Speaker 1: Hey, Bunkies, producer Ingrid here. This is part two of a two part episode. Part one is already in your feed. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: A little sip of water, and let's talk about Laura and beer Can. So boy, if you guys don't know what we're talking about about beer Can, you could just look it up. Beer Can was like on doing Live saying the in word. He said it was fine if he called Stig that because Stig had given him an inward pass. Yeah, because they're boys, so it's fine. So it's fine, but that the listeners are the ones that are racist because they make fun of his name beer Can. They call him beer Can instead of beer Khan.
Speaker 1: And Laura was saying, agreeing that everyone else is racist for making fun of his name, which I can get behind. I I agree that that's not great, but also the N word is not acceptable at all. I would say worse, worse.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go back to season one, episode one where we're introduced to Laura and beer Can and find out if she's the one that says beer Can because his name is it looks like a burken bag. If you're familiar with Erma's bags, looks like burken bag. It looks like it looks like burkin. It does not look like beer can. Right, So we would have never said that if she didn't say it first, right, and maybe as she evolved she said it correctly. But she said beer.
Speaker 1: Can at first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so fuck you and the horse rode in on Laura.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also, we're not the Reddit people that are spelling it b E E R slash can that we're still we're trying. Yeah, we're trying anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, all right, it's okay, great, it's Mary Payne's fault. Okay, No, she's the Southern beer Kayne. I'm sorry, I thought his name was beer kay Okay, So today, Michael, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To go back to the first episode because I think it was Laura. It was. It was Listen, how many of the Americans on this show have not understood how to pronounce their fiance's name. Let's talk about Joey. Oh my god, as let's talk about Joey who when they what was freaking her name? Joey Jie Broni, Joey from Florida and he was a Jersey he was Jersey adjacent and Minny fiance he literally don't know her name.
Speaker 2: Why did a fiance Joey Magada?
Speaker 1: M Agda Magada. The producer goes, you do know that it's Magda and you've been saying Magna, right, And he's like, what Magna, It's just my pronunciation is and he's like, I'm from Jersey, It's just she said, she doesn't care how I pronounce it. So it's fine, Magma, It's fine.
Speaker 2: This man only has thirty seven hundred followers on Instagram after on a TV show. Yes, and we've had We've had so many examples of it. I mean even God bless Stevie and Maddie, who we love. His name is Maddie, right, and she's just like, he doesn't care for calling Maddie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean okay, And she was his English teacher.
Speaker 2: He said, Dan cares. That's why I call it gold Maddie.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So today Michael's going sightseeing and Laura and beer Can will spend the day together since she and Michael are leaving together tomorrow. So amazing they're just able to get seats on the same flight, like it wasn't planned at all.
Speaker 1: So how long has Michael been there for like a day.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if she was there for four weeks and he was there for the last two, I have no idea. Yeah, time they seem to put him off on a lot of sightseeing trips alone though. So beer Can says his first love was soccer and his last love is Laura, so he wants to share his love of soccer with Laura. I don't know if he says football or soccer, so they keep saying soccer, which also confused me. Yeah, yeah, because I think it's I feel like he says it interchangeably. She says soccer. So he takes her to play soccer, and she's like, okay, well I'm in jeans and not the right shoes and I've never played this game. It's hot, and okay, have you noticed.
Speaker 1: She's talking a little bit more like beer Khan. She's doing a lot of like today, Michael is sightseeing, so beer Khan is taking me to play soccer like she's doing the Beer Khan. No, I did not notice that it's rubbing off on her. Also, I'm so sorry their new hero shot. She walks into frame and goes like this, this crazy forced smile, like the smile was nuts.
Speaker 2: I noticed that too.
Speaker 1: It's like like she's trying to show all of her teeth, or like the sun is in her eyes. She like someone's pinching her from behind.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's one of those you're looking right to this sun.
Speaker 1: So they got one, two, three to go, and she's trying to poop, like what is happening? She looks so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It's very strange. So she almost loses her mind and has an orgasm on the soccer field about Harl's amazing he is at soccer.
Speaker 1: She needs a splash pad, She needs a splashbad.
Speaker 2: She couldnt take it. And he kind of jokes around about how bad she is at soccer, saying that even Edison tried two thousand times, so maybe if she tried two thousand times she could score. So she does make a goal from half field. Okay, so he's doing it full court, she's doing.
Speaker 1: It half field. Whatever.
Speaker 2: So he says to her notebook, NIETZSCHEE get ready you the violins. He says, you thought it was distance and you could not score, and you believe that there is a lesson. She goes, oh, what is that beer gun? And he says This is the same with us and our future. We all have the distance, but don't stuck on distance and don't stuck on problems. You follow your heart and you will score. Now, all I was looking at is this terrible hair because on one side it seems kind of normal, and then on the other side it's like a wedge and it's shaved.
Speaker 1: Is that the look?
Speaker 2: No, it's a bad haircut. It's a bad haircut, so weird, very strange. So it's like mynon's husband Anthony, when he shaved his head off.
Speaker 1: Oh that was horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So he says, you follow your heart, you will score. You are my love. She's like, and he says, do you know what this is? He pulls out a red string and she's like no, and he goes, you put it on your ring finger and she's like this one like she didn't know what the ring finger was. And he explains why people call it the ring finger. Blah blah blah. We've all heard this a million times because there's supposedly a vein that leads with this finger that goes to the heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think all your veins go to your heart.
Speaker 2: I think eventually everything ends up in the heart and recycles back down, right, isn't it a big circle? Don't I don't need a biology? Okay, yeah, I'm sure that's wrong. I'm sure that's wrong.
Speaker 1: I think it sounded right.
Speaker 2: All I know is I had an artery that blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't ask.
Speaker 2: Not a vein.
Speaker 1: So and all I know is they tell me when they try to get it, you.
