Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it is Everything is a bitch. God, I don't know sixty sixty five something like that medical show can just maybe the medication.
Speaker 2: What the what is the what is the actual link address? He just texted you and me.
Speaker 1: I sent him the link. He's clicked.
Speaker 3: Okay, So every one of the last three shows we've had I had to it was like eighteen minutes the last episode of editing I had to do for Kenny technical bullshit.
Speaker 1: So Kenny is mobile today, so we sent him a link and all he has to do is click on the frigging link and and then do like two little things and then he's on the show from his cell phone. But somehow Kenny ton't know his passwords to get the freaking app downloaded. And now now he's asking us, Yeah, I've already sent him the link. What is the actual link address? Well, I think is the problem the freaking link.
Speaker 2: As Kenny got bigger in his in his career, I think a lot of these things were done for him. Like when I was younger, I never went to Yeah, well, I mean I had friends going to motor vehicle for me in LA and get my ship done, Like you can do that unless that's part of being a TV personality or a movie star. You get people doing your ship. So when I when I ended, I'm like, I don't know how to do. I don't know how to do all this ship. I gotta go to motor vehicle. What do I do? I had to learn. So I think Kenny's the same way with the computers. I think people have done it for him for years, and he's lost without people.
Speaker 1: I'm sending me. I'm actually folks copying the freaking link by hand, oh boy, because this is what he needs from me.
Speaker 2: This is what happens. I mean in the same way, but both geminis what's your roscope?
Speaker 4: What do you virgo?
Speaker 2: Virgo? My best friend my friend of your virgo rocco.
Speaker 1: We have a we have a listener. I won't say her name, but every couple of months she becomes convinced that the patreon has done something horrible and eliminated her name, and that she's been paying and uh, something is wrong and blah blah blah, and every single time I go in to find that the email she thinks her account is on is not the actual email being used by her account. And okay, so I just sent it ant to him and it takes like ten times going back and forth for her to go, oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, people and used all it. But people use credit cards that they forget they have and the credit card gets expired and it happens to everybody. But yes, they write me a lot, like I got listeners who go, I'm not quitting the show. I just need to do this and that for a few months. I'm like, it's okay, I get it. Life is life. Don't worry about I've I've cut things out of my life for you know, I don't pay for stupid Peacock network anymore. And you gotta like you have toul.
Speaker 1: But there's a difference between. I mean, you can go with Peacock, you can't go without fame as a bitch. I mean, can't agree.
Speaker 2: I tend to agree. And I.
Speaker 1: So this has to be the most watched video online over the last couple of days. But Grandpa deciding with the grandkid to take some pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, okay, coming in, Jack like he's coming in.
Speaker 1: We'll see, folks, We'll see if it comes in. But I mean it all looks so so peaceful. Yeah, first you know they're at it. They're at a distance, and then you look and you see the bison. You see that his tail is making like these circles. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's supposed to be a warning that he's like he's starting to get unhappy. And then if you notice, once he gets up, it's like his tail has a heart on.
Speaker 2: Straight up to what that meant?
Speaker 1: That's the I am fucking pissed and I'm coming after you more.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But it's sort of like the video. It's sort of sort of looks like a Benny Hill video. You see the guy is in the bushes and he's running around. It looks like the bison's lost in the bushes, and it's you kind of think they're going to get away. He's going to get away. I don't know what he did with the grand kid in the meantime, but thankfully the kid get it. But then you see the guy. You know, he makes the far it's like the far turn at Indy. He makes the far turn, and you can tell that the number two car, which happens to be a freaking bison I was traveling. It's traveling a lot fast than the old man is. Yeah, I mean I mean they said he only one eat and a half feet up in the air.
Speaker 2: It looks it looked like ten eleven.
Speaker 1: It looks worse than that. And thank god, I mean to I would have said, if you show me that video, First of all, I would have said, the guys older than he is.
Speaker 2: First of all, he's younger than us, isn't he sixty two or something?
Speaker 1: I would have said the guy was older than he is, right, And I would have said he's dead because I mean he was like body parts all over the place while he was up in the air. You don't know what he's going to come down on right in his head, I know, you know, back of his neck, shoulder, yeah, I mean he could have broke everything. And I think.
Speaker 2: It's la was destroyed and puple ribs right, yeah, but that femur bone, that's the strongest bone in your body, and that fucking bice and made it look like a piece of spaghetti. It's unbelievable. Wild animals can do. We have no idea, But when you get close to one, you got to get behind something big, a big tree. You can't just look at them straight on. It's very dangerous. They're very powerful things.
Speaker 1: Did you see the sign? No, it's it's like when you enter the bar, there's a sign about like not getting out of your car to take pictures of the animals. The literal sign, little graphic on the sign the guy flying is a bison about to nail a.
Speaker 2: Guy in the Oh my god, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: The sign is exactly what happened to the guy. I mean, they couldn't have laid it out or straight to the guy.
Speaker 2: That's a great sign.
Speaker 1: You know if you do this you will get butted in the ass and go flying. Well, it's like it's.
Speaker 2: Like when you drive south to San Diego, you start seeing signs of a woman and a man holding a little girl's hand of the border crossing. They're on this highway. They tell you to watch out a border. It's such a creepy sign of a family running.
Speaker 1: But I tried to steal that sign.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's a crazy song. You know what the sign that I used to get a kick out of was what the was you going to say about the guy getting flipped up? I can't think it now. God just escaped my head. Something about a sign that we used to laugh about his kids. But oh, not as kids. So when George Michael I just left the Gossip Colum, I'm in Los Angeles and George Manthel gets busted for having some sex in the bathroom at will Rogers State Park, right, and the sign above will Rogers State Park is never leave your friends behind. Oh no, a good friend? Is I think it's no, no, no, no, no no no. I think it's a good friend. It is hard to find either way. It is the it's the easiest thing to riff on. It's perfect. But no one, No one riffed on it. And I'm like, I would have loved to written that story.
Speaker 1: I was playing a new golf course that we hadn't played before, me and Law the other day, and I mean, there are gator signs everywhere on this course. And the thing is, you're so exposed on this course.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't. You gotta run.
Speaker 1: I mean, if they're little, are as many gators as they say there are on this golf course. I don't understand how like one out of every five foursome somebody doesn't get eaten.
Speaker 2: I mean, right right, this sign everywhere, that's a good sign to have too.
Speaker 1: Well, That's why I said the Law I said, if you gotta get freaking screw driver, we get we get one of these signs. But I mean they are everywhere, so you're you find yourself like you're going to hit a shot, and if you're if you have to put your back to the to a lake scary as you're hitting the shot. I mean you're hitting that shot pretty freaking fast and getting mad at there because you just saw alligators sign number twenty right before you hit the freaking shot.
Speaker 2: So actually, I would watch golf if alligators were allowed on the course and they have to be in or around the gators while they played golf, that'd be a great.
Speaker 1: An interesting element to add. I don't that you know what live golf might have survived had they had, uh you know, alligators roaming just me. You know what you limit it? You put eighteen eighteen gators on the course, one for every hole, right right.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't how could you not watch it till the end.
