Speaker 1: We're a little bit crazy. Hell, I see what's up guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up guys? I don't think there's gonna be a no builder tonight because Bobby has something he has. Dude's yeah, shut up, Jake. But what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Give me one minute?
Speaker 4: Guess?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing today? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, m hm, yup, mhm.
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? What is up y'all? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning, this afternoon, sevening? Yeah, yu, But what's up guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? How is there? Every one ever not in the Everyone knows how I say, don do? I don't know what I'm intold? Everyone know why I say hey, and uh I have.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 1: M hmm. What's up guys? How is everyone doing? Let me invite some people? Yeah, h.
Speaker 5: Oh h.
Speaker 1: M hmm, okay hmm, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Miss Nick? Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you live right now?
Speaker 3: Miss Matt?
Speaker 1: Are you lawed? Brother? Hm? Hm hm? You read in my mind I was sending you a lane brother, m Miss you you're in my mom brother, because I was already gonna send you a link. Mm hm.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: Wow mm hm, yuh. But what's up, guys, listen immediately I ready did misfit.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: I sent you the link, lean, I see.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Areddy gonna send you a link.
Speaker 4: One for the working man.
Speaker 1: Granted goody Ever, saga is in here too. My friend Griddy, who's the originator of de fed wrestling on Twitch. Mmmm, he's He's here's the thing. He's the originator, one of the originators of of the wrestling of the two K wrestling genre on uh federations him, him and his But everybody else says it's their idea. But Gritty was first. Griddy was one of the first people to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm not taking away that he might be the first to do it in this form, but feds have been around for a while. Something it's kind of hard to take claim of. But I get it if he's the first one, because a lot of people are doing that now. Yeah, but most efens back in the day. I think we're the same kind of thing. We're like based on video games.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: He was?
Speaker 1: So people are people are saying that they started like what what I'm what I'm trying to prove here is these So what he did with his e fed is he would it's a computer versus computer for Internet fame for Internet glory.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, what's up, ladies, I was I was just trying to get give you your flowers.
Speaker 4: Oh, thanks, Jake, because you know here here's the thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you hear about those those uh those monkeys that have HEPSI? Allegedly they fail? Oh?
Speaker 6: Real monkeys? Okay, No, So I want to.
Speaker 1: Say this that that Trump fell and actually happened in Harbor, Mississippi, a few miles from where I'm at.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, I'm not talking to one of the monkeys now, am I?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, just making sure.
Speaker 1: Uh no, dude.
Speaker 4: Could be a monkey pretending to be Jake. Yeah, but you ever seen Planet of the Apes. They're pretty smart.
Speaker 1: By only if anybody that does want to go in Misfit Nation is the most By the way, Greedy, if you want to come up, I know I'll shoot. Greedy might not have time to come up here because he's got to go to n x T in a few minutes. He does an n x T watch along on his Twitch channel.
Speaker 4: Godspeed. Yeah, I can't watch wrestling these days. It's just something something is either wrong with it or wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what, guess what, Guess who's this is gonna be a I know, I guess who's the new investor for j c DUMP for a Juggler Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 4: Slim Shady Russo, Vince Russo.
Speaker 6: You're kidding me? I guess it's a good fit, good fit.
Speaker 1: They they did a thing that.
Speaker 4: Like a writer or he's they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be in like aner or something, no one knowing him and me. It's just they they do this all the time.
Speaker 4: You're investing in j c W could literally be like fifteen hundred, you know what I mean. It's like a used car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's they don't have a they don't have a Uh. They they got some good names, but I don't I don't think that they're gonna get some bigger names that they got.
Speaker 4: What are they they're actually trying to start a legit federation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know they have like good relationships with a lot of wrestlers, so you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also the thing is is they just did a show with g c W. They're doing shows with Memphis Wrestling they're doing there, some of them j c W guys going over to Memphis.
Speaker 4: Now there's a company I could get behind.
Speaker 1: G c W GCW game change of wrestler.
Speaker 6: You know, I used to.
Speaker 4: Have one of their wrestlers on my show all the time, one nasty leroy Uh, the.
