Speaker 1: Five o five if they five GRC see talk station a vacation, I'm the dude man. Yeah, Well, I'm having problems this morning, practical jokers. I'm not quite sure my microphone was unplugged and duct tape up on the boom of the mic, and of course I wasn't paying attention to that, thinking that why should I anticipate something like that happening? Sabotage has come to the video five KRC Morning Show. Wow, okay, anyway, off on the wrong foot here this Wednesday morning, and a happy one to you. Let's see what we got going on today? Ay, right, George Brennman returns Restore Wellness dot org talking health with George Brennman with RFC should focus on George will be talking about that and dive on into that, and I'm still cautiously optimistic we will all be focusing a little bit more on our health. J just sent me the revised food pyramid from Babylon B. I think the bottom three sections were all meat and what was with the squid? Inc Anyway, uh, Jack advid. It is Wednesday, so we get to hear from Jack. JACKI be on at seven oh five as he always says every Wednesday, Marxists and the Marx Brothers. That's a topic of conversation with Jack Addid and I'm looking forward to see how he spends that one. It's always a joy to hear from Jack, So we will do that together at seven oh five and find out what he's talking about Marxist and the Marx Brothers. Uh and Judge edited a Polatan of the Feds and their own bribery. That's the name of or the topic or the headline of his column that comes out tonight. I'm happy that I get a column early so advanced. Thanks to Judge and Polatano for his u ongoing participation on the fifty five Catsey Morning Show. Just been doing it for such a long time, and it's just a pleasure to have them on. And I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I always enjoy hearing from you, so feel free to call Lein's. The morning show started off with My Back of my Heels five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three Talk or Go with Pound five fifty on at and T phones. A lot going on with Doges. We got a Democrat or we have a judge denying the efforts to block doge is access to, citing uh TO well to the federal records that Doge is looking into, saying hey, you can't prove any harm. I'm not going to issue an injunction stopping them from doing the work that they're doing. And the work that they're doing seems to be resonating with the vast majority of Americans polling wise, most people are approve of approving of it. How could you not spending tens of millions of dollars on transgender surgery for monkeys?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'll bring that one up in detail a little bit later, but first let's start locally here. It props to the WCPOS reporting on this to Danielle Goodman. Thank you, Danielle. Somebody has to do it. I'm glad they're still local reporters out there doing it. Doing what while reporting on Damilton County Sheriff Charmone McGuffey and her comments yesterday relating to the neo Nazis and Evendel and she wants Ohio lawmakers to create stricter laws in the aftermath of this so called neo Nazi demonstration that happened on the uh Well Overpass and even Deel, which connects even Dell in the village of Lincoln Heights. Apparently yesterday, she said she wants state lawmakers to implement, implement, rather harsher legislation for what she characterized in her words as hate speech, and also to make it a crime to wear a mask while carrying a firearm for purposes of intimidation. Well, let's layer this, shall we. Oh, you're a sheriff's deputy and you're driving around your cruiser and you see somebody with a mask on who's got a firearm. Again, I am not supporting open carry. I know it's lawful. I don't have a problem with it being lawful. I just think it's probably a bad idea. There are so many nervous nellies out in the world. You can carry a firearm, you just don't have to carry it open. So why invite the criticism, the anger, the reaction, the perhaps overreaction. There are crazy people out in the world who might perceive your merely open carry as an act of violence or intimidation, which is part of what her you know, request is to lawmakers, And you might have your own your self put in jeopardy merely because you're exercising your right to open carry. My opinion, I know it's not shared by a lot of my listeners. Screw you, Thomas, open carry man, open I open carry all the time. I know, I see it all the time. I'm just not someone who's supportive of actually, you know, doing it okay, But how do you know if you're the sheriff's deputy and you're the one responsible for enforcing laws and in a position to issue citations or otherwise arrest somebody, if someone is carrying a firearm openly for the purposes of intimidation, how does one draw that distinction. It might be legally protected speech, she said, but it's not okay. Huh. So that's her subjective opinion on what is okay and not okay in terms of the speech that's being uttered. But it is legally protected speech as much as you and I might find it ridiculous and offensive, but not okay. I don't like that speech. It's not okay. We need a law or we're gonna go back and start to protect I mean embracing the European Union's view of this, which we've talked about the other day, you know, making a false statement or a criticizing a government employee, sharing a tweet or a meme or something that repeats a false narrative can land you in jail in the European Union. Do we want to live in a world that's like that. It might be legally protected speech, but it's not okay. H Apparently, McGuffey said the Hemilin County Sheriff's Office has placed extra patrols and personnel in Lincoln Heights. She mentioned law enforcement would not be caught off guard and would know how to handle it if a similar incident happened again, with no explanation as to how, because following the protest, the law enforcement was asked, I mean the Sheriff's department was asked, even though police department was asked, and they stated in their news releases about the protest, while very offensive, what happened was not unlawful. Read your First Amendment now again, carving out something like walking into the street, blocking traffic or otherwise perhaps intimidating people in automobiles, which could be an offense that is sitable and props to Eric had called in and said he was one of the victims of that kind of abuse. That's different than just standing around and uttering garbage, which is why in the aftermath of this whole thing, both law enforcement agencies, the Sheriff's department, even though police came out and said, I'm sorry, you know, we didn't like what was going on. These were unannounced protests, but there's nothing we could do about it. Enter Charmie McGuffey. If she gets her words, then they'll get to make a decision on whether or not you walking around carrying a firearm was being done for the purpose of intimidation. I don't know how you prove that in court, and also they know how to handle it of a similar incident happening in how please explain and give us the details on that. Speaking with WCPO, attorney Joshua Evans said, a police officer would have to guess that person's intent, which is my point. But when it goes to court, how do you make that case beyond a reasonable doubt? Right, you can do a time, place, and matter restriction where it's not content focused. In other words, maybe you need an ordinance that requires you to apply for a permit, and that would be content neutral. Right, you don't have a permit, you can't gather here. We have permit requirements. Whether or not that interferes with your constitutional right to peaceably assemble. I'll let that work out in the courts, and I'm sure there's been a multitude of cases that have already gone down that road and address those specific legal issues. I don't purport to be an expert on that subject matter. I'm just saying, at least that will be content neutral. You have to go through a process so law enforcement knows in advance that there's going to be a group of protesters gathering and that there may be problems that right require law enforcement resources that otherwise weren't allocated to the area. Fine, I get all that he said a lot of times as ordinance are constitutional, but he said it's a ticking time bomb somebody that could be having a bad day, or one of those neo Nazis, or anybody that's doing speech that you don't like, which is again a reason law enforcement might be needed in the area where they otherwise wouldn't be needed because guess what, the Nazis applied for a permit to do their hate speech. We have to authorize because we can't do content based permitting, but at least we know that they're coming on the day and a specific time and what place they're going to be, so we can allocate resources. Fine. McGuffey said, this is a group of men who are intent on intimidation and hate tactics. Well, i'll give you the I'll give her the do that they they hate. They're hateful people. They're apparently white supremacist and or members of the National Socialist Party Nazis. But are you intimidated? I I guess that's a big question. She also noted, by all accounts, it's a small group and I'm not going to give them any satisfaction by saying they have any larger affiliation with anyone. It's a bunch of cowards, right, So going back to the initial question about laws forgetting regarding you know, wearing a mask and carrying a fire with the attempt to intimidate beauties in the eye of the beholder. Don't be intimidated by them. Recognize that, like Charmeaie, McGuffey notes, it's a small group with no larger affiliation with anyone, at least at this point. It's also noted in the reporting that they claim they can't figure out where this U haul came from that they rented and showed up in, which I find to be a little suspicious. Quo. We do not have any specific intel on that U haul as far as where it was rented from. Someone might even own it. I don't even know. We're working on that. McGuffey said. Now, as far as law enforcement works, and again I'm not going to try to suggest for a moment that I know how long it takes to trace a license plate and a specific U haul, which I do believe have serial numbers on them. That seems to be to be a reasonably easy thing to do. But apparently they have not done that yet and they don't have any They don't have anything to say for that yet. So draw your own conclusions on this. But I just get the impression based upon this statements and the request that we need a law suggests a lack of familiarity with the Constitution of the United States of America. Three two three Taco Ton five fifty on AT and T phones. I will be right back after the new.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: My name is Carle Tequila.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Apparently got some snow out there somewhere. We'll get a midday break from the snow. According to the daily forecast, and Channel nine very cold winter weather advisory ends in northern Kentucky later today. I have twenty two snow showers return about nine pm tonight, affect snow totals, coating the north by two inches. Further south, Ohio River expected to crest at fifty five point four feet, a couple of feet over the flood stage. We'll drop down to twelve degrees overnight twenty three of the high tomorrow, with partly cloudy skies and snow leaving during the early morning hours. Overnight cloudy, butt dry fourteen degrees for the low, and on Friday, mostly clear day with flood mornings set to expire at one thirty pm thirty three a high on Friday fifteen degrees right now forty five. Kerri se De Talk Station five two. Let's say, happy Wednesday, but a frustrated Joe Strekker and frustrated to me this morning given the problems with the equipment an ongoing concept here, and I apologize for that, but at least the microphones are not plugged in a working Joe's trying to gear things up so we can actually have an actual communication with Jack add at seven h five judgment Pollacktano at eight thirty.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, and I mentioned spending money on transgender monkeys, and why not just go into that one because it's kind of a segue into the stack of stupid. This, though, involves your taxpayer dollars. Oversighted House Oversight Committee Chairman Eli Crane, he's a Republican from Arizona, revealed it millions of taxpayer dollars were spent on transgender surgeries and treatments on animals. Two hundred and forty one million dollars of your hard earned labor converted into taxpayer dollars used to study transgender surgeries and treatments on animals. Former National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief who Anthony Fauci apparently was the one green lighting these projects. Crane, responding to the report yesterday, insane, right, Yeah. Previously a taxpayer watchdog called white Coat Coasts or Whitecoat Waste Project are the ones responsible for revealing these kind of things. Testifying in an oversight hearing earlier this month, senior vice president of that advocacy group. Justin Goldman testified that the two hundred and forty one million dollars spent on transgender animal testing is merely the floor of this research. Said a lot of these cases they involve vice rats monkeys who are being surgically mutilated and subject to hormone therapies to mimic female to male or male to female gender transitions, gender affirming hormone therapies, and then looking at the biological, physiological or psychological effects of the gender transitions. Looking at the effects of taking vaccines after you've transitioned these animals from male to female or female to male, looking at the size of their genitals changing, after you've put them on estrogen or testosterone therapies to transition them. Wow. He also pointed out there was a one point one million dollar grant of your money to give female labrats testosterone to mimic transgender male humans and then overdose them with this drug to see if the animals who are taking the test female animals taking testosterone were more likely to overdose on the drug then animals who are not taking testosterone. Science. He said it's extremely difficult to navigate the federal databases to uncover the truth going back to that had four point seven dollars in FED money that can't be traced because it wasn't specifically marked as connected with any particular given piece of legislation. So four point seven trillion dollars goes out the door, and if you want to audit it, it makes it impossible to audit it because Ogee, they didn't connect it to anything that was passed into law. He said, you essentially need a degree in information technology to navigate the federal spending databases to find any of this stuff. So what you found is we're not being very transparent with what we're spending these funds on, according to the inquiry into mister Goodman's research. His response, not at all, and it's by design. He pointed out, FAUCI funded about ninety five percent of the transgender animal experience experiments. Where's peda, Yeah, I'm just kind of asking for a friend, Where in the hell's Pita? And all this? Not that I'm a big fan of what does, but you think they may be out rallying and protesting in the streets that the taxpayer dollars are being funded or are using to be used to be funded transgender. I don't know monkeys five twenty six fifty five krs detalk station local stories coming up. Phone calls are always welcome. Feel free to give me.
Speaker 3: A call me right back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Corey, you're entitled to open carry. I didn't say you weren't. I just chose not to because I just don't want to stir the pod. Why stir the pot if you don't have to, He says, yeah, screw you, Thomas, I do open carry daily. That's fine. You're entitled to that. Nazis are also entitled to spew hate speech because we have a constitution that protects that. So, oh, you have a constitutional right, and they're a legal right to open carry in the state of Ohio. I'm just not that guy, and I'm entitled to that opinion. And so, you know, knock yourself out. I just listen.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I want to say I'm a lover, not a fighter. I don't want to encourage a battle, you know what I mean. I just why, But carrying concealed gives you the same option as open carry, and I like that idea. And the criminals don't know whether you're a concealed carry guy or not. Now, I know, they obviously can see that you're an open carry guy. They may be less inclined to attack you recognizing that you are open carrying. But it's a crazy place, this world, you know. That's why I always laugh when when you find out criminals kicking in the front door people's houses. You know, you got to have you have a have to have an extra level of stupid to be involved than breaking and entering into a household. Here in the state of Ohio, we have the castle doctrine, for God's sake, and a multitude of people do own their own firearms. So you're inviting getting shot. You don't have to prove the you know, a whole idea of eminent apprehension of grievous bodily harm or death in order to justify shooting someone who's broken into your home. So if you're a criminal considering that kind of behavior, you're an idiot unless you contemplate what I'm saying and then say, you know what, it might not be a very good idea to break into that house because that person could be armed in there and they could kill me. Exactly. Parent company of KFC, they're leaving their corporate headquarters in Kentucky and moving to Texas. According to Young Brands, about one hundred KFC US corporate employees in Louisville moving to its KFC and Pizza Hut global headquarters in Plano, Texas take about six months to complete the process. Companies said over the next eighteen months, about ninety US based remote employees would also be relocating. Young Brand CEO and a statement David Gibbs, these changes and positions for US substantial growth will help us better serve our customers, employees, franchisees, and subholders. Shareholders. But it's Kentucky Fried Chicken, not really anymore. It's now KFC. They don't call it Kentucky Fried Chicken. So words of remorse, claims of abandonment, and a shocking allegation with the highlights Tuesday, when a convicted killer pleaded to a Butler County jury to spare his life. Props the Valerie Lions over at WCPO for reporting on this development. Robbie Robinson Junior making dad proud, twenty five years old back in courtroom for the start of his sentencing phase, found guilty of dousing his father's fiance, Brenda Scott in accelerant in twenty twenty three, setting her on fire and killing her. Now facing the death penalty, jury has to determine if the aggravated circumstances outweighed the defense of mitigation efforts to warrant capital punishment. If not, the jury has three other sentencing options, life with the possibility of parole after thirty years, life with the possibility of parole after twenty five years, or my choice, life without parole. During his trial, prosecutors presented testimony from a dozen witnesses nearly a dozen anyway, as well as DNA video and audio recordings, enough evidence to convince the panel of twelve men and women that Robinson planned and committed the crime. Butler County Assistant Prosecutor Catherine Pridemore said during closing arguments last week, the state submits to you that the defendant at the time literally bottled up his anger in the form of ignitable liquids. He put on his clothes and a big puffer jacket in seventy plus degree weather, and that's when he attacked Brenda. He set her on fire, He set the house on fire. State did not need to prove motive, nor was it a basis to be considering in reaching the verdict. But they did tell the jury that Robinson allegedly disliked Scott and her relationship with his father, which fueled him to commit the crime. His defense didn't address that claim, nor any others made by the prosecution during the trial his attorney and they chose not to present a case. He rolled over on that one. You got so much overwhelming evidence that your defense layers won't even put on a case for you. You got problems on your hands. Five thirty six fifty five kr SE the talk station stack a stupid coming up. I hope you can stick around for that or feel free to.