Speaker 1: And you know what they should be. They should be smaller gators that they they treat with something to make them particularly.
Speaker 2: On yeah, a little angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, like five six foot attack gators. So you never know there's one on every hole. You never know what's going to come from.
Speaker 2: A great sport that would Gator golf golf would be great.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not anything you could do with pros, but it's the kind of thing that you would easily, you know, easily get for a reality show. A number of golfers to sign up that they're going to do it. Sign the waiver. If I get bit in the ass by the gator, that's my problem. Blah blah blah. Sign your life away and go play and put a meaningful prize up. What could be?
Speaker 2: You know. One of the the first shows I pitched when I got to l A, I called it stud fee and I wanted to have you know, when dogs mate, you know the study, the male gets the stud fee. I wanted to have dogs mating on camera with me and like call it like being an analyst like a Chris Berman or you know, a boomer size and imould describe the rating dogs. Yeah, and watch just watch people watching dogs fucking and talking about the breed. And I'm telling you it would be people would love it because you gotta be funny picture like a Dennis Miller kind of comedy watching dogs hammer each other and yeah, you know Samoian in this one. You know, you got big breeds and small breeds. It could be fun, it could be very fun, but you know they go for it.
Speaker 1: Personally, I find dog sex kind of boring. I mean, it's it's think about it. What animal other than humans do you do you see performed sex in such a way where the male is is conscious of the feel male's needs in any way, or it's anything other than a you know, a necessary reproductive act that's like wambam, thank you. Have you ever heard of animals that wasn't a wham bam, thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 2: No, they all kind of yeah, they the tigers and lions do it fast. And I mean yeah, every breed, ice, every type of animal I see having sex all these nature shows. It's all about reproduction. But dogs are different. You're like and and and the male dog gets treated so harshy because when the when he's done, and we've all seen the lipstick dick that comes out of their bodies. It looks like a big thing of lipstick, red red, red boner, red rocket boner, and they're fucking the dog. And the female's done because he came and she throws a leg of us. So they asked the is he is in bed?
Speaker 1: But he's supposed to be in Philadelphia? Where is he in the hotel? But okay, we're folks. Kenny has somehow joined us.
Speaker 2: He's in a hotel he appears.
Speaker 1: No, he's not in a hotel. He looks like he's a I don't know lob.
Speaker 2: Is that a lobby there he is?
Speaker 1: Oh, it is a hotel room. I don't know where he is. It looks like it's a golf course or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Can he speak? Okay? Oh my god, his audio is so terrible. Can We're not gonna be able to do this with your audio like that? No one will be able to.
Speaker 5: Let me take you off of let me take off my ear pines, whatever the things, whatever the fund.
Speaker 6: But I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Hey, perfect, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: It sounds it sounds like you're like Apollo twelve about to land on the surface of the Moon.
Speaker 2: One step from marv mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What does the surface of the planet feel like?
Speaker 7: Hold on, it's good, all right, Yeah, I took my ear pods here whatever they call the android things.
Speaker 1: Perfect, Perfect, Where are you right now?
Speaker 4: I'm in Philly?
Speaker 1: No, I know you're in Philly, but is that a hotel room? What do you what are you in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got a fucking sweet I don't play around.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta sweep. But I see the city way in the distance, So you're not in the city.
Speaker 2: Where are you a golf course?
Speaker 4: I'm in. I'm in South Philly.
Speaker 8: I'm right in your Skinny's, uh Juice Steaks.
Speaker 4: I'm in the casino. Oh gosh, I.
Speaker 8: Didn't get the hotel room they got for me, So.
Speaker 1: That must be right near where they're playing the All Star game.
Speaker 4: Right we are?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, literally right down right down the block.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy. It's uh And I like Philly. There's this.
Speaker 8: I don't like the city of Philly necessarily, but I like where we're at in South Philly with the the three stadiums right next to each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I like? I like ever since I made uh did Rocky the last scene in Rocky we did in Philly. I fell in love with that town. Man. It's just a really I like the city. It was small, little, tiny restaurant, learning me of a little New York city, but uh.
Speaker 4: It's in New York look like it.
Speaker 1: I think it's the worst place Philly, really, I think it's horrible. First of all, it's the only football stadium in the country where they have to have their own uh jail. Yeah, they have to don't have the.
Speaker 2: Stadium out of jail cell. Could you imagine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eli Manning said, uh uh. The first time he got to Philly and he got out of the team bus, there was an eight year old sitting there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: The double fucking birds. It's it's they're they're the worst sports fans.
Speaker 4: They absolutely are.
Speaker 1: But so we were we were talking about the bison and Yellowstone Park and Grandpa getting getting sent for a ride through the air. Kenny and I was mentioning to agent that there's a sign at the at the front of the park that ship that says do not you know, get out of your vehicle, do not take pictures. And the graphic that they show is a bison putting his head buddy sending in the air. You would think that that would have, you know, been a good hint for Grandpa not to get out of the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was wondering, I was wondering, why, why the hell, Like, do you just around the place. No, I mean, I mean, what a fucking dope, you know what I mean? And that gain grandson? Did you hit a grandson? So the actually live.
Speaker 4: Video of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then the fucking grandfather he just had, He just took off. I guess wanted the bison to follow him because he was easy prey, right.
Speaker 2: But you know what, you know what, he's younger than us. He's younger than us, believe it or not.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what shocked me? Not shocked me?
Speaker 8: This the sheer strength of these animals. He just gave a flick of his neck and the guy's probably two dred pounder.
Speaker 4: And he went up eight feet. I mean, just think of the power that these animals have.
Speaker 2: Look's like crazy, Like if a bear wants you, doesn't matter if you close your door and clean your house, don't fucking break the door down. Like the animals just wanted to have ton animals. He could do whatever the fuck they want. You see the bulls in Spain and Pamplona throwing people when they jump into the stands. Yeah, just no petit goat, no petit goat. Somewhere you realize how it's just a goat. But you feel the bones and the muscle on these animals. Wait till they get them.
Speaker 4: I have two dogs, they're fifty five pounds each. The way they the way they pull me, Charlie, especially the way they pull me.
Speaker 8: And then you know, I was stinking, you could really understand these dog sleds like I have in fucking Alaska because my one, my two.
Speaker 4: Dogs, they're not bake dogs. Diff they pull me.
Speaker 8: I can you imagine having six of them, you know. So it's just that the animals, Yeah, just the unbelievable creatures.
Speaker 2: Scare the shit out of me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But like, have you ever gone to one of those Safari parks in the car? You know, you drive this one right here that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've been to that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think about getting out of the car in the middle of that ship?
Speaker 4: Not even.
Speaker 1: No, even the friggin ostriches. Last time I went through, I had a ostrich pecking at my windows stop trying to trying to bite me from the other side.
Speaker 8: I thought, you, I thought I've read something where it said, you know, make sure you stay back at least so many yards or so many feet, like it.
