Speaker 1: Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh man, this is this is tough stuff right here. Uh for now two days in a row. Unfortunately we got to open the show like this. So you remember yesterday on the show when we figured out through research and uh, playing a bunch of audio and stuff like that. Remember when we uh and then and then reading our intellectual betters in the news. Do you remember how shocked you were to learn that Trump didn't actually work at McDonald's, like for real, for real, like nine to five or probably not nine to five, probably some weird like four to midnight kind of thing like that's not we found out, that's not that's not his job. Ross you remember, have you have? You got over it? Rosster is just in their stunts staring at a window. And we found this out yesterday. So hopefully you've had a chance to move on. I bring it up because I don't want to one two punch you, but unfortunately it looks like I'm gonna have to. Apparently Newsweek did a little digging, and uh, do you see the picture of Trump addressed in the Pittsburgh Steelers uniform. Apparently apparently, uh, they think that might not be true. Yes, So Newsweek and their infinite wisdom decided to go ahead and pen themselves an article talking about how Donald Trump did it. He does not, in fact play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. So you know, if you said now, some would say, oh, by the way, wait, hold on, who to do? I want to be more specific. I gotta go look at the picture real quick. Oh okay, no, no, I don't think he's number forty seven. So no, Donald Trump does not play either what running back or defensive backs I think or in the Yeah, yeah, I think that's what high twenties to forties, so thirties forties, or defensive backs and running backs. So Donald Trump in fact does not play either the apparently any position for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and does not look like he has a JJ Watts physique in real life. So thank you to Newsweek for getting that all cleared up, really important stuff. I thought for a moment, and that's why I wanted to check the number. I thought maybe the because he shared the photo. He shared the photo, did his on Twitter or truth? I can't remember. Maybe both. And it's like we're into Rocky territory now right. Well, he's like every time, and it's not even him doing it, and he tweets it and he's like, no, he's not actually there to fight, you know the Russian right, that's not I mean in a way he kind of is, but not in that way. And and you know they clarified that right. Well, now we find out that he didn't play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Compliments of the geniuses over at Newsweek, and uh it's you know, we'll get by. They probably steals Steelers, probably sold a bunch of tickets. I don't know what their A ticket sales look like. Probably pretty good. They've been around while, but you know, every little bit helps those prices up. Man, absolute lunacy. All right, six ' ten here on the CaCO Day Radio program, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, coming up on the show. Let's see here from an audio perspective, which just decided to book out on me, Timmy Tim Walls doing his thing? Did every time I see him doing his thing? I'm like, yeah, is that? Like was that in the interview? Like when you guys are interviewed, you're like yes, yes, yes, no, perf. In fact, we love it if you do more of that out on the stump, because the dude doesn't stump very well. And I'm actually surprised because, like I don't really remember like when he ran, when he ran for governor, I had already left Minnesota. But you know, obviously I knew that. I knew who the dude was as a congressman for for many, many years, and so you kind of had a beat on him. But like, I don't remember him being that inept stumping. I remember him being a liar. We talked about this, Like a lot of these issues that came up were issues that were raised when he was back to the first time he read for Congress. But he is a congressman. I like, he obviously got along with people. Well. He flipped a red district against a guy who was very personable. People liked him, especially people who met him, and he tried to meet a lot of people and he was able to flip a district. So, like, I don't know, maybe it only works on Minnesotan's because you get this guy on the stage where you do a parody. They did a parody with him the other day where he had a he had what at X's and O's coaches board, and forgive me, it didn't look like he understood how that worked, which you know, from a coaching perspective for somebody whos ever played football, it's pretty easy, especially if you get like a telestrator. Oh my goodness, but yeah, the whole thing was cringe, and then you package it into you know, him him going out on the stump, and it's clear. If it wasn't clear from from Kamala with Brett Behar and then like the al Smith reaction and then the McDonald's reaction, then it should be clear that when you see Tim what the joy is gone, as they say, because he was supposed to be the guy was you know, the fun loving uh uncle or grandpa or however you wanted to describe him. And it started to give me some insight really watching how bad Kamala was as to why they went with Tim Waller. You could make an argument that Tim Walls on paper seems seemed more human than Shapiro. Now we know what drove the decision there, and you'll never convince me otherwise, Right, Shapiro, Right, you let the anti Semites talk you out of who you wanted in there. Maybe, but I think somebody thought that Tim Walls would remind people of their grandpa and detract from the fact that Kamala reminds people of their crazy, drunk single aunt.
Speaker 2: You know, kind of.
Speaker 1: Scary to be around sometimes, doesn't human Well, and boy, that was a miscalculation.
Speaker 3: So you're out hunting pheasants? Is that enough to convince people there's a middle ground on this issue because right now, right now, right wingers are coming after you for how you handle your shotgun euphemism.
Speaker 4: So I can shoot better than I I got the trophies to prove it.
Speaker 1: Yet the yet the what the trophies?
Speaker 2: Okay? You know that where he was shooting, You know that that hunting thing there where? Yeah, that was stage. You know that.
Speaker 1: No, dude, have you ever hunted?
Speaker 2: Have you? I'm sorry, have you ever hunted? You know I haven't, but I know that was staged, all right?
Speaker 1: Have you ever a pheasant?
Speaker 2: Hunted?
Speaker 1: Ian you're ready for in Minnesota?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me explain something to you. Uh mister uh, before you've gone over the whole what No, no, no, Minnesota, Now I've got over how Wyoming hunting works.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: No, No, you talked about the thing with him in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: How no, no, no, no, not going to talk about that. I'm going to talk about this how you how you hunt pheasants. So the only way in Minnesota, the way that you hunt pheasants is different than say, South Dakota, Wyoming. We have a little bit of pheasant hunting, not much, but uh so you need uh, two camera crews with you, uh and two or three local elected officials.
Speaker 2: So that's tradition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, dude, Yeah, Minnesota has their own they have their own thing for a lot of things. I really enjoyed living in Minnesota, but there's a lot of quirky stuff there, and obviously there's a lot of crazy people that have taken the state over. But yeah, no, it's that's how you hunt pheasants. Instead of running dogs like you've probably seen that where hunters go out and they got dogs run around front of him. The bird flies up and then kabluey, right, and that's what you see on TV. In Minnesota. We use local elected officials and members of the mainstream media to flush the birds. Because you know, you don't want to you don't want to abuse animals, make your poor dog run around or you murder of the pheasant. Now, so at that part he's a better shot. I don't know. I'd be interested to see as military records on this one. I'd be very curious. Maybe maybe he is a good shot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good shot, but I'm not running around bragging stuff. And there's and and I'm not. I'm not a great great shot. You got to put in a lot of time to be a really good shot and have some inherent talent there. But Walls isn't out there working on the range every day. I'm not out there poping caps to the extent that I should if I want to improve, Like it's like anything else out there. So to tell me that Tim Walls, it's for Tim Walls to sit there and say that he's a better shot than right wingers. I understand it's a bit of trolling, but also like you don't do any of the things that make you a better shot, and you got nowhere to really, you got nowhere to go, but up I got we get ross lined out in a day, and that and that guy last wig, last thing you murdered pumpkins, pumpkins, like we get you get somebody pretty squared away, but then you know, to incrementally do stuff is it is not easy and not as easy as a Democrat on the view as far as questions go, I mean, that's easy. What was that commercial campaign where they were just talking about stuff that's really easy, Like how they missed being a leftist going on the view in that big list of things that are easy. I don't know, but I do know I'm right. All I gotta do is listen.
Speaker 6: She actually worked in the McDonald's.
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 4: Did she go and pander and disrespect McDonald's workers by standing there in your red tie and take a picture?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay?
Speaker 1: So and I didn't hear wall. I didn't see anything from walls where he did the class. There's two big tell it like, you know, say the quiet part out loud things going on this week and last week. One is the McDonald's right where you saw a bunch of responses and clearing from the democrats own Twitter account which they then deleted, where they're like, ah, they're parading them in there and it's irresponsible because he has dementia and they're looking at they're making him embarrass himself by you know, being a fry cook and I'm just like.
Speaker 2: You people are what do you what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You realize you're insulting the guy who literally is a fry cook, right, whereas Trump's not really giving him that vibe. So how do you think that's gonna go? So that's number one. Number two is I don't know why you remember Kelly Osbourne when she was I think that happened. I'm not on the view whatever the view ripoff is, I think it was on the talk the Talk. Can you imagine being the Yeah, but can you imagine being the almost unknown copy of the view ugh ugh, like, look at you watching the View and go I want to do that, but then not even be able to like part of the reason they do. So it's because they're so crazy. But Kelly Osborne, yes, was talking about Donald Trump, of course and uh if he deported people who would clean her toilet I know she said hers or hour or whatever or his I think she said his, his toilets and even her hosts, even the other hosts like, oh yeah, you don't know Xnay on the Ace acesm Ray, I'm sorry to remember pig Latin like why do you say? Now it's the it's the how many how many different interviews and things have you seen over the immigration issue? Here, like in the last couple of weeks where the reporter or the expert uh is making a point and they're and they're talking about the decimation of the you know, uh, the the you know, cleaning houses and picking vegetables, and it's like, dude, is that the only thing you think that you should go to? A construction site? You should go to and then insert wherever entry level UH hiring can be done. But like, you know, if if the only way that you ever crossed pass with the native Spanish speaker who's not in the film industry, and you're one of these Hollywood people is when you're you know, you're passing by the servants quarter section of your house, then maybe you don't have enough perspective on this.
