Speaker 1: The Power Hour continues.
Speaker 2: You can watch it live at Caffe dot com slash Watch. We're also live on Twitter, slash x as well and Facebook and everywhere else. Kiffa dot Com slash Watch sell thanks to Quantum Fiber, your world unleashed. It's time for initials Game five forty three on the Power Trip with your host Corey Co.
Speaker 1: Let's go around the room sauce Game five forty three. What happens if you win today?
Speaker 3: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: They are the absolute best.
Speaker 3: If I win today, tweet me in tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking your freezer at Seventh Avenue Pizzas. All Seventh Avenue pizzas at Brinks Market are on sale for six ninety nine Branks.
Speaker 1: That's in Chisago. That's my that's my growing up grocery store. Right across the street is to bike to Brinks. That's crazy good for seventh alf Chris. What happens if you win?
Speaker 4: I'm sponsored by Radco and Ragco dot Com. You've received ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at radcud dot com when you use the promo code initials discount does some apply to top that You've been with me forever?
Speaker 5: Thank you Radco.
Speaker 6: Marnie, my besties at Great Clips sponsor me. So if I win today, tweet me tag Great Clips today through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win one year of free haircuts at Great Clips salons.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. You can't say. Tiger Lily Gold is your besties and great are you closer where you're lying? Great Clips are Tiger Lily Gold?
Speaker 6: I love everyone?
Speaker 1: Okay, Mark Parrish, what happens if you win?
Speaker 7: What? Oh? You know what?
Speaker 1: Let me forget it. Okay, I'm gonna try read I know I'm not I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna try and go on memory.
Speaker 8: Sponsor by my besties ABC will help and if I win today, tweet at me at Mark deep Parish and tweet at ABC will help now to the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars visa card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, American Building Contractors ABC, American Building Contractors PSYCH.
Speaker 1: Game Sorry what happens if you were on it.
Speaker 7: If I win, which is highly unlikely given I'm going on two hours of sleep from the festival last night, I'll give away one hundred free tickets to Mike Winfield show tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you for a second. I will. I'll do it. You can get the home version at Initials Game dot com. You can also go to Initials Game Live dot com. There are places all over the Twin Cities. You can play this at bars and restaurants. It's a what seven action seven active locations already on a weekly basis, but by the end of the year it's about thirty or so, so all over the Twin Cities. Go play Initials at Initials Game Live dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah you yes, Oh.
Speaker 1: Not. I creep myself out of that one. Let's go good guys, all right, before we play game five forty three, one of you as a crack at seventy five five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jack.
Speaker 4: That's right, The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot is currently seventy five thousand, five hundred dollars. You look at my new car, or save money in your current car loan. Will do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering car loan rates as low as six point nine percent of ply today at Saint Paul fu dot org, slash KFA and federal insured by the NC.
Speaker 1: You. Ah, do you remember how crazy we lost our minds with thirty one thousand, five hundred. Yeah, because it was so cool it was it was five five. Yeah, that's so much money. Yeah, it goes up five hundred dollars every week. If you get one letter in the right spot, you win two hundred and fifty bucks. But if you say both, you win the Progressive Jackpop Thanks Federal Credit Union seventy five thousand, five hundred the best dollars. That's an insane amount of money. All right, it is all right. Random caller? What is your name and where are you from? Paul?
Speaker 3: Steve mcguirez, Geez, Steve, where.
Speaker 5: Are you from?
Speaker 3: I'm in Northolk right now?
Speaker 1: North home. He's got multiple Well North Okay, you know what, No, I can't really hear what you're saying. Steve. It doesn't matter where you live because with seventy five five you can probably move Steve, all you have, all you have to do? Steve is say the right two letters? What letters are you guessing? I'm guessing E R R E as in easter, are as in rabbit rector. All right, Steve is going E R for a shout at seventy five dollars? Does he have at least one for two hundred and fifty bucks?
Speaker 9: Steve?
Speaker 1: Is he the third ever winner of the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jack Bot? Steve is going er, He's going home with nothing? Sorry, Steve, Sorry, daddy? All right, everybody? The initials for game five four three hit.
Speaker 3: Two one.
