Speaker 1: The Age from you're listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, April eleventh, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochilly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time. First hour the Age of Transitions. Second hour, the show transforms into Uncle the podcast. Please consider sending a donation over at ochilly dot com to help check out keep the network going, and you can find my website at the Age of Transitions dot Com. Support my show directly find the podcast. Different ways to support the sh the best one continuing to be my book Revolveman Scientific Rise to Godhood paperback any book copies available. If the Patreon campaign, thank you everybody who does support there. And I want to say a lot going on with the Patreon, but actually not much.
Speaker 2: If anybody's.
Speaker 1: Supporting on Patreon but not really using it, send me an email and let me know. I can't tell what's going on over there. I don't get much interaction with that these days, so I'm continuing to post material, but I can't tell what's going on with that. But anyway, thank you for supporting there. Because it does help. Your support helps there and we have the affiliate links. Do keep in the back of your mind when you go to buy a book, remember to do it by clicking through the link to bookshop dot org on my website. So you go to the Age of Transitions dot com on the side or at the bottom if you're on the mobile device, there's the LinkedIn bookshop dot org and then look for whatever book you want. No additional price for you, It just sends me a referral fee. And anything you find on there, any book or anything else you buy, will help me on So remember bookshop dot org on my site and also lips and use promo code Fronds two months of the podcast hosting service for free. This is going to be a fun show tonight. I have a friend of the show on as a guest. I'm sure most people listening, you've been listening for any length of time, you're gonna know and remember this voice. But it's gonna be cool to be able to have him as a guest tonight on the show.
Speaker 2: I welcome Robin Hunger.
Speaker 3: Hello, greetings from Canada, the North, your frenemies from the North.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm you're lucky. I got John here, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm waiting for the tariff costs. I'm sure what the costs are going to be, but I'm ready to pay.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's tariffs and then they're drawn back for ninety days, and then they're back again. I don't know whether they're on or off at this point. I can't keep up with all of it.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of an on a get off again relationship at the moment there. Yeah, and we got an election coming up here, so there's all sorts of political machinations.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They're pumping up propaganda up over here. We're filled up to the brim with it. But I've been dodging it like rain drops as best I can in it. And they, you know, wearing my raincoat and such.
Speaker 2: That's great. I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 1: Glad you're taking your way as you can and not going insane. Yeah, each and every country has their own form of madness to deal with, so absolutely, thanks. Sorry, but tonight we have this was a topic that you suggested to me. It's like, oh, what about if we talked on the show about Carol? Quickly, Yes, sir, I thought that was a good idea. Why don't you just give an intro to quickly what your idea was in talking about him or and who he is for the listeners who might not know who he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I've pulled up a few things for sources and such, just because I honestly didn't do the greatest amount of preparation other than the previous readings of his book books. But I can pull up his Wikipedia here and you know, just do a brief overview for the uninitiated, and yeah, quickly. He was an American historian and theorist of the evolution of civilizations. He taught at Georgetown University. One of the books that we're going to discuss tonight the Evolution of Civilizations and Introduction to Historical Analysis, as well as others including Tragedy and Hope, A History of the World in Our Time, which covers a lot of uh, well, broadly, there's a whole whack load of stuff in that one. But Cecil Rhodes Last Will and Testament and then the kind of wake of that, including you know, the founding of the CFR, the Canadian Institute of International Affairs, Royal Institute of International Affairs ET cetera, which are foreign policy think tanks which drive a lot of these nations decisions in foreign policy. He was, you know, in the book, I believe there's a quote for the Tragedy Hope there's a quote from Bill Clinton as being one of one of Bill Clinton's professors, and old Billy Boy had a lot of I say about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always referenced when people talk about Quickly, they say, yeah, the famous by Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: So that's always brought up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, and people have a very polarizing opinions about Bill Billery. So yeah, that's kind of a brief, you know. Or you know, supposedly he got access to the CFR archives at some point and that's kind of where he got a lot of this information that incites about in this Tragedy and Hope book.
Speaker 1: And I think it deserves to be noted that Carol Quickly is really famous amongst the alternative conspiracy culture.
Speaker 4: World, right, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he's a legend, and his books Tragedy and Hope is really the big one, the centerpiece where it's been used and quoted time after time by people within Again, we struggle to put a label on this, but conspiracy culture, I think for ease, and certainly, certainly, I would say the right wing of this conspiracy world has always been most interested quickly, and even he himself spoke about this, and the things that he's had to say about his rise to fame in the alternative fringe world are noteworthy in and of themselves really, but his books are also great, And then they're great for so many reasons beyond just the quotes that people who have are an interest in conspiracy topics. If you know all the quotes on the books, I would say, if you go and you read these books, there's so much more even beyond that.
Speaker 2: Would you agree with that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, Tragedy and Hope itself is something around twelve hundred pages, So yeah, I haven't even made it through that whole one myself, to be perfectly honest. Yeah, I've read The Evolution of Civilizations multiple times and taken some notes on it. Thankfully you have more notes than I, so we can reference some of that.
Speaker 4: And that's more.
Speaker 3: The book Evolution of Civilizations is more of a broad spectrum analysis that you know, anyone from any position of the political or class or you know, whatever spectrum you want to talk about would resonate with.
Speaker 1: There's but there's not that divisive baggage when as soon as you uttered the title Tragy and Hope you're you're thinking of, oh, the right wing conspiracy theories. So it doesn't come with that.
Speaker 2: And and really in conspiracy world, nobody talks about this book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it had it's kind of it had it had a rise for a while there in the twenty tens from my from my position of perspective, and then yeah, it's kind of faded away a little bit. One thing, maybe I would ask you where you first came across quickly and in these books, Well.
Speaker 1: I would say from again conspiracy culture and the quotes, Yeah, stuff, you know, because I was watching all these documentaries and stuff, and even if you start looking at nine to eleven truth stuff, this enters into the fold when you're getting into that world, this stuff makes its way in there. And so I heard about that, and I think, I want to say, I really got interested when I was listening to Alan Watt cutting through the Matrix, because he would reference the Anglo American Establishment Book all the time. He would always talk about, you know, the Milliner group, Cecil Rhodes and all the stuff that quickly wrote about in that book, and also Tragy and hope you would talk about that extensively. So I bought I believe I bought all three books. I think there was a deal where if you buy all three together, including The Evolution of Civilizations, it's like cheap or something like, I didn't even know about Evolution of Civilizations, but I bought that too, and I read it, and I definitely find that the most readable, most enjoyable, and arguably the most informative of the three books.
Speaker 3: So obviously they all have their good information, but yeah, that one is kind of like you could almost throw that one into any time in history and people would find it fascinating because it's a historical analysis through a scientific method of civilizations, and so you can kind of use that just to analyze the time that the one was living in, and you know, see where we're going and affected.
Speaker 2: Well, that's his intro to the book of.
Speaker 1: The of Evolutionary Civilizations, where he gives his background where he was interested and wanted to be a scientist at first, but then he changed to a historian during his own schooling, and then he's saying, like, look when I was studying science. I learned scientific method, and my attempt here is to apply scientific method to the study of history, and so that we have like this very real framework. So he sets out like, hey, look, this is the way that I am going to analyze history. This is my historical analysis. I mean, I'm attempting to use scientific method and and have a real explanation for history. And and he's he's giving reasons why different civilizations rise and fall, and he has all these methods and and all.
Speaker 4: These metrics and things to measure it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and he's and he used this book. I think the class he is most famous for teaching at Georgetown was Evolution of Civilization, So this was the book you would read for that. And then that it was, you know, the big piece on on that class.
Speaker 2: So mm hm.
Speaker 3: And another one that that we should mention that I have on my bookshelf but have yet to really crack open, and I did find. Maybe I'll do a quick shout out for anyone who wants to find these books if you don't mind, you know, obviously, if you want to get a hard copy, you know, you can go through Aaron's link there at the bookshop dot org.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, please do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to go to the link and find any of these quickly books and see where you can come up with.
Speaker 3: But if you find yourself wanting in the financial department, there's a website which I came across recently which I don't know if you mind me shouting out. Who told me if there's a great great journalist and an author and researcher named Tom Secker from spy culture dot com, and he put me onto this website called Anna's Archive a N N A S archive. You just google that or through other search engines, and that's basically a repository for almost every digital copy of any book that's been digitized.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like.
Speaker 3: An aside to the sy Hub sci Hub, which is also a site which archives scientific papers that are behind paywalls and stuff, similar to like an Aaron Schwartz project, but I think the scales from like Kazakhstan or some something along those lines. Anyway, So if you need these, if you want to look for these books, I've found all of them in PDF and other forms of e book just over the last few weeks, just to kind of do a bit of a the review and such. And then there's actually the one that I mentioned to you before. They're Aaron and is just going to speak on called Weapons Systems and Political Stability a History, And it's another like eleven d page book that refers to how weapon systems throughout history have shaped politics, and you know, from the feudal ages and you know, and then World War before World War One when all the you know, the folks living on the homestead stuffy they had the same kind of guns as the army did effectively. And then when the rise of the Industrial Revolution created all these machine guns so on and so forth, then that's kind of when the nation states really rose up and were able to kind of plant down on power and so on and so forth. And like I said, I haven't really dove into that one, but as far as I understand, that's kind of the the broad analysis of that book. And so yeah, if anyone wants to find these books, they're all available on Anna's archive.
Speaker 2: Very cool, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that the Weapons Systems book you mentioned it to me and prepping for the show, it sounded vaguely familiar.
Speaker 2: I've never read that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And from my understanding it was it was a manuscript that when he died it was unpublished, and someone in his circle or family decided to decided to put it out, and so it's I believe it's somewhat unedited. There's probably a lot of stuff in there that one would be slogging through, But a guy like Chuck o'celly, who loves reading documents, he'd probably I sink his feet in the mud there and just soak it up, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, just listening to the description of the book. All of his other books have that same theme running through them, the idea that weapons, systems and technologies are these big he I was just reading through my notes. It was one of these two books where he says that Western civilization itself is all about technology and the development of it has been everything to do with what Western civilization is. So I know that that and weapons he talks about a lot in all.
Speaker 3: Broadly under his descriptions Western civilization even goes back to like the Greeks and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, there's the classical and then his idea in evolution of civilizations is that there's this period where the previous civilization is in decay and dissolving, and then on the periphery of it you get the beginnings, you begin at the beginning phases of the new civilizations that rise out out of the periphery of the fall of the old. So that that's that would be what happened with classical civilization to Western.
Speaker 4: Right, Right's true?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I suppose Western may even start to some degree around like to be what was the not the French Revolution, but the rise of scientism and so on. What would that well, actually.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: I can't remember his start and endpoints, because he also talks about like the Middle Ages. But I want to say that he labels the Middle Ages as as a part of Western civilization, because I recall him saying that the whole idea of the Middle Ages was that throughout Europe you had all these little kingdom and fiefdoms, right, and and you had societies, and you had Western civilization, but you had no actual ruling government.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of a sort of a form of anarchy in a sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had the kingdoms that had their own rules.
