Speaker 1: What's going on? Guys your boy x Q four twenty here hosting day z Ra from day one ninety five. I had to go look because I wasn't sure. Initially I was sitting. I was like, man, we were ninety six. There's been a lot of these already.
Speaker 2: One weeks or in a year fifty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h yeah, So this's been going on for a little bit, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We've had it rolling for a little bit. We had it rolling for a little bit. Of course, we've got the powerful one.
Speaker 2: A president has coming been here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, immaculate one. Charlie Robinson, fuck Poper, talented, Lindsey Charmon.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing today?
Speaker 2: I didn't have to do my dad before we started. I'm fucking upstairs.
Speaker 1: You know you always laid on your dad. I don't give a fuck. You said, you sit here and told me the other day there's like, oh man, you know, I'm always on time. I do my dad before the show.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, forget it. You always forget about dang man. I mean we got to you need to set you in a lie without it. You got to sit along for the day. That's what you got to do. I mean, that's it's just the camera, yeah, I think, And there's and there's something against that, and they're like some laws against that.
Speaker 2: There's laws against it. I'm talking about. There's like there's like channels dedicated on YouTube to like smoking weed, and they're like dabbing, like foot long dabs and ship it's like fuck foot long dab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Internet jail.
Speaker 3: That ship is real. You got to be careful, man. I mean a few of us anything but internet jail. I'm always.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's true.
Speaker 4: I can't get out. I don't know how. Yeah, Charlie, I know gross. Oh lord, Charlie, I know, I know what. You're definitely Internet jail all the time.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: We've been getting spiders lately. Spiders freaked me out. We've been getting them coming in through our middle, our lower bathroom here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When we were recording on on Thursday, Corey had a he had a giant spider behind him and he had to take care of it.
Speaker 2: There was a giant spider right here, man, that's all I got.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got to murder it, dud.
Speaker 2: It was right see it. I didn't even see it and I look around, he's right there. He could have killed me, like a rachnophobia styles.
Speaker 5: Because they're a little slimy bitches.
Speaker 2: Do they get in your ear and make wigs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And spiders eat ear wigs, so like they're my friends. Spiders will eat everything I don't like, and so I like them.
Speaker 2: So if you get earwigs in your ear, get a spider in your ear and they'll get it out of there.
Speaker 5: So I actually know the doctor wants. I thought I had a moth in my ear because there was like a fluttering. I would like hear it and feel it, and I was like that, that's fucked up. There's something living in my ear. So I went to the doctor and they looked in and they're like, oh, it's like a water droplet. Actually, I was all freaking out. I thought they're gonna have to go in and like pull out this nest of spiders or something, because you hear these horror stories. Yeah, they're like that, it's like a water droplet and the pressure of your of like sound is just like making it vibrate and it's just gonna be there until it's not. So I spent like a month, which is this vibration on my inner ear. It was weird.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: I told Corey the other night that, you know, he needed to keep the spider around so it would take care of the bugs.
Speaker 3: I told him that the other night.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing since I eight acid when I was fifteen, so I can't tell.
Speaker 5: Tracers and hearing shit. There's a Hey, there's a spider in our house that will do like a dance when he sees me. Like he comes out and he'll like do this weird like dance and he'll turn in circles and then he'll leave. I think I think he thinks I'm a god because I give him water. So he's like doing like a dance of phrase. It's pretty cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, we gotta watch this. Watch this video.
Speaker 3: Hold on. It's like a.
Speaker 5: Cute jumping spider, like you can see his little face. Oh god, I can't watch this.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, that's I went to boarding school with doctor pimple Popper.
Speaker 2: And no ship bugs and people's ears. Get it out.
Speaker 5: I'm not watching.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's right there. Just grab it, just you gotta put the just grab it with your fingers. Look at that. It's right there.
Speaker 1: Now, you gotta put ship in there, man, you gotta put it in there. This is the safety.
Speaker 5: This is a I it's not real.
Speaker 1: H I always say it's sober, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Get it. Come on, get it. We got a schedule to keep. Come on, hurry up.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: But what did they do?
Speaker 2: They'll make it a cliffhanger, these fucks. Get it, get it, get it.
Speaker 1: Oh they deep in the ear. Are they gonna pull anything out?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Maybe not?
Speaker 5: What just happened, Oh fucking it's not real.
Speaker 1: Pretty real.
Speaker 2: You got chickens, lindsay, right. I fucking watched the video the other day. Guy. It was obviously dead chicken, but he cut off a piece of its under its foot and put it under a microscope and it was nothing but parasites.
Speaker 5: Nat Yeah, I mean people will like wash them and like hold them and cuddle with them and like put diapers on them and let them run around inside. I'm like, no, I'm cool. I'll take your eggs.
Speaker 3: That's what they're chicken.
Speaker 1: You said they'll cuddle with them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they'll cuddle with chicken. They'll like cuddle it and like rub all its furs and feathers or whatever and like, and chickens love it. If you have chickens that you've raised since babies and you've always cuddled them, they'll like come up to you to cuddle. But they're covered in filth unless you keep them like washed and bathed and diapered. And I can't understand why you would do that. They want they want to be dirty outside and like the dirt. That's what their favorite thing to do is like dust bathe. Yeah, I'm not going to cuddle with my.
Speaker 1: Chickens playing with me, right, I can't know.
Speaker 5: Like people are. People are bizarre. I see them like dip their chickens into like a bath and like foam brush them with like so open. I'm like, it's a chicken, Like it doesn't even like this tactically or just making it do this. It's so weird. They're cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm fine it. I pet one every once in a while and then I wash my hands.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's absolutely atrocious.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I mean we us as humans, we got to.
Speaker 1: Scale back at such okay, I mean we just were getting too far out. I've seen folks with a pumas' pets with all kind of like random like dangerous animals in their house. I'm like, dude, just can we calm down, you know what I'm saying. And then all of a sudden one day it just attacks you and you're like, I don't know what happened. I'm like, it's a wild animal, that's what you got. Eventually it kicks in in down. Baby.
Speaker 3: When I was a baby, my parents, in what can only best be described as early nineteen seventies parenting, thought it was a good idea to get a baby raccoon and how it live in the house with us?
Speaker 5: Oh God.
Speaker 3: And it turned out it was like a friend who had who worked at a vet and their baby raccoons.
Speaker 1: Someone thought it.
Speaker 3: Was a good idea, and I guess we had this raccoon for like two years. It would go like my dad would take it when he would fly airplanes and like he was a flight instructor, he would fly cessnas and things like that, take the raccoon with him, not in a cage, just like you'd take like a service dog. To just take the raccoon, just put it in the plane with him. What was his name, Bentley?
Speaker 5: Bentley the raccoon what happened to him?
Speaker 3: He died of cat fever.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know what that is. That's sad.
Speaker 1: I didn't either.
Speaker 3: I mean I just was always told he died of cat fever. They just told you, and and I guess the cat got cat fever and then but the the raccoon did not know how to deal with it. But like anything you had that was shiny, like a watch or keys or something like that, it would go straight in the toilet. So they had to put like locks on the toilets. You don't need a raccoon, It's what I'm getting at.
Speaker 5: Needs to be.
Speaker 1: You don't need one.
Speaker 3: They're talking about more and they rummage all night long too.
Speaker 1: What the hell? There was somebody who had uh around here? Who's got a possums? Possum page?
Speaker 5: I possums? At least if you have them outside, they're going to eat all the ticks, so you'll be safe.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between a possum and opossum?
Speaker 5: There actually is a difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of them is in the South, I think, so.
Speaker 5: I think it just has to do with territory or they're like slightly different what used to Irish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I don't want to stick my hand nowhere near. There was one time that I had one in the in the trash can at my apartment building and I was sitting there. I walked outside, now through the trash and the trash can, I said, I said, who I was with? I had like three roommates at the time. I was like, who the hell through some fur in this trash can. I look back and I said, shit, I said, that's a damn that's a damn possum. He had a possum to the left. So yeah, so I ke keeped the trash can over. Yeah, I kicked the trash can over and I went to the other side of the building and I looked in the side of the trash can. That thing was like this. But I was like, yeah, I'm gonna leave and hopefully you leave it I get back. I was like, I'm not fucking with you that thing. But a minute it scurries out, But you're gonna have a heart attack, That's all I know.
Speaker 2: So a long time ago, I think it was like ninety seven or ninety eight, when I was living in Boulder. I was living up on the hill and you know, in one of those houses with an upstairs and then like a basement apartment. It was all like broken up for all the college students. And we're sitting outside. We had a stairwheel that went down, and we're sitting on the stoop there and it's dark out, and my buddy, I don't remember if you lit a cigarette or flip the light on or what, but as soon as we had some light come on, we saw six fucking raccoons, at least six, like this big a round, the biggest fucking raccoons you ever saw, like walking right up to us.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we freaked the fuck out and ran inside two seconds, real thing, real occurrence. They were monstrous. They must have been on.
Speaker 3: Gu like, man, we got a we got a free meal tonight. Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, So you know the talkings or the major thing of the week, Obama going into jail. That's what I've been hearing a lot of let's Obama go into jail. But I mean, you know what I'm saying. It's laughable, but I mean that's what I'm hearing. Tulsa Gabber with the big drop, Okay, with the big drop, the collusion with the with the Russian spygate. He orchestrated it allegedly.
Speaker 2: The president doesn't want to believe, so doesn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it matters his true social meme of Obama running from the police.
Speaker 2: The funniest president in the history of presidents.
Speaker 1: So people are people are calling, Yeah, people are calling treason.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean what we think we think?
Speaker 2: I think I think we so much to start building a gallows as what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I think He's definitely committed treason.
Speaker 2: They've all committed treason, and so in three quarters of Congress, everybody except for Thomas Massey has committed treason for real.
Speaker 5: I want to see if it were ever possible, if it could even happen, and they would actually execute him. I just want to see the fallout of all the people who would lose their minds like this would be the end, that's their Jesus.