Speaker 2: And and you sound a little.
Speaker 1: Bigoti, but you know, walls didn't go there, but these barking seals around them they have over the years.
Speaker 2: We've got the view and Dad.
Speaker 1: A dad, that's for you. That wardrobe a little I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Did they get Trump when Trump went on the view back in the did they they get them anything?
Speaker 2: I mean, I get I don't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't take anything that they'd give them. Now they're giving gifts to the VP candidate. Barbara Walters started this show. Whatever you think of Barbara Walters, it was very clear that they they they do try to well I shouldn't say that they do. They do a horrible job of it, but they imply that they're trying to utilize the really the journalistic process. How do I know this? They they have they do corrections, right, they do corrections, although obviously they don't do enough, but they do corrections. Like they have a little bit of a policy there they don't. I remember there mentioned about non endorsements and stuff, so like they have semblances of that. But you get you getting the candidate who's coming into you're getting them a gift. And then you didn't just get them something you left in the green room. You got them like something that required some work and then you gave it to them on the That's insane to me, not the most insane thing from a view standpoint, But well done, ladies, you really outdid yourself, all right, And just to remind you who walls, well hold on you love of the clock. All right, we got just a little more on this coming up. Hang on, I would predict the McDonald's saying makes it all the way through the week.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Ross, We were just talking by this one. Yeah, it's always sorry my Mike wasn't in program. I got like, I don't understand how this You know this it was a good thing because it's now been what three days, and it's still in the news cycle, and it's really got under their skin. Yeah, like it really has. And Nate Silver pointed out I was reading this morning. I think he made the post last night an X he was saying not to freak out people on the left, even though it's going to but this is he's really starting to feel like twenty sixteen vibes, whereas in twenty sixteen it was like towards the end of that cycle, Trump just inundated the new cycle and it was all about him and it was these like, you know, more upbeat, positive, you know, goofy stories, right, Yeah, and then Hillary couldn't get her message through, which her message at the time was Trump is evil, which is the exact same thing that's happening to Kamalin now because her message is Trump is evil. Right, They went from joy to screaming about concentration camps, and Trump is like, oh, I'm evil, am I? Well, I'm going to do all these stories which show me to be like not evil.
Speaker 1: Well, but then they it's funny that you say this because there is a part of that story, the Stalin Mussolini thing is also saying that the reason he's doing these things is the same reason that Stalin would go pose for a photo scything grain right, even though even though you're literally talking about a thing that a politician does, right, they were like, oh, the reason he does all these goofy things is so you don't see that he's a cold blooded murderer who's going to start camps. Right, So the more he does those things, some of these idiots are so dug in they think it is confirmation of what they're alleged.
Speaker 2: It's just so dumb. Like you were talking yesterday about like the power of the memes, right, how like it's different now in twenty twenty four than even in you know, twenty twenty Yeah, how that's evolved. And like you know, campaign is made up of these little tiny moments that sort of like get seared in your brain when you think about the campaign and think about all the like we said yesterday, the historic moments that have come out of it, like photos right him, she.
Speaker 1: Saw the photo that I retweeted.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, you should scroll on it, but keep saying what you're saying. Yes, this is to your point.
Speaker 2: You've got the you know, you've got the convict photo. You've got the photo of him shaking hands to RFK with the fireworks in the background. You've got him standing up after being shot saying fight, fight fight. You've got him waving out the window of the McDonald's. And these are these are mimeable, memorable moments. And then you go to the other side, right, which was supposed to be about joy which that lasted about two seconds, and then, like I said, they started screaming about concentration camps again. Yeah, and you just you put those in unison. Yeah, you put the side though, these two campaigns side by side, and which one is the joyful one? Which is because you see it, like look at.
Speaker 1: Her the thing you shared with me before you even put those aside, that thing on Friday that you sent me. I think you wrote Dear God or something, and it's Hillary and Kamala next to each other.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and it's the two speeches overlaid, and they're the exact same speech.
Speaker 1: And the hand gestures. And by the way, they're very angry speeches, right, But yeah, it is. It's one of Hillary's closing speeches and Kamala's and like they're not is it verbatim exactly? No, A lot, it clearly is. A lot of It is clearly the same stuff.
Speaker 2: They're talking about. She's Hillary's talking about how he can't stand behind the podium of the presidency of the United States. And I'm always saying that pretty much the same thing. But look at last night, right, She's at this thing with Live Cheney and they're sitting there and they look miserable, and they look it's the opposite of joy. They just look pissed off and angry and shocked.
Speaker 1: To learn this, by the way, because I happen to have friends over in Jackson who actually have to interact with her and her family, and that's how she is. I know you're gonna be shocked, that's what you hear. Yeah, yeah, that's kind of how she is. So oh, I'm sorry, it's not like you have one other thing you want to add here now, But to your point, yeah, yeah you can't. The problem is is they don't realize you can't fake it yet, and some people can. Some people absolutely can fake it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but eventually it'll come out right. And that's the Harris campaign problem is she's really good in like twenty second blurbs or thirty second sound bites, but when she has to sit down and talk for you know, thirty forty minutes, which she really hasn't done yet. She went thirty minutes what with Brett barely twenty, she ends up digging herself in hole because she is fake and she's not authentic. Where Trump can sit down and talk to somebody for two hours, two hours straight. Remember how long I the Spaces was with Elon Musk. Yeah, he doesn't have to worry about breaking character because he is himself. It's it's like when you tell liveter life or lie, where you have to keep track of the lies in your head and eventually you're gonna get tangled up in your lies.
Speaker 1: Or you just kill the people you lied to previous correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's so funny. They're like Trump is evil, Trump is bad, and he's like Okay for the next two weeks, I'm gonna do I did this McDonald's thing, and then I'm gonna you know, it's the exactly but.
Speaker 1: Him saying she's bad, she's a liar, like so there's a there's a flavor of it, which actually I think irritates some more because he's kind of doing the same thing as a secondary you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when it comes to the interactions with the people there at the McDonald's are in the drive through window, right, which wasn't scripted, which weren't paid people to be there.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I read the woman's account, one of the one of the women that went through I.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not.
Speaker 1: They did check them for security purposes.
Speaker 2: Oh so they did. They looked through the card and said, hey, you're not a crazy person that wants to check they want.
Speaker 1: They did the little thing with the mirror under it, you know, you know the thing you do every single time. By the way, if you ever go to the White House or are able to park in some of the congressional lots, that's something they do.
Speaker 2: Staged.
Speaker 1: So staged, man, so staged.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I predict this McDonald's thing will still be going on because they're going to try to get the McDonald's shut.
Speaker 2: Do you know this right?
Speaker 1: There's already a bunch of posts about it. They're already planning a protest. Remember when they wanted that Wendy in Atlanta shut where the officer who had his taser taken killed that suspect. Do you remember when they demanded that they shut that Wendy's ross. How's that Wendy's doing? Do you remember? We do you guys go through there? Ever when you kind of I guess you don't really drive through Atlanta very much. How's the Wendy's doing where that officer shot that dude who got a hold of the taser.
Speaker 2: Do we know that's not the one that burned down? Is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Did it accidentally?
Speaker 2: That is the one? Okay?
Speaker 1: Did it accidentally burn down?
Speaker 2: I'm confused? Seeah, I was in my mind, I'm confused because of seeing the mental pictures. Once they get talking about pictures again, I can't remember that burning, but I but I also was remembering the McDonald's burning in Minneapolis. Oh yeah's watch so I had both of those. I was confused.
Speaker 1: Oh, well to be okay, So here's how you know in in that one in Atlanta that was one McDonald's. In Walls' case, I believe they burned at least a half dozen McDonald's, so you have to be more specific.
Speaker 2: Wall's talking about this, you know, the whole McDonald's thing being faken and Kamala work there and Trump never did. It's really weird too, because he just did one of these staged events, which are very common when you do a campaign with that Philly cheese steak place in a Philly.
Speaker 1: All right, let me bring let me but let me bring people up to speed because this is this is actually two different stories, but they involved the same ownership group, so Ross is correct.
Speaker 2: What they did is they they closed the restaurant.
Speaker 1: They and they you know, I don't know that they threw people, you know, because this is how you word this stuff, or you want to tell you they threw people out. No, they probably post just like the McDonald's did, where they posted sign its saying they're going to be closed during this time. And and then they brought in a bunch of actors literally paid actors, camp some campaign people, but they you know, so that there was a natural looking crowd, but not one that would you know, look at them or interact, and they shot a whole thing up there, and yes, part of it includes walls cooking.
Speaker 2: Uh you know Konilla was in on that shoot, right.
Speaker 1: It is, And it probably wouldn't even have been an issue except that business is the same but a different location. But it's the same business of this whatever Brother's Italian food chain that threatened to call the police if jd Vance walked inside of the venue to say hello to people who had been there and spending money, right, and we're all geeked down and dressed out in this I The thing that I never got answered is you're telling me that nobody in that prois.