Speaker 1: But then and then he also equates that idea the fact that government is even unnecessary as one of the guiding principles of Western civilization as a whole.
Speaker 2: And definitely you see that in America, right that the idea.
Speaker 3: That story to interrupt I found on page eighty eight the book, at least in my pdf here, Western civilization in his little one of his tables here starts actually five hundred AD.
Speaker 1: So oh okay, there you go, yeah, yeah, yeah, so there you go. I think he basically says, like the fall of the Roman Empire. You've got the Germanic the barbarians, right, like, you got that, and and the end of the Roman Empire. And then and he says, like split out of that comes Western civilization, and then there's a couple other ones, like the Islamic world, and it comes out of it. Oh, I think Orthodox Russian pops up.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, he says, Orthodox six hundred until until now. To some of you, the Soviet Union kind of being maybe the last vestige of that to some degree, Islamic six hundred to nineteen forty, Chinese four hundred to nineteen thirty, which is interesting, like that's more the Empire of the Chinese in terms of having like the monarchy, and then Yeah, like meso American one thousand to fifteen hundred andy in fifteen hundred to sixteen BC or fifteen hundred BC, and then meso American one thousand b C to fifteen hundred eighty, so that was those are rarely long running. And then yeah, like Western civilization kind of bulldozed over a lot of these in uh, you know, the the fifteen hundreds going up, you know, from Cortes and the smallpox and the so on and so forth, and then the Islamic the Islamic kind of civilization kind of ending around the time of the Ottoman Empire, and even the Hindu civilization ending or also around that time in terms of the British the British Empire kind of you know, bothoing over top of them.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, I'm guessing I forget his take on that, but I'm guessing that would be an aspect of the Universal Empire of Western civilization where they spread out to what was the Hindu civilization, but then Western civilization takes it over as part of the empire.
Speaker 3: Well, so what I recall, we we never really from the book, we never actually reached quite yet the universal empire stage. We were still like dancing back between the age of progress and the age of conflict, which I'm just trying to find right now, and maybe you have it in your notes the uh actually seven ages, maybe.
Speaker 2: That's that's exactly what I'll read here.
Speaker 4: I do have it.
Speaker 1: So the seven stages of civilization, according to Quigley and his method for analyzing history, you're analyzing civilizations are one mixture, two gestation, three expansion, four, age of conflict, five universal empire, six decay, and seven invasion. And so those are the seven stages of civilizations. And then also his idea is that in between these stages you've got like the fall of one and then the rise of other, and this is all like one big continua.
Speaker 2: So you can't even really say like this is one.
Speaker 1: He makes a real strong point at the beginning of the book is like, look, you can't just say like this civilization is like from this time to this time and that that's all that there was. His history is this continua where there's all these like interplaying different things in different groups, mixing with each other.
Speaker 3: He kind of describes it as like a spectrum. When you talk about like the rainbow, it's like where does yellow and and orange begin.
Speaker 4: In that type of thing.
Speaker 3: It's and then there's these metrics where like a core of a civilization will start to change in certain ways before the periphery and it kind of ripples out. And so some some parts of a civilization may be already in the age of conflict, while others are still in the age of progress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so on and so forth, and gestation for sure, right.
Speaker 3: Yeaheah, yeah, And then each of these stages, he has these kind of metrics to determine where you know, one's self, when one's one's culture and civilization, where we are existing and and kind of you know, how how to kind of recognize, you know, why certain things are happening in your in your culture that seem to be you know, irrational or something. However, there's kind of there's reasons why they're happening, and he and he explains those in various depths.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, yeah, Quickly makes a ton of great points. I really like uh Quickly's analysis of history when he has to say overall, I think he makes a lot of great points that have stuck with me and to this day I continue to you know, I've taken it on as my own analysis things like, I know that he made a point to say that institutions become vested institutions to that drive progress.
Speaker 4: Their instruments become institutions.
Speaker 1: Yes, instruments become institutions, become vested special interests. And then once they become invested special I'm just to become rigid, and the civilization is prone to falling because they're not able to adapt to whatever the new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's kind of the main The main point of the book that I really hold on to too is like and it gives a bunch of examples. Like one of them I think it gives is like you know, sports where they you know, first time versus sport is created just you know, as a form of exercise for the for a group, and then eventually, you know, coaches come out of come out of the you know, grow up out of the field of the sport. And then people start investing money into making fields, and then they got to make money to pay for the fields, and ye, and so it becomes it becomes this whole like greater and then and then most of the time it's now it's just fat guys watching the sport instead of actually doing it. No offense to to those folks out there, but.
Speaker 2: Not that much offense at least.
Speaker 4: Maybe not too much of that, just a little bit. Yeah, this is the.
Speaker 3: Quote and play guys gals. But yeah, that's a big one. And another one that I really think about is like the de e A, the Drug Enforcement Agency. So that was, you know, created in great great books about written about that by Douglas Valentine, who you're probably aware of. He wrote I Forget Who it is? Yeah, yeah, well his one of his big books is The Phoenix Program. He writes about the Phoenix Program. Uh, he actually like had the kind of the ear.
Speaker 6: Of strength of the Wolf, Strength of the Pack. Yeah, yeah, just letting you know a couple other things. I've interviewed him on my show, Doug Valentine and capible author on the drug trade and the interconnectivity with the intelligence communities. There you just dropping in with.
Speaker 3: I've read The Strength of Wolf myself, and then I have The Phoenix Program. I haven't read that, but yeah, he's got a number of other ones, a few fiction books too that kind of tell uh stories of those those histories in a different manner because he wasn't maybe allowed to fiction.
Speaker 6: Fiction based on some reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and yeah, the Phoenix program is a big one, which is, you know, all these psyops and stuff in Vietnam and kind of the early War on Terror stuff kind of came out of counterinsurgency. Yeah, and probably mister James Jesus Angleton was involved. To you go and throw back to the last show, uh anyway shout out. Yeah. Yeah, So so sort of long story short, the DEA was created, you know, as this drug enforcement agency to combat certain you know, certain drugs. And then at this point, you know, the war on drugs, they don't want it to end because then you know, the the e A will you know, all these people will lose lose jobs and so on and so forth. So that's kind of an example of an instrument of you know, social benefit. Supposedly that's decond that's very but uh it turns into an institution which then gets entrenched and now it's just like, you know, well what do you you know, what do you mean you want to get rid of the bay that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then I think I say we'll just address this in the o'cell dot com chat. Somebody's bringing up that quickly was a jesuit, And I mean he taught at Georgetown, so that's obviously a Jesuit school.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and he's he makes the point that he's.
Speaker 1: A devout Catholic over and over and then, so he's constantly talking about being Catholic. Then he taught it a jesuit school, so yes, of course. And I think this also gets into another point I'd like to make about quickly is that if you just take the sort of quick reaction of being introduced to him in the world of conspiracy culture, where you hear the quotes from tragedy, you know, bra Anglo American Establishment or what have you, quickly, is this villain who was the secretary for the ri i A, the CFR.
Speaker 2: He was their secret historian. He was this big bad guy.
Speaker 1: He's a jesuit and all that stuff is maybe true, but he's also an interesting, really fascinating character who strikes me as a person who wants to be He seems like a real.
Speaker 2: Was it like extroverted sort of guy.
Speaker 1: Who you know, tells it like it is sort of guy who's just chomping at the bit to say everything he knows. But he's definitely somebody who is privy to all sorts of things that he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Supposed to say.
Speaker 1: But I think because of his personality, he said as much as he could. And I don't know, there's there's a lot to be said there, but certainly, I mean, you can't completely trust the guy.
Speaker 2: However, his personality is unique.
Speaker 3: And there's a quote of some kind of He's like, you know, so many people didn't want me to reveal these things, but you know, I thought, you know, I think that they're they're all, you know, most for the most part, done for the you know, the benefit of Western society, and they should be these plans should be known. So that's like why he's like, he's like loud and proud, let's get this stuff out loud and proud, where most people want to like keep it under the wraps so they can be implemented without much pushback.
Speaker 1: And and frankly, I think most people do it that way. And I think because Quickly's personality is why he is that he wrote all these books, and I would guess that the people he was writing them about probably weren't completely happy about the whole thing. And there's all this to do about. I think McMillan was the original publisher of Tragy and Hope, and he goes on and on and on in that audio interview of him just railing against McMillan like I can't believe, and there you get the sense of his personality too, that he's pissed publisher for doing that.
Speaker 3: McMillan was at one point, sorry, Chuck, sure good, like the the the plates or whatever to print the book were somehow like sold under his nose or something weird like that.
Speaker 1: He was he was supposed to retain ownership of the plates. But then he was told after the fact, after they pulled his book and they stopped praying it, that the plates were destroyed.
Speaker 2: And again I'm not happy about that.
Speaker 4: He's very mad, right, we're you going to interject there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, McMillan has a very strange history with publishing. They published a lot of the like say, you'd find that they published Best Evidence in nineteen eighty, you know, and a lot of JFK assassination books, and over and over again there were problems yeah, yeah, with with publishers and the authors and you know, and maybe people didn't get paid.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So this is not an unc This is where Quigley falls, you know, victim to something that a lot of authors fell victim too, which is fascinating. But also there's another thing to be said here that you guys are mentioning, and I just want to interject it because it should be considered. You know, Alan Dalles had a philosophy about what should be published and what shouldn't be published, and everybody thinks of him as the master spy of the CIA and all that. And I'm not going to get into that debate at all right now, but I'm going to say this. You know Dulles's attitude repeatedly on the record with the Warren Commission and in other places, which by the way, he was the most active member of the Warren Commission. You might as well call it the Dulles Commission. Just side note. But additionally is that when they presented to him, g mister Dulles, aren't you afraid if we publish all this stuff, you know, the twenty six volumes, you know that the public will get all involved in it and they'll know too much or whatever. And Dallas's attitude about that and the publication of a lot of things, even if it was direct documentation was it doesn't matter. These people aren't going to read it, and even if they do, it'll be a couple of professors that will write a couple of thesis, you know, documents about it, and nobody will ever read those either. That's what Dallas had to say about it, and some people took that attitude with Quiggly, and I think Quiggly had mixed feelings about it.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what, Chuck, I have to stop you there, because this makes a point that quickly brings up and I'm pretty sure it's Tragy in Hope.
Speaker 6: That's why he's yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He said, look, intelligence work, they're not dealing with all these secrets that nobody else knows. Everything about intelligence work is open source, everything is open, everything's there. It's just these are the guys that are actually like doing the work. And then he also mentions the same thing about the nuclear uh information and actual research nuclear research during the Cold War. He said, look, internationally, all the scientists had access to the same stuff, So it's not like there were Russian secrets technological secrets that the US didn't know and vice versa. Everybody knew everything, and so like this this version this strange like accepted version of reality that most people believe is not true whatsoever. There aren't all We don't live in this world of secrets. We live in this world of open information. And doesn't that say a whole lot if we're talking about, you know, like the secret history the world, if we want to take a view of you know, these guys that quickly was a historian for are these secret rulers and all that?