Speaker 2: I want to go back in time and pluck George Washington out of seventeen seventy six and let him review all the evidence and decide who's a trader or not.
Speaker 1: To pluck out George Washington. Oh man, Charlie, what you think? What'd you think Obama to jail? I mean that some rumblings I mean.
Speaker 3: He'd have his boxers on backwards, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, here's the thing you need to realize. They rated fucking mar a Lago and brought four criminal cases against Trump, a former president. Do you think Trump wouldn't have the scruples to do the same?
Speaker 5: Be cool payback?
Speaker 2: People are arguing that Obama shit is out of the statute limitations.
Speaker 1: Yeah what, Oh, okay, there is no.
Speaker 2: Statute of limitations for treason, so we'd have to go with treason. There's no other a charge you can go with because everything else is beyond the statute limitations.
Speaker 5: Because they're saying he has a natural immunity, and that's like because he was a past president.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing no, I don't think so. I think when the time runs out, time runs out.
Speaker 1: Hey can't you just do like New York did about a year ago and just say, hey, you know, if you felt like you got wronged in the past forty years, just come out and you'll get paid. You know what I'm saying, we did something like that.
Speaker 2: They can take a string of misdemeanors and because they were official, make them felonies.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear nothing about a trial or ar rest or nothing. I want to see right to the gallows, like no in between, no middleman, no due process.
Speaker 3: You got of course said no due process cor this this is a nation of due process.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's our difficul folks who don't deserve it. We are a nation of due process, all right.
Speaker 3: Anytime anytime you try to go against that, folks are like, but what about the new process?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We're seeing that haul over the place. But yeah, that's that's the that's the big leak nows. A lot of people are saying that this is a mister rick from a no.
Speaker 3: Epstein files, no client list.
Speaker 5: But it's interesting the grand jury testimony and documents from the Epstein stuff. So there's some Epstein documents we didn't have access to before. If that judge gets out of the way, and then they're also have just laid Maxwell coming out and saying whatever, which is highly questionable in sus no matter how you cut it. But there's actually a lot of movement there and all the people who are really pissed that there's like no Epstein lists or whatever aren't acknowledging any of that.
Speaker 2: So she's gonna come out and she's gonna make a deal. She's gonna get pardon, she's going to give over a whole bunch of names, and then they're gonna be like, yeah, so about that, and she'll be free because this probably, well here's the deal, Like she's you gotta think, worst case scenario for the for the pedophiles that she spills the beans. Well, she just met with the government, So what does that mean. That means the potential outcome of that could be their worst nightmare in action, or or it could be like the fucking Warrant Commission, where like they dug for questions that they were pretty sure they already had the answers to but needed confirmation of and then they could then they could scuttle the whole thing, you know what I mean. So I think that is another play they might be that might be at hand here.
Speaker 5: Supposedly, and of course it's like always whatever, it's their movie, they get it directed as they want. Supposedly, she has no option for any pardoning, but she has immunity for any new information she brings for so she's implicated in crimes that she then gives testimony about. She can't be charged again for anything already.
Speaker 2: She's in like a fucking glorified pilates class that they call it jail. So I don't know nothing about her.
Speaker 5: Fucking fluff piece about her on New York Post or whatever. There was some some January sixth rioter went to the same exact prison was her cell made and then came out and was like, she's you know, she's weird because she's a child moleister, but also she did really good things that was helping people in prison class. I'm like, why are you running a fluff piece about just laying maxwell right now? And then she's about to do this, So it does make me think they're gonna give her a part and they're trying to sort of like soften soften the blow there.
Speaker 2: But Epstein is just a fucking mess. It is a goddamn mess, and nobody knows how to deal with it. That's the deal.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make it.
Speaker 5: They're gonna make her a victim killing pedophiles. Yeah, she was just a poor woman who was caught up by this angry bad man.
Speaker 3: She got victimized. Patriarchy that's it right there. She didn't notice all she could say. It's like, you know, he said I had to do it, and it's like, you know, man with power, you know how they do, and then.
Speaker 2: That be it.
Speaker 3: Damn just laying I mean, let me be, Let me be your counsel for you days. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh mean, I just stated that out there. And if she stay with that money she can pay. Is there some trust that I can get some money from? You know what I'm saying. I like, look, give me a million dollars. I gotta I got a good defense for you. H just telling the patriarch it made you do it, That's what I mean. That's that's the new ship right now.
Speaker 5: Anyway, then find young girls and giving them up to be raped.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what the patriarchy does because men are evil.
Speaker 1: Privilege, Yeah, you never.
Speaker 5: Had female privilege. You can do anything, even raped children and still make it a man's fault. How is it?
Speaker 3: How is it that her hair is in immaculate condition? Now, root issues or anything like that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 5: Constant? Constant? They get to go to the salon, pottery, walk around freely however they want.
Speaker 1: They probably got pickleball to that ragged game, probably got pickleball tournaments.
Speaker 5: Drugs, alcohol, It's just logical visits.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody around still visit visit her collogically? Does she have anybody or she was busted? Well, I don't think there were the guys she was dating, And I was actually just talked to Whitney Web about this on Thursday, that the guys she was dating was running a company that was mapping the ocean floor.
Speaker 5: Because she.
Speaker 2: Or they're looking for that's what these lunatics are doing. They're looking for alien ships on the bottom of the ocean or star game the Illuminati ship.
Speaker 5: Well, she's she's a submarine pilot. And that's one of the ways that people think they were getting kids to and from the island is they had a submarine entrance.
Speaker 2: I think they was throwing them out of the back of that plane.
Speaker 5: I think they both.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Him, if I was him underneath that temple fucking thing where I just killed the kids in the sacrifice, I would just have like you push a button and it opens to like an alligator pit. There you go, problem solved, thigs. Yeah, either one alligator pit sounds cooler sharks. Sharks that would have been the bomb shark.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm trying to middle notion right right?
Speaker 1: How these people got all this time to be profission and all this you know, difficult ship, That's all I'm trying to figure out. Y'all got y'all got enough time throughout the day to just yeah, you know, I'm gonna be a pilot. You know, I know how to fly a gent I know how to drive a submarine. You know what I'm saying. I know how to I know how to manipulate little kids and get into the Eyeand it's just like how you got how you got those times fishing in every firearm. You know what I'm saying. I can I can make my own pipe bomb with three napkins a plass that you know what I'm saying. It's just like you mcgover, a spy.
Speaker 3: From a family of spies, your dad, right, fib agent, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what it's got to be. It's just like, hold on, there's no way to just that you just be profishing and all this stuff because usually like things come up, like you know, like you got to have some type of job or something you know, like you don't have enough time. We always joke about this at work. One of my buddies at work, he said, oh yeah, when I was younger, you know, I did karate. I was good at baseball, basketball, football, I was great at soccer. You know what I'm saying, I did a little Bob. I'm just hold on a second, man, there ain't enough time in a day for you to be good at all that shit. Play guitar, played flute, play pianos. I'm like, come on, man, hey, one.
Speaker 3: Of these things just because you touched the antry didn't don't mean you were good at I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to say. I mean, I'm just just twenty four hours in your day, right. Except for that one guy who was telling people how how he can break his day down into four separate days, and you know, kick your ass.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, yeah, he's like, well, you see, he's like, I break I break my day. It said most people have one day, but you see from four am to eight at eight am, that's a day for me, and then from eight am to twelve pm that's the day. And he's like and by that time, I've got four days and you got one.
Speaker 1: So I've kicked your ass. I'm like, I don't know what I'm like that don't even make anything ship after you pulling me Coker ship, That's.
Speaker 3: What he was saying.
Speaker 1: He was saying that He's pretty much saying that I can get the amount of work that you get done and one day, I can do that in four hours. And so I do that four times a day, and so technically i'm three hours that guy to follow.
Speaker 3: Me on a day's worth of work and tell me you can get it all done four hours you do. That's what are you're saying.
Speaker 5: I actually believe though, that the vast majority of people that's probably true for I watch people my whole professional life. Dude, jack shit, I'm like busting.
Speaker 1: My ass all the time to do that.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm like, I know that I could do their entire day of work in like an hour or two, but they can't do mine in four hours at all. They couldn't do mine in.
Speaker 3: Like a week. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, you know it's both. But I think that's most people.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's all the gurus out there. The gururus want to tell you, you know, how easy life he is, and they're like, hey, you know, if you own thirty properties by the time you're twenty eight, you'll be great.
Speaker 3: I'm like thirty properties. I'm like, trust fund these properties. Oh no, you don't need that. All you gotta do when you turn eighteen, you just you buy I duplex, You stay in one of the uh in one of the places, you run out the other three, and then in two years you leave and then you you take the equity out and you buy you another due plate.
Speaker 1: I was just like, don't or just due plates. You're just hanging around for you to buy on the cheek. They just out here just chilling. It's like, man, man, thank god you came around. I'm looking to see you just do pleas for about sixty k Yeah, oh you know. I mean they're just hanging out, just ready to buy.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing wrong with him either. You just move folk right on in. I do no renovation and sat and stuff work.
Speaker 5: And it's always paye you never. Yeah, it's perfect.
Speaker 3: It's just like, yeah, min, it's easy. Thirty properties by the time you're by the time you're thirty, you say it, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah themselves? That Tony Robbins guy, I just remember a clip where like he just randomly called this woman out the audience and then got her to break up with her boyfriend, like right there on the goddamn phone, like call call them, And I'm like, what this ain't really much help.
Speaker 5: In your life right now, do it? What's the point of this?
Speaker 3: Come across like a predator.