Speaker 1: Only wrestlers I she's the only time I watched gc W show is when.
Speaker 6: He's a big fan of my show, that man.
Speaker 1: But only time I watched dc W. I So, GCW had a show where someone got hurt. A wrestler got hurt. I think her name was Ali Cair or something like that, or one got hurt and and a wrestler the lander I think was step the Lander. If Gritty, can you uh survey this because I know Griddy's if Gritty's still in the chat, uh the the wrestler that got hurt and wrestlers had a wrestler had to start to go fund me. Another wrestler, female wrestler named stept the Delander, had to start to go fund me to for medical bills.
Speaker 4: Now I assume because it's g c W, because they're very like they do that in the hardcore. Yeah, backyard Ship I assume when you say got hurt you mean like almost paralyzed or something like she.
Speaker 1: Hurt legs in a match for the GCW World title. I think I think.
Speaker 6: Efie, but I broke her leg or.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get misconstrued. Okay, I don't want to like like the reason this is the problem, I don't I think it was. I think it was the Hammerston Ballroom Show, Gritty, I think it was the Hammerston Ballroom Show, the second one they did, like the first or second one.
Speaker 4: Now, I get you.
Speaker 6: You don't want to like put out false information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to get here here because I don't want people Because I do a lot of business. I do watch a lot of watch Affy.
Speaker 6: I do almost say you do a lot of business.
Speaker 1: I do watch a lot of the shows.
Speaker 4: This business.
Speaker 1: Business comes first.
Speaker 6: You're a customer.
Speaker 1: I watch a lot of these people, and I don't want to like misconstrue the show.
Speaker 4: No, I get you. You don't want to be like a melter. You just put out anything you gotta you gotta make sure you fact check.
Speaker 1: That's the reason. So I love about Gritty is Gritty has a saying no spoil He doesn't even like people. Don't like people uh uh saying spoilers or rumors, they're all in his stream. He will tell he will delete your comment for that.
Speaker 4: I agree, Like I think there's there's some discernment that has to come in with rumors. So like there's rumors that come out that you're like, shut the fuck up, that's not happening.
Speaker 1: See him Punk is coming back?
Speaker 6: No, that happened.
Speaker 1: No, this was before all this stuff happened.
Speaker 6: Well, I was calling that. I was calling that when it was but that that was a fair rumor.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you why, because you saw what happened to him at a w and then he was spotted backstage at w w E one like one raw or something like that, and and me and me and my guy, we were doing a wrestling show at the time, and I was like, he's definitely going to w w E to like talk like talk business.
Speaker 6: He's not going to see his friends.
Speaker 1: You know what the thing is. It's now like you know, by the way, I just want to did you hear about that Jets player that did Sunday from kidney disease?
Speaker 4: Well, have you seen what's going on with the NBA.
Speaker 1: I call myself a reactor. I can't put he calls himself, so I call myself a reactor, so I can't put up the reaction if I know what's coming up.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, that makes a lot of sense. No, I hate spoilers too, I hate I hate. That's that's the other part I was going to touch on spoilers. I'm with you. Yeah, I missed wrestling for the magic of wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just also want to say that they're a Jets New York Jets player. Uh, he wasn't. He was retired. He was forty one. I forget the guy's name, sorry, Hetty Young.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He made one of the he made one of the people on on ESPN kra.
Speaker 4: Ah oh, like when they were talking about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, hey, you're welcome, Gritty. Listen, brother, you're you're an amazing person. You know, I knew Gritty, you know, I know what Gritty does on his shows. He just I remember a long time ago him like him doing like reviews on mixer Mixer because he got banned off a Twitch.
Speaker 6: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Because some some bullcrap.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I remember when all those platforms were mixer, and what is the other one mixer.
Speaker 1: Mixer is the one that was owned by him by Amazon Microsoft. You're thinking of mixer, the the one that the audio platform. I'm thinking it was mixed for the form uh the Microsoft platform that died in twenty twenty because Microsoft doesn't know how to run stuff. Oh.
