Speaker 1: Okay, we had the rest of this audio. This is one of the many reasons why ICE is wearing masks. I played your rioting in Chicago. There's arrest in New York City at the federal courthouse today, and you get people jumping on, shoving and pushing and attacking ICE agents at the inside of a federal courthouse. And right now there's a standoff in Los Angeles. They've locked a business owner has locked the ICE office inside of his business. These people need to be arrested and charged federally. I don't care if this ends up being a war between communists and our officers. They need to do their jobs. Here's the rest of this audio of a old blue hair leftist woman who has nothing to do with anything. She's at a grocery store when she sees over somewhere over on the other side of the grocery store, it's a legal lady getting around it up by ICE. She comes in and start acting like she's her attorney or she knows who she is, or she's her friend, demanding to get right up and record everything and do it for a lawyer and stuff. And she's like, well, she doesn't know. She didn't like you don't know anything. You don't know who this woman is. Get out of here. And so's she's getting in front of the officer. She's impeding his ability to investigate and arrest this woman, this illegal and then so he says get back, and there's a little tussle and then she falls down.
Speaker 2: You trip me.
Speaker 1: He should have arrested that old woman. Let's play the rest of this, and you're gonna hear this black guy who's probably twenty thirty feet away, as my guess, or somewhere like of that. They don't show his face, but I think he's like in this video. I think he's like standing at the check how Connor or something twenty feet away. And I don't understand somebody's African American people who start caring about this. Do you understand, like the Atlanta General Constitution said in six seven that you have become the second or third on the total pole now with the Democrat Party, the illegals and the Hispanic community have usurped you. And by the way, they've all come, including many African Americans, to the Trump side now because we are the party. If you're a Republican, I'm not necessarily a Republican per se. But I'm on that side obviously, because we are now the people that care about the little people, the middle class people, and jobs and this country, law and order, patriotism, and not talking about men's flacking off their wieners or putting up an address, or making your kid have a transgender person or some strip or transgender person, having us stuff a kid's stuff, money in some transgender person's thing, and worshiping them. But here he is, I describe it like somebody put a little button on the back, like he's a doll. You push a button. He starts carrying and yelling, getting mad about illegals in front of his eyes. Here he is, you work for these people, you, all of you. You belong in jail. You hear that, why are you letting her go? There's a Hispanic lady nearby? And this this, this, this racist man is saying, why are you letting her go? She looks just like you? In other words, you all look the same to me, all you round up. That's not what I say is doing. Who programmed him? When did he become a useful fool? A useful idiot? I just want to hear what she's saying, and he won't let me do it. Try And this miserable grandma I get her. She is a miserable person. Her religion, the most important thing on her in her life is not God, is not her faith. She has her faith in her religion. Is this, this is her ideology, this is her religion. It's like when we were driving to church to downtown Dallas a month or two ago, at the height of the Elon Musk protest, I told my wife, look up, there's a pedestrian overpass bridge. Really, it's just a bridge for the panhandlers and the bums to go over the highway without getting hit. They claim it's for bicycles, but no, anyway, you have these people up over the bridge standing there unfurling banners and doing protests from above. And we go under it. And it was Sunday morning going to church, and there's these idiots about musk and I'm like, look at that. That's their religion. They're practicing their religion. That's their church right there. And that's what it is for this woman. So she's a lost soul and a miserable person. You know, there's a reason why the Democrat Polster Nate Silver said that it is self reported in his polling that liberals are thirty one percent more it's twenty nine thirty one percent. I don't forget which one is which, But they're twenty nine to thirty one percent more likely to self report having a mental illness, and they're twenty nine to thirty one percent more likely to be unhappy with their life and be depressed. Somewhere on