Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm bad with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about. Listen for a while.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk about someone stilling my material again, and this time it's out of California.
Speaker 2: So keep a listening for any of my content.
Speaker 1: If you hear someone who's using my content, please reach out to me so I can report it. In this episode, I want you to think about if you don't want nothing in life, that is exactly what you're going to get. Some of you act as if something is gonna fall out the sky into your level. Some times it happens. You know, you're like what, But more than likely it won't. People don't just give you something most of the times.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to say is.
Speaker 1: There are many people who are in the same place they've been since.
Speaker 2: They can't even remember. It's been so long, for.
Speaker 1: Years and years and years and years in the same place, and I've talked about it. You're struggling financially, you're struggling mentally, you're struggling with your weight, you're struggling with this, you're struggling with that, and you're still in the same place. Why Why are you choosing.
Speaker 2: After so many years to be in the same place.
Speaker 1: Why if you want something in life, you have to get up off of.
Speaker 2: Your do nothing to do something.
Speaker 1: You must, That's the only way you're gonna move from one point to another by doing something. But if you want of those people in life who think you're gonna get buy off of everybody else, And believe me, there are.
Speaker 2: People in this world who are that way. All they do.
Speaker 1: Is ride the coattails of others. That's all they do. Mooch much mooch, mooch, mooch, And that's how they get through life riding the coattails of other people. But that means you remain the same life will never become better because you're doing the same things the same ways. It is very unfortunate that people are so content with this type of lifestyle. You're that way for a reason. You have become so comfortable and complacent that you don't even see how much it affects your life.
Speaker 2: Some people don't care how they look. They walk out the house, look.
Speaker 1: In any kind of way, and they are perfectly okay with that. You should never be perfectly okay with looking a mess. Never you should care about how you appear, your appearance.
Speaker 2: You should care about that, but some people they don't care.
Speaker 1: They walk outside with those pajama pants, they walk outside with those big bunnets on their heads, they walk outside with their hair, their heads wrapped up, just looking any kind of way. You should not, in no shape, form or fashion bet that type of person, But unfortunately many are. You just go through life not caring, not wanting anything, in the same dead end jobs, making mediocre money when you could have been making much more by now, but you're so comfortable in content in the same dead in job, knowing you in a position that you cannot acces, you cannot progress, but you just settle for that.
Speaker 2: For years and years and years and years. People are this way.
Speaker 1: They say, oh, I do it because my family is here and I don't want all excuses excuses, and I won't even lie. At one point I was the same way, and I've always been a go getter, but I did hold myself back for a moment because I was like, well, I want to be close to the kids and this and that.
Speaker 2: Then I realized they have their own lives, doing their own things, and I'm not way up there on the list. So I gotta do me. I gotta be happy for me. My life belongs to me, no one else.
Speaker 1: I am not responsible to try to live somebody else's life. But some people tie themselves so to their to their grandchildren that they don't even get to live.
Speaker 2: That's very, very much the reality for many people.
Speaker 1: You can't live your own life because you're too busy trying to live your children and your grandchildren that you're holding yourself back, and you don't even realize it. Because people get so stagnant.
Speaker 2: Where they have always been. Some of you been struggling with money for years upon years, and you're still struggling, getting older, but mentally in the same place. Because you've made no changes in your life. You just wake up every day.
Speaker 1: Every beautiful, wonder full, glorious, blessed day you get to live.
Speaker 2: You live it the very same.
Speaker 1: Some people been working for years and years and years and don't even have one thousand dollars in savings, don't have ten thousand dollars in savings, and they've been working for years and year, twenty thirty forty years and don't even have a savings. Because you haven't made any change in your life, you just wake up and exist. You've done nothing to be better. Some people think, oh, because they got a new car or they got a place to stay, that that's progression. Well it's not progression if you can't pay for the car that you've gotten. Every time you look around, the car is being repossessed. That's not progression. Some people want to get something new so people can see they have something new, but then you can't even afford to pay for it.
Speaker 2: That's the mindset a lot of people have.
Speaker 1: Because you don't choose to become better, you allow your fears and your insecurities to keep you where you've always been. Some people think, oh, well I have a decent place to live and I have a car to drive, but you're still struggling.
Speaker 2: And for some people, they would rather give up one life, not understanding that it is you who's keeping you where you are.
Speaker 1: There's always a realm in the bush, a way out to become better. But people choose to struggle where they've always been.
Speaker 2: And I know that many of you who are listening, you know it's the truth.
Speaker 1: And if it's not your truth, you know it's the truth of someone that you do know, just struggling. That's because you have not chose change. You cannot get blood from a turn up. That's an old saying. You can squeeze and squeeze and squeeze a dollar bill, you'll never squeeze the green out of it.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: You see that your life is not better, and it has not been better for years and years and years and years.
Speaker 2: You have to make another move, another move. You have to make another move, and that move must be positive. Don't be afraid to try something different.
Speaker 1: If it don't work, try and try again. Never give up on yourself. Stop looking for other people to support you and to take care of you, because they are not obligated.
Speaker 2: No one is obligated to support you in no way. No one is obligated to give you anything.