Speaker 6: It was like it was like a stream yard thing, right.
Speaker 1: It was like extreame streaming plapper like Twitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I remember that. I tried that out. It was it was actually not bad. It just didn't have much to it.
Speaker 1: But uh, I want to I want to say this. One of the one of the problems we have now in wrestling is you know, you have so many people. Do you know A. J. Francis streams on Twitch, Effie streams on Twitch.
Speaker 6: A lot of the Are you talking about Flop Dollar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy you note to sound don't give him, don't let him fly.
Speaker 6: I have a I have a story about Flop Dollar.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: So a guy that I knew was he was doing a wrestling podcast. He was in England, so I became friends with him. Damn oh Crossman. His name was Crossman.
Speaker 1: Sorry, because I know a lot of people from England. Is some of those people I know all the I don't want. I watched you know that guy James that does the Stevie Richards podcast.
Speaker 4: Ah, he.
Speaker 1: Watched him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's Wrestling Days. I think he's like from.
Speaker 1: Europe or recent Days. Don't don't judge him.
Speaker 6: Damn, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I like Wrestling Days. He's in my He's in my intro al right, sorry, yeah, he said he featured you know, you know Wrestling Days featured me, featured Misfit Nation on a on a video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know he does like I love that he he makes videos, but he also is is. But there's a lot calm Man one six seven. So this there's a guy called man. He what what he does? He goes and does reviews. He doesn't he watches the show and puts the audio out for people. He but here's the thing. A couple of weeks ago, he he was the reason why I knew that Money not Rall was gonna be Monday Morning raw.
Speaker 6: Oh he got to it first breaking news.
Speaker 1: He figured Australia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as he figured out time zones.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 6: Guy's a genius.
Speaker 4: He's a guy named genius Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah listen.
Speaker 4: So top Dollar. Right, this guy, this guy Crossman gets into it with him on Twitter. He gets into uh, sorry, I got some walking already. Okay, okay, make sure it's not a prowler.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Top Dollar gets into this, like this Twitter beef with my with my friend Crossman, and he's, uh, it got into like a racial debate. So Top Dollar challenges him. I guess to a debate, and then Crossman's like, yeah, I'll do it on my channel. And there's a whole like there's a whole back and forth, and Top Dollar finally, like you know, says he he basically uh at the last minute says that he wanted to charge my friend to come on his show. So my friend was like, fuck that, because you know, he's prideful. He's in the middle of a debate with him, and I get that. I'm not gonna pay the fucking guy to come on. So I was like, you know what, I'll put up the money and then, you know, but you have to host it on my show. It has to come on my show, but you guys can live stream it on your platforms. I don't give a fuck. So I go to top Dollar and ask him what his amounts were, and he wouldn't even give me an He just like bitched out. He kept talking around it like he just wouldn't like get to like, I'm like, bro, just give me a fucking price. And then eventually he's acting like I was being fucking difficult.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So top Dollar is a fucking homo.
Speaker 1: He think I've seen him charge. He doesn't even want to do shows I've seen him.
Speaker 4: You know, it's because he's a he's an abrasive, like, you know, condescending asshole, and then he doesn't want to be you know, checked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or he doesn't want to like he doesn't want to be told what to do, with to say, where to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why his fucking WWE career flopped. Yeah, and his his rap career is flopping and doing like he's like boom back nineties rap, which nobody listens to anymore. Does he think he's gonna bring back bars? Shut up? Sorry, go ahead, Jake, I guess Jake's a Jake's muted again. Yeah a j Francis. I don't even have anything like personal against him. I just hate when people behave that way when they are when they act like they're tough guys and then it's like, all right, let's have a debate. Oh skewed, okay, kind of kills your whole gangster gangster persona. He's from the streets, yo. Yeah. And it's like he just can't admit that his like his WW career was just a a joke. It just ended on a giant punchline.
Speaker 6: Where are you, Jake? You're leaving me to host your show?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I ask somebody in the in the in the room, Oh okay.