Speaker 3: Call fifty five KRC. Why pay more for.
Speaker 1: Pursuit by forty fifty five CARCV talks to Happy Wednesday three seven nine fifty five hundred eight hundred T two three Taco Tom FI fifty If you have an AT and T found and don't inject yourself with butterfly remains seems like a straightforward recommendation, doesn't it please? In Northeast Brazilian state now investigating because their speculation that the fourteen year old boy who went into septic shock and then died. Did it because he injected himself with butterfly remains and they believe it's related to an online viral challenge. Pay attention to what your children are listening to anyway, David Neons take him to the hospital after his health suddenly deteriorated, began to vomiting and started and started to go limp. He initially told his dad that he hurt himself playing, but things deteriorated and then he ended up telling medics in the chemist that he had mixed up a dead butterfly in water and then injected it into his leg, taken to the hospital and then died.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: A lot of speculation in Brazil where this happened, rumors flying about it being part of some sort of strange internet challenge. Kid didn't explain what type of butterfly he had picked for this. Does it matter? Police awaiting a full post mortar result after opening the investigation of the claims, opening speculation, open speculation by the Brazilian media that he did the injection because of this social media craze. I think the word craze may be an overstatement. If they have a difficult time figuring out whether there is actually some social media trend out there telling people to inject themselves with butterfly remains. They apparently found the syringe he used under his pillow. His dad found it when he was cleaning up the house. His death made linked to possible toxins in the butterfly mix, which could have then caused his body to shut down as he went into septic shock. Apparently, the milkweed that a monarch butterfly eats as a caterpillar is actually a poisonous toxin which is then stored in their bodies. Although they do not know whether it was a monarch butterfly that he injected himself with. I think the fundamental point here is that don't inject yourself with bugs or butterflies. Can argue with that. Oh, local boy Claremont County Claimont candy Man accused of making explicit and threatening social media posts. Look there he is that Zachary Fox accused of mentioning a woman and her daughter while also tagging their church in some of the post. Debuties called to the victims home February seventh, after she was made aware of the post by other church members. She and this Zachary Fox went to the same church the deputies. Fox posted messages and videos of himself quote in various states of obscene acts while nude closed quote what the hell, most of which mentioned the victim and her daughter. Including those posts were apparently disturbing messages about his intentions with the victims. The messages were public, so deputies could see them. Deputies went to Fox's home. They say they tried. He tried to hide his phone and claimed he didn't post the messages. He eventually confessed because, oh, look, there he is on social media, which we've got access to. This year, he held on one hundred thousand dollars bond on charges of pandering, obscenity, disseminating, mattered, harmful to juveniles, tampering with evidence, menacing by stalking, and telecommunications harassment. Period.
Speaker 7: The biggest douche of the universe, in all the gallex, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche dump. Good going, douce, Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 1: Exclamation point and it's going to Louisiana, where a woman has been arrested for being accused of killing her boyfriend over an argument about ready breakfast food away thirty, said twenty four year old tam Marie, who Hubbard called nine one one Sunday about ten thirty in the morning, I stating that she had shot her boyfriend Joshua Jones in the chest. Deputies arrived. They found Jones unresponsible the gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Hubbard told investigators that she and Jones were arguing over the food made for breakfast before the fight escalated. She's been charged with second degree murder. Wow, you think it was worth it? Joe five forty five fifty five k CE de talk station Otor Exit. Now, I can't connect odor exit with that one unless the breakfast food stunk. When we get rid of that odor, Because does get rid of food, oders, mold, mildew, pet odors, human odors of any kind. You can imagine everything except the stench of politics. Odo exit is going to eradicate that odor for you. So get one of the oto exit products. Which one do you need? You'll easily be able to figure that out by checking the website out at odo rxit no eotor exit dot com and the products they work. I know they work. They've been around for twenty five years. It's a locally owned and operated company right here in the Greater Cincinnati area, so you're supporting a local company and of course being in business twenty five years, you don't stay in business that longf youre products don't work, and the products guarantee you to work because they guarantee them one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. If it doesn't eliminate the odor when you use this directed get your money back, so you can buy them with confidence knowing that whatever that smell is that you want to get rid of will be eradicated. Odor Exit dot com O d O r xit Odor exit dot com fifty.
Speaker 4: Five card Talkstation.
Speaker 1: Five fifty fifty five per see talkstation Happy Wednesday. Looking forward to having Jack adid In on the program later this morning, as well as jud Jennen of Poulatana. You can call if you want, Cory, you can call defend your right to open carry. That's cool anyhow, Uh why I guess I have to ask out loud for this one because and I know that the beauties in the I the be Holder. I'm not a huge fan of the Tesla cyber truck. I think they look goofy, but a Gold Tesla cyber truck. Hey, look at me, Look at me, Look at me. Nothing screams more that look at me than driving around in a Gold Tesla cyber truck. This guy in message usaid, said he's been experiencing bullying and threats over having and driving a Gold Tesla cybertruck. Which don't you expect doctor whomate Jorgi close Enough said he found a profane sticker on the back of his cyber truck last week. The words, according to Fox nineteen reporting to derogatory to repeat. He said he's now nervous about his safety as well as the safety of his children. He said his wife was horrified about the sticker. She was horrified, quote unquote, she was like crying and screaming out of her throat. Don't ever drive that cyber truck anymore? He said, Well, maybe she stuck it on there because she's embarrassed that she has to go drive it around a gold cyber truck. Do you ever think about that? Just the thought? When he posted what happened on social media, he said, instead of sympathy and concern, it's social media, man, What do you expect? Of course? More hateful messages flooding comments. Said the harassment over his cyber truck started after Aylon Musk endorsed Trump say he's worried about other drivers on the road trying to cause a collision. Somebody tried to cut me off while I'm driving with my kids, and three guys came out of a car. They just pointed to the middle finger and started screaming at me. Now here's maybe the answer. The reporting says the cyber trucks gold color serves as a walking billboard or driving billboard more appropriately for his medical SPA quote, It's a fancy, funky car that I think attracts a lot of attention, right, and it also might attract a lot of people making fun of you for driving around in a gold Tesla cyber truck. He said, I pursued my dream, you know, and now I'm enjoying the free speech. But with this taking a different turn that made me very concerned. He tried to trade in it, trade in the truck, with no luck. He sent Tesla a photo of the photo of the sticker that someone put on his vehicle. Representative said Tesla is not accepting cyber truck trade ins at This moment got a Orlando, Florida man arrested after you allegedly attacked an elderly woman and beat her daughter after an argument over a handicapped parking spot outside of a church just away. Charging Affi David says, an adult woman and her elderly mother arrived at the parking lot of Saint John Vianna Catholic Church September twenty fifth last year to pick up a younger woman's five year old niece. The older woman, the grandmother of the child disabled, and owned a handicapped placard for a car which your daughter was driving around five year old got in the cars. The young woman attempted to pull out of the spot. A man in a black truck parked behind them, blocking their exit and began yelling at the group of women. Older women told police that the man was yelling about the handicap parking and after her daughter showed the man the handicap placard, he still kept yelling that she couldn't use one placard on two cars. Man alleged that he was not going to let the woman leave until security arrived. Uh, don't be that guy. Younger woman got out of the car to try to explain the situation of the man and to express that they were trying to leave, but the man pushed her into the car and slammed the door into her. According to the affidavit, she tried to push the man away, but he punched her in the face. She tried to punch him back, but he allegedly grabbed her collar and threw her to the ground. The older woman told police told police to try to break up the fight, and the man grabbed her arms and pushed her to the side, leaving large bruises or deal stop when church staffed stepped in to remove the man. Are sharing the award. This morning, man sixty five year old John Phillips arrested charged with aggravated battery, using are causing great bodily harm, elder abuse, and two counts of false imprisonment. All right, like I was saying, just be happy you're not in the stack? Is stupid? Fivefty five fifty five KRC. The talk station coming up after Top of the Ron is George Brennan Studio Restore Wellness dot Org. George will offer his thoughts and comments on what RFK should be focusing on. We'll see about George after the top of the hour, hood we can stick around.
Speaker 4: Bring Trump's first one hundred days every day, every day, Promises made, promises kept. Fifty five KRC the talk Station.
Speaker 8: Six.
Speaker 1: I'm six fifty five KR see the talk station Happy Wednesday. One hour from now, Jack Alligen returns. We'll be talking with Jack about well why Democrats are still woke, plus the topic of conversation Marxists and the Marx Brothers. Fast forward to eight thir to Judge Annapolitano with the Feds and their own bribery, and back in studio, which is a wonderful thing to behold because I love talking to people in studio. George Brenman and Keith Tenenfeld who are helping the hoping to help people out with their you know, diets. Exercise Restore Wellness dot org is the website you can check out. We'll be talking with them today about what should RFK focus on. George Keith. Great to see you both again, and remember Keith is a nurse practitioner and he uh you focus on alternative medicine, therapies and things.
Speaker 9: Of that nature, integrating it all together, you know, west side medicine. If you want to call it. That is Western medicine. It's not a horrible thing. It's got great, great avenues for treatment. And then there's also the alternative options, which allow people to have access to really great natural things that actually work without harming themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, and I the trend now, and you can sort of see it unfold. I'm not some sort of stute observer and seeing this, but we a Western medicine tends to focus on dealing with the symptom as opposed to the root cause of why you have the symptom. You're in pain, here's a pain medication. Well, wait a second, why are you in pain? And what caused you to get the pain? That's kind of I think it seems to me at least, where more Eastern medicine sort of focuses on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Western medicine just you know, that patches the tire because it's kind a leak in it. But the rest of the medicine says, well, wait a minute, what's in your driveway? You gotta nail your driveway. You keep on driving over and it takes longer for you to find that nail. You know, it's easier to just to patch a hole, and so if the Western medicines and in and out kind of process, you're just giving a drug out the door, you go, and they can make the billing on it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much what it is. It is, and you know, it's weird to me. I'm not the first person observed this either. You'll have these pharmaceutical commercials always cracked me up. Do not take filling the black drug. If you're allergic to filling the black drug, that, in and of its it reveals an absurdity. But beyond that, there's it's like, here is an extra medication to take along with the other medication because the other medication isn't quite dealing with your symptoms, whether it's depression or whatever. So you're piling on and you know, it makes you kind of wonder, well, have they really And I don't know this because I'm not a you know, pharmacologist, I don't play one on radio. Do they really know how those drugs interact with each other and what other drugs you are taking? I know that's what pharmacists are supposed to be aware of. Oh my god, you're getting prescribed this, Well, did you know that this drug you're taking over here will have a problem with that and interact with it. I don't know how they can do those multitude of cross studies that would take to determine whether there are any deleterious effects.
Speaker 9: I think with AI coming there, it's gonna pop out quite quite easily.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a benefit from AI right there. Okay, good enough, But you're hitting the point there. And when you start it with saying you're seeing these ads on television. If you watch like the football games, half the ads are for pharmacology. Yeah, why in the world me, as a patient should I be asking you for a specific drug. Isn't that what I'm paying a doctor for, is to tell me what is it that's going to help me. Instead, we've got this whole money driven scheme where they got to sell the customer you need to ask for orozempic. I mean you just have to ask for that, Yeah, when in fact, you know that might not be.
Speaker 10: Your problem at all. They I don't think we should be having ads for pharmacy. I know this is one of the things RFK has been talking about, is getting rid of the ads. But it's like, you know, giving me tools I could use as a brain surgeon. Well, I'm not a brain surgeon, Why are you telling me about the tools? Well, the flip side of that, and you know I'm a free speech advocate. If you want to try to advertise and sell me a product, I am capable of saying no and seeing through the marketing nonsense and also call into question whether or not, given that half or more of each pharmaceutical commercial is ridden with all of the side effects related to taking it, that's enough to scare me away from the drug. In fact, one of the treatment protocols I was offered.
Speaker 1: I'm quite serious about this because you know I have a lymphoma and since it returned last fall I found from a CT scan, I was given three treatment options. And you know I love my cancer doctors. I would never say anything bad about OHC, but one of the pharmaceuticals that would go along with this other you know, bag of drip kind of thing, would I boiled down basically turned me into a hemophiliac. OH great idea is that this drug will reduces the amount of clotting that can take place in your drug. And I was specifically told because here's the information, like RFK, here's what the problems that might exist if you choose to go down this line, it may cure you. But if, for example, the example I was given, you got to get a colonoscopy because there could be a puncture thing happening in there, because they don't always go right. So if you know in advance you're going to get a colonoscopy, you stop taking the drug a month ahead of time. And my response was, well, what if I'm in an auto accident? Oh yeah, absolutely, I mean you can't anticipate when you might get have a bleeding situation, sort of like, no, I'm not going to do that. So good. I got the information and I made an informed decision.
Speaker 8: And I know.
Speaker 10: And that's ninety percent of what we've been talking about with Restore Wellness is getting the information out there, that's it, and giving people like treatment options instead.