Speaker 2: It Parretti Brothers, right? Yeah, I remember nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody inside that restaurant realized that those might be magafolk waiting for jd Vance. I promise you, it's the only thing they talked about for the most part, right right in front of the waitresses, the managers and everybody. So when jd Vance's crew shows up and the manager is like, now I can't come in here, and then people are like, this is insane. We've been here spending money and you all know what's up. You know, everybody advanced to his thing in there in the parking lot. People got mad, that's the same business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the media was championing the owners of Debt establishment for their their stance against vance. Right, they were like, oh, yeah, look at that. They're very brave. But when it comes to there, but then they're when but then they're trying to attack the franchise owners of this McDonald's. Right, Yeah, because they dare take a stand about, you know, for a side or whatever.
Speaker 1: But also did they take a stand? You know, here's the thing, there's a possibility and I don't know this guy, probably the guy who's the owner owns these franchises, probably does like Trump. But let's say let's say he didn't, but he didn't have TDS. If one of the candidates wants to come to my McDonald's.
Speaker 2: And do a thing, I'm probably gonna let them.
Speaker 1: I know, I know this sounds crazy, but if they want to come and they want to do a thing, I'm probably gonna let them. If I don't have strong feelings either.
Speaker 2: Way, it's just hard to believe that in twenty twenty four you could be a business owner and not have, you know, strong feelings.
Speaker 1: I'm just I totally agree with you.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm that being said.
Speaker 1: You know, publicity's publicity, man. Now, granted, now you're gonna have to deal with lunatics beating on drums and probably chaining themselves to parts of you're established. Who knows, maybe uh, full scale burning your thing down because you know that's how we resolve differences now apparently. But yeah, this thing's gonna go on and on and on, and why wouldn't it. You know, every time they do do something that maybe doesn't come across as super creepy, then one of them says something, Man.
Speaker 4: I would ask them honest questions, and they ask them, why are you and JD. Vans making up stories about people who are in this country legally putting them at risk, spreading disgusting, untrue stories about folks in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Aurora, Colorado?
Speaker 1: What you mean the you mean the trend, dear Ragua, my pronunciations on that's terrible, Uh, the Venezuelan gang. So I'm sorry. Part of your stump speech is to criticize Trump for saying in advance for saying negative things about folks, including and you cited it specifically, the is Swalen murder gang members. You know what this is. This is the he called them animals thing. This is why it gets so tiring, Like you don't even have a new thing. Do you remember when he was talking to that. It was a woman's sheriff and I think it was in California actually, or maybe it was Nevada. Or he's talking, he's got a bunch of sheriffs standing around in their sheriff's gear and you know, talking about sheriff stuff, and specifically, this woman starts talking about MS thirteen, this female sheriff, and Trump called them animals, And do you remember that. The media took that and they're like, oh, he's calling he's calling Latin people animals, or he's calling immigrants animals, or he's you know whatever, and it's like, I think they were just talking about people who like to sex traffic twelve year olds and then murder people. That sounds a little animalistic to me. That's kind of that's kind of the same thing here with Walls. But like he couldn't even get it right because people are just because all you did was you said Aurora Colorado on the end, most people they're partially even mostly paying attention with that triggers in their mind is a visual because there's a video of a Latin American gang going.
Speaker 2: And and and and and.
Speaker 1: Forcibly getting money from residents and mane you see they beat up some.
Speaker 2: The other day. The guy that worked there, Yes, his face was just completely like your bloody.
Speaker 1: He fell down the stairs.
Speaker 2: Whoops. I mean it's Colorado, little icy some mornings this time of the year.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't want he didn't want to go. What did He wouldn't give him a key, right, I think it's what started. Like they're in there with firearms demanding keys. Now this guy is like, no, you can't have a key, So kudos to him. That's that's a tough thing to tell a bunch of gangbangers. They can't have with that that they were ever.
Speaker 2: Blowing the situation. It was just a handful of apartment complexes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's that's true.
Speaker 2: I also forgot about that. Yeah, we have that. We played that audio the other day, just a hand jd. Vance took that apart, right, and it's like, I don't know, maybe this is America and maybe one is too many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about zero, let's go with zero? Controlled by foreign gangs. So oh, man, all right, six six forty nine. Here on the CaCO Day Radio program, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four speaking of rallies. I don't know, Ross, do you think Maria Shriver was is Maria Shreiver right? Do you think that's a good surrogate that Kamala had there?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know, Man, You're not.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we have you're not. Unfortunately, we have some pre determined questions, and I hopefully I'll be able.
Speaker 3: To ask some of the questions that might be in your head.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So all right, all right, so what is that. I'll give you the I'll give you the details. I'll what you just listen to next here on the CaCO Day Radio program, order up another dose of lunatics. That's I think the staffing for the Harris campaign. I'm telling you, every day I question who who the hell is working for a campaign? And I got to be honest, when we started this, I was more that was more like with Trump, like you don't see it behind the scenes, but Trump's operation is fundamentally different this time, especially in the way that they.
Speaker 2: Interact with the media like they they don't.
Speaker 1: I did try to determine the like we used to in the previous Trump campaigns. We kind of had a point person, so if I want to do an interview, that's who I would go through. They would also have surrogates, like so like big supporters of trying, you know, like Elon Muskuld be an example.
Speaker 2: Now'd be a little harder to get, but you.
Speaker 1: Like, that person was our goat, Like that person doesn't exist from a media a media services standpoint, And I kind of get it, like they're not going to expend an ounce of energy into the media because he hates them, and you know, we get swept up in that. But it's different right now. And I and I remember with Trump, I'm like, where are like, where are the ads? Where are the the uh uh in North Carolina? Where were some of the staff that you saw? But the reality is maybe it's a more efficient animal. And I point this out because now I'm left going, well, who's working over at Kamala's a campaign? You know that you know that they sent it, They sent that this was from the Democrat Party's uh Twitter account. However, it was something from the campaign. So the campaign put out Happy Happy President or happy birthday, Vice Madam Vice president, right, and and because it was her birthday over the weekend, and they then grab it and tweet out happy birthday to the next president or the future or however they worded it. Now when I tell you about and then they deleted the tweet very quickly. Now, why is it do you think that that that was that tweet was deleted? Well, if you if you've paid attention for five minutes of political history, you know that Hillary tweeted that. And how much egg is on our favor tour credit the tweets still up. I guess Ross and I are just having a big discussion off the air about about tweeting and stuff like that, but more specifically, like if you're the Kamala if you're Kamala Harris, or you're and you work or you work for Kamala Harris campaign, or you work for the Democrat Party or one of their you know, like this the Democratic Senates, What's and what committee? You know, one of the packs. I feel like maybe they're doing themselves a disservice, hiring nothing but twenty somethings. And and don't get wrong, it's not I would say it if it was just sixty year olds too, because like there's a lot of real weird, unforced airs tweeting out the happy Birthday to the future president with Kamala Harris, who already, as we were just talking about, is basically doing a Hillary impression with her angry speech right now, and then Hillary did it and it looks so stupid that you deleted it moments later. How does stuff like that happen? If you'd have left it up, then you can at least argue, well, look, it's it is what it is. We're here, Uh, everything else we do is saying welcome to the next president, So why wouldn't Twitter? But they didn't. They took it down because they realized how bad it looked, how dumb it looked. And it's not the only example of just stuff I don't understand from within the campaign, but most of it seems to center around one thing. When you're deal when you have people, I don't expect twenty year olds, a twenty year old intern at a campaign.
Speaker 2: You know thing.
Speaker 1: I don't expect them to have a working knowledge of the twenty sixteen election because they're kids at that point. I mean they should, they're you know, they're playing up the highest levels if they're actually on the main campaign. But but that's how you get stuff like that, and it's why, you know, on the Democrat, it's why you want to have a James Carvill in there. No matter what you think of the guy, the dude has intricately been involved much of the dismay of probably some people in you know, everything under the sun, going back to uh was it Lyndon Johnson or something like. Dude's been around and there's going to be little nuances and things that you remember. You just if you're you know, if you're old, if you're in your forties, there's a lot of things you remember that obviously your kids may never learn about. Unfortunately, we find, you know, we're swinging for little you know, uh that we're talking about littler things than like some of the big stuff. Your kids are not being taught like you know, Holocaust and World War two and even that Trump was president according to one textbook that left him out. I mean, so you know, you don't even get down to this, but it matters and it sticks with just like those photos of Trump at the McDonald's, those those those idiot tweets get they get passed around too, and then people stumble upon them that aren't necessarily very political, and they look at it like, yeah, you're a lunatic.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? They might they're there, they might put in danger the uh migrants in Aurora, Colorado again, and people's brain all you trigger is the reminder of that video of armed gang members doing a shakedown of an apartment building. It's just so bad. And then we started talking about bad tweets and I had no idea ross that you missed the Justine Sacho story or didn't remember it. It's one of my favorites. But it's a wonderful cautionary tale. If you guys don't remember this, this was over ten years ago, just to show you how time flies, right, this is this is twenty thirteen. You have this woman. She works as a PR professional. According to her now deleted or altered, heavily altered social media here, Justine Sacho, PR director for Interactive Corp, which is it's a media company.