Speaker 4: Little private time. He should just leave the mic on for us here. Well, here I am again back hosting the Jake Hudson Show. My the times have changed. If you want to send Jake a couple bucks, I'm sure he shared it already in the chat.
Speaker 6: No he didn't. He shared mine, wow before he shared his.
Speaker 4: I think it's buying me a coffee dot com slash plowdog eighty six.
Speaker 6: Plow Doog eighty six a Jake like, he leaves his.
Speaker 4: Own chat, his own live stream, and when people like take over his live stream, oh there he goes, he just shared it.
Speaker 6: When people take it over gets mad. So you don't watch wrestling, but what are you into?
Speaker 4: No? I mean, look, I watched I watched ron SmackDown that just passed, but I missed like at least two of them before that. I saw the I saw the Seth thing, Seth getting turned on. I think that I don't know, Triple H, the way he just writes the show just really fucking irks me. Like he just seems to like forget his own storylines. I don't know, I just don't Uh, I don't really understand. Like all right, first off, here's another part. Uh too much women's wrestling. It's like taking over more than fifty percent of the card half of the time. Now there's some that is like it's like, okay, like the tag team match that just happened was not bad, the one that uh closed out Raw, But it's like, you know, you have what like three of the best in the fucking business in the match. Really the only like, I don't know, I think you can find that. Like with women's wrestling, there's a handful of good women, so you can't really build a whole fucking division around you know, eight girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you also have people who you know, the writers don't So I wrestled Dream wrote that Wrestle should wrestle pulsa show the biggest entrance I saw on there is when Pat McAfee's back up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Russell Palooza just sucked. It really sucked. Yeah, and then they just over hype everything. It's like when they did first Netflix Raw, they over hyped the ship out of it and then it was like it's just a regular raw. Like I thought they were going to change everything. We were all speculating. We were like, Oh, they're gonna go to like Attitude.
Speaker 6: Era, Yeah, you know, talk dialogue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, it's like, but but also what I thought about, you know, they they're they're promoted now, they're promoting like by the way, Greedy says, I can understand that some better stories would help the women's stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, the stories are the problem with every like everybody, the women's The problem with the women's stories is they don't like they treat women like they're not women. They try to treat them like their men. And it's this whole quality you know thing, this farce and it's like the best like really all the best women from wrestling, uh, from the past generations that that put women's wrestling on the map, to trist Stratus Leadah era, they were all valets before they got into wrestling, so I think there's something to that. They they had enough time to develop their character and then they became loved for that, and then we were like, all.
Speaker 6: Right, let's watch you wrestle.
Speaker 1: Women.
Speaker 4: Now women Now they're like, oh, I'm I'm too good to be a valet. And it's like, but you look up to trist Stratus and Leda, but you're too good to do what they fucking did. Fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: You also had people, you know, aj Lee was a woman in a diva's division. She knew what she was doing.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Aj was a great women's wrestler.
Speaker 4: She was also a wrestling fan growing up, so she knew what wrestling was like. She understood make make your make yourself into a character, and then we'll care about your wrestling. It's like La Knight isn't really that great of a wrestler, but we give a fuck about his matches because we he has a great personality.
Speaker 1: By the way, my friend uh Gritty says, wait.
Speaker 4: I think some of the problem with the stories is people writing lean too heavy on their own personal experiences. I I agree with you on this level that they add too much, Like the whole thing of k fab doesn't exist. I think that's that's a real problem. Is I don't know why wrestling is that way. It's not like acting. We we want to believe these people are the way they are on TV, and we want to like their characters. I'm not saying that we were stupid enough to believe that these people are that way. But make us believe it. That's all I care about. Make us believe they Sorry, sorry, Jake, I keep cutting you off. I just get talking about wrestling, But they rely too much on this thing that kay Fabe's dead and that we've we've accepted that, but we only accepted that when the wrestlers were fucking great in terms of their personalities, Like k Fabe was destroyed in the nineties. But we were like, yeah, but I fucking love Austin. I'll I'll suspend disbelief. Once Austin and all that generation left, we're like, all right, I prove something to us, now, you know.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We so.