Speaker 1: Paul. That would have been next in the sequence hot Dog. The initials g C. All right, good guys, let's go the letter G and then the letter C. Twelve items. We play best out of twelve yellow your name. Your name is your buzzer. And this can be people, places, things, phrases. You guys, get the rules. Let's go. Here's number one of g C. Clue number one can feature galleries. Clue number two this is designed Paul. Yeah, granite countertops. Wow, okay, sauce out for the rest of number one.
Speaker 2: I suppose you know.
Speaker 1: Clue number three has a number of flags. Marnie, Marnie, golf course. That's right, Okay, it's a golf course. That's real good, nicely done.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I had a lot of faith when you rang in. I assumed you had it because a golf course is something you're very familiar with. The first to fit gallery is a type of kitchen. There design.
Speaker 5: I thought you were getting gallery type kitchen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Gallery a second, I mean, it's just here's number two of g C. Clue number one often exceptionally talented or successful. Clue number two often gets the majority of the attention. Clue number three has a brother or sister. Clue number four can lead to tension among siblings. Paul yep, Golden child.
Speaker 9: That is the child child, Guinness child.
Speaker 1: The Guinness child. That is a gold child. Is that you god?
Speaker 7: Amen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Says one. Martie has one. He Number three of G clue You're a good guy too, doesn't have to be, but is almost exclusively black. Clue number two used for protection.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Clue number three used to transport Clue number four. This is shaped like the item it holds. Clue number five has a handle. Wenal clue clue number six. This often has a soft plush padding, so the instrument isn't damaged. Talk was first guitar.
Speaker 5: Kicks, Thank you, good guys, guitar.
Speaker 9: What do you know about it?
Speaker 1: Hawk nose a bunch of them, I really do, Parish probably does. Marny has one, Sauce has one, Hawk has one. Paraschet to score SI regretting not sleeping in. You got to s.
Speaker 5: It's our case.
Speaker 1: Here's number four of GC. Clue number one, used to identify clue number two, is a symbol of sorts man yeah, green card good.
Speaker 5: Not bad, that's real good.
Speaker 1: Wrong, but it's really good, all right, Marnie out for the rest of number four. Clue number three associated with groups. Clue number four commonly connected to red or blue. Clue number five commonly has an association with a territory fnal Clue Clue number six clothing hats and bandanas. Often Paul was first gang Colors Lord this long for me, I guess a little too long, so I was a split second late there hating that a lot too and takes the lead. Hawk has won. Marny has one eight to go. Everybody's sold absolutely and this Here's number five of GC. Clue number one most often dark. Clue number two is consistently danger rusts. Clue number three is considered corrupt. Paul Paul, Gotham City. That's right, my Lord Sauce, Lord Saucy Saucerson, Gotham City. Pretty good, good one. Thanks, you're welcome.
Speaker 9: Said that one with anger.
Speaker 1: It's a dark place. Yeah, were you ever the golden child? What is the golden child? My sister is Sauce has three. Hawk and Marnie each have one. Here's number six of GC. Clue number one sometimes associated with safety or survival items. Clue number two, one of the words is a piece of clothing. Clue number three can feature sunglasses. Clue number four often features documents. Clue number five This is used for storage. Paul all glove compartment. That's right, Sauce is one other game five forty three. We're halfway through the game, and Sauce has four inches. No sauce with saucey holy cow, yeah, no kidding. Halfway through the game. Sauce is just a couple away from locking this thing up already.
Speaker 4: Come on, we got this wet daddy, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Good guys four one, Marnie one sign parish you have to score. Here's number seven of GC Clue number one. These exist, but the phrase is most commonly used as a metaphor. Clue number two commonly associated with challenges or barriers. Clue number three. This has an association with higher levels of success. Clue number four in a literally side glass ceiling zero blast of the ceiling in size needed that all right, emotionally needed that good guys sauces a three point lead with five to go, though, so you're on the brink. Quite get it on the brink Sauce four hawk, Marny inside with one each five items left. Here's number eight of GC. Clue number one is white. Clue number two often appears in rounds or logs. Clue number three. One of the words is an animal, Marnie, go for it, goat cheese. Wow. That was very good, many very good animal.
Speaker 9: That came to my mind.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Well you're the goad. Uh, Sauce has four, but Marnie gets point number two or that there are four to go, parish, you need all of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need to get get it yet the real quick.
Speaker 1: Saws with four and Marni with two, Hawk and Si each have one. Here's number nine of a GC clue. Number one can be a person. Clue number two, often associated with technology. Clue number three has substantial impact.
