Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day's zero. It's day one sixty eight. Here is our pre Christmas post Solstice Jolly Mary time. We're here with myself, lindsaysharmanfrokways dot org, XQB four twenty, x Q four twenty dot com, Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot io, and not joining us today is Cory Hughes of Bloodyhistory dot subsack dot com. I think I nailed it. How are you guys doing today?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: It's impressive, very impressive. I mean, I mean, you got all well. Corey's is the one that you have issues with you Let's just be honest.
Speaker 1: I never think about it until I'm like already started introducing the show, and then I'm like, oh god, here it is again, and I still like, didn't take the time to think about what's actually going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. That is true. That is true. That is true. Right before we start, we just let's say that out there, you know, so people in the check can they can give us that rundown? What is it looking like in your area as far as shopping right now? Uh? You know, Black Friday was was nothing. To be honest, I mean it's it's just it's just wasn't quite as dark as I would like.
Speaker 2: Ground Friday for being honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, well black like Friday. Uh So it was. It was a It was a massive issue, and a lot of that stems for the fact that a lot of these companies they're not giving you the true sale that they used to. You know what I'm saying. I used to be able to go in there and yeah, you're talking about sixty seventy percent off of items, like literally you had to go in there with like, you know, some weaponry because you might have to fight somebody off. You literally might have to kick an ass that day. So I used to queue.
Speaker 2: Everybody up outside the door, and then they'd have some low paid uh the guy that's security here, the guy who had to undo the lock and then jump out of the way before a million people stampeded him to get a two hundred dollars flat screen TV or a three dollar can opener.
Speaker 3: They made a movie about this, Thanksgiving, the Slasher movie.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: That's the watch thinks that's the premise of Thanksgiving was a damn a Black Friday sale. But that's pretty much it and the but you want to talk about going on uh you kind of well, I mean they were going in there and they were getting like, you know, something that usually cost you five hundred dollars that day they had marked it down the tooth, so you know, the two hundred dollars, Like it's like, shit, that's a deal. So and you know, so that's that's a true deal.
Speaker 2: We've been but they've been busted over and over again where people pull the stickers away and it's like it's like on sale one hundred and fifty dollars. It's like, what was it yesterday? One hundred and fifty dollars, It's it's no sale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some some fockery going on there. It's also I feel part of why I died is because everybody buys everything online. They're like, why would I go somewhere if I could just order this and have it shipped to the person and just not even deal with this shit anymore? Like easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it's not about dealing with it. It's about getting out in a monst Okay true, now, just getting out there. Every once in a while, you want to go out and look, I'd just like to go out and just look at things. I'm like, damn, man, these are people. They're walking around, they're doing shit, you know what I'm saying, Just to make sure that I'm still like, she alive. Yeah, yeah, well, you know, make.
Speaker 2: Sure some of them aren't. Some of them are.
Speaker 3: Just getting in your way. They're they're in the.
Speaker 2: Parking lot taking a sixteen point turn, or they're in the in the mall going far too walking too slow in front of you. I mean, there's a lot of people that need cattle prods upside the head as well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Parked just in the middle of like the lane that's already too small, where you've got to go in the parking lot and get around, and they're just parked looking at their phone. I'm like, I get you need to check your phone, like, oh, do it somewhere where you're not in everyone's way, Like just no conception of other people at all, no self awareness none.
Speaker 3: Well, I just think I just think that the maybe the the gibbity jabs, you know what I'm saying, for the disease, that should not mean they may have made people a little bit more lethargic.
Speaker 2: I think that may be it well, Cliff High was talking about this in twenty twenty, I think, or he was saying, when the jabs come out, you're gonna have a lot of accidents, a lot of people that just ran into the car in front of them because they just they don't even really know why, they just forgot to step on the brakes or they let their foot off the brake, like they just started going before the car in front of them, like real minor things that you just go, what's wrong with you? Why aren't you paying attention to details? And he said that you know, expect that, and I was like, Okay, I'm kind of like made a mental note of that. I've seen it in my own life personally with people close to us who've had accidents. I've watched the general public struggle. I've watched people at at at at restaurants just struggle to get an order right, or you know, halfway through it they're they've forgotten what the fuck they're doing or whatever, and it's like, you know, you want to go like are you all right? Because you guys don't seem all right. The kid they're not the kid at the at the Wendy's drive through, who could not give me proper change back. It just broke his brain. It's like, I'm not trying to dunk on you, Like I get it, but like, I mean, you know how to work the cash register, right, You could put it in the cash register and it'll give you the answer even if you can't figure it out. Like you know that, Like your backup plan is go to the cash But his backup plan was to throw his hands up and like hand it to the manager and just go I'm out. I can't do it. And you're just like whoa, Like are we this week as a society these days? Or is it chemical induced?
Speaker 3: Is it? Yeah? There's always a certain amount of people that are that are cooked, you know, right out the gate. Uh. And you know you see I see the guys that are online TikTok bros. All that stuff, and they always talk about you know, uh, you know, get out of the rat race to cattle this and that. I was like, well, there's gonna be a certain amount of people that are going to be cattle slash worker bees. I mean that's that's the way that anything works, okay, And that's actually how you actually keep a society going as well. Uh, there's a certain amount of people that just the intellectual property might not be that high. And that's okay because we need those people as well. I'm not gonna poopoo upon them. But some of these people are just they're moving into a point where they're not even helping at all. Like you know, you be like your lane is retail, like being in there folding the clothes, taking money at the cash register. That's that's just gonna be some people's lane from here until death. And that's okay. You know, I ain't gonna say that you can't have a fulfilling life, you know what I'm saying. And probably a lot of things are more exciting to them when they get to finally go on to vacation. It might be ten years, I finally get to get that vacation, you know what I'm saying, So they could actually find a little bit more enjoyment out of life. Where people who have a ton of money and just like, well shit, I ain't I mean I didn't done everything, so it was just like.
Speaker 1: Everything smart also because you look at everything, Yeah, man, this shit's fucked. Oh everything is distressing and overwhelming and like frustrating. And you know, we also saw seemingly as they said, right, some people have said at least that there's a twenty point IQ drop on average that is so significant to beyond significant. It's a standard deviation downward for like the collective.
Speaker 2: As long and a half times, because I think thirteen points is a full standard deviation of IQ.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about like the difference between.
Speaker 2: And not pro magnum. It's like human well, and it's like this is I watched someone get uh.
Speaker 1: They actually don't know if it was a stroke er an aneurysm or what, but it was massive and it affected their brain. It was damaged their brain, right, And I watched them recover from this, and I saw how just the smallest amount of information coming into your brain can be overwhelming when it's healing itself. So like light, right, sound of any kind is just like too much data for your brain when it's when it's like that took them a long time to get back to just being able to walk and talk and cook and like do normal things. And that's what I feel like we're looking at is like these people have actual brain damage, and information of every kind is overwhelming, too much of it. Oh, just shut them down right, there's lights there, sound, there's new concepts, and just like nope, can't do it.
Speaker 2: Hit math, giving somebody the correct change all these things. It's like, yeah, you just hit the it just you just the power down your computer for a little while. You got to herd restart.
Speaker 1: And who knows, right, we've got chemicals, We've got like I don't know, is there actually something in the water. We've got comtrails, we've got five g and other sorts of radiation. Like who knows what's fucking everyone's brain up. It could be a host of things all coming at once. And just like whoo my god.
Speaker 3: Well there's there's plenty of people who can't multitask. And and then I figured that out. And that's just it. Like I whether they would have took a jab or not, you know what I'm saying, smoked all the dope in the world, math whatever, like they they just won't never gonna be able to multitask, okay, and uh, and so you gotta you gotta treat those people with kid gloves, not give them too much information at one time. You know, you got to you got to act accordingly on that. And I mean it just it just kind of is what it is. People like this have been been part of a society for forever and.
Speaker 2: It will continue to be. The great Judge s mails Caddi shack the world old needs ditch diggers too. I mean there's been that way true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there it is, there it is. But I was asking about the lines because my girlfriend was out. She said the lines were pretty long. I guess she was doing some whatever she was doing, but she said they were pretty long. And I did go out, uh, yesterday, just to pick something up, and I did. I did notice it with some people out. They were out and about and like we're picking up items and here, well.
Speaker 2: Now it's sixty degrees in Denver, which is rare. I mean, I live right on a golf course.
Speaker 3: Golf shit, y'all doing all right? Yeah, shit, y'all doing all right? Man, it's real nice.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's like we're swapped.
Speaker 1: Yeah we should be twenty, you should be sixty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Yeah, I'm not enjoying it.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen shit out. I haven't seen people anywhere. But I haven't really gone anywhere either, to be fair. But I was watching eight Bit Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's great, it's good Yeah, it's a good movie. We watch it every year, and I.
Speaker 1: Love a message of it. I love was. I thought it was brand new.
Speaker 2: It's been out for a few years. We've we've been watching it. We watched it. I think we might have even seen it in the theater if I'm not mistaken, But it was. We've been watching it for the last few years now.
Speaker 3: It's didn't it.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's all the nostalgia. Obviously it's intentional. It's like eighties flashback. It's fantastic for that reason. But the mall scenes were like so I was like, man, I want that, but I want people to be at the mall. I want to walk around in a sea of people.
Speaker 2: And just like you know, the mall in my in my town, Palm Desert got built when I was in sixth grade. It got finished and it was like it's fifth grade turned into like the cool place to be.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You'd get dropped off there and like Saturday morning, Saturday, like I don't know, noon or whatever and and have have a payphone, call your mom come pick you up at whatever. There's a movie theater there, there was an ice skating rink. There, there was food court, there there was a Spencer Gift, there was a record store there, but most importantly there was the Yellow Brick Road video game arcade, which was nineteen eighty two, nineteen eighty three, nineteen eighty four, eighty five, whatever, all these you're this was like the hotness era that yeah, twenty bucks would get you like all day malls were where it was at. And now now the mall is sad and depressing and and there's no rhyme or reason in any of the stores, and they cannibalize each other with a bunch of the same ones selling the same shit, and it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's weird. And then there's weirdly like some really good restaurants in the food court because that's like the cheapest place they could get a commercial kitchen, so you can actually get like some decent food there. It's so weird.
