Speaker 1: Can I get it now from everybody out there in pretty current read nation. Good evening, everybody. I'm your host, DJ, and welcome back to Calling All Beings, because we gonna get down to it tonight with a crazy ass. You know who I'm talking about, Jason Broyle. He's not here yet. But before that, let me introduce to you my co host Dujore, somebody who you've seen hosts this joint. And you know what, pretty soon, I mean, I think Hern Beaches might just do an episode where I'm not even there to a part of people at least give me. Give me a golf clap right here for my home girl.
Speaker 2: Brint happens, everybody print happens.
Speaker 3: Hey, good to see you again.
Speaker 1: Hell is that Inhow is that all right? Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, that's a whole lot better than when I get at home.
Speaker 1: So that's better than when I get home too. It's like get out of my way, you know, That's what I hear at home. But anyway, so yeah, welcome back to Calling All being Let's see who we got up in the chat. Our home buzos up in here. Uh, there's the fireside chat background. What's what we about to do with my homie when he gets up in here. I don't know where this boy at, but if not, we're doing a show together, Brinton. So all right, let's say hi to some people up in here. Miss Jessica and Beezy is in the house. Uh, let's see Julie are the og gangster of Calling o'bings? Mods, I'm here. Let's see Kathleen is here. Hey, man, Kathleen Gates doing. Thank you very much for some of that dragonflies here? Hi DJ Finally, Hey, welcome being Venito's dragonfly. Hopefully Jason's gonna be here to entertain you. Otherwise you're gonna be stuck with me and Britt for the night. All right, And we got JD here, a member. What's up? JD is the opposite of my name?
Speaker 3: Sari?
Speaker 1: Welcome? Who's eh?
Speaker 3: Sarah?
Speaker 1: Did I okay? Because I'm not I'm going down. I'm going in order, all right. Christine Anthony's here. Welcome Christine, Welcome to Calling o' beings. Let's see the dragonfly Kathleen, and there she is the legendary We about to have dinner with this young lady right here, Sarah and Shock and all rock. I'm Jennifer McCabe, here's a man lying on the law, and at thirty Fluffy have you? You know the Albert's residents, they are well famous. Anyway to share. You can critique me on that later on, my Jim McCabe, there's a man on the law and at thirty Fluffy have you and Canton. So please later on give me a grade on that, and I'll tell you what, Sarah the grade. Let's make it from one to one point twenty five. That way. I can't be that good or bad. I'm just kidding. And there's Judy bus Jerry High. Judy Judy is gonna be joining us down there at the UH in Canton at excuse me, denim at the Tavern on the Square, January twelfth, six thirty pm, just because Peter Murphy said so. Oh and by the way, okay, we got class. Hey, what's going on? Home girl VN Chatting with her a little bit. She clued me in on what type of an accent that Ozzie inside her house? Classic overthinker. If you'd like to type in the chat and let us know uh what to Oh man, he backstage right now here, this is a pipe hitting up. I'm about to tell you, okay, he's a pipe hitten up. He played no games, all right? Yeah, all right, we gotta get him on here. But yeah, so tell me tell me classcoverthinker, what type of an accent does Shorty have so that you can educate us Yanks here on what's going down? All right? So Christine Anthony's here, make sure we said hello. Sherry Dizzle is in the house. I got to talk to Sherry today, Monique, welcome, got my ears on listening from Bristol, Connecticut. And that's where my brother is broadcasting from tonight. And we also Britt Britt not in her car. Britt just come back from no just tan like that, all right? And that's right side back and grill and there's a homie Annette the reality check. All right, Now, we gotta get ready for this brother, right, so we gotta get that. Let's just get the music going for me. This man is an independent journalist. He's taking no prisoners, he's not taking no quarters. And guess what he definitely isn't given any quarters. So party people put those hands together. But the man Jason brought, can I get ahead man from anybody for chasing? Yeah? What is up? Problem? Man, how are we doing out there?
Speaker 4: That's it for me. I came just for that, so I'm gonna head out in knowledge.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go watch chart boy now peace man, all.
Speaker 4: Right, how's everybody doing? I love it? I love it.
Speaker 1: That was great, doing good, man, doing good. I'm happy to have you here. I want to do real quick before we jump into this. I told my friend Tim Halleran, who was recently in Canton on business, that I would do a quick let me see if I can get this up for squatch of Chusetts. Let me see. I dude, man, Dave McCollough man, he is the Massachusetts legend for uh for sasquatch. I know y'all are thinking, no, this thing don't exist. Man, Ain't no such a damn thing. I'm gonna tell you, man, this is real. Jason, we haven't had to talk about this yet, man, but it's real.
Speaker 4: No, but I think I do think that I'm only gonna come on YouTube shows that believe in aliens or sasquatch going forward, So you have no You're gonna get no complaints from me.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell you, man, I mean the I don't even the UFOs like I'm not even having the discussion anymore just because uh, it's in Congress. I mean they're having full uh you know, House Oversight Committee. They've done too now with multiple guests of the Navy and Department of Defense. So it's like, I mean, if you still are thinking this is a fake, then you know what am I gonna tell you? But you're here.
Speaker 4: I just want to I just want to add into that. My formative years I spent listening to Art Bell on AM radio. So if that tells you anything about.
Speaker 1: Me, oh there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a believer.
Speaker 1: I'm a Johnny Come Lately. Tell Yeah. I mean it's pretty much a thing now, but just to uh just to show. Let me see if I can. I don't know if I can scroll from here, but let me know if you see this scrolling? Is it scrolling right now?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Scrolling?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this is Dave mccullaugh and there's another gentleman. I know Dave because I've heard him interview. But they basically will talk about different areas in Massachusetts where there are bigfoot sightings and you can see here they've taken photos of tree formations that humans really in some cases the trees are just so big that humans couldn't have put them together or wedged them in there. And so if someone has a sighting or is having problems with their property, they'll call people like Dave McCullough and he'll come down there. That's the two guys from Finding Bigfoot, Cliff and Bobo that you guys remember. So anyway, yeah, I wanted to let you know about that in case you're in Massachusetts and either you're interested in finding out about it, check out Dave McCullough. And I also have something from Les Stroud. But I know people came here because they want to get into they want to get into some damn talk about my boy Jason Broyle's so we got to get into it within them, and we don't do it.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna I'm gonna be back in mass and then upcome week. So I'm gonna make sure I keep my eyes open while I'm driving down the highway there.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, I have heard from I mean, I've interviewed a number of people from police officers, military people. I've interviewed a number of people that had sightings and I don't know, I mean, there I haven't interviewed all of them, but in forty eight to fifty states out at Fort Lewis out there in Washington, Uh, there was a guy who was an opposing force guy. Basically, you go on you go out on the range and you're the bad guy and you're trying to attack the good guys and you have weapons that that basically don't have real bullets in them, and they were working against a special forces team and that special forces team shot one. So a lot of people didn't believe him. And then about ninety days later, the special forces guy goes on air with Wes Germer of Sasquatch Chronicles, who is the number one content creator. I mean he has he has videos that are you know, three quarters of a million views. And Wes interviewed the special Forces operator and me, coming from that community, I know the lingo. I mean, I know you're a Marine Corps, but I know the the the USASAK lingo. And he definitely was legit and he gave just enough information without giving up all the goods and I was like wow. So he basically said, yes, we were the special Forces team that other dude was talking to you about. So that legitimized that that encounter right there where they shot and killed apparently two of them. Anyway, let's get down to Karen Reid. Oh, I still have reality check up there, high reality check. Let me get that out of the way, Jason. First of all, what's that in the backgrounds at Boston?
Speaker 4: That's Hartford.
Speaker 1: It's Hartford.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the nearest major city to me. I realized on another live stream that when I said a certain way, that thing comes right out of the top of my head. The building back I thought about. I thought about changing it, but I decided to keep it.
Speaker 1: With a helmet. You look like Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes.
Speaker 4: Man, I did I did reorn, you know, reorientate my camera a little bit to avoid the.
Speaker 1: Conf Well that's a good job there, Jason. Let me tell you with my Chicago accent.
Speaker 4: This is this is my built in Dun's cap. I think that's what we call.
Speaker 1: Is that what I need? I need a matching one from my ball brother. I do want to let you guys know what you're looking at here. This shirt, this is a Peter This is Peter Murphy's police shirt that he gave me when I met up with him in Franklin. So I told him I was gonna wear it on air, and I forgot about it because I'm always grabbing in my closet for these really fancy ones and uh but but but this is Peter Murphy's work shirt right here. His I mean, there's a place to hook the badge on and everything Britt left in camp. Welcome back, Britt.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: I'm glad Bri' because I'm a I'm a brit fan, but I'm also Peter Murphy fan. So what a nice guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah he is Peter m Yep, he's a wonderful human being, as is Britt Britt. When she starts her YouTube here shortly, man, that thing is just gonna it's just gonna blow up. Man, It's it's gonna be She's going to destroy this this thing. Man, So I can't wait. I think she's a week or two away.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, if everything goes according to plan, which it usually doesn't, but it doesn't. Yeah, it thinks you according to plan. I'm not even gonna say who, but December fifteenth will be all I'm.
Speaker 1: Not saying who. It's top secret, top secret. I'm gonna tell you the guest that she has because I know who it is is someone I really really want to have on air, like really for real.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: In fact, I've asked Britt to grease the skids for me already because I really really like this this guy. So you got you better, Brent. I love this guy. He has a great channel, and he's not as big as he should be based on his analysis. But but yeah, also next week Jason uh is the Listener round Table, and the week after that is the sexiest man in Canton John Como.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, I know you're telling the truth because that's how he introduced himself to me too.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell you the photos I asked him to send me. You know, some photos like that would indicate that. And I'm gonna tell you. I'm not sure that I can stay on YouTube, but I think there's one out of the three that I won't get. Oh my god, Oh Ossian's what's oh Audie? Aussie insiders in the house, what's up home, Darling? I want to say this man, I love your accent. Homegirl, someone uh put a name to it. I I can't remember what it is. But I love your accent. Your laugh does scare me, but but I really love you so that that's that's what I want to say. And I like your check, your laugh. I love I love her laugh. I just said. I just feel like it's, you know, like something bad's gonna happen, you know what I mean. But I love I love her.
Speaker 4: Gett on all of that. I I love bost the Insider.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Man, he's a regular up in there.
Speaker 4: Man, wait, my home channel, I like to call it. I love to I love to be a house guest.
Speaker 1: There, no doubt, man, no doubt. Dig your girlfriend, I dig you? All right, Well, what you know what, let's I'll let Britt have the first question because I've babbled enough already. So Britt get after that. Damn Jason, Man put him, get him up on there.
Speaker 3: Man, Okay, I'm taking way back. What took you from semperfi it's a journalism.
Speaker 4: Well there's quite a gap in those two things.
Speaker 3: So we've got time.
Speaker 4: I always have been. I always have been. Actually it's funny because it relates back. So I haven't been in the Marine Corps since nineteen ninety six spent a long time, but I always have had this thing where one of my one of my instructors, not in boot camp, but I think it was in advance of street training. There was this woman who she was very, very big on the First Amendment and that was her whole reason for serving. And anytime she said the most controversial things all the time, and anytime someone called her out and said you're gonna be in trouble for this, she said, I know, my senator, and I have my First Amendment right, And she was always talking about it. And you know, everyone that goes in, becomes a police officer, government official, or joins the military takes that oath to up hold and defend the constitution. And you know, most of the time when when people are going in, they really don't understand what they're taking of too. You know, you're going in, especially the military or a young kid, and you're going into these situations and you don't really understand the constant. You're sure you had it in school in civics class or whatever, you don't really As you as you get older, you're go to appreciate it. And that's kind of how I came into this. I it was my topic dujoor on YouTube following videos about the First Amendment about journalism. Great lawyers like Mark Randazza watched him and interacted with him for years. One of my favorite I agree, and the only reason that I brought it up. I'm not taking a position on the Redskins, or on this lands or any of those things. But the reason that I brought it up was I do take a position in the First Amendment, and it means so much to me. And those are the people that I've kind of followed and been interested in their work. I am a log geek, so I I'm not someone that came to this as a Turtle writer or someone who's a huge Turtle Boy fan. I came to this from the other direction, and I more support his First Amendment activity than I do anything else that he does. So for me, it's a big deal. And that's that's what led me into I kind of fell into it by accident. I started covering this case. I started watching the attacks that were coming in on him from the likes of Kate Peter Er, Lindsay Gaetani, and that you know pesky First Amendment thing that always exists in my head just kept coming back and at one point I just remember saying, I talk about this all the time. It's something that I that I really researched the different laws in different states in terms of whether states have a reporter shield law and all of this stuff, and I just it was such an interesting topic to me. I said, why don't I just do this, Like, why don't I become an independent journalist? And I just made the decision day and that was it. So that was back in around worry of last year, and it's been off to the races since then.
