Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, we're gonna talk about the future of blue states. Is Ted Cruz gonna win? The white Coat theory? Taco Bell Trump? There is so much we have to get to in the final hour, and we'll even talk a little gun trafficking before we get to that. What Chris, I want to dig into this. I want to dig into this voicemailing Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: I'm coming reference so your criminalize activities connected to Shaquille O'Neal, jang bangers along with Tesla giving out one million.
Speaker 1: For those wondering why I came back to work so soon. This is why. This is the kind of fun you can't have at other jobs. I can't stop laughing at right, let's talk about Let's talk about something else, Jesse, welcome back. I'm in California. Just got my trug registration two hundred and forty one dollars for a twenty five year old Toyota. Golly, we will leave in the near future. Do you think states like California, Washington, or New Mexico will swing back to the right well, look, there's a good there's a bad to this. California has more Republicans than any other state in the Union. I was in Newport Beach not long ago, and it's in Orange County. It's it's kind of this little red bubble in southern California. But as you get away from the coast, you'll find out California's blood red. Oregon's the exact same way. You get out of Portland, you get out of Eugene. Oregon is just gorgeous. Might be the most beautiful state in the Union. And blood red Washington too. Get rid of Seattle, get rid of Tacoma, you go east eastern Washington. Oh, they're hardcore over there. Those are my people right there. So are the Is the state itself coined to swing back red? Probably not? Probably not, because now that the states are so blue, they just keep enacting law after law after law that make them permanently blue. Remember, Democrats believe in using power. Republicans simply don't. That's why we've lost so much ground. So it's not just that they take over California. They take over California and really put down roots. They cement their power into law making it almost impossible to overcome it. You've seen these recalls, haven't you. For maybe a DA or a mayor people are mad about Hey, let's recall this. Let's recall that. Remember they did that in San Francisco to their DA. Hey, let's recall this guy. People got mad about crime. You get enough signatures for a recall and maybe, just maybe you can kick someone out of office. But even if you're lucky enough to kick one out of office, there are so many brain dead comedies in the state they just go right back and vote another one back into office. So what's very likely going to happen is you have these super red areas in places like Cali in Oregon and Washington and New Mexico and places like that. The state itself is in. I did not come up with this term. I don't know who did, so I'll simply take credit for it, because remember, kids, there's no limit to what you can accomplish if you take credit for someone else's work. But someone came up with the term purity death spiral. That sounds like Arren McIntyre. I bet it was Arn, But no matter what, it's a great term for it. The purity death spiral meaning there are no breaks anymore. If you are a state senator in California, you're a state senator from a blue district in California, what do you want, Well, you want to advance. It's state Senate. It's a really big deal. Not putting that down. But at some point you have dreams. Maybe you want to be in the House of Representatives. Maybe you want to be a United States Senator from California, maybe even governor, maybe a g What do you want? Okay, so that's what you want. You're ambitious, that's what you want. You're in a safe blue seat, You're in a blue state. What can't you do? There are no breaks anymore. Now that everything is blue top the bottom, the breaks are off, so you can do. You can propose the craziest things in the world and no one will stop you because you're only speaking to crazy, evil communists and they want you to do the most horrible things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Everyone makes fun of Dome about her answers like this CNN town Hall. I mean, they make fun of her for stuff like this, But there's a reason.
Speaker 4: So I may not be quick to have the answer as soon as you ask it about a specific policy issue sometimes because I'm gonna want to research it and want to study it. I'm kind of a nerd sometimes, I confess.
Speaker 1: We make fun of her for things like that.
Speaker 4: That is especially true when it comes to the climate crisis, which is why we will work together and continue to work together to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules and agreements that we will convene to work together on to galvanize global action. With that, I thank you all. This is a matter of urgent priority for all of us, and I know we will work on this together.
Speaker 1: What's we're going to work on it together? We make fun of her for that? But why is she like that? Is it that dome has an empty head? Is it because she's super low iq? I actually don't think so.