Speaker 2: Like She's this idea is just fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: It's just, yeah, this subject is so boring to the majority of people that they and you've got to spend so much time pouring over white papers and books and this and that that that you know, like most people working a nine to five are not gonna even stip their toes into you because it's just you know, untenable for for for most it's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big time investment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And yeah, going back to where I learned about Carol Quigley, I think definitely in within conspiracy culture and certain documentaries may have mentioned it and stuff, and probably even Alex Jones at times on his show, which I dabbled in back in the day. But I really think like the evolution of civilizations. I'm pretty positive I learned about from you, Aaron, you spoke about it. And then also I want to shut out Richard grow from Tragedy and Hoope dot com. You know, I don't really subscribe to everything he's on board with these days, and I don't know, but he probably probably you know, not everybody subscribed to everything that anyone is espousing too. So, but he did a really interesting job of For for instance, they in like the early twenty tens or so, he like every copy he could from different publishers of Tragedy and Hope and then spent the time to compare word for word each copy. And there were a number of copies that were we had some sections that were like taken out, which is which is kind of an interesting concept in itself. And uh, and so yeah, I just want to shout out Richard Grove and also Kevin Cole And he's the one that I wrote that article that I say, you don't know if you want to touch on that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I might have to put that link to that article in the notes for this show because it was really good and it also references that audio clip where Quickly is interviewed, which exists on on YouTube I know as audio and this very I highly recommend listening to that. It's interesting just to hear the guy talk again. His personality comes through on that as you get a feel from there. But also you're you're edging up to one of my favorite publishing houses, which is GSG and Associates, which is the current publisher of the authentic version first printing of Tragedy and Hope is authentically and faithfully reproduced. Now you can still buy it through the GSG and Associates. They just took pictures of the pages, I think, and then they used that they're based out of San Pedro out here in southern California. Just you know, you're in Long Beach, go over the Vincent Thomas Bridge, and once you go over to the Vincent Thomas Bridge, GSG and Associates office is right there in the main part of the port area of San Pedro. Fore anybody cares about southern California geography, but they're right over there. And you know this, Robin I was trying to call them for a time. I was trying to get the guy who owns the publisher on as a guest and yeah, all that stuff, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mentioned that the there's a good chance that And for those unfamiliar, there's a there's a guy named John John Birch as John Birch Society, which is kind of a quite right wing anti communists group.
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot.
Speaker 3: About them, but they they love to quote quickly in different fashions and and so yeah, you kind of suspect it might be uh an acolyte of the of the John Birch Society. It might be this GSG. And just to note, he the GSG book is the one that is faithful to the original book.
Speaker 4: So you know there's something something.
Speaker 1: It's the one to buy now. Frankly, if you're going to buy one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nice hardcover and whatever.
Speaker 1: I want to say, if you're buying a new copy of it, that's where it's gonna be coming from.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I think that's really the only source for it, or it was when I bought it. I want to say. I think they're they're keeping that up. It would be I'm curious to know how many copies of that they sell.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: There was a kind of a real pop off of it in the twenty tens and now it's kind of probably just trickling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it seems like it's dropped off dramatically because how much do you hear people talk about the Royal Institute of International Affairs the CFR.
Speaker 3: Quickly there was a there's an interesting video clip of Hillary from a number of years ago where she was talking to some type of I don't know if it was a CFR dinner or a State department kept a dinner where she's like, oh, the State Department has recently moved closer to the CFR, so we don't have to walk very far to get our marching orders effectively, is the quote, and then she laughs, like the wicked witch of the West she is.
Speaker 1: Well, she just proves how evil she is. And yeah, yeah, that's that's something we just can't get enough of.
Speaker 3: Maybe I could touch on a little bit like a lot of this history that quickly covers in Anglo American establishment and strategy and tragedian and hope is a lot more broad, but Anglo American establishment talks about there's this character in the British Empire called Cecil Rhodes. He was I believe considered, you know, the founder of of South Africa in many ways. He he ran the De Beers diamond mining company and in his.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Rhodesia, Rhodesia the roads program.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, everyone would know the Rhodes scholars And so part of his last one testament was his money was left partly for this Rhodes Scholarship out of something that Last Souls College.
Speaker 4: Or what's all all Souls All Souls? Yeah, out of all UK No.
Speaker 2: No, no, Oxford is or is it a division of Oxford? I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I think it is. Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody might be up, but maybe chuck fact that check fact checked that force.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's a highly prestigious UK school where basically like aristocrats go to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like many many many many uh prime Ministers of the UK were members. Uh you know, graduated from there, et cetera. But so he so so Cecil Rhodes wrote, uh, you know, his last will and testament, and and in that he left a bunch of money to create this what was eventually called like the Milner Roundtable, Milner's Kindergarten, there's a few other names for it, and and part of their like in his will. Part of the mandate was basically to attempt to return the British Empire to some form of glory and and then I don't know if it's in his will and testament, but a result of that was the creation of these foreign policy think tanks within the Commonwealth as well as the United States. So any like Australia, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand in the United States, if I didn't and then maybe a few others India, I suppose they created these foreign policy think tanks. The CFR is kind of the most well known, and the idea behind that was that if if the British could control the foreign policy positions and actions of any of these countries, it didn't matter what their domestic policies were, because they could, you know, be they would be manipulated into doing the bidding and you know, returning the British to some form of control in that in that realm.
Speaker 4: Is that something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's general correct.
Speaker 1: And as you're saying all this, Robin, somebody's coming to mind for me, because I'm more familiar with the John Birch right wing American the John Birch right wing take of conspiracy, view on Quigley's work and all of this. But I'm wondering something I'm less familiar with is the Rouge group. That's very conspiratorial, and I know that their whole idea is that the British Empires has always been and still is in control of everything.
Speaker 2: So I wonder if they've glombed on this. Are you aware if they have? I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lyndon Larus, I think is that guy's name. I really haven't dug much more than surface into that aspect myself, so I can't speak on that.
Speaker 2: You would think that they would, yeah.
Speaker 4: I would say you almost guaranteed.
Speaker 2: The day you think that they would lift.
Speaker 3: Every one of those members have a tragedy.
Speaker 4: And hope on their shelf.
Speaker 6: And yeah, the Laruge guys are very difficult to boil down because every time I've run into them, it seems like they've added more to the mosaic of their conspiracy theory. I mean I literally ran into them outside a US post office a few years ago, seriously, in Jersey. It was probably about well it's more than ten years ago now, but still I'm just going to mail a letter, and these guys have a table set up outside of the post office area and they want me to take their book about how Barack Obama is pretty much the Antichrist.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, actually, you mention it. I do have a book.
Speaker 3: I believe by the LaRouche group on my bookshelf. Call and maybe correct me if I'm wrong, But it's Britain's Opium War Dope inc. Britain's Opium War against the World. I believe that's a LaRouche published. What was there the Intelligence Review or something. Wasn't that there like publishing house or something, Chuck you, I will.
Speaker 6: Check it out. Let me take a quick look at that, because I remember what you're saying. They actually have several books that they published about the opium wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're actually the whole other interesting history.
Speaker 6: But yeah, and they're actually fairly accurate historically. I mean, they're not bad. But when you run series, it's the take on it, right, that's the whole point. The take on it is. That's the weird thing. Like what I'm talking about with the Barack Obama is the Antichrist thing is a separate issue. But they also published some historical stuff. That's why I'm saying the LaRouche organization is difficult to nail down. You know, we could do a series of shows just on them anytime.
Speaker 1: I feel like, here's my I feel like if he went up to that table outside the post office he talked to a Larusian and be like, and I mad Carol quickly, wasn't that awesome how he totally exposed the British Empire? And then they would quickly correct you on how you're wrong about that, and they would give you the real scoop whatever that.
Speaker 2: I bet that's how it would go. Oh, just imagining.
Speaker 6: I don't know. We see. I didn't do that because I didn't have that in my head at the time. But I just kind of went they started talking to me about the jfk assassination. I went, oh, you guys picked the wrong guy, and so they wanted to know what I meant by that, and by the time I was done, I actually got them to be quiet. But they turned around and they're like, so do you want to buy a book? And uh, yeah, that was wrong. They were just trying to sell books. That was the end of it for me. It was like, we're not going to bother talking to you because you just because I just ran them down on the JFK thing that they threw up me and they were just like, so do you want to buy a book? And I'm like, no, thanks, right, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Took We're getting closer closer to the end. So I just there's one one thing that that I wanted to touch on that that from the abolition of civilizations that I kind of think is is relevant to the to the day today. Is like, I think we are currently in a age of conflict from Quigley's perspective. And there's a number of I just pulled up on the on the book here, there's a number of there's a number of markers that he talks about which which kind of indicate that. And so maybe i'll just I'll just read this short section if you don't mind, then you can comment and before.
Speaker 6: You read, before you read that, just to answer your question. The specific name, and I knew i'd mix it up unless I looked it up, is the Executive Intelligence Review. That is the editor and chief and publisher for the Larus.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the one that we wrote that book that doping and see I can you remember the author of that one, chuck, and you look at that one up for me, that person is an interesting chap as well.
Speaker 6: That's the funny thing about this is if you go to like the Amazon link on it right now, the author is also listed as the Executive Intelligence Review.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, morphous man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like if you look at that, and I'm looking at the cover of the book right now, just trying to get a quick you know, like maybe they snuck an author's name onto it, but just to let you guys know, I mean in real time, it's literally by the editors of the Executive Intelligence Review, Okay.
Speaker 1: The shadow shadow or why can't they be more like the scientologists and just say el Ron Hubbard wrote everything? Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, we need an author here. You get a trip, you attribute it to somebody, make up a name.
Speaker 2: I don't sare I don't want to. I don't want this, dude.
Speaker 6: The most obvious thing is just attributed to Lyndon Laruge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they don't do that.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, the great leader in all his wisdom, he writes, he writes ten books a week.
Speaker 6: He's producing. He's producing books like Tupac makes albums. Come on, man, you gotta join. We got Tupac's album too, by the way, also published by the executive and teleg Sorry I had to do it anyway, The Opium Wore. But The Opium Wore is a good book, Robin. That's actually a good choice for sure. No, I do recommend that in so many ways. There's there's a lot of information and you know, going back to these universities and such Georgetown. I don't know specifically, but a lot of these universities were actually founded on opium money, which is it was also a fascinating history to look into real quick. Just to let you know. A couple other titles that just in a quick search again by the same group, The Ugly Truth about the Anti Defamation League, Travesty, A true crime Story, The DuPont kidnap case, and the Larouge Railroad Larouge. Will this man become President? Okay?
Speaker 4: I was wishful thinking right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'll plan de Bush para legalizer Los Drgas Colombia.
Speaker 4: Okay, nice, we got a Spanish legion, yes, And.
Speaker 6: Let's see bushes surrendered to dope ink e i r. Special report published in nineteen ninety one, I'm just letting you know some of the other books here and one of the other hard copies just real fast is a derivative assassination. Who killed Indira Gandhi?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not even familiar who that is?
Speaker 4: So l Gandhi? Oh Gandhi like Mohammed god Well.