Speaker 3: And thank you for your service, by the way, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and somebody had a common up here was miss Jessica. Uh, do you have a moment that you felt the most patriotic?
Speaker 4: Jason, I can tell you about a moment that I felt the least patriotic. I think I feel patriotic a lot, but there's a moment that I, in retrospect, I feel the least patriotic. I grew up. It's not a surprise now that I grew up in Chickabe, Massachusetts, right on the outskirts of Westover Air reb Air Reserve Base. It used to be an active duty based longest runway on the East Coast alternate landing site for the Space Shuttle. They fly the C five Galaxy out of their largest plane in the United States Fleet. And at one point during the very beginning of the Desert Storm War, there protests that were going on outside the base. And I was a teenager not too long before I had joined the Marine Corps, and there was people protesting, and I went with a group of teenagers. We were rebellious. We weren't destroying houses and canton, but what we were doing is kind of marching up and down the streets by the base, and we were counter protesting the people that were protesting, and we thought that was the way to go about it. And I'll never forget. There was a family and they had a young child, and the young child was carrying like a stick with an upside down American flag on it, and for some reason, I was so offended by seeing that that I laid into the parents and I did it loudly. I had a loud argument with them. And at the end of that little argument that I had, I looked down and the little kid was crying. And I know that I made that kid cry because they heard me yelling at their father, and I was not nice about it, and I went through the whole thing, and I thought I was being the most patriotic person in the world that day, because again I didn't understand the First Amendment and I didn't understand how important it was to have this protest in these things, so and very it was almost immediate that I knew I made a mistake, and I actually believe I apologized on site and said I'm sorry, I really didn't mean for this, and you know, I hope you have a good day, and I walked away. But that moment has stuck with me forever since then. I can remember I'm telling the story, and I can remember how I felt. So that's when I felt the least patriotic, and it was ever since then. I think I feel equally patriotic every day. So that's the answer to miss Jessica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so Jessica, excuse me. Christina said united we stand and this this is Patrick Henry quote and divided we fall. People missed that part because we're always looking to what divides us, and that topic you brought up, I'd say that that topic you brought up, I would say you know, like I'm I'm Jewish, Italian American. You know, so like if if it was called the Washington Jew Boys, they might be able to find ninety percent of somebody that said that's okay. I might say that's not okay. Or if it were the Washington Wops, because I'm Italian, I might have a problem with that, But they might find Italian people would say, no, that's okay. So unless it's you, you know, I just stay out of it and go, okay, it's you know, that's not my that's for people that are of that heritage that might have an issue with that. So that's the way I look at those things. And this is the reason why I stay away from these topics, particularly on cabin even in my personal life, is because united we stand divided, we follow the morth we find things to fight about and to bitch and complain about about someone else. You know, if it's not personal to you, it might be personal to somebody else. So that's that's how I judicate those But what I came here to do is talk about Karen Reid. You know what I'm talking about, baby.
Speaker 4: It's true. I can feel it, I do, you know, in the in the run up to this, you and I had a discussion because obviously the last several appearances I've made were about some drama that we're not going to talk about tonight. But today, in the run up to your show, I find myself in broad than some drama again on Twitter, and I definitely don't want to talk about it beyond I do want to say something because I'm seeing some of the comments that are coming in on my Twitter, and I'm seeing some of the things. I did reveal the identity of an account today on Twitter, and was it mine?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't. I did. I definitely retweeted your invitations to this, so in a way, in a way, I guess I did. But I did reveal the identity of account today on Twitter. And I have a lot of people that have rightfully come at me with criticism, saying, but isn't that they do and isn't that like doing what the other side does? And doesn't this just carry on the drama? And I just want to announce that I will have an article. It's not going to be tomorrow, so don't be hitting. I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm going to staff all night and do it tonight. It's going to be sometime within the next week, though, about the intersection of this drama and the actual case, because as it turns out, I've learned a lot more in the last day or two about this account that I that I doted today, and I learned about the existence of kind of a group of accounts that kind of moves from case to case and works together, and in several of the cases that they've been on, they actually attempt to influence the outcome of the case. That's the thing that they always try and put on the Free care and read supporters that Turtle Boy's attempting to intimidate witnesses and that there's all this harassment going on, and that you're trying to taint the jury pool and you're trying to get witnesses not to testify in the case. It seems that, as I'll be revealing details of my article, it seems like this is kind of an organized activity that occurs, and in this particular case, it appears to be occurring from the other side. So there's a reason that some of these accounts all ended up here at the same time. There's a reason that they stick together. There's a reason that they've interfaced with Kate Peter. So I'm not going to get into the drama tonight. But for the people who are looking at my account and saying, how could you do this? I can tell you that the account that I doxed, I have at least twelve people in my dms for almost a year who have been doxed, chased off Twitter, all kinds of things that are associated with that account, and that account is part and parcel of this larger group than I'm talking about. In their role is almost as like the enforcer in there. So so hear me out, don't be mad at me, wait a little while, because as the information comes out, I think everybody will understand why I took the steps I took today. That's all I wanted to throw out. There is my kind of disclaimer about the drama.
Speaker 1: What is your goal like sort of in the movement? How do you what do you see yourself? I mean, you have sources and stuff. What do you feel like your goal is?
Speaker 4: I do have this. I kind of have this dual purpose, right, So I always say this. I talk about being an advocate for people, whether it be victims of sexual assault or domestic violence, or bullying in general, and sometimes they Sometimes those roles of independent journalists and advocate complement each other, and sometimes they conflict. My goal is to try and do as much of both as I can. So I definitely have some information on that comment that was just stuff, But my goal is to do as much of both as I can. I want to help people in al ways. The other area that I advocate for is people who are wrongfully accused or wrongfully convicted. So I do think that they mess together well. So I guess I have a dual purpose here, But if one of them wins over the other, it's always that role of advocate or protector like that always seems to override. I want to be a journalist. I want people to get information from me. But if you look at the Society Professional Journalists, even if you look at their ethics code, there is a section of their ethics code that revolves around doing good with your journalism. I don't think that they're mutually exclusive. I do think that they can work together. That you should always be trying to represent someone who's underrepresented, You should always be trying to advocate in a way with your writing that you're not harming, but instead you're lifting up. And sometimes I've found that I have to do both. But at the end of the day, I always have a larger purpose or a larger you know, people that I'm advocating for.
Speaker 1: I'm going to turn it over to there is There is, and I mean obviously he's using multiple mediums and people trust him, and he's got sources. He was very close with Sean before all this blew up close with Eden, and that says that you know, there's people in high places in the movement that trust him. What my last question for I turned this over to brit Happening is what sort of is there a piece that you can think of that sort of was when you put that out, whether it was a piece or tweet, and you just had this feeling, like a really positive feeling, like you smiled when you got away from the keyboard. Is there one that kind of sticks out in your mind? Yeah?
Speaker 4: There is, actually I think the one, and I wrote the least of it. I basically wrote an introduction and that is a My friend Lisa parel I put out a tweet a survivor's story about the horrific abuse that she went through, and it wasn't so much that. I mean, I obviously wasn't happy about the horrific abuse that she went through, but I was happy that she was able to find the courage to come and tell her story about what it had happened to her, and that I was able to facilitate that in a way. So a lot of my pieces admittedly are tearing people down based on their behaviors and things that they've done, but I want I definitely enjoyed that one because it really gave me a chance to present a unique perspective about people that they didn't know and to see someone who went through all of this horrific stuff and has just overcome it in the most amazing of ways.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying right there, baby.
Speaker 4: And I have more of those coming. So I won't say when, but I have more of those coming. I'm definitely working with some other people in those scenarios to tell their story, and I think we'll have some that are equally impactful as Lisa's was for me.
Speaker 1: I think it was that healing episode after the consternation between the attendees and the non ant attendees of the gala. I think that one a couple of weeks ago. I really had a lot of satisfaction about about that, just based on what people were saying in the chat, and you know, just kind of like everybody looking through somebody else's lens and saying, yeah, I can see how the attendees really you know, they didn't. I mean, they just were invited to a party and they went, and they didn't have control of the guest lists, and they were meant to help increase the volume of people that would would attend and donate. And then on the other side, people that were just busted literally busting their ass and putting blisters on their feet for this movement also have a right to feel like, hey, they were left out. So I think it. You know, everybody, if you can this goes for life. If you can look through somebody else's lens and see, hey, this is how this person might see this situation, then you will feel less aggrieved and pissed off about something rather than just looking through your own lens. It's always I wonder how that other person might feel about this, and if when you can do that, it really avoids a lot of sort of interpersonal drama and consternation. I'm sorry, go ahead, jeez, No.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a tactic that I endorse fully because it's something that I try to do with myself. I try to put myself. I always try to understand people's motivations, so everyone in these circumstances I want to understand, even if I don't agree with it, even if I might criticize it, I do want to understand where people are coming from and every aspect of everything that I write and the stuff that I just consume. And so I wholeheartedly agree with your tactic of trying to do that because it's something that I live by. I really try to put myself into other people's shoes and understand. And frankly, I told Aidan Carney after he had his episode where he discussed how he felt when he couldn't get into court. He wanted to be invited to go sit with them in court so bad, and he discussed how it made him feel. And I really thought that that was kind of a unique perspective. It was like Brandy Churchwell did a podcast where she told some of his story and you heard how he felt. It really was something that was humanizing, and that's an aspect of him that I've gotten to know through private conversations that we've had, but I really was happy to see him kind of discuss some of that and address it and how he applied it to that situation of those people. And I love the people that stand outside. Man. I've only been to a few events. I'll be going to more very shortly. It's a four horor round trip for me, so it's I can't just pop into every court date that's going to get continued. I try to. I try to go to as many as I can because those people, they make an impression on you and and really like for me, I get in trouble for saying this allah the Redskins conversation when I say people are my spirit animal, my wife always yells at me, you can't say that. But those people that stand outside at those at those hearings out there and literally stand up out in the cold, in the rain, wherever they're going to be to show their support, those people are amazing to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, let me let Brent Bridge get in here, please, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I was just gonna say, yeah, they're they're absolutely inspirational. I will never forget the first time I heard Rita Lombardi speak with the authority and the passion that that she has, and I think that was you know, I'm I'm far away from Massachusetts. It'll be you know, very few hearings that I ever intend with this case unless I have a huge life change. But when I saw Rita.
Speaker 4: Massachusetts baby, we'd love you up here, We'd love you up here.
