Speaker 1: Why is it taking so long? All right, there we go. I have been looking around and I found another avenue. Could suck, could suck totally, maybe complete bag of shit, but like Kick, which is a big bag of shit. There's why's my live chat? Look all fucking weird?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is that all? What the fuck? Sacking gay Bacon gay? All right, well it looks like I said, Okay, well, there's this new thing called party, which I don't know what to make of it. I don't even know how to shut this particular pigue of let it go go away? Good hire. Well, okay, there's this new ish new to us. Yeah, I'm up there. That's interesting. So I'm actually on there. Yeah it's working. I'm not sure that's a good or bad thing, but there we go. I am on a party and Kick at the same time, as well as first Gear. Yeah you do that again. It's not first Scared Team Mortgage. Jesus Christ, it's fucking fifty J media. Why am I pulling out memory of something that it's like twenty years ago instead of just saying what the fucking supposed me saying, which is FGM. I just said it again. It's FTJ. Goddamn it. What the hell?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? Well, we're on here and on YouTube, so hopefully the world gets out spread it, spread it around, spread the word. Kids. We're everywhere and nowhere, all at the same time, and we're gonna go over.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you want to do today? How about? How about it's a customer? Yeah, customer, viewer a request. I have lots of ideas and I'm gonna be doing most of them myself, but uh, I'll allow some some direction from the audience. Let me put this on. I gotta turn off the the bass boost otherwise when you call it, it's gonna sound like a robot. Let's see how to get out there? What the fuck was that? Are you fucking serious, dude? Everything is retarded, nothing makes any sense there. Get out here and okay, that's alry disconnected. That's good. The glitches that never ever happened happened when I'm doing something else. That's not what I meant. That's not what I met like that. Yeah, and Broadcaster Pro two, that's what I want. Okay, connect that one now when you call in at six one nine four three one zero three three four, why isn't it connecting?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: It goes, you should be good. I am. On let's see what day is this now? I finished my first box of Turk Builder. I'm pretty uh happy with what I've been doing. I'm not sure if it's my effort or if it's stuff, but it's been. Uh it's been giving me the motivation to go get it done. And uh, this is the new box of it right here. So there's a total of two. This guy's empty. This this is now what you call it prop Yeah, and then this one's a lot of stuff in it. And no, I'm not sponsored, but I am using it. And I've been on the elliptical. I was under elliptical last night for five miles. I did a pretty extensive, pretty extensive workout yesterday. Everything's gotta be a fucking dick, right, just do what I ask you to do. Uh. And this morning I did some squads too, which was kind of silly. I had to go to Mexico with Rebecca and Elijah because they went to the dentist and I have that chipped tooth thing and uh, yeah, they're not gonna do shit for me because they're assholes. My website's right there, simper frillc dot com. Go take a look at it. There's pick it up a little bit. Go check a look at that. Se m p E r f R y LLC dot com. Why is a solo? That's not what? Why is it moving? Something else? The fuck is going on? Click? What I clicked? Asshole? Dude? What is the proking problem there?
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: There's there's things that are turned off like that. So that's what was going on, all right. So we went all the way to uh Al the Dons, Mexico, which isn't that far from here, and when I went into the dentist's chair, they capped to this tooth before I think, I'm pretty sure this is what happened. Is a long time ago. I actually cracked the tooth and then they put a cap on it, and I think they took the nerve o it at that time, so it wasn't painful anymore. And I think the only thing that popped off it wasn't that the tooth cracked again or that this time I just hadn't. I just hadn't remembered that, like over a decade ago, there was a cap on it. Pretty sure that's what happened. So the guy's like, well, we're gonna need a root it now. I'm like, the fuck we are, We're done. He's like, oh, okay, okay, well we'll just we gotta we'll do the X ray. We'll do we'll do the tooth cleaning, We'll get the X ray and then we'll just I said, we're not doing any of that. I said, we're not gonna do a cleaning. I said, the cleaning is fucking useless. Would I brush my teeth? I do a good job. I don't need a tooth cleaning. Okay, unless you're gonna whiten them, but you're not. I don't care, So I got I got up out of the chair. As soon as you say the root word root canal? Has anybody ever seen the movie Root or the documentary Root? Cause do you know how detrimental that is to your health? When they get back here and all this other bullshit that they don't clean out. And I'm in fucking Mexico of all places. You think I'm gonna let them do that? No, absolutely not, And I'm ever gonna ever get a root canal And it was completely unnecessary. You're like, well, it's a pretty deep hole. Yeah, Well, cap the fucker then cap it, bond it, let's get let's move on with our lives. If you're not gonna do that, then I'm getting up. You're not gonna tell me what you're gonna do for me. I'm gonna tell you what I want. You're gonna you're either going to service the request or I'm gonna get the fuck up out of here. So that's what I did. They got their stuff done, and I got it by the shared and paid them nothing. Then it was a waste of my time today. But uh yeah, I'll go somewhere else. Then you're not gonna tell me that you're gonna give me a root canal? You know how many things? Has anybody who seen that documentary? Has anyone not seen that documentary? And Doctor Monzo whom, by the way, on my website, let me show you how you get there? You see you right here says let's see what bs they're force feeding the talking livestock today, and then it says get doctor Monso's Whole Food Supplements for your ninety es central Revitalizing nutrients with code BB five And then you click my website, and then Doctor Glyndon's membership. You click here and you use ballbusers or twenty five percent off either the monthly or the annual. But scroll down here versus azure well BB five or five percent off of life. It's already ten percent off through this link, so it's effectively fifteen percent off total, which helps out a shit tone. All right, so click on here, you know. I'll just before we go into that, though, those of you who don't know who doctor Monso is, you should go look at my history of videos on Rumble. And because YouTube takes down anything that has to do with medical truth, I'm surprised I didn't take this one down here yet, which is connected to my awesome hot sauce site, because this is my business simper freylc dot com. The new VIP coupon code is food Star six percent off all sauces and creatine, and it's my creating clean source supplements. And then you have all of my hot sauces that I handcraft myself right here. All right, the Christmas special is over, but you still have a discount code for you to use, and it's food Star, Okay, And now I'll get into how I merritated with human seeing beings too, because it bring into descriptions here says what does it say? Let's read it together. Awesome hant sas free shipping means no additional coupons, free shipping, no additional cuponts, no additional cupons, new additional coupons, because you're already getting twenty to twenty five dollars depending on where the hell you are in relation to me, off of your order because I'm paying for the shipping on those particular ones. And yet three people still use the fucking code because scumbag. But I didn't do anything, but I I just kept I made them. But now the stipulations and the way I'm going to be doing c pints in the future isn't going to allow for that. I'm not going to let what the honor system because people don't have any they don't have any honor. So in some of these orders, I lost like thirty five to thirty eight to forty dollars in the negative direction out of what you know. I I normally would have ain't from the purchase because dickheads. Because dickheads. Okay, So anyway, when you are at my website and you've clicked doctor Manso, who happens to be a freaking super genius. His book right here, which is on the other side. If you see on the other side of my website here you see a picture of doctor Manzo and you see his book alf top body system the energetic pathways of the body, which is basically like your toroidal field, your energy pathways that those channels in which energy and information and nutrient data gets sent throughout your body. It's not just your blood, but it's the energetic pathways that nutrients need to be not obstructed in order to help you out. So when you think about root cause and the nerves in your body that end in your teeth, that go many other places and cant affect things all in different places in your body that end in your teeth, if you want to think of it that way, or you want to say they start there, however you want to look at it. But the teeth are like the like the antenna or the conductor. Right, you start fucking around with that stuff, and there's deeper systems than the than the nerves are. There's different energy pathways. But so doctor Monso has a deeper understanding of how to apply the stuff that you learn about that in that Uh, what do you call it in that documentary called Root Cause than anyone else because of what he knows about the energetic pathways of the body, how they line up, and how they UH continue on, so to speak, the more intricate, more UH involved circuitry of the body, basically the energy field of the body and how that is affected through the nervous system and all other things. So when you screwed around with things like bacteria being stuck in something that they root canal and then they embedded into your body and then people die of a fucking heart disease and all kinds of shit because they have root canals, I will never ever ever get a root canal. But again, for those of you who want the ninetyeth central nutrients, all the things that our bodies need, because ninety nine point nine percent of the things that we get sick and die from, the terminal illnesses, the regular illnesses, the complaints, the malaise, the fatigue, the pain in the joints, the low testosterone, aside from environmental toxins that are deliberately poisoning us through our food, water, and air. Apart from that, the deficiencies and the shit that we do need that they never talk about never address and just give you a drug for instead, and never actually address the deficiency. So the deficiency carries on and continues to create more symptoms and more problems in yourybody because all they're doing is suppressing symptoms with their allopathic pharmacia. Well, then you need these ninety es central nutrients here, and I have more of this coming. I thought it'd be here today, but unfortunately not my Whole Food multi vitamin, which, by the way, guys, even though the core copper is out of stock, like Mike had said earlier in a couple of like I think it was last week in one of the videos that the new core copper supply, I'm sorry, the new whole Whole Food Multi vitamin batch is already being uh it's already being shipped. So it's not the old batch anymore. It's the newer batch. And that batch has four milligrams of copper. So you're getting your you're getting your copper that you need in yourself on the Whole Food multivitamin right now, even though the core copper is out of stock. So for the ninety essentials, the Whole Food multivitamin right here, this is like the basis of it, right, and between that and the full of acubic acid. This you won't have to get any anywhere between ninety days and one hundred and eighty days because it's either a it's either a three month supply or six months the supply depending on the size of this what do you call it serving that you're using. If you're using sixteenth of a teaspoon, which is pretty much all you need to get started, it'll last six months. If you're doing the eighth of a teaspoon, which