Speaker 9: Of them being only, you know, blindsided into one option. It allows them to say, well, what are you doing, what are you in control of? What can you control about your illness? And how can you make that a better outcome. My patients who are actually actively involved are doing much more fantastic than walking in and saying, okay, doc, whatever you want me to do. The engaged creates health exactly, And I think the problem we face as a population is probably that we don't want to be engaged. Yeah, you know, we just sort of moved through our daily lives and not consider the implications and ramifications of going into a seven to eleven and getting a sixty four ounce big gulp.
Speaker 1: Oh wit.
Speaker 9: But at the same time, I think that people have been convinced that they should not manage their own health, so therefore they've defaulted that to the experts, when really you're the expert on your own body. You're the expert on what makes a tick, what works, all those little incursies. I think it's a great opportunity for us to start waking up and going, Okay, this is my body, I'm responsible for it. I'm going to eat right, I'm exercise right, and then next you know, you're gonna see this wellness just bloom.
Speaker 1: Okay. And again, going back to OURFKA, June, this is something I'm hoping that you just elevate awareness. Did you know by any chance that fill in the blank is really actually bad for you? Or that the food pyramid that we've been relying on for so many years is best awkwards you know, or maybe the motivations for why the food pyramid looks like like, Listen, I grew up in four four three two. It was four servings of I believe a grains three or four remember you remember, George.
Speaker 10: Oh, it was crazy, but I mean at the time it was religion, I mean, and it still is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Last night, as we were having our bacon and eggs, Nancy asked the question, you know, why is that they feel bad when we're doing this. I'm like, we should feel bad, but it's because we've been ingrained with this since we were that this is wraw.
Speaker 9: And since the pyramid has been flipped, you've got diabetes, hig cholesterol. It hasn't fixed, heart disease. No, no, no, no, Now we have cancer rampid. I mean, so it's obvious there's something going on there.
Speaker 1: And my grandfather and I felt so badly for him. He had bypass surgery and this is back in the seventies, and because he had clogged arteries, and that he was not allowed to have eggs anymore, right, and that he he loved to have eggs for breakfast, that was what he did. And whether or not that any connection with why you had artery blockage. I don't know it was a heavy smoke or too. But looking back now and eggs we find out now are not bad for you. No least that's what I've been or did. The research confirms actually can have some health benefits for you. What Keith, you calling protein pills? Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, right, I mean it's I think eggs and cholesterol and statins in cholesterol are one of the most evil things we ever came up with the idea that you know, the reason you're getting a heart attack is because you have cholesterol in your system. No, cholesterol is what arives after you have the problem. It's like blaming firemen for the fire. Yeah, there are always firemen near a house fire, but they aren't the ones that are causing the problem. Seems true with cholesterol. It's the fact that your arteries got stretched inflamed, had had breakages, and the cholesterol comes in to fix it. So instead of fixing the root cause problem, which is the inflammation, we're just obsessed with this number called cholesterol and getting it lower, and in fact it's what's causing the Alzheimer's, it's what's causing Well see.
Speaker 1: Now okay, right there, you said the a word Alzheimer's. I want to talk about that when we come back, because I got you guys have done more research on this than I have. But my dad was taking statins from the moment they came out, remember the eighties, And he used to joke, but I am teflon coded. I'm never going to have to worry about any blockage and guests, he ended up dying from Alzheimer's, and I'm just wondering whether it's connection there. Let's talk about that a little bit with George and Keith after these words for us, Speaking of medical, how about an echo cardiogram? Do you want to pay thirty five hundred dollars for that? Go ahead, go to the hospital imaging department. Yeah, you'll have the fountain there. When you walk in, it'll be marble, and it'll be a massive building and a giant parking lot and millions and millions of square feet of space. You're paying for that. It's a profit center for the Hospital's echo cardiogram could cost you thirty five hundred dollars or maybe even more, and you have to pay extra for their board certified radiologist report line item line item line item Huge bill, New calendar year new out of pocket liability. How about only paying ready five hundred dollars If you don't need an enhancement, it's five hundred dollars, or if you do, it's eight hundred dollars. At Affordable Imaging Services, just one of the many many scans they do, MRI, ST scan, ultrasound, lung screening, cardiac stories, all of them a mere fraction of the price that the hospital charges. Why well, low overhead, they have the same equipment hospitals used. They run by professionals, They've been at this for more than forty years. You're gonna save yourself a heap load of money. So don't go to the imaging department, which is where your doctor is going. You're gonna want you to go, because, why well, your doctor's employed by the same healthcare system that owns a hospital, keeping the money in the house. But you do have a choice, exercise it. Call them up, schedule a deployment. They can see you now, not have to wait three weeks, four weeks a month like the hospital. They'll get you right in. Affordable imaging can be reached at five one three seven, five three eight dous five one three seven, five three eight thousand online Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 10: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: The countdown is on set six fifty five kerc DE talk station focusing on health. In this hour George Runman and Keith Tennenfeld in studio Restore Wellness dot Org. And I guess your guys main motivation is this is just to spread the word about health and awareness about health.
Speaker 10: We're trying to make people comfortable with the idea of taking control of their own health. The idea that I don't have to wait until I'm sick to see a doctor and get well instead, don't get sick in the first place.
Speaker 1: And how do you do that? Well, you know, we've.
Speaker 10: Been talking about keto, We've been talking about the idea of what what it means cholesterol wise. How do we make people comfortable with the idea of taking control? And you know it's it's by giving information out there. I am not certified, I'm not a doctor. Keith is a functional you know, nurse practitioner, but I'm a nerd with you know, this itch that I got a scratch, and so we started down My wife and I started down this rabbit hole, reading a ton of information, and what you find out is everything you thought to be true was actually the result of a lobbying campaign. So the food pyramid was the result of a lobbying campaign. Yeah, the grains the first time the other day, And the whole idea of Statin's curing heart disease was the result of a campaign because they had these new form of drugs called statins that could reduce cholesterol. But when you dig into the facts, every study done, especially on older women, shows that the higher cholesterol, the longer you live, and the lowerer cholesterol, the more likely you are to get heart disease, dementia, Alzheimer's and all these other soorable issues.
Speaker 1: Have there been peer reviewed studies that show a correlation between taking statins. Like I said, I was going back to my dad's illustration, because he thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread that he could eat whatever he wanted because he was on statins and he was teflon coded. I remember him saying that one day. But again from the very very first release of those in the eighties, he had been taking him as basically his whole life, because demonstrably he had what they called high cholesterol, bad cholesterol, good cholesterol, and so did I. Oh, yeah, you know, and so I was on him for a long time. And you know, I ended up going with biodentical hormone replacement therapy when I was doing commercials for your Wellness Center, because that's what the Europeans use to deal with cholesterol issues. I haven't had a problem since there's a couple of issues.
Speaker 9: And to answer your question about research, let's talk about research. Research has been hacked, right. That's big pharma, you know, supporting the research, so therefore it's going to be sided no matter how much you like it. And then these universal research articles such as like or the bodies like the Lancet, they've kind of been bought out politically as well. And if you're in the industry and you see how many times in research, you know, it's been done and it's been pulled because it's been poor poorly designed, then then you start seeing the science said, hey, wait a minute, they're hijacking their research as well. As soon as you go to google something, the top ones come up. You know, it's just like if you go to.
Speaker 10: It, right, and those are the ones that are the strangest. My introduction to the problem with Statin's as I had a conversation with a friend that's a corner, he says. The incident I open a body, I can immediately tell that they've been on statins, immediately tell really, there's visual evidence that it is destroying what's going on and my personal experience, just like you, you're and your father, I always prescribed Statin's fairly early. Every bone in my body hurt. I could barely walk. I hurt so bad, and as soon as I stopped taking them, I got better. And it's like, well, wait a minute, No drugs should make you feel that bad. And then when you do the further research. The first book I read was called The clot Thickens and it's all about what's the roll of cholesterol. And what you find out is it's a necessary body chemical that's needed for your brain, it's needed for polymons.
Speaker 1: You should have.
Speaker 10: I think the nineteen fifties standard was a cholesterol three hundred that was considered healthy and good. And like I said, there's been several studies recently. I want to say, there was one that I just read about on X a couple of weeks ago that shows this correlation between the higher your cholesterol the longer you live. Now it is still a marker, meaning you know, if you go in and get a blood test and you have high cholesterol, there is a chance it's because you have inflammation destroying your arteries and your blood system. That's what you have to solve is the inflammation, not the cholesterol. The cholesterol is just the wake up called as there might be a problem in your system. And Keith, you can speak to that because I don't want to be the doctor. George, you're doing a fantastic job and impact. Let me go back to that.
Speaker 9: You know, the reason I think we make a great team is that you know, we're dealing with your side it which is the patient side, on the provider's side. We're working together to heal something. That's the way it should be. It's not you know, it's not just Hey, I'm going to sit here and talk the entire time because I think I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 9: I love the patient experience. It gives people a real sense of getting better. Vitamin D. Vitamin D is essentral for cholesterol. Without vitamin D, your cholesterol is not going to work very well. So a lot of people have high cholesterol probably have very.
Speaker 1: Low vitamin D. So and maybe we can talk a little bit more about supplements. But you can drink milk for vitamin D. You can get from sunlight.
Speaker 9: Correct, but you live in Cincinnati and the way the sun arcs off.
Speaker 1: The earth, art I know. And it's also been gray for the three months. It's see, my solar system tells me that every month. But you can take a vitamin D supplement.
Speaker 9: Correct, Definitely, five thousand units every day for most people. Definitely, all right, if you're overweight, ten ten thousand units, Okay, not a lot, It's not a lot. All right, hold on, we're going to bring it back. We talk more about this. It's fascinating for me. Fascinating.
Speaker 1: Indeed, six twenty seven fifty five cares to the talk station and you should tune in. On Sundays, I do a show with John Rooman from Cover Sincy. We really do a deep dive into all of the different ways that you can get medical insurance and your company you got a small group, man, I'm telling you you should call Cover Sincy if you are a business owner and you say I can't afford to get medical insurance from my employees. Oh yes, you can, and your employees will smile, and you will have wonderful employee retention. And I'm talking about employees that really may not be making a whole lot of money. They certainly can't afford a two thousand dollars a month policy, but they can if it's a lot lower than that. It provides great coverage. That's what you get with cover Sincy. He looks at each and every individual. Everybody's at a different place in your life. Some people have families, some people are getting older, some people are young. They have worked with hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of different policies, and what he does is layer the coverage so you'll get dollar one coverage for regular medical visits and things like that, not going out of pocket. I know it sounds impossible to leave that you have better medical coverage for less money, but folks are saving thirty to six few percent every month. And he's improved businesses bottom line dramatically. Jeff, I'm talking to you. That's my favorite illustration because he and his twelve member team I think it's roughly twelve, improved his business's bottom line by tens of thousands of dollars and his employees have much better medical insurance coverage. That's what it's all about. Coversincy dot com is a form there to fill out to initiate the conversation. You don't have to pay for the service. They're working for you. Not insurance companies cover since dot com or just give him a call at five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five fifty five KRCT. Here's your Channa nine one of four. Kas's gonna see a high twenty two today, break from this snow mid day. If you're getting snow, await for a little end overnight low of twelve Ohio River expected across over nine at fifty five point four feet and snow shows up. Might get a light coding in the north and maybe as as much as two inches in the south. Partly clided marble with a high twenty three over night cloudy in fourteen and on Friday, it's going to be a clear day. Flood warning ends at one point thirty pm and we'll see high of thirty three degrees fifteen right now.
Speaker 11: Traffic County from the UCUP Tramphics Center, you see health, you'll find comprehensive care. That's some personal would make su your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at U seehelp dot com. Starting to see some slow traffic both north and southbound two seventy five across the Carrol Cropper Bridge thanks to the construction and some snow falling in the area.
Speaker 4: I've also seen a bit.
Speaker 11: Of slow traffic south bend seventy five into the cut because of snow. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR seed Need Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty two, fifty five KR CD talk station, Well our talking about health. It's very enlightening in studio George Brenneman and Keith nfl at Keith State nurse practitioner and runs an alternative medicine practice and trying to engage his patients and get them to take stocking themselves. And that's what this is all about. And that's what you know. I'm optimistic about RFK Junior, in spite of my lot many of my listeners saying, oh, you're letting a wolf into the henhouse. He's a nutcase when it comes to green and this and that, and I'm thinking he's over in Health and Human Services. He's not gonna have any impact on whether or not he's gonna we're gonna be driving an electric vehicle or not. But his mantra has been raising awareness and giving people information. And that's the thing that I like about it because I'm a transparency guy. I want as much information as I can so I can make informed decisions about my life. You know that. Shouldn't we have all that? Then we were talking about vaccines off air, and I'm saying, you know, I told Keith listen, I'm glad there's a polio vaccine out there, and I'm glad I've got it because I wouldn't want to end up in an iron lung. You know, I get that. But then again, I don't get the flu vaccine. The main reason is because they always get it wrong.
Speaker 10: You know, it's a crap unintentionally they always get And you see the spike right now in flu. They're saying this year is the worst flu season they've had in years. How much of that is what they pumped into the flu vaccine and then release that to the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I I get down conspiratorial rat holes. That's fine. There may be something nefarious out there behind the whole thing. But I mean, you know, I don't want to put something into my body if it stands a good chance that it's really not going to throw anything. And I've had the flu before, and you know what, You're sick for three or four days and then you get well again.
Speaker 10: Well we had we had chicken box, we had the measles, we had lops, we all got that, the whole family.
Speaker 1: We get it all at the same time.
Speaker 10: But I think the problem with the vaccines now is a none of them are vaccines. My definition of a vaccine is once you get this, you cannot get the disease. So clearly the mRNA stuff is not a vaccine because everybody got COVIDK after they had that.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, real quick here, let's do it boiled down. What's what's mRNA versus the traditional vaccine which takes the dead disease and interject your body so we create a natural immune response. How is mRNA different than that traditional type of disease. That's a good question.
Speaker 9: So when mRNA is one of those replicators, it's a messenger RNA, so it takes it and it can make copies, multiple copies through.
Speaker 10: You know, it forces your own DNA to make a chemical that was instructed by the code in the mRNA vaccine. I'm a computer NERD, so mRNAs are like hacking the kernel of an operating system. They go in there and they teach your DNA how to make in this case, the spike protein from the covid. So unlike when they give you a semi dead virus in your body naturally reacts. What this does. What mRNA does is it actually rewrites the DNA to create a new chemical in your body, in this case the spike protein. I think there are two different kinds. There's mRNA in there's something that they do by introducing through a virus.
