Speaker 1: Yehaw, you ride dirty thirst saint cloud when this ain't your.
Speaker 2: Mama's morning show.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about old errors. Bless his heart.
Speaker 2: Hey hearing you a legend.
Speaker 4: Nah, that's pretend.
Speaker 5: Talk big on the mic, but your wain't got friends. Called it steel toe more like steel slow when your thing tanks bester than your online show grew a stash.
Speaker 3: Guy loud tried to play that.
Speaker 5: Heel, but you're just man West housetern without the scale.
Speaker 3: Shot chucking like it's ninety two, but your.
Speaker 6: Hot takes cold and your punch last year burn steel broke, steel choking on that ego more crimps than a rodeo insteed os. Y'all tuned in, Nah, we tuned out.
Speaker 1: Country boys don't mess. When the cloud settled, doubt dish out the dirt.
Speaker 3: Butt can't take shape.
Speaker 5: Called it comedy, I call it clickbait. Got booted off radio straight to streaming. Now you beg for views like it's only fast dreams and going on the mic. That's your hype crew. She got more spot than you ever do. Throwing folks under buses, chasing views. That's weak, sauce, broke and bad news. Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fried.
Speaker 6: Better hang up them boots before YouTube. Besides, I still broke steal, choking on that ego more pride than a Rodeo spatos.
Speaker 3: Y'all tune in, No.
Speaker 2: We tuned out.
Speaker 4: Real folks don't buy a.
Speaker 3: Man full of doubt.
Speaker 4: So getting up by the ram, ride to the fog.
Speaker 2: We'll be sidy, sweet tea.
Speaker 4: Why you chase that blog? This ain't hey, and it's just fact center ride You're fifteen minutes up getting up, yehaw, you.
Speaker 1: Ride dirty their saint cloud when this ain't show. Talk about old error, bless his heart.
Speaker 5: Hey, Aaron, you a legend, not that's pretend talk big on the mic, but you wain't got friends. Called it steel toe more like steel slow when your thing tanks bester than your online show grew a stash got loud trying to play that heel, but you're just man west Housetern without the scale shot chuckin' like it's ninety two, but your hot.
Speaker 6: Takes cold and your punch last year. He steel broke steel choking on that ego more creams than a Rodeos deed. Now, country boys don't mess when the.
Speaker 5: Clod Suth doubt dish out the dirt but can't take shape called it comedy.
Speaker 2: I called it click bait.
Speaker 5: Got booted off radio straight to streaming.
Speaker 6: Now you're bag for views like it's on.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, guys. I just had to go get away something because well, you know, but good morning guys, how is everybody doing? I just wanted to do a late night here on here on twitch. I just wanted to do like a little bit of a late night stream. But good morning guys, good happing, what's up? How is everybody doing? I just want to say that Number one, I did delete the episode. I did delete the episode today where we had uh cookie uh cokcake on. I knew she, you know, she came on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I want to say thank you to Dixie Cuddle's Fitness for helping me get her on the show. Dixie's a very awesome person. I know Dixie were a normal job outside of YouTube, and she's a.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 3: My best friend and she's my friend. I knew Dixie before I knew Bobby, before I knew the Dowel verse.
Speaker 2: I knew Dixie.
Speaker 3: Dixie is one tough person to deal with. She's a very good person. You know, people, you know, these other people want to act like that she's this Meani, but she's not a me. She loves her friends and she'll she'll fight for you, and you don't want to.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get on her badside.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get on her bad side because she's one she'll she'll she'll fight you about it.
Speaker 2: She'll fight you because she is a very awesome person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to tell people that I do respect.
Speaker 2: You know, here, here's the problem with people.
Speaker 3: I would rather be with my animals than be with people, because the people don't complain about stuff. Animals won't complain. Yeah, I am so talent.
Speaker 2: I'm so.
Speaker 3: Tired of people going after me, you know. I love By the way, shout out to Gigi. Shout out to Gigi. She isn't a very awesome person. I'm glad that she got a job in the Doubt in the I'm glad that she got a job that you know, she's she's on on local Queens. I'm very proud of her. Gyiji is an amazing person. I think that a lot of people in that doubt, in that universe doesn't know. You know, there's so many shows, but you don't have I'm a right a sweet.
Speaker 2: I keep mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I got a new logo.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want people.
Speaker 3: To know that I do care.
Speaker 2: Damn it. Hold arm as, what's all?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: Yuh.
Speaker 2: I just want to say to people that.
Speaker 3: Let me find somebody and let me go find somebody ill towards to read.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sa it to mos.
Speaker 3: This guy was.
Speaker 2: Alright, we're gonna hit Steve on Twitch. We're gonna hit Steve woe bro.
Speaker 5: On Twitter.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. Bye, mh
Speaker 3: As