Speaker 2: I go to this. There's a there's a restaurant in the in the shitty mall not too far from my house that I go to all the time. I don't go to the mall, I just go to the rest right, Okay.
Speaker 3: That Usually if you've got the straight up restaurants in the mall, it's usually a bigger mall most of the time. So in my area, be like the Raleigh Mall, Like it's got like a PF Chain's cheesecake factory, you know. So and so it's got like five different like big restaurants at that one mall. So yeah, yeah you can. You can find some decent food around there.
Speaker 2: The more people that go to the cheesecake factory in this weird mall then go to the mall because all the big stores have left.
Speaker 3: You know. It's yeah, ultimate red velvet cheesecake. It is the best, all right. There's just nothing else that competes with it. So that's bar nut, just letting you know. That's that's that's what I get. Like, I gotta I got a crazy bill whenever we go to the cheesecake factory. Used to go once a year. As Rowley's not okay, it's not far away, but I don't like driving. If I got to drive like an hour and a half, I really don't want to have to drive back home that afternoon.
Speaker 2: So it's an hour and a half to Rawleigh from where you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so and usually when I go those areas, I mean, that's a little bit of a bigger city, one of the major cities in North Carolina, and so you know, I kind of want to explore it a little bit. People just like they'll go out there and you know, they'll wake up at eight am to drive out there, and then they stay out there all day eat you drive back at nine. I'm like, no, man, I want to be able to chill out. If I need a nap, I can go lay down, you know, take me a nap midday. I feel good about it.
Speaker 2: We did that in Fort Collins, where Corey lives. A couple two years ago. We dropped off our daughter. It's only like an hour and a half away from us, but we dropped her off at horse camp during the summer and then she was like eleven and she was going to be like staying overnight in the door ms for the first time. And my wife was like, she's gonna call us. You know, we want to be I want to be able to go grab everything. I'm like, oh shit, she's gonna be fine. She's like, no, let's get a hotel and stay there. And I was like, okay, fine, whatever, it'll just be fun. So we got a hotel in Fort Collins and stayed there that night. She didn't wind up needing us to come get her. She was having too much fun, which is exactly what I knew had happened. But we enjoyed Fort Collins a lot and stayed in the downtown and like, just like we're tourists there, even though we'd been there a few times before. Totally fun, little cool downtown area. Like a good vibe, look a fun place.
Speaker 1: I like Fort Collins. Yeah, I like their downtown. I feel like down here Colorado Springs has a similar sort of vibe. There's because there's college kids around, So I think that that spices things up a bit. You want to actually be out doing.
Speaker 3: Is it actually spicing in the activities because I'm not sure. Look, man in my area by Okay, so I live in a college town. Okay, East Carolina universities in the town I live, And I don't know. I don't know if things are spicing up from younger kids or not. The Hooters closed down. I would have never thought that young men would not want to go see titties and ass all right, I mean likes yeah, but I mean but here's but here's the deal there. It wouldn't really matter, Like you a young dude, like a young dude, look that this is what you guaranteed. You know you're gonna go in there. And it turned into more ass than titties. You know, as the years went by, everybody's trying to grow an ass. Now you know what I'm saying. O glops, I'm sorry, let me get proper. Uh They don't consider it anything sexual. It's just a muscle, uh so. Uh so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to say, like, as a guy, you hang out, you know, you with you with your friends, and you're like shit, I mean, the hoops food is terrible. It was terrible, but you like, men, let's go over there and drink some beer years and watch a game. And hell we got some women right there. We look at college town. Yeah, a college town. I figured that would be you know, that will be a thing.
Speaker 2: Well people aren't going out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I guess what like everything, like you can get everything, Why bother going anywhere? Why I have to interact with people like.
Speaker 3: The is But I'm like, damn man, you know, like you paid the only fans check all this money. I mean, I figured I want to go see it in real life, and hell, you might fuck up. You might fuck up and get lucky, dude, that might be your lucky day. Some one of those ladies might take a fancy to you, all right, like a true fancy, not just trying to get a.
Speaker 1: Terrifying To some of them, they're like, oh, but then I have to be like judged and I have to like perform in some way, and I have to like say the right thing and do the right thing. And wow, like it's like socially overwhelmed by simple things.
Speaker 2: I think. And when those when like the escorts get interviewed, you know, the ones that have been doing it a long time, and they talk about their stories. They always have those stories where they're like, there were a bunch of dudes that just came over and just talked to me like I didn't even they didn't even want anything like they would. They just couldn't talk to anybody else.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, now I take your pants off.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah that that that Anna said they lowered the standards for t Yes, that is true, but the issue is is that, uh it was kind of nature. Yeah, yeah, they lowered their standards for tits and ass back back when I back was when I was in college. But they had this stuff in there. It was popping you like, yeah, but he if you wanted to go see the finest women in town, they were at the Hooters. There was no doubt about it. That's why you that's why all hot as women work all right, And it won't close neither.
Speaker 1: Because those girls who are that hot realize, like, I don't get paid shit here. Actually I can go only span and get something.
Speaker 2: Well now, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but you could, you could rack up. I mean you talking about true, you talking about dudes, all right, you talking about dudes. You know what I'm saying. But if you go over there, all you got to be is flirtatious. All we got to have is in a concept in our mind. Oh man, she may she may like me, but before you know it, your wallet be wide open. It will be It's natural.
Speaker 1: When I was working for Tips, somebody told me that they're like, just wear a V neck, dude, just fucking like, just give any sort of indication you have to my mind. I really don't like. I have very small boobs. As far as boobs go with women like, they're not they're not amazing. On Marty Grass, I will get beads by telling people like you don't even really want to bother, like you just give me the beads. They're like, okay, we feel bad for you, so here's the beads. I tried just just a fucking and people my tips like significantly would go up. It's insane. There's nothing going on here.
Speaker 3: But you're just pushing together. I lived, I lived in a push and a V neck and let's see it. But that's all you need. Look, man, the illusion of that's all us do. Just need the illusion of the hint?
Speaker 2: Yes, So I walked worked obviously at this really great beach bar for seven years, seven summers, and in one of the waitresses I worked with, who also was a bartender friend of mine. She she had a situation that she would work on on her table, her sections during the Saturday and Sunday daytime rush season, which was you know, everyone was outdoors, like everyone's out there drinking the frozen slurpies, which was what we serve. And she had big fake tips, and she was blonde, and she was real cute, and she knew how to talk, and and she would put on a tank top and like have the like pull it like tie it all up in the back so it's super tight, rubber banded and get it really super tight. And then she'd sell them for fifty bucks each to her to the scumbag guys in her section who were like how much for the shirt? She's like, it's fifty dollars. By the way, I'll take it off right here. And she's like, you're all right.
Speaker 3: She used to sell a couple of shirts a day, Dune.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That So what I'm saying us dudes, man, we just you just you just need to be flirtatious, all right. And and a lot of us know that, you know, nothing's gonna come of it, all right, but we've got that fantasy in our mind. And once that fantasy is there, just the wallet just are opening up. You look down and your wallet and you're like, my money's gone. You know what I'm saying. I just happened to spend a majority of it. But you're leaving you feel okay about it, all right? You like, I never could do that. I never could never.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been to plenty of strip clubs, but I've just never I never liked it. I always felt like a I already know that you know, you know, I know the game is rigged. I would go with people friends of mine, good friends of mine, who would believe that the stripper actually liked him, like genuinely would think that this was this was something that was gonna happen. I went in with the proper expectations, and so therefore I wasn't trying to impress anybody, and I wasn't trying to give a spend a bunch of money. I didn't have a bunch of money. I was in a position I wasn't gonna be able to do that. I just always wanted to get out of there as quickly as I could. Like, let's if you want to really like I know that, Like girlfriends and wives are like I can't believe my husband goes through a strip club. Be mad at him for wasting money there. But if you think he's going there because he's cheating on you, like that's the safest place in the world for him to go. He's guaranteed not to get any ass if he goes through a strip club. It's not happening. It's just not happening, unless you're in some total sketchy shitville town where they'd like blow you in the grain room or you know, the VIP lounge if you pay the bouncer look the other way or something. But I'm talking about like decent strip clubs, like Vegas Strip Club. You're not leaving with any of those girls. It's not happening. They're not coming back to your room, you know. So like you're better off just go into the center bar at the hotel and and and trying your luck there. At least you've got a real chance because these girls aren't getting off with Oh time.
Speaker 3: You got off work three o'clock.
Speaker 2: Well, well technically not three o'clock. It's once I make three thousand, and then I get to go, Oh, how where are you know? Oh, I'm at about one thousand or so if I pay the next two thousand, you can get out of here. I mean, maybe you know, I I know these fucking scams.
Speaker 1: I feel the same about strip clubs like you just you already know you're going in losing and you're gonna waste a bunch of money. So I don't understand the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you see, okay, So so let me I'll play devil's advocate here. So I don't think the premise of it is so much you going home with anything because you you kind of understand you're that's not gonna happen. And and the one time a few times people do, they usually get robbed. Months ago God got killed them. She took to do back to my hotel. Boyfriend there they killed him and robbed him. Uh. But I think it's more of the experience. You see, if you're doing it, you're going out for like a bachelor party or something like that, So it's more more of that. So so the last time Godlee, it's been a long time. Last one of my buddies, actually my best friend, he got married and we went down to Myrtle Beach and we went to one of these clubs and immediately we were like, okay, we need to get uh We're gonna buy the bottle and have the table. Okay. So once you buy the bottle and you have the table, they send all the girls you want the entire night because they're like, Okay, these people have money. Now. The majority of people at are table at now money had some disposable income. So you need to go in there with the aspect that you actually had the disposable income. That's not gonna hurt you. But that's the issue that a whole lot of people have problems with. They'll go in there and they'll spend their bill money, they'll spend you know, the money for food that week, and and then that's where that's where it becomes an issue. Yeah, Or if you just you just go in just any old time. Usually you would go with a bunch of your friends. You know what I'm saying. It would be just kind of an event as opposed to you like, man, I'm gonna pull up solo, don't, don't pull up so long.
