Speaker 1: Baby, baby, Oh my god, it is you. No, No, I saw the inductee rules this morning, and I don't know. I been hearing things around tell about how you're doing up there, And I mean, I never wanted you to get you know, I knew this day would come. But what what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean? Who am I? Baby? It's it's me. It's me Zena.
Speaker 1: No, not Shela Zina Alexander Zena.
Speaker 2: Yes, your girl? Did you forget about me? My god? How long have I been dead? It's what?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, that makes sense. You don't recognize me in this form? Baby, I I got turned into a succubus. Yeah, I went up to the pearly gates and I really did think that, you know, Saint Peter Paul, but whatever would care as much. Turns out, you know, being Jewish was already kind of a you gotta accept Jesus. But then my YouTube channel, he was like, you want to messed up story, sent me down here. So and over time you get to select what type of demon you want to be or entity. And I didn't make the decision quick enough, so they made it for me based off of my past. I guess suckubists made sense didn't it. Yeah, so here we are.
Speaker 2: I'm a demon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so back to what I was saying, Hey love what Oh no, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I understand your skepticism. Hell evil people. Of course people would want to deceive you. But what benefit is it taking someone who's brand new to Hell, doesn't other way around, doesn't have much offer, and waiting for them?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's me asking me anything you want and I can answer it what you can tell by my eyes. No, I thought the same thing too. You absolutely kissed the same so sweet, really a desperation in my kiss. Well, honey, I've waited in this torturous zone for so long for you, And no, that is a fair question. I am a succubist, but I am known as the celibate succubist because the only person that I wanted this entire time was you. The only entity, the only being, the only thing that I could wrap my brain about around wanting was absolutely you. I have sat here waiting, what is it, forty fifty years and almost complete solitude, because to get to know anybody down here, everybody does kind of use each other to some degree. No, you see, I found this hotel that tries to rehab sinners.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of it? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's uh what everyone's talking about, you know, overworld anymore. So Yeah, no, this this girl, Charlie, she's really sweet. And yeah no, there's another more of an incubus. I guess I don't know what you'd call him. Angel. There's a couple of prince sweethearts that are there. But yeah, just been chilling there doing some work on the side, helping people try to find love themselves. It doesn't have to seem like such a hopeless place, does it. You can have a happy day in hell. Look over there, that's Bartlow's really great place state. They have some of the best Almish food, which I thought I would never be able to get down here, but it sure as He'll have. Then if you want to go read up on absolutely anything, our library has well the most knowledge in the world. Even Heaven doesn't have as much knowledge as is in our library. Well, think about it. The Tree of knowledge that Adam navate from, it's it was our idea so to get them to eat from it, so we were able to abscond with the tree. Yeah, Heaven got kind of upset left it behind, so uh, Lucifer ticket, so anything you could poss we ever want to know it from the past, and it even has a future section too. Well, yeah, that's one of the whole Christian turnances. You shouldn't be looking into the future. Rat well we do because well we're none of that. So what, No, that's not how I knew you'd be down here. No, I stay out of all of that because, you know, trying to get rehabbed and maybe make it to Paradise. But one thing came out to be true. I know, no matter what, I wouldn't actually be able to find paradise without you. In fact, when they were able to talk to some of the angels, at first they were lacked. No, there's no way, but then they brought forth our story and they think that I could be rehabbed.
Speaker 2: But when I turned it down.
Speaker 1: Saying that I didn't want to go to heaven when I didn't know where you would end up. I definitely didn't want you to end up down here alone. What, baby, my love adulty, I would follow you into the dark, but I would never want you to follow me. What. Yeah, No, I know, baby, I know how I left that world. Baby, I know, and I'm let's not talk about such things when we should be happy that we're finally being reunited. I can't wait to hear all about what happened to you and what you did and what well.
Speaker 2: No, I'm happy for that.
Speaker 1: I always wanted you to go on and have a brilliant laugh.
Speaker 2: You were so full of a lot you still are.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it was difficult without me.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I am sure as hell wouldn't be able to live without you. You were the brightest thing in my life. You made it to where I didn't give up when honestly, when I met you, I was I was well on my way to checking out. You made me believe that there has got to be hope for some things in this world, and you made it to where I was able to get so much more accomplished. So I can't begrudge you anything, but understand if you begrudged me everything. In fact, I guess it's not fair to try to whisk you off and bring you back to my room, though all I wanted to do is say selfishly.