Speaker 4: She could be.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Her brain has atrophy. You've heard of atrophy before. If someone goes into a coma, you know, they're in a coma for a year and they wake up and their muscles really don't work because they haven't used them. So their muscles basically disintegrate well in a weird way. That can happen to your brain as well. She came up through this California system, and she came up as a minority woman in California, which honestly, that puts you in the mountaintop of Democrats, and she never had to learn or know anything about policy or anything else. You get up at a campaign event and you give the most hard left stance humanly possible at every speech, because you can do that to get elected there, and it just always worked out for you. And now you're on the national stage and you're trying to win over rust belt guy in Michigan, and you don't have any idea how to talk about any issue in a way that doesn't turn him off, so you end up with words salad, disaster, nonsense like that.
Speaker 4: That is especially true when it comes to the climate crisis. Which is why we will work together and continue to work together to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules and agreements that we will convene to work together on to galvanize bibal action. With that, I thank you all. This is a matter of urgent priority for all of us, and I know we will work on this together.
Speaker 1: We will work on it together. Back to the question, though, so if the state has this purity death spiral, what does that mean for all those Republicans? California has the most Republicans of any state. What does it mean for them? Their bubbles will either break? I know when I was in Orange County, when I was in Newport Beach, felt like their walls were breaking. They felt like the Communists were slowly but surely breaking through. The bubbles will either break or if the citizens, if the hard writers there are smart enough and strong enough, they will fortify harder, and you'll have essentially a little mini red state inside of a blue state. What's that look like. Well, let's say California passes some ridiculous gun confiscation law, which we all know is coming at some point in time. You go to some blood red county in California, Lord Willing, you have a sheriff there who says, uh no, we're not enforcing that. In my county. The law will not be enforced, and it's not a good place to be As a country. You don't want to balkonize in that way because it doesn't mean great things for the future. Of the country. But it's necessary. It's necessary to protect yourself. Hey, Chris, what show was it? That was just's white coat theory. I just wanted to throw out my dime got a white coat and she was rocking it. I don't remember all my wonderful theories and the dates they came through, but the white coat theory is I think it's probably unfair to call it a theory anymore. It's not a white coat theory. It's a white coat fact. You learn this in Montana. Don't shake your head, Chris. When you live in Montana, you spend enough time in winter environments, you learn if a dime buys a white coat, she's hot. Almost every single time I knew I was going to marry my wife the second had got cold and boom, white coat gets busted out. I knew. That's how you know Fellas right. You need to pay attention to the important things. What, Chris, what October fourth was the white coat theory. If you'd like to hear this really important theory in more depth, you can find it on October fourth. All right, October fourth, it's labeled Big ten GOP. We labeled a show like that, Chris, You know how big ten I am, Buddy. I'm just welcoming what I welcome everyone in like Dome does. Grow up. Chris, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and that's doctor Jesse Friday reminding you you can email the show love hey death threats to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can also leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three eight.
Speaker 5: Jessica, this is Senator James Langford. Just took a little trip to San Francisco, and I woke up and start telling mister Paul Pelosi and mister Graham that I'm getting tired of you call me naked Kendall making fun of me for being a ginger. I would dog walk you in public if I ever saw you. You know that I would bop you like a prairie dog. And you know what, Jessica, you think you're so smart? Have you ever thought about this? If I start doing things that hurt the Democrats, it might even hurt their feelings, It could make it harp them to get elected again. You ever think about that? I bet you did it because you're stupid. So stop calling the names and Paul, don't tickle me right now. Stop. I'm being serious. So Jessica just want to tell you that you're stupid.
