Speaker 1: Yeah, what is up, y'all? What is.
Speaker 2: I'm a hot No, I'm a hot No, I'm a hut No, I'm a hut No.
Speaker 3: What's up, guys? How is everyone doing? It comes to my attention that I have issues with the Backyard Boys podcast. It comes to my attention the I have no issues with Derek. Here's the thing. I'm gonna say this out loud. Derek in them invited me on the first time to by B because I was getting hot in the universe. And I have no problems with Derek. I have no problems. I have no problems with Derek. With Quad butt with Quad, I have no issues. I have no problems with Quad. I think mutter and J and the Jabbroni's over there. I think Muttering Jay, Citizen M and others are just trying to start some shit with me. Leave me alone, Leave me alone, please, You're just trying to start something Muttering Jay. You're just trying to start some stuff Muttering Jay because you don't have Stuttering Jay to seduce stuff with anymore, because you know, leave me alone. Please, I'm not trying to do anything wrong. Brandon Stink says Advantage. Who gives a shit I just want people to stop putting me in like I just want to be normal. I just want people to see that I'm a good person without someone running my name through a grinder in my son reasons. There's people on Twitter that don't have a life. They're out there every flipping day trying to start some shit with people. Leave me alone, please leave me alone. Leave me alone. As there's people who don't even know what they're fighting about. They're just fighting just to get their own I hope everybody is staying safe this morning today tonight. By the way, the cat is actually doing good. But here's the thing. H m hm h m hmm. But hey, what's up? What's up to J? What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: By the way, hold on, let me uh, hey t J. I'm needing to join my discord please, I need going to join my dinniscord. Hold on. The link is in my link will be in my disc word. Yeah, I have a new to day, by the way, my people. By the way, the link is in my discord right hold on. Uh. If if you want to join the discord, first join the discord. The link is in the discord. If you want to come up, just join the discord and come in. Yeah, because I don't have you on discord to Jay, so listen. I'm not even Yeah, yeah that is that's us turn as joined the discord to Jay. Yeah, we got a new kitten yesterday. You're hearing the kitten by the way, h.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 3: One yo, guys, join the disc word, y'all. Yeah, please join the discord.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just did a song for uh. If you guys don't don't know this, I just did a soul for Romi p Romi Rain. If I let's trick the track.
Speaker 6: For the.
Speaker 3: Couple Little to Be Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, shake this out. Yeah. I hope Broby likes the song. Yeh yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe. By the way, I did put some stuff for the cat. Uh, put a little kitten on my throne. Guys. If you guys want to get something for the cat. Yah, By the way, I did get I did put some stuff for the cat on the Worst list y'all.
Speaker 7: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if anybody wants to get something for the cat, there you go. What's up, guys, How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But what's up guys? Yeah, but what's up? Guys. M yeah, it is today, yo. No, mhmm, yeah, but what's up, guys, hold on, let me go get hey ass as as around? Oh, hold on, I'm gonna I'm gonna share your already, right. But there's the cat. There's a little kitten. Hold on, let me move him somewhere. That making. Here's the there's the cat. There's the cat. But what's up guys? M yeah, mhm did no, yeah h I hope everybody is staying safe this today. Sorry. If i'm a little give me one minute, guys. Yeah, if I live to be a hundred. By the way, if anybody that is watching, yeah, during the.
Speaker 1: Day of school, school no, yeah, wy low to.
Speaker 3: M yum. I don't have anything else, quitt spond quite By the way, If anybody that does want to get something for the cat, it's on the wor have a worffle of stuff. Hey, terrible Troy, if you want to come up, I'll send you a lame bro by the way, Terrible Troy. By the way, I had to take your sticker down from the door.
Speaker 5: Uh uh.
Speaker 3: Your sticker started to peel, Troy. I had to take it down from the door. Yeah, sorry, yo, but what's up guys?
Speaker 1: This sunda.
Speaker 3: Hm no, yo, isn't it there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Here you go, I said, I said, I just said to a lank, come on in because I I want to hear this.
Speaker 5: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: Without your head. Yeah, I want to hear this. Hey, I send you a link Troy if you want to come up. And I sent the old link to brother. Yeah, without your head, head with at your hand, had.
Speaker 8: With your head.
Speaker 3: That your hand? Is that your head? Well? If we're a little pick piach a little allright? God for bucket yo, m h eble bone man with a will h yeah h go back in the archive, go back, go back in the video show. I just showed it in the video a couple of minutes ago. H yoh lah, yoh bye. What's up guys? What's up guys?
Speaker 9: What is up guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 3: What's up guys? How is everybody doing? I do have some stuff for the cat on the Worst list?
Speaker 9: Kay h jo bathater move.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, But what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 10: Kah werever, But.