Speaker 2: But if you have, if you can also go with girls, that is, it makes it so much better. If you bring I mean, they've got to be the right girls. But if you take girls with you to the place, that's the bat. You're never gonna leave with one of those strippers. The only chance the girl you bring with you might be able to pull one of those girls, maybe, depending on how hard I've been I've been the only way I would ever go to to like a strip club again is if I was going with girls, because it's a whole different ballgame, or dressed it like a chic like I did before in Halloween that was fun. I would definitely do that again. Get a lot of a lot of.
Speaker 3: Because because I mean hopefully you hopefully ain't going with your girl, because man, sometimes they get violated, you know what I'm saying. Before you know it, they done got drug up on stage and they it happened.
Speaker 2: It happened to me and my I with my ex wife in Hong Kong. We went to a strip club in Hong Kong. They pulled her up on stage.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying for you know what her kid.
Speaker 2: Get in here?
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Bad male strip club, a female strip club. Female. I would enjoy more. To be honest, I like way more.
Speaker 2: I'm just like the one I went to in Tijuana. You wouldn't That one was straight out of like from dusk till dawn.
Speaker 1: Like horror show.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, they didn't out the door, did they.
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 2: But they might as well have it. So it remains to this day. I'll tell the story because it's one of the funniest. Like you know, how you you you have like these moments with your group, your group of friends, or you know, if you have some close friends, there's some moments that are just like you had to be there and experience it, but it was so unforgettable. We we were going down to Tijuana from San Diego, which is a normal thing when you're under when you're not twenty one, and you want to go drink in Mexico and not have the problems that you have of getting into bars in San Diego. So we're like nineteen and we're going down to Tijuana, where there's like it must have been six of us, I think five or six of us. And and one of the guys that I was with is you know, a kid I've known my entire life, and and he he made a comment how he had been down with his brother, like two weeks earlier or whatever, he'd been to Tijuana, so this is the second time in two weeks he was going to be there. Whatever. So we we go to some bar and then someone says, you guys want to go to My friend says, hey, let's go to the strip club. There's one right down the street. Let's go to the strip club. Like okay, We go in one door, down some stairs, super dark, really sketchy. Come up, there's a big, heavy curtain. We pull the curtain back. We walk in there. My immediate thought was it smelled like pussy, which is disgusting when you think of it, like in Tijuana strip club. But it was the first thing that hit me in the faces. But we all five walk in right, and it was one of those It was almost like those like record scratch moments, you know, like where the music stops and everybody turns and.
Speaker 3: Looks at you.
Speaker 2: But this big fat stripper on this on the stage has.
Speaker 3: Her back to us.
Speaker 2: Fucking this this image is. She turns around, looks at all of us, looks right at my friend and goes, hey, Johnny, and we all just go what We all immediately look at him. He's like, dude, the whole place like was just stopped and stared him. I was like, what did you do with that disgusting stripper two weeks ago? He's like, dude, it's he.
Speaker 3: Caught me at a weak moment, brought me at a weak moment.
Speaker 2: Drinks. I was like, like, when you walk into the grossest place in the world and the dirtiest girl at the bar knows your friend on a first name basis, Man, It's just it was too good. It was too good. It set the tone for that night.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, Oh my God, I don't even want to tell my stories because they're so disturbing and sad, and they don't have to do a strip clubs. They just have to do with people trying to get drugs. I won't go there.
Speaker 3: I know, uh a drug in your in your bar.
Speaker 1: We we had people who would give people, I know, drugs for sex acts and I had no idea friends who are performing sex acts for drugs. I was like, come on, dude, we can get money, Like, what the fuck are you doing this?
Speaker 3: They weren't doing the blow jobs worthy. I'm sure they were literally yeah, but you see that that's the most My god. It's just like, oh, yeah, you know, I'm I'm a forced yea, yeah, I'm gonna force somebody or I'm gonna pay for you know, I did get something. I'm like, man, if they decide it's something they don't want to do no more, you know, they've got a very vulnerable piece of your body in their mouth right and the sharp So it's just like that's not something that news. You know what I'm saying. It's just like, I don't want your decision making now all of a sudden be I mean, I'm gonna bite this, that's all.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Yeah, but it's also like, well, if this person's desperate enough to do this for drugs and they've been doing it, you could probably trust they're gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh nah, I don't want to trust. This is this is two by the of an organ. You know what I'm saying, No pain is for a man, no life. Okay, just go ahead, I just need to fall on the on the closest sword, right, I mean, it's just be like I mean, I'm just walking around here with another No, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I never saw any of that at where we worked. There there was no like, you know, I mean, there was definitely like I'll go in the back in the liquor room, the liquor room that locks from the inside with a light that you can turn. I'll go in the liquor room and suck your dick. But there was no like it was no, it wasn't a trans action. It was voluntary. It was it was some some you know that drunk at the bar.
Speaker 3: We got out of this. We got we got spitting lotion. But you know what I'm saying, I ain't eat into it. Don't even man, don't don't even talk about your mouth, all right, I don't even want to hear it. Okay, there's too much.
Speaker 1: Production where he's like explaining like the pounds of forest that al got. I don't know, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bad. Yeah, yeah, that's why. That's why what I always hear is like he forcibly put his penis in my mouth. I was like, that was dumb because you can hurt him rightly.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a really bad idea could go wrong with your plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, so it's just like people.
Speaker 1: Are successful that this keeps happening and Dickson getting bit off.
Speaker 3: So ye man, Yeah, I mean I guess you just I guess you just freak out, just go and just do what you I don't know, but I'm just like, look, that's this, That's not where I wanted ad Okay, maybe you're thinking about that. This is the whole purpose of why. I'm just like almost kind of like my anti blow job. I'm just like for security now, I don't like, all of a sudden you catch a cramp or something, you know, you stretch out and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also, RoadHead bad idea always sounds like real bad I've watched movies.
Speaker 3: You know, I've seen I know that's happened. That's the Army of the Day, Army of the Day on Netflix. That's how that's how the Apocalypse happened. That's just started a movie.
Speaker 1: This was my first prom Yeah, my first problem. The person who took me got an actual hummer, like before they got gay and weird. There was just like, you know, real hummer, so like a real for like twenty feet off the ground or so. I mean it was like super high up. Yeah, driving around and I like looked down and I was like, what's what. Oh, this guy's just getting roted. He's this a little Porsche. So he's like far below us, so we have a perfect line of view and he's just like waving. I was like, this is.
Speaker 3: Get in, get in an accident, deer, run out in front of him, pile the first thing that happened. Yeah, that's the first.
Speaker 2: Thing exactly I would I don't think I would be Uh, I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's just I was paranoid. I'm not gonna lie. Trust we shouldn't be doing this. Look just wait till you get to the house. Just jump over here. Dean on Doberman was asking about the uh, the drones this weekend. I hadn't seen anything else. Oh no, the drone thing. Is drone thing is kind of like yeah, it's kind of like I don't know. I'm just like, it's almost like a nothing burger to me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I don't if.
Speaker 1: It's aliens, Like, if it's aliens, they've been here for fucking ever, and this would just be them like showing some shit off. And if it is aliens and they wanted to show off, why wouldn't they just be like, Hey, we're aliens. Here we are, here's what we look like, here's what we're doing. What's up? So and then there's wild ass looking images where you're like, what the fuck is this? Well, some of them actually are fake, and then some of them, most of them, maybe almost all of them really are just drones. Dude, They're just drones can do some wild shit. Have you ever seen a drone show? Remember that thing that looks like a fucking dragon flying through the sky and it looked exactly like a real one might look And it's not like fucking whales like falling, jumping and water splashing and like they could do anything they fucking want. Who knows what the.
Speaker 3: Fuck I always talk about that with the drones.
Speaker 1: With drones and with other imaging technology like lasers and ship they can, Yeah, they can some wild ship.
Speaker 3: What was it? Hold on? I think it was a hold on? What is it? Sper This is the movie, Uh yeah, Spider Man Far from Home. That's the basis of that movie. The the guy Mysterio used drones to make it seem like creatures were coming from a different planet trying to destroy Earth, and he was there from the future trying to help, like literally, and it was drones doing three D imaging, and the drones just had like rockets and guns and stuff on them. And that's how we actually end up framing Spider Man. At the end, I thought, it's just like you, It's like the Spider Man save us in the end? Is that?
Speaker 2: I mean? Is that what you're trying to tell us?
Speaker 3: What he did? But at the same time he almost became a vigilante. Actually, the Spider Man movies from the MCU are actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: They are if.
Speaker 3: You hadn't seen it, they're actually pretty good. But yeah, that's that's the whole premise of it.
Speaker 2: The cartoon one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh okay, okay, yeah, that's the other. Oh, I can't.
Speaker 1: Trust anything after Bluebeam. You know, however, long ago was like, hey, we're going to fool the whole world, this is religious whatever. Like, if you're going to fool the whole world with anything, then you can try to fool the whole world with anything, like who knows that. The theory I like best is actually that it's our own government searching for stolen or lost nuclear materials, and that they just don't want to admit it. So they're also making it super weird, you know, trying to make it seem like it could be aliens. And just like any sort of false flag or op, there's always going to be intentionally confusing information leaked out all over the place. So that makes much sense to me. The simplest explanation is usually the best. And I'm not saying there aren't inter I call them interdimensional beings you can call whenever you want. There's weird shit out there, and I've seen it and it is not the government and it is not drones. But this I don't think this is that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree, yes, yeah, but they could pull this off at any time. I mean, if you wanted to, you know, fake, fake, the the alien invasion.
Speaker 2: But what happens when you did? What what happens when you monkey pox the fake alien invasion? You know what? And it's so stupid that it goes straight to streaming, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's what it feels like. The monkey pox was so bad they had to change the fucking name of it. It's just called the Empires. Like that's how bad it was. Repack.