that nature. So this is why these as Jesse calls them, communists, are twenty nine to thirty one percent more more worse off mentally than we are, because they are empty and they are miserable, and this is their faith, this is their religion us. Yeah, so there he is like attacking people for being Hispanic, and why are you not getting her? And they only use you, miss Ice Hispanic because you speak Spanish. He's degrading her and devaluing her. He's dehumanizing her. He's racist. He's a racist attack on her. Oh, you're not a good officer. You couldn't possibly be good because you're Hispanic. You're just being used because you speak Spanish. You couldn't be a law enforce. You couldn't law enforcement. You're way out of a paper bag. Look at you, you're a woman in her hispanic. That's what that black man is saying. That sick black man who is programmed by I don't know whom, MSNBC, somebody, And boy do they got him. They got him wrapped around their finger. They got him to care about somebody who depresses his wages, steals his job, and drives up his housing that he can't afford. The Boston Fed, remember that JD. Vance Court to the Boston Fed in the vice presidential debate. The Boston Fed said housing has gone up a lot, and one of the main one of the reasons, one of the main reasons is illegals. Ten to twenty million people flood this nation in four years. Where do they live? Do you think twenty million people are living in the streets. No, They're living in houses and apartments all over the world, all over the country, excuse me. And they might not be in your neighborhood. They might not be able for your neighborhood. But guess what, they're filling up other slots, and the people that would go and those slots are going somewhere else. And the people that are going those slots are going somewhere else. What do you think, for example, in New York City, how many illegals invaded that city over those four years? How many housing units have they taken up? How much demand they shot a housing up? How much increase have they shot housing up? The awfuls, the affluent white uh whatever, miserable liberal ladies they're living in these you know, very very expensive homes with their religion of leftism. But that black man and the middle class people are the ones deeply affected by that, that's most most of us. An there he is shilling for somebody who's ruining his life. What a fool, What an absolute fool. Speaking of absolute fools, Greta Thunberg, you know Greta Thunberg, the mentally ill woman. Now she's a woman who knows nothing. Is not a flotilla, you know, That's how they talk these uh, these leftist people, like like there was a float, there was a flotilla, like in like with that nutbag out of Atlanta when I was in Atlanta. I can't remember her name. I said it earlier, but I forget what it is now. I said it earlier to producer Chris but Cynthia McKinney, I think it was one of those idiot nutbags they were. They were on THEA and it was in the news and everybody' says, oh, look, delivering aid Kaza. That's if you're a white, suburban, affluent person, you don't say Gaza. You say kaza As if you live there, Yes, these are my people. No, they would hang you and kill you. And if you told me you were gay, they would burn you or hang you right there on the spot. But that's okay. So here is Greta Tunberg and she was being interviewed. She is on a flutia and guess what else I love this israel Is they've sent drones over the Flothia as it approaches. And by the way, Israel said, you are not delivering any aid to to Gaza. Here's here's Greta Tunberg. She knows she's not gonna make it there. She knows she's going to be a victims, and she knows this part of the ploy. It's all the good attention, all the raise money, all to get more people angry for her cause, her pathetic cause.
Speaker 3: We're speaking to you from the United States, where the South Carolina Senator Lindsay Graham wrote on x hope Greta and her friends can swim.
Speaker 4: Your response, we can swim very well.
Speaker 1: Ah, he got her, Lindsey Graham. A lot of times can be you know, somebody you're not going to be a fan of, but they sometimes these one line are fre freaking fantastic. Hope you don't swim. And then there's also some of the leftists with her on a boat and they are in trouble. Here we go, we just got dark.
Speaker 4: There are new drones above us, on them again on our way to Gaza, our fifth night to break decisions, to create the people's menitarian cargo.
Speaker 1: We're mustering here right now, our emergency procedures. We are the mustering. We are the flotilla talking the pedophile voice, a pedophile accent.
Speaker 2: We share all location.
Speaker 5: Once again, we never know if he's gonna tack psychological warfare.