is still tiny, amout, this will last ninety days, so you don't have to spend that every ninety day every month. So it's actually super cheap to get the full of chemic acid the Alaskan cole liver. There's two different sizes. This is the four and fifteen milligram. This is your essential fatty acids, and you also have the reserve. Is it reserve atrawal or is it what are we looking at? Let's see what is it right now? Yeah? Retinal vitamin A? All right, so this is the four and fifteen milligram. If you have children that are taking it, maybe you want smaller pills. Otherwise you can hit that and can get the bigger ones. And this is also a thirty day supply. Technically, if you're only taking one pill, it could be as much of a two month supply, because if you haven't been taking any. So let's look at it like this. If you haven't been taking any and they tell you to take two for serving or two for a day, if you haven't been taking any, you take one, you're still taking more than you ever took before. So technically you could probably get away with only taking one a day and still have a last for two months, and then maybe on your second bottle you get up to the full dose. You know what I mean. You kind of work your way into it. That's the way I would work That's way I would do it personally. Ops. Or you're just an animal like me who's been taking all kinds of vitamins forever and takes the max dose every time, well not the max, you know what I mean, the recommended dose from the start. So these three are part of the four items that you need to get your ninety central nutrients, the central fatty acids, and retinal is from the Alaskan coy liver oil. This is whole food multivitamin here with all the proprietary blends. I don't know if they went through the through the trouble of actually trade marketing. This with the immune support multivitamins, the energy support, thinking and ignition, bone factors, microbiome essentials, trace minerals, they even have trace minerals in this. That's all important. They are emotional stability, heart health, liver support, nerve and blood cell support. Now, if you scroll down a little bit further and you go to the sublemental facts, you'll see the stuff that's in here, and then you go down to versus, you're gonna start seeing okay, botanical blend extracts of and then you see pulley, basil, curry, lemon, and nato. These are all leaves, right, Guava, maringa, green tea, organic sunflower, get a karra spinach. So these this is the bicanical blend. Then you scroll down a little bit further you see the immune blend, Turmeric, garlic, extra ec standardizement, Rishi, Rishi mushroom. There's also a oyster mushroom and chataki and the other extract blend for the botanical. And then you go down to versus organic fermented greens. These are all things that you're not going to find you in your traditional whole food hole. You're not gonna find a whole food multi vitamin period. Usually you're gonna find a pharmaceutical chemical patch of shit that's basically a pharmaceutical drug that they call vitamins. When you go to the grocery store, you go to like a vitamin shop. This is what makes these unique. Your body already recognizes them for what they are because they're from whole food sources. Excuse me, but here you have fermented bodygrass, fermented icale, oh colorella not cholera. Always say that fermented cilantra, fermented spinach like an old Popeye, and because you know when you ferment something, it's you age it. It's an old Popeye. So all this stuff, and spinach has a lot of interesting things with it too, as far as getting given you some sort of a look. I was just watching this. It was some there was some correlation between spinach and its ability to do something for bodybuilding and uh yeah, or supports it. Basically you technically have to have a shit ton, I guess, but it helps bring up you know, everything works together. So when you have all the ninety essential nutrients and the last thing that you need here in this list. I was like, you fucking doing that, keep doing it, stop it all right? So one, two, three fullvic chemic glend, whole food multivitement. Last thing. However, now you have to scroll, and as we scroll, you'll see the whole food vitamin C complex way different than cornstarch and hydrochloric acid. That's what they call a sorbic acid when they sell you vitamin C and it's bitter. Whole food SEE has a copper bond in it. Whole food SEE is a sorbic anacetic and I have millerd acetic acid here. That's what they get people on who have like a stomach bug, right when people are pooping and can't stop, like on a cruise chip or something like that, they give people to see the gas and then it cures it. You start drinking the bitter stuff in the like a water bottle, and over time it'll fix it. I've done it. I've used it for myself when I got like some sort of food poisoning driving back from San Diego one night, could have been could have been I didn't see mold on like blueberries I was eating or something because I was eating him in the van in the dark. But as soon as I got home, I was in some I was all hipped up. I got cock cop pants. Yeah, it's not embarrassing at all. Shut up, all right, So hit the load more button if you have to, and then scroll down. This is this cod liver is just the same when I was telling you about that. You can get through the portal above it to get you to the twelve hundred milligram soft gels, which are bigger than the four and fifteen obviously, so it keep scrolling. There's a testa strom support from Menry here. These are just things keeping in the back in mind women's feminine balance. As if that would actually help. Was it like fucking ties like restraints ballgag and some restraints? See you in a week. Oh here it is right here, IP six supreme with an acetol. Okay, Now I'm going to show you something else about this site so I can kind of help you out here. Now, this is what I have coming to me as well as the Whole Food multivitamin, and I'm I'm going to figure out a way to get my daughters to also take this with me, but she takes the Whole Food multi vitamin without any problem. And the serving size for a child nine years old is two of those capsules and four for me, which is a one hundred and twenty in the in the Whole Food multiviedend this IP six supreme, you're calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, which have to be in balance. It also has the anosthole in which helped get rid of the oxidative stress, the excess iron, which will help you with energy because there's a copper iron relationship in your body, and if you have too much iron, or if it's stored in your tissue instead of passing around in your blood, it can cause oxidative stress, it can cause fatigue, it can cause sore joints, all kinds of issues. So this will help remove all that crapola and hopefully you'll have better energy as well because of it. And it says right here you'll see the IP six in acetylic hexaphosphate with calcium magnanizum fytaate and then myoinocetols. There's two different types of nonocetol in here. Super super important to have this. It's different than just irregular calcium magnese. And because of it's sourcing and what else, hasn't it super important? Now let me show you so this as IP six. I'm just gonna grab this real quick. Now, the site that I have you coming to from my website, like clicking this button right here that brings you to here, oopse that brings you to here. This is a special portal, right, so if you went to Azure any like the regular one is azurelivingwell dot com. Now Le'm go to shop and I'm gonna put in this here and show you. Look what I says. The capsules are forty eight fifty two. The potter is forty four ninety six on this site. You see what I'm looking at right here? So it's forty four ninety six right where did we just say?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: I gotta scroll down to it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What the fuck people are buying stuff? I can't get too mad about that that I have pass it. Yeah, so this is our This is forty forty six. This one is forty four ninety six. You see what I mean. There's already ten percent off before you even get started on this site. This is like the back alley speakeasy, uh, link. So use this link and then use the code BB five Bravo Bravo five BB five at checkout for your discount. Now, when you're going through the checkout phase, you literally have to press a button at least at least on my on my browser where it says add copon it's in blue is tiny. It's like they want you to miss it. You click that, and then it opens up a little like, you know, not search bar, being like a text a text bar for you to type it in, and it's just I don't know if it's case sensitive, but I always use capital B, capital B. And then five. Make sure you don't actually keep the shift button done, put percent in there instead of the five, but BB five and then you'll get your discount on there too. Okay, okay, cool. Then you're rocking and rolling. You're typically basically bulletproof, but don't test it. You're going to be bulletproof to the uh, the terrain as in the terrain theory, but not so much in the actual bullet sense. That and level four and you will be bulletproof for the most part. Just again, Hey Dan Beck, those dentists, Yeah, exactly, thank you. We've got we've got Martha gude ez, we've got to wear wolf in here. You've got some peeps we get. I don't know what Tell's kind is? Everybody okay?
Speaker 2: Over here?
Speaker 1: On? Uh? What what the fuck? I don't? I don't. I'm used to seeing at least Karen and then what do you call it? Angel? Over in here? It must be a busy day I've got. I've got nobody you know how this signal works? Uh, let's just do that jump over here? Yet nobody's over here? Well those a few people, all right, So I haven't really gotten far enough down into this yet, but we did see this wretched human being. Right, Let's let's let's remind ourselves what was going on over here before we go any further.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna do about it? Nick Fuentis what you're gonna do about it? When I tell you, you little bastard, you're gonna be begging the Jews to give you. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Medicine for his calmen and tinder.
Speaker 1: But first of all, again, I just need to resmind everybody. I went to Reawaken tour very many moons ago, and in August it was like my birthday president sort of that I gave myself to go to a Las Vegas area outside of Vegas. They held it. But you know, Stu was there, even though he's an anti Trumper. At least that's the role he's playing now. That's and I'm being serious, everybody's playing a role. Everybody's full of shit. The whole thing was a big, huge Christian Zionist in doctrination camp for people who weren't aware that they were becoming Christian Zionist in the process. There's a lot of older people, a lot of a lot of boomery people, a lot of you know, people who pretty much live in their RVs now kind of like snowbird style. That was pretty much the crowd. Doctor Artist was there and I think that's how I got in actually at that time, because we were still on a friendly term, not anymore, uh, And that was my choice when you call it. I missed. I missed Jim Brewer the first first night he was there at eight o'clock. I didn't know the thing was going on. After eight o'clock, I went back to the hotel in the Rio. I stayed at the Rio, and yeah, I missed him and he wasn't hanging out afterward, But what do you call it? Who else was there? Just about it? But he can think of Tenpenny I think was there. I would I would imagine Catherine Alston's fits was probably there, but I'm not sure. I don't know if I remember seeing her. I do remember seeing the other two freaks Lee Merritt, I think was there, and so was Who is the other brid Why is my phone going like crazy right now? I don't it's kind of irritating. Am I supposed to going with Davis? Okay? Yeah, I guess I'm going on with Davis? I forgot today is Tuesday? All right, Well, I'll be going on with Davis here soon. Oops? What did he say? Well, uh, it's Tuesday again, thanks for reminding me. Fuck how about nine nine? His time as eight seven, So I got about five zero minutes before I have to go on? Oh from when this message is sent? Yeah, yeah, no, that's exactly what time it was. Okay, yeah, sure, nine p M. That says Jay, nine p M. Okay, e.
