Speaker 1: Everyone flies, and it's annoying, and no one's dolled up. Everyone looks everyone looks terrible, like they're going to the gym.
Speaker 2: Well here's why. I was just like what nobody gets dogged up.
Speaker 1: And here's why.
Speaker 2: Man, the seats they have gotten smaller. Yeah, and I know that because I used to be bigger. Yeah, and fat d White back in the day was more comfortable on airline because the seats were bigger.
Speaker 1: The time change. Also, people underestimate that effect on your body when you get older. When I'm twenty five, who cares? You know, you go out there, you lose three hours. Who cares when you're fifty five? It screws up your I don't know how many naps I was taking. I was like, I gotta close my mind.
Speaker 2: Well, you went on a short trip, so you couldn't even adjust. By the time you got to adjust, it was time to come back here and you were screwed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thank my buddy Blaine Hedges. Him and his wife Ali. Blaine is out there helping run an Army and Navy high school, private military school, and it's been open for one hundred years. They built the school on the beach in California about forty five minutes north of San Diego in nineteen in the nineteen twenties on the beach, and then the town kind of sprouted around around it. Right, So we were staying in a house that in Louisville probably is about one hundred thousand dollars three point four million dollars. Gosh, but because of the location. But it's just beautiful and Californians. I will say this, I don't know why Californians even care about what's going on because you're so disconnected. Well, they don't, they don't, They really don't. They really don't. They don't care. They don't care, like they don't even hear it because you're so disconnected from the East Coast. Now, anybody in the West Coast that works finances has to work on that East Coast time because again, the bell starts right now.
Speaker 2: I would say it would be a huge advantage if you were an NFL fan living on the West coast it because at midnight, yep, here is what eight o'clock? There no not o'clock. So you can watch every single game, including Sunday night football and get a good night's sleep.
Speaker 1: No the football game started at ten am on Sunday, Right, it was perfect. So as soon as you get up, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 2: Football is on and the latest you're going to stay up more than likely it's going to be nine o'clock at night and everything is wrapped.
Speaker 1: Yep. All right, So Dave is out, Johnny you're in. How are you, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 1: You used to dealing with the Nick Coffee. Now you're having to deal with Tony Cruz and now with us.
Speaker 3: They're just really adjustment, especially going from three pm to now waking up at four am on the right?
Speaker 1: Are they trying to run you out? I don't, yeah, right, their very best.
Speaker 2: What did you do? Man?
Speaker 1: What did you do wrong? You've got to work with Cruise and then Tony and White Show.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you don't get you don't get used to getting up to at three and four in the morning. I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've asked people when I first started doing on, like how long does it take to kind of get your body adjusted? And everybody here who's been doing it, they're like, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Never, No, I never. I did mornings with Tony for years, and I did mornings with Rocky and Roy, and you never get used to it.
Speaker 1: You know, Wayne Perky did it before Tony Cruz and Wayne Perky did it for twenty five years. And he said that at the end, after two five years, he goes, you know, when do you get used? He goes, you never do. It's miserable for twenty five years because it's not The show starts at five, ye, show prep starts at three. Okay, it's just normal, all right. So if you were sleeping last night, two police officers were shot overnight. Nineteen year old man was arrested after a stolen vehicle stop ended in both officers being shot. Jeremiah Thompson, nineteen years old, was taken into custody shortly after one am is being charged with assault of a police officer, wanting engagement, and receiving stolen property. The both officers seemed to be that they were going to survive. But I think one of them has been shot through the hand because they rolled up on the vehicle vehicle stolen.
Speaker 2: Imagine that.
Speaker 1: And then Jeremiah Jeremiah Thompson says, oh yeah, I was the one drive in this and when it wants to fight two cops and then two shots.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make a wager. I'm gonna make a wager, and I want to see if you want to take this wager. Okay, what do you want to bet that the scumbag that shot these officers should already be behind bars, but allows the piece of crap lieus of a judge let him or them out on a white sentence.