Speaker 1: It is Israel's great at that. Anyways, their alarms are going off in the yeah, yeah, you know, if Joseph Biden kills our troops and maims them and spends one hundred and god knows one hundred and twenty million for a U a peer, that it can't exist on the guys ashore. These clowns are not making it and Israel will not let them, and I want them to stop them. They can. They're Israel's good. They have ways of doing it where they're not gonna, you know, hurt anybody or anything. But they have great ways of doing it. Maybe they'll just have their their marine force come out there and just block them it surround them. Whatever. Good, Okay, we're gonna have some fun. We have a couple of things KJP. Some of the stuff she said yesterday. She supposedly came out as an independent and has a book who and everybody's attacking her that used to work with her. It's great. Will play some audio of that. And then we have a woman, elderly woman assaulting a man who's playing bagpipes at a park. You have to hear this. The audio is incredible. Oh that's coming up next. This is Chris crock And for Jesse Kelly. Follow me on social media at Chris crock Show, c h R s KR Okay at Chris crock Show or Kroc Talk Radio, Jesse Kelly Show, Chris Krocken for Jesse. This song is so awesome. I played this for my son a couple of years ago. You know, nineteen twenty twelve. I'm like, dude, you got to hear this because we're talking about bagpipes or something. I don't know why I said. This is the best ever song with bagpipes, ever, ever, ever? It sure is. I mean classic rock with bagpipes man ac DC, well played my man, So here we go. Uh oh, well, do KJP first and then we're gonna get into the bag pipe segment unless and let's producer, Chris, you want to do the bagpipe first because we just play it? Okay, KJP. This is awesome. I love this because she she's been and one of the things I've been saying, why she's been so quiet for four or five months or whatever since the Biden blow up and calculating Kamala lost? Does does Jesse call her dome? So dome? Meaning what? There's nothing in there? It's just a head? Is that what it is? Or something else that now that we don't want to talk about her something? Okay? Okay? Anyway, KGP comes out all of a sudden, she pops up. I'm an independent, I'm shotting a book and let's just play this first. This is so funny. I love this. Hold on where is she there?
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 7: I think we need to stop thinking in boxes and think outside of our boxes and not.
Speaker 1: Be so partisan.
Speaker 7: And the way that I see moving forward in this space that we're in right now is.
Speaker 1: If you in this space. We were in the box, but now we're outside of the box, and so we're in this space around the box. So in that space around the box.
Speaker 7: Are willing to stand side by side with me, regardless of your political how you identify politically, and as long as you respect the community.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is great. There really is no other way to say it. I don't like necessarily calling names people. I mean, maybe you say you do, Christy. I listened to you enough when you fell in for Jesse, but I gotta tell you that this woman truly is a moron. And if you weren't sure, if you thought maybe she was just stuck between the rocket, but you knew she was a moron when she because she had to look at the binder for everything. Hence they call her binder. And actually I've heard unconfirmed, sketchy reports that the book is actually comes with a binder shrink wrapped around the book and the binder, and the binder has like a little It tells you what we where to turn for each chapter, and just basic things to tell you. You know, it's like a one cheater on each binder for each chapter in there. That's just where I've heard possibly. But what I love is that all this is so funny. Have you heard any comments now from people that worked with her, and they're totally eviscerating We're eviscerating her. Now here's a few comments from a guy named David Weigel. Biden White House vets keep keep They still keep it anonymous as they trash KJP. No one is emerging to defend her. Another thing. I think this guy's a reporter. He also says this a very odd part of the Biden legacy, elevating black woman as the first to be vice president and White House Press secretary and then making it known to everybody that they were disasters. In fact, I'm sure, well we knew that already. You didn't need to tell us. You are the ones who pret they were great when we knew they were a disaster, Just like you pretended. Biden was running running backwards and a handstand around KJP. She couldn't keep up with you so fast anyway, the comments are coming in from her colleagues that worked with her at the White House. Uh, and worked even with her in the Comms department. She didn't know that these are these comments to axios. Biden world goes scorts eirth on KJP. She didn't know how to manage a team, didn't know how to shape or deliver a message, and often created more problems than she solved. Another one says, uh, it's breath It's as breathtaking as it is desperate. It's a difficult to see how this is anything but a bizarre cash grab. Another one says, uh, the amount of time