Speaker 2: D T.
Speaker 1: It's not eat some standard, it's some daylight right, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: He never actually looks at his messages. I don't even know why. He asked questions through it sound like him, it looks at it, it's gonna be days and days, and then David sees his message it's great. So there was another false flag that happened. I don't know if anybody was paying attention to that, but we'll get into that in a minute. Anyway, this this was the Reawakened Tour. Trying to think who else was there that would what was the other chick she's she was also a dirty D trick done dirt cheap chick, not cheap trick, cheap dirty d trick, done dirt cheap as in D for D trick. I can't remember her name, but she was there. I talked to her a little bit. She was cool. But all these people are feelonies. I'm not sure I'm like to one extent or another. They're just playing their part and walking around like bumping morons, and everybody is so full. A lot of them are very full of themselves, and actually they're they're just they're just grifting scammers like every when I went to the Red Pill lex Bo, I got disillusioned horribly. The only two people that I talked to really were the only two people that were normal and real and one of those people was doctor Manzo, who's awesome. I met him in Salt Lake City and Scott Sharrah and everybody else like could have you know what they call that when they say, uh, like I could just as soon as throwing you out the window or something like that. Is that how it goes the old saying maybe that's what only Italians say because it's violent. I think it's just as soon as throwing out Yeah, so it was. It was kind of just point and so was that reawakened to her. But she was up on there and she had reinvented her entire history because remember back when she was acting like a lunatic and you know, nobody really paid attention or you know, there was no no emphasis on the fact that she was a spy Jew pretending to be a white trash woman on TV and being miserable and making teaching other people, other low intellect people how to behave So I guarantee you, by and large, low income families were treated worse after Roseanne because people are like, fucking there their sheep, but I mean sheep. They're impressionable at any age, and they follow what they think is cool because they think that's what people expected them because they're that dumb like they care, like why would you care what society was? But I could tell because of the level of intellect when people were talking about their family to me or to somebody and I'm in the in their presence, it's like they're always doing it with like this dismissal dismiss dismissive attitude or this like you know, like they're disgusted or overwhelmed or just you know, over it all together with their family. And I'm like, you're disgusting. You're doing that because you're playing a role. You're you're you're LARPing your own fucking life and you're and your role model is people are people like Roseanne who everybody in that show is miserable. They're all they're all, you know, have absolutely they don't. They don't appreciate each other in that family, and they're always insulting each other. That's the Jewish way, and they are teaching you to do that to yourself. The greatest subversive acts occur when when the Europeans do it to each other. And she is a big piece of shit and she was launching her podcast because they're they're pulling her out of the mothballs. At the time, this was like a couple of years ago. That's Trump hadn't made it into the office yet. The Reawakened tour was like the propaganda mill Christian Zionists intoctornation cap for Trump supporters. And I was there as media. But she was discussing at stage, and she had reinvented her history. So now all of a sudden, she's not She's not abused anymore. Now she was raised by she was raised in a home with a bunch of Holocaust survivors. I was like, wow, so she was raised by unicorns, because that doesn't doesn't exist.
Speaker 6: You're gonna begging the Jews to help you down on your knees and repent, like Kanye.
Speaker 1: I really hope somebody takes care of her for her fucking mouth here, like takes care of her, you know what I mean. I don't mean put a soft pillow under her head unless it's already after they've you know, I've heard the inside of the cast gets kind of cushy.
Speaker 6: A west motherfucker, keep it up. Are you gonna go against the God of Abraham.
Speaker 1: Go against the God of Abraham, so Satan. She's talking about Saturn Sabo or the demiurge a ka yahweh. Don't think that's that's not your God's name. By the way, it's bullshit. If you're following that, then you're wrong.
Speaker 6: You're gonna ship talk the god of the Torah. Keep it up, Mother God.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 6: We'll see what happens when you try to overshow the constitution of the United States.
Speaker 1: The reason who's who's doing that besides the Jews, dude, I mean the gas lighting and the and the and the projection. Look at her face, look at her fat discussing body, slutch down like she's freaking Tony Montana, like she's like she's she's she's talk telling to you, nko. You know what I mean. It's like, what is this stupid? Cigarettes said? She smoke on her set. That's disgusting too. People smoke inside make me disgusted.
Speaker 6: The public of the United States of America. You talked about that saying it ain't good.
Speaker 1: It's like they it's like she went to the groomers and they they get a very nice uh gig or hair to on a fucking poodle or something, right like a dog has with with a perm Like, what the hell? What was the purpose and point of that? That's like, that's like putting, you know, breast in plants and something like what do you call it? What's her name? Hold on the why can't I think Nancy Pelosi. It's like it's kind of a waste, right, like those parts aren't necessary. You're you're wasting parts. Now, don't do that, and.
Speaker 6: Then we got to have some Catholic theology to replace it. You can kiss my motherfucking rich Jew American ass motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You know, she said rich Jew. She wants everybody to hate her. She didn't have to say all that. I hated already because I know she's a piece of ship.
Speaker 7: I saw Roseanne Barr. Rosanne Barr said he's gonna be on his knees begging the Jews. Rosanne Bar, you need to be putting your your fucking place.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're I think this was just made and again, I think this whole thing is made for us to be distracted by both of them. This is I honestly think that all these arguments that we see are fake arguments. They're fake bullshit fucking conversations to get people riled up to get her emotionally invested in it. As much as I hate her, I think he's just as bad. This is the guy who said it was absolutely one percent, Tyler, Tyler Dirdan. Yeah, Tyler Robinson. And you're a fucking idiot if you think Israel had anything to do with Charlie Kerrech. That's what he said. That's what he said. How do you how do you how do you backpedal that one? How do you? How do you reel that one back? In this? This is the stolen lover here. Let's not forget who these people are. This guy had a boner for Laura Lumer when she was still blondehead, before she turned into the you know Jigsaw dude from the Saw movies. I want to play a.
Speaker 7: Game tier news flash, you're you're a guest here. This isn't a Jewish country. This is a Christian country. This country was not founded by Jews. Jews didn't write the constitution right.
Speaker 1: All they did is bring into a bunch of slaves and run all the freaking industries that had to do with farming because they didn't want to lift the finger themselves, so of course they had to bring their workforce with them.
Speaker 7: Jews didn't write the declaration, Jews didn't fight it.
Speaker 1: No, no, And actually Benjamin Franklin pretty much was saying, you know, if we don't write it and fuck the Jews, we're gonna be fucked later. And like, we can't do that. Benjamin Rush Rush said, if we don't put medical freedom into the Constitution, we're going to be fucked too. And they didn't do that either, because there was a little bit of an element here, even that far back, that was either oblivious or allowing for weaknesses to be woven into the fabric of the Constitution so it could be manipulated with Legallyese later on.
Speaker 7: In the American Revolutionary War, Europeans did it, Christians did it. You're aghast. You need to be put in your place, bitch, you disgusting fat bit. No one is going to be begging Jews for anything, because Americans would rather die on their feet than live on their knees begging down.