Speaker 6: In Dear Gandhi? She was what the prime minister? Yeah, the Prime Minister of India permanent got gots okay, and then they assassinated her.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I see, Okay, So going back to the section about the age of conflict on us read sure, there's there's a couple of indicators that that I feel are currently kind of really poking themselves out. So as soon as the rate of expansion in a civilization begins to decline noticeably, it enters stage four, the age of conflict. This is probably the most complex, most interesting, and most critical of all the seven stages. It is marked by four chief characteristics. It is a period of declining rate of expansion. It is a period of growing tension of evolution and increasing class conflicts, especially in the core area the United States. It is a period of increasingly frequent and increasingly violent imperialist wars, and it is a period of growing irrationality, pessimism, superstitions, and other worldliness. The declining rate of expansion is caused by the institutionalization of the instrument of expansion. The growing class conflicts arise from the rausing tension of evolution. And this is not evolution you know from the human perspective, but more of a cultural perspective, I believe from the obvious conflict of interests between a society adapted to expansion and the vested interests controlling the uninvested pluses of institution of expansion, who fear social change more than anything else. Usually there is a majority of the frustrated struggle struggling against the minority of the vested interests. Although usually neither side has any clear idea of the real issues at stake or what would give a workable solution to the crises. All programs for sharing the surplus of the few among the discontented many are worse than useless. Since expansion can be resumed only if the three necessary elements of an instrument of expansion are provided, and the dissipation pardon me of surpluses among a larger mass of consumers will not provide any one of these three necessary elements, and we could kind of go back to Oh, sorry that I believe they does touch on them here. Sorry, So let me just continue a little bit longer. On the contrary, most revolutionary programs aroused by the failure of the third element investment, will merely make the crisis more acute by destroying the second element, accumulation of surplus. The only sensible or workable solution to the crises of the civilization would be to reform or circumvent the old institution of expansion by establishing again the three basic elements of any instrument of expansion, which I believe the first element is something like creativity or ininuity or do you remember that one Aaron or the other been down in here. I don't have that in my notes right right before me. Now, Yeah, let me just dip back and you can kind of speak on that. To get back to the last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean to go back to Western civilization, which is what quickly always brings it back to and says what we're in now, and which would be the civilization in question, that is in the age of conflict now that we're talking about for Western civilization. I believe the instrument of expansion was technology. I'm pretty sure that's and I was talking about that earlier. It was all about technology and then the quickly termed for that is the instrument of expansion.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the another note that he makes and kind of harps on a bit in the book is that the Western civilization is the only civilization that has gone from the age of expansion or what I call it the age of progress, to the age of conflict and then reverted back through different revolutions. One of them I believe was the agricultural revolution, and then perhaps the industrial revolution was another. Maybe the transportation revolution may have been another.
Speaker 4: I can't recall if.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does make that point, he makes an exception for Western civilization, and when he does, I can't help but think he's being a bit vain maybe, and he's not maybe given the do to other civilizations the world over that maybe they deserve because you know, because we are in Western civilization, we are Westerners, westerners. I feel that he might be displaying a bit of bias there when he says that.
Speaker 2: Although he does say that, he makes that point.
Speaker 4: Over and over again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're very, very possible rose colored glasses or something like that.
Speaker 1: It comes off that way to me, but I'm like, yeah, whatever, Just some of them say what he's gonna say?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Yeah? Yeah. So.
Speaker 3: But but touching back on those, on those four points of the declining rate of expansion, growing tension of class conflicts, UH, increased frequency of imperialist wars, and then growing irrationality, pessimism, superstitions, and other worldliness, I feel that we're pretty steeped in those and in those in various degrees at this point. Yeah, what would you kind of say to that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that does seem accurate for the most part.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I know that.
Speaker 1: When you're reading that off to me, I start thinking in my head, the American political establishment at the moment is one that is just it's in an upheaval. It almost seems like the vested special interests that would be the focus of this age of conflict.
Speaker 2: It's almost as if there's conflict over.
Speaker 1: Who the vested special interest is deposing the vested special interests, or at least, you know, the salesmanship of this current regime has been all about that. It's like, oh, the vested special interests, they're the problem. We're getting rid of them, we're were the new thing. But then that makes the question is is it just more of the same, So we get in that territory. So you know, we could have a real fun debate about all this if we wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it maybe a part of the class or maybe like parts of the upper class, you know, buying for the for the top effectively as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there could be a class war within the upper class. There could be.
Speaker 1: It seems like there it seems like there truly is a war within the upper class. They're not like completely aligned with one another. It seems like they're duking it out. I can't remember if quickly how quickly deals with that concept is like, well, what happens when everybody at the top starts uh fighting each other?
Speaker 3: For example, like you got elon, you know, with Doge cutting all these different programs. However, you know, the military industrial complex has not seemed to have the same I haven't been closely following, and maybe maybe he's he has started darting the Pentagon, et cetera. I know they were talking about that at once.
Speaker 1: Well, well what they were talking the dog thing is fascinating because yes they absolutely were saying, hey, look we're coming after Pentagon, We're coming after waste.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it makes sense that big tech guy comes in, Hey, look I'm about efficiency, I'm all about saving money, and that he is the representative of the group that I believe is trying to take over the military establishment. Sure he will do it under the auspice of being completely streamlined, and it will be such a cost saving thing, like oh look these old guys with there no big contracts, they were just ripping you all off. Big tech is all about efficiency, and look we've got all these startups and they're gonna buy. Look it's a competitive the market's finally back, and you can play up the libertarian angle.
Speaker 3: Well, Peter Thiel's it is his involvement and so on. Yeah, this just speaks to, you know, the impetus of your website and your book specifically is is you know, we're kind of got that transition of the old modern institutions being overrun by the technocracy, uh, you know, overlord system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and and if we're going back to and we're going back to quickly. If he's saying that the instrument of expansion for all of Western civilization is technology. What does it mean that Western civilization like the crux of this like transition that we're going through now is those.
Speaker 2: Who are at the top of that.
Speaker 1: If we're talking about technology as a vested special interest, well here to be. That's the best of special interest the technology.
Speaker 3: From my understanding, and I'm going to do a quick search just so I'm not speaking out of turn, but I believe Elon Musk's grandfather was actually a real mover and shaker in the Technocracy Incorporated movement in Canada in the thirties and forties or so before he moved to South Africa, and that Technocracy Incorporated was effectively, you know, attempting to use the scientific and technological methods to you know, measure every single piece of carbon used or piece of material used and then using you know, algorithms and this and that to dictate the way society would run in a more efficient manner.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're aware of that.
Speaker 1: I you know what, I've heard this through there. I don't think I am. I think maybe I've heard of it, but no, I've not looked into it.
Speaker 3: So thank you for Yeah, I mean, just I'm just going to do a quick search to maybe verify that because speak of term, but it's definitely one of these tech overlord guys. Grandfather was ahead of.
Speaker 2: Well this this all ties back.
Speaker 1: If we're talking about Cecil Cecil Roads and South Africa, that's where the PayPal mafia, a lot of them are from there, right, So that's the tie back to all this too. If we're going with the big tech takeover of Western civilization, it has its own ties to where Cecil Roads in the Milner.
Speaker 4: Group come back around here. So yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: So Elon, here's from from from from Google. Elon Musk's maternal grandfather, Joshua hal Heldeman, was involved with Technocracy Incorporated, a movement that advocated for replacement of democrat democratic governments with the governments by technocrats or experts. Pattleman, born in Canada, became the head of the Canadian branch of Technocracy Incorporated in the thirties, partly as a reaction to Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal reforms. This movement believed that the government should be run by scientists and engineers rather than politicians, reflecting Aldoman's belief of in technocratic governments and I believe they were kind of chased out of Canada in some fashion, so that's kind of why moved. There's an interesting article actually two weeks ago. Okay, this is not when I read, but in the conversation about this, and yeah, there's a few other articles I've read in the past about this. Wow, so people are kind of tapping into it a little bit. Yeah, I actually sorry, I've actually looked at I live in Victoria, BC, and it's a university called University of Victoria, and they in their archives I've looked up on their site have a bunch of interesting like advertisements and stuff that were running the in the local newspapers and running the university kind of newspaper advertising technocracy in a really you know, in the old old timey way of the of the funky advertisements of those days. So I've actually posted them on Twitter in the past, speaking of Elon Musk there and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's fascinating and it really comes around.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 1: There's so many tie ins here, and unfortunately we're at the end of the show here. I mean, there's so much we go on and on about this for hours. There's so many actions.
Speaker 4: We'll have to revisit it here, we'll have to revisit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we'll pick up this show where we left off sometimes, have you back man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even you know, maybe next week people will want to break But in the next few weeks I could look more into this, you know, technocracy Incorporated and use Grandfather and other things, and we could we could, you know, paint some more pictures of the strange history of the world.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so listeners, if you would like to hear that, send me an email Franz at the Age of Transitions dot com and let me know what.
Speaker 2: You think of that.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'm really open to that because I had a lot of fun today, Robin. But for now, you know, you know what's going on now, right.
Speaker 4: I am ready for Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're gonna stay on the line.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, and maybe I'll just shout out. I have an art page. I do some stone carving and three D printing and some other other machinations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I highly recommend these cool skulls. I highly recommend these cool skulls that Robin did. Actually, they are awesome.
Speaker 3: At our anger art are U N G E R A R T on Instagram. Please give me a follow check out that strangeness. I just bought three baby heads that I plan to turn into Two of them will be a part of a conjoined twin, one black head, one white head, and you know, keep an eye over that in the coming years. But I'm a bit of a I got a bit of a scattered action plan for all these things. So it's you never ensure when that stuff's going to come out, all right, anyone like it for having yes, sir, yes, sir, absolutely, they thank you, Robin. This is a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we'll just pick up where well, we'll pick up with the Uncle Show here next on the Ocell.
Speaker 4: None of that government talk on the on the Uncle Show.
Speaker 1: Just forget government talk all together for now until we do another continuation of the show on the Age of Transitions, but that's in the future weeks to come.
Speaker 3: I do quickly just want to shout out phase Shifter and the chat, and I appreciate his editions. There was a maybe I'll maybe I'll just read a quick quote. Is there time for me to read a quick quote?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure read one.
Speaker 3: We'll we'll close out Shifter through for us talking about Oswald Spangler he wrote the book The Decline of the West, which is a very fascinating book, and faith Shifter compares quickly and Spengler. I haven't read that book thoroughly to really know about it, but there's a quote that he put in This is pretty interesting. She says, in place of a true type people born of and grown on the soil, there is a new sort of nomad cohering unstably in fluid masses, the parasitical city dweller, traditionless utterly matter of fact, religionless clever, unfruitful, deeply contemptuous of the countryman, and especially that highest form of countryman, the country gentleman. And he does another He has another quote, but maybe we'll leave that to the next time.
Speaker 2: Sure sounds good, Robin Nate, thanks for being here again. Yeah, good show man.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed myself as well. And everyone tune in now for the show That's right, which is available also through video on YouTube where else.