Speaker 3: So when I first saw Rita, though, I felt as though she truly was a representation of how the town felt about what was going on. That was I think the first taste that I had. It was right after Lucky law Frings had testified. And she She's something special, that's for sure. She's one of those people who is just a natural born leader. Yes, you know, she and SD and Tom cpu they they are true heroes of that area and everybody else out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so many of them. And really, when you see these people, I will I will say, I'm not going to name any names. But when I when I did write that piece about Sean on the Gulf, I did. I consulted some people the night before I published it because I really wanted I know that there's a lot of friendships there and things that are happening, and I really wanted people to understand, especially those people, why I was writing the piece, because I knew some of them weren't going to be thrilled with the piece that I was writing. But I did take a moment and I reached out and I had a conversation with a few of them and ian my reasoning, I mean, it was not so that we'd still be talking about it now, is actually so that we could move forward, which we are. But I really those people, to me are the spirit of this whole movement, and so what aiden did I plan on attending that party that he says he's going to have at the end of all this. For them, I will go and do my duty there to help serve them, because what they're doing for Karen Reid and for all of us, frankly standing up for our rights is amazing.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, And we're all, you know, we're all in different stages. We're all in development as people until the day we're sort of in that, you know, we're either die or we're in that hospice room and we've just totally lost it and we're not cognizant of our surroundings. Anymore. Hopefully you're in a lifelong quest to develop and evolve as a person. Because if you're twenty thirty, forty, fifty or sixty or seventy and you think I'm done, I've learned everything and there is to learn. I'm a fully developed human being. I understand humanity. I understand how to interact with humanity. You're probably gonna find out that you're wrong. In fact, you will find out that you're wrong, because at fifty seven I am now. I've learned things that I didn't know at fifty five, and I'm a better person now than I was at fifty five. And I tell you, you know, I work, you know, I retired from the military. I'm back working there again, you know, work for Space Force. So I interact with young people all day. And oh, they'll speak with they're venerable at thirty eight, and I'll tell me, I'm gonna say, brother, man, I'm gonna tell you, man, really, you there's so much more to do and learn. And you're not old. They'll speak like they're an old person. And I swear you're not old. I swear to God, you're not old. To promise me so true and it's just what you will owe always think that at every stage of your development. But if you put in your mind, then you're you're still going to learn and improve and understand other people's perspectives and and and it'll help us. Actually, Christina set it up here. We had this brilliant woman from Holland on the other night. I want can somebody help me meet with? What her name is? It's Carla, I believe her name is. Carla said, you were the owner of your own feelings, You're also the owner of how you project those feelings. It's all in the delivery. And what I would like to add to Christina, my friends, is that not only that is, if you're looking at through something, you won't feel as aggrieved and pissed off when you look at the other person's perspective. So what Judy says here, that's what Aiden did. Aiden said, Oh wait a minute, I understand how Rita feels because I remember how I was barred from court and couldn't get in, So now I understand. Then he softened his stance, and then the same thing happened with Mike, and Mike and her had a dust up, and then Mike made some apologetic tweet to her, because you know people and what Carla said in her tweet to us excuse me. Carla was in the chat with us from Holland earlier in the week, and she said, it's if you quickly react to things, generally, you're gonna have the wrong response. And I'm paraphrasing because she said it a lot more the way that Christina said it. But she added in there about these quick reactions and reactions of anger and blah blah blah blah blah. And then you go, oh, man, I shouldn't have said that. And I mean, I've had conversation, you know, Britt and I have had conversations where I put my foot in my mouth and it like you're gotta remove my foot from my mouth. So I mean, it happens, but it's it's all in being aware of it. And so you know, I appreciate what you've done. We've been through a very very difficult time. You've written about it thickly, and I'm hoping that people can see the other side, understand the other side, and kind of figure out what perhaps people's motivations may be. I think you've alluded to some of them in your writings, but tell you something I was interested to do to kind of. I wanted to get your take on it. And I think we can take turns so everybody can hear our reading voices. So what I'd like to do is to do like some paragraphs here where we each do a paragraph of Olivia's tweet and then get Jason's take on it, and we can just see thought bubbles coming out of his head and all this neat stuff. Does that sound good? All right, I'm even good. I'm gonna put on me reading glasses. Jon, I've gone right here. Eh.
Speaker 4: If I put on my glasses, I won't be able to see a thing.
Speaker 1: So how's my cocking?
Speaker 3: He was that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, maybe no, he didn't pay attention to everybody. Please tip your bartenders and waite staff, everybody. All right, here we go. Now I recommend if you're watching right now, and we're just gonna we're oh we hear, okay, calling all beings. Mike, Mike, Mike, check for Brit. Brit happens. Yeah, it's just because she's in a room that has a lot of echo. That's okay. We'll stick a mattress in there. We're okay, all right, So now we're going to ignore the chat just while we read this, because if you go full screen you can read it a lot better, okay, and which means we can't and then we can't see the chat in your beautiful faces. So where's Kim? All right? All right, Jason, let's get us started off and then uh and then it'll go britt myself, et cetera.
Speaker 4: All right, So I'm gonna read till when till the.
Speaker 1: First the first paragraph is just Jayson and.
Speaker 4: I read that. The second paragraph is one word. I'll take the first hand the second. Okay, it's all your should we do We'll do it. Narrator voice, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you know I'm telling you all a bedtime story. Go ahead, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Da. Michael Morrison used his own personal email A coups, to intimidate and threaten to sitting judges, the Mass Trial Court administrator and a deputy court administrator for the District Courts of Mass Why.
Speaker 3: Okay, is this setting better? No?
Speaker 1: You sound great, don't worry about that. We don't care. Go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because Jen McCabe sent a late night text message about how she was horrified and disgusted that miss Salvert was not an HPO against journalist Aidan Carney on First Amendment protected speech grounds.
Speaker 1: Just the fact that Morrissey will apparently use his power to influence the judiciary in order to protect Chris Albert and Jen McCabe, a third patty culprit who's been implicated by federal evidence in the murder of John O'Keefe, calls into question his officer's ability to prosecute any case objectively or ethically. I'm sorry, Jesus, I'm gonna go and scroll.
Speaker 4: If he'd sent that email to those people, well, the notion that he'd leverage his power to help continue and further the cover up of Officer O'Keefe's murder in order to help protect these mcalbert third party culprits doesn't seem so far fetched.
Speaker 3: And why for the Mcalberts. How is he connected to them? Are they friends? Does he know them personally? Does Morrissey take such action on behalf of all witnesses and cases that his office prosecutes?
Speaker 1: And before I continue, this is the brilliant, the amazing at Olivia Lambeau on Twitter. I'm a big fan of her. I've told her to bring a sharpie to the dinner, the meal of food, and I will let her sign my arm, maybe even my head.
Speaker 4: Subsequently get it turned into a tattoo. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Olivia, you can sign my head At the very least. Morrissey's email certainly calls into question in what ways, if any Adam lallely he's leveraged his power to threaten or intimidate the judiciary providing over the Karen Reid case for a favorable outcome for the macal bits.
Speaker 4: Is evidenced by his email. He's already done just that for Jen McCabe.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take the next one further. Michael Morrissey conducting this ex parte via a personal email account demonstrates clear consciousness of guilt. He knew it was inappropriate, so he took an offline and misspelled read that's neither here.
Speaker 1: Nor there, okay, and where it helped me out where I got lost when I was scrolling? Okay, All right, oh yeah, there you are, Okay, Okay. It was a clear attempt to evade detection and the accountability that comes with this public's right to access the information via the Massachusetts Public rep Act. P r A similar to the Federal Freedom of Information Act FOYA, as communications made via his work email address are obtainable via this law.
Speaker 4: By conducting this exparty action d A, Morrissey further demonstrates a consciousness of guilt regarding this apparent active intimidation and abuse of power, which may also provide grounds for disqualifying his office from prosecuting Aiden Carney.
Speaker 3: Jason, you need to be the new law and order guy for real man in the criminal justice system. By doing so, and by doing so off am I think you're right?
Speaker 1: By doing so is where you start? Yeah, I think I am. I to scroll too far?
Speaker 3: So no, no, no, I think you're good at matana, He seems to be aware of his off of his offices would be Rule fourteen discovery obligations in any future prosecution of Carney, whereby taking deliberate steps to avoid its disclosure due to the numerous violations that incurs.
Speaker 1: It's striking that Morrissey assigned such urgency and significance to Jen McCabe's feelings, prioritizing her emotions to the extent that he acted within just five business hours.
Speaker 4: This reason's key questions, how, why, and when did Michael Morrissey become aware of Jen McCabe's hurt feelings as expressed in her late night text message following Chris Albert failed HPO hearing that day September twenty eighth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Were these messages sent directly i'm m paid to Morrissey or were they relayed by a third pidy And.
Speaker 1: If they were forwarded to Morrissey by someone, who was it? And why did they think conveyance of such random witnesses hurt feelings was important enough to send the county to the county prosecutor?
Speaker 4: If forwarded, who passed them along? And what prompted them to believe that the horror and discussed feelings of a witness warranted the attention of the county prosecutor.
Speaker 3: It should be noted that this information does not appear to have been produced in discovery, nor was it disclosed by the DA's office.
Speaker 1: What other instances of this clear abuse of power? As DA Michael Moore I went Star Wars with you guys there right there? Has DA Michael Morrissey or his office engaged that we don't know about question Mark?
Speaker 4: Ultimately, Morrissey's actions indicate a troubling misuse of power that may undermine his office's credibility, legitimate questions about his ability to prosecute Aiden Karney and, by extension, Karen Reid objectively.
Speaker 1: Wow, somebody said, what's up with DJ's Mike? I don't know, Michelle Won't went wrong with that? I don't know. So what do you guys think? How is that? Said? Jason? What's your take on all that that has been illuminated by miss uh by miss Olivia Lambeau, the amazing one.
Speaker 4: I was focusing on reading. I don't even know what it said. No, just kidding, Olivia is Olivia is amazing and she's absolutely right. I mean that there's a there's a few kind of watershed moments in this in these combined cases right in the of the between the two of them, and you know, one of them was the police arresting Aiden Karney, the same ones that he'd been saying since April were corrupt. This is finding out I found this out a little bit before others. But finding this information out about the DA Morrisey using that private email, that was immediately oh something's wrong here, Like that was one of those moments where you look at this case and you say, this should never happen, and the fact that it did happen is a sign that everything that people have alleged coming up to this, that Morrissey was a criminal, that all of this stuff was happening, that there's a cover up underway. It's just one of those It's one of those planks in that floor, you know what I mean, where you're looking at that and you're saying, this is this is real now that he's been caught doing this, And every time you see this, you say to yourself, this case is going to get dismissed. Aiden Carney's case specifically is going to get dismissed. And I think what we're going to see, and it's a prediction. I think we're going to see the floodgates open. I think that I can't think of a defense attorney in a case in Norfolk County that is now not going to request his emails. They're gonna want to see it. This could turn into the Massachuset's drug lab scandal. I think that you can't emphasize how important this is enough.
Speaker 1: Britt What do you think about if they did the delete, you know, the whole thing, the thirty day delete. That means it's not going to be present on his phone that Hank is going to be able to see. So I think Olivia spoke about that the only way that we're going to be able to get those communications is if they do a celebrate extraction or the third party. So if they get a hold of let's say, if he has Verizon or AT and T, they could get they could get that information there as well. So now I guess what I'm asking you, Britt, is do you think that Judge Canoni is included in those exparte communications?
Speaker 3: That depends she didn't seem to be fighting too hard on allowing for Morrissey's messages to be turned over. So I'm thinking one of a couple things, she either has been communicating with him in a way that she knows is not going to show up on that phone, whether it's because of the text messages being deleted or by some other means, or I mean, who knows. Maybe maybe she knew that he had his text set to delete after thirty days, but on an iPhone, that is the quickest setting to self deleet. You can have things, you know, either stay forever or stay for three hundred and sixty five days or stay for thirty days. So that's the quickest one. So maybe maybe she was counting on that, So who knows what. I think the way that she rules on if there is a motion for a celebrate extraction or for you know, Verizon AT and T T Mobile to turn those deleted messages over, I think her behavior for that motion will be more telling than how she's acted for this.
Speaker 1: That that that is that is very true because if she denies that motion, you would have to ask why. But she's just opening up that appellate door just keeps opening wider and wider if she denies it. But let me just say, for Ozzie Insider, Hell, yeah, girlfriend, you're invited up in this joint. If you if you want to come up, if you want to come up here and chat with me, you invited girlfriend will and talk to you. So uh and yes, I agree with you, Sarah. I can listen to her accent all day. I love it. So but anyway, so yeah, I think right there, if if it's set to delete, then if you are Jackson in the Ennay, you run the risk. I mean, she's gonna she's gonna rule against your motions anyway, so you might as well ask for you know, for that celebrate extraction or you know, third party details of all of his calls and all of his text messages. Because if their moms worked in the lunch room together Jason at whatever the hell middle school that was or high school, I'd say that's a pretty good bet. What do you think let's put let's put percentages. What are the percentages? There's X parte conversations between Meetball and Judge Bev.