Speaker 1: We were so here's the thing. When Sino turned heel, I was like, everybody booze him because for the last like ten plus years you kept putting him down. Our throats as the as the face of the company. Now you we brew him all We're we brew him already while you're making him heal. He's already a heel for because everybody. Some people hate him, because a lot of people hate him because it Bennie Mack and Creative decides to put him through our throats during the PG era in the reality era.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they did that with everybody.
Speaker 4: They did that with Hogan, they did that with Austin, they did that with Rock, they did that with Sina And like the product. The difference was Jake, is that the new generation grew up like the KFE was already dead by the time they became wrestling fans. They they learned about wrestling. They didn't have the time of where they believed wrestling was real like we did.
Speaker 1: And also, the the problem is is now it's like you know, I want to say this is I grew up and I grew up in w W c W fans. I was watching I was watching T n T every Monday night, TBS every when thunder was on.
Speaker 6: Okay, you were dark ages.
Speaker 1: I was watching T and T every we were watching Monday night, Monday night nightro.
Speaker 6: That's how I know you were a real w CW fan. You stuck around.
Speaker 1: I still I stick around. And here's the thing. I still think. Here's the thing. People are saying, Oh, Vince Drewsso killed w c W. Vin Screwso didn't kill w CW. Aaron Bischall and Ted Turner did it. Ted Turner was bringing people that didn't know what they were doing. Ted Turner hired a guy that didn't used to so.
Speaker 4: Ted Turner loved wrestling, though he can't. He tried. I had to keep WCW afloat. Yeah, but go ahead, continue what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But does people remember so? Does people remember the other some of the other thing that crashed about thirty days? The little company he called music a cable music televigion, cable music channel CMC.
Speaker 6: I thought that was country music.
Speaker 1: No CMC is it. It was a It was a trying to be a competitor. Ted Turner owned on that thing back in nineteen eighty four eighty five for only one month and then couldn't handle it because MTV was kicking their butt. And this is and that's the reason why we got DH one.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing that Ted Turner did that was smart.
Speaker 4: Is he just like bought up a whole bunch of like licenses, so he owns like a hell of a lot of movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he wanted to put on is he wanted to do like a movie night or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a show. And now now now he owns the biggest Uh, he owns one of the biggest conglomerates of first he he owns like a bunch he he owns CNN, he owns Oh yeah, yeah, he owns Turner turns out. But do you know now that all right, good show, you have a great show. Gritty Gritty will be on in four minutes over on his channel for the n x T review for his n x T uh show.
Speaker 6: All right, Gritty, good talking. I'll go to check out your channel.
Speaker 1: It's pretty urban saga. Uh, it's a good channel. If he I'm posting all the podcast platfork because this is all the podcasts phones that we're on when we put this on spreaker. And by the way, we just put up a new clip of me asking my guest the a the gay monkey question.
Speaker 6: Oh, come on, what's the game?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, what's the game?
Speaker 6: Monkey question?
Speaker 1: If you had a gay monkey on your back would you leave it there or would you beat it off?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Because either way you're gay.
Speaker 1: Hey eight two joints. If you want to come up, Lincoln's in the discord.
Speaker 4: If you want to come up, brother, I'd rip them off my back and beat them to.
Speaker 1: Today Bobby is not doing. Bobby had something he had to do today.
Speaker 4: So now does the gay monkey have heps no? Or was it hepatitis b I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was hep C allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 4: So well, yeah, you don't want to get you don't want to get sued by the monkeys.
Speaker 1: And we don't want to get we don't want to get a community guideline stridef. We're talking about a medical thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah for racism.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know. And and do not call I know you're fixing the say I know the Please do not say the homophobia e F slur in her place?
Speaker 6: Who joint?
Speaker 1: No, no, you, because I know what, I know what it came. I know what the The other word for gay is a cigarette, a Burger cigarette.
Speaker 6: A Flambay great o, a Finnoi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by curious George had monkey pox, says two joints.