Speaker 1: And now here's the thing, though, if we want to see all this shit, let's not let them create and get online for one hundred percent capacity. All these data centers and all these drones and all these other things that cushion them from ever being because they're cowards. They're weaslely cowards. They'll send other people out to fight their battles, as they've done with us, to fight all of their battles from the time they had us murdering each other with a civil war, to the First and Second War, to Vietnam and and all these things were helping to spread communism in the fight of communism, which is helping us spread the Jews stronghold, the Jewish banking stronghold over the world and steal vital resource and drug manufacturing facilities and crops in the process to support Israel, which is a pet project of the infiltrators that own this place America. So if we're gonna say all this, let's not let them put all of these other barriers in between us and them. But they're they're digging their moat. The only we're not going to be winning as a notch on the board for our side if we break one of their goddamn toys, meaning a drone or a robotic dog, that's not winning. That's that's not advancing because they can manufacture the shit faster than we can destroy it, and us killing each other, any other us fighting against anybody else even and I'm look, they've wharped the minds and incentivized the biggest degendants on a planet and turn them against the Europeans, who everybody should be thankful and grateful to for having created civilization and made their lives as easy as they have. But since they've turned everybody against us. Yes, those are other obstacles that but that still cushions them. If we're going to talk about doing anything, we need to make sure that we're scoring on the other side of the net, meaning we know who in what industry these people reside and pull strings on, pull levers of the levers of the of the the machine of governing, finance, education, all that shit, medicine. They need to feel the pain. They need to feel the pressure. They need to feel the pain, bank of international sentiments, the IMF, the Rothschilds in general, the Rockefellers in general, all of their relatives. They need to be fleeing. They need to be in fear. They need to be instead of being in the oppositional you know, aggret you offense mode, they need to be in defense. Okay, they have to be running. They can't be. They can't be on the attack all the time. Palent here and all this shit. Once that's settled, once they have you know, threassessed and kill this for us, which they probably already do. But once they start implementing that, and there's a giant perium here and Trump has you know, the audacity to close down everything once again and also enforce anti Semitism laws and just round up people, we're fucked. We can't wait for all that to start happening first and then us decide to just to do something they've already They've already fired the first shot one thousand fucking times, Okay, the very less and like I said in last video and a couple of times before that, the reason why. And hey, look, even if it's a plot device, most people who are watching this probably believe in a little bit are too afraid not to believe in it. So let's just go with that. Okay. If Jeseus was a dude, he didn't. He wasn't born in a European area of the world. He was born where he needed to intervene. We didn't have the problem. We weren't fucking up, We weren't the cult of Saturn. We weren't going against the benevolent Creator by our very existence and our actions. Okay, we weren't the ones fucking round with black magic and conjuring and child sacrifice. No, it was a particular group that was doing that. So that's where he this is where he appears, this is where he's born out of. To address the problem, he gave them message, Hey, listen, this is your last chance. You're either gonna change your ways. But that's that. And their response was torture and murder that guy. They killed the messenger. Okay, well that was our que because the response was duly noted that it was time to take matters into our hands because they had their last chance. They had they had their intervention, they had their ultimatum. They rejected it and violently. Okay, our turn to respond, and we haven't. We've waited around for two thousand years and this is this is what we got for it. So enough is a fuck enough And I would love to get into the deeper story of this, this serpent Wolf cult of the British eeda, the Saturn cult that we're talking about here, and how Rome and how other Europeans have been part of this cult. That's why Judaism itself is just a shield. It's just a word for this cult. And my femasonry allows the non Jewish element of it to kind of also be an integral part and flourish and be in high places and have a little bit of anonymity. The Royal Society was part of that. Darwinism was effectively a part of this eugenics Jewish Saturn cult initiative to kill everyone and bring about what the learning Kabbala demanded, which is accelerationist eschatology, a belief in what they determined is going to be the end of the world and how they can bring their demiurge here. Well, they're doing that with technology. They're doing that with what the true AI is, not this fake AI that they have for consumer grade, instead of having to do complex sorcery in order to invoke and conjure and bring about and you know, bring the dibik or the disembodied evil spirit into them, and they do so voluntarily electively. Trump has also done this, by the way, with whatever Dibbick was in Schneerson, which is probably just all one entity. It's all probably just Satan slash Saturn slash Kronos. So if you understand that they have to have material bodies in order to effectively do things in this realm, then how hard is it to understand that the benevolent Creator created you to be his soldiers with a purpose to prevent this evil on this battlefield that we call the material Earth or the reality. So if we're waiting for a miracle and we don't realize that we were sent to be that miracle, then we're failing. If we're winning for something that we got this impression that somebody's going to come from this guy, and it's like no, Each and every one of us who understands has empathy, compassion and love for others. That means you have a connection to something higher. You have an intuition, you have a nosis to know that there is a benevent creator. A's a god there. He's empowering you. He's communicating with you not by words but by thought, and that is you. Your mission is to protect the innocent here and to make sure justice prevails and that people can live without being harassed, tortured, tormented, suppressed, oppressed. You know, the spirit of mankind needs to thrive. That's when more of a benevolent creator can be felt in this world, not through faulse scarcity and finance and all this little bullshit, all this artificial shit that's been introduced into our world. They are the epitome of evil in everything that they do. Regardless if you consider them the actual quote unquote Jews, which are at least Caldi Semites, which are mostly a cross breed between arab and why am I getting copyrights? Hell, that's all that. Fuck your people whatever. They're trying to scream over everything that I put up on YouTube. They're trying to slap down and they're using stupid excuses for anyway, Let's continue to watch this.
Speaker 7: Anybody, she goes, you're messing with the God of Abraham. You're messing with God. His name is Jesus Christ. That's what you're messing with.
Speaker 1: That's not what I would even because see that's another stupid response though, because now it's just my belief is better than your belief. No, you don't need to. You don't need to go into another your own hallucination to fight a different hallucination. That's not necessary. They are evil, they do evil. You don't need to fabricate an imaginary friend whom you've never met, regardless if he was real or not, he's not here. You don't talk to him. Nobody fucking does. You have the inner understanding, the gnosis that there's right and there's wrong, the intuition to understand the difference. And when you have evil praying a pound good and you're sitting around waiting for some miracle to come, then you're fucking up. You're part of the evil. You participating in evil by doing nothing. Okay, Now, if you understand that you're here for the very purpose of protecting good, and you act and I mean act, I don't mean run your mouth, which is it's a part of it, but it's not the whole thing, because any little bitch can run their mouth when they feel safe and secure behind a desk. I mean act. I mean you're in your own life and your real life when you are encountering evil, that you react. You act when necessary to protect others, doesn't matter if they're worth it or not. The purpose here is that anytime evil weirds its head, it needs to be shown that we're not going to tolerate it. Most of the time, you won't. You won't be appreciated for doing it. It'll be quite the opposite. But you don't need to go into your own hallucination about Jesus. It's not necessary, and it takes away from the In my opinion, it's deliberately taking away from the because it's still divisive. Not everybody's gonna be able to jive with that. I don't, and I was one. I was raised Catholic and Christian, and I think it's a bunch of bullshit. You can take whatever you want from the stories, but the book itself is bullshit. It's oh yeah, these assholes who wrote it are still the same fucking people who lie about everything. Do I really need to? And and all, by the way, they're not my race, they're not my culture, so why the fuck is it my religion. We had a religion that they stole from. We were already monotheistic, We venerated the sun. We were we believed in a benevolent creator. That all those concepts, including marriage and monogamy, all came from our Gothic ancestors, all of it, did They would They co opted that so that they could fabricate some sort of morality that they never had. While they continued to practice their evil. So sorry, I'm not taking sloppy seconds. I'm going to go back to the original source. And that original source doesn't require Jesus to even be around, because if you look at the EDA, there was no original sin and none of that shit even matters. We were all capable of doing the work, and if we don't, then we failed. I don't care about the guy right now. Candice o Wins backs Elon Musk. So these all three of these people are pieces of shit that you should and be trusting for anything. And the circle jerk of confusion and nonsense. I can't stand how fucking retarded this bitch looks. It drives me nuts. Candice Owins backs Elon Musk when he calls Nick Flint is a fed. Okay, well that's funny because they all are in this. They're all agent provocateurs or controlled opposition, every fucking one of them. Canda so Wins, I'm not an Elon fan, but he is telling you guys the truth about Nick. He works with FEDS and was working with them on January six. No way to deny that. What does ratio mean is that? What does that fucking mean? Who cares? Wines responds with one word ratio with ad minutes as replace or pass Elon's likes on Elon's own platform from prompting must to hide Flint as comment from the thread one point seven million views. This is how this is right. It's like, why are we paying attention to other people's comments and commentary anyway? There's a force killing us all, and we're trying to pick camps and hang out with the cool kids or the popular kids. Why are they popular because Jews made them popular and they're feeding you the heroes that they want you to have. Yeah, Elon Kong, isn't someone have fed That's hilarious. Spoilers, They all are exactly. Candice has just upset she married them, not that fuck whatever. There you have it, agents calling each other agents is what I said. Now here's something that we should watch.
Speaker 3: These were the last words of some of the Nazis convicted at you.
Speaker 1: Mean national socialists, asked fucker.
Speaker 3: Berg on the night of the sixteenth of October nineteen forty six in the Gymnasium of Nuremberg Prisons, and ten of the main leaders of the Third Reiche convicted in the main trial of the International Military Tribunal were executed by hanging. The following are some of the most interesting statements made before their executions. Wilhelm Kitle, chief of the High Command of the Armed Force High r. V.
Speaker 1: Keitel, I mean.
Speaker 3: And convicted on all four counts.
Speaker 1: To find a nice outfit like that? Where do you get one of those? I want the whole outfit. I felt like a little septaries down in a sand. I want that to give me everything.
Speaker 3: And in the imt Charter, said in a firm voice as he reached the scaffold, I call on God Almighty to have mercy on the German people.
Speaker 1: Oh but they were atheists, everybody, remember they regardless people. Even though I said Gods with us, I mean granted that was prior to the National Socialists. Was a under that was like their motto. In the eighteen fifties.
Speaker 3: More than two two million German soldiers went to their death for the fatherland before me. I follow now my sons all for Germany. Yoakim von Ribentrop Reich foreign minister, also convicted on all four counts. Like Kitel, was the first to be executed. In a calm voice, he declared, God protect Germany, God have mercy on my soul. My last wish is that German unity be maintained, that understanding between East and West will come about, and that there will be peace in the world. Arthur seisinquat Reich Commissioner for the occupied Territories of the Netherlands, and also convicted on all four counts, was the last to be executed. His last words, spoken softly but intensely, were I hope that this execution will be the last act in the tragedy of the Second World War, and that the lesson learned from this World War will be that peace and understanding must exist between peoples I believe in Germany.
Speaker 1: Finally, Julius, there was no evidence of their guilt. Evidence was did not, confessions later retracted or obtained via torture. Yes, crushing their balls exactly. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 3: Dreicher gall Lighter of Franconia, an editor of the anti Semitic weekly desh Derma, was convicted only of conspiracy.