Speaker 3: What's up guys, everyone ever, not adday, everyone every noight and day. But what's up? Guys? Four bub.
Speaker 1: Do you you were?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 9: You wont to make guys?
Speaker 3: But what's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: M Dan's here.
Speaker 11: Any can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 11: I can can you hear me?
Speaker 3: We can hear you? What's up?
Speaker 9: Brothers going on?
Speaker 3: How you been Jacob? What's up? Ladies and gentlemen? From day from from nice podcast? Stupid mister Dan?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 3: How you doing, Daniel?
Speaker 11: I'm doing great, doing great, Happy Saturday.
Speaker 3: Hey. By the way, what did you think about the So I didn't get your action to me having Tony reality on my show?
Speaker 11: I know that was That was awesome. I I was so impressed with your interviewing skills and it was really cool to see him on. That was awesome. That was that was fantastic, big get for you.
Speaker 3: By the way, I got a little sorry hold on, sorry, I thought I had my back my little kid. That's my little cat?
Speaker 9: Oh cute?
Speaker 11: What's your cat's name? All are very nice, Jake.
Speaker 3: People think that I'm Gardermel.
Speaker 11: That's funny, asked him about the monkey.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry exposed, So but if you I don't know if you had a monkey or not. But how's Boomi?
Speaker 11: How he's good.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna try to get him on my show soon in November. I talked to him the other.
Speaker 11: Day, so we're gonna get him on again.
Speaker 3: To guess your own vacation for the no, No, I've been doing my show.
Speaker 10: I did it.
Speaker 11: I actually did an episode last night and and one on Thursday.
Speaker 9: So I'm back.
Speaker 11: I'm not on vacation at the moment, and h I'll be. I do a show every Thursday night and sometimes every once in a.
Speaker 3: While, pop up every Sunday DEV show.
Speaker 12: Yep, so Dev does usually does a Sunday show, although she she's been taking breaks from it for football season and stuff. But I think she's doing the show tomorrow, so yeah, definitely check it out.
Speaker 3: I just also want to say that I've been I've been around the Horn fan, but I also remember highly questionable.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, highly questionable.
Speaker 3: Asked about I know what they're talking about. Dan my my my YouTube father has a question that he always asks people. They want me to ask the question, if you had a gay monkey on your back, would you leave it there or would you beat it?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 11: That's funny.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know that there's the right answer to that one. A gay monkey on my back.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I'd probably uh, i'd probably ask him kindly to get off my back.
Speaker 3: But uh, Scott clip it, Scott clipp it.
Speaker 11: You got me, you caught me dusted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 11: I want to ask you something, ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Uh. Oh, what's going on?
Speaker 11: What do you think about Granny and Lemmy?
Speaker 3: Uh? I'm being put into being thrown into these situations because they there because I'm friends with Lemmy and Granny's using me in thumbnails oh ship. Oh yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 11: That's not cool.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what? Also, but I think he got mad because I have this picture.
Speaker 11: Oh you look at you being sweet with Lemmy.
Speaker 3: I like it. Let me he's my friend and and I I have a heart, my heart, I have a spot in my heart. She's been going through some stuff with with uh.
Speaker 11: By the way, the new logo, I love it, very cool.
Speaker 3: Actually just one of the people. But people say I have issues with Derek over the backyard boys.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what's what's going on there? Are you guys beefing or something?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's it's just it's just muttering Jay and Citizen him trying to start some ship.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, I didn't think so. I always thought.
Speaker 3: It's just Citizen and muttering Jay trying to start some stuff so they can get clips for their channels. Mm hmmm, because b yb, here's the thing. If because I know they don't have clips of st On they don't have clips, insists, and him doesn't have clips of Aaron two to illegally post on the internet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're they're they're looking for they're looking for cheap, cheap heat, as we say in the business, you know.
Speaker 11: Trying to try to try to create drama where there is no drama.
Speaker 3: Here is on a radio station out of out of Texas. He's doing it does more than radio a morning sports radio show the world shows man Mark Henry. Oh cool. Yeah, I've watched like wrestling all of my life. He's trying. Here's the thing. The difference is everybody wants it to be a shoot, but I hope it's not going to be a Sometimes it's a work shoot.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, sometimes you work yourself into a shoot.
Speaker 3: Brother. But I don't understand why everybody tries to start stuff. By the way, am I had to. I had to wait. They said it would be his Thursday if it was your Friday. My Amazon order, oh wow. Yeah. And also I ordered I ordered some stuff because people were not order crackers crackers mm hmm. And but getting back to the stuff in hand, are are you and that guy Patrick still fighting?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: Not really, I mean I don't really. I don't really mess with him. I think he still fights with people online.
Speaker 3: But I'm kind of out of I'm kind of out of that.