Speaker 1: Uh YouTube, Rumble, Kick, Twitch and x at fronts.
Speaker 3: Also on splat, Jazz, Bob Bobbin's and all those Probably is it probably is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, zim dot com China.
Speaker 1: We're probably banned but you know, we'll see what we'll see what we can do. Well, we'll see if we can convince them. But I don't think that they like us too much. But that's all right.
Speaker 3: If my girlfriend is still listening, shout out to you. I'm thankful for you in always and uh and yeah, we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: A couple of years ago, the o'chelly beed was being bootlegged in China, but I'm not sure if that's such a case right now.
Speaker 3: So they had to do it from the pirate boat, like in that what's that one movie with the pirate radio boat?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, what is that movie called?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's like like pirate radio or yeah, no.
Speaker 6: It's like it's something like the signal or or oh man frequency something. Oh what is it? I'm gonna have to find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shoot, that one. We'll talk about. That will show very briefly.
Speaker 2: We absolutely will.
Speaker 1: And yes, you have been listening to this show, The Age of Transitions, The Age of Transition dot com.
Speaker 2: My name is here, my name.
Speaker 7: Dot com Radio Network Chili dot com.
Speaker 4: Have you expressed my callers? Schools?
Speaker 6: There anyone else who happens to get on the air. O jelly dot com do not necessarily reflected he views of Lly dot com or Chemille, and we are not responsible for.
Speaker 4: Any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 5: Thank you, don't.
Speaker 8: Doorm cinema.
Speaker 2: Up there, up there. Hey, hey, we are hey.
Speaker 6: I know we are hey. I know we are hey.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 9: We got hey man, We got hey man, We got hey.
Speaker 4: Man, We got.
Speaker 10: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Here is.
Speaker 8: Shall you.
Speaker 5: Fash jelly.
Speaker 4: R ro.
Speaker 2: R in a the world.
Speaker 8: You are the Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, mm hmmmm mm hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that let up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Moms in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantzon.
Speaker 2: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati? Oh that's interesting, Yeah, in the klatoon. Yeah, did that ever work out too good? No? It didn't, did it? But here on o'ceelli dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they? Much better?
Speaker 4: Much?
Speaker 10: I mean, is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clear? Getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 10: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 7: Oh Chili dot com, Oh Chili dot com. Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 9: Honey, honey, morny horny, horny, horny horny.
Speaker 11: This is a Montasey podcast. Code wait code, wait on god wait here.
Speaker 10: We pick up your d hands, your cellphones and hi me and listen to I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out if you're sitting down for this. Oh, if you're.
Speaker 11: Standing up, they better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums. I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew. Law here means the star the show. Uncle Hello, ladies and gentlemen. This is a Uncle show. It sure is Uncle the hundred and sixty four. Yeah, that's right, And I'm getting ahead of dude. What dude this said?
Speaker 2: Mean? Over here?
Speaker 1: You went ahead of me? I think so you're saying that there's more uncles in our age of transitions?
Speaker 2: Is no, no, it's still arguing with you. So I kicked you know I was starting. I'm not trying and I'm really not trying to start an argument here though. Don't force my hand.
Speaker 11: Oh watch out, trying to put somebody's hand here.
Speaker 2: Are we still a little bit jealous of being still.
Speaker 10: Your No, no, you're We're to get another one. You gotta get a custom you gotta get a cut.
Speaker 2: I need my own customer.
Speaker 10: You need another one though, I'm trying to catch it well, trying to catch up with me.
Speaker 1: Guest procurement is a regular topic on the show. We might get back into that, but let's just welcome everybody to the show. Cool Friday night.
Speaker 10: Taking that men and men, and I wish there was some ladies on this thing. But I wanted to tell him, you guys have a drink on you.
Speaker 2: I know one has prune juice. You chuck, what do you have? Somebody's drinking prune juice right now.
Speaker 6: Me, I don't have anything right. I don't know who's got prune juice.
Speaker 10: But the man that you just talked to.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yes, I have heard you. Not you keep sakes already Lewis lost his head.
Speaker 6: According to War from Star Trek War, drinking.
Speaker 4: Juice, it's like an intersection.
Speaker 2: It's something.
Speaker 3: Robin north Man, I'm drinking cranberry juice.
Speaker 2: So that was it. That was cranberry juice.
Speaker 11: My mistake, my mistake that I was mistdient.
Speaker 2: I los track.
Speaker 10: So I've been drinking that and I was drinking I drank that, and I drink this.
Speaker 2: I've been drinking this stuff. Lose track.
Speaker 3: One is good for regularity out the number two, and then one is good for regularity out the number one.
Speaker 4: There you go, hey, And.
Speaker 6: Just so you know, uncle, we got listeners in Germany, a couple in Canada tonight, and uh we got one in Australia, and let's see all across the US, US, US, OH, one UK and one in Spain.
Speaker 3: I made I made a post on my Facebook before I went on, so hopefully some of my friends had tuned into the inter transitions.
Speaker 4: Awesome cool, Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 1: And if you're still actually hanging around the Ocell Radio network listening to the Uncle Show, call us up and you can join the show too. Three one nine seven five zero one six. That's our automated dial question number. You can also use Skype now, uh, type a message to Chuck. He's Charles dot Ocelli. He will call you and we'll work our new computer system out. But for now we always have the phone number. Three one nine five seven five zero one six.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And thank you message Chuck, he will call you. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a great show last one. There very interesting topics.
Speaker 4: Uncle. You opp to tune to that one lot of information for you.
Speaker 10: Listen to listen to listen to the nut president we've got Now.
Speaker 4: We touched on that very briefly, if at all, but.
Speaker 2: A little bit, a little bit. He's a nut.
Speaker 4: He's a nut. Just be trying to crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're trying. We're trying. We're doing what we can. Unclefull tonight. I know how we feeling.
Speaker 4: You're okay over there?
Speaker 2: You seem a little out of search there. What's going on. What's the matter. We got to get some clue was on? Actually is Jimmy Alam? Do we have another call?
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 4: Jimmy will not at noon today, so he'll be up all night.
Speaker 1: We might not have another call yet, but please do join us in the meantime, Uncle, do we need to do our drink?
Speaker 2: Do we have we have specially?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can do on a drink. So if anybody's got a drink. Oh, there's the call. Call, there's the call. Okay, the answer to me. They answer, Hello, Uncle Joe, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 6: New call. I did connect you.
Speaker 12: Bust the move with the governor of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: My buddy's back. Where you've been lately?
Speaker 12: It's been a long time, but I've been very, very busy. I picked the kid off the ground. He was pleased. I said, kid, we ain't got time to believe you done.
Speaker 2: You got yourself a drink tonight.
Speaker 12: I'm always drinking with the spent one spent cat.
Speaker 10: All right, because I've got me We've got a test on two beams tonight.
Speaker 4: Ca oh.
Speaker 2: Is, let's give me a good show.
Speaker 4: I know with him back all right?
Speaker 12: So so you had to wrestle, that's the bottom line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, see we get.
Speaker 12: Man, it's the spent one. It's been a long time. I love you guys. I missed you guys. Aaron, Uncle, Hey, what happened to the voice?
Speaker 6: Where's the voice?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well there's they're standing around.
Speaker 12: They're just waiting to come in. I know the Rock wants to say something, but I'm just holding off on him.
Speaker 13: He's just spent this Donold, this is Donold. Let me get to take the phone for a second. Oh yes, Uncle, I really love to talk to you. You have the like and give you.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a massage next week. Such, let me get off the bar.
Speaker 12: I sure love a massage.
Speaker 2: Were some people here and.
Speaker 4: They're really having a good time.
Speaker 2: He says. That mean, buddy, got a drink now? I mean not now that calling us?
Speaker 1: Ye ken, what are you drinking? Actually, because we'd like you to review it over the course of the show. What do you have over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What do you have? Well?
Speaker 12: I'm kind of an old man now and I like my michelob Ultra beer, but I like a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Enough Tonull, the ultra part of it.
Speaker 1: You've had so many that like, uh, we've we've got a lot of cars going on by the time you're done with it, is that what's going on?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's less carves and you've got you know, uh, you know, it doesn't hurt your belly as much in the morning, and you're you know, the diarrhea and stuff. After you've been drinking for over fifty years. You know, it's kind of easier on you in your.
Speaker 12: Old age, I guess. And uh yeah, I love my Michelo Ultra.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, all.
Speaker 12: Right, it's easy, it's smooth.
Speaker 15: I don't know what else I could say. I like Miller Lite and Cords Light too, not as much as Michelo Ultra, though, But you know, I'm drinking Mudwiser.
Speaker 12: I'm drinking the good hard you know, those ales that will tear up your stomach if you drink too many of them.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I just like a smooth drinking experience.
Speaker 2: All right, sounds good.
Speaker 1: All right, So by the end of the show, we're going to get you de rated one out of ten or one to ten.
Speaker 2: But right now, uncle, we got to open our drink too.
Speaker 11: Open these two drinks, these drinks from the.
Speaker 2: Cool Mountain Dew be us.
Speaker 1: We're picking up where we left off last show. Is drinking the twenty four pack, the mixed pack of the Baha.
Speaker 11: These are the last two left to test.
Speaker 1: Hard Mountain dews, the different flavors. We did Baja blasts last week and we did watermelon this week. It's going to be live wire, the hard mount Dew Live Wire and the hard mount due original mountain dew flavor.
Speaker 2: That's original regular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's supposed to be regular flavor mount Dew, but the hard Mountain Dew version of that.
Speaker 2: So we'll see how it tastes. Which one you all start with?
Speaker 10: Uncle, the live wire, Yeah, that one, because I want to see the taste of the same in the second one, This same with the regular taste.
Speaker 2: Because I am the gonna open up this can.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna open up the cans. Everybody get that drink sweaty.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, do you want Do you want me to bring on Jimmy James because he's waiting on the line right now.
Speaker 2: Pop him on too. He can come on. Okay, here you go, let's be buddy on.
Speaker 10: Does you know he's got his mountain dew we got we got we got this last batch of the mountain dew stuff.
Speaker 2: So okay, Uncle and I have our live Wire drinks. This is hot Wiatt drink Hessing now.
Speaker 4: Sugar free.
Speaker 12: Oh that's the orange stuff.
Speaker 2: That's good. Do you like the regular live Wire, Jimmy, Is that a good flavor? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want some blue Moon? Okay, so it's worth it's worth a shot.
Speaker 12: Okay, So there's more there's there's probably more alcohol in that than my make a little vultrick hand here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are five. What do you got to, mikeel a bult trick?
Speaker 12: Whatever? The lowest is, it's not it's not high alcohol, but there's low carbs, it's low everything. That's what I like about it. I can drink a bunch of its, stay up and uh, you know, the next day, I'm not totally dead.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 12: If I drink the more higher you know, alcohol content, especially liquor and stuff like that, then you could, you know, fifty four it can whoop your tail. Put that way.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 12: I worry about the next day.
Speaker 2: Hey boy, hey uncle, you have real young boy? I got his age?