Speaker 6: By curious George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I want to ask this question. Do you think it's Do you think it's the Do you think it's people that don't care about you know, I see people talk about talking about wrestling all the flipping time. They're I see people all the time they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to wrestling.
Speaker 4: You have people that hello, yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I see people all the time say, oh, Jake doesn't watch wrestling I want. I don't watch the modern wrestling. I watch the wrestling that I love. I get sick and tired of watching wrestling, of watching three hours of bull.
Speaker 4: Crap yeah, just to get like fifteen minutes of good wrestling. Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I just skip through most wrestling now.
Speaker 1: I would rather watch like indie wrestling because, Eh, when I say when I say indie wrestling, I mean the companies that they they have time to they they only have an hour on their on their TV shows.
Speaker 4: Well, I think a big problem is that they've brought that indie style to mainstream wrestling. Yeah, and that's what's actually killing it. It's not uh you know, it's not like you know, John Cena, they tried to say he killed wrestling.
Speaker 6: He didn't.
Speaker 4: He was keeping it alive. It's fucking struggling now without him.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I did want By the way, I just want to tell you something. Rody Lee Jr. Wasn't allowed to wrestle in ae W, but when he got into gc W, he got to he won his first match.
Speaker 6: I don't even know who this guy is. I keep hearing his name, but.
Speaker 1: Brodie Lee Jr. Is the son of John Hubert Louke Harper.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's why I recognize the name.
Speaker 6: How old is he now?
Speaker 1: Like twelve? What the.
Speaker 6: I gotta see this kid now.
Speaker 1: He will He was the one in the in a mask. He's the one in a mask.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous twelve year old wrestling. Yeah, but yeah, it's I mean, yeah, that's ridiculous. No offense. I mean, I know he lost his father.
Speaker 1: But Page Page wrestled when she started, like twelve thirteen. She started wrestling when she was young.
Speaker 6: Well that was ridiculous too.
Speaker 4: Well here's the thing though, if she I don't know who she was, I don't know who she was wrestling. But if she was wrestling grown man, then that was stupid. It's like her brother.
Speaker 1: Her brother had just as the Pink Power Ranger to wrestle her, wrestle her.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean that's a you know, it's cute.
Speaker 4: I guess, well, you know, if you think about it, I think Ray Mystereo started wrestling at fourteen or something like that.
Speaker 6: Sorry, what are you washing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Is your house flooded?
Speaker 1: No? I had pee?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, hey the pee?
Speaker 1: Sorry, didn't cut the mic?
Speaker 6: We don't, when I think, Yeah, we don't cut mics.
Speaker 1: Unless unless something happens, like.
Speaker 4: The time you should have cut the mic is when you didn't. Yeah, yeah, kind of like fifteen minutes earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but I want to talk about something that I do think that people who who are very disrespected, No, who's this? I think that people watch like you know, people want to you know. By the way, I just want to say that I love that I've been listening to a bunch of shows and the best show of them all is a show by Jesse Lee Peterson.
Speaker 6: Yes, great show show. What are you going to say?
Speaker 1: By the way, I just wanted to give Jesse a shout out.
Speaker 6: He just did shout outs to j LP.
Speaker 4: The whole bomb crew. Why why did you bring up Jesse? What did you see on the show? Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I wandered, because you know he's seventy six years old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jesse's up there.
Speaker 1: He's six foot five. No, he's not, it says, since it has high six foot five.
Speaker 6: I met him. I'm taller than Jesse.
Speaker 1: It has it on h It has it on his h on his Google page.
Speaker 6: Are you sure you're not looking up mad dog Peterson?
Speaker 1: No, says Jesse Lee Peterson. Jesse Lee Peterson born May second, nineteen forty nine an American contra.
Speaker 6: Dam It Now, I don't believe anything. This thing is gonna tell us.
Speaker 1: The color conservatives. Here's some of the shows he's tell you what shows he's been. What are you reading his Wikipedia?
Speaker 4: I don't see six foot five anywhere?
Speaker 1: It was on his Google when he searched his page. What's up? Dark Sylar was gaming Welcome to the stream.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's five foot six.