Speaker 1: You can get a vir carrier.
Speaker 10: A viral carrier that does it, which is a little bit different. And that's the difference between the Johnson and Johnson and the other two that were true mRNAs. The issue there is from my perspective, was always how do you know when it stops making that protein? And so their initial selling of the mRNA vaccines is they would only happen in the injection site, so your body would get that the mRNA would go into your system in your arm, and only the DNA near the injection site would produce the spike protein. Turns out that wasn't true. The entire body absorbs it because the blood flows through your entire body. I don't know how that theory ever makes sense. The mRNA was not ready to come out yet. That the theory of how it was going to work was going to be great, But it wasn't ready, and we didn't know how to stop. But we knew how to turn it on, but we didn't know how to stop it. And it's evident.
Speaker 9: And what's happening is it's changing the immune system and the immune systems causing all kinds of interesting problems such as cancer aka turbo cancers.
Speaker 1: Oh great, yeah, well, fortunately I didn't get the damn shot. Yeah, I mean I had COVID, I got a natural immunity. I even had my T cells tested for it, and I was off the charts. So why get a vaccine when I went through the body? Right? Thing? You know?
Speaker 9: I think on the vaccine concept, I think it's really really wrong that that offices can fire their patients because they choose not to get vaccines. That should be a patient's right and when a doctor fires you from a practice because you don't want to get vaccine. What that says, get out of my office so I can make money on somebody else.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, Keith, we can develop that a little bit further out of time in this break, and I want you to elaborate on that as scoach as we were doing off air, because it makes some very interesting points on that, most notably given that recent Children's hospitals decision not to allow this patient to get a heart transplant because she didn't have a COVID vaccine six thirty seven. Right now, if Dove out cares to the talk station a call you want to make John Ryan prestige and tears. You want your kitchen model, you got to talk to John Ryan. He's a hell of a great guy, real sweet guy, but just brilliant comes a kitchen remodeling because he've been doing kitchens for like thirty five years, almost exclusively. He's the man you call you want something done, you got a change order, you want to talk about initial design. He's there from the very beginning all the way through final installation. One stop shopping with John to make it happen for your kitchen. You want to do a small project, just like maybe replacing cabinets and countertops. John's the man you want to cut your holes kitchen and replace it completely like we did with John. He'll He'll bring your vision to light and it will look great. Even if you don't like the tile that my wife and I selected. I got a criticism on that. No, it's not Bradyvin style. It's Rookwood, handmade, Rookwood old school tile to match the interior of our home. We love it. And that's the point. You're going to love your kitchen when John Ryan's working on it for you. A plus with a better business Varah of course his website, Prestge Interior's website Prestige one two three dot com, presdich one two three dot com tell him, Brian said, hoiving you call for an appointment. It's five one three two four seven zero two two nine four seven zero two two.
Speaker 4: Nine fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: I think Christine sent me an email. We fired our doctors because they wanted to jab us with the COVID nineteen vaccine. That's a two way street, right that is, and we were talking about that. I mean, we had this recent case locally, and you know, I'm no distant Children's They have served my family well over the years. We've had some issues, we had ever children and Children's Hospital. I love them. I think they do wonderful work, except in a couple of areas. But then when I find out they say, no, you can't get a heart transplant here because you don't have the COVID nineteen vaccine for a child, a child whose risk of COVID nineteen death is so slim it's almost zero.
Speaker 9: And I want to know, you know, how much money are they getting from the government to push the vaccine or from Fizer Orderna. I want to I want to know those numbers before you can deny a heart transplant. Be transparent about your finances, and then make that decision on air. Let's see what Let's see what that settles the news.
Speaker 1: But you know that that goes back to the point about you. You know, I will not treat you unless you have this vaccine that seems on many levels to violate the hippocratic ghoth do no harm. We now know, and I think I can say safely, given all the studies that have been done, it does come with risks. Everything you put in your body, whether it's a pharmaceutical advertised on you know, Wheel of Fortune or the COVID nineteen vacs, there's risks associated with it, and you can read them. And if I want to say no, you know what, on a cost benefit analysis, I am a little more concerned about the risks than I am about getting COVID. So I choose not to get the vaccine that prevents you from getting all other medical care, right.
Speaker 9: I mean, if doctors are saying to know, you have to do the vaccine in order for you to prevent an outbreak among the community, well, okay, why aren't you talking about sugar and saying that's an outbreak, that's a problem people are dying from that.
Speaker 1: So but this so called vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting COVID or spread o covid exactly. So you can't even make that argument from a logic and reason standpoint.
Speaker 9: And the science is out there. I mean, there's peer of you studies showing that it did not work.
Speaker 1: But you know, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Well, the key point is that the relationship with your doctor is probably one of the more between doctor and patient and husband and wife. Those are about the two most important relationships you're ever going to have, and if if your doctor is looking at you and saying, I'm going to fire you if you don't do what I'm telling you, I'm going to divorce you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to divorce you.
Speaker 10: One of the books we read was Lies my Doctor Told Me, written by a doctor, and the whole idea in the book is if your doctor says something like that, you should run from the office because it should be a conversation said exactly, divorce your doctor before he or she divorced. So if he wants to talk to you about getting the COVID vaccine versus you know, my argument was, I don't get the flu in the first place usually, and if COVID is just another form of the flu, why do I care If I get covid And indeed, I've had it four or five times and it's just a cough for me.
Speaker 1: That's all I get out of it.
Speaker 10: But in exchange, he's gonna say, Okay, I'm not gonna treat you for anything else because you didn't get the COVID vaccine or in the case of children, so I'm not going to help your child unless you give this child who has a zero probability of getting any problems from COVID. I'm not going to give them a heart transplant because you won't do whatever're telling you to do. That just seems to be a one way communication, not based on facts. We need to get this whole idea that it is an exchange of information between patient and and doctor instead of this one way you do what I tell you or I'm going to get rid of you.
Speaker 1: Doctor seems to really.
Speaker 9: Just document, you know, educated to patient, the patient decline vaccines, and they move on to the next conversation. But instead it's threatening, I'm going to fire you the next thing. You know, what's what's what's the what's that doctor really saying? The doctor is saying, you are preventing me from making extra money that it could be making from these vaccines. I could put another person in your spot and make money off of them. That's kind of what the that's that's what the varrative is being said.
Speaker 1: It certainly can lead one to draw that conclusion, and to me, that's enough. The suspicion in the room at least a stension the air. It really, it really truly does, and I find that really honestly quite offensive, and again I would argue it violates the hipocratic oath of do no harm.
Speaker 9: And my advice to the large corporations that are pushing this is, you know what, let the patient make that decision. Don't be the person that's gonna send that narrative out because you're just going to do your patient's harmony.
Speaker 10: The key here is we're not talking about it from the perspective of you know, you should you should confront your physician. I mean, you got to think it from his perspective. He's getting pressure to do certain things. And so the whole goal of this is by getting this information out there, it frees both sides to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 10: If your doctor's aware that people are talking about this, he may be more free to deviate from what he's being told to do or she's being told to do by the people in charge of them, right, which I think I'll help both ways.
Speaker 1: Spreading more information, getting the information out there so we can engage in these informed discussions. We'll continue with Keith Tennefeld and George Brenneman again the website Restore Wellness dot org. I think George has a order troop, but restore Liberty dot us when we come back as well. That's a genesis for George. But first a word for my friends at Zimmer Heating and air condition form of the three generations. They're so proud of what they do. Chris Zimmer running the shop right now, and I'm sure he's proud of his family's heritage helping people out with their HVAC needs and doing such a great job at it. Their employees will take great care of you and they'll be respectful of your home. Customer service is absolutely fantastic with Zimmer, and of course you hate it when the system goes out, but hey, if you've got if you need a new system like a heating system, air conditioning system, go with Carrier. They're authorized carriers, carrier dealers, and they will help you out getting that great Carrier system installed at a wonderful price. And that's really critical as well. We'll book your appointment online easily upper right hand corner. Whether it's an after hours appointment or a regular appointment. It's go Zimmer dot com, Go Zimmer dot com, or tell Chris Simmer I said him, and you call him up directly at five one three five two one, ninety eight ninety three, five one three, five two one ninety eight, ninety three.
Speaker 3: Fifty five krc My name is Kyle Tequila Hope.
Speaker 1: Six fifty one fifty five KRCD Talk station, shout out Ed Grant. I understand you're listening to the program right now. Keith Ennefeld, a nurse practitioner in studio with George Brownaman. We're talking health and Ed apparently listens to this show and he's a faithful listener. So Ed, thank you very much on the bottom of my heart for tuning into the program, and thank you George and Keith for showing up to talk about Restore Wellness dot org and kind of some of the things we should be focusing on our health, getting more information maybe you know, maybe RFK Junior will literally do something about that. And that's been my one key hope is that having him in that position, in spite of how looney a lot of people think he is, will at least endeavor to get us what we need to know to help us make better decisions about our lives, whether we choose to make those decisions or not. Nobody's going to hold a gun to your head and till you can't drink a twenty four ounce or a sixty four ounce mountain dew. As bad as that is for you, as long as people know and understand it's got a full cup of sugar in it, would you drink eat a full cup of sugar if it was sitting in front of you? So you know stuff like that. Just and knowing about vaccines and knowing about the risks associated with them, go ahead, get it if you want. But as long as you've got all the information to make that decision, that to me is the critical component of it. So and getting ahead of illness before it actually really the key, the key, and that's what restores wellness. Dot org is all about help you make informed decisions. And that's exactly what Keith does every single day with his with his practice. Now you have a is it a regular clinic that you run, Keith, we'll put you can put a.
Speaker 9: Word in for it. I'm not gonna no, It's fine. We're at root Cause in Harrison, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Root Cause. Okay, you got all kinds of ideas. People maybe didn't finding out more about you, So I wanted to let you let you do that. So without further too. I know we have a couple of minutes left and George wanted to deviate over to restore Liberty dot us, which is your political website, the VET at the Farm.
Speaker 10: So we have an event next Wednesday, a week from today. Americans for Prosperity is co sponsoring. They will buy your dinner free dinner, free dinner at the Farm. It's Wednesday, doors open at five point thirty. You can go to the website restore with Liberty dot Us get the information there. We'll be talking about taxes, the fact that we want to make the what they call the Trump taxes, make those remits permanent, not just kick the can another four years. Let's make them permanent. So we'll be doing a podcast with Donovan O'Neil from Americans to Prosperity. Joe's gonna help us out with that. So free dinner next Wednesday. The other thing's coming up is vivik Ramaswami's got his big announcement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Monday next week. He's really looking forward to this paper work in to run for governor of the state of Ohio. Wouldn't it be great to have it like a transformational figure in charge of Ohio unlike what we've got right now with this rhino dweeb up there, I have you know, I can't. I have just truck her with a wuhu, you know, honestly, And I've been doing this show for this is my nineteenth year in radio, but the entire time Governor of Wine has been governor, and most notably during COVID with the whole ridiculous idea about you can't drink after my favorite example, you can't drink in a bar after ten pm.
Speaker 10: You can stay there, but you can't drink, and you've got to have your mask on if you're standing up but not sitting, not sitting down or you know, I just yeah, I don't see if a fake making those kinds of super things, but I have I have yet to really honestly, and no one has ever out loud said no, I really think Dwine's doing a great job. He's a Republican, But then again, Columbus is filled with dysfunctional Republicans like hurting cats up there. You wonder, like, don't they have a unified message in any way, shape or form, And the answer is absolutely no, they don't know. I think I think having a totally different kind of candidate for governor would be amazing.
Speaker 1: So the vague events on Monday.
Speaker 10: The other thing I want to throw out there is we've got a candidate trying to get on the ballad for mayor and Cincinnati, Corey Bowman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I talked to him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, go to King's Arms coffee shop if you want to sign his petition. I understand he's coming up a little low right now, so we got to get him those last few signatures before tomorrow. I think the deadline's actually going to say, I knew the deadline was coming up. Yeah, so he wrote, Cory Bowman not even getting a thousand signatures, that's the way it's looking, So we need to help. I think again, he's someone with a different view. We've had the Democrats running downtown for years. It would be great to have this pastor that's got a real intense love for the city, for the West End.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be great. I was impressed by his passion for the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: So yeah, anything you can do, and you can check this out. Restore wellness or store almost dot org for all the information on health and and restore Liberty dot us for the political stuff. I hope to see at the farm next Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Keith Tenfeld, George Breunman, It's been a real pleasure having you in the studio. I enjoyed these conversations. Get away from politics talking about health at least except for the tail end there. And that's okay. This is information people need to know. So uh, folks stick around. The incomparable Jack Addiden comes up out of the top of our news the topic this morning. Marxist and the Marx Brothers. Always engaging enjoyable communication with the brilliant Jack Addiden. That'll be next. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 4: Covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 7: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 4: Fifty five TRS The Talk Station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Straight Talk Wireless. Don't let data limits hold you back from being the gift master in the.
Speaker 8: Promise is made the promisest politicians won't join us in the chat. Rumps out a politician and I love it.
Speaker 4: Fifty five PRZ the Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Seven five Here a fift about KARSD Talk Station and every Happy Wednesday to you always made extra special because at seven oh five on Wednesdays, we get to talk with the brilliant Jack Adid and Jack Adad and my friend, it is always a distinct pleasure to have you on my program.
Speaker 5: How after all that talk about heart disease and Alzheimer's sacking the last so how about instead discussing how democratic Marxists are now taking there too for my favorite old time movie comics, the Marx Brothers, and how this explains the taxpayer waste that dose is uncovered that seems insane, from the sex change operations in Guatemala to getting drawn was hooked on cocaine. I guess so Hunter Bryden could have a pet. Where do the Marx brothers get into this? Well, everybody knows that Harpo Marx played the harp and Chase blogs and that the Italian water the Chicko Marx was always hatching get rich quick swindles. But do you remember Brian one of Hollywood's great romantic teams, grou Show Marx and the Grand dum Margaret Dumont.
Speaker 1: She was in like every one of their movies, wasn't.