Speaker 4: I think the percentage is high, but I think the percentage of them being something scandalous is low because I think that she's probably smarter than he is in terms of what communications she's willing to have in writing. So I also, you know, I just have to throw out there. This is a lot like when we talk about the potential conspiracy outside thirty four Fairview and people, you know, people on the anti side of this love to say, oh, there would be seventy people involved in this conspiracy. We all know it could be six people, five people, you know, the original core group, and everyone else could have been dragged into this unwittingly. They think they're helping a friend, they think they're going to just change a word and a report to help a police officer get probable cause they're going to do all of this, and then they find out later that they're a part of a conspiracy. I think the same thing could be said here, where there are people that would have been part of that X party communication and not thought anything of it because they weren't doing anything wrong, and then later it comes to all of this comes to play and they start to say, oh, wait a minute, they extracted this phone that those people didn't know that the special prosecutor was representing in court in another case that not only had they not extracted it, but that they wouldn't until they got through this process of having a special master go through the phone.
Speaker 1: Right where you could say, okay, this is private, there's HIPPA information, there's PII information on there, it's yeah, right.
Speaker 4: So I think that there, I think that there could be people who ultimately will get caught up in this email gate. I guess, you know, iCloud email, I guess we'll call it. But that didn't actually intend to do anything wrong or know that we're doing anything wrong in the process. And so my so my answer about Judge canone is that I don't know how culpable she'll be for many communications found in there, because she strikes me as being smart enough not to put a legal ex party communication in writing in a regardless of what email Michael Morrissey's using.
Speaker 1: Is she we'll see, we'll see she she didn't recuse herself when given multiple opportunities to not be involved in the case, when they showed that maybe, uh was it the Nagles, Uh that that that would have rented out her Cape Cod cottage and oh no, my name's isn't spelled within with an extra e in Beverly with ts. Yeah, so it wasn't me, even though my husband's name is Frank.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I think I think the truth is that that's all valid speculation, right, But nobody's closed nobody's closed loop on those things. And so that's that that's important. And when I look at this, I say to myself that again I go back to where I try to look at everybody's motivations and every situation. And I can think of a motivation why Bev wouldn't recuse herself Because I can I can see someone in her position a if she believes she's fair, I think that's definitely debatable, especially when it comes to her interaction with Alan Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how could she believe she's fair when she sits there and verbally picks on their whole team and even did it again just two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: I know, but I think she's fair, but be her motivation may not be to advance the corrupt wishes of the district attorney. It may simply be to make a name for herself. We saw this with the chest that trial. No question, there was a mistrial. It was her fault. There was a mistrial in the first case. She should have never held on to that second case. Yes, they made it to a verdict. But the bottom line is is her own uh ego, her own notoriety, her own you know, maybe she's looking for a job out of this as a commentator or as something else. And you know she's going to be the judge edo in the in the ohj trial, right, So I never I know something, Just like in the beginning of this case, I knew something was wrong at thirty four, fair of you, I knew that something was being covered up and it didn't make sense to me if it wasn't the murder of John O'Keefe here, something's wrong with her, but I don't quite. I haven't closed the loop on well, if it's her own ego, her own things, not necessarily that she's part of a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: No, and I don't. I don't. I'm not asserting that she is well. First before let me do that, Before I talk about Judge Bev and Verbo and her Airbnb, let me just I want to thank my new friend Sarah, Sarah's Shock, Sarah Shock, and Juara, who gave me a pretty good grade on saying that the other day. Sarah, thank you very much for gifting twenty mine memberships. You're really awesome. I'm glad we've had a dialogue of late and I look forward to you joining us for dinner if there's not a horrific snow Because if there is a horrific Nor'easter, we're gonna have Britt and I have already come up with a bump plan where she takes Uber and I take I don't know how many I'm gonna leave New York at like five in the morning to get there, so but yeah, anything could go wrong. So, but uh, nor' easter is notwithstanding, we're really, really looking forward to meeting you there, and now somebody else has done that. Who who's this?
Speaker 3: So? Hi Kim?
Speaker 1: Is Kim here?
Speaker 3: The legend?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't see how Oh look Suzanne, all right here, I'm gonna do my Lebron James right now, Cleveland, this is for you. That's Lebron winning the championship in twenty sixteen. Hi, Cleveland, No, I know, but you know what I need the truth about Suzanne. I need the truth about your shirt size so I can bring one to you when we show up at the dinner. You and Peter Meffi, okay, all right? Who else we have to say? Hello? Here? Side By and Grill, thank you so much. I think you donated memberships last time. You're amazing. God bless you. I know you didn't sneeze, but God bless you, and thank you very much for doing that. You're incredibly generous. Now I've been told that Nurse Kim is here? Who is a veritable superstar in this joint? Where's Nurse Kim? Where is she? I don't is she down at the bottom? Where's Nurse Kim is? Where is she? Pasted? Side By and Grilly Kim?
Speaker 3: Can I tell can I tell them what you told me this morning?
Speaker 1: Was it about my hair? Because if I'm not sensitive?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, no, nothing to do with your hair. A special follower on Twitter?
Speaker 1: You did follower?
Speaker 4: I already was following her. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Oh it wasn't Jason or myself because we've been following for six months.
Speaker 3: All right, go ahead, I want to make sure it's cool with her, so she says, go for it. Guys, David yet followed Nurse Kim today.
Speaker 1: Can I get an.
Speaker 3: Followed my Happy Dance?
Speaker 4: I followed David Yanetti once, but the cops told me to knock it off.
Speaker 1: So the night Jason stop it.
Speaker 3: She's officially a star.
Speaker 1: I mean, Kim's officially been a star since like the moment she started doing this. Should we do you guys want us to tell us in the chat? You want us to read more? Because that was kind of fun. I'll bring up another Olivia another one of Olibya's posts. Would you guys do you think we should read some more and then react? I don't know, tell me in the chat. Thank you very much for you generous people. You guys are like beyond awesome. Everett Love Nurse yeah, we gotta get the nurse Kim loven air rony with Cheeze.
Speaker 4: I just keep going to events down there because I'm hoping eventually I actually run into Nurse Kevin Meter in person. So that's my.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, do you think that Morrissey knows how to spell Karen read?
Speaker 3: Or do you think that the misspellings? I mean, do you think the misspellings were a mistake because.
Speaker 1: It auto corrects, like it doesn't auto react to R E A D right.
Speaker 4: Now, It autill corrects it all the time. So and I mean, I have doubts that I'm starting to feel that Morrissey might be one step above Ken Mellow in terms of his legal skill and acumen. And I'm the truth of the matter is he's never been known for his legal skill. He's not He's a He's a politician, right And at the end of the day, I'm gonna I'm going to actually out this because I feel like I can. In the western part of the state and Springfield, mass there was a state senator or representative I don't remember, by the name of Brian Lees, and for a period of time my father worked with him at a non political job and there was a memo that came out, and I'm sure he didn't type his own memos. I'm sure it was the you know, he was the boss, and I'm sure it was a secretary that made a mistake. But instead of Brian Lees, they wrote brain less, so they spelled both his first name wrong and his name wrong. And and he yet he wasn't smart enough to stop that. I'm just kidding. He was actually a really nice guy, and he probably was smart enough. He probably didn't see it before it went out. But I think things like that happen, and I do think that every time I'm tweeting about Karen Reid or I'm doing something, I'm always going back and overriding the auto correct. So I think it probably was somewhere along the line that happened. But I'll hold out a little bit of possibility these shits to moron.
Speaker 1: So all right, all right, man, I've got the thing on. I was looking for more stuff on Olivia and it's like she has so much stuff, but this one is on Shannon Burgess. So I don't know if you guys would find that entertaining to read, but if so, I will bring it up, and if not, I will, I will not. It's yah Chi Yeah, Jason Bryles, I got a I got an amen from from uh Ozzie Insider and and since she's the boss, and you know, like if she giggles, I'm probably gonna like hide under the desk. So but yeah, I definitely gotta get a thumbs up from you and Britt.
Speaker 4: I feel like I also feel like I need to now that you mentioned that on Thursdays and now I think we're gonna do a different day going forward. But I've been doing the Little Spaces event with Lacy Jane, and I don't know. I think the reason that I've done so many of those is that when Lacey laughs, she snorts, and I find it so entertaining that I literally go on the paper just to make her laugh because it makes me laugh every time she laughs. So I do think that I think there's some validity in your observation about Oss the Insider.
Speaker 1: I love her, man all right, So I'll bring this up and real quick, I was just gonna say about Judge BIV. I mean, like her bringing up the whole thing about saying, hey, mister Lowly, do you want to object not demanding that they state the nature of their objection. I think it really really derailed. When you have high powered attorneys that are really good on these sort of building on these narratives that you're sort of you have to start them. They develop and they crescendo, and I feel like they were able to Uh Susanna was I was smart and weaken snort laugh. I have that too. Sometimes. I guarantee I'm gonna be doing it that night in Massachusetts. We might end up taking a damn uber back to the hotel. Now, so all right, I'm gonna bring this up and let's see if we can get to it. And once again, we're gonna start out with our guest of honor uh and by the thank you for thank you for all the gifted memberships. And now you're gonna hear the dulcet tones of Jason and the very poetic voice of brit happens. And then you'll bear with me. So how does that look? Can you guys read that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: I'm good with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, Gop Fortunes.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna change to a different voice, I think. Okay, Mike the common Wells new Expert, I'm kidding. Despite the Commonwealth's new expert Shannon Burgess not knowing the basic difference between bits and bites, a mistake that should give the CW pause about having him conducting any potentially destructive testing on such critical evidence. Hank Brennan actually argued that their expert is very astute.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Britten, arguing that your supposed expert in vehicle data storage chips is a very astute. I don't think she meant to put a there is very astute. When he confused gigabits with gigabytes. Is like saying your distance measurements expert is very astute. When they don't know the difference between inches and miles, it's laughable.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, due to the Commonwealth s Malefeasance Karen Read yet again had to find it higher an actual competent expert, Matthew di Sigara, who accurately pointed, top they're just fundamental that's a misunderstanding of the data components. How's that? Jason? Was that okay?
Speaker 4: Magically delicious?
Speaker 1: Rather than come on, can I get some from the chat from Irishi? Come on?
Speaker 4: Rather than oh sorry, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 4: Take take two, rather than promptly filing an amended report or seeking out a new competent expert who doesn't disqualify himself from being an expert by not knowing the difference between bits and vites. Hank Brennan doubled down today in court hold on in an argument that raises deeply troubling questions about the CW's intent with this new request.
Speaker 3: Not only did Brennan defend his incompetent expert as being highly qualified and very astute after huge blunder, he even argued that he should be allowed to perform the highly specialized, delicate and potentially destructive testing on these data chips that the Commonwealth's own experts slash witnesses testified were completely destroyed during the destructive chip off procedure previously conducted.
Speaker 1: Furthermore, Brennan argued that they should be allowed to have their incompetent expert do this procedure in secrecy without the defense's expert present. Now, this was a huge red flag and particularly struck me as odd.
Speaker 4: Sorry you got me.
Speaker 1: There you go top of the screens.
Speaker 4: In fairness, I was trying to reply to a DM from Bretza. Forget about wanting to push forward with someone who's clearly unqualify to handle evidence so paramount to this case, But why would you have any problem with the defensive expert being present if you weren't hiding anything or trying to pull some funny business.
Speaker 3: The defendant has a right to have her expert present, particularly for testing that's potentially destructive or exhausted. Djay's scroll and real quick, is.
Speaker 1: This some good? I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: And why is Hank Brennan so insistent on keeping the defenses far superior, more qualified expert out while wanting to rush forward into testing with this unqualified expert.
Speaker 4: This truly makes one question what the Commonwealth's real motivations and true intentions are here, because they certainly don't seem honest.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Go ahead, go ahead, good Nurse Kim, can you read mine for the next one please?
Speaker 3: But beyond all of that, what's the critical importance that Hank Brennan doesn't seem to understand is that his experts misunderstanding and fundamental error confusing gigabits and gigabytes means that his conclusions that there are more data not yet retrieved from the chips is entirely false.