Speaker 1: Well, he's nineteen, so he couldn't have done well.
Speaker 2: We talked about that's what they really love is letting Julis just run.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what the rap sheet says and see what they get. Or how if you're willing to fight with two cops and shots ring out, then you are willing to do anything. Usually that's been the.
Speaker 2: Let's hope they don't get a judge like Judge Julie Klin that loves letting criminals free. Let's hope that they get a a common sense judge.
Speaker 1: Yep. Okay, uh So, lots going on in the news, including that last night. I don't understand UK basketball is doing really well. Susan feeling pretty good about that. I mean, if she's attracted.
Speaker 2: Do you think I would talk college sports with Susan Witten? You know there's also a hornets nest that I could put my wiener in outside in the backyard.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, and John, you can help me because you do a sports show. I don't understand the UK hate of Caliperi, Like they are going on right now. Time Caliperry they either barely win or lose to a team, they're posting it going huh, or they're posting UK or Caliperi press conferences and it was like, oh, so glad we don't have to losen to loose. And it's like this guy came in, got you a national championship, made you the coolest team in America, and left. He could have taken what thirty million dollars with him, but he did not. John, can you explain the UK? Is that just fans?
Speaker 3: It's just fans Because the last several years of Caliperry, it was it kind of became very thankless and it kind of became about him. A lot of people realized that it was never about Kentucky. It was it was really the Cali Perry program getting kids to the NBA at a really good school like Kentucky. That just kind of made it something that it never was before.
Speaker 2: But I don't understand how, because at some point he was such a great coach and then you give them a lifetime contract and somehow the bottom drops out every time we've lifetime contract.
Speaker 3: And I think we're honestly past the point now where you see lifetime contracts because with so much change, and especially especially since we're in this era of nil in the transfer portal, like there's there's so much from year to year that changes, I don't think you can expect to have, you know, the same type of I don't know if it's attitude or what it may be from a particular head coach for several years at a time.
Speaker 1: They have something has to give because you see how coaches go from heroes to zeros in a matter of weeks, not months or years. So you give them these ninety million dollar contracts and guarantee them, and then you're like, oh my gosh, we're stuck with this guy. How about you make a general rule the NCAA that would take leadership from the ncuble A and just say, hey, for most people in the regular sector that have a fantastic contract, they have a one year buyout. We'll just we'll pay you for a year. We'll give you a severance of one years a pay. And that's what they should do, is do Hey, every coach, if you're fired, will pay you for one extra year. You can go work somewhere else if you want.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand why you would want to leave because University Kentucky fans are so understanding. And I guess the word I'm looking for is compassionate when it comes to you know, hey, you'll get them next time, coach. You know, hey, coach, yeah, yeah, get that chin up. What are you doing, kiddo? When they do a little pinch on the cheek, you'll get them next time they give them what leaves the finger guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll find out quickly though. That Arkansas fans they can be. I mean, they're not gonna no, no fan base, especially in college basketball, will ever be as raucous as Kentucky. But Arkansas they won't have the patients either. I wouldn't think.
Speaker 1: See, I grew up with Arkansas being really good. Okay. I remember the Arkansas teams of ninety four feet of hell, ninety six feet whatever they used to call it, ninety six feet of feel Well, they would just press you and crush you and crush the life out of you. And they were just Arkansas was good. They were good most of my lifetime. So yes, they're basketball fans. Like Louisville fans are keep waiting for this thing to turn around. And they thought maybe they got it. But I think cal Perry is just at the end. It doesn't really, it doesn't really care. You can't have that much money in the bank. Fat and happy not called I'm here what fat and happy? Okay, those are not a recipe for what's this? I'm grief for success?
Speaker 2: Little d break from John?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, is this not when you all segment out? This is my fault o.
Speaker 1: No, we do not a little bit longer that later we thought you were doing your best impressive impersonation of Dave Jennings.
Speaker 3: We could have pretended it was Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe we said something and you were putting a song out there that correlated with it.
