Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w j R R your freaking idiots. You know something we didn't mention back at the start of the show this morning taco was we've got to Welcome to Rockville price packages to give away in addition to the other stuff this.
Speaker 3: Morning involving meet and greets. This is big. There's there.
Speaker 2: It's a it's weekend passes and a meet and greet with no there's one with Jimmy World, right, and then there's another one with Newfound Glory. Two different packages. You want to do the first one? So we let the folks who are up early know. How about towards the end of next hour?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, because that way I can figure out these firewalls.
Speaker 3: I'm dealing with this it bob. Yes, at the end of next hour again, if you.
Speaker 1: Just caught vill instead of Rockville, Welcome to Rockville tickets and a meet and greet?
Speaker 3: Which one was?
Speaker 2: So you think we'll let the winner of the first choose which band they want to meet? All right, we'll do that next hour. Just wanted y'all to have the heads up early. If you got to go away for a little make sure you come back next hour. A chance at those All right, let's begin in Brooklyn. Michael can Divorce Ski is a forty four year old guy from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: I thought he was I thought he was a family attorney, divorce attorney. That would be amazing the Laski Co Divorceki. He has admitted to running a cocaine delivery service. How convenience you can get anything in New York, right, it brought right to you. Prosecutors revealed that he had operated a phone based ordering system delivering cocaine to customers in East Hampton and nearby areas in New Hampton. The Suffolk County District Attorney's Office stated that the operation was active during the summer of twenty twenty two, and the dude made the deliveries himself.
Speaker 2: He's a full it's one man operation. Wow, you call the cocaine hotline, let him know where you are, and he's set up your delivery time.
Speaker 1: It's probably smarter that way, so he didn't have You know what they always say, if you're gonna commit Uh, this sounds really bad, but if you're gonna commit a murder or something, keep as as little people out of it as you can, Like, Pat, if we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: It, I'm going I'm just gonna do it alone, you know.
Speaker 1: What, because then there's another mouth that could feel we can't believe I did this, and or vice.
Speaker 2: Versa where i'd start, you know, think it's another body that wants to take a deal to keep their house out of trouble.
Speaker 1: Yes, that too. I've man, I watched these shows like you know.
Speaker 2: Boh, he's in the next room, he's being offered the same deal. First one of you that gives it up.
Speaker 3: You know, he already said that you're a weasel that.
Speaker 2: Had a knife. He's in there singing like a bird. Yeah, I've heard that line too.
Speaker 1: And then then you hear knife and think that's some bitch maybe did wrap me out.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not gonna shank his deal, pat it Oh, I'm turning over on you. You know that. No, I know I know why. Yeah, that's fight or flight, Bob right there.
Speaker 2: I think really, if I found myself in this situation, I would do the other common one that you see depicted in all the crime trauma shows. Oh lawyer, Yeah, lawyer, and then they have to stop questioning you. We lost our lawyer there, No you will I mean they still have to give you one. No, I was saying Kaufman. But we would, we'd call him in a second.
Speaker 1: He'd be like done, guys, why didn't you that grap the bet on this?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, Michael's face in ten years through his cocaine delivery service.
Speaker 1: Hey in the Hampton's slinging that stuff. You know you're gonna get caught for one, but also a lot of people are gonna keep hushed up there with all that money.
Speaker 3: There is good night.
Speaker 2: Time, all right? The latest quote serious health risk. This probably affects most of us, most of us.
Speaker 3: Water good again because it was bad last week.
Speaker 2: Health researchers say that thermal paper receipts have high levels of forever chemical called bisphenol s or BPS. It's similar to BPA, which is in plastics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the dishwasher. If you put plastics in dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Ge BPS in receipts is hormone disrupting, and it mimics estrogen and can throw off the normal functioning of the body, including metabolism, growth and development. We're all going to go boobs guys and reproduction. That's the key part. They're saying the birth rate is down. It's because of thermal receipts. It's been right in front of us the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why the boobs are bigger and firmer than they used to be. It's not plastic surgery. And that's why I ask guys more and more guys in the dadbod.
Speaker 3: It's the receipts.
Speaker 2: If you get if you got asked for the CBS receipt, the paper receipt with an amount of BPS's in those you are you probably? I don't know if you're gonna make it the next year? Hm?
Speaker 3: Seriously, So what is actual thermal receipt? That's just a receipt right, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thermal paper is what most receipts are printed on.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's a chemical reaction. When you load receipt tape, it's just the thermal paper.
Speaker 1: And then I have a Tijuana Flats receipt from last night.
Speaker 3: Let's see is that thermal? Yeah, that that's a thermal receipt.
Speaker 2: You you're done?
Speaker 1: Do you feel the boobs coming in? I'm not putting that on yout a. One of you guys a rock.
Speaker 3: So do you need a receipt?
Speaker 2: Do you need a receipt? No? No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's probably it is. It's probably the hippies made this whole thing up. And the hippie is I love you because I love our environment too. But they probably made it up so that we'll save tree.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows?
Speaker 1: That could be it because all the papers, how do we get them to do computer or.
Speaker 2: Text receipts? And on a lighthearted side of things, Yeah, Tuesday night in Pittsburgh, Florida's own Cannibal Corpse play, the Death Metal Legends were performing Unleashing the Bloodthirsty when Erica and Chris entered the middle of the mosh pit no to recite their wedding vows. They got married in the middle of the mosh pit at the Cannibal Corpse show in Pittsburgh Tuesday night. Video footage of this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: That's hardcore.
Speaker 2: That that is, that's true love right there.
Speaker 1: We've had people request it for Earthday birthday. We've had people that got engaged at Earthday birthday. But that right there at a Cannibal corpse show in Pitts are going to Tuesday Night?
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: Do you think the parents just say? Where did we fail? Parents?
Speaker 1: If you're listening, you didn't fail or they just made the wrong decisions.
Speaker 2: Handle enough thermal receipts b
Speaker 3: Linchen Taco on Demand to download the iHeartRadio app My Breakfast Neat