Speaker 7: Mm HM.
Speaker 1: Clue number four is an idea or innovation. Clue number five.
Speaker 7: Some athletes are described as the sory game changer.
Speaker 1: Wow, stupid gang.
Speaker 8: Callers, a game changer, you're not out of this miss of course, guitar case and game game changer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to have been one. I mean, it's just too easy. It's too easy today.
Speaker 5: That was good.
Speaker 1: I mean you were on the Olympic team. We we we we we we tease because we love absolutely. I was the only Olympion in the room. If you guys were nice to me, I would think you hate me. Good point, all right, Parish, good guys. Parish is mathematically out to keep playing. Everybody else is still in this though. But Sauce, you have a two point lead with three to go. You get any of the remaining three and you're the winner. But the Hawk, we got Marnie and Cy two back with three to go, Sauce going for the win. Here's number ten of GC clue number one, most commonly associated with school Clue number two. From two thousand and nine through twenty and fifteen, a popular TV show was about one. Clue number three is a.
Speaker 5: Hawk guidance counselor oh, thank you for.
Speaker 1: Taking that bullet. Fantasy faring on coming in very good guests absolutely fits, absolutely wrong, but otherwise no problem there, Hawk out for the rest of number ten. Clue number three is a group Paul for the win glee club.
Speaker 5: That is a saying it.
Speaker 1: Nice job man, sauce, back to back wins, nicely done, all right, two to go, let's run off to score sauce. When was the last time you put up a seven? Let's go? You can do this? That never been a seven? Yeah, that is correct. Here's number eleven of GC. Clue number one our rectangular Paul Graham cracker.
Speaker 9: Marnie greeting card.
Speaker 1: What are you kidding? Marns?
Speaker 9: Did I win?
Speaker 1: No? That's crazy? Crashers up and you start racking up here there initials. It doesn't matter that I say rectangular, brilliant, Holy cow, Marns.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 1: I wish that one mattered. Thatable?
Speaker 9: Am I sal if that mattered?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I.
Speaker 7: Would have been.
Speaker 1: I'm in danger zone. God dang. Marns Sauce has five, Marnie has three, s I has two, Hawk has one, come parish this one, come on all right? To avoid this, here's number twelve of GC final one. Clue number one sometimes selected to blend in clue number two. These are often abandoned after using Paul go for it, giant crank. I mean you could probably take it seriously though, but whatever out for the rest of number twelve. Double buzzer Clue number three part of a plan.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Clue number four are used to escape mark mark getaway cost. You got one, you got one sauce, you win yet again, back to back week to in a row, to in a row, and that you won last week with Maxo right, Yes I did, yeah, back to back.
Speaker 3: What happens now that you've won, Thank you, Corlis Cove. Now that I've won tag me and seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday in one of you will win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking your freezer with seven Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: Sure, thanks for lost in the shuffle. Marns Man green card was crazy.
Speaker 8: That was my last ceiling side cheese.
Speaker 7: I just go Chames Colers, Gossam City, Sauce, Chris, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Giant Crank.
Speaker 6: I really thought this was my list because Great Clips all the.
Speaker 8: Only the only one I saw, the only one I.
Speaker 1: Saw time Breaker too, was of course George Conn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the only one I could think the General Contract I had Gulf Coast mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 8: I was trying to fit General into just about every single one of them.
Speaker 1: That is Giant Crank one of the Eyebreakers score. No, it was grilled Cheese and Great Clips, not Giant Cranks. Sorry, sorry, Zach, this is not your list.
Speaker 7: It's not Initials after Dark. Honestly, I love that. I'm all in on Initials after Dark.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that you just thought of that.
Speaker 7: Where you're going with that one?
Speaker 1: Start the patreot. That's that's essentially the Cards against Humanity. Yes, exactly, Initials after Dark. It would be the exact same game, just a lot of f words in the cars, right, I would get those.
Speaker 7: This week's initials are once again fsh.
Speaker 1: Clothing hats and effing bandanas are example letter this time see yeah, exactly clue number one. All of you ring in. I feel like the jackpot would go off a lot more in that game. It really would. Yeah a good point. Yeah, all right, Sauce ones again. Seventy six thousand dollars up for grabs next Friday. Very impressive, Saucy boy. Yeah, thanks, Cy had.
Speaker 5: Something for you, though he's pissed himself back here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I don't know you're talking about, but yeah.