Speaker 12: I don't really want to be involved. I don't I'm not looking for that negativity anymore.
Speaker 3: So so what what what I'm talking what what what I'm talking about d about? Is there's a god named Patrick Thumblson or Timblson saying the name wrong.
Speaker 11: Sorry, No, you're you're you're you're right on Tomlinson is his last name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's he is a low cow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would agree with that assessment.
Speaker 3: He's he Here's the thing. If you have your own you have your own section on section on uh on on weak not wiki leaks, uh Kiwi farms.
Speaker 12: Yeah, if you have a if you have a page on Kiwi farms, then you're you're you're a low cow basically.
Speaker 3: So I've been fighting with a low cow by the name of ghost politics okay, Ghost. He he attacks people. He thinks that it's funny to you know. He he attacked Mark Vaughan a von Love. He attacked Ethan Ralph. You know who Ethan Ralph is? Yep, he's he fights fault with a big blue, sticky rat and also Ricky bar Rick both. Oh yeah, he also is fighting with I heard he's fighting with he does he doesn't like being called Alex Jones?
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm does?
Speaker 3: He said to look Alice Jones. Yeah, but I don't really know.
Speaker 9: I don't really know of him.
Speaker 11: How did you How did you get it mixed up with him?
Speaker 3: I just it was he was on the front page of d Love okay, and also he he was one of the people that I didn't I didn't even know who he was until I watched his show, until I'm like, I get so, here's the thing. I just want people to be head And by the way, w a t P fight The dabbler dot com doctor Steve was on my show yet like a couple of days ago and told me that he doesn't receive any of the money called Suley doesn't receive any money from the GoFundMe. All the money goes to the attorney surely and uh and uh and Carl for the fobulous low suit. Yeah yep, but.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that's that's nice that he's supporting them.
Speaker 12: I personally am not donating to it because I don't want to.
Speaker 11: Get all mixed up in that. But yeah, I don't. I don't like when people get sued for frivolous reasons. That's not cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the studer Jones wants to add like an ass and make and tie the legal system up, legal system up so they can so they can basically find ways legal reasons and all that ship. But you know what the thing is, it's gonna be worser than the Howard third would do you realize that? I so I'm the most hard So here's the thing. This doesn't get automatically put on to the audio platforms.
Speaker 9: I have to download it.
Speaker 3: Then I have to put it up.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, I have to do the same thing. I'm kind of behind on it.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 7: I haven't put up my my audio in a long time on like Spotify, So I gotta that's that's something I was meaning to do because did you get people that want to listen on like a Spotify or something, and then and.
Speaker 3: They're and they're they're not allowed to listen to YouTube or they're not allowed to So I put it on spreaker and it goes to like multiple platforms including Amazon, Spotify, iHeart. Spreaker is actually owned by iHeart.
Speaker 11: Okay, cool?
Speaker 3: So, And the thing is, here's the thing, Unlike some studios, my studios in my hand right here, this iPad is the only thing I you the headset I use, the headset I have on my head. And the thing is people want to I got a little kid and I gotta take care of Yeah, that little kid. And here's the thing right now, when did you get the kittens? The roommate found it. Okay. And we take care of animals.
Speaker 11: Oh nice, we.
Speaker 3: We've been so we take care of animals. It's it's like the it's I like animals more than people.
Speaker 11: I do too quite often, so I know how that goes.
Speaker 3: And also when someone but let me ask this, when is the next uh?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 3: We I would love to come back on And when's the next NPS merch drop?
Speaker 11: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 12: Well, First off, I'll definitely have you come back on the show very soon this week. This week probably not going to be because I've got a special exclusive interview with Clown, one of the guys from Clowntown, to talk about what happened with their show and why they broke up.
Speaker 11: So that's gonna be really good. Yeah, they did no more Clowntown.
Speaker 3: Let me guess it's a hobo.
Speaker 11: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 3: Look at you.
Speaker 11: Yes, Bovo is gonna come on.
Speaker 9: B Yay.
Speaker 11: It's awesome, Gina, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love you said where when you said Clowntown, I knew Provo had Provo heads up to do it.
Speaker 11: Yep, you got it, you nailed it.
Speaker 12: So but yeah, merch drop what I'm gonna it's a good question. I actually was wearing my d w O hoodie today. But we'll probably come up with come up with something this winter, something time for the holidays, and you know, Ja, you are always on the mailing list when we come up with new mercho.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the d W being the only d w O I have on I have of I don't have a d W shirt or hoodie or.
Speaker 12: All right, well we'll get we'll get you some some something else. Maybe I'll do a T shirt or something that I can share with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you a double x L double x L?
Speaker 10: I know, I know how I know.