Speaker 1: I mean, Charlie, you're you're in the uh, you're in the house and deal. I mean, it's just easy. Just you know, you a young man with no money, you just go and just talk, but just start buying some properties just like it's just easy, right, it used to be. It used to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the boom we we would give people when I worked at the Age Age Restricted Community fifty five and older, we joked that we would give an eighty year old man a thirty year loan, Like we didn't give a ship, it doesn't matter. We were doing you know, three percent down loans, FHA loans and stuff like that. So as long as you had three percent of the money down and you had her credit score was like not the worst you could qualify. Yeah, you could put like, you know by a three hundred thousand dour house if you scrounged together ten thousand bucks. Uh. There were first time buyer programs and things like that. Yeah, you'd be surprised. You'd see people'd be like, you should not be buying a house, yet they are and they're approved.
Speaker 1: So yeah so so so yeah they I mean, they should be buying that one. But hell, I mean, seeing how you bought that one, just pulled.
Speaker 3: Equity out of that house and just buy you another one. And they just pulled equity out and then buy another one.
Speaker 1: And that how it works. You just keep pulling equid, just keep buying in it.
Speaker 3: I know did that with industrial buildings, and he made himself a fucking fortune doing that. And I because I asked him, how did you get all these buildings? And he's like, the first one I bought, and then I borrowed against it and bought this other building, and then I kept those for like two years and then so that they were generating money. Then I borrowed against both of those and bought this third one. Then I borrowed against those and bought this fourth one. Then I just kept doing it and doing it and doing it. And he's like, and then I had like a relationship with the banks. They just didn't go. He's like, they just didn't give a shit. I wanted to buy whatever I wanted to buy it. They were like, yep. So some of it is like having money to make money, and some of it is getting a formula, and and some of it is just duration, you know, just it just takes a while, takes long enough. But that dude had a million square feet of industrial space at fifty dollars a square foot. And this was in nineteen ninety eight, so it's probably I don't know, one hundred million dollars worth of warehouses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and every.
Speaker 5: Or sell it, you're foxed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. If you if you're borrowing against your entire network of properties and you can't find somebody to come in and move into your place, and you're just spending money, you'll you will lose that one, and you could you could lose more. I mean, I mean, there's just there's there's ways that your empire could fall apart if you get too leveraged. But but if you've got a formula, I think you can you can replicate that. Just don't get too crazy. There's also tendencies to want to like do more and more and bigger projects and more projects at the same time, and that I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So for every one guy that it worked for it, there's probably thousands of people who who went under after the first one.
Speaker 3: Well, like home renovations as an example, is super popular, you know. Like I said, my partners who have the show, Uh, they didn't.
Speaker 1: They weren't like new to it.
Speaker 3: They didn't like I just decide that they were going to start flipping houses and then get a show like they'd been doing it for years and years, and the show found them. They didn't find the show. In fact, the show found them twice. The first time they said no, the second time they said yes. And so you watch it and it's like you get a problem, you who have a you know or you know, you identify the house. It's just a very straightforward formula. There's a problem. Halfway through, it's going to submarine the entire thing, and then at the end you figure out a solution to it. And you always make money. And that is great if you are if you're going off of television math, it's not the best because we found this when we started doing renovation projects for other people, which was they're like, well, wait a second. On the show it says that you did this kitchen for seven thousand dollars. It's like, yeah, it doesn't have labor in there because we did it for us. If I I do it for you, there's gonna be labor. That seven thousand dollars kitchen is now going to be like twenty three thousand dollars. It's not We're not doing bargain kitchens. It's not some glitch that you just that we just discovered. It's like, we get contractor pricing, we get wholesale pricing. We have vendors that we've worked with for a long long time, Like we get great deals. We had Marble guys that were giving us stuff in exchange for being on the show, you know, I mean like we were getting smoking deals and so like the math works really well when you've got all those things. But if they took my partners, who are great at renovating houses and moved them from Las Vegas to Atlanta, they wouldn't be able to just necessarily go in there and make a profit right away. Because part of what makes the whole thing work is the network that you've built with your local contractors and subcontractors and things like that, like the relationships you have and the deals you get, and that comes from time. So like you've got to kind of work this for a while and get good relationships with people and do everything that you need to do in order to become a like a wholesaler or you know event you know, get vendor status, so then you get different pricing in certain places. And so like there's a lot to it. If you just watch TV shows and go I'm gonna go renovate, I'm gonna buy a house and renovate it, you were you were walking into a potential catastrophe. So like i'd be very careful of that, especially if you time the market wrong, which is possible right now because we're it's been pretty brothy. So like you can make money renovating houses even if the market's going down, but you have to be really fast and super efficient and know exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 1: It can't be your first time around. So like, yeah, but that's the state. There's no doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can make money. But that's the issue.
Speaker 1: People. God, they just put it. They put it out on TikTok, Like it's just like why.
Speaker 3: Are you doing it? Man, It's just like there's nothing, just you just do it. I've got the info. I'll take you the info. Well, i'll take you part of the info. Phenomenal fee. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Course, same lie, like fallacy as always. I remember when I worked for these really wealthy people and they just assumed that I was stupid or lazy, otherwise I would be as wealthy as them. And so they were like constantly telling me shit that was so obvious about life, and like asking me shit that like didn't make any sense unless you thought it was a retard. And I just realized, like oh, to them, like I either only reason anyone doesn't have money is they're stupid or lazy. And I'm like, so, it's just this lie that like you can't you can't start low, right, you have to everyone has the equal opportunity, and then like it's your fault if you don't have it. It's like no, if you look at well, I don't know what, ninety eight percent of rich people they started rich and they've got richer, but like ever gets rich.
Speaker 2: Studies also show that the ability to make money is more personality driven than it is intelligence.
Speaker 5: That makes sense to you, because stupid people rise to the top has nothing to do with them tisions.
Speaker 1: Look at all these streamers getting these key deals.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you, man, some of them, they ain't a whole.
Speaker 1: Lot going on on them. I'm just like, like, y'all ain't even talking about that. And y'all, I mean for people just like falling over themselves. And they got girls in there, and I was they just start shaking the ass and they just be like, is it is something happening here or it's just like a house party.
Speaker 2: I'm like, her, what you mean?
Speaker 1: But you look up there and they'd be like, oh yeah, they just got a twenty million dollars deal from Twitch. I'm like, for what, I'm like, hold on a second. I was like, but maybe maybe they've got something of substance in here somewhere, and I'm looking for it. I'm looking for a giggle or something. You know what I'm saying. I mean, at leeds to be entertained slightly. I'm just like, it ain't there. And so they just got people just following them around like who is it? Neon the neon guy, I'm just like, like, the dude's weird and awkward.
Speaker 3: I'm just and they're like, yeah, man, this this dude, this dude is great. I'm like Neon, I'm like, man, the dude's a loser man. And look, I mean it's all good. He's making his money.
Speaker 1: A God bless him, because my god, all that's gonna take is for one chick to take him all the way to the cleaners. And it's just gonna take one. And one's out there lurking. He ain't fell all the way in the trap yet. But you know a lot of these guys, they get the money, they get the fame, and then here comes the women. And then with the women, the heck, there goes the issue because they're not used to dealing with them. And so within that those women that she's the one they got down fall Hey looking at look at them shen and sharp. But he just settled with that chick report saying she got twenty.
Speaker 3: Three million dollars.
Speaker 5: Who is she?
Speaker 1: Wait, she retired from OnlyFans. She retired from only fans. Like like the minute they sattled, She's like, I'm announcing I'm retired from only fans. I said, who, she got a lot of money if she were tired. I knew poser Hoe that's what she is. I knew it.
Speaker 3: I'm like poserant.
Speaker 1: When they when they throw the towel in that quick, I'm like, Yep, definitely poser has without a doubt.
Speaker 3: But twenty three million just for Shennon Sharp to hit it a couple of times, I'm like, that was a bad deal.
Speaker 1: If you were looking.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for a different flavor, man, it's so many places where you can get flavors on the cheap.
Speaker 2: Bro he can get a million dollars a night hooker a bunch of times that cost him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no, none of them costs a Megian.
Speaker 2: I don't think there are any million dollars a night hookers. I really don't think so there's one hundred grand in night hooker.
Speaker 3: I don't even think that that is. I think. I think on the high end. I think on the high end you might have ten fifteen geeves.
Speaker 2: Brou where you been new No, that's.
Speaker 1: If you spend multiple hours with them.
Speaker 2: I ain't they make your book like a weekend. If they're real high end, they make your book a whole weekend. No, sir, for like two and a half two you know, two days, three nights kind of thing.
Speaker 1: If I just need different flavors, I'm just gonna go to Nevada. I'm gonna go to Amsterdam or something, you know what I'm saying. If I just need a different flavor, because that's all I'm looking. If I'm tied of the strawberry ice cream, but I need a little different flavor.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Seems to think it'd be about ten thousand on the high end.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I think maybe twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but I'm trying to take you. See, you got in your mind that there's a whole lot of them out here who were able to over to get that price.
Speaker 3: You understand how.
Speaker 2: Many t there's a lot of ugly billionaires out there.
Speaker 3: M yeah, I ain't got to spend up ran for those slice.
Speaker 1: Your microphone is so fucking loud, Corey, is it loud? That's always? I feel like here.
Speaker 3: With all my roaches, I feel like I have roaches in my ear.
Speaker 5: Drove the earwag out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, said, I know, yeah, but one but ship yeah, yeah, but uh, you're give a twenty twenty three million. Yeah, twenty three million, I mean three million bucks. There's a lot of money if you didn't do anything wrong. Yeah, well she wanted fifty. She wanted fifty. He said he would give her ten. He said, no, we're going to court. So they set up for twenty three.
Speaker 2: The last million would have been a good deal for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's been a fabulous deal.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a good deal. I mean, I mean we talking about she was out there in moments that she enjoyed.
Speaker 3: She was there. She was there for the for the ald, That's what she was there for. Though nobody hit me with this she maybe is she one of these chicks that's claiming that she put a strap on and fucked Shannon Sharp in the ass for it or what?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, it's the other way, right.