Speaker 1: Okay, and where am i? Uh? Okay am I? So the question is now all of the data, all of the data we're retrieved from the data chips during the destructive chip off procedure performed during the last trial. In other words, having Shining Badness perform any sort of procedure on these chips would be futile as there is no data left to be retrieved for cotsakes.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that, lay, I'm greeting doctor Sheril and he gets fired the first time you read you added just at the beginning too. But the current issue, as it relates to the data that have already been retrieved from the chips, is that the Burlas software that reads the data on these chips didn't come out with an update for the twenty twenty one Lexas LX five seventy until late December twenty twenty three. From my research, coincidentally, just days after the Commonwealth, with help from the defense expert Maggie Gaffney, performed the destructive chip off procedure. What a coincidence, huh.
Speaker 3: Huh. So the question now is what is the Commonwealth up to? Why would they want to exclude the defense's expert from being present during testing on data chips that they already have all the data front and why is the Commonwealth still misrepresenting to the court that there are any data left to retrieve when Pink brendan concession today in court that his expert did in fact the stake bits for bites proved this not to be true. What say.
Speaker 1: You, Jason? Hashtag can't cover up? Hashtag? Olivia Lambeau, You're amazing, we love you.
Speaker 4: I think that it actually, really I think it's a strategic error for him to have started out his appearance in this case in that way. Obviously there was he there wasn't much he could do about the fact that he made the mistake between the bits and the bites. It was kind of ridiculous. But how Brennan chose to approach that to me, why would you even request that, you know how bad it's going to look when you request that the defense is expert not be there. I know he was trying to make some point in regard to trying to lay this concept of you can't trust the defenses experts and the defense. It's just really it's bad form, it's bad lawyering, it's bad all the way around. You want to enter a case, and I'm not a lawyer, but I can I can give a bit of loyally advice here. You want to enter a case in any way you can to avoid pissing off the judge, and that is not to take unnecessary jobs. At the other side, you want to represent your client and get your jobs in. But to come right off the bat and basically make a statement that the defenses experts can't be trusted, that's not going to be met well in court, and it doesn't make you look well out of the gate. You want to come in and look liker. Your goal is not to convict Karen Read. Your goal is to get to the truth of the matter. And when you're trying to hide things right out of the gate, it's a horrible look.
Speaker 1: I wanted to own up to Kevin. I absolutely did go Northern England and Irish all in the same one and to like stort a straight British RP. So you're one hundred percent right. I think it was a serner here. I totally screwed that one, the one on that was bad, so I wasn't able to I switched like right in the middle, so and I didn't get I didn't get any Scottish in this time. Let me see I've done my my my Scottish in a while. There's a great UFO host named Andy mcgrillan. I kind of he's from Glasgow, so I sort of use that glass region as my template for for Scottish. But yeah, i'd have to like i'd have to get in it. But thank you, thank you very much, Kim. I mean, next time you come on, we're definitely gonna do readings because I want to hear you do a dramatic reading and I think it'll just blow everybody away. I know it'll blow me away.
Speaker 4: I also got I just want to say I heard a little foghorn leghorn in there too, So I didn't know what was going on. I was definitely was. I was having a moment of like southern plantation owner working its way into that accent.
Speaker 1: Why all right, let me put this one. Let me say, what's up to romy love Romi with cheese. Thank you so much for your nine ninety nine gift to calling all beings sidebar and grill and Sarah and shocking Hai rah uh. Jonathan Keith was my friend and I loved him. Jennifer McCay. Jennifer mccob I'm sorry, all right, I'm back with you guys now in the private chat, Nurse Kim in the chat, yeah, I didn't. Sorry, I didn't see Nurse Kim in there. A super staff in Susanne, Cleveland, for God's sakes, is yet so.
Speaker 4: Being from the western part of Messages, I feel like such a fraud because we don't have that accent. I mean, and so I'm out. People are like, oh, you're gonna pox the con haved yad and I'm like, no, I'm not, because that's not I lived ninety miles west of Austin and we just never never the accent never made it that far.
Speaker 1: Rasmussen, you hear enough from me, man, you know, you know how much your presence means you hear from me? Oh damn time. Anyway, You know what, we have a lot of people in this community that have no accent. Maza doesn't have an accent, right, he has no accents. He's right in the belly of the beast. Brian has a little bit. So it's really interesting, you know that that some people just don't. I'm trying to think of who else. I've heard Suzanne, our friend who's in the Chats, who's in Cleveland, does not have a very strong accent. Sometimes it's your parents kind of demand. And my parents did not want us to have a New York accent. And if we came home speaking like that, my dad would correct me. You know, he just he was not down. He grew up in Brooklyn and he did not want us to talk like that, even if we were hanging around people that were from the city. Kevin the Sallyport camera, once again, thank you for the the forgiveness on me mixing you know, fog Horn, Leghorn, Northern England and Irish all in one one reading do the panel thing. Think Hank Brennan should get consideration on not understanding procedure from Canoni. Given Lally his second chair, we're doing, Oh that resonates with Britt because she's a saxophone player. Go ahead, Jason, what's your opinion on this, and then we'll go to Britt.
Speaker 4: Please, Well, Britt would be first chair in my ORCHESTRALI I just want to put that out there, but.
Speaker 1: I have lunch with you, Jason. I want you to know.
Speaker 4: That that's true. What I'm yeah, yeah, I'm in I love that. But in terms of that, no, I mean he he gets a little bit of consideration from being a defense attorney attorney and not a prosecutor for so long, so I will give him. I will give him that. But Lally, I mean, no one, no one has to the Someone posts the clip the other day of David Dynetti walking over and saying something to Hank Brennan and like mentioning something at the prosecution table, and Lally didn't even blink like he did in Flint. He just stared straight ahead. I actually thought for a minute there that it might be a cardboard cutout of Lally that they put in place on the chair for that portion, because it was it was almost like robotics. So when I was looking at it, I just said to myself that dude is literally just a body that they've put here. I think they the bottomized him before they send him back into court because there was no just no human reactions were happening from him. So I won't I won't. I won't blame Hank for any not picking up anything from him.
Speaker 1: Britt, What's what's your thought about should Hank it consideration? I'm not understanding procedure from Canoni. Remember when she said, oh, mister Lally will show you how to fill out the flambe.
Speaker 3: The forum, I saw very few signs of life myself from Brennan. I have a few, very small thoughts on that. Yes, I'm with you, Jason, he at least in a very long time, has not prosecuted a case. I also feel like Hank has a kind of a dual purpose of being there. I feel like he is there to somewhat backhandedly defend Morrissey in the process of prosecuting Karen. So you know, that's why I believe that Morrissey even brought on a defense attorney in the first place, And that may also serve as a little bit of a cover so that if there are any moves made, motions made that are just blatantly wrong, Hank can have a little bit of plausible deniability. I don't know, I don't have a ton of thoughts there, but.
Speaker 4: I actually think that's an interesting take, because I mean, I think at this point there's probably ninety nine point five to nine certainty that Morsey has engaged a defense attorney for himself already, especially, I mean, it would be ridiculous to think that he wouldn't because everyone, including him, thinks he's the probe of the FBA. You know, he's the subject of the FBI probe. But I also do think that you're You're right. I think even if it wasn't an intention, he certainly could play into that in terms of his inexperience in order to cover some of his mistakes in court. And on top of that though, I think it's interesting that you bring up that way because I felt that when I heard that Morrissey was I mean that Brennan was the one reviewing Morrisey's iCloud email account to see what was disclosable or not disclosable. I did that kind of struck me because I you know, to me, it was almost like, you want a taint team like they talk about. I laugh every time I say taint, But you want a taint team like that they they talk about, or a special master to go through those things because it's not just an issue in this case. That's the point that I can't make enough. We know it's an issue in Turtle Boy's case. We know that the attorneys here have done it. But my prediction is that the floodgates are gonna open, and we're gonna see it in cases both open and emotions for new trials, for cases that have already closed.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, relative to that question, I feel like Hank should have known. I don't know if it was Mark that I heard on or I think actually was Melanie Little that he's, you know, admitted to the bar in Massachusetts. He should be aware of certain procedures. And I don't think he looked particularly awesome. I have a diet tribe I can do about Hank, and maybe I'll throw it out here and get your reaction and then we have well, you know, let's get to something funny first, because we have something funny here from Kim, a mission that she's doing. She Oh, by the way, you can follow there's Kim on YouTube and TikTok. I'm sure all of you are a because all of you are you know, I haven't been living under any sort of a rock. So what I want to say about Hank is this, because this came up today on Twitter or yesterday, and I and I there was a messaging brid about it. People that think that Hank is some sort of a man of principle and man of morals and could potentially because he has the authority as the special Assistant District Attorney in this case. So there's two things I'll tell you I don't believe, and this is the first one. And that he would potentially see evidence that would be exculpatory of and Karen and therefore see that there's no point of prosecuting this case and therefore dismiss it. So I got to tell you this that ain't happening in this lifetime. Okay, that is not happening because and I'm going to tell you why. So if you have faith in Hank and you think he's a good guy and he's he's he's per secuted for government corruption, I want to just disabuse you of this notion. Morrissey is a very cunning and very devious figure and a very smart figure, and that's how he's gotten where he is for this period of time, as despicable a person as he might be. He will have interviewed Hank Brennan extensively. He will have laid out his theory of the case and his facts of the case, and he will have one hundred percent certainty in his mind that he's going forward with this case to the end. Actually, I have three things to tell you. The second thing I'm gonna tell you is he's not going to convict Karen. He knows that they're not going to convict Karen because he knows there's a mountain of reasonable doubt here, as Mark Bero has so eloquently put out on a number of occasions. Okay, so they are going for another hung jury. That's what they're going for. They just didn't want to get a complete acquittal. And they knew in the hands of Lally and with the same knuckleheads that were on the stand for the prosecution last time, Trooper Paul, Trooper Proctor Buchinick, Trooper Guarino, and all these meatheads, that they could potentially see this woman acquitted. So Hank was hired to get another hung jury. And you know, they could use all their little tricks to try to dismiss somebody who looked pro Karen like they did last time, and they'll do the exact same thing this time. And they know they're gonna end up with at least one holdout. So that's what they're going for here, is going for a hung jury. And there is zero chance that Hank is gonna Oh, if he just talked to Josh Levy and went down and spoke with the FBI, he would No, he's not doing that. He and I'm gonna make the third thing. The third issue is that these guys are competitive people. They want to win, and he wants to show I can kick the shit out of this dream team that they brought in there, the California lawyer, he's really from Texas, and then Davey and Eddie and then this other goomba they brought in from New York.
Speaker 3: Robert LISSI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what he's thinking. He's saying, I want to kick these guys ass. There is zero chance he's going to do Smith's this case and I'm finished. Go ahead, please go ahead, Jason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think you're right. I think there would have been a litmus test for any lawyer that was going to come on that you had to agree in advance that you were here to take the case and that you were going to prosecute the case, not that you were gonna you know, there was aut that talk in the beginning, I'm going to take a fair look at the evidence and no, no, you were There's no way you were coming onto this case unless you were committed to prosecuting it right from the start. I think you say that there is zero chance. I do think that if something outrageous comes out in court, there is a chance that we get the Alec Baldwin situation happening, where you have the special prosecutor in that case, it was revealed that there was this egregious behavior by the prosecutor by the DA in that case, and then the special prosecutor then said I'm not I don't want any part in this, and he walked out. I think we have the chance for something like that here. If something horrific comes out about Morrissey's emails, or we find out that there's been some other kind of ex partey communication that literally spells out that the fixes in or that they've completely violated Karen's rights, I think there's a chance that he At some point everyone, I know, we don't talk politics, but at some point everyone makes a political calculation, just like we haven't reached that point with the governor and the Attorney general in mass yet, but at some point the scale tips and people say I'm getting the heck out of this.