that was spent coddling Jean Pierre and peasing her was astronomical compared to our attention on actual matters of substance. Another one says, today Karin lost the only constituency that ever supported her party line Democrats. And but by the way, you know, she's a comms person, right, Her job is handling crisis and communicating. She did not respond to requests for comment. You're supposed to respond, that's your job. Is that great? She has nothing to say. She's a spokesperson who can't speak, but she thinks outside She doesn't want to be in boxes. If you're willing to join me outside of the box. All right, here we have the story. This is a seventy six year old woman. She apparently does not like the bagpipes. And a couple of weeks earlier, she and her husband apparently were walking in this park, a public park where anybody can do anything for the most part, right, and she was so angry that some guy was playing the bagpipes out there. He's Scottish, by the way, so an American citizens based from Scotland. Originally, he's doing what Scott's do. He's got Irish spring on him, he's got some whiskey, Irish whiskey, some Lafroy Scotch and he's playing on the second part. But he's and he's playing his bagpipes. She went up to him and like was mad and trying to calm to stop, and he didn't. Two three weeks later she comes back. This time she attacks him. She tells him her husband is a federal judge. She sticks him on him. His wife the bagpipe shows up. Her wife shows up and she starts recording this crazy, this crazy, old miserable woman who starts assaulting the wife, and then they leave and this this seventy six year old woman with this boat. You know that some of these elderly people got these bull legged they got these bowl she got short time with the bow legged legs because she's elderly and she's hobbling and she's chasing after these people with a giant husband who's a federal judge. She was. She ended up being arrested and prosecuted. You're gonna hear the whole report. It's fantastic. It's a must here, especially for her Friday. In the meantime, I want to tell you this. Do we have time producer Chris for this, No, we don't. We'll do it next, all right. We'll tell you about some more stuff coming up next and you'll hear this great audio. It's Chris Krock in for Jesse Kelly on the Jesse Kelly Show. Oh man, we're having a blast. This is Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly. I love filling in for Jesse and it's a it's an honor. He's a unique talent. He's a great talent, and it's an honor film for Jesse. Okay, So here's the thing. Daily Habits are really really important outside walking, eating, healthy, stretching, working out, doing cardio, for dealing every day with every day aches and pains which you might get from doing some of those exercises. Check out Relief Factor. It's a great addition to your daily routine. Relief Factor is a daily supplement that helps your body fight pain naturally ESPE one hundred percent drug free. Developed by doctors, Relief Factor is a he uses a unique formula of natural ingredients. Relief Factor doesn't just mask the pain for a short time. It helps reduce or even eliminate it. The longer you take it, the more effective it is. Make Relief Factor part of your daily routine. Try Relief Factors three week quick start only nineteen ninety five, less than a dollar a day, but the pain goes away, so it's well worth it. Visit relief Factor dot com or call one eight hundred and four relief. That's one eight hundred of the number four relief. And if you need me to tell you it's about relief, I will one time, only one. It's a free for one time. It's to free be one time. I'll tell you R E L I E F fight pain naturally with relief factor. Okay, so uh, this is so awesome. This this woman's name. Okay, so you dealing with a seventy six year old woman, like my parents are a few years older than her. This is insane. And you know how sometimes when people get older, I'm not sure I mean rude or nasty, but sometimes when people get older they have these bowl legs and they're hobbling. And I could be the bowlegg at hobbling dude in about thirty years from now myself. I don't know so, but it makes it more fun. It makes it really really funny that the seventy six year old, hobbling old woman.
Speaker 2: Is attacking a man at a public park for playing the freaking bad pipes, and then his wife comes over and sees this.
Speaker 1: He's recording it. The bagpipe's wife comes over and the woman assaults. They're chasing these people down. She goes. My husband's federal judge. Here. I'm gonna play you the story right now. This is from the news. It happened in Houston. Perhaps it's somewhere somewhere nearby producer Chris's house or Jesse's house. Maybe they can hear off in the distance. Bagpipes playing from time to time. Perhaps they will like it. I don't know, but I wanted to play you this story because it is It is just too important. It's too precious. Now. This just happened the other the other day. This was in the news. If I can find it, where did it go? I have too many audio cuts in front of me, Producer Chris. I should have given this to you so you could play it after all. Okay, there it is. Here you go, and she's called a bagpipe, bagpipe, Karen, Okay, here you go.