Speaker 3: You know. The word on the street is that he's a little zesty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gets thrown around a lot, though. That accusation gets thrown all kinds of people, So who the fucking knows.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's been thrown on him that he's on the down lid, that he's on the down lid. In a Dwight Howard sort of way.
Speaker 1: If you know what I'm saying. Yeah. Yeah, And they say it's more likely for black men to be on a download because it's like.
Speaker 2: Because it's not very gangster.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not gangst at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we talk about Tupac and all them and they're all gay.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's actually like how gay.
Speaker 2: Most of Yeah, that's okay to be a gay gangst I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in actuality, they were all in the closet.
Speaker 5: Because raped his children. I'm like, if you look into that shot side of like hip hop, it's really fucked up. There's all these kids who are like around too young, right, they're like Diddy style, like justin Bieber's style, and then and then they become gay and they become gay rappers. There's like you Tube got like washed of everything cool. There was like entire documentaries exposs of like how much painus there is an industry.
Speaker 3: And so mhmm, what do what do we make of Michael Jackson? Yeah, because you know there is that video of LaToya Ship talking to him and talking about how he's a pedophile. But if you notice where it was filmed from, it was live from Tel Aviv. She was there with her husband who was beating the ship out of her apparently. So I think that there's some I think that maybe, you know, well, there's questions about his his writing of a song about Palestine in ninety three, getting on the wrong side of his record label, and then the allegations start about that right afterwards. And I suppose it's feasible because Michael Jackson is Michael Jackson after all, and he's not doing himself any favors by building fucking amusement parks and hanging out with chimpanzees and children, you know, says he they.
Speaker 5: Said he did not. They were all like set up to say that he did. But all of them have gone out and say that he did not touch them, and he never heard them. So they had their parents were put them up to it, or like they're whoever put them up to it? Right? And also he has the pattern of someone who was horribly abused as a child and therefore has those oh yeah, right, interrupted you know what do they call it? Arrested development? Right, So he stays in this childlife state of mind. So he builds this park because he wants to experience his childhood and he wants to hang out with children because he's mentally and emotionally a child, but he's not like harming them actually, right, But then it's really easy to like character assassinate him because he's fucking weird because they raped him to death when he was a child, like dude, and the stories about him being passed around at like boardroom parties and stuff by his dad or the worst shit I've ever heard of, any of this stuff that's dark and like pizza gateish or whatever. Like his shit is the worst shit, so gross, so horrible. His dad should be fucking ripped apart by demons. What an awful human that.
Speaker 1: You can sing as though I'll tell you that it was great.
Speaker 5: He was a hero of the world.
Speaker 1: I mean he could, he could really get it done. I don't know that does that music injury music industry in Hollywood, but I mean, if you're in there, what you see now, I think there's there's more likelihood now that you can avoid that because of social media. So there's a lot of people who are actually getting getting their their music out, like via TikTok and stuff. So they're actually not even signing with any of these labels anymore. Oh, they're staying away from the labels.
Speaker 3: You'll be tapping them on the shoulder at some point. You'll have to deal with them at some point, right Corey.
Speaker 5: Oh man, they'll shut you down somehow. I mean, it's so easy for them. They're just like turn off the algorithm, like delete your channel, like put out any sort of questionable thing about you. Spread that everywhere with a different algorithm, like your toast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They what they tried.
Speaker 3: They tried to do that with the old Morgan when he said uh, when he said nigger.
Speaker 1: They tried to do.
Speaker 3: That with him.
Speaker 1: It didn't work, like at all. He might be the most popular artist right now. Who is it, Morgan Walling? I don't even know who this is, Morgan Wall?
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: They had a recording, Yeah yeah, they had a recording with his friend and they you know, they were drinking whatever and he's just like, hey man, come over here, Nick, and they and they put it out like it's almost like his friend was put up to it, like like somebody from the from the press was like, hey man, I get I get you a thousand dollars for that for that am you know that footage you got? They put out us like, oh, you know, they were we're going to strike his music from Apple, and he's he can't go to the Music Awards and all this stuff, and bo, he's just taking off in popularity. Bo.
Speaker 3: The women love him.
Speaker 1: I mean, they just they fall to pieces Morgan walling, but they they fall all the way to pieces man selling that all over the place. But he was singing so much he had to he had to cancel them of his shows because he strained his voice. That's something like it was like back to back. The back is like night after night after night after night sold out. So so yeah, they'll try to assassinate you one way or the other.
Speaker 3: But if you've got if you've got a good product that.
Speaker 1: The people won't, then it's it's hard to get rid of.
Speaker 3: That's what makes me so uh, I don't know, suspicious about the death of Michael Jackson, because he was a product and he was worth more to them alive than dead. On the you know, on the stroll, sewing his ass on a tour, live video whatever, I mean, you know, they can make that dude dance for a long long time. And the fact that he was out taken out early, I know, he he was having contract disputes. I know, he was having lawsuit issues. I know he was involved in ownership stakes of not just his music but of the Beatles, uh copy copyrights, so like publishing.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: You know, now you're starting to play with fire like that, owning publishing rights, I think got him made me killed.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought. Like he was actually about to get full ownership of all his own shit, which he would no longer be profitable for them. And he's so powerful. His voice is powerful, people listen to him. I didn't even realize how much the world adored Michael Jackson until he died, and at the time people were in deep mourning. Everyone was crying. It was like they knew him. And I was like what, And I thought maybe it was just the res right, And then I realized it was like all poor and brown people in the world. I thought of him as this like really hopeful character, right, who, like I don't know, had something to offer them. So I didn't realize that tell them. So he was really powerful and he was about to get control of himself for the first time ever.
Speaker 1: That's a reasonakes yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he was that dude.
Speaker 3: There ain't no doubt about him. When they came to music, he was that guy.
Speaker 1: Not only but his music, but the stuff he wrote for other people.
Speaker 3: He had kind of a Bob Marley character characteristic where it was like just music that people are like, Oh I don't like reggae, but I like Bob Marley, or oh I don't like dance music, but I like Michael Jackson. Like I like back when he was black, I like him when he was Mocha, I like him when he was albino.
Speaker 1: I like the transition the wall to out of my fucking mind. What's crazy is that in the music industry, if you talk about the R and B side, if you ask all the artists over the past thirty forty years, who was the best R and B singer of all time, they would tell you R. Kelly And it's not close. Yep. The multiple I'm talking about I'm talking about being because they don't not only talk about all the hits he wrote, but he was writing stuff for everybody else too. He was like, man, you thought people had their own music, No, they had R. Kelly's music like they were like when it came to writing songs, it was like he was that d so was he framed without a doubt. Well, it's kind of tough when he had that footage.
Speaker 3: The footage was tough.
Speaker 2: That wasn't him. It was all greeny anyway.
Speaker 1: Hey, I ay, I maun a.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I got my money on the greatest R and B singer of all time actually being a white dude. What do you think about that? What do you think about Michael m motherfucker? What do you think about Michael?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, okay, okay, Michael McDonald, he ain't no sloouts, He ain't no slouts. There no doubt about black people.
Speaker 5: Black people are like white.
Speaker 3: People have no soul except for Michael McDonald, because that dude is totally different. Watching a lot of stuff of nineteen eighty two at the Greek Yeah, man, that reminds me of like in the early seventies, do bees set late seventies, early eighties solo stuff all throughout the eighties.
Speaker 1: Dude, Michael McDonald's a motherfucker. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a captain of the SS yacht Rock yacht Rock.
Speaker 5: Okay, I keep hearing about yacht rock in my old age.
Speaker 2: There's a documentary on muscle shoals.
Speaker 1: If you see documentary, it is an option.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. You need to watch it. So all this like blues and this backing band was getting hired to do all these like soul and R and B and all this stuff, and everyone kept thinking they were a bunch of black dudes. Like Paul Simon called them and said, hey, I want those black dudes you got on that record, and they're like, what black dudes? There was like a bunch of It was like four Jewish kids made all that fucking blues and soul music for muscall shows. That was like a found Lynyrd Skinnerd recorded with them. Everybody in the fucking world recorded with these guys. It's really an amazing story.
Speaker 5: I just watched the Billy Joel documentary, which also makes me old, but it was fucking awesome and I loved it, and I forgot how much I love Billy Joel. That motherfucker had like so many hits over decades of time. It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 2: Actually, Billy Joel's funny in the fish world because Billy Joel was once quoted as saying, because there's a competition for who has like the most money earned at Madison Square Garden, who has like the most sellouts and all that stuff, and Billy Joel said that Fish was some bullshit cover band, and so they played thirteen nights at Madison Square, didn't play one cover and didn't repeat one song in thirteen and thirteen shows.
Speaker 5: He definitely couldn't do that. He didn't play for one hundred consecutive nights sold out every night.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that is wild.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he holds the record for sold out Madison Square concerts.
Speaker 1: That thirteen days is insane because like, you don't practice all those songs all the time. No, like like once you do new albums, like you stop practicing unless it's like a just a standout he had, Like you stop practicing those old songs so to be able to drug right up.
Speaker 2: It's not back through there like two last if you just went through back the last two or three tours, they probably played four hundred songs or something like that. Like most bands will have a set list they play Like I love Cannibal Corps. I saw they have one set lest they play it every night for the whole tour. That's not Fish. You can go see a Fish four or five nights in a row and not see a song get repeated. And that's pretty standard.
Speaker 5: So do they have they had the same people the whole time.
Speaker 2: They lose anybody and it's not Fish anymore, sorry at all. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: They fish like and that's his thing.
Speaker 1: What would you say, Charlie Corey? How many? How many dudes are in the band for?
Speaker 5: What are their instruments?
Speaker 2: What am I being? Quiz?
Speaker 5: Drums, guitar, piano, voice? Here we go, yeah we go? Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah cool?
Speaker 1: Quis yeah good through the fool quis see if.