Speaker 1: So you need to find the Titanic theme. Did you see that story about the cruise ship?
Speaker 3: I did not, all right, the Celindion song, yes.
Speaker 2: No, the other Titanic song, the one the Fat Boys did, the Celinion one.
Speaker 1: There it is passengers on the Royal Caribbeans Explorer of the Seas.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a nice They got a great.
Speaker 1: Buffet, faced a scary experience when a sudden wind gust caused the ship to tilt forty five degree angle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: As Celine Dion's Titanic theme was blaring, shut the.
Speaker 2: Speakers, why would you? Why would you play that? Anyway? That's the equivalent of getting on Uh, that's getting on a plane and hearing our in flight music is going to be NonStop Leonard skinnered.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The listing called the furniture to slide plates, to shatter, passengers to panic and fall down, and this music is playing over the speakers.
Speaker 2: Oh after you know where that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in my basement, that's true.
Speaker 2: Why was this such a hit? Was this? This was just a hit because of the movie? Right?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because like if you just turn a movie is a phenomenon.
Speaker 2: So take the movie away from this song and you turn on the ready to hear this.
Speaker 1: Uh no, you're gonna turn off.
Speaker 2: Right, you're right connected to the old lady and the guy that she wouldn't let on they raft or whatever.
Speaker 1: And actually, when you break that movie down, Rose. She's a kind of slut.
Speaker 2: She's a B word and a slut.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, there's enough room for two people on there.
Speaker 1: She she runs off with the guy that loves her, super rich guy that loves her, and runs off and has sex with the the artists he spent he's a homeless artist person.
Speaker 2: He spent all that money getting her a ticket on the Titanic. And then she goes horn around with Jack exactly right. And then to make it even worse, she takes that diamond or whatever the hell it is off her and throws it into the ocean.
Speaker 1: If he d ungrateful to you family?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you think her grandkids would have liked that, could have sent them to college.
Speaker 1: We're getting news that it wasn't just a wind, It was a rogue wave that hit this ship. The caribbeansgave. It's a real thing. Roague wave is a real thing. It all the time. There's a smashed up van on the Kennedy right now. I believe it is south southbound, so watch out. They've closed the middle lane of Kennedy, but looks like traffic is moving pretty smoothly. As I'm looking at the Trimark pictures.
Speaker 2: And of course. Bututnick does not have a have internet all right.
Speaker 1: So Johnny is going to do double duty. By the time this show, you're just going to be napping in the in the in the productions.
Speaker 2: To it exactly.
Speaker 3: We'll see if I make it to noon.
Speaker 1: I don't think you will. All right, man, you got a joke of the day there, I do have a joke sport all right there Ace.
Speaker 2: And this comes hang on from Jeff Crawford. Slick, Jeff Crawford, thanks for hanging with us in the morning, and thanks for this joke, Jeff.
Speaker 1: See no, it's not. They're just moving tables at for Street Love. We had her sell proof room though.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, and it's bulletproof too.
Speaker 1: I don't even try. Uh.
Speaker 2: This comes from Jeff Crawford. Hey, fellas, Hey what uh So there's two sisters. They live on a farm. Yeah, and this is back during the telegraph tam you know, ye no stop send funds stop, there's no funds. There's no there's no phones, only funds. So two sisters live on a farm. They need to go buy a new bull to take care of their cows.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody needs a good bull.
Speaker 2: And by take care of the cows. They mean to do sex to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: So they only have one hundred dollars. One sister says, I'll go into town and if I can buy a bull, I'll contact the other sister and y'all can help me come pick her up, pick him up.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 2: This is a mail bull, right, and in this.
Speaker 1: Story, well you don't see gender.
