4: Place, loud speakers going off. This is a drill.
Speaker 1: This is a drill.
Speaker 4: You can hear it in the camera. You're like, well, I don't know what to tell you, guys. I mean, this is fake. It's as fake as it gets. But the it almost I wonder sometimes if if it's like there's two versions of it. There's one version people don't dig too deep and they and they go, oh, it's all must be real because the television told me so, and they believe that. And then there's us, the segment that has questions for it, and we go, god, it's so fake, it's falling apart. I want if they're thinking good, we want you to see that. I want you to see how fake it is, because it's not even even though you you rightly called out how fake it is, it's not gonna stop. There's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 3: In fact, we're going to drive you crazy, are giving you even more fake stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: See scene in the Dark City the cop that realizes what's really going on, and he says that they're changing the city every night, they're moving everything around while we're sleeping, and everybody, yeah, right, buddy, you're right, yeah, you know, And he's the only guy actually understood what's going on, right, and what is he could get suicide right.
Speaker 4: You'll make it go crazy, right, you figure it out to when you're early, you sound nuts.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: If you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot. If you're one step ahead, you're a genius. Right.
Speaker 2: Good movie. But by the way, that was.
Speaker 3: A great one of the great movies of all time that I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can't be too far over the target. Now, what do we I think that if Trump is going to do the obsteam, if he's going to do the JFK files, if he's going to do the RFK files and the Martin Luther King Junior files, he should also release the nine to eleven files. Are we in a Grandma? I think that he should.
Speaker 3: There's a famous video of Trump sitting up on top of a building pointing at the World Trade Center, all fall apart, smoke coming out of it, and he said, I watched that thing being built. I understand construction. I think it's built like a soup can. There's no way that it could be taken down. You said that like two days after nine to eleven, So he knows that it's fake. He lost a lot of friends too, by the way, in the fire department that were his friends. So he's got a bone to pick in that one.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't forget Rumsfield day before sitting in the Pentagon step when he had to admit that they couldn't pass the audit. Eleven trillion dollars was missing, and you know all shit was supposed to hit the fans, so to speak, the next day, and there we go.
Speaker 3: Where the missile hit the department.
Speaker 2: And I think it's a.
Speaker 4: Real smooth operator like Rumsfeld to understand the news cycle and how that works. And if you want to announce the missing money on September tenth, you know it would rightly be a huge story the following day unless there was an even bigger story to push it off the off the reel.
Speaker 3: C there we go.
Speaker 2: It never made it into the news cycle again.
Speaker 3: Though, just like the owner of of I can't remember the owner of the World Trade Center with a breakfast every day on the ninety ninth floor restaurant, he just missed one day. After all the time you owned it, you only missed one day. Imagine you're eating breakfast restaurant and you're looking at the waiters and the cook and all the people, and like tomorrow they're all going to be dead because of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right.
Speaker 4: It takes a special kind of person to be able to be involved in something like It takes somebody that is is evil on a level that I can't really comprehend. I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when X started going free speech, people were starting to put up old youtubes that have been taken down, you know, during the purge, right, and so it was really interesting for a little while. I don't know if they're doing it anymore, but there's this one YouTube where this guy on nine to eleven in New York with a camera goes through a broken window of the World Trade Center seven and starts walking up the stairs and nothing's on fire, there's nothing's wrong in anything, and he meets a security guard and the security guard goes, you can't be in here. You gotta go. This building's gonna blow.
Speaker 1: So I was like, whoa, Like, yeah, I've seen one of those. I wasn't for sure if it was real or not. That was going through there, and there was nothing in the building, nothing at all.
Speaker 3: That's right. There was nothing in the building, no furniture, not and the lobby was empty, completely empty. It was incredible. It was definitely World Trade Center seven, Because did.
Speaker 4: You guys ever see the far Sight Institute remote viewing of nine to eleven sessions that they did, and there's like seven different videos as a part of it. And one of the ones that they did is they were, you know, they've got the whiteboard going and Dick Algeiers drawing everything out and he's he's talking about this team of people. He's like, they've got a map, They're they're putting something flexible on beams, on pillars or something. He says, they've they they've they've they don't know, they're not familiar with this building because they keep checking the map, but they're clearly familiar with working together as a small, tight, little group. And and and once you get a little bit through listening to it, you can extrapolate out that they're talking about Building seven earlier in the day, talking talking about wrapping explosives around columns and whatnot. I don't know if that could actually be done in the amount of time needed to do it, or if that was done even further in advance. But I think it goes without saying that that was a controlled demolition.
Speaker 2: Because it was a cover for gold heist. It was underneath Building seven was where private corporations and individuals. Yeah, they found that's there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they found a truck full of gold the firefighters did. It was the truck that got abandoned. It was full of gold. So they robbed all the banks. It's a diehard. It was diehard is a fake terrorist operation. That it was a bank robbery disguised as a fake terrorist operation.
Speaker 2: That's called blood people, man, I mean, you know, taken down dude, thirteen hundred lives or how many what for gold?
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's what they think that the Vegas incident was also about that it was some kind of Masad heist gone wrong.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: Well, a video from Vegas showing Prince Muhammad of Saudi Arabia and I think it's a tropicana and he's got four guards and they grabbed him by the arms and they're pushing him through the casino, like racing him out of there as fast as they can. So it could be some kind of kidnapping plot against him.