Speaker 1: Bye, what's wrong with you? Guys? There's something wrong with you, guys. Dear world famous small hands expert, my hands are not small. Look it looks like again the comedies are going to go after Ted Cruz hard one. Is he going to hold on two? If he does get beat? What do you think about Clarence Thomas reed? Okay, first, Ted, Cruise is not going to lose. Okay, And I know, I know all the Cruise people listening are probably mad at me saying that right now, because you do need to get your butt out to the polls and you do need to vote, you Texans. But Cruise is going to be just fine. This is going to be a red year. I don't know how big of a ready year. It's going to be a read year anyway. They Cruise is going to be eh, let me call it right now. Six points six or seven? He wins by six or seven?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Chris?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not shaving a mustache in Chris is gonna be just fine, all right, Jesse, You just literally did a pure talk commercial I hate that word, saying that it's great for gun trafficking. Did you get positive or negative feedback? Well, here's something you should know about Jewish producer Chris. He useless as he may be, he does protect me from a lot of that stuff. If there was negative feedback. One, Pure Talk would never do that. They laughed. The Pure Talk would just laugh about stuff like that. They're so cool. They let me do whatever I want. Companies like Pure Talk they understand, you know, make it interesting, make it funny. That's one.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: If anyone did complain, Chris probably wouldn't tell me because Chris would understand how I would respond to that, and it would not It would not be a good thing. It would it's a personality flaw. I am not bragging about this. This is not something you need to be proud of. I do not do well with people telling me what to say and what not to say. It grades on me to no and I don't. I don't tell other people what to say. I don't know why people have such a hard time with that. I can't stand it. So if things like that come down, you will probably find me saying them more and more. Whenever, if I've ever been. They let me say whatever I want. But if I was ever told what not to say, I would probably do the entire three hour show saying exactly that I would it. Just that doesn't work that way. To your menu whisper, what's your favorite item at Taco Bell? Cheesy gordy to crunch. It's it's not debatable. And I love a Mexican pizza. I love a case that theya. I love a chilupas. I'm a Chiloupa fan. That stack or they have is real cheap, Chris, it's good. Have you had the stacker? Yeah? On the value menu the stacker is legitimate. That's not bad, especially for a handheld on the road. Like look, I'm a Tebell officionado. But the cheesy Gordida crunch, it really has everything. You have the nice soft gouey it's called a gordia. It's not a tortilla. I don't know what it is. Whatever it is, the soft gouey thing on the outside, and then you have melted cheese, which is the greatest thing in the world. And then you have the crunchy tortilla, the crunchy taco inside of that. So I get my soft I get my cheese, I get my hard I get my beef, and then they put a spicy ranch in there, a little Diablo sauce as good as eaton gets. I love. Look, it's one of the great things about living in Texas is the authentic Mexican food. Hello, mister handsome Jesse. Do you think that Blinkin tries hard to sound like Obama when's speaking? Every few seconds, it's and he always puts an emphasis on the last word in the sentence or a break in the sentence. Have you noticed this? Praying for you and your family, young man? Thank you.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: We had this talk a long time ago on the show about why Democrats speak like this. Barack Obama did it all the time, Dome does it, Biden did it. It's very unfluid. It's definitely not a word. But you know what I mean, it's not fluid. It's not it doesn't come out just like I'm talking to you here. It's a lot of and I was talking to this girl in the Elevant. It's awful to listen to. It's hard to listen to. Why do they talk like that? Remember they're speaking to two different people at all times. They are trying to tell their street animal base that they hate America and will burn it down, while also trying not to freak out rust belt working class guy who loves the country, but he's part of a union. Democrats walk a tight rope constantly. That's why they're Oh, yeah, go ahead, Chris, go ahead. Under my plan.
Speaker 3: Of a cap and train system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket even yeah, regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad, because I'm camping, greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gat you name, whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, they would have to retrofit their operations.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can catch the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Also, please do not ask questions about the criminal empire me and Shaquille ne or running Jessy Kelly.