Speaker 2: All right. So she.
Speaker 1: Was going I think she was in London, going to South africacause she was on that flight and it's a long flight it's eleven twelve hours. Okay, So she tweets out the following tweet, she said, going to Africa, hope I don't get AIDS. Just kidding. I'm white. You remember this story? Now, don't she a lot of you? And if you don't, hold on because it gets pretty crazy. Now what did she mean by that? Honestly, when I first saw it, I know what people were saying, but I actually thought she might have meant what she says she meant because I looked at her other tweets and she is your typical moonbat light, really doing the virtue signaling. Obviously, from a pr perspective, this is and being younger, this is likely what was driven into her head at whatever university she went to, and so she was What she was doing is she was talking about how she wouldn't because the whites have all the medicine over in Africa and then they just leave the Black Africans to die.
Speaker 2: That's the point that she was kind of making.
Speaker 1: So it is it's a snarky Moonbaddy self self loathing kind of thing. The problem is it doesn't always come across that way, and for most people it didn't because BuzzFeed got a hold of it, and the Gawker sites and whatever, and so it went viral. But what made this story so crazy is for eleven hours, and they're eleven hours for much of that flight where she got on the plane and she did what a lot of people do. She was totally disconnected from the Internet and social media. Now they had internet on the plane, as you'll find out, because I'll explain here in a moment, But she for eleven hours, which for those of you who travel a lot for busines business, it might be your nice little respite she's doing eleven hour flight. If I'm on eleven hour flight, I probably don't want social media either. So for eleven hours she starts trending, and then eventually, about four or five hours in, she is the top trending thing on Twitter, and it's not even close. The entire world is watching, salivating, sharing flight tracking data and arrivals information, salivating over the buzz saw that this woman was going to feel when she got off that plane. In fact, a bunch of people showed up to the airport where she was landing to interact, to protests, to film, to get a somebody tried to get a selfie with her, and the whole world knew. And by the way, her employer also responded while she was in the air, saying that there's no room for this in the company. And people watched it like they were like they were watching a jumper do it, do it. It was simultaneously crazy conceptually because everyone knew this woman was screwed, but her for half of a day. So yeah, yeah, i'd say some of this stuff matters, but you don't know that story.
Speaker 2: Imagine. Look, you get in the plane and you're saying something to try to be righteous, right, to point out if you are the you know, you're like tried the first right as you got on right to go after the the evil people on the right or whatever.
Speaker 1: That you're the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take on the board. You're like, yeah, the people. And then you get off the plane and you're like the most racist person in the world because you didn't realize that people could read your tweet a different way than what you intended.
Speaker 1: And she got off that plane, man, and you got can you imagine you where you where'd you just fly to? You flew to your mom's.
Speaker 2: Right, Uh yeah yeah, back in June.
Speaker 1: Uh do you you fly in Disconnectady Albany Albany. Okay, imagine if you stepped off that plane because you and I were actually text You and I were texting when you're on your layover there in Charlotte, because Ross had a very if you fly American, those layovers in Charlotte are razor thin, as you probably know. So I don't know if he was flying American, but you had a RaSE. You had what you thought was going to be a thin thing. And so we were sitting there talking and we were joking about like, oh, you know, you're wearing your you're wearing your fake nose and mustache kind of stuff. But imagine if that's not you, right, there's no reason for Peter. She works as a PR person at at at a tech company. She's one of a thousand people who send me a press release every day.
Speaker 2: That's even worse part, how can you be in PR and make the mistake? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but you get off the plane, and you know, you know those scenes where somebody gets off a plane and there's like limo drivers holding the signs with your you know, your last name on it, like Jones or whatever, like oh okay, and then that's your train but in this case, they had signs, but they were not limo drivers. They were amped up moon bats from South Africa who literally went over the like they went over the airport. Some of them, I don't know if it's some. I know at least one of them bought a bought the cheapest tickets so they could get in and wait it outside the gate. Like they invested their own money so they'd be the first to try to get a selfie with you while calling you a racist. This is the world we live in, man, And yeah, that whole story there. And so the moral of the story is stop virtue signaling on social media, you loaned.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's important. People don't realize we do this, at least I do on a daily basis, right when it comes to the show's social media and even my personal one. Right, Yeah, because I've known people in this business to make a mistake and something came across the wrong way and their career is gone. And it's very important. So I'll give you an example. You know, you've got to look at something and say, can people interpret this in a different way than what is intended? And then you have the wigh am I gonna post it or not. And a lot of times I don't post things looking out for the show, right.
Speaker 1: And I would point out that yesterday he posted a picture of Hitler dressed in with McDonald's insignias. So like, if you're gonna my point is, if you're gonna play with delicate stuff, or if you're gonna talk about topics that could be controversial, it's it's that much more important that your mood is understood and what you're trying to say is understood correct.
Speaker 2: Give an example of this. So yesterday I saw a photoshop picture of Trump during you know, the first assassination attempt, the famous picture of him jumping up with his fist. Oh, you know the one you're gonna Yeah, I know the one you saw getting ushered away by the Secret Service, And somebody had photoshopped McDonald's bag in his hand, and they were like, oh my god, what a first shift or whatever. Set. Yeah, I thought it was funny, but I realized that if we were to post this, there's gonna be people in our audience. They're gonna say, oh my god, you are mocking an assassination attempt, how dare you? And I just didn't want to deal with the drama. So I mean, yeah, that comes across all the time. I mean, you have people if you're working with the Hairs campaign and you're tweeting out the whole reason we started talking about this, or the photo of her happy birthdon to the future president. Yeah, you've got to understand. I don't understand how that sort of eric can happen. I just don't understand. They have to be, like you said, super young to just not even to be completely oblivious to what happened in twenty twenty or twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: But then I asked myself, well, why is it that I have recall of dozens of campaign ruining incidents in campaigns that I wasn't even alive for, or at the very least I wasn't out of like grade school for.
Speaker 2: I think because the why do I.
Speaker 1: Know monkey business? Why do I know the name of a boat?
Speaker 2: Because?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: You know? The sad answer to that is because we're nerds.
Speaker 1: No. But but to be fair, if you work for a campaign, if you work at the highest levels, oh you should I know, yeah, right, you should be nerdier than us, You should be far wonkier than us.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you one of the things in DC and God bless God bless them that they're that they're really into it. Sometimes I talk to people work for members of Congress and whatnot, and it is clear they have no other.
Speaker 2: Life, right, I think I think it's possibly it's a generational thing. And we've mentioned this before when it comes to other topics where you have you have this gen z which and every generation seems to believe, you know, the world started when I was born, Right, there's history doesn't exist before I was born. But it really is true with gen Z, or at least it seems to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, it's as evidenced by these stories about all their discoveries of things like roommates and ah. Although to be fair, we really, if you think about it, USS, our generation did save humanity. Did you see what they were up to in the seventies, right before we got here with the clothes and the belt, with the the big callers and I you're welcome, You should be thankful. Yeah, look at all the amazingness that the eighties and early nineties brought you.
Speaker 2: That's us, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's a grand screw up. But I and I thought about that, because you're right, they're probably the folks doing it are probably in their twenties. And it's clear somebody saw it, somebody realized it because they deleted it.
Speaker 2: I think within the moment they say they what they're saying is they deleted it because they took out the sixty. The first one had a big sixty on it, and they took out the number and they reposted it without the birthdate. And so the rumor is that Kamala saw that and she's pissed off because she's not happy about turning sixty, which is why Trump was mocking her, saying happy birth, the happy sixtieth. Yeah, I don't believe that for a minute.
Speaker 1: No, I think somebody got gleeful because remember the campaign made the image. The Democrats tweeted the image. Do you know what I'm saying, Like, there's two sets of people there and but the but the image with Kamala didn't say future president. It said Madam vice president. Right, it was one hundred accurate.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if I'm buying into all that, but uh yeah, that's uh, that's for you to decide, all right, So check this out do do do?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, hold on, well let me uh yeah, we got we got, we got enough time.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you that the Kamala Hill, you have to see it better. It's better if you watch it because the hand gestures. But this is the audio from the side by side clip of Hillary and kamalas seed of the negative.
Speaker 4: To say, we are not going back here to work.
Speaker 1: But behind the health is curing.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 3: Converted us on the ye of the country and work that.
Speaker 2: We want it all right.
Speaker 1: So there's and there's about nine things to think about. One there's the words, which they're basically saying the same thing. Two they're doing the hand gestures. And three you can think it's unfair, and I would argue that it's not always true, but I think people are more inclined when they see somebody see a woman yelling like that and fist pumping that they're gonna think that's weird. You can think that's you know, bad, but it's true.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: I am so glad that I stopped to watch a little of the video. So did you, guys, Ross, did you see the IDF's press conference the Israeli defens horses presser what they did. What's I'm sorry, I'm sorry it was hiccopied.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So they held a press conference just I don't know, ten hours ago or something. I really wish I would have seen this live.
Speaker 2: So they held a.