Speaker 2: Get my hands all over you.
Speaker 1: But maybe it's all the rehab talking. I should worry about what you need I No, Oh, she's gone too.
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't heard of anyone like that down here. We can certainly, Well, she sounds like she probably didn't make it down to a place like this, But you're rap Skelligon. For you to end up here, well, maybe we can find a way to get you two back together. What well, yeah, I know this is for eternity, baby. I wouldn't mind you choosing whatever would make you happy. If it's without me, it's without me. I just want you to be happy for all the joy you ever brought me.
Speaker 2: It's the least I could ask of you.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, that's tragic. Well then, no wonder you guys ended up in such completely different places. No, no, no, it's it's not my business to pray. I'm sure in your own time if you want to tell me you can. Now. I'm sure that you would like someplace to sit down and be able to contemplate everything that just happened.
Speaker 2: My room is.
Speaker 1: Definitely open, but we could probably get you your own if you wanted some alone time.
Speaker 2: Really, no, I would.
Speaker 1: Love to just lay my head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat. You well, you don't.
Speaker 2: Have to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh no, See, if we're not going to sleep, I can think of many things that I would really like to do, you know, just gentle a little ear, nibbles, soft kisses down the back of your neck, hands going around your chest, drifting lower more to this c of your stomach, grabbing you and caressing you, and just huh yeah, no, no, no, we should definitely go find that room. Oh no, no, no, I haven't used my suckubest powers on anyone since I got them. Just sat daydreaming of you these last forty years, A long time maybe for some when you have somebody so inspirational. Oh no, I remembered every single one of your dirty fantasies and exactly what you wanted to do to me, and well what we did together, and some of the things we just never had time for. Now we have all the time we could possibly want to achieve them, and some amazing powers we could use. Maybe we'll figure out what exactly they're going to turn you into before, or rather what you should turn into before they choose for you. We can use it to our advantage. Maybe werewolf boy, huh, I guess that would be for more of my enjoyment. You too good to know, good to know you naughty naughty boy. Hey guys, Zeena Alexander here today's audio. There was a lot of inspiration behind it, so at a very low point in my life, someone very special came into it. I don't want to get too deep into it, partially because of you rules, but also like I don't like to bring down other people too much, but they definitely gave me hope and made me able to get through an exceptionally dark period. For that, I will be forever grateful no matter what happens to that relationship, because I don't know how I would have got through it, and I don't think they realized how instrumental they were and getting me through that period of time. And it really inspired me thinking about, like, you know, some of my own personal struggles, which again I don't need advice and I actually actively am declining advice on it. I am seeing a professional.
Speaker 2: We are good.
Speaker 1: But it really made me think about if things were to go differently and the risks that knowing me is for that person, and it kind of inspired this what would I like to say to them? And also like that beautiful idea of if there's if there's an afterlif if we're able to reunite, what would you say to them in that case? You know, so maybe think about how then. Also, not gonna lie has been a hotel. I've been watching it and drew inspiration from It'd be really cool showing some people around and all.
Speaker 2: That good stuff. So yeah, I really loved this idea. I love the idea that you know.
Speaker 1: And I also thought about the idea of like, if that person were to go on and have this life and had somebody else, how would they feel about having me around? So I wanted to leave it open ended of what possibly happened in case I do a part two. That way I can decide later. Haven't really fully flushed that one out anyways. It's really hard to give the inspiration on this one and keep it keep certain information private.
Speaker 2: Who knows. Anyways, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm so super excited for tomorrow's twenty five hour live stream. I want to thank you guys so much. I can't believe that we hit. I can't believe that we hit, you know, one year, one year on the fifth, So we're starting. When I'll stop will be the day before technically my first uh, the anniversary of my first upload. Thank you guys so much for that. That actually absolutely means more than you'll ever know. It blows my mind how far we've come within a year. I was thinking we'd hit close to twenty five thousand, and we got stupidly close. And I thought that, like in December, the beginning of this year, I would I would have been surprised if I hit a thousand, and the fact that we did that this quickly just I can't. I cannot fully wrap my head around it. So I want to say I don't want to cry. I'm want to end up crying on a livestream for sure. I don't want to cry now, but just are not real numbers to me. So anyways, I love you guys more than bacon, and I'll see you the next one.
Speaker 2: By