Speaker 2: I'm coming reference so your criminalized activities connected to Shaquille O'Neal. So dang bang is alone with Tesla giving out one million Jesse.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you pack, I'm sure. Chris hoholeheartedly agrees. I know Chris missed me. Why would you? Why would the system boot Biden and then allow him to install someone even worse? It doesn't add up to me. Well, I've already told you the theory that Joe Biden did it to screw them over. But also remember remember this, There there are there's politics within politics. There are layers to things, and there are things that oftentimes you can't see or I can't see. James Clyburn. He is if you live in South Carolina, if you're a politically politically active person in South Carolina, you know who James Cliburn is. If you're in Texas or California, New York or so, maybe you've never even heard the name. Who is James Cliburn. He's a congressman, a Democrat congressman, a black Democrat congressman from South Carolina. Why does his skin color matter? Because he has an ironclad grip on the black vote of South Carolina. Remember what happened during the twenty sixteen Democrat primary. There was this big primary field. The Democrats were getting worried because Bernie Sanders looked like he was going to win the primary. They didn't think he could win the general. So that's when they talked Joe out of retirement to run. But Joe Biden jumps in the race. Remember, Joe Biden was not winning when he jumped in the race. It's not like everyone said, yes, Joe's here. Bernie Sanders was still winning when Joe Biden jumped in the race. Democrats needed something, the elites needed something to ensure that Joe Biden could win. Now the Democrat primary in South Carolina. Again, if you're not from there or aren't aware of this, it may mean nothing to you. You really really need to win the South Carolina primary if you're a Democrat, if you want to become president, that's where you want. That's where you need to win that primary. Who's going to play a huge part in that, James Clyburn, Joe Biden. This is all documenting and go look it up. Joe Biden went and sat down with James Clyburn, promised him, who knows what. I'll never know, you'll never know, promised him, who knows what. James Clyburn walked out of that meeting and said, Joe Biden, that's our guy. Boom Joe Biden. After that, who was not winning wins the South Carolina primary, goes on to win the nomination, goes on to win the presidency. James Clyburn, Well, immediately after Joe Biden steps down, Pelosi and Obama and all these other system types, I'm sure they wanted someone more capable. I'm sure they wanted someone like Newsome, someone like that who could really make a name for themselves nationally. But James Clyburn, he immediately started raising a stink over passing over a black woman. James Clyburn was he was vocal, he was public about it. You can't just move past a black woman. Are you gonna push a black woman aside? You can't do that to a black woman. And we've played some of that audio for you on the show. Maybe you thought, oh, who cares, or well it's just some congressman on MSNBC. But it's yeah, go ahead, Chris, go ahead.
Speaker 6: First of all, there's a long list of Democrats, Kamala Harris, A, Gavin Newsom, ag Gretchen Whitmer, the list goes on and on and on. You've named four or five people, where is their consensus. You've got to build consensus, and there is no consensus right now. If you pick a white man over Kamala Harris black women, I can tell you this, we're gonna walk away. We're gonna blow the party up.
Speaker 1: James Clyburn went on television as said that wasn't him, obviously. James Clyburn went on television and essentially said that maybe you just dismissed that in Democrat circles that cannot be dismissed. There are some people who just simply have more power than others in politics. Again, layers in things we can't see. So that was part of it too. Jesse, I do not see these freaks in DC giving up power no matter what the election says. So much will be lost, including their fortunes, family, private school, gigs, agencies, so on and so forth. Do you think Fort Sumter Part two is unavoidable? Please be honest, because I know you might be worried about the crooked Feds that can't wait to arrest you. God bless you and your family, sir. Look, I've already accepted at some point in time they're just gonna come make up. They'll invent some crime, some tax law, plant something on my computer or something, and they'll cart me off to federal prison. Everyone knows that's common. So I've accepted that. Okay, your good point, Chris, I don't have a computer. Maybe my phone. I bet they can plant something on my phone. I'm just not a computer guy up, Chris. For all you know, I have lots of fancy computers and advanced tech stuff with a lot of downloads and gigabytes and stuff, and you don't know anything about it anyway. Setting that aside for something. Part two is Civil War Part two coming? Oh? I pray to God not I worry about it. I do. These people are out of control and communists. They don't control themselves. That's the problem. They have never been able to control their demonic impulses because it's demonic. It's not wrong, it's evil. Bad or wrong has a bottom. Evil doesn't have a bottom. So they just keep consuming and destroying and consuming and