Speaker 2: Have a bad vein. You have bad vein. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So he ties it to her ring finger and then to his ring finger together, and then he says, we don't need rings because he doesn't have any money, because that's the sheesha. And he says, we don't need rings, We just need this bond. And now I am asking you, you want to bond your heart with mine? Will you marry me?
Speaker 1: It's like a robot proposing to a human.
Speaker 2: It's like a chatbot.
Speaker 1: Will you make Wally so happy? And terry Wally to day?
Speaker 2: And she goes all our teeth.
Speaker 1: Of course, I will fuck that debt and all the lies. Let's go. Okay, because she has an ending for her romance trilogy totally, it's gonna be on a soccer field when she writes it, though, and no, it might be something she finds sexier, like if there's something sexier, or if it's a fantasy novel, she might have to like they might be playing on broomsticks or something a quidditch. It's a quids Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: We're talking it. She goes, I've never had an engagement string. It's cutesy, and he says, he says, I got everything I wanted. Here's my trophy. So he says to her, who.
Speaker 1: Needs a ring?
Speaker 2: I am in my fucking.
Speaker 1: Gen and played football and got engaged.
Speaker 2: Who cares? We don't need fancy boat rides all that, which I had to put on my close caption because I didn't understand what he said, we don't.
Speaker 1: I can I just say I am usually not that bad with accents. I can barely understand him now, I put I needed the subtitles for him. This whole episode.
Speaker 2: It was it was not on.
Speaker 1: It's like didn't get sleep or something like.
Speaker 2: I got to turn it on.
Speaker 1: He's normally not this hard to understand.
Speaker 2: But when he said we don't need all that matters is love, and I was like, what rewind? We don't need fancy boat rides. Hope you enjoyed that one because I could never afford it again.
Speaker 1: That I turned on your credit card.
Speaker 2: Also, that guy owed me fifty grand. Only thing that matters is that I love you. It's been a long journey. We're happy, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they like, you get tied up with the ring, then you have to untie the string. So that's like, or do you cut the string because she has to go back to America. You're not gonna It's like your handcuffed together. You got to go to the bathroom together all day and then at some point you cut it. I mean, I've seen the binding ceremonies at weddings, yeah, where you wrap wrists and things like that, but this seems weird. Also, I think we don't talk enough about how she is also a sex tourist. We give Rick a lot of crap. She's fully a sex tourist as well. And when she turns like sixty, he'll still be in his thirties.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's like, well, it's not as bad as submitting Jimmy Jinny, because we submit is just he's just run that wave.
Speaker 1: He's just right. Yeah, And their difference is like thirty years. But this difference is still twenty one years. I think she's twenty one years older than him.
Speaker 2: It's forty seven to twenty seve so yeah, twenty one years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a lady of a certain age pretty soon and he's still going to be a very young man, right, and that's.
Speaker 1: Not going to go well when he comes to America. It's gonna rely becons yed. They're giving Rebecca zed vibes and he is cheating on her allegedly.
Speaker 2: Rely, you are talking through this logically as if this is going to work out, and as these people are.
Speaker 1: Really not coming to America, but Rebecca's yed. They did make it work and you know, America, and they were okay for a while, but they.
Speaker 2: Had never been in person when he came to America. That's not true.
Speaker 1: She went, she went, She went with there. That was their first season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So in the talk in the head, she goes, I'm so happy and we have learned and grown and truthfully, if I had to do it over, I would do it all the same way. That's good for the monking. Make that, make that it's good for the that's never never been so happy. So I'm talking head beer Can, in his uplifting way, says, yes, I thought it was over for me and I would die alone. But the distance could mix up her mind. But she has the red string, so she knows now her soul is bonded to mine wherever. Walking off, walking off, she's a vampire, totally like a vampire walking off, She says, what you know she's been thinking the whole time, which is, do I have to keep the string forever? Am I getting ring?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He says, I'll think about it. I'm beer Khan, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Life of beer Can when I get money. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now she's packing up to go, and she's getting sad.
Speaker 1: You know, he's the type that would make her feel bad for wanting a ring. He's like a Jovan like, will make her feel like you should read more Nietzsche because he talks about materialism being the devil and you are, you know, materialistic American, and he'll put her down for wantingly could have ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she's packing up to go.
Speaker 2: She's getting sad, and Nietzsche says, don't think about it.
Speaker 1: Did you sad? Do you say?
Speaker 2: Chase says knee Chase says, he says, don't think about it, because then.
Speaker 1: You won't be sad.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's hard not to think about it, like I'm packing, okay, quit with quit with n okay. She's it's just so crazy to think, like it could take up to eighteen months when it needs to be approved. So she cries, Okay. Michael arrives, still no E. And his name arrives, still no he just Michael. He arrives, He hugs berger Roll, They hug Berk says he's going to take her bags to the car. So Michael has got them a taxi, which is I'm like, straight, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Michael and they're best friends now best friends and.
Speaker 2: They're talking to Laura says, Michael and I are going to really need to establish some boundaries now that I'm an engaged woman, Like we can no longer cuddle on the couch and get in the bed and watch movies.
Speaker 1: What why were you doing that?
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's very inappropriate.
Speaker 1: You were still dating beer Coon when you were doing that, you just hadn't met him yet.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: That's weird, that's your friend.
Speaker 2: Why, that's very odd. They're going to get in the bed and watch or cuddle on the couch.
Speaker 1: What's so weird. No laying on top of each other. That's such a kissing last time.
Speaker 2: That's that's what led to the kissing. Yeah, yeah, she's just a little sad. We have to set these boundaries. And Laura and Michael talk and she goes, yes, it's really sad think about leaving, and yeah, well we're engaged. Did you notice the first thing he did was he looked down at her hand. Yeah, and he's like, are you bleeding?
Speaker 1: Is that was on your finger?