Speaker 3: You watching Corey Fish watching uh John Mayer Dead and Company Live show is recently while I'm working, got it going on? It like they're not bad, No, man, they're pretty good. I mean, it's it's a good fit.
Speaker 2: It is a real good fit.
Speaker 1: I like, I like, but like I've always liked Dead.
Speaker 2: But who's like Bill and Cruitsman and fucking what's his name? Bobby? Where that's it?
Speaker 1: Everyone else is there?
Speaker 3: And uh, Mickey's playing drums I think, or at least that he was in the stuff I've been watching.
Speaker 2: So he tours with wolf Pack and he plays at the small clubs. I gotta get around to see him Bill Bob Weir, Bob We're Yeah, So that's where I gotta go see himcause he does half Dead songs.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's good. It's a good show with John Mayer. But I watched the one that I went to.
Speaker 1: In Bolder where.
Speaker 3: Dave Matthews came out for the last couple of songs, which is pretty fucking great to have John may or, Dave Matthews and Bob Weir doing doing Grateful Dead songs.
Speaker 5: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: But uh, I don't know, man, how much longer does Fish have Corey?
Speaker 2: Like fucking twenty years?
Speaker 1: Can they still do it? Can they?
Speaker 3: Can they beat the Grateful Dead and do it until they have like the go Along Gray.
Speaker 2: Oldest one in the band is like sixty, so I think they got at least another ten years. I don't know.
Speaker 5: So what's gonna happen when there's no Fish anymore? What are you gonna do with your life?
Speaker 2: I'm weaning myself off as it is. They came here, I didn't go, and I wasn't even planning on doing all three nights for a number of reasons. Number One, they normally go to Dix, and Dix is a great venue, but Boulder, Like, I fucking no Boulder. I like Boulder a lot. It's not the kind of place you want to have fifty thousand cars drive into in a fucking day. Like can you picture of those cars on the hill? No fucking way, no way, and they're all you know, everyone driving to town is gonna do that. They're gonna drive around Boulder and try to get something to eat. It was gonna be a fucking mess. All I had was my motorcycle to get down there. It was like, this is a fucking chit show. So yeah, And I actually listened live the night before and it was okay, and once I see here's the deal. And sometimes you can catch a show and you can be like, Okay, I know what this whole run is gonna be about. And it was exactly what I thought. It was nothing special. They did nothing special for the fourth of July. No star spangled banner, no fireworks, nothing. It was like, what are you doing? Fish crazy? So yeah, I didn't go. I didn't really miss much. And so I'll go next year when they go back to Dick's.
Speaker 1: Well that's great. Seeing how you saving some money, Corey, maybe you can send some of it to the US government to help pay down the national dat I mean, and now it's set in in PayPal.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, hey, we take We're in this together.
Speaker 1: That's what I've heard that one before.
Speaker 3: So, uh, you send them a little bit of cash getting this dad?
Speaker 2: Now, Yo, I never got my I never got my twelve hundred dollars checks from COVID never they stole them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean you could probably throw like ten bucks to the PayPal link that the government gave you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, yeah, yeah, we got pay PayPal in Vinmo. Take Venmo too.
Speaker 5: This slave like laughing stock mockery. I think I've ever seen in my life. I like a long list of degradations. This is the worst one so far. Like, hey, guys, help pay down to debt.
Speaker 1: Like you made look what not me? Well, it looks like they're saying that this program has been active since nineteen ninety six. Oh really, and it has seen a total of sixty seven point three million in contribution. So somebody's been pitching in.
Speaker 5: Who are these people.
Speaker 1: They trying They're trying to get the debt down. Hey, this is for both God and the kids. You know what I'm saying reminded the teacher that they forgot to give him homework. That's who those people are.
Speaker 2: So I'm not worried about it no more.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We got plenty of money because the tariffs and the gold card and whatever other scheme Trump's going to come up with.
Speaker 1: He is a real griff.
Speaker 2: He's got some interesting ideas to put it.
Speaker 1: That way.
Speaker 2: They generated two hundred million in tariff money last last month.
Speaker 3: That's I actually like.
Speaker 5: This and doage combined. I can get behind. I'm down like, let's do it. If we're going to do something, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're trying to say you can do something else. Now it's a little bit easier. You see, it won't be as easy, but as before, you know, before it was too hard to send the money directly to the government. Now we're trying to make it easy. This is accessible.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Are they taking a big coin for taxes now?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not currently, not currently, but uh, you know, voluntarily, Holy ship.
Speaker 3: Charlie, throw yourself off a building if you ever voluntarily give your bitcoin to the government. This is for God and country day. This is this is the helpisode.
Speaker 1: We're in this together.
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, I didn't sign that social contract that you're talking about, you're just gonna happen. You want to get out of this, but you want to get out of the whole day what you want to wake up one day and say, you know what, that defence has been cut all the way down.
Speaker 1: To file away.
Speaker 3: I run my personal deficit a lot differently than the government runs theirs. So I'm in a better position to talk than they are. And I'm I don't give a ship what they do.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 5: I'm like, we commit less than you, We make less mistakes of something money than you do.
Speaker 1: Like, well, some of us deep, let me, let me let me harken today at fair some of us deep. But I'm gonna tell you right now, government kind of mimics his people. Most people are jamp tall sh It was money they're mimicking.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you this because uh, you're you're right. It made me think of this. I won't tell you the person who said it, but it was. It was somebody who was talking about having a subscription based service on uh your like premium content, you know, and whether or not you do it, whether or not it's a good idea to do it, and uh and his one of the things he said was never forget people will spend money on useless ship that they don't need and never use and.
Speaker 1: Don't think twice I'll buy it. And I was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: He's like, because because you're going, well, how many people would be interested in the premium? He goes, just remember there's a there's a big chunk that just are bad with money. I was like, Okay, let me defend those get a portion of them every month, let.
Speaker 2: Me defend those useless purchases. Like there's a psychological aspect. There's a comforting psychological aspect to purchasing, Like buying ship feels good for some reason. It just it's like Christmas every day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bought me something today.
Speaker 5: What you get?
Speaker 3: What? You probably knows the science behind this better than anybody.
Speaker 2: Hey, you all motherfuckers need to buy you'all motherfuckers need to buy this. If you got money sitting around documents, actually awesome, fucking go get it. There you go, that's my marketing for the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there you go. What'd you get? What are those cubes? So James Harden Volume nine, I want basketball shoes? Yeah it's hard. Yeah, So I got these? Yeah, so these are usually one hundred and sixty dollars plus. I got them for ninety seven dollars money girl, man, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I went to them. Yeah yeah, I wait when they go on sale. So so because I still got a few years left in my basketball career. So yeah, I went on and got days. I wasn't going to get him because they were the website already had him forty seven dollars off, and I was like, well, I'm not gonna get him yet, even though they got low stock, because they don't have that twenty percent off keep on yet. And then this morning when I woke up, it was like, hey, we're cutting Nation twenty percent off. I said, yeah, I'm gona get it.
Speaker 2: You know, I looked at getting some of them yeasies. When when when fucking Kanye's whole shit fell apart, Like you could have got them easy as I found him for sixty nine dollars brand new, but not in you know.
Speaker 3: Things like you know, I know.
Speaker 2: They went back up and keeps cool again.
Speaker 3: Keep that receipt for your shoes too, man, you know, and write that off for your health health care health.
Speaker 2: Also late taxes. Don't pay your taxes I'm a W two.
Speaker 3: I'm a I'm a W two.
Speaker 2: You put your refill out your paperwork and you just check the exempt box you can. They won't figure it out for like years, or you go to jail the shoes for like three years and then change it back and you'll be like, oh, I just got away with three years.
Speaker 3: Awesome, it's paying back.
Speaker 1: This is not.
Speaker 3: Is not but in or any legal and no type of advice at all.
Speaker 5: Here's what you do.
Speaker 3: This is entertainment only.
Speaker 2: So I don't mean I don't sweat the taxes because literally, if they were to actually go back and do my taxes for the last like fucking seven or eight years, I would literally owe them like fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Your money.
Speaker 3: You said an executive decision that you guys are calling it even I we're square, We're good. I get about about as much from you as I give you, and I like it that way exactly.
Speaker 1: I didn't vote for this. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not interested in voting. I don't need to be led.
Speaker 1: I don't want you're not looking.
Speaker 2: I don't want none of it.
Speaker 5: You don't want any of this fucking street like, go fud yourself.
Speaker 2: What fuck is you're not allowed to technically to opt out of Social Security.
Speaker 1: Scheme if there was one.
Speaker 3: It is literally the definition of a Ponzi scheme needy requiring the funds from new participants to the exits exit liquidity of previous uh participants. I don't know victims, I don't know how how do you want to define? It depends on where you are in the scale.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it when when.
Speaker 5: I loved that, sorry, what I was an asked for if you have like a retirement or a pension or something.
Speaker 1: Nope, did you take it.
Speaker 2: Out or do you just yeah, I cash it out. I was wondering that's what moving in Colorado, I ended up like there was there was that must have been a scam going on at the time, because I left in fourteen and I rolled my I rolled my pension over from one agency to another as much as I could, and my holdings like went up by like almost double in like a year and a half at the Shriff's office. So I don't know what the fuck they were doing. But when I I cashed out about twenty two thousand, and that moved me to Colorado and got me set up here.