destroying and consuming and destroying until they're stopped. Right, They don't stop themselves. They keep going until they're stopped. I implore everybody to get involved locally for a lot a lot of reasons to move to a red area and get involved locally, but one of the reasons is I want you to be in a safe place, in a place where you have some level of government protection if things do get really really, really really really bad. Because remember what I used to say about Red states not used to say. I still say it, I just don't talk about it all the time. Red states should already be defying the federal government when it comes to immigration. I'm talking open defiance. No, we are not accepting any more illegals. Nope, you're not bringing anyone else here in some makeshift refugee program, nope. Anyone who tries to do so, including federal officials, should be arrested. Nope, nope, nope. Red states should already be forming a coalition with their own immigration enforcement, their own deportation. That's not something that should be happening in the future. That's something that should be happening right now, right now. The future has to be red coalitions fighting back, hopefully legally and peacefully, against a federal government that has, well, the government has declared war on us. I don't know if you saw the latest out of the House Judiciary Committee, but they put out the Oversight Committee. I'm sorry it might have been Judiciary. It was Judiciary. Judiciary Committee put out something yesterday where they dug up something else, the Biden Harris refugee program. They were also protecting criminal illegals. They would bring him in. Oh, no, this guy's a criminal, and so the guy obviously needs a court date and a deportation, and they would just simply kind of eliminate that. Yeah, he does need a court date and deportation, but anyway, that'll come at a later date. They're bringing as many in as they possibly can. That's the federal government committing acts of treason against the American people. No other way to slice that. We have to stop it on our own. I hope, I pray to God there is never anything like the Civil War again. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. As we go into this final segment, I just had a thought as we were coming back from break, you need to reach out to a friend or a family member this weekend fill out a sample ballot for them. That's a thought that I had, and not a thought that Chris had. Chris definitely didn't tell me that as we were coming back from break. I came up with that all by myself, and I'm glad I had that idea, Find a friend, find a family member, and help them vote. There's nothing wrong with helping them vote. Hey, here's a sample ballot. Here's who you got, Here's who you vote for. Look. I do this for my wife every time, especially when it comes to local politics, because I know more about that than she does. She voted yesterday. She called me on her way there, who do I vote for? She knew she was voting for Trump and all that stuff, and on the on the smaller local stuff, who do I vote for? And then my boys, of course, gave her a bunch of crap last night. I bet you voted for Kamala, didn't you. They love getting a rise out of her. It's freaking hilarious. All right, let's make fun of it. I just can't stop skills.
Speaker 4: And it's especially true when it comes to the climate crisis, which is why we will work together and continue to work together to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules and agreements that we will convene to work together on to galvanize global action. With that, I thank you all. This is a matter of urgent priority for all of us, and I know we will work on this together.
Speaker 1: Gosh, that murders me. It just murders me. Dear fun size Jesse, did you literally load up on full sized chocolate bars for Halloween? Or do you have to write another book to pay for it? His name is Grant. I'm gonna I'm gonna go full size this year. I want you to know what, Chris did we last year? I think we did right. No, we didn't. The wife. No, it wasn't actually because of the money. Previous years it was because of the money. I don't want to sound like Chris, but previous years it was because of the money. Last year, I forget what happened. I was going to but the wife bought the candy. I'm telling you right now, this year, we're going to be the family that holds hands out full size recy cups or something like that. We are And I love Reese's peanut butter cups. They're so delicious. But that's gonna be us. What Chris, why are you shaking your head? Snickers is not better? No, it is not better.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I bet you eat them two at a time. Anyway. You know there's a male vitality stack from chalk. Do you know how much better you will feel, how much better your life will be when your testosterone levels go up twenty percent twenty percent increase in your tea levels in just ninety days. It's not like it's some distant future goal. You have to sit around and hope and pray for ninety days and it won't take that long. You'll feel the difference. You will know the difference. Natural herbal supplements. I have chok lippowder, I have male vitality stacks. Go take advantage of chalktober and get your t levels fired up. Its election season. Choq dot com promo code Jesse. Chalk dot com promo code Jesse.