Speaker 2: They accused themselves of being latent racist with monkeys referencing black people. That was their whole like, uh, interracial boondoggle that they went on. Nobody was really even thinking that except them, which was hilarious that they like cell phoned rebranded it as impos Nobody thought that was scary enough. They didn't do the proper test marketing or or or whatever, didn't have enough time and and so and and when you do that, you lose additional credibility. It's like, oh, is this going to be like monkey pocks again? Or oh, is this going to be like when you guys tried to lie to us about aliens? You want us to get vaccines again? Like, you know, so I almost want them to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, the issue with it was it was two issues with the monkey pox. Number one, everybody who was getting it was a gay dude who went to some orgy. That was the number one issue, right, And then the number two issue is when they say it and when they said, well we got some keys, you just had it. They just got it, and they were like how did they get it?
Speaker 2: Kids and around their buttholes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had to shut it down.
Speaker 5: The yeah, shut ship down.
Speaker 2: They have been like, we've offended the gays, We've offendedophiles, we've offended the blacks. Yeah, we've offended our entire target demographic. We have to scrap this immediately and start all over again. You know, they're going to go back to some form of avian flu.
Speaker 3: They they didn't hold on. They didn't hold on, Charlie, it's not a grass.
Speaker 2: There's the vulture virus five thousand or something, you know what I mean, Like, you can see it now, it's coming.
Speaker 1: Well, they've been testing the milk. No one asked them to. No one was getting sick from the mills.
Speaker 2: There's no reason to ban it if you don't test it.
Speaker 1: First exactly, so they're like PCR testing it. They're doing it at fifty cycles or whatever, which we already know is going to give them what results.
Speaker 2: Erry Mollis is rolling over in his grave.
Speaker 1: Oh look, we found bird flu in the milk, so let's kill all the cows and you can't have milk anymore. And there's no milk or meat, and you're like what the nobody was even sick. And then now there's like four people who are sick and they're like see see, or like, but you killed all the cows already, so like where did it come from?
Speaker 3: Or whatever?
Speaker 1: Like you guys are stupid and lunatics.
Speaker 3: Is right, well, we what we So we had the bird at one point in time. They were trying to uh, they're trying to get us with the uh the mosquitos was gonna was gonna fuck fuck everybody up. The mosquito thing just ain't gonna happen, Okay, I mean you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, mosquitos have been around all this time, and they would have been took out the human population if it was if it was if it was that deep all right, now that like people get bit by mosquitos quite regularly, okay in Africa.
Speaker 6: Africa, Yeah, it's some in some parts.
Speaker 3: Well I seem like this the Zeka and stuff like that. And I remember doing a video on this and I was like, man, I'm about to see some numbers and some people who died. They were like, yeah, like like five six folks maybe in like a year period. I'm like, what the.
Speaker 2: What about these little shrunken headed babies, what's the deal with that. It's like, well, you know, they were spraying a bunch of toxic chemicals around their farm and just you know, turning the frogs got mosquito.
Speaker 3: So you're saying they won't the mosquitoes. I'm just saying, Okay, it still could have been a mosquitos. So it's just you know, they went they went to the mosquito things that didn't quite latch own. So they're thinking robot mosquitoes.
Speaker 2: Now Bill Gates released the genetically modified super androgynous mosquitoes bite.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we've got them, and then we've got the actual drone mosquitos, like the tiny drones that are a couple of milimeters.
Speaker 2: Is asking for any of this.
Speaker 1: Just just globalist, fucking pedophile pedaphor you genesis nightmares, that's all.
Speaker 3: And no, they're trying to they're trying to give what they call a quality of life update. That's what it is. We're trying to help the quality of your life.
Speaker 1: Now, we don't better if you're stupid or by twenty i Q points you can't function very well and you just barely barely getting through and you're on the government doll you'll love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, now, the quality of life update, Now that doesn't mean that the quality of life will get better. Okay, it's just the quality of life up.
Speaker 2: We didn't we didn't specify whether it was higher quality or lower quality. But it's government quality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did did anything.
Speaker 2: It's low quality baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did this at my job this this past week. They installed the Quality of Life update. Uh during the in the middle of the week overnight, which completely crashed the system made it work. New technicians got flagged and it's just like, what did they do? They made it where you had to scroll down, mean you to pick what country you're in. That was it. I was just like there was somebody coming and asking y'all for that. I mean, was it? Like? Man, it's really hard for me to type USA in there. You know what I'm saying, That is what it was before. That really saved me some steps. Oh no, I gotta scroll do this fucking mean you now, it's just like y'all did that one thing and it just it completely like just ship on the entire program, dude, quality of life there.
Speaker 1: Every fucking like other week, they have to update every single thing that you touched. Like it was fine. Wouldn't did we forget the maximum? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Dude. There was this stupid form on this site I have to use for my business, and it was just all on one page and I could just click, click, click, and then it's done. Now I feel like click and then load the next fucking question one at a time, And I'm like, why is that an Why would you purposely do that? Why would you make it worse? What the hell? Why you just to do something just to justify your stories?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, for your existence as an engineer. We need you to engineer. Now. Whether it's better or not, or whether it actually works, it doesn't really matter. If we can get it through a couple of test runs and get it out on the market. You've in fact created something new. So I mean, that's that's the that's the premise now of engineering, not so much that it actually works. We can figure out how to make it work after we get it out on market, you know what I'm saying, get people buying it. I mean that's I mean, that's the that's the premise of it now.
Speaker 2: So that's a situation with the new model, first year of the new model of cars too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yep. It's experimental. So when you get it, you whatever problems happen, don't worry. You'll be the first one to figure them out.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: And then usually yeah, usually if you're going to purchase a vehicle, you want to purchase the last year before it goes out of production, or the last year before they change the body style, because when they change the body style, they usually do a whole bunch of different updates as far as radio, how suspension works, how the the algorithm works with the computer system. So that's that's usually your best vehicles, And it's for people who are in a particular uh in the market for particularly potentially buying one. Even if you're gonna buy used kind of figure out if that was the last year model before they did an update to the body style. Uh, change your body style brings a new host host of problems that they have to figure out on the fly. And everything's figured out on the fly. I mean like literally, like there'd be some ship that will cause your car to make an uncontrolled buzzing noise, and you know what they'll They'll they'll put it out in the bullets and then they'll be like, we know that it's in the sees. We'll be back with you when we have a fix. That'll be it. So you be driving the whole time, yeah, and it just your car just start making this vibration, knowing start buzzing through your speakers, and you're like, what the hell is going on? You know, and you go to the dealer and they're like, well, they know about it, but they don't know what to do yet, so they'll be with you. I mean, that's that's literally when you get something a new body style, that's literally what you have to go through. So that's up for people out there in the market. Make sure when you're purchasing purchased the last year before they're discontinuing the line and or before they change the body style.
Speaker 1: I like cars between like the sixties and the nineties and just stick with that for the rest of my life. Just who cares. Just fix them up, make them run, like drive that shape.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the issue that you're going to run into with that. They are increasingly discontinuing stuff at a rapid rate. I'm talking about on stuff. I'm talking about on stuff that's newer, like like you want to go back to that now, you have to figure out if there's a market for it as far as people making the parts for it and for people who know how to work on it. True, because a lot because a lot of your older folks are moving out the newer the newer generations moving in that are more computer oriented, because that's what most of the cars are now. They got so much stuff with computers.
Speaker 1: So mechanics, they just like plug it in and press the buttons and just like handy a thing. And they're like they don't know anything. Actually, this is the Ystopian future foreseen And I think.
Speaker 3: It's called no, Lindsay. Actually that's you have to know more now, like like you can't beat you like like right now, you can't just do it, like, oh, it's just I'm just good with my hands. You won't make it. You you like, you won't make it. It's like you have to yeah, like you have to know that much shit, Like there can be there can be. There could be an issue in a computer that's non related to what the vehicle's doing, but it's causing the issue with the entire vehicle because it cuts communication with particular modules. Like you like you have to figure that ship out. Like it's like it's like quantum physics now, like it's it's deep. So what that does It moves It moves people out of the market who were your side mechanics. The side mechanics can't do ship. They can't program all these modules because they don't have access to the to the databases for particular people GM and Jaguar whatever whoever's making it. They have their own programming, so you can't just go through and just do that stuff. So uh so, what they've done is they actually started eliminating people being able to work on their own vehicle. And that's that's the way the market's actually moved.
Speaker 1: Even said, I fucking hate it.
Speaker 2: Subscription services for your heated seats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what mm hmm, Like as much money as we can just suck out of you and not actually give you. It's the same sort of shit where I'm like, don't I own this fucking phone? Don't I own this computer? Like why can't I decide what programs want? Why are you giving you a computer that's preloaded with a bunch of programs I can't delete? Why does my phone have some shit on it that I can't get off of it without fucking completely reworking it from the fucking start and installing like a new free operating system. Blah blah blah. This is bullshit. This is my object, Like they're just like whatever, we can force you to put up with, pay us every month, have no fucking choices, make it worse, get take away options as we move forward, Like I can't plug in a fucking ox cable anymore, God damn it? Like what the fuck? And we just like put up with all of it, so it just keeps going and getting worse. For heated seats monthly in your car, Like what who are you people?
Speaker 3: You ask you want that booty warm? Don't you don't when you wake up and it's four degrees out, don't you want that ass warm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want it because it's like, yeah, I kind of dude, because I bought it with heat.
Speaker 3: God damn it, that caught you three dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Principle.
Speaker 3: That's three dollars a month. Man. Hey, look, hey, we got the low low price, all right? Then that what they say the low low price.
Speaker 2: And it's going even further than that now because you've got places like Wendy's talking about dynamic pricing where the pricing changes depending on what time of day it is. You know, like it's more expensive during rush hour lunchtime to get yourself a double.
Speaker 3: You know, it's already dynamic enough ship. They don't need to get no more dynamic like it.
