Speaker 1: So I am sitting here in New Mexico about to enter Colorado. I am on a train going to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Oh, I almost like, oh, it's like a song.
Speaker 1: I almost run UH high as this fifty plus. I'm James Lott Junior. I'm not a big episode today. I just really wanted to thank everyone who is listening to the show UH or watching. And I do some video episodes two sometimes, but I do. I do a lot of UH podcast versions. And if you if you're just getting to this and jo it's your first one, first episode, please feel free take a listen.
Speaker 2: The episodes aren't long.
Speaker 1: They're quick musings of what I think at being fifty plus.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: Really, it's all we are and I'm actually being fifty plus has been a mixed bag. It's been wonderful in some areas. It has been eye opening in every area, and it's been sad in in other areas. Right now, I'm in a happy place. I am riding this train. I just ordered a three course dinner that is part of my room, and then I'm in the train and a room and a train going towards a city I love. Now I'm gonna be there for a couple of hours, I transfer to go to Indianapolis, a city I went through once. I don't know it, and so I'm excited to see that city. And now about you go after that too, and the city I've never mentioned Indiana.
Speaker 2: The people I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know them just I know couple of them from online. But I'm just trusting the process. And this whole trip has been in the making for a while and it feels good. It feels like grown folks. So grown folks do. But all of my friends and stuff, I know, they don't do this at all.
Speaker 2: They don't do this.
Speaker 1: Uh so everybody does this kind of stuff that I do that I travel on my own that I'm gonna trust. I mean, I'm gonna stack in someone's house. I usually don't do that. I used to stay in my own place. I'm gonna trust it's gonna be okay. For it's just it's first, it's just for two nights and literally it's for Thursday, fright, it's for three day where we're gonna hardly be at the house.
Speaker 2: The place something.
Speaker 1: You have no hotel or motel in the city, which is crazy, but it's good to have adventures.
Speaker 2: Still and that's U. My message I was.
Speaker 1: I try to send most of these episodes that even though you're fifty plus, the education doesn't stop.
Speaker 2: The adventures don't have to stop.
Speaker 1: It may modify, it may look a little different, it may be a little different, feel a little different, but you don't have to stop.
Speaker 2: And that's a.
Speaker 1: Wonderful thing I'm doing. Right I'm I'm gonna make an example of that. I'm having some great success this last month or so my pr professional life.
Speaker 2: Which helps my personal life.
Speaker 1: I've done some traveling that I needed to being only it's I haven't been on a train like this in about five years of the pandemic, because I haven't gone anywhere out past Nevada.
Speaker 2: Since the pandemic.
Speaker 1: It in some ways it feels like, well, didn't I just do this a couple of years ago?
Speaker 2: Like, no, it was like five years ago.
Speaker 1: It was the last time I did this, right, Wow, that's just amazing. So it feels good, it feels natural, it feels wonderful. It feels like this is what I do. But it's just what I would say right now. This is kind of more of a positive pu It's a positive episode though James is feeling good right now, because I do suffer from depression on the occasion and sadness there. My life is not perfect and there are things that are my life that I have just surrendered and I'm just letting go and letting God, just letting it.
Speaker 2: You know, whatever happens happens.
Speaker 1: But you know, but I'm trying to celebrate the winds, focus on the good stuff, cause it is. There is some good stuff and it's happening. And that's what I'm doing. I know, I'm very transparenting you guys. I I tell you if I'm upset or sad, I tell you if I'm happy, I'm hand I tell you. So that's kind of what I'm doing. But it's just I I love doing this podcast. This podcast started out as something else, just like my what podcasts? You wanna hear some more stuff going into my podcast? It's called what Just type in what channel dream Media I'll come up. And that's another one that I just I could just I just I'm telling like it is. And it's funny because like right now, I have a new book that came out today, I have new music that came out today, new podcasts that are doing very well working, and we just all kinds of good stuff happening. And I wanna think my my mother and my brother who've.
Speaker 2: Who just are allowing me to.
Speaker 1: Come back to work so they can They're taking care of stuff so I can. I can like do this and bring money in and and I just might be.
Speaker 2: Just happened just just for me. I like to work.
Speaker 1: And and but the one thing I will say that's very interesting about this is that I said I said earlier in this podcast, some of those things will look different, seem different, or whatever. That is such the truth. I started this journey fifteen years ago when I turned.
Speaker 2: Forty and did not know where it was going.
Speaker 1: And I then there's times where I thought, it's going to this direction, and yeah, yeah, it's that direction, and it looks like it's going that direction. And then a turn happens and you're going this direction. Then a turn happens and you're going in this direction.
Speaker 2: It's you just you never know.
Speaker 1: And I have other pod cast actually I talked about that it was studdying going letting and seeing where it takes you. Cause I'm telling you I'm having success in areas that I did not expect, didn't expect tell you truth, so I love it. I'm James A Junior fifty plus. Thanks for listening Uesy Tuesdays. I put on new episode on Tuesdays. Wherever you fight in podcasts, Talk to you later.