Speaker 4: Almost looked like it almost looked like you're allowed to get out of the car there.
Speaker 1: Well, there were It's not like a safari. So there are parts of the park where there are you know, elk and other deer, you know, running free. But then there are parts where you know you've got well, I've never been to Yellowstone, actually, I'm thinking of Yosemite, which is really the same basic thing. But there are places where you can get out. But but they tell you which animals to stay away from if you see one. They don't want you fucking around with a moose. If you're I mean, those things are working huge. They don't want you fucking around moose. They don't want you fucking around the buffalo, bison. They don't want you.
Speaker 8: I learned my last and when I used to watch Bullwinkle, you don't fuck with Bullwinkle, you.
Speaker 1: Know, was more. He was kind of a laid back moose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: He didn't do a lot of.
Speaker 4: A lot of One day we're playing better go ahead a j no, I say, really quick.
Speaker 2: Well, one day we're playing basketball rosalies and a swan fell out of the sky and was injured somehow and landed on the fucking driveway. You know, ornery and angry swans can get you don't want to go for me. They weigh like forty pounds probably, But I mean they can just get the ship out of you.
Speaker 4: You gotta grab it by the neck, you know, if you grab.
Speaker 1: It high up on high up on the neck, otherwise where it can still come and get you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, bigger as excuse me, But there was something fishy with that.
Speaker 4: With that, not fishy, I don't mean. But it's not like his car was right there. You know. It looked like he was just strolling through the park and he came upon a bison. You know, there was.
Speaker 2: It's mating season now, that's what I read, and it's dangerous time to be around them.
Speaker 8: They said they thought that that white truck might have freaked them out a little bit, But I doubt it's that white truck.
Speaker 4: Probably passes there all the time. It's probably a worker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He was waiting for a lady to go by. They say that the way his tail was swirling, that's the you know, come hither, I'm ready to fuck wow. Signing for a year. And then if you if you notice when he goes to attack the guy, his tail is straight up. It's like like he's erect his tail is straight up in the air while he's got.
Speaker 8: That Is that a thing like the Bison, like they abused their broads before they fuck him.
Speaker 4: They want to throw them around a little bit.
Speaker 2: Against it.
Speaker 1: It could be that might have been the Bison's version of four.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fair was full of Yeah, it's four, play's eyes.
Speaker 4: And a bit.
Speaker 1: What do you think about this? I was telling I was telling uh, I was telling AJ. We're long. I are playing golf the other day at this new course we've never played before, and there are everywhere every single hole, multiple spots on every hole because there's water on every hole. There are signs about beware of alligator, and I mean they're like they are very aggressive with these signs to the point where you are like, holy ship, there must be fucking gator everywhere. And the second you got to take a shot with your back to a lake, you're taking that shot fast as ship and getting back to the car because you're worried about a gator. And we thought, wouldn't this be a cool reality show? Each so it's golf. Every hole has one gator strategically placed from the hole right. Everybody signs a waiver. You don't get like a twelve foot or of fourteen foot that's going to eat somebody, Get like a five or six that can just take a nice chunked out of something. Yeah, you do some things to make sure the gators are particularly ornery, so you know they're going to attack and let the guys play. I mean, that's gator golf.
Speaker 2: Gater golf would be feeling fun.
Speaker 1: Still, I guess just low score.
Speaker 4: I was in there's a place you guys here heard of Innisbrook. It's on It's open there on the west, the west have the vast part open there fast all the time.
Speaker 8: So I went down there, I said, got on there a couple of times and and I was by myself, and I went there and I was playing golf.
Speaker 4: So I'm on one of the holes and my ball goes in the water, right, you know, And I got one of those.
Speaker 8: Things that you get the ball out of the water retriever call my Jewish my Jewish wedge.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: So I'm going there and I'm looking for my ball, and I don't see a ball, right, So I said, fuck, I'll just drop and I turned around and I hit I'm not kidding, guys.
Speaker 4: I looked about twenty five feet from me. There's a fucking alligator. It had to be fourteen feet long. I'm not joking you. I thought it was fake. I thought it was fake. It's laying there.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, it out of the water. It was already on the grass, out of the.
Speaker 4: Water, out of the water, on the grass, just laying but just laying there right. And I thought it was fake. It was so big. I thought it was fake. All of a sudden, I see it lift up its fucking snout.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I hopped in my fucking cart. It got out of there. Like so. I catch up to this group ahead of me and they're like, they're like, was that you on the near the fucking water. I'm like, yeah, go dude, you can't do that this alligate. I said, no, shit, I just saw a fucking fourteen But you think you think.
Speaker 8: The you think the starter would have said, hey, pal, if he knew he had just guy for the alligators, don't go near the water. I'm telling you, this thing scared the balls off of me. I hopped in that cart and got out of there faster than you could ever imagine.
Speaker 2: They're fast. On land too. They got those biggs they rise up. But I'll tell you how badly do you need money to be one of those guys who puts on a wet suit, a snorkel and a mask to go get balls out of lakes and golf courses and clean them up and resell them with fucking gators in there. The guys picking up titlest golf balls and it was on sixty minutes. They clean them up, they buff them up, they're like brand new. I don't know what he gets Pro Bowl, But how bad do you need money to go in?
Speaker 1: That's horrif that should make a lot of money doing that, but they do. Wow, I thought you were gonna say, because you never know when Kenny's like winding up for a joke. Yeah, I thought that whole thing wasn't wind up. He was gonna go right, and the gator was going to say something about the shot he hit. I had one.
Speaker 4: Over courses in Florida. I've been playing a couple of times.
Speaker 8: I've got where and it's all and the gators are like right near the green and they just tag it.
Speaker 4: Out and people just play, you know, as long as you don't bother them. They don't come after you usually, but I was.
Speaker 1: Playing I couldn't in California, in near Valencia at this club, and you know, it's one of these desert courses, so you're you know, you got all lush stuff, and then in between the holes if you if you hit it right or you hit it left, you're in a desert. There's rock, sand, there's trees, and you're usually just playing it as a lateral hazard and dropping unless you can find your ball easily and it's somewhere where you can hit it. Well, I'm somewhere in the back nine and I hit a ball like maybe five ten feet off the off the rough into the desert, and so I go to look and all of a sudden I hear the rattle. Yeah, And I look and there is a fucking humongous rattlesnake right there, and I've got like a five iron in my hand, and I just I just back out slowly with my five iron in front of me until I feel the grass and go run back to the cart.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And so when we finished a round, I go to the guy, I go, hey, uh, I was playing whatever it was, I was playing fourteen. I hit a ball left, and he goes, oh, jamat old whatever did ja meat old Ester in that in the desert over there. I'm like, yeah, I met old fucking esther in the desert over there. You guys ever thought about maybe getting river old fucking esther out of there, because she's never bid anybody? Okay, good, Well she was right fucking there.