Speaker 12: Hey uncle, you ever, I think you're another one here on the air. That's uh, that's older than me.
Speaker 11: There, I'm going up to seven fifty seven, getting there, getting up.
Speaker 12: In you're getting up to fifty seven or on sixty.
Speaker 2: Sixty seven, sixty seven.
Speaker 12: Sometimes I feel like I'm one hundred and seven.
Speaker 6: I just turned fifty three, so I guess some more year behind you, but.
Speaker 2: Oh year behind you. Hey, Jack, what do you got to drink?
Speaker 6: I don't have anything right now. I don't have anything in front.
Speaker 2: I'm meant to tell you.
Speaker 10: I saw something in Costco and it was your favorite drink. But I think it was with food they made me.
Speaker 1: You're talking about Jack Daniels, Jack Daniel, Oh, yeah, the barbecue sauce.
Speaker 2: Write something the barbecue sauce that they made.
Speaker 6: Well, they make a barbecue. Yeah, they make a barbecue sauce, they make a hot wings. I've had it all. Yeah, I forget what it was. Chuck is a brand loyalist. No, I'm all about for the old number seven. Yeah, that's me. I like the Jack Daniels man.
Speaker 1: And yeah it's it's a good bourbon, that's for sure, and good whiskey. We have Count Pepper in the chat over at YouTube. He's telling me that he has four PBRs in right now, uncle, so he's drinking nice pp four PBRs.
Speaker 6: What is that the PBR in New Jersey, pat Blue Libbon out of New Jersey, the PBR coming in?
Speaker 4: Uh, what is it?
Speaker 6: I'm white trash and I'm in trouble.
Speaker 2: On South Park. Yes, I like PBR.
Speaker 4: PPR is good, good beer man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's been What is h what is what's his name?
Speaker 12: God?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Mister Oceania? Oh yeah, herschen Heeiser?
Speaker 4: What are you drinking?
Speaker 2: What are you drinking over here? I'm the one, but I know you're on the line, Schwartzenegger.
Speaker 4: That is the show.
Speaker 2: What are you drinking?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I got a nice coup of.
Speaker 2: The quila. That's your favorite? I do like it?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yes, so good, smooth, so smooth.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm glad that herst and Heiser is enjoying. Right.
Speaker 4: It turns me into the terminator.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 11: Hey, I've been watching some of your shows.
Speaker 13: Thank you, thank you, thank you for sport. Yeah yeah, the one, the one where I was pregnant. I was pregnant?
Speaker 2: Which one is? I love that one? Yeah, I said me And I'm Blue.
Speaker 13: Ribbon Martine ross Blad have been hanging out talking about it.
Speaker 4: Down.
Speaker 2: When will you people learn to lay off the paps?
Speaker 15: Blue Ribbon now look at the camera and say, I'm white trash and I'm in trouble.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm my trash and I'm in trouble.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 12: Well, I picked the kid off the ground. He was bleeded, and I said, kid, we ain't got timed lead.
Speaker 2: Hey, bleed me?
Speaker 4: You want to sit down one? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what I really we've got.
Speaker 1: We've got at least half the cast of the original Predator movie here with us. We've got Herschenheiser, and we've got Governor Ventura.
Speaker 12: Oh what you allow me to die? It was Schorzenager's ball.
Speaker 4: It was I'm sorry it was in the script.
Speaker 2: Stick around.
Speaker 12: I live down in the bar hall now, but I should have been allowed to live to go to the next sequel.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree you.
Speaker 2: This is a Predator. What Predator number were up to now? Is it four?
Speaker 4: Or five?
Speaker 2: How many Predators have they made? We're making the new one right now, they making new one.
Speaker 12: We're making Aliens, Aliens Predator. There's like, you know, it's all mixed in now, Aliens and Predator. It's a I can't even keep up with myself.
Speaker 2: I did five. We did five Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: Donald Trump is dealing with the aliens and the predators, the pedalphiles hot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, Pubby pub.
Speaker 11: He also has Pubby shooting in his pants too.
Speaker 2: Uncles get a little saucy.
Speaker 4: I thought Uncle just cursed that Uncle. Uncle.
Speaker 2: The live wire has got to do.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think first of all, stealing Robin from you got you going. And now the fact that you're getting live wire into the old system, I think a little here, which is not a bad thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying, Jimmy.
Speaker 6: James the Mountain Dews dragging him out, Jimmy, what are you drinking?
Speaker 2: Him? Mancho man.
Speaker 12: Talking Moncho man lace to drink a little bit of vodka and orange juice.
Speaker 2: So that's what he's drinking.
Speaker 4: I'm just wanting to know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now we do. Now we do, Uncle, how far are you from?
Speaker 13: And go visit the Diamond Dallas page and start some yoga Dallas Page.
Speaker 11: Yes, I want to get him.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to him. He would be a good guest. I would like to get him on my show. He's very into the yoga.
Speaker 4: It's true, Yes, yeah, because he is one.
Speaker 11: I actually I actually saw him live oh d D p JDP.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did see him live. Cool.
Speaker 14: I didn't know me, but I'll give you a diamond cutter and bang, yeah.
Speaker 12: That's about it. I mean, I don't know how to imitate diamond Dallas Page. He's kind of unique and normal in a way and unique. He's not like the macho man or or you know something. Brother, you know, it's not like that. He's just he's diamond out. He used to manage Scott Hall before he was Razor Ramone.
Speaker 16: Oho became the outsiders Kevin Scott Hall.
Speaker 12: You know, he was the diamond stud and uh before that he was he was Scott Hall early on in his career.
Speaker 3: But in that documentary where he uh he helps uh reds Ramone rehabilitate from an alcoholic to a to a to a good God.
Speaker 12: He saved God's life. Absolutely, he saved his life.
Speaker 4: It's a good doctor.
Speaker 3: It's a tear jerker for those wrestling fans and all other folks who think there's no redemption out there for for alcoholics and such.
Speaker 12: He you know, he ended up having a tumor in his brain and he died a few years ago. A couple of years ago. You think he made it through all his alcoholism and everything else and then died something like that. It's kind of like Samy Sam Kennison, you know, who finally sobered up and then we got hit by a drunk driver and killed. You know, when he was married and you know, his his life was turned around and everything.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 12: I don't say it's karma because that's not right.
Speaker 4: But uh, it's a comedy, tragedy, irony, it's wrong tragedy.
Speaker 12: It's just what it is. It's just crazy tragedy.
Speaker 2: So well, the clam is going, the clack room is going.
Speaker 4: We've got them.
Speaker 11: Hitting the thang think on thing, bing bing bing bing, hitting my eaves.
Speaker 1: We've got creative accidents and count Pepper in the chat over at our livestream. We've got the Ocelli dot com chat going real crazy. Uncle, did have you finished your.
Speaker 4: Live Layer yet?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. I think you know what that means?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? No?
Speaker 11: Everybody, Everyboddy don't with that drinks?
Speaker 1: Well, look we just do we still have another drink to drink ourselves. Oh yeah, we still got one we need to do now? Is rate live Wire or the regular?
Speaker 4: A Mountain dew.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so we got to rate this Live Layer, well, we got it, got to to drink. So we're gonna be a little bit of fist.
Speaker 4: You want me to do my rating first, you're doing fish.
Speaker 2: You know the system.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna rate Hardbound and do Live Layer A seven. It seems maybe better than the other one somehow, I don't know how, but it's it's no better than a seven.
Speaker 2: What do you think, uncle, I'm going five five.
Speaker 10: Really, it's not a taste. It's the taste that didn't It felt like an orange drink. Yeah, yeah, it's orange. I mean, I know it's an orange cool it.
Speaker 2: But the taste from the others, it's not as good as watermelon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not as good as what do you like the watermelon? I remember watermelon? I think he gave ten out of ten. That one Baja Blast he gave what eight or seven or something something like seven, and then this is even less than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, well, okay, that's okay. But it's just the ratings. I mean, what are we talking to pay you? We just you're rating as your rating, uncle. No one's gonna change it. Let's see.
Speaker 10: There's but the best thing that these are is sugar fee and I know and I know for him, so I kick here, he will not wake these drinks and you rate them under ten, I know we will typically yes, because they're not. He's not gonna give it ten. Because when I when I saw that, when I saw this coming in, just when I saw this coming in to vake these drinks, I knew that's what you were gonna under under ten. I knew it was gonna happen because you don't like the sugar feet the time can take the sugar in.
Speaker 2: This Uncle, regular mountain dew, hard mount dew people, you got another one.
Speaker 4: You can have it there going for the line.
Speaker 3: And on reason uh, the reason Uncle is rating solo is because every mountain do you drink actually kills a number of taste buds in your mouth.
Speaker 10: Talking about that, you just reminded me you got alas, what are we that I have because we want to have to test those things.
Speaker 2: Palt like, yeah, look it, and you may have my water.
Speaker 10: After that, I forgot about that because that's the test they had, Palette.
Speaker 1: I know that you learned that on the cruise ship. All right, we got a new call caller. You're on the air talking to the.
Speaker 2: Hell Hey uncle, the count Hey, county. What is going We got a lot of people tonight. This is nice.
Speaker 6: He shout out, shout out to Jersey and you gotta you gotta look into the camera and say I'm white trash and I'm in trouble.
Speaker 4: What about and definitely like I'm in trouble?
Speaker 2: Hey what about to eagles? About him?
Speaker 4: Birds?
Speaker 2: Birds?
Speaker 5: They did.
Speaker 2: We're trying to collect.
Speaker 11: Money now, I got want a ready day, gave me his.
Speaker 2: I'm still working on it now.
Speaker 6: No, we worked out during the break.
Speaker 2: Jimmy was going to pull it out.
Speaker 6: Jimmy's already paid. It's just it's just Cooley we're waiting on. Really, Jimmy, I gotta just transfer it over because he sent it to me already digitally. But Cooley's the only guy we got to catch up with. What happened to Cooley?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta see why I can do it. He's a mane you gotta.
Speaker 1: I'll get that rascal. We'll get him in order. Everything's good. But yeah, it's good to have you here, Pepper. Thank you for being in the chat as well. Always good to have you there.
Speaker 4: Man. Yeah. Age of transitions was great.
Speaker 17: You should have Robin on again and again.
Speaker 4: Good guess all right, I'm glad to hear it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was really pumped up about that as a good job, Robin.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's the boat that's also known as Pirate Radio.
Speaker 4: That's who the movie is.
Speaker 2: Okay, we were looking for Hoffman.
Speaker 6: See that's another one, but there was that. There was one called Pirate Radio that had them in boats off of British territory.
Speaker 4: It's the same movie. They just call it two different things.
Speaker 6: You're kidding. Okay.
Speaker 17: In America it's.
Speaker 9: Called Pirate Radio, but everywhere else called the Boat that Rock.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's why interesting.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Good piece of trivia there, Thank you, brother.
Speaker 12: After agreed it was a number one movie. Let me tell you, brother, it was a number one movie all across the world, everywhere, all comedia. Running wild.
Speaker 11: Hey I heard you, Hey black the media.