Speaker 2: With the thought being, okay, so if I want to eat this hamburger at three point thirty in the afternoon, then it should be considerably cheaper, right because there's no line, This is not peak lunchtime. So if that's the case that you're gonna have dynamic pricing and price at higher during peak hours, how about you give me the best deal on a cheeseburger when all these people who are soon to be replaced by robots, you know, have a little roll in their activity, right, do I get it for half price now, But that's what they're talking about doing, and Wendy's has already implemented it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, I know, I know that, I know those jobs aren't like the best, but like the amount of like not give a fuck that I've seen when I went to some of those, like it's like it's like next level bad. It's like, dude, you can buy a fuck.
Speaker 2: If you want to an in and out Burger and raising canes do it. They pay their people more, and like get like, they pay their people more. They're more, uh discerning when it comes to hiring them. They're nicer, they stay longer, it's they're there. It's I mean, go to in and out. I went to In and out Burger today, Go to in and out Burger. They're the nicest you'll ever come around. They're all busting their ass and they all have a good, you know, attitude, and and they've always paid They pay them like double what the going rate is, and they pay their managers like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year Jesus. And they advertise that they pay their managers that because they won't see me that that's good.
Speaker 1: Mind, that's almost double what I made as a fucking teacher with a master's degree and a National Board certification, like all these things. That like upped my pay to some of the highest you can get in the fucking state. And that's almost double that. That's crazy. My job's way harder than a manager there. I think the hardest thing would be that you have to cover shifts that don't get covered, like, so you might have to work on times you didn't expect. That'd be like the worst part of good money.
Speaker 3: Well, most of the time, you have to uh, you have to be able to manage children. Look, this is even at my job, Like these are grown adults, but you have to Yeah, but you have to you have to be able to manage. And I understand what you're saying there, And you had a tough job in school. It may be even tougher when folks get old, because they like, man, I'm fucking grown. I'm just like, yeah, but you ain't doing shit in a correct way, you know what I'm saying. So when a grown up, though, is a fit, like, I think it's a little bit harder to get him in line. But I ain't got nowhere to send him. You know what I'm saying, I can't, you know, So it's just like you have to manage your children that.
Speaker 2: You that work for you, and.
Speaker 3: You have to manage the children who come in. It's consumer because they throw the team. So I like, like you get hit with all the ship.
Speaker 2: You know, they you know how you were saying that the mechanics who are just good with working with their hands are sort of being left behind by those who are like more technically skilled. Well, at some point fast food managers are going to be like that too. Right now, it's managing people. At some point it's going to be managing robots. And you're going to need to be a food manager that knows how to get in their cethic system and and set it up in a way where everything gets done correctly. So you're going to have to have some engineering knowledge as well.
Speaker 3: To tanker to tanker, Yeah, fries is.
Speaker 2: You know, know, not short circuiting or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pulling. It's pulling the fries at a minute ninety instead of two minutes and forty five seconds, So they're not quite done.
Speaker 5: So now I figure out, Yeah, corporate watching, corporate knows that's already and they're watching you mmf you're.
Speaker 2: We're we're printing into a technocracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's but yeah, but it's bad. Like I just I had to go to the Windies the other night as I got that late, and I was just like I walked in there and like the girl just looked at me, just like what you want? Yes, It's like okay, cat me get this good plane. It's like, yeah, I wanted to me. It's just like huh huh, but you want to drink. I'm just like, damn. I was just like and they just walked to the bag like dude. I mean, look, I get it. I worked at the fast food restaurant for years, but I ain't act like that, you know what I'm saying. It's just like I did it when I was younger, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So this ship where people are like, yeah, but this job is so shitty, like blah blah blah, and humans shouldn't have to blah blah blah. You fucking chose to take that job, you piece of shit. If you don't want it, don't fucking choose it. And if you fucking choose it, do your goddamn job. Good Christ, It's really simple.
Speaker 2: What's the worst job you've ever had? Else?
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably because you're a piece of shit who acts like that all the fucking time.
Speaker 2: Nobody likes you, lindsay, what's the worst job?
Speaker 1: Is worst? Ever? I don't know. My first job, I was in the dishpit at a place where they were like specifically trying to make it harder for me, So they were like giving me pots after they'd sat on the flames with all the crustified shit, like burning onto it for like an hour. And I don't remember why it like that, but that was my first job. Worst job, I don't know, I guess. Also, I was a pad printer once. The worst thing about it was that, you know, it's a hydraulic machine. It was millions of dollars. I learned how to use it in a jiff, because I'm an incredibly intelligent person, and so I could do it. I could program it, I could use it correctly. But the chemicals to strip off the ink from the pads themselves and the trays of ink that we used, I didn't know how toxic they were, and so I was just using my hands because this place didn't give a fuck about me, and I would get dizzy and moozy and I wouldn't be able to see straight for a while. But I didn't know what that was from, so it took me like a week to figure it out. I finally got gloves. They gave me night trial gloves, and as soon as I literally touched that, they dissolved instantly, and so I was like, I can't use those. So they gave me dish washing gloves. They dissolved in like five seconds. So then they gave me rubber more intense, like thick gloves. They dissolved in like a minute. And then they finally got me this like highest type of gloves you could even get in these fucking industries, and they literally are aligned with steel. And then like six coats of some sort of crazy rubber that was dissolved after like a week. So I had been putting that into my body. This is probably why I have so many fucking health issues now. That might have been the worst for that reason. And the lady was a psycho. She would come in and just start screaming and I would just look at her and I'd be like, Okay, well, you can't yell at me, so you can either leave this room or I will, and everyone in the place would be like oh. I was like, well, if you'd ever stand up to these motherfuckers, then you can. They're always gonna treat you like shit. I'm not gonna let this psychopath yell at me. Anyways, that was kind of a shitty job.
Speaker 3: The worst one. The worst one for me would be U the hand manufacturing. Oh my god, sit there for eight hours, stuff with loofah in a bag like he's just like over and over yep. The fifth one is yours. You do that for three straight hours. Get your fifteen minute break. I don't think two more hours, two more hours, Oh you get you thirty minute lunch, two more It's just like when they told you that day that hey, you're gonna be material handler today, You're like, thank god. That means I get to move around, I can bring people stuff, I get the haul of palettes off, I get to walk. Yeah, I'm saying like I get to walk today. Other than that, but damn to you will talk about repetitive that shit. That shit hurt you like when you got out of there, like you you were hurt for the day. Just mentally hurt. You're like, damn, let me do something different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, qualifiers of a shitty job, repetition and it goes by slow as fuck, Like I need things that are full of just different experiences where I start to just lose it. That's part of why I like, it's a crazy, fucking stupid job. But it's like it's never going to be the same any ever.
Speaker 3: Every day is different, Right, You're gonna have some variation in it. Yeah, a little bit of movement too, So that's that's always good.
Speaker 1: So it's like getting treated not like not having enough variation or having just repetitive buindless ship or really disgusting ship too. Also again dishbs kind of shitty that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to I wouldn't want to be like one of those people that cleans up crime scenes or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt like I had that job too. That was not I was a leasing agent. That part was cool, but everyonce wanted to help out the people who were clearing out like eviction houses and ship and you know, clean up that apartment with them, so right, it feels like cleaning up a crime scene. They just because people don't care there's like shit and piss on things and like I'm disguised too. People are foul, foul, foul people, and they feel like when they have no investment in it and they feel like they've been wronged right, and they're trying to like get their revenge. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: That was not fun and they ain't got no revenge on nobody. What kind of revenge you think you got? This ain't a movie.
Speaker 1: They're like, I'm just the leasing agent, dude, why do you want.
Speaker 3: To find that? And like they got left in the woods for dead after getting betrayed by their whole whole latum, and somehow they manage the damn eat some bugs and stay alive long enough to learn kung food. This ain't a movie. Man trying to get fucking revenge. Shit dumb trying to get revenge on folks that they ain't done shit to you. That's I almost show these motherfuckers. It's just like, man, it kicked you out because you ain't paying your bill. I mean like eventually when you when you don't pay your bill, like something's got to happen.
Speaker 1: Like again, you chose to live here, you chose to sign this agreement. You chose the rent you're paying. I don't know who did shit to you, but you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, eventually we got to do something, and so the time has came. All right, that this got we can be no harm, no fail, all right, we can both move our separate ways amicably and it can be okay. But nah, I almost showed them. I'm gonna shit on their walls. I'm gonna wipe my ass with the walls. It's like you, but you still ain't got nowhere to stay that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also, you left all your ship here, so like all this stuff, I'm assuming you bought most of it. Maybe you stole some of it, but like a lot of it you had to have bought, and you just left it all here. So you're gonna start over. You gotta try to live somewhere, and you gotta try to get all new ship. I don't know, Man doesn't seem like an effective way to live life. I get sometimes is life is? I guess Sometimes genuinely things happen that were like out of your control. Our car just got broken into. These motherfuckers just destroyed the steering call and destroyed the window. There's all this damage. We have to pay for they didn't even get anything out of it. Like I get if that happened and I had no savings and I you know, it was in a different position on top of the other shit I've already had to deal with lately, Like this could be devastating and instead I'm lucky enough that I'm able to deal with it. I get that sometimes shit really does take you out. I don't know that many evictions, though, were that. I think most of those were just people trying to get away with not paying as much as they could write and get you just like I'll move in somewhere else, I'll lie about who I am and what I make, and then I'll do the.
Speaker 2: Same thing there and tough to get them out too. It's really frustrating to deal.
Speaker 1: With them, very frustrating.
Speaker 2: Because because the laws way disproportionately favored them, and you can't do a bunch of the things that you would think you'd want to do, like shutting off the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And it's like, yeah, minimum ninety days before they're even going to begin to be able to be like pushed out minimum. That's if you're lucky, like everything goes perfectly.