Speaker 2: He and he says, interesting, I found you engaged and here we are again. Fascinating because she was engaged to somebody else when he first.
Speaker 1: Goat that other dude. Did they get married that other dude? They just didn't get married.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in my mind I am understanding Michael. Michael's like, this is why I don't fuck with this girl. She's desperado for a man, any man yep. And Michael's like, it's not she doesn't want me, she wanted any man.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So I think he's just like he says, fascinating, world, like when I met you, you were engaged, then you tried to hook up with me, and now you're engaged with this guy in the span of a year and a half. You know. So beer Can knocks and he does sometimes say some funny things. Yeah he does, and Michael says, come in, and he goes, I can't. That's the point of the knocking. You can't answer the door, you can't open the door. It's funny. I'm talking to have Michael goes. You know, I wasn't sure, but I met Beer and he seems like a good guy. There's a big age differs there, and long distance is really hard and love is not always enough, and that's all they got right now. So good luck. We'll keep playing pickleball. So in the cab, Michael says, yeah, whoo, next nine to eighteen months gonna be rough for you guys. Yeah, it's a long time. Lurco. Stop talking about it. It's so overwhelming. And you have to imagine she went there doing her break. She's a school teacher. She really doesn't have another break until like Christmas break, spring break, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking to berk and I mean, ber can can go anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Life of Mirka.
Speaker 2: Life of your Khan and the talking he ber Khan says, I feel half my soul is leaving me. Our struggle, like Nietzche says, has just begun.
Speaker 1: But if we both want the episode.
Speaker 2: He never says that. I'm just saying that. He says, no, he never says that, and I'm just pretending that he's saying it. He says, if we bon't, if we both want this thing, it will work. So Michael says goodbye to beer Can at the airport, and Laura and beer Can have more notebook moments. They say goodbye, they hug and he says he's hugging her. He does a lot of like almost giving her like a nuggie. He does a little one armed.
Speaker 1: Come here, he brows her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy kid, and he kind of knugges her and he says, uh, we had our moments. We will still have more moments. I believe in us. Do you leave in us? And she says I do and he goes okay. Then nu nuging, are you crazy kid? And then she thank you for loving me? Whatever I literally wrote, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: He loves America. He loves her money. The only time he's shown romantic interest in her is when she was mad at him and he threw her up against the wall and that was her fantasy.
Speaker 2: The talking is She says, does this been the experience of a lifetime? And I wouldn't change it. The only thing I need is time. I'm out of time taking over that of the book. That's going to be a good line in the book.
Speaker 1: She needs a pocket recorder, so yes, yes, she needs to be like that girl love after lock up that she's always had her phone on her shoulder. Oh yeah, yeah, to find out what you and Kisha were talking about. I was like, is she prop it there?
Speaker 2: What are they talking her shoulder? Hey?
Speaker 1: Wild? Did she do that so weird? It's always on her? I guess it does, But like then you have to turn your I guess she's just.
Speaker 2: Like driving and like paying the customers and like typing on the computer, like moving, so bizarre.
Speaker 1: But then didn't you and Kisha say that there is something you can like put there that like clip?
Speaker 2: She didn't, she didn't have that.
Speaker 1: It was like, what product are you talking about? Is it like a clippy thing that has a magnet or something?
Speaker 2: I think Keisha was talking about when you get the things going back to the phone that are like the suction cups so you can stick it in a mirror to do yourself visus on your I think Kisha thought it was suction. No, it was always on her bare shoulder. Yeah, bear shoulder.
Speaker 1: So weird, weird.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's move on to Forrest and his teeth or no teeth unclear, and Sheena and her overuse of the term bear.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love you Bear. I humbly apologize bear. Okay, So Mollie's pet. Sometimes Molly is a gem, even though she's a horrible person. She's packing bags of chips in her suitcase.
Speaker 2: She can't take it.
Speaker 1: She can't.
Speaker 2: I know she can't pack fruit.
Speaker 1: We know she would get she can't. She's not allowed. She's gonna obey by those roles, although she loves that fruit. So she's gonna bring every weird flavor that they have, you know, in like foreign countries they have the crazy flavors, or even in America. I think if you drive around the country, you could find like different flavors of Lais, like just everywhere we saw.
Speaker 2: We saw different ones in France, and we were like, should we try that?
Speaker 1: Should I kind of want to try. So she's packing the bags of chips in her suitcase, and Forrest says, what if they pop and explode? And she says, people take their dogs on planes and they don't explode. For us, not the same thing thing.
Speaker 2: But he was like, okay, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, but true. When you go up in elevation, bags of potato chips do expand, so maybe, but they serve you bags of chips on the plane.
Speaker 2: I would have poked it. I would have poked one tiny hole in those.
Speaker 1: Safe yes, say yeah. So Forrest is wearing that stupid cowboy hat with the strap, like it's for a little boy who's riding on a mechanical horse outside of a grocery store. Yes, exactly. Dev speaks when they are putting their luggage into the van. He says, big bags first, and I was like, wisdom from Dev. I always know the right thing to say.
Speaker 2: It didn't even occur to me that was him speaking. It's been so long that I heard him, I know.
Speaker 1: So Forrest says he's gonna miss They're in the van to the airport and he's like, I'm gonna miss Sina and you you making noise all night and grinding your teeth in bed, and she says, I'm gonna miss my big Papa Bear who farts all night, and a quick cut of Molly going she makes this she hates them now she likes them as a couple, but now she hates it all.
Speaker 2: Well, if you guys want to go back and watch, this is the scene where I discovered that he had no top teeth.
Speaker 1: So Forrest says, I don't worry, my baby bear, it won't take seven years to come back and see you. And Molly keeps rolling her eyes the whole car ride. She's just like, she's.
Speaker 2: Like enough with the baby bear, the Papa bear.