Speaker 2: Let me explain something to you.
Speaker 11: Now, what are you doing going against that nut?
Speaker 2: Going against that nut? Mackamedia.
Speaker 6: He wants he wants to know why you were at the He wants to know why you were at the convention going.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mike's running wild?
Speaker 4: Brother, Yeah, that.
Speaker 12: Madias, You're going to back Trump, and then Trump said it'll be all good. It'll be good here. I'm telling you to be He'll love you. Everybody will love you. I ripped my shirt off and everybody said it was great. And it all all of a sudden.
Speaker 10: We must talk, minds told me, and I mean, uh, Hackmania, we must talk.
Speaker 1: I think I get the feeling that maybe Peter Thiel might have had something to do with that little uh appearance at the convention.
Speaker 4: But hey, that's men.
Speaker 2: Well I got booted.
Speaker 12: At the wrestling show. Everybody's brewing the whole commedia, and brother, I don't care. I'm still sell beers. I'll still do the support Trump, and I'm off for Tyranny.
Speaker 6: So so Gowker. So Gowker got some new film money. Uh Walker got some fresh film.
Speaker 4: Peter.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, just one second, brother, one second, my brother, it was it's two seconds, two seconds.
Speaker 4: Please please please look. I beg you.
Speaker 2: Off. You talk that are off?
Speaker 3: It was it was Peter te who funded the lawsuit against Cocker. Uh and Gocker was the one who released the Epstein black list, I believe. So there's a little connection there.
Speaker 1: All right, Goverment hours, okay, government hours, ever you put your headphones back.
Speaker 2: It was real.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know he is.
Speaker 2: Y. Yeah, many people do these days, which is hey, wait know Jimmy, Yeah, Jimmy, back on this line. Jimmy, how are we doing?
Speaker 8: Being good?
Speaker 12: Just listen?
Speaker 2: No, just do These people can't.
Speaker 18: I can make a comment.
Speaker 17: I gotta make a correction.
Speaker 18: Uh like a before you guys were on break, you had a guest who's mentioned the what's that Crazy Club California?
Speaker 4: Chuck Bahamian Grove.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Bohemian Grove. I said that they had started allowing women members since two thousand.
Speaker 17: Someone in chat with better knowledge than me, am I allowed to say who it is. Well, I'll give him credit creative x it said that actually they're they're only allowed as auxiliary members. But he did agree that Hillary was the first.
Speaker 18: One, and he says that there's four of them though, So I just wanted to correct what I said before.
Speaker 4: Yes, they were allowed, but they were allowed.
Speaker 18: It's about the means of subtance, right.
Speaker 6: They were allowed as honorary members and daytime guests at the City Club and the Grove.
Speaker 15: That was it.
Speaker 1: The awful convenient have a woman around to play the actual woman parts in their plays. But that might take the fun away from that too. I don't know how things work around there, but it might be strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might be a little awkward, as they say.
Speaker 1: But anyway, uncle, I'm kind of enjoying regular Amountain dew hard Mountain do regular flavor Mountain.
Speaker 11: I knew you were this.
Speaker 2: This is a different this, this taste. It has the push, it has a push, it does Yeah, I don't know. Maybe I'm not sure what it is.
Speaker 4: It seems better than the others.
Speaker 2: But we're not gonna ring an orange one. We're not raying it yet. Uncle, Your tik tak is doing well. I had thirty seven. By the way, you have thirty seven followers. What is missus down? I think she's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she's going to.
Speaker 2: Bring that phone up you and I'll tell you, I bet you.
Speaker 10: I got more people on that tick tack on about about talking about the suck.
Speaker 2: So anybody who has that app, it's the podcast.
Speaker 10: I got an amp of tictac, So if it got the ab on your phones, put me on you hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if we're able to get anywhere with that, it seems like we're doing okay. If we can build that up enough, maybe we'll get new listeners to this show.
Speaker 2: We'll get the callers and chat roomers. We'll see.
Speaker 11: We're trying. I'm trying to do some business for my.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 10: It's me trying to get like check said, get some new people. So I'm doing just that, trying to build my show up.
Speaker 2: It's crazy enough to worry, and I could.
Speaker 6: I would follow you on on TikTok uncle, but they locked me out of my account. I'm no longer allowed on TikTok for some reason.
Speaker 2: What happened, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: They didn't explain it. They just locked me out and said, do you no longer have access to post on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and that's who knows favorite. You know whose favorite thing is? It's his favorite the idiot.
Speaker 6: Well right now there there were actually in a waiting period to see if they're going to sell it, and if you know, the Chinese are going to sell it and all that, right, I.
Speaker 1: Heard something recently, Yeah that China's mad now because of tariffs, and now that they're not going to even sell at all. Right, they're just gonna withhold the whole thing. Like no, there's no divestment. You don't get TikTok. You deserve it TikTok.
Speaker 11: So they're going to keep it nice, like the government and the China's guys is gonna.
Speaker 2: Keep I mean, that's the story of the day.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens tomorrow and see what everybody's saying then, because you know this.
Speaker 6: Is all about well and a couple of times everybody in America got locked out of TikTok temporarily because Biden put in a band, Trump lifted it. Then Trump let a band go back in over a weekend again, and then he lifted it. So you might get you might get banned too, along with the rest of the.
Speaker 12: Country because they all love censorship.
Speaker 6: Indeed, send there we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's part of it.
Speaker 2: That's for Sure's there's a lot going on with these as. But uncle, we're gonna make videos. It makes silly videos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you know you're getting down to your last fifteen minutes already, guys, just letting you know the show's flying by.
Speaker 10: This is what I mean about getting pie should talk to I get a lot of people talking.
Speaker 2: And time goes by.
Speaker 4: You're good, all right?
Speaker 11: Down, did everybody tests the numbers drink.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe we should go over to Kent and see what he rates his michelobulture. We need to go check these ratings.
Speaker 12: What do you got, Kent, Well, I've got my Mike Alo Ulture. For me personally, at a ten, I would say Miller Lite would be nine, maybe cors Light be eight or seven. I've drink, you know, fifty four years. You know, party like a rock star, a rockstar that just never got paid enough. But party like a rockstar all my life. I will say this for for Mike alot, you know, Ultra give it. I give it a ten because every time I drink this, and I can drink lots of it, and I'm already working my way through my case.
Speaker 16: All rights ago, I get through it, and then the next day I'm not dead, you know, I'm not like, Oh, I got to just like recuperate like super hard.
Speaker 12: The recuperation process is much easier. So at my age, yes, it's a ten for Michelo Vulturo.
Speaker 2: Wow. Ten, uncle, that's a that's a good drink right there, that Ken has.
Speaker 4: Over the top.
Speaker 2: Okay, who else it for you?
Speaker 12: If you're just looking for taste and different things, I mean it little bore you. Yeah, you could have a nice Oh yeah, it's nice and smooth, yummy, yummy. But if you're looking for more like big drinks and mixed drinks and everything else, no, that that's you know, it's silly to compare Mike a little vulture to uh, you know, sex on the beach or anything else. But ye, haste and good and I'm giving it a ten. There you guys go oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: I chime in about the cranberry here, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, let's hear your cranberry review.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So actually, let me just quickly open the fridge and so I can get a I can get a brand name for.
Speaker 4: You here, because you know, not all cranberry juice has made the same. So we're working today with.
Speaker 3: With our w canudesin which sounds kind of like, you know, maybe Mennonite or how to write or something like that. And it's called just Cranberry TM and it's actually one hundred percent cranberry juice from Concentrate, which I'm kind of disappointed in seeing right now because I prefer the freshly squeezed. But you know, going back to the flavor profiles, I'll say that it's very tart not the most enjoyable. However, the health benefits for a man like myself in a wheelchair with renal issues just kind of trumps it all, if he will, And so I'll give it a seven out of ten for cranberry juices.
Speaker 4: I was surprised.
Speaker 2: How can we have another call? Well, have a colla there, let's see who this cola is? This new call and new cola caller. You're on the online with the uncle Joe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, uncle, this is ed up in Washington, and I'm I'm here to lodge a complaint. I'm hearing a little too much Trump talk coming out of your mouth. And this isn't Governor Hour. And you swore you said ship in his pants right on your own show man.
Speaker 8: He did.
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 15: He is?
Speaker 2: He is? He is?
Speaker 4: How did that happen?
Speaker 2: I don't like the dude.
Speaker 4: Uncle swearing.
Speaker 9: He's turning the Comedy Hour into Government Hour and swearing on the show.
Speaker 2: I don't know what dogs and cats are living together?
Speaker 4: Yeah we did, we started, he started.
Speaker 2: I have to end it. You got to finish what we started that.
Speaker 9: Well, well, wait a minute, that was that was government Hour. They can don't do that.
Speaker 4: All they want over there.
Speaker 9: Dogs are supposed to bleed into your hour.
Speaker 6: Dogs and cats are living together.
Speaker 2: What happens? I'm gon show you how I afforded this car. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't hate that idiot. Oh yeah, yeah, wow, that's great.
Speaker 2: We have a big problem, you know, big plump. Yes, we're gonna have a big problem coming.
Speaker 9: I think we are. I think we already do have a big problem.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 9: I think we got to just keep our heads down. And uh, I think you know what, every time you mentioned his name, it gives him strength, So I'd say, just don't even mention his name.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon. The Gulf of Mexico as Gulf of America.
Speaker 19: We will be making further changes, effective immediately. Europe will now be known as America Plaza East, that Benama Canal will be known as Trump America canw of Trump, and of course, Turkey will now be known as Chicken.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I like school man, school man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I'm here Mann.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 9: My my mail room is down right now. Some of the machinery in my mail room needs repaired, so I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: I got money, we need that money. Yeah, we know how that goes.
Speaker 9: I know, man, I'm gonna get it there. But you know I had to check myself into a sports gambling addiction. Uh you know rehab.
Speaker 12: So uh you know I'm gonna I'm on it. And also yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll become addiction.
Speaker 1: I'm already ready to.
Speaker 9: I'm ready to place a bed on the World Series come October. So I think I've felt falling into addiction here. Oh but I I I think that uh Canada boy explained my situation. It's my uh how did he put it? His U scattered action plan? My action plans are always pretty scattered. But I'm gonna I'm going to get those dirty dollars out to you guys.
Speaker 12: Don't worry.
Speaker 4: I promise.
Speaker 2: I believe is very trustworth. COOLi. I'll get on l Cooley is the only one we got to get money.
Speaker 6: I will.
Speaker 1: I'll I'll dial Coolly up directed Guernsey County and we'll get on the phone with him.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 9: Well, I think Cooli's Cooley is responsible for drawing me into this whole sports had ediction. I think so I got some words for him.
Speaker 4: I knew that was the heck is he got?
Speaker 10: Do you notice you notice something something spies me about this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh this Betty.
Speaker 11: He lives his Kansas city so much that he pulled all of us into it.
Speaker 9: If you think, yeah, he suckered Jimmy and me into into taking his side. Man, I'm telling you that was it.