Speaker 1: And so so who's calling the paper anti Semitic? Okay, Listen, if there's a threat of force that's constantly hostile, that's attempting to coerce uh radicalize others in their into in their in their cause and destroy the fabric of your country and the morality and you know, institute perversions and chaos into your society. And they all happen to be Let's let's just say whoever that is? How is it bad to be in a resistant or hostile against the hostiles? You're trying to maintain in natural balance and order and they're trying to destroy it and flip it upside down and turn everything inverted. Now they just also also all happen to be Jews and Bolshevik Jews. Oh fucking well, that's not You didn't do that. They did that. You didn't make them that they did. You also didn't make their religion about supremacy and about destroying everybody else on the planet, or write a bullshit history that would brainwash and inform all of them in their cult from then on forward that they were somehow better than everyone else. They were chosen because they're they're the chosen by the fucking Satan, and that is their mission to destroy all that's good in the world. Why am I here seeing all this? It's like there was nothing going on my phone. Now this thing won't stop buzzing. I'm going to throw it across the fucking room in a second.
Speaker 3: Anyway, crimes against humanity. However, he was at the same time the most defiant of all. In his last words, he had to be pushed up the stairs, and as he stepped onto the platform, he shouted loudly, pyle hitlers. He then looked at the witnesses and exclaimed puremfest nineteen forty six, an ironic reference to the Jewish holiday of Purim, in which, according.
Speaker 1: To the Purim, exactly right, does bullshit lie in the Book of Vester that probably never actually happened, but that their Jewish fantasies are always about getting the one up on the gooy or the nations. So the whole bullshit about Mordecai and Essa're having a sexy booty like you know, that would be like Trump or something like that. Being enticed by Shapiro's sister couldn't give that up, so he decided to let there be a kill crazy rampage by Jews against anybody they decided they wanted to exact the revenge on for no given reason whatsoever, because they were quote unquote they were, but with that word they were friendlies of Haman, whose plot was to stop the Jewish infiltration and destruction of the very place that they were talking about, like a hocus, gives up the fucking territory basically because he's getting the booty. It's it's so stupid, like, yes, there actually is a plot against your power, that's going to challenge your power. And he says, do I have permission to hang these people? And then they end up using the gallows on them. Isn't that interesting that he would happen to mention that hear him before he's about to be hung. Haman and his ten sons were hung and then and there was about a forty to eighty thousand. So they say, kill crazy rampage like a giant purim or puer, I mean a giant purge. If you want to use purge instead of purium, it's probably better. It's probably gonna give you a better idea of what it means. It's like a Saturnalia for these fucks, and it's going to happen again through the use of palet there it's already happening in Gaza. That's a purim and they've already given Kanessa that already gave themselves permission to kill the rest of the Palestinians. They decided that, you know, in a group of people that aren't going to be arguing against that very thing. They even were wearing, guys, they were wearing gold ribbons that were nooses on their lapels, on their on their jacket collar or whatever. Not lapel. I think lapel's a back end, right, whenever the fuck this is, I don't know what the hell that is, but they were they were all wearing those disgustingly uh what they call it. It's like a sigil, right, a wicked evil sin juel a news. How morbid and dark, dark mockery is that? And that still ties into Purium and the Book of Esther. Bullshit to the Book of Esther.
Speaker 3: Hayman and his ten sons were hanged, alluding to the fact that the ten Nazis executed that night were a Purim gift to the Jews.
Speaker 1: Yes, ten, ten and ten. Isn't that interesting? They having to be the same amount of people, and that was doing that they're doing the pyrum.
Speaker 3: These were.
Speaker 1: And I've said this, I've said this many many, many many months ago. That very thing I found it was very interesting to have come across that. I put that idea together and then lo and behold. There it is a young German Lufoff soldier named Joseph Ratzinger. Nice later on was put, see, my theory is way different than what most people have of him because they hate because people are so stupid, they don't understand what Germany was about, and they're like, well, why was he why was he like you know, de throne basically as a pope, he must have been into that child fucking or something. I'm like, or he wasn't, and that was fucking up their game. So they put him on house arrest and found a replacement because he wasn't. He wasn't like them. There could have been that as well. Just because a guy looked a little creepy doesn't mean he was. You know what I mean, you can old people can have that look. It's deterioration of cellular structure in your body you get old. He looked creepy, he kind of looked like a little nusferatu, like like a pudgy nos feratu, But doesn't mean he was. And I think I think what I think they basically projected their sins that they the church is known for onto him unfairly. And the reason why everybody because people are fucking retarded, and they already presuppose or assume or had the preconceived notion that German meant bad. So they're once again demonizing the wrong people. In my opinion, nineteen forty three, he was a nice young hitler. Youth gotta love it. How was I just looking at it? Just popped up?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 8: Look at y'all protest at the guard store.
Speaker 1: Look with under boys.
Speaker 9: An that black mold with the fan bloyd the MOULDI water all over your shitrench and nailed.
Speaker 8: The mold water.
Speaker 2: Now that's bad.
Speaker 10: But the whole grocery store situation is so much worse than what people realize. Obviously, you saw mold, and while that example is most likely a branch management issue, it's not uncommon. Grocery store specifically, the refrigerated and produce sections are breeding grounds from old because they have to keep high humidity levels to keep things like plants from wilting and cheese from drying out. Not to mention that this being spread all over the produce isn't just water. It's most likely Produce Max.
Speaker 1: What uncovered unpackaged cheese do you still see in store? What the fuck did he mean by that? And cheese cheese from drying out? This isn't Italy. They don't have big, huge round balls of freaking parmesan that they have wax, you know, encased in it. They don't have it encase in wax. Every guy, I finally split it out right, like, what the hell is he talking about? With the cheese part which contains chlorine?
Speaker 10: Over ten thousand stores across the US are missing the stuff across produce and while it's deemed a safe, the CDC only allows four parts per million of chlorine in our drinking water, and Produce Max contains six thousand parts per million. Besides, when most people not knowing this, there's so much more happening behind the scenes. Produce like apples are coated with Bill Gates funded appeal piser. The pharmaceutical company has infiltrated ninety percent of the cheese or getting food still contains a long list of pesticides.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, you said they infiltrated the trees the cheese with what can you explain what you're talking about? You said they infiltrated the cheese, Pfiser, bad cheese. What did they do to it? Fucking explain it.
Speaker 10: I have to say. And for everything else of it doesn't already contain GMO corner, so it's bioengineering at this point, I wouldn't put it past anyone that our meat is being injected with stuff that we don't want.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not even that. First of all, what do you mean you wouldn't put it bat no shit, because this is vaccines in your beef. Costco suppier Harris ranch sparks. Consumer backlash over animal vaccination practices, regardless if they are given steroids rBST and all that crap hormones if they call them, or if they're antibiotic free or not, has absolutely nothing to do with veterinary shots. Veterinary shots would be like forced MMR months, measles rebella, like the things that they get to your children. Animals have their own set and you will be shut down and your livestock would be deemed unsafe if they don't get the poison at first. This is the Jewish hand at work. This is the Rothschild's of Rocketfellers, long stemming bullshit that's derived from the faults and fraudulent, evil, wicked lie of germ theory. Okay, this idea of this concept of virus in the first place, and how there's no fucking way so it doesn't happen that way. It doesn't happen that way period. And for them to utilize that for to pasteurize raw milk to destroy the nutrient benefits of that for all people. That was a Rothschild specific Rothschilds had specifically made it there. They they made open statements themselves directly about how they were concerned about raw milk and all this other It was all bullshit. It was because it was keeping the goy too fucking healthy. And then the vaccines a way to inject poison into the into them and and teach and let them think that that they're helping them, And so was born the fucking allopathic bullshit modern medicine, awfully modern. Who's that guy?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 10: I know people get their feathers ruffled when they hear all of this, But I don't show this to make you fear food. I share it so that you're aware.
Speaker 1: I don't care about your life.
Speaker 2: Sean, Why do you have he's my hero? Really bad guy. He's a traveler, he's a pedophile. No, he's not.
Speaker 11: He's a chef. Jeffrey Epstein, this is Anthony Bourdaine. No, Jeff, I think I would know who Anthony Bourdain is.
Speaker 2: Parts on them. This is literally the same guy. Bro, it's not.
Speaker 1: Even closed, But you're serious.
Speaker 2: Did you even get that poster? I had it printed at FedEx. The guy was like, that's sick.
Speaker 8: Sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sick.
Speaker 8: No, sick.
Speaker 11: Like he's a pedophile. He's not stopped saying that. You know he killed himself. Well, a lot of people disagree. You're saying that's contested.
Speaker 8: Have you ever had anyone like come in here and talk about this.
Speaker 11: I had a girl over here the other day and I'm still waiting to hear back from her.
Speaker 2: And she said, oh, you like him? And I was like, yeah, I think a lot of people do. She probably likes Bobby Flay Moore. Watch this?
Speaker 10: How long have you been sexually attracted to underage minor?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen this episode? Is this a deleted seedy? No, this is Jeffrey IPPs. It's Anthony Bourdain. Obviously. How do you not know who this guy is? I even had this T shirt.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I wore this to my nephew's birthday party.