Speaker 1: The ugh, yeah, be at to find yourself a dev who doesn't even talk to you, she's an So she says she liked seeing Forrest in love and happy, but she still doesn't trust Gena, and she has more questions than answers about her finances and her family, and she manipulates better than anyone I know. And I saved him from making the biggest mistake of his life by moving here.
Speaker 2: Since I didn't watch last week, can you just give me like a two s summary of how he changed his mind to not stay there?
Speaker 1: Literally, Molly said, you don't know the rent here, how much money it costs and how much money do you make Sena and she makes five hundred a month, but they think it'll rent will be three or four hundred a month. And she's like, you'll have one hundred dollars to live here, and you what kind of job are you gonna get for? Is you will haven't even done any sort of you know, job hunting or anything. And literally within five minutes of Molly burating them at the restaurant, he was like, Sheena, I think my mom's right. I think I do have to go back to America and save money get a job.
Speaker 2: Why can't they live at her current apartment on her current salary?
Speaker 1: Great question? Okay, sorry, just knowing it up there, that's it's all good questions. So at the also, it's rich that we can't even figure out he has teeth or not, but Molly thinks she can take care of him better than she I can, and that his life in America is so great when he doesn't have dental care. So or she is a vet, she could get in there check well.
Speaker 2: I also saw lots of people saying she's definitely not a veterinarian, she's definitely like a vet tech. I was like either way.
Speaker 1: She has a profession, profession, she had to go to school and she knows something and she has a steady job.
Speaker 2: Why would she say she's a veterinarian if she why wouldn't she say I work in a veterinarian clinic.
Speaker 1: Why would they say that they've never met each other? But you know what, You're right, the.
Speaker 2: Right. Once we go down this rabbit hole, will continue to have no answers. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So at the airport, Dev says which way to the gate, and I was like, def's on fire this episode. Good for you, buddy, finding your voice chatty Cathy over here. I was so proud of him. I love it.
Speaker 4: We on fire you So he never spoke up when Molly is screaming or causing a scene or berating Sheena and making her cry.
Speaker 1: But he's gonna guide them through the airport safely. And I'm so ready to get home. Which way to the airplane? Let me get out of it. I bet we're not.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 1: We're not even gonna get footage now of them on the plane. And the going the wing is s take the wing, Look at the wheel is coming up like so.
Speaker 2: Exciting, it's a rap anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Molly and Sheena hug and then Sheena starts sobbing in Molly's arms because I do. We still did never get answers to what's going on with Sheena's mom, like we never met her because she was ill. She had taken to her bed the whole trip. And so Mollie is crying too and like comforting Sheena, like stroking her hair, like it's okay, we're going to see you again. And I was like, Mollie runs hot and cold because she hates Sena sometimes, and then she's like motherly affectionate towards Sheena. So then Sheena cries to Forrest and he tells her to be strong, baby bear, and they kiss and he puts that stupid cowboy hat on her head, and she says, I love this hat and I love you and I want you to have it as a promise that I'll come back for you. This cheap ass tourist hat that we got at a stand on the side of the road, and I want you to wear it every day. And she's crying and she says, honey bear, I can't wear it every day at work because the dogs will chew on it.
Speaker 2: She's taking it very literally. Yeah, very literally.
Speaker 1: He goes, I know it's okay, and she says, before meeting Forrest, I was afraid I would never find someone who would love me for me, And as he walks away, she says, I'll be with you, Papa Bear. I promise so much beer talk staring at them Big Bear, Papa Bear, Smelly Bear, Fardi Bear Bear. It's so much bear, so sperm bear, Jesus do so, he says. Being with Sheena has pushed me to make changes I should have made years ago, like job to ensure that we can have a life together in America. And I'm going to be better and I'm on a new path and stuff. And it appears if that post about him being working at a pharmacy is true, he did get a job, so good for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna move over to Jovon and Anna Lyin.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you, lasting him, that's not the question. Last week were they on and did they? Did he somehow there say, because I know they had the wedding that he was very unhappy about. Did he end up being nice at the wedding because all of a sudden they very happy.
Speaker 1: He did vows that were very off of chat GPT, he googled. He googled Manosphere, red pill vows. But he did say to obey. He promised to obey in the vows, which kills yeah, which tells me that he googled vows and did not actually read them ahead of time, because there's no way he is going to be a pussy and obey to his wife. Let's be real, And she gave very personal vows. She cried a lot, he smiled, and then she said I can tell by looking in his eyes he's genuine and he loves me. And I was like, I'm not seeing that at all, but okay, and then they kissed and she said she was so happy, and so it literally was like a Matt Sharp fake out walked down the aisle. I can't believe I'm doing this. Our life is bad together, he's horrible. Oh, he said, he loves me in front of people. I'm so happy. And then they danced and he stood there as all these short Filipino people danced around him, and he was just like literally standing on the dance floor as they were dancing around him, because he can't have fun in public, because that is like what weak men do. That is so like raise his arms and pretend to dance.
Speaker 2: Because he says here that they say here. He decided to extend his trips of the could go traveling, which means they were spending money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so weird, okay. Oh, and he surprised her with the ring at the wedding, which that really touched her. The wedding, the ring that he made her feel shitty about in the store and embarrassed because he wouldn't buy it for because and it was the cheapest ring they had. It was like a trick, like I made you feel bad about yourself, but then I'm going to so I'm going to lower your expectations a ton and make you think you're not getting something and then give it to you. And then she was happy. Love that, Love that for her. So she's been feeling nauseous. She decided to take a pregnancy test and they're waiting for the results. She's waiting for the results. She has not included him in this and I love that. And so it's been a few weeks since they're vour neural. He extended his trip so they could travel, and it means a lot to her that he was willing to miss work. That's like, again, his sixty hours a week that I do not believe exists at three different jobs. Okay, so they and I did get to tell Matt that on Pillow Talk they had the Old Ladies a lot.