Speaker 6: That was it now.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: I know we might need to do a couple more reviews here. I know count Popper at PBR. I'm not sure if count pepper.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a.
Speaker 9: Review real quick and I'll get off you, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm having a I'm.
Speaker 9: Drinking above my station, and I got a drinking a little bit of a bully at uh Frontier Whiskey, and I'm getting solid nine point five.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, just on the rocks.
Speaker 2: So okay, that's that.
Speaker 9: Leta try it. That's good old orange label Bulliet Frontier whiskey. Man, you can't beat it.
Speaker 4: Good man.
Speaker 2: That's your that's you, that's your taste.
Speaker 9: Yet nine point five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look for it nine yourself. Let me get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going to do it.
Speaker 10: I only get it.
Speaker 9: I get a friend to buy it for me from Costco. Otherwise I can't afford it.
Speaker 11: We're going We're going to We're going to the High Mountain this weekend.
Speaker 4: We are going to the High Mountain a action.
Speaker 10: We'll get away, get away and he and missus sidekicks birthday.
Speaker 2: So we're doing something up there.
Speaker 4: It should be good.
Speaker 9: We get out there and see the UFO is up a little closer on the high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to see this thing. Probably won't, but yeah, let's go for to count popper count. Are you there still?
Speaker 4: Hello? Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 16: Hey.
Speaker 2: You know that we're going to have to pull a PBR review out of you before we go here.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You have a drink? Well? Wait a minute?
Speaker 9: Out of ten?
Speaker 4: And what did what do you have? What?
Speaker 2: What was it again?
Speaker 4: Pepper?
Speaker 17: A ten out of ten?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what was the drink?
Speaker 2: A drink?
Speaker 4: Drink?
Speaker 12: Oh? A PBR blue ribbon.
Speaker 2: Oh so we got everybody.
Speaker 6: Now that's the point. If you drinking up perhaps blue ribbon, every woman is a ten.
Speaker 11: I've had that, I'd.
Speaker 2: Oh, but did you know? But you know something?
Speaker 10: Let me tell you guys something for a minute, just a moment. I've learned something on the ship. I want to test on these beers.
Speaker 11: You know what they do? They give you a glass of water and they take that and you drink that for the next one so you.
Speaker 2: Can taste it.
Speaker 1: Clearly, it cleanses a talent all that the penalt. It's like when you eat sushi and eat a little slice of ginger in between.
Speaker 2: That's what I meant to tell you before.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I definitely drink water along with my beer, and and that.
Speaker 10: This the way you had another one, and then you would have to taste you see the difference.
Speaker 1: But Pupper, the reason you're drinking water is to stay hydrated. Probably too, because you're not changing from PBR. You're just trying to stay hydrated, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just trying to You know, you ease the pain with a cheap beer, and you also stay hydrated with water at the same time.
Speaker 12: I'd do the same thing, very smart water when you're drinking some beer, sometimes you gotta do it, and you drink a whole bunch of beers. I'm working on the case right now. Guys in the morning.
Speaker 11: See why, I see why I like my my shows on Fridays. They can't drink the beers and then they won't have to wait the next day.
Speaker 2: Now, Uncle, I have a very important question to ask you. Do we need to do shout outs today of course those two shows. What's the time on that, man, it's time for shoutouts, shout out o'clock.
Speaker 11: Because you were on my show, your show a little long.
Speaker 2: I did I get Yes? You will you five after juck?
Speaker 11: Did you get this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And trying to pull a little path to sing right, and it's yes. And it's already after I'm a little bit on my show, and it's already four after midnight where I'm sitting.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 6: You've already gone four minutes over your normal time. I've gone over the Okay, well, okay, now you can do shadow time back.
Speaker 2: Please forgive me for my sins.
Speaker 6: Move on from that.
Speaker 2: Who was the first caller? Who was the first?
Speaker 6: First one? Was Kent.
Speaker 2: Number one?
Speaker 12: Well, I'll take you, but yeah it was jesse Man though, But uh, this has been guys. It was a fun night. And uh, yeah, I gotta drink the way I gotta drink at my age and uh and you guys got to do the same at your age. Past ribbon isn't bad beer, by the way, there's a lot worse. Milwaukee's best Bush is the worst. I don't like bush, bush light or any of that. But anyways, Happy New Year, everybody. I haven't been around a while, so Happy New Year everybody, and you know God and allby and sanity. Right now, I just remember keep you know, you get into lub alive.
Speaker 2: Are you glad you're gonna be on my next one? Can you gotta be on my next one?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Great to talk to you, man. Take care, be back on my next one.
Speaker 4: There, Yep, yep, we'll see you uncle you all right?
Speaker 1: So then we're going to the next caller. Who what about Canada Boy? Wasn't here on the line too?
Speaker 6: Well, Canada boy, I didn't think we Canada as a caller, so I thought we'd save him.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll save him for later, save him for the last Who was the next car?
Speaker 2: Jimmy, I guess Jimmy, gimme on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the next one was James. Hold.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Honold, go ahead, Nold boys.
Speaker 13: And I gotta give ten out of ten. And I gotta say, all these drinks, you gotta having the bunch of gmo slop.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm like, us up kind of drink. That's a government how we like?
Speaker 4: Oh I am, I'll be back.
Speaker 1: That's Arnold's reviewed now now Jimmy, Am I right? Jimmy, Jimmy, who you shout out today? I got all these people talking, boy, I never had him any action.
Speaker 2: Is a good night, Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Dare yep.
Speaker 18: Uh, pickle for the knowing ones.
Speaker 4: Don't pick up.
Speaker 2: Unlicensed cats.
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 2: Wow, I like that shout out, very cryptic. I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jimmy, great to talk to you again, man, love that. I'll have you next time, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 6: Next to Count Pupper, by the way.
Speaker 2: Count Pupper, okay, next shout outs Pepper, Well, who you got?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Shout outs to the movie True Stories, direct by David Byrne of The Talking Head from nineteen eighty six. It's free on YouTube, free on YouTube.
Speaker 1: It is Oh that that is a great movie. That is a puzzling evidence, right, Pepper, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 10: A good movie.
Speaker 3: Can get starts the conversation with in there True Stories, True Stories.
Speaker 4: It's a great movie, Your Stories movie.
Speaker 2: All right, Pepper, thank you for recommend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take care, guys, take it and uh, who's we have got?
Speaker 2: It? Was?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? You shout out to you?
Speaker 9: Ed Well, I'm first off, I think I should shout out to my diminutive tree squirrel friends here. They're in full rut right now. That would be in other words, mating seasons. And they're just hilarious to watch at this time of year and for and I got to agree with Arnold man, you guys are drinking a bunch of GMO corncer of.
Speaker 14: Slop with those Mountain dewes.
Speaker 9: Man, I just want to encourage you to do better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Great Show, PBR and Michelobult, those are all dm O slop. Well, yeah, I'm not counting them, you know.
Speaker 9: I I I can go down. I can drink a Rener beer. That's a local slop beer here, but it's brewed in City of Industry down in California now, so it's kind of ridiculous that Rainier is the local beer here. Yeah, they don't really threw it here.
Speaker 4: Any great show, Great show with Aaron.
Speaker 9: And Canada Boy tonight too.
Speaker 4: I just want to throw that out.
Speaker 2: That was to talk to you except the shine. Okay, let's go to Canada Boy and get a shout out. We do have to review this live wire. I know we got the I got the my is in my head, so we're gonna do that. Is that cann be the cap of the show, the show, and we'll say that.
Speaker 10: We'll say, then let's get all these people that have been talking named Cole Foods and then I get them and then he can hang in foods.
Speaker 2: Okay, So no northern man, shout Northern man?
Speaker 4: Who you got?
Speaker 3: Uh well, shout out to Arnold Schwarzenegger. I think that might have been maybe his first appearance on the show, A hundred percent sure. And also a shout out to big Cherld Sanders, who.
Speaker 4: Was in the chat. He said, no, nothing in the business. Again, you have to review that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't.
Speaker 6: Don't.
Speaker 4: But he's just in the chat, so don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't even know he was anyway.
Speaker 4: Shout out.
Speaker 3: Shout out to him, and uh yeah, thanks again for having me on the show, The Aaron. I'd love to come back and always pleasure Uncle Chuck. Thank you for being the broadcast master. You know you're getting banned off TikTok and those things. It's just a measure of your influence on the people. Keep on trucking.
Speaker 4: We got your back, brother, Thank you, glad somebody does.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, all right, thanks great to talk to you. Great shows. Thank you for being here, man, really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Now, do you have a shout?
Speaker 6: I'm good right now. Actually, okay, I'm just just happy. We got a very lively Uncle show and a really good age of transitions tonight. So yeah, everybody got their money's worth, even though we broadcast for free. So there you go.
Speaker 2: For free. You got this for free. Well, yeah, it's a free show. I'm cool. How's that?
Speaker 6: No, I don't know. I pay for stuff, but these people get the show.
Speaker 2: Anybody can listen to it. They got pay for the internet for you. Unless they do that, they're they're in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my live show. Right. I like to know what.
Speaker 2: Do we want to get in the future. Why don't we just put your review on? You've ben yamn him buying my view.
Speaker 4: Let's get with our review.
Speaker 2: My review of uh.
Speaker 1: Hard Mountain Dew regular Flavor Mountain Dew is this is the best of all of them.
Speaker 2: I'm still not gonna go above a seven. It's a seven, but this is probably the best tasting one of.
Speaker 4: All of them.
Speaker 2: It's just a regular Mountain Dew, I have to say.
Speaker 10: So, what do you think of what Mine's an a an a It's going up a little further than the Orange one.
Speaker 4: Better than live fire.
Speaker 10: Yeah taste like my vier was okay and like ongeuch orange.
Speaker 2: What is orange? I know his m Yeah yeah okay.
Speaker 1: So thank you everybody, and yeah, shout out to Robin for being the guests on both shows.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 1: Upper Pepper's recommendation of true stories was really good too. And I'll say thank you Count Pepper for being there for all of our VHS watch parties.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes he has, yeah, he always, so it's everybody listening to it. Of course, this week, I don't I don't think we're gonna be doing it, and we ain't gonna do them this week because we're going to be someone we're not.
Speaker 1: Going to be other Saturdays check out because you know we do those live streams of the VHS or the old video games.
Speaker 2: So keep that in mind. Uncle Uncle the Podcast on TikTok.
Speaker 1: It's at Uncle Podcast on the Other One's Instagram, x kick Twitch YouTube, uncledepodcast dot com five on the Chill Radio Mine Friday.
Speaker 2: My my shout still shout who you got for a shout out? I'm doing shoutouts still see I'm getting a little. You want to shout out, hees, we do. Shout all right, we'll shout somebody out.
Speaker 10: Well, shout out to all the people that are out of the United States, thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: And what was it?
Speaker 10: And uh oh a shout out two old chuck there doing all this harder work than this site kick here doing anything sure, and and uh and the shout out to oceanize it and uh micho man, uh huh no, that's mine, okay, uncle, why can bring us home for the week.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Three hundred and sixty or four is in the books. Bye bye,