Speaker 1: You know, and if you could do me a favorite, Britt and you could scroll up. There was someone that had a question for you guys, all in caps. I want to make sure I don't miss that. Just help me out with that. Thank you. Yeah, I want to say I want I want to say thank you to Mavis Kane, thank you so much for the ten dollars. I really appreciate it. And MAVs and that is a female name. I think Bev has be more restrained. She's already toned down the blonde. I happen to agree with you, Mavis. The hair color I think is a window into Bev. If she shows up with dark highlights, if she shows up with blue or pink tones, I'm gonna become very concerned. I think the hair color is very significant. Jason, would you agree?
Speaker 4: I definitely do. I think it's probably the most important thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, yeah, I just you know them, brit says Jennifer. The best impression of herself absolutely. I mean, let's face it, I think Kim could probably do the best. The nurse Kim. I love listening to you and your accent. Most people don't like the sound of their own voice. Yes, Kim, Well, Kim has heard me say how much I love her accent. Let me just say this for the crowd. So, being in the Air Force for twenty one years and then I've had like another I don't know, eleven years, twelve years, and and other government gigs, you get to know people from all over the country. Jason knows this from being in basic and even in his you know, the time he was in the Marine Corps. You hear accents from everybody. And it is so awesome to hear people from Washington and Idaho and Wisconsin versus Minnesota. What are the subtleties between Wisconsin and Minnesota and Chicago, uh, and all these different regions and Texas, you know, the is a very different accent than Louisiana and Alabama. So I love accents and I've always loved them, and Kim has just an amazing, wonderful accent.
Speaker 4: Even the regional words, right, like you learn what they call. You know, you hear a grinders, I'm gonna go to a subway and get a sandwich, you know what I mean somewhere else other places that's the parking lot, right like you have all of these you have all of these words that it's really interesting. It's an interesting perspective that people who weren't in the military don't usually get. And I do think there's almost this thing where you could you could solve a lot of society's ills by I'm not a fan of conscription service, but you could solve a lot of society's ills because it's going to be really hard for you to be in the military and be a racist. It's going to be really hard for you to be in the military and be a sexist. It's going to be really hard for you to be in these different positions because you are forced into these situations where you work with such a diverse group of people and in all kind of for a common goal. You're all there for the same reason, and it really does bring people together in a way that you don't normally see necessarily in everyday society. It's a really neat that Probably my favorite aspect of having been in the military is that I got a chance to have my eyes open to a much wider worldview than I would have gotten had I stayed, had I continued my career as a music major at the local community college for one semester.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people, the only people that really Jason's one hundred percent correct to interact with people from all over the country. The people that hold onto that are really the true racist, the people that really just want to ideal their their ideal logus, that really just want to belong to a group they want to hate. There's people that want the people that sit there and watch cable news all day long, they're the people that they want to hate somebody, so they want to they want to hate whoever the other side is. So they just consume that cable news and they let it just agitate them, and then they they go out and they spew it. And you do have those people that hold on to it, but they're you know, and they'll get kicked out. You know. They'll go do room inspection over there at Fort Bragg and they'll find that someone has like Nazi flags on their wall and stuff, and then they'll, you know, they'll say, all right, we need to find another place for you. And it's not going to be the United States Army or United States Marine Corps, but but they're few and far between. So all right, we got a question here that BRIT's gonna read in the accent of Judge bev.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, all right, I gotta put on my glasses. Ben Jason, did you see my Auntie Bev costume?
Speaker 4: I did, not a number.
Speaker 3: I'll send you some photos or videos.
Speaker 1: The Judge Bev of Halloween. I'm sorry. Everybody else out.
Speaker 4: There, well, I mean I probably did, right because I was standing there. If you if you walked around in the line there, I was standing there, so I probably did see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, she wasn't at the past at the party.
Speaker 1: In Florida. Yeah, like where nobody knew it, which makes it even better.
Speaker 3: God, I wasn't person. There was one person who figured it out that because I was carrying.
Speaker 1: Her rubber duct and remind me of the John. After we're done reading this and answering Lisa's question, and thank you Lisa Love, I'm going to tell you the story about talking to John Como and coming out of the indoor pool in Colorado Springs and what someone came up and said to me when they heard me talking to John Como. Go ahead, please, ma'am.
Speaker 3: All right, So Lisa says, question, with her hand up, why are they focusing on a cop when John O'Keefe was beaten to death. That body has in injuries that do not at all fit a cop pedestrian's religion. Will they bring more medical excents? Lisa, I am right there with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Justin I was going to need to get like we need to send Nurse Kim a link to the show so that she can answer this question. But this is this is clearly a Nurse Kim question. Nurse Kim, if you want a link, just put a y in the chat so I can get you on because I don't want to send you a link and have her go I don't have my hair on and whatever.
Speaker 7: So uh, what I'll say is.
Speaker 3: That someone who has been hit by a car, who has actually been struck by a vehicle, you get a lot more than just injury. Use to your knoggin. Okay, you're you're gonna see And this is just common sense. I mean, Nurse him can absolutely go into more detail about this than any of the three of us can. But common sense says that if you see no injuries south of the skull, then it probably wasn't a car. You're gonna see pelvic injuries I have just from my wreck where you know it was a full sized DNC Sierra versus me eight fractures to my hip. Almost every rip on my right side was broken. I still have a bone fragment in my shoulder. I sprayed my back. So just saying it's something that I wish they would focus more on. Your hair is a.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what's you know like, because some people are like, oh, I don't have my hair's not done, or I don't have makeup on Kim. I mean, when you have a beautiful face like your I mean, look, I'm on YouTube with this face. That means anybody can be on YouTube. That should tell you. I mean I wish I looked like Jason, for God's sakes. So Kim, there is a I send her the link. Oh yeah, you could send it to her on her phone, but it's in your Twitter DM. Kim, if you'd like to join us and talk about injuries, and then we'll close the show because we're getting near the end here.
Speaker 4: We love my This is my favorite part. I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let me see if if she uh, let me see if she saw it.
Speaker 3: I just texted you them.
Speaker 1: Yeah you go. Yeah, Kim, log on to thirty four you and Canton so you can talk to Jennifer McCabe the class of nineteen ninety Folas's best looking girl.
Speaker 3: He's a ticket walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah what did uh? What did uh? What did what's what's his face? Say? The attractive the fit attractive soccer mom from Canon. Oh shoot, I gotta believe everything she says, now, man, I mean, that's thank you so much, clerk Jim, thank you, brah Man, you're a gentleman. Thank you for being a member. Thank you for being a member. Mate. Maybe that's where my schoolish accent is I needed to do when we were reading. Oh wait, that sounds a little more like Liverpool. I did it again. I did it again? All right?
Speaker 4: But but good nudes, the Beatles are just extending an invitation for you to join. So you're probably right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what the fab four man Britt wrote? What did you write? A whole paper? Okay? Britt wrote, I don't know, twenty something pages on one song of the Beatles that was like I am what was it Yellow Submarine? Or I am I'm the wal I'm the walls. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The longer paper was actually on Disney's Fantasia, the nineteen forty version, not the two thousand, but it was on Taikowsky's use of musical imagery and how Disney kind of tried to recreate that. It was a lot of fun. It was a fun product. But yes, I did do a whole lot of analysis on I'm the Walls.
Speaker 1: Oh there she is from Reality Check. Thank you, love you too, and also want to say here, I love you, Suzanne Cleveland. You're an amazing warrior in person in this joint. So thank you, Susanne Cleveland. No, I'm from Liverpool and you don't sound like a Scott. Yeah, but I wasn't. I wasn't putting it all the way on. But you know what, britt Gal, I love you because Scouser scalse is my favorite British accent of all of them. I love the Scouse accent. So one love to you and you are welcome to come on here. Which oh let me get hey, hold up, man, let me, let me, let me get Let me get everything ready because we about to we about to do something. Okay, here we go, Thank you, romy Yeah, can I get I wrap, oh ma'am for my home girl nurse kill.
Speaker 4: You know, people don't play no games with me, amen.
Speaker 8: DJ I can't, I can't you get my head too big. There's been so much I wanted to say. First and foremost, I love all your faces. Hello lovies, thank you for inviting me up for a second with.
Speaker 7: This gas panel.
Speaker 8: We've got DJ We've got Jason Broyles, who is like, you know, all I'm gonna tell you is that your penmanship and the beautiful things and the way that you lay stuff out. Jason is ten out of ten would recommend Chef's Kiss, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: And and things.
Speaker 8: That I have no idea, like you go behind the scenes where I'm like, I am very out of the loop or unaware, and think for making me aware.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it. And Britt, are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: My TikTok sister from another mister obsessed incredible creator. And I cannot wait Britt till you have your YouTube. I am so proud of you, and you're gonna, You're gonna, You're just gonna be incredible and I know you will, and I'll be there just you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Charlette. She's gonna kill it, man, She's gonna kill it. Ain't no doubt about it. And her first guest is amazing I'm already trying to piggyback off of her for her her first guest, who's really dope. Oh and you know what, so we do have something for Kim that we're gonna be able to get her to read, because I know that, and so we got to at least get like a paragraph. But I got two things to say before we get to that. I want to think. We just had ROMI, thank you so much. Love is Nurse Kim grabbing a dyet coke for THETI.
Speaker 6: My girl.
Speaker 7: I didn't even grab one.
Speaker 8: I just was like, oh, I've been summoned, it's time to go without one in the fridge. I will get one afterwards, but thank you my love for Romi with cheese.
Speaker 1: I was about to say that. I also want to make an announcement real quick. We're having our first Listener round table next week. So uh, I think everybody's a member, but even if you're not a member and you want to be on the round table, you're welcome to be on the round table. So next week we're having Sarah Shaqnhaa. We're having Sherry D. We're having Doctor Jones, We're having uh, Miss Jessica and b I'm trying to remember who else is gonna be on there, But this is the first listener round table we're gonna have, and then if you didn't get on this one, we're gonna do another one. But guess what, folks, you can get on calling all beings. You don't have to be a nurse Kim to get up in this joint. That's what I got to tell you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so all right.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a great panel. I'll I have interacted, i think with every single person that's gonna be on your panel, and they're always, uh, they're they're so insightful in their questions in the comments. So I'm actually I'm excited for that show. I'm definitely gonna be in the audience on that one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm very excited to I want people to have the opportunity to come on air and share their views because they they don't have their own their on YouTube, but they can still come on and that that's that's why we're we're doing. I'm like, what the hell can I do? I mean, I've never had members before I got members. What can I do? Well, Hell, let's give him around table. You know, they can come on air. So, but I know y'all want to hear Nurse Kim Reid because she has she just has the gift. She has the gift. What do you what do you want me to tell you? She has the gift? So, uh, Kim maybe.
Speaker 7: Have a gift to read. Geez, that's happening.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it a whirld Ben.
Speaker 1: I'm going full screen. I'm gonna put my glasses. Tell me if you can see that? Is that? Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay, she can see it?
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, I'm reading this is from miss Olivia Lamba the Queen, and so all right, she's just going in. Good news for anyone who's been charged with witness intimidation in Norfolk County four days ago, for a former Dover select board member, John Jeffries faced arraignment on firearm charges and recounts of felony witness intimidation post coming soon on how you can get all your witness and intimidation charges dropped like he did if you issue an apology based on new precedent set by Norfolk County DA Michael Morrissey's office.
Speaker 3: Good look at that, Look at that man?
Speaker 8: Does he not make you medically uncomfortable, Babs, when you see yourself that is one you know, cough away from a cardiac event, and I mean that, love you.
Speaker 4: I will be using the praise medically uncomfortable going forward. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Whenever I feel bad about my looks, I just kind of like, have a look through Twitter. I look at his post, and you know what, I don't look at that actually now that I see it.
Speaker 7: Well, and I hate to say that.
Speaker 8: I hate to like, you know, it's just it's a medical and comfortable you know what I mean. I'm just thinking to myself, like I want to I want to help you, but there are also things that you know, sometimes I get a little bit, I get a little I get a little worked up, and I've been known to call him Penguin adjacent, and that is when that's rude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But there's a great.
Speaker 3: Pale if it makes you feel any better, Kim. I think you saw the video I did in which I accidentally, on purpose, put up a picture of job at the Hut and was talking about Morrissey. I think that, like right, I meant it is more of a mob boss thing. But the more I did it, the more I realized how visually appropriate it was too, and so I just rolled with it.