Speaker 2: I heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was so delighted by that. And I missed them because I feel like they would have had a lot to say about Lisa shitting the bed.
Speaker 2: And so much pad Yes, you know what.
Speaker 1: I love that. So they've been having lots of sex because it's going so well. He's being nice to her, and she she wakes him up to tell him about the pregnancy test, and it's like a teenage boy being woken up by his mom on a Saturday morning when he just wants to sleep in and he's like, oh what no, And she shows him the pregnancy test and he's like, is this what I think it is? Are we about to have a baby? And he seems he's like really happy. He's like, hell, yeah, appropriate it.
Speaker 2: Did you notice? Okay, let's just say let's do a reenactment. Okay, let's just say this pencil is a pregnancy test. She's also filming it with her phone right, like she's talking to him with her phone like this recording holding the pregnancy test, but then this other arm was hugging him and stuff hid arm because she's filming it. You could see her arm is out and she's like running in to show him. They are looking down at the pregnancy test, but then her arm is going around him to hug.
Speaker 1: Maybe she has one of those things that you put around your neck and it has the camera here. You can stick your phone in it, so you can no, but that's the only solution you can. It's literally like a strap around your neck made of metal and you can adjust it and then so you can walk around your house and do errands and stuff and keep watching Ulu, like watching YouTube as you're doing dishes and stuff and it's right in front of you. Or her mom was in this in the shot she's like, Mama needs your arm, come over here. Yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 2: Or she had a production person like stuck the test like into the shot. He's like, wait, yeah, Joe, what are you doing in here? Yeah? Yeah. It's like every picture of David Ay with the baby has yes God.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so bizarre. So he says he's happy, but he's also scared shitless and the next day he's leaving to go back home, so they really time this out perfectly.
Speaker 2: She really seems to be very pregnant.
Speaker 1: She's all of a sudden popped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, since yesterday she got.
Speaker 1: Pregnant, like the first night, I think, and then now is just taking the test because she's suddenly yeah. So she's packing his luggage because again this is her teenage son, and so he's gonna forget socks and underwear if she doesn't pack for him. So and at least he thanks her. So I was like, Javan, have you really turned over a new leaf? He says, thank you for packing my bags for me, And she's stressed because they don't have a plan about the baby, and he says, well, the main focus is your health and we need to get things in order over here, whatever that means, and then we'll look into getting you over to the States.
Speaker 2: She's pregnant, so you might want to start yeah now right tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wait until things are set up in the Philippines. And then he says, babies are expensive, plus the visa and I am already broke, and she's like, you're gonna miss so much of this pregnancy, and he says keep me posted.
Speaker 2: When he said keep me posted, and she goes, yeah, I'm going to keep you posted, but it would be great if you were there when the baby was born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just keep me posted.
Speaker 2: Maybe post a girl.
Speaker 1: So he's like, hit me up with that baby news. Did you have the baby yet? So he can't promise when he'll come back, but he promises he'll be back for the birth. Okay, how are you going to afford that? And she says, I thought that being pregnant he would work harder to have us live in the same place. I thought I would baby trap him like a viva and get him to stay with me and try to get me to America or come move here so we could be together. But I was wrong. It turns out I'm going to be going through this pregnancy alone. Yep, we could control you this. And also, very rarely, just having a baby turn a man into a completely different person. I know it can make them grow up and change, but like, if he's an asshole, he's probably still going to be an asshole.
Speaker 2: Can also make them run screaming in the opposite direction, never to be seen again.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go. There we go. So the next day he's flying home and she's like looking at his stuff, and she goes, Boo, are these your coins in America? And he goes, those are pennies, and they're the most valuable coins in all the land. They're all I have because I'm so rich.
Speaker 2: I felt. I felt he was a little dismissive of that. Yeah they're pennies, dummy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dummies, But look how much money I have in pennies. So of course it's pennies. Of course he has pennies in his pocket. So they are both sad that he's leaving when she's pregnant, and he's like, I'm going to try to stay emotionally strong because my podcasts have told me that only p words cry, so I'm not going to show any emotion. Her mom has packed him a lunch for the plane. So cute. It's so cute, teenage son. She's packed food. Also, I hope it doesn't smell bad, because no one wants not on a plane.
Speaker 2: But chick Adobe, Chicken Adobe was questionable. Chicken Adobe was questionable.
Speaker 1: Has to be better than a Viva's day old Panda Express shrimp.
Speaker 2: Never get never forget, never forget.
Speaker 1: Not even in a taper ware in the styrofoam. So he hugs the mom and she's crying, and she says, I hope they don't wind up like us, with a broken family. And my dream is that Jovann doesn't break his promises and they are a complete family. Sad, sad, And then but it looks like they're together at the tell All I know place.
Speaker 2: That was the one thing about the tell All. They seem to be not in the States, they seem to be together with her. I guess maybe he went there for the baby and he decided to stay until Yeah, good good.
Speaker 1: So Anna says she's gonna miss everything, the arguing and the making up and the makeup sex and how they always find a way to forgive each other, like whenever he was a cheap, sexiest pig and she forgave him. Those were good times. And at the airport he's like, don't cry, don't be a pussy, don't cry, and he's like, again, keep me posted on the baby. Again, keep me posted, girl. You let me know what's going on with you. Keep me posted. Okay, I know it's like, I know you were thinking of taking up pottery, so keep me posted on that I love taking classes or something. Let me know what's going.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he shows no emotion leaving and she's crying, and she says, I've learned that marriage isn't always about your happiness. It isn't always fun, and you have to work on yourself and I need to work on my temper. I think her temper is fine. I think it's just I think it's and she never threw anything, She never screamed at everyone in a bar like a lease. No, there are so many. He just called her aggressive and gaspled her into thinking that she has a bad temper. Did you stab Javon with a fork? No, then you're good because.