Speaker 6: She said I had no right to play here in the in this public park, and.
Speaker 8: Gibbs says it wasn't long before she introduced her husband to the conversation, and she.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm gonna call my husband. He's a federal judge.
Speaker 1: And you're playing the back the federal judge. I'm a second judge on you for what for playing me bagpipes?
Speaker 4: Hey, and he's gonna make you stole record?
Speaker 1: Show?
Speaker 8: Is ger is married to a man with the same name as a US bankruptcy judge.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear something funnier? This woman who's assaulting this bagpiper's wife. Her name is Eunice, a granny hobbling around with bull legs at seventy six years of age, is attacking people playing a bagpipe in the park and her name is Eunice. What the hell's going on over here?
Speaker 8: The Constable's office says it's their understanding. Iger's married to a judge. Gibbs says, i Isger did call him to the scene.
Speaker 4: She was very aggressive, yelling and screaming.
Speaker 8: Video shot by Gibb's wife shows the woman standing inches from Gibb, phoned out and trained on him as he continues to play.
Speaker 4: Literally, stuck it right in my face and blind.
Speaker 1: Is this great her.
Speaker 4: In my face and blinding my eyes.
Speaker 8: But when she notices Gibb's wife is awso recording, he says, i Isger tries to stop it.
Speaker 4: She basically swiped out my wife's face.
Speaker 8: Charging documents say Iscar struck the victim's arm, and, at one point, according to the Constable's Office, tripped and fell Obeji for the victim's backpack. Not long after, Gibbs says, is his husband arrives. You can see him and his wife's pursuing the victim.
Speaker 1: They're pursuing him these seventy eight year old old people. This, by the way, federal judge is a towering, freaking giant. He's old, but he's a towering giant. And and this, this woman and the bagpiper guy are fleeting but they're walking quickly. And the woman, the wife who was just assaulted by this old biddy, she has her phone. She's recording over her shoulder behind her, and they're they're they're coming after like just doing up, doing up, don't up.
Speaker 4: She walks along the trail.
Speaker 6: As she was walking, she was videoing behind her and this big guy and the women were chasing after.
Speaker 1: Her, chasing. These people are in their forties probably, And this is these all the people are chasing after that be found is go at her home. It's hard to see if you had any.
Speaker 4: Coming, but she walked away without answering. So you can't have people so disrespectful and attacking for no reason.
Speaker 1: So why you're attacking me for no reason?
Speaker 8: It's all is girl right now is facing one count a misdemeanor assault. She has no prior criminal history in Harris County, but Gibbs says she actually confronted him about his bagpipe playing weeks prior to this confrontation that one, he says, purely verbal, no physical altercation.
Speaker 1: There is this not the best story of all time? Isn't this great? To just sit here and chew on this and ponder it? Am I making more than of this than this? Producer, Chris? Is it not that big of a deal to you? Or is it not this freakish, amazing occurrence of events? Isn't it great? That's freaking hysterical. Her name's Unis. She's old. She hobbles with a bow leg, and she's attacking people half her age, and she sticks for her federal jud judge, he's bankruptcy judge. What's she gonna do? Bank? Let me get out of here, right, And then they're watching them hunting him down, and they're on social media, they're they're on the phone and they're like, what I love, though, is the news went to her house. Hey, Eunice Unus, she got suspending the do I think if you really wanted to get Unis out of the house? And I love I love the report. That guy is good. The way he reports it's really good. It's just so it's all it's like a comedy piece. Now, if they really wanted to get unis out of the house for a comment. They should have had the bagpipe guy playing the bagpipes on the sidewalk. You know, you could do that. You can play if it's you know, there's like from usually it's the Ordinances for peace or whatever like that. You know, it's between what ten pm or maybe nine pm and six am or something like that, or seven am or you know something like that. Right, can't make noises are louder outside of your house, you know, running your mow at two am. So have that bagpipe guy. He wouldn't, dude, he's gotta do this. Have the bagpipe guy. We could all even if you I can't play bagpipes, just put a bagpiper out of our back and just play bagpipe music. So on, the