Speaker 1: It really was close to home. It really did look like more And really.
Speaker 4: Nurse Kim, I do think that he should thank you, because as someone who has also made nurses medically comfortable myself, I love nurses and I definitely, I definitely respected every one of their opinions in the in the circum Now, mine was a little bit different. I wasn't just a you know, a fat old liar. I had cancer, so and on November twenty second was my five year mark from ringing the bell at my last chemo treatment. So yeah, but I I spent a great deal of time in the hospital while I while I was going through treatment because my blood counts would drop so so fast, so frequently. I kind of grew this respect for nurses that really I always liked nurse. I mean, who can honestly say I don't like nurses, right, I always liked nurses. But I've grown set a respect for your profession and you can just pruly see that it's a calling. So every time I have an opportunity to appear with a nurse, I have to take a second and just say, like, without nurses I would not be alive. There's it's not even a question. So I love your profession and I respect you so much for doing it. So thank you very much for that. And Morrissey should thank you too, because you know, if he hears your words, maybe it'll inspire him to actually get to the doctor and maybe listen to the advice of the nurses who we're going to spend the most time with him when he visits the doctor.
Speaker 8: So, Jason, that is, that is beautiful, and I'm so happy that you are coming up on your five years.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 8: That is miraculous, and that is a testament to you. And I know that anyone any of my patients who have gone through their journeys with cancer and have come out, the ones that have been lucky enough to come out on the other end, you know it is a profound experience. And I respect you for having to endure everything that you did, and you know it's our pleasure to care for you. And I didn't clearly care for you, but I'm sure that your nurses.
Speaker 7: It's wonderful to hear the impact they made on you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yeah, And it's I agree. When I heard that, I was just kind of like saying a prayer directly to Jason, you know, because when I hear that, obviously at our age, you know, you start losing friends to cancer. So I'm really we're bloss that you're still here and so happy that you're still here with us and contributing. So that's awesome, Jason, really.
Speaker 4: Well, Frankly, the cancer is a lot of the reason that I do what I do, because you do get to a point where you start to think about your own legacy and you start to think about what kind of differences have I made in the world, and have I been able to make things better for anybody? And have I been able to stand up for what I believe? And I have basically over the last five years since then, I have restructured my life in such a way that I've made time to do more things in life that I want to accomplish before I go, because you really start to think about it. I've spent more time with friends, I've done all kinds of things to reshape my life. My definition of success has changed a little bit than it was prior to that, and so it's one of the reasons that I do. If you look at any given time I've probably gotten thirty dms since we started this tonight from people who are telling me their stories and my dms who are asking for help with things, who are doing that, And that's that's what I prioritize. Now it's a little bit different. I still need to work, I still need to make money. I still do those things, but a lot more Now I prioritize and how can I make an impact on the lives of my family, on the lives of my friends, and on the lives of people who I haven't even met yet.
Speaker 1: In some cases, I've gotten like five dms that have said you should really rethink doing a YouTube's. I don't know what they mean by that. I don't know if that's like encouragement or if it's I'm just kidding. I'm kidding about that. I know all the other nurses out there really bummed because like now everybody's favorite nurse is Kim, So it's kind of like no.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I listen, Okay, I appreciate everybody. And there was like an actual love fest that my cheeks were red in this chat. So that is so awesome and kind for you for like for me to hear. But It's also uncomfortable because I'm just Kim, I'm just a mom, I'm just a nurse, and I am like, there are so many more deserving you know, nurses and everybody else, but I am. I'm so thankful to be here with all of you, and and thank you for answering my face times, and like, you know, just listening to what I think a lot of us in the community have seen, and they're just hasn't been a ton of representation of nurses I found, So I.
Speaker 7: Thought that, hey, what the what the hell?
Speaker 8: Go it, Kim, you know what I mean, Just give it a whirl and say what you know everybody is saying in all of the settings, whether you're at a hospital, whether you're in home care, all of the nurses, all of the doctors, and all of the nurse practitioners specifically with this case have said that Officer John O'Keefe's injuries are not only not consistent with a car accident or a low speed reverse motor vehicle accident. I just went over Renee Stonebridge, the neuropathologist in trial one, and I did a stream reacting to her testimony, and for me, guys, this was it.
Speaker 7: This was it.
Speaker 8: It's and of course it's so important to say about our abrasions, right like there's like, okay, so he's got these abrasions on the arm, he's got this two point five inch laceration to the right occiput of his brain. But at the end of the day, it was what was happening inside his skull that I said sealed the deal. And I pray that, you know, mister Yannetti and mister Jackson and Elias Little take the opportunity at next trial to cross her, because that is going to be what what I believe would push the jury over from like reasonable doubt or thinking something was happening.
Speaker 7: When you see the catastrophic.
Speaker 8: Damage to Officer John O'Keefe's brain to subarachnoid bleeds in his frontal lobes on bilateral both side temporal lobes, we have a herniated brainstem, which would not I can conclusively.
Speaker 7: Say legit, okay, like medically.
Speaker 8: Sorry, could not occur from a six foot two man right go from a stand position to falling and striking his head one time in the back of.
Speaker 7: His skull doesn't happen. That is not a plus B eqal C. My friends.
Speaker 8: That is multiple, multiple impacts, and you can't get around that.
Speaker 1: Kim. I have some questions about that. Now. I'm so glad you said that, because I haven't. I haven't. I don't know that I've heard you say that, and maybe it's just you know, my ignorance here. But so do you think that there were multiple strikes in the same spot or do you think there were he was hidden in that one spot where the wound was or different areas well.
Speaker 7: See that's interesting.
Speaker 3: So if you are standing, we have what's called a coup and a.
Speaker 8: Counter coup injury, which we could get from boxing and from other different ways. You can obtain this also from injury like impact injuries. But it would not occur from someone just striking their head one time to the back. It could occur if somebody was struck with a object in motion, because then the stationary item, the stationary object, which is Officer John O'Keeffe, then his head is going back and forth causing injury. But when an object hits a stationary you know, and when a stationary item hits the ground, I mean a moving item hits the ground, would not be able to he would only have bleeds in the back of his head. There would ever be frontal bleeds from him striking his head on the back of his head on the ground. Does not happen, cannot happen because your brain would never have inside the skull. It wouldn't reverberate, right because you're just going down there does It never made sense for there to be these frontal bleeds. And there was all so other damage to Officer John O'Keeffe's brain that were so many particual hemorrhages that she.
Speaker 7: Didn't even count them.
Speaker 8: She was unable to count them.
Speaker 7: Okay, WHOA when we this way?
Speaker 8: I just found out when I did the when I rewatched the testimony, because when I had been on your show previously, DJ, we had discussed you know, I was like, this doesn't make sense for ABC and D. But I'm telling you, neuropathologist Renee stone Bridge was for me what sent it over the edge. For medically speaking, bullet proof evidence that this was not what the Commonwealth has told us their theory is impossible.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me just shit you with a secondary and this is just trying to deep or maybe even support my hypothesis of what happened in the basement. And so if he would have been let's say he punched let's say let's I'm just gonna say Higgins, for example, in the face. Higgins punches him in the face, he falls back, and you know those two cradles that hold the squat bar. You know that there's those two cradles that you would re rerack your squat bar. If he were to fall and hit his head on that would it cause that injury? And that's why I ask you, is it multiple blows? You know? Was it him falling, hitting his head and then hitting the floor or was it do you think it was more like him standing and someone struck him from behind with an object, with a metal object or some sort of heavy blunt object.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so, dj I, I don't know what happened, right, Like, I don't know, But what would make more sense to me would be the second object option, right, was that something something happened while he was in a position that was not.
Speaker 7: On the ground, is what I will say. Okay, And.
Speaker 8: How I've always tried to approach the case is that again, I'm not Mass day police, We're not you know what I mean? And I didn't investigate that was chippy practic's job. And unfortunately, let's do it one time because she's here a bunch of practa. Okay, I never I did not investigate, but I feel so so confident that I can rule out that Karen Read's almost seven thousand pound lexus did not cause the injuries that he succumbed to and that ended Officer John O'Keeffe's life that tragic early morning on January twenty ninth, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: And so, Ken, do you I'm sorry, go ahead, go ahead, I'll come back good.
Speaker 3: Do you feel that a pond cross Renee stone Bridge could possibly say? No, this guy in order to obtain these injuries essentially would have had to have taken multiple close to the head, rather being.
Speaker 8: That's so smart, that's so so smart, Right that you asked that, because no questions were asked of her, right, And what lady asked was could this have occurred from a fall? And she said yes, it could have, And I was out of my tits because of course it could have, but she might He must have been from a three story build. He could have fallen when something happened like that. But let's put it, let's let's put this into context, babes, because him from six feet two down to the down to frozen ground didn't do it?
Speaker 7: Okay, And uh, that is where.
Speaker 8: Those questions that come in from lies a little whoever, from David Yarnetti, whoever decides to do the pross. I beg I beg of them to ask those specifics, right, because if somebody said, could this have occurred from from a standing to the ground, she would have said, is it possible? I guess, but is it probable?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: And here is where we.
Speaker 8: Can get into the thick of it, and then we can ask is it possible, is it possible or probable that he was that he was struck by an object as such as a weight or a bat or whatever. You know what I'm saying, whatever we want to go through from the process, from the defense, would make a huge difference when you're when you're kind of cross examining someone who is a Druple board certified physician like Renee Stonebridge is with her sleeves.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll stop and tell me more. I was obsessed. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 8: But like those are the things that I think there becomes maybe a little bit of a well, she didn't say anything that was gonna hurt Karen at all. But we could have gotten in my humble medical opinion, it really could have been so incredibly beneficial for the defense to get in and ask her where she has seen similar injuries? Right, where have you ever? Because I know she has where in what cases have you seen something like this? It's never gonna be from what the Commonwealth is trying to sell us as a bill of goods in commonwealth first read.
Speaker 3: Well, Chica, you now can send David Yanetti a little DM Well.
Speaker 1: First of all, she has his number. I have his number. I mean, I mean, if it's a matter of nurse Kim getting a UNITTI that thing can be that very hard to have to make that happen. She's you've spoken with him. I've spoken with him. I got his damn number. I will call the guy if that's if that's what it takes.
Speaker 4: So he's a busy man, but he's a little busy. He's probably a little busy.
Speaker 1: I've only called him once, but I mean or spoke. He called me once over something that's unrelated to this but related to the case, and I didn't obviously I would not bug the guy, but for what Kim has. I would bug him. I would bug him for that, because that's not bugging, that's like her trying to help them out, because there's a million different angles they're thinking of, and none of them is a medical professional, but Kim is.
Speaker 4: So I have a feeling thirty people are gonna d M him a clip from this episode to her talking about that, because this is what happens to me. Every time I talk about anything anywhere, I'll get forty dms and people showed me clips of someone else saying that or someone you know, it happens.
Speaker 1: I do, and and kim My theory was basically like I I was trying to uh, I will try to imagine what happened in situations that we don't know, which is why I ask you those questions. So I had to figure I had to solve for X like an algebraic formula. So I said, if they didn't call, if he just if there's just a fight and he falls and hits his head, well Brian Albert would call the ambulance. He would say, well, there's a fight and he fell and he got hurt. I got to call and get him an ambulance. I mean that just like if they were at a hunting camp, if they were at a fishing camp, if they were hiking, if anything like that, and and O'Keefe got hurt another officer he would have called, you know, said I gotta get medical treatment. So the only reason they wouldn't have is if someone would have committed some sort of felony assault that he couldn't explain away, because the second call he would have had to make after calling nine to one one would be to call the duty desk at BPD and tell him that Officer O'Keefe is going to the hospital. That's a recorded call, and so he would have had to come up with the story right there. So somebody must have done something that Albert didn't think he could explain whatever that was. And that's why I think it wasn't just a simple fall and hit his head or they said, well, shoot, these two idiots just fought. These two drunks fought and he hit his head, Well, then he would have got him help. He didn't get him help because someone did something that he would have thought was a felony that he couldn't explain. And if O'Keefe woke up, O'Keefe would tell a different story than what he told, so he couldn't get him help well.