Speaker 1: There were just two that you were split second late. If those two go the other way, it's maybe a win.
Speaker 7: I think I think I am too competitive to come play this game without taking it way more seriously. And then I think the amount of seriously I would take it, even though everybody takes it seriously, that would be a pathetic amount of serious got it. And my wife would be like, hey, have you talked to our son in a while, And I'd be like, initials next week, babe, why don't you pump the brakes on this attitude?
Speaker 1: So I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't think I'm very healthy at this, but I will one day reign supreme.
Speaker 1: Tommy Ryman last night we was telling me how his family was so proud of him that he got to play in the tournament this summer, and go, Tommy, you got shut out because they were just so proud of me that I was there.
Speaker 7: That's how you become an artist when your parents are proud of you showing.
Speaker 1: Up and epically failing.
Speaker 6: Well, said man, what was the other one you were really close on, Tommy?
Speaker 9: Besides Gang Color.
Speaker 1: That's s I's s game callers in Gotham City. I think you're right behind us. You're not really upset about Hey, SI, what a SI short for?
Speaker 7: My grandpa's name was Cyrel okay see y ri I L. And then my brother, my brother just named his new son Searle, so we could all feel conflicted and confused about that for the next fifty years.
Speaker 9: What they call that child Searle.
Speaker 7: He is Searl. He's not allowed to be sigh, is what I've been told. And then every family event I go to they call him little Sigh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hate it. Don't love it selfish boy. And Plus, I don't think nephews need to be named after you. I just don't think that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I have a nephew, nephew named Chris Hockey, right, I mean obviously, and he calls me from time to time and I'm always like.
Speaker 5: Wow, this is real, weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird.
Speaker 5: Right, that's my name coming up on my phone?
Speaker 7: Was you did you have a was there an elder hockey?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 7: So there's you're the first. Chris, I'm the first, and then they doubled down on a Chris.
Speaker 5: He's the second.
Speaker 9: What was he named after you? Specifically like to honor you?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 1: That's very sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the best.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like little Dove who will be born in January.
Speaker 1: Correct, Well, Donald lamber Well, that's named after the father, though, Jeffrey Lambert, the hit man Lambert stuff out.
Speaker 5: The little is named after dad, is named after his uncle.
Speaker 1: That is it?
Speaker 9: A stranger?
Speaker 1: You guys are real phenomenon of you boys?
Speaker 6: Sometimes do is name kids your own name like Junior?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we don't. As women, we don't do that. And I find it a little odd.
Speaker 5: Well, I find it that you guys don't name your junk because we do.
Speaker 1: Transition.
Speaker 3: That took a hard right turn and took it in the direction cramped when you said that.
Speaker 9: Wait what Yeah, me and Gloria are.
Speaker 1: Out of here. Yea Gloria great, I was gonna say glory. She performed at the Grand Old Corn brilliant.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna leave the Tiger Lily great jokes away, she said, never mind.
Speaker 9: Don't don't everybody?
Speaker 1: What what about? Okay? Anyway? All right, shows over that.
Speaker 5: You're not here, Norman need a.
Speaker 1: Little There you go, Paris. Good to see you, buddy. When can people watch you on TV?
Speaker 5: Next?
Speaker 1: You can watch me this weekend.
Speaker 8: I'll be working Friday tom excuse me, Saturday tomorrow when the the Wild hosts the Seattle Crack and then head up to play the Jets who absolutely stomped on Connor mcjesus and the Oilers awesome beat.
Speaker 5: Aaron Rodgers Man sigh.
Speaker 1: When can people see you? Or where?
Speaker 7: Just listen to Chad Night's podcast. The show is sold out for this weekend at the festival, So middle is somewhere on Ihearts or all the places you get your podcast apps, Marty?
Speaker 1: When can people see Gloria next Tuesday? Meantime, jes don't bring her and Rosie's here. He's gonna want to meet Gloria. Uh No, when are you working next year?
Speaker 9: I'll be here next week. I actually have a Wolves.
Speaker 6: I'm doing two preseason games next week by play Wednesday, and I'll.
Speaker 9: Be here on Tuesday. In the meantime, Jessa Chan, tonight.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have said that that Gloria thing is never going away. Now think I got to know? Noon is next. Everybody have a great weekend. Anybody have a wonder for today? You too, have a love