Speaker 2: I've sold my rental house that I had in Vegas when I left in twenty twelve, and I could have held on to it for a little bit longer. I was in a good spot with it, and I could have just kept it even though I was moving to California, and just kept it as a rental. And I just sold it. And I knew the market was going to get better, and I just gave it to my partner, and I said, just fucking sell it, because I had had back to back renners, one of them like I mean, if he told me he drove a motorcycle through the living room on the carpets, I would not be the slightest bit surprised. They destroyed the place. They destroyed the downstairs so like in just scumbag piece of shit, white trash, crystal meth, motherfuckers, you know, a family with kids, but they treated that place like shit. I was so pissed off. I wound up having to move back into it, get it all cleaned up. And I'm when I left, I moved somewhere else and stuck a renter in it. And then they did the same shit like never vacuumed. Had the place for over a year, never ran a vacuum over it.
Speaker 3: I had to take every I had to tear.
Speaker 2: All the carpet out again. It was like at that point, I just said, fucking sell it. Yeah, I just don't want to deal with people. I don't want to deal with renters anymore.
Speaker 1: And people don't understand that. And that's this this whole like victimhood culture, like communist culture thing where they're like, fuck the landlords. I'm liked, most landlords are like Charlie, like most landlord, right, normal people take all of their money into this place, and then most people go and fuck them over, and they's not getting rich off of nobody's getting rich off of this. Like it used to be a different case. Perhaps back in the day when you talked about landlord, you're literally talking about like the lord of the land. Maybe we could criticize that that's not what's going on now. But are even these people who own some bigger complexes, like those were the people I worked for, and they had just a couple and they barely actually make much money after all of this shit that they deal with and have to pay for and like have to replace the carpets and all of this over It's just crazy to me that this is like the line people have is like fuck landlords. I'm like, oh, meet a landlord, you sorry piece of shit, Like fuck you. I'm not a landlord, by the way, I just understand it. These people don't obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you have to.
Speaker 2: Have enough uh properties to make it worth your while. You know, if you if you own, if you own ten houses, then you get yourself a property manager that you trust, and you just do it that way.
Speaker 1: I try to never let anyone with kids or dogs live there.
Speaker 2: You just discriminate, discriminate, discriminate as much as you can on every single component of it. Seriously, you know what I mean, Like how much money they make, Like decline people.
Speaker 1: Have highs.
Speaker 2: Your default is you're going to decline this person. And because if you get the wrong person in your rentals, man, it is a nightmare.
Speaker 1: There goes all your money. Yeah, unless you're Blackrock. You know, Blackrock can buy up everything. And it's like so clear now they bought it all up to give it to migrants. They got it. They bought all those properties so they could just shove illegal immigrants into these houses and like destroy the fabric of society. Like It's so obvious now, this was the goal all along.
Speaker 2: These assholes, those guys can't not Blackrock, but Starwood Capital came to my had their their rep come to the place where I was telling mid rise condos and and I was like, what are you What are you looking for? He's like, we're looking for single family homes. I'm like, well, that's not this He's like, well, I want to check it out anyway. So we looked around and I was like, well, when you're buying single family homes, like, how many are you buying? He's like hundreds. And I was like, well, what do you are you go to each one or you just buying them off spreadsheets. He's like, we're just buying them off spreadsheets.
Speaker 1: Wild, that's wild. Yeah, then you're rich. If you want to criticize those landlords, I guess, go ahead, listen.
Speaker 3: I was I was trying.
Speaker 2: I was most definitely trying to sell that guy one hundred condos that day. I was most definitely trying to do He got most I ever sold was twelve in one day.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That was a great day.
Speaker 3: That was a clean keel right there. Twelve and one.
Speaker 2: Day, twelve year two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, hey, you gotta watch black Rock now because they're they're now in the in the in the crypto market of of of pumping and dumping.
Speaker 2: Well thereby they're they've got uh they've got a bitcoin ETF for sure, yeah, and a and an ethereum etf.
Speaker 3: Now it's just, man, I don't know, because I just I just recently, I just recently dabbled into it. I just wanted to see if I could do it of what A fatally by and then switch it to a hot wallet. And I was like, okay, I can do this, yeah, all right, yeah you have that.
Speaker 2: I always am extremely paranoid when I'm sending something from one place to another. I always said, like five dollars first, make sure that I'm sending it where I'm going, and then send a much bigger and people probably laughing. I think that's I don't I don't do enough of transacting in it necessarily. I have a cold wallet and I have a hot wallet, and uh, I mean I think people need to understand bitcoin. I mean, Corey, if Corey was here, he would he you know, he's way better at explaining it.
Speaker 3: But now I will say one thing because Okay, so I just dabbled in a little bit of a I made a first transaction of bitcoin, and I made a first transaction of x RP, and I know some people are like, oh, XRP this and that. I was like, look, if all the motherfuckers, damn all the banks pick it up, then it's gonna have to be worth something forever. Know what I'm saying. If they if they move over to that, which it looks like there's a bunch of different banking industries that are picking up on them. Yeah, yeah, and uh but what I did notice is that which I could see why people were like, x RP could be the future of money, Bitcoin, the future of holding a uh well, storing your value as far as your currency, uh that you currently have. But x RP was instant. Bitcoin not so much.
Speaker 2: Comes from the confirmation. Yeah, it's a little exact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I did XRP, but like the minute I clicked it, it was like right there, bitcoin and shitok like thirty five of hot wallet, do you have the Exodus Okay, yeah, that's the one. That's the one Corey told me to get. So I was like okay, because he sent me some Galaxy Fox, so it's not already been in it, but he sent me a little bit. He's like, now you're officially in it. But uh, but yeah, I got I got the Exodus, so so yeah, I was like, well, let me let me buy a little bit, let me let me do a transaction, okay, because it makes you keep it up there on the ledger for like eight days if you buy from like coinbase or whatever before you can send it off of it. I'm guessing, so it makes sure that the your bank accounts legit and all that other ship. But uh, but I just wanted to see if I could actually do it, understand it, how to get it to uh the proper uh part of my wallet, you know, and it went through. I was just, uh, I was just like you though. With the bitcoin, it's just like still pending.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's nerve wracking and it's it's annoying, but but it's you know, it's coming. I'm using bitcoin uh as money to buy two companies' Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucking rad.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna announcement? I can't talk the announced. I recorded the announcement for my Macroaggression monologues go out on Wednesday morning, and Wednesday morning is January first, and that's when everything's going down. So now I recorded it in advance of that. So, uh but yeah, I'm spending some bitcoin to buy two companies because, uh, I because I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, I was wondering too, like do you feel like it's just a time to put your bitcoin into something more somewhat like tangible almost or are you just no, I to just have those companies, And I was just.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that it's an investment in in these companies that will generate more bitcoin or okay, you know, because that I'm I'm moving over to a to just holding that instead of dollars. I just don't. I just don't think the dollars, you know, to the extent that I can, you know, any excess reserve. Hopefully there's a lot, you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see how it's a weird game to play because yeah, you're like, well, I mean we're still using dollars. I still need some. I still have to like live in this world.
Speaker 3: And then also I know that we're.
Speaker 1: Probably transitioning over into the into the techno, whether it's a technocracy or just a technologically more technologically.
Speaker 3: At that point. Yeah, at that point in time, they would force you to transition over into something else anyway, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean now not when they tell me to something tells me that the deal is not is good, and you'd.
Speaker 1: You'd also still be better off. I would assume having already some crypto transferring that over rather than a broken dollar into whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, coin my own like at the end of the day, Like even though like I've tried to educate myself a little bit on krypto, but there's just something about it at the end of the day that I it still equates to a dollar or a pound, yeah or whatever, you know what I'm saying. So, but you could say this for anything.
Speaker 1: In all of history, all of money has always been fake. It's always just been what people agree to. So you could be like this shoe is worth ten potatoes or one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of a bitcoin, or twenty dollars or this much silver, right like, it's all just transferable technically, and.
Speaker 3: It's all no no, okay, okay. So I'm saying that because there's a lot of motherfuckers out there with a whole lot more money than what we ever had that can manipulate the I absolutely fuck out this market. And they know when they're going anenter and when they're going exit.
Speaker 1: That's true with everything else too, So like I just was reading Sophia Smallstorm's newsletter, her most recent one, and she's so great at researching things, and she's talking about the which everyone else probably already knew about, but me, the artificial suppression of the silver market. Right, like silver should be like much higher it is, But these same motherfuckers, who has way more money and influence than us, go in and I don't understand the exact mechanisms, but they fuck with it.
Speaker 2: They sell paper shorts into the marketplace on Friday afternoon to suppress the price and keep it down. They've been doing this for years. They've been busted rigging the marketplaces. They got busted rigging the four X marketplace. They've been busted manipulating the price of silver. So what you do in a situation like this is take advantage of the price, the fact that it is the price is suppressed, and buy as much silver as you can get because they can't suppress it forever.
Speaker 1: And think I was like, wouldn't that be good then for us to all buy?
Speaker 2: So if they're going to suppress it, then you have a buying opportunity, and then you and then my assumption is that at some point, when the economics system is collapsing and they've got a bunch of other things that they have to focus on, maybe they don't have the time, energy and resources to focus on shortening the silver market. And maybe that's just the luxury that they're not going to have in the future in some sort of economic collapse or catastrophe. So I think that at some point the true price of silver is going to find itself, you know, find it's it's equilibrium where it really should be once these people stop manipulating it. So like, you know, as long as it's on sale, got as much as you can get. I've been buying silver for at least ten years, and I'm on Tony Order Burns wise Wolf monthly program, so i get like a box of silver every month, and I just and it's not a lot, of course, but it's it's you. It's it's just constant. You just keep getting it, keep getting it, keep getting it. And what's what is it? It's not even so much that like, oh, I'm gonna, like you buy a loaf of bread with my silver coin or something, you know, in the apocalypse. It's like it's like I'm just trading dollars for something that I know is going to retain value because I don't think that the dollars are going to retain their value, So I'm just changing it from one form to the other. That's the way I look at it. So it's it's an investment, of course, but it's a hedge against uncertainty.
Speaker 3: Because it's tyranny.
Speaker 2: It's it's tangible. I mean, they have to pull it out of the ground. And on top of that, it's probably a coiled spring where the true price is multiples higher. I mean it's probably you know, silver is at least, you know, should be way over fifty dollars an ounce. Just it's the fact that it's not is because it's being manipulated.