Speaker 1: Press conference and had a power point, if you will, about Lebanon, right, Beirut and Hesbela and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And they he went.
Speaker 1: Through a slideshow of like street level photos, satellite photos, addresses, and went one by one telling the people of Lebanon where Hesbla has pile palettes of money squirreled away, just free, just piles of money and little secret hideouts. They got it buried in barrels. They have him hidden under a hospital.
Speaker 2: I know you're shocked.
Speaker 1: They told everyone in Lebanon, where there's hundreds of millions of dollars in loose cash just sitting. They gave up all of Hesbela's stuff. It's uh, it's like it's like they somebody watched It's a mad, mad, mad mad world, and it was like, hey, we should try that. I gotta tell you, man, that's hilarious to me. Right, you don't have to fire a single rocket or missile to how many Hesbela fighters are sick of this crap right now. And now maybe if they didn't know, now they know how many people are being told that there's, uh there's pilets of money being stored in an area that only has two or three guys, and they're like, yeah, I want to be rich. So that was that was a little dastardly, man. I just I want to know if it's paying off. I mean, they were so detailed. They were telling people how to gain access to the hiding areas, like at the hospital, like you need and they showed the door. You go through this door, there's another one where they've dug down and you can go in it. But also, if you're Hesbelah and they're showing like almost real time photos where your money hides are, you're not going there with a forklift and taking it right now. You have to assume that they have a laser sight on you, so to speak, because you know, Israel has no problem firing into Lebanon right now because Lebanon's firing into them. So you're like, they you kind of did the joker thing. What do you do with all that money? So, uh, it could be an interesting, interesting day around Lebanon, if it has its intended effect? All right, we gotta have a conversation about this story. Here, here's the headline. Mass text message reminds North Carolinia to vote, confusing those who already have. Are you stupid?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing? Do I understand? Like, because inherently I understand the paranoia that did my vote? Did it not show that I voted?
Speaker 2: I'm not right?
Speaker 1: How many of you, depending on which system, how many of you look and want to see that number change when you enter your ballad in there if you use the machine you put it in? All right? But also did you stop to think for a moment that it's like, it's not you they're talking to, it's the everyone. Like, let me ask you a question. When you go get a flu shot, if you get it, Let's see you get a flu shot every year?
Speaker 2: Right? Uh?
Speaker 1: Pretty quick here we're gonna be pumping flu shots, right, and then let's say you go get one. You're like, oh, I just heard an ad. I just heard a PSA on the radios. Go get your flu shot, And I got one at CBS today. If the next day you hear that same PSA, I don't know if we're gonna run him this year, but we seem to run him every year. If you hear that same PSA the next day, you don't call and scream at ross, Why are you? I just went and got a flu shot here? You want to see my receipt? No, normal people go already got one? Are they just tune it out? So I'm really confused. I'm confused that people are confused. But then I remember people, and then I'm like, ah, I understand why some of them are probably confused. But yeah, yeah, I don't know. And also, if if you were like you thought somebody was texting you directly, are you telling me you don't get any political spam on your phone? Who are you? And how can I learn from you?
Speaker 2: Maybe these people actually believe that all of those political texts are individualized to them, Like, oh my god, it is Kamala, she's texting me.
Speaker 1: Wait, So the other day when I got this message from Kamala's husband saying, shit, it's going to be a surprise her birthday. Could you kick in ten dollars, he was taught that was actually him who texted me and not just a piece of spam.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but he's such a good guy. Yeah, he's gonna quadruple your he's gonna match it. It's gonna quadruple match whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he likes doing that for her birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, birthday. Yeah, he'll match anything right now.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, there's the reason why they love five dollars donations, and some would argue and it should be the scandal of our times. It's because people who make those small donations will then sometimes show up in reporting as having made I don't know, six thousand donations of ten dollars over a forty eight hour period, which is which is an actual number that one account had when they investigated this of a guy who clearly ten dollars might be the most he could afford, not six thousand iterations of it. It sure looks like they're taking money from people who've capped their ability to contribute and smuggling it in under people's names, which would be illegal. That whole Act Blue. If you want a rabbit hole, google the Act Blue. In a world where conspiracies, many conspiracies, and possibilities out there are political noise, right, Oh, we just found this thing where he was running rape congo lines. He can't be on the Supreme Court right where you get stuff like that. Sometimes, though, you look at it and it makes a lot of sense what they're trying to do, and it's very convincing how they're how people are going about uncovering it, and the money laundering that appears might be going on with the Act Blue stuff is pretty troubling, and frankly, I'd be curious if it happens on the wind red side, which is the GOP version. I don't trust any of these cats to play by the rules that they claim every time that if the other side even implies that they're going to break, it's a constitutional crisis. I'm sorry, I don't. But if that's happening, I can't. I can't think of a bigger financial scandal. Remember the Democrats slipped the news on the fact that their largest individual donor after Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer was Crypto bro and he was giving them all that money, but it was stolen, right, and there's real victims out there. You don't have any money anymore, and you gobbled up the large one of the largest shares of it. In fact, I think it was his single largest expenditure. So yeah, Yeah, that should have been scandalous because that looks like money laundering too, or at the very least maybe one of those you should give the check back moments. So I don't expect oh, I know, people saying I'm fully aware of Acblue and what they purport to be. But there's a lot of that stuff. When I posted that ross the other day, you saw I posted that little snippet of a video from Hillary from Hillary's victory party right with all the people crying there. We all saw it in twenty sixteen where they went into the the Jeah where's the Javit Center? I think they did that famous video clip. Yeah, and I posted that it was live footage from wr l's Harris interview watch party right with bear it, which is clearly sad, tireing, right, So just to show if you go and look in that I left it there because I want you to be able to see it. If you go look in that thread and scrolled down and then look at the comments.
Speaker 2: Please don't tell me people actually thought it was serious.
Speaker 1: Well, there is an organization. There is a a Twitter an organization moving NC Forward, which purports to be Yeah, it's just regular people without a political home. Uh no, it's not. It's in fact, it's such a successful dem dark money uh organization that even Ril wrote a piece about it, like, Hey, isn't this the dark money stuff?
Speaker 2: Uh? Right here?
Speaker 1: Right, and and like if you look at the board and everyone has been on there, so it's a bunch of moon bats purporting to not be moon bats. They just tagged community notes in that thread around that tweet. They tag community notes, which, by the way, I have the ability to create community notes, and I'm not going to do it for you. They wanted they wanted the tweet community noted because the video where everyone is wearing I'm with her shirts buttons, clearly it looks like it's not modern day video even in those eight short years, right, they wanted community noted.
Speaker 2: You know there's a famous clip, right, it's the David Pluff How are you pretty? Yes? Yeah, he's like outside and he's texting Hillary you remember that, Yeah, text Exchange or whoever he's texting, Like, oh my god, it's awful. Come on. These are humorless people.
Speaker 1: They're absolutely humorless. But also, lets you know, the stuff that sticks with them, that that stuck enough in their craw that they that they drive by community noted, and I wanted I wanted Aril to do a fact check.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: Once I saw that, I'm like, oh please, God, let him do a fact Do you understand the badge of honor that would be ross if we had a fact check.
Speaker 2: But that's what I was thinking. Oh my god, that.
Speaker 1: Thing would be a big poster in the studio raced Agic from the Weather Channel. He's got big posters of like twisters and stuff. It's just weather porn, man.
Speaker 6: That's all it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got none of that. Still be in that same drum casey, no rain, sunshine dry.
Speaker 1: I've norm heard your your recorded ones or you're just like, I've never heard somebody trying to make nothing sound so ominous.
Speaker 7: So yeah for you, Yeah, hey, listen, you got to bake it up fresh.
Speaker 1: Every day, right, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: It's almost like there's a no newsday.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: But don't we know too much beautiful z yeah time. Yeah, don't don't enjoy it too much. You'll hurt yourself. Then, don't want to even hurt yourselves. There's no records, but still a mid upper seventies, maybe eighty degrees in the triangle in the next couple of days, a little cool try it probably you're talking seventy six to seventy seven. Meanwhile, we'll see a week front come through with no precipitation, So Thursday and Friday where a low to mid seventies, a little bit closer to normal normal high seventy one for Raleigh and out of Greensborough to try it seventy degrees, so more typical this time of year. Air mass coming in for Thursday Friday, but quickly we're back up Saturday, mid upper seventies and then a bigger cool off again with no precipitation with the front early new next week Sunday Monday, mid sixties, lows back down to the low forties.
Speaker 6: At night and no rain.
Speaker 7: So we could end up this month, although there's a front it's gonna be pretty close to Halloween that may try to bring us some precipitation in here right now none and Raleigh for the month, and none I had to try at the airport in Greensboro for.
Speaker 6: The month, so we'll see.
Speaker 7: It could be talking about drive October on record, and after what happened just before that kind of kind of unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, quick, class, you're not going to be here Monday, are you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I will be Yeah, I'll take the late game. And that's how that. Have you noticed the trend? I've become so frustrated. If that's what you're.
Speaker 1: It's me last year. Yeah, I'm just like, well, I don't have to worry about an NFL season this year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't have to. If I'm up and I stay awake and I watch it, I'm fine. If not, I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you didn't tell me at the beginning of the season, or if I know, if I had to realize you guys playing forty nine or Sunday night, I'd have looked at that. I'm like, this be one of the better games of the season, so.