Speaker 8: And also just to remind you that Karen Reid provided mouth to mouth okay, and was providing first aid and resuscitative efforts upon finding Officer John o'keef morning. And I just just a reminder that maybe somebody wouldn't want to do that or help him, you know, make it to Good Samaritan if there was an opportunity for him to wake up, and she was the one who had tried to take him out of the night before, just just.
Speaker 1: Thought yes, yeah, in other words, don't save his life, so he can't say, oh, she backed up to me, yes, I know, there's nothing that makes sense that they say. By the way, hello to jen Root and hello to Beatrice.
Speaker 4: Love them. And actually conversely, there was one person who was in the car on a nine to one one call telling them to get off of him and to stop performing life saving measures, and that person was seen McCabe. So if you apply the same if you apply that same logic in reverse, I'm just saying I'd never accused any of them of anything specifically, but if you applied that same logic in reverse, you could come to a conclusion.
Speaker 1: There's only one person here qualified to say the name of JM Asnathan McKay.
Speaker 4: It's always best when that person picks up the que I love it.
Speaker 1: There is nobody, there is nobody qualified to say that name.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, I just want to add in, you know, with Nurse Kim's point when she's talking about renicege testimony, I have not yet met a professional somebody in the medical field, a nurse, a police officer, people in these I haven't yet met a person who I've had a private conversation with about this case, who is in any of those fields, who hasn't looked at this and said have the same reservations that we have, or the same things. I have talked to police officers who will talk to me about what I do. And then I've had police officers turn off their body cameras and then say to me, who do you think did it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And I'll say, well, I don't like to say who did it. I like to follow the evidence. The evidence tells me that Karen Reid didn't do it, and I think there needs to be more investigation. And I've had cops look right at me and say, well, I think Brian Albert did it, you know what I mean. And it's not always him, but I have those conversations. I talked to a state trooper in another state, a non New England state, who is in charge of training canines and their handlers for the state that he's in. He's the top knine handler trainer and as a canine handler himself. And similar to an expert that went on Melanie Little's show, and I blind showed him the picture of John's injuries on his arm. I just showed him the picture. I didn't tell him what it was about what the case was, and he looked at me and he said, who got in a fight with the German shepherd? Those were his literal words that first came out of his mouth. This person has seen more German shepherd bites than any emergency room doctor because he literally trains dogs to bite people's arms like it's not a So I look at these things, and we're also, you know, we're supposed to suspend disbelief in all of these situations. You have the phone call with Jen McCabe saying that, you have every reasonable professional saying this. You have the officer from Dyton saying there was just a crack. There's all of these things that they start out to be these onesies Tuesdays, but they add up to a mountain of exculpatory evidence that Karen Reid didn't do this. And and the last one that I'll add into that is that nine to one to one call when she there's a guy laying in the snow. I'm paraphrasing rights. There is no one that can tell me, even though I've heard the trolls say it one hundred times, the anti say this, there is no one that can tell me that the response would not be faster if someone said there's a police officer laying in the snow and he's not moving, It's not even close. It is literally you're going to get ten times of response, and they're going to drive a hell of a lot faster to get there, even in a blizzard.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Appreciation. And then on top of that, if you remember in Proctor's texts that the FEDS were kind enough to hand over to the defense, one of the initial responses from one of Proctor's work buddies was, Man, the homeowner is going to take some heat for this. Isn't just hearing about the broad strokes of the case. But what he commented was, Man, the homeowner is going to be in a little bit of trouble here.
Speaker 1: So he's a Boston I'm sorry, he's a Boston police officer too. He ain't gonna catch any ship for this. That was That's a quote from from Michael Proctor.
Speaker 4: And speaking of gen Root being in the speaking of gen Root being in the chat, especially in Norfolk County because that that's the that's the thing that we see. The eyes that bind in Norfolk County are if you are a law enforcement officer facing some sort of legal liability, you want to live in Norfolk County like that is. I'm telling you this should be their new tourism campaign for Norfolk County should be if you are a criminal police officer, moved to Norfolk County because the state police detective you and attached to the District Attorney's office will make sure that you will never face any liability for your illegal actions. Yes, it's horrendous, worse than worse than anywhere I've seen.
Speaker 1: Also, the material and so we're gonna have on this is kind of a preview, but I've been speaking with Dream feed Media. Grace is her name. She's going to be on so next week Listener round Table, then the Sexiest Man in Canton John Como, the week after that Ches Hair and All, and then the week after that is going to be Grace from dream feed Media. Who did she did that whole replay of the disassembly of the tail light, all that work. What's the gentleman's name? I can never remember? Is it David something? They mac McIntire did the deconstruction of the taillight. But you did a good job, David, you really did so was that what was that Irish? Good? Is that Irish? Okay? Thank you? So anyway, Uh yeah, McIntyre did a great job. And Grace goes over it in a way, Kim, if you've not seen dream feed Media's tail Whisper, she does it in such a way, a digestible way that you can metabolize not only the tail light and how it's put together and the diffusers and where you would see light versus where you wouldn't, and what what McIntyre things they used to break it, And then she does the key cycles and you can even metabolize that, and we all like go into like I'm ready to go to sleep. I just had Thanksgiving turkey. Listening to about these cycles, it was kind of like Olivia is able to explain hash values in a way that nobody on the stand was able to explain hash values. Thank God to Olivia, we now understand it. So I we're gonna have on Grace and the co creator of Calling All Beings, whom none of you have ever seen. His name is Nathan. I'm gonna tell you and forgive me because I mean, he's an amazing intellect. He really is. He is one hundred times smarter than I am, and better spoken than I am, and his voice is actually soothing where his mind's irritating.
Speaker 4: What about the accents.
Speaker 1: Though, Oh he doesn't do accents. No, there you go.
Speaker 4: Everyone has roles.
Speaker 1: He's just he's a great guy. Nathan is one of the best people I've ever met in my life, and I met him through doing this show. We started the show together three and a half years ago. But he is going to be on to interview Grace with me, uh and and have her go over her stuff. So I want to close out the show with someone. Someone has a question for Nurse Kim about stitches, so let me see if I've got that start. Basically, they want to know about dissolvable stitches. Oh here it is. Okay, this one's for you, Kim, and then this will be our last question.
Speaker 8: Oh sorry, sorry, I've been called away to be nurse to my son's head trauma. He's okay, nurse Kim. How long should it take for the dissolvable stitches to dissolve, Levey? It should be about ten days? How old is he? If he's under eight, like, it's usually about seven to ten days and they'll dissolve. But are they're inside right? Because the outside ones typically we.
Speaker 7: Still have to leave them, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you leave them, so just leave them, keep watching it. It all should look pretty good though, okay, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Don't take me knows pliers and like, okay, I.
Speaker 4: Want to I want to know if she gave him the herself, because based on her initial comment, okay, she just she just didn't have the I have the stitches. I just don't know what to do with these things.
Speaker 8: To me, Well, I'll let you guys go, but thank you so much for having me, and I appreciate.
Speaker 7: You so much.
Speaker 1: Hang with us for two seconds because we are closing the show. Right now, we are closing the show. I want to thank everybody in this First of all, I want to thank everybody in the chat, all the mods, everything you guys did tonight to keep this going a lot of super duper generous, amazing people that we always see here bringing a lot of positivity and love to my guests, to my guest co host, and to my auxiliary guest co host who jumped up in here, up in the joint and just you know, as she does, she just blows things up. I I've said it on many occasions, the two most amazing content creators in our space are Melanie and Nurse Kim irrespect, no gender, no nothing in this period. Yeah, she's all right, all right.
Speaker 7: My head's exploding. Drop out, I'm blowing things up.
Speaker 1: It's called my okay, don't we don't want we don't want her head to blow up. Even Beatrice texts me and goes, oh my god, Kim's on, I'm so joie. I don't know something like that. She's like mine was blown. So thank you, Jason, I really appreciate you, brother, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Uh do you want to pump up stuff you have coming up?
Speaker 4: I really have a focus now. I am also starting YouTube channel, so I'll be doing that in the next couple of weeks. And I have to focus on getting some content created ahead of time on some other cases that I want to cover as well, and we'll obviously be talking about this case. And uh I did, I did promise that I'm going to write a story this week, So I am going to write a story on on some of the external factors that are being fed into this case to influence things negatively, So I'll be talking about that and other than that. I don't think I have anything scheduled right now, but I always pop up from time to time. You can find me on USS the Insiders. Uh, it's spur the moment almost all the time. So happy to do what it is going to be on your case media, like the little logo that I have up in the corner there, and we will I have I when I decided that I'm going to do this, I decided all the way, so I have registered in LLC, I am applying for press credentials almost everywhere that I can, and we're going to make a run of it, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Are you ever doing a story on bald headed content creators. I'm asking I am not for me, I'm just asking for a friend.
Speaker 4: I think we can do a whole panel and it would be hilarious. We need to figure out we need two more We need two more bald guys and make this a thing, all right?
Speaker 8: Well, as DJ says, I might take my hair off at night, so you know.
Speaker 1: I got it was the make I'm never gonna live that one down. She's not gonna let me go. She's just gonna break I didn't.
Speaker 4: You're right, Kim, I didn't mean to make a gender. You're definitely If you're gonna come on and be a bald content creator, we're with you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Kim. Please tell us what you got coming up on Nurse Kim's both you. You have YouTube and TikTok, So what's going on?
Speaker 3: What do I have coming up?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I am a little bit of a spur of the moment, kind of like Jason, but we've been cranking it out. I just wanted to say, also, if anybody was at the Pink Friday stream, thank you guys so much, because Kelly Reid told us that it was twenty six thousand dollars that ended up being the total for Pink Friday raised for Karen's defense fund.
Speaker 7: And you guys are everything.
Speaker 8: You know, helping Karen this time around is so impactful and so part of me and so important. And that Nathan and Kelly Reid came on for a minute. They just bopped in and just said thank you so much to.
Speaker 7: All of you.
Speaker 3: You are what keeps.
Speaker 7: This movement going.
Speaker 8: You are the message and the holders of information that are seeking justice for Officer John O'Keefe. And I appreciate every single one of you, and I know that Karen and her family.
Speaker 7: Do as well.
Speaker 1: Very inspiring. You're you're you're so inspired obviously to the family who recently got to meet you into the community. Everybody has got like so much love for you. And we did the same. We got our podcast revenue came.
Speaker 4: There you go again.
Speaker 1: Our podcast revenue came and we did seventy five for Can't Excuse Me to Care and twenty five to Turtle Boy. And then when our YouTube revenue comes in, we're gonna we're gonna do something similar. We're when a percentage it out, We're also going to kick some to the mods as well. Britt, what do you so you have a YouTube coming up very shortly with a secret guest.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean just not announced yet, but yes, should everything go according to plan, in a couple of weeks, the Britt Happens channel will be channeling and I am going to as I go kind of let listeners tell me what they want me to cover. So, if you guys have any suggestions, any requests, any recommendations, if you'd like to be on, I just opened up an email address so you can shoot me emails at Britt Happens channel at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: And she is also currently on TikTok. Just put a Britt Happens in the search bar and you will find her. You will find Nurse Kim, you'll find Boozy Beauty. And those are the only ones I know because they're the only ones I'm following. So on behalf of me too, sir.
Speaker 4: How it happens. Yes, no, I'm saying that those are no, no, no, I'm not on TikTok. I'm saying, as a boomer, the only people that I follow on TikTok are you guys like this case and and the content creators here. Boozy Beauty of nurse Kim. Those are the only people I follow on TikTok because I was like, yeah, TikTok, you know, but now I'm I'm a believer, so I'm I'm a I'm a follower. My name my name on TikTok is user nine eight seven three six.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 4: If you see comments coming from me, that's that'll it's for me.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. This has been such a fun show. Uh, you guys were so delightful, and then you know, Jason, we had great dialogue. It was so much fun to do the reading. Then having Kim to jump up in here and you know, just taking her away from her family to come up here and do this so unplanned. We really do appreciate it. So on behalf of these three angels right here. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. And we always are wondering what's up around the back.