Speaker 2: We went when my ex girlfriend, when her dogs died, we buried them up in Red Rock. You know, Red Rock in Avat, a beautiful area but off the highway in the desert. And I'm like, you know, there's fucking snakes. She's not, don't worry about snakes. The day we went, there was a fucking rattlesnake that just crossed us, like it didn't even know we were there. Thank god, it just didn't care. But if like about twelve feet in front of us, just rattle across, and I'm like, what the fuck am I doing here? They get snakes, alligators, pit bulls, grizzly bears, count me out. They scare the shit out of me. Everyone.
Speaker 4: I love, I love animals. I fucking hate alligators and crocodiles. Yeah, and I hate and I hate hawks. That fucking you know, I hate hawks.
Speaker 1: Sweet hawks. It should be a shirt nobody hates.
Speaker 8: What about there's the alligators and the crocodiles and the hawks that.
Speaker 4: Go after little animals and dogs.
Speaker 2: You know, they take dogs.
Speaker 4: So I hate fucking hawks. I always hate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when my, when my, when my puppies were small, I was getting a little nervous, you know, because you know they say there's a lot of hawks, right, And I always I always thought, if my fucking dog ever gotten eaten, take it by a hawk.
Speaker 4: I'd be a fucking hawk vigilante. I'd get my fucking got done.
Speaker 8: I swear to God, I'd go fucking hawk hunting every fucking day, and I shoot every fucking.
Speaker 2: Hawk out there. Elmer Wood as hawks hawks, no hawks do. Hawks will fly down on an eagle's back. You've heard of this. They'll get an eagle and the eagle can't fight back because the hawk is on his back. The eagle can't fly much higher than hawks can, and eventually the hawk needs oxygen. And that's not hawks.
Speaker 4: There was a crow, crow, not hawks.
Speaker 8: No, I'm telling you that little fucking birds, their crows or blackbirds, whatever they are, they fly on the back of the fucking eagle.
Speaker 4: Wasn't a hawk.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of hawks of the canyons in Los Angeles. They take a lot of dogs. Coyotes and hawks take a lot of dogs.
Speaker 4: I don't like I don't like fucking hawks, hawks, crocodile.
Speaker 2: I like crows and ravens, though I'd love to have a pet raven. They fucking they're they're superior animals, the ship, they can use tools.
Speaker 8: I'm definitely a robin. I love robins, rob in my backyard all the time. And that bluebirds are pretty birds, but they're but they're mean.
Speaker 1: What you mean.
Speaker 2: Cardinals signify that someone from heaven is.
Speaker 4: But the cardinal, not a robin card cardinal card tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blue jays are nice, but.
Speaker 4: And the male, the male cardinals are the pretty red ones. The male of the male male cardinals are prettier than the females.
Speaker 2: No, so will we from some of the pictures you send me.
Speaker 1: From the very humanizing moment for you, the professing the love of birds, I like. What about birds? My favorite in California. The first time you see one of those, the way they the way they just glide and just.
Speaker 2: Stay amazing creative flowers that attract coming birds. I have a certain nectar that hangs from a trellis. I love to see them. They're amazing the fact that they can just stay still and flap for that long. Oh man, they're great. Honey birds are beautiful. I got into birds like the last few years. Instagram got me into birds. I didn't like birds. We had a miner bird when I was a kid who talked was very funny. But birds kind of freaked me out. Now I like a bird. I didn't know they could be pets like that. Guys got ravens in their house who talk to them. It's amazing, amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're supposed to have those things as pets.
Speaker 2: So but you can make friends with them if I feed them. Now at the parks, they get closer and closer.
Speaker 4: You're not going to believe it, but I see a fucking walk out in my wind up. Look at it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, where let's see you? I can't I don't see a bird, Kenny right there?
Speaker 4: You can't see that thing?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the whole I mean, tell me that's not an omen I got I get a pack now going to the fucking ball?
Speaker 2: Did you bring your gun.
Speaker 4: Open.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be following you, for sure. I have to go through folks and see what stories Kenny eliminated him, what things we can talk about. Kenny did not want to take his assistant producer duties very seriously.
Speaker 4: I think we I think we covered animals like pretty nicely. You know already, you know I wanted to do it. I wanted to do a fucking story about some horde of woman in Glenn Cold Long Island.
Speaker 8: I had a bunch of cats in her fucking house. I'm like, Wow, that's exciting.
Speaker 4: I go, fucking chats in your house.
Speaker 1: One hundred, one hundred and fifty five animals in her house.
Speaker 8: That's that's gonna be fucking riveting, riveting information for the fan base.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be fucking that. They're not gonna hang up. But you kidding with.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty cats?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great, that's fine.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, And anyone and any want to talk about Taylor Swift new fucking dog that nobody knew about.
Speaker 4: Who cares about tailors?
Speaker 8: I don't even like, who cares about how fucking dog?
Speaker 1: I know this dog is a major celebrity.
Speaker 4: Kenny.
Speaker 1: Everybody a big dog. I think you have dog jealousy. I think you're looking at that beautiful white Taylors.
Speaker 2: He calls them months his dogs. They're not.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he doesn't like to call him by the breed, the breed.
Speaker 2: Pedigree, that ship. She'll say they're mixed. Just he doesn't know.
Speaker 8: No man there, Golden, No man should ever say anything doodle, golden doodle, labb of doodle.
Speaker 4: She's not a fucking that's not a thing. You don't when they say what kind of dog you have? If you ever catch me saying that fucking word. Okay, Golden, you know what, No guy, no guy said fucking doodle anything. Jeez doodle.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're not allowed to. Like what if you're just scribbling on paper, you would you wouldn't say to something. I'm just doodling.
Speaker 2: Oh doodling.
Speaker 4: That's serious. When somebody comes up to me, and especially it's a guy.
Speaker 8: Is that a golden doodle, I'm like, get the fuck.
Speaker 9: Out of here.
Speaker 4: I don't say that, golden doodle.
Speaker 2: What about people canoodling when they start to get romantically.
Speaker 4: You don't say candle either.
Speaker 2: Your mommy, I'm like you with Jesse Waters would say that there's certain things men can't be seen doing. We can't eat bananas in public. It looks ridiculous. All right, you gotta break it with your hand. If you can't put the banana in your mouth, it's like a blowjob. You got to break the banana, all right, anything you have to blow on it's kind of gay.
Speaker 4: Drinking straw, yeah, drinking from a straw. Men don't drink from a straw.
Speaker 2: No, no, we don't straws. When I got a cocktail, what if.
Speaker 1: You get a slurpye? I you got an exception for a slurpee, don't you?
Speaker 4: Men don't get slurpy?
Speaker 1: Fucking slurpy man?
Speaker 8: Where is the last man you ever saw? A walking to eleven? Seven elevens? Oh, give me one of those.
Speaker 4: Nice fucking blueberries slurpies.
Speaker 1: Those are for kids, don't the doctor pepper or the coke slurpies? Come on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, great, thigure, you were a fucking slippery guy.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're you're you're giving ship to slurpies.
Speaker 2: Hey, they got the nickname back, just without the crust. Slurpy Slurpy.