Speaker 2: I don't that. Thank you. Sister gets into town, she finds a bull, but it's ninety nine dollars. She goes, here's what she says. She goes, you drive a hard bargain. She buys it for ninety nine dollars. These are with one dollars. She goes down the telegraph man and says, uh, I need to send word to my sister. And telegraph man goes, well for one dollar, that's all you get. It's a dollar a word. A woman thinks and she goes, okay send this comfortable. Guy looks at her, what says, what the hell? How's your sister going to know to come pick up the bull with comfortable? She goes, comfort the bull, Thanks for the joke, Jeff Crawford. Comfortable deliveries everything. Oh my gosh, should I do another one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Thanks, Jeff Crawford.
Speaker 1: Tony's Breaking Alignment.
Speaker 2: Tony's Breaking Alive with baby. Hey, listen, folks, when you comes to maintenance or preventing maintenance on your vehicle, there's only one place, and that's Tony's Breaking Alignment. Family owned and operator. And that's because and that's important, because they put pride in their work. They put pride in the name on the business so much to the point they'll give you just a warranty, you know, they give you a three here, thirty six thousand mile warranty. And that's on every single job that they do. Every customer is the most important customer at Tony's Break in Alignment. Put your mind at rest, all with Louisville's best and that's Tony's Break and Alignment. Stick around more on the way, including News News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: Ohole game. Okay, maybe you don't have that time, all right, Welcome back News Radio eight forty whas Tony and Dwight Show. Dave Jennings is out. Johnny from the Nick Coffee Show in the afternoons on seven ninety is in producing for us. Somebody just facebooked a YouTube video of my professional wrestling days from the year two thousand.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to get that up. We gotta get the.
Speaker 1: Trailer park trash versus Jason Lee.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: I am? I am? I think I'm with Jason Lee or I can't remember which guy. I'm just Tony Vanetti. Yeah the manager did you wrestle both? So I think that is the free for all where this is where I started to learn about how it all works, right, because I got a trash can lid smashed over my head during that match, and like, oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, what do the trash can lid?
Speaker 1: They buy those? They buy those cheap aluminum thingies, and they bended around your head when they hit it.
Speaker 2: But he did, but hey, look I can see John.
Speaker 1: Now, John, he's got on thing. So so i'm it's a free for all. So basically you had to talk to everyone that's in the ring, right, like you have to be Like, so I was staggering, So trailer trash guy is standing there with a lid, and he's like, just keep staggering, don't turn around, don't turn around, don't turn around, don't turn around, turn around. And when I turned around, he hit me because he was showing everybody the lid and he was talking to me at the same time, agoing, don't turn around, don't around, turn around, And when I turned around, he hit me with the trashcan.
Speaker 2: How about it hurt.
Speaker 1: It didn't hurt at all.
Speaker 2: What about when they put like the Bob Dwire down and all that that hurts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's to me, there's no possible I would do a match like that. It's like, I'm sorry, bob wire and like thumbtacks, no right, no, thank you, And then the other guys keep the razorblade. They cut their foreheads. Yeah, because the forehead bleeds. If you know, if you ever cut your forehead or your head like that, your head bleeds like crazy. So no, I never did anything like that. But that was the most fun. That was way more fun. But you know why because I was thirty and when I was fifty and went back to it, it was a little different on the body. Okay. Alan Mercurio will join us here in about thirty thirty five minutes to talk about what's going to happen with the market. It's been a pretty good market in your retirement, you know, if you are close. You know, elections become more important when you're like fifty five, yep, sixty years old. Yep, Like John, how are you John?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven?
Speaker 1: See John? You know it doesn't matter. Like you're gonna throw money into four oh one k forever and then that's that's gonna be your thing. And you don't really care the market's up or down because you're just gonna set it and forget it.
Speaker 3: But when you it makes me ignorant.
Speaker 1: But yes, well, I mean it's uh, once you get to a certain hour age to where it's getting down to where the you know, where you push the button or jump out of the airplane and pull the pull the parachute, you it's really important. You're just like, what's the market gonna do next couple of years? Uh, So we'll talk to him about how people are nervous or not nervous about what's gonna happen with the market coming up and what you should do with your retirement. Happened in about a half.