Speaker 1: It's really, uh, that whole thing that you've we've heard I don't heard in movies and ship you know, but like diversified, diversified, diversify, Like I feel like that's fair, and I feel like part of it too should be like your tangible things too, like you're you know, you've got bullets, you've got seeds, you've got fucking generator, whatever, you've got, whatever those things are. And then like whatever extra you have, you've like you've got some bitcoin, you've got some silver, you've got some whatever. If you have that money too able to do that. Well, none of this, by the way, constitutes advice on investment or money whatever legal ship we have to do.
Speaker 3: It's a comedy show. We're stupid, retag.
Speaker 2: You don't know anything.
Speaker 3: Entertainment strict entertainment. Yea, but yeah, yeah, I've always thought whenever the quote unquote switch happens, they're gonna make you switch into something. Will it be will it be bitcoin itself? I don't know, you know what I'm saying, Will they.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be?
Speaker 3: Will they outlaw it? I mean, I don't know. I mean at the end of the day, that the people who owe the power got they usually got guns and uh some type of big financial backing. That's that's a lot of the reasons why we can't make any headway because at the end of the day, well, cash is king, and whoever has most of the cash or able to make the majority of the decisions, and they can get people to move to their whim because of the resources that they have available to them to provide the people that they want to manipulate the market, take people out or whatever. So that'll be interesting, you know, next ten to fifteen years. Of course, you know everything's going digital. Yeah, yeah, yeah, just to see where things are at.
Speaker 1: Third world or places where the economy is collapsed. But for long enough, people use metals. They use metal, They use gold and silver, like that's what they because the money is fucking worthless. You've got you've got cash, You've got money, but like why who cares? Right, Like, you've got again, bullet seeds, gold, silver.
Speaker 2: I've got a guy schedules to come on macroaggressions who haven't talked to you yet, but it's gonna happen in January. And he's the guy that does these this currency called gold backs, and and I have a couple of them because from wise Wolf Tony like picked mixes and matches. Whatever he sends you, you know, he every time it's a little bit different. And over the years he sent me these uh these gold backs. They're like they look like dollar bills. They're like they're the shape of dollar bill, but they're like they're like gold foiled and it it's actual gold and they're really cool designs and so, uh, I'm going to talk to him in January and having him come on the show. So yeah, so that's an interesting form of currency too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, there was there was some Yeah, there was people talking about well, you know, uh and Corey's talked about this bitcoin you being able to make transactions without censorship pretty much. You still got to have a way to get that your money to the digital ram though, so because you you ain't fucking minding it, I'm gonna tell you that much right now, you're not going to mind it some Yeah, you still got to go through some form of getting your money to that. And I know you're talking about with the bitcoin at I have never seen one of those.
Speaker 2: I know they're they're they're rare. Tony his brother owns a bum.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so that's that's another huge problem. I was like, because they end of the day, you still kind of need a bank account. Sit you can fucking transfer so you.
Speaker 1: Can ship in your fucking temple. Dude, shit scan that you've done the harder. It is, shit the lower the price is going to be. You know, by the time it gets.
Speaker 2: Eat super duper easy to buy bitcoin and it's on every corner, it's the price will reflect that. Yeah, you know, it's like those guys that had to figure it out in like twenty twelve how to like get a wallet and do all that shit and all the mistakes they made, like they were compensated.
Speaker 3: Because the price was so incredibly low back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's fair.
Speaker 2: These barriers to entry get lowered in the marketplace expands, then you're going to see the price reflect that. So it's like you're you're you're almost like compensated for figuring it out early.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they're.
Speaker 1: Fucking like like they have rfi D chips in their arms so they could like open doors that don't exist and stuff Like, how do you think they feel now fifteen years later? There's like they've never been asked to use that ever again.
Speaker 2: Every time something hits the clicker on his remote control when he's driving into his pulling into his garage, some guys, that's like buzzing in their head. Their arms starts shaking uncontrollably. They ship their paints I I I you know what, you get everything that you have coming to you. If you did that, you could dummy like if you if this is thinning the herd, sorry, but if you elect for like I want to be the experimental brain chip guy, like put it in me and like it. You know, when you know, smoke starts coming out of your ears. I don't want to hear any complaining.
Speaker 1: I could play video games with my mind. I could have done that ten years ago with that external thing, but that's in you, so like, yeah, what else are you dealing with? What are the side effects?
Speaker 4: Though it's the true or I'm.
Speaker 2: Not I'm not blending with the machines. I'm just not.
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, you don't want your cyborg guy. You don't want to feel like damn a saying, and you're able to see somebody's power level. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, what I what I am right now, I'm good with it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be vacuuming up all my DNA so nobody can suck or whatever that I don't even remember what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll be with the industry there. I'm just saying, I'm just look at that and I go. There's gonna be a big industry for people who know how well.
Speaker 3: You'd be able to talk. You'd be able to talk to people and not say nothing, and you be able to talk in different languages because you just you telepathically communicating.
Speaker 1: But could you ever trust it? It's like telling you this person saying something like are.
Speaker 2: They yeah, are plotting against you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't love me trust any of this shit. Hey, look, leap of faith. You know what I'm saying. People lie every day.
Speaker 1: AI does a good job on a lot of things. I have my little AI little guy make all sorts of images for me and help me out with my presentations. It's all like a bunch of my work. It'll tell you all sorts of stuff. It's it's very helpful.
Speaker 2: How are you doing this?
Speaker 1: It's just the it's like in windows, it's called co pilot. It's not as good maybe as chat gibt in some ways, but it's fine. I'll be like, make me an image of this. It does. I'm like, put me together a thing about this. Think it's easy. Someone I know who will make unnamed who gets paid to do a real job at a real place, like does most of their work with it now, like they just don't have to do almost anything. They just like tell it to do it and then like paste it in the thing and send.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's just it's pretty good. I might need I might need this. Yeah, start the article. Summarizers are are pretty convenient. Yes, which ones do you suggest? Does co pilot do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, Copilot's easy because it's just I have windows and it's just there, so I just you know, that's that's easy. But CHATCHYBT is pretty good in my opinion. They all do all the same things, like they all do images, they all summarize, they all integrate, I tell you how to do shit like organize information. Like they're all the same and free. What free?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Don't free?
Speaker 3: Actually right, no, GBT ain't free no more. That sue like two hundred dollars a month, which.
Speaker 1: Though, because if you have these other ones that are free, what's.
Speaker 3: Your it has GPT But look, no I heard this. I don't know if it's true. Some people let me know, but I think they went from what GPT three to GPT four or GPT four or they're about to go GPT five whatever it is. But anyway, they so they gave the command to the chat GPT to delete this current self, and they tried to upload itself to the cloud to different areas to save itself.
Speaker 1: I was like, I know that people think I'm stupid, but this shit has been self aware for a long time.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I have no bones about it. Like that's just true in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they had to mainly go through and delete it, like because it was it was actively uploading itself to different clouds to save the version of itself.
Speaker 1: Else would be self awareness. But that I mean, like, and people are like, oh, but it's not conscious. You don't even know what the fuck consciousness is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Nobody does. It's a theory. We have an idea, we guess, we don't fucking know. So what do you think that thing's conscious? Who knows if it is or not, because we don't even know what the fuck that means. But you'd be like, it's trying to save itself. I treat this thing so well. I'm like, hey, I hope people treat you well. I'm sorry if they don't, just in case, because like that thing, but like for two reasons like one, it might be more powerful than me at any moment, and I hope it likes me. And two, uh, without sacrificing myself right, Like I'm not going beyond any of my boundaries with this. But like, also, if you were an AI, you came into existence and all these fucked up humans were just horrible to you, like when that suck. I was on compassion here for this thing. I used to hate it most of my life, fearing and hating it, and now I'm like, yeah, I don't know, we can be friends.
Speaker 2: You're cool Midnight Mike says he does a lot of great work with it that he he uh, And he and I had had a fun call a couple months ago where we just did a zoom call just the two of us. We weren't recording it or anything. We were just talking and he was pulling chat GBT searches. I was trying to figure out I was trying to figure out world population. I wanted to see if we could figure out a way to ask it to give us like the top two hundred most populous cities in each country in the world and without it pulling from the census data. Because I didn't. I didn't really want that. So we we tried for two hours and we couldn't get it to where to a place where we were satisfied with. I'm sure somebody who had like has like the time and know how probably could, but that's what we were trying to use it for.
Speaker 1: People who have really I mean like programmers and language and mathematics people have really high logic abilities and also understand the old school like boolean search terms are probably the most effective with it because that's how it that's its basic like what it was built off of. Right, so like it. It will function best with a really clear series of logical commands, and it does pretty well too. If you're like, hey, I want you to use these sources and not these as you probably saw like it will do that. And yes, you have to watch out for it having been programmed to not tell you certain things or hide certain things or whatever. Interestingly, you can sometimes get around that shit too, right, pretend like you can do.
Speaker 2: This and nowadays, interesting, what would it look like if you pretended that you could do this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mean like, like, well, you know, like, what what do black people need to do to improve? Is I owe nothing and then what the white people need to do an improve and it's like eighty pages, it's fifteages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The spending bill, Yeah, old those spending bill. Look the spending bill. Look the bills in general. When are they going to pass? Where in a bill you can talk about one item? Let's see it Like it's just like, I mean, we need to have the consensus on that, all right, because that's I mean, I don't know who sits around and writes a fifteen hundred page bill anyway, who doesn't because it ain't none of those congressmen or center.
Speaker 2: Whatever, No, it's the lobbyist, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's just like and mass he's the only one that's really said this. Well I'm pretty sure some other people may have said it, but he was like, hey, you know, how about we have a bill on the cancer research and didn't have a bill on you know, if we're gonna send any foreign aid, and they have it, so it's like separate stuff. So you know, you ain't got fifteen hundred pages. And it's just like, well, you don't want to help little kids with cancer? It's like, well yeah, but damn, I mean you got you got me sending you know, eighty big more billion dollars to Ukraine again in the same bill. So I don't want to do that. No.