Speaker 6: It now be mediocre at best.
Speaker 1: Well, I I yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean they're two mediocre teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you remember, I remember the playoff game a couple of years ago, doing Cowboys forty nine ers. I'm trying to urge it from your mind. I think that's the single largest amount of money I've ever made off of betting a game, and it was because I just bet it, and then I had three obnoxious cowboy fans giving me an immense amount of grief. So I turned them and I said, you want to side bet and they all did and ahead there you go. Oh I I couldn't have been happier spending their money in front.
Speaker 2: Of them anyway. I don't keep up.
Speaker 1: The good guys, appreciate it. Thanks all right, seven forty nine Cacoda Radio program. Back in just a moment, I was gonna I was gonna go in another direction, but I have to at least share just the CNN story with you, so you can roll your eyes in the back of your head all the way because that's that's what's about to happen. And you ready for this CNN headline. McDonald's didn't give Trump permission to serve fries.
Speaker 2: It didn't need to. What is this?
Speaker 1: What do you mean they didn't give them so they didn't have a permission slip to serve fry like it Sure looked like the franchise owner gave him permission. He met him in front of it, walked him in there, and then said, this is the person with your apron. This is the person who's going to show you how to make fries. But if I'm a vampire, I feel like I'm able to come into McDonald's if that's your if that's your thing there. But but what a what a curious headline. McDonald's didn't give Trump permission to serve fries. Hey, Ross, you're running that board over there?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Usually run that board? You like running that board? An old board? Ross has one of the oldest.
Speaker 2: I don't want the new boards. I don't want a new board like this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who gave you permission to run that? Did Bob Pittman? Do you have a note from Bob Pittman our ceo? No, you don't have a note from Bob Pittman, our CEO saying you can run the run the board over there?
Speaker 2: No, but it was given permission.
Speaker 1: Oh really by who? Neighbor's dog talking to you? Like Sam Son of Sam.
Speaker 2: Or what the program director? Oh? A few of them?
Speaker 1: Oh you mean the local the people literally have the management locally, right, Okay?
Speaker 2: And you feel that that qualifies you then to I believe they would prefer me to show up every morning as to not, because that would.
Speaker 1: Be I mean, if he doesn't even if he doesn't write it you a note, then, I don't think he's worried about that stuff, sitting there in New York completely not knowing that you're here running a board. So yeah, this is CNN, as as Darth Vader would say, and good lord man. So the New York Times did an investigative peace about the actual technique that Trump used to make the fries and how it differs from the training program that McDonald's gifts.
Speaker 2: It's all so dumb, especially when you realize that the McDonald's coverage, which was meant to be a campaign photo op and a goofy fun troll right, yes, has garnered more attention, more meaning attention than two assassination attempts.
Speaker 1: Well and and and even even if even if it was if it was just the guy by the golf course, I could understand how we knew cycle out. But butler, man, that's not a dude hide in the bushes, which raises a lot of questions because he was there for a while. But like, yeah, yeah, and there you you have investigative resources about. Yeah, specifically he's sulted improperly or something.
Speaker 2: No imagine if they investigated Kamala Harris's claim that she worked there, which you know is a.
Speaker 1: Meaning how would you even do that?
Speaker 2: Right? Which the main point of her whole I was, you know, I was raising a middle class family.
Speaker 1: Lie, yeah, how would you? How would you even go about looking into that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean she is she currently I believe right, she's the same Harris. Correct me if I'm wrong. She is the same Harris as in the Biden Harris administration. She is the current vice president.
Speaker 1: Harris is a common name.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Like Ed Harris.
Speaker 2: You ever heard of Ed Harris, the actor? I mean, I would think if she wanted to approve it, if they're just pissed off about it, she would have access to some way to find out those financial records via Social Security. So I mean she has to have the power to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, frankly, I I hope that she doesn't actually have the power, like, but I recognize she probably does. You're right right to uh to go ahead and figure that out, like I don't. And you know how I feel about politicians, uh meddling with the I r S folks, lowest learner. So yeah, yeah no, but they didn't do that.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: It reminds me of do you who what was the congressman they ran up there? Who was would just lie about everything? George whatever?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh yeah, a complete loo yeah yeah, And everyone.
Speaker 1: Knew he was a lunatic, right, And then they got win that he might also be a Brazilian cross dresser or something, and they send a team the New York Times, and I can't remember what the other stories were at that moment. I remember being like, man, I wonder if you could have used those five people on the there was five people on the byline. I wonder if you could. And they and they physically went to Brazil, at least some of them did, because they're they're first person interviewing uh Brazilian drag queens, being like, oh, yeah, I remember George or I can't remember what the name he would go by, but like, you sent a whole team down there. So to Ross's point, you casked a person to write a story about improperly salting the fries, which I don't even understand really what you're being They're they're they're saying that at one point, maybe this is a different story. Yeah, So they're saying that at one point Trump takes the salt and he throws it over his shoulder and he like a superstitious thing. And they said if the common you know, if the average employee at a McDonald's were to joke around and mess around and not focus on his work and do that, he'd be reprimanded. Oh really, Whereas I mean, maybe, but probably not. Have they eaten at a McDonald's. Have you gone through the drive through? I'm thinking maybe they might be doing more than just that. And you know, here's the thing, by the way, because some people would look at that and go, oh, you know, they're jacking right if food's still coming out. I would prefer they're having fun, do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And if some guy.
Speaker 1: Sold, I don't care. They also they also said that Trump didn't wash his hands, But I don't believe that because for a couple of reason. One, Trump is a bit of a germophobe.
Speaker 2: He's a complete germophobe. Yet, okay, and and and so.
Speaker 1: And also just because you didn't see him wash his hands, you're telling me that he didn't disappear for a moment. There's there's tons of hand washed stations there in the back. You can literally see them. But also maybe when in the bathroom, washed his hands or maybe he had some Like, it's so waste, such a wasteful resources of journalistic resources that could be put to pretty good use for this.
Speaker 2: It's just it's so stupid. We're on day three and we're still talking about this photo. Ops. I don't want to, but I know I'm not saying you because we're reporting and what the media does, right, that's what we're doing. I'm saying it's crazy to me that the mainstream media, the major networks, are still covering this story, which shows that Trump won the news cycle. These people, they don't live on Earth anymore. They don't live here. They live they're up in space. They're on the moon, pointing the finger, screaming frantically about French fries, and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, and actually they're not up in space or in the moon. They wouldn't say they were because then they've associated with ke Elon Musk and they're cheering on the progressive stopping of space exploration by the California Coastal Commission. So ah, now I'm gonna tell you what Lawrence Tribe is accusing Trump of doing. I don't feel The New York Times probably should devote any staff to this because fundamentally it doesn't even make sense. But I will tell you because Tribe tweeted it and also purports that the sources spoke not just to him but also to CNN, which means they'll probably try to make a thing out of it. All right, So here is here's the conspiracy theory. Explain to me how this makes sense. He is the exact verbatim tweet from Lawrence Tribe, Harvard professor and moonbat pundit on CNN A.
Speaker 2: Lot law professor. All Right.
Speaker 1: Intelligence officials told CNN that the leak of classified documents on Israel's plan to strike Iran was likely to have come from someone getting top secret briefings who had an interest in discrediting Biden. Harris HM, who in the world might that be. Now you have to understand that the party's talking about where there was Israel's classified documents. We don't know the extent to it, but I believe that is accurate in the sense that I ran and got a hold of some of that stuff. And one of the theories that was floating around out there is that. And again it's just as baseless, but at least I understand the motivation was that somebody within the administration might have tipped them off in an effort they were thinking, I guess to minimize casualties or whatever the hell it was, right, but that would be a big, big, big deal. And remember we have State Department. There's a woman in the State Department.
Speaker 2: That is like.
Speaker 1: They're also as part of it. There was like exchanges where she's interacting with like her State Department counterpart over in I think he's Saudi Arabian. No, no he's not. I think no, he's in Lebanon maybe, but they met and said, like where she's bemoaning. Essentially you could tell she's team Hamas if or at the very least, you'd be left with that oppression.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And so when somebody sees something like that and then they think possibly that somebody in the administration did it, that's where they're going to start to point fingers. And I'm not using her name because again, you have to show me that she did something other than bemoan with some guy that I think she probably it feels like she's got some romantic interest in this dude, right, And so you know, take that for what it's worth. But Lawrence tribe is implying that Donald Trump leaked classified documents to Iran to hurt the Israelis, to make Harris look bad. That's the theory. Explain that to me, because his motivation is he did it to make Harris look bad. You think that Donald Trump called up his buddy in Iran, whoever that may be. Remember, this is a guy who held a press conference to mock their dude for.
Speaker 2: Dying like a dog.
Speaker 1: No, not that one, both of them, Like, those are both Iranian dudes. You had you had the general and then you had the other, the terrorist leadership guy, the stewars excuse me, the scholar, it bag daddy or whatever, and then solo money. Yeah, what the hell are you talking about. You're a Harvard law professor and their go to when they need a quote unquote smart guy in CNN. You're running that and you didn't realize that Donald Trump isn't getting briefings. You absolute loan because I you know, if you're a law if you're if you're.