Speaker 4: And now here's a headline, but go you know, you know the things.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to Jesse. What's the most emasculating thing for a dude? For me, it's having the car wash attenant do anything other than wave me right in. You know what's emasculating. And this is actually for the ladies out there. Do you know why your husband reacts poorly when you try to tell him where to park or how to drive, Because dudes like to feel like they're trusted, and so it's nothing for you to Why didn't you park there? Hey, you can go the right nothing. I know you don't mean anything by it. It's incredibly insulting for a dude. My wife and I've had a thousand fights about her telling me how to drive, so she just doesn't do it anymore, and she'd never meant anything by now. We could park over there. I know where we're gonna park. Woman, he just sit there and pipe down. Hello, giraffe. Man, I'm making fun of your height. That's not nice. I'm a Puerto Rican Trump supporter. Nice, and I've had two white people tell me that because I'm Hispanic, I'm supposed to vote Democrat. I've also been told by another white person that I can't call myself a person of color because I'm light skinned and considered white passing. What's a good comeback for these dumb commies? You can say my name. Her name is Jessica. She sounds like a freaking spitfire. Look, you're a Puerto Rican woman. You don't need me to fight back and be argumentative. Trust me, you've got that well in hand.
Speaker 4: And there here's a headline.
Speaker 1: You know, you know the thing emails we didn't get to you, to your boyish hand model. I hear people saying there isn't a shy Trump voter anymore because all the Trump voters are proud to admit it. Now. I believe the new shy Trump vote this cycle are Democrats who can't admit it, but they're going to pull the lever for Trump. What say you, Well, there's no question there are going to be Democrats who pull the lever for Trump. They've had enough of this nonsense. Maybe it's just not being able to afford life. But remember when we talk about shy voter this or shy vote that, what we're actually talking about is a shift in the social shame system. We've talked about the social shame system before, about how shame is actually beneficial to a society. Shameful things should be treated as shameful. Our society went so hard left, our culture went so hard left, and the propaganda campaign against guys like Trump was so over the top that a lot of people just felt like they had to keep their support quiet. Don't put on the MAGA hat, don't tell your friends about it. You felt like you had to keep it quiet. But four years of Democrat insanity wide open borders and inflation and all the other crap they've done. Four years of that, plus the relentless assaults. They tried to murder him twice, they tried to throw them in prison. It has only served to harden our side and embolden us and rememb Courage and cowardice are both contagious. They are contagious. You may not think it matters, it does. I can see it because I pay attention to these stupid things. I can see it in my neighborhood. Who's going to be the first one to put up a political sign? Watch when it goes up, and then watch how quickly other ones go up in the neighborhood. As of a few months ago, there weren't really many Trump Vance signs. Remember I told you I went on that rock the other night where I knew you got stiff. I told you about that one. It's Trump Vance, Trump vans, Trump vans, Trump vans, Ted Cruse, trump vans Trump. It's everywhere. The neighborhood is wallpapered with them. No, there's a lot of Ted Cruz stuff in there too. Chris, How can Kamala get away with telling American citizens that if Trump wins he'll use the DOJ against his competitors and anyone he wants. Well, they lie. Democrats lie. They have been trying to lock Donald Trump in a cage for the last three and a half years, and now they're warning the American people that have Trump wins, he'll do the same. How can they get away with that? They lie. If you're a communist, you're fighting a revolution, you will fight the revolution tooth and nail. You will also lie. Deception is not what the communist does, just like violence is not what the communist does. It's who he is. It's woven into him. From the earliest, earliest days of communism. Lenin and all those guys, they were all talking about the necessity of deception. You have to cover things up. You can't let people know what we're doing. We have to be quiet about this. You see it everywhere now, all right. I would tell you to put your phone down because it's a weekend, but no, it was my idea. Fill out a sample ballot for friends, family, and then go enjoy yourselves. Call your parents and tell him you love them. That's all.