Speaker 2: Look number one travel partner Jean water or Lust Wait is it signed? Yeah? Yeah, I met in the twenty seventeen Pretty cool, right? Where did you meet him? Florida, Palm Beach. He left a message on the back too, you want to see it? See you on the plane. Why would he see you on the plane? We both like to travel. This is Jeffrey Epstein, isn't it? It is? Yeah? Well, at least I still have my frame photo of Chris Parley. It's John wayn mcgacy, John, Why do you have this?
Speaker 1: Good times? On September.
Speaker 12: By September eleventh, literally the next morning, there were t shirts for sale, like can we send it that for a second. A man was assassinated at a college campus during a public event, and before most people even process what happened, there was a fully operational online store selling commemorative merchandise less than twenty four hours later, Turning Point USA, the organization he found it launched at least six different T shirt designs within a first few days, all priced at thirty five dollars.
Speaker 13: One had a drawing of Kirk a T.
Speaker 1: Shirt for thirty five dollars is insane to me. You can get them the Guild Dan ones at Michael's for like four dollars three dollars, and you can put it whatever stupid thing you want on it. You can screenprint yourself, you can do iron nonds. I mean, you don't need to spend thirty five dollars for anybody's shirt. You should know that it's a donation to something. If you're spending that much, or you're giving all your moody to like T Spring, and the person who's actually selling the shirts is getting like two bucks off of each shirt. That's literally what Happens's why I don't I don't have one of those things because I could get something set up with Gelato and I can make them cheaper for people. But I can't bring myself to charge somebody twenty five dollars for a fucking T shirt. It just and that they're selling him for thirty five. And I'm sure they have a greater way of doing things that are better than T Spring, So they're making a shit ton more and we have the volume that they could purchase that the prints at they could definitely get a much better deal, So they're just being scumback to demonic people. But let me just remind people, let's see what's going on. FDJ is still inert. Let's see what's going on over on this new thing. Nothing. Oh look hello, okay, cool, we got some peeps, I guess. Let's see. Still no followers. All right, this is our first time on party. I just found it, so I said, what the hell, let's give it a shot. And what else we got going on here? So just remember my hot Sauce thing here food Star. I am attempting to because I needed a new piece of equipment. So the going plan here is that as soon as I can raise about nine hundred, I can grab one last piece of equipment that I'm gonna be for doing stuff. It's not necessary to support the show, but if you want to give somego dot com forward slash Ballbusters, I think it's actually in the description, let me take a look. Or you can just get something from the Hot Sauce Door, which is completely fine too. Or you can sign up as a member for Doctor Glynne's membership and that helps out the show too. All these things help, and at least that way it gives you something back, like if you just get your ninety essential nuts, which you freaking need anyway, then that helps out the show. I see archangels up in here, so let me. I'll adjust to you guys and see what you guys are talking about in a second. But everybody followed a Twitter account x dot com. I changed it. I threw away a three hundred plus account and started all over with Christo's cast because I felt like it. I have seventeen whole followers now, and one hundred and fifteen people hit up the Bro shows. One for having like seventeen followers, that's a pretty big deal. That's awesome. I need to make more Bro shows just because they're fun. Yes they are. I get to talk about whatever I want and it can be a little bit less intense, which is nice. All right. So Gibson goes right there at PayPal dot Emmy's right there, buy me a coffees right there by the way. Tomorrow we have doctor Glidden on. If you have questions for him and you can't be there for the show, you can click this link and ask your question that way and it would help this show. Okay, that would help. Or you can ask the question in the comment section, or you can call in sixe nine four three one zero three three four tomorrow during the broadcast with Doctor Glidden. But you should ask your questions. We were asking questions last time about the ninetieth central nutrients and why people actually have low tests and low other issues when they're trying to work out, because when you work out, you burn through more nutrients anyway, So people get the false impression that they have a genetic disposition or they're getting too old, when they just don't understand that they're depleting their body and have for years and have these long standing deficiencies, and then they are incorrectly assigning it to age and other things, or I need TRT, I need HRT, I need to be on a cycle of steroids, and then they end up fucking themselves up for life because now they're dependent on an injection from the system of the oivase for the rest of our goddamn lives, just like you would need insulin. And I don't even know if that's true one hundred percent, but you would think, you know, just like you would need insulin for and be depending on as system that can provide that and die if you didn't have it the same thing caing to happen with HRT and TRT, So why would you ever get on a cycle in the first place. There's people that are not even going they haven't gone through their teams yet, like they're fourteen and fifteen, they're starting on steroids. So we went through the whole thing and how it's like, just make sure you have your nine essentials in first, and you're not eating the bad foods and you know, environmental factors, microplastics, all that shit aside. If you got your ninety A central nutrients in you and you are not eating the twelve bad foods, and you're not eating the grease from these synthetic oils and you know seed oils and those other shit. If you're not doing all of that stuff that's bad, then your body is gonna be able to adjust to not constantly having to fight off the bombardment that you're causing it, the inflammation that you're causing it. It can then assign that energy to other things to help make your system stronger, and then other things will regulate back into natural levels, and you can also pick up some of the other stuff, like the supports for that destoptional support and stuff like that that's overrun the site right here, and you'll see down below like these are the three here you saw this kyler Oyle hopeful multivitor in full vocuumic. Those three you need, and then you scroll down to you get the that I passed the the United click load more school again. You just see women's radiant strength right there, and then testatnone for men's right there. There's a living of support right there, and women's feminine balance is the other one right there men and women's estrogen balance. And then this is the fourth thing that you need for the ninety essentels right there. Now, let me see what you guys are saying. But yeah, support the show because it's what I need to actually is, here's the thing. I need a camera that I can shoot video and photo on. And the camera that I have right now for whatever reason, the ISO, remember what I do. It's not making it. It's too dark. I don't know what's wrong with it. I don't know how to fix it. But I need to do the cookbook. And I also want it for other filming outside of just being you know, doing doing the live stream like the grow pro is great. You're already doing stuff with the go pro put in bad lighting situations, go pro doesn't cut it because it's very light sensitive. You have to have like a bright environment for it to work. So I do I do need something a little bit different. The camera I have is a Mark two seventy or something like that. I thought that'd be great, But the lenses. I don't know if it's because of this old camera or if it's just because I don't know how to use it. But I can't get the color, I can't get the brightness to come out of it, and that the ISO doesn't seem to be helping. So dest case scenario is besides, I need something that's gonna shoot a little bit better than nineteen eighty ten EDP. I need something that's a little bit that once you degrade it through the process of taking it from like if it starts off two K or four K, then yeah. So honestly, I probably need like two thousand for the camera, but nine hundred would be helpful. Let's say what he's saying here, Let's get over here. Angel I gotta get out with what's his name here? In second? All right, what's up? Erican? Angel I despise Roseanne. Rosanne's a dumb bitch jew correct who's this? Kay and Christ Productions? He but missed Vick's show, like come back and check it and down it was coming with some great stuff, all right. So after I get done with with with Davis, I might come back on because I wanted to show another Paul Miller interview I found or documentary too. We need got me owns more than ever now exactly seen that video, and there's also more that I wanted to talk about with what's his name. I just haven't been able to get to the bottom of it yet. Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts, even when I show receipts and ship yeah yeah on shit food and nutrition, Yeah right right, because there the my doctor never said that. Yeah no, ship, your doctor never said. They're also murdering you. And you don't get it. You don't understand what system you live in. It's like, okay, cool, well then you're a cog in the machine. Have a good day. The problem is when they have children and they're they're sending them down the freaking slaughter house you know, ramp too. Yeah, he says, let them die, bro, they're dead and just don't know it yet I gave up trying to help anyone else see, and honestly, I feel fine about it at this point. I got you there. Eugenics is a wonderful thing. Wife, words me some of your sauce. I'll get it more as well. Cool. I'm still working on a little bit of the orders. We had to do that thing with the dentist.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow I'm gonna be hitting it hard again and finishing. I printed rust of the orders, but I got to actually make them now, and it'll go. It'll go quick. I had to get a hopefully Rebecca and run and get the Rember to get the maple syrup by need for the bacon one. I forgot the grab it yesterday, all right. So at seven o'clock now I'm supposed to be on with Davis. So let the they go ahead, and I just want to see if I can quickly on.
Speaker 12: This threes in a Bible verse. Another showed his family walking hand in hand with a literal halo photoshopped over his head, and then there was one that said well done, good and faithful servant, with his birthdate and death years like a tombstone.
Speaker 1: And they had it literally like minutes after he was dead. It's like they already had their freaking merch shop open.
Speaker 12: Another said, this is our turning point, which I'm sorry, but turning his death into a slogan.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that was probably the reason why they named it that in the first place. Unbeknownst to look, he got paid money, shit tons of money from foreign sources who probably picked the name. And the turning point, like the turning point in the revolution was Battle Saratoga, like the turning point in America right now, turning point Usa, the turning point in America where they the fucking syop has embedded itself deeply and Erica Kirk is out doing her fucking campaign trail. That's what they're talking about. What comes a turning point? This is the jew run fucking nation.
Speaker 13: Some moments do not need merch.
Speaker 12: This and the fondling of JD Vance's had our two of those moments, if you ask me. And this wasn't some sloppy rush job. These were professionally designed products, product descriptions were written, everything ready to go, which means people saw this and moved quickly to capitalize on it. Then they held his memorial service, you know, at State Farm Stadium, which is the place where the Arizona Cardinals played football.
Speaker 13: It holds seventy three thousand.