grups have a failings of bagpipers because if you're walking down the st you're not it's okay as long you're not standing on a sidewalker impeding things. That's where you have to have a permit of some sort. Just walk up and down the sidewalk for half hour every day with like a couple of bagpipers at like you know, eight, nine, ten o'clock in the morning or you know, noon, random types to randomized mess with Unice. Mess with Unice, haunt Unice with those bagpipes. Send her some Irish spring and the mail. Send her a postcard from Ireland, you know. Buy some postcards that say Scotland on them, Ireland on them. Wherever the bagpipes are from, whichever one, they're all the same. To be over those scott Scottish and Nourse. You're all the same to me. Yeah, a look alike to me, and send them both. I love the big what's your house? Hey? You freaking old grandma miserable? You know what attacking people? We know where you live? Is your husband and Federal George is your husband? Ferrel Joe? Oh yeah, yeah, Well what you gonna do? Oh huh, here's some bagpipes for you. I want to get. Can you get little toy bagpipes? Can you get little keychain bagpipes? Meil to Uniss's house, you know, just a care package, don't you know? No message and the Just send her a little thing with bagpipes, you know, Buy a little little bagpipe toy. We could squeeze it before. Send her, send her a CD, send her up the Royal Scottish bagpipers or something whatever it is. How about that, dude? And again, I'd never advocate it anything illegal or whatever, but you know, it'd be nice to just send her bagpipes, stuff, play bagpipes and such in a lawful way to really bless unis. She will end up. You will learn to love you will you will love this bagpipe?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What did? What's the one of the greatest lines of movies of all times? Say, hold on, let's see what I got right here? Here we go.
Speaker 4: He nothing like it.
Speaker 1: You will get bagpipes and like it. All right. I have just ruined the Jesse couch. I've soiled and I've solid it. I've taken you towards the weekend with this abomination. All right, now, where were we? Okay, we're gonna get into Uh. I love this. I'm sure Jesse's been talking about this. Oh we got two things? We got two things? Do you think I got excited because I heard Jesse? Apparently they did not catch this one. I have a piece of sound that talks about Joe Biden getting lost in his own closet. He apparently literally could not get out of his own I'm not kidding you. The man got lost in his own closet. I have audio proof and much much more. All that coming up next. This is Chris crock In for the Great Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Crockton for Jesse Kelly. If you consider yourself pro life, here's a wake up call for you. Despite the overturning of ROW overall, overall abortions increased nearly one percent last year. What does this look like? It translates to over one one hundred thousand additional babies lives lost totally estimated one million and thirty eight thousand, one hundred unborn babies. Every one of these babies lives was precious. In fact, God says for I knew you before I knitted you and your womb in your mother's womb, And that is very true. The Ministry of Preborn is on the front lines advocating for these beautiful souls who never had the chance to grow up. Preborn's network of clinics are strategically located in the country's highest abortion areas, amen on that ready to support women making decisions about their baby's futures, who compassionate, loving care and free ultrasounds. Preborn helps women connect with life growing inside them. Once mama hears that heartbeat, her baby's chance at life doubles. That's a that's a powerful thing to mention right there. Last year alone, Preborn rescued over sixty sixty seven thousand babies. Please consider getting involved. Your monthly support of twenty eight dollars makes this mission mission possible. Life is very sacred, it's precious. It's a gift from God, and it's eternal. To donate, simply dial pound two fifty and say the keyword baby. That's pound two fifty baby. Or visit preborn dot com slash jesse that's preborn dot com slash j E s s E sponsored by Preborn. Grateful for the work they do. Okay, quickly, some breaking news out of Los Angeles. It's it's, it's it's going down. Here's the before somebody's gonna get run over.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: In a second, I'm gonna play this audio for you. KTLA, Los Angeles carrying it life from their chopper. Here is FBI deployed to downtown Los Angeles to assist Ice with a raid after a leftist protesters started threatening agents taken into Costady.