Speaker 2: He definitely deserved it several times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's it with them. Well now we gained lost her, but we lost her. We lost her.
Speaker 2: If we just get her to the States, we can we can get her back.
Speaker 1: But she's tied with him forever now because oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it doesn't always work out. Look at Gehunan Devin, that's true.
Speaker 1: You know, does not.
Speaker 2: You don't always have to be tied to that person. Okay, so wow, that was you know what you guys? I literally can cannot remember if a breakfast, but I can remember gehuna, Devin.
Speaker 1: It's my family, anel so clean.
Speaker 2: Family, anal so clean. Okay, let's go to Lisa and Daniel. We're gonna finish with them. Nope, stick, let's end with a viva and stick. Okay, okay, I'll give you a break. Okay, Lisa and Daniel. Lisa and her daughter Faith are walking through a park. Lisa looks like maybe she's gotten into shape a little bit here, didn't she said, maybe she's. Yeah, I like to give somebody props if they've been working on their fitness, you know, because more goes, I'm not. So.
Speaker 1: She has a new blonde long wig, and uh.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. Here's a little foreshadowing. She says Daniel really wants her to get African style braids, but she doesn't want to do it, and Faith goes, that's very expensive to keep up. And also you're a white American. Yeah, secret, which is interesting because the wig she's currently sporting is like braids and she's got a lot of shit, a lot of shit for it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Lisa, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the one on Instagram that she keeps showing her Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 2: A wig with braids, and people are giving her a lot of shit. Yeah yeah, and she goes, yeah, I don't know what I have to do is He says, like, I've done so much for him, and Faith goes, yeah, Mom, you're working your ass off. You're working three jobs to pay your debt. And he should go out and get another job. Why are you working three jobs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or a job? Does he have a job?
Speaker 2: She says, he has a job, but I think his job is to scam women on the internet.
Speaker 1: Correct, is his job? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So Lisa says, I was so in love with Daniel, but now I'm so insecure. So they're talking to he had. Faith said, when my mom came back from Nigeria, she was so excited. She had all these plans to.
Speaker 1: Get back there as soon as she could and maybe live there for a year.
Speaker 2: But after a few weeks, my mom said, he's not communicating as much. So I wanted to find out why he's not communicating. I did find out some things. None are positive, so Faith goes, mom, is not normal that this man has four phone numbers.
Speaker 1: I thought he was broke.
Speaker 2: It's hard to afford one phone number.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can think of is Google phone numbers are free if you have a Gmail account, like we have one for our business just because you need like a phone number, and I don't want to use my own, so and you just have to keep renewing it. So you could use that on your computer, or maybe you could use it on your phone. I'm sure you could use it on your phone.
Speaker 2: Are they that advanced over there, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean he has a smartphone, right, some kind of smartphone. Yeah, so then I think he could google.
Speaker 2: Faith says, it's not normally as four phone numbers. And Mom, remember he has that woman listed in his phone as wife chat and that's definitely not your number. And so then we get the story to show that they trust each other. They exchanged past words. So Lisa had Faith go into his email and she found a contact in his email. I guess that particular Gmail that was named wife chat. So Faith texted this woman. And let's remember also that Lisa is listed as Liz baby.
Speaker 1: Does you think her name is Liz?
Speaker 2: He thinks her name is Liz. So wife chat is a Nigeria number, And here's what it says. Faith says, do you know Daniel you are listed as his wife in his email. Wife chat says, so what can I do for you? Faith says, are you married to him? Because my mother is also married to Daniel and that's why I am concerned. The wife says, please lost my number, and I will not like to repeat myself.
Speaker 1: That's going to be mynu response to everything. If Jehovah's witness has come to my door, please lost my address, and I do not want to repeat myself. You're terrible, Okay, I no offense to Jehovah's witnesses. I don't want anyone at my door.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. You've already explained that you do a stop drop and role.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but why do they did I miss when they actually get married? They keep talking that they're married. Is it one of those ceremonies was like a wedding, kind of like you're.
Speaker 2: When I met with when they met with the King. I think that was the wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm curious because like Angela and Michael had a full on ceremony which he knew it, we knew it was a wedding.
Speaker 2: But that was like a legit legal wedding. This is just a wedding in their tribe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got so.
Speaker 2: I don't think it counts towards he couldn't get her over there on a marriage basins, legal wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, okay, I understand. I actually think he could have an actual family there. And because Zena on UK which by the way, don't sleep on ninety day UK people. It's really good. I know Maddie and Poodle didn't like it, but we really liked it. Xena fully thought that he had like a wife and kids, and they were all in on the scam one hunt.
Speaker 2: We all thought it too. We were, yeah, this is my wife. She's really my sister and also my grandmother.
Speaker 1: What and you built that's a new roof.
Speaker 2: Yes. So in the talking to head, Lisa says, he's not given me the same amount of attention. There's no more good morning, beautiful text. And if he put me through all this and there's a wife out there, what does this mean? This going through this has been traumatic. This woman didn't say who, she didn't deny it, and he can't say this is not true. So faith goes mom. If you go there again, he'll just gaslight you go there. Well, she can't Eve get him to say good morning. So she says, I know, I just need to talk to daniel but he's gonna lie and gaslight me. But it's time for me to ask him about what you found and ask him about his wife. I mentally physically exhausted Faith. She cries hugs Faith, and I just wrote, poor long suffering Faith.
Speaker 1: She's God Faith, and Faith is always like I'll be here for you no matter what. And I was like, why, why stop doing this to yourself?
Speaker 2: Okay, next we see Lisa looks like she's leaving work and I was like, she's wearing that wig at work. Girl, Lets your head breathe.
Speaker 1: Let your head breathe. You don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: He's not there, like maybe maybe just for filming that whoo Yeah. So he calls and she's like, hey, Danielle, let me call you back. And did you notice the screen was a picture that a picture that will pop up when somebody calls you.