Speaker 1: But some people think because someone else has something, they're obligated to help them.
Speaker 2: No. No one is obligated to help you. No one.
Speaker 1: If they do, it's out of their own hearts. But no one is obligated. I'll tell you right now, no one has ever gave me anything in life, nothing, zilch na, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I worked hard for every single thing I have. I made a conscious decision that I wanted better, and you can do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I've never worked fast food never in my life. And I'm not knocking it. I'm not knocking it at all, because even in fast food, you have to have the mindset that you want to grow. And guess what, if you're in a position that you can't grow, then you need to move on to something else. You should always want to progress in your life.
Speaker 2: But if you have the mindset of not.
Speaker 1: Wanting to do nothing, nothing is what you're gonna get. You can't build your little nest egg.
Speaker 2: If you're not making any money. Because everything you do, you should want it to be positive. Anything you do.
Speaker 1: Vial negativity, it's coming back to you. So you may think, oh, you got this and you got that, but you cheated, or you lie or you stole to get it. That's coming back on you. I'm not talking about doing negativity. I'm talking strictly positive things to move forward in life.
Speaker 2: But most people are stuck because of the mindsets. They have.
Speaker 1: The mindset that causes them to have insecurity and self doubt and and lack confidence and self and fear, all of those negative things holding you back when you don't even understand it's you who are creating fear. It is you who is feeding the fear. It is you who's given power to the doubt. It's you who's empowering all the insecurities inside of you because you're choosing to remain the same.
Speaker 2: You're not being mindful and aware of how you think you're not.
Speaker 1: People look outward. You look at other people to tell you how you supposed to look, how you're supposed to dress.
Speaker 2: This, and that you look outward.
Speaker 1: And so many people struggle so much mentally because they're looking at.
Speaker 2: What other people say that they should look.
Speaker 1: Like and carry on in life, and they try to do all of those things without that in a healing taking place. So now you're moving in life based on what society says. When society is full of broken people, it's just so many people would unhealed inside of them that causes them that mindset, no goals, no ambition, no willingness to become better, just stuck in a life long what just wading where they've always watered. And like I say, some people think it's progression because they got a new car or they got a place to say, no, that's not progression when you got the same mindset and you're still struggling. People are living paycheck to paycheck, and they have lived that way all of their lives.
Speaker 2: That's not progression. That's not progression.
Speaker 1: And I hope no one takes this in a negative way because it's not meant for negative.
Speaker 2: It's meant for positive. So you can see the cycles that only you can change.
Speaker 1: Don't look at other people and say, oh, God, I wish I had what she have or what he have, because a.
Speaker 2: Lot of times you don't know how they got what they have.
Speaker 1: They could have rob Peter to pay Paul, they could have.
Speaker 2: Stolen I mean, you just don't know. And then a lot of times.
Speaker 1: What you see it looks so great, it looks so good, but those people are miserable because they're in debt.
Speaker 2: They have tons of debt. It looks like they've accomplished so much, but they're struggling because they're in debt.
Speaker 1: What you see is rarely what it really is, but people cannot see it because they're blind to what's in front of them. They can't see beyond that, Oh it looks good, it must be good. No, something that look good could literally kill you.
Speaker 2: So if you have no.
Speaker 1: About yourself to move forward in life.
Speaker 2: You're gonna remain where you are.
Speaker 1: There are some men and some women that have been so coddled in their life even as adults, that they have nothing, and all they do is try.
Speaker 2: To find men and women who.
Speaker 1: Will take care of them. And those men and women who get these people, they become so full.
Speaker 2: Of regret because and resent because they've.
Speaker 1: Opened themselves up to these people who have brained them in every way.
Speaker 2: But you have to look at yourself. Why did you open yourself up to someone like that? You saw exactly who they were.
Speaker 1: When you think you can save, fix or change someone, something is wrong with you that you need to change.
Speaker 2: You'll never progress in life mentally if you do not do something.
Speaker 1: To move towards progression, remaining the same just won't get it because if you remain the same mental life, you're gonna always struggle in life. You're gonna always struggle, and.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a hard time whether in.
Speaker 1: Your storms as they come, and they're coming, because when you don't change mentally, it affects your life in.
Speaker 2: Many many ways, many many ways.
Speaker 1: And although in my title I say if you don't want nothing, you won't get nothing.
Speaker 2: I want you to understand that that means any part of your life because everything comes from that mindset. And most people are.
Speaker 1: Mature age wise and in their bodies, but not men because they're stuck where they've always been.
Speaker 2: There's no.
Speaker 1: Urgency for change because they're comfortable and complacent where they've always been.
Speaker 2: And that's why they still have the same struggles they've.
Speaker 1: Always had in relationships, money, their physical bodies, mentally, because there's no change. Change is up to you, not to someone else, not to something but you, and it's possible. You just have to want it. That's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Much love to each and every.
Speaker 2: One of you.
Speaker 1: Please share this episode, check out both of my platforms, Relationship Chronicles, Relatable life Chronicles, and share. I end every episode the same and I hope.
Speaker 2: You do it. Do it, do it, Think on it.