Speaker 5: She She was? And she towered over Ground Show, outweighing him by a good fifty pounds. But thanks to Margaret's money, ground Show got to be president in duck Soup of a country called Pridonia. Graujo. When he met Margaret, asked, were your Marrina? Did your husband leave you any money? Answer the second question first, yeah, why? Marcare said he definitely his entire fortune. Can't you see that? I'm trying to tell you I love you, which pretty much sums up the relationship between Democrats and the super rich donors who now dictate their Marxist policies. The Margaret Dumont of today is Steve Job's widow, Loreene Powell Jobs, and she was let a lot of money. She's roughly twenty four billion dollars and she is as woke. He's as woke as an alarm clock. Missus Jobs is best budge with Kamala Harris. She thinks Kamala would have ranked just above Washington and Lincoln in a list of great presidents. Dumont look as brilliant as Elon Musk used to say about Margaret in real life, that she never understood that they were making a comedy. She took them over line seriously, but especially with the Democrats now out of power, it only takes a few billionaire activists like Lorraine Jobs to keep the party going while they wait for Republicans to screw up, Because, folks, that's the only way Democrats can retake power. They have no agenda for America's middle class. They're leaders from Joe Biden to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. There are no young people anybody care about. They are corrupt or creepy or both. Their strategy is to wage lawfare against opponents, be as many Americans as possible for and rich dependence on governments, and then serve up a phoney quote unquote moderate candidates if Republicans get tripped up again by something like COVID or just as bad Brian, if Republicans fail to unite behind the promises they ran on. Meantime, martists batcats who own establishment media. Maybe nobody's watching them, but they still have it, and it trickles down to local media too. Try boosting puppets like Biden and Coambla and maybe next time Gavin Newsom the tardo imagine, But who else do they have. Our answer, of course, must be to follow through on Donald Trump's policies that won the popular votes gave Republicans both chambers in Congress and the majority at least on paper of the Supreme Court. And we must pass a big, beautiful reconciliation bill.
Speaker 1: And I put that in a singular.
Speaker 5: I don't trust them the past two bills. We got to do it fast, not in congressional time, but in Trump time, to boost the economy in time to the twenty six midterm elections. Remember in his first term, Donald Trump lost those elections. Yeah, because his tax cuts were passed too late. We're hearing that with Trump policies touring in the polls, all of them. A lot of billionaires are suddenly bailing on Democrats for now. But maybe they're just hiding. When groud Show first meets Margaret Dumont's and duck suit, he says, not that I can, but where is your husband? The ground Zombre applies why he's dead, to which Groutshow says, I bet he's just using that as an excuse.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant.
Speaker 5: Maybe Steve, maybe Steve Jobs is just hiding somewhere. He's hiding from Kamala and I don't want to say he's hiding from Loreen, but from those other Marxists and maybe Democrats want to join him. Or are you saying, my friend.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I was thinking of this along the lines of diversity, equity inclusion. Of course, the Trump administration says eradicate that nonsense is not doing anybody any good. Let's talk about meritocracy. Let's hire the best people, the brightest people for the job. That's what everybody should be doing. We're no longer going to, you know, embrace these woke concepts, and so many of the businesses are now doing exactly that, whether or not it's because they have a contract with the government or I'm thinking Jack, and I mean it was interested in bouncing this off your head that they now have cover to get rid of those underperforming or not performing or deleterious departments in their businesses so they can get back to the job of hiring the best and brightest people, no longer having to be beholden to DEEI and all the baggage it goes along with it. Why because it's bad for business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were talked before during Joe Biden's terms. One term the people who are being hired were government workers. We've been patting the books for such a long time. I mean really going back all the way to FDR from they had work projects that were paid for by the government and they weren't necessary if that tign because we had a depression. But now, you know, with the right policies, private enterprise will make a big comeback. We'll get all that manufacturing back and these people will find work. Remember when they were fat and happening ensconsdin government, we were told by Democrats, Oh, you don't need a job in manufacturing. Learn how to be a computer tech learn, learn how to you know, become you know, as right as your kids are being converse it with all of this, Yeah, it's extremely callous added sense to take. It's much more generous to be giving people eight months severance day. People who were supposedly bright to begin with. We've paid for their student loans and now let them go out and put them to use.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and you know, I keep going back to the coal workers that were put out of business under the green energy policies, and then the Trumpet or the Biden administration or even the Obama administration, go get work in the tech sector. As if a man who's been going down into the minds for the past twenty years, can just simply say, oh, oh, that's all I need to do here. Let me learn computer technology and how to code, and how long would that takes? Four year degree? I'm going to take time off and go one hundred thousand dollars in debt for a college education for something. I have zero connection with their experience, with very callous attitude toward the coal industry, and yet when it comes to curbing back and firing unnecessary government employees and an overly bloated government, we're all supposed to feel very sorry for them because they're losing their jobs due to a change in administration and a change in approach. I'm sorry. We have thirty six or so trillion dollars in debt, we have more government workers than we need, and apparently many of them aren't even showing up to work or even doing anything. So, yeah, we got a lot of fat. It's time to trim it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's even more callous about the coal industry, and we've talked about this before. Is it's not like the Democrats aren't using coal. They want easse, which are entirely dependent on an electrical grid that relies on coal or on vehicles that are coming to us from China where they build and talked about this many times, three new coal plants a week. Yeah, so it's not only callous, it's totally hypocritical.
Speaker 1: Indeed it is. And then we have, you know, in terms of energy policy, I think one of the best illustrations of what a failure it is. Just look at Germany, the powerhouse of the European Union, one of the strongest economic countries in the world up until recently, because they got rid of their nuke plants, tried to pursue a zero mission policy. Now they can't keep the lights on and the price of energy has gone up. It's like four times what we pay for energy here. Factories run on that, and if they can't, I mean that means the price of everything they make in Germany's going to go through the roof. And of course that they have to start importing electricity from France, which oh gee, relies on nuclear power in large part, giving them an abundance of power that allows them to give or sell some of the power to Germany. I mean, this just doesn't make any sense at all. Nobody This religion is so ingrained in people over the past couple of decades, is like, oh my god, you don't believe in climate change caused by human activity. You don't think carbon dioxide tree food is bad for the planet. No, I don't, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Well, we could talk about Germany and free speech. That big advance came about. The first amendment was isaric. We talked about immigration. Angela Merkel bringing in in one fellow swoop a million illegal immigrants who proceeded to go around raping and the pillaging. And a million in Germany is a play. It's like our ten million here in America. But you know one thing about the Europeans, They are getting ahead of us at this point. And I certainly hope you catch up in reconsidering nuclear power and not the old huge you know, Chernobyl or three mile island plants, but small flanks. Italy is I love Italy is moving ahead of these and it's going to be part of the mix. But everybody forgets, you know, when we start debating this or that, is that it can be this end, that it should be an all of your buft energy.
Speaker 1: And Donald Trump does talk about that absolutely. If you have access to the ability to harness hydroelectric power, harness it and if you can build a small nuclear reactor. And I think artificial intelligence is going to fuel a renaissance in nuclear power, Jack, because if the big players and the mega billionaires who are responsible and own all these big companies like Meta Alphabet and need all these artificial intelligence plants, and they can run an entire artificial intelligence computer, massive computer facility with their own nuclear power plant, then that'll bring that technology to the rest of us, lowly little human beings out here struggling to be able to afford to pay our power bill because somebody thought it was a good idea to build a field worth of windmills and acres and acres of solar panels, all brought to you by the Chinese Communist Party.
Speaker 5: Of course, AI winning nuclear plants, Homer Simpson will be out of a job, but if God forbids the Democrats come back into or he can always be a cabinet secretary.
Speaker 1: Jack, did I always appreciate you coming on the show, My friend. Good to hear from you again today. Podcast of this conversation will be available at fifty five kr sea dot com, so you can cut and paste and refer to your friends or listening again Jack until next Wednesday or maybe even sooner. Looking forward to seeing your brother. Yeah, yeah, I love to take care. Seven to seventeen fifty five cars de Talk station. QC kinetics talk about health. How about joint pain, knee pain, hit pain, back pain, joint pain. You got arthritic pain, and you you've talked to your doctor about the S word surgery. What if you could avoid that and get rid of your pain. Consider an option along those lines with no downtime and no meds. That's what QC kinetics is all about. These are called regenerative cellular treatments. They take your body's own natural healing powers and concentrate them and put them right there where that pain is, which attacks the root of your arthritic pain. It's amazing stuff and it's transformed. Tens of thousands of people have I've gone through the QC kinetics process and have gotten satisfaction and relief from their everyday pain. Yeah, trouble getting out of bed, put your feet on the ground, and uh yeah, getting in and out of the car. Just day to day, day to day. So consider the options you have in front of you. And since it's a free initial consultation. Why not take them up on it to find out if you can get relief from that chronic pain. Q C Kinetics five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. Again that's QC Kinetics at five one three eight four seven zero zero one.
Speaker 3: Nine fifty five KRCS.
Speaker 1: Hey, here is your Channel nine first warning weather forecasts. Apparently we get a break if you're getting snow. We got a break from the snow around midday. It'll be cold day though, high have twenty two down to twelve overnight. Got a flood warning going on. The River's supposed to crest overnight at fifty five point four feet. More snow overnight, maybe a light coating in the north to as much as two inches further south. Tomorrow is going to be partly cloudy. Snow will stop in the morning twenty three for the high. It'll be dry overnight down to fourteen, and then we get clear skies on Friday with the high thirty three and the flood morning ends at one thirty pm fifteen. Right now time for traffic.
Speaker 11: From the UCE Health Traffic Center and you see healthy, oh fine, comprehensive care that's so personal it and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at ucehealth dot com. Southbound seventy five Cruis are working with an accident above the lateral at backs traffic in de Lachland.
Speaker 4: Southbound seventy one.
Speaker 11: There's an accident near King on the right shoulder northbound seventy five. Break lights out of Erlmonger into downtown chuck Ingram Mount fifty five KRO and see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Fifty five ker CD talk station. A very happy Wednesday too, looking forward to Judge and Paul Tano, the Feds and their own bribery. That's the name of the column that's coming out tonight. I'm lucky to get an early copy of it, and I appreciate the Judge for doing that. And I'm risking my obligations, you know. I had a list of topics that go over with Restore Wellness with Keith and George and some interesting, you know, sort of bullet points on some of the things we didn't overlook. And one of my favorites is the corn subsidies. Now, I love the American farmer and God bless them for the hard work they do, and I regularly point out and over the years, I mean, the work that farmers do every day. You know, it's almost like, you know, work that Americans won't do. Kind of stuff. You hear that all the time when it comes to, you know, picking fruit in the fields. You know, American workers won't do that. And I don't know where that phrase came from, But why do we subsidize corn to put in our gas tanks, for example, and for high fruitose corn syrup, which is really bad for you. I mean, this is the kind of information again to go back to RFK Junior and hopefully more and more people become aware of why it's bad for you. If you're sitting there going well, wait a second, why is corn for high fruitose corn syrve bad for you? There you go, it's easy to do the research on that. And the other thing was seed oils too, they're not good for you. And to get that information out there and what their effects are on the body, I think would be really important for America's health. Now you step back from the nation, you say, well, you can't take my choices away from you. I am not interested in taking anything away from you. But I would like to take away the subsidies that result in bad things ending up in our food. If you want to grow corn, grow corn, do you need an of taxpayer dollars to do that. I don't think My father in law, God rest his soul, ever got a subsidy for his dairy farm. He milked the cows twice a day, every single day. He never left the farm because if you don't milk the cows twice today, they quit providing you with a source of income, which is the milk. The market forces work. Someone bought his milk and ultimately allowed my wife to at least have dinner, you know, growing up in rural Avella, Pennsylvania. And the other component and the other point that they wanted to make, and I forgot to get to it, And I think this is really important. Why do we allow those that are getting government assistance for food to use snap for example, to buy things like soft drinks. I mean, federal government dollars always come back to states with massive strings. Tide go back to the state of Ohio when it didn't want to raise its drinking age. If the federal government said, if you don't raise your drinking age to twenty one, then we're not going to give you federal highway dollars. Well, there's the string that came attached to it, of course, because we needed the federal highway dollars. We want ahead and raise our drinking age. You may think that's a good idea, you may think it's a bad one, but it's an illustration of the type of restrictions that the government money comes back with. Oh you're taking this, then you must do the following. How about what that was SNAP? If you're getting government assistants for food, We're sorry you're in that situation. We know you're struggling. We're happy to help you feed your family with the SNAP program, but we don't want you feeding your children mountain dew or fill in the blank with other foods that are terrible for you that shouldn't even be you know, I mean entered into your body again. You make the decision you want to eat a candy bar or eat a candy bar. You want to drink them ountain do, drink them Mountain do, just don't do it on the taxpayer back. That will be a method and way of trying to provide some additional healthy alternatives or limit to healthy options for and improve the health of America generally, whether you're poor or rich. I think this is these things are very important to talk about, so I was happy to be able to do that. Restore Wellness dot Org is where you'll find the information from George Brenneman and Keith Tannefields. Really cool stuff there. I was just checking out the page over the break there and feel free to call. I can get into local stories five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three pound five fifty on AT and T phone, or maybe you want to talk about dough spent, what they're figuring out, or some other topic of your conversation. Feel free to call. I'd love to hear from you right now, though, I want to mention Peter Shabria Kellorwilliams seven Hills for the best real estate team you could ever hope to work with, whether a buyer's agent or seller's agent. If they're working for you, they provide tremendous value and a tremendous number of options. So think speaking of them as the buyer's agent. They're helping you find a home. Put a lot of energy and time into doing that, and their agents at Shabri Group work hard to I'm sure you have that five star experience that you end up getting the home that you so desire and that you want. But sometimes you're in the home after six months or so and you're like, you know what, this is not working out. This is not what I expected. There are problems I didn't think of. But they're so confident they will find you the dream home that they guarantee it. So if for the during the first year you find that you don't like it for whatever reason, they'll sell it for free, no problem. Call them up and say listen, not happy, please unload this house and they'll do it for you with no charge at all. That's a love it or leave it guarantee from the Schabri Group or Keller Williams seven Hills. Get in touch with them buyer's agents, sells agents. They get all kinds of things going on there that no one else has, and they do provide excellent value online seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com use the phone number five one to three of course seven zero eight three thousand, or if you can't remember any of that later in the day, Shabri c Cha, b ris Chabri Group. Use your search engine you'll find them. Sabri Group, Kellerwilliams Hills fifty five KRC, Ozembic plus Movement I seven thirty two fifty five kr C The Talk Station five one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk Comfy fifty on AT and T phone one hour from now and Judgejennen of Politano. In between now and then, plenty time to call in. I love hearing from you. Maybe something else on your mind that I'm not talking about. Feel free to steer the direction of the conversation here in the morning show. Fifty five cars dot com for podcasts and books and stuff and things and your iHeartMedia apps. You can listen on your device wherever you happen to be. Ah Him on Key Sheriff Charmi McGuffey. I talked about this in the five o'clock hour. They's had a press conference the other day, and I appreciate diet Danielle Goodman from WCPO reporting on this, so I know exactly what she had to say about it. But speaking about that neo Nazi demonstration on the Ice seventy five overpass connecting Evandale and Lincoln Heights. She said yesterday she wants state lawmakers to implement Harsher legislation for what she specifically described as hate speech, and also to make it a crime to wear a mask while carrying a firearm for purposes of intimidation. I struggled with that. First off, hate speech is protected speech, and as bad as that may be, or you might perceive it to be, you know, the more information we get out there in the form of speech, the more you and I can analyze it and see it for the stupidity that it is. If you believe in stuff like this and you out loud speak about it, we get an opportunity to contemplate it, consider it logically and reasonably, and then come to a logical and reason reasonable conclusion that the people uttering hate speech are idiots. That's the beauty of the First Amendment, and it is protected. There's lots of Supreme Court cases, most notably the Brandenburg case right here from Hamilton County, which says that clan members can actually utter their vile and stupid utterances because it's protected. So I don't know what kind of law she thinks they can implement in the state about how to get around the realities of the First Amendment and the massive amount of Supreme Court and other Federal court and other cases protecting it. But there she was, Now, how do you know someone's wearing a mask and carrying a firearm for the purposes of intimidation? As I've observed, some people view merely carrying open is in and of itself an act of intimidation. Since we have open carrying the state of Ohio, you're not allowed to draw that conclusion immediately. You have to, I suppose, engage in some sort of activity that creates intimidation in this highly sensitive ball up in a safe space environment that we live in. I think literally anything anybody utters, including here in the morning Show, can be viewed as intimidating by someone somewhere. She even acknowledged. She said, quote, it might be legally protected speech, but it's not okay quote. And again, under these circumstances, we all might uniformly agree, except for the idiots on the bridge, that it is not okay at least what they're saying. But to her point, it is legally protected so you can't get around this, Corden McGuffey. The group intimidated the community, which she deemed unacceptable. I understand her deeming it unacceptable, but you still can't get around it. And the other interesting component of this reporting, she said, we do not have any specific intel on that U haul as far as where it was rented from. Someone might even own it. I don't even know. We're working on that. So someone get her to the license plate number or maybe the serial number on the U haul, maybe it might find it a little bit easier to track down. But as has been reported and understood, the idiots on the bridge all showed up in one U haul, unloaded and then began their protest. So CPO interviewed a lawyer named Joshua Evans who said, Hey, a police officer would have to guess that person's intent, but when it goes to court, how do you make that case beyond a reasonable doubt? An excellent observation, mister Evans. Therein lies the challenge for I guess, Charmee McGuffey, and probably ending the even prospect of someone in Columbus considering legislation along these lines seven thirty six right now fifty five k CD talk station. Get in touch with Chimneycare Fireplace in Stove. You should thinking of your safety and please get a carbon monoxide detector life savers. They are an inexpensive way to save your entire family's lives. Well beyond that, get your wood burning fireplace inspected. It's a great time to do it because Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove is now offering a winter special calling a wood burning Sweep and Evaluation for just one sixty nine ninety nine plus tax one hundred and sixty nine dollars ninety nine cents plus tax. That will help you keep your home safe and therefore cozy when you're burning a fire in the fireplace. Love that and I do love a wood burning fireplace. Mine's gas, but just the smell on the pop of the wood, I just think that's fantastic. But make sure you have peace of mind knowing that it's safe. Your lining is in crack and they'll do a video camera inspection before they do a sweep at the certified chimney sweep so they can determine whether you have maybe water damage up there or a crack lining and Chimneycare Fireplaces Stove literally does it all when it comes to Chimneys Fireplaces Free Standing Stove Showroom located at four thirteen Wards Corner Road. Online you'll find them where you can easily make an appointment Chimneycareco dot com. Chimneycareco dot com. If you want to call them to make the appointment, here's the number. It's five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Tell Brian said, Hi, Please five one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: The countdown is on to our Iheard podcast.
Speaker 1: Channel nine tells us today if you're getting snow, we'll get a break from at midday. It's going to be a high of twenty two, overnight low of twelve. Snow will return roughly around nine pm, with a coating in the north and maybe two inches further south. Also, the Higo River is expected to crush over night at fifty five point four feet fIF feet over floodstage over night low twelve with a high twenty three. Tomorrow, partley, cloudy and snow will leave in the morning, cloudy drive over night down to fourteen and a clear skies on Friday with a high of thirty three fifteen.
Speaker 11: Now traffic times from thing you see, how tranthings center, how do you see healthy? You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at you see health dot com stapbound seventy five. A slow go from above Cincinnati Dayton to an accident above two seventy five. Then break lights again, threw walkland down to a wreck wileft hand side near Paddock sapbound seventy one. Now break lights field, zurdle into blue ash Chuck ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station seven forty one fifty five KR. Se the talk station phone number five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three talk. Let's jump over to the phone. I want to take Jim's call and see what's on his mind to day. Jim, thanks for calling the program.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, Brian, I'm just wondering what has happened to the reporting in this area. I mean, how what kind of reporter can't follow the U haul can find out.
Speaker 1: Who gets out of it.
Speaker 5: It's a pretty big object.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean came out on a highway.
Speaker 1: You think about it, Jim. You know there's those license plate trackers that are literally all over town, and you know someone there had a cell phone camera, because you've seen cell phone vintage and there's been there were witnesses that saw the Nazis get out of the U haul, So I got to imagine somebody's got you know, if there's a serial number on the U haul or if it's a license plate, that would be something very easily traceable on a police or a sheriff's department database.
Speaker 8: So or the more time that goes on, the more I think this is a setup or it's you.
Speaker 12: Know, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. You are not alone in those suspicions, Jim. Any many people have articulated comparable suspicions to me, false flag operation. It wasn't really neo Nazis. It's just maybe Antifa people trying to stir the pot of descent and in the neighborhood. And I don't know exactly. I mean, my argument is best to just ignore those idiots and not give them any time whatsoever and not repeat their message. But this is the kind of news cycle we live in, and apparently Obviously it's a hot button issue, and I feel badly for the folks in Lincoln Heights who do feel threatened because they think there are Nazis in the neighborhood or white supremacists in the neighborhood. But yeah, as a matter of law enforcement, simple law enforcement process, if we can't track a U haul that seems to be a sorry state of affairs, maybe someone out there in the law enforcement community can let me know, perhaps maybe some detail that Jim My Caller and I are missing. Why it's difficult to figure out where that U haul came from, who rented it, or who owns it. It's got to have a life since in title and registration and all that. I mean, seriously, thank you, Jim, appreciate that. Now here's a puzzle for you.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: The Dog's team are interested in figuring out what's inside Fort Knox. That's where we've all been told our gold reserves are stored. Goldfinger say the old James Bond movie. Senator Mike Lee of Utah on Monday revealed that Fort Knox would not let him in to take a look at the facility. Senator Mike Lee, he said, as a US senator I've tried repeatedly to get into Fort Knox. They refuse this request. They told him this is reported. I got this article on Breitbart, But he's the quotes from the man who did it himself, who said it himself. They told him the United States Senator is not allowed inside Fort Knox because quote, it's a military installation, to which Lee responded, listen, man, I visit military bases all the time. The retort, you still can't come because you can't. Must for his part, tweeted, who is confirming that gold wasn't stolen from Fort Knox? Maybe it's there, Maybe it's not. That gold is owned by the American public. We want to know if it's still there. Is that not a wholly legitimate request, Must said, surely it's reviewed every year. Nah Rand Paul said, nope, it's in his state, by the way, Kentucky. My friends in the Commonwealth said, no, it's not reviewed every dude, let's do it, he said, And apparently, at least according to the reporting from Breitbart, the president can't even get in there. The leader of the nation is prohibited from getting into Fort Knox. Now, okay, I don't know whether there's gold in there or not. You don't know whether there is or not. We've been told it's there. That's the message from the powers that be that have access to Fort Knox. They say it's there. No need to take a look at it. You have nothing to worry about. The gold's there. So why not let some independent person like one of the senators, maybe get a bipartisan group of senators Democrats and Republicans. Hell, take Nancy Pelosi in there along with Senator Mike Lee, and then both of them should have a vested interest in knowing whether or not there is gold in there. And how would you feel if finally, at some point in time, one of our elected officials or even Donald Trump got the keys to walk in and we found out that no, it's not there. That seems to me to be information the American people should know. Joey Chuck, hang on, I'll take your calls in a minute. Got to take quick break here and mention the best place to get your imported or traditionally car manufacture fixed, and that's foreign exchange. Whether it's an Asian or European type of car, they will fix your car for less money. The bottom line is the bottom line at Foreign Exchange. You will get great service. I assure you of that. The folks there are absolutely wonderful. A SE certified Master technician with data access to your manufacturer's technical information will be working on your car. That's a good thing. Are you a type of person likes to talk to the mechanic who did the work? You can do that at Foreign exchange're not held up by a service manager. Although the front office of Foreign Exchange you'll love. Those guys are terrific, so full warranty on parts and services. What you'll leave with your car will be fixed to your satisfaction, and thankfully you'll have and quite often a lot more money in your pocket than if you took it to the dealer. I know that's been my experience over the years, and I have been going to the Westchester location of Foreign Exchange four years and years, and that is off the Tylersville exit of seventy five Tylersville EGS at seventy five take go east two streets, hanging right on Kinglin. Tell Brian, they said, and the team there that I said hi, or tell them I said Hi, please five one, three, six, four, four, twenty six, twenty six for an appointment five one, three, six, four four, twenty six, twenty six online for and acts for in the letter acts dot.
Speaker 3: Com fifty five KRC your.
Speaker 1: Hands work hard. Channel nine says today high at twenty two and a mid day break from snow, but it will return tonight's roughly around nine pm to the north, just the coating, maybe a couple of inches further south. High River expected to crest overnight at fifty five point four feet if you at Heatovers floodstage blow of twelve degrees Tomorrow, snow will leave in the morning. Twenty three will be the high clear every night down to or cloudy and dry overnight down to fourteen but clear on Friday. Flood warning expires at one thirty pm, and I I have thirty three fifteen Now time for traffic.
Speaker 4: Frondly you see if train thing center.
Speaker 11: You see how to go find comprehension there that's so personal it makes your best Tomorrow possi all that's boundless, care for better outcomes, expect more.
Speaker 4: And you see how dot.
Speaker 11: Com seth bend seventy time cruiser working with an accent in above two seventy five traffic backing up through Westchester then slow again through lock onto an accident left hand side above Paddock in Bend, seventy fourst backing to North Bend, wet roads and snowfalling, not helping any northbound for seventy one backing past Grand Chucking romon fifty five k see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five krsit talk station straight to the phones. We got quite a few callers online and I am happy to take all of them. I hope we can get them in now, but if not, hold, we'll do it after the top of the hour. Break Joey, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, Brian. Good to talk to you. Hey, I just want to say a couple of things. You got two points. One the gold specifically, I would venture to say that you can pretty much count on all the gold is not there. Yeah, based on everything that we see on a daily daily remis that you could count on it. And it'll probably take an act of God to get in there to see if it's they're or not.
Speaker 4: But I'll bet it's all not there. I bet my house on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Julian, it's interesting that there hasn't been a whistleblower that works in gold at Fort Knox because obviously military personnel are allowed in there. Someone's minding the store there, right, So.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's somebody that probably knows, you know, and and who knows when you find the paper trail that you know it's been somewhere Switzerland and offshore bank accounts that the Clintons had moved.
Speaker 13: These people had moved, and you know the.
Speaker 6: Story will be fascinating, but you you watch, I can guarantee you I would.
Speaker 8: I'd honestly bet my.
Speaker 6: House right now on it that it's all not there, you know, based on everything we see on a daily basis.
Speaker 13: Yeah, if I.
Speaker 6: Had to bet for her and the other thing, I wanted to just do. The other he I want to say, is a cowardness. And you know they're listening because you know they're guiney after what they did listening to the sheriff and everything else. You know that one of them morons are listening to you right now.
Speaker 13: And you are a moron.
Speaker 6: But bigger than that, you are a complete coward. Put your money where your mouth is. If you believe in something so heartedly and show your face, what are you afraid of? And the same thing with all the protesters on these college campuses that had to cover their face not long ago for what's going on over there with Israel and everything. You know, show your face if you believe in something so much.
Speaker 8: What a coward?
Speaker 13: And you are a coward.
Speaker 6: And Brian, I guarantee you one of them morons are listening right now because you know they're guiney watching TV what they did.
Speaker 1: Probably yeah, but you know what they write, respond, well, COVID, I wear a mask. Is I don't want to get COVID. Who's next?
Speaker 8: Chuck?
Speaker 1: Thanks the order in which they received. Thanks for calling this morning, Chuck.
Speaker 13: Hey, Brian, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, man, I have not seen the Democrats this upset since we took away their slaves. I mean, I know, I don't know if you heard Glenn Beck yesterday, but he had Sean Spicer on, and being the former attorney that you are, I'm sure this is something you may want to just talk about. But they fired Sean Spicer from a federal government role back in.
Speaker 4: Back in the Biden times.
Speaker 1: And when they.
Speaker 2: When they did that, he took him to court and the court decided that Biden had a legal authority to fire Sean Spicer, And anyway, it's worth looking into. And it's definitely interesting that Donald Trump has full authority to fire all these federal employees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do believe that has been fully resolved in the courts, Chuck. So it does a stop people from trying again at litigation. Myth number twenty three. Your claim must have a merit. You'll find a lawyer that's willing to violate his legal principles and ethical duties and sign on the bottom line in spite of how preposterous the nature of the complaint is. Jay Corey out of time, But if you guys don't mind holding I will be more than happy to take your calls after the top of the air news and if you feel like call him, feel free five one three seven hund eight two three Talk got a couple of seconds before we get to judge out on Apolitano at the bottom of the next hour.