Speaker 12: People or megas. They had Donald Trump Jada advance all there. Over two hundred and seventy seven thousand devices were connected through geotagging and it was a rally.
Speaker 1: And at this.
Speaker 12: Rally memorial, which again happened less than two weeks after he died, people were already wearing the merch The shirts had been designed, products shipped, delivered in under eleven days. The logistics are alone are horrifying. And then the memorial the turning point. USA announced because of overwhelming support, merchandise orders could take up to twelve weeks to sh twelve weeks, that's how high the demand was. They were overwhelmed with orders that they had a three month backlog for content.
Speaker 1: This is This is an addition to the one hundred and forty million dollars that they received after his death. Erica Kirk has been the recipient of him. But I'm granted. This is the way the two things run is they give you things, but they tell you also what to do with the money and what to invest in, and when they call upon you to do so, the other Jews have to then invest their what they've earned into the cause into the agenda in whatever various ways they're directed to do so. But if he turned down one hundred and fifty million, they've already made more than that back is the point text.
Speaker 12: That's the kind of shipping delight you see when Taylor Swift albums Drata, not when somebody gets murdered. They ran ads and knew exactly who these people they were advertising to were. People who followed conservative pages, people who had previously bought political merchandise, people who were likely to be emotionally vulnerable about Kirk's deaf This is death.
Speaker 13: Became a product launched really quick.
Speaker 12: When your memorial has a twelve week shipping backlog, why does it feel more like a capsule drop than a funeral. Probably came, maybe, I don't know, from a genuine place of wanting more money for themselves and to enrich their life so they can docctrinate kids. He's seeing promotional materials that to me look like a Coachella line on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, also, never mind, never mind, I was gonna say, these are the same people who's Erica Kirk is also Oh, here's another one. We'll see if we can get through that one. But she's she's seen talking about how could anybody hate the Jewish people. It's like, these are the same people that just said that that lady from that hangs out with Elmo is an anti semit because she had a child on there that had a missing leg, because you blew up this little girl from Gaza. But that and it's bad to show reality. You better not to be showing reality. How can anybody hate them? How could they not hate them?
Speaker 13: Welcome back to JTV News. Our FBI still thinks it's Tyler Robinson Gosh. I freaking love Israel.
Speaker 1: They're always by.
Speaker 13: Chloe and Michael. Good morning. We're here outside Utah.
Speaker 1: Right, And here's the thing, and the one I've been trying to get down to is Nick Fuentez. I have it on this list. Nick Falente is saying, you're a fucking idiot if you think Israel killed Charlie Kirk or that they had anything to do with whether it regardless if it was real or no, it isn't real. And then they talk about Ian Carroll in here. Ian Carroll is a bigger piece of shit than Nick Fuentes. Why do you think Candice Owan's brought him onto her show? Because they're they are feeding you what they want you to consume. You gotta fucking reject it and stab the fork in their fucking eyeball. Forget it. We're getting a prison slop and we should be flipping our fucking tables or or are trays and going and and and also you know what do they call that when you have a riot? Prison riot? On the on on our corrections officers here, the the CEOs need to get stabbed in the eye with the fucking forks. Enough is enough?
Speaker 12: A Valley University where they literally paved over the scene the following Sunday. If this were a normal crime scene, these people would have been prosecuted for tampering with evidence.
Speaker 13: Good things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's not forget the fact that they also look like a goddamn me, Nora, and that you're in you're in Utah. Mormons are more Zionists than fucking Zionists. For Christ's sake. You know the history of them. You know how free Masonic they are, which means they're luring cablalists.
Speaker 13: Yes, most people are triple boosted. We want to make sure there's literally no evidence left over.
Speaker 1: Guys, isn't this illegal?
Speaker 10: Yeah, apparently doing construction on the Sabbath day in Utah is actually totally normal.
Speaker 12: Right, and let's say forget that Charlie had a superman like that, Well, let's get a demonstration.
Speaker 11: I don't think this is gonna help to stop the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 8: His head fell.
Speaker 13: Off would have been a horror show.
Speaker 10: Well there, King Chong, we're not supposed to question that.
Speaker 12: The only people who still believe it are Roper's and Zionist Do.
Speaker 14: You believe the Jews killed Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: That's one of the conspiracies out there, And what's your position on there there?
Speaker 7: I don't believe that as it stands right now.
Speaker 2: I think it was Tyler robinsoner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if right, he's on there with a crowder who's the biggest name on Rumbles. Sadly enough, that's how pathetic Rumble is. That's how pathetic the people are that are on Rumble. I should say the people make make the make the heroes, right, But whatever you get spoon fed or force fed, you're probably gonna click on. And I hate this fucking guy too, This guy is a fucking piece of shit who flooed out tells you that he's in so many words, that he's a shill, because he is. He's fabricated. He's a nobody who was brought through the ranks through TikTok. He's never said anything that's of any importance. That everything he said is absolutely like dug up from like thirty years ago and it's repackaged. Oh look, I'm brand new. And I hate how people who are just repeating shit that you've heard a thousand times, always saying it with a smugness, as if they're somehow brilliant. It's like you retard. You didn't have to work for that, you didn't look that up, you didn't even verify it. You're just regurgitating it. Fuck Fuck the parrots. Ian Carroll should be snapped into little pieces. If this thirty had hit Charlie in the neck the way we're told, it still could have gone through a concrete wall behind him, and the cinder block isn't a concrete wall.
Speaker 7: Dumbass hits someone on the other side of the concrete wall. This is the guy that was martyred for fighting Israel. If you think that, I feel sorry I have Yeah. See you're for you because you are retarded.
Speaker 1: See what I mean. I'm glad I thought this is the one I was looking for.
Speaker 4: Thanks Nick, Finally, after all your antiseptic rhetoric, you've decided to join us on our mission to shut it down.
Speaker 1: Now, Tim Poole, give Candas a piece of your mind.
Speaker 2: Cannas Owens is a evil scumbag.
Speaker 3: She is a degenerate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's also part of the players. This is just part of the This is the soap opera. This is the soap opera. They're all, Hey, that's funny that you have an iron Cross there, because I know that's the Independent Trucks Company. But still it's still an iron cross, and you're still a fucking phony, you know what I mean? Like nothing about him is represented in that iron cross, yet here it is staring you in the face.
Speaker 14: Tim Poole, jumping on the airwaves with big estrogen energy, telling us we're evil.
Speaker 1: She's I can't stand Harry either. You can deal with the ship we have to deal with She's a piece of shit. What do you have to deal with the fact that if somebody removed your being, neither would be like an open store there with your brain exposed.
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, he is so cranky today.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's what we call high estrogen total pus.
Speaker 13: Let's hear what she actually said. In said, go for it, Candas.
Speaker 14: There are people at Turning Point who Charlie texted the night before and said they were going to kill me.
Speaker 1: Shut it down, Candace.
Speaker 4: He said, go Max to Tucker and we pulled all our donor money.
Speaker 7: He was our best Goiam and it was his fault for messing that up.
Speaker 4: Just because the thirty ot six can take down large game animals.
Speaker 1: Don't look it's Benny Shapiro.
Speaker 4: Doesn't mean we won't use that as our narrative. It's not an easy task blaming a patsy. Eric could play the sympathy card again.
Speaker 13: He would walk through the door and drop his bags.
Speaker 1: Daddy, this gets the fucking drings on her. She's she's freaking, she's a rapper. See that MG.
Speaker 15: Motherfucker to take his phone Friday night, Shabat Shalom threw it in the drunk drawer and it was just all us.
Speaker 1: Are you supposed to feel bad for this bitch? You could buy a house unless she has on those three fingers.
Speaker 2: What do you think a hair cut?
Speaker 4: Oh great, you must watch Ian Carroll. I watched Nick and he told me Tyler was behind it and a thirty six.
Speaker 1: This is stupid, like the still through. This is also propaganda. Jake g TV is doing their part two, but regardless that they think they are not because they're thinking that Ian Carroll is somehow valid. He's not valid. He's just another voice, you know how. They it's here's the sheep, and they want you to go through those two gates, and they want you to bottleneck and put them through the gates. Don't don't go wandering over here, and don't go wandering over there. Make sure that you have stimuli and all these sides that will make sure that the herd goes through those two gates.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: It is. Still the fucking same outcome. Choice, be your choice, A still funnel into the same fucking slaughterhouse.
Speaker 13: So stop with the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 15: Yes, I believe in our jud jewdicial system.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: When you go after this jue jew is the is the operative word. They're judicial people that I love.
Speaker 15: And you're making hundreds and thousands of dollars every single.
Speaker 1: You are making millions upon hundreds of millions off your uh you know, the guy that you set up to have murdered. Yeah, she's, she's, she's, she's this year's she's this eras Jackie and asses. Regardless of he was there our eras JFK, which he wasn't. He wasn't fighting the Jews really all that much, and he wasn't stopping them from destroying the country, or you know, he wasn't snooping into their nuclear power plant. He wasn't the same. He wasn't the same. But in the and in the respect that Jackie definitely whacked fucking uh Kennedy with with the kill shot. And don't tell me she didn't. She puts her head, puts cradles his head into her lap, bam, and then you see that was an exit wound. And then she throws something under behind his back and then crawls out of the car. Did she throw behind his back? Something Derringer style, something small? Something Cia created just for that event? Who knows?
Speaker 15: So going after the people that I love because something.