Speaker 4: Slurpy.
Speaker 2: That's skinny and slurpy around you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got slurpees.
Speaker 1: You guys A targeting Slurpy. I guarantee, I guarantee you this that I'm gonna look it up right now, that seven eleven Slurpy sales, more than fifty percent of them are sold.
Speaker 8: To men, white male, No Google, white male, fucking white males do not eat fucking slurp drink slurpees.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I guarantee you they do.
Speaker 4: If you're over thirty five, forty years old, you're not going We'll get.
Speaker 1: To the demos. We'll get to the demographics after what percentage of slurpees.
Speaker 2: I understand his reasoning, one hundred are sold to white men are sold to know why they're going to answer that. They can't come up with that statistic.
Speaker 1: I'm asking Rock Crockel, it's too much.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be too much.
Speaker 1: Don't wait, we say over over, forty over.
Speaker 4: They don't take the data. They don't say data. If who's buying slurpey is right, right, right, This is hysterical.
Speaker 2: But you understand what I'm saying. If you if they have a blow on food publicly, it's kind of humiliating. Right to blow on your soup and blow on, don't blow on shit.
Speaker 4: Cool off.
Speaker 1: So there is no publicly available sales data broken down by race, gender, and age for Slurpees seven to eleven does not release granular demographic sales figures make it possible to state the exact percentage of Slurpees sold to white men over forty. However, market research on Slurpey consumption provides a few broader insights into what typically into who typically buys the iconic frozen beverage. The average age studies indicate the average Slurpey consumer is twenty nine years old. Twenty nine, so this is not all for eight year olds and ten year olds and teenagers. White people of all ages enjoy them. Consumptions use heavily toward younger demographics, particularly teenagers and adults age eighteen to thirty four. So eighteen to thirty four is that is the core demo vcuuing white.
Speaker 4: YEP, exactly what I said. Eighteen to twenty four, That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Thirty four, thirty under thirty or forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go.
Speaker 8: Because you're a fucking saying I don't don't fucking justify it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you eat slurpees on it.
Speaker 1: It's that's saying it's that's saying that it's the core demographic. All products skew on a bell curve where where you have people older than the median age and younger than the median age andsume the product. I am well within my demographic to be consuming slurgos.
Speaker 4: I go, it's from eighteen to thirty four.
Speaker 1: Is the core audience. That doesn't mean it's the only audience.
Speaker 4: It means it's a wire right, the only Hey, the.
Speaker 1: Core audience for for porn is also eighteen to thirty four. Doesn't mean you don't fucking watch it all the time like you do.
Speaker 8: It's all right, I go, all right, fucking I go raspberry, fucking Slurpy.
Speaker 1: I go, I don't do raspberry. Let's move on.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, there's never been a selightly debate on podcasts ever. Ever, probably not, can't take it.
Speaker 1: I was going to talk about poor Lindsay Graham's death.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, it's gonna hurt us.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's but it's one of those things where I didn't experience the exact same thing. But uh, but ultimately I had a guy that I worked with who was only thirty nine at the time, had his aortic valve explode, and I mean it's instant. He was doing a training session. He was in the middle of delivering a line in a training session to a group of sales trainees and just dropped to the floor like a brick, just that fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: Is that called a No, that's not a nahneurism. That that is that is your aortic valve literally bursting because he had some congenital It wasn't about plaque, it wasn't about an arterial problem. Was It was just he had this condition surrounding the tissue surrounding his a orda that was congenerally weak and never got discovered anywhere in any kind of test growing up. And so he was a ticking time bomb the entire time. Lindsey Graham had the same thing happened to him, where they call it a dissection where the valve actually exploded, I mean splits in half. But his was caused but he had horrible blockage. And at seventy one.
Speaker 2: It's a good way to know, though, It's a good way to go No.
Speaker 1: Yes, instantly, you don't even know before you hit the ground, you're dead.
Speaker 2: Ronnie Edwridge died that way. He had the big window maker. He just collapsed in the bedroom and his head on the dresser. So he's had a big wound.
Speaker 8: Non.
Speaker 2: His ex girlfriend actually sent me a picture.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how old was ron Ronnie was super young and it was.
Speaker 2: Like, I think he died like five years ago. Made I forget six years ago more than that that. Yeah, he was young. He was in his early fifties, I would say, because yeah, yeah, probably right, mam, maybe fifty five fifty four, but you know, steroids for one hundred years, cocaine. You know, his heart took a beating, but he had the widow maker at the end. Just boom dead. That's the way to go.
Speaker 1: That kid was always so I never saw that kid where he wasn't with you a.
Speaker 2: J Ronnie was like my brother.
Speaker 1: He was like he was like a remore to your shark. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a great time for a long time. Ronnie. You know he lost his dad at five years old.
Speaker 1: He lost voice. The way he talked was was so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: You know, we did it.
Speaker 2: We did a doc metach Floyd Peterson thing in high school when he was dating Jennifer Coletta, and I was and Linda Buren, And then I met Jennifer at a sweet sixteen party, and you know, Ronnie was cheating on her, so we swapped. I went with gen and then Ronnie got with Linda Buren. And a few months later he drove up to my driver with his red cor that he goes, hey, yeah, if I'm board, but Linda, I've done everything I can with her. I don't care if you were jenn It's good to be happy. And then you know, we ended up getting married. But it was a very weird wed.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, were you guys in it? Were you guys at war? After the swap?
Speaker 2: Not really, We just didn't talk for a little while because it got weird. Ronnie was cheating. I mean, no one was having sex, but Ronnie was getting around with other girls. Jennifer was a virgin, so I didn't like seeing her being treated that way, and I was like, you know, Ronnie should treat you better, blah blah bah, and then she ended up leaving him. Came to me and then he grabbed Linda and he treated with like a red doll just to get back to me. But it's all good. I love the kid. You know, I was there to taking him out of chair.
Speaker 4: Those are pretty good. Two pretty good women or girls the time.
Speaker 2: Linda Burreen yeahes no, No, Jennifer still looks good. And Linda Breen, I understand from Tony Botch doesn't look like her anymore. But back in the day, I tell the story on my show.
Speaker 1: Why Get the Credit Box with the Tony.
Speaker 2: Tony has such a great memory, he knows all this ship but uh, you know, younger than us. But I remember, I tell the story on my show where I finally got with Linda to the point where we're gonna finally have sex. And she was wearing green Chino pants I'll never forget and a pink top and I'm in her bed and I got my hands on the right places and all of a sudden, you and Kenny drive up, honking the horn to go someplace with me. I'm like, and then you go, come on out, you scream my name, and I'm like, I gotta go, I gotta go. I just left her to go out with you guys. The Copper Catalog, Solomon Brundy's wherever the fuck we went?
Speaker 1: Her virginity. She actually called us and asked us to drive over.
Speaker 2: Her father caught me with her. That was horrifying. Other caught me. He said, he said nothing. He saw me going down on his daughter. He went to a fishing trip and came back because he forgot something. And I'm on Linda in the living room floor going down on.