Speaker 4: Covering Trump's first one hundred days. Every day America's deadline is over fifty five kr se the talk station. This report is sponsored by Wendyall State, Do no what elected you on? Follow the efficiency and looking all the fud that he's shod fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 1: About eight six here fifty five KRC detalk station, Happy Wednesday, bottom of the hoar with Judge Politano talking about the dismissal of the case against Mayor Eric Adams and some big swirling question marks floating around that one, and we'll unpackage that with the judge at the bottom of They are in the meantime going to go to the phones five one three seven eight two three talk order, which they received, Jay and Barry hang on. I got Corey on the line. Corey, welcome to the show. Thanks for holding.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Brian. That was calling an offense of my open carry from earlier. Okay, a couple of reasons I like open carry. One, I don't have the body to conceal a PENIX carrier like I fight too, so it's more comfortable to open carry. That's one, yeah. Two, if you do need to retrieve your firearm, you get a split second faster retrieval than lifting.
Speaker 1: Your shirt up or I agree with that you're.
Speaker 13: Doing moving her coat. Another one, it is a deterrent, the same reason police officers open carry. It is a deterrent on crime. Obama CDC had that stat two hundred or I'm sorry, between the what five hundred thousand and two million crimes are deterred from people with firearms?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you would be less I don't see that all day long too. If you know someone right there has got a firearm, you're less likely first off, to attack the person with the firearm, but also anybody else in the general vicinity. If you're using grievous, bodily harm or deadly force against someone else, as a citizen, you have a right to help deter that and can help and defend your fellow citizen. I won't argue any of those points, Corey. I just know we live in this ridiculous, nervous, nelly world, and so I'm willing to, you know, give up my extra second to concealed carry and retrieve my firearm, hoping that that one second isn't going to make that much of a difference. But I get it now real quick though, Corey. Here's what's something. And I don't know how you open Carrie, and it really it does depend on how you open carry. But if you're standing, for example, in a checkout line and a counter and you've got a regular holster that doesn't have any you know, grip to it or otherwise requires a release. Someone behind you can just grab that thing. That's what do you do to deter that? I mean, you have to be painfully aware of your surroundings at all times. If you're doing that, wouldn't you.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, absolutely one. I would not ever open carry with a level one holster. Okay, A level one is simply just holding it. Level two so you got to push something and then you got level threes. I prefer level three where thea's two actions have to take place to remove the gun, so that prevents something like that from happening. So I agree there. It's kind of silly to open care with.
Speaker 8: The level one holster.
Speaker 1: Right, But a couple other things, but they're good for concealed carry. I mean, if you have a level one holster, it slides out really easily, because that's what I have for my concealed carry.
Speaker 13: Yes, yep, we are correct. There something else for reason to open carry. Ohio Wall prohibits concealed carry in many places that open carry is legal. One of the big ones any state, university or college perfectly legal to open carry, but to sell me to castial carry. Ohio's twenty nine to twenty three, how revice coulde It pertains to conceal carrying of firearms, not open carrying of firearms. So if you see a lot of these no gun signs, if you read the bottom of it, it says in appliance with the hile twenty nine to twenty three, which pertains to conceal carry.
Speaker 1: Just let me observe it. Don't you agree with me that that's a stupid distinction.
Speaker 13: Yes, yes it is. And that's one of the reasons I open carry in places like that, to bring attention to that.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 13: Another one is education. I have a lot of people come up to me one A lot of them think they as are you had caught that's I'm known they was surprised, Or a lot of people come up and say that they're carrying their gun as well, but they're concealed, And we start having a conversation about it. How more people should carry and if everybody seeing people carrying guns openly like that, people want to be as scared of guns as some are, it would be more common. There whole reason little history on open carry in the state of Hole. Back in the day, everybody open carried, everybody gun belt, a gentleman open carry his firearm. Only a criminal concealed Carrio. So that's where the whole carry thing even came about. I saw open carry's always been legal in Ohio ever since the founding. And another reason to open carry, it's hard to conceal my rifle.
Speaker 1: I love because that the same, Corey. I'm not inclined to carry my rifle around unless I'm walking back and forth at the gun range with it. So yeah, that's just not something that I'm interested in doing. Firearm a handgun, easy to conceal, easy to use, easy to tote around, it's not bulky, So I get it. You make great points, Corey, and you know I wasn't looking for a fight with you with that. I just everybody gets to draw their own conclusions and reach their own opinions about what they want to do and how they want to carry it. And isn't it a beautiful thing that we have the option to do either now, whereas it wasn't that long ago when you wouldn't even you weren't even allowed to carry a firearm or even own one in your own home in certain states. Thanks Corey, brother, I appreciate you listen and appreciate you calling in today. Jay, You are next, my friend. Thanks for holding a welcome to the program.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, Brian.
Speaker 4: Hey back to Fort Knox.
Speaker 14: No, my ears perked up when I heard that even the President wouldn't be allowed to enter Fort Knox. And so I started thinking, what branch of government? What is that fourth branch of government that would tell the president what he can and can't do? Because all the federal departments roll up under the executive buy and large my understanding, So I looked at up. Fort Knox is underneath the Department of Treasury, and the Department of Treasury is run by.
Speaker 8: This guy named Scott Descents. But here's where it gets interesting.
Speaker 14: He was put in in January twenty twenty five after a Senate hearing, so he was confirmed by the Senate before he was tapped by Trump to go into lead a Department of Treasury. He was a hedge fund manager and one of his he was a partner with the Soros fund management.
Speaker 8: So this is a Trump's feet.
Speaker 14: Trump needs to rein him in. In my mind, supremely bad pick. Anybody that's doing anything with George Soros is not who you put in front in Department of Treasury if the Senate confirmed him. Great question for Rand Paul, how did he vote on that? Was was there no concern with the Republicans in the Senate that they would put a former Soros Hedgepines manager?
Speaker 4: And is this the guy?
Speaker 14: Ultimately, this has to be the guy who's staying with the president and US senators can't get in there, So the senators are accountable for putting him in there. Trump's accountable for appointing the guy or nominating the guy. But really Trump ought to be able to call this guy in because he works for Trump and he works for the executive and say open the doors.
Speaker 1: Or order him over there. I want you go over there walking, walk into Fort Knox and tell us what's actually in there or not in there. You're my employee, do it? And I don't know. I mean, I'm just relying on the reporting in this one from Breitbart. I know what the senator said, specifically that he was told I am not allowed in there, and that's bad enough from my perspective. But they followed up in the reporting saying even the Trump, even the president, is not allowed in there, which struck me as literally preposterous.
Speaker 14: It is preposterous, absolutely untrue. At any point the Trump wants to part the Constitution, his level of authorities is the executive. Treasury rolls up under the executive So Trump could go down there today and say open the doors and bring in the cameras and let's go. And if the guy doesn't want to do it, then do the right thing. Let's fire the Soros hedge fund manager that should have never never been nominated in the Senate. Republicans should have done their job just because Trump said this is a good idea, they should have held their ground.
Speaker 1: That's a dual issue point there you make, and I appreciate you making it. Jay, Thanks for calling this morning. Barry, welcome to the show. Thanks for holding and good to have you on the program.
Speaker 13: Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 12: Right I heard about the Fort Knocks audit they're wanting to do, and it reminded me of the documentary show that I had watched years ago where Senator Huddleston of Kentucky and a Congressman of Illinois Crane, actually took a news through into Fort Knox and video coud inside of it and they acted like it was all there and stuff.
Speaker 8: At the time, the.
Speaker 12: Video was a little sketchy even then, so I'm not per se convinced that it's all there either.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, let's face it, gold and lead both have roughly the same weight, and there is such a thing as gold paint, gold leaf, for example. So just because you see a bunch of stacks of gold, it doesn't mean you're necessarily looking at a bunch of stacks of gold. So if they go in there, I like them to do a little sampling as well, just to give us all some peace of mind and satisfied. And the other component of it is, you know, this is what is really sort of backing the fiat currency. Does anybody think that there's literally trillions and trillions of dollars of gold if it's there in Fort Knox, sufficient to actually back the fiat currency. I think that may be one of the reasons they don't want to let anybody in there, because someone do the math and calculated if it is real gold. We were able to calculate the number of bars that are there, and basically you've got like four billion dollars worth of gold. So it would take the wind out of the sales of people's reliance on the United States currency to some degree at least. Thank you, Barry, appreciate that one. It's eight fifteen. I'll appreciate your calls to you if you want to call. We got some time before. Judge at a polytoint ended apolotoint Tano God Brian joins the program at the bottom of our news. We'll be right back.
Speaker 8: It's like.
Speaker 1: It's eight nineteen if fifty five ker CD talk station. Thank you, Eric. He sent me breakdown figure about how much gold we'd actually have to have if the money tech monetary supply was based purely on gold. It's a lot. Thanks Eric. I'm not going to read the calculation that loud I got Patrick on the line. Patrick, Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: Hey, God bless America.
Speaker 4: Am I gotta tell you.
Speaker 5: Jd Vance? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 15: He should run for president after Trump has done just because of that speech he gave and Munich was just un believable. Then the press overseas, you mean you can watch it on Twitter and everything else, they went nuts. They have no clue at all what freedom of speech is and what the actual freedom of speech is. That the most offensive speech is actually the most protective speech and everything else. They have no idea what.
Speaker 4: That even means anymore.
Speaker 15: No, they don't even know what it means in England and everything else. I mean, it's just crazy. It just and you know, you think about Twitter and everything else like that. For me, I just I hate read it. It's one of those things where you just hate to read it. But you're just like the press overseas. They have no idea what Vance was even talking about.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, I mean, that's the point I've made many many times over the years. My friend from France, I went to church with him, good friend of mine, and I remain friends with him today. But he married a French girl. He studied French in college, you got a you know, master's degree in the French language. He's become a French citizen decades ago, and so he's been living there for a long time. But he came back to visit once and I was being critical of I don't know who was in office at the time, maybe Clinton or something, and I was, you know, out loud, criticizing the administration of his policies, and he looked at me in awe, like, man, you can't do that in France, it's like, can't do what, oh, criticize the government? Like are you kidding me? And but no, that's in dictatorial countries. You got communist countries Venezuela. I mean, you can name almost any country in the world huge massive limitations on speech.
Speaker 4: Literally Germany.
Speaker 15: I mean, can you actually believe that this is done in Germany where the German the Germans literally have some of the harshest for free speech laws in the world as far as online is concerned. I mean they literally visit people's houses, they go to their houses if they post the meme against the government or I mean just as as far as something that the government doesn't agree in is protected speech, or they considered that somebody calls in like like Stazi do and say, hey, this is supposed to be free speech.
Speaker 5: And it isn't.
Speaker 15: I mean, it's unbelievable. And it's even coming out of Germany of all places. You think they would have learned something since nineteen forty four.
Speaker 1: At least, yeah you might, you might, but one of the laws of the books in Germany you are not allowed to fly the Nazi flag. I mean, I can certainly understand on some level the reason and the genesis behind that because they don't want to go down that road again. But don't see a bunch of people winding up around the corner to followed the tenants of the Nazi Party anyhow, appreciate the call, Patrick, I certainly do. Oh and Eric followed up. He did the math on it. It's five point five Olympic pools of solid gold. Now, how many people my listening audience believe that there's five point five Olympic pools worth of solid gold held at Fort Knox Yeah, I know, no one. Thanks again, Eric, Eh, just so real quick here I can get this in and the time remaining before we get the judge out of Politano. The number of people showing up on our southern border has decreased dramatically just since Trump went into office. Now, the numbers were on the downslide, but not in this dramatic fashion. Twenty nine thousand arrests in January made by border patrol agents, down from forty seven thousand in December, and border patrol offishers are saying that the administration's new policy of ignoring asylum claims has meant that immigrants, no matter what their circumstances are, can completely be kept in Mexico or removed on flights, obviously acting and having a massive deterrent effects. Let's see here here by way of context. During the Biden administration, border crossings hit record highs and at one point reaching as many as a quarter of a million migrants crossing into the United States in one month. A month ago. They're calling this the Trump effect, at least the White House is calling it the Trump effect. And of course the Trump administration also shut down that CBP one application which allowed migrants to make appointments for legal border crossings and asked for asylum and then got flown directly into our country from their home country. So tens of thousands of folks who are waiting their turn on the CBP one app we're told, sorry, you have to remain in Mexico or wherever you happen to be. So, you know, elections have consequences, and it really is whether you believe in open borders or not. And Trump, i think one in large part because of his concern about the southern border, and everybody else is concerned about the southern border. And a lot of Democrats voted for Trump because their cities had been overrun by immigrants, soaking up resources that were supposed to go to the local citizenry there. And I get that, but what an amazing difference between the Biden administration and the Trump administration. Swearing in a new guy just really cut off the flow. I don't know. Obviously he's having a profound impact in a lot of areas, and I certainly appreciate the effort that Doge is doing bringing about some transparency and giving us a real indication is where all these taxpayer dollars are going. It's eight twenty five right now. Why did the Adams prosecution get dropped? We're gonna hear about that from Judge Edita Poulitano.
Speaker 11: Next Team JOS reduced from the UCUT Traffic Center. You see healthy, fine, comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at u sehealth dot com. Snowy Roadways making for problems southbound seventy five the latest anksent andies at one twenty nine. That's banking traffic to the county Butler County rest area southbound seventy one. Break lights from a bove Field Journal off and onto Red Bank with a couple of rex one below two seventy five one a little bit closer to Red Bank. Coming up next, it's time to celebrate National Drink Wine Day. While you could just pop the cork, pour a glass of your favorite veno and listen to our next guests, the Judge, and you'd be doing that for all the right reasonings. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr See V Talk station. Can we get a rim shot on that one? All the right reastlings. Bryan Thomas always happy to welcome to the fifty five Parrissee Morning Show. My dear friend love hearing from and I love his column comes out every Wednesday at midnight. Judge Endita Polton, and welcome back to the fifty five Charsee Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Where does he come up with this stuff National Red Wine?
Speaker 1: Tay, I don't know, you know what, and I bet you that's the thing. I bet you it's a thing. But where he comes up with it? I don't know. I don't know how much time he's got back there and his little booth that they never let him out of, but certainly enough time to figure out what's going on during the day. To make up some funny comment about you, Judge Ennitapoloton.