Speaker 3: I tell you by the way, and also by the way, right now, I want to know one thing. Why the wine means? Oh, by the way, I just want to tell you something. Do you remember I put a video out showing the mugs out, you know, showing the mugs that got guess who made a guess who made a callment? And I was actually so terrified, and gout made a comment on it said why are you This was months ago when they were when they were seeing each other, and god, oh sorry, no.
Speaker 11: No, no, sorry, just my have dinner in like five minutes. So I just was just telling my wife.
Speaker 3: Made a comment, uh, you know, a slam piece or SP made a comment saying, why are you? Why are you showing off somebody that that tried to get a co host in trouble, and oh wow. I pulled the video down because I didn't want the drama. I pulled the video down from Twitter. I left it up on YouTube because SP doesn't have anything. And then they broke up, and then then SP and Aaron broke up. I guess what Aaron's out of jail.
Speaker 11: Has he stream jets since he got out of jail?
Speaker 10: Then everybody's waiting for that.
Speaker 11: That that first Steel Toe show to the experience was.
Speaker 3: I want him. So this is something they should have did. They should have asked for a him to delete his YouTube part of the agreement.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, that's that's interesting. I wonder if I wonder if he's having second thoughts about what he says on YouTube. Maybe he's worried because if he gets if he screws up and he said talking, people start talking about Kayla, he could be going back to jail for I think come to a year.
Speaker 3: He has Kayla on his blacklist on his YouTube?
Speaker 12: Oh does he Yeah, that's probably a smart idea.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I gotta got a question for you.
Speaker 13: Are you following like sports? Like do you watch baseball or football or anything?
Speaker 3: I would I welcome, Jack cuts the program to He says, welcome.
Speaker 11: To the program, but a two joints.
Speaker 3: I watched a little bit, so I watched a little bit of like the I try to. I don't watch a lot, but I watched a little bit of like wrestling and stuff and saw that see them Pope is doing good, but is in the shitter.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm with like, Yeah, I don't really care for w B right now. It's kind of it's not really interesting to me at the moment.
Speaker 3: It's like I'd rather watch Petra than.
Speaker 13: Two joints as blue Jays and six. So so I so funny thing about blue jays. So me and my wife we love birds, and we have like bird feeders and stuff. We've been having so many blue jays rolling up in our house, like today we had like a family of blue jays.
Speaker 12: It feels like it was a sign. It feels like symbolism. Blue Jays all the way. So yeah, do giants, blue Jays and six.
Speaker 11: I'm buying in.
Speaker 12: I'm going all in on the blue Jays. So that's my pick for for this Super Bowl, for the Super Bowl World Series, which I think Game two, yes tonight, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, if any bother two George, the link is in the discord if you want to go, if you want to come up, Hey, Jake, all.
Speaker 11: Right, I got dinner waiting for me. I gotta I gotta run.
Speaker 3: It was good, good to catch up.
Speaker 12: I'll come on again soon and I'm gonna have you on my show too, so stay tuned. I'll let you know when that is love you. Love you more than a friend, Jake, see your brother.
Speaker 3: Give me one minute, guys.
Speaker 4: Sssssssssssssss.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, guys. I thank you, just put it there. Love you, hey. I love that you have a down nome out he look that you have a tell.
Speaker 12: Yeah mm hm.
Speaker 6: H um.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 12: Guys?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Um?
Speaker 9: Come on go.
Speaker 3: Yu yo? What's up?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 3: Dum causs come on in h it's the time doing the mode. By the way, if anybody wants to come out there, y'all. The Lincoln is in the discord, y'all. The Lincoln is in the discord. Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 10: I'll do with you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing you, yo, guys. What's up? How's everybody doing? Is the Jim joing the mall running show?
Speaker 10: Kh please oil mm hm h.
Speaker 3: M m m m hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah in the moning baby.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm m yes you backys?
Speaker 9: You that bagg again?
Speaker 6: Who do that? M boom.
Speaker 8: Boom boom.
Speaker 10: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: M.
Speaker 3: But I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 1: The h.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 14: Hm yo.
Speaker 3: What's up, yo.
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 3: What's up, guys?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm, Hey, what's up Jeane.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, if anybody wants to come on, here's the link y'all. There's the link y'all. If you guys want to come on.
Speaker 10: I know that I'm.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna answer. Let me get the horn bocker up just in case.
Speaker 9: The ruder.
Speaker 3: That's Erdimholt my porn screen.
Speaker 10: I her die, yes, sir, mhm m.
Speaker 3: He days, Yeah, what's up? Yeah, let MEO just need to come up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: H the trying to tell myself out do they hit the wrong button my ass Yum? Yeah? Alright guys, alright, guys, I think it's started for me to say his name and he is I've dat no, alright, Lobbie guys.
Speaker 9: Bye,