Speaker 4: I talked to a friend of mine who's an anesthesiologist in Las Vegas, but he and I grew up together, known each other since we were ten years old, and I asked him, were you were you called in on that day? And he said, yes, I was there and I said, how was it? He said, it was the worst thing I've ever seen. He's like, I'm talking about operating rooms that had an inch of blood on the floor everywhere. And he said, I'm permanently traumatized after seeing what I saw there in doing what I was trying to do to help people out. And he said it was really bad.
Speaker 3: So people that say it's fake are completely wrong. I've seen the film on the ground. Bullets were slicing right through a girl's head. There's no way, man, that was really It looks like it was from helicopters actually starting to look.
Speaker 4: If if you ever read it or followed the John Cullen work that he did, He's done a lot of work on on helicopters and firing and and I lived in Vegas for ten years and the last time I was there, I was staying at Mandalay Bay and I went out for a little walk with my camera and filmed a little you know, this is the direction that you know, this is where the event was, this is where the hotel is in relation to it. Again, since we might as well mention it was in front of a big obelisk. Wasn't accidental.
Speaker 3: The biggest, biggest fake pyramid on earth is right.
Speaker 4: There, pyramid with an oblisk in front, yep.
Speaker 3: And there's just a lot of weirdness around that whole thing, all the activity going on in the air between the airport and that area. And then the Patsy was trying to tell us that that guy fired like hundreds of rounds. Come on, people, These people have never dealt with guns. I can tell you that because, I mean, there would be so much evidence that guns have been fired in that hotel room it would be possible to hide and there's no evidence.
Speaker 4: But Jay, it's okay because Ellen DeGeneres got to the bottom of it by having the security guard on her show a couple of weeks later, who looked very confused and was unsure as to why he was there. She even showed a diagram and said, this is what happened, right not And he's like, jizz, jizz, Yes, what was the guy using?
Speaker 3: Was it a two two three or well? I think it was a two two three away, but that's what they said. They had several guns, So he had a hotel.
Speaker 2: I have a three O eight to two two, but as well. But if you're near a three o eight that's being without ear protection or anything, you're going to hear that. In a hotel, you hear that damn thing on the other side of the hallway, all the way down the other end.
Speaker 3: There's no way around everybody around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And people were calling in police reports from like five ten blocks away, like other hotels where they were saying people were flatiring like what was going on with this scenario?
Speaker 3: It was it was like, whoever did it was a highly intelligent, uh operation, well thought out and for reasons unknown, it was great some kind of distraction, that's for sure. And what they did maybe it was a bank robbery. It could be. I mean, the Auto and Acky want all the gold on earth?
Speaker 4: Don't they get us the gold? Get us the gold hidden under the the.
Speaker 1: Is there a vault under the bagio?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just saying there there there is. In the Ocean's movies there is.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure there was faults under every casino.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have a count room.
Speaker 4: Count room is one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, gentlemen, it's been a really fun discussion. I really appreciate all of you guys. Coming in and having this this celebration ten k round table panel with me and everyone in the chat. I hope you guys have really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations too here the next ten thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the next ten thousand will be easier than the first ten thousand, unless, of course, this conversation get you completely, which is they've They've given it to Tulsa Gabbard and she says, I've been waiting for this.
Speaker 2: Those two. Now, I ain't saying it.
Speaker 1: They've They've lightened up a lot. Too many people are talking about this. Not too many big channels are talking about it for them to do anything. Uh, Wayne Steiger, let everyone know where they can find you online, brother.
Speaker 2: R Wayne Steiger right over there on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Sweet thinks so much. Wayne, appreciate your time. Thank you, and Wayne's links to his channels in the description of this video. Stay with me, Wayne, Jay Widener, where can they find you online?
Speaker 3: Jaywidner dot com? And reality Check is my show on YouTube. So let's just go to YouTube and type in Jay Wider reality Check And I'd like to have you on. Charlie actually absolutely talk about all the stark, dark stuff I love to talk about.
Speaker 4: If I would love it. Please let writer make it happen.
Speaker 1: Jay, where can they find our documentaries?
Speaker 3: Real quick? On Amazon and Apple TV can find the Clockwork Shining. And we had a little blit with jfk X, but just back up now and both are doing really really well. I'm just really really happy with the fact that we're able to pull two really good films on just absolutely no money at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, Thanks so much, Jay, stay with me. Charlie Brother, thanks so much for coming on. Really appreciate it. It's been a while since you've been on. Let people know your channel, your podcast, your website, anything you would like to plug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm at starting January first, I'm the new owner of Activist Posts. You can go to activistpost dot com. We republish amazing articles from independent journalists that are fearless, the type that write about the things that will rightly get them killed. So check out activistpost dot com. You can find Macroaggressions as an audio podcast wherever podcasts are served. You've been on multiple times. We've talked about JFKX, We've talked about Clockwork Shining, We've talked about all kinds of things. So I encourage people to take a look at it, subscribe to the podcast. It's free, so you get what you pay for, but it's out there. I appreciate you for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Charlie, really appreciate All Charlie's links are in the description of this video. Got your website linked on in there and stay with me. Charlie and for everyone else, Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being a subscriber to this channel. Really appreciate each and every single one of you, guys, and please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel in the algorithm. Sure subscribe hit the bat icon as well for notifications. All of my links are also in the description. We'll see you guys next time.