Speaker 1: It was a picture of her and another woman. Was it a picture, Dania? Really?
Speaker 2: I wonder if it was like went through a producer, so it popped up like it was the production calling.
Speaker 1: Oh you know interesting, it's you're such a good detective.
Speaker 2: Well, I was like, that's not Daniel. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: If that's Lisa actually.
Speaker 2: So she says, oh, it's terrible because when he calls his voice it still gives me butterflies. But I've got to confront him with this information. So she facetimes and she just sort of like walks around with the phone and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, hello, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Now he has got a smirk on his face like he's either baked or just thinks this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: He thinks it's the same smirk he had when he was with her his friends and they like, you're the angel. You're bringing him to America. You're such an angel. And she's like, do you have another woman that? And he was just smirking. He thought the who all hilarious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she says, well, I had his stressful work day. He says, Oh, I've told you, baby, Baby, don't work so hard. Baby, you look beautiful. I love your wig, she says, Dan, and.
Speaker 1: You'll want her money, so you need her to work on that hard. Also, he's working three jobs. Yeah, but she's always broke.
Speaker 2: Got it got its.
Speaker 1: Rough out there for the three job people like Javon and Lisa America.
Speaker 2: She's got to pay back Juna. So she says, Daniel, why haven't you been communicating with me? He says, oh, you know, I uh spent those weeks with you in legos. Now we say logos, but he said legos. And he says, and when I got back, you know, I found out who I was in debt and she goes, uh huh, I'm in debt too, but I make time for you. I'm working three jobs. You're just working one job and going to football matches mm. And he goes, yeah, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that, sort of like.
Speaker 2: Keep me posted. It's men and she says, you're not the same Daniel that I talked to in the beginning, right because he lured you in with high beautiful, got you over there, got what he wanted, no care.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he says, well, I still love you. I'll never denounce my love for you, and she goes, okay, what, No, Why do you have one I've listed in your contacts? And he says, m I don't think that's true and she says it is true, faith with in your email And there's a woman named Whif in your contacts. He says, ah, you just like laying accusations on my head. And she says, hold on, I gotta call.
Speaker 1: I do love the way he talks accusations on my head. And then he says, I denounce I won't denounce you as my wife, right, You're an abomination. I rebuke you in the name of Satan like. It's all very formal, and it cracks me up.
Speaker 2: It's like the people on my porch that were asking, do you know that we're in the end of days?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: And so she says, well, Faith talk to this woman on text. I have the screenshots. And he goes, I have no idea, and I won't believe any of this till you come up with the evidence. She says, I do have the evidence. Faith talked to this woman. She says, I'll send you the screenshots and then we'll see what you say you have. Also, Liz, have we been dating for two years and you think my name was Liz? And she says, you have a contact that says wife and you're smiling and smirking like you don't care, and he goes hm, and she goes h right.
Speaker 1: Back, that's for sure, it's a geno response.
Speaker 2: Totally, I know you are, but what am I? And she says, I'm not playing these games. I loved you with all I had, Daniel. I worked three jobs to get to you, and now you've changed.
Speaker 1: This is all just a joke to you. Once I hang up, I am not calling back.
Speaker 2: And he goes, I don't even know, like you just are talking and I'm not listening. And she goes, I don't want this relationship anymore. So he was like, well you're no. No. He just kind of keeps talking, thinking he's gonna like, well, you look so beautiful in that wig and talking head. She's says, He's not confirming or denying anything, So what else am I to think? This is all I need to know. So he says to her, so you want to call it quits because you think I have a wife. Well this is just so funny to me, honestly, Oh my god. And she says, I'm hanging up and I'm never calling back. Goodbye, Daniel. Full of ever ever click, So they're talking to she says she's done. This is over, there's no marriage to Daniel. Now here's my thought. I'm thinking this through perhaps in Nigeria in his tribe.
Speaker 1: He is able to have three four wives.
Speaker 2: Like Usbin was yeah and Usban Yeah. Usban wanted Kimberly to be the wife, but then he would have another wife that would have a baby. So maybe he's.
Speaker 1: Got a first hold her that, right. Does Lisa know that? Yeah? So she might know it. Yeah, Liz might know about the whole thing. She just might not have told Faith because Faith would not approve.
Speaker 2: Right, she didn't tell Lisa her other personality, like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know she does have mental health. We're not making fun and she does.
Speaker 2: She does. All right, let's finish with Aviva. And this was the scene with Aviva in her hands.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why so many shots of the hands? I don't know to show? Is the ring gone? Was the ring gone?
Speaker 2: I didn't I was like, what what are we supposed to be reading in her hands like a little puffy were supposed to believe she's pregnant?
Speaker 1: Like that close up of Lisa's foot all of a sudden, and you're like, what does it mean?
Speaker 2: What does it mean that.
Speaker 1: She doesn't put her foot down in the relationship? I just like sending it signals and I don't get it.
Speaker 2: So many shots of Aviva's hands and her her French nail. Yeah, I was like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're trying to show she's the basic bitch. She has the eyelashes that are so thick that she can't even open her eyes, and she has the frenchman care, and she has the huge lips.
Speaker 2: And she sat she sat down and immediately cried off all her makeup. I was like, girl, that makeup artist worked hard on that, but yeah, this is a broken woman, a broken one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she is. We're in Phoenix, Arizona, and Aviva and her slightly less greasy ass hair being slightly lightly she's She's like, I'm trying not to cry right before before we even start filming, you know, and like she's like waving in her eyes. She doesn't cry, and she says it's still so fresh. And the producer says, tell me what happened, and she says, a week ago, Stig broke off our engagement and our relationship is over. So much has happened. And I was like, oh, yes, we got Aviva. Not that I want Aviva back, but like we got it, we got we lost Anna. It still sings that we lost Annelin, so I'll think of you. So she says, when we got back to America, he came to visit me, and he had such a good time. We went to Vegas, we visited his family in Houston, yes, his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I mean, where did you sleep at any point? Because he could have left the house. Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 1: So then he went back home and I started to see a side of him I didn't know from the week that I've known him since I got engaged to him. You don't know him, girl, you never know him. So between believe and when he visited, he was fine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then after he visited, do you think that they started filing paperwork and stuff, and then after.