Speaker 2: A in law.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lawyer, by the way, just so we're clear, Rosschek just a moment ago, not a lawyer. These are the kinds of things where that you didn't research that I assume would just destroy you in a courtroom setting. Lawrence Tribe apparently missed the part where Donald Trump and we played the audio when Donald Trump after clinching the GOP nomination. What happens is the candidates or the major candidates, start getting soft intelligence briefings. Right, let me bring you up to speed on what's going on. They are classified, they're not the full scope of things, but they want to, you know, they want to get whoever might be the next president up to speed on what's going on. And while Donald Trump did take that in twenty sixteen, he categorically he denied it.
Speaker 2: He said he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't going to do it this time around, and then when it came time to do it, he actually said, I will not take briefings. And he said he wouldn't take briefings because he knew that if any all he had to do was take a briefing, have anything from that briefing get out in any way, shape or form bad actor who puts it out to or somebody with a big mouth, or somebody who leaks it to a news outlet, because he knew that if anything and any one of those briefings came out, the only story in the world would be Donald Trump is leaking classified documents again, remember the photos on the floor of his office.
Speaker 2: What a monster.
Speaker 1: And he knew that, or somebody around it knew it and convinced him of it, and that's good. And so he declined to take those. He is not receiving any briefings, which means unless a little bird told him or maybe you know who knows, maybe he still got people within the government who feed him stuff.
Speaker 2: He did not have any of that info.
Speaker 1: And Lawrence Tribe didn't even bother to check that and then decided to create a conspiracy where Trump's in bed with Iran now, but at least it's not the McDonald's stuff, I guess. So there's that. We got that going for us, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh, just a crazy.
Speaker 2: Day, man, What is this? All right?
Speaker 1: I'll look at that here in a moment. Thank you for emailing it three times. I believe I have that already in the stack, so we'll be good to go. All right, have this is this is pretty crazy. So did you guys see the doctor who, let's just say you know, we have a running theme today about be careful what you tweet.
Speaker 2: A little bit of that going on.
Speaker 1: Did you see the doctor who who, by the way, is not employed anymore. Apparently there were some pretty immediate consequences. But this is what he tweeted. What is First of all, what is this guy's name?
Speaker 2: To do? Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Open that? There we go.
Speaker 1: All right, So dude's name is said, see a doctor, said Massie Nori. Okay, and he's a doctor in Western medicine.
Speaker 2: That and anyway.
Speaker 1: So here here's what he writes. He says, I'm a Muslim daily, I treat Jews, and I've taken a hypocritical oath. I think he means hippocratic oath. But I trust me, I know more than anyone about autocorrect screwing up your tweets.
Speaker 2: I do it all the time.
Speaker 1: I have taken a hippocratic oath that outlines my responsibilities as a physician. However, I must admit that if I had the power, I would vanish every Jew. So if we're gonna have a little lesson on this, it's the last sentence, right, how do you think putting that out there? To his credit with his face and his actual name, right because that sounds like troll account stuff right there. That's throwaway count. This guy was face and his name working in a in western meta. I think he works in not in London but outside of London. But you know, puts that out there and thinks that that people are not going to respond negatively to that. Well apparently he didn't, because as you can imagine the place where he works, it's like, yeah, you can't really do that. Now he's he's got to respond, so, fearing revocation of his medical license, he literally posted an apology. And it's clear then that the apology didn't work out because then he reposted the original comment where he's talking about vanishing all the Jews. Now, Ross, do you think he means getting rid of them or do you think he means like maybe he's doing he's he's a magician or something like you remember I remember when David Copperfield like vanished this shuttle or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is the statue of liberty.
Speaker 1: I think this is a bit of the statue of liberty too. Who did the space shuttle?
Speaker 2: Maybe that was that was that was a different guy, No, was it copper Field. I think it might have been Copperfield. Yea, YadA, YadA, YadA. This guy's not Copperfield.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's not like, hey, we all we be my assistance for this magic trick.
Speaker 2: He means something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, with that in mind, here is here's this apology tweet quote. I want to clarify that my apology is genuine and not motivated by fear of my position every organization. He then tags his employer, right, and which, by the way, is a strong move because he realized, oh, this is this.
Speaker 2: Is bad news right here.
Speaker 1: Probably should have talked about eradicating all the Jews, and so he tags me, says, my employers know me and my commitment to providing compassionate care. I sincerely felt the impact of my words and recognize and need to apologize. My intention has always been to promote understanding and respect, and I'll continue to strive for that in my work. Thank you for your understanding. I don't know that you As far as apologies go, it's a very well written one, but like that's I think that's that's an apology that's for like a small little thing, or like individually you got into it with somebody or you feel that you were misconstrued. Dude, you you penned, you penned. I want to make them all vanish. I would vanish every jew. Is the exact one. I would vanish every jew.
Speaker 2: Then he realizes his income was going to vanish, and he felt so bad about it.
Speaker 1: He did, yeah, he reflected, because you know why, because he wants to promote understanding. I think, sir, you should have gone with the magic trick thing be far more believable, because I because and then after whatever, we don't know fully what played out, then he reposted the original one. So I think his income did vanish. And he's like, a ah, that is really what I thought, which just absolutely disastrous.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: He'll probably be back to work in a week. All right, hang on, we'll be back. This stuff was happening during the campaign with Hillary, and then we would get little visits of it throughout the course of Trump's candidacy, and and we had some fun with it, you know what I'm talking about, which is putting spells on Trump or trying to which is has been a thing. And I did dip a little into this because I saw somebody tag the show account one of these posts. I did see some of this. Initially I thought it was just more of the same, But now they are have they're casting individual spells against Project twenty twenty five freezing spells, So now this is new stuff. And so I did. I did the thing, so you don't have to do the thing. I'm like, all right, I'm gonna go on the Witches versus the Patriarchy subreddit, which, dear God, Yeah, I don't know if all these people believe this stuff or I mean, there's gotta be some trolls in there and others that are pretending but like absolute lunacy. But I will say this, they seem to think that quote let's see here, uh basically basically yeah, okay, so basically the crux I think it's actually over in the other piece. The point is is that rather than going out and getting into screaming matches with political opponents, which is would be better off simply using their powers to influence it, rather than you know, getting into blowouts with family and friends. And you know what, I'm okay with that. That's probably if you feel that you get so angry about politics that it's off putting to people around you, and you feel like maybe you should check that. I'm never going to tell you not to. And so if they went to round around and chant, you know, made up words whatever. However, it doesn't detract from the sheer insanity of these conversations, like because like they think their magic's broken, but also that's because they think that their magic worked. I didn't realize this until I started to look into this. So apparently after you remember all the witches like, oh, we're going to try to do buy a binding spells on Trump and it would never work. They tried to do. They actually had a spell one time where he would they would put a spell and then he would cause him to lose focus and not be able to communicate and he'd lose train of thoughts. So now I'm wondering if somebody fired that bad boy off on the debates stage with Biden and and he caught a friendly fire. But back in twenty eighteen, some dude Michael Hughes, who I guess is well known in the community a witching thought leader, he concocted what's called the Blue Waves spell, and I guess they got enough of these knitwiths decided to do it that they think that they're the reason that Trump lost to Biden. I told you this is a rabbit hole, man, But that brings me to this because then I'm like, well, what's the blue waves spell?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me we got iya nude in there?
Speaker 2: Did you need?
Speaker 1: Like do you have sacrifice a kid? I mean, what what is that?
Speaker 2: Even? Roz?
Speaker 1: You ever done a blue wave spell? And I realize now it could be a red wave or blue wave spell with one easy change here? But have you ever why do you even have the a hinge?
Speaker 2: Then? Well, no, here's no. I was going to say, like I did, I mean, I meant before the show back in like, omaha, I did date a girl that was a witch though she was playing witch and it didn't last very long because, believe it or not, she was kind of looney tunes.
Speaker 1: Why didn't she put a love spell on you?
Speaker 2: I think she did? Like it was crazy, man? Do you remember it didn't work? This story though, going back to twenty eighteen twenty twenty, the theory was right that Trump was able to find his own witches to counter early on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, just in twenty twenty, they think it worked. But earlier, you're right, they thought he had outwitched.
Speaker 2: Right, it had worked, and they were like, well, how come it's not working anymore? And the theory was, yeah, that he found like stronger wizards or witches or warlocks to overturn their their spell. Yeah yeah, or put a protection spell on the guy you just mentioned, like the big witch guy. I just put the audio up in the button bar. I'm pretty sure that's him. This is the Audia from twenty twenty him talking about the counter spells.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's I'm sure it's the same dude. Yeah, I recognize the name, which is why I'm like, I'm gonna go to his website and figure out how to how to do this.
Speaker 5: Hello friends, and a special hello to which is out there that are doing magical work to protect protesters and you know X white supremacy. A word of warning, So I mentioned in one of my videos last.
Speaker 1: Night, are you a wizard? I'm a woke wizards?