Speaker 5: So I was thinking of cashing mine now because I'm like, I don't really trust that it's going to exist by the time I'm old anyway, so why bother with it.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. Stock market is in a fucking bubble of all bubbles that we've never seen in the history of bubbles. So I should take everything, really all assets right now, which is weird because we got high interest rates so it's usually don't see that. So but we have such an influx of money into the system. The crazy thing is like everyone's like when you look at where we're at, and like, I think I talked about this last week, but like the two hundred move, the two hundred week moving average, it's the most important fucking average in all of in any market because it tracks the average price over two hundred weeks, which is long term. When you get these big spikes and you get up to like a fucking stock market of forty five thousand, you've moved so far away from the two hundred week moving average. The faster it moves, the faster you get away from that two hundred week moving average, we always return to the two hundred week moving average. In history, it's historical. It happens every time. Every time there's a recession of downturn, anything, you're returned to that average. Right now, for bitcoin, that two hundred week moving average is only fifty thousand dollars. So you see that. When you want to know what kind of bubble you're in, compare the two hundred week moving average to the peak of where we're at, and that's how far we have to come down, which we will in all markets, the stock market, housing, everything is all in the fucking bubble. And so I don't see how people are saying we're getting this million dollar bitcoin anytime soon when the whole goddamn fucking economy is hanging by a thread realistically speaking, and like people are like, oh, well, people will off road from these fucking high risk investments into bitcoin. No, when you're broke, you sell everything, everything goes down exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so yeah, yeah, that's what people say. Who got money? Yeah, you say, oh you know, i'mon'll take it. It's all rampant. It is just like, well, most people don't have any money to all ramp into anything. There is no off ramp. That's what people don't realize. And the amount of people who would off ramp into bitcoin is as very few. It's not as many as people would would like to think any type of cryptocurrency. Actually, what they say, the percentage is of people who who own bitcoin in the.
Speaker 2: Globally.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I was about to say. I mean, so what's three percent of eight big you know what I'm saying. So that's this is what we're talking about. So yeah, yeah, Now if all of a sudden this got these got pushed or where we changed our systems went completely digital, that was one of the avenues that you could go into and you could start, uh, you know, transferring your money from you know, the dollars US dollar into a bitcoin. Okay, now you now you're seeing where you know it's you have gonna have that major influx. But for the majority of people, they ain't jumping in that ship, right jelly. They still don't even know what you're talking about. They still don't even know what you're talking about. That's a bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're correct, No one's really, no one's engaging. It's only a very narrow band and it's we're I was gonna say it's because we're young in hep where you know what's going on. But when you're neither young nor.
Speaker 3: Are we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Yeah, we're a bunch of old focused right now, that's what we are. But hey, you know there's there's some people who have made out like Bandits uh who invested in bitcoin and was able to to hold on until it exploded. You know. So you got that aspect, and then people want to They want to see a return, and so when they don't, when they don't see immediate returns, then it's it kind of leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. It's just sway it is. You know, we uh, we we usually want things instantly. You know, somebody goes to the gym. They went to the gym for a week, and then they go and they lift their shirt up and they're like, I don't see no ams yet.
Speaker 2: When I go to the gym, I'm gonna get abs in a week.
Speaker 5: When I was like sixteen, it was exactly how it was, like, Yeah, you got a lot of work, you know. I joined soccer. I ran every day for a week for the first time in my life, and all of a sudden, I was like losing weight and just like I was like, what's happening. I'm like, oh, this running thing is really cool.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The weird thing is like, I've struggled to lose weight in the past, but now it seems to come off pretty easy. I've just learned not to eat a lot. I did a three day I did a three day fast a couple of months ago, and I lost like twelve pounds in three fucking days just from not eating for three days. And it wasn't even water weight because it took me like two weeks to put it back on.
Speaker 5: So yeah, see, amazing unless your body's broken like mine, and then it'll make you gain weight.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That doesn't make sense at all.
Speaker 5: I'm a mysterress.
Speaker 3: And yes, this is.
Speaker 1: Said. It said, this is correct. Yeah, so uh so. Yeah, when we talk about all friends for people, and the only all franp will that will happen for a majority of people is what the government offers you as the off rand, that would be the off ramp most likely taken for the majority of people.
Speaker 5: Which will be.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: So I mean you gotta come to realization of that. It's a small pocket of people who talk about financial freedom as far as moving away from central currencies, and then everybody else doesn't care. That's just kind of the way it is.
Speaker 5: It's like, see, like what we could do to fix everything, and then everyone else is like, oh what fer.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, but yes, that's what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying, I'm trying to go watch my favorite uh my favorite basketball team they come into town this week. I'm trying to go watch this football game. I'm trying to go have this affair.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got, I got so many other things that I could be doing right now.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate that. I wish I could be. I don't really want to say that. I don't want to be less aware or unintelligent, but I appreciate the bliss you can have if you can just like live a normal life and be like happy and southside of that and not look behind the curtain, like I can see happiness there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to not worry about a conspiracy, to just be like just stuff happens.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we both we vote everybody in and they're out controlled by anybody.
Speaker 5: It's nice. Oh, The new thing is, uh, you know, all the Jeffrey Epstein stuff is all right wing, right under the left wing people have anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Pizzagate was a delusional q right wing conspiracy theory. But this is real because it's only right wing people who are implicated in it. That's the new thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's kind of like when I when I look up there and I see it's like, oh, well, you know, Trump don't want to release the files because he's in it. I'm like, boat, don't you The Democrats were actively trying to sink him. They were active in this.
Speaker 3: Do you not think? But if he was in in files in any way, shape or form to any extent, Boat and files have been.
Speaker 1: Released in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Because six in twenty sixteen, I didn't think he was a three. But even before, if you want to be honest, they didn't think it was a three.
Speaker 5: And even before all the chick got reel about Trump, the lists we had or the names we had, he was only on the flight list like once or twice. And it wasn't to the actual island or something, right, it was just whatever it was. I can't remember. It was so fucking long ago, but it was the least of like everyone else who's implicated. So I mean, there's something like interesting about that. At least I'm not saying the guys doing the farious things. I'm saying, I don't think he's actually involved in this particular scheme. He's not post on the walls of Jeffrey Epstein's office or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, we know what Trump. We know where trump strip stick is porn stars and hookers. Man, right, we know his stick. Yeah, you know I'm playing me. He said that that was escorts. It makes you happy, hey, man said, that's how I got now back in the day. I ain't doing that in this child stuff. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's just like, hey, here's my only thing.
Speaker 1: It's like I got all this money and I'm on potentially ruin my life because I want to mess with some little kid. I'm just like, like you, like like it has to be deeply rooted in you, you know what I'm saying, Like where you can't escape it, like you You've done all the work, You've done all the therapy, he said, I just can't get away from it.
Speaker 3: That I mean it's got to be like that.
Speaker 5: There's no escape. I mean, like path it's pathological.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 5: There has never been a single documented case and history of a pedophile reforming period. So it's just is it possible. I guess technically anything is, but realistically no, it's not even possible. You're a pedophile. You're a pedophile forever. This is why I say death sentence to pedophiles. There's no reforming them, so they just shouldn't exist goodbye.
Speaker 1: But there it is, there, the alleged de have sentence.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if that doesn't work, h we'll just have this possible hostile alien threat come taken. All right, that's what we got going on here. Uh, let me let me get this up on the screen for people. I mean I didn't know that alien threat was on the way. We appreciate this. Here we go, Here we go, God threat.
Speaker 3: To take it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, an unknown interstellar object. A shocking new study claims is this is this the is this it? Right? Here? Is this our interstellar object? Hang on?
Speaker 2: Do you think we pay more taxes that can prevent an alien invasion?
Speaker 3: Yes? That's a good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should. They should make a separate fund. Yeah, yeah, this is a uh comic three uh. It's a common three eye slash Atlas streets across a dense star field. This image captured by Gemini North Telescopes Gemini Multi Object Spectrograph.
Speaker 3: What is this something? Is this supposed to be something?
Speaker 2: Okay, if I close my eyes and I like squish them, like, I see the same thing.
Speaker 3: This is world class horse ship.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Dollars at work.
Speaker 5: They put up nightlight or what is it called light bright and they just put like a string of things and took a picture of that, like put it on a field of stars.
Speaker 2: I will say this though, the over the past couple of years we have seen it's it's like the boiling frog thing. The amount of UFO related stuff that's been injected into the public consciousness has been growing, like growing. I think this is how soft disclosure works. They fucking butter you up for years with various stories, some real, some bullshit, some who the fuck knows what, and then one day that leads up to people not giving a fuck or being soft to it, and then they come out and they tell us something or they drip it along forever.
Speaker 1: And then the president pulls off his human mask and it's king.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody back and watch the watch V from the eighties.
Speaker 3: Here goes.
Speaker 1: This is what they're saying out there, white. But I mean, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: You see you see it's it's it's it's this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is They say it's coming quickly.
Speaker 3: That's what they say. That's how you know it's official.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 1: I don't trust anything that they say about anything.
Speaker 3: Ever, because they're liars. They're all liars, and and maybe this is real and maybe we're it's sneaking up on us. But I'm sorry, Like, how many times do you guys get to be wrong? Get cut the photos or the videos.
Speaker 5: Like it's all or whatever again?
Speaker 1: But they say, they say, this interstellar object is the size of Manhattan? How did the fun Manhattan by this? How do they know that?
Speaker 5: They shot a laser at it?
Speaker 1: And they say, isn't that good enough? I mean, the guys here doing research. These guys are doing research, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just love their like, hey, there's a thing we've never seen it before. It could be a hostile alien. You're like, well, it could be like a cup of jello. I mean, why are we jecturing you're like.
Speaker 1: The jail. We don't know, man, it might be the predator. Man, it would be all right. If it was the predator, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 5: It was the predator, he had to like hunt all the politicians and then we got to see it televised.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they are right there. You know.
Speaker 3: That might be we could write one of those.
Speaker 1: Saw episodes, one of those Saw movies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my Stonehenge mystery may finally be unlocked. Really it was built in nineteen fifty four. That's a mystery.
Speaker 1: About that amazing.
Speaker 3: Under the thing that relying to you about.
