Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one, O one three. It's Marcus and Corey time to play the bass favorite trivia game called what you Know about That?
Speaker 2: We've got a four pack of tickets or the California Academy of Sciences. Stomp and splash out of summer at the California Academy of Sciences with Dino Days and Unseen Oceans from towering animatronic dinosaurs to deep sea creatures and technology. Enjoyed double the fun at these two exciting new exhibits. Learn more and get tickets at cal Academy dot org.
Speaker 1: Say good morning to our contestants. Linda is on the phone in Los Altos. Good morning, Marnie. What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I just dropped off my kids at school and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Waiting to work. Excellent. What do you do for work?
Speaker 2: I am a antesiologist.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds like fun. It is fun. Most popular person in the or guaranteed, I think. So we're going to keep it in the South Bay. And say hi to Irene in San Jose, Good morning morning. What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Dropping my daughter off school?
Speaker 1: Lovely? What's her name? Is Let's say hi real quick, Lucy Hi. Let's get started, you guys game. It's super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person's gonna be asked separately, with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out past and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, right, everybody play along at Homer in the car. Here we go, so Irene goes on hold in San Jose and we pick up Linda and Los Altos. Question number one? What color is an Emerald.
Speaker 2: Green?
Speaker 1: Who wrote the play Hamlet.
Speaker 2: Shakespeare?
Speaker 1: What's singing voice is the highest in pitch soprano? What is the smallest state in America.
Speaker 2: Rhode Island?
Speaker 1: And finally named the two planets in our solar system that start with an M as in Mary, Mercury and marsh All. Right, you're gonna answer birth thing. Hang on the line for me. Linda goes on hold in Los Altos and we pick up Irene in San Jose.
Speaker 2: Irene Hi. Question number one, What color is an Emerald Green? Who wrote the play Hamlet, William Shakespeare. What singing voice is the highest in pitch? What is the smallest state in America?
Speaker 1: Delaware?
Speaker 2: Name the two planets in our solar system that start with an M as in Mary, Mars and Mercury.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, an answer for everything. So Linda comes off holding Los Altos and we'll see how she did against Irene and San Jose. Question number one, what color is an emerald?
Speaker 2: Both Linda and Irene said green. That is correct.
Speaker 1: Who wrote the play Hamlet?
Speaker 2: Linda said Shakespeare. Irene said Shakespeare. That is correct.
Speaker 1: What's singing voice is the highest in pitch?
Speaker 2: Linda and Irene said soprano. That is correct.
Speaker 1: Are we going to break this tie? What is the smallest state in America?
Speaker 2: Linda said Rhode Island. Irene said Delaware. It is Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Name the two planets in our solar system that start with an M a is in Mary.
Speaker 2: Linda and Irene said Mars and Mercury. Our winner is Linda, five for five to four.
Speaker 1: Linda with tight perfect score. Tight one. You guys did great. You've got those tickets and Irene, you're getting a chip click, Hey, thank you? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Play with us? Again at weekday mornings at eight oh five am.
Speaker 1: And add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on ourheart app and never miss an episode