Speaker 8: Why do they never let him out?
Speaker 1: That's because he does traffic for Like I heard, Media owns like seven hundred and fifty stations, and I think he does traffic for all of them. My god, that's an overstatement by far. But he does the Midwest traffic. So he's doing traffic reports in Columbus and in Toledo and I don't know Chicago whatever. But he's got a lot of traffic reports to follow. So he sits in a room. I think it's got like twenty different video screens in it. So it's an interesting thing he's got going on over there.
Speaker 8: Right, It is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, this I am glad. You know, I'm always happy with your column. You know, I love what you're right, and you and I see eye to eye in terms of our political philosophy. We believe in the Constitution. But I've been puzzling over how it is that Mayor Eric Adams prosecution was just suddenly dismissed. I mean, was it a trumped up case that the grand jury got wrong at the outset and the federal government said, well, or the Department of Justice said well, we can't win on this, or was something going on behind the scenes, and apparently it was the latter.
Speaker 8: Yes, apparently it was a quid pro quo. And of course the here that is giving a lawyer's ethical heartburn and maybe even criminal exposure, is that it is not being dismissed. It's being dismissed without prejudice, which to lay people means being put on a shelf to be taken off whenever the FEDS want. So, this is a sort of democles. If you will, hanging over the mayor's head, you change your policies one hundred and eighty degrees on immigration, you mobilize the massive city workforce to cooperate with Ice, and we will keep this case against you on the shelf. Is that a form of bribery? I argue in my piece this morning that it is a form of bribery. It's absolutely illicit. I commend the lawyers to resign. It's a terrible thing to have to resign work that you love and at which you excel. Theation was prompted. The resignations there is now eight of them, were prompted by the initial one by Danielle Sassoon, whom Trump appointed to be the acting US Attorney in the Southern District of New York. She is a former law clerk for Justice antonin Scalia. She's active in the Federalist Society. She's a conservative slash libertarian Republican. She's also the best trial lawyer they have in that federal prosecutorial office. And Demalis sam Bankman freed in four hours of cross examination in that notorious prosecution last year. When she was approached by the mayor's lawyers who said, Hey, we have a deal. The mayor will cooperate with Ice if you dropped this, she said absolutely not, absolutely not. Whereupon his lawyers went over her head to the new management of the Justice Department and they found the deal very appealing. Whereupon the Justice Department ordered Danielle to sign papers asking if federal judge to dismiss the case. She said she wouldn't, and she stated why in an eight page letter, whereupon they said sign it anyway. Whereupon she resigned, and seven other lawyers involved in the case, either directly or from an administrative prospective, resigned also. Now a federal judge today has ordered all these lawyers into his courtroom. I think he's going to put them under oaths and have them testify to what happened. The mayor's lawyers, of course, denied as acquited.
Speaker 1: For a course.
Speaker 8: The mayor, by the way, is pleaded not guilty and denies the allegations against him, according to Danielle says Soon and according to former governor of New Jersey and former US Attorney in New Jersey Chris Christie, who says he's seen the evidence, the evidence of guilt is overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: Charge, the charge is bribery, and the charges were the investigation was begun under Trump one. So to say that this is a political prosecution by the bidendoj is seriously to misread all this. So is it bribery? Is it can? Can the government bribe a criminal defendant in a bribery case?
Speaker 5: This sounds I'm sorry, but this is what happened.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just sort of I don't know that this is devil's advocacy. But when you're dealing with a criminal and you have sufficient evidence to convict them beyond a reasonable doubt in court, if that criminal maybe turns state's evidence, like say in a mob case, quite often they'll give them liberty. They'll relieve them from any charges in return for testimony. Is there is there a difference between that scenario and this scenario. You work with us and help us get rid of these bad guys.
Speaker 8: I recognize from all my years in this business that the scenario you have described as standard operating procedure. I could probably go so far as to say it happens every day in every courthouse in the United States. The government wants a big fish, They indict the big fish and a bunch of little small fishes around him. Then they enter into a deal with one or two of the small fishes, will go easy on you to testify against the big fish. If defense council does that, it's called witness tampering. Why are the Feds able to get away with it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 8: I know that I am in an extream. I don't even know anybody, anybody that agrees with me, extremely tim at the minority of one. But that's where we that's where we stand today. In the mayor's case, they did the same thing, and his cheap assisted, his body man, his closest advisor, pleaded guilty and is prepared to testify against him. And still they want to put the case on the shelf so that the mayor will cooperate with ICE. Cooperation with ICE in New York City is a big deal. Is he required in the the law to cooperate with ICE?
Speaker 1: No, he's not.
Speaker 8: Can he interfere with ICE? Of course not. He can't interfere any more than anybody else can. Can he say, to the beliefs, to the corrections officers, to social services do not help Ice. Yes he can, And he was saying that until from one hundred and eighty degree a switch. Now ICE is allowed to walk into the jails without warrants. He said, you speak Spanish, how did you get here? The guy can't answer that. Yank him out of the jail, jail and send him to Cuba. They go into homeless shelters. They can go into any place owned and operate or are controlled by the city without a warrant, and yank anybody out that they want on the basis of their illiteracy and inability to prove citizenship because the mayor has suddenly had a change of heart. Now, to make this even more complicated, under the New York State Constitution, the governor can remove the mayor if she believes he is not capable of performing his job, and if she removes him, he is gone for thirty days, during which she has to hold public hearings at which he can testify. But if she does remove him, the next person in line isn't even a Democrat. This guy's a member of the Working Families Party. This is about as hard left a politician as you're flying as you'll find. You think he's going to cooperate without course, though story, but it is profound to show what the DOJ will try and get away with. Can a federal judge order to prosecute it's to prosecute, of course, not Kenny dismiss it with prejudice, meaning it's not on the shelf. They have no sort of damicalies over the mayor. Yes he can, Kenny appoint a private attorney general, a retired or ex federal prosecutor, or ex federal or state judge to prosecute the case that the government's expense.
Speaker 13: Yes he can, well.
Speaker 1: And to that point, this is what I was going to pivot over to, because in the situation involving doctor Fauci's pardon, the presidential pardon only extends the federal crimes, and there are a bunch of state ages that are looking into it to see if he may have violate any state law. So the Department of Justice on a federal level says, Okay, we're going to dismiss without prejudice. We've got this hanging on the shelf here any we can bring it back anytime he wants. You better damn, We'll comply with what we're asking. How about a state prosecutor stepping in, because fraud is state life law governed by state law as well.
Speaker 8: This would be the Manhattan District attorney. You know his name, Alvin Bragg. Yeah, it's the same person prosecuted Donald Trump. Alvin Bragg is the mayor's up for reelection in twenty five this year. Alvin Bragg is up for reelection in twenty six. They both appeal to the same liberal base in Manhattan. However, he may have very little choice but to do this. All he has to do is the poena the federal files. Yeah, and he has the tied up wrapped up with a bow on top of the Feds are ready to go. The local feds are ready to go. Until the DC Feds came up with this scam.
Speaker 1: And to that end, and since the local FEDS had this wonderful case, we're ready to go to trial and have resigned because of the shenanigans going on with the Department of Justice? Are they at liberties as sort of just hand those documents over to Bragg?
Speaker 8: Well no longer employed, but well yeah, government liberty to download what's in their brains, and they're liberty to share their own personal notes. But in terms of the files, Bragg would have to subpoena of them. I'm sure the FEDS would resist the subpoena. I don't know how the court will rule. Okay, Formally there is extraordinary cooperation between the state and the FEDS.
Speaker 12: Ye.
Speaker 8: Not all the charges against Atoms are also state crimes. Some of them are uniquely federal crimes. But the main one, bribery, the one that the Trump DOJ under Bill Barr began investigating in two thousand and nineteen, those are clearly state crimes as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, but now let me but back up. So, theoretically, had these folks not resigned, you're saying suggesting that you know, regular cooperation between state and FEDS, and I know that happens all the time, they could have turned the files over to the state prosu secuted before they left, before they quit.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely that may have happened, for all we know. I sort of doubt it. That might be an ethical problem just turning over files. Although she was the acting US attorney And as you know, the Southern District of the York Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are sometimes referred to as the Sovereign District of New York because notorious independence, at a level of independence that the New DOJ apparently resents.
Speaker 1: Jud Jennita Paula Ti, I really I'm glad you broke this down because I know that I was confusion was swirling in my head, and I was not aware of the backstore. I know Adams did take a turn in terms of his willingness to cooperate, but I never connected the dots on the tube. But apparently there's plenty of documents and information that would allow everybody to even write it in your in your column constructed. The deal is constructible from the letters and emails written between those formally involved with the prosecution and the lawyer's working on the case on behalf of the mayor. There one more time from Channel nine's weather forecast here if it's known where you are, We're going to get a break midday from that snow. We're only going to see twenty two for a high though today overnight low of twelve. Ohio rivers are supposed to crest overnight about fifty five point four feet, and they're expecting more snow to show up around nine o'clock. Just the coding to the north with maybe as much as many as two inches to the south. Tomorrow is going to be partly cloudy with a high of twenty three. Snow will end in the morning, cloudy overnight down to fourteen and a clear Friday flood morning ends at one thirty pm and a high of thirty three, ending the program at sixteen degrees. And it is time for final traffic chuck Ingram from the UCL Traffic Center. You see health.
Speaker 11: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at uce health dot com. Step Bend seventy five. A new accident near Middletown has center Leans block well. Next wreck is at one twenty nine, with a third one just above two seventy five as a wreck. He's found one twenty nine near seven forty seven and multiple accidents on seventy one between fields on a one red bank. Chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: They talk station, Hey, fifty fifty five kr C the talk station, A very happy Wednesday to you listener lunch on March fifth at March First. That sounds strange, March First Brewery on East Kemper. It's the East Kemper. They call it the Blue Ash location. That's where we're going to be for listener lunch on the fifth of March. So I hope I can see you there and let us see what else. If you didn't get a chance to listen, I'd have fascinating conversation with a nurse practitioner Keith Tannenfeld and George Brunman this morning on the Restore Wellness dot org campaign trying to spread awareness about healthy food alternatives. And you know what's in our food? What's what do the vaccines due to us? And you know, I'm not an anti vax guy at least in so far as traditional vaccines are concerned, but just I want the information and that's what that whole idea. The Restore Wellness dot org campaign's about providing us with valuable, useful and accurate information so we can make healthy choices. And you know, maybe RFK general change America's perception of health and maybe we will end up making healthier choices. I mean, I embrace the whole idea of the federal government's dollars or state dollars, for example, being restricted in so far as the SNAP program or in WICK program that shouldn't include crappy food that has no nutritional value in it. I know in some places it might be difficult to find healthy alternatives, but that doesn't mean we should be paying people or giving people money to go out and buy mountain dew. Read the label. There's nothing in a mountain dew that's good for you, I mean, period. So why should we pay for something that has no nutritional value and is in fact bad for people? And as my understanding is, the food Lobby's paid a just a fortune to get all of those items included in those programs for the idigen So you know, and isn't it a bad thing that we would, you know, almost encourage that type of behavior. Maybe if the person that receives the snap benefit doesn't have any idea how bad these foods are for them. They haven't been given the information because maybe the government's withheld it from us, like, for example, high fructose corn syrup, which farmers are growing corn to create corn corn syrup, which literally goes into everything. Try keeping that out of your diet. And I would frankly like to not have to burn corn in my gas tank. So I'm a huge fan of eliminating corn subsidies. Maybe they'll grow something that's healthier, more beneficial, maybe even higher demand. But corn subsidies create farmers who grow corn because it's being subsidized. I mean that, I'm just so overly suspicious of that program. And that's one of the areas that Republicans find themselves in the cross their because when faced with someone like me who doesn't believe we should be providing subsidies to grow corn. A lot of Republicans are responsible for red state. So you get Republican representatives and senators, and they have a bunch of farmers in their state, who of course lobby for this ongoing subsidy for the product that they're growing, and you end up having year after year after year massive subsidies for corn. So anyway, thank you for the opportunity to ramp on that subject. You can check out the podcast of my conversation with Keith and George six oh five. They're in for the full hour in studio Jack Atherton brilliant commentary Marxists and the Marx Brothers. Now, of course Jack and I are old enough to remember the Marx Brothers. Now, of course I watched them on television. I never had the opportunity to see a Marx Brothers movie in the movie theaters because they came out way before I was born. But I was able to follow the high comedy that was Jack Avidan's commentary this morning because I'm familiar enough with the Marx Brothers movie. So there you have it. And of course, judge editor Politanum and who can argue with that? My comment on this real quick here. President Donald Trump issued a well warning yesterday to bureaucrats in the federal government, ordering the leaders of all the government agencies to be quote radically transparent about spending, talking about giving us the information that we need to know where are they spending our money. Going back to the article, apparently senators aren't even allowed inside Fort Knox. And it was written up in Breitbart that even the President's not allowed in there. Really, Elon Musk has an eyeball on Fort Knox. You kind of like to know what's in there. Shouldn't we be able to know that? And how is it the elected officials who are responsible and oversight over the parties responsible for oversight at Fort Knox can't see what's going on in there anyway. This memoment published yesterday by the White House Radical Transparency about wasteful Spending directed the heads of the executive departments and agencies, arguing that the American government spends too much money on programs, contracts, and grants that do not promote the interest of the American people. Quote for two long taxpayers to subsidized ideological projects overseas and domestic organizations engaged in actions that undermine the national interest. The American people have seen their tax dollars used to fund the passion projects of unelected bureaucrats rather than to advance the national interest. The American people have a right to see how the federal government has wasted their hard earned wages. A men to that, and again I will argue that people of all political stripes should embrace this concept all unless your hands in the cookie jar and your non governmental organization might be in the crossairs because you are not serving the American interest. That's where your protests come from. That seemingly small comparatively to the size of the American population segment of society doesn't want to deal with having their dollars go away. Have a pity party for him. Coming up an eight fifty six. Thank you just Jreker for producing the program. Remember fifty five krs dot com for the podcast Tune in tomorrow. I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe among other guests, have a wonderful day and stick around because Glenn Back's up.
Speaker 4: Next a full rundown and the biggest headlines there's minutes away at the top of the hour. I'm giving you a fact now Americans should know fifty five KRZ the talk station. This report is sponsored