Speaker 2: Hour after news, Netflix getting sued. Baby, Yeah we should jump in on this. What they do you'll find out after the news.
Speaker 1: All right, lots of pasta, lots aposta Louisville dot com. Go over to thirty seven to seventeen Lexington Road in the Heart of Saint Matthew's all right if you're having holiday guests over Thanksgiving US next week. By the way, next week you can get the appetizers, you can get the meals. You're not gonna have to go out to a restaurant every single time that people are staying at your house. You can make it there with lots of post and they will love you. Thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the Heart of Saint Matthews. Go on by, or just go to Lotsapasta Louisville dot com and start shopping now. Back after this on news radio, Waight forty whas.
Speaker 2: Some Joe Walsh there for you. So far, so good on the music, Johnny Boy.
Speaker 1: He's doing pretty good.
Speaker 3: I know your tastes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Tony had said the other day on Cruises Show that rock's been dead since what the mid nineties? Everything after you is nonsense, which I disagree with.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a total joke.
Speaker 2: How Yah? Where are the Eagles from roch Angeles, California?
Speaker 1: I try I ask simple questions. I'm like, who's the biggest rock band right now, like nineteen ninety eight, say food Fighters, and then after the Fighters, I'm sorry, who else? Who else?
Speaker 2: Uh? Goo Goo Dolls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: The biggest newer band right now is Greta Van Fleet.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, you mean oh the led Zeppelin trivia. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I like their music, but again, their their vibe isn't really for me.
Speaker 1: Their vibe is led Zeppelin. That's what it is. And I'm not faulting them. I think they're fantastic people, reinvent sounds all all the time. Decades later. I don't mind it. They just need to come out and say it. The running from the led Zeppelin thing is just stupid. They should have said thank you so much. I don't think we could ever match what led Zeppelin was, but we were just doing our best and doing our own sound and we that's a great compliment. Thank you, and then it would end it. But then again, they've only got about six songs or seven songs.
Speaker 2: Say they put out three albums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but there's four songs on an album.
Speaker 2: I think they finally did pull out put out a full length record. I have to look on that, but I will say uh, because I love the first four or five what's called an ep or whatever, the small.
Speaker 3: From the Fires, that's what it's called.
Speaker 2: So that was great, and it sounded like led Zeppelins. Of course I liked it. But then they came out and they said, Zepplin's not an influence on us. If anything, kissed everybody off, Aerosmith is our influence. Was like, really, how many times? How many songs do you hear this?
Speaker 1: Then at the cow h none, none, uh. And then the second this last album they came out with, the video is exactly the led Zeppelin with the Wizard, and it's like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, come on, just admit it.
Speaker 3: Yes. Uh.
Speaker 2: Netflix. In the news, Netflix is facing a class action lawsuit over a poor streaming quality during the Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight, and boy was it. I'm sorry to my sister in law, Kathy Tyler Young because I was at her house. We came on No, I meliately got in her face, red faced, and showed my and start cussing at her for having dial up internet. That's I stormed out the back door, only to find out it wasn't our internet, it was streaming and Netflix the problem. But the suit was filed by Ronald Blue and Quotations that's his nickname, Ronald Blue Denton in Florida, just days after the event. The event, the attorney claims that viewers experienced legendary problems, including not being able to actually access the fight, glitches, buffering issues during the broadcast. The issues were widely shared on social media, with viewers complaining about poor quality viewer viewing. Denton, the attorney is seeking unspecified damages in this class action lawsuit against Netflix. Netflix says, we don't dismiss the poor experience that some of the members got, but we still consider this event a huge success.
Speaker 1: I think that the people that could not see it probably benefited from the people that actually watch the match. I want to call it the match because I believe you mean the skit the skit. I believe they should be sued. I think that I don't think that they should be allowed if if it was deemed as a boxing match instead of entertainment, then they need to be sued and or their license be taken from them. Uh So I would say they're not going to win suing them because they didn't get a fight.