Speaker 2: All right, So I got something. My mind was blown yesterday, and I feel like this is a perfect example of like Mandela effect or the future rewriting the past or some shit. But I can't believe the words are about to come out of my fucking mouth. And that is I watched a documentary yesterday explained how motherfucking Pizza Hut invented pizza. I swear to fucking I swear to Jesus Christ Almighty, and I don't even believe Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ that the American pizza company Pizza Hut is the inventor of pizza in America.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me explain. Let me explain something. You had Italian pizza, which was like a side dish. It was never like a main course or nothing. And it was just a little piece of bread that had a little teeny sauce and the little cheese. It was the little thing. It wasn't real. It was pizza, but it wasn't what we know is pizza. It was just a little side thing. And the motherfuckers who made pizza as we know it today for the first time in goddamn America was pizza hut. I almost wanted to jump off a fucking bridge because I pictured some goddamn Italian immigrant who worked for two cents his whole life, who slaved over an oven, who made some ship called pizza, and that's what pizza came from. But no, it came from two missed Westerns, one of them is probably a Jew, and it fucking came from like Ohio or something, and it's pizza hut. It's fucking Jesus Christ. Nothing is real just there everywhere. It's like a complaint.
Speaker 1: Oh, these honorary Jews are these like like like Doe's I don't.
Speaker 2: Know myke Google it is a fifty to fifty chance. Let me say that.
Speaker 1: Can I be an honorary g for the week end?
Speaker 2: But nobody had ever heard of in America, nobody heard of pizza before Pizza Hut.
Speaker 5: Pizza is addictive, I mean because it's a pile.
Speaker 2: Of cheese and they don't even have pan pizza. Back in the day, they fucking had some bullshit old thin crust, normal pizza. And then when they then they changed the game. They're credited with changing the game again when they made pan pizza. So they're like they're double heroes in the pizza world and they make the shittiest pizzas they did.
Speaker 5: But you know that actually a bunch of other people made it, and they just corporatized it and said they made it like people were doing it.
Speaker 2: It was different, It was different from how it was, not what they were doing at all.
Speaker 5: In Turkey we have Lama June and it's not pizza, but it's like Turkish pizza and it's delicious and it's not very cheesy. It's like thin bread and it has like minced up meat too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the style of like with a lot of sauce and cheese with a little thin crust was created by pizza hut. I can't fucking believe it. Like nothing, we live in such a plastic world, Like fucking Jesus. I'm okay with advertising real history, but when real history is faked by corporate America, go fuck off.
Speaker 1: Is for you guys that that was.
Speaker 3: This is a brand new thing. It injected into my life and it is fantastic. Are you familiar with Detroit style pizza?
Speaker 1: No? What is this?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about it? That's the sauce across the top. That's Chicago, Chicago, Okay, Troit sauce across the top. They opened a place not too far from uh where are new houses, and we just got hooked on it. And it is the best pizza I've ever It's like pan pizza, but it's it's it's like thick pan pizza, but sauce on top.
Speaker 1: I don't know the way they're doing it.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. I just saw I found my forever pizza at this place.
Speaker 1: I don't know for pizzas else you're in love, you know forever get a good pizza supplier, you do, I have like three, and I feel very lucky.
Speaker 5: But I don't eat pizza right now, But what have you guys had smoked pizza? I haven't either.
Speaker 1: I just saw it putting on the chalcoal grill.
Speaker 5: I don't know it said smoked pizza. I've never heard of it. It was a little booth were in line. I was like, that must be good if there's that many people waiting for smoking. You know, they all look as soon as fun. But I think that it is specifically put into a smoker to be cooked, right, smoked pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see how we're on the food topic. I don't know if it's the same wing in y'all's area, but I've noticed that people have rapidly moved away from the brick and mortar businesses to the food truck Like food trucks are everywhere now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's like taking off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's like it's like really taking off because all your breaking mortar places, like dude here and like this is I guess technically a city. It's not huge like a Raleigh or Charlotte in this area, but Greenville, But there are so many buildings in commercial buildings that are vacant and have been vacant for a long time. I'm talking about. I'm like, dude, y'all, I mean you you got to come down on the rent, right, like eventually you just got to be like, man, we just need to get an ass in here, like, well we gotta I know, you wanna charge somebody fifteen K a month for rent, but it's just like, but no, they building a restaurant fifteen K a month in rent, They ain't gonna ain't gonna work, you know what I'm saying. Hitting them for two thousand dollars a month, at least you making some revenue. They just letting the stuff see it and just rot like it's a place with the with the movie theater. Uh, and that movie theater closed down and then they've recently somebody else bought it and reopened it and put an Imax in it, even though the theater wasn't made for an Imax, and there's probably twenty buildings surrounding it empty, no traffic.
Speaker 5: They have to I'm just kind of like a rite off or something because I'm the same way. I'm like, why wouldn't you just let anyone go in at this point and just give you a percentage of what they meant? Like you're getting money.
Speaker 3: At least, you know, but help us out, Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you know, maybe you know the deal with just leaving the buildings empty, like not willing to come down on your prices or whatever on that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't I don't know, it's been like five years. I think it's viewed as a tax loss right off, if it's if it's empty, as opposed to being filled at an undervalue rent, which brings down the overall numbers of the building, which drops it into a lower category, and it fucks everything up so that in some cases they'd rather just have it vacant.
Speaker 2: So I think the market's on the verge of a crash.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the commercial real estate market's on the verge of a crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I think the office sector in particular because and and unfortunately it's not just commercial real estate, because it's completely tied to medium size and small sized banks because that's who does all the lending. So like, if the commercial real estate market has a couple bad years, the banks are fine, you know, they can handle it. If the commercial real estate market totally craters like it's doing in San Francisco, you know, in like a doom loop where you can't get tenants in there, and that brings down revenue, and then you can't get there. There's no retail because there's nobody. You know, COVID fucked it all up, but you know, they just they never got back on track after that. And when you start losing retail centers like malls like they did in San Francisco, you know, somebody gets left holding the bag. And when you're when you're selling off three hundred million dollars office buildings for a couple million, you know, for ten million bucks like you've you just have to acknowledge that there's we've got a huge problem. And I think that I think that when commercial real estate goes, it's going to wipe out the medium sized banks. And that's going to be a real problem. I think unfortunately, Like I don't want this to happen.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Uh, but there's a lot of like COVID debt that's coming due, you know, and five you know, there's five year leases that were renegotiated during COVID in twenty twenty and it's twenty twenty five now, and these are expiring, and these tenants are just like for out, you know. So I think that pain's going to get felt sometime soon and if it in and as we've seen, like it just takes one bank to go down. Unfortunately, it takes one big bank when you're talking about the big ones with a bad like derivatives book or something, and then it just starts pulling everything else down. And that's kind of how. I don't know, I just I worry about that more so than the residential.
Speaker 1: Real estate market. Well, the I've heard some people on the residential side are starting to just pull their stuff off the market in hopes that next year Jerome pals out, which.
Speaker 3: I thought, okay.
Speaker 1: So I thought the Federal Reserve was was completely separate from the government until I found out that the President's appoint people in the Federal Reserve. I'm like, hold this. I'm like, I'm like, I thought that they're not part of the government, but us as the government put the people in it. I'm like, huh, I'm confused about what we actually got here, Like what is this actually so when you said that we're thirty seven trillion dollars in debt, but because y'all put the people in there, that run it.
Speaker 3: So who are we indebted to Christians? Why nothing's collapsed because it's like fake It's to be like a fake collapse.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, my friend. Yeah, but but people are people are pulling their listens because they believe once Jerome pals out and I think somebody else is retiring this allegedly, Trump will appoint to new people uh into into those positions and they're expecting anywhere between five to seven rate cuts next year.
Speaker 3: So people are wanting to hold out so they can get top.
Speaker 1: Dollar for their for their houses next year. But I'm like, both top dollars. Somebody got to have some money to give you top dollar.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like it sounds good, but the wages haven't camp up with the inflation of the houses. That is the issue, that is the number one issue in America is housing. Yeah, that's it. Because once that takes you know, fifty sixty seventy percent of your income, bo everybody else they go wonder because you need disposable income. Everybody wants to spend money. They want to You're not giving them the avenue to spend money because the house has cost too much, the rent costs too much. That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm like dumb. I'm like, oh my god, And of course we got that. You know, it's the loop and we're part of the loop as well.
Speaker 1: Because it's like, oh wow, yeah, my property went up one hundred thousand dollars. That's great.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's not good at all, man, It's terrible. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's horrendous. You know, nineteen fifty bill house that ain't worth nothing. You ain't renovated or nothing. You know what I'm saying. The foundation is about to fall in. And also just because they built some new stuff in the area. Oh yeah, mine's worth one hundred thousand dollars more now like it's old and Rickedy, No, it's not. It's not worth anything. But you know, folks champion at how much equity they ain't pull out and stuff. I'm like, you know, that's a doom loop that they want you to go into because the people in private equity and black Rock and all that, they got infinite cash. And so you know what I'm saying, it's just like sounds good. I mean, at any point in time, you flub up. It's all ours now.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, we're selfish and work. We're kind of built to be selfish because we're about self preservation, and so people don't look at this as a whole. It's like, Okay, I went into an area and I built a four hundred thousand dollars house. So now these other houses in the area, they're gonna go up in value because now we started building four hundred thousand dollars houses in the area. But we're not thinking that these people might have been lower income. Now they can afford the property taxes because now the property tax is gonna go up because of insurance gonna go up. So it's just like we put ourselves in our own doomlee. It's so fortunate. I mean, the government ain't really got to do a whole lot. Sometimes just got we just got. They just got to give you the remote They just got to give you the remote control. They'd be like, here you go, go watch what you want to watch.
Speaker 3: There you go and what yep yep.
Speaker 1: There gonna be saying hey, and you I will let you press the button yourself and then they'll have a solution for you down to ray not a solution won't be great, Yeah, but it'll be your only solution. Which is why, which is why younger kids are calling for socialism. That's why they call that's what they're calling for it.
Speaker 3: Like, but I can't afford nothing, no way, What difference is that make?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They like work hard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, work hard?