Speaker 5: I believe for the most part, the people that they were targeting inside the building have been taken into custody and are or taken away in those vans, and now it's just a matter of the remainder the investigators and agents to leave the location. So and that's what we're seeing here. They're starting to kind of wrap things up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, this I'm retweeting this right now. This is on my Twitter feed. Follow me at Chris Croc Show. H R s k i okayh Ri s k okay. Here is the KTLA chopper reporter narrating the ice vehicles are trying to leave and they are these these these idiots, these communist illegal lovers are running around the vehicle and it's probably going ten to fifteen miles an hour or more at this point. And this guy's running backwards with his hands on the hood of the car and he falls and he begins to get run over. It's it's beautiful. I'm gonna I retweeted that too, so you can see that here we go.
Speaker 5: This SGUV is not going to stop someone throwing looks like, whoa, let me wipe out here. Yeah, okay, so we saw some eggs being thrown at the vehicle. Now he is just oh, partly ran over by the suv.
Speaker 1: The car backs up, the ice car backs up, and now it's moving around and going. It's booking. Now yeah, there goes it hits the gas. It's gone.
Speaker 5: Oh it looks like it looks like a bicycle was also struck in, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Your bike's gone. And you, my friend, I hope you have a nice visit to the ospital. It's supposed to be like you have a broken leg.
Speaker 5: Good luck with that crosswalk here, just a dangerous situation.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it's not dangerous. Iss the idiot that makes it dangerous. And the cops are going to do the job. Ice Feds all, they're going to do the job. Get out of their way and you won't get hurt. Meantime, it is true that Joseph R. Biden Jr. Was so far gone mentally that he would go into his closet in the White House and he would get lost. He would not know how to get out of his own closet. That was your president, President auto Pen.
Speaker 9: This Secret Service whistleblower actually was assigned to Biden, and he told me that Biden used to get lost in his closet in the morning in the White House. I mean the guy literally stumbling around in the White House residence couldn't find his way out of his own closet. The president of the United States, I mean, this is outrageous.
Speaker 1: He should were He should put this his little fake desk, his fake, little fake resolute desk there with all the fake digital stuff around him. He should put his resolute desk in the closet. You know that if you can't have a nice radio studio at your house, I'm blessed to have a very nice studio. But you literally can do a podcast or your own little radio show and have no reverb, no echo if you go into a closet and you surround by by by clothes. Joe Biden could have moved that that fake resolute desk or whatever, yeah, fake oval office or whatever it was, move that into the closet, and do you have no reverb? So yeah, yeah, he would. That's exactly right. No good acousta he will never have. Just go into your own closet and talk like talk. You don't put your head in the in the clothes. Go into your own closet and talk like a foot from the closed or six inches from the clothes, and you could be like, holy crap, Chris is right, it's not me. It's just whatever science, follow the science and get vaccinated. Maybe not, but so he could have just stayed in there. I love that he could not whistle blower the whistle the president. I'm so closet. Now we need some cop down here. Oh, yes, there he was there, he was. What else do I have for you? I should have something else to fit in here. We got bagpipes, we got presidents getting uh can't get out of their own Oh, I'm sure I have some other stuff to throw at you here. Well, a couple of little details here that we have.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Christinome just announced he's ending the Quiet Sky's Obama program that went after conservatives. They literally haunted and not terrorized, but haunted and stopped Tulsi Gabbard, our former congresswoman and now D and I head of D and I from going around and flying around. This is the sick, sick democrat leftists target by the way, he has replaced the Pride displays with stars and tripes, and all the leftists are mad. They're tweeting about it. I love that. So they purposely go to Target to look for LGBTQ garbage. What's wrong with those folk? All right, let's say let's do this. I'll say goodbye. I want to say goodbye and I want to say thank you, and I will see you. Although I have solid the show so much today, I may not be back. You'd never No producer Chris Is he tried. You know how they try to put you on the stage and they throw the cane out to yank you off. He tried that, but it's hard because it's radio and I'm not there with him. But maybe I'll see you next time. I think I might. Jesse Kelly back on money. Have a great weekend, y'all. God bless this country.