Speaker 2: Well, I told somebody to church because they said, would you have buffering problems? I said, yeah, the buffering was more exciting than a damn fight. I would back out and I was started. But did did you watch it live because you had to go to California?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Yeah I watched it. I watched as much as I could. Got three in the morning. Oh my god, I went to the airport and then lost three hours. Yeah, I know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Idiot, idiot is let me tell you.
Speaker 1: It was awful. It was awful, and I but I knew America, you're suckers. Like you you just can't help yourselves, but be suckers. All My friend groups this is the greatest and much gonna kill him, and I kept saying, Mike is gonna lose if this is a real fight. He's sixty. They shortened the round because if you watched him at the end of the just two minutes round instead of three.
Speaker 2: He was like this, Yeah, making pretend takes the wind out of you.
Speaker 1: From what I understand, there's no question. Uh so I thought it was a It was obviously in forest. But again, Americans, you get what you deserve. You deserve it. No, you deserve it because you made yourself believe a YouTuber and a sixty year old washed up for thirty years fifty eight fifty sixty years, it's fifty eight sixty years.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, I round down now that I'm in my fifties, I round down.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, sixty year old, thirty years washed up boxer, and you all made it seem like the event of the century. And good on the Paul Brothers. I don't know why people are upset with them. They've done nothing but create and conquer YouTube and product and produced hundreds of millions of dollars for themselves and then now conquering sports entertainment. I'm not calling sports. I'm calling it sports entertainment for the last five six years. Why you mad at them? For P. T.
Speaker 2: Barnum, there's a sucker born every minute. Who was it the set of America's Americans want to be fooled, and I'm here to do it. It might have been P. T. Barnum as well. I'll get on my Google machine and find out later. But anyway, join that class action lawsuit against Netflix. I'm sure it's gonna get thrown out. Also in technology and Stupidity, new is James Howell is still working hard to retrieve his hard drive he accidentally pitched out. The reason is because it contained six hundred million dollars in bitcoin. How believes that somewhere hiding deep in a landfill in Newport, England? How could he? How could you be that stupid and have six hundred million dollars? He says that I'm wearing that landfill is his hard drive? On that hard drive is eight thousand dollars or eight thousand bitcoin. At the time the hard drive was thrown away, he said it was worth over five million dollars, but that was ten years ago. He still hasn't found the hard drive, but he still continues to search for it. He said, if he finds a hard drive now, it's now worth seven hundred and twenty two million dollars. Oh my gosh, but again, what's your password? Like, I'll get on Netflix and I'll go on a cussing fit because I can't remember my password.
Speaker 1: Well, you're old, well, and if you didn't have to have a password for everything everything in your life, you would know some of it. And they yell at you like you yells at you. He goes, this seems similar to another passwords you have? Why are you using.
Speaker 2: Can you just get me the damn password?
Speaker 1: Then? Is my computer being condescending to you?
Speaker 2: No, my computer is extremely condescending to like, okay, but it is.
Speaker 1: Again the second bitcoin came out, we laughed and went, you want to talk about American suckers? This is it? This is America's is everybody in the world suckers?
Speaker 2: I would like to pay for this with my digital bitcoart and Walllet please, Hey John, do you have any bitcoin? Like one bitcoin's worth? What?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How much is a bitcoin?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Okay, let's try to figure this's never looked into the bitcoin or the dogie and that what's going on this doggie coin stuff or dog I don't know how you even pronounce it.
Speaker 2: I don't. That's well, that's great. Something new. One bitcoin. Trying to figure how much one is worth?
Speaker 1: Oh, it depends on the coin right now? The bitcoin? No, it's bitcoin, you can look up. But then there's also different sort of denominations of this bitcoins. Right, it's domination.
Speaker 2: Uh right, right? Denomination is also money, right it is money churches?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow, Wow, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Imagine that.