Speaker 1: You're seven foot tall, weigh in two hundred pounds and you can't teach that that being by the boom realist guys in the room. How you doing, couple of hainous dude, he's he's the guy isn't the guy that does that? And yeah, wait a minute, jesse Lee was on c Span.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jesse Lee has been on a lot of excuse me, big time shows. He was on Doctor Phil, he was on he was on Span. Yeah, I think he did a speech. Pierce Morgan, Nick fu Antez, Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Ye was he on Hate Report? He hosted the Hate Report.
Speaker 4: Before, right, Yeah, because Hag is a beta.
Speaker 1: He's not an alpha, He's a beta.
Speaker 4: Got it, beta back.
Speaker 1: I've had hak on the show before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 4: I saw the clip, actually the clips where he was saying something really deep and profound, and then you just moved on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm stupid.
Speaker 4: No, it's all good. Sometimes we get into our own little like modes. Sometimes I listen back to like a debate or you know, I interview, and I'm like, fuck, why didn't I ask this? I didn't even hear him say it.
Speaker 6: Such a good follow up I missed, by the way.
Speaker 1: Shout out to jesse Lee. Hey, he was a Wait a minute, he was on He was on Roseannes podcast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think recently, Holy.
Speaker 1: Shit nineteen, I would love to have him on the show soon.
Speaker 4: What doesn't kill us is making us stronger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to have him on the show.
Speaker 6: Oh, Jesse, hey, you got a zero in.
Speaker 1: I know a few people. Here's the thing, but I'm worried that I'm worried that I may make a fool of myself.
Speaker 6: I don't think so do you think you should go to l A and do the Fallen State?
Speaker 1: Bye? By the way? Rebuilding the man? By the way, we got to about rebuilding them. And you've heard what is rebuilding? So what is bond.
Speaker 6: Bond?
Speaker 4: The brothers? It's brothers, I think organizing. Damn, I gotta look it up.
Speaker 1: I can actually tell you, son of a.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: The Brotherhood Organization of New Destiny.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Rebuilding the family by rebuilding the mans BARDA.
Speaker 4: You know these So let me races with true instead of lies.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Yeah, I just want to say, let me read a little bit about Bond Bond. The Brotherhood Organization of New Destiny is a nationally recognized BABA ONEC three Christen nonprofit organization based in Los Angeles, Los Angeles, founded by Jesse Lee Peterson, dedicated to rebuilding the family by rebuilding the man. Since nineteen ninety we have offered meetings in counseling for people dealing with personal relationship and family issues, helping them overcome anger through forgiveness. We hold weekly church services, mostly men forums, women's forums, town halls, rallies, and conferences. Bond Studios produces church services online. The jesse Le Peterson Show, The Fallen State, and other other programs on the Punchy Dot TV networks spread the message of forgiveness in life worldwide. Yeah, and since we're talking about and since we're talking about the Fallen State, since we're talking about the Fallen State, I also got to drop the Fallen State's website too.
Speaker 4: I think we could find I think we can find I think we can find way then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also since we're talking about so I'm gonna look for the.
Speaker 3: Hate.
Speaker 4: I will say if anybody is in any kind of need of counseling. Jesse Lee Peterson is a legitimate counselor. Like he gives you real like I'm telling you just from personal experience. When I went to meet him, within like five minutes, he analyzed my problem and he gave me pragmatic advice that I work on implementing fully. But it really led me in a very positive direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I also want to say this, you know, it actually has on your email, hake and follow up. Because Hate doesn't check his emails. I've had so I've had to. So this is something that I've had to. I've emailed Hey before and I've had to message him on Twitter say I have emailed you a song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I get I I get right through the hate. But I get that though, because he has a lot of people messaging him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's also he doesn't check his Uh, he doesn't check his emails a lot.
Speaker 6: Who the fuck does.
Speaker 1: I do? Because I do because people do emails now instead of because a lot of people don't have d MS.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I read.
Speaker 4: The only reason I checked my email is because you sent me. How about Jake? How about right now? We we follow each other on X.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm I'm over my limit.