Speaker 1: That he was like it got real yeah.
Speaker 2: Well or maybe like the paperwork's going so I can do what I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or he snuck off when she was sleeping in Houston, reconciled with the girlfriend she might bring him over to America, and he has to pet place bets on which pony is going to bring him here.
Speaker 2: So he's going with.
Speaker 1: Pony a who already lives in Houston, where he wants to live. So she says he would go, he would go missing all night and I don't she looks she really does look like that that pup, that muppet lady who's stoned all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna look up the musician, Yeah, the muppet. I'm gonna be Adonna Tella Persachi because that say she looks like, yeah, let me.
Speaker 1: Pull her up here. I mean, I hope she's stoned all the time. She's been through a lot of Diva. Go do whatever you have to do.
Speaker 2: God blast. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly a viva.
Speaker 2: She looks like that was from Reddit. Funny Reddit.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's like, he would go missing all night. And I don't know if he fits gly cheated on me, but I do know he was talking to other women. I think it's hard to do. He was pulling away, and she told him, I know what you're doing. I would respect you more if you would just end things and just be honest with me. And he said, okay, fine, maybe we should end things. And this is over text, like we're seeing the text where he's like, fine, end it. Wow, and then he goes, I think we should just end it. I don't trust you, he said, he doesn't trust her.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I think he's just predicted, projecting like he he didn't even call, he just texted me. And then seconds after he broke up with her, he started posting videos of him with random girls, saying I'm single, I'm single, look at this cutie. I know she has cute friends too, like with some random chick on the street, his hordes of Beatlemania fans. So he is second, like second guessing things. What could she have done differently, which is not you would not ruble taste in men. You shouldn't have picked him in the beginning. But other than that, you didn't do anything wrong. And so their producer asked her, are you questioning the whole relationship? And she's like, yeah, I have a lot of unanswered questions and unknowns, and I don't know if I'll ever get answers. Got it, So I don't know what's happening at the tell All if she's gonna get answers.
Speaker 2: The only thing I saw that they should at the tell All was somebody said, stick, we've heard you have two different women that are pregnant right now. Right yeah, now, if that's true, that's a slab because she was like so actively trying to baby trap, you know, yep.
Speaker 1: Hm. Again they're giving Chloe and Johnny vibes. But yeah, she did. Hopefully she's not pregnant, and I'm sure she's not, even though I did think she was. Literally I was studying in those tops. They put her in those baby doll tops and I fell for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And somebody said because she had like four tops that looked like the exact same top, just different patterns, And I remember she said something about it, like on Instagram or something. It was like, I, you know, people were like, she really likes to stop, she goes. I really didn't like they made me wear it or so. I don't know what she said or.
Speaker 1: Were they trying to trick us into naybe she was pregnant and we fell for it. That's what it was. You muted yourself.
Speaker 2: So sorry, if you wear these baby doll tops, maybe people will think you're pregnant mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And they kept playing up the storyline of her wanting to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: So and I wonder how pregnant Anneline really is too, because towards the end, I mean, she's like rubbing a little bump. And how long was he there? A month?
Speaker 1: Maybe? No, he had I bet he had to have been there longer, had to Yeah, maybe who knows what this?
Speaker 2: No way again, they could have met in twenty seventeen too, We don't know. Yeah, nothing's real. I didn't do Next Time on because it is the tell all and there's so many clips of it out there that are just so great. So I can't wait. We get our screeners later this week, and I'm just like, I wait, I wait till closer, but I'm gonna have to watch it right away. Yeah, let me tell you what else is coming up this week. So we have Monarch Monday yesterday, which was Ladies of London. I covered the two episodes because I missed one last week when I was out of town. Today's TLC Tuesday, Wednesday, we have Welcome to Platform season eight. It is a very very good episode. I'm super excited to talk to Kimberly about it. Also Wednesday on Pink Shade Prime, we're doing Welcome to Platform rewatch. So that's confusing. We're on season three and it's really messing with my head the back and forth time time. It really is. I did it to myself. And Thursday I will have Pop and Bravo and that is going to be an interview with Mark L. Wahlberg, host of Temptation.
Speaker 1: I love him, you love him so much, and now Keisha loves him too. He's really good. I've been listening to the coverage. I'm on season seven of You and episode seven of You and Keisha. He gives really good advice, like he.
Speaker 2: Really and he really doesn't shame the people to be like, yeah, you're a fuck boy, pull it together.
Speaker 1: You know, right right?
Speaker 2: He always just trying to be like, hey, look at it, look at it this way. Maybe you're growing and you're like what. He's a horrible person. I'm interviewing him and that will be out on Thursday, and then of course Friday, as always is Kimberly and I covering on ninety Day Fiance The Single Life. So yeah, that's what's up for this week. Everybody, make sure you're following Kimberly and Katie. They cover a show called Dateline. Have you heard of it? Last week was a good one.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: Yeahah, so listen on Wednesdays to Katie and Kimberly. If you're on Patreon, you get it on Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, But I believe this week we're going to be a day late because Katie had to go out of town. Oh okay, so I think it might have come out on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a bummer. I'll still listen because I always watch Dayline so I can listen to you guys talk about it makes me. Thank you, makes me so happy. And also, you guys, YouTube is important, so I mean just been not in life but for us, So please go and subscribe to Pink Shape podcast and also a Date with Kay and Ka. Those are our youtubes and we're trying to get our subscribers up.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's talk to you later.
Speaker 1: Bye, bye time