Speaker 1: I was saying, he wasn't shot prior to that. I'm saying she made sure that the job is finished because wacky Jackie. Jackie got all wacky little jesuit that she was.
Speaker 15: Oh, they're in on this.
Speaker 14: No, this is going to be read as Megan Markle syndrome. Okay, Megan Markle syndrome where you want privacy when you want it, but you want publicity whenever you want it and that just doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 14: This is the same person who recorded had somebody record her over Charlie Kirk's basket.
Speaker 1: That was not our business. Yeah, with the fake hand that they wanted you to see was fake.
Speaker 14: Yes, you have to make a decision. I want this always to be private or I want this always to be public.
Speaker 2: You're canceled.
Speaker 4: TVUSA is a Judeo Christian jew loving company. Pastors shut her up and remind her why were the chosen people?
Speaker 7: We can't tell stuff all the damn time, Hitler admirers, Stalin admirers, Jew haters.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Anything that well along with the aside from the Stalin thing, which they're conflating and pushing into there to make it confusing for people who are trying to separate these different concepts. Stalin was a worthless piece of shit Bolshevik Communists' comebag. If he wasn't. If he wasn't Jewish himself, he most certainly was Freemasonic, which makes him one of them anyway, So what are we arguing about here? And anybody who doesn't keep quiet and roll over for the Jews is considered an anti Semite. If you don't let them take and rape you, take everything from you, impoverish you and rape you as you smile and ask how much more you can do for them, you're an anti Semite. Fuck that, fuck them. Enough is enough? National Socialists, all right, all right, you see this.
Speaker 11: End American haters, Churchill haters.
Speaker 2: You're damn right.
Speaker 4: We're going to cancel them and deep platform them.
Speaker 12: Candice Owens is not doesn't know what she's talking about here.
Speaker 1: What we did is we entered, and we have done. We entered into the scriptures and grew to love the nation of Israel and Jewish. Yes, you went and you rewrote the scriptures. Yeah, got that part of people.
Speaker 8: We are going to train one hundred thousand Christian ambassadors.
Speaker 1: You know, Christian Zionism came from Frankism. Rights were Christian Zionism. That the Brethrens who are espousing this where you get John Nelson Darby where you get schofield. These were all founded brethrens Christian quote unquote Brethrens that were infusing the Zionists learning Cabbala ideas into Christianity to get a loyalty or intertwine and tangle us in with that so that somehow we believe that in order to fulfill our shit, we had to take them along with us. The only way that they can never go past a goal line, get past it, get to the goalpost, is if we drag them with us, because they won't walk on their own either. We have to drag them even though they want to go, because that's how fucking there's a stubborn mule.
Speaker 8: To be ambassadors in their own country for the State of Israel, to defend Israel's brand and to combat.
Speaker 1: Anti their brand. To even say that and not realize that the self awareness of Israel's brand, are you fucking retarded?
Speaker 13: Finally, my boy Satan will teach you Goham to worship us instead of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Thanks Daisy, I just joined your only freaks.
Speaker 14: By the way, all hail Israel, right ting chong okay, suckubits. Remind me what religion dominating the corn industry.
Speaker 3: And taking Christ out of the Christmas music.
Speaker 13: You're not even actual semis.
Speaker 4: Allright, like Charlie Skering jewel lover. It's literally like a mind virus. Who boy and have adopted hope you took our m RNA so you die early. They say it's not COVID nineteen. It's like, it's like Candace nineteen. It's another fake the it's a fake virus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't a very congratulatory and so and you know, giving a nice little pat on the back for being as popular. Fuck you Candace, like, oh you would, thank you.
Speaker 14: You just can't do it.
Speaker 1: Six feets social not that smart.
Speaker 13: So distancing from Candace OIDs.
Speaker 14: We're gonna get every influencer on social media six feet social distancing safe lives.
Speaker 13: What are you a graba killer?
Speaker 1: Is this how people act to have heard grieving for their their friend who is murdered? Did they start making jokes?
Speaker 13: Misinformation spreads quietly, sometimes from people you know or love. Do your part, help keep our community safe and get vaccinated for Candace nineteen.
Speaker 3: Brought to you by the dual citizens of Israel.
Speaker 7: No wonder they get kicked out of every country.
Speaker 10: Wow, great point, Chang cho didn't they label miss Rachel and anti semi for saying she doesn't want children.
Speaker 2: Not to stop.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 13: Meanwhile they're bombing the actual semi poor sand people. Let's see what she does.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to sleep.
Speaker 13: Raha, We're so tired.
Speaker 4: This disgusting human decided to show an amputeam from Gaza, which exposes is that we have been comport boning the innocent and that's so antiseptic this It's like, how are we supposed to finish the sand people with hard being all empathic and stuff white fitting John back to you and don't mention ppusas finances.
Speaker 2: Thanks Shapiro Steed right.
Speaker 7: So, basically, they set up a life insurance style fund for him under GGLF in twenty twenty three where the only payout happens upon his death, like a thirty million dollar payout. That's a big payout for whoever helps set that up.
Speaker 4: Canda explain to the fellow going how much they just made at their recent black tie event to cost ten thousand dollars per plate?
Speaker 14: Does it go, hey, maybe we should strike that, you know, like you know, they made forty forty million dollars like two nights Ago out Mara a Lago.
Speaker 1: Maybe it doesn't. Maybe that feels kind of Mora Lago, right, because Trump is a piece of shit.
Speaker 14: That's why bit like let them eat cakesh let them eat cake. Oh and we've made more than separately from mar A Lago turning point USA since Charlie was killed.
Speaker 1: Just so you guys know this is a fact.
Speaker 14: Has made more than one hundred million dollars, that is separate from the forty million dollars they made it mar Alago the other night.
Speaker 13: Good point, Candace.
Speaker 5: They want to act like World the Drifters for an honest investigation.
Speaker 10: Right, you may be a widow, but you're also the CEO of one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 13: Million dollar company. Straight up, back to you, Erica. They pick on you because of your accessories. I mean I've seen some of it. Oh yeah no, at.
Speaker 15: This point, it's what the conspiracy collection. Get it before Christmas, Like, seriously.
Speaker 14: Elegance is eternal, but beauty fades.
Speaker 5: Get your conspiracy collection before Christmas.
Speaker 13: Like seriously, I'm done.
Speaker 15: And if people think that I was just going to wilt away, I'm not going to sit in the corner and cry and be in fetal.
Speaker 1: Puss or even pretend that you even have two children anymore, because that that ship sailed, you've already fucked that up.
Speaker 15: Position. This is a duty to my husband and it's an.
Speaker 1: Absolute And if they weren't real, then obviously Kirk was in on that part of this game. And that's why they never showed the children's faces because they wouldn't be the same every time they would take a photo if you throughout the years, and there's like, well, we want to keep them, we want to keep them out of the public, so they're always back of the head pictures. They're like, here, bring in the children, bringing the prop photo. Okay, take this thing from me, please.
Speaker 15: Honor, and I will never back down. And so my message to them is to stop to stop.
Speaker 4: What do you think of Erica's black tie event?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 13: I worked twelve hours a day.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what's going on at all.
Speaker 13: They're all secret society weirdo that all I know.
Speaker 2: Hey, quick question, what do you think of Erica?
Speaker 12: I had to take a leave of absence from work after my poodle died, and she becomes CEO, like, where the heck are your kids?
Speaker 13: It just feels off.
Speaker 2: No man, quick question, what do you think of Erica?
Speaker 10: Dude, if my wife acted like that after I pass, I'd be turning in my grave.
Speaker 2: Shut it down.
Speaker 8: Just because we made a record amount after his death doesn't mean you can make content out of us.
Speaker 11: Run the commercials.
Speaker 8: You're about to get the Jackie treatment.
Speaker 14: Get your seed, oils and cattle fee because that's what you are.
Speaker 2: Junior. Enjoy cancer.
Speaker 13: Gosh, I love some cheesy goyslot before bed. Yeah, you know they're trying to make us weep, right.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I took all the vaccines.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I can tell Dennis take it away.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely based.
Speaker 13: And if you still haven't followed, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So there we go. Now we can get on with the with the Davis. This is the last part. It has to be done the podcast. Are Candace Olence Okay, at one time demon, a.
Speaker 5: Friend of Charlie's, at one time an employee of Turning Point. She has been one of the main peddlers of these conspiracies and she is making a huge amount of.
Speaker 6: Money on it.
Speaker 1: She look at her trying to pretend to be upset like she is a demon and these crosses don't don't help. She is literally a fucking witch. This bitch is a witch.
Speaker 13: He is building her business.
Speaker 1: Uglier than fuck, and she has a giant head of these lies.
Speaker 13: What do you want to say to.
Speaker 1: Where's where's it? Where's uh, where's the voice?
Speaker 13: Stop?
Speaker 5: Stop there her and the other people that are putting these lies out into the world right now.
Speaker 15: Stop.
Speaker 13: That's it. That's all I have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, stop the podcast?
Speaker 15: Are candidate?
Speaker 1: All right? All right until next time. I finally got that through, and uh, maybe more tomorrow in between house sauce making or maybe tonight tonight sounds better. Yeah, sorry seven thirty, but you know, night night. Uh, enjoy all generation after generation, pretty self explanatory. Stop. Yes, thank you, mister Smalls. Good to see you. Alright, guys, I'll see you a little bit. Go over to Davis over on the f T F T J. I said it right, finally