Speaker 6: Limited? What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 4: I'm over five thousand followers following You can't follow more than five thousand?
Speaker 6: Yep, that's a lie.
Speaker 4: In a day? Maybe on X yeah, I can follow over well, get rid of one of those jerk offs and you unfollow.
Speaker 1: Actually, the people that I follow are good people like you.
Speaker 6: Don't, Jake.
Speaker 4: There's five thousand people that you know that are all good. You've verified they're all good people. Better than me, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let's see, how about.
Speaker 4: Am I five thousand and one at least? Like?
Speaker 1: How about I follow.
Speaker 6: I'll go through the let's go through the whole list right now, because I think.
Speaker 1: I followed the Misfit Nation.
Speaker 6: No you don't. Yeah, wait a, my still blocked? How about you at least unblocked me?
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 6: Wait it says we follow each other?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, so you did unblock me the Misfit Nation.
Speaker 4: Or the dog krashon the don Oh yeah, I think you did unblock me there, yay, hey look at that, and you don't have five thousand following you, liar, because I.
Speaker 1: Just hey, I just uh, I just took about like I just took about a couple of them all.
Speaker 6: A couple of them. It says two hundred and sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Roll one. By the way, you're you're uh no, you're on the wrong one. Uh you're on my other kilt.
Speaker 4: Oh that's why we're still Okay, So I think I still am blocked?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, you know what, Jake, I'm gonna block you back.
Speaker 1: No. Wait, there's a guy by the name of misfit Patriot.
Speaker 6: You know I'm pulling up Jake Hudson and all all it is is people you for blocking me.
Speaker 1: Blocking now.
Speaker 6: I think I'm.
Speaker 4: Don't Oh you do have Wait, you're following seven thousand?
Speaker 1: No people.
Speaker 4: For seven four hundred and ninety six, almost seventy five. I'm gonna I'm gonna follow you because I don't have pride. I don't have pride with my my followers. Let me see who are you following that we can get rid of a How about Matt No, how about Jet's Pizza. That's just a business.
Speaker 1: I just followed you on the missment Nation.
Speaker 6: No, we need to remove one for let's see.
Speaker 4: How about Owen Schreyer.
Speaker 1: I don't I got you. I just followed you, by the way.
Speaker 6: Mike Chrishan the Dawn one. Let me see.
Speaker 4: Oh look at that.
Speaker 6: All right, we're back. We're back on.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you like Yeah?
Speaker 4: I look a good Ham just a holiday though I don't like uh cuts of Ham?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Are you a cold cut fan? You seem like a cold cut?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like him? You like him? By the way, I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to get out of.
Speaker 4: Here, all right. Yeah, I actually gotta get going to myself.
Speaker 1: Because you gotta get you gotta go, you gotta go get ready for your show today.
Speaker 4: No, I'm doing a show Thursday, Thursday.
Speaker 1: With who are you Gonna do? Let me know what you're doing, Haggs show again.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be uh Hudson the Dawn on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh Halloween. Yeah, by the way you're doing you're actually doing the show on my dad's birthday. Oh really, Dad would have been seventy nine. Pop Pops would have been seven, know their birthday.
Speaker 4: That's what you called your dad pops?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Oh, because you said pop up, that's what we we call my grandfather pop up. My dad white grandfather.
Speaker 1: So my dad was a little, little little story. Everyone thought my dad was my grandfather because we had age differences. He was in his sixties when I was in my teens.
Speaker 6: Oh he got he got uh he got you in late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's it's something that I had to take care of my mom when when when she was on her desk, bet when almost in the stage, and I had to hear my dad when he wasn't during his end du life and liber Saw and Kinny Feller took him away from me in February February February seven, twenty Liversaw and Kinney Feller because of fucking alcohol. Ah damn any plugs.
Speaker 4: I don't want to plug after that. Yeah, all right, well Jake, I mean I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, But all right, I'll talk the later. Brother. I just dropped they I just dropped a ten of sunships.
Speaker 6: Oh, son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Alright, talk to later. We'll talk to you guys later. Love you guys. Bye,