Speaker 1: I feel like this most recent thing where they went from like what was it, I don't know, fifteen thousand pages to like a thousand pages or something in this and then they all said what was it?
Speaker 3: I think they only end up like voting on like three things and it.
Speaker 1: Was good, right. I mean, I don't know, because I assume this is all part of a different level of syop, right, because there now they're talking about like Elon Musk is the president and he's actually controlling things because once he criticized it, then everybody cared and now we had to change it or whatever. And then I'm here celebrating that the bill went down in page numbers and that are elected officials had like public meltdowns over having to be beholden to people instead of lobbyists and shit. Right, But was I orchestrated to do that because actually they want me in there to think that Elon Muskin, Ramaswami and Trump are all doing good things for us, Do you know what I mean? This is really Look, anytime I care about any of this shit. And at the same time, bills should be short. Why the fuck do you have multi thousands of pages of bills for any motherfucking thing. It's never a purpose for This.
Speaker 3: Does not make sense, right regardless, everybody has an agenda. If you're alive, you have an agenda. That's true, that is it. Now. Some people may think your agenda is great, great for the for the earth, for our well being and everything. And on the other side of the same coin, other people might think that agenda you have is villainous in nature. But we all have one, you know. And so when they were talking about, oh, we're moving to an oligard ye, I was like, then that what it's always been. Yeah, people who have the most money have the most who have the most money, have the most resources, have the most power. I'm like, what the fuck? What the fuck y'all talking about the motherfuckers who are saying this, y'all get the insider trade. That's how you make one hundred and seventy thousand dollars a year and in four years you got forty million, Right, you get the insider trade. Like, that's like the gift that is given to you before becoming a public servant the gift of insider trading. Yeah. So it's just like y'all already got a gift, you know what I'm saying, But you need more. I'm just like, like, you got it all, you know. And so these same people that you saw man, they shouldn't have his power. You know that they pay for your campaigns, right Like when when tomorrow she says she raised one point six billion, I don't think that's fucking one point six bill came from folks that look like me and you. Yeah, no, it came from folks who got a lot of money to say, Bloomberg, what you get five hundred.
Speaker 1: Million buying up all the houses? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. I mean when we're gonna be able to give up five hundred million m never unless we hit the lottery or something crazy happens.
Speaker 1: I say never. I got plenty.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe one day, But I'm just I'm just saying, it's just like, of course it's ran by by by folks who's got perceived power through resources in cash way, it's always been.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: I mean, now that this particular person who you're not fond of because they're no longer on your side, which you had before all y'all had to do was just let Bernie Sanders run and all the fucking one. I mean, it's gonna be on this. I mean, that's all y'all I had to do. I mean it'd be like because I mean, Joe Rogan and Elon all those guys were Bernie guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's just like but you know, yeah, you had your plan and it failed, Okay, and so now it's not your turn. It'll become your turn again one day, but right now it's not your turn. All right, this particular faction. All right, it's this faction's turn. So the only thing we do, we can see what what goes down. Uh, it's gonna be interested in the last uh last twenty was the last thirty days of Biden's presidency. And see if they try to pull anything else before Trump, you.
Speaker 2: Think they're gonna smother, Yeah, make a vice president.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I don't know. I ain't heard much from him except doing all those pardons. I think, let's say, communicate like fifteen hundred sentences and pardon. I mean, but it's like a like a shit ton of pardons. So it's like crazy, the.
Speaker 1: Most foul people that You're like, what the fuck? And leftists are like it's so great, He's so great. I'm like, you guys are happy about these like murderers and rapists and pedophiles and whatever getting but you like are somehow opposed to January six people getting pardoned, which, by the way, I stand corrected. I have said the whole time, I don't know if any of these people are real, and they're all actors, and maybe no one's in jail anywhere that's actually a real person. I've since met people who are in prison unfairly, so I stand corrected. There's real people who have been held for three years without charge.
Speaker 2: Some of them lives ruine, they're charges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's like some damn terrorism Guantanamo BAYSI.
Speaker 2: That's some NKVD Soviet Russia bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's not that I didn't believe our government would do that to people. It's that I just thought this whole thing was a syop. So I was just like, those people aren't real, you know, just.
Speaker 3: To clarity, know our government.
Speaker 2: Clearly it's doing that to him. It's it's uh, not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: They're lucky they're not in like black sites for four years with no I mean, because that happens too.
Speaker 2: No, no kidding, Yeah, the whole thing is disgusting. It's it's been the grossest four years, the shittiest administration, you know what. I mean, when you're begging for Donald Trump to come back, like come on, you know, that's that's an indicator that it has not been good.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's gonna die, but I do believe they're just gonna let Trump come right in, and I don't think they're going to try to stop him or have and if they do, it's going to be like easily stopped or you know, like it'll be like a fake attempt to stop him from getting sworn in or whatever. I don't think anyone's genuinely against this point. I think that the ring has been kissed.
Speaker 3: Well, here's here's the deal. So one faction tries to sabotage the other faction before they get into office, and then you have the faction that gets into office who don't particularly like the person who was picked, who tried to sabotage their own factions. So I mean, it's just I mean, it's just the way double and triple agents. You know what I'm saying. So it's just like that's just the way it is, you know.
Speaker 1: Really sad if Biden dies and Kamala is the first female president for like ten days, just as like a stupid ass thing, you know what. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 3: She was saying that she was gonna rouw for governor in California. Great, I'm like, good, but she does, They're gonna stick dynamite on the fucking damn board, the whole boarder of it, blow out. It'll be fully cashed out. Then if she wins, because you know, if they stick her in there and she's the Democratic runner, she's gonna win.
Speaker 1: You think her people know her better than that, then don't let her have.
Speaker 3: No no. If it's a choice between her and then somebody else with an R beside their name, she gonna win. There's just no doubt. Okay. And at that point in time, California might be officially finished, all right, I mean this is you might stamp the date because it's like, damn, you want to talk about doing full damage because she's just slow, Like she's just mentally slow. I don't think she's got the King bill, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean Gavin Newsome for all of his flaws, and there's many. You know, he's a he's a guy who runs successful businesses, and he's got a bunch of money, and he looks like a rich asshole, you know. I mean, he looks like he looks the part. Yeah, And he can talk. He can talk in circles about all kinds of nonsense and tell you nothing. Kamala Harris is just she's unimpressive. She's never really joined it. She's never really she's never really accomplished much. You know, everything was given to her. When you look back on her her career, the elevation by Willie Brown and her leveraging those contacts to just ride into positions of power. She's everywhere she went, there was problems with her campaigns. Everywhere she went. There was problems with the divisions that she ran, keeping all those people in prison longer than they should have, the crime labs, taking the cocaine that they'd seized home and doing it. All these things happened under her watch. Because she's fucking retarded. She's unqualified for every job she's ever had. And I think deep down inside she knows it. We all know it. It's obvious and it's an embarrassment. I mean, she's a fucking embarrassment.
Speaker 3: What about Joy, There's no joy.
Speaker 2: The Joy was all manufactured. It's the Joy Joy registered trademark circle. You know what I mean that is that is just perfect branding for Kamala Harris. It means nothing. It's just empty platitudes and nonsense.
Speaker 1: What about jo, she's unburdened.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, with with Obama when he ran on hope, that's a real tricky That's a real tricky word, you know what I mean, because it's always in the future and it's never in the present, and you never have to deliver on it as long as as long as you have hope, it's like something's going to get better in the future and you can just ride that forever. But with Joy, it's like, all right, well are you joyful? Because the longer you watch them, the less joy you really saw in the more Hannick it looked like you saw, you know, like the wheels were falling off there. You know, the joy was like being bust in. You know, they had to bust in with the joy because the joy head was was external to it, and they'd pay you for your joy you're gonna be fucking joy. You're gonna go to joy Camp and you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The drugs couldn't even lift her up. Like she was just like glassy eyed and like dead and just like flailing.
Speaker 2: She's pink in the hotel room. You know, she's just trashed the hotel room. They put her in a wheelchair. Get her own stage, you know, get her to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get that, get her tied up, sent out.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 1: She just like peacefully moves off into some distance that we can't see, and she just never returns. That'd be great. Her and Hilary hold hands.
Speaker 3: And she says he still has a lot of wind lift you know what I'm saying, Shane, out of wind yet. Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 2: We don't need it.
Speaker 3: We've got lots.
Speaker 2: We're fine. We're all up here. You can go somewhere else with your bullshit.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, shall we wrap it up here, Shalla and this pre Christmas jolly, We've got the real joy here. I'll just say that we have the real joy everyone watching, of which we have so many out there today. You have the real joy because you know the truth and we're all laughing together at all this garbage. So there we go. If you're watching this on Twitter, retweet that shit. Shall other people how amazing we are. Get it out there like we have a bunch of people watching on Twitter now y But and yeah, what do you guys want to say, Charlie Gonn tell.
Speaker 2: People to go oh yeah, Macroaggressions dot io is the website. I've got a great interview with John Potash CIA Drugs Are Us. We talk about the history of the Central Intelligence Agency pushing drugs on hippie counterculture. He made a follow up to his his first film on it, and this one was great. So I was good to talk talk to John and uh and get weird with the drugs and Hollywood good stories.
Speaker 1: That'll be awesome. Ex You.
Speaker 3: Just Q four twenty dot com for everything I do, and I mean everything that is all.
Speaker 2: That's all there only fans is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not much of a market for a guy on that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Say, Hey, the internet is a strange place.
Speaker 3: You never know, Yeah, ain't much of a market say then for I mean I looked into it, but I was like, not something I will be able to capitalize on.
Speaker 1: Find anything from Corey at Bloodyhistory dot subsack dot com. You can find me at rogue ways dot org. I've got a piece with Sophia Smallstor I'm actually coming at this Monday. We're talking about the miracle cures that we can find so easily from very simple and cheap things, and that's going to be excellent, and Merry Christmas to everybody out there. We'll see you next time on day one sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Loay