Speaker 1: Her and fishing trip going on.
Speaker 2: It was horrifying. He didn't say a word though he was.
Speaker 1: Guy got all the way to him entering the room while you.
Speaker 2: Walked out, he was. He was outside, but the sliding glow stall was you could look through.
Speaker 1: It, the sliding glass door. He sees you going down daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I looked at him. He looked at me while I looked at him.
Speaker 1: Oh he did nothing.
Speaker 2: No, what did you do? I kept going down. I did my job.
Speaker 4: I'll stay there and just gave him a wink.
Speaker 2: He's like, is that? How are you dad? What could you do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know, but I mean, do you remember, Like did she did?
Speaker 2: She She didn't know until he left. I didn't tell her until she left because that would suck her up. I remember, like when I dated Michelle, Marlon Brando's daughter. The godfather was on f actually was on all day long, and I was I had it on my TV screen all day long. I bring Michelle back and we're going to town in the bedroom and I hear her father say in that scene where Santino got shot and killed, and he's like, look how the massacred my bully. And she picks right up. She goes, I can't keep blowing you. If you hear my father's voice behind me. I said, okay, I'll change the channel. I'll change the channel. Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh she was fun for show brand That was fun.
Speaker 1: How long you in Philly, Canny?
Speaker 4: I come home tomorrow morning.
Speaker 8: I have a I have a meeting tonight I got to go to and then, yeah, I come home tomorrow because you know it's funny.
Speaker 4: It's not funny at all.
Speaker 8: But Mark Wahlberg, I guess his production company or something is they're down here shooting a test pilot or something.
Speaker 2: They call it, Yeah about.
Speaker 8: About Joey Molino, And uh, they were all day yesterday at the Steak Place Wood and we went out for dinner last night and they filmed our dinner and stuff, the banter back and forth. And now we're doing it again today at three o'clock at one of our buddies Cigar Lounges. So I guess he wants to try to pitch like a reality show, a skinny Joey reality show.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know the reality show. What would the what would the reality show be about?
Speaker 2: Funny on his own show? Just let Joey talk. He's a funny best he has.
Speaker 8: I think it's maybe maybe I'm using the wrong terminology. Not maybe it's maybe a series. Not I don't think it's a series. It's I think it's like a reality show, just following him around, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Well, wohl Burger is doing a movie called By Any Means where he plays the famous mafia hit man Gregory Scarpa who from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: I knew him.
Speaker 2: I almost did jury duty for his child and I got out of it. I was petrified. But he's playing Gregory scarp at wohlburg So maybe he's got this mafiosa ship on his mind. But that's a great idea. Follow Joey around. Joey's a very you know, there's a lot of stories about joe and I watch everything about in the way he talks about his career and his life. Everybody's trying to get under his skin and find out specific details, and he won't budge. He's not like that.
Speaker 9: He's like, you know, it's uh, that's fool. He's old school. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 4: But we're going to be franchising these things soon.
Speaker 2: So you're in fully you're a fully food mode guy. Now that that's your thing, right, that's you know.
Speaker 8: I'm not I mean, I'm not. I'm just I think this is a great idea, Joey. I think Joey has built a great brand and the product is the best out there at the Tea Steaks, and I think, uh, you know, I just think it'll do well, you know.
Speaker 4: I think it's something that can can go national.
Speaker 2: I believe. So, yeah, I think it's great. Did you see it to.
Speaker 1: Your your girlfriend? Eugene Carroll finally collected got five point six million dollars out of this fucking thing.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 8: That's uh, it's that's a And you know what really bothers the balls off of me are these fucking liberals that keep calling him a rapist.
Speaker 1: Fell In and this convicted felon is their favorite.
Speaker 8: Fell thirty fourth, I said, you know what, I ask all of them everyone, Like I get into augments every day with liberals on Facebook, and whatever I say, do me a favor, do me one favor.
Speaker 4: Okay, what was he What was he convicted of? They don't even fucking know. They don't always convicted. And it was thirty four count. It was the same fucking thing thirty four times. And they don't know that. I know.
Speaker 8: He's more on fucking liberals who keeps saying he's a convicted fellow Number one have no idea what it got convicted for.
Speaker 4: And then but two don't know that it was thirty four the same fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like Bill. Bill Moore had Adam Schiff on a few weeks but I forget where, but he read a clip that Obama said, and Adam Schiff was thinking as Trumps and he was like, you see right there, you know that that was Obama not Trump. Yeah, it was a while ago, but they replayed it on Instagram. I love that ship because they don't know. They just assume they know everything about the guy. And I would tell magazine writers and columnists who called me, you don't understand this guy. Yeah, I know, he could be a pain in the answer. I know he's I know the guy, but you're wrong about the girl stuff and the pedophile. There's nothing about him that's a pedophile, loves a beautiful woman, even so stupid.
Speaker 1: All of these guys, including a bunch on the right to are so slimy. Yeah, you see this. Rokana ranges a trip to the West Bank, and Ashol's got his own team there, doesn't doesn't call the embassy and and get it cleared or anything, and then tries to act like like the IDF was he was endangered. The IDF was going to kill him.
Speaker 2: I mean, sus culture. He's making a presidential run. He wants attention. It's like, you know, there was a bunch of a gay cruise that was pulling into Turkey and some other Muslim and they got turned away. They turned them away, and these are these these these gay people will wear the Palestinians, the fucking kafaia whatever it's called, and they think everything's great with Muslim nations and mean, well, they'll show you right there. They don't like your people. They don't like gays anywhere near them. You can't land on their soil. But yet they'll still talk shit about America.
Speaker 10: I never I've never engaged with a bigger bunch of fucking puppets, sheep morons in my life who just have a hatred for a man, and they it blocks their senses of being and even.
Speaker 4: Halfway intelligent, they are dumb.
Speaker 8: They are stupid people listen to listen to this bullshit on MSNBC and ABC and all the other things. And I continue to say, they are just puppets and they don't have minds of their own.
Speaker 2: Well, when I was younger, I liked Trump. It was good for my column. We talked all the time. He said, give me information on other people, and I would pay him back by saying he was with this playmate or this model, whatever the fuck. But like, I hated him after me and the ext girlfriend and we were a trying love affair, So I hate him, And she would tell me once I got over it, she would say, he's so much like you. You have no idea. He's funny like you, he's crazy like you. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't when Trump having too much in common.
Speaker 2: No, but no, talk about being opinionated and telling it like it is and we'll understand his funny side. We're very much like Trump in that capacity. We are, but we don't go as far as he goes. But we don't take shit.
Speaker 1: He's so fun I was watching a press conference before he's got the forty one year old new leader of Iraq comes to Washington. He's smacking the guy in the knee, smacking the guy's knee. He's like, eh, you know, we weren't supposed to have lunch, but then I decided I like him, so we're gonna have lunch.
Speaker 4: I saw that, you know what, I tell every little I all with, he was always so it.