Speaker 3: What wan work hard for?
Speaker 1: Dog? I'll work hard.
Speaker 3: My entry level position is forty five thousand dollars. That's getting me nothing. I can't even stay in the city where I work at. I can't even stay there. I gotta go an hour outside the city and stay in some and stay in a rundown hills all I have to do.
Speaker 5: All those cushy latte yoga jobs dried up like they don't know where to go now.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, so yeah, people, people are pulling off the market. I've seen multiple videos people talking about it. Some of the hot areas like a Florida, Texas, Las Vegas is one that's uh that's been hurting. They had a ton of a ton of uh real estate hit the market with not really any buyers. As Charlotte that that would be your area.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing I saw this week that was kind of interesting, is that, knowing that the housing market is kind of rough right now, Lennard, who's one of the bigger homebuilders, has been going into markets and undercutting houses that are already on the market, which is basically driving the driving the price of houses that are pre existing down. And I guess some people are aren't thrilled with that, but Leonard undercutting everybody for them, them undercutting everybody is what's going to basically drive prices down in a very short term.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and a lot of people tie their net worth into their house. Yeah, they're like, oh, yeah, my net worthy work. I'm like, no, you know, you got to sail that thing to get in and to really get your net worth right, like you got to seal it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't even I don't know if I've ever known anyone who's owned their home. Like, nobody owns their home. The bank owns their home. They're paying the bank to get their home.
Speaker 2: Eventually, he's crazy because like, I'm the assistant. Day is so fucked because I'm doing my osbald thing. And like his mother flipped houses like crazy, and she would literally go in and fucking finance a house with like one hundred dollars down, like I have like a fifty dollars a month payment. That's how it was then. I'm not even kidding. That's how the fun it was back in nineteen fucking fifty. You know, you buy a house, you fucking get paid one hundred dollars down and you paid whatever. People wouldn't rent houses. Like what I'm gathering is that people would buy houses before they would rent because they could buy it for a year or two and the process seemed a whole lot easier, and you could flip a house a whole lot easier than you can today. How many people are in the house if you buy or sell a house, how many people are in that process?
Speaker 1: Like a dozen in the chain, Charlie, you let us name, Uh yeah, quite a few.
Speaker 3: Well, there's usually two sides. I mean, there's always two sides to the transaction, but there's usually two sides to the representation on the transaction too.
Speaker 2: So one thing I also found is that there was a lot of guaranteeing of the sale by the pre existing owner. That seemed to be a big thing back in the day. Like the owner who was selling the house would almost vouch for you when you would go to buy the house to the bank, which doesn't mean shit today at all.
Speaker 3: No banks are clear sonner Prises.
Speaker 2: It's my brother in law. He's good for it.
Speaker 1: I swear it's good to Well today we'll close that on this. Trump struck a deal with the EU. Okay, as far as tariffs, so Europeans will pay one point six trillion and except fifteen percent tariffs after many So I think that I think that's the third point. I think that's what they're investing. Yeah, yeah, they did, Yeah, yeah, did it today. So you're agreed to buy seven hundred and fifty billion in American energy products, invest six hundred billion in new money in the US, and purchase additional US military equipment, and tariffs on many American exports will drop to zero, duties on most European goods coming into the US rise to fifteen percent. So that's what we got. This allegedly hit to day for.
Speaker 5: Most of that's best breaking news not passed into our prices. Right, most of the teriffs so far.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen any price in Greece is due to tariffs.
Speaker 1: Nike is the only one that did anything because they went their shoes on their shoes. Yeah. Yeah, so they actually did, like they actively went up five dollars, like one day, one day that shoe was one ten, the next day it was one fifteen. You're like, oh okay, so they're like really the only ones that actively went up. And you know, everybody was calling for all the tears, all the tears were going, it's gonna take us out. I'm like, can you give it some time before you say it's gonna take us out? Like for you know, it's all good no matter what. Yeah, it's all good. Well, you see what's crazy is that an administration gets in there and you have a subset of people that hope, that hope to have the hope that it fails and that it screws us. I'm like, man, when the folk get in there, Man, I don't hope that they screw us, you know what I'm saying. I hope that you know, at least they benevo benevolent rulers. My goodness. I mean you know what I'm saying. I don't want yeah, but they just people up there. It's like, you know, when they get in there, it's gonna stick it to us. And then when something, when something happens to tear stuff all you see, Oh Grandma, grandma social Security for four oh one k?
Speaker 3: Are your four one k looking? Now?
Speaker 1: Well, how is it looking today? Because it's been shot up a whole lot. I mean, ain't nobody. Ain't nobody making those videos today? Where those videos at real?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's your life too, Like you could at least try to for the best team, for the best make it good.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, it be it be your it'd be your pinchion too, it'd be your you know, state retired to Social Security team. It's just like, but it ain't gonna don't you want to hope that it works? Is that it just coming out like oh man, no, man, this knowledge is gonna work. It's gonna kill us. And you know, and I'll be glad. I'll be glad for what all these people have voted for him. This is what you voted for.
Speaker 5: I'm like, right, yeah, they're so delusional, Like I had this girl. She's a brilliant person. She's been intelligent my whole life. She's a scientist. Even as the whole Trump delusion stuff started, she didn't seem to get swept away in it. She seemed to have some sort of critical thinking life. Just the other day she moved to Scotland. She hosted a image of the one of the newspapers there and it said something like, you know, Felon in Chief is coming to visit Scotland or something, and she and her caption was like, thank God, I'm finally somewhere where the press doesn't have to pander and feel beholden to this person and they can actually criticize him. And I'm like, are we in the same universe? Like what are you talking about it? Sure there's some press that suck, No, but like they're all critical of him all the time, and has been for like twelve fucking years, Like what is happening right now? It was so bizarre. I'm so confused by it. Genuinely the weirdest thing I think I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. I think if you swap phones with two people, two very diametrically opposed personality types, swap phones, and you looked at their like Twitter feed.
Speaker 1: You'd be mortified.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do actually want to do that.
Speaker 1: I bet it is a different world.
Speaker 5: I bet it is, like I could show you right now, like thirty you know front pages that look exactly like that from the US if you want. I'm just saying they're everywhere, you just like the.
Speaker 3: Majority of the news, and it works. But it's like all of them.
Speaker 5: It's like all of them, even Fox, even Fox.
Speaker 1: Even even Foxes many they've been intentionally brought in detractors, you know what I'm saying, to put on these shows, you know, to give it a little spice. So it's just like, no, everybody everybody talking junk about them. They ain't no doubt about that. Like every show is devoted to talking shit about them. So it's like, I don't know where you all get that from where you know, everybody's praising them. It's like, and where are you getting that from?
Speaker 5: Anywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that's that's that's the belief. That's crazy, all right, guys. So we're getting close to that time, wrap up Day one, five fantastic, four first steps who came out?
Speaker 3: I we'll go watch it next weekend. Somebody said.
Speaker 1: That it's like not good at all, expect that.
Speaker 5: But I heard some people are saying it's actually much better than they thought, which is not what I accepted.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Yeah, there's a lot of I'm getting some back and forth a multiple things. So this is gonna jump right into the story. You're not really gonna see their their origin story on this at all, kind of like.
Speaker 3: They did with the New Superman and so, uh, I'm gonna see what we got, what we got going on with this with Galactus the Woman's silver Surfer, and we try to go from there on that.
Speaker 5: You can see Pedro Pascal make that blonde woman's husband a cook over and over and over and over.
Speaker 1: He is like.
Speaker 3: Her, want to do a hard drive check on that, dude. That's what I was thinking off about Pedro.
Speaker 5: Like the standard stooge too, Like he will just say any like appropriate agenda driven like statements that is required of him. Like I'm not sure if he's a robot or what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so's he's might really get out and see what we got we got so uh yeah, We're gonna tell everybody a few things here. Uh, I'm gonna do Cory's because he'd be acting up up here. Corey's dot org, Bloodyhistory dot substack and go.
Speaker 3: Buy his new book. He's a He's he's a two book type of guy. Now there it is, Bang.
Speaker 1: And Black and White, Lee Harvey Aswalt. Make sure y'all go pick that up. Corey didn't get it off Amazon? Correct, yep, Amazon dot com, look it up, get it buy his book. Hey, you can say it once it Go ahead and say it, Cory, just say by my fucking.
Speaker 3: Books waiting for it. Charging to let the people do some things where you can buy my fucking book as well if you'd like, ime in or listen to it. The audio book Octopus twenty three Houray and Apocrisy.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long that one is. It's not it's not twenty three hours, though, I tell you that much.
Speaker 3: I've got Jason Bassler on macroaggressions this week, and we talk about poll and teer and we talk about flock cameras, which are the cameras that are reading your license plate and what that company was up to and it ain't great. So uh yeah, I go check that out. And Activispost dot com, Naturalblaze dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, we got Landsey. Let him know a few things.
Speaker 5: I am at roguesoul dot org. Different different. You can still go to rogue ways dot org, but rogue sol dot org is the new domain name. You can find my books there, all of my services there. Everything awesome there, and that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Rogue Soul, Rogue Soul. Because something happened, something happened to your channel, didn't it.
Speaker 5: I changed it all to Rogue Sol branding. So Rogue Sol is actually the name of my corporation. Officially, go ahead, okay, merging.
Speaker 1: It, you know, so it's all we gotta merge. Yeah, yeah, So don't think it's somebody different. It is the Lindsey, the Lindsey Charman. You find there, we go uh and we will be here on my channel for the Foreseable Future for day zero on Sunday, So make sure y'all stopping by XQ four twenty dot com. I appreciate everyone being out. We're gonna be bringing you Beyond the Cue this week on Thursday, and then as soon as I watch It's Fantastic four First Steps, I will have his showtime with the Cube on that. So we appreciate y'all. Wan'll see yall next Sunday.
Speaker 5: Peace out,