Speaker 1: Huh. I think we just discovered something there okay, so, yes, there's different type because of the blockchain. You don't forget it because the blockchain is so strong.
Speaker 2: Blockchain technology, what's blockchain? Excuse me, it's a bit, it's a bitcoin, bitcoin, blockchain.
Speaker 1: We are building new mining facilities. They call it mining facilities, like a mining facility computers. Yes, but it's a mining facility for blockchain and oh okay, so blockchain mining. Okay, what does that mean? Okay? What that means is it's one gigantic room.
Speaker 2: And uh, in the in the room needs the electricity of Saint Louis every day?
Speaker 1: Who pays for that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who pays for the electricity that? Like you said, this building will need the electricity that Saint Louis uses every day? Who pays for that? You're just an old guy. You'll eat at the skull?
Speaker 2: Racious.
Speaker 1: Have you had a bank that banked it? Racist transphobe? You? Uh what bank? Banks it up?
Speaker 2: Bank?
Speaker 1: Bank? Bank? Okay, alry, no bank? What country is there? A country? Is Brazil? Is it? Is it? England? Is ith? Who bank? Who is backing this bitcoin?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's that mean?
Speaker 2: Banking?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you what. Take your ten thousand, buy it up?
Speaker 2: Hey, what do we great? Buy it up? Have had it? You know these bitcoin mining facilities, these warehouses with computers, what'd be great? They made all the employees wear those fancy mining hats with lights on it. You show up for work, you gotta put that on a clock in and go sit a computer and do whatever mining bitcoin means. Well, it's been four days since a Portugal airplane has been grounded. The reason has been grounded because of hamsters. Fish will say that one hundred and thirty hamsters. Damn it. I should have had you look up the hamster dance. See if you can find the hamster dance. Remember that annoying ass song. One hundred and thirty hamsters broke broke free from their enclosure on the airplane and started invading every single nook and cranny of air busts three twenty the Portugal Airline. The hamsters drama started when baggage handlers discovered hamsters have chewed through their containers. They had to get them all before they started gnawing their way through the planes and electrical wires and other necessary they lose. They got loose.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 2: One hundred and thirty of them took a four days. After four days of searching Aubus, sixteen hamsters were located and it was able to take flight again. Annoyed the song, How annoying yet soothing.
Speaker 1: I would just I just emptied the plane and then just take off and then open the plane.
Speaker 2: Up and let them all fly out, flying hamsters. I would just get one hundred and thirty cats.
Speaker 1: And then this song is playing as they're sliding through the air down to the ground. They're now flying hamsters.
Speaker 2: Landing on people's heads. Tink hamster. Got those cute little hands. They'll pick things up and eat it with.
Speaker 1: Until you're sleeping at night, and they pull and pull your eyeball out of your socket. Little cute little hands. Huh, they are cute little human hands.
Speaker 2: Little cute little human hands. They'll pick up like a peanut and carrying stuff it in their mouth. You run them over, just like you run squirrels over.
Speaker 3: Hey man, stop, dude, I don't need that eyeball visually. I'm telling you that's something straight out of them telling you.
Speaker 2: You know what they do, John, take their little hamster hands. They remove your eyeball and then they lay eggs in your eye socket. And they put the eyeball back. It happens all just story is Oda's time but not Yeah, all right, hey, let me tell you guys, gals. Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. Legalization of medical marijuana. It's happening, baby, It's gonna be here before you know it. I'm ready. Are you ready? Go ahead and pre book your appointment now and be ready for dispensaries the second they open in January. Book right now at Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. If you use my name when you book, just say Dwight whas you get thirty dollars off your appointment. These folks that are established, they're trustworthy. They've seen over three thousand patients nationwide. I've already met with them. I love them. Pre Book appointments now for Louisville or Lexington offices they're opening soon. Prebook now, lok in your time for your medical marijuana card. Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. Stick around top of the hour Wednesday, his hero and then we talked to mccuril.
Speaker 1: Alright News Radio A forty w h A s back after this