Speaker 8: I said, what is one thing that he has done in his two presidencies that has really negatively affected you?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: What that is? Really? What has negatively affected you personally that he's done?
Speaker 8: And you want to know something. I haven't gotten one intelligent response. You know what they'll say, Oh, too many to name. Also, just name one.
Speaker 4: Just give me one.
Speaker 1: I know you know what I mean, shut me out, give me one, Miana Rosie.
Speaker 4: But you know what, give me, give me one thing that he's done that is your life.
Speaker 2: I got to see Alicia Keys on Instagram talking about how women don't have any rights anymore. I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? What rights don't you have?
Speaker 4: And how about that fucking moron on the view that black bra.
Speaker 8: You can't go into a neighborhood that has legs because she's American.
Speaker 4: Flags hanging, she feels scared?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which one Sonny Sonny Houston.
Speaker 1: And then arrested her son yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how she gets arrested. And by the way, the tops had flags on their shirt, and so the fire men, I mean, you've seen all the time, when you need them, you don't mind seeing the flag on their uniform. How was this?
Speaker 8: How was this asshole on television? What kind of fucking moron watches this bullshit? You know, watches it?
Speaker 4: The fucking downfall of America? White liberal women women? Yeah, white liberal women. There's nobody worse than the world than a white liberal woman.
Speaker 8: And they're the most unhappy, they did the test, the most unhappy and miserable people in the world, the white liberal women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: They don't shut the fuck up, they don't listen.
Speaker 1: Put the purple or pink hair on them, and that's the you know that, that's the if they when they panned to the audience on that shelf. You ever watch That's what it is. It's a sea of colored hair.
Speaker 2: Peer septums. You know, once you see that ship, you know they're gone. When the noses peers and ship, they're gone.
Speaker 1: How about this listen to listen to this lady in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Well one more thing on the politics where you go to laate. But you ever watch these.
Speaker 8: You know when when the people are up on the podium whatever, and there they have the people in the background.
Speaker 4: You ever see like some of these liberals, you ever see the people in the background, and you wonder, I mean, you just look at they said, that's not my side, that's not me. That fucking hag. It all looking white broad, you know, with the with the frizzy hair, with the nose ring. That's not something that I'm for, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: I yesterday they were showing pictures of Don Junior's wedding party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's gonna be the whitest party ever.
Speaker 1: Right, girls, girls, blonde hair, they're all. It's it's a sea of beautiful children, blonde women. And like you would think someone would go, hey, can't let's pull uh, let's get bartender. Yeah, and you know, let's let's bring him in here and let's Yeah.
Speaker 4: The blacks and their fucking wedding parties, it looks.
Speaker 1: Like the Aryan wedding of the century.
Speaker 2: That the prom it's a bunch of blacks with a bunch of stacks of money and they're flashing money before they get in the car. So they have their thing. We have our things. Fuck it, you know too bad?
Speaker 4: You know what. They're all prejudiced. Everybody's prejudiced. White, black, You're all prejudiced. Everybody's prejudice. You say you're not your full of shit. Everybody's got prejudice.
Speaker 2: It's an instant feeling.
Speaker 1: It's not jan Chen, Not jan Chen. Who gene Chen? You don't know Jane Chen.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 1: She's she's a woman who just got arrested in Nevada because she was married to five guys. She's five different guys. She was married to y Wow ten She's well ten over time, but currently, as if she exists right now, married to five prosecutors. She had obtained at least fourteen marriage certificates under her name and aliases since twenty nineteen. That's just since twenty nineteen fourteen. Of them, she had gotten married five times in a matter of just months, all in twenty twenty six. Her alleged method was consistent, meet a man so just marriage quickly, then begin asking for money with escalating stories about sick family members back in China. Once she received the funds, she would cut off all contact and disappear from that husband. One guy said that she that he had given her forty grand. Another one said she took twenty three grand out of an account. A third said he gave her twenty grand. A separate victim this one, a woman, said that Chen wrote her bad checks from some guy's account and scammed her out of forty grand. So she I mean, she had a major scam she was running.
Speaker 4: So there was not a good looking woman too. That's without a woman.
Speaker 1: Five felony counts of bigamy and two counts of intent to utter. That's so intent to utter a fictitious bill.
Speaker 2: I never heard of that utter utter to utter sounditious bill. I don't get it. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean those of you who got money, you gotta expect that women are gonna come out of the woodwork. If you're single with money, they want to get it.
Speaker 4: It's you know, I think she was just going after anybody.
Speaker 8: She was going after anybody because there's nobody that's going to have any taste or money that's gonna go with this one.
Speaker 4: Wait, do you see it?
Speaker 1: How does she scam that many people? If she's if she.
Speaker 2: Tractor?
Speaker 1: Uh will use this because she she used an alias of Vicky v I C K Y laying l I A n G. See if that comes up.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get a picture Bobby Lange in high school. No, this she looks kind of I mean this picture, she looks kind of cute that she's young in this picture. There are a lot of that's an actress. That's an actress.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not Wait, let me check her real name. Let me check her real name.
Speaker 2: That's not a shoot I did.
Speaker 4: I saw a picture of hot she's she's thirty three.
Speaker 2: Ok I got it.
Speaker 4: I got She looks like either a fat Filipino or.
Speaker 2: Three you know, with something. You know what, it's great to see a fat Filipino when you're in the hospital. For some images, there's so many Filipino nurses. Now. I don't know about Florida, but in California there they're very big with nursing careers Filipinos, and they're very good at calming you down, and they have a good side matter.
Speaker 1: I don't think this picture is not bad. I'm not generally don't know what name gene j I A y I n G.
Speaker 11: And then chen c h E n j I A the fuck j I A y I n G and then c h E.
Speaker 2: N Okay, s it's e N ten ten see. Okay, women accused of marriage for its scheme. They're flocked out her picture here. That's not that's I got her.
Speaker 1: I got her. She's not bad.
Speaker 4: Hyeah.
Speaker 2: Let me just say it, La Times, I got article here they show her.
Speaker 4: I saw something. I saw a fat broad that looked like that saw a fact broad look look like looked like looked like a fucking cleaning lady from the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's a common Yeah, she looked like a fucking cleaning woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, she scammed five what fourteen guys? Right, whatever, she's off the market. Boys, you know what happens.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I hate I mean sometimes I had a friend of mine. I'm not going to mention names who had a housekeeper who wasn't like the best looking chick but him as his marriage wasn't good, his wife were going to work, he would go to work later and he would bang the housekeeper.
Speaker 1: And she wasn't like your friend, Donald said, your friend Ronald.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, she was a beauty wasn't. Oh God, but can you But let's be honest. Let's be honest. After a while, if you're not having sex and you get you get a little fucking blocked up. You start to look at other people you normally wouldn't look at. And if she's available and he's a big star, Arnold, it's probably gonna happen. It's like two magnets. And I couldn't do it. I couldn't not do that.
Speaker 4: Did you see that thing?
Speaker 2: She's just like a wrestler, a male wrestler.