Speaker 5: Oh all right, that you're kidding yourself if you don't think that the other side has people doing magical work for them, because a lot of people that have been doing spell work have felt pushback. I got my ass handed to me last night. So as you could see all the candles are burning pretty well. Now that doesn't really have much bearing on the spell. But when I did these two, this one was for protection and then this one was for a call for change and road opening. Both of those, when I did the energy release and I lit the candle, they landed super well. But when I did this one, which is the hex for the guilty parties, it was like running headlong into a brick wall. I instantly got slapped at the migraine, and I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been hit by a car. Whoever is doing this work for the other side, it is a group of people that are very powerful, practicing magic that's very old.
Speaker 6: Be careful, all right.
Speaker 1: So who's the secret wizard that in Trump's campaign?
Speaker 2: Do we know what? If it's Hogan, right, it's Papa Shango. Well no, you just.
Speaker 1: Talked about hitting a brick wall. Felt like he'd been you know, thrown around, beat up, I mean wooden spirit, Hogan Suplex, You am I wrong?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, it's probably Barren.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's yeah, that kid, that giant kid right, trusted that he gets so tall?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Obviously all right, Ross, you got enough crap in your studio. Let's see here, here's what you need for the spell. If you want to do a spell here during the next break. Uh, do you have a blue candle? You need a blue candle, and it's going to need to be the bigger candle than the other candle, which is a red candle. So so I feel like if you swap those two you could just spell works either way. So you need a bigger candle of whatever color represents the team you like and a smaller candle the one you don't. You also need a print out of the United States, just you know, standard map. You need blue paint and a brush, but also blue colored pencils or blue crans would work. Of course you can flip those to red paint on where you're going. Also, you need photos of the candidates you're supporting, and what you want to get is you want to get a bunch of their pamphlets and brochures, you know, various election materials that'll be important.
Speaker 2: You need a bunch of them, right.
Speaker 1: Also, you should post photos from your own spiritual and magical tradition and photos of people in power that or people who have been in power that you want the spirits to work with. So he recommends a photo of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elijah Cummings. And then you want to tape those to the outside of the good candle. And then you need your altar. Don't worry if you don't have an altar. Simply a table or desktop will work. But obviously your your best success is with your own altar.
Speaker 6: Ross.
Speaker 1: You just have the one big stone altar right out at the Henge. Do you guys have a Do you guys have like a travel altar or anything?
Speaker 2: Use it for political reasons, It's more for sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I understand, I understand. And like Ross cursed the Cowboys earlier this year, before the season, so don't mess with him, all right. And then you also need a pin or a nail, and you're going to use that to basically bastardize the red candle by carving things in it before you destroy it. And so anyway, now you got all your stuff, and then you want to chant angrily, raise a mighty blue wave, a wave of justice, wash away injustice and wickedness, wash away Trump and the Republican Party. And then then you have to use the nail to all some things in the red. I don't want to tell everyone how to do it. You have to go look it up because if you get it wrong, you like turn somebody into a newde or something. And then you pick up the red candle after scratching you know, your your negative energy stuff, getting it out of your system. You then hold the red candle, but take the blue brush and like a crazy person, paint the picture over until all the states are blue. And then you break the red candle, and then you and then you scream. And it's important that you scream for the sake of democracy, for the sake of the Union, for the sake of the Earth, for the sake of all sentient beans. Because if you don't know, Trump big threat to uh, you know, many alien races out there we've got to discover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, these people need Jesus.
Speaker 1: Well everyone Trump blew up Krypton, right, yeah, we don't even talk about that, but obviously h yeah, but don't worry it. Hold on, there's there's more to this real quick. And then as you're doing it, screened Donald Trump and the Republican Party by your wickedness, your wickedness, you were broken, and you have to say that three times like Candyman or beetle juice and then boom, done so and you're good to go. And apparently they think that worked with twenty twenty and they're feeling that it's not working now.
Speaker 2: You know, they're going to take you to ask They're going to take you to Askaban now for revealing this information on the radio. Oh is that? Is that nice? A nice hotel? Nice? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get my own room? Oh good? For like how long do they make he like a week or two? Or how long did people normally visit this beautiful locale? Has anyone ever escaped from from there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That is documented? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, all right, so yeah there's a chance. All right, raced agic here to tell you there's not a chance.
Speaker 6: Not a chance. Yeah, nothing of not a chance.
Speaker 7: Tough to get rain last time I checked, without any clouds, right yeah, right, yeah, not a chance of that either. Maybe out near the beaches, some sprinkles of rain, but that time of year's kind of done right. Nobody's getting in the water at least, I don't think. Lots of sunshine spread all across the state, all across the southeast eastern half of the nation, East of the Mississippi, and there's really not much west of that. Upper seventies, maybe eighty today, same thing tomorrow, we cool off just a little bit. For Thursday and Friday a little bit seventies and still sunny. The loads will be in the fifties. And then for the weekend it looks like we're back up Saturday, mid upper seventies, maybe eighty, and then in the sixties for Sunday, Monday, and at sunshine all the way through clear nights and late week and into the weekend. Overnight lows in the mid upper forties to low fifties.
Speaker 1: So case you got a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of changing.
Speaker 7: In case you were not paying attention to the tropics, Nadine went into Central America over the weekend. Oscar is still a tropical storm, bringing heavy rain now out of Cuban into the southeast of Bahamas. That does look like it's going to stay well east of the US East Coast, but it's kicking up the rip current, so those high rip current risk up and down the eastern seaboard. The next storm would be the Pea Storm. Nothing in the next to seven days, but beyond that, some of the guidance suggesting maybe a little bit more favorable conditions for development in the first week in November and the Atlantic, so we will definitely keep it on that. I don't think we're done. I mean officially, the season goes to the end of November, so you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I've just done. I just want to know. I want the state of North Carolina. I want to tell you we're done. Yeah, all right, you're done. Tell tell the weather man for people that. Okay, looking on it. All right, we'll talk to your tomorrow. There you go, race stage and coming back with Jeff Ellinger.
Speaker 8: Hang on, ok see, good morning. Stock started the trading week with a mixed session. Only the Nasdaq closed higher yesterday. At the moment, all of the futures are pointing lower, Dow futures and down one hundred and seventy one points. More new car buyers are choosing vehicles priced under thirty thousand dollars. Less vs cars represent the fastest growing segment of the new car market. The average selling price of a new car today is forty seven thousand dollars, according to Edmunds dot com. That's more than many people can afford, while others just refuse to consider vehicles that cost that much. Calcom introduced a new smartphone chip. It's designed to take advantage of new artificial intelligence tools and add laptop level capabilities to smartphones. The new Starbucks still shaking up the executive ranks at the coffee company. Brian Nichol has undone more of the leadership changes made by his predecessor just months ago. Among the latest changes, chief marketing Officer for North America Kindra Russell has left the company. Tresy Lieberman has been hired as Starbucks Chief brand Officer, and Nichol says she will reintroduce Starbucks to the world three m joining the list of companies walking back their remote working policies. Managers at the director level and above who live within fifty miles of three ms Minnesota headquarters are being asked to work in the office three days a week starting next month. The chief technology officer for Sam's Club decided searching for a new job is preferable to living in Arkansas. Cheryl and Noah is leaving Sam's Club after parent company Walmart ordered thousands of corporate workers to relocate to its Arkansas headquarters. And Casey when something has to go from the household budget. These days, it's often alcohol. The Financial Times reports American drinkers they're pushing back on rising spirit prices and buying less. The Drinks Data provider IWSR sales of vodka, rum, and scotch were especially weak in the first seven months this year.
Speaker 1: Casey, this is North Carolina. Jeff, we have our own stills. So oh okay, right, we're fine, all right, but the cost of corn goes up over screwed.
Speaker 2: So what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir, appreciation.
Speaker 2: Okay, take care of a good day. There you go.
Speaker 1: Jeff Pellinger doesn't even own it. Still probably tis tis command Ross. You said something yesterday, Uh, and that is the cope, like you go on Twitter to watch the cope right with how people are not just with the McDonald's stuff, but for a lot of stuff. Ross just sent me this tweet. This is Aaron Rupart coping. And if you don't know who Aaron Ruper is Rupert r U P A R, you've probably seen his stuff. And then generally it's going to be attached to a video that's edited dishonestly. He one of his big hits was the kid there on the National mall with the you know is being mean to the Native American elder. That was a bit of rouper in there. There's a lot of big examples in fact, people who are chronically online. If somebody is the focus of a video that is dishonestly edited and it is harming them, you people will say you got rupart. So this guy is literally a verb. He so bad at what he does. So what is he What does he decide to tweet out? He's reacting to a Politico story and the headline of the story is Trump strikes somber tone while touring storm ravage North Carolina because he went to Asheville, they went to Greenville, and he's going to Greensboro and busy, busy, all right, So really a generic headline. But Rupert couldn't take it. He said, I've resisted the conclusion that the mainstream press wants Trump to win, but stuff like this really makes me wonder what's going on in these editorial meetings. Imagine having to deal with what your brain is telling you is not going well, and your reaction is that the the other journalist around you that spent years making up, you know, Trump stories, or or at the very least gleefully covering all of the prosecutorial stuff that they want Trump to win.