Speaker 4: It's got to be you gotta be down on your luck.
Speaker 1: And fucking he has a really he has a really cute pet donkey. I can't believe I would have gone donkey first there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the donkey, you know when I can't tell that it was the black tick. I meant that my nephew was with me, and he's like, uh, don't do it. I go now, but she knows who I am. It is like my first taste of fame. Like she knew my name and I'm like, yeah, well great body, but not he goes. She looks like Trent Tucker from the New York Knicks, the old Nick Trent Tucker.
Speaker 1: Trent, decent looking guy, go for a girl though.
Speaker 2: It's just one of those things where you know, and that one day I go to we took them. They come out, Jackie, Enjoy, come out. We go to the mines round hotel, the skybar. Everybody's there, fancy, fancy, and this girl comes up to us, a little loaded, little drunk, and she's trying to meet aj Benza because she watches TV. She knows he goes to every and she's talking to me, and after like ten minutes, I go, I show my license. She couldn't believe it was me. I go, okay, I don't want to know your name, don't tell me anything about you. Let's go back to my apartment and get this thing done. My nephew is like, she's six and a half, don't do it. I go, it's fine, it'll be fine. I take it back. We do our thing. The next morning, we're driving the San Diego They go, that was the lowest you've ever went. I go, But just think of what that girl like, how do you walk away from that? She's looking for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that difficult, Not that difficult. You took you So what was that like in the beginning of an It was your room. You took yourself off the table.
Speaker 4: For that was the it was the end.
Speaker 2: It was like, you know, even twelve whatever.
Speaker 4: I got a funny, real funny one work. You know.
Speaker 8: I basically go out on these golf trips with Billy Martin and Bruce Benson, Bobby Going and the guys, and we're we're in I think it was Arizona one year, and we're in the same condo development. It's like, you know, not condos, but those attached houses like you get, you.
Speaker 4: Know, two floors and stuff.
Speaker 8: And the woman's I think it was the woman's track team, the Olympic track of somebody was right there with us, and there was there was this woman there and she was black woman.
Speaker 4: You know those black bodies.
Speaker 8: I said, Billy, I said, holy, I said, look at that one turns and turns me.
Speaker 4: It says mauf. She looks like fucking Shannon Shop.
Speaker 8: Right, and and and then you look at this broad she looked like you had that same fucking squad.
Speaker 4: But her body was unbelievable. I know what he said, He said, Shinnon Shop. I almost pissed on my pants.
Speaker 2: And I haven't forget there was a crazy black shick there at seven to eleven. An incredible body. But she's clearly wearing a wig, and she had these big visors sung west. I couldn't see her face, but I ended up talking to her about the car because we said something funny. And I'm telling her like, you got a great body, Oh thank you, you know, and she carried a bible in her purse. She was like, I can't explain it, like yes, she I couldn't tell. Her face looked like but her body was, so gonna have to talk to her. I have to talk to her.
Speaker 8: That was still on that reasonably start starts your dick on the airplane, right, and then you show you said, and but you said.
Speaker 4: She looked like spun web, not spun web.
Speaker 2: She would send me of her like doing other guys, and I'm like, this is you know, porn is one thing, but when you know the person doing porn, its like it kind of climbs high because you know knows you like, let me see what you do.
Speaker 4: So I was intrigued by that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she was tiny, archiball and meets fucking.
Speaker 1: So after your your airplane, my little night flight fling. Yeah, she would send you a little home homemade pornos. Yeahs I still.
Speaker 4: He said them to me, he sent me it.
Speaker 2: Marvin's like, you know how honest he is. I'm like, I gotta show him because he's gonna give me the real truth. And He's like, she looks like a fucking NB, a lottery pick. Get you don't go near this chick. I said, I'm not. I'm just getting videos. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, before we go, before we go, I gotta do my duty.
Speaker 2: I gotta plug my wife's sap.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Gemini, Gemini near me. Everybody out there, you got to go to it.
Speaker 2: I've seen her doing some videos lately. Uh, she's obviously very good at that. She's great at it.
Speaker 8: You know she's doing more get to know her, like more everyday stuff because what you know, you know what doesn't sell smart ship. You know when she's doing the smart stuff and being the psychologist on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to hear it. They want it.
Speaker 9: They want other stupid stuff, you know, they want authenticity, honesty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they want everyday life. What are you doing? How?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: They don't they don't want that they you know.
Speaker 2: No, it's true. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike knows as well as anybody what's happening with podcasts. I mean, there's so many people, celebrities, what have you, that are doing podcasts now that we never knew their live stories because they're going talk shows for six minutes. They don't say shit about their lives. They plug the movie or the book. But now we're getting these I love podcasts. There's the information I'm getting from people that I never knew about them before is I think it's great. It's amazing. It's very personal. We never had that before.
Speaker 1: There's just so much of it. It's just so hard to break through when there's what is going to happen, just millions and millions.
Speaker 2: And millions of podcasts down the road.
Speaker 1: I think, I think you know it. The growth in terms of the number of shows out there has got to slow down a little bit. But the the monetization becomes easier with AI and so it it proliferates and and uh, you don't have the headaches we had at the beginning of trying to figure out what platform to go on, and and you have to do separate deals to distribute different places, and you have to go search for every ad deal yourself. Now it kind of it comes to you. But it's it's tougher to pull a big number because you know, people only have so much time. You know, they've taken time away from a lot of others. Nobody's reading a paper anymore, nobody's listening to over the air radio much, certainly AM radio and UH and so podcasts have pulled more and more and more UH media time from consumers. But there's only so much of that you can do. And with more and more shows out there, it's it's Uh, it's tough. It's tough. But where survival anyway? Thanks? Boys? Can you save trip home? Ye're getting too much trouble and the cheese steaks.
Speaker 4: That I haven't seen you like three weeks. We've got to get together. Ever since law came in town, you've vanished.
Speaker 1: I've been layelow, laylone, lots of golf, lots of been on the boat twice.
Speaker 2: Now, good god, when does he go back?
Speaker 1: He well, we're going to New York together. Jax is coming in and then the three of us are going to New York together on Oh he always right, Well, you only won't find out out there's no on the first the first and we're doing a little ninetieth thank Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's great. But is Jack's leaving Chicago for good or what's the deal?
Speaker 1: No, he's uh, he's going to visit his mom in Texas for a few days and then coming here and then we're going to uh, then we're going up to New York.
Speaker 2: Jesus to get pushing.
Speaker 4: That reminds me, just reminded me. I mean, I'll tell you.
Speaker 12: But July twenty fourth, it's Friday. I'm having my brother and his kids, my kids, my grandkids.
Speaker 8: July twenty fourth, I'm gonna have a party for my mother surprise eighty sixth and in my backyard.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, awesome, Yeah, Kevin, I will put it down. Howe How is Kevin all right?
Speaker 4: Let's uh, yeah, that's right. I had an incident with a something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're getting old.
Speaker 1: You'll hear